时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh, yes. | 对 |
[00:04] | I’d like to speak to the chancellor about– | 我想跟校长谈谈关于… |
[00:06] | No. No, this is Dean Albright. Right. | 不是 我是欧布莱特院长 对 |
[00:09] | Lunch time, Mary! | 开饭啦 玛丽 |
[00:11] | Shh. Shh. Shh. | 嘘嘘嘘 |
[00:12] | No, I’ve already left 3 messages. | 不用 我都留言三次了 |
[00:14] | I’ll call back later. | 我待会儿再打吧 |
[00:17] | -What’s his problem? -Who? | -这人什么毛病啊 -谁啊 |
[00:18] | The chancellor. | 校长啊 |
[00:20] | If I didn’t know any better, | 我要是不了解他 |
[00:21] | I’d swear he was avoiding me. | 会以为他是躲我呢 |
[00:22] | Why would he be avoiding you? You’re the Dean. | 他躲你干嘛 你是院长啊 |
[00:24] | And you’ve done an exemplary job. | 还是模范院长 |
[00:26] | -You think so? -Yes. | -你真这么觉得? -是啊 |
[00:28] | You’ve done nothing offensive. | 你没干得罪人的事儿 |
[00:29] | You haven’t caused a single ripple on the pond. | 亦不曾激起池塘里一丝涟漪 |
[00:32] | No controversial proposals, | 没有争议性的提议 |
[00:35] | no expensive cutting-edge teachers, | 手下也没什么好老师 |
[00:37] | no innovative ideas to shake up the status quo. | 没有创新思想 消极安于现状 |
[00:41] | You’ve been almost invisible. | 你基本上就是个不存在啊 |
[00:43] | Well, I did institute those slanted parking spaces | 不过我在学院里建了倾斜 |
[00:46] | in the faculty lot. | 停车位 |
[00:47] | Yeah, and no one cared. | 谁也没当回事儿啊 |
[00:49] | Oh, come on, Mary, you’ve lasted 6 months | 玛丽 你在一个没人觉得你能胜任 |
[00:53] | in a job that none thought you could keep | 还有几个人认为你 |
[00:54] | and even fewer thought you deserved. | 压根不配干的岗位上坚持了六个月 |
[00:57] | It’s your half-year anniversary. | 这是你半周年纪念日啊 |
[00:59] | I’ll call some people. We’ll have a party. | 我去联系几个人 咱开派对 |
[01:01] | Oh, I can’t. I have that advisory board meeting. | 我没时间 顾问委员会开会我得去 |
[01:04] | -No, you don’t. -Yes, I do. | -你不用去 -我得去啊 |
[01:06] | No. They changed that meeting to this morning. | 不用了 开会时间改成今天早上了 |
[01:08] | – Well, they said they called you. – Nobody called me. | -他们说电话通知你了 -没人通知我啊 |
[01:11] | Then I guess you missed it. | 那我估计你是错过了 |
[01:12] | Look, I’m gonna grab a sandwich | 我要去吃个三明治 |
[01:14] | and place a quick bath. I’ll be back. | 然后再小洗一澡 随后再来 |
[01:19] | Well, now, that… | 这个情况 |
[01:22] | is suspicious. | 很可疑哦 |
[01:24] | But now we can have that party! | 不过咱可以开派对啦 |
[01:31] | Hello, Sally. | 你好 莎莉 |
[01:32] | Oh, hey, Don. | 你好 唐 |
[01:34] | Thanks for bringing my stuff. | 谢谢你把我东西送来了 |
[01:36] | No problem. | 别客气 |
[01:37] | This is always the most awkward part of a breakup. | 每逢分手 此时最愁 |
[01:41] | Well, you mean seeing each other | 你是说分手之后的 |
[01:43] | for the first time after it happens? | 第一次见面吗 |
[01:45] | No, I mean making sure you get your good stuff back. | 不是 看你把好东西拿走了我很痛苦 |
[01:48] | Oh, right. Well, here’s your box. | 这样哦 你的东西在这儿呢 |
[01:51] | Oh, my suede belt. | 呀 我的麂皮腰带 |
[01:55] | My bathroom light. | 我的浴室灯 |
[02:03] | I didn’t leave this here. | 我没把这个落这儿啊 |
[02:04] | It was screwed in over my sink. | 在水池上面安的好好的啊 |
[02:07] | And it was tough to get off, let me tell you. | 摘的时候可费劲了 不骗你 |
[02:11] | We don’t like tuna melts, ok? | 咱不喜欢金枪鱼三明治 好吧 |
[02:15] | It’s ok, you guys. | 没事儿 你们几个 |
[02:17] | Forgive us, we’re idiots. | 别生气 我们都是二百五 |
[02:19] | That’s all right. I was just leaving. | 不用说了 我马上走 |
[02:20] | – Oh, no. You can come back anytime. – Cut it out. | -别走啊 随时来串门儿啊 -行了啊 |
[02:22] | I’m fine. | 我好着呢 |
[02:24] | – You look great. – Sure, you are. | -您看着倍儿精神 -可精神了 |
[02:26] | shut up! | 都闭嘴 |
[02:29] | This must be hard for you. | 你肯定挺难受的吧 |
[02:31] | No, it’s ok. | 没有 挺好的 |
[02:34] | Well, that’s a cry for help if ever I heard one. | 我听着这就是求助的哀嚎啊 |
[02:36] | Now, you listen to me, girl. Put this down. | 听我说 姑娘 别玩儿了 |
[02:39] | You have got to go someplace quiet and beautiful. | 你得去个祥和美丽的地方 |
[02:44] | A place where you can just sit and look out over the water | 那里能让你安然端坐 俯视水面 |
[02:46] | and think about your life. | 思索人生 |
[02:48] | Think about who it is that you want to be. | 想想未来的自己究竟会怎样 |
[02:51] | Yeah. | 有感觉 |
[02:53] | Where’s that? | 那是什么地方呢 |
[02:55] | Riverboat gambling | 邮轮赌场 |
[02:56] | on the Cincinnati Queen,baby! | 辛辛那提皇后号是也 |
[03:03] | Yeah, I heard about that. | 呀 这个我听说过 |
[03:04] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s a floating casino | 对对对 是船上的赌场 |
[03:06] | the size of 2 football fields. | 面积有俩足球场那么大 |
[03:08] | Hold up. 2 football fields? | 慢着 俩足球场那么大 |
[03:11] | Deux footbalito. | 两个足球场哟 |
[03:13] | Oh, yeah. | 太爽了 |
[03:14] | I’m in, baby. I’m gonna start packing. | 带我一个 我马上开始收拾 |
[04:00] | Mary, I’m sorry I missed your half-year anniversary party. | 玛丽 未能亲临你的半周年派对 我深表抱歉 |
[04:04] | I was there in spirit. | 我是用意念参加的 |
[04:06] | Well, then maybe your spirit | 那你能不能 |
[04:07] | wouldn’t mind ponying up 13 bucks? | 用意念把随份子的13块钱付了 |
[04:10] | Oh, that’s ok. | 无所谓了 |
[04:11] | Judith, did you get a call | 朱蒂丝 顾问委员会提前 |
[04:13] | that the board meeting was moved up? | 开会这事儿有电话通知你吗 |
[04:15] | -No. -Oh. Ok. | -没有 -哦 那就好 |
[04:16] | It was in the memo. | 备忘录里都写着呢 |
[04:18] | There was a memo? | 有备忘录吗 |
[04:20] | Oh. Oh, chancellor, I’m so glad you stopped by. | 校长 你能顺便过来太好了 |
[04:23] | I was wondering if I could get your ear for just– | 我想请问一下你能不能听我… |
[04:25] | Actually, I was hoping to talk to Judith for a moment. | 其实我是来找朱蒂丝说几句话的 |
[04:30] | If you could spare just a minute, though, | 要是你能腾出点时间来 |
[04:32] | I’d like to talk to you | 我想跟你说说 |
[04:33] | about the schedule for next summer session. | 明年暑期的安排情况 |
[04:35] | Next summer? | 明年暑期 |
[04:36] | I wouldn’t worry about that, Mary. | 这事儿你不用操心 玛丽 |
[04:38] | That’s a long way off. | 还早着呢 |
[04:44] | “Don’t worry about next summer.” | “这事儿你不用操心” |
[04:46] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[04:47] | It means you might not be here by next summer. | 意思就是明年暑期你可能已经走人了 |
[04:50] | What? | 说什么呢 |
[04:51] | No. No, I’m probably just overreacting. | 不会的 我可能想多了 |
[04:54] | Perhaps. And perhaps not. | 可能是 也可能不是 |
[05:01] | Think about it, Mary. | 你想想 玛丽 |
[05:03] | The clues are all there. | 迹象多明显哪 |
[05:04] | – What clues? – Think, Mary. | -什么迹象 -想想 玛丽 |
[05:07] | Who’s having mysterious liaisons with the chancellor? | 是谁在和校长秘密谈话 |
[05:11] | Judith. | 朱蒂丝 |
[05:13] | And who happened to receive the strangely elusive memo | 又是谁碰巧收到了今早会议的 |
[05:16] | about this morning’s meeting? | 神秘备忘录 |
[05:18] | Judith. | 朱蒂丝 |
[05:20] | And when you got named as Dean, | 当你被提拔成院长的时候 |
[05:21] | who called you an undeserving ass-kisser behind your back? | 又是谁在背后叫你无能马屁精 |
[05:24] | Judith! | 朱蒂丝 |
[05:27] | She was among them, yes. | 对 她是其中之一 |
[05:30] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[05:31] | You better believe it, Mary. | 你最好信了吧 |
[05:33] | There’s a stink in the air, | 空气中有一股恶臭 |
[05:35] | and for once, the majority of it is not me. | 就这次 基本不是我放的 |
[05:44] | See, you got your blackjack table right there, | 看 想玩21点桌子在那儿 |
[05:46] | that’s the wheel of fortune. | 那个是幸运大转轮 |
[05:48] | Over there, that’s the baccarat. | 那边玩的是百家乐 |
[05:50] | See them tables over there? | 看见那边儿的桌子没 |
[05:51] | They’re for craps. | 给二百五玩儿的 |
[05:57] | Where’s Harry? | 哈里呢 |
[05:58] | I don’t know, and I don’t care. | 不知道 管不着 |
[06:00] | Cause Vicki and I are having a girls’ night out. Am I right? | 我跟薇琪要来个女生之夜啦 |
[06:03] | Oh, we’re gonna break some hearts, baby! | 咱要结下几段孽缘了 姑娘 |
[06:07] | Let’s go. | 上啊 |
[06:13] | Jackpot! Yeah! | 头奖耶 |
[06:19] | Check it out, Tommy. | 你快看 汤米 |
[06:21] | This is the loosest machine on the boat. | 这个是整条船上最好赢的机器 |
[06:23] | Harry, it’s a change machine. | 哈里 这是零钱兑换机 |
[06:25] | That’s right. It’s changing me into a winner. | 换的好 把哈里换成大赢家 |
[06:28] | Cocktails. | 来杯鸡尾酒 |
[06:29] | Harry, let’s go. | 哈里 走吧 |
[06:30] | People want to use the machine. | 别人还想用这机器呢 |
[06:32] | Oh, well, I’m sure that they do. | 这么好的机器谁不想用啊 |
[06:34] | Come on, baby. Money comes to money. Come on, mama. | 来吧宝贝儿 钱生钱啦 来吧娘亲 |
[06:39] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[06:49] | Judith. | 朱蒂丝 |
[06:51] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样啊 |
[06:53] | Fantastic. | 好着呢 |
[06:55] | Funny thing. | 跟你说哦 |
[06:56] | I was thinking about what you and chancellor Stevens | 我正想着你今天早上跟斯蒂文校长 |
[06:58] | were discussing this morning. | 谈话的那个事儿呢 |
[06:59] | You know about the, um, the, uh… | 你知道那个 那个那个 |
[07:03] | what were you talking about again? | 你们都谈什么来着 |
[07:06] | I’m sorry. That was a private conversation. | 不好意思 私人谈话谢绝打听 |
[07:08] | Yeah, of course it was. I–I understand. | 噢 这样哦 我明白 |
[07:13] | By the by, Jude– | 顺便说一句 朱朱 |
[07:17] | and I call you Jude because we’re so close– | 我叫你朱朱是因为咱俩关系很铁哦 |
[07:19] | Mary and I have had a falling out. We’re over. | 我跟玛丽吵架了 感情彻底破裂 |
[07:23] | And I’d like to get a good plot going against her. | 我需要好好打击报复她一下 |
[07:26] | Got anything on that? | 你有什么建议没 |
[07:27] | Dick, I have a class. | 迪克 我还有课呢 |
[07:29] | No, you don’t. | 你才没有呢 |
[07:30] | Ok, just leave. | 那好 无理由逐客 |
[07:32] | Tell me what’s going on between you and the chancellor | 你只要告诉我 你跟校长都研究什么了 |
[07:34] | and I will never set foot in your office again. | 我以后就再也不踏入你办公室一步 |
[07:36] | Fine. You know chancellor Stevens’ | 好吧 你知道斯蒂文校长的 |
[07:39] | annual badger day address? | 年度校庆发言吧 |
[07:41] | Oh, that insipid yawn fest? | 哦 年度催眠发言嘛 |
[07:43] | I write them for him. | 稿是我写的 |
[07:45] | Last year’s was tremendous. | 去年的挺好的 |
[07:49] | You might want to trim about an hour out of it this time. | 建议你今年删它一个小时的稿 |
[07:52] | Oh, hey, Jude. | 噢 朱朱 |
[07:54] | Gotta go. I’ll see you later. | 我得走啦 再见哦 |
[08:00] | Badger day address. How stupid does she think I am? | 年度校庆发言 她以为我脑残吗 |
[08:03] | I know. And did you see the way she | 就是 而且你看她 |
[08:05] | rushed you out of her office? | 往外轰你那个样 |
[08:07] | And how about how she slipped that document into her desk. | 还有她把文件往桌里塞的那个样儿 |
[08:09] | Pretty subtle, huh? | 多狡诈 是吧 |
[08:10] | That bitch wants my job! | 个贱人想抢我饭碗 |
[08:16] | This goes out to the lovely ladies in the corner booth. | 这首歌献给坐在转角雅座的美女们 |
[08:19] | Here we go. I left a good job in the city | 开始啦 我放弃了城里的好工作 |
[08:22] | working for the man every night and day | 日日夜夜为了这个男人辛苦劳作 |
[08:26] | but I never lost one minute of sleep, no | 可该合眼的时候我就会合眼 |
[08:28] | Sally, I’m telling you, | 莎莉 跟你说 |
[08:30] | this guy is like among the top 5 | 在我见过的所有尼尔·戴蒙德 |
[08:33] | Neil Diamond impersonators that I have ever seen. | 模仿秀里 这个应该能排上前五佳 |
[08:36] | He is so hot. | 他好性感哦 |
[08:39] | – He’s hot as hell. – I don’t know, Vicki. | -太他奶奶的性感了 -不知道怎么回事 薇琪 |
[08:40] | I’ve just got this, like, urge coming over me. | 我有一种强烈的冲动 |
[08:43] | I just want to throw something up on that stage. | 我就想往台上扔点东西 |
[08:47] | You mean like your panties? | 比如你的内裤 |
[08:50] | What’s he gonna do with my panties? | 他要我内裤干啥 |
[08:53] | I’m gonna throw him a buffalo wing. | 姐赏他个香辣鸡翅 |
[08:55] | Sally, Sally, no, no, no. | 莎莉 莎莉 冷静 冷静 |
[09:04] | Nina, come over here. | 尼娜 你来看看 |
[09:07] | Who’s that strange man lurking outside? | 潜伏在外面的那个怪人是谁 |
[09:10] | It’s Roberto. He waters the plants. | 那是罗伯托 浇花的 |
[09:12] | Ah. The one with the listening device? | 是嘛 戴窃听器那个 |
[09:16] | It’s a hearing aid. | 人家那是助听器 |
[09:19] | Yeah. Right. | 随你怎么说 |
[09:20] | Nina, I need your help. | 尼娜 你帮我个忙呗 |
[09:21] | A few weeks ago I saw you hold the elevator | 几个礼拜前我看见你按着电梯 |
[09:24] | for chancellor Stevens’ assistant Ruth. | 等校长助理露丝来着 |
[09:26] | Yeah. So? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[09:27] | It’s time to call in that favor. | 她欠你的人情该还了 |
[09:29] | Get her to fax over a log book | 你让她把校长过去半年 |
[09:31] | of every call he’s made over the last 6 months. | 所有通话记录传真过来 |
[09:33] | No, better make it a year. | 不 要全年的 |
[09:35] | Dr. Solomon, will you stop worrying? | 所罗门教授 你就别操心了 |
[09:37] | There’s no conspiracy against Dr. Albright. | “反欧布莱特联盟”是不存在的 |
[09:40] | – Trust me. – Trust you? | -你就信我吧 -相信你 |
[09:42] | Of course I trust you. | 我当然相信你了 |
[09:44] | You’re my trusted aide, Nina. | 你是我最值得信任的好助理 尼娜 |
[09:50] | – Nina’s in on it. – No! | -尼娜跟他们是一伙的 -不会吧 |
[09:53] | Oh, hey, Dr. Albright. | 你好啊 欧布莱特教授 |
[09:55] | Nina, how are you?! | 尼娜 最近怎么样 |
[09:58] | I’m good. | 挺好的 |
[10:08] | See? | 看出来没 |
[10:09] | Oh, my god. I’ve had her in my house. | 天哪 我居然与敌同室浑然不知 |
[10:12] | How deep does this thing go? | 这件事牵涉层面到底有多高 |
[10:15] | Damn. If only I could get a look at that document | 可恨 我要是能瞅一眼朱蒂丝 |
[10:17] | that Judith hid from me. | 藏起来的文件就好了 |
[10:19] | No matter how much I find out, | 不管如何探索 |
[10:20] | I still only know a small part. | 只能摸到冰山一角 |
[10:23] | It’s like a riddle wrapped around an enigma | 就像是一个复杂的谜团 |
[10:25] | fried up in a conundrum | 在更深的迷境里小火加热 |
[10:27] | with Chinese mustard dipping sauce. | 再拿中国芥末大酱一抹 |
[10:30] | Well, I’m not going down that easy. | 想整垮我没那么容易 |
[10:32] | I think you know what we have to do. | 我想你应该明白咱们应该怎么做 |
[10:35] | -Kill Judith and make it look like an accident? -No. | -杀死朱蒂丝并伪装成意外 -才不是 |
[10:38] | We’re not gonna make it look like an accident? | 杀了就不管了吗 |
[10:40] | Oh, come on, Dick. | 你那是什么脑子啊 |
[11:00] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[11:02] | Looking for infrared sensors. | 看有没有红外传感器 |
[11:04] | Smells like pine cones. | 有股榛子味儿 |
[11:06] | They were out of country meadows. | 野草味儿的卖没了 |
[11:11] | Damn. It’s locked. | 靠 锁着呢 |
[11:13] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[11:15] | Tommy taught me how to get past any lock. | 汤米教过我一个万能开锁绝招 |
[11:18] | But you must promise me never to reveal this technique. | 但你要保证绝不泄密 |
[11:22] | If it got out, it could have dire | 此招如若外传 |
[11:23] | effects on society as we know it. | 江湖即有大难 |
[11:33] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[11:35] | This is the document Judith was hiding. | 这就是朱蒂丝藏着掖着的文件 |
[11:37] | Quick. Stuff it in my underpants. | 快 把它塞我内裤里 |
[11:40] | What? | 什么 |
[11:41] | You’re right. We should read it first. | 听你的 咱应该先看一下 |
[11:43] | There must be 50 or 60 pages. | 这有五六十页呢 |
[11:45] | Wait a minute. | 等会儿 |
[11:46] | This is the chancellor’s badger day address. | 这个的确是校长的校庆发言稿 |
[11:49] | Judith was telling the truth. | 朱蒂丝没撒谎 |
[11:51] | Oh, my god. Mary, look at this! | 天哪 玛丽 你快看看 |
[11:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:54] | It’s so redundant! | 废话太多了 |
[11:56] | You could lose this whole part. | 这一大堆都可以删掉 |
[11:58] | What was I thinking? | 我是怎么想的啊 |
[12:00] | Cut this, cut this. | 这个要删 这个也删 |
[12:01] | Actually this part is kind of clever. | 不过这块儿写的还挺有才的 |
[12:04] | Oh, Dick, I feel like an idiot. Let’s get out of here. | 迪克 我觉得自己好傻 咱走吧 |
[12:09] | It’s the heat. | 警察来了 |
[12:10] | Mary, come on, run for it! | 玛丽 快跑啊 |
[12:14] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[12:15] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[12:18] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[12:27] | You are the man. | 你太强了 |
[12:29] | I am the man. | 我可强啦 |
[12:33] | All right. Come on, baby, gimme some lovin’. | 好嘞 宝贝儿 爱我如潮水吧 |
[12:36] | 7 7! | |
[12:38] | We’re raking in the dough, baby. | 咱这就是在搂钱哪 宝贝儿 |
[12:40] | I’m gonna quit my day job. | 我要把工作辞啦 |
[12:42] | You don’t have one, my man. | 你压根没工作 哥们儿 |
[12:43] | Well, then I’m gonna get one and quit it. | 那我就找个工作 然后辞了 |
[12:45] | Ok. Here we go. Ready? | 好 开始了 准备好没 |
[12:48] | 11 11! | |
[12:51] | All right. Do you want me to keep on rolling? | 好嘞 你们还想让我接着摇吗 |
[12:54] | Yeah! | 想 |
[12:55] | I can’t hear you. | 呼声不够高哦 |
[12:57] | I said do you want me to keep on rolling? | 我问你们想不想让我接着摇啊 |
[13:00] | Yeah! | 想 |
[13:01] | Eh, I’m done. | 好 我不玩了 |
[13:04] | -What? -Yeah, I’m finished. | -什么 -我不玩了 |
[13:06] | Hey. Who wants to go outside for some fresh air? | 嘿 谁想去外面呼吸新鲜空气 |
[13:10] | I can’t hear you. | 呼声不够高哦 |
[13:20] | Poor Mary. | 可怜的玛丽哟 |
[13:21] | You’re not designed for flight. | 你天生不是跑路的料 |
[13:24] | It’s your stubby little legs, they let you down. | 你的粗胖小短腿 拉了你后腿 |
[13:27] | Oh, Dick. | 噢 迪克 |
[13:30] | -Good-bye, Mary. -Don’t you leave me. | -我走了 玛丽 -你敢走 |
[13:32] | Don’t worry. I’ll be back. | 放心 我会再来的 |
[13:34] | I’m going to get you out of here. | 我会把你救出去的 |
[13:36] | In the meantime, let this sustain you. | 在那之前 你先看一眼解解馋吧 |
[13:41] | So Elvis says, “Never mind with them pills. | 艾维斯就说 “不用管他们 |
[13:43] | I’ll just slam ’em down.” | 我一巴掌就把丫们抽灭了” |
[13:46] | Hey, y’all. | 嗨 各位 |
[13:48] | How y’all doin’? | 大家好吗 |
[13:54] | You know I saw you from the stage. | 我在舞台上看见你俩了 |
[13:57] | Oh, my god. He picked us out from 11 people. | 妈呀 咱从11个人里脱颖而出啦 |
[13:59] | Be cool, be cool. | 淡定 淡定 |
[14:00] | Please, sit down. | 过来坐吧 |
[14:09] | What are your names? | 你们叫什么名字 |
[14:11] | Well, I’m Taffy, and this is Amber. | 我叫太妃糖 这位是琥珀糖 |
[14:16] | We’re sisters. | 我们是姐妹 |
[14:17] | Uh, we own a bikini shop on the Internet. | 我们在网上卖比基尼 |
[14:23] | W-w-w dot wow. | WWW.好辣哦 |
[14:30] | You know, Amber here was quite moved by your finale. | 琥珀糖被你的终场表演迷住了 |
[14:34] | Oh, is that so? | 哦 是吗 |
[14:36] | Yes. | 是 |
[14:37] | You know, when you lit that sparkler, | 知道吗 当你在台上点燃烟花时 |
[14:39] | I felt like I was coming to America. | 我感觉我要去美国了 |
[14:47] | Today. | 今天 |
[14:53] | Oh, hi, Don. I’m just going in to see Mary. | 你好啊唐 我正要去探视玛丽 |
[14:56] | Uh, hold it. Hold it there, Dick. | 等会儿 等会儿 迪克 |
[14:57] | That wouldn’t be a cake with a file baked in it, would it? | 你这蛋糕里 不会藏着一把小锉刀吧 |
[15:00] | Don’t– don’t be silly. | 你 你真会开玩笑 |
[15:19] | Sometimes it’s the belt. | 有时候皮带扣会搞鬼 |
[15:28] | I don’t know what to say. | 让我怎么说呀 |
[15:30] | Oh, these things happen. | 经常事儿 |
[15:35] | No, you’re clear. | 什么也没有 |
[15:48] | I’d never been in trouble until he came along. | 在他出现之前我从未陷入麻烦 |
[15:53] | But he has this way of talking, | 但他的谈吐是如此特别 |
[15:55] | see, when you know he’s crazy, | 你明知道他不太正常 |
[15:56] | but you just can’t help but listen to him. | 但又忍不住倾听于他 |
[15:59] | And all of a sudden, you find yourself | 然后突然间 你就发现自己 |
[16:01] | doing things you never thought you’d do. | 在干一些自以为永远不会去干的事儿 |
[16:04] | Bad things, | 坏事儿 |
[16:07] | stupid things. | 蠢事儿 |
[16:09] | And where is he now? | 他现在人在哪呢 |
[16:12] | Free as a bird. | 自由飞翔呢 |
[16:14] | While I’m in here taking the fall. | 我却在这自食其果 |
[16:18] | We know how you feel. | 我们懂的 |
[16:19] | Yeah. You need a new pimp. | 对 你应该换个皮条客了 |
[16:25] | Pimp? I’m not a hooker. | 皮条客 我不是妓女 |
[16:27] | I’m a professor. | 我是教授 |
[16:28] | Hmm. Too bad. You could make a nice living. | 可惜了 你当妓女还真挺有行情 |
[16:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:33] | Mary, look who’s here. | 玛丽 你看谁来了 |
[16:35] | Judith and chancellor Stevens. | 朱蒂丝和史蒂文校长 |
[16:37] | You’re looking good, chancellor. | 您看着真精神 校长 |
[16:38] | Isn’t he looking good, Mary? | 你看他精神不 玛丽 |
[16:39] | I was just about to say that. | 我也正想说呢 |
[16:41] | Mary, Mary, Mary. | 玛丽呀玛丽哟 |
[16:43] | Chancellor. | 校长 |
[16:46] | -Ginger. -Chancellor. | -金姐儿 -校长儿 |
[16:49] | Mary, what could you have been thinking? | 玛丽 你说你是怎么想的啊你 |
[16:53] | Breaking and entering. | 破门入室 |
[16:55] | Well, actually, it’s very funny. | 其实 挺有意思的 |
[16:57] | You’re gonna love it when you hear it | 你要听了包你喜欢 |
[16:59] | because it’s very, very funny. | 因为相当好玩啊 |
[17:01] | You want to hear it now? ‘Cause you’re gonna laugh. | 你现在想听吗 绝对好笑 |
[17:03] | Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary. | 玛丽呀玛丽哟玛丽啊 |
[17:06] | No! | 别说了 |
[17:07] | She’s not to blame. | 不要全怪她 |
[17:09] | She had an accomplice. I talked her into it. | 她还有个帮凶 是我教唆的 |
[17:11] | If anyone goes down for this, it should be me. | 要是有人需要为此负责 就该是我 |
[17:14] | That’s very noble of you, Dick, | 高风亮节啊 迪克 |
[17:15] | but we caught Mary trying to bash her way | 但是玛丽在我办公室里拿个撬棍妄图 |
[17:18] | out of my office with a crowbar. | 撬出一条血路被抓个现行 |
[17:20] | Well, he taught me that. | 跟他学的 |
[17:21] | Mary, Mary– | 玛丽呀玛丽 |
[17:23] | Oh, shut up! | 你有完没完 |
[17:28] | $4,200 is not bad for a night’s work. | 一宿赢四千二真是挺厉害啊 |
[17:31] | Exactly. | 必须的 |
[17:33] | Now, let’s treat ourselves to a souvenir visor. | 咱买个纪念遮阳帽吧 |
[17:36] | Oh, they’re nice. | 挺好看的 |
[17:37] | – Well, I’ll get one for each of us. – Ok. | -咱一人一个 -好吧 |
[17:39] | How ’bout a high roller tote bag? Vicki would love this. | 来个狂赌手拎包咋样 薇琪肯定喜欢 |
[17:43] | I would love this. I’ll get 2. | 我也喜欢 来俩 |
[17:45] | Ooh. And a jumbo tin of river taffy. | 再来罐大罐装太妃糖 |
[17:48] | – Harry, let’s slow down. – This all the snow globes you got? | -悠着点儿行不 -你们就这些雪景球吗 |
[17:50] | Harry, come on, that’s enough. | 哈里 别买了 差不多了 |
[17:51] | Look at this jacket. I need a medium. You got a medium? | 看看这个夹克 我要中号的 有没有中号的 |
[17:53] | – Harry, walk away. – Don’t touch me. | -哈里 走啦 -别碰我 |
[17:55] | I know what I’m doing. | 我很清醒的 |
[17:57] | Cocktails! | 我要鸡尾酒 |
[18:03] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿 看好了啊 |
[18:07] | That’s my sister. | 不愧是我姐 |
[18:11] | Ladies, ladies, excuse me. | 女士们 失陪一下 |
[18:13] | I am gonna go get these ribs packed up to go, | 我去把这些排骨打个包 |
[18:16] | and then we’ll hit my cabin. | 然后就直奔我的客舱 |
[18:18] | – Wow. You have your own cabin? – Oh, ye–well, | -你有专属客舱啊 -有啊 不过 |
[18:21] | I have to share it with the Kenny Rogers, | 得跟肯尼·罗杰斯挤一间 |
[18:24] | but he sleeps like a log. | 不过他睡觉跟死木头似的 |
[18:31] | I’m gonna kiss him. | 我要亲他 |
[18:33] | – You are not. – I am. | -你不是吧 -我就要 |
[18:35] | I’m gonna kiss that Neil Diamond impersonator | 我要好好亲一下山寨版 |
[18:37] | right on his big sweaty mouth. | 尼尔·戴蒙德的大湿嘴 |
[18:40] | That-a-girl, Sally. | 好样的 莎莉 |
[18:41] | It’s good to see you getting your life back on track. | 看到你的生活回归正轨我很欣慰 |
[18:44] | Vicki? | 薇琪 |
[18:46] | Yes, Sally? | 说 莎莉 |
[18:48] | I feel good. | 我感觉好好哦 |
[18:53] | Go get him, girl. | 推倒他 猛女 |
[18:55] | Pretty fancy, huh? | 挺好看的吧 |
[18:57] | Uh, Mr. Diamond… | 戴蒙德先生 |
[19:09] | You were right, Vicki. | 你太有先见了 薇琪 |
[19:11] | I needed that. | 我要的就是这个 |
[19:13] | Whoo! | 爽 |
[19:14] | Let’s go do something else. | 咱去玩别的吧 |
[19:22] | Oh, look at me, Dick. | 看我如今的下场 迪克 |
[19:24] | They’ve stripped me of everything. | 他们把我剥夺一光 |
[19:26] | My office, my title, | 我的办公室 我的头衔 |
[19:28] | my dignity. | 我的尊严 |
[19:29] | But there’s one thing they can’t take away from me. | 但有一样他们无法夺走 |
[19:32] | Your dignity? | 你的尊严? |
[19:33] | No. I just said they got that. | 不是 我刚说过被他们夺了 |
[19:36] | There’s one thing they don’t got. | 有一件东西他们还没夺走 |
[19:38] | My old job. I got that. | 我原来的工作 我还可以去干 |
[19:41] | Oh, yeah. I got that. | 对 我还能干 |
[19:43] | Well, Dr. Albright. | 欧布莱特教授啊 |
[19:48] | I’ve been working for you for 6 months. | 我给你当了六个月助理了 |
[19:52] | Good-bye. | 拜拜 |
[19:54] | That’s it? | 这就完啦 |
[19:55] | Oh, what a couple of fools we’ve been, Mary. | 咱俩以前就是一对傻呀 玛丽 |
[19:59] | Oh, no, Dick, I was the bigger fool. | 不是的 迪克 我比你傻 |
[20:02] | If I’d just had more confidence in myself, | 如果我能再自信点 |
[20:05] | I wouldn’t have gotten into this jam. | 我又怎会陷入这般困境 |
[20:07] | No, Mary, I was the bigger fool. | 不是的 玛丽 我比你傻 |
[20:08] | If I hadn’t been so suspicious of everyone, | 如果不是我疑神疑鬼的 |
[20:11] | things would never have gotten this crazy. | 事情也不会发展到这般狂乱 |
[20:13] | No, Dick, I was the bigger fool. | 不是的 迪克 我比你傻 |
[20:15] | I got caught. | 我被抓着了 |
[20:16] | No, Mary, I was the bigger– | 不是的 玛丽 我比你… |
[20:19] | No, wait. You were the bigger fool. | 等会儿 我确实没你傻 |
[20:23] | Promise me one thing, Dick. | 答应我一件事 迪克 |
[20:25] | The next time the world gets all topsy-turvy | 等到下次 世界混乱 |
[20:28] | and I start acting crazy again, | 我亦茫然的时候 |
[20:30] | do me a favor, will you? | 帮我个忙 行吗 |
[20:31] | Slap some sense into me? | 一巴掌把我抽醒 |
[20:37] | I said next time. | 我说的是下次 |
[20:43] | Harry, these warm-up suits are fantastic. | 哈里 这个运动服真舒服 |
[20:46] | Yeah, well, you know, | 是啊 你知道 |
[20:48] | I like to spread the good fortune around. | 我就是喜欢把幸福洒满人间 |
[20:50] | How much did you win? | 你赢了多少钱 |
[20:51] | $4,200. | 四千二 |
[20:52] | Yeah, and how much did you spend? | 花了多少钱 |
[20:53] | Let’s call it 5 grand. | 据不完全统计 五千 |
[20:55] | That’s how casinos make all their money. | 赌场就是这么赚钱的啊 |
[20:58] | – Gift shops? – That’s how they get you. | -礼品店 -就是这么忽悠你钱的 |
[20:59] | -How can you resist? -Oh, you can’t. | -能有什么办法呢 -没有办法 |
[21:01] | It’s like our brains have minds of their own. | 我们的大脑好像可以不受控制地思考 |
[21:04] | Mine became so paranoid. | 我的大脑变得神经质 |
[21:06] | I was completely convinced | 令我确信 |
[21:08] | that Mary was gonna lose her job. | 玛丽会失去院长宝座 |
[21:09] | – And did she? – Yeah. | -失去了吗 -是的 |
[21:11] | So I guess being paranoid is kind of like being psychic. | 我估计神经质 基本就是神经病 |
[21:14] | Well, at least Mary’s back in your office. | 至少玛丽又跟你共处一室了 |
[21:16] | -That’s nice. -Yeah, it’s great. | -那挺好的 -是挺好的 |
[21:28] | It’s a girl thing. You wouldn’t understand. | 女人心事 你们不懂 |
[21:37] | Oh, Mary, | 玛丽 |
[21:39] | it’s so nice to have you back in the office with me. | 你能回来跟我共处一室真好 |
[21:42] | It is kind of homey. | 是挺亲切的 |
[21:43] | Would you mind just moving a hair to your left? | 你可不可以稍微往左边挪一点呀 |
[21:46] | There’s a nice window view I’ve kind of gotten used to. | 窗外风景特别好 我都看习惯了 |
[21:49] | Ok. | 好 |
[21:50] | Skitch more. | 再挪点 |
[21:53] | Almost there. | 还差点 |
[21:55] | Another smidge. | 最后一点点 |
[21:58] | Now down 2 inches. | 往下两英寸 |
[22:00] | Perfect. | 完美了 |
[22:02] | Welcome home, Mary. | 欢迎回来 玛丽 |