时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Here’s your mail. | 你的邮件 |
[00:05] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:05] | Oh, and, Dr. Solomon, | 所罗门教授 |
[00:07] | the Andrew K. And Eileen B. Fleischman foundation called. | “弗莱施曼夫妇”基金会来电话了 |
[00:09] | They received your grant application. | 你的申请已进入审核阶段 |
[00:11] | Oh, excellent! | 太好了 |
[00:12] | Dick the Andrew K. And Eileen B. Fleischman foundation grant | 迪克 “弗莱施曼夫妇”基金会 |
[00:18] | is very prestigious. | 可是著名机构啊 |
[00:19] | Do you really think you have a chance? | 你真觉得你能申请着吗 |
[00:21] | Oh, it’s in the bag. | 手到擒来 |
[00:23] | Once I dazzle them with my scientific prowess, | 等我以科学神技将他们闪瞎 |
[00:25] | they’ll hand over that $20,000 and then, | 对方必然将两万美金乖乖奉上 |
[00:28] | I’m off to Disney world, baby! | 然后我就去迪斯尼乐园玩喽 |
[00:31] | That money is for scientific research. | 人家那资金是给科学研究用的 |
[00:33] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[00:34] | I should probably hit Epcot while I’m down there. | 那我顺便去下艾波卡特园区好了 |
[00:38] | “Dear friend, this is a chain letter. | “亲爱的朋友 这是一封连锁信 |
[00:40] | You have 3 days to send copies | 你需在三天内 |
[00:41] | of this to 10 of your friends. | 将此信转寄给十人 |
[00:42] | But do not throw it away, | 切勿乱扔 |
[00:44] | or bad luck will befall you. | 否则倒霉 |
[00:46] | Sincerely–” Mary, what is this? | 此致” 玛丽 这是啥东西 |
[00:48] | I got one, too. | 我也收着了 |
[00:49] | Bunch of crap. Just throw it out. | 无聊狗屎 扔了得了 |
[00:51] | Whoa! You are crazy. | 你抽什么风 |
[00:54] | My aunt Janelle threw a chain letter out once. | 我贾内尔姨妈以前把一连锁信扔了 |
[00:56] | The same day, she crushed her hand in a juicer. | 当天 她就把手搅榨汁机里了 |
[00:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[01:00] | What kind of power could this letter have? | 这种信有什么法力啊 |
[01:02] | The power to waste your time. | 浪费时间的法力 |
[01:05] | Why risk it, Dr. Solomon? | 干嘛冒这个险啊 所罗门教授 |
[01:07] | Just send it out. | 你就寄出去呗 |
[01:08] | Every culture has its own superstition. | 每种文化里都有盲目迷信的成分 |
[01:11] | I have studied ’em all. | 我都研究透啦 |
[01:13] | And the one thing they all have in common– | 迷信的共同点就是 |
[01:15] | they’re all a little bit cuckoo…cuckoo…cuckoo. | 都有点儿脑残 愚昧 二百五 |
[01:19] | Cuckoo! Cuckoo! | 脑残哪 愚昧呀 |
[01:20] | Well, Nina, I hope that your aunt now realizes | 尼娜 我希望你姨妈现在明白 |
[01:23] | that the plastic plunger included with the juicer | 榨汁机上面的塑料盖 |
[01:26] | is there for a reason. | 是干嘛用的了 |
[01:32] | Pull the plug! Pull the plug! | 拔电源 拔电源 |
[01:34] | Oh, my god, Mary, are you all right? | 天哪 玛丽 你怎么样啊 |
[01:36] | I told you not to throw that chain letter out! | 我跟你说了不能扔连锁信 |
[01:39] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. It was just a coincidence. | 别瞎联系 碰巧而已 |
[02:25] | Hey, guys. Well, I finally figured out | 同志们 我终于搞明白 |
[02:27] | why Dubcek gave me such a deal on the garage apartment. | 杜布切克为什么低价租我车库公寓了 |
[02:30] | Look at all this junk I found in my toilet tank. | 你们看我在马桶水箱里掏出来的垃圾 |
[02:36] | Oh, no, no. I think that junk’s supposed to be in there. | 不对吧 我觉得这个垃圾是有用的 |
[02:39] | It’s like your toilet’s brain. | 好比你家马桶的大脑 |
[02:42] | Or heart. | 或者心脏 |
[02:45] | Well, I guess we better go down | 那我估计咱最好走一趟 |
[02:47] | to Elberfeld’s hardware store on main street. | 中心大街埃伯菲尔五金店了 |
[02:50] | Hey, you know, they give out free peppermints. | 你们知道吗 他家免费派发薄荷糖 |
[02:52] | Not anymore. | 没这事儿了 |
[02:54] | Ever since that new hardware stop superstore | 自从那个州际五金大超市 |
[02:56] | opened out by the interstate, they went out of business. | 在咱这儿新开张 他家就停业了 |
[02:58] | Old man Elberfeld died a lonely, broken man. | 老埃伯菲尔已经净身归西了 |
[03:03] | There’s a new hardware stop by the interstate? | 州际五金大超市开业啦 |
[03:07] | – Awesome! – Let’s go! | -牛逼 -咱去看看 |
[03:09] | Family meeting, family meeting! | 家庭会议 家庭会议 |
[03:10] | Ok, can any of you come up with a reasonable scenario | 你们谁能用一个合理的情节 |
[03:14] | in which throwing out a piece of mail | 将”扔掉一封信”导致 |
[03:16] | would result in having your ribs broken by a floor waxer? | “被地板上蜡机撞断肋骨”联系到一起 |
[03:21] | Absolutely. The guy who was waxing the floor | 好说 给地板上蜡那人以为 |
[03:24] | thought you were throwing out his paycheck. | 你扔掉的是他的薪水支票 |
[03:27] | No. The guy with the waxer knew nothing about it. | 上蜡那人不知道扔信的事儿 |
[03:29] | Well, why were you throwing out his paycheck? | 那你干嘛扔人家薪水支票 |
[03:31] | No. There was no paycheck. | 没有薪水支票 |
[03:32] | No paycheck? | 没薪水支票 |
[03:34] | Well, no wonder the waxer dude went psycho on you. | 怪不得人家要扁你 |
[03:37] | No! No, no! | 才不是呢 |
[03:39] | It’s called a chain letter. | 这个叫连锁信 |
[03:41] | It’s a random, meaningless piece of mail, | 就是随便一封无聊信 |
[03:45] | but Nina seems to think that throwing | 但是尼娜好像觉得 |
[03:47] | it away can cause bad luck. | 把它扔了就会遭灾 |
[03:48] | Oh, please. That’s stupid. | 拉倒吧 太愚昧了 |
[03:50] | There’s like a billion-to-one chance | 扔个信就倒大霉的几率 |
[03:52] | that those 2 things are at all related. | 估计也就百万分之一 |
[03:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢支持 |
[03:55] | Yeah, just like there’s a billion-to-one chance | 是啊 来自遥远银河系 |
[03:57] | that aliens from a distant galaxy | 的外星人 造访这个 |
[03:59] | would actually visit… | 狗屁小星球 |
[04:01] | this crappy little planet. | 的几率也是百万分之一 |
[04:04] | That’s true. | 这话没错 |
[04:08] | – Hello, hello. – Donny boy! | -同志们好 -小唐唐 |
[04:11] | I just came by to pick up Tommy for the hockey game. | 我是来接汤米去看冰球比赛的 |
[04:14] | Hockey game? | 冰球比赛 |
[04:16] | Yeah. Remember those season tickets | 你还记得当初咱还 |
[04:17] | for the Rutherford Ice Hogs | 处着的时候 你死活求我 |
[04:19] | that you begged me to order back when we were dating? | 定的拉瑟福豪猪队季赛票不 |
[04:25] | No. | 忘了 |
[04:27] | Well, they came. | 票到了 |
[04:30] | Yep, 63 home games. | 63场主场比赛啊 |
[04:33] | So I just figured I’d treat Tommy and his lady | 所以我决定让汤米和他小女友 |
[04:36] | to an evening of hockey. | 共享冰球之夜 |
[04:38] | Yeah. It gives me a chance to show Alissa | 可以让我借机向艾丽莎展示 |
[04:40] | how varied my interests are. | 我的爱好有多广泛 |
[04:41] | ‘Cause every guy loves a good hockey game. | 纯爷们 爱冰球 |
[04:43] | Still trying to make up for the museum of miniatures, huh? | 还琢磨着怎么补救”娃娃屋”事件呢 |
[04:46] | Desperately. | 强烈琢磨 |
[04:53] | So, Alissa, you know that big car that sweeps the ice? | 艾丽莎 你知道那个清扫冰面的大车不 |
[04:56] | That’s called the ice car. | 那个叫做冰车 |
[04:59] | Isn’t that a Zamboni? | 那不是磨冰机吗 |
[05:01] | Yes. Yes, but Zamboni translated from Italian | 对 但是磨冰机是意大利说法 |
[05:06] | means car of the ice or ice car. | 意思就是”冰上的车”或者”冰车” |
[05:09] | Soda! Who needs a soda?! | 汽水来了 谁要汽水 |
[05:12] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿回来 |
[05:13] | I don’t know anything about hockey. | 我对冰球是一无所知 |
[05:15] | I’m a pathetic excuse for a man. | 我就是一耻辱型爷们 |
[05:17] | Ahh, don’t worry. | 没啥大不了的 |
[05:18] | When the puck drops, | 冰球一落地 |
[05:20] | sticks are gonna meet flesh, | 大伙就拿着球棍互抽 |
[05:21] | teeth are gonna fly, and blood will stain the ice. | 大门牙乱飞 血星子狂飙 |
[05:24] | There will be so much testosterone wafting up to these seats | 雄性激素喷满观众席 她肯定会以为 |
[05:28] | she’ll definitely mistake some of it for yours. | 里面也有你的男性气息 |
[05:30] | That’s cool. | 那敢情好 |
[05:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:36] | Pass it! Get a body on that guy! | 传球啊 撞死丫 |
[05:39] | Stenstrom! Stenstrom! | 闪电斯特恩 闪电斯特恩 |
[05:40] | What’s a Stenstrom? | 闪电斯特恩是什么 |
[05:42] | Uh, number 23. | 23号球员 |
[05:43] | Olf Stenstrom. | 沃尔夫·闪电斯特恩 |
[05:45] | 161 stitches, 8 missing teeth, | 缝针161 掉牙8颗 |
[05:48] | and 2 broken noses. | 鼻梁骨折2次 |
[05:49] | The pretty boy of hockey. | 打冰球的里面算美的 |
[05:52] | Shoot, you magnificent bastard! Shoot it! | 射门 你个性感大混蛋 射门啊 |
[05:58] | Is there anything I can help you with, miss? | 需要我帮忙吗 小姐 |
[06:00] | Yeah. I think I need a new one of these. | 我想买个新的这玩意 |
[06:02] | Let me take a look. | 我看看 |
[06:04] | Uh, you might need a new flex post. | 你得买个新弯杆 |
[06:07] | But your slide float’s fine. | 不过水箱浮球没有问题 |
[06:09] | Oh, here’s your problem. | 毛病在这儿呢 |
[06:11] | Your center barrel is purging. | 水箱中管该清理了 |
[06:14] | Whoa. You’re like a plumbing expert. | 哇 你好像管道专家哦 |
[06:16] | Well, I’ve been here a while. | 我在这工作挺长时间了 |
[06:18] | I bet you could fix anything, huh? | 我敢说你什么东西都会修 是吧 |
[06:20] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[06:21] | Is that all you need? | 你还有别的事儿吗 |
[06:22] | Mm-hmm, yeah. No, uh… | 没了 还有还有 |
[06:25] | Wha-wha-wha-what do you know about, um, um, shelves? | 那个 那个你懂隔板不 |
[06:30] | Mounted brackets or built-ins? | 外框的还是内嵌的 |
[06:31] | Brackets. | 外框的 |
[06:33] | Ok. Why don’t you and I take a little walk | 好的 咱小走几步 |
[06:35] | down to aisle 15,then we’ll hook past plumbing, | 到第15排货架 绕过管道区 |
[06:37] | and you’ll be all set. | 你就找着隔板了 |
[06:41] | Ok. | 好的 |
[06:44] | Hey, pal. Could I get 3 copies of this key? | 哥们儿 能给我配三把钥匙不 |
[06:52] | You want me to make keys for you? | 你想让我给你配钥匙 |
[06:55] | 3. I need 3 copies. | 三把 配三把 |
[07:01] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:18] | It is not just for myself, | 本人代表 |
[07:20] | but for all scientists that I accept | 科学界所有同仁 |
[07:24] | the Andrew K. and Eileen B. Fleischman foundation grant. | 接受”弗莱施曼夫妇”基金会的馈赠 |
[07:28] | For I am but a humble player– ahem, ahem, ahem– | 作为一名谦逊的学者 |
[07:30] | a humble player | 谦逊的学者 |
[07:33] | in the amazing drama that is science. | 登上科学的伟大舞台 |
[07:39] | Hi, Dick. | 迪克 |
[07:41] | Mary, what happened to your arm? | 玛丽 你胳膊怎么了 |
[07:44] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:45] | After they wrapped my ribs, | 医生把我肋骨处理完 |
[07:47] | the nurse walked me to my car | 护士扶着我上车 |
[07:49] | and slammed my shoulder into the door. | 一关车门把我胳膊扇脱臼了 |
[07:51] | I guess accidents will happen, huh? | 天有不测风云啊 |
[07:53] | Yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[07:54] | She then took me back to the hospital, | 然后她又把我带回医院 |
[07:57] | and they forced it back into its socket, | 他们给关节复位 |
[07:59] | gave me a shot of cortisone. | 又打了一针消炎药 |
[08:02] | Oh, well, I hope that made it feel better. | 但愿消炎药有效果 |
[08:04] | Well, no. The cortisone was mismarked. | 没有 药瓶上的名字写错了 |
[08:07] | It was minoxidil. | 打的是生发剂 |
[08:09] | But they tell me the excess hair | 不过他们说多长出来的毛 |
[08:12] | will fall out by beach weather. | 上沙滩一晒就掉了 |
[08:16] | Oh, don’t tell me you still have that chain letter. | 别告诉我连锁信你还留着呢 |
[08:18] | Well, it just so happens | 我就是碰巧在上面 |
[08:20] | that I wrote a very important phone number on it. | 记了一个特别重要的号码 |
[08:22] | I don’t see any number. | 我没看见 |
[08:23] | Well, I wrote it very small. | 我写的小 |
[08:26] | Are we still on for the game tonight? | 我们今晚还去看比赛吗 |
[08:29] | Sure, if you’re up to it. | 你要能去咱就去呗 |
[08:30] | Oh, I’m fine. | 我能去呀 |
[08:42] | Excuse me. How do you tell the difference | 请问 1/2英寸的销子 |
[08:44] | between a 1/2 inch dowel and a 3/8 dowel? | 跟3/8英寸的有什么区别 |
[08:47] | You know, I’ve been getting this a lot lately. | 最近很多人都问我这个问题 |
[08:50] | There’s a standard rule of thumb. | 有个标准分辨法则 |
[08:52] | Ok, now, the 3/8 dowel fits perfectly in my ear. | 3/8英寸的正好能捅我耳朵里 |
[08:58] | Whereas the 1/2 inch dowel does not. | 但是1/2英寸的捅不进去 |
[09:03] | Ok, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:04] | All right. | 别客气 |
[09:09] | All right, everybody, clear your desks. | 好了 同学们 东西都收好 |
[09:11] | All you will need is your examination | 桌面上只能放考卷 |
[09:14] | and a number 2 pencil. You will have exactly one hour– | 和2B铅笔 考试时间一个小时 |
[09:18] | Leon, clear your desk. | 里昂 桌子收干净 |
[09:20] | Dr. Solomon, that’s my lucky rabbit’s foot. | 所罗门教授 那是我的幸运兔子脚 |
[09:23] | See, I really wanna do well on this test. | 我特别想考好这个试 |
[09:25] | And a severed foot of a lagomorphic mammal | 拿个兔形目动物的断腿儿 |
[09:28] | increases your chances of getting a good grade? | 你考高分的几率就能大增吗 |
[09:31] | That’s what I’m hoping for, yes. | 那是我的美好愿景 |
[09:33] | What about studying? That works for most people. | 试过好好学习没 一般人类都用这招 |
[09:36] | Not me. That’s why I got this. | 这招对我不好使 所以才祈福 |
[09:39] | Just put it away. | 放一边儿去吧 |
[09:41] | Well, what about Bug? | 你怎么不管小虫呢 |
[09:43] | He gets to wear his lucky Pendleton sweatshirt. | 他穿的那个潘德顿球衣开过光 |
[09:45] | I’m not wearing this for the test, jerk. | 我又不是为了考试穿的 告状精 |
[09:48] | Pendleton has got a basketball game today, | 潘德顿队今天有篮球比赛 |
[09:50] | and the team always wins when I wear this. | 我一穿这件衣服他们就赢 |
[09:53] | Dr. Solomon, what about our exam– | 所罗门教授 咱们的考试… |
[09:54] | Oh, shut up, Caryn. | 不许插嘴 凯伦 |
[09:56] | Now, Bug, about your shirt– | 小虫 你这件衣服 |
[09:59] | does it work just for home games? | 只保佑主场比赛吗 |
[10:01] | How many miles before it loses its power? | 它这个功力能持续多远 |
[10:03] | It’s not like that. | 不是那么回事儿 |
[10:05] | Ok, you’re gonna jinx it now. | 完了 法力都让你说没了 |
[10:07] | You’re gonna jinx it. | 被你搞的不灵了 |
[10:16] | Stenstrom! Stenstrom! | 闪电斯特恩 闪电斯特恩 |
[10:19] | Did ya see that? | 你看见没 |
[10:21] | Now that is forechecking. | 这才叫前场拦截 |
[10:23] | Mm-hmm. And I’m guessing that nobody forechecks | 看来谁都没有闪电斯特恩的 |
[10:25] | quite like Stenstrom. | 牛逼拦截水平 |
[10:26] | Yeah, nobody. | 谁也没有 |
[10:28] | Sorry we’re late. | 不好意思迟到了 |
[10:31] | My carburetor caught on fire. | 我化油器着火了 |
[10:34] | It was a tad strange. | 这事儿有点诡异 |
[10:36] | The car was turned off at the time. | 车当时压根没点火 |
[10:39] | Wow, Mary. Looks like you’ve had a string of bad luck. | 玛丽 看来你最近行运不佳啊 |
[10:42] | She did throw out a chain letter. | 她确实扔过一封连锁信 |
[10:44] | Ooh, that’s bad news. | 不妙啊 |
[10:45] | Elbowing! That’s elbowing! | 胳膊肘顶人 架肘犯规 |
[10:47] | Put him in the box, you blind idiot! | 罚他下场 你瞎啊 |
[10:50] | Would someone tell that annoying girl to keep it down? | 谁能让那烦人小姑娘消停点儿啊 |
[10:53] | She’s Tommy’s new girlfriend. | 她是汤米新交的女朋友 |
[10:55] | She’s cute. | 这闺女挺可爱呀 |
[10:56] | Shoot it! Shoot it! | 射门 射门啊 |
[10:58] | Mary, look out! | 玛丽 小心 |
[11:00] | I caught a puck! | 我抓到冰球啦 |
[11:01] | I caught a puck! | 我抓到冰球啦 |
[11:03] | That is so lucky. And I thought you had bad luck. | 太幸运了 我还以为你时运不济呢 |
[11:06] | You see, silly? | 看见没 小傻瓜 |
[11:08] | Oh, and I was so worried about this stupid letter. | 我还为了这个破信好一阵担心 |
[11:11] | Look at this, Mary. I’m tearing it up. | 你看 玛丽 我把它撕了 |
[11:14] | So much for this one. | 我受够它啦 |
[11:16] | Good riddance. | 摆脱啦 |
[11:17] | I mean, what are the chances | 玛丽·欧布莱特接到冰球 |
[11:19] | of Mary Albright catching a hockey puck? | 这几率能有多大呀 |
[11:26] | Oh, no. It’s the curse of the chain letter. | 不好 这是连锁信的诅咒啊 |
[11:29] | This is the worst thing that’s ever happened to me. | 这是我碰上的最惨的事儿了 |
[11:32] | I’m doomed! | 我要完蛋啦 |
[11:40] | Hey, Justin. | 嘿 贾斯汀 |
[11:41] | Justin, look what’s broken. | 贾斯汀 你看这个坏了 |
[11:43] | Oh, how did that happen? | 这怎么回事儿啊 |
[11:45] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[11:47] | It must’ve just disconnected itself or something. | 它自己就断了 |
[11:49] | Looks like your gas line’s been cut with a hacksaw. | 我看你这个煤气管 好像是被钢锯锯断的 |
[11:53] | Weird. | 好奇怪哦 |
[11:56] | You can fix it, though, right, Justin? | 你能修好的吧 贾斯汀 |
[11:58] | Got to open it up, look at the cores. | 得把它拆开 看看里面 |
[12:00] | Think you may need to rethread the t-valve? | 可能要重穿一下三通阀吧 |
[12:03] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[12:05] | I just hope I don’t have to recalibrate the flow bushings. | 但愿不用重新校准通气套管 |
[12:08] | Yeah, well there’s a lot of silt collecting in the drip pan. | 油滴盘里有不少淤积 |
[12:11] | Ooh. What are your btus? | 热量单位多少 |
[12:13] | 500. | 五百 |
[12:16] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿回来 |
[12:18] | I’ll be waiting. | 我等你一会儿 |
[12:23] | You know that song Macho Man? | 你知不知道有首歌叫《硬派男子汉》 |
[12:27] | He’s who they’re singing about. | 那歌就是唱他的 |
[12:29] | So I guess rugged good looks and broad shoulders | 看来你们女的都喜欢这种长相粗犷 |
[12:32] | really do it for you women. | 肩膀宽广的爷们儿了 |
[12:34] | Oh, please. Lots of guys have that. | 才不是咧 这种人多的是 |
[12:36] | But Justin– Justin can fix things. | 但是贾斯汀 贾斯汀会修东西 |
[12:39] | He can build things. He’s got a belt full of tools. | 会做东西 他裤腰带上全是工具 |
[12:42] | A tool belt, if you will. | 叫工具带也未尝不可 |
[12:46] | How am I supposed to compete with guys like that? | 我拿什么跟这种爷们儿竞争啊 |
[12:48] | Look at me. My arms are stick-thin, | 你看看我 胳膊跟筷子似的 |
[12:52] | I shave, like, once a month, | 胡子攒一个月才够刮 |
[12:54] | my ass is flat. | 屁股也不翘 |
[12:57] | Sweetie, listen to me. | 亲爱的 你听我说 |
[12:59] | Don’t be so hard on yourself, Ok? | 你也别太为难自己了 |
[13:02] | I mean, I’m sure there are a lot of girls | 我保证外面有大把姑娘 |
[13:04] | who are more than willing | 专门喜欢找你这种 |
[13:06] | to settle for a tiny, little wussy like you. | 柔弱小娘娘腔类型的 |
[13:11] | That helped very little. | 有你这么安慰人的吗 |
[13:19] | This is a disaster. What am I gonna do? | 灾难哪 咋办啊 |
[13:21] | I can feel the | 我能感觉到 |
[13:22] | Andrew K. And Eileen B. Fleischman foundation grant | “弗莱施曼夫妇”的资金 |
[13:24] | slipping away! | 正在离我远去 |
[13:26] | I told you to send out that chain letter. | 跟你说了要把连锁信寄出去 |
[13:28] | Nina, some of my students have lucky charms. | 尼娜 我班上有些学生有幸运符 |
[13:31] | – Do those work? – Ooh, it couldn’t hurt. | -真有用吗 -反正也没坏处 |
[13:33] | Try to remember an item you had | 想想以前有大好事儿发生时 |
[13:34] | when something really great happened to you. | 你身边有没有什么小东西 |
[13:36] | Like the day I met Mary? | 比如我跟玛丽的邂逅 |
[13:38] | Yes, what did you have in your pocket the day you met her? | 对 你俩相遇那天你口袋里有什么 |
[13:40] | Lint. Lint! | 线头 有个线头 |
[13:42] | My lucky lint! | 我的幸运线头 |
[13:43] | Your lucky lint? | 幸运线头 |
[13:45] | Oh, damn! | 完了 |
[13:46] | I let Harry play with it, and he lost it. | 哈里拿着玩 让他给玩丢了 |
[13:48] | Oh, listen to you two. | 听你俩那话说的 |
[13:50] | Haven’t you ever heard of the Machacan tribe? | 你们不知道玛查坎部落吗 |
[13:53] | Well, of course, but tell us for Nina’s sake. | 我当然听过 你给尼娜解释解释 |
[14:00] | Machacan men believed | 玛查坎人认为 |
[14:02] | that by wearing this sheath over their… | 把这个套子套在那啥上 |
[14:07] | that by wearing this sheath, | 就是套上这个套吧 |
[14:10] | they would ward off all misfortune. | 就可以消灾免难 |
[14:13] | Great. Can I wear it? | 太好了 能不能让我戴 |
[14:15] | It didn’t work, Dick. | 没用的 迪克 |
[14:17] | They were wiped out by a volcano. | 火山一个喷发把他们族全灭了 |
[14:19] | Everything we know about them | 我们对他们的了解 |
[14:22] | we have learned from their perfectly preserved– | 都来自于他们被完整保存下来的那个… |
[14:26] | from this sheath. | 这个套 |
[14:28] | Are there any volcanoes in Ohio? | 俄亥俄州有火山吗 |
[14:30] | No. | 没有 |
[14:31] | Great. Then I’ll wear it. | 很好 那我要戴 |
[14:35] | Give that to me. | 你还给我 |
[14:39] | Oh, fine. | 不给拉倒 |
[14:41] | Smells like hell, anyway. | 反正一股骚味儿 |
[14:47] | Look at her. | 你看她 |
[14:48] | She’s in love with Stenstrom. | 她爱上闪电斯特恩了 |
[14:50] | Aw, she’s just getting into the game. | 她就是喜欢看比赛而已 |
[14:52] | I love you, Stenstrom! | 闪电斯特恩 我爱你 |
[14:53] | She’s about a goal away from taking her shirt off. | 他再进个球她就要裸奔示爱了 |
[14:56] | Oh, don’t sweat it, Tommy. | 汤米 你不用担心 |
[14:58] | It’s just a harmless crush. | 就是个追星小爱慕而已 |
[14:59] | Kinda like the one I used to have on Joe Namath. | 我以前对乔·纳马斯也这样 |
[15:04] | It’s not something I’m proud of. | 我又没说”我爱他我骄傲”好吧 |
[15:07] | But it’s not a harmless crush, Don. | 这个绝对不是小小爱慕啊 唐 |
[15:09] | She’s crazy about him. | 她对人家爱如潮水啊 |
[15:10] | He’s just more of a man than I am. | 人家就是比我爷们儿 |
[15:12] | Guys like us are always gonna lose out to guys like that. | 像咱这样的人经常被那种爷们PK掉 |
[15:16] | At least I can give ’em speeding tickets. | 至少我还能开超速罚单解解恨 |
[15:19] | Yeah, but what can I do? | 那我该怎么对付他们啊 |
[15:21] | That’s something you’re gonna have to figure | 这种事儿就需要 |
[15:22] | out for yourself, Tommy. | 你自己去探索了 汤米 |
[15:24] | That’s part of what becoming a man is all about. | 这是成为纯爷们儿的一段心路历程 |
[15:28] | You’re just saying that | 你没话可说了 |
[15:29] | ’cause you don’t know how to help me. | 在这儿随口胡扯吧 |
[15:31] | I’m dry. | 才思枯竭了 |
[15:37] | Hello, hello, hello. | 有人吗有人吗 |
[15:40] | What are you doing? | 你这是干啥呢 |
[15:42] | Nothing. I’m in a run of bad luck, | 没什么 我正处于点儿背期 |
[15:44] | and I’m not setting foot outside this | 没有神符保佑 |
[15:45] | house without a lucky charm. | 坚决不能出门 |
[15:47] | – Oh, really? -Yeah. | -是嘛 -正是 |
[15:48] | It’s impossible to find rabbit’s feet in this town. | 在本地基本找不着兔子脚 |
[15:52] | Oh, sure, you can get a whole rabbit, | 当然 整只的兔子倒好说 |
[15:54] | but don’t tell the pet store what you’re gonna do with it. | 但是一旦宠物店知道你要拿它干嘛就完了 |
[16:00] | Well, this came for you. | 这个是寄给你的 |
[16:02] | The mailman accidentally left it in my bedroom. | 邮递员不小心落我卧室里了 |
[16:06] | It’s from the Andrew K. And Eileen B. Fleischman foundation. | 这是”弗莱施曼夫妇”基金会的信 |
[16:10] | I’ve been chosen as a finalist | 我入选”弗莱施曼夫妇” |
[16:12] | for the Andrew K. And Eileen B Fleischman foundation grant! | 基金会资助终选名单啦 |
[16:15] | This must be your lucky day. | 今天是你幸运日啊 |
[16:16] | – And you! – What? | -是你 -咋地 |
[16:18] | You’re my lucky charm! | 你是我的吉祥物 |
[16:22] | There you go. | 拿着 |
[16:25] | And thank you for shopping at the hardware stop, | 感谢您光临本五金店 |
[16:27] | your one-stop spot to stop to shop spot. | 本店提供一站式优秀服务 |
[16:31] | Hi. Can I help you? | 你好 想买点儿什么 |
[16:34] | I’m looking for Justin. | 我在找贾斯汀 |
[16:36] | He’s not with another customer, is he? | 他不是跟别的顾客在一起吧 |
[16:38] | Nope. Today’s his day off. Maybe I can help you? | 没有 今天他休息 有事请找我 |
[16:41] | No. Heh. No, no, no. | 不用了 不用不用 |
[16:44] | Justin and I were gonna talk about customizing cabinets. | 我跟贾斯汀要探讨定做橱柜的事儿 |
[16:47] | My specialty. I was a carpenter for 10 years. | 这是我专业啊 我干十年木匠了 |
[16:53] | You were? | 真的吗 |
[16:55] | Bonded and licensed. | 资格认证 品质保障 |
[16:57] | Bonded. | 品质保障 |
[16:59] | No. No, I can’t. It wouldn’t be right. | 不行 我不能这样 这样不好 |
[17:03] | I’ll just wait for Justin, Ok? | 我再等等贾斯汀吧 |
[17:04] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[17:06] | I mean, it’s not like I don’t want to. | 不是我不想跟你做 |
[17:07] | It’s just I just don’t know where it’ll go, you know? | 我只是不知道咱俩会发展到啥地步 |
[17:10] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[17:12] | Oh, screw Justin. Let’s do it. | 去他个贾斯汀 咱俩上 |
[17:17] | Uh, excuse me. Where’s the lawn-and-garden department. | 请问 园艺用品区在哪儿 |
[17:20] | You know what? | 跟你说哦 |
[17:21] | I have no idea. | 我不知道哎 |
[17:23] | Let’s go find out, huh? | 咱一起去寻找吧 好不 |
[17:26] | Wait a second. Don’t you work here? | 等会儿 你不是导购吗 |
[17:29] | No. Why would you think that? | 不是啊 你干嘛以为我是 |
[17:31] | You got the orange shirt. I– | 你穿的橙色衬衫 我以为 |
[17:38] | What’s going on with that guy? | 这人怎么回事啊 |
[17:47] | Take 5. | 休息五分钟 |
[17:52] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[17:56] | Hey. Hey, Stenstrom. | 哎 闪电斯特恩 |
[17:59] | Ok, look, I gotta talk to you. | 我得跟你说点儿事 |
[18:02] | I’m beggin’ you, man. | 我求求你了哥 |
[18:04] | Everybody knows that you’re big and you’re strong | 群众都知道你高大又威猛 |
[18:06] | and so you could have any woman in this place, | 泡遍本地妞不在话下 |
[18:08] | but I’m just asking you, man to man, | 我想求你个事 爷们之间互相担待 |
[18:12] | could you leave me my girlfriend? | 别抢我女朋友行吗 |
[18:14] | Just that one. That’s all I ask. Just that one. | 就那一个 我就要这一个 |
[18:17] | Ice Hogs number one. | 豪猪冰球队最牛逼 |
[18:21] | No. She really means a lot to me, man. | 对我来说她真的很重要 哥们 |
[18:24] | Stay in school. Say no to drug. | 好好上学 远离毒品 |
[18:28] | Ok, I’m just gonna take a wild guess, | 好吧 我先小猜一下 |
[18:32] | say you don’t speak a word of English. | 你是不是一点不懂英语啊 |
[18:34] | Say no to drug. | 远离毒品 |
[18:37] | Tommy, what are you doing? | 汤米 你干嘛呢 |
[18:39] | Ok, this is the last time I’m gonna tell you here, pal. | 我在这儿最后跟你说一遍 哥们 |
[18:43] | Stay away from my girl. | 离我女朋友远点 |
[18:45] | ‘Cause otherwise, you’re gonna have to answer to me. | 要不然 我就得跟你讨个说法了 |
[18:47] | You don’t want a piece of this. Capice? | 你不想挨收拾吧 明白了吗 |
[18:50] | Ok. | 好的 |
[18:55] | What was that all about? | 这怎么回事儿啊 |
[18:57] | He was talking trash about you. | 他说你坏话来着 |
[18:58] | I didn’t wanna get violent, but if I needed to, | 我是不想开杀戒 他要再得瑟 |
[19:01] | I would’ve forechecked his butt into the Zamboni. | 爷保证一个拦截把丫塞磨冰机里 |
[19:04] | Ow! Such an idiot. | 你个傻瓜 |
[19:06] | Ok, let’s ease up there. | 下手轻点啊 |
[19:12] | Next. | 下一位 |
[19:14] | Dr. Solomon. Welcome. | 所罗门教授 你好 |
[19:16] | Thank you for having me. | 感谢你们的接见 |
[19:22] | Please come in. | 请进吧 |
[19:23] | Uh, yes, uh… | 好 |
[19:24] | Yes, of course. | 马上进 |
[19:33] | Are you Ok? | 你没事吧 |
[19:34] | I’m fine. | 我没事儿 |
[19:35] | We’ve read your paper, | 我们看过你的资料了 |
[19:36] | and we’re quite excited to hear your presentation. | 很期待听到你的详细阐述 |
[19:39] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:40] | And I’m sure that a generous grant from, uh… | 我确定贵基金会的慷慨资助… |
[19:46] | Ok, I’m coming. | 好啦 我来啦 |
[19:53] | Who is this? | 这位是… |
[19:54] | This is my esteemed colleague | 这位是我敬爱的同事 |
[19:56] | Dr. Mamie Dubcek. | 梅米·杜布切克教授 |
[19:58] | Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky– | 天灵灵地灵灵 吉祥物保佑我能赢 |
[20:01] | Dr. Solomon. | 所罗门教授 |
[20:02] | Just one moment. | 稍等 |
[20:03] | Franks, beans, collard greens. | 如来 观音 佛祖亲临 |
[20:07] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[20:08] | On page 13 of your proposal, | 你的报告第13页里提到 |
[20:11] | you suggest the behavior of super– | 你建议有关迷信的活动… |
[20:13] | I’m sorry. I can’t answer any questions on that. | 对不起 关于此页内容我无法作答 |
[20:15] | You can’t? | 你无法作答 |
[20:16] | I can’t answer any questions regarding page 13 | 我无法回答有关第13页内容的疑问 |
[20:19] | or what I like to refer to as “The devil’s page.” | 这一页应该叫”魔鬼之页” |
[20:23] | So, uh, if you are all open to said page, | 如果你们认可我对魔鬼页的说法 |
[20:27] | I will just collect them | 我就把它们都收一块 |
[20:29] | and rid the room of their demonic mojo. | 再给本办公室做个法 |
[20:32] | Andrew K. And Eileen B. Fleischman foundation grant. | 嘛咪嘛咪哄 各路鬼怪速速离开 |
[20:34] | Andrew K. And Eileen B. Fleischman foundation grant. | 佛祖保佑”弗莱施曼夫妇”基金会 |
[20:37] | Dr. Solomon… | 所罗门教授 |
[20:39] | Yes? | 请讲 |
[20:40] | Do you really think this is any way | 你觉得你这种表现能博得 |
[20:43] | to impress a panel of scientists? | 科学家面试小组的好感吗 |
[20:49] | All signs point to yes. | 上上签 |
[20:56] | Ahh, well, I didn’t get the grant. | 我没申请到资助金 |
[20:58] | They didn’t like your ideas? | 他们不喜欢你的理念吗 |
[21:00] | I never got to them. | 理念没传达 |
[21:01] | I was too busy yanking on Dubcek’s ears. | 光顾着揪杜布切克的耳朵了 |
[21:04] | It’s so weird. | 好奇怪啊 |
[21:06] | Humans make up all these superstitions | 人类编造各种迷信活动 |
[21:08] | to try to control random events, | 试图借以控制不可控的事情 |
[21:10] | but before they know it, | 但他们却没发现 |
[21:11] | the superstitions are controlling them. | 自己已经被迷信反控了 |
[21:13] | And to think I fell for it. | 我也没能免俗 |
[21:15] | Yeah. Well, I feel pretty stupid, too. | 我觉得我也挺蠢的 |
[21:17] | I thought Alissa was in love with Stenstrom | 我还以为艾丽莎真爱上了闪电斯特恩 |
[21:19] | just ’cause he’s big and rugged and likes to fight. | 就因为他高大粗犷勇猛好斗 |
[21:22] | Ooh, he sounds good. | 喔 好男人哦 |
[21:24] | Hey, you guys. | 哎 同志们 |
[21:26] | I’m going down to the mall to buy some sneakers. | 我要去商场买运动鞋 |
[21:37] | Well, the mystery is solved. | 谜底揭晓了 |
[21:41] | It wasn’t bad luck. | 不是因为倒霉运 |
[21:43] | I have an inner-ear infection that threw off my balance. | 我得中耳炎了 导致平衡有问题 |
[21:47] | Oh, that’s good to know. | 好消息啊 |
[21:49] | The car place called. Your car will be ready tomorrow. | 修车厂来电话了 你的车明天就能修好 |
[21:52] | Oh. What happened to your car? | 你车怎么啦 |
[21:53] | Some kid hit the windshield with a rock. | 被野孩子拿石头把挡风玻璃砸了 |
[21:57] | It was a meteorite. | 陨石砸的 |
[21:59] | They don’t know that! | 谁说是陨石啊 |
[22:01] | Nasa’s still studying it. | 航天局化验结果还没出来呢 |
[22:03] | Bad mojo. Bad mojo. | 天灵灵 地灵灵 |