时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – What’s with the beeper? – Oh, I just got it. | -弄个BB机干什么 -我刚买的 |
[00:09] | My parents aren’t getting any younger, | 我父母岁数越来越大了 |
[00:11] | and I feel a little safer knowing that they can reach me. | 让他们随时能联系到我 我才放心 |
[00:14] | Just being a good daughter. | 尽好女儿的义务而已 |
[00:15] | If anything, I am a good daughter. | 要是我还算是好女儿的话 |
[00:17] | Aren’t you gonna call back? | 你不打回去吗 |
[00:23] | Yeah, I guess so. | 好像是该打回去 |
[00:27] | Oh, Nina, good. | 尼娜 太好了 |
[00:28] | I need my grade reports by tomorrow morning, | 明早之前把学生成绩单给我 |
[00:30] | or the registrar is gonna use my ass as a tetherball. | 不然教务主任该拿我屁股当球甩了 |
[00:33] | I gotta run. I left the reports on your computer. | 我得走了 成绩单留在你电脑上了 |
[00:37] | I don’t see them. | 在哪呢 |
[00:40] | They’re on your computer. | 在你电脑上 |
[00:42] | Nina, don’t jerk me around. | 尼娜 别耍我玩儿了 |
[00:45] | I think what she means is that the grades | 她可能是说成绩单 |
[00:47] | might actually be in the computer. | 存在你的电脑里面 |
[00:50] | Yes, Mom, I know. | 是 妈 我知道 |
[00:52] | 3 for a dollar is a great price for crenshaw melons. | 一块钱三个冬甜瓜的确划算 |
[00:56] | You know, I got this beeper for emergencies. | 我买BB机是为了方便你有急事找我的 |
[01:00] | Yeah, I know they’re gonna go fast. | 是 我知道甜瓜不买就没了 |
[01:03] | I’ll just have to risk it. | 这风险我认了 |
[01:05] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[01:06] | How am I gonna get my grades out of this? | 成绩单怎么弄出来啊 |
[01:09] | They’re not on the disk? | 没存硬盘里吗 |
[01:11] | The disk? | 硬盘 |
[01:13] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[01:16] | You know, in 3 years, | 三年了 |
[01:18] | I have never seen you use your computer. | 我从没见你用过电脑 |
[01:20] | It’s your dirty little secret, isn’t it? | 这是你不可告人的小秘密 是吧 |
[01:22] | You’re a physics professor who’s computer illiterate. | 你个物理教授是一电脑盲 |
[01:27] | I am not. | 我才不是呢 |
[01:29] | Well, fine, fine. | 行 行 |
[01:31] | But if you ever need my help, | 但你要是需要我帮忙 |
[01:32] | I…an anthropology professor, | 我 一个人类学教授 |
[01:36] | will teach you… | 就教你 |
[01:37] | a physics professor… | 一个物理学教授 |
[01:40] | how to open a file with your mouse. | 如何用鼠标打开文档 |
[01:49] | Computer, activate now. | 电脑 激活 |
[01:57] | Oh ho, silly me. | 哎呀 我真傻 |
[01:59] | It’s Japanese. | 是日本货 |
[02:02] | Ima kumputa hajimate! | 电脑快打开 |
[02:44] | Interesting hair. | 头型真逗 |
[02:46] | No, I think that’s a hat. | 不是吧 那好像是帽子 |
[02:48] | No, I don’t think a cow would wear a hat. | 不对 牛不会戴帽子的 |
[02:51] | Why don’t you guys just get a new TV? | 你们买台新电视不就得了 |
[02:58] | Wha… | 说什么 |
[03:00] | New TV? | 新电视 |
[03:02] | Can we– can we do that? | 能…能买吗 |
[03:05] | Yeah. | 能啊 |
[03:06] | My god, that’s brilliant! | 我去 太牛逼了 |
[03:08] | That’s my girlfriend. | 我对象就是有才 |
[03:09] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[03:12] | Ohhh! It’s blue! | 蓝色的 |
[03:14] | It’s blue! | 蓝色的 |
[03:15] | Oh, my god. We’re pregnant! | 天哪 我们怀孕了 |
[03:20] | I am the man! | 我是孩儿他爹 |
[03:22] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[03:24] | I just has a blue icy pop. | 我刚吃了根蓝色冰棒而已 |
[03:29] | Well, that doesn’t mean that I’m not the man. | 那也不能说明我不是孩儿他爹 |
[03:32] | Honey, you will be the man. | 宝贝 你会当上孩儿他爹的 |
[03:34] | We’re going to a specialist to make sure all systems are go. | 咱去找专家看看 确保一切系统工作正常 |
[03:38] | That’s right. That’s right. | 看专家去 看专家去 |
[03:40] | Ok, that’s my cue. | 好了 我该走了 |
[03:42] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:43] | Get it… and get it. Ha! | 来呀 你来呀 |
[03:45] | Tommy, aren’t you gonna go with your girlfriend? | 汤米 你不去追你女朋友吗 |
[03:48] | No, I was just gonna stay here and watch. | 不去 我就想看看热闹 |
[03:51] | This is grown-up stuff. Get out of here! | 大人办事 小孩滚蛋 |
[03:55] | Get it, ha! Get it! | 来呀 你来呀 |
[04:02] | Dick, what are you doing? | 迪克 你干嘛呢 |
[04:05] | I-I’m just, uh, working on my computer. | 我拿电脑办公呢 |
[04:09] | It’s not even on. | 都没开机啊 |
[04:10] | Yes, it is. | 开着呢 |
[04:11] | No, it’s not. | 没开 |
[04:12] | Yeah, I-it’s just, uh, warming up. | 开了 正启动呢 |
[04:15] | You don’t know how to use a computer! | 你不会用电脑 |
[04:18] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[04:20] | Oh, he has no idea! | 他真不会用 |
[04:23] | I am a superior being. | 我是一高级生命体 |
[04:25] | I came to earth on a spaceship that could fit in my pants. | 我乘坐能折叠装兜的飞船来的地球 |
[04:29] | What am I supposed to do with technology so backwards | 如此落后的科技叫我怎么用 |
[04:32] | it can’t even read your thought waves? | 连脑电波都读不了 |
[04:37] | Miss… | 小姐 |
[04:39] | you have a very rare condition | 你的病情很罕见 |
[04:41] | which can only be cured | 治疗手段只有一种 |
[04:43] | by gettin’ naked. | 就是脱光光 |
[04:47] | We don’t have much time. | 时间紧迫 该脱就脱 |
[04:49] | Harry, this is serious business. | 哈里 这事严肃着呢 |
[04:52] | I gotta be sure that everything’s all right. | 我得确定身体没毛病 |
[04:55] | Hi, I’m Dr. Howard. | 你们好 我是霍华德医生 |
[04:57] | I understand you’ve been trying to get pregnant. | 我了解到你们一直在努力受孕 |
[05:00] | Oh, boy, we sure have. For a whole month. | 是够努力的 努了一个月了 |
[05:04] | It’s been the greatest month of my life. | 是我生命中最嗨的一个月 |
[05:07] | Well, a month, that’s a little early to panic. | 一个月 那你们担心的有点早 |
[05:10] | But… it’s not like we’re doing anything else. | 可是… 我们除了这事儿就没干别的 |
[05:13] | Well, if it’ll give you some peace of mind, | 你们要是图个放心 |
[05:16] | we can have a little look-see. | 咱们可以稍微检查一下 |
[05:19] | See, the reproductive system is | 其实生殖系统 |
[05:20] | a very complex piece of machinery. | 是很复杂的组织 |
[05:23] | Ok. | 嗯 |
[05:24] | You see this, Harry? This is your urethra. | 看见这个没 哈里 这是你的尿道 |
[05:29] | Where did you get that picture?! | 你啥时候拍的 |
[05:33] | It’s not really yours. | 这不是你的啦 |
[05:35] | Probably some… | 可能是某个 |
[05:37] | fancy male model, isn’t it? | 帅哥男模 是吧 |
[05:40] | Sure. | 是吧 |
[05:47] | Hello. May I help you? | 您好 请问需要什么 |
[05:49] | Yes. I am quite livid! | 本顾客非常不满意 |
[05:51] | I purchased this computer here 2 weeks ago, | 我两周前买的这台电脑 |
[05:53] | and I can’t do anything with it. It’s broken. | 什么也做不了 坏的 |
[05:56] | We haven’t sold this machine here for 6 years. | 我们有六年没卖过这种样式的电脑了 |
[05:59] | Fine, fine. I’ll just take store credit, then. | 行 那你就退我代金券好了 |
[06:03] | This is stamped “Property of Pendleton University.” | 这儿标的”潘德顿大学所有” |
[06:08] | You have sold me stolen goods? How dare you! | 你连赃物也卖 你胆儿真肥 |
[06:12] | You did not buy this computer here. | 你这电脑不是在这儿买的 |
[06:15] | You are lying. | 你说瞎话 |
[06:16] | You are a liar. | 你是一骗子 |
[06:21] | I thought the customer was always right. | 我还以为顾客永远是对的 |
[06:24] | That’s so clear. | 画面真清楚 |
[06:25] | You can actually see where this guy ends and | 里面人入画出画 |
[06:27] | this guy starts. | 都能看清 |
[06:29] | Oh, whoa, this one’s even better. | 哇塞 这个比那个还好 |
[06:30] | Oh, yeah! | 就是 |
[06:31] | But it pales in comparison to this… | 但比起这个就黯然失色了 |
[06:34] | masterpiece! | 巅峰之作 |
[06:36] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[06:40] | Sweet mother! | 妈妈咪呀 |
[06:43] | There’s a picture in that picture! | 大画面里还套着一个小画面 |
[06:49] | Oh, my god, it’s so little. | 天哪 这么小 |
[06:50] | I could just sit down and rest it right here on my, uh… | 我可以坐这儿然后把它放我… |
[06:54] | uh, thigh shelf. | 大腿架上 |
[06:57] | Uh, now, all you do to clear the screen– | 清屏的话你只要… |
[06:59] | That much I know. | 那个我会 |
[07:00] | I have something similar to this at home. | 我家里有个跟它差不多的东西 |
[07:11] | Ok, you guys. | 好了 同志们 |
[07:13] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[07:15] | 4-head VHS auto-tracking deliciousness. | 四头家用录像系统带自动追踪信号器 |
[07:19] | 525 lines of resolution. | 525线的分辨率 |
[07:22] | Ooh, yeah! | 爽 |
[07:25] | However, it says here | 可是 这上面说 |
[07:26] | that this VCR only has 250 lines. | 这个录像机只有250线 |
[07:30] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[07:32] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:34] | A-are you saying that these colors could be more vibrant? | 你是说这些色彩 还可以更鲜活吗 |
[07:37] | This looks good to me. | 我觉得这个就挺好了 |
[07:39] | I am saying, Tommy, that if we went digital, | 汤米 我觉得咱既然决定数字化 |
[07:41] | we’d get the most out of our bitchin’ TV. | 就得将电视机的好处发挥到极致 |
[07:44] | So it would really be a waste of money not to. | 不尽其用不就是白花钱了嘛 |
[07:48] | This really looks fine. | 这台真的挺好的 |
[07:51] | It’s horrible! | 太次了 |
[07:52] | Pack it up. This piece of crap’s going back. | 包起来 把这破烂送回去 |
[08:10] | Harry, cut it out. | 哈里 别闹了 |
[08:12] | I gotta find out if I’m ovulating. | 我得测好是不是排卵期 |
[08:25] | Ok. | 好了 |
[08:28] | Now we can begin. | 现在可以了 |
[08:30] | Oh. Ok. | 好吧 |
[08:34] | You know what? | 我跟你说 |
[08:35] | Get away from that TV. | 离电视远点儿 |
[08:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:38] | The electromagnetic field | 有辐射 |
[08:39] | can wreak havoc on your swim team. | 影响小蝌蚪成活率 |
[08:46] | All right, Harry. | 好了 哈里 |
[08:49] | Take off the robe. | 把衣服脱了 |
[08:50] | Take it off? | 脱衣服 |
[08:52] | Take off the robe. | 给 我 脱 了 |
[08:54] | All right. | 好吧好吧 |
[08:59] | No, no, no, no. | 不是吧 |
[09:02] | – What? – Why are you wearing such constrictive underpants? | -咋了 -你干嘛穿这么紧的内裤 |
[09:05] | Well, Dick was done with them. | 迪克不穿了啊 |
[09:08] | Harry, you know, you are not helping the cause. | 哈里 你这样对办事儿完全没帮助 |
[09:10] | You’ve got to get with the program. | 你得起点正面作用 |
[09:12] | – All right. – Take ’em off. | -好嘛 -脱了 |
[09:13] | – What? – Take ’em off now. Take ’em off. | -什么 -赶紧脱 内裤脱了 |
[09:16] | If it’s all the same to you I think I’ll just leave them on. | 咋样你都不满意 那我还是穿着吧 |
[09:20] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[09:23] | Ok, configure modem file. | 好了 配置调制解调器文件 |
[09:26] | Where’s the modem file? | 文件在哪儿 |
[09:27] | Go to your control panel. | 打开控制面板 |
[09:29] | My what? | 什么 |
[09:30] | Your control panel on your desktop. | 控制面板在桌面上 |
[09:32] | Where? | 在哪儿呢 |
[09:33] | No, on your computer’s desktop. | 不是 是你电脑桌面上 |
[09:35] | That’s not a desktop. This is a desktop. | 这哪是桌面啊 这才叫桌面 |
[09:37] | That’s a screen. | 这个是屏幕啊 |
[09:38] | No, no, no. Quit this. | 不对不对 退出 |
[09:40] | – Hit “Command Q.” – Command… | -点命令键加Q -命令… |
[09:42] | That’s control. Hit command. Command! | 那是控制键 点命令键 是命令键 |
[09:44] | No, no… | 不对 |
[09:47] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[09:51] | There. | 好了 |
[09:53] | Oh, great. | 又来了 |
[09:54] | Don’t tell me, mangos are 3 for a dollar. | 不用问 芒果一块钱仨 |
[09:58] | I’m gonna go use your phone. | 用一下你家电话 |
[10:00] | I’m so smart. Get her a beeper. | 我真是自找的 弄了个BB机 |
[10:03] | Good daughter. Oh, that’s right. | 好女儿 好嘛 |
[10:06] | Now, this is high quality. | 这个 才叫高画质 |
[10:08] | Oh, yeah! DVDs, baby! | 没错 数码影碟哟 |
[10:11] | Digital video… | 数码电影… |
[10:13] | dynamite. | 飞碟 |
[10:15] | This resolution is perfect. | 这个画质太完美了 |
[10:18] | Oh, the colors are so alive. | 色彩多鲜活 |
[10:19] | It’s Leprechaun 2. | 这是《鬼精灵2》 |
[10:21] | Whoa, whoa, check this out. | 哇塞 看这个 |
[10:23] | There’s a bonus audio track | 光盘里还附送 |
[10:24] | where you can hear the director’s comments. | 导演感言 |
[10:26] | The director of Leprechaun 2. | 《鬼精灵2》的导演 |
[10:29] | Ooh, and look, | 还有 |
[10:30] | at the end you can see the original trailers for the movie. | 结尾还有该电影的预告片 |
[10:34] | You’re paying to watch the commercials for Leprechaun 2! | 你们这是花钱看《鬼精灵2》的广告 |
[10:38] | Digitally remastered. | 是数码修复版 |
[10:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:41] | The resolution of this dvd is so good… | 这碟画质太好了 |
[10:46] | it’s almost a shame to watch them on a smallish TV. | 放在这么个小电视上看简直浪费 |
[10:51] | It’s like lookin’ at the Mona Lisa | 就好像你在欣赏《蒙娜丽莎》的时候 |
[10:53] | while someone’s jabbing a stick in your eye. | 有人拿棍子捅你眼睛 |
[10:56] | Is it that bad? | 有那么烂吗 |
[11:01] | We need a new TV! | 电视还得接着换 |
[11:03] | Pack it up. This piece of crap is goin’ back. | 包起来 把这破烂送回去 |
[11:06] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[11:08] | I’ve done everything you ask, and what do I get? Nothing! | 我完全按你说的弄 结果咋样 没反应 |
[11:11] | That’s it! Bon voyage. | 不玩儿了 滚蛋吧 |
[11:13] | It’s out to the landfill with you! | 你就等着去垃圾堆填区吧 |
[11:15] | Welcome. | 欢迎使用 |
[11:19] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[11:20] | You’ve got mail. | 你有新邮件 |
[11:22] | I do? | 我有吗 |
[11:24] | No, mom, | 没有 妈 |
[11:25] | I don’t have grandma’s recipe for apple pan dowdy. | 我没有奶奶的苹果馅饼秘方 |
[11:28] | Look, every time this beeper goes off, I think you’re dead, | 每次这个BB机一响 我都以为是你死了 |
[11:32] | and I’m starting to get disappointed. | 现在我已经开始失望了 |
[11:35] | No, mom, I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | 不是 妈 我开玩笑呢 开玩笑 |
[11:39] | Bye. | 拜 |
[11:42] | The hell I am! | 早死早超生吧 |
[11:45] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[11:46] | Art, science, philosophy. | 艺术 科学 哲学 |
[11:49] | This is beautiful. | 太神奇了 |
[11:50] | What are you talking about, Dick? | 你说什么呢 迪克 |
[11:51] | I-I’m on-line! | 我上网了 |
[11:53] | Do you know what they call this? | 你知道人家管这个叫啥吗 |
[11:55] | The world wide web. The entire planet is at my fingertips. | 全球资讯网 整个地球都在我指尖之下 |
[11:59] | – Hmm, good for you. – Good for all of us. | -那挺好 -大家好才是真的好 |
[12:01] | We’ve spent all this time trying to get closer to humanity, | 我们花费那么多时间 努力接近人类 |
[12:04] | and now we have instant access to every culture on earth! | 现在咱可以随时了解地球上的一切文明 |
[12:08] | Except the French. | 除了法国人 |
[12:11] | Ah! There they are! | 法国人在这儿呢 |
[12:13] | Lucky us. | 挺幸运呗 |
[12:19] | You know, Dick, if we’re gonna make it to dinner, | 迪克 要想赶上吃晚饭 |
[12:21] | we better go now. | 最好现在就走 |
[12:22] | Every place is gonna be closed in an hour. | 再过一小时餐厅就都关门了 |
[12:24] | I’m sorry, Mary. I–I can’t leave now. | 不好意思 玛丽 我走不开 |
[12:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:27] | I have a whole world to explore. | 我有一整个世界要探索呢 |
[12:29] | Riches to unearth. | 好多财富要挖掘 |
[12:31] | And in 15 minutes, | 而且再过十五分钟 |
[12:32] | there’s an on-line chat with Jennifer Love Hewitt, | 有个珍妮弗·洛夫·休伊特网友见面会 |
[12:34] | and no way am I missing that! | 我才不要错过呢 |
[12:50] | Now, this is a television! | 这才叫电视嘛 |
[12:52] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[12:53] | Look how big everything is. | 你看这些乐器都好大啊 |
[12:55] | That violin looks like a cello. | 小提琴看着跟大提琴似的 |
[12:58] | No, that is a cello. | 不对 那就是大提琴 |
[13:01] | Oh, I was wondering why that dude was | 我刚还纳闷呢 那哥们儿 |
[13:02] | playing the violin between his legs. | 干嘛拿腿夹着小提琴 |
[13:05] | Come on, Harry. We’re gonna be late for the clinic. | 快点哈里 去诊所要迟到了 |
[13:07] | I don’t want to go to the stupid clinic. | 我才不想去那破诊所 |
[13:09] | Harry, face it, you have a problem. | 哈里 面对现实吧 你有病 |
[13:12] | I am not impotent. | 我没有阳痿 |
[13:17] | Hello, Alissa. | 你好 艾丽莎 |
[13:19] | How’s school? | 学校怎么样 |
[13:21] | Good. | 挺好 |
[13:23] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[13:28] | And so you see, | 所以就是这样 |
[13:30] | that by utilizing a viscous barrier, | 通过使用润滑剂 |
[13:33] | we minimize bonding between any 2 substances. | 可将任意两种物质间的摩擦降到最小 |
[13:36] | Now, you understand friction, | 现在 你们理解了摩擦力 |
[13:39] | and I… | 而我 |
[13:40] | have a nice omelet. | 煎了个美味蛋饼 |
[13:50] | Any questions? | 有不懂的吗 |
[13:55] | Why are you on a computer? | 你为什么要通过电脑讲课 |
[13:57] | My actual presence | 在教学过程中 |
[13:59] | is no longer necessary in the learning process. | 我已经没有必要实体化存在了 |
[14:03] | This is my new live webcam | 这是我新开展的直播教学 |
[14:05] | at WWW.PlanetSolomon.Com. | 地址是3W.所罗门星球.com |
[14:08] | It’s on me 24 hours a day. | 对我进行二十四小时拍摄 |
[14:10] | Now, anybody can log on. | 所有人都可以登录 |
[14:13] | You can watch me do almost everything, | 你们可以看到我的日常生活 |
[14:15] | and, uh, for a small fee… | 花点小钱 |
[14:17] | everything. | 还可以看私生活 |
[14:24] | Now, what I’d like to do now is take an aggressive approach | 哈里 我要给你做个测试 |
[14:28] | by running an extensive battery of tests on you, Harry. | 是一种刺激性很强的电击测试 |
[14:32] | Does that sound good? | 你愿意吗 |
[14:33] | It doesn’t sound great. | 不怎么愿意 |
[14:36] | You just relax. | 放松就好 |
[14:37] | Drink this solution, | 把这个喝了 |
[14:38] | and I’ll be back in a minute for the x-ray. | 我一会儿回来给你拍X光 |
[14:41] | Look at that. It’s just Kool-aid. | 你看 就跟普通饮料一样 |
[14:42] | Kool-aid with radioactive tracers. | 带放射性示踪剂的饮料 |
[14:48] | Harry, listen to me. We’re gonna get through this. | 哈里 听我说 这个坎咱必须过了 |
[14:51] | You know that Dr. Howard? | 那个霍华德医生哦 |
[14:52] | He’s got this little tiny camera | 他把这个小小的摄像头 |
[14:54] | that he can send straight up your– | 一直送到你的… |
[14:58] | Ok, that’s it! | 好了 够了 |
[15:03] | No more specialists, | 我不要看专家了 |
[15:05] | no more equipment, | 不要仪器测试了 |
[15:07] | and no more radioactive Kool-aid. | 也不要喝带放射性示踪剂的饮料 |
[15:10] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[15:11] | Now you listen to me, baby. | 你听好了 小妞 |
[15:13] | This isn’t about doctors | 这事儿跟医生无关 |
[15:16] | or medicine. | 跟药也无关 |
[15:18] | It’s about you and me, baby– 2 people in love. | 这事儿只跟你我有关 小妞 两个相爱的人 |
[15:21] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[15:24] | Now, if we’re gonna make a baby, | 我们要想生小孩 |
[15:26] | we’re gonna do it the natural way. | 咱就按自然的方法来 |
[15:29] | Oh, Harry. | 哈里 |
[15:31] | Vicki, I suggest you join me | 薇琪 我建议你赶紧 |
[15:34] | up here on this butcher paper right now. | 跟我一起到这张包肉纸上 |
[15:43] | And get it, and get it… | 来呀 你来呀 |
[15:46] | You see, Alissa, the problem wasn’t the TV. | 艾丽莎 问题不在电视上 |
[15:48] | The problem was we didn’t have | 问题是咱之前没买 |
[15:50] | dolby 6-speaker digital surround-sound. | 杜比六声道数码环绕音响 |
[15:55] | Stupid! | 真蠢 |
[15:56] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[15:58] | we have everything. | 我们什么都有了 |
[16:01] | Ok. | 好了 |
[16:03] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[16:07] | Ok. | 好了 |
[16:08] | We’re at 30% volume. | 现在音量是百分之三十 |
[16:12] | 40%. | 四十 |
[16:14] | 50%. | 五十 |
[16:17] | Stop it! | 别按啦 |
[16:20] | I feel like I’m watching Entertainment Tonight | 我感觉好像是坐在节目现场 |
[16:23] | at Carnegie freakin’ hall. | 看《欢乐今宵》 |
[16:26] | Awesoooommme! | 太 销 魂 啦 |
[16:29] | Turn it down! | 把声音关小点 |
[16:30] | How loud do you need to hear | 看玛丽·史汀伯根的生日会 |
[16:32] | that it’s Mary Steenburgen’s birthday? | 你要开多大声音啊 |
[16:35] | – Louder? – Then we did it. | -再大点儿呗 -咱圆满了 |
[16:38] | We have the ultimate home theater system! | 咱家有终极家庭影院了 |
[16:45] | Excuse me, how much did all of this cost? | 那个 你们买这些花了多少钱 |
[16:47] | How much did it cost? | 花了多少钱 |
[16:49] | No money down, baby. That’s how much it cost. | 首付都不用 大妹子 一分没花 |
[16:52] | How much will it cost? | 将来需要付多少钱 |
[16:54] | No payments till the fourth of July. | 要到七月四号才付款呢 |
[16:57] | Then how much will it cost? | 那到时候要付多少钱 |
[17:11] | $45,000. | 四万五千 |
[17:15] | Pack it up. | 包起来 |
[17:17] | This piece of crap’s going back. | 把这堆破烂送回去 |
[17:22] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[17:23] | We’re going to the taste of Rutherford’s street festival. | 我们要去参加拉瑟福街头美食节 |
[17:27] | – You coming? – Coming? | -你要去吗 -还用去吗 |
[17:28] | I’m already there. | 我已经在现场了 |
[17:30] | There’s a live video stream from the roof of the bank. | 银行房顶上有摄像头在直播呢 |
[17:33] | It looks like the chili booth is the place to be. | 辣椒展台貌似挺不错的 |
[17:41] | Dick, we’re going to a movie. | 迪克 我们要去看电影 |
[17:43] | Don’t bother me. I’m performing virtual surgery. | 别烦我 我正做虚拟手术呢 |
[17:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:47] | Oh! Look what you made me do. | 哎呀 看你们捣的乱 |
[17:50] | Suction! | 吸引器[割得大出血了] |
[17:55] | Dick, are you in there? | 迪克 你在吗 |
[17:56] | Just slide the pizza under the door, please. | 把披萨从门缝里滑进来就行 |
[18:01] | Oh, my god, Dick! | 天哪 迪克 |
[18:03] | You haven’t been to work in 3 days. | 你已经三天没上班了 |
[18:06] | Your family is so concerned they called me. | 你的家人没办法了给我打的电话 |
[18:10] | They never do that. | 他们从来不给我打电话 |
[18:12] | Ahh, my family. | 我家人 |
[18:14] | Yes. Sally, Harry, and the little one. | 是的 莎莉 哈里 还有那小子 |
[18:18] | How are they? | 他们怎么样 |
[18:20] | Again, they’re concerned. | 非常担心你呗 |
[18:22] | Dick…I think you need a little fresh air. | 迪克 我觉得你应该去透透气 |
[18:28] | I’m going to take you outside. | 我带你出门去 |
[18:31] | I can’t allow that to happen, Mary. | 不可以的哦 玛丽 |
[18:33] | Get up! | 起来 |
[18:41] | You’ve made me so angry, Mary. | 我好生气哦 玛丽 |
[18:45] | Oh, go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[18:50] | So bright. | 太亮了 |
[19:02] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[19:03] | Hey, Mister, that’s my Frisbee. | 先生 飞盘是我的 |
[19:05] | Are you talking to me? | 你在跟我说话吗 |
[19:06] | Are you talking to me? | 你是在跟我说话 |
[19:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:09] | I’d almost forgotten. | 我都快忘了 |
[19:11] | There are real people on this planet. | 这个星球上还有真人啊 |
[19:13] | Can I have my Frisbee? | 能把飞盘给我吗 |
[19:14] | Go long, young man. | 跑远点 小家伙 |
[19:16] | Go long! | 跑远点 |
[19:19] | Nice throw, ya freak! | 砸着猫了 你个神经病 |
[19:21] | What an enchanting boy. | 这娃真招人稀罕 |
[19:26] | I get it. | 我抢到了 |
[19:32] | Come on, come on. | 来呀 来呀 |
[19:37] | Come on get it. | 来抢啊 |
[19:41] | There it is, Harry. | 就是这个 哈里 |
[19:43] | We had that one. | 我们曾经拥有过 |
[19:47] | Sweet mother! | 妈妈咪呀 |
[19:51] | There’s a picture in the picture! | 大画面里还有个小画面 |
[19:56] | Look, everybody! I’m alive! | 大家好 我重生了 |
[20:01] | It’s wonderful. | 太好了 |
[20:02] | People everywhere. | 到处都是人 |
[20:05] | I love you all! | 我爱你们所有人 |
[20:07] | This is amazing. I can smell you. | 好神奇 我可以闻到你的气息 |
[20:10] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[20:12] | Dick, you’re out. | 迪克 你出来了 |
[20:13] | Sally, Harry, Tommy. | 莎莉 哈里 汤米 |
[20:17] | Dick, What are you doing here? | 迪克 你干嘛来了 |
[20:18] | Can I help you? | 需要什么 |
[20:19] | Yes, I’m returning $60,000 worth of merchandise to you… | 我要把这堆六万块的商品退还给你 |
[20:24] | my brother! | 好兄弟 |
[20:26] | I’m on lunch. | 我要午休 |
[20:29] | Sally, I’ve made such a mistake. | 莎莉 我犯了一个大错 |
[20:31] | I thought all this technology | 我以为这些高科技产品 |
[20:32] | would help me wrap my arms around humankind. | 可以帮我更了解人类 |
[20:35] | But I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[20:36] | All it gave me was a raging case | 它给我的只是日益加重的 |
[20:38] | of carpal tunnel syndrome. | 腕管综合征 |
[20:41] | So what about being connected to the world wide web? | 你不跟全球资讯网连接啦 |
[20:44] | I wasn’t connected to anything. I was separated. | 我什么都没连接上 我被隔离了 |
[20:47] | And that’s not what we came to this planet for. | 这跟我们来地球的目的相悖 |
[20:49] | That’s what technology does. | 科技使人隔离 |
[20:51] | Technology is evil! | 科技太坏了 |
[20:53] | Dick, just because you went nuts, | 迪克 你自己玩儿过了头 |
[20:55] | that doesn’t mean that all technology is evil. | 不代表所有的科技都很坏嘛 |
[20:57] | – Of course it does. – What about, uh… | -就是都坏 -那… |
[20:59] | medical technology? | 医药科技呢 |
[21:01] | Medical technology is ok. | 医药科技很好 |
[21:03] | Ok, uh, what about the computers that make sure | 那种保障飞机安全的 |
[21:05] | airplanes don’t crash? | 电脑呢 |
[21:07] | Those I like. But that’s it. | 那种很好 别的都不行 |
[21:09] | Well, what about the machine | 还有那种往蛋糕里 |
[21:11] | that puts the creamy filling in the cupcakes? | 挤奶油夹心的机器呢 |
[21:13] | Harry, no! | 哈里 那个也坏 |
[21:15] | I’ve already drawn the line. | 我跟科技划清界限了 |
[21:19] | Oh…who am I kidding? | 我骗谁呢 |
[21:20] | I’m not gonna manually inject cream into my own cupcakes. | 我才不会自己把奶油挤到蛋糕里呢 |
[21:27] | – Can I help you, sir? – Yes! | -有什么需要吗 先生 -有 |
[21:29] | I am quite livid! | 本顾客非常不满意 |
[21:38] | It’s beautiful out here, isn’t it? | 外面真好看 是吧 |
[21:40] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 好看 |
[21:42] | This is the way it should be, Mary. | 生活就该这样 玛丽 |
[21:43] | Just you and me and the stars and the trees | 只有你和我 繁星绿树 |
[21:47] | and nothing coming between us. | 不受任何打扰 |
[21:50] | Oh, great! How do I turn this thing off? | 又来了 这东西怎么关 |
[21:53] | Here, let me see that. | 拿来我看看 |