时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh, here it comes. | 上菜了 |
[00:06] | That looks really, really good. | 看着是真不错呀 |
[00:07] | What a big portion! I love it. | 好大一份啊 我喜欢 |
[00:09] | – I’ll bring some extra plates. – Extra plates? | -我去多拿几个餐盘 -拿餐盘 |
[00:12] | It’s family style. You share. | 这是家庭餐 你们要分着吃 |
[00:14] | Wait, share? | 等会儿 分着吃 |
[00:15] | No, no, we don’t share. | 不对 我们各吃各的 |
[00:17] | Suit yourselves. | 随你们便了 |
[00:18] | God, what kind of crappy restaurant makes you share your food? | 天哪 这是啥破餐馆 非让人分着吃菜 |
[00:22] | Well, I ordered sausages, | 我点的是香肠 |
[00:24] | and I’m going to eat my sausages. All 10 of them. | 我就吃香肠了 十个全吃掉 |
[00:27] | Oh, now, stop this! | 先别吃 |
[00:28] | The waitress said it was family style. | 服务员说这是家庭餐 |
[00:31] | We’re supposed to be a family, so let’s eat like one. | 咱们应该是家庭啊 就得吃出家庭样 |
[00:33] | Sally, go get some extra plates. | 莎莉 去多拿几个餐盘 |
[00:35] | Dick, this is weird. I don’t think it’s | 迪克 太怪了吧 我觉得这样 |
[00:37] | – a good idea. – Go! | -不太好 -去啊 |
[00:42] | Excuse me. | 你好 |
[00:43] | I’ll be right with you. | 我待会儿招待你 |
[00:45] | I just need some extra plates. | 我就是想要几个餐盘 |
[00:46] | Hey, gimme a sec, huh? | 等我一会儿 好吧 |
[00:48] | Hey, kid, the lady asked for plates. | 哎 小子 这位女士要餐盘 |
[00:52] | I suggest you bring her plates… | 我建议你给人家拿餐盘 |
[00:54] | now. | 快点 |
[00:55] | Sorry, Sam. | 对不起 萨姆 |
[00:56] | Right away. | 马上 |
[01:00] | Wow, that was great. | 哇 好厉害 |
[01:05] | My name is Sammy Marchetti. | 我叫萨米·马尔凯蒂 |
[01:07] | My name is Sally Marchetti. | 我叫莎莉·马尔凯蒂 |
[01:10] | Sol–Sally Solomon. | 所罗 莎莉·所罗门 |
[01:13] | Meeting you has been my extreme pleasure. | 与你相遇 极为荣幸 |
[01:17] | I do hope our paths cross again soon. | 诚挚希望不久之后 能再聚首 |
[01:22] | Ciao Bella. | 再见美女 |
[01:29] | I just–I just met the most incredible man at the bar. | 我刚在吧台碰到一个无比有型的男人 |
[01:34] | Well, he’s not getting any of our food. | 再有型也别想分咱的菜吃 |
[01:37] | All right, everybody, ready…set… | 好了 各位 预备 |
[01:41] | and…share! | 分着吃 |
[01:44] | Don’t touch my food, you buzzard! | 少碰我的菜 小赤佬 |
[02:26] | And so they served us these balls made entirely of meat. | 他们给我们上这种全是肉做的丸子 |
[02:29] | Have you seen these? | 你见过吗 |
[02:31] | Uh, yeah. | 见过啊 |
[02:32] | They’re shaped like, say, a tennis ball. | 形状好像 网球一样 |
[02:34] | Have you seen these? | 你见过吗 |
[02:36] | Of course I have. | 我当然见过 |
[02:37] | But you don’t play with them, you eat them. | 但不是用来玩儿的 是吃的 |
[02:39] | – You’ve seen these? – Many times! | -你见过吗 -无数次了 |
[02:41] | Well, it sure sounds like you haven’t. | 我看你就是没见过 |
[02:44] | Hi, Dick. | 你好啊 迪克 |
[02:45] | Oh, Mary, | 玛丽 |
[02:46] | the food at Sul panno’s was wonderful. | “布布餐厅”的菜可好吃了 |
[02:48] | – You should have come. – I would have loved to. | -你应该一起去的 -我也挺愿意去的 |
[02:50] | Well, I asked, but you said you didn’t want to intrude. | 我问你了 你说你不想去当外人 |
[02:52] | But then you’re supposed to say, | 那你就应该说 |
[02:54] | “Don’t be silly. You wouldn’t be intruding.” | “别说傻话 你哪是外人呢” |
[02:55] | But then–then you’d be there, | 那样的话 你就会去了啊 |
[02:58] | feeling like an intruder. | 然后感觉跟个外人似的 |
[02:59] | Not if you told me I wasn’t. | 你劝我了就不会呀 |
[03:00] | – Well, you weren’t. – Well, you didn’t. | -那你没去 -是你没说 |
[03:02] | – Well, you wouldn’t. -Well, I couldn’t. | -说了你也不去 -不说我不能去 |
[03:06] | I’m sorry, I’m lost. | 不好意思 我蒙了 |
[03:10] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[03:12] | We–we have trouble communicating. | 咱俩交流有困难 |
[03:15] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[03:17] | We don’t communicate. | 咱们之间没有交流 |
[03:19] | I’ve been considering this for awhile, | 这事儿我研究了一阵 |
[03:22] | and I think it’s a good idea | 我觉得咱俩应该 |
[03:24] | that we get away and reconnect. | 出去度假重返亲密 |
[03:27] | “The institute at Mason farm a couples’ retreat?” | “梅森农场夫妻田园交流会” |
[03:31] | What is this? | 什么东西 |
[03:33] | Well, if we want this relationship to work, | 如果咱俩的关系想要维持下去 |
[03:35] | it’s important that you– | 最重要就是你 |
[03:37] | and by you, I mean “We,” | 我说你 其实是咱俩 |
[03:40] | learn to listen to me. Us. | 能学会听我倾诉 咱俩倾诉 |
[03:43] | Mary, have you seen those balls | 玛丽 你见过那种 |
[03:46] | made entirely of meat? | 全是肉做的丸子吗 |
[03:51] | Why do you have to go away | 你俩为啥非得出门 |
[03:53] | to learn how to talk to each other? | 去学怎么互相交流啊 |
[03:55] | Well, it seems that for human couples | 好像对人类伴侣来说 |
[03:57] | to communicate on an intimate level, | 要想深入交流 |
[03:58] | they have to be in a room full of strangers. | 就得有一屋子陌生人陪着 |
[04:01] | So, basically, it’s a money-sucking sham. | 所以 基本上 就是个骗钱组织 |
[04:05] | I’m not paying. | 又不是我花钱 |
[04:07] | Hey, y’all. | 同志们 |
[04:08] | Vicki, what’s up? | 薇琪 有事儿吗 |
[04:10] | Whatcha looking at here? | 你看啥呢 |
[04:12] | Oh! The institute at Mason farm? | 梅森农场交流会啊 |
[04:15] | You know, I hear that they have a jacuzzi there | 你们知道吗 我听说他们那有个 |
[04:19] | that totally cleanses your whole soul. | 能彻底净化你灵魂的浴缸 |
[04:21] | But the weird thing is… | 怪就怪在 |
[04:25] | there’s no water in it. | 缸里没有水哦 |
[04:29] | Dick, can we go? | 迪克 我俩能去吗 |
[04:31] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[04:32] | If I have to talk about my problems to strangers, | 如果非让我跟陌生人谈我的毛病 |
[04:35] | I prefer they be people I know. | 我还是比较愿意跟熟人说 |
[04:37] | Well, let’s go get packing. | 咱去收拾东西吧 |
[04:39] | Knock, knock, knock, knock. | 有人没 有人没 有人没 |
[04:41] | Hey, Dubey. | 杜比 |
[04:42] | Sally, uh, you got a package. | 莎莉 你的包裹 |
[04:45] | A package? | 包裹 |
[04:46] | It’s a dress. | 是条连衣裙 |
[04:48] | A dress? | 连衣裙 |
[04:50] | Here’s the card. | 卡片在这儿呢 |
[04:54] | “For the prettiest doll in the world. | “送给世界上最美的洋娃娃” |
[04:57] | I’ll pick you up at 8:00. Love, Sammy Marchetti.” | “我8点来接你 爱你的萨米·马尔凯蒂” |
[05:02] | Sammy “The butcher.” | 萨米 “辣手屠夫” |
[05:04] | Got to be careful, honey, | 你要小心点儿 亲爱的 |
[05:06] | he is hot-blooded. | 这人脾气很暴的 |
[05:10] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等会儿等会儿等会儿 |
[05:11] | Sammy “The butcher” Marchetti? | 萨米·马尔凯蒂 “辣手屠夫” |
[05:14] | That’s a cute name. | 名字好可爱哦 |
[05:17] | Sally, don’t– don’t you see? | 莎莉 你没听明白吗 |
[05:19] | That’s–that’s a mob nickname. | 那是黑手党外号啊 |
[05:21] | Like, from the movies. | 好像 电影里演的 |
[05:22] | What? | 什么 |
[05:23] | This guy, he’s like a Goodfella. | 《盗亦有道》里的黑手党 |
[05:26] | A Wiseguy. | 《特警4587》的小弟 |
[05:27] | He’s a Hit Man. | 《杀手》 |
[05:31] | Oh, my god. | 我的神哪 |
[05:32] | I know. | 是啊 |
[05:34] | That is so cool! | 太酷啦 |
[05:36] | – Isn’t it? – Oh, my god! | -是吧 -天哪 |
[05:46] | Sure get a lot of respect, don’t cha? | 大家都敬你三分啊 是吧 |
[05:48] | Well, it’s what it’s about, Sally. | 就是这么回事儿 莎莉 |
[05:51] | Respect. | 敬畏 |
[05:52] | People are good to me. | 人不犯我 |
[05:54] | I’m good to them. | 我不犯人 |
[05:55] | People are bad to me. Well, they’re not going to be happy | 人若犯我 那我给他们的东西就不是 |
[05:59] | with what I give them, you know. | 那么讨喜了 懂吧 |
[06:01] | That’s how it works. | 就是这么回事儿 |
[06:03] | Sammy? | 萨米 |
[06:04] | Yes, my love? | 说吧 亲爱的 |
[06:06] | Tell me about your work. | 给我讲讲你的工作 |
[06:09] | Sally, listen to me. | 莎莉 听我说 |
[06:11] | I’m only gonna tell you this once. | 这话我只说一遍 |
[06:13] | Don’t ever ask me about my business! | 永远别过问我生意上的事情 |
[06:15] | You understand me? The less you know the better you hear me? | 明白了吗 知道越少对你越好 听见没 |
[06:17] | Oh, yeah, mm-hmm, yeah, Ok, Ok, I’m sorry. | 听见了 懂了 我错了 |
[06:20] | All right, then. | 那就好 |
[06:21] | – Ok. – Good. | -懂了 -很好 |
[06:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:24] | Eat! Mangia. Mangia. | 吃 吃吧 吃吧[意大利语] |
[06:33] | Oh, does everybody feel what I feel? | 大家的感觉跟我一样吗 |
[06:36] | This place is just a whirling vortex | 这个地方就像是 |
[06:38] | of–of spirituality and truth. | 灵气和真理形成的漩涡 |
[06:42] | Dr. Albright… | 欧布莱特教授 |
[06:44] | can you see my aura? | 你能看见我的灵气吗 |
[06:48] | No, but your bra strap is showing. | 没看见 不过你胸罩带子露出来了 |
[06:52] | Come on, Vicki. | 走吧 薇琪 |
[06:53] | Let’s go get a personality manicure. | 咱做个性美甲去 |
[07:01] | I can’t believe you let me talk you into paying. | 真不敢相信我让你付账你就付了 |
[07:07] | So, uh, Sammy, you want something to drink? | 那个 萨米 你想喝点什么 |
[07:10] | Espresso? Cappuccino? | 意式浓咖啡 卡布其诺 |
[07:12] | Coffee’s fine. | 普通咖啡就好 |
[07:14] | Oh, good, ’cause I don’t know how the hell | 那就好 因为我压根就不知道 |
[07:16] | to make an espresso or a cappuccino, so… | 咋做意式浓咖啡和卡布其诺 |
[07:19] | You’re funny. I like that. | 你真风趣 我喜欢 |
[07:22] | You’re scary. I like that. | 你真吓人 我喜欢 |
[07:29] | Huh, a gnome, huh? | 小矮人 |
[07:33] | Yeah, they must be German. | 这家子应该是德国人 |
[07:36] | That’s all right. We’ll work on that. | 没有关系 爱情不分种族 |
[07:38] | Hey, Sally, I rented the Godfather and Goodfellas. Aah! | 莎莉 我租来《教父》和《盗亦有道》了 |
[07:43] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[07:45] | So, what are you, like, uh, Sally’s brother? | 你是什么人 莎莉的弟弟吗 |
[07:48] | No, no, I think– | 不是不是 我吧 |
[07:50] | Yeah, I’m supposed to be the nephew. | 我应该是她大侄子 |
[07:53] | – Nephew, huh? -Yeah. | -大侄子 -对 |
[07:54] | So, nephew… | 那 大侄子 |
[07:57] | I’d kinda like to hang around a little bit | 我打算在这多待一会儿 |
[07:59] | and get to know your aunt a little better. | 多了解了解你姑姑 |
[08:01] | How’d you like to make yourself, uh, 20 clams? | 你想不想赚 20块钱 |
[08:05] | What do I have to do? | 有何吩咐 |
[08:09] | Go to Sul panno’s restaurant. | 去”布布餐厅” |
[08:12] | You tell him Sammy sent you. | 就说是萨米派你来的 |
[08:14] | They will give you an envelope. | 他们会给你一个信封 |
[08:15] | I want you to take that envelope, | 我要你拿着信封 |
[08:17] | return it to me at this address. You in? | 送到这个地址交给我 你干吗 |
[08:21] | Yes, I’m definitely in. | 干 毫无疑问地干 |
[08:28] | Don’t mess it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[08:32] | I don’t believe this. | 不敢相信哪 |
[08:34] | I am a wiseguy! | 我成黑帮小弟啦 |
[08:37] | And we stop. Good. | 可以停止了 好 |
[08:40] | Ok, everybody, tell you what. | 好了 各位 |
[08:41] | Let’s everybody take a seat on the floor here. | 大家到这儿来 都坐到地板上 |
[08:43] | Good. That’s it. Yeah. | 好 就这样 对 |
[08:45] | Now, the first key to opening the door | 开启你和伴侣之间交流之门的 |
[08:48] | of communication with your partner | 第一把钥匙就是 |
[08:49] | is to tell that person what really scares us. | 告诉对方你最恐惧的东西是什么 |
[08:53] | But that’s hard, isn’t it? | 难以启齿 对吧 |
[08:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:56] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才来这里 |
[08:56] | To take the fear out of fear. | 消除恐惧中的 恐惧 |
[09:00] | You know what I’d like? | 知道我想消除什么吗 |
[09:01] | To take the fat out of peanut butter. | 消除花生酱中的脂肪 |
[09:06] | It’s–it’s so fattening. | 吃了很容易发胖哎 |
[09:09] | Dick, this isn’t about peanut butter. | 迪克 说的不是花生酱 |
[09:10] | It’s about something bigger. | 是更深层次的东西 |
[09:13] | Ok, Vicki, how about you? | 好 薇琪 你来说说 |
[09:15] | Oh, me? | 我吗 |
[09:16] | Sure, yeah. Tell Harry what you’re afraid of. | 对 告诉哈里你最怕什么 |
[09:19] | Well, I don’t really know how to– | 我不知道该怎么… |
[09:22] | I’m afraid you’re going to stop loving me, Harry! | 我最怕你会不爱我啊 哈里 |
[09:30] | Ok, I’m afraid of spiders. | 我怕蜘蛛 |
[09:35] | Certain kinds of cheeses. | 怕某些奶酪 |
[09:38] | And that you’re going to stop loving me, too! | 我也怕你会不爱我啦 |
[09:46] | I–sometimes I’m afraid. | 我 有时候我害怕 |
[09:48] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[09:49] | What are you afraid of, Dick? | 你怕的是什么 迪克 |
[09:51] | Well, before I met Mary, | 在我遇见玛丽之前 |
[09:53] | she had something of a reputation for sleeping with, | 她有一些私生活方面的传闻 |
[09:57] | well, pretty much anyone on the | 基本上喝完一杯葡萄酒 |
[09:59] | other side of a glass of chardonnay. | 她跟谁都能当炮友 |
[10:01] | Dick, that’s not appropriate. | 迪克 你说这话不太合适 |
[10:03] | Now, Mary, we’re here to open up, not to shut down. | 玛丽 我们是来敞开心扉 不是让人憋着的 |
[10:06] | Sometimes he doesn’t know when to stop. | 有时候他说起疯话就没完 |
[10:08] | Well, maybe that’s because you don’t know when to listen. | 那可能是因为你不懂倾听 |
[10:13] | What? | 什么 |
[10:14] | Oh, yeah, yeah, she does do that a lot. | 对 对 她老那样 |
[10:15] | Tells me I’m wrong. | 说我不对 |
[10:17] | Tells me to shut up. | 让我闭嘴 |
[10:18] | It’s true. She does that. | 真的 她确实那样 |
[10:21] | Sometimes I feel like… | 有时候我感觉 |
[10:24] | I don’t even know how to behave like a real human being. | 我都不知道怎么做才能像个人 |
[10:29] | Sometimes I wonder what am I doing here? | 有时候我都纳闷我在这儿干嘛呢 |
[10:31] | Why am I on this planet? | 我为什么会在这个星球上 |
[10:33] | Am–am I a good person? | 我 我是个好人吗 |
[10:36] | Am I a person at all? | 我到底算是个人吗 |
[10:40] | You know, doubting you’re a person | 你知道吗 质疑自己的人性 |
[10:41] | makes you even more of a person. | 会让你更有人性 |
[10:43] | But I’m afraid. | 但我好怕哦 |
[10:46] | Of what? | 怕什么 |
[10:48] | That she’ll never love me for what I really am! | 怕她永远不会爱上真正的我 |
[11:02] | Incredibly honest, Dick. | 非常的坦诚啊 迪克 |
[11:04] | No! | 搞错没 |
[11:06] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[11:10] | Now, Mary, what do you have to say? | 玛丽 你有什么要说的 |
[11:14] | If you people knew what he was really like, | 如果你们知道他的真面目 |
[11:16] | you wouldn’t be on his side. | 你们就不会同情他了 |
[11:22] | Now you’re playing the blame game, Mary. | 你又在指责对方了 玛丽 |
[11:24] | And you know what? Nobody wins. | 你知道吗 双方都有责任 |
[11:27] | No, no, no, no. I was just trying to point out that he– | 不是的 我就是想说他其实… |
[11:29] | I’m also afraid of plastic garbage bags | 我还怕塑料垃圾袋 |
[11:34] | and Velcro. | 还有尼龙扣 |
[11:36] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[12:05] | Nephew! | 大侄子 |
[12:10] | Yo, Vito! Sul panno’s | 维托 “布布餐厅” |
[12:12] | ordered 20 pounds of veal and a dozen t-bones. | 定20磅小牛肉加一打小牛排 |
[12:17] | Let’s get choppin’. | 咱开剁吧 |
[12:24] | Everyone creates for themselves an outer shell. | 每个人都给自己造了一个外壳 |
[12:27] | Ok? It stops growth. It stops communication. | 它妨碍了发展 限制了交流 |
[12:30] | It stops love. | 隔断了感情 |
[12:32] | I’ll tell you what. Let’s have everybody grab an inner tube. | 这样 每个人拿一个胶皮圈 |
[12:35] | And let’s see what it feels like | 咱们来体验一下 |
[12:36] | to have somebody bump into your shell. | 被别人撞上外壳的感觉 |
[12:38] | Yeah, that’s good. Sure. | 对 很好 就这样 |
[12:40] | Ok, now, everybody, close your eyes | 好 现在大家闭上眼睛 |
[12:43] | and start moving around the room. | 开始在屋里来回走 |
[12:45] | Good. Good. Good. | 好 很好 不错 |
[12:47] | Faster, faster, fast pace. | 快点 加快速度 |
[12:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:53] | Ok, good. | 好 |
[12:54] | Get off of me! Open your damn eyes. | 别踩我 睁开你的狗眼 |
[12:57] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[12:59] | Transcend the anger. | 要凌驾于愤怒之上 |
[13:02] | We’re here to help you work on your problems. | 我们到这儿来就是帮你解决问题的 |
[13:04] | That’s not why we’re here! | 我俩才不是为这个来的 |
[13:06] | We’re here for him. | 我们来这儿是因为他 |
[13:08] | He’s the one with the problems. | 他才是有毛病的人 |
[13:09] | He’s the one that needs help. | 他才是需要治疗的人 |
[13:11] | I’m not crazy. He is! | 我不是神经病 他才是 |
[13:16] | But Mary, I’m only trying to be real. | 玛丽 我只是想活的真实 |
[13:33] | What are we doing, Sammy? | 咱们在干嘛 萨米 |
[13:37] | What? | 什么 |
[13:38] | What are we doin’, huh? | 咱们这是在干嘛呢 |
[13:40] | I like you, you like me, what are we doin’? | 我喜欢你 你喜欢我 咱俩算什么 |
[13:44] | I’ll tell you what we’re doing. Come here. | 我告诉你咱俩算什么 过来 |
[13:50] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[13:51] | What? Where you gotta go? | 什么 你要去哪啊 |
[13:53] | Work. A man’s gotta work. | 工作 男人是要工作的 |
[13:55] | But we’re eating dinner. What do you gotta do? | 但是咱俩正吃饭呢 你要去干嘛啊 |
[13:57] | Hey, I told you never ask me about my business! | 我告诉过你别过问我生意上的事儿 |
[14:00] | Why? Who goes to work at 10:00 at night, huh, who? | 为什么 谁会晚上十点出去工作 |
[14:03] | It’s a special job I gotta do. | 我工作性质特殊 |
[14:05] | Well, what is this, Sammy? Tell me, please. | 是什么 萨米 拜托告诉我 |
[14:08] | The people I serve don’t want to know the details. | 我的主顾不想知道细节 |
[14:11] | They just want the job done, Ok? | 只要求把事儿办好 明白吗 |
[14:13] | Now forget about it. | 别惦记这事了 |
[14:15] | Please, Sammy. | 求你了 萨米 |
[14:17] | Please, let me into your life. | 求你 让我参与你的生活 |
[14:21] | I don’t think you’re ready to handle it. | 我觉得你还没准备好接受我的生活 |
[14:31] | Would you like any dessert? | 你想要什么甜点 |
[14:32] | Dessert? | 甜点 |
[14:34] | Look at me. I’m crying. | 你没看见吗 我哭呢 |
[14:36] | I’m a wreck. I’m upset. | 我受挫了 我伤心了 |
[14:39] | I’ll have the gelato. | 来个冰淇淋 |
[14:44] | I called in an order about an hour ago, | 我大概一小时前打电话订的餐 |
[14:46] | Don Orville. | 唐·奥维尔 |
[14:48] | Oh, yeah, that’s $12.95. | 对 12块95 |
[14:50] | Officer Don Orville? | 唐·奥维尔警官 |
[14:52] | Scusi, my mistake. It’s been paid for. | 对不起 我记错了 帐已付过了 |
[14:56] | Smells good in here. | 这里好香啊 |
[14:58] | Sally! | 莎莉味儿 |
[15:01] | Oh, my god, Don. | 天哪 唐 |
[15:02] | Sally, what’s wrong? | 莎莉 怎么了 |
[15:04] | No, don’t sit. Are you crazy? This is his booth. | 别坐 你疯了 这是他专座 |
[15:07] | Sally, what’s gotten into you? | 莎莉 你到底碰上什么事儿了 |
[15:09] | Oh, god, Don, it’s my new boyfriend. | 别提了 唐 是我的新男友 |
[15:11] | Oh, back on your feet already. | 这么快就恢复状态了 |
[15:13] | Well, good. | 好 |
[15:14] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[15:15] | Where’s my eggplant? | 我点的茄子呢 |
[15:18] | Listen to me, Don, you’ve got to get out of here. | 听我说 唐 你得赶紧走了 |
[15:20] | He comes back and finds you here, | 他要回来看见你在这儿 |
[15:21] | there’s no telling what he might do. | 说不上会干出什么事儿来 |
[15:24] | Sally, I’m a cop. | 莎莉 我是个警察 |
[15:26] | What could he possibly do to me? | 他能把我怎么着 |
[15:29] | He will kill you. | 他会灭了你 |
[15:40] | I got your envelope here. | 我这儿有你一封信 |
[15:42] | I think that this is your envelope. | 我看这信是你的吧 |
[15:44] | Hey, you want your envelope?! | 你想要你的信吗 |
[15:49] | Oh, hey, Tommy. | 汤米 |
[15:52] | Look at you. Where you going? | 看你这样儿 你要去哪啊 |
[15:55] | Nowhere. | 哪也不去 |
[15:56] | You going on another run for Sammy? | 你又要给萨米跑腿儿吗 |
[15:58] | What’s it to you? | 跟你有什么关系 |
[16:01] | What’s it to me? | 跟我有什么关系 |
[16:02] | I am family. | 我是你家人 |
[16:04] | Well, I got a new family now. | 我现在有新家了 |
[16:07] | Oh, mary mother of god. This is all my fault. | 我的圣母啊 都怪我 |
[16:12] | I gotta get us out of this. I gotta break up with Sammy. | 咱俩得跟这事儿划清界限 我得甩了萨米 |
[16:15] | Break up with Sammy? | 甩了萨米 |
[16:17] | Nobody breaks up with Sammy! | 没人能甩萨米 |
[16:20] | Sammy breaks up with you is how it happens! | 只有萨米甩你的份儿 |
[16:22] | Sammy breaks up with– | 萨米甩你… |
[16:26] | Don’t you get fresh with your aunt Sally! | 别跟你莎莉姑得瑟 |
[16:33] | Dumb broad. | 头发长见识短 |
[16:36] | Tommy, what’s going on around here? | 汤米 这怎么回事儿啊 |
[16:38] | What’s Sally got herself into? | 莎莉卷进什么祸端了 |
[16:40] | Tell me, Tommy! | 告诉我 汤米 |
[16:41] | Hey, watch the suit here. | 小心我西装 |
[16:43] | Hey, where did you get the dough | 你哪来的钱买的 |
[16:45] | for such a snazzy jacket? | 这么个华丽外衣 |
[16:48] | Never ask me about my business. | 不要过问我生意上的事 |
[16:50] | What happened to you?! | 你怎么回事儿啊 |
[16:51] | You used to be such a good kid. Now look at you. | 你以前是多好一孩子 看你现在这样 |
[16:55] | Look, Don, we come from 2 different worlds, you and me, | 听我说 唐 咱俩不是一路人 |
[16:58] | and I don’t think we should be seen together no more. | 不能再让人看见咱俩走在一起 |
[17:01] | Capisce! | 懂没 |
[17:02] | Let me lay out the cold, hard facts for you, Tommy. | 我给你讲讲残酷的现实吧 汤米 |
[17:05] | If you’re involved in something criminal, | 你要是卷进什么犯罪事件里 |
[17:07] | there’s a 1 in 5 chance you’ll be caught. | 你有五分之一的可能被逮住 |
[17:10] | If you’re prosecuted, | 如果你被起诉 |
[17:12] | there’s a 2% chance you’ll be convicted. | 有2%的可能会被定罪 |
[17:18] | So don’t play with fire. | 别玩火 |
[17:19] | Look, you played by the rules, Don, | 你一向遵纪守法 唐 |
[17:22] | and what do you got to show for it? | 你从中得到什么好处了 |
[17:24] | Nothin’. | 什么也没有 |
[17:26] | Nothin’. Well, that’s not going to be me. You understand? | 什么也没有 我不会走你那条道 你明白否 |
[17:28] | – But Tommy– – Don’t call me Tommy. | -可是汤米 -别叫我汤米 |
[17:31] | From now on, | 从现在起 |
[17:32] | I’m the nephew. | 我就是 大侄子 |
[17:37] | Damn! | 靠 |
[17:39] | Come on, Mary. | 来吧 玛丽 |
[17:41] | But Dick, they don’t like me. | 可是迪克 他们不喜欢我 |
[17:42] | But they want to. | 但他们想要喜欢你 |
[17:44] | Come on, do this for us. | 来吧 为了我们 |
[17:46] | And that’s why we need to understand each other | 所以我们在吵架的时候 |
[17:48] | when we fight, | 要互相理解 |
[17:49] | so that we can fight… | 这样我们的吵架就会更 |
[17:51] | fair. | 公平 |
[17:52] | Yes, very nice. | 正是 非常好 |
[17:53] | Dennis, may I interrupt? | 丹尼斯 我能插一句吗 |
[17:54] | When you ask to interrupt, | 当你请求插嘴的时候 |
[17:56] | you’re only interrupting what? | 你打扰到的是 什么 |
[17:58] | Yourself. | 你自己 |
[18:00] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[18:01] | I’m just going to go– | 我还是去… |
[18:02] | No, no, no, no. | 别走 别走 |
[18:04] | Wait, my friends, we, all of us, | 等等 朋友们 在座所有人 |
[18:07] | have failed someone here. | 都曾经辜负过别人 |
[18:09] | We didn’t embrace Mary when she needed us. | 在玛丽需要我们时 我们没接受她 |
[18:12] | It’s no big deal. | 没关系啦 |
[18:13] | There’s– | 这里 |
[18:14] | there’s love in this room, Mary. | 这里爱意满屋 玛丽 |
[18:16] | Open yourself up to it. | 敞开你自己吧 |
[18:18] | No. | 不要 |
[18:21] | It’s your turn. You’ve got the floor. | 轮到你了 请你上场吧 |
[18:25] | Well, now– | 这个 |
[18:26] | It’s just so… | 实在是 |
[18:29] | hard. | 太难了 |
[18:31] | But we’re here to listen. | 但是我们都倾听着呢 |
[18:33] | Whenever I shared a deep feeling with, uh, my family, | 不管什么时候我跟我家人倾诉感情 |
[18:38] | they’d always use it against me. | 他们都会利用我的感情伤害我 |
[18:40] | Her parents are horrible people. Just awful. | 她父母人品可差了 可差了 |
[18:45] | We didn’t– we didn’t talk. | 我们互相不说话 |
[18:46] | We–we didn’t share feelings, open up. | 我们不会交流感情 敞开心怀 |
[18:50] | This is your chance. Try. | 现在你机会来了 试试吧 |
[18:55] | All–all my life, I’ve–I’ve had this… | 我活这么长时间 表面上 |
[18:59] | facade of the beautiful, tough, has-it-all lady. | 一直是个美丽 坚强 无所不能的女人 |
[19:05] | When deep inside I’m– | 但是在内心深处 我 |
[19:09] | I’m just a fat, little girl | 我只是个小胖丫头 |
[19:11] | who wants to be loved at all costs. | 不惜一切只求被爱 |
[19:22] | I’m so proud of you, Mary. | 我太为你骄傲了 玛丽 |
[19:24] | Thank you, Dick. I love you. | 谢谢你 迪克 我爱你 |
[19:34] | Who’s the king? | 谁是老大 |
[19:35] | You are! | 你是 |
[19:40] | Drinks in my room! | 都上我家喝酒去吧 |
[19:52] | Tommy, stay away from the door. | 汤米 离门远点儿 |
[19:55] | What are you doin’ here, Sally? | 你来这干嘛 莎莉 |
[19:57] | I’m getting us out before it’s too late. | 我想趁早让你我脱身 |
[20:00] | Oh, my god. Look at you. | 我的神哪 你看你 |
[20:04] | Sally, you were never supposed to see me like this. | 莎莉 你不应该看见我这样的 |
[20:06] | I knew it would disgust you. | 我就知道你会觉得恶心 |
[20:08] | Does doing what you do make you feel like a big man? | 干这种事能让你自我感觉更爷们儿吗 |
[20:13] | Does it?! | 是吗 |
[20:15] | – Sally, what’s going on? – Don, get back. | -莎莉 出什么事了 -唐 退后 |
[20:18] | Who’s the tough guy now, huh, Sammy? | 现在看谁牛逼 萨米 |
[20:20] | Sally, what are you doing? | 莎莉 你干什么啊 |
[20:21] | He’s a mobster, Don. | 他是黑手党 唐 |
[20:23] | Sammy? He’s a butcher. | 萨米 他是屠夫啦 |
[20:24] | Yeah, yeah, I was just cutting up some steaks. | 是啊 我刚切牛排来着 |
[20:29] | Is that what you call the people you kill… | 你是这么称呼你的刀下冤魂的吗 |
[20:32] | Steaks? | 牛排 |
[20:33] | No, uh, it’s meats, Sally. | 不是 就是肉 莎莉 |
[20:35] | You know, cows, pigs. | 你懂的 牛啊 猪啊 |
[20:36] | Is that what you call the people you kill… | 你是这么称呼你的刀下冤魂的吗 |
[20:39] | Cows and pigs? | 牛跟猪 |
[20:40] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[20:41] | Listen to me. He’s my butcher. | 听我说 他真是屠夫 |
[20:44] | Exactly, Don, he’s a– | 正是 唐 他是 |
[20:52] | a butcher. | 真屠夫 |
[20:53] | A butcher? | 真屠夫 |
[21:03] | Guess I won’t be needing the gun anymore. | 看来这枪我是用不着了 |
[21:09] | Uh…super sorry. | 无比抱歉 |
[21:11] | Oh, my god. There’s someone I know. I gotta go. | 哎呀妈呀 那有个熟人 我得走了 |
[21:17] | I looked up to you. | 我敬重过你 |
[21:19] | You were my hero. | 你曾是我的英雄 |
[21:22] | You broke my heart, Sammy. You broke my heart. | 你伤我心了 萨米 你把我心伤了 |
[21:29] | – So, how was the brisket? – Oh, like butter. | -鸡胸肉怎么样啊 -嫩得跟油似的 |
[21:37] | This is a football. | 这个是橄榄球 |
[21:40] | This is a baseball. | 这个是棒球 |
[21:42] | This is a tennis ball. | 这个是网球 |
[21:44] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这个是什么吗 |
[21:46] | It’s a meatball. | 肉球 |
[21:48] | No, Nina, you’re wrong. | 不对 尼娜 你错了 |
[21:49] | It’s a ping-pong ball covered in meat. | 这是个外面包着肉的乒乓球 |
[21:52] | Now, this is a meatball. | 这个才是肉球 |
[21:55] | You are the meatball! | 你才是肉球 |
[21:56] | You are the meatball! | 你们全家都是肉球 |
[22:01] | She doesn’t know what a meatball is. | 她根本就不知道什么是肉球 |
[22:04] | Sad. | 可怜啦 |