时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hey, has anybody seen my blue shirt? | 谁看见我蓝衬衫了 |
[00:10] | Yeah, here it is. | 给 在这儿呢 |
[00:12] | Has anybody else noticed that our place | 除了我之外谁还觉得咱们这儿 |
[00:16] | is looking a little, uh…messy? | 看着有点儿 窝囊 |
[00:17] | Ya think? | 是吗 |
[00:19] | It’s just ’cause I don’t have any clean clothes, you know, | 我都没有干净衣服了 |
[00:22] | and we don’t have any clean dishes, | 咱们也没有干净盘子 |
[00:24] | and there’s no clean… | 所有东西都 |
[00:26] | anything. | 不干净 |
[00:31] | We’re living like common hobos here. | 咱们活的好像流浪汉啊 |
[00:34] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样的 |
[00:35] | I think that this started a couple of weeks ago. | 我想这个情况是从几个礼拜前开始的 |
[00:38] | I had a fork, and I put it in the sink, | 我拿着一叉子 我把它放水槽里 |
[00:41] | and then I just thought, “Ahh, I’ll wash it later.” | 然后我就想 “啊 我待会儿再刷吧” |
[00:44] | Harry, don’t blame yourself. It’s not your fault. | 哈里 别自责 不是你的错 |
[00:47] | It’s Sally’s fault! | 都是莎莉的错 |
[00:48] | Ever since she moved into Dubcek’s garage, | 自从她搬进杜布切克的车库 |
[00:50] | this whole place has gone to pot. | 整个家就乱了 |
[00:52] | Oh, I miss her. | 我好想她 |
[00:53] | – I miss clean underpants. – That’s what I meant. | -我好想念干净内裤 -我就是那个意思 |
[00:56] | Hey, guys! | 同志们好 |
[00:57] | Oh, Sally. | 莎莉 |
[01:06] | What are you doing? | 这是干嘛 |
[01:07] | Arming you with the grime-busting power of bleach. | 用漂白剂的清洁力量武装你 |
[01:10] | Look out, scum! | 受死吧 垃圾们 |
[01:11] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 休想休想休想 |
[01:13] | This is not my problem anymore. | 这事儿不归我管了 |
[01:15] | I don’t live here anymore. | 我都不在这儿住了 |
[01:17] | You guys are just going to | 你们几个要 |
[01:17] | have to learn to clean up after yourselves. | 学会如何给自己擦屁股了 |
[01:19] | Interesting theory. | 这个说法有意思 |
[01:21] | Expand on that. | 请详细阐述一下 |
[01:22] | Can you scrub while you talk? | 阐述的同时你能顺便擦个家具不 |
[01:24] | Dick, I don’t live here anymore. | 迪克 我已经不在这儿住了 |
[01:25] | But we miss you. | 但是我们想你 |
[01:27] | Yeah. Why can’t you just move back in? | 对啊 你干嘛不搬回来 |
[01:28] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[01:29] | Oh, come on, now. You’re big boys. | 别闹了啊 你们都是大小伙子了 |
[01:33] | I know it’s hard, | 我知道很困难 |
[01:34] | but you’re just gonna have to learn to live without me. | 但是你们必须得学会独立了 |
[01:36] | But what if we don’t wanna? | 我们要是不愿意呢 |
[01:37] | Yeah, I don’t wanna. I don’t wanna! | 对 人家不愿意 人家不愿意啦 |
[01:43] | Will you at least clean that up? | 你能不能至少把这堆收拾了 |
[02:25] | I don’t get this. | 我就搞不明白了 |
[02:26] | Why do I have to pick an extracurricular activity? | 为什么非得参加个课外活动啊 |
[02:28] | Curricular? Fine. I’ll give ’em that. | 课上 行 我就听他们的了 |
[02:30] | But extra? You know, that’s my time. | 但是课外 这可是我私人时间 |
[02:32] | You can join the debate team. | 你可以参加辩论队 |
[02:34] | They’re a bunch of argumentative hammerheads. | 那帮人就是一票打了鸡血的傻逼 |
[02:36] | How about the drama club? | 戏剧部怎么样 |
[02:37] | Artsy-fartsy losers. | 狗屁伪文艺青年 |
[02:40] | I’m in the drama club! | 我就是戏剧部的 |
[02:42] | Well, you didn’t let me finish. See, had you, | 你没让我说完哪 你要让我说完 |
[02:44] | you would’ve heard me say that artsy-fartsy losers… | 那我要说的就是 狗屁伪文青… |
[02:47] | are not allowed in the drama club. | 是不允许加入戏剧部的 |
[02:49] | That’s what I was gonna say. You didn’t let me finish. | 我本来要这么说的 你都没让我说完 |
[02:51] | We’re doing My Fair Lady. | 我们正排《窈窕淑女》呢 |
[02:52] | You could sing in front of the whole school. | 你可以在全校人面前唱歌 |
[02:54] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[02:55] | ‘Cause I’d be more comfortable, like, not doing that. | 因为我比较倾向于 不唱 |
[02:58] | Well, there’s always the school newspaper. | 再不济还可以参加校报啊 |
[03:01] | Our school has a newspaper? | 咱学校还有校报呢 |
[03:02] | Yeah. The Zephyr. | 有啊 《和风报》 |
[03:04] | Remember when the cafeteria flooded | 食堂被水淹了那次 |
[03:05] | and they mopped it up with all those piles of paper? | 他们拿一堆纸给擦干的 记得吗 |
[03:07] | Yeah? Oh, that was the newspaper? | 是吗 那个就是校报啊 |
[03:09] | It’s very absorbent. | 吸水性挺好的 |
[03:17] | Oh, Nina, you’re friendly with Raoul | 尼娜 你跟楼下食堂的拉乌尔 |
[03:19] | down in the cafeteria kitchen, aren’t you? | 关系挺好的 是吧 |
[03:21] | No. | 不是 |
[03:22] | Oh, good. Then I have a great icebreaker for you. | 那我正好可以给你们制造个机会 |
[03:25] | Could you ask him to wash these dishes | 你能不能让他把这堆盘刷了 |
[03:27] | and have ’em back by 6:00? | 然后六点之前送回来 |
[03:29] | You know, I’m about 10 seconds away from quitting this job. | 你知道不 再忍十秒我非辞职不可 |
[03:34] | Oh, then you’d better hurry. | 那你得赶紧着了 |
[03:37] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:40] | You’re only creating more work for yourself. | 你这是给自己增加工作量呢 |
[03:45] | Hi, Dick. | 嗨 迪克 |
[03:46] | Oh, good morning, Mary. | 早上好 玛丽 |
[03:48] | I–I was just thinking. | 我刚才正琢磨着 |
[03:50] | How about a romantic evening for 2 tonight? | 今晚来个二人浪漫晚餐咋样 |
[03:52] | Just the two of us at my place. | 就我们俩 在我家 |
[03:55] | I like what I’m hearing. Tell me more. | 听着挺不错的 接着说 |
[03:57] | Some soft jazz playing in the background, | 背景播放着轻柔的爵士乐 |
[04:00] | a little candlelight, a little champagne, | 一抹烛光 一点香槟 |
[04:02] | a little dustbuster. | 一块抹布 |
[04:05] | A little what? | 一块什么 |
[04:07] | I was hoping you could give my place a little once-over | 我希望你能在咱俩上床办事之前 |
[04:10] | before we get down to business. | 给我家来个粗略扫除 |
[04:12] | I’m not cleaning your house, Dick! | 我才不给你收拾房子呢 迪克 |
[04:15] | – Get a maid to do that. – A maid? | -找个家政干去 -家政 |
[04:17] | Yeah. I have a woman who cleans my house– | 对啊 我就有个家政阿姨 |
[04:19] | Cathy. She’s terrific. | 凯西 她特厉害 |
[04:20] | Here. I’ll give you her number. | 来 我把她电话号给你 |
[04:22] | – A woman I don’t even know would clean my house? – Uh-huh. | -一个素未谋面的女人给我打扫房间 -对 |
[04:24] | – She’s not my relative. – Nope. | -她不是我亲戚 -不是 |
[04:27] | – I’m not sleeping with her? -No. | -我不用跟她上床 -不用 |
[04:29] | What’s in it for her? | 那她能得到什么好处啊 |
[04:31] | You pay her. | 你的钱 |
[04:33] | Ohh. Well, all right, | 噢 那好 |
[04:35] | but our champagne evening | 不过咱俩的香槟之夜 |
[04:36] | just turned into beer and jerky in the parking lot. | 要改成停车场啤酒牛肉干聚餐了 |
[04:45] | – So this is the newspaper? – Yep. | -这个就是校报社 -正是 |
[04:49] | – Oh, god. – What? | -不会吧 -怎么了 |
[04:51] | That’s my ex. | 我前女友 |
[04:53] | It’s all right. It’s ok. | 没事儿 没问题 |
[04:53] | I knew this day would come. | 我知道早晚都有这一天 |
[04:55] | I’ll handle this. | 我能处理好 |
[04:59] | August, hi. | 奥古斯特 嗨 |
[05:00] | Look, I know we have a history together, | 我知道咱俩过去有过一段 |
[05:03] | and being dumped is never easy, | 被人抛弃是很痛苦的 |
[05:06] | and so, I don’t blame you for being upset. | 所以 你心有怨恨我不怪你 |
[05:08] | But I just wanted you to know that I’m with Alissa now, | 我只想让你知道 我现在跟艾丽莎在一起了 |
[05:11] | and I just hope that you can | 我希望你能接受 |
[05:13] | deal with seeing me with another woman. | 我跟其他女人在一起 |
[05:15] | Tommy, um, | 汤米 |
[05:16] | I was the one who broke up with you. | 当初是我甩的你 |
[05:22] | Poor kid. | 可怜的娃 |
[05:24] | Ok, well, I’ve got an early rehearsal. | 我待会儿还有个排练 |
[05:26] | The director’s getting his braces off at 4:00. | 导演四点要去摘牙箍 |
[05:28] | All right. See you later. | 好 回头见 |
[05:31] | All right. Let’s get started. | 好了 咱开始吧 |
[05:33] | Anybody got anything? | 谁有什么要汇报的 |
[05:34] | Marching band is holding a candy drive next week. | 学校乐队下周举行派糖游行 |
[05:36] | Ok, write it. | 好 写吧 |
[05:38] | You really wanna read that? | 你会想读那种新闻吗 |
[05:39] | We don’t have to read it. We just write it. | 我们不用读 我们只管写 |
[05:42] | Yeah, what’s your point? | 是啊 你什么意思 |
[05:43] | Just seems a little boring to me. | 我觉得有点儿无聊 |
[05:45] | Oh. And what would you do? | 那 您有啥高见啊 |
[05:48] | Well, I don’t know. Haven’t you ever wondered | 我不知道 你们有没有好奇过 |
[05:51] | how they have money for the new football uniforms, | 学校为什么有钱给球队买新制服 |
[05:53] | but they haven’t rebuilt the library | 但是图书馆M到R的书都被烧了 |
[05:56] | since fire burned down M though R? | 他们却不给重配 |
[05:59] | Well, sure, I wonder. | 是啊 我也好奇 |
[06:01] | I think about it every day. | 我天天都琢磨这事儿 |
[06:03] | But how are we supposed to find something like that out? | 但是我们怎么了解这种事的详情啊 |
[06:07] | Well, couldn’t we, like, ask some people? | 你们就不能 去采访啊 |
[06:12] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[06:14] | – I nominate this new guy to be editor. – Me? | -我推荐新来这人当主编 -我啊 |
[06:16] | Seconded. Congratulations, Solomon. | 同意 恭喜你 所罗门 |
[06:18] | All right, great. | 好啊 没问题 |
[06:19] | I know you’re gonna take this paper places. | 我就知道你会接手负责校报 |
[06:22] | Ok. Wait. You don’t mean I’ll be delivering it? | 等会儿 你不是想让我送报纸吧 |
[06:25] | No. | 哪能呢 |
[06:26] | Good. ‘Cause I don’t have a bike. | 那就好 因为我没有自行车 |
[06:32] | That’s it. A little bit further. | 好了 再走两步 |
[06:33] | Now keep your eyes closed. | 别睁眼啊 |
[06:35] | Aw, this better be good. | 最好是什么大好事儿 |
[06:36] | And open ’em. | 睁开吧 |
[06:41] | What? | 咋了 |
[06:42] | Look at our place. It’s spotless. | 看看我们家 洁净无瑕 |
[06:44] | And we want you to be the first person to eat off our floor. | 我们将地板上的首吃权交给你了 |
[06:47] | It’s that clean. | 就是这么干净 |
[06:51] | Go on, eat. | 来吧 吃啊 |
[06:54] | The next time you drag me away from Judge Judy, | 下次你再把我从《法官朱迪》前拽走 |
[06:58] | there better be a fire. | 最好是你家着火了 |
[07:02] | – Did she just dis us? – No. | -瞧不起人是吧 -不是 |
[07:04] | She’s just jealous. | 她就是嫉妒 |
[07:06] | And why wouldn’t she be? | 她怎能不嫉妒呢 |
[07:07] | Cathy has made this place sparkle. | 凯西把这地方清理的闪闪亮 |
[07:11] | What happened to our plant? | 咱的植物哪去了 |
[07:12] | Oh, it turns out that that was just an old potato. | 其实那个只是个长毛的土豆 |
[07:16] | – She’s wonderful. – Yeah. | -她太厉害了 -是啊 |
[07:18] | Bravo! Bravo! | 太厉害啦 了不起呀 |
[07:21] | Thank you, Cathy. | 谢谢你 凯西 |
[07:23] | Thank you for coming into our lives. | 谢谢你踏入了我们的生活 |
[07:26] | Oh, thank you so much, Cathy. | 太感谢你了 凯西 |
[07:28] | We love what you’ve done to this place. | 我们太喜欢你做的大打扫了 |
[07:31] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:36] | What a jewel. | 人类瑰宝啊 |
[07:37] | Oh, we’re so lucky. | 我们太幸运了 |
[07:39] | Chip? | 吃薯片吗 |
[07:40] | Don’t mind if I do. | 我就不客气了 |
[07:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:48] | I’m Cathy. | 我叫凯西 |
[07:50] | Is this your doin’? | 这都是你干的 |
[07:52] | Uh, yeah. I clean their house. Who are you? | 对 我给他们收拾房间 你是哪位 |
[07:55] | I’m Sally. I used to have to do that. | 我叫莎莉 以前被迫给他们收拾房间 |
[07:59] | How much did they pay you? | 他们给你多少钱 |
[08:06] | They pay you? | 他们给你钱 |
[08:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:09] | Excuse me. | 不跟你说了 |
[08:11] | Wow. You’re cleaning the oven? | 哇 你在清理烤箱 |
[08:14] | I didn’t know you could clean the oven. | 我都不知道烤箱还能清理 |
[08:18] | Maybe that’s why they got rid of you. | 也许这就是他们把你撤掉的原因 |
[08:26] | Dick, I’m concerned about Cathy. | 迪克 我挺担心凯西的 |
[08:28] | She didn’t show up at my place. | 她没去我家 |
[08:29] | Do you know if she’s sick? | 她是不是病了 |
[08:31] | She seemed fine when I left the house this morning. | 我今早走的时候她还挺好的 |
[08:33] | Wait a minute. She was at your place? | 等会儿 她在你家吗 |
[08:35] | Oh, yeah. I’ve hired her on full-time. | 对 我雇她当全职家政了 |
[08:37] | She’s indispensable. | 居家必备啊 |
[08:40] | What? | 什么 |
[08:41] | You don’t do that. | 你不能这么干 |
[08:42] | Y-you don’t steal somebody’s maid. | 你不能撬别人的家政啊 |
[08:44] | You stole her from Judith. | 你就是从朱蒂丝那撬的 |
[08:47] | I didn’t steal her. | 我才没有撬她 |
[08:49] | I lured her with money. | 我用钱把她勾引来的 |
[08:51] | – Give me back my maid. – I’m sorry, Mary, | -把我家政阿姨还我 -不好意思 玛丽 |
[08:54] | but Cathy is not some product | 凯西可不是什么市场上 |
[08:57] | to be bought or sold on the open market. | 任买任卖的商品 |
[08:59] | She is a living, breathing human being | 她是个活生生的会呼吸的人 |
[09:02] | with feelings, thoughts, and emotions. | 有感觉 有思想 有感情 |
[09:04] | You don’t own her. | 她不是你的 |
[09:06] | I do. | 是我的 |
[09:11] | I never met anyone like you before, Cathy. | 我以前从来没遇见过像你这样的人 凯西 |
[09:17] | The way you pair up socks, | 你把袜子成对儿理好 |
[09:19] | put them in the same drawer…genius. | 放在一个抽屉里那招 太有才了 |
[09:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:23] | Yeah. I don’t know | 是啊 我不知道 |
[09:25] | how you turn the toilet water blue and I don’t want to know. | 你是怎么把马桶里的水变蓝的 我也不想知道 |
[09:30] | Just don’t stop doing it. | 继续保持就好 |
[09:32] | Ok. | 好的 |
[09:36] | Look, Jerry, everybody knows Fred Waters’ face cleared up. | 杰瑞 大家都知道弗莱德·沃特斯心情大好 |
[09:39] | We can see that. I want to know why. | 谁都看得出来 我想知道原因 |
[09:40] | And I want to know what Cindy Fisher had to do with it. | 而且我想知道辛迪·菲舍与此有何联系 |
[09:43] | Now get out of here. | 出去吧 |
[09:44] | Hey, chief. | 老大 |
[09:45] | How’d it go with coach Strickland? Did he talk? | 斯特里克兰教练的采访怎么样 他说了吗 |
[09:47] | Aw, nah. He said, “Get out,” | 没有 他说”滚出去” |
[09:48] | and then he threw a croquet ball at my head. | 然后抄起一槌球砸我脑袋上了 |
[09:50] | Good, good. He’s scared. | 很好 很好 他害怕了 |
[09:52] | That means we’re getting close to something. | 这意味着我们接近内幕了 |
[09:53] | You go back and get that story. | 你再回去把采访拿下 |
[09:54] | – I’ll get a helmet. – Good thinking, man. | -我会戴上安全帽的 -好想法 哥们 |
[09:58] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[09:59] | Principal. | 校长 |
[10:00] | Your Zephyr here | 你这报纸办的 |
[10:01] | has opened quite a few eyes. | 让人另眼相看哪 |
[10:02] | Mmm. Well, I’m glad you like it. | 你能喜欢是我的荣幸 |
[10:04] | I didn’t say I liked it, Tommy. | 我没说我喜欢 汤米 |
[10:05] | I’m on a deadline here, principal. | 我这儿忙着截稿呢 校长 |
[10:07] | Yes, well, just remember, | 你要记住 |
[10:09] | the Zephyr is a reflection of Rutherford high, | 《和风报》是拉瑟福高中的写照 |
[10:12] | wholesome, competitive. | 健康向上 积极竞争 |
[10:14] | You know, our test scores | 你知道吗 我校考试成绩 |
[10:16] | are nearing the national average. | 快赶上全国平均水平了 |
[10:20] | So that’s, uh, that’s the kind of thing | 这么说 你是希望我把新闻点 |
[10:22] | you’d like me to focus on, huh? | 放在这种事儿上了 |
[10:23] | Yes. Good. I’m, uh, glad you all understand. | 对 你能明白就好 |
[10:26] | Mmm. Thanks for stopping by. | 感谢您亲临指导 |
[10:28] | All right, everybody, listen up. | 好了 各位 都听着 |
[10:29] | Did you hear what that man just said? | 你们听见校长说的话了吧 |
[10:31] | Good. I want you to forget it. Now back to work. | 好 我要你们当没听见 接着干活吧 |
[10:34] | Hello, governor. | 您好 先生 |
[10:35] | How’s it going around here at the newspaper then? | 报社事务周转如何 |
[10:37] | Why are you talking like that? | 你干嘛这么说话 |
[10:39] | My fair lady, tomorrow night, ring a bell? | 《窈窕淑女》 明天晚上 想起来没 |
[10:41] | Oh, sure, sure. | 噢 当然了 |
[10:42] | You’re still going, right? | 你会去的 对吧 |
[10:43] | Of course, baby. I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 当然了宝贝 排除万难保证出现 |
[10:45] | Loverly. | 甚好 |
[10:50] | You know what Cathy did today? | 知道凯西今天干什么了吗 |
[10:52] | Put your socks in balls? | 把你袜子团成球 |
[10:53] | No, better. | 不是 更有才 |
[10:54] | She folded my underwear. | 她把我内裤叠了 |
[10:57] | And I thought underwear | 我还以为内裤 |
[10:58] | was already as small as it could be. | 已经没法儿再小了 |
[11:02] | What’s wrong, Tommy? | 怎么了 汤米 |
[11:04] | Socks not in balls? | 袜子没团成球吗 |
[11:05] | No. It’s this article. | 不是 是稿件的事儿 |
[11:07] | I don’t know how to tell the guy who wrote it | 我不知道该怎么告诉作者 |
[11:08] | he’s not cutting the mustard. | 内容不达标 |
[11:09] | You know who could help him? | 你知道谁能帮他解决吗 |
[11:11] | Cathy. | 凯西 |
[11:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:13] | Oh, yeah. There’s no problem she can’t solve. | 当然 世上无难事 只怕有凯西 |
[11:15] | She’s one of us now. Like family. Ask her. | 她现在就跟咱的家人一样 问问她 |
[11:17] | Uh, Cathy? | 凯西 |
[11:18] | Would you come out here for a minute? | 你能出来一下吗 |
[11:20] | You want me to clean the roof? | 你想让我打扫房顶吗 |
[11:25] | Well, not today. | 改天打扫一下 |
[11:29] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[11:31] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[11:33] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[11:36] | Anybody here? | 有人不 |
[11:40] | Oh, my god. She’s on the roof. | 天哪 她在房顶上 |
[11:42] | I don’t know why you’re asking me. | 我不知道你们为啥问我 |
[11:44] | Because you’re the best. | 因为你是最棒的 |
[11:45] | I don’t know what we did without you, Cathy. | 我不知道没了你我们该怎么办 凯西 |
[11:48] | They want her– | 他们想要她… |
[11:50] | But I’m– | 可我才是… |
[11:53] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[12:00] | Tommy, | 汤米 |
[12:02] | I have to admit there are a few items in here | 我得承认我对这报上几篇文章 |
[12:05] | that bother me. | 有点意见 |
[12:06] | Here, for instance, where you say you will | 比如这篇 你说你要 |
[12:09] | expose corruption at the highest level. | 曝光学校高层的腐败现象 |
[12:12] | Well, that doesn’t mean you, sir. | 那个不是说你 先生 |
[12:14] | Then why is my picture right here? | 那为什么登着我的照片 |
[12:17] | Look, it’s a new Zephyr, principal. | 这个是新的《和风报》 校长 |
[12:19] | A new Zephyr for a new millennium, | 新世纪 树新风 |
[12:21] | and we are governed by one objective– to tell the truth. | 我们的方针只有一条 讲实话 |
[12:23] | So what are you trying to hide, principal Greschner? | 你在隐瞒什么 格雷施纳校长 |
[12:26] | – What? – Oh, I don’t know. | -什么 -我不知道 |
[12:27] | Certain relative of yours? | 比如说你某个亲戚 |
[12:29] | Owns a printing press? | 开了家印刷厂 |
[12:30] | Might get the yearbook contract? | 于是拿到了印学校年鉴的合同 |
[12:33] | I think you should leave now. | 我觉得你应该出去了 |
[12:34] | Ok, off the record, though– | 好 不过咱私底下可以… |
[12:36] | Out! | 出去 |
[12:40] | – How’d it go? – Walk with me. | -怎么样 -跟我来 |
[12:44] | He’s hiding something. | 他有所隐瞒 |
[12:45] | – This could be huge. – It goes deep. | -这事儿可能要大 -要深入调查 |
[12:47] | You get Jennifer Piccarelli at the yearbook on the phone. | 你给负责年鉴的詹妮弗·皮卡雷利打个电话 |
[12:49] | This could be an all-nighter. | 这事儿可能要通宵加班了 |
[12:51] | On it. | 好嘞 |
[12:52] | – Aren’t you forgetting something? – What? | -你是不是忘了什么事儿了 -什么 |
[12:54] | That girlfriend of yours is in a play tonight. | 你女朋友今晚的演出 |
[12:56] | Right. Damn. | 对哦 靠 |
[12:58] | Listen, August, honey, | 听我说 奥古斯特 亲爱的 |
[13:01] | I’m in a bit of a jam. | 我现在有点脱不开身 |
[13:02] | You think you could cover the theater beat tonight? | 你今晚能替我处理剧院的事儿吗 |
[13:04] | – Me? – Now I know you’re capable | -我吗 -我知道你可以做到 |
[13:05] | of putting your feelings for me aside, | 把对我的感情放一边 |
[13:07] | all the bitterness, all the anger, all the hate, | 所有的怨恨 愤怒 厌恶全放下 |
[13:09] | and giving Alissa’s play an honest review. | 给艾丽莎的戏写一篇中肯的剧评 |
[13:10] | Yes, and again, | 行 再说一遍 |
[13:12] | I was the one who broke up with you. | 是我 先跟你 分手的 |
[13:18] | I broke her heart. | 我把她心伤了 |
[13:26] | Hello, Harry. | 你好啊 哈里 |
[13:29] | Is she here? | 她在吗 |
[13:30] | Is who here? | 谁啊 |
[13:32] | That Cathy woman. | 叫凯西的那个 |
[13:34] | Yeah. She’s in the kitchen. | 在 她在厨房里 |
[13:36] | This is driving me crazy. | 这事儿要把我逼疯了 |
[13:38] | Tell me, Harry, is she better than me? | 跟我说 哈里 她比我好吗 |
[13:41] | Well, you put me in an awkward position here, Sally, | 你这就难为我了 莎莉 |
[13:45] | but, yes. | 但是 是的 |
[13:47] | Yes, she’s much better than you. | 她比你强多了 |
[13:49] | Wow, that wasn’t as awkward as I thought. | 也没我想的那么难为嘛 |
[13:57] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[13:59] | Made yourself quite at home, haven’t you, huh? | 没把自个儿当外人啊 是吧 |
[14:01] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[14:03] | Bet you’ve done this kind of thing before, huh? | 我敢说这种事儿你以前也干过吧 |
[14:05] | Yeah, plenty. | 是啊 没少干 |
[14:07] | 15 years. | 干了十五年 |
[14:08] | Dozens of families. | 几十户人家 |
[14:13] | You slut. | 你个荡妇 |
[14:27] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[14:28] | Your review. | 你要的剧评 |
[14:30] | Oh. Yeah. | 噢 对哦 |
[14:36] | “To watch the drama club’s new production of My Fair Lady | “通过观赏戏剧部勒纳和洛伊排演的 |
[14:39] | by Lerner and Loewe is to learn | 《窈窕淑女》能让人了解到 |
[14:42] | how low a show can go.” | 舞台剧可以烂到什么地步” |
[14:45] | That’s very clever. | 真犀利 |
[14:47] | Keep reading. | 接着念 |
[14:48] | “In the role of Eliza, | “戏中伊莉莎一角的扮演者 |
[14:51] | Alissa Strudwick could indeed do little. | 艾丽莎·斯塔威克的演技着实浮夸 |
[14:54] | Her inept accent providing no distraction | 她糟烂的英国口音也无法掩盖 |
[14:57] | from her non-existent singing voice.” | 她那基本不存在的唱功” |
[15:00] | You didn’t hold back here, did you? | 你就不能委婉点儿啊 |
[15:02] | Um, sadly, I did. | 不幸的是 这就算委婉了 |
[15:06] | Man, she’s going to be hurt. | 完了 她要伤心了 |
[15:08] | Look, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:10] | I don’t blame you if you don’t print this. I mean, | 你不把这文章登出来我也不怪你 |
[15:12] | – she’s your girlfriend. – She is my girlfriend. | -她是你女朋友 -她是我女朋友 |
[15:15] | And this is just a newspaper. | 这个不过是个报纸而已 |
[15:19] | Just a newspaper? | 报纸而已 |
[15:21] | Just a newspaper, huh? | 报纸而已 |
[15:23] | Oh, and I suppose that America is just a country, | 那我估计美国也不过是个国家而已 |
[15:26] | and integrity is just a word, | 正直只不过是个名词而已 |
[15:28] | and ideals is just some dream that little kids have?! | 理想只不过是小孩子的空梦而已 |
[15:31] | Ok! Ok. | 行了 行了 |
[15:33] | I get your point. Run it. | 我明白你什么意思 登吧 |
[15:36] | Hey, I’m the guy who says, “Run it.” | 我才是下令”登吧”的人 |
[15:40] | Run it. | 登吧 |
[15:49] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干呀 |
[15:51] | – Where is she, Dick? – Where is who? | -她在哪儿呢 迪克 -谁呀 |
[15:53] | Cathy. I have to talk to her. | 凯西 我得跟她说说 |
[15:55] | She’s gone for the day, Mary. | 她已经下班了 玛丽 |
[15:57] | Besides, she has nothing to say to you. | 另外 她跟你没什么好说的 |
[16:01] | Listen to me, Dick. | 你给我听着 迪克 |
[16:02] | I have to have Cathy back! | 我一定得让凯西回来 |
[16:05] | I went through 7 maids before I found her! | 在她之前我经历了七个烂家政 |
[16:07] | Mary, at your house, Cathy was a maid. | 玛丽 在你家 凯西只是个家政 |
[16:10] | At our house, she is a member of the family. | 在我们这儿 她是家庭一员 |
[16:12] | She said that? | 她那么说的 |
[16:14] | She doesn’t have to. | 用不着她说 |
[16:15] | You can see the joy in her eyes as she trundles down | 她拽着一大包垃圾下后楼梯时 |
[16:19] | the back stairs with a big bag of garbage. | 你可以看见她眼中的欣喜 |
[16:22] | For the first time in her life, Cathy is happy. | 她生命中头一回 感到了幸福 |
[16:25] | You can’t keep me away from her forever, Dick. | 你没法总挡着不让我跟她见面 迪克 |
[16:28] | I stole her from Judith, | 我把她从朱蒂丝那撬来 |
[16:31] | and I’ll steal her from you! | 我就能再从你这儿撬走 |
[16:33] | Mary. Mary, don’t get any crazy ideas, Mary! | 玛丽 玛丽 你别动歪脑筋 玛丽 |
[16:36] | Do you hear me?! | 你听见没 |
[16:37] | – Harry, get out here! -What? | -哈里 快走 -干嘛 |
[16:39] | Mary’s up to something. | 玛丽要算计咱们 |
[16:40] | We gotta go to Cathy’s house and intercept her. | 咱们得去凯西家拦住她 |
[16:42] | No! This can’t be happening! | 不能让她夺走凯西 |
[16:45] | She means the world to us! | 凯西就是咱们的一片天哪 |
[16:46] | I’ve never felt so close to anybody in my entire life. | 我一生中从没感到与谁这么亲近过 |
[16:49] | Me, neither, Harry. Where does Cathy live? | 我也是 哈里 凯西住哪 |
[16:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:53] | Well, what’s her last name? | 那她姓什么 |
[16:54] | – Beats me. – Well, how does she spell Cathy? | -不知道 -她是哪个凯哪个西 |
[16:56] | Cathy? I thought it was Cassie. | 凯西 我以为她叫卡西来着 |
[16:59] | – Let’s just follow Mary. – Let’s go! | -咱就跟着玛丽吧 -快走 |
[17:05] | “Principal denies yearbook scam.” | “校长否认年鉴合同阴谋” |
[17:09] | Ok, boys, we’re putting this one to bed. | 好了 同志们 这事儿就这样了 |
[17:11] | Go home. See your families for a change. | 回家吧 回去看看家里人 |
[17:17] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[17:19] | – How could you do this to me? – What? | -你怎么能这么对我 -怎么了 |
[17:22] | The things it says in here. | 这上面写的 |
[17:24] | “The rain in Spain caused this reviewer insane brain pain.” | “《西班牙的雨》让笔者头痛无比” |
[17:28] | How could you print this?! | 你怎么能发表这个 |
[17:30] | Look, Alissa, I’m a newspaperman, | 艾丽莎 身为新闻工作者 |
[17:32] | and it’s my job to insure that every article in here | 我的责任就是保证报上所有文章 |
[17:35] | lives up to the highest journalistic standards. | 都严格遵守最高新闻规范 |
[17:40] | And August Lefler has failed to meet those standards. | 奥古斯特·勒弗莱没能遵守规范 |
[17:44] | – August! -Yes? | -奥古斯特 -干嘛 |
[17:46] | I gave you this assignment | 我交给你这个任务 |
[17:47] | trusting that you could put your feelings aside for me | 是信任你能把对我的感情放在一边 |
[17:49] | and write an unbiased review of Alissa’s play, | 能给艾丽莎的戏写出公正的剧评 |
[17:52] | and this is what I get? | 看你写的东西 |
[17:53] | Will you stop at nothing to destroy my happiness? | 你是一心只求破坏我的幸福是吧 |
[17:56] | Ok. Ok, for the last time, Tommy, | 行了 我最后说一遍 汤米 |
[17:59] | I broke up with you. | 是老娘甩的你 |
[18:01] | In fact, I started seeing | 其实 跟你在一起时 |
[18:03] | somebody else when I was still with you. | 我外面就已经有人了 |
[18:05] | Ha! I couldn’t be more over you. | 我早把你忘了 |
[18:08] | Oh, yeah? Well, you’re fired! | 是吗 好 你被炒了 |
[18:17] | She really took your breakup hard, huh? | 你们分手对她打击太大了 |
[18:19] | It’s sad, really. | 哥太有魅力没办法 |
[18:26] | Oh, Stephanie, | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[18:28] | now, I know you don’t like green beans, | 我知道你不喜欢绿豆 |
[18:30] | but you need the vitamins | 但你需要补充维生素 |
[18:31] | if you wanna grow up to be a big girl. | 才能长成大姑娘呀 |
[18:35] | Oh, hi, Cathy. | 嗨 凯西 |
[18:36] | I’d ask you to sit down, | 我本来想请你坐下 |
[18:38] | but there’s no room for you here anymore. | 但是这里已经没你的地儿了 |
[18:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[18:44] | I’m taking care of your family, Cathy. | 我在照顾你的家人 凯西 |
[18:47] | Someone has to. | 总得有人照顾吧 |
[18:50] | How’s it feel, huh? | 什么感觉啊 |
[18:51] | How does it feel to know you’ve been replaced? | 发现自己被别人取代是什么感觉啊 |
[18:56] | Oop. Excuse me. Got something in the dryer. | 不好意思 烘干机里还有东西 |
[18:58] | Be right back, kids! | 马上回来 孩子们 |
[19:05] | Hi, Cathy. | 嗨 凯西 |
[19:06] | Look, I know we have a long history, | 我知道咱俩是老交情了 |
[19:09] | but I also know that you’re the kind of person | 我还知道你是那种 |
[19:10] | that values loyalty and friendship above all else, so… | 重视忠诚和友谊的人 所以 |
[19:13] | that’s why I brought my checkbook. | 我才把支票簿拿来了 |
[19:17] | Cassie? | 卡西 |
[19:18] | Cassie! Are you Ok? | 卡西 你好吗 |
[19:20] | Nice try, Albright! | 好手段哪 欧布莱特 |
[19:21] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[19:23] | Put that filthy checkbook down. | 把你卑鄙的支票簿拿走 |
[19:24] | I have every– | 我有权… |
[19:26] | Mary! No! | 玛丽 闭嘴 |
[19:28] | We’ll not fight in front of the M-A-I-D. | 不能在清洁大婶面前吵架 |
[19:31] | Hello, Dick. | 你好啊 迪克 |
[19:33] | Sally, what are you doing here? | 莎莉 你怎么在这儿 |
[19:35] | – I’m getting my family back. – What? | -我来夺回自己的家人 -什么 |
[19:36] | Like you don’t know. | 好像你不知道似的 |
[19:38] | I gave you the best years of my mission. | 我把参与行动以来最好的年华给了你 |
[19:40] | I don’t know what are you talking about. | 不知道你说什么 |
[19:44] | Shut up! | 都闭嘴 |
[19:46] | Now, all of you, out of my house! | 你们几个 都出去 |
[19:50] | I quit! | 我不干了 |
[19:51] | But, Cathy, you’re part of the family. | 可是 凯西 你是家里一分子啊 |
[19:53] | You love us. | 你爱我们的 |
[19:54] | I don’t love you. | 我才不爱你 |
[19:56] | I don’t like you. | 我都不喜欢你 |
[19:58] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[20:00] | Ah, well, I find that hate and love are actually flip sides | 据我所知恨就是爱的对立面… |
[20:03] | What is with you people?! | 你们这帮人什么毛病啊 |
[20:05] | I clean your house! | 我给你们打扫房子 |
[20:07] | That’s it! | 仅此而已 |
[20:09] | I am not your personal property. | 我不是你们的私人财产 |
[20:11] | You have no idea what I’m– I’m thinking or feeling. | 你们根本就不知道我的想法和感觉 |
[20:15] | And I am not your mother. | 还有 我不是你妈 |
[20:20] | And you… | 还有你 |
[20:21] | you’re just a psycho. | 你就是一神经病 |
[20:24] | And if any of you tries to hug me again, | 你们谁再敢抱我 |
[20:27] | my husband will beat the tar out of you. | 我老公就抽死你们 |
[20:31] | So we’ll see you on Monday? | 那周一见喽 |
[20:33] | Get out! | 滚啦 |
[20:39] | You know, maybe we’re better off without Cathy. | 也许没有凯西咱们能更好 |
[20:41] | Ah, hear, hear. | 同意同意 |
[20:42] | Place smells like us again. | 家里又充满咱们的气息了 |
[20:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:45] | Sauerkraut, old fruit, and wet dog. | 酸菜味 烂水果味 落水狗般的体臭味 |
[20:48] | Mmm. Stop. You’re making me hungry. | 别说啦 说的人家都饿了 |
[20:52] | You know, the people of this planet are obsessed | 这个星球上的人总想让其他人 |
[20:54] | with getting other people to do their dirty work. | 来替自己解决粗活重活 |
[20:57] | Oh, we fell right into it. | 咱们也没免俗 |
[20:58] | Humans could solve so many of their problems | 要是大家都能为自己的 |
[21:01] | if everybody would just take responsibility | 烂摊子负责 人类将会解决很多 |
[21:04] | for their own mess. | 自身麻烦 |
[21:05] | How does she get these so small? | 她怎么叠那么小的 |
[21:07] | I don’t know. She never let me watch. | 不知道 她从来不让我看 |
[21:09] | Oh, damn! | 靠 |
[21:10] | I am so psyched Cathy’s gone. | 凯西走了我太高兴了 |
[21:12] | You know, it drove me nuts | 一想到有人取代了 |
[21:13] | thinking someone could take my place here. | 我在这儿的位置 我都能疯 |
[21:16] | Well, it drove August nuts to see Alissa take her place. | 奥古斯特看到艾丽莎把她取代了 她也疯了 |
[21:18] | She took out a full-page ad | 她登了一整版广告 |
[21:20] | showing my head on the body of a jackass. | 把我脑袋画在驴身上 |
[21:24] | Ha! What does that mean? | 她什么意思啊 |
[21:26] | Oh, it’s obvious. | 很明显嘛 |
[21:27] | She still loves me. | 她对我念念不忘 |
[21:29] | She’s never gonna give up. I’m telling you, my friend. | 我告诉你 她永远也放不下 |
[21:39] | I sure do love cleaning, | 我确实喜欢搞卫生 |
[21:40] | but, you know, these regular paper towels | 但是 你看这些纸巾 |
[21:42] | just don’t do the trick. | 就是不好用 |
[21:44] | Well, that’s right, Dick, | 确实如此 迪克 |
[21:45] | and they also leave unsightly streaks on the window. | 而且还会在玻璃上留下难看的脏痕 |
[21:48] | Say, have you tried the Zephyr? | 你们有试过《和风报》吗 |
[21:50] | The Zephyr? | 《和风报》 |
[21:51] | Well, sure. It’s not just a school newspaper anymore. | 正是 它不再只是一份校报 |
[21:54] | The Zephyr is incredibly absorbent. Have a look. | 和风报 超吸收 瞧好了 |
[21:57] | Watch and see how strong the Zephyr is, | 你看即便在湿透的情况下 |
[22:00] | even when wet. | 和风依然强韧 |
[22:02] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[22:03] | – You’re cleaning this up! – What were you doing?! | -你给我把这个收拾了 -怎么想的啊你 |