时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Hi. Reservation for Solomon. – Right this way. | -你好 所罗门订了位 -这边请 |
[00:07] | Uh, you must be new here. | 你一定是新来的 |
[00:09] | – That’s our table. – Yeah. | -那张才是我们的桌子 -对 |
[00:11] | Oh, I’m sorry. That table’s reserved. | 很抱歉 那张桌子被订了 |
[00:12] | That’s right. Reserved for us. | 没错 是我们订的 |
[00:17] | Sir, this is a gas receipt. | 先生 这是张加油小票 |
[00:21] | 3 gallons worth. | 票面价值3加仑 |
[00:23] | Uh, look, do you want this to get ugly? | 听着 你希望场面变得不文明是吧 |
[00:26] | ‘Cause, | 因为 |
[00:27] | I’m jonesing for some ugly. | 我非常渴望不文明一下 |
[00:31] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[00:32] | but that table is reserved for the owner tonight. | 但那张桌子今晚被老板订了 |
[00:35] | Maybe you don’t know who you’re talking to. | 可能你不知道我们的来头 |
[00:37] | When I come here on my birthday, | 我生日时来这里 |
[00:39] | I get a free entree, | 你们送了我一道主菜 |
[00:41] | when I buy an entree, | 前提是只要我愿意 |
[00:43] | providing I pay… | 花大钱 |
[00:44] | for the more expensive entree! | 点更贵的主菜 |
[00:46] | Just give us the table, | 乖乖把那张桌子给我们 |
[00:48] | you cow-murdering bastard, or I swear to god I’ll kill you! | 你这个冷血天煞的 否则姑奶奶就宰了你 |
[00:57] | Did you see that?! | 你们看到了吗 |
[00:59] | My god, we could have been killed! | 天哪 我们差点连命都没了 |
[01:01] | But we weren’t, Tommy. | 可我们侥幸活下来了 汤米 |
[01:04] | We weren’t. | 我们没死 |
[01:07] | We’re alive. | 我们还活着 |
[01:08] | We are. | 是啊 |
[01:10] | Thank god we didn’t get that table. | 谢天谢地 我们没坐那张桌子 |
[01:13] | Bless you for being such a jerk! | 上帝保佑你这个讨厌鬼 |
[01:17] | Thanks, jackass! | 谢谢 混球 |
[01:56] | Look at the way that tree divides– | 看那棵树的分支 |
[01:58] | 2 enormous trees coming from one. | 一棵树分成了两棵大树 |
[02:02] | I believe they call that the crotch of the tree. | 我相信 大家都管那叫树杈 |
[02:05] | Why do you think the tree decided to do that? | 你们觉得那棵树为什么决定这么做 |
[02:09] | Like each piece is taking its own path. | 就像万物都各行其道 |
[02:12] | Yeah, each exploring its own destiny. | 对 各自探索着自己的命运 |
[02:15] | But still united, | 可依旧和谐统一 |
[02:16] | right there in the crotch. | 就像那里的树杈 |
[02:18] | How did we never notice that crotch? | 我们怎么从没注意过那树杈呢 |
[02:21] | Tommy, it’s not just the crotch, you see? | 汤米 不仅仅是那个树杈 明白吗 |
[02:25] | I mean, it’s like I’m seeing everything for the first time. | 天地万物 我都像是初次相见 |
[02:28] | What are you guys doing on the roof at 3:00 in the morning? | 你们凌晨三点在屋顶上干什么呢 |
[02:32] | What are we doing, Dick? We’re living. | 我们在干什么 迪克 我们活着 |
[02:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:35] | At 3 A.M., you should be sleeping. | 在凌晨三点 你们应该睡觉呢 |
[02:37] | We’ve been asleep for years. | 我们都沉睡了那么多年 |
[02:38] | We’re finally awake. | 终于醒了 |
[02:39] | You know, we were almost killed tonight, Dick. | 我们今晚差点就没命了 迪克 |
[02:42] | What? That’s awful! | 什么 真吓人 |
[02:44] | Oh, no, no, no. It is so wonderful. | 不不不 大难不死 必有后福 |
[02:46] | Do you remember when we first landed | 你还记得我们初到地球时 |
[02:48] | and everything seemed so fresh and new and alive? | 觉得一切都那么新奇 那么富有生机吗 |
[02:51] | Well, that’s how we feel right now. | 我们现在就是这种感觉 |
[02:54] | Oh, wow. Look at those lights. | 哇 看那些灯光 |
[02:57] | – Ooh.I feel like they’re piercing my soul. – Oh, yeah. | -我感觉它们在感动我的灵魂 -对 |
[03:01] | The flashing lights around the big liquor mart sign? | 是那家卖酒商店广告牌周围的霓虹灯吗 |
[03:05] | Lights that insist on shining even in the dark of night. | 是坚持在黑夜都闪闪发亮的灯光 |
[03:09] | Directing you to buy discount liquor? | 指引你去买打折酒吗 |
[03:11] | Ooh, whoa! I just realized something. | 看呀 我刚发现一件事 |
[03:13] | We’re all wearing shirts. How great is that? | 我们都穿着衬衫 多有默契 |
[03:15] | Ooh, my blue looks pretty in the moonlight. | 我蓝衬衫在月光下真好看 |
[03:18] | But they’re just shirts. We always wear shirts. | 可只是衬衫而已 我们总穿衬衫 |
[03:21] | Remember when we were that blind? | 还记得我们这么没眼力的时候吗 |
[03:24] | How sad. | 真可怜 |
[03:28] | All right, here’s a list of the gear you’ll need | 好了 这是份装备清单 |
[03:31] | for the staff retreat on Mount Digney. | 去迪格尼山拓展用的 |
[03:34] | This’ll be fun. | 肯定很有意思 |
[03:36] | Are there gonna be snakes out there? | 那里会有蛇吗 |
[03:38] | If you’re asking if my lawyer’s coming, | 如果你问的是我的律师会不会来 |
[03:40] | the answer is no. | 回答是否 |
[03:47] | Look at this paper clip. | 看这个回形针 |
[03:51] | I’m looking. | 有什么特别的 |
[03:52] | This must be the most extraordinary | 这一定是我见过的 |
[03:54] | paper clip I’ve ever seen. | 最特别的回形针 |
[03:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:57] | Well, look at it. | 仔细看 |
[03:58] | I feel like it’s piercing my soul. | 我觉得它在感动我的灵魂 |
[04:02] | It’s piercing your soul? | 它在感动你的灵魂 |
[04:04] | Yeah. Why not? | 对 可不是吗 |
[04:05] | You know what your problem is? | 你们知道自己的问题吗 |
[04:07] | You take everything for granted. | 视一切为理所当然 |
[04:08] | Don’t you all wish you could be like me, | 你们不希望能像我这样 |
[04:10] | seeing everything for the first time? | 用新鲜的眼光看待万事万物吗 |
[04:12] | Huh? Well, don’t you? | 你们不想吗 |
[04:16] | Ok, tell me what you see exactly. | 直说你看到了什么 |
[04:18] | Well, this paper clip is… | 这个回形针是个… |
[04:22] | an unusual-type specimen. | 不同寻常的样本 |
[04:24] | It’s gray, uh… | 它是灰色的 |
[04:26] | slightly curlier than yours. | 比你的回形针曲度略大 |
[04:31] | Oh, I’m such a fraud! | 我真是太假了 |
[04:33] | I don’t even like paper clips! | 我根本不喜欢回形针 |
[04:35] | Leave me alone! | 别理我 |
[04:39] | Tommy! Tommy, listen! | 汤米 汤米 听着 |
[04:41] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[04:43] | I have spent my entire time on this planet | 来这星球这么久 我对所有人都是 |
[04:46] | being mean to people. | 凶巴巴的 |
[04:47] | All I have been doing is spreading fear. | 我唯一做的就是传播恐惧 |
[04:49] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[04:50] | Yeah. So, I have decided now | 对 所以我现在决定 |
[04:52] | I’m just gonna help people, | 我要助人为乐 |
[04:53] | people like these poor, miserable souls. Look. | 帮助那些穷苦的灵魂 看 |
[04:56] | That’s the cast of Les Miz. | 这是《悲惨世界》的演员阵容 |
[05:01] | Sally, listen up. | 莎莉 听好了 |
[05:04] | If poor folks and losers are your bag, | 如果穷困潦倒的人是你关注的问题 |
[05:07] | then go out there and help ’em. | 那就去帮助他们吧 |
[05:09] | Follow your dream. | 追寻你的梦想 |
[05:11] | I-I’ve never heard you talk like this, Harry. | 你从没说过这种话 哈里 |
[05:14] | Harry? Ahh… | 哈里 |
[05:15] | Harry let other people define him. | 哈里让其他人给他定位 |
[05:17] | Harry let other people tell Harry who Harry was. | 哈里任由其他人 告诉哈里哈里的身份 |
[05:22] | Well, a chandelier fell on Harry. | 吊灯砸在了哈里头上 |
[05:25] | Harry’s dead. | 哈里死了 |
[05:27] | – Then who are you? – Me? | -那你是谁 -我 |
[05:30] | I’m A.J. | 我是阿基 |
[05:35] | It’s nice to meet you, A.J. | 很高兴见到你 阿基 |
[05:37] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[05:38] | Hey, hey, hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[05:40] | I–I can’t find joy in this paper clip. | 我无法在这个回形针上找到快乐 |
[05:43] | I’m not missing anything, am I? | 我没漏掉什么吧 |
[05:46] | So little… | 好小 |
[05:49] | but so much. It’s beautiful. | 但又那么饱满 真漂亮 |
[05:51] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[05:52] | What is it? I don’t get it. | 怎么回事 我不懂 |
[05:54] | What am I not seeing? | 有什么我没看到的 |
[05:56] | Hello! | 大家好 |
[05:57] | Alissa! | 艾丽莎 |
[05:59] | Did you wash your hands? | 你洗手了吗 |
[06:01] | Oh, it’s so good to see you. | 见到你真是太高兴了 |
[06:03] | Yeah, it’s good to see you, too. | 是啊 我也很高兴 |
[06:05] | I love you so much. Come with me. | 我爱死你了 跟我来 |
[06:08] | There’s a crotch I want to show you. | 我要给你看个树杈[裤裆处] |
[06:16] | Bless you, miss Sally. | 保佑你 莎莉小姐 |
[06:17] | Oh, no, Chester. Bless you. | 太客气了 贾斯特 保佑你 |
[06:25] | – Sally. – Hi, Don. | -莎莉 -你好 唐 |
[06:27] | It’s so nice to see you down here | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:29] | at the mission helping out. | 在这里当义工 |
[06:30] | Oh, well, hey, you know, it’s a whole new me. | 是这样的 我现在洗心革面了 |
[06:32] | I’ve decided I’m gonna devote my whole life to this. | 我已经决定将我的毕生奉献给慈善事业 |
[06:35] | Well, that’s great, Sally. | 那太好了 莎莉 |
[06:37] | How about some chicken vegetable and double crackers? | 能给我些鸡肉什锦汤吗 |
[06:41] | It’s for them. | 我是给他们拿的 |
[06:42] | Oh, of course. | 那是当然 |
[06:44] | Oh, Don. | 唐 |
[06:45] | Thank you so much for helping out. | 太感谢你来帮忙 |
[06:47] | Well, you know, you do what you can. | 是啊 尽点绵薄之力 |
[06:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:52] | Get your hands off that. Come on. | 把手挪开 快点 |
[06:55] | So, uh, you volunteering, too, Harry? | 那你也是来当义工的吗 哈里 |
[06:58] | The name’s A.J. | 我叫阿基 |
[07:00] | – No, it’s not. – Yes, it is. | -你不是 -我说是就是 |
[07:02] | I know who I am. You know who you are? | 我知道自己是谁 你知道自己是谁吗 |
[07:04] | I’m Don. | 我是唐 |
[07:05] | Well, if you think you’re Don, you will be Don. | 如果你认为你是唐 那你就会成为唐 |
[07:07] | – I know I’m Don. – Well, there you go. | -我知道我是唐 -那好吧 |
[07:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:11] | I’m talking about dreams, people. | 我在说梦想 各位 |
[07:14] | There is no limit to what you can accomplish in your dreams. | 在梦想中一切成就皆有可能 |
[07:18] | no boundaries, no fear. | 没有界限 不用畏惧 |
[07:20] | But then what happens? | 可然后发生了什么事 |
[07:22] | You wake up, and the dream is gone. | 你们醒来 梦就破灭了 |
[07:25] | It’s over. | 消失无踪 |
[07:26] | Now, what I’m talking about | 我现在想要表达的是 |
[07:28] | is dreaming the possible dream. Yeah? | 做可能实现的梦 知道吗 |
[07:32] | What is your dream, sir? | 你有什么梦想 先生 |
[07:34] | I–I always wanted to play the piano. | 我一直都想弹钢琴 |
[07:37] | Well, who’s stopping ya? | 谁阻挡了你 |
[07:38] | You are stopping you. | 是你自己阻挡了自己 |
[07:40] | The only person standing between you and your dream is you. | 唯一夹在你和梦想之间的是你自己 |
[07:44] | I don’t have a piano. | 可我没有钢琴 |
[07:47] | Well, I don’t have a piano. | 我也没有钢琴 |
[07:49] | Look at me. Hasn’t held me back. | 看看我 那也没让我退缩半步 |
[07:56] | Ok, so you weren’t killed by a chandelier. | 好吧 你没有被吊灯砸死 |
[07:59] | What’s the big deal? | 这有什么大不了的 |
[08:00] | Well, don’t you see? | 你没注意到吗 |
[08:01] | I mean, there are chandeliers hanging over our heads | 我们头顶上到处都是吊灯 |
[08:04] | everywhere that we go in this world. | 满世界都是 |
[08:06] | There are? | 是吗 |
[08:07] | Yeah. Ok, so the chandelier can come in many forms. | 好吧 吊灯可能以多种形式存在 |
[08:11] | I mean, it could be something as horrifying | 它可能是非常恐怖的事物 |
[08:14] | as the bite of a diseased rat | 比如被带病菌的老鼠咬了一口 |
[08:16] | or as whimsical as an open manhole. | 或者像敞开着的井盖那样异想天开 |
[08:19] | I guess I just never heard that expression before. | 我想我从没听过这种说法 |
[08:21] | Yeah, Ok, but the point is | 好吧 不过重点是 |
[08:23] | that every time I see you, | 每次我看见你 |
[08:25] | it could be the last time. | 都可能是最后一次 |
[08:27] | You know, every kiss could be our last kiss. | 我们每个吻都可能是最后一吻 |
[08:30] | Tommy, did a rat bite you? | 汤米 你是不是被老鼠咬了 |
[08:33] | Alissa Strudwick… | 艾丽莎·斯塔威克 |
[08:36] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[08:39] | – Shut up. – No. Marry me. | -闭嘴 -不 嫁给我吧 |
[08:41] | No, get up off the floor. | 不行 快站起来 |
[08:42] | Ok, well, if we’re gonna get married, | 如果我们要结婚 |
[08:44] | you’re gonna have to stop bossing me around. | 你可不能再对我发号施令了 |
[08:46] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[08:50] | Why does this world leave me so cold? | 为什么这个世界对我如此冷漠 |
[08:54] | Why does it hide its beauty from me? | 为什么不让我发现这世上的美 |
[09:00] | Get away from that daffodil, you stupid hummingbird! | 别碰那水仙花 你这个傻不拉机的蜂鸟 |
[09:06] | Dick, we still haven’t gotten your release form | 迪克 拓展活动的免责同意书 |
[09:09] | for the staff retreat. | 你还没签名 |
[09:11] | Oh, that. | 那件事啊 |
[09:12] | We need an accurate head count | 我们要准确的人头数 |
[09:14] | to get 10% off on parking. | 停车才能有10%的优惠 |
[09:15] | You’re holding us back, Dick. | 你在扯群众后腿 迪克 |
[09:17] | Why should I go? | 我为什么要去 |
[09:19] | So the sunset can bore me? | 去了我就会因日落而无聊吗 |
[09:21] | So a marmot can lick my oblivious face? | 无聊时土拨鼠就会趁机舔我失魂的脸吗 |
[09:25] | So I can be so lost in my ennui | 舔了我就会更百无聊赖 |
[09:28] | that I fall off a cliff and–and… | 从而掉落悬崖 然后… |
[09:32] | and nearly plummet to my… | 近乎垂直掉落… |
[09:38] | I’m in! | 我参加 |
[09:40] | What are you so damn excited about? | 你瞎激动什么 |
[09:42] | I’m in! I’m going on that camping trip, | 我参加 我要去露营 |
[09:45] | and I am going to have a near-death experience | 我要体验濒临死亡的经历 |
[09:48] | if it kills me! | 让死亡来得更猛烈些吧 |
[09:53] | Thank you, Miss Sally. | 谢谢 莎莉小姐 |
[09:55] | Oh, please. | 太客气了 |
[09:56] | Your patheticness has shown me | 你们的可悲程度让我体会到 |
[09:59] | how fortunate I am, so… | 我有多幸运 所以… |
[10:01] | for that, I thank you. | 就凭这点 也该我感谢你 |
[10:03] | A chandelier fell on Harry, but who walked out? | 一盏吊灯砸死了哈里 那进来的是谁 |
[10:06] | A.J. | 阿基 |
[10:08] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:10] | Let me break it down for you, people. | 让我给你们娓娓道来 各位 |
[10:12] | Have any of you ever felt like a slave to your job? | 你们有人感觉是工作的奴隶吗 |
[10:16] | No. | 没 |
[10:18] | Sometimes I do. | 我有时有这感觉 |
[10:21] | Come on, Rico. | 别胡说 瑞克 |
[10:23] | I do. | 真的 |
[10:24] | Stop planting ideas in his head, Harry. | 别给他洗脑 哈里 |
[10:27] | The name’s A.J. | 我叫阿基 |
[10:28] | And I don’t plant ideas. | 我也没在洗脑 |
[10:31] | The seeds are already there– | 这种思想早已在他脑中根深蒂固 |
[10:33] | the seeds of your dreams. | 那是梦想的种子 |
[10:35] | I just bring ’em on out into the sunshine. | 我只是让它们沐浴在阳光之下 |
[10:36] | Well, let’s take you, Don. | 就拿你来说吧 唐 |
[10:38] | You’re a cop. You carry a loaded gun. | 你是个警察 佩戴装载子弹的枪支 |
[10:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:41] | But you’re not superbright, now, are you? | 但你的生活并不是特别开心 是吧 |
[10:43] | No– wait a minute! | 对 等等 |
[10:44] | Not bright, loaded gun– you’ll be lucky if you see 30. | 不开心 配着枪 能活到30岁已经算幸运了 |
[10:47] | Ha. I’m way past that now. | 我早过30岁了 |
[10:49] | No, Don! This is not who you are! | 别高兴得太早 唐 这不是你自己 |
[10:51] | This is not your life. | 这不是你应有的生活 |
[10:53] | – It isn’t? – No. | -真的吗 -对 |
[10:56] | What do you know about a place called Bhutan? | 你们知道一个叫不丹的地方吗 |
[10:59] | I think they shut ’em down for serving dog. | 那里不是因为供应狗肉被停业了吗 |
[11:04] | No, Rico. It’s a kingdom in the Himalayas. | 不 瑞克 它是喜马拉雅山脉中的王国 |
[11:07] | They speak Tibetan | 他们说藏语 |
[11:09] | and value a little thing called self-realization. | 并且注重一个小细节 叫做自我实现 |
[11:11] | Would you like to realize yourself, Don? | 你想实现自己的价值吗 唐 |
[11:13] | Well, it sounds good in theory. | 理论上还不错 |
[11:16] | Then go! Go to Bhutan! | 那就动身吧 去不丹 |
[11:18] | Follow your destiny! | 追求你的梦想吧 |
[11:22] | I’m going to Bhutan! | 我要去不丹 |
[11:25] | Rico! | 瑞克 |
[11:27] | We were supposed to go to Cocoa Beach! | 我们本来要去可可海滩的 |
[11:29] | Rico! | 瑞克 |
[11:31] | One bottle of beer on the wall | 一瓶啤酒挂墙上 |
[11:33] | One bottle of beer | 只剩一瓶啤酒咯 |
[11:35] | you take it down and pass it around | 取下啤酒齐共享 |
[11:37] | there’ll be no more bottles of beer on the wall | 只剩一面空墙咯 |
[11:44] | All right. | 好 |
[11:45] | We’ll head to the mountain at 8 A.M. sharp. | 我们明早八点整出发登山 |
[11:48] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[11:49] | Uh, yes. As we climb, | 有 既然我们要爬山 |
[11:50] | will you point out any crevasses that I might plummet into? | 你会给我指出我可能掉进去的裂口吗 |
[11:54] | I will! | 我会 |
[11:57] | There’s nothing like that here. | 这里没有那种裂口 |
[11:58] | Well, I-Is there a dead man’s anything? | 这里死过人吗 会死人吗 |
[12:02] | – You see, I’m looking for the kind– – Shut up, Dick! | -我在找一种… -闭嘴 迪克 |
[12:03] | All right, I’m turning in. | 好吧 我要去睡觉了 |
[12:05] | Oh, and a word to the wise: | 聪明人一点就通 |
[12:07] | everybody put your food in the bear bags. | 大家都把食物放进熊袋里 |
[12:08] | This is bear country. | 这里是熊之乡 |
[12:10] | – Thank you, Vincent. – Good night. | -谢谢 文森特 -晚安 |
[12:11] | Good night, Vincent. | 晚安 文森特 |
[12:12] | Good night, Mary. | 晚安 玛丽 |
[12:16] | Dick, what are you doing with that sandwich? | 迪克 你捡那个三明治干什么 |
[12:18] | Vincent just said that was dangerous. | 文森特刚说过 带着食物有危险 |
[12:20] | Well, you know what I love about bears. | 你知道我喜欢熊的哪点吗 |
[12:23] | They’ll almost kill you every time. | 每次都能险些把人给弄死 |
[12:25] | No, Dick, they will kill you every time. | 不对 迪克 是每次都能把人给弄死 |
[12:27] | They will? | 是吗 |
[12:41] | Good night, Vincent. | 晚安 文森特 |
[12:45] | Ok, Tommy, I’m really sorry. | 汤米 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:47] | I never meant to hurt your feelings, you know. | 我从来没想过要伤你心 |
[12:49] | It’s just that we’re so young. We have plenty of time. | 只是我们还太年轻 日子还长着呢 |
[12:51] | It’s all right. | 好吧 |
[12:52] | I mean, you can’t understand where I’m coming from | 你理解不了我的心境 |
[12:54] | ’cause you haven’t experienced what I’ve experienced, so… | 因为你没亲身经历过我的经历 |
[12:57] | now, why don’t you try some | 要不你尝尝 |
[12:59] | perfectly ordinary peanut brittle? | 无与伦比的花生糖吧 |
[13:01] | Tommy, that’s a can full of fake snakes. | 汤米 那是罐假蛇 |
[13:04] | What are you talking abou– | 怎么可能… |
[13:05] | it says peanut brittle right on the front. Listen. | 前面写着花生糖 你听 |
[13:08] | When you shake it, | 摇一摇 |
[13:10] | it sounds like there’s peanut brittle inside. | 里面像是花生糖的声音 |
[13:11] | – Go ahead. – All right. | -打开看看 -好吧 |
[13:13] | Aah! Snakes! They’re gonna kill you! | 是蛇 它们会吃了你 |
[13:19] | All right, well, what if those were real? | 是假的没错 如果是真的呢 |
[13:22] | Well, I would hope you wouldn’t have offered them to me. | 那我会希望你没把它们递给我 |
[13:24] | Yeah, but– but the point is | 对 可重点是… |
[13:25] | that there’s deadly peanut brittle out there for everybody. | 到处是置人于死地的花生糖 |
[13:28] | Yeah, I know, peanut brittle and chandeliers everywhere, | 对 我懂 花生糖和吊灯无处不在 |
[13:30] | and that’s why I have to marry you. | 所以我非嫁你不可 |
[13:32] | Yes! Good! I’m glad you’re coming around. | 没错 太好了 真高兴你明白过来了 |
[13:34] | No, that’s not what I was saying. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[13:35] | Look, I love you. Don’t make me cut your brake lines. | 我爱你 别逼我剪了你的刹车线 |
[13:39] | Ok, now you’re threatening me? | 你这是威胁我吗 |
[13:41] | No! No, no. No, no, no, no. I… | 不不不 我… |
[13:43] | I just want you to be sufficiently scared | 我只想你充分地感受恐惧 |
[13:47] | so that you understand that–that… | 这样你就能理解… |
[13:49] | every moment of life is so precious, | 生命的每一刻都如此珍贵 |
[13:53] | and–and every moment that I’m not with you, | 而没有与你共度的每一刻 |
[13:56] | you know, it’s like a moment wasted. | 时光就像是虚度的 |
[14:00] | That’s really sweet. | 我好感动 |
[14:02] | So you’ll marry me? | 所以你愿意嫁给我 |
[14:03] | No. | 不愿意 |
[14:09] | Is your harness secure? | 你的安全带保险吗 |
[14:12] | Not especially. | 不是特别保险 |
[14:13] | And that’s the way I like it. | 我就是喜欢这点 |
[14:15] | One of the thrills of climbing | 爬山激动人心的一点就在于 |
[14:17] | is never knowing when your gear is going to crap out. | 你绝不知道装备什么时候会失灵 |
[14:20] | Dick, the other group is over there. | 迪克 另一组在那边 |
[14:21] | Why are we going this way? | 我们为什么走这边 |
[14:23] | No, we’re leaving the pack behind. | 不 我们把那堆人给甩在后面了 |
[14:25] | Cat’s eye peak awaits. | 猫眼峰在等我们 |
[14:27] | You know, the whole point of these faculty outings | 这次学院组织出来的目的 |
[14:31] | is not really an intense climb, | 不完全是一个劲地爬山 |
[14:33] | more like a brisk walk followed by a nice, long happy hour. | 主要是为了漫步郊外 度过美好而漫长的时光 |
[14:37] | This could be dangerous. | 我们这样很危险 |
[14:39] | Yes, but, Mary, I have to perch on the teeth of death | 对 不过 玛丽 我得站在虎口 |
[14:42] | in order to stare down onto the tonsils of enlightenment. | 才能将目光聚焦在启迪的扁桃体上 |
[14:47] | What, do you have some kind of death wish? | 你是在完成自己的遗愿清单吗 |
[14:50] | Actually, it’s more of a near-death wish, | 其实 准确来说应该是濒死清单 |
[14:52] | but if we rule out death, | 撇开”死”字不谈 |
[14:54] | I really think it undercuts the experience, you know. | 我倒真觉得这经历不值 |
[14:56] | Oh, my god. I’m climbing a mountain | 妈呀 我在爬一座山 |
[14:59] | tied to a suicidal maniac! | 却和一个自杀狂绑在一起 |
[15:01] | Help me! Help me! | 救命 救命 |
[15:02] | – Mary! Mary! Please, Mary! – Help me! Help me! | -玛丽 玛丽 求你了 玛丽 -救命 救命 |
[15:06] | Remember what Judith said. | 还记得朱蒂丝的话吗 |
[15:08] | Any loud noise can cause an avalanche. | 任何响亮的声音都会引起山体滑坡 |
[15:24] | Hey! You burned me. | 你烫伤我了 |
[15:28] | Sorry. Here. | 对不住了 给 |
[15:30] | Have an extra bread. | 多给你块面包 |
[15:31] | Thanks for nothing. | 我谢你全家 |
[15:33] | Man, this is really starting to get old. | 老天 真是越来越没劲了 |
[15:37] | Hey, A.J., | 阿基 |
[15:38] | You know, I’ve always dreamed of | 我一直梦想 |
[15:40] | working in the movie industry. | 投身电影业 |
[15:42] | Can you help me out? | 你能帮我吗 |
[15:44] | Uh, yeah. I’m gonna call Warren Beatty for you right now. | 能 我这就打电话给沃伦·比蒂 |
[15:49] | A.J., everybody says you’re a real inspiration. | 阿基 人人都说你是个真正的灵魂启发者 |
[15:52] | Tell me, how did you change your life? | 告诉我 你是怎么改变自己生活的 |
[15:55] | You know, you guys, I told this story, | 是这样的 伙计们 我这个故事 |
[15:57] | like, a million times already. | 都已经说过一百万遍了 |
[15:58] | Why don’t you ask one of these guys? | 何不问问受过启发的人呢 |
[16:01] | They don’t seem to be doin’ nothin’. | 他们闲着也是闲着 |
[16:03] | Hey, Sally, can I have that People when you’re done with it? | 莎莉 杂志看完能给我吗 |
[16:05] | Uh, I’m stuck on a crossword. It’s gonna be a while. | 卡在一个填字游戏上了 一时半会儿完不了 |
[16:08] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[16:10] | Isn’t it great to be alive? | 活着是不是很棒 |
[16:12] | Yeah. I feel electric. | 对 我跟充了电似的 |
[16:14] | Yeah. Carpe freakin’ diem. | 对 及时行他妈的乐呀 |
[16:18] | – Uh, who are we kiddin’? – It’s over. | -我们在开谁玩笑呢 -折腾够了 |
[16:21] | I was just faking it so I wouldn’t harsh your buzz. | 我刚才故作欣喜 是为了不扫你们的兴 |
[16:24] | Hi, guys. | 你们好 伙计们 |
[16:25] | I just came to say good-bye. | 我是来道别的 |
[16:28] | Where you going, Don? | 你要去哪里 唐 |
[16:29] | The name’s not Don. | 我不叫唐 |
[16:30] | It’s Skip. | 我叫”跳跃” |
[16:34] | And I’m going to Bhutan! | 我要去不丹 |
[16:37] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[16:38] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:40] | Self-realization. | 自我实现 |
[16:42] | Oh. Yeah. | 说的也是 |
[16:46] | Are you sure this is what you wanna do, Don? | 你确定要这么做吗 唐 |
[16:49] | I’m sure I spent $4,000 on a package deal. | 我确定我花了四千块在旅行费用上 |
[16:53] | Well, when are we gonna see you again? | 那我们什么时候能再见到你 |
[16:55] | Maybe never. | 或许见不到了 |
[16:57] | Maybe in 3 weeks. | 或许三周后 |
[16:59] | Probably in 3 weeks. | 大概三周后吧 |
[17:01] | Oh, don’t be mad! | 别生气啊 |
[17:02] | I’m not mad! | 我没生气 |
[17:07] | Dick, stop what you’re doing right now! | 迪克 别再干傻事了 |
[17:10] | I don’t care about your adrenaline high! | 我不介意你肾上腺素升高 |
[17:13] | I want to live! | 我不想死 |
[17:15] | I want to live! | 我不想死 |
[17:17] | You’ll live like never before. | 你将体验全新活着的感觉 |
[17:19] | Imagine tasting a blueberry for the first time every time! | 想象每次吃蓝莓 都跟第一次吃一样 |
[17:23] | Forward! | 向前冲 |
[17:24] | You’re not taking me with you! | 别想拉我一起死 |
[17:27] | There we go! | 快了 |
[17:28] | The gaping maw of the unknown! | 未知的张口的咽喉 |
[17:31] | I’m one fingerhold away from death | 我离死亡只有一步之遥 |
[17:34] | and thus life! | 而那就是生活 |
[17:37] | Hi, guys. | 你们好 |
[17:39] | I left the watermelon in the car. Stupid. | 我把西瓜落在车里了 我真笨 |
[17:44] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[17:58] | Nooo! | 不 |
[18:05] | Yes! | 好 |
[18:07] | What? | 什么 |
[18:09] | The answer is yes. | 我的回答是”好” |
[18:13] | I ask you a question? | 我问你问题了吗 |
[18:15] | You asked me to marry you. | 你求我嫁给你 |
[18:20] | Right! | 对 |
[18:21] | Wow! All right. | 好的 |
[18:23] | Well, um, that’s super-duper there. | 那真是太好了 |
[18:26] | You were just so intense. | 你是那么认真 |
[18:28] | I couldn’t get what you were saying out of my head, | 你的话一直在我脑中盘旋 |
[18:30] | so I asked my mother, my priest, | 所以我请教了我妈 牧师 |
[18:32] | Allison, Kristina, and Brittany, | 埃莉森 克里斯蒂娜 布兰妮 |
[18:33] | and they all said no, but–but I say yes! | 大家都说不行 可我说”好” |
[18:36] | W-w-w-wait. You didn’t listen to your mother? | 等等 你没听你妈的话 |
[18:38] | I mean, I don’t know if I can marry a girl | 我是说 我不确定是否能娶一个 |
[18:41] | who doesn’t listen to her mother. | 不听妈妈话的女孩 |
[18:44] | Tommy, are you telling me you’ve changed your mind? | 汤米 你是说你改变心意了吗 |
[18:46] | No, hardly. I’m just saying | 不 才不是 我只是说 |
[18:48] | that we have to carefully consider– | 我们得仔细考虑 |
[18:49] | – You’ve changed your mind. – Yeah. | -你改变心意了 -对 |
[18:51] | I’m an idiot. You know, this is why I said no twice. | 我真是个傻瓜 所以我才拒绝了你两次 |
[18:53] | No, but, Alissa, I– | 不 艾丽莎 我… |
[18:54] | But then I started thinking, you know, | 可然后我开始细想 |
[18:56] | about how much I like you and how great we are together | 我有多喜欢你 我们在一起有多开心 |
[18:59] | and how I’d never want to lose that. | 我有多不想失去这份感觉 |
[19:00] | And sure, it’s impulsive, but some of the greatest | 当然这是冲动之举 但一生中某些 |
[19:03] | things you could do in life are impulsive, | 了不起的事 都是靠冲动完成的 |
[19:05] | and, I mean, think about it, Tommy, we could wake up every | 设想一下 汤米 我们可以每天早晨 |
[19:07] | morning together in each other’s arms forever. | 在对方的臂弯里醒来 直到永远 |
[19:11] | God, I’m a moron! | 天哪 我真是个傻子 |
[19:15] | Alissa, will you marry me? | 艾丽莎 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[19:17] | No! | 不 |
[19:23] | Look, Dick, I– I don’t care what you do. | 听着 迪克 我不管你要做什么 |
[19:27] | You can skydive, bungee-jump, | 你可以跳伞 可以蹦极 |
[19:28] | go over Niagara Falls on a pogo stick for all I care. | 踩着弹簧高跷跳过尼亚加拉大瀑布 都与我无关 |
[19:32] | Just don’t drag me along. | 你别把我拖下水就行 |
[19:33] | I would think you’d be a little more grateful, Mary. | 我还以为你会对我有所感激 玛丽 |
[19:35] | I wanted you to share my experience. | 我想让你和我有共同的经历 |
[19:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:38] | Thank you for the gift of death. | 谢谢你赐我一死 |
[19:41] | It’s the thought that counts. | 心意最重要 |
[19:42] | If you wanna go pick flowers, | 如果你想去摘花 |
[19:44] | pick flowers in a nice, safe park. | 那就去漂亮又安全的公园摘 |
[19:46] | Oh, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. | 又来了 真是没完没了 |
[19:48] | Dick, there’s a train. | 迪克 有列火车 |
[19:50] | Oh, I’ve seen trains before. | 火车我见多了 |
[19:52] | They no longer hold any excitement for me. | 火车已经没法再触动我的兴奋神经了 |
[19:54] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[20:02] | M-Mary, are you all right? | 玛丽 你没事吧 |
[20:05] | Yes. | 没事 |
[20:06] | Oh, my god. That train could have killed us. | 天啊 那列火车差点把我们给撞死 |
[20:08] | We were inches away from death! | 我们离死亡只有咫尺之遥 |
[20:10] | Look what you did to my car! | 瞧瞧你把我车给撞的 |
[20:13] | But we’re alive! Mary, we’re alive! | 可我们还活着 玛丽 我们还活着 |
[20:16] | Dick, do you smell gas? | 迪克 你闻到汽油味了吗 |
[20:18] | Yes. I feel like I’m smelling it for the first time. | 闻到了 就像是我生平第一次闻到一样 |
[20:21] | We’re alive! | 我们还活着 |
[20:29] | Nice night, isn’t it? | 夜色真好 是吧 |
[20:34] | Great news! | 好消息 |
[20:36] | I blew up Mary’s car! | 我把玛丽的车炸得稀巴烂 |
[20:38] | Now I can see life like you do, with aliveness. | 我能和你们一样看见生命的真谛了 充满活力体 |
[20:41] | I’m not actually sure “Aliveness” is a word. | 我不确定”活力体”是个词 |
[20:44] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[20:45] | Come, roll with me in the dewy scent of the night jasmine. | 来 跟我一起享受夜来香的晚露清香 |
[20:49] | You know, what’s weird is–is you can smell it every night, | 奇怪的是 你每天晚上都能闻到这味道 |
[20:53] | you know what I’m saying? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[20:54] | What’s Sally talking about, A.J.? | 莎莉在说什么 阿基 |
[20:56] | A.J. was full of crap. | 阿基就是个大忽悠 |
[20:59] | Heart of gold, full of crap. | 心地善良 屁话太多 |
[21:01] | Hey, guys, I just had another near-death experience. | 伙计们 我又去鬼门关前转悠了一圈 |
[21:05] | Alissa’s father found out I proposed, | 艾丽莎她爸发现我求婚的事 |
[21:06] | and he came after me with a bat. | 举着球拍追着我打 |
[21:09] | So you can still be in my soul posse. | 那你还能陪我一起感受心灵震颤 |
[21:12] | Uh, it didn’t really work the second time. | 第二次就没这感觉了 |
[21:15] | But look… | 可是你们看 |
[21:17] | in the distance I see the | 我从远处 |
[21:18] | shining brilliance of the liquor mart sign. | 看到了卖酒商店广告牌耀眼的霓虹灯 |
[21:22] | Remember this moment, Dick. | 记住这一时刻 迪克 |
[21:24] | God, I wish I could see with your clarity. | 妈呀 我真希望视力能像你一样好 |
[21:27] | Can you make out if those Tall Boys are still on sale? | 能看清听装啤酒还在打折吗 |
[21:40] | This place must be good. | 这地方一定很不错 |
[21:42] | Look at the line. | 看这队排的 |
[21:44] | Yeah. Wonder what soup they’ve got. | 对 不知道他们有什么汤 |
[21:46] | I’ve been hankering for a nice lobster bisque all day. | 我整天都盼着能喝上龙虾汤 |
[21:50] | Come on, Chester, move it along. | 快走 贾斯特 走起来 |
[21:53] | We got hungry people here. | 我们都饿得发慌了 |
[21:55] | Yeah. Some of us have jobs to get back to, all right? | 对 某人吃完还得回去工作好不好 |
[22:00] | What are you all looking at? | 你们看个什么劲儿 |