时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. | 一 二 三 四 五 六 |
[00:08] | Isn’t this great? Look at us. | 感觉真好 瞧瞧咱们 |
[00:10] | An earth family sitting around together | 在一个宜人的秋季夜晚 |
[00:12] | on a beautiful autumn evening, | 一个地球家庭围坐在一起 |
[00:13] | playing a nice, friendly game. | 玩着美好而融洽的游戏 |
[00:15] | Yeah, a game called “Sex or Consequences.” | 是啊 游戏名为”性爱与惩罚” |
[00:18] | “The naughty, bawdy adult party game | 限制级的成人派对游戏 |
[00:20] | where everybody wants to be on top!” | 所有玩家都想要”上”位 |
[00:23] | Whoopee. | 好耶 |
[00:25] | Oh, come on, Sally. You’re not even trying. | 来嘛 莎莉 你都没用心玩 |
[00:26] | Look how far you are from “the erogenous zone.” | 看你离”欲火焚身区”还远着呢 |
[00:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[00:32] | Ok. | 好的 |
[00:33] | “Lover or Loser.” | “情人与失意者” |
[00:35] | That should be fun. | 应该挺有意思的 |
[00:36] | “With what celebrity would you be | “你会在哪位名人的 |
[00:38] | tempted to cheat on your mate?” | 诱惑下出轨” |
[00:39] | Jon Voight! | 强·沃特 |
[00:42] | Man, let her answer. | 哥们 让她自己回答 |
[00:43] | Say “Jon Voight.” | 快说强·沃特 |
[00:45] | I don’t have a mate to cheat on, Ok? | 我连个被出轨的对象都没有 好吧 |
[00:47] | That sends you right back to “Chastity Corner.” | 那你就要退回”贞洁角”了 |
[00:50] | I’m done. | 我不玩了 |
[00:52] | Tommy, will you please move her little metal buttocks | 汤米 帮忙把她那个金属屁屁的棋子 |
[00:54] | back 5 spaces? | 后退五格 |
[00:56] | Uh, excuse me. Sally is the tongue. | 不好意思 莎莉的棋子是舌头 |
[00:57] | I am the buttocks. | 我的才是屁屁 |
[01:00] | You think she’s Ok? | 你觉得她没事吗 |
[01:01] | Sally? Sure. | 莎莉吗 当然没事 |
[01:02] | She just gets this way sometimes | 自从和唐痛苦分手之后 |
[01:03] | since her painful breakup with Don. | 她就经常这副德行 |
[01:05] | Which one? | 哪次分手啊 |
[01:07] | Well, I hear that. | 谁说不是呢 |
[01:08] | Tommy, your spin. | 汤米 该你转了 |
[01:11] | 1, 2, 3… | 一 二 三 |
[01:12] | “Swap partners and smooch”? | “交换伴侣接吻” |
[01:14] | Sexy! | 好性感哦 |
[01:16] | Hey! No, no, no! | 停 不行 不行 |
[01:18] | Dick, why don’t you go play this with Dr. Albright? | 迪克 你还是去和欧布莱特教授玩吧 |
[01:21] | – Ok? – Oh, fine. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[01:22] | But that’s the last time I bring home | 但别再指望我以后会带 |
[01:24] | a sexually explicit board game for this family! | 这么露骨的棋盘游戏回家给你们玩儿 |
[01:29] | I hate that game. | 我讨厌那个游戏 |
[01:31] | – You want to play strip Parcheesi? – You’re on! | -想玩脱衣飞行棋吗 -放马过来 |
[02:11] | Oh, good morning, Dick. | 早上好 迪克 |
[02:13] | Strudwick. | 斯塔威克 |
[02:20] | – Must you slurp? – Sorry. | -你非得喝的吧唧响吗 -抱歉 |
[02:22] | It’s a rich, delicious Cappuccino. | 这是杯泡沫丰富且美味的卡布奇诺 |
[02:24] | I just made it. | 我现磨的 |
[02:25] | So you have a Cappuccino machine. | 这么说你有台咖啡机 |
[02:27] | It’s a gift from the chancellor | 是校长送我的礼物 |
[02:28] | just to acknowledge the success of my book. | 算是对我那本著作取得成功的表示 |
[02:31] | Yes. Your little pamphlet on physics. | 是啊 你那本物理方面的小册子 |
[02:33] | It’s going into its third printing. | 我的书就要进行第三次印刷了 |
[02:38] | Yep. It’s quite a machine. | 没错 那台机器很先进 |
[02:41] | It’s got an auto-frother. | 能自动发泡 |
[02:42] | Oh, well, I prefer to froth manually. | 我还是喜欢手动发泡[发”炮”] |
[02:47] | Would you like me to make you a little Cappy, Dick? | 需要我帮你做杯卡布吗 迪克 |
[02:49] | Oh, no, thank you, Strudwick. | 不用了 谢谢你 斯塔威克 |
[02:51] | I find that excessive caffeine | 我发现摄入过多的咖啡因 |
[02:53] | tends to make one look puffy. | 会让人膨胀 |
[02:55] | Like a jerk. | 成为混球 |
[03:03] | Ok. | 来喽 |
[03:05] | We got one Pastrami Lasorda… | 这是你的熏牛肉·拉索达 |
[03:08] | And one Mozzarella Fitzgerald. | 这是我的干酪·菲兹杰拉德 |
[03:11] | I don’t get the names of these sandwiches. | 真搞不懂这些三明治的名字 |
[03:13] | Tommy, here’s your Hammy Connick Jr. | 汤米 这是你的小火腿·康尼克 |
[03:16] | Well, that one’s obvious. | 你这个多明显啊 |
[03:18] | Look, it’s piled high with ham and Connick. | 瞧 塞满了火腿和康尼克 |
[03:40] | Don! Nice motorcycle, man! | 唐 你这摩托真帅气啊 |
[03:42] | Shiny! | 耀眼 |
[03:44] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[03:45] | Been a while. | 好久不见 |
[03:46] | That is the most incredible machine I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最拉风的摩托车 |
[03:50] | You’re looking at Rutherford P.D.’s one and only hog. | 这是拉瑟福警局唯一的坐骑 |
[03:53] | – I’ve been waiting 5 years to get my– – Get back on it. | -我等了五年才… -上车 |
[03:55] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[03:56] | Get back on it. | 快给老娘上车 |
[04:00] | Oh, yeah. | 妈呀 |
[04:03] | Can I buy you a wrap? | 我请你吃三明治卷好吗 |
[04:05] | Ok. | 好的 |
[04:14] | Unbelievable. | 太震惊了 |
[04:16] | Every hot mama in this place was checking him out. | 这里的美女都在打量他 |
[04:19] | – What’s the deal? – Must be the machine. | -为什么呢 -一定是因为那辆摩托 |
[04:21] | Hot mamas love the machine. | 美女们就喜欢带劲的 |
[04:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:24] | – Why do the hot mamas care? – I don’t know. | -为什么美女好这一口儿 -不知道 |
[04:27] | But I’ll tell you something, me little buddy, | 但我跟你说 小兄弟 |
[04:30] | I’m gonna find out. | 我要去一探究竟 |
[04:38] | 4, 5, 6. | 四 五 六 |
[04:42] | Straight to Martini Island! | 直达马提尼岛 |
[04:44] | All right! | 好嘞 |
[04:46] | Would you like me to shake it? | 需要我摇一摇吗 |
[04:48] | Oh, please. | 赶紧的 |
[04:54] | This beats the scrap out of crabble. | 比起这个 拼字游戏逊毙了 |
[04:58] | Ahh, “Naughty or Nice.” | “顽皮与乖乖” |
[05:01] | “What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done in bed?” | “你在床上做过最疯狂的事情是什么” |
[05:06] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[05:07] | There was the time I staged a reading of “Othello,” | 有次我在床上演了一出《奥赛罗》 |
[05:11] | and the role of Desdemona | 苔丝狄蒙娜这一角色 |
[05:13] | was played by a down comforter. | 由鸭绒被所扮演 |
[05:19] | I’m not going to give you any spaces for that. | 在我床上 你休想整那出 |
[05:24] | “Truth or Dare.” | “真心话与大冒险” |
[05:25] | “Who was your last fling?” | “你上一个相好是谁” |
[05:30] | That would have to be… | 那就是… |
[05:35] | Vincent Strudwick. | 文森特·斯塔威克 |
[05:43] | Strudwick! | 斯塔威克 |
[05:44] | No! | 不要啊 |
[05:45] | Yes! | 没错 |
[05:46] | I’m back on Martini Island! | 我又返回马提尼岛了 |
[05:48] | You can set me up. | 给老娘满上 |
[05:50] | You can kiss my tiny pewter ass! | 满你妈个大头鬼 |
[05:59] | Oh, I can’t get his face out of my mind! | 他的面孔在我脑海里挥之不去 |
[06:01] | Strudwick’s? | 斯塔威克吗 |
[06:04] | No, Nina. Little Davey Tennant, | 不 尼娜 是小戴维·田纳特 |
[06:06] | the boy down the block. | 街区里的一个小男孩 |
[06:08] | You see, ever since he was 3 years old, | 自从他三岁开始 |
[06:11] | Davey’s wanted more than anything | 戴维就一直梦想着 |
[06:12] | to see a real professional baseball game. | 能去看一场真正的职业棒球赛 |
[06:16] | He wished the biggest wish his little heart could muster. | 他幼小的心里装着这个大大的心愿 |
[06:19] | But his dad was laid off and couldn’t afford the tickets. | 但是他爸爸失业了 付不起门票钱 |
[06:22] | Well… one day last week, | 然而 上周的某天 |
[06:25] | little Davey was outside playing ball like he always does, | 小戴维像往常一样出去打球 |
[06:29] | and who should walk up the block, tall as a building, | 这时 有个身材高大的人走过来 |
[06:33] | but home run king Mark McGwire. | 竟是本垒打之王 马克·麦格威尔 |
[06:35] | To see little Davey’s eyes light up | 小戴维惊喜地张大双眼 |
[06:38] | as McGwire handed him 4 seats on the first base line, | 麦格威尔递给他四张最佳位置的球票 |
[06:40] | well, it’s something that I will never forget. | 这件事令我终生难忘 |
[06:46] | Yes, Strudwick’s face! | 对 当然是斯塔威克的脸 |
[06:47] | Stop asking such stupid questions! | 别再明知故问了 |
[06:54] | Look, you knew about her past. | 你早就知道她的风流往事了 |
[06:56] | Yeah, but until last night, | 但昨晚之前 |
[06:57] | her past was–was faceless! | 我都不知道她的前任长什么样 |
[06:59] | Now it’s got a face. | 现在我知道了 |
[07:01] | The fuzzy, smirking face of | 就是文森特·W·斯塔威克 |
[07:03] | Vincent W. Strudwick. | 那张毛茸茸假惺惺的脸 |
[07:08] | I am so hung over. | 宿醉太痛苦了 |
[07:12] | Well, Mary, that’s just nature’s way | 玛丽 作为一个荡妇 |
[07:13] | of telling you what a tramp you are. | 这是你应有的惩罚 |
[07:18] | What? | 你说什么 |
[07:18] | Mary, did you fill out | 玛丽 你填完 |
[07:19] | your Form 8-As for your graduate-level courses? | 研究生课程的A-8表格了吗 |
[07:22] | I didn’t think we needed those until next semester. | 我以为下个学期才要呢 |
[07:24] | The bursar’s office says we need them before midterms. | 财务处让我们在期中之前上交 |
[07:26] | Oh, I’d better get on that. | 那我得赶紧开始填了 |
[07:27] | – Do you have any blank ones? – Fresh out, | -你有空白表格吗 -用完了 |
[07:29] | but they’ve got them at the administration building. | 不过行政楼那边有 |
[07:31] | Oh, I’ll call Helen. | 我给海伦打个电话 |
[07:31] | Oh, why don’t you two just get a room?! | 你们俩卿卿我我的 干脆去开房吧 |
[07:35] | I’ll bring some by later. | 我等会给你送几张过来 |
[07:40] | What is your problem? | 你哪根筋搭错了 |
[07:42] | Oh, my problem? | 我搭错筋? |
[07:43] | So it’s my problem that you had an affair with Strudwick. | 你和斯塔威克有一腿 倒成了我的问题了 |
[07:46] | Nina, how could you tell him?! | 尼娜 你怎么告诉他了 |
[07:48] | – You told him. – Oh, I told– | -是你自己告诉他的 -我怎么可能 |
[07:53] | Oh, I told him. | 是我告诉他的 |
[07:55] | Oh, Dick, you’ve got to understand. | 迪克 你得明白 |
[07:56] | Vincent and Dottie were separated. | 文森特和多蒂当时分居了 |
[07:58] | It was 7 years ago. I didn’t even know you then. | 这是七年前的事了 我们当时还不认识 |
[08:01] | It’s ancient history! | 陈年旧事 何必再提 |
[08:03] | Oh, ancient history? | 这也算旧事 |
[08:04] | Ancient history is dead people– | 陈年旧事是指作古之人 |
[08:06] | pyramids, gladiators smiting lions, | 金字塔 格斗士战雄狮 |
[08:09] | a bottle of milk for a nickel. | 一瓶牛奶只卖一个铜板 |
[08:10] | This is not ancient history! | 这事明明近在眼前 |
[08:13] | Oh, my god. | 神啊 |
[08:16] | I can still smell him on you! | 你身上还有他的余味 |
[08:20] | Hey, I read this crazy statistic in the paper this morning. | 我今早在报纸上读到一组很扯的统计数据 |
[08:24] | Did you know that 70% of people our age | 你知道吗 咱们70%的同龄人 |
[08:27] | are sexually active? | 性行为频繁 |
[08:30] | And 40% have inhaled solvents. | 还有40%曾吸入致兴奋溶剂 |
[08:33] | Really. So, uh… | 真的 那么 |
[08:37] | Which crowd do you want to hang with? | 你愿意加入哪个行列 |
[08:40] | Are you suggesting that we have sex? | 你是在暗示想和我上床吗 |
[08:42] | Well, you– or inhale solvents. | 你要想吸点致兴奋溶剂也行啊 |
[08:44] | You know, it’s really up to you. | 反正都是你说了算 |
[08:46] | I’m just trying to be a gentleman. | 我只是做个好男人 问你意见 |
[08:49] | Well, the guys at the dealership wouldn’t sell me a Harley. | 那些经销商 不肯卖我哈雷牌的 |
[08:51] | They said I didn’t have enough money. | 他们说我带的钱不够 |
[08:53] | Bummer. Did they have something cheaper? | 真扫兴 他们有便宜货吗 |
[08:54] | Well, they had a Yamaha, | 他们倒是卖雅马哈牌的 |
[08:55] | but I didn’t have enough money for that, either. | 但那个我也买不起 |
[08:57] | How much money do you have? | 你身上有多少钱 |
[08:58] | I have no money. | 一个子儿都没有 |
[09:00] | You didn’t plan this out very well, did you? | 这事你没提前计划好吧 |
[09:02] | No, sir, I did not. | 对 根本没过脑子 |
[09:08] | Hello. Something wrong? | 喂 出什么事了吗 |
[09:09] | Yes, something’s wrong, | 是啊 出事了 |
[09:11] | thanks to that mincing cretin Vincent Strudwick! | 都怪那个装腔作势的白痴文森特·斯塔威克 |
[09:14] | Hey, that’s my dad you’re talking about. | 注意点 他可是我爸 |
[09:17] | Oh, I am so sorry, honey. | 实在是对不起 宝贝 |
[09:19] | What was I thinking? | 我这么做太不合适了 |
[09:21] | Would you please leave so I can trash your father? | 能麻烦你赶紧走吗 我好骂你爸一顿 |
[09:24] | Get out! | 快给我滚 |
[09:26] | – Dick! – Tommy… | -迪克 -汤米 |
[09:28] | I don’t know how to break this to you. | 这件事 我不知道怎么向你开口 |
[09:31] | Oh, my god. What is it? | 天啊 发生什么事了 |
[09:33] | Try to stay calm. | 你要尽量保持镇定 |
[09:37] | Here it comes. | 我要说了 |
[09:39] | 7 years ago, my beloved Mary | 七年前 我挚爱的玛丽 |
[09:41] | had a torrid affair with Vincent Strudwick. | 和文森特·斯塔威克有过一段浓烈的风流韵事 |
[09:44] | Oh, god. I thought it was going to be something I cared about. | 老天 我还以为是什么我关心的事呢 |
[09:48] | – Hey, Dick. – Harry? | -迪克 -哈里 |
[09:51] | There’s no good way to hear something like this. | 这种事不管怎么说 都让人难以接受 |
[09:54] | You might want to sit down. | 你最好还是先坐下吧 |
[09:55] | Albright dorked Strudwick. | 欧布莱特和斯塔威克有过一腿 |
[10:00] | I almost sat down for that? | 这种破事 还需要我坐下听? |
[10:06] | The universe is out of balance. | 宇宙万物完全失衡了 |
[10:08] | Nothing makes sense anymore. | 一片混乱 |
[10:10] | Strudwick gets everything I deserve. | 斯塔威克得到了我该拥有的一切 |
[10:12] | If it’s not a cappuccino machine, | 他不仅有咖啡机 |
[10:14] | it’s a book deal. | 还出了书 |
[10:15] | If it’s not a book deal, it’s Mary. | 不仅出了书 还睡过玛丽 |
[10:16] | If it’s not Mary, it’s… | 他不仅睡过玛丽 还… |
[10:18] | a cappuccino machine. | 有台咖啡机 |
[10:21] | Well, maybe you should even the score. | 你可以想办法扳平比分 |
[10:23] | Yes. Yes! | 对啊 好主意 |
[10:25] | I could sleep with Strudwick’s wife! | 我可以把斯塔威克的老婆给睡了 |
[10:29] | Well, I was thinking you could get a cappuccino machine. | 我是想让你去买台咖啡机来着 |
[10:32] | Wait. Dick, you’re talking about sleeping | 等等 迪克 你是说要去 |
[10:34] | with my girlfriend’s mother? | 睡我女友的妈妈? |
[10:36] | Uh-huh. | 是啊 |
[10:38] | Don’t you see? Alissa looks up to her mom. | 你没发现吗 艾丽莎以她妈妈为榜样 |
[10:40] | If you do that, | 你要做出那种事 |
[10:42] | it’ll undermine all of her morality, | 就会削弱她的道德准则 |
[10:44] | all of the values that she spent years | 毁掉她这么多年来试图灌输 |
[10:46] | trying to instill in Alissa. | 给艾丽莎的价值观 |
[10:49] | That is so perfect! | 这招简直天衣无缝 |
[10:53] | Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula! | 为自己的后代铺平道路吧 卡里古拉 |
[10:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:58] | We could take them out together! | 我们可以同时约她们出去 |
[11:00] | What could be cooler than double-dating with your dad?! | 和自己老爹玩”对对碰” 帅气无比啊 |
[11:03] | Yes! | 爽 |
[11:04] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[11:12] | How fast will this baby go? | 这台宝贝的最高时速是多少 |
[11:14] | You want to go faster, baby? | 你想加速吗 宝贝 |
[11:15] | Oh, yeah! Let’s go faster, baby! | 来他个风驰电掣 宝贝 |
[11:18] | You got it, baby! | 瞧好吧 宝贝 |
[11:21] | Redline it, baby! Redline this hog! | 飙到极致 宝贝 让速度破表 |
[11:25] | This is a hospital zone, baby. | 这可是医院区 宝贝 |
[11:27] | Do it, baby! Do it! | 听我的 宝贝 狂奔吧 |
[11:29] | Pop a wheelie! Yeah! | 前轮离地吧 好嘞 |
[11:33] | That’s it, baby. Taste the asphalt! | 干得好 宝贝 亲吻柏油马路吧 |
[11:42] | Hello, Alissa. | 你好 艾丽莎 |
[11:43] | – Tommy forgot his air freshener. – What? | -汤米忘带空气清新剂了 -什么 |
[11:45] | He was supposed to forget his book bag, | 他本应忘带书包的 |
[11:47] | but he forgot to forget it. | 结果他忘记忘带书包了 |
[11:50] | Oh, thank you, Dick. | 谢谢你 迪克 |
[11:52] | Ok. Bye. | 好了 再见 |
[11:53] | Oh, uh… as long as I’m here, | 既然来了 就顺便问一句 |
[11:55] | – is your father at home? – No. | -你爸在家吗 -不在 |
[11:57] | Is your mother at home? | 那你妈在家吗 |
[11:58] | Yeah, but she’s in the shower. | 在 但她在洗澡 |
[12:00] | Oh. In the shower. | 在洗澡啊 |
[12:02] | Then my work is half done. | 天助我也 |
[12:22] | Hi, Dottie. | 你好呀 多蒂 |
[12:24] | D-Dr. Solomon? | 所罗门教授 |
[12:25] | Oh, call me Dick. | 叫我迪克就行 |
[12:26] | Please, sit down. | 快请坐吧 |
[12:28] | What are you doing here? | 你来我家干嘛 |
[12:30] | Let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[12:31] | You see, 7 years ago, | 七年前 |
[12:33] | your husband slept with my girlfriend | 你丈夫睡了我女朋友 |
[12:35] | Mary Albright? | 玛丽·欧布莱特 |
[12:36] | Vincent? Slept with Mary? | 文森特 睡了玛丽 |
[12:38] | Yeah, I know. It’s an outrage. | 是啊 我知道这很令人发指 |
[12:40] | But let’s address the situation like rational adults. | 但我们还是理智地看待这件事吧 |
[12:43] | For the sake of both our relationships, | 为了维系我们这两段感情 |
[12:46] | you and I need to sleep together. Agreed? | 你和我就得睡一次 没错吧 |
[12:48] | I don’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[12:49] | Well, I know, but it’s the only way. | 我懂 但这是唯一的解决方案 |
[12:51] | Fortunately, we’re both very attractive, | 还好 我们俩都风姿绰约 |
[12:53] | so it needn’t be an unpleasant experience. | 不至于恶心到对方 |
[12:57] | – Oh, I am going to get him! – Now you’re talking. | -我得找他算账 -终于想通了 |
[13:00] | What say we climb back into that shower | 我们何不先洗个鸳鸯浴 |
[13:02] | and get it on, huh? | 然后开战 |
[13:04] | Hey, mom? | 妈 |
[13:05] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[13:06] | Uh, Alissa, please. | 艾丽莎 不好意思 |
[13:07] | Your mother and I need to make love. | 我和你妈要做个小爱 |
[13:11] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[13:16] | shall we leave these adults alone | 我们是不是该回避一下 |
[13:18] | and adjourn to the Jacuzzi? | 到按摩浴缸里快活快活 |
[13:27] | What just went wrong here? | 咱们哪一步做错了 |
[13:29] | I honestly don’t know. | 我真心不知道 |
[13:41] | Doing ok in there, Donny? | 感觉还好吗 老唐 |
[13:44] | Boy, he don’t look so good, do he? | 天 他看样伤得不轻啊 |
[13:47] | Down at the precinct, they’re calling him the human scab. | 在局里 同事们都叫他”人肉粽” |
[13:52] | Ok, how’s my patient doing? | 我亲爱的病人怎么样了 |
[13:54] | What? You mean the skinless wonder? | 你是指”体无完肤君”吗 |
[13:58] | I’m referring to Don. | 我指的是唐 |
[14:00] | Or as we’re calling him here… | 我们医院里都叫他 |
[14:02] | Don Tartare. | 肉饼唐 |
[14:05] | Ol’ Gravelback! | 中吃不中看 |
[14:07] | How about the amazing colossal scab? | “惊世巨粽”怎么样 |
[14:10] | I already had the human scab. | 我已经说过”人肉粽”了 |
[14:13] | Yeah, that was good, too. | 那么叫也不错 |
[14:14] | Mine’s just a bit more…clever. | 只不过我的叫法更智慧一点 |
[14:18] | Oh, Don! | 唐 |
[14:20] | Don! Look at you! | 唐 你怎么成这样了 |
[14:24] | That is Don, right? | 这人是唐吧 |
[14:25] | – Yeah. – Oh, Don! | -对 -唐 |
[14:28] | How is it he looks like that, | 为什么他撞得体无完肤 |
[14:30] | and you look like that? | 而你只是小磕小碰 |
[14:32] | Well, you see, we were going into the skid, | 我们当时就要侧滑的时候 |
[14:35] | and, uh, I… | 我就… |
[14:37] | I just used Donny’s body as a sled. | 我就拿唐唐当了人肉滑板 |
[14:41] | Oh, god. He was so heroic. | 天啊 他真是个大英雄 |
[14:45] | Now look at you. | 瞧你现在啊 |
[14:47] | All prone, helpless… | 脆弱 无助 |
[14:51] | tied up. | 绑在床上动弹不得 |
[14:54] | See, it never fails. | 瞧 这招屡试不爽 |
[14:55] | Babes love guys on machines. | 辣妹就是喜欢机械男 |
[14:57] | Well, that’s good for Don, ’cause he’s gonna be hooked up | 这对唐来说是好事 这个 |
[14:59] | to that mechanical bladder for quite a while. | 机械膀胱 还要陪他好一阵呢 |
[15:03] | I think it’s sexy. | 我觉得这样很撩人 |
[15:11] | Have you gotten Dottie Strudwick on the phone? | 你给多蒂·斯塔威克打电话了吗 |
[15:13] | She keeps hanging up. | 她一直挂我电话 |
[15:15] | Please clean up your phone manners, Nina. | 你就不能礼貌点吗 尼娜 |
[15:17] | I’m trying to sleep with this woman. | 我想跟这个女人睡觉呢 |
[15:20] | You’re having me call | 你让我打给她 |
[15:21] | so you can sleep with her? | 是为了和她上床吗 |
[15:23] | Oh, Nina. | 尼娜 |
[15:24] | You’re right–that is so impersonal. | 你是对的 这样太不贴心了 |
[15:26] | I’ll bring her flowers and candy. | 我要送她花和糖果 |
[15:28] | No, no! Just flowers. | 不行 只送花 |
[15:29] | I don’t want her fat. | 我可不想让她发胖 |
[15:32] | – What’s the rush? – Oh, I’m off to the florist, | -什么事这么急 -我要先去花店 |
[15:35] | then sex with Dottie Strudwick, | 然后和多蒂·斯塔威克上床 |
[15:36] | then, hey, what say I swing by | 然后再顺道过来接你去 |
[15:38] | and pick you up for a celebratory dinner at Mario’s, huh? | 马家饭店吃顿庆祝晚餐 怎样 |
[15:40] | Lovely. | 好极了 |
[15:43] | I don’t know how the hell he thinks | 真不知道他怎么想的 |
[15:44] | he’s gonna get a reservation at Mario’s– | 竟然以为能在马家饭店订到座位 |
[15:48] | Nina, what did he just say? | 尼娜 他刚才说什么 |
[15:50] | He’s going to the florist. | 他要去花店 |
[15:52] | No, no, no, no. After that, but before Mario’s? | 不是这句 花店之后 马家饭店之前 |
[15:54] | Strudwick’s. | 斯塔威克家 |
[15:56] | Oh, my god! | 坏事了 |
[16:02] | Dottie. | 多蒂 |
[16:04] | Dottie? | 多蒂 |
[16:05] | Are you home? | 你在家吗 |
[16:07] | The door was open! | 门没关 |
[16:09] | Dottie? | 多蒂 |
[16:10] | Are you home? | 你在家吗 |
[16:11] | The door was open! | 门没关 |
[16:14] | Mary, what are you doing here? | 玛丽 你怎么来了 |
[16:16] | I came here to stop you | 我是来劝你 |
[16:16] | from doing something completely irrational. | 别头脑发热 做出什么傻事 |
[16:19] | Mary, please. It’s perfectly rational. | 玛丽 别这样 我理智得很 |
[16:20] | I’m evening the score with Strudwick. | 我是为了扳平和斯塔威克的比分 |
[16:23] | – It doesn’t even involve you. – What?! | -甚至都没牵扯到你 -什么 |
[16:25] | Oh, god. Now I’ve got to explain things to Dottie. | 天啊 我得赶紧跟多蒂解释清楚 |
[16:28] | Oh, no, don’t. I want to keep her mad. | 别解释 我想让她怒火攻心 |
[16:29] | Anger breeds revenge. | 怒火能激发复仇之欲 |
[16:31] | Dottie? Dottie? | 多蒂 多蒂 |
[16:33] | Honey, the front door was wide open– | 亲爱的 前门没关 |
[16:36] | Dick. Mary. | 迪克 玛丽 |
[16:38] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[16:38] | What are you doing here, Strudwick? | 你来这干嘛 斯塔威克 |
[16:40] | This is my master suite. Why the hell are you here? | 这是我们家卧室 你来我家干嘛 |
[16:43] | I’m trying to stop Mary from talking to your wife! | 我正阻止玛丽跟你老婆摊牌 |
[16:45] | – About what? – Oh, like you don’t know. | -摊什么牌 -别装傻了 |
[16:48] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[16:49] | No, no. She’s got to understand | 不 她要理解 |
[16:51] | that what happened between us was a mistake. | 我们之间的过去是个错误 |
[16:53] | I didn’t know it was a trial separation. | 我不知道你们当时只是临时分居 |
[16:56] | Mary, what are you thinking? | 玛丽 别犯傻了 |
[16:57] | What is going on out here? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[16:59] | Hi, pumpkin. | 你好呀 小可爱 |
[17:00] | Pumpkin?! | 小可爱 |
[17:01] | Who are you calling pumpkin? | 你叫谁小可爱呢 |
[17:02] | Should I turn off the jets, Dottie? | 需要我把气泡喷射关掉吗 多蒂 |
[17:06] | Dottie, what is our pool guy doing here? | 多蒂 泳池清洁工怎么在这儿 |
[17:08] | Oh, my god! | 苍天啊 |
[17:10] | You have a pool?! | 你们家竟然还有游泳池 |
[17:15] | It’s all out in the open, Vincent. | 事情已经真相大白了 文森特 |
[17:17] | You and your dirty little secret. | 你的风流秘史藏不住了 |
[17:19] | – We were separated. – It was a trial separation! | -我们当时分居了 -那只是暂时性的 |
[17:22] | I did not know that at the time. | 我当时不知道嘛 |
[17:25] | Oh, for god’s sake, Dottie… | 别这样嘛 多蒂 |
[17:30] | I’ll get dressed. | 我去穿衣服 |
[17:34] | – What a ripoff. – Look what you’ve done. | -竟然被他捡了便宜 -瞧你干的好事 |
[17:37] | Oh, me? | 我怎么了 |
[17:38] | You’re the one who had the fling with a married Strudwick | 是你跟有妇之夫胡作非为 |
[17:40] | and then got drunk and blabbed all about it. | 是你酒后吐真言 |
[17:44] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[17:46] | Dick, you’ve got to understand. | 迪克 你得明白 |
[17:47] | I had a life before I met you. | 我在遇到你之前 有不少往事 |
[17:49] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有啊 |
[17:52] | I feel like my life on earth | 我在地球上的生活 |
[17:54] | started when I met you. | 从遇到你那一刻才真正开始 |
[17:57] | You’re the only thing that’s been mine and mine alone. | 你是唯一属于 并专属于我的 |
[18:00] | In the “Mary” column, | 在”玛丽”那一栏 |
[18:02] | it’s always been Dick, one, Strudwick, zero. | 一直显示迪克一分 斯塔威克零分 |
[18:05] | And now it’s a tie. | 现在打成平手了 |
[18:10] | Well, if it would make you feel any better, | 希望这句话能让你好受些 |
[18:12] | you’ve been to the plate a hell of | 他上本垒的次数 |
[18:14] | a lot more times than he has. | 和你根本没法比 |
[18:17] | Oh, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[18:18] | Oh, Dick. | 迪克 |
[18:23] | Now let’s go to Mario’s. | 我们去马家饭店吧 |
[18:27] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[18:28] | I’ll meet you there. I’m gonna go pee in his pool. | 你先去 我得去他家泳池撒泡尿 |
[18:30] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[18:59] | Don. | 唐 |
[19:02] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[19:04] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[19:05] | I had to come. | 我实在按捺不住 |
[19:07] | We’ve been apart too long. | 我们好久没亲热了 |
[19:09] | I must be with you. | 我要你 |
[19:11] | I don’t have any skin. | 可是我体无完肤啊 |
[19:15] | I can’t resist you any longer. | 我实在抗拒不了你的诱惑 |
[19:20] | I’ll be gentle. | 我下手轻一点 |
[19:33] | So, Tommy, how did Alissa take all this? | 汤米 艾丽莎对这事什么反应 |
[19:36] | Well, she kicked me very hard | 她狠狠踢了我一脚 |
[19:39] | in the, uh, swimsuit area. | 正中泳裤区域 |
[19:43] | But that counts as second base action, right? | 但这也算是上二垒了 对吧 |
[19:45] | Well, in my book it does. | 对我来说 绝对算 |
[19:48] | You know, these Terry-Go-rounds are really comfortable. | 这浴巾穿着相当舒服啊 |
[19:49] | Yeah, they really are. | 是啊 没错 |
[19:50] | It’s the towel that wears like a pants. | 这相当于可以穿在身上的毛巾 |
[19:55] | Hey, Dick, you feeling any better? | 迪克 你感觉好点了吗 |
[19:56] | Ohh, a little. | 稍微好点了 |
[19:58] | But, you know, there’s still an empty space on my scorecard. | 但在我的计分表上 还留有一个空格 |
[20:01] | Everyone else in the game… | 参赛的所有选手 |
[20:02] | Everyone but me… | 除我之外的所有选手 |
[20:04] | has gotten some forbidden nookie. | 都有个不能见光的情妇 |
[20:07] | What’s up with that? | 这可怎么办啊 |
[20:08] | Hon, I think it’s time to let it go. | 亲爱的 是时候释怀了 |
[20:10] | Oh, you’re right. The past is past. | 你说得对 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[20:13] | Time only moves in one direction on this planet. | 在地球上 时间不会倒流 |
[20:16] | I just have to move on. | 我只能朝前看 |
[20:23] | Oh, who am I kidding? I can’t let it go! | 我装给谁看呢 我根本就没法释怀 |
[20:36] | Hello. You don’t know me, | 你好 你不认识我 |
[20:38] | but my girlfriend’s ex-lover’s wife | 但我女友的前情人的老婆 |
[20:39] | slept with your husband. | 和你丈夫上过床 |
[20:41] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[20:42] | Ok, that’s not important. | 这些都不重要 |
[20:44] | What’s important is | 重要的是 |
[20:45] | that the universe is out of balance, | 宇宙失衡了 |
[20:47] | and the only way for us | 而唯一 |
[20:48] | to bring some measure of justice to the world | 能够拨乱反正的方法 |
[20:50] | is for you and me to make love. | 就是你和我上床 |
[20:53] | What’s going on there, Carmen? | 怎么回事 卡门 |
[20:55] | Hi, Dick. | 你好 迪克 |
[20:58] | Nooooooo! | 神啊 你带我走吧 |