时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Now then, you have one hour to complete your exam. | 那么 考试时间是一个小时 |
[00:07] | There’s no cheating, there’s no talking, | 严禁作弊 不准交头接耳 |
[00:09] | and there’s no way anybody will be able to answer number 4, | 而且第四题不可能有人做对 |
[00:13] | which, uh, I’m sorry to say, | 不过 很遗憾 |
[00:15] | is worth half the exam. | 第四题占总分的一半 |
[00:17] | What? But, Dr. Solomon, | 什么 可是 所罗门教授 |
[00:18] | doesn’t that kind of defeat the purpose– | 这不是违背了考试的目的吗 |
[00:19] | I’m sorry. I said no talking. | 很抱歉 我说了不准说话 |
[00:21] | – But– – And begin! | -可是… -开始 |
[00:31] | Dr. Solomon. | 所罗门教授 |
[00:35] | Dr. Solomon. | 所罗门教授 |
[00:36] | Nina, can’t you see I’m right in the middle of th– | 尼娜 你没看见我正在监… |
[00:43] | Well, hello! | 你好啊 |
[00:45] | Hey, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[00:49] | Good morning… baby. | 早安 宝贝 |
[00:52] | How about I come over there and rub your shoulders? | 我过来给你揉揉肩要吗 |
[00:56] | Ok. | 好啊 |
[01:01] | Tell me how much you like it. | 告诉我你喜不喜欢这样 |
[01:05] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[01:07] | You are so sexy. | 你真性感 |
[01:11] | Oh…so damn sexy. | 性感得要死 |
[01:14] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[01:17] | Dr. Solomon! | 所罗门教授 |
[01:19] | Dr. Solomon! | 所罗门教授 |
[01:21] | Dr. Solomon! | 所罗门教授 |
[01:23] | Dr. Solomon. | 所罗门教授 |
[01:25] | Dr. Solomon? | 所罗门教授 |
[01:28] | Dr. Solomon! | 所罗门教授 |
[01:34] | Leon? | 里昂 |
[01:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[01:36] | I said no talking! You fail! | 我说过不准讲话 你不及格 |
[02:19] | Spaghetti’s ready! | 意大利面煮好了 |
[02:21] | Oh, ho! I’ve heard about this spaghetti! | 我听说过这种意大利面条 |
[02:30] | Sally, uh… | 莎莉 |
[02:31] | looks great. | 看上去真不错 |
[02:33] | Sally, aren’t you gonna drain the spaghetti? | 莎莉 你不打算把面条沥干吗 |
[02:35] | What? | 什么 |
[02:37] | You know, get rid of the water. | 就是把水去掉 |
[02:39] | Shh…what do you want to do that for? | 切 你想干嘛呀 |
[02:43] | The water’s my favorite part. | 水才是我的最爱啊 |
[02:46] | I mean, quite frankly, | 我的意思是 老实说 |
[02:48] | – I don’t even like the spaghetti. – Yeah. | -我一点也不喜欢这个面条 -就是 |
[02:53] | Besides, I mean, | 还有 我想说 |
[02:55] | even if we did like the spaghetti, | 就算我们喜欢吃意大利面 |
[02:56] | separating it from the water | 要把面跟水分开 |
[02:57] | would be time-consuming and dangerous. | 也太费时间了 还很危险 |
[03:00] | Well, why don’t you get one of those strainers? | 那你为什么不买个滤网呢 |
[03:02] | They sell great ones at Bach and Frankels. | “巴克与弗兰克”店里卖的东西超棒 |
[03:04] | Bach and Frankels? | “巴克与弗兰克” |
[03:05] | You’ve never been to Bach and Frankels? | 你没去过”巴克与弗兰克”吗 |
[03:07] | Oh, it’s great! | 他家超棒的 |
[03:08] | They got all kinds of stuff for the kitchen, | 凡是厨房用品都有 |
[03:09] | you know, they got, the garlic presses and cookie cutters | 就是压蒜器 饼干成形切 |
[03:12] | and melon ballers… | 瓜果挖球器之类的 |
[03:14] | They have actual melon ballers? | 还有瓜果挖球器这种东西吗 |
[03:16] | And all this time I’ve been ballin’ melons | 我居然还一直用手指甲 |
[03:18] | with the inside of my fingernails. | 来挖西瓜球呢 |
[03:24] | You should try to get there as soon as possible. | 你应该尽早去那边看看 |
[03:26] | All right. So, you want some | 好的 那么你的 |
[03:28] | grated cheese on your spaghetti? | 意大利面要加碎奶酪吗 |
[03:30] | I’m…good. | 不用了 |
[03:32] | – Yeah, I’d love some. – I know you do. | -我想要一点 -我知道你要的 |
[03:37] | Oh, Dick, this event for proposition 28 | 迪克 二十八号提案的事 |
[03:41] | is really coming together! | 就快成了 |
[03:43] | Guess who I just got off the phone with. | 你猜我刚才和谁讲电话 |
[03:44] | Nina? | 尼娜 |
[03:45] | No! The man who wrote proposition 28. | 不是 是二十八号提案的发起人 |
[03:48] | Nina? | 尼娜 |
[03:49] | Dr. Hallstrom! | 赫尔斯特姆教授 |
[03:51] | Oh, of course. | 当然了 |
[03:52] | He’s agreed to speak at the dinner. | 他答应在晚宴的时候演讲 |
[03:55] | Now I just have to deal with the details. | 我现在得处理细节问题 |
[03:57] | You know, the menu, the decorations… | 像菜单啦 装饰啦… |
[03:58] | Where’s Nina? | 尼娜在哪儿 |
[03:59] | Nina? Ahh… in her office. Why? | 尼娜 在她的办公室 怎么了 |
[04:01] | How long has she been in there? | 她在那儿待了多久了 |
[04:02] | I don’t know. All morning. | 我不知道 一整个早上吧 |
[04:05] | Oh. So then it was all in my head? | 所以完全是我的幻想了 |
[04:12] | Hi, Dr. Solomon. | 你好 所罗门教授 |
[04:13] | Uh…hello, baby. | 你好 宝贝 |
[04:18] | What did you call me? | 你叫我什么 |
[04:20] | Is it a little warm in here? | 这儿是不是有点热 |
[04:22] | I’m gonna turn on the air. | 我要开冷气 |
[04:24] | I’ll be back in an hour. | 我一个小时以后回来 |
[04:25] | Oh, Nina, I have got to tell you, | 尼娜 我不得不说 |
[04:27] | that yoga is doing wonders for you. | 你做瑜伽的效果真是太好了 |
[04:30] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[04:31] | You look so toned and fit and healthy. | 你看上去结实苗条又健康 |
[04:33] | Doesn’t she, Dick? | 难道不是吗 迪克 |
[04:35] | Uh…I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:36] | What are you accusing me of? | 你怪我什么 |
[04:38] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[04:39] | That’s because I never touched anybody. | 我从没跟任何人有过接触 |
[04:41] | Right, Nina? | 对吗 尼娜 |
[04:42] | Uh…sure. | 是啊 |
[04:44] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[04:46] | Oh, don’t forget your mat. | 别忘了你的瑜伽垫 |
[04:54] | I’m sorry. I dropped your firm buttocks. | 对不起 我摔坏了你的翘臀 |
[04:58] | Fern buttocks. | 蕨臀 |
[05:00] | Uh, fern… | 蕨… |
[05:04] | buttocks. | 臀 |
[05:11] | You guys, this place is ridiculous. | 伙计们 这地方太可笑了 |
[05:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:14] | You got a paring knife, | 有削皮刀 |
[05:15] | a boning knife, a carving knife. | 剔骨刀 还有切肉刀 |
[05:17] | I got a tool that can do all these things, | 我用一个工具就能搞定所有的事情 |
[05:19] | it’s called a knife. | 它就叫刀 |
[05:21] | Oh, man! Are those oven mitts | 天 那些隔热手套 |
[05:23] | shaped like lobster claws? | 样子像不像龙虾钳 |
[05:25] | – I think they are! – Let’s go! | -我觉得是 -过去看看 |
[05:28] | Now, when you’re serving | 注意 端上 |
[05:30] | crab-and-mango autumn rolls with citrus dipping sauce, | 蟹肉芒果秋卷配橘子蘸酱之前 |
[05:34] | be sure to hollow out a summer squash | 记得找个西葫芦挖个洞 |
[05:37] | and use it as a toothpick cushion. | 用它来插用过的牙签 |
[05:39] | You can do this. | 你肯定做得到 |
[05:42] | “The Margaret Williams lifestyle collection.” | 玛格丽特·威廉姆斯生活精选 |
[05:45] | By now, our spun sugar cream puff tower is ready. | 至此 我们的拔丝奶油泡芙塔就完成了 |
[05:49] | Let’s take a look. | 一起欣赏下吧 |
[05:51] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:53] | Uh, what’s the deal with this perky lady | 这个神气活现的女人 |
[05:55] | and her lifestyle collection? | 还有她的生活精选是什么玩意儿 |
[05:57] | Oh, she’s wonderful. | 她超厉害的 |
[05:58] | Have you seen her new book? | 你看过她的新书吗 |
[06:00] | “Baking with Margaret.” | 《跟玛格丽特学烘焙》 |
[06:02] | She shows you how to make 100 different kinds of cookies. | 她教你怎么制作一百种小饼干 |
[06:06] | I’ve never made my own cookies before. | 我以前从没自己做过饼干 |
[06:08] | Especially not ones shaped like different breeds of dog. | 尤其是各种各样的狗形饼干 |
[06:12] | Oh, and this one has some terrific decorating ideas. | 这本书上有介绍一些非常棒的创意装饰 |
[06:16] | Take a look. | 你可以看一下 |
[06:18] | Oh, my god! | 我的天哪 |
[06:20] | She makes candles out of birdseed? | 她用鸟食做蜡烛 |
[06:24] | A 20-layer wedding cake? | 还有二十层的结婚蛋糕 |
[06:28] | Shampoo topiaries for the shower? | 淋浴用洗发水园艺 |
[06:34] | Wow. Do women really do all this? | 女人真的都会做这些事吗 |
[06:36] | I do. | 我会的 |
[06:37] | I do, too. | 我也会的 |
[06:43] | I’m a lobster! | 我是只龙虾 |
[06:45] | Lobster. I’m the lobster! | 龙虾 我是只龙虾 |
[07:01] | Whatever you do, do not throw away that apple. | 不管你们在干嘛 那个苹果不许扔 |
[07:04] | This books says | 这本书上说 |
[07:05] | that I can dry it, fill it with cloves, | 我可以把它弄干 然后塞点丁香花 |
[07:07] | and use it as a natural room deodorizer. | 就能当作天然的室内除臭剂了 |
[07:12] | What has gotten into you? | 你脑袋进水了吗 |
[07:13] | I mean, the minute you get home, | 我是说 你一回到家 |
[07:15] | you start puttin’ these tiny little wreaths | 就开始捣鼓这些小花环 |
[07:16] | on every doorknob? | 每个门把手上一个 |
[07:17] | So “The room can bloom.” | 这样”房间里就会开满芬芳” |
[07:20] | You know, before I read these books, | 没看这些书以前 |
[07:22] | I thought I was doin’ pretty good as a woman, | 我以为我把女人做得很出色了 |
[07:23] | but now I realize I was totally inadequate. | 但现在我意识到还远远不够呢 |
[07:27] | I mean, this… this is what being | 我是说 这个 这个就是 |
[07:28] | a real woman is all about! | 成为一个真正的女人的全部 |
[07:31] | Sally, you know, I think that’s great. | 莎莉 我觉得你做得非常好 |
[07:34] | Really. By the way, | 真的 顺便说一句 |
[07:35] | remember when you said “Room can bloom”? | 你那句”房间里就会开满芬芳” |
[07:37] | That almost made me throw up. | 说得我都想吐了 |
[07:40] | Fine. | 很好 |
[07:41] | You’re not getting any schnauzer cookies. | 雪纳瑞犬饼干没你的份 |
[07:46] | Oh, Harry… Tommy… | 哈里 汤米 |
[07:48] | you know, the oddest thing happened to me today. | 今天发生了一件有史以来最诡异的事情 |
[07:50] | I was in class, wide awake, | 当时我在课堂上 非常清醒 |
[07:52] | and suddenly I started having these | 可我突然对尼娜产生了一种 |
[07:54] | really erotic thoughts about Nina. | 超级色情的念头 |
[07:57] | So what? You had a fantasy. | 那又怎么样 不就是性幻想吗 |
[07:59] | A fantasy? You’ve had them, too? | 性幻想 你也有吗 |
[08:01] | Yeah. I have them all the time. | 当然 我一天到晚都在想 |
[08:03] | At school, at the store. I once had one | 在学校 在商店 还有一次 |
[08:05] | when I was picking out a bicycle helmet. | 是在我挑选自行车头盔的时候 |
[08:07] | What about you, Harry? | 你呢 哈里 |
[08:09] | I’m havin’ one right now. | 我现在就在性幻想 |
[08:13] | I don’t understand. I’m in love with Mary. | 我不懂 我明明爱着玛丽啊 |
[08:15] | I don’t want to be with Nina. | 我不想跟尼娜在一起 |
[08:16] | I know, and I’m in love with Alissa. | 我懂 我爱着艾丽莎 |
[08:18] | I don’t want to be with the entire girls’ volleyball team. | 没想跟一整队女排队员在一起 |
[08:21] | What is the matter with us? | 我们到底是怎么回事 |
[08:23] | Well, Dick, maybe it’s not us. | 迪克 也许错不在我们 |
[08:25] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[08:26] | I’m saying maybe someone else | 我在说也许是有人 |
[08:28] | is making us think these things. | 强迫我们想这些有的没的 |
[08:30] | Like who? | 是谁呢 |
[08:31] | The women. | 女人 |
[08:32] | That’s it! Of course! It’s the women! | 就是这样 毫无疑问 就是那些女人 |
[08:34] | With their feminine voices… | 用她们纤细娇弱的声音 |
[08:36] | and their soft skin… | 温润如玉的肌肤 |
[08:38] | and their angora sweaters and their hot little feet. | 兔毛衫 还有热辣辣的小脚丫 |
[08:43] | – Oh, they’re doing it again! – No! Stop that! | -她们又来了 -不要 别过来 |
[08:49] | Nina. Oh, good. | 尼娜 太好了 |
[08:51] | Dr. Solomon. You’re here early. | 所罗门教授 你来得真早 |
[08:52] | Uh, Nina… there’s something that we have to discuss. | 尼娜 有些事情我们得好好聊聊 |
[08:56] | Here. Have a seat. | 坐 请上座 |
[08:58] | Ok… | 好的 |
[08:59] | Nina… | 尼娜 |
[09:01] | have you been coming on to me? | 你是不是对我有好感 |
[09:06] | What?! | 什么 |
[09:07] | Oh, come on. Parading around | 少装了 穿着 |
[09:08] | in your little yoga outfits, | 紧身瑜伽服在我面前晃来晃去 |
[09:10] | accidentally bumping into me in the office, | 总是在办公室里跟我不期而遇 |
[09:13] | wearing scented deodorants. I know your game. | 而且还用香体喷雾 我知道你的小把戏 |
[09:15] | Dr. Solomon, I– | 所罗门教授 我 |
[09:17] | How dare you try | 你竟敢 |
[09:18] | to come between me and the woman that I love, | 插足我跟我爱的女人 |
[09:20] | and right under Mary’s ignorant nose? | 而且就当着无知的玛丽的面 |
[09:22] | You bitch! | 你这个贱人 |
[09:28] | Ooh. You know I love it when you talk dirty. | 你知道我就喜欢你飙脏话的样子 |
[09:35] | You do? | 你真的喜欢 |
[09:38] | Get your butt over here. | 屁股给我挪过来 |
[09:41] | Ok. | 好啊 |
[09:44] | Tell me what you want, Dr. Solomon, | 所罗门教授 告诉我你想要什么 |
[09:46] | and I’ll give it to you. | 你要的我都会给你 |
[09:47] | But, Nina, we’re– | 可是 尼娜 我们 |
[09:48] | we’re right– we’re in– | 我们还在 我们在 |
[09:49] | Tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[09:51] | Tell me what you want! | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[09:52] | Uh, Nina! | 尼娜 |
[09:53] | Tell me what you want! | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[09:57] | Tell me what you want! | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[09:59] | You’ve got to tell me what you want for lunch. | 你得告诉我午饭你想要吃什么 |
[10:02] | What? | 什么 |
[10:03] | What do you want for lunch? | 你午饭想要吃什么 |
[10:06] | Uh, uh, uh… pizza. | 披萨 |
[10:07] | And… hold the buttocks. | 收臀 |
[10:17] | All right, everybody. Dinner’s ready. | 好了 同志们 开饭了 |
[10:24] | This looks great, Sally. | 看上去真不赖啊 莎莉 |
[10:26] | You folded breadsticks into the napkins! | 你用餐巾把面包棍卷起来了 |
[10:29] | Yes, well, unfolding a napkin | 对 要知道 打开餐巾的心情 |
[10:31] | is like unwrapping a little gift. | 就像在拆小礼物一样 |
[10:32] | It makes every meal feel like a celebration. | 这样每顿饭都会吃得很隆重 |
[10:37] | I, uh, think you’re sittin’ in my seat there, Tommy. | 我想 你坐的是我的位子 汤米 |
[10:40] | This is where I always sit. | 我一直都坐这儿 |
[10:41] | Well, not according to the little | 但是根据插在小南瓜上的 |
[10:43] | pumpkin place card, it’s not, no. | 座位牌来看 并非如此 |
[10:45] | Then that’s a mistake. | 那就是写错了 |
[10:46] | There was no mistake, Tommy. You sit here. | 写得没错 汤米 你坐这儿 |
[10:49] | I felt that the conversation | 我觉得让 |
[10:50] | would be more lively if the people | 个性迥异的人 |
[10:51] | with the least in common were sitting next to each other. | 坐到一起聊聊天 会更活跃一点 |
[10:55] | There’s only three of us. | 我们只有三个人 |
[10:57] | Well, it’s at the smallest dinner parties | 要知道 在规模最小的宴会上 |
[10:59] | that you make the biggest discoveries | 即使是最亲密的朋友 |
[11:01] | about your closest friends. | 也会有新的大发现 |
[11:02] | Sally, I’ve been to parties. This isn’t a party. | 莎莉 我参加过宴会 这算不上宴会 |
[11:06] | Are these plates made out of ice? | 这些盘子是用冰做的吗 |
[11:08] | That’s right. Instead of washing them, | 说对了 不用洗 |
[11:10] | you just put them in the sink and let them melt. | 只要扔到水槽里 就会自动融化掉 |
[11:16] | Yeah, see, this is a party… | 看到没 这确实是宴会 |
[11:18] | one of them… one of them crazy | 是一种… 一种 |
[11:19] | meltin’ plate kind of parties. | 狂热到盘子都能融化的宴会 |
[11:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:23] | Oh, we’re in the kitchen! | 我们在厨房 |
[11:24] | Hi. Oh, my god! Look at this table! | 你们好 我的天 看看这张桌子 |
[11:28] | Did you do this? | 是你做的吗 |
[11:29] | Yeah. All by myself. | 是啊 我一手包办的 |
[11:31] | What’s the occasion? | 今天是什么日子 |
[11:33] | Well, any time you sit down at a table, | 每当你坐到桌子旁边 |
[11:35] | it’s an occasion. | 就是个值得庆祝的日子 |
[11:36] | Oh…boy, Sally, | 太棒了 莎莉 |
[11:39] | I wish you were available for my party. | 真希望你有空张罗我的宴会 |
[11:41] | You’re having a party? | 你要举办宴会吗 |
[11:42] | Mmm….at the university gallery in a couple of days, | 是啊 过几天在学校美术馆 |
[11:46] | and I haven’t had a second to– | 我都没时间… |
[11:47] | – How many people? – 30, 35. | -有多少人 -30到35 |
[11:48] | – I’ll do it. – Are you sure?! | -我来 -你说真的 |
[11:50] | Yes. I promise you, | 真的 我保证 |
[11:51] | Albright, everything will be perfect. | 欧布莱特 保证十全十美 |
[11:54] | Oh…oh… oh, no. | 哦哦哦 不好 |
[12:05] | Mary…would you be mad if I told you I… | 玛丽 如果我跟你说我有过性幻想 |
[12:08] | I had a sexual fantasy? | 你会不会生气 |
[12:09] | Well, why would I be mad at you? | 我为什么要生气 |
[12:12] | Because it’s dirty and naughty | 因为太下流太龌龊了 |
[12:14] | and lots and lots of fun. | 当然也其乐无穷 |
[12:17] | Is there any other kind? | 难道还有不是这样的吗 |
[12:19] | You’ve had one, too? | 你也有过吗 |
[12:21] | Uh, tell me. Mary, tell me what it is! | 跟我说说 玛丽 你想的是什么 |
[12:24] | You really want to hear it? | 你真的想听 |
[12:25] | Yuh-huh. | 嗯啊 |
[12:26] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[12:29] | So…there I am, in a public place, | 就是 我 在一个公共场合 |
[12:33] | and people all around, and all of a sudden, | 到处都是人 突然之间 |
[12:36] | you arrive from out of nowhere. | 你不知道从哪里冒了出来 |
[12:38] | Oh, goodness, I’m sneaky. | 天哪 我真鬼祟 |
[12:41] | And you start to seduce me. | 你开始勾引我 |
[12:44] | What? Am I naked? | 什么 我裸着吗 |
[12:45] | – No. – Can I be? | -没 -可以裸吗 |
[12:46] | Sure! | 当然 |
[12:48] | Anyway, I’m afraid we’re gonna get caught, | 反正 我很担心我们会被抓 |
[12:51] | so I try to stop you. | 所以我试图阻止你 |
[12:52] | Well, you’re no tramp. | 你可不是荡妇 |
[12:55] | But the more I resist… | 可我越反抗 |
[12:56] | the more passionate you become, | 你越兴奋 |
[12:58] | and we just go at it | 于是我们就做了 |
[13:01] | in the middle of everybody. | 在大庭广众之下就做了 |
[13:03] | Oh, you are a tramp! | 你是个荡妇 |
[13:08] | Ok. Now you have to tell me yours. | 好了 该轮到你说了 |
[13:10] | Oh. Well…Ok. | 好吧 |
[13:12] | Ok. | 开始吧 |
[13:13] | So there I am in the office, | 我在办公室 |
[13:15] | sitting at my desk before class… | 坐在我的桌子旁边 还没上课 |
[13:18] | just grading my exams… | 我在批卷子 |
[13:19] | Oh, I know where this is going! | 我知道接下去的事了 |
[13:22] | Uh-huh. So, there I am, | 我就是 |
[13:24] | just sitting there minding my own business. | 坐在那儿 专心干活 |
[13:26] | Go on. | 继续 |
[13:27] | When in walks Nina. | 就在那个时候 尼娜走进来了 |
[13:33] | Nina. | 尼娜 |
[13:34] | Yeah. You betcha! | 是啊 千真万确 |
[13:36] | And then all at once we start making | 然后我们就突然开始疯狂做爱 |
[13:38] | crazy love like it’s going out of style. | 好像明天就是世界末日一样 |
[13:40] | I mean, is that hot or what? | 我是说 是不是很激烈 |
[13:42] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[13:43] | Hey… wait a second! | 嘿 等等 |
[13:45] | I thought we were all turned on here! | 我们不是都兴奋起来了吗 |
[13:49] | Hello, Dr. Solomon. | 你好 所罗门教授 |
[13:53] | Oh, what the hell. | 不管了 |
[14:06] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[14:07] | Did I do something to upset you last night? | 昨晚我是不是惹你生气了 |
[14:09] | Well, maybe it was your fantasy, Dick. | 也许只是你的幻想吧 迪克 |
[14:11] | Maybe you should just keep your big mouth shut. | 也许你该闭上你的大嘴巴 |
[14:14] | But what’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[14:15] | You told me yours, and I told you mine. | 你跟我说了你的 我就跟你说了我的 |
[14:17] | Yeah, but mine didn’t involve Nina. | 但我的性幻想里可没有尼娜 |
[14:20] | I sort of wish it had. | 我倒宁愿有 |
[14:22] | Well, I’m sorry, Dick, that our sex life | 抱歉 迪克 我们的性生活 |
[14:25] | isn’t exciting enough to keep you interested. | 不够刺激 没办法满足你的性致 |
[14:27] | Oh, but it is, Mary. | 很刺激啊 玛丽 |
[14:29] | I didn’t invite Nina in. She just showed up. | 我没邀请尼娜加入 是她自己跑进来的 |
[14:32] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[14:33] | Nina. | 尼娜 |
[14:34] | Here’s the list of confirmations | 这是明晚宴会确定到场的 |
[14:37] | for tomorrow night’s dinner. Everyone said yes. | 嘉宾名单 每个人都说一定会来 |
[14:39] | I just needed the list, Nina, not your commentary. | 你给我名单就行 尼娜 没必要评论 |
[14:43] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么啦 |
[14:45] | Nina, it’s just that Mary is– | 尼娜 玛丽只是… |
[14:47] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[14:48] | I’m sorry, Nina. | 我很抱歉 尼娜 |
[14:49] | I think it’s just the stress of this dinner. | 我想是这次宴会让我压力很大 |
[14:52] | Oh, come on, Mary. We both know it’s not the dinner. | 拜托玛丽 我们都知道根本不关宴会的事 |
[14:53] | It’s the dinner, Dick. | 就是宴会的事 迪克 |
[14:54] | Let’s be honest, Nina. | 坦诚点吧 尼娜 |
[14:55] | Mary is upset because | 玛丽不高兴是因为 |
[14:57] | I’ve been having sexual fantasies about you. | 我对你抱有性幻想 |
[15:00] | About me? | 对我 |
[15:02] | Oh, don’t act so innocent, Nina! | 别装无辜 尼娜 |
[15:07] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:08] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[15:10] | Maybe if you started dressing like a grown-up | 也许如果你穿得有点成年人的样子 |
[15:13] | instead of some teenybopper Pat Benatar wannabe… | 而不是疯狂追星叛逆少女 |
[15:16] | Now, Mary, Mary… | 够了 玛丽 玛丽… |
[15:18] | You know something, Mary? | 你知道吗 玛丽 |
[15:20] | Maybe if you changed your hairstyle once a decade, | 也许如果你每隔十年换一下发型 |
[15:22] | your pervert of a boyfriend | 你的变态男友 |
[15:23] | wouldn’t have to think about me. | 就不会对我有什么幻想了 |
[15:25] | Now, Nina… Mar– | 够了 尼娜 玛… |
[15:26] | How dare you? | 你竟敢这么说 |
[15:28] | How dare you? | 你竟敢这么说 |
[15:29] | You want some of this? Come on. | 要不要试试这个 放马过来吧 |
[15:31] | Nuh–nuh–no, no, no! | 不要 不要 别别别 |
[15:33] | No, no, no. That’s it! | 别别别 到此为止 |
[15:34] | That’s it! | 到此为止 |
[15:35] | I have to put a stop to all this. | 我不得不阻止这一切 |
[15:38] | Mary, I still love you and only you… | 玛丽 我依然爱你 我只爱你 |
[15:40] | in spite of your hair. | 尽管你的发型如此 |
[15:44] | And…and, Nina, | 还有 尼娜 |
[15:45] | rest assured that as far as I’m concerned, | 放心啦 对我来说 |
[15:47] | you might as well be a man… | 我会把你当作男人 |
[15:49] | a man named Nino. | 一个叫尼诺的男人 |
[15:51] | Now…are we all happy? | 现在 皆大欢喜了吗 |
[16:08] | Don… Honey… | 唐 宝贝 |
[16:10] | those napkins are supposed to look like swans, not something | 这些餐巾看起来应该像天鹅 而不是 |
[16:14] | that came out of an old man’s pocket. | 那种从老男人口袋里掏出来的东西 |
[16:17] | All right. Here you go, Sally. | 行了 给你 莎莉 |
[16:19] | Every damn pine cone within 20 miles. | 方圆二十英里内的所有松果 |
[16:22] | Ok, well, you know what? | 好吧 你们知道吗 |
[16:24] | Uh…I actually decided | 其实我打算 |
[16:25] | to go with fresh herb centerpieces. | 用新鲜的香草来做桌饰 |
[16:27] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[16:28] | We climbed trees for these things. | 为了摘到这些东西 我们要爬树 |
[16:31] | We fought squirrels. | 还要跟松鼠打架 |
[16:35] | Oh, come on, guys, don’t be upset. | 拜托 伙计们 不要不开心 |
[16:38] | We’ll just make ’em into puppets | 可以把它们做成木偶 |
[16:39] | for those long winter nights at home alone with the kids. | 陪着孩子们在家里度过漫漫冬夜 |
[16:43] | You can tell that to the freakin’ squirrels! | 你可以把这些话说给恐怖的松鼠听 |
[16:47] | I can’t do the swans! Sally, I can’t do ’em! | 我不会折天鹅 莎莉 我折不来 |
[16:50] | Well, then, uh, try a peacock. | 好吧 那就折个孔雀试试 |
[16:52] | A peacock’s even harder. | 孔雀更难啊 |
[16:54] | I’ll see you later. | 我走了 回见 |
[16:59] | Oh, hey, Dick. | 嘿 迪克 |
[17:00] | Oh, Don…Mary’s furious with me, | 唐 玛丽朝我大发雷霆 |
[17:02] | and I don’t know what I did wrong. | 我都不知道我哪里做错了 |
[17:04] | Oh, don’t sweat it, Dick. It’ll blow over. | 别担心 迪克 都会过去的 |
[17:06] | I told her I had a sexual fantasy about Nina. | 我跟她说 我对尼娜产生了性幻想 |
[17:09] | Good god, Dick! | 我的天哪 迪克 |
[17:12] | You couldn’t make a dumber move than that. | 天底下没有比这更蠢的事了 |
[17:15] | And then I told Nina. | 然后我又跟尼娜说了 |
[17:16] | I stand corrected. | 我收回刚才的话 |
[17:19] | I don’t understand. I never touched Nina. | 我不懂 我又没碰过尼娜 |
[17:21] | Why is Mary so upset? | 玛丽为什么那么生气 |
[17:23] | Well…maybe she thinks | 好吧 也许她觉得 |
[17:24] | she doesn’t excite you anymore. | 她再也无法让你兴奋了 |
[17:26] | But how do I let her know that she does? | 那我该怎么让她知道她能呢 |
[17:28] | Oh, what are you askin’ me for, Dick? | 你干嘛问我 迪克 |
[17:30] | I can’t even make a swan out of a napkin. | 我连用餐巾折个天鹅都不会 |
[17:33] | – You can’t? – No. | -你不会 -不会 |
[17:34] | Oh, no, but it’s easy. | 不会吧 很简单啊 |
[17:35] | You just make a peacock, | 你先折个孔雀 |
[17:36] | and then flatten out the tail. | 然后把它的尾巴压平 |
[17:38] | Gahhh! | 娘啊 |
[17:44] | Hi. You havin’ a good time? Good. | 你们好 过得开心吗 很好 |
[17:46] | Sir, your lavender votive is supposed to stay | 先生 熏衣草许愿蜡烛要等 |
[17:49] | on your plate till dinner’s served. | 上菜后才能移开 |
[17:50] | Makes the table look prettier. Ok? | 让餐桌看上去更漂亮 懂吗 |
[17:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:54] | Hey, Sally, these crab-and-mango | 莎莉 这些蟹肉芒果秋卷 |
[17:56] | autumn rolls are really moving. | 很受欢迎 |
[17:58] | What are those used toothpicks doing on the plate? | 盘子里这些用过的牙签是干嘛的 |
[18:00] | People put them there after they eat the autumn rolls. | 来宾吃完秋卷扔那儿的 |
[18:03] | Ok, so why did I hollow out a summer squash | 好吧 那我干嘛还要挖空西葫芦 |
[18:05] | to make a toothpick cushion | 做牙签插 |
[18:06] | if no one’s gonna use it, hmm? | 没人用还不是白搭 |
[18:08] | Relax, everyone’s having fun. | 淡定 大家都吃得很开心 |
[18:10] | Yeah…at my expense. | 是啊 拿我开心 |
[18:11] | I mean, you work so hard to make everything perfect, | 我努力工作让一切都如此完美 |
[18:13] | but do they care? No. | 可有谁在乎吗 没有 |
[18:14] | I mean, has anybody even noticed | 有人注意到 |
[18:16] | the–the crouton turtles | 那只在橄榄油池塘里的 |
[18:18] | in the olive oil ponds? Huh? | 是面包丁海龟吗 |
[18:20] | Or–or that the napkin rings | 或者这个餐巾扣 |
[18:22] | are made out of edible flowers? | 是食用花卉做的吗 |
[18:24] | And no one, not one single person, | 没有人 一个人都没有 |
[18:26] | has even mentioned the herb centerpieces! | 提起过香草桌饰 |
[18:29] | Smell the perfection! Smell it! | 闻闻这种精品 好好闻一闻 |
[18:33] | Harry, I think I need a glass of Chardonnay. | 哈里 给我来一杯霞多丽葡萄酒 |
[18:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:36] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[18:38] | And here you go. | 喝吧 |
[18:43] | Is that a pine cone? | 这是颗松果吗 |
[18:44] | Well, yes, it is. | 是的 是的 |
[18:46] | Can I get one without a pine cone? | 能给我来一杯不加松果的吗 |
[18:48] | Not as long as I got 3 bushels of ’em back here, | 我这儿还有一大桶没用完 |
[18:50] | no, you can’t. | 不加不行 |
[19:15] | Hello, Mary. | 你好 玛丽 |
[19:16] | Hello, Dick. Dick! | 你好 迪克 迪克 |
[19:20] | Make love to me, Mary… right here, right now. | 玛丽 跟我做爱吧 此时此地 |
[19:23] | Are you out of your mind?! | 你没带脑子吗 |
[19:26] | No, but I’m out of my pants. | 带了 不过我没穿裤子 |
[19:30] | Touch my body. | 爱抚我 |
[19:31] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[19:32] | Because it’s your fantasy | 因为你幻想过 |
[19:34] | that I seduce you in public. Remember? | 我在大庭广众之下勾引你 还记得吗 |
[19:36] | It’s not supposed to be real! | 又不是说得来真的 |
[19:38] | Why not, if that’s what you want? | 为什么不 这不是你想要的吗 |
[19:41] | Oh, Dr. Hallstrom! Quick. Get under the table. | 赫尔斯特姆教授 快点 到桌子下面去 |
[19:47] | Dr. Albright. | 欧布莱特教授 |
[19:48] | I must commend you. This is quite an event. | 我必须称赞两句 宴会相当棒 |
[19:51] | Oh…Dr. Hallstrom, thank you. I–ohhh! | 赫尔斯特姆教授 谢谢 我… |
[19:54] | Are…are you pleased? | 你…开心吗 |
[19:57] | Yes. Very. | 开心 很开心 |
[19:59] | And none of this would’ve been possible | 宴会得以成功 |
[20:01] | without your passion, your commitment. | 全靠你的热情 你的奉献 |
[20:04] | Stop it. | 别 |
[20:05] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[20:07] | I mean…stop it! | 我是说 别说了 |
[20:10] | Oh. Well, enjoy the rest of the evening. | 好吧 祝你度过一个愉快的晚上 |
[20:12] | I am…I did…I will! Oh, thank you! | 我是…我已经…我会的 谢谢 |
[20:19] | You know, it’s amazing how our fantasies allow us | 性幻想让我们能够探索禁地 |
[20:23] | to explore forbidden territories. | 这种感觉妙不可言 |
[20:25] | I wonder how many people | 不知道现在有多少人 |
[20:27] | are fantasizing about me right now. | 在对我进行性幻想 |
[20:30] | Including you–one. | 包括你 就一个 |
[20:33] | And by the way, I bumped into Alissa. | 对了 我碰到艾丽莎了 |
[20:35] | Yeah. She’d never heard | 她还没听过 |
[20:37] | about your volleyball team fantasy. | 你对排球队的性幻想呢 |
[20:39] | Ohhh…crap. | 死定了 |
[20:41] | Yeah, you guys want to talk about fantasy, | 说到幻想 |
[20:43] | I’ll tell you, try to live your life | 我告诉你们 想把日子 |
[20:45] | as perfect as they tell you to in those books. | 过得像书里说的那么完美 |
[20:47] | That’s a real fantasy. | 这才是真正的幻想 |
[20:49] | So no more fancy table settings? | 所以再也没有华丽的桌饰了 |
[20:50] | I don’t care if you eat with your feet. | 你们用脚吃饭也不关我事 |
[20:52] | That wouldn’t be a problem for me | 对我而言没问题 |
[20:54] | ’cause I got lobster claws! | 因为我有龙虾钳 |
[20:56] | Stop with the lobster! Ok? I don’t like it. | 别再来这套 行吗 我讨厌它 |
[20:58] | All right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[20:59] | Lobster claws! | 龙虾钳 |
[21:00] | I don’t like it! All right? | 我讨厌它 行吗 |