时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You’ve got to get a laser pointer, Mary. | 你得去弄个激光笔 玛丽 |
[00:06] | Look, it’s on the globe. | 你瞧 在地球仪上了 |
[00:07] | You can refer to things on the board | 你不用离开讲台 |
[00:08] | without ever leaving your desk. | 就能指着黑板讲解了 |
[00:10] | I bet you could drive cats crazy, too. | 我猜这玩意儿会让猫抓狂吧 |
[00:14] | I wouldn’t know. | 还没实践过 |
[00:16] | But squirrels hate the crap out of ’em! | 但是松鼠可被耍得够呛 |
[00:23] | What’s so funny? | 笑啥呢 |
[00:24] | Vincent was just showing me his laser pointer. | 文森特在给我演示他的激光笔 |
[00:26] | Oh, big deal. Anybody can be funny with a laser pointer. | 有什么大不了的 有了激光笔人人都能耍宝 |
[00:30] | Now cut that out! | 别弄 停下 |
[00:33] | You’re an idiot, Dick. | 你真是个白痴 迪克 |
[00:34] | Good-bye, Mary. | 再见 玛丽 |
[00:35] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[00:36] | Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah? | 是吗 是吗 |
[00:38] | Well, see you later, carrot top! | 回见 萝卜头 |
[00:41] | Why do you hate him so much? | 你干嘛那么讨厌他 |
[00:44] | Because he’s an arrogant, loudmouthed, | 因为他是个骄傲自大 趾高气扬 |
[00:45] | self-absorbed know-it-all. | 唯我独尊 自以为是的家伙 |
[00:47] | Dick, that’s you. | 迪克 那是你 |
[00:49] | You didn’t let me finish: with a beard. | 我还没说完呢 满脸络腮胡 |
[00:54] | If you were thinking I don’t like him | 要是你以为我不喜欢他 |
[00:55] | because the two of you had a fling years ago, | 是因为你俩是老相好 |
[00:57] | you’re wrong. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[00:59] | Because it didn’t even occur to me. | 因为我压根就没想到这一茬 |
[01:01] | So, you’re wrong. | 你大错特错了 |
[01:02] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[01:04] | You know, I’m not feeling too great. | 我觉得身体不舒服 |
[01:05] | If it’s ok with you, I’m gonna go home and get into bed. | 可以的话 我先回家躺一会儿了 |
[01:08] | Oh, of course it’s ok with me. | 当然可以啊 |
[01:10] | And if you don’t feel well tomorrow, | 要是你明天还觉得不舒服 |
[01:11] | don’t bother coming in. | 就不用来上班了 |
[01:12] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 且慢 且慢 且慢 |
[01:15] | She can’t stay home tomorrow. It’s a workday. | 她明天不能窝家里 是工作日啊 |
[01:17] | I want you to feel better, Nina, | 我希望你好起来 尼娜 |
[01:19] | but coffee doesn’t just magically float into my cup. | 但是你不来谁给我泡咖啡呢 |
[01:23] | I’ll leave some coffee in the machine. | 我会事先泡好的 |
[01:25] | No, no, no– I don’t drink day-old coffee. | 不行 不行 我不喝隔夜的咖啡 |
[01:27] | Yes, you do. | 不 你喝的 |
[02:09] | Hey, you guys, look at this. | 你们看看 |
[02:11] | Don left his little radio here last night. | 唐昨晚把他的对讲机落这儿了 |
[02:13] | Oh, cool. | 好酷 |
[02:14] | 1-Adam-12, 1-Adam-12, | 巡逻车1-亚当-12 1-亚当-12 |
[02:17] | be on the lookout for a bad guy named Adam, | 正在跟踪一名嫌疑犯 名叫亚当 |
[02:21] | who’s 12. | 12岁 |
[02:24] | This isn’t a walkie-talkie. It’s a scanner. | 这不是对讲机 是个扫描器 |
[02:27] | It picks up radio frequencies | 用来接收警车和消防车的 |
[02:28] | from police cars and fire trucks. | 无线电频率 |
[02:30] | Don is so careless with his police equipment. | 唐的警用装备总是丢三落四的 |
[02:32] | Yeah. Did he ever find his gun? | 是啊 上次丢的枪找回来了吗 |
[02:35] | Not yet. The one in his holster’s | 还没呢 现在枪套里装的是 |
[02:37] | from a G.I. Joe set. | “特种部队”玩具枪 |
[02:41] | This morning was great, Steve. | 今天早上真令人销魂 史蒂夫 |
[02:43] | Hey, check this out. We picked up somebody’s cell phone. | 听啊 我收到人家的手机信号了 |
[02:46] | I can’t wait to see you tonight. | 我等不及今晚要见你 |
[02:48] | Yeah, you know, um, about that, Andrea– | 那个 安德烈娅 |
[02:50] | I have to work late. | 我今晚要加班 |
[02:51] | But that’s the third time this week. | 可你这周都加了三天班了 |
[02:53] | Look, you know, uh, something came up. | 我这边有事要处理 |
[02:55] | I’ll call you later. | 过会再打给你吧 |
[02:57] | I bet I know what came up. | 我猜到是啥事儿了 |
[02:59] | Some floozy at a cheap bar by the airport. | 机场旁三流酒吧里的浪荡女送上门了 |
[03:02] | She seems so nice. | 她貌似是个好女人啊 |
[03:03] | You think he’d really do that to her? | 他真会那么对她吗 |
[03:04] | Of course he would. He’s a guy. | 当然会 男人嘛 |
[03:06] | Guys are such jerks. | 男人都是混蛋 |
[03:07] | Yeah, we make me sick. | 我们男人真让我反胃 |
[03:11] | God, it’s a beautiful day. | 哎呀 今天天气真不错 |
[03:13] | The sun is shining. The air is crisp. | 阳光普照 空气清新 |
[03:17] | Damn, I wish I were sick. | 该死 真希望我病了 |
[03:20] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[03:23] | Actually, I don’t. | 事实上 我不明白 |
[03:26] | Well, when you have a job and you’re sick, | 你有工作时 要是生了病 |
[03:27] | you get something called a sick day, | 就能请病假 |
[03:29] | which means you get the whole day off. | 就是说你全天都不用工作了 |
[03:31] | But if you’re sick, you have to stay in bed. | 但要是生病了 就得卧床养病啊 |
[03:33] | Yeah, unless you said you were sick when you really weren’t. | 要是你没病硬说有病就不用 |
[03:35] | Yeah, I mean, how would they know? | 是啊 他们怎么知道你病没病 |
[03:36] | They wouldn’t. | 他们才不知道 |
[03:38] | You’re right, they really wouldn’t. | 你说对了 不得而知啊 |
[03:39] | – Well, I’ll see you. – Bye. | -回见 -再见 |
[03:45] | Wait a second. | 慢着 |
[03:49] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[03:51] | What if I were to call in sick? | 要是我请个病假呢 |
[03:55] | But you’re not. | 可你又没生病 |
[03:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:00] | You’ve gone mad. | 你疯了吧 |
[04:02] | But it would be so easy. | 这是多么轻而易举的事 |
[04:03] | Dick, if it were so easy, | 迪克 要真这么轻而易举 |
[04:04] | don’t you think somebody would have tried it already? | 岂不是早有人这么做了 |
[04:06] | Look, someone had to be the first person | 总要有第一个 |
[04:08] | to turn a corncob into a pipe. | 勇于尝试的人啊 |
[04:11] | Taking a sick day when you’re not really sick? | 没病却要请病假 |
[04:15] | Sounds like a crime to me. | 我听着像犯罪 |
[04:16] | It’s not a crime. | 这不是犯罪 |
[04:18] | It’s the crime of the century. | 这是世纪之罪 |
[04:21] | That’s brilliant! | 太有才了 |
[04:23] | Turning a corncob into a pipe! | 把玉米棒子做成烟斗 |
[04:31] | Are you sure, Sally? | 你确定吗 莎莉 |
[04:32] | ‘Cause I could have sworn I left it here. | 我发誓肯定落这儿了 |
[04:35] | What did you say it was again? A radio station? | 你说丢了啥 广播台吗 |
[04:37] | A radio scanner. | 无线电扫描器 |
[04:39] | Is that like a CAT scanner? | 跟造影扫描仪是一回事吗 |
[04:41] | No, I think if there was a cat scan machine in here, | 不 我觉得要是这里有猫咪扫描仪 |
[04:43] | we’d know about it. | 大家都会发现的 |
[04:45] | Just keep your eyes open. Let me know if you find it. | 睁大眼找找吧 找到后告诉我一声 |
[04:47] | Ok, we will, Don. | 我们会的 唐 |
[04:48] | And I hope you find your cat. | 希望你能找到你的猫猫 |
[04:50] | Yeah. Bye, Don. | 是啊 走好 唐 |
[04:54] | Hope we didn’t miss anything. | 希望咱没错过好戏 |
[04:58] | What are you accusing me of, Andrea? | 我做错什么了 安德烈娅 |
[05:00] | Yes! It’s on! | 好戏上演 |
[05:01] | I am done with your lies, Steve. | 我受够了你的谎言 史蒂夫 |
[05:03] | Lies? What lies? | 谎言 什么谎言 |
[05:05] | He is so busted! | 谎话要被戳穿了 |
[05:07] | Why weren’t you at your desk last night? | 你昨晚怎么不在办公室 |
[05:09] | Because the system was down. | 因为当机了 |
[05:11] | By “System,” he means pants. | 他的意思是”荡鸡了” |
[05:15] | This guy’s classic. | 这家伙够经典的 |
[05:16] | Yeah, she’s too good for him. | 是啊 他根本配不上她 |
[05:18] | He needs a good ass-kissing. | 得给他点裤头尝尝 |
[05:23] | Kicking. | 苦头 |
[05:27] | Yes, kicking. | 对 是苦头 |
[05:30] | Hey, guys! You would not believe my day! | 你们不会相信我今天过得多充实 |
[05:33] | Shhh! | 别吵 |
[05:34] | Yup, got a facial, | 我先去做了个脸 |
[05:35] | went to the aquarium, taunted the walrus, | 然后到水族馆调戏海象 |
[05:38] | then spent 4 hours at the arcade, where I won this! | 在游戏中心玩了四小时后 我赢了这个 |
[05:42] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[05:43] | That’s it, Steve. We’re through! | 够了 史蒂夫 你我一刀两断 |
[05:45] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:46] | I put all your stuff in a box, | 我把你所有的东西都打包好了 |
[05:47] | and I’m going to Frankie’s | 我现在要去弗兰克干洗店 |
[05:48] | right now to pick up my dry cleaning. | 拿干洗的衣服 |
[05:51] | You’ll even have your stupid sweater back! Good-bye! | 你那破毛衣也会还给你的 再见 |
[05:56] | Hey, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[05:57] | Isn’t Frankie’s our dry cleaner? | 我们不也是光顾弗兰克干洗店吗 |
[05:59] | – Let’s go! – Let’s go! | -走着 -走着 |
[06:00] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[06:03] | We don’t have any dry cleaning. | 我们没有东西要干洗啊 |
[06:07] | – Let’s go! – Let’s go! | -走着 -走着 |
[06:09] | Wait up–hey, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[06:10] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[06:12] | Oh, hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[06:13] | I brought you some soup. | 我给你拿了汤来 |
[06:15] | I don’t need any soup, Mary. I’m not sick. | 我不用喝汤 玛丽 我没病 |
[06:17] | Then why’d you stay home? | 那你干嘛窝家里 |
[06:18] | I had a horrible case of the fun-zies. | 我得了很严重的玩乐病 |
[06:21] | Ah-choo! | 阿嚏 |
[06:25] | What’s that? | 什么玩意儿 |
[06:26] | I won it at the arcade. | 我在游戏中心赢的 |
[06:27] | The arcade? | 游戏中心 |
[06:29] | You faked a sick day? | 你谎报病假 |
[06:31] | You’re not gonna tell anyone, are you? | 你不会跟其他人说吧 会吗 |
[06:33] | Tell anyone? | 干嘛要说 |
[06:34] | Why didn’t you call me? I would have come! | 你怎么不打电话给我 不然就跟你一起去啦 |
[06:37] | You would have? | 你会来吗 |
[06:38] | Then let’s do it tomorrow! | 那我们明天一起请病假 |
[06:39] | Ooh, tomorrow… | 明天啊 |
[06:41] | oh, come on, Mary. It’ll be fun. | 来嘛 玛丽 一定很好玩儿的 |
[06:44] | Oh, I know it would be fun. | 我知道会很好玩 |
[06:46] | You know, I think I might be | 我觉得我貌似 |
[06:48] | coming down with a little something. | 真的有点不舒服 |
[06:51] | Well, then get the hell away from me! | 离我远点 |
[06:53] | You’re gonna ruin my day off! | 你会毁了我翘班的一天 |
[07:00] | So how do we know which one is Andrea? | 我们怎么知道谁是安德烈娅 |
[07:02] | We’ve heard her speak. | 我们听过她的声音 |
[07:03] | Now we just listen very carefully for her voice. | 那就竖起耳朵 用心听辨 |
[07:06] | There you go, Andrea. | 这是你的 安德烈娅 |
[07:07] | Well, it’s not Frankie. | 不是弗兰克 |
[07:09] | So, that’s Andrea. | 她就是安德烈娅啊 |
[07:11] | Wow, she’s so beautiful. | 大美女啊 |
[07:13] | She sounded heavier to me. | 听声音感觉会再胖一点 |
[07:15] | Well, you know, they say the scanner adds, like, 8 pounds. | 都说无线电扫描器中听起来会重8磅 |
[07:19] | I’m gonna go talk to her. | 我要去搭讪 |
[07:20] | You can’t go up and just talk to her. | 你不能随便上去搭讪 |
[07:21] | She’s, like, famous. | 她是何等人物啊 |
[07:23] | Come on, she looks so sad and lonely. | 但是她看起来好忧伤 好寂寞 |
[07:25] | I’m just gonna say something to her. | 我就随便说两句嘛 |
[07:27] | Harry, don’t. Don’t. | 哈里 不要去 别去 |
[07:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:35] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:36] | I had a little ice-cream situation. | 我身上弄到了冰淇淋 |
[07:38] | You think Frankie can handle it? | 你觉得弗兰克能洗得掉吗 |
[07:41] | Oh. I guess. | 应该可以吧 |
[07:43] | Yeah, he’s the best. | 是啊 他最能干了 |
[07:44] | You know, he once got a peanut butter stain | 有次我的礼服腰封上沾了花生酱 |
[07:46] | out of my cummerbund. | 他都轻松搞定 |
[07:49] | That was a cheap wedding. | 婚礼只给吃花生酱 够小气的 |
[07:52] | Wow, you look so pretty when you laugh. | 你笑起来真好看 |
[07:55] | I mean, so do I. | 我也是 |
[08:00] | I can’t believe Harry is talking to the Andrea. | 我没看错吧 哈里竟跟咱的安德烈娅聊上了 |
[08:04] | I can’t believe Frankie had his picture taken | 我没看错吧 弗兰克竟然跟 |
[08:06] | with Englebert Humperdinck. | 英格伯特·洪普丁克合过影 |
[08:13] | We won, Mary! We won! | 我们赢啦 玛丽 我们赢啦 |
[08:17] | Did you see how I dusted that Number-8 car on the last turn? | 看见没我最后一圈冲刺 让8号车吃我尾气 |
[08:20] | Did you have to throw soda in his face? | 你非得把汽水扔他脸上吗 |
[08:24] | This is go-carting, Mary. | 这是卡丁车啊 玛丽 |
[08:25] | You’re either in it to win, or you’re not. | 不成功便成仁 |
[08:27] | I’d like a word with you, 30 car. | 30号 我有话要跟你说 |
[08:30] | Don’t you know the rules? That was bush-league! | 你难道不懂规矩吗 使那种下三滥手段 |
[08:35] | Strudwick! | 斯塔威克 |
[08:36] | Dick! How come you’re not at school? | 迪克 你怎么没去学校 |
[08:37] | I–I am, I-I’m teaching the physics of go-carting. | 我 我在上课呢 在教他们卡丁车的原理 |
[08:41] | Nicely done, class. | 大家都做得很好 |
[08:43] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么也在这里 |
[08:44] | Me? Well… | 我 那啥 |
[08:46] | I’m dying, Dick. | 我时日不多了 迪克 |
[08:49] | I made a wish, and this is it. | 这便是我未了的心愿 |
[08:52] | Dying? Oh, come on, Vincent, | 时日不多 拜托 文森特 |
[08:54] | you could do better than that. | 你可以编得更动听一点 |
[08:56] | Oh, you’re here, too. | 原来你也在这里 |
[08:58] | Well, if you must know, I called in sick. | 你非得刨根问底的话 其实我请病假了 |
[09:00] | You cheat! You phony, lying fraud! | 你这个大骗子 伪君子 撒谎精 |
[09:04] | Let’s rat him out to the chancellor, Mary. | 我们向校长告发他吧 玛丽 |
[09:06] | You can’t rat me out without ratting yourself out, Dick. | 出卖我你也自身难保 迪克 |
[09:08] | How dumb are you? | 你个大傻瓜 |
[09:10] | Not dumb enough to have a root beer beard! | 反正没傻到留那满脸的拉茬胡子 |
[09:12] | Would the two of you just shut up? | 你们俩都给我住嘴 |
[09:14] | Now, we’re all guilty of the same thing, | 现在我们都为同一件事心怀愧疚 |
[09:16] | so quit acting like babies, | 别再跟小孩一样怄气了 |
[09:18] | and let’s go get some lunch. | 都跟我吃午饭去 |
[09:20] | We’re not babies. | 我们才不是小孩子 |
[09:26] | He’s hitting me! | 他打我 |
[10:37] | Wow, I’ve never seen a hot-air balloon up so close before. | 我还从没这么近距离看过热气球呢 |
[10:41] | It is rather beautiful. | 真是相当的美啊 |
[10:43] | I wonder what it would feel like to be so free, | 我好想知道那种自由自在 |
[10:46] | flying in the clouds. | 穿梭云端是什么感觉 |
[10:48] | That’s the beauty of a bird like a parrot. | 这就是做鸟的好处 比如说鹦鹉 |
[10:52] | It can tell you how it feels to your face. | 它能当面告诉你飞翔时有啥感觉 |
[10:58] | You know, they have champagne flights. | 他们有香槟热气球之旅 |
[11:01] | They leave every morning out of hubris field. | 每天早上出发 远离尘嚣 |
[11:03] | Oh, I’d love to do that someday. | 真想上去试试啊 |
[11:06] | Let’s do it tomorrow. The three of us. | 那我们明天去吧 我们仨一起 |
[11:09] | We all still have sick days left. | 反正病假还没用完呢 |
[11:11] | I’m in! | 好啊 |
[11:12] | – Vinnie? – Absolutely, Dickie. | -文文 -当然好啦 迪迪 |
[11:14] | I just wish we had some binoculars. | 真希望我们有望远镜 |
[11:16] | I have binoculars. They’re at the office. | 我有望远镜 在办公室 |
[11:17] | I’ll zip by at the crack of dawn, | 我等天蒙蒙亮的时候溜进去拿 |
[11:19] | and we’ll rendezvous at the launch. | 然后在出发地碰头 |
[11:20] | That would be wonderful. | 太好了 |
[11:22] | I’ll bring the sandwiches. | 我会带上三明治的 |
[11:23] | Do you like pimento loaf? | 你爱吃甘椒面包吗 |
[11:24] | Perfect! Fried chicken it is! | 好极了 我就爱吃炸鸡 |
[11:35] | Hey, guys, is anything going on? | 事情进展如何啦 |
[11:36] | Yeah, Andrea just told her mother | 安德烈娅刚告诉她妈妈 |
[11:38] | that she met this great new guy, | 她遇见了个不错的男人 |
[11:40] | and she’s calling him right now. | 她马上要打电话给他了 |
[11:41] | Cool. | 不错 |
[11:52] | – Well, should I answer it? – No, just let it ring. | -我要去接吗 -不要 让它响吧 |
[11:54] | Come on, pick it up, pick it up! | 快嘛 快接嘛 接呀 |
[12:00] | Why do people always call when something good is on? | 这种紧要关头怎么老有人打电话啊 |
[12:03] | It’s just, like, rude, is what it is. | 真是太没礼貌了 |
[12:08] | Just pick it up! | 快接呀 |
[12:09] | Gosh, I can’t take this. I can’t concentrate. | 天哪 我受不了了 都没法集中精神 |
[12:11] | I’m gonna go answer it, Ok? | 我去接了 好吗 |
[12:15] | The tension is killing me. | 这种紧张感好刺激 |
[12:16] | Pick up the phone, already! | 快点接电话啊 |
[12:19] | – Hello? – Hi. | -喂 -你好 |
[12:23] | Harry, this is Andrea. | 哈里 我是安德烈娅 |
[12:25] | I got your number from Frankie, our dry cleaner. | 我从干洗店的弗兰克那里要了你的号码 |
[12:29] | I can’t talk right now. My program is on. | 我现在没法跟你说话 节目开始了 |
[12:34] | Harry, Harry, it’s Andrea! | 哈里 哈里 是安德烈娅啊 |
[12:35] | I know. I’m trying to get off the phone. | 我知道 我正要挂电话呢 |
[12:37] | No, it’s Andrea on the phone! | 是安德烈娅打来的电话 |
[12:38] | You’re the new guy! | 你就是那个新好男人 |
[12:42] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[12:43] | Just talk to her. | 跟她说话呀 |
[12:48] | Can I get some privacy? | 能回避一下吗 |
[12:49] | Sure, man. Sorry. | 当然 老兄 对不起 |
[12:51] | You take your time. | 慢慢聊 |
[12:57] | Well, hello, Andrea. | 你好啊 安德烈娅 |
[13:00] | I like the new guy. | 我喜欢这个家伙 |
[13:01] | He’s good. | 他真不错 |
[13:07] | Where are those binoculars? | 望远镜放哪儿了呢 |
[13:08] | Ah! There they are! | 找到了 |
[13:09] | Vinnie’s gonna love these! | 文文肯定会开心死的 |
[13:13] | Chancellor. | 校长 |
[13:14] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[13:15] | Wh-wh-what are you doing here so early? | 你这一大清早的来干嘛呀 |
[13:18] | I saw the light on. | 我看见灯开着 |
[13:19] | Early bird gets the worm, huh? | 早起的鸟儿有虫吃嘛 |
[13:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:22] | You’d have to ask someone from the ornithology department. | 这你得问鸟类学的 |
[13:24] | I’m physics. | 我是教物理的 |
[13:26] | Those are nice-looking binoculars. | 这望远镜不错嘛 |
[13:28] | May I? | 能让我看看吗 |
[13:29] | Why not? I won’t be needing them. | 有何不可 反正我用不着了 |
[13:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:35] | Oh, hi, Vince. | 你好 老文 |
[13:36] | Yeah, I got them. | 我找到了 |
[13:38] | The chancellor’s holding them right now. | 校长正拿着把玩呢 |
[13:40] | They’re light but powerful. Must be pricey. | 轻便又清晰啊 一定很贵吧 |
[13:43] | So we’re just going to have to do it another day. | 那我们只能改天了 |
[13:46] | What do you mean you just lifted her into the basket? | 你说刚把她扶上吊篮是什么意思 |
[13:49] | Are you still going? | 你们还是要去吗 |
[13:51] | Just the two of you, alone? | 你俩单独去吗 |
[13:53] | Was that a champagne cork? | 那是开香槟的声音吗 |
[13:55] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[13:57] | That rat! | 无耻鼠辈 |
[13:59] | And to think I pedaled his bony ass around for miles! | 我还载着这兔崽子骑单车骑了几里路 |
[14:04] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[14:06] | What? | 什么 |
[14:07] | Dean Fleeger’s stealing toilet paper. | 弗里格院长在偷卫生纸 |
[14:09] | That’s why he got a minivan. | 难怪他买了小货车 |
[14:16] | Isn’t it rich? | 华丽灿烂如是 |
[14:18] | Aren’t we a pair? | 岂非佳偶天成 |
[14:21] | Me here at last on the ground, | 我兀自在人间 |
[14:23] | you in midair. | 而你却飞向天边 |
[14:32] | So then my mom said, | 后来我妈说 |
[14:33] | “That’s a terrible name for a parakeet.” | 给鹦鹉起这种名字太难听了 |
[14:35] | But to me, he just looks like a Phillip. | 但在我看来 他就该叫菲利普 |
[14:41] | Well, you tell Phillip that I’ll see him tomorrow. | 帮我跟菲利普带句话 咱明天见 |
[14:45] | I will. | 我会的 |
[14:46] | And, Harry, I really enjoy talking to you. | 哈里 跟你聊天真开心 |
[14:55] | This show has really gone downhill | 哈里来了之后 |
[14:56] | since Harry was introduced. | 这戏就没听头了 |
[14:58] | Yeah. They need conflict. Where’s the conflict? | 是啊 没有高潮啊 高潮在哪儿 |
[15:01] | You know, it’s gotten so boring, | 现在变得好无聊 |
[15:02] | – I’m actually thinking about reading a book. – What?! | -我都想去看书了 -什么 |
[15:05] | Hey, you guys, guess what? | 你们猜怎么着 |
[15:06] | I’ve got a lunch date with her tomorrow. | 我约了她明天吃午饭 |
[15:08] | – We know. – We know. | -知道了 -知道了 |
[15:11] | Say, Harry, | 话说 哈里 |
[15:12] | you know what would make that lunch date really interesting? | 你知道怎么让那顿饭变得有趣吗 |
[15:16] | Show up 2 hours late stinking of booze. | 迟到两小时 醉气熏天地赴约 |
[15:19] | Yes! | 没错 |
[15:21] | I can practically hear her crying to her girlfriend. | 我都能想象她向闺蜜哭诉的场景了 |
[15:23] | Now, that’s entertainment! | 那才是娱乐精神 |
[15:26] | No, I don’t play those games. | 不 我不来那一套 |
[15:28] | I’m gonna treat her right. | 我会好好对她的 |
[15:30] | Hey, what about us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[15:31] | We’re your audience! | 我们是忠实听众啊 |
[15:33] | You selfish bastard! | 你这个自私的混蛋 |
[15:41] | Aah! Just take the money! | 把钱都拿走吧 |
[15:44] | Dick, what are you doing here? | 迪克 你在这里干嘛 |
[15:45] | Whisking you away for a glorious sick day. | 带你去享受前所未有的病假 |
[15:48] | It’s gonna be great. | 一定会精彩绝伦 |
[15:49] | No Strudwick to ruin it. | 没有斯塔威克的捣乱 |
[15:51] | Oh, and I found a place that rents rickshaws. | 我还找到个租黄包车的地方 |
[15:54] | You, my lady, had better put on your running shoes. | 你 亲爱的 最好换上你的跑鞋 |
[15:58] | Dick, I can’t take a sick day. | 迪克 我不能请病假 |
[15:59] | I’ve got the faculty seminar, | 我要参加教员研讨会 |
[16:01] | followed by the chancellor’s crab-leg lunch. | 之后还要去赴校长的蟹宴 |
[16:03] | But I’ve already called in sick. | 但是我已经请好病假了 |
[16:05] | I went with Asiatic flu. Very infectious. | 这次理由是亚洲流感 极易传染 |
[16:08] | Left untreated, it could kill me. | 要是不治会出人命的 |
[16:10] | You can’t just keep taking sick days. | 你不能老乱请病假 |
[16:13] | Wait a minute. Is Strudwick gonna be at this lunch? | 慢着 斯塔威克是不是也要去蟹宴 |
[16:15] | Well, the last time I talked to him, he said he would be. | 上次跟他聊到的时候 他说会去的 |
[16:17] | Spare me your pillow talk, Mary. | 不想听你们的枕边细语 玛丽 |
[16:19] | I’m going to that lunch, too. | 我也要去 |
[16:20] | You can’t! | 你去不了 |
[16:21] | You’re pretending to be sick, remember? | 你请了病假 记得吗 |
[16:23] | I’m going anyway. | 我就是要去 |
[16:24] | Oh–I’m sorry, Dick. I’ve got to go. | 抱歉 迪克 我得走了 |
[16:26] | You’re gonna lose me, Mary! | 你会失去我的 玛丽 |
[16:28] | A good-looking man alone in the streets | 把这样一位相貌堂堂的美男子 |
[16:30] | with an empty rickshaw– you’re gonna lose me! | 和辆黄包车丢大街上 就找不回来了 |
[16:35] | I’ve lost her. | 我失去她了 |
[16:41] | So, at first, we thought that there were just 5 puppies, | 起初 我们以为只有五只小狗 |
[16:44] | but it turns out that there were– | 但后来才发现有 |
[16:45] | now get this — | 注意啦 |
[16:47] | 6. | 六只 |
[16:51] | Riveting. | 好有趣哦 |
[16:54] | You should have seen Harry holding them. | 你们真应该看看哈里抱着它们的样子 |
[16:56] | He was so sweet. | 他太有爱了 |
[16:58] | Yeah, not like that jerk Steve. | 才不像那个混蛋史蒂夫 |
[17:01] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[17:03] | Yeah, you know, your cheating ex-boyfriend. | 是啊 你那个偷腥的前男友 |
[17:06] | I never told you about Steve. | 我没跟你说过史蒂夫的事 |
[17:07] | How do you know about him? | 你怎么知道他的 |
[17:08] | Ahh, it just got good again. | 好戏又回来啦 |
[17:10] | Shh, let’s listen. | 嘘 认真听 |
[17:12] | Andrea, my relationship with you is based on the truth, | 安德烈娅 我跟你的关系坦坦荡荡 |
[17:17] | and I’ve decided that I will never lie to you. | 我决定永远都不会对你撒谎 |
[17:19] | Lie about what, Harry? | 撒什么谎 哈里 |
[17:21] | Oh, my God, he’s gonna tell her. | 老天哪 他要跟她说了 |
[17:22] | Oh, no, I gotta go to the bathroom! | 不妙 我想上厕所 |
[17:24] | Can we pause it? | 能不能暂停一下 |
[17:25] | No. It’s live. | 不行 现场直播呢 |
[17:28] | During the past few days, | 前段时间 |
[17:30] | we’ve been listening to your phone conversations | 我们一直在用无线电扫描器偷听 |
[17:32] | over this scanner. | 你的电话 |
[17:36] | You’ve been listening to my private conversations? | 你们一直在偷听我的私人谈话 |
[17:37] | We know about Steve | 我们知道史蒂夫 |
[17:39] | and your time with the moonies. | 还有你曾和邪教人士混一起 |
[17:42] | Oh, my god! I feel so violated! | 天哪 我感觉自己一丝不挂了 |
[17:45] | Don’t be! We’re big fans! | 不用 我们都是你的脑残粉 |
[17:48] | We love what you do. | 你的表现好出色 |
[17:50] | Hey, guys, what’s going on? | 你们在这儿干什么呢 |
[17:51] | Oh, officer, thank god. | 警官 谢天谢地 |
[17:54] | These weirdos have been listening to my private | 这些怪家伙用扫描器偷听我的 |
[17:57] | conversations on this scanner. | 私人电话 |
[17:59] | Hey, my scanner! Thanks, guys. | 我的扫描器 谢谢你们 |
[18:02] | Oh, my god, you’re all in on this together. | 老天啊 你跟他们是一伙的 |
[18:05] | You people are freaks! | 你们这帮怪胎 |
[18:08] | Freaks! | 怪胎 |
[18:12] | – Bravo! – Yes! | -精彩 -太好了 |
[18:18] | Yes! | 非常好 |
[18:19] | Yes, you as well, my friend! | 你演得也好 朋友 |
[18:30] | Excuse me. | 大家注意 |
[18:32] | Before you all go back to your classes, | 你们回去上课之前 |
[18:34] | I just want to say one thing: | 我有件事要说 |
[18:36] | the centerpieces are not take-homes. | 餐桌上的摆设不能拿回家去哦 |
[18:41] | Chancellor. | 校长 |
[18:42] | Good afternoon, everyone. | 各位 下午好 |
[18:49] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[18:51] | A mere 2 hours ago, I was on my deathbed, | 就在两小时前 我还重病在床 |
[18:54] | but then I realized that Pendelton comes first. | 但我意识到潘德顿大学才是重中之重 |
[18:57] | That’s why I’m revoking my sick day to be here with you. | 所以我取消病假赶到这里 与大家团聚 |
[19:01] | Hey, Dickie, I thought you were out sick. | 你好 迪迪 我以为你生病了 |
[19:03] | Well, I’m here now, so get out of my seat. | 既然我来了 麻烦你把位子还给我 |
[19:05] | I’m not budging. | 我又没坐你的位子 |
[19:07] | Just sit down, Dick, sit down! | 坐下 迪克 坐下 |
[19:10] | Hey, what’s all the commotion? | 这一片混乱是怎么回事 |
[19:12] | I’ll tell you what the commotion is. | 我来跟你解释下怎么回事 |
[19:13] | This bearded snake took a sick day off | 这个胡子拉碴的卑鄙小人没生病 |
[19:16] | without even being sick and spent the day | 却请了一天病假 坐着热气球 |
[19:18] | ballooning over Rutherford | 游遍拉瑟福 |
[19:19] | with my girlfriend and my fried chicken! | 霸着我的女友 还吃了我的炸鸡 |
[19:22] | Go home! Your fever is making you say crazy things. | 回家去 你脑子烧坏了 开始说胡话了 |
[19:26] | You’re not even supposed to be here! | 你不该来这里的 |
[19:27] | You have Asiatic flu, remember? | 别忘了你得了亚洲流感 |
[19:29] | Asiatic flu? That’s highly contagious! | 亚洲流感 那是极易传染的啊 |
[19:32] | He should stay home for a week. | 他应该在家休养一星期 |
[19:33] | Oh, you’d just love to have me out of the way, wouldn’t you? | 你就嫌我碍眼 是吧 |
[19:35] | Dick, the entire faculty’s in this room. | 迪克 所有教员都在场 |
[19:37] | I want you to go home immediately. | 我要你立马回家 |
[19:39] | Bye-bye, Dick. Feel better. | 再见 迪克 早日康复 |
[19:41] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[19:42] | But if I’m going home, Strudwick, you’re going home, too. | 要是我回家 斯塔威克你也得回去 |
[19:45] | What? I’m not sick. | 凭什么 我又没病 |
[19:46] | Oh, no? Say hello to the Asiatic flu! | 没有吗 来个亚洲流感之吻吧 |
[19:56] | What is wrong with you?! Are you insane?! | 你搞什么啊 失心疯吗 |
[19:59] | Why the hell did you do that?! | 你为什么要那么做 |
[20:01] | You’re not sick! | 你又没病 |
[20:03] | Yes, I am. | 我病了 |
[20:08] | Oh, my god! No, I’m not! | 天哪 我真没病 |
[20:10] | Then why–oh! | 那我为什么 |
[20:11] | Why did I use my tongue? | 我怎么还用上了舌头 |
[20:20] | Too bad things didn’t work out with you and Andrea. | 真遗憾你和安德烈娅没成 |
[20:23] | Women. | 女人 |
[20:24] | They say they want honesty in a relationship, | 她们口口声声说要一段诚实的恋情 |
[20:26] | but they don’t want to know when you’ve been | 却不想知道 |
[20:27] | eavesdropping on them. | 你偷听了她们的电话 |
[20:30] | They want it both ways. | 她们自相矛盾 |
[20:31] | Yeah, we make me sick. | 是啊 我们女人真让我反胃 |
[20:35] | Well, I wasn’t real honest about being sick and everything, | 我在请病假这事儿上撒了谎 |
[20:38] | but it all turned out pretty well for me. | 但貌似结局不错 |
[20:40] | You said that the chancellor took away all your sick days. | 你说校长取消了你所有的病假 |
[20:42] | Yeah, but he gave me 6 mental health days. | 是啊 但是他给了我六天的精神病假 |
[20:47] | And they’re mandatory. | 还是强制的呢 |
[20:49] | 6 mental health days? What are you gonna do? | 六天精神病假 你打算干点啥 |
[20:51] | Well, I’m required to see a doctor in the morning, | 我早上得去看医生 |
[20:53] | but in the afternoon, | 但是下午 |
[20:54] | I’m gonna go back to the go-cart track. | 我就去玩卡丁车 |
[20:57] | I’m gonna try to jump the hay bales | 我会试着跃过草垛围栏 |
[20:58] | and take that baby out onto the open road. | 把车开到大马路上去 |