时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | There. Right there. | 那儿 就在那儿 |
[00:05] | That’s where they’re putting it. | 他们居然把那东西放那儿 |
[00:07] | Unbelievable! | 真是太无语了 |
[00:08] | I know. How dare they attach the new wing of the museum | 就是嘛 他们居然把博物馆的新侧楼 |
[00:12] | onto the rest of the museum. | 建在博物馆的主楼旁边 |
[00:15] | It’s gonna block my view. | 它挡住我视线了 |
[00:16] | It is literally going to cast a shadow on my office. | 实实在在地在我办公室投下了一道阴影 |
[00:20] | Yeah, as opposed to figuratively casting a shadow? | 与象征性地投阴影意思相反对吗 |
[00:26] | Yes, jerk. As opposed to figuratively. | 没错 混球 相反 |
[00:29] | No, I don’t think you see what I’m saying. | 不 我觉得你没明白我的意思 |
[00:31] | You see, the shadow is of course literal, unless– | 你看 阴影当然是实实在在的 除非 |
[00:34] | Unless it was donated by my sister, Renata Albright. | 除非是我妹瑞娜塔·欧布莱特捐赠的 |
[00:37] | Your sister? Literally? | 你妹妹 实实在在地吗 |
[00:40] | You never told me you had a sister. | 你从没告诉我你有个妹妹 |
[00:42] | Well, I don’t like to talk about her, | 我不想提起她 |
[00:44] | only because it reminds me of her. | 因为一提起我就想到了她 |
[00:47] | The minute she was born, my life changed. | 自打她出生 我的生活就变了 |
[00:49] | She was showered with attention. | 大家只关心她 |
[00:50] | She was given everything. | 她拥有一切 |
[00:52] | She was supported endlessly, | 她受到无穷无尽地关怀 |
[00:53] | and I had to stand by and rinse out her things. | 而我只能准备好 清洗她的东西 |
[00:56] | Wow. | 这样啊 |
[00:58] | So you’re the good sister? | 这么说 你是传说中善良的姐姐 |
[01:03] | Doesn’t the firstborn kind of pave the way? | 通常长女不都是为妹妹的成长铺平道路吗 |
[01:06] | I’m sure she’s grateful. | 她肯定很感激你的 |
[01:07] | Grateful? | 感激 |
[01:09] | She’s the smart sister, | 她是我们中聪明的一个 |
[01:10] | the successful sister, the pretty sister. | 成功的一个 漂亮的一个 |
[01:13] | And every second she has, | 她存在的每一秒 |
[01:14] | she crams it down my throat. | 都在提醒我这个无情的事实 |
[01:16] | She is evil. | 她就是个恶魔 |
[01:19] | Mary-berry. | 玛丽小亲亲 |
[01:26] | Speak of the devil– literally! | 说恶魔恶魔到 实实在在哦 |
[02:10] | – Kir royale for me. – Yeah, me, too. | -我要杯皇家吉尔 -我也是 |
[02:13] | Oh, Mary, would you like a carafe of anything? | 玛丽 你要来一瓶什么吗 |
[02:19] | I drank at home, thank you. | 我在家喝过了 谢了 |
[02:23] | So have you married again, | 那么 你又结婚了吗 |
[02:25] | or do you not want to discuss business? | 或者 你不想讨论这种”生意上的事情” |
[02:29] | Oh, now, now, Mary. | 瞧你 玛丽 |
[02:31] | I traveled all this way | 我不辞奔波 |
[02:33] | to help your little school’s art room. | 来给你们这所小学校的美术教室捐赠 |
[02:36] | Why can’t you just say thank you? | 为什么你就不能说声谢谢呢 |
[02:38] | Because it was an act of hostility | 因为这只是你的挑衅行为 |
[02:40] | designed to humiliate me. | 目的是为了羞辱我 |
[02:41] | And to showcase Holland’s premier architect, | 也是为了展示荷兰顶尖建筑家 |
[02:44] | Flim Vandercoose. | 福林·犯得哭死的杰作 |
[02:47] | You are so affected. | 你真做作 |
[02:49] | Cultured. | 是有教养 |
[02:50] | – Pretentious. – Worldly. | -自负 -世故 |
[02:51] | – Face-lifted. – 30. | -还整容 -三十岁哦 |
[02:53] | – I hate you! – I love me! | -我讨厌你 -我爱死我自己 |
[02:57] | Uh, we’re gonna regroup and come back with a real zinger. | 我们回去休整一下 再回来给你有力的反驳 |
[03:00] | Well, well, well. | 哎呦喂 |
[03:02] | Aren’t you the loyal boyfriend? | 你就是那个忠诚的男朋友吗 |
[03:04] | Hmm. I guess that’s something Mary has that I don’t. | 也许这就是玛丽拥有而我没有的东西 |
[03:08] | Oh, I’m loyal. | 没错 我很忠诚 |
[03:09] | Fiercely loyal. | 十分忠诚 |
[03:11] | And quite cute. | 还挺可爱 |
[03:16] | Hey, lady! Lady! | 这位女士 女士 |
[03:20] | You’re paying for this whole thing? | 这一切都是你买单吗 |
[03:21] | Man, you must make a butt-load of money at your job. | 老天 做你这行应该赚得不少吧 |
[03:25] | If you can afford a whole new museum, | 你都能出钱建一座新博物馆 |
[03:27] | what kind of job is that, I wonder? | 我很好奇你是做哪行的 |
[03:30] | I’m a philanthropist. I give to worthy causes. | 我是个慈善家 我捐助崇高的事业 |
[03:34] | Okay, I don’t have this all fleshed out, | 好的 我可能说得不太具体 |
[03:35] | but here are the bullet points. | 但我知道几个要点 |
[03:38] | Children…herbal ecstasy… and motor vehicles. | 孩子 狂喜草 还有汽车 |
[03:45] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[03:46] | We’ll think of something. | 我们会想到好点子的 |
[03:47] | Oh, Dick’s gonna be so impressed. | 迪克肯定会大吃一惊的 |
[03:49] | Dick? Dick Solomon? | 迪克 迪克·所罗门吗 |
[03:51] | Yeah, he’s our brother. | 是的 他是我们的哥哥 |
[03:54] | You know, I would like to help you. | 我愿意帮助你们 |
[03:56] | What about a teen center? | 办个青少年中心怎么样 |
[03:59] | We love working with teens. | 我们最爱跟青少年合作了 |
[04:01] | It’s practically our life! | 我们就是干这行的 |
[04:02] | Yes. | 是嘛 |
[04:04] | I’ll give you $10,000. | 我给你们一万美元 |
[04:08] | Make it 10. | 凑个一万整数吧 |
[04:12] | She just made it 10. | 她刚说的就是一万的整数 |
[04:14] | I knew she’d cave under the pressure. | 我就知道她重压之下必会屈服的 |
[04:20] | Oh, I don’t know why I even bother! | 我不知道我到底还纠结个什么劲儿 |
[04:23] | It’s too late. The damage has been done. | 如今为时已晚 伤害早已经造成了 |
[04:27] | My parents gave all the sunblock to Renata. | 我父母把所有的防晒霜都给了瑞娜塔 |
[04:33] | I hate what the sun and Renata have done to you. | 我真为太阳和瑞娜塔带给你的伤害感到难过 |
[04:37] | They’ve taken away all your self-esteem. | 他们把你的自尊全夺走了 |
[04:38] | Oh, not just my self-esteem. | 不止是我的自尊 |
[04:42] | Everything I have Renata wants | 我拥有的 只要瑞娜塔想要 |
[04:44] | and eventually gets. | 最终就会得手 |
[04:45] | And guess who’s the shiny new bauble | 猜猜她现在又瞧上 |
[04:47] | she’s got her eyes on now? | 你的什么好东西了 |
[04:50] | – Me. – What? | -我 -什么 |
[04:52] | She touched my bum. | 她摸了我的屁股 |
[04:55] | I’m so sorry. I don’t know what to do except giggle. | 真抱歉 除了傻笑我不知道该怎么反应 |
[05:00] | It’s pathological with her. | 她已经病态了 |
[05:02] | She has more than I ever will, | 她拥有的比我多得多 |
[05:03] | and now she wants… what little I have. | 现在连我拥有的微不足道的东西 她都想要 |
[05:08] | Well, she’s not going to get it, not this time. | 这次决不能让她得手了 |
[05:11] | She’ll get it, all right. | 她会得手的 |
[05:14] | – What do you mean? – It’s brilliant, Mary. | -你什么意思 -我想到条妙计 玛丽 |
[05:17] | We’ll turn her advances into our advantage. | 我们将她的优势变成咱们的优势 |
[05:21] | We’ll stage a row in front of her | 我们在她面前假装争吵 |
[05:22] | and pretend to be on the outs. | 装作不和 |
[05:24] | What? | 什么 |
[05:25] | I’ll seek out her comfort, | 我向她寻求安慰 |
[05:26] | woo her, win her. | 追求她 赢得她的心 |
[05:28] | And then, when the time is right, | 然后 时机到来时 |
[05:31] | I will break her heart. | 我会狠狠伤她的心 |
[05:34] | – No! – Yes. | -不 -就这样 |
[05:37] | We’ll pay her back for all the pain she’s inflicted on you. | 我们让她也尝尝她给你的痛苦 |
[05:40] | And there won’t be money enough in all the world… | 那么世界上再多的钱 |
[05:43] | to mend her. | 也抚慰不了她受伤的心 |
[05:45] | Oh, Dick, I’m appalled. | 迪克 我害怕 |
[05:47] | Your plan is ridiculous. | 这个计划太荒谬了 |
[05:49] | It’s risky. It’s–it’s horrible. | 太过冒险 太可怕了 |
[05:51] | It’s positively French. | 实在是太浪漫了 |
[05:52] | Do it! | 就这么干 |
[05:57] | Well, it took a lot of work, | 虽然很费劲 |
[05:59] | but we sure turned that | 但我们总算把这地方 |
[06:01] | dive into a great place for the kids. | 变成了孩子们的乐园 |
[06:04] | Yeah. We’re gonna be late. | 没错 我们快迟到了 |
[06:05] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:07] | Let’s get on over to the teen center. | 咱奔青少年中心去吧 |
[06:09] | – Right on. – Yeah. | -走吧 -好 |
[06:13] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[06:15] | Those kids sure are lucky to have a place like this | 那些孩子多么幸运 每天能在 |
[06:19] | to hang out for an hour a day, huh? | 这样一个地方度过一小时 |
[06:21] | 10 grand well spent. | 这一万真花得值 |
[06:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:27] | Well, it’s all about the kids. | 全是为了孩子啊 |
[06:29] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[06:32] | You know, Harry, | 知道吗 哈里 |
[06:32] | I cry for those kids and their lousy role models. | 我真为孩子们和他们差劲的榜样而悲哀 |
[06:36] | Yeah. Hey, you know what? | 是啊 知道吗 |
[06:38] | We should put a wet bar right here | 我们该在这儿设个小酒吧 |
[06:41] | so the kids can see | 这样孩子们就能看到 |
[06:43] | adults drinking responsibly at work. | 大人工作时负责任地喝酒了 |
[06:45] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[06:46] | I think this is the place. | 就是这里吧 |
[06:48] | Uh, hi. | 你好 |
[06:49] | Is this the Renata Albright Teen Center? | 这里是瑞娜塔·欧布莱特青少年中心吗 |
[06:53] | Oh! Yeah, yeah. Sure. Sure. | 对 没错 当然当然 |
[06:56] | Come on in! Come on in! | 都进来吧 |
[06:57] | Yeah. Hey, this is the place | 对 你们可以在这里 |
[06:59] | where you can just hang out and be yourselves. | 自由自在 消遣时光 |
[07:03] | First lesson, sweetie. | 亲爱的 给你们的第一课呢 |
[07:04] | Um, you see that expensive leather couch? | 看到那个超贵的真皮沙发了吗 |
[07:07] | Well, that’s your brain. | 那相当于你的脑子 |
[07:09] | And you see your butt on that couch? | 发现自己屁股坐在那沙发上吗 |
[07:12] | That’s your brain on drugs. | 这相当于你脑子嗑药了 |
[07:14] | So… | 所以呢 |
[07:16] | get the hell off my couch. | 给我从那沙发上滚下来 |
[07:31] | No, Mary, I do not think | 不 玛丽 我不觉得 |
[07:32] | this sculpture is clunky and reductionist! | 这座雕塑笨重而且过于还原主义 |
[07:35] | Well, it is! | 明明就是 |
[07:37] | Everything looks like an umbrella rack to you! | 你看什么都觉得像雨伞架 |
[07:39] | You need to develop your eye! | 你真该提升下审美眼光 |
[07:41] | Dick, I cannot– | 迪克 我不能… |
[07:42] | Cannot or will not? | 是不能还是不会 |
[07:44] | I love art, Mary. Art touches me. | 我爱艺术 玛丽 艺术能触碰我的心 |
[07:48] | But maybe you shouldn’t anymore. | 而你也许不该再碰我了 |
[07:52] | No objection here! | 我毫无异议 |
[07:53] | Right back at you, you frigid frump! | 彼此彼此 你这个性冷淡的邋遢婆娘 |
[07:57] | – Have a nice day! – You, too! | -祝你愉快一整天 -你也是 |
[08:00] | Oh, and Mary? | 还有 玛丽 |
[08:04] | Nice touch. | 做得不错 |
[08:06] | Hey. What was that? | 你这是干什么 |
[08:14] | Is everything…okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[08:19] | No. | 不好 |
[08:21] | Wanna talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[08:23] | Really? You wouldn’t mind? | 真的吗 你不介意吗 |
[08:24] | How does Greek food sound? | 你喜欢希腊菜吗 |
[08:26] | I’ve never had it. | 我从没吃过 |
[08:28] | Mary is allergic to feta. | 玛丽对希腊羊乳酪过敏 |
[08:33] | I know. | 我懂 |
[08:34] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[08:44] | Well, Renata, you are full of surprises. | 瑞娜塔 你真是让人充满了惊喜 |
[08:46] | When you suggested Greek food, | 当你提议希腊菜时 |
[08:48] | I had no idea you meant… in Greece. | 我没想到你是指来希腊吃 |
[08:52] | Well, darling, there are more surprises yet to come. | 亲爱的 还有更多惊喜等着你呢 |
[08:56] | And when you said your jet, | 当你说你的喷气式飞机时 |
[08:59] | I thought you were referring to | 我以为你是指 |
[09:00] | your subscription to Jet magazine. | 你订的《喷气式飞机》杂志 |
[09:03] | Although maybe you can | 不过也许你还是 |
[09:04] | still answer my questions about Ray Charles. | 能回答关于雷·查尔斯的问题吧 |
[09:06] | Champagne, darling? | 来杯香槟吧 亲爱的 |
[09:08] | Champagne? | 香槟 |
[09:10] | Why, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:13] | Renata, may I ask you an impertinent question? | 瑞娜塔 我能问个不恰当的问题吗 |
[09:18] | Yes. Please do. | 好的 问吧 |
[09:21] | Are there movies on this flight? | 这飞机上有电影看吗 |
[09:22] | ‘Cause I still haven’t seen Shanghai Noon. | 我到现在还没看过《上海正午》呢 |
[09:27] | Okay, you guys, | 好了 小伙子们 |
[09:27] | this is a bonding exercise with a lesson in trust. | 现在是信任问题的团队拓展练习 |
[09:32] | Now, L.J., you’re gonna stand right there. | LJ 你站那边去 |
[09:34] | You’re gonna fall backwards into my arms, okay? | 往我的手臂里倒下 好吗 |
[09:38] | I’m gonna catch you, all right? | 我会接住你的 好吗 |
[09:40] | Now trust me. | 相信我 |
[09:48] | Trust no one! | 不要相信任何人 |
[09:52] | So let’s share, all right? | 大家交流下看法吧 |
[09:53] | Uh…you. | 你来 |
[09:55] | What’s it like at night in your home? | 你家晚上是什么样子 |
[09:57] | Now, be honest. | 说实话哦 |
[09:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:00] | Um, at night, my dad comes home usually around 6, | 如果我爸当天没手术的话 |
[10:02] | if he’s not doing a surgery. | 他一般晚上六点左右回家 |
[10:04] | We all have dinner and then we discuss current events. | 我们一起吃晚餐 谈论时事 |
[10:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[10:11] | That sound familiar, anyone? | 这一幕有人觉得熟悉吗 |
[10:12] | Yeah, too familiar. | 没错 太熟悉了 |
[10:14] | Okay, see, um, you guys need a group. | 好了 听着 你们应该分组 |
[10:16] | You can’t go through this alone. | 你们独自面对不了这种状况 |
[10:19] | So we’ve discusses this, and we’ve decided | 经过讨论 我们决定 |
[10:21] | to divide you guys into two different teams, | 把你们分成两组 |
[10:25] | the red team and the blue team. | 红组和蓝组 |
[10:27] | That’s right. See, research has shown | 没错 研究表明 |
[10:28] | that it’s important to have a common “Goal,” or “Enemy.” | 有共同的”目标”或”敌人”是很重要的 |
[10:32] | And you two groups will compete against each other. | 所以你们两队要彼此竞争 |
[10:37] | Now, within your group, | 同一组的队员 |
[10:38] | you will become closer than family. | 会比家人更亲密 |
[10:40] | And if any of you want to drop out from one of the groups? | 但如果有人想退组呢 |
[10:44] | Well… | 那么 |
[10:46] | I pity that guy. | 我为他感到可悲 |
[10:52] | Yes, we’ll have– | 对 我们要… |
[10:57] | Dick… do you speak Greek? | 迪克 你会说希腊语吗 |
[11:05] | Well, Dick… | 那么 迪克 |
[11:06] | I don’t suppose you dance Greek. | 我想你应该不会跳希腊舞吧 |
[11:47] | Dick, you’re spectacular! | 迪克 你简直太棒了 |
[11:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:50] | Oh, are you happy, darling? | 你快乐吗 亲爱的 |
[11:51] | – Are you smitten with me? – Yes! | -你为我神魂颠倒吗 -是的 |
[11:54] | Then I’m very happy. | 那么我非常快乐 |
[12:03] | Oh, hi, Mary. | 你好啊 玛丽 |
[12:04] | Dick, where have you been? | 迪克 你去哪里了 |
[12:05] | Oh, I went to lunch with Renata. | 我和瑞娜塔共进午餐了 |
[12:06] | I know. Three days ago. | 我知道 三天前 |
[12:08] | Well, you can’t go to Santorini without going to Mykonos. | 去了圣托里尼哪有不去米科诺斯的道理 |
[12:13] | – You went to Greece? – Yeah. | -你跑希腊去了 -没错 |
[12:14] | But, Mary, you can’t stay. | 但是 玛丽 你不能久待 |
[12:16] | Renata will be here any second. | 瑞娜塔马上就到了 |
[12:17] | She’s picking me up. | 她要来接我 |
[12:18] | Oh, Dick, you’re making me nervous. | 迪克 你这样让我很不安 |
[12:20] | She’s a very powerful woman. | 她是个强势的女人 |
[12:23] | I’m beginning not to trust our plan anymore. | 我对我们的计划有些动摇了 |
[12:25] | No! But you must trust it. | 不 你必须坚信 |
[12:26] | I am guiding the moth into the flame. | 我正在引诱飞蛾扑火呢 |
[12:30] | We are so close to ensnaring Renata. | 瑞娜塔就快入圈套了 |
[12:33] | And I am so close to meeting Elton John. | 而且我快要见到艾尔顿·约翰了 |
[12:37] | Dickie! | 小迪 |
[12:37] | Oh! There she is now. | 她来了 |
[12:38] | You’ve gotta get out of here. | 你得马上离开 |
[12:39] | I don’t want to leave you! | 我不要离开你 |
[12:40] | Well then, stay… stay and watch. | 那留下 待在这里看着 |
[12:43] | Oh, and, Mary? | 还有 玛丽 |
[12:45] | Enjoy. | 看好戏哦 |
[12:48] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[12:49] | – There you are. – Hello. | -你在这里 -你好 |
[12:54] | This is the first time I’ve ever been in your… | 这是我第一次来你的 |
[12:57] | bedroom. | 卧室 |
[12:58] | Physically, yes. | 第一次真正出现 |
[13:00] | But you’ve been here many times… | 但你已徘徊许久 |
[13:04] | in here. | 在我脑海里 |
[13:07] | Oh, darling, I have to admit | 亲爱的 我得承认 |
[13:10] | at first I’d thought you’d be | 一开始我只把你当作 |
[13:11] | just another notch on my “Piss off Mary” Belt. | 又一件能气死玛丽的战利品 |
[13:16] | But I must say… I’m falling for you. | 但我得承认 我为你坠入爱河了 |
[13:19] | If you fall, I will catch you. | 如果你往下落 我会接住你 |
[13:26] | Come on, darling. Let’s go. | 走吧 亲爱的 我们出发 |
[13:27] | Oh, Renata. | 瑞娜塔 |
[13:30] | Chase me. | 来追我呀 |
[13:35] | Perfect! | 太棒了 |
[13:36] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪里冒出来的 |
[13:37] | Oh, you’re good, Dick. You’re very good. | 你真厉害 迪克 你太厉害了 |
[13:40] | Th–Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[13:47] | Hello, Mary. | 你好 玛丽 |
[13:49] | Renata. | 瑞娜塔 |
[13:51] | I guess you’ve heard. | 我想你已经听说了吧 |
[13:52] | Dick is madly in love… | 迪克已疯狂地 |
[13:54] | with me! | 爱上了我 |
[13:57] | Yes, I’ve heard. | 没错 我听说了 |
[13:59] | Well, if it’s any consolation, | 如果说这个你会好受些的话 |
[14:02] | I’m insanely happy. | 我幸福得快要疯掉了 |
[14:05] | I’m actually glad that you | 其实我挺高兴 |
[14:06] | fell for my boyfriend hook, line and sinker, | 你这么爱我的男友 |
[14:09] | even if I had to hear it in that fake voice. | 即使要听你那假嗓子唧歪这件事 |
[14:12] | It’s not fake! I paid for it! | 才不是假的 我花钱学的 |
[14:15] | – Eurotrash! – Teacher! | -欧洲败类 -教书匠 |
[14:16] | Lightbulb butt! | 梨形臀 |
[14:18] | Pork chop! | 猪扒女 |
[14:22] | Good afternoon, Mary. | 中午好 玛丽 |
[14:33] | If we’re gonna turn the kitchen | 如果我们要把厨房 |
[14:33] | into the new senior center, | 改造成新的老年中心 |
[14:34] | it’s gonna take a lot of elbow grease. | 那要花大力气 |
[14:37] | – Hi, everybody. – Man, Dick, | -大家好 -迪克 |
[14:39] | we are having so much fun spending Renata’s money. | 我们花瑞娜塔的钱花得太爽了 |
[14:42] | Oh, good, good. | 好的 |
[14:42] | And you must be having a blast. | 你一定也爽翻了吧 |
[14:44] | I mean, blowing through all her cash. | 败光她的钱 |
[14:45] | You’re not even doing it for a good cause. | 而且连个正当理由都没有 |
[14:47] | But I am! | 但我有 |
[14:49] | I’m doing it for a very good cause: for Mary. | 我有非常正当的理由 为了玛丽 |
[14:51] | Oh, come on, Dick. | 得了吧 迪克 |
[14:53] | You could have burned Renata a long time ago, | 好久之前你就可以甩了瑞娜塔 |
[14:55] | but you guys have even made Thanksgiving plans. | 但现在你们连感恩节都计划好了 |
[14:57] | Well, everything was booking up so quick in Aspen. | 在阿斯篷订旅馆 下手不快怎么行 |
[15:00] | My God! What am I saying? | 我的天 我刚在说什么 |
[15:02] | This has got to stop! | 不能再这样下去了 |
[15:03] | Why? This is the best thing that’s ever happened to us. | 为什么 这是咱们碰到最大的好事了 |
[15:06] | It’s not supposed to be for us. | 可不是咱们应得的 |
[15:08] | I was doing it for Mary because I love her. | 我这么做是为了玛丽 因为我爱她 |
[15:10] | Nothing else matters! | 其它都不重要 |
[15:12] | I’m going over to Renata’s hotel room now, | 我现在就去酒店找瑞娜塔 |
[15:14] | and I am breaking her heart exactly as planned. | 按原计划狠狠地伤她的心 |
[15:16] | Harry, call the limo. | 哈里 把豪华轿车叫来 |
[15:29] | Darling! At last! | 亲爱的 你终于来了 |
[15:31] | Dick? What is it? | 迪克 怎么啦 |
[15:33] | Renata, there’s no easy way to say this. | 瑞娜塔 这番话虽然难以启齿 |
[15:36] | I am a ruthless man. | 但是 我本是个无情的男人 |
[15:39] | That’s what attracts so many women to me and… | 正是这点 令许多女人迷上我 |
[15:42] | and often destroys them. | 但最终毁了她们自己 |
[15:44] | Are these my shirts from Savile Row? | 这是我在萨维尔街定制的衬衫吗 |
[15:46] | When did they come in? | 什么时候到的 |
[15:47] | Yesterday, but I wanted to save them for today. | 昨天 我想留到今天给你个惊喜 |
[15:50] | They were here yesterday? | 昨天就到了 |
[15:51] | Yes. But, darling, | 没错 但是亲爱的 |
[15:52] | I have something very important to ask you. | 我要问你个重要问题 |
[15:54] | If the question is “When do I want my shirts?” | 如果要问我”什么时候想要衬衫” |
[15:55] | The answer is “Right now!” | 答案是”现在” |
[15:57] | Darling, I can’t wait any longer. | 亲爱的 我等不下去了 |
[15:58] | I must ask you right now. | 我必须现在问你 |
[15:59] | – What is it? – Dick… | -什么问题 -迪克 |
[16:01] | this last week has been so magical. | 这一周实在是太梦幻了 |
[16:06] | will you marry me? | 你愿意娶我吗 |
[16:08] | Marry you? | 娶你 |
[16:08] | Oh, please say yes. | 拜托答应吧 |
[16:12] | Do you even have to ask? | 这还用问吗 |
[16:18] | Okay, so it’s come to our attention that a fight broke out | 好了 我们发现今天红队和蓝队 |
[16:21] | today between the red team and the blue team. | 发生了冲突 |
[16:23] | – That’s not cool. – Not at all. | -这样可不好 -太不好了 |
[16:25] | Now, we have devised a simple plan | 所以我们设计了一个简单方案 |
[16:27] | to keep this kind of incident from breaking out again. | 防止此类事件再次发生 |
[16:30] | The north side of the teen center will belong to the reds. | 青少年中心的北区归红队 |
[16:35] | The south to the blues. | 南区归蓝队 |
[16:37] | All right, you got that, guys? | 好了 都听清楚了吗 |
[16:38] | Now get outta here. No more fighting– | 现在都出去 不许打架 |
[16:40] | unless you have to defend your turf, obviously. | 除非是为了守卫自己的领地 |
[16:43] | That’s right. Remember, friendship is fleeting. | 没错 记住 友谊稍纵即逝 |
[16:45] | But a tattoo? That’s forever. | 但是纹身 会陪你一辈子 |
[16:56] | Dick! What’s going on? | 迪克 这是怎么回事 |
[16:57] | You were supposed to break her heart, not propose. | 你本来是该伤她的心 而不是向她求婚 |
[16:59] | No, she proposed to me. | 不 是她向我求的婚 |
[17:01] | I can’t believe you accepted. | 你居然还答应了 |
[17:04] | I’m beginning to think you want to be with her. | 我怀疑你根本就是想跟她在一起 |
[17:06] | No! No! No, Mary, on the contrary. | 不不不 正好相反 玛丽 |
[17:08] | This will be our greatest moment. | 这是咱们最重要的时刻 |
[17:09] | Being jilted at the altar is the ultimate in humiliation. | 被抛弃于圣坛之上才是最大的羞辱 |
[17:13] | Renata will be dumped from dizzying heights | 瑞娜塔会在众目睽睽之下 |
[17:16] | with everyone watching. | 被我狠狠地抛弃 |
[17:18] | I’m not sure even she deserves this. | 我不确定她是否应该落个如此下场 |
[17:19] | She does, Mary. | 当然应该 玛丽 |
[17:21] | You know that. | 你明白的 |
[17:22] | Yes, I do. | 对 没错 |
[17:25] | Come along, darling. It’s time to start. | 过来吧 亲爱的 该开始了 |
[17:27] | Sit down, Mary. | 坐下来 玛丽 |
[17:28] | Sit and watch… and enjoy. | 坐下来看好戏开场 |
[17:32] | Welcome, all, to this special day. | 欢迎大家在这特殊的日子来到此地 |
[17:34] | Harry, whose turf is this museum? | 哈里 这个博物馆该算哪队的领地 |
[17:37] | Uh, the reds. | 红队的吧 |
[17:39] | Then what’s the blue team doing here? | 那蓝队来这里做什么 |
[17:41] | We invited them. | 是我们邀请的 |
[17:44] | So, Renata Albright, | 那么 瑞娜塔·欧布莱特 |
[17:46] | do you take Dick Solomon to be your husband? | 你是否愿意接受迪克·所罗门为夫 |
[17:48] | Oh, I do! | 我愿意 |
[17:49] | And, Dick Solomon, | 迪克·所罗门 |
[17:50] | do you take Renata Albright to be your wife? | 你是否愿意接受瑞娜塔·欧布莱特为妻 |
[17:54] | Of course I do! | 当然愿意 |
[17:57] | I now pronounce you man and wife. | 现在我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[17:59] | Hold on! Hold on! Hold on! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[18:00] | Dick! Dick! Dick! Dick! Dick! Dick! Dick! Dick! | 迪克 迪克 迪克 迪克 迪克 |
[18:03] | Oh, Mary-berry, don’t wreck this. | 玛丽小亲亲 别来捣乱嘛 |
[18:06] | No! I am not going to let my boyfriend marry my sister. | 不 我才不会让我男友娶我妹妹 |
[18:09] | But he’s not your boyfriend anymore, Mary. | 但他已经不是你的男友了 玛丽 |
[18:12] | He’s my husband. | 他是我老公 |
[18:13] | Yeah, she has a point, Mary. | 对 她说得没错 玛丽 |
[18:15] | Now that I’m married, | 既然我已经结婚了 |
[18:16] | it’s really not quite right for us to keep seeing each other | 我们俩就不该再继续交往了 |
[18:19] | – What? – Stay the course. | -什么 -坚持住 |
[18:21] | When the kids are in grad school, whammo! | 等到我和她的孩子读研了 你懂的 |
[18:24] | Forget it! | 痴心妄想 |
[18:26] | Renata, | 瑞娜塔 |
[18:27] | this sham marriage was designed to humiliate you. | 这场假结婚本是用来羞辱你的 |
[18:30] | – Sham? – Yes. | -假的 -没错 |
[18:32] | But like everything else in your charmed life, | 但正如你美丽人生中其它事件一样 |
[18:34] | it turned on its head and blew me out of the water. | 最终却反而杀了我个措手不及 |
[18:37] | Nice plan, Dick! | 真是妙计 迪克 |
[18:41] | Is this true? You planned to hurt me? | 这是真的吗 你本来是想伤害我 |
[18:43] | No, no, she’s really mischaracterizing the plan. | 不不 她对计划的定性是错误的 |
[18:46] | It was more of a polite wake-up call, | 这计划本来只是个友善的提醒 |
[18:48] | segueing into a lifetime of joy, | 为了你们一生的幸福 |
[18:50] | reconciliation, and sisterly love. | 彼此和解 姐妹相亲相爱 |
[18:52] | And I’m so happy it worked out. | 真高兴计划奏效了 |
[18:54] | Three Musketeers! Hands in! | 三个火枪手 一起加油 |
[18:59] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[19:00] | You want him? You’ve got him! | 你要他吗 他是你的了 |
[19:02] | He’s all yours. | 他是你的 |
[19:04] | Mary! Renata! | 玛丽 瑞娜塔 |
[19:07] | I have an announcement to make. | 我要宣布一件事 |
[19:09] | The red team would like to invite the rolling blues | 红队向蓝队下战书 |
[19:11] | out to the gazebo to have their asses handed to them. | 说要在凉亭打得他们满地找牙 |
[19:29] | What happened to all the furniture? | 咱的家具都去哪儿了 |
[19:31] | Oh, the kids. | 那帮孩子 |
[19:33] | They were rotten from the get-go. | 已经坏到无可救药了 |
[19:37] | My only regret | 我唯一后悔 |
[19:38] | is that we cared enough to try. | 之前因为爱而没有放弃拯救他们 |
[19:41] | They were animals. | 这帮小畜牲 |
[19:45] | I’m here to get my things. | 我来拿我的东西 |
[19:46] | Oh, hey, you know what? That’s a good idea. | 对哦 好主意 |
[19:48] | We should go get our old | 我们应该去收容所 |
[19:49] | furniture back from that homeless shelter. | 搬回咱们的旧家具 |
[19:55] | So, Mary… | 玛丽 |
[19:57] | I guess that sister of | 我想 你妹妹这次 |
[19:58] | yours sort of did a number on both of us, huh? | 把我俩都摆了一道 对吧 |
[20:02] | I’ve never understood the phrase “Team of lawyers” | 我一直都不知道”律师团”是个什么东西 |
[20:04] | until they all surrounded me right after the wedding. | 直到那群人在婚礼后把我围起来 |
[20:09] | I bet you made out like a bandit in the divorce. | 我打赌离婚让你赚了一大笔吧 |
[20:12] | What did you get, | 你得到了什么 |
[20:13] | the plane or the chalet in Gstaad? | 飞机还是瑞士滑雪胜地的度假屋 |
[20:16] | No, I was offered them both, but I didn’t take either. | 不 她本来要把这俩都给我 我都没要 |
[20:18] | – Oh? – No. | -是吗 -没要 |
[20:20] | No, the only thing I insisted on, in fact, | 事实上 我唯一坚持的是 |
[20:23] | was Renata’s promise not to build that museum addition. | 让瑞娜塔答应不会建博物馆的副馆 |
[20:27] | You know, the one that was going to | 就是会遮住 |
[20:28] | cast a shadow on your office? | 你办公室光线的那个 |
[20:32] | Oh, Dick… | 迪克 |
[20:34] | you planned this all along. | 是你计划了这一切 |
[20:36] | – I did? – Yes! | -是我吗 -是的 |
[20:38] | You wooed her, you wed her, | 你追求她 你娶了她 |
[20:40] | but you kept your eye on the prize. | 但你关心的只是最终的战利品 |
[20:41] | We beat Renata! | 我们战胜了瑞娜塔 |
[20:43] | Well, Mary… | 玛丽 |
[20:45] | I am a ruthless man. | 我是个无情的男人 |
[20:49] | Make love to me, Dick. | 和我做爱吧 迪克 |
[20:52] | Well, all right, but… | 好的 但是 |
[20:53] | I warn you, I just got divorced an hour ago. | 我警告你 我一小时前刚离婚 |
[20:55] | So you’re getting me on the rebound. | 所以你这是在给我疗情伤而已 |
[20:58] | I’ll take my chance. | 那我就不客气了 |