时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh, look! | 看 |
[00:06] | That sexy new French film opened. | 这部法国情色电影上映了 |
[00:08] | They shot it two years ago, | 其实两年前就拍好了 |
[00:10] | but had to wait until the actress was of legal age. | 但得等到女主角成年了才能上映 |
[00:15] | Yeah, I saw that movie yesterday. | 这片子我昨天已经看过了 |
[00:16] | Hey, how was it? | 感觉怎么样 |
[00:18] | I heard there was an awesome shower scene. | 听说还有精彩的沐浴戏 |
[00:19] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[00:21] | But then this naked girl got in, | 但当那个裸女进去了后 |
[00:23] | and you could barely see the shower. | 她把淋浴都挡住了 |
[00:26] | I’m taking Mary to the 6:00 showing. | 我准备今晚六点带玛丽去看 |
[00:28] | Don and I are going to the 6:00. | 我和唐也准备六点去看 |
[00:30] | Well, maybe we should join you. | 要不咱们一起吧 |
[00:32] | Oh, that would be great. Does Mary have to come? | 太好了 玛丽一定要去吗 |
[00:34] | Of course she does, Sally. | 她当然要去了 莎莉 |
[00:36] | She’s my girlfriend. She’s paying. | 她是我女朋友 该她请客 |
[00:40] | Fine, but do me a favor this time. | 好吧 但这次帮个忙 |
[00:42] | When we get to the theater don’t yell “Fire!” | 进电影院后不许为了看观众的反应 |
[00:44] | Just to see what everybody will do; it’s my turn. | 就大声喊”着火了” 这次轮到我喊了 |
[00:46] | Agreed. | 好吧 |
[00:48] | Well, family, I’m off to work. | 好了 孩子们 我去上班了 |
[00:51] | See you later. | 回见 |
[00:53] | Fire! Fire! | 着火了 着火了 |
[00:57] | It’s never not funny. | 这招真是欢乐到永远 |
[01:00] | That guy’s got a million of ’em. | 这家伙太会搞笑了 |
[01:02] | Yeah, and they’re all that one. | 没错 次次都用同一招 |
[01:05] | Hey, Tommy, you know, I meant to ask you, | 汤米 我一直想问你 |
[01:07] | now that you have graduated, | 你现在已经毕业了 |
[01:09] | I guess your mission as a high-schooler | 你作为高中生的任务 |
[01:11] | is pretty much over, huh? | 已经结束了吧 |
[01:12] | Yeah, that’s true. On to the next phase. | 没错 进入了新的阶段 |
[01:13] | Aw, menopause. | 更年期了啊 |
[01:17] | No, Harry, he’s talking about college. | 不 哈里 他说的是上大学 |
[01:19] | College? No, | 上大学 不 |
[01:21] | I’ve had enough of classes and schedules. | 我已经厌倦了按部就班地上课 |
[01:23] | I’m gonna do my own thing. | 现在我要为自己而活 |
[01:25] | It’s time to go out on the road, | 是时候出去闯荡一番了 |
[01:27] | where life is a question mark, where you– | 人生是一个问号 此刻我… |
[01:29] | “Make no promises–“ | “无需承诺 |
[01:31] | Follow no plans and careen across the nation | 无需计划 颠沛流离于全国 |
[01:34] | plucking experiences like | 像从藤蔓上落下的葡萄一样 |
[01:36] | grapes off the vine.” | 去采摘人生体验吧” |
[01:37] | Yeah, well, I can’t be original yet. | 好吧 这话虽然不是我原创的 |
[01:40] | But I’m sure that Kerouac was pretty boring | 但我肯定 凯鲁亚克出去闯荡之前 |
[01:42] | before he went out on the road. | 肯定也觉得生活无趣 |
[01:44] | And that’s what I’m gonna do: | 所以我现在要做的就是 |
[01:46] | follow my wanderlust. | 追随我的流浪之心 |
[01:47] | Well, I’m going with ya. | 算我一个 |
[01:49] | Because I, too, have a wanderlust | 因为我也有一颗流浪之心 |
[01:53] | inspired by a different book. | 我受到的是另一本书的启发 |
[01:55] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[01:56] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[01:57] | And one day far from here, | 某一天 在千里之外 |
[01:59] | you and I will point our fingers at | 我们俩将伸出手指 |
[02:01] | that bespectacled man with the sock hat | 指着那个戴绒球帽的眼镜男 |
[02:03] | and proudly say, “There’s Waldo!” | 骄傲地说 “找到沃尔多了” |
[02:03] | [著名儿童读物 在人山人海中找到戴眼镜 和绒球帽穿红白条纹衫的沃尔多] | |
[02:10] | Harry, Waldo’s a fictional character. | 哈里 沃尔多是虚构人物 |
[02:13] | Ah, then it will be that much sweeter. | 那我们找到他的时候 |
[02:17] | When we find him. | 就更棒了 |
[02:57] | Nina, what are you looking for? | 尼娜 你在找什么 |
[02:58] | It’s Wednesday, | 今天是周三 |
[02:59] | and Dr. Solomon get’s all bent out of shape | 如果所罗门教授发现没给”土豆先生” |
[03:01] | if the angry eyes aren’t in his Mr. Potato Man. | 换上它的”愤怒眼” 他会大发雷霆的 |
[03:06] | You shouldn’t have to do things like that for Dick. | 你不该为迪克做这种小事 |
[03:08] | That’s degrading. | 这太屈就了 |
[03:09] | And it’s not degrading to go out with him? | 那你跟他交往就不屈就了 |
[03:17] | Nina, it’s Wednesday. Where are the angry eyes? | 尼娜 今天是周三 “愤怒眼”呢 |
[03:21] | Oh, there they are. | 原来在你脸上 |
[03:24] | Hi, Dick. | 你好 迪克 |
[03:26] | Oh, Mary, would you like to go to the movies tonight, | 玛丽 你今晚想去看电影吗 |
[03:29] | just you and me? | 就咱俩 |
[03:30] | That sounds like fun. | 听起来挺有趣的 |
[03:31] | And Don and Sally? | 还有唐和莎莉 |
[03:32] | That sounds like less fun. | 听起来没那么有趣了 |
[03:34] | Oh, come on, Mary, come with us. | 拜托了 玛丽 和我们一起吧 |
[03:36] | And bring your big purse, | 记得带多点钱 |
[03:37] | ’cause I’m poppin’ corn for four. | 我要请四个人吃爆米花 |
[03:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:41] | But don’t bring that walker. | 但不许再带那个助步器 |
[03:42] | I’m not gonna try and get you | 我才不要再帮你 |
[03:44] | a senior citizen discount again. | 打个老年人折扣了 |
[03:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:48] | If your dignity is worth $2 to you, then fine. | 如果你的自尊值两块钱 那我就不带 |
[03:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:57] | That was good. | 真好笑 |
[03:58] | Oh, I gotta tell ya, hombre, | 我要告诉你 伙计 |
[04:00] | going out with you and Dick | 跟你和迪克一起出来 |
[04:01] | was not quite the spike in the forehead | 完全没我之前想象的 |
[04:04] | I thought it was gonna be. | 那么让人头疼 |
[04:06] | And to pay for all our movie tickets, | 而且你还请我们看电影 |
[04:07] | that was just above and beyond. | 这简直就是太好了 |
[04:09] | Oh, well, Dick convinced me that was the thing to do | 其实是迪克说服我这么做的 |
[04:11] | when he grabbed my credit card and paid for everybody. | 因为他抢了我的信用卡 拿去付账了 |
[04:14] | Oh, that reminds me, Mary, | 这倒提醒我了 玛丽 |
[04:16] | I’ll be needing that card back sometime after dessert. | 待会吃完甜点后 我还得用到你的信用卡 |
[04:20] | Hey you guys, why don’t we do this again Saturday night? | 听我说 周六晚上我们再一起出来玩吧 |
[04:22] | Oh, great idea. How ’bout it, Mary? | 好主意 你觉得呢 玛丽 |
[04:24] | – Why not? – Don? | -没问题啊 -唐 |
[04:25] | Well, I’ll be on duty. | 周六我要值班 |
[04:28] | But I can make it. | 但我能来 |
[04:30] | Hey, hey, how about that movie? | 你们觉得那部电影怎么样 |
[04:33] | Oh, I know! | 就是嘛 |
[04:34] | That couple had so much passion for each other. | 那对情侣可真有激情 |
[04:36] | That’s how my Donny makes me feel | 当唐唐看着我的眼睛时 |
[04:39] | when he looks into me eyes. | 我也觉得好有激情 |
[04:41] | I dunno, I thought a few of those love scenes | 我不知道 我觉得有一些情爱镜头 |
[04:44] | were a little gratuitous. | 有些多余 |
[04:45] | Mary, I’m surprised you’re so prudish. | 玛丽 你居然这么假正经 |
[04:49] | Especially since she’s such a hellcat between the sheets. | 她在床上可是个悍妇 |
[04:51] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[04:53] | No, it’s true. | 我说的是事实 |
[04:54] | What Mary does to my back with her nails is art. | 她在我背上抓出来的血痕简直是艺术品 |
[04:57] | Oh, stop it. | 停下来 |
[04:59] | Stop it? Stop it? | 停下来 停下来 |
[05:00] | That’s something you’ll never hear her say under the sheets. | 她在床上的时候可绝不会说这三个字 |
[05:03] | Wait, wait, hold on, | 等等 打住 |
[05:04] | not to take anything away from you all, right, | 我可不是要抢你的风头 |
[05:06] | but my guy’s no slouch in the sack, either. | 我男人在床上也是神勇无比的 |
[05:09] | Now remember, Don’s a public servant. | 别忘了 唐可是人民公仆 |
[05:11] | He stays ’til the job gets done. | 他永远都坚挺到最后一秒 |
[05:12] | Sally, please. | 莎莉 别说了 |
[05:13] | Hey hey! Hey, Donny. | 真有你的 唐唐 |
[05:15] | You know, until I met Don, | 直到遇到了唐 |
[05:16] | I had no idea you could get a cramp in your boobs. | 我才知道胸部高潮痉挛是什么感受 |
[05:21] | Oh, you can. | 真的会哦 |
[05:23] | Well, Mary likes to chase me around the bed wearing nothing | 玛丽喜欢全裸跟我在床边玩追逐游戏 |
[05:25] | but a tribal fertility mask | 全身上下只有部落生育面具 |
[05:27] | and a small square of burlap. | 和一小块麻袋 |
[05:28] | Guess where? Not there. | 猜猜遮哪里 反正不是那里 |
[05:30] | Hey, how about the check? | 买单怎么样 |
[05:32] | Huh, maybe I should get– I’m gonna go get the check. | 也许我该… 我去拿账单 |
[05:34] | Oh, there’s my cleaning lady. | 我看到我的清洁女工了 |
[05:42] | Oh, man, look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[05:44] | See, this is the kind of authentic Americana | 看吧 这才是正宗的美式乡村 |
[05:47] | that you don’t find in Rutherford. | 这在拉瑟福是找不到的 |
[05:49] | Nope, only if you stand on our toilet | 找不到 除非站在咱家马桶上 |
[05:51] | and look out our bathroom window. | 往厕所窗外看 |
[05:55] | What do you say to a cup of joe and a hunk of pie? | 你觉得来杯咖啡和一大块饼怎么样 |
[05:58] | I say, “Hello, pie.” | 我会说 “你好啊大饼” |
[06:02] | What am I, with the rain man? Where the money? | 你是外表白痴内里天才吗 钱呢 |
[06:12] | I thought we had more money than this. | 我想我们带的钱不止这些吧 |
[06:14] | Well, I thought I had smaller holes in my pockets, | 我想我裤袋里的洞没这么大 |
[06:16] | but hey, that’s what life on the road is all about. | 但流浪者生涯就该是这样嘛 |
[06:20] | You know? Discovery. | 知道吗 不断发现 |
[06:22] | So then, what, are we completely tapped out now? | 这么说 我们现在成穷光蛋了吗 |
[06:25] | No, you know what? This is good. | 不 这样其实挺好的 |
[06:28] | This is good news, Harry. | 这是个好事 哈里 |
[06:30] | This is how stories are born. | 这样才能催生出故事 |
[06:32] | Yeah, I feel like Kerouac | 我觉得自己像凯鲁亚克 |
[06:34] | strolling into Bakersfield, | 在贝克斯菲尔德漫步 |
[06:36] | broke, looking to make some walkin’ money. | 身无分文 寻找赚些小钱的机会 |
[06:38] | And I feel like Waldo. | 我觉得自己像沃尔多 |
[06:42] | At the beach, poking out from behind that cabana. | 在沙滩上 从小屋后探出身子 |
[06:50] | Hi, Phil. | 你好 菲尔 |
[06:52] | Can I help you boys? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[06:53] | You sure can, Phil. | 当然了 菲尔 |
[06:55] | My friend and I here | 我和我朋友 |
[06:56] | haven’t had a hot meal for a good two hours. | 已经足足两小时没吃顿饭了 |
[06:58] | We’re hungry drifters. | 我们是饥饿的流浪者 |
[07:00] | That we are, and we’d be willing to work | 是的 所以我们想给你打工 |
[07:03] | for our two squares a day. | 混个一天两顿温饱 |
[07:04] | I’m pretty handy, and my friend here, | 我挺能干的 我的朋友 |
[07:07] | um, can draw fanciful caricatures of your patrons. | 可以为你的客人画讽刺漫画 |
[07:12] | Fanciful caricatures. | 讽刺漫画 |
[07:24] | That look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[07:26] | It’s a square with “Phil” written inside it. | 这就是个框框 里面写了个”菲尔” |
[07:30] | Keep it. | 留着吧 |
[07:35] | Man, my hair can do no wrong today! | 哎呀 我的秀发今天真是美呆了 |
[07:38] | Morning, Sally. | 早啊 莎莉 |
[07:39] | Hey. | 早 |
[07:40] | Say, Sally, | 莎莉 |
[07:41] | last night when we were out with Don and Mary, | 昨晚我们和唐还有玛丽一起出去时 |
[07:44] | did you notice anything strange? | 你有没有觉得很奇怪 |
[07:46] | You mean the way they acted all weird | 当我们夸他们床技好时 |
[07:47] | when we talked about how good they are in bed? | 他俩都举止怪异吗 |
[07:49] | No. No, the way they | 不 我是说 |
[07:51] | didn’t say anything about how good we are in bed. | 他们没有夸我们床技很好 |
[07:55] | Hey, you’re right! | 你说的没错 |
[07:57] | I mean, what kind of freaks don’t openly discuss | 不在大庭广众下公开讨论 |
[08:00] | their lover’s sex moves in public? | 自己爱人的床技 他们够怪异的 |
[08:04] | It’s crazy, no? | 这也太扯了 对吧 |
[08:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:06] | I mean, we talked about everything. | 我们什么都聊了 |
[08:07] | I mean, politics, money… | 政治 金钱 |
[08:09] | Don’s friend Cyrus from high school. | 唐的高中朋友赛勒斯 |
[08:11] | Oh, and Albright got really passionate about electric cars. | 欧布莱特谈起电车时好激动啊 |
[08:15] | She hates ’em. | 她讨厌电车 |
[08:16] | Yeah, so what’s wrong with talking about sex? | 对嘛 所以讨论性爱有什么问题 |
[08:18] | We’d just seen a whole movie about it. | 我们刚看完一部性爱电影 |
[08:19] | I know. | 就是嘛 |
[08:20] | You see it everywhere. | 性几乎无处不在呀 |
[08:22] | Magazines, billboards, music videos. | 杂志 广告牌 还有音乐视频 |
[08:25] | The whole planet revolves around it, | 整个地球都是围绕着性转动的 |
[08:27] | but when it comes to praising my attributes as a lover, | 但应该赞美我的情人属性时 |
[08:29] | Mary is bizarrely silent. | 玛丽出奇地沉默 |
[08:33] | Well, Don wasn’t exactly beating the drum for me, either. | 唐也没有替我大肆宣传 |
[08:38] | Think that’s cause there’s nothing to talk about? | 难道是因为没话可说 |
[08:41] | Oh, are you saying we’re no good in the sack? | 就是说 我们床技很烂 |
[08:49] | Oh my God! | 我的天哪 |
[08:55] | I stepped hopeful out of a dank shoebox attic | 我满怀希望 走出了俄亥俄州拉瑟福镇 |
[08:58] | in Rutherford, Ohio | 那个潮湿阁楼蜗居 |
[08:59] | in the wheat-swept breadbasket of America. | 它位于美国麦浪一望无垠的产粮区 |
[09:02] | America, | 美国啊 |
[09:04] | and now I dwell | 而现在我住在 |
[09:06] | in a grease-marked palace of drills | 一座油腻腻的宫殿 这里有钻头 |
[09:09] | spills and guys named, “Phil.” | 漏的油 还有叫菲尔的大块头 |
[09:14] | All right. I’m famous. | 好吧 我红了 |
[09:17] | So Phil, tell me your story. | 菲尔 给我讲讲你的故事吧 |
[09:20] | What brought you to this gas station? | 你为什么会来到这个加油站 |
[09:22] | Was it the call of the open road? | 闯荡的使命召唤了你吗 |
[09:24] | The never-ending circus of passing strangers? | 还是因为这里有永不停息的陌生人流 |
[09:27] | Well, I didn’t graduate from high school, | 是这样 我高中没毕业 |
[09:29] | and then my dad died. | 然后我爸去世了 |
[09:32] | That’s a tragic story. | 真是个悲惨故事 |
[09:34] | I’m so jealous. | 我好嫉妒 |
[09:38] | Well, Harry, we should get back to work. | 好啦 哈里 我们该工作了 |
[09:40] | Help me put these tools away. | 帮我把这些工具收起来吧 |
[09:41] | All right. Mind if I grab a smoke? | 好的 介意我抽根烟吗 |
[09:54] | Mind if I quit smoking? | 介意我不抽烟吗 |
[09:57] | You know, I love this kind of work. | 我还挺爱这类工作的 |
[09:59] | Clears my head. | 能让我头脑清醒 |
[10:00] | Real. Tools. | 很实在 都是工具 |
[10:02] | Not afraid to get your hands dirty. | 不用害怕弄脏手 |
[10:04] | Oh my God, what is this stuff? | 天哪 这是什么东西 |
[10:06] | This doesn’t come out, does it? | 洗不掉了 对吗 |
[10:07] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:11] | Phil, do you have any club soda? | 菲尔 你这儿有苏打水吗 |
[10:16] | Well, hello there, honky tonk angel. | 你好啊 乡村小酒馆天使 |
[10:20] | Anyone ever tell you that you’re pretty enough | 有没有人跟你说 你美得可以做 |
[10:23] | to be on one of them naked lady mud flaps? | 挡泥板上的裸女剪影 |
[10:28] | Anyone ever tell you to check under the hood | 有没有人跟你说 去检查引擎盖下面 |
[10:31] | and then drove right over you? | 然后从你身上碾过去 |
[10:34] | I get it, you want full service. | 我懂了 你想要全套服务 |
[10:48] | Mind if I smoke? | 介意我抽烟吗 |
[10:54] | Does this tape work on metal? | 这个胶带能粘金属吗 |
[10:56] | ‘Cause my gun barrel’s kinda loose. | 我的枪管有些松了 |
[10:59] | Officer, I’ve only got one thing. | 警官 我只买了一样东西 |
[11:01] | Would you mind if I went in front of you? | 我能先付钱吗 |
[11:03] | Oh, sure thing. | 没问题 |
[11:04] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:11] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[11:14] | How are ya? | 你还好吗 |
[11:15] | What a surprise. | 真是太巧了 |
[11:17] | Isn’t this crazy? | 很疯狂 对吧 |
[11:18] | – How are ya? – Good, good. | -你好吗 -挺好 挺好的 |
[11:21] | Good seeing you the other night. | 那天晚上见到你挺高兴的 |
[11:22] | – Very. – Yeah. | -我也是 -没错 |
[11:23] | Good. | 很高兴 |
[11:26] | Anyway. | 挺好 |
[11:28] | It was kind of bizarre. | 其实感觉相当奇怪 |
[11:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:31] | And what Sally said about how attentive you are in bed, | 莎莉说你在床上很专心 |
[11:34] | I… | 我… |
[11:35] | What Dick said about that burlap square, | 迪克说你只遮一小块麻袋 |
[11:37] | I just can’t get that picture of you naked out of my head. | 我脑子里一直回放着你全裸的画面 |
[11:40] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, that’s okay. | -真抱歉 -没关系 |
[11:43] | What Sally said about you keeps | 莎莉说的关于你的话 |
[11:44] | playing in my head on a loop. | 一直在我脑海里回想 |
[11:47] | “Don stays until the job gets done. | 唐永远都坚挺到最后一秒 |
[11:49] | Don stays until the job gets done. | 唐永远都坚挺到最后一秒 |
[11:50] | Don stays until the job gets done.” | 唐永远都坚挺到最后一秒 |
[11:54] | Tell me about the mask, Mary. | 给我讲讲那个面具 玛丽 |
[11:56] | Is it red? Is it red? | 是红色的吗 是红的吗 |
[11:59] | With pointy horns. | 还有两个尖角 |
[12:01] | Holy mama. | 我的个天 |
[12:03] | Next. | 下一位 |
[12:05] | Price check. | 查价吧 |
[12:06] | I don’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[12:13] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[12:13] | Table for four, please. | 麻烦一共四位 |
[12:14] | Smoking or non-smoking? | 吸烟还是无烟区[性感还是不性感] |
[12:16] | That’s what we’re here to find out. | 我们来这里就是想知道答案 |
[12:19] | Why the hell are we out again? | 我们干嘛又要一起出来 |
[12:21] | It was nothing. Just relax. | 没什么的 放轻松 |
[12:24] | You think they know? | 你觉得他们知道了吗 |
[12:26] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[12:27] | Come on, Mary. Ah, something smells good. | 来吧 玛丽 什么这么香 |
[12:29] | Ah, they bake their own bread. | 他们自家烤面包 |
[12:31] | Oh boy. | 真的呀 |
[12:33] | It really smells. Nice. | 闻起来真香 真不错 |
[12:36] | Yeah, it sure does. | 没错 |
[12:37] | So, Don, Mary, are Sally and I good in bed? | 那么 唐 玛丽 莎莉和我床技好吗 |
[12:42] | It starts. | 又开始了 |
[12:43] | I think Don and I would prefer to talk about bread. | 我想唐和我宁愿聊聊面包 |
[12:47] | Is that true, Don? | 是这样吗 唐 |
[12:48] | Or the butter. | 聊黄油也行 |
[12:51] | Fine, yeah, we’ll talk about bread. | 好吧 那咱就聊面包 |
[12:54] | Is Irish soda bread really all– | 爱尔兰苏打面包真的是… |
[12:59] | Oh, I can’t do it! | 我说不下去了 |
[13:01] | There’s something the two of you won’t tell us. | 你俩有事不愿意告诉我们 |
[13:03] | We already know what it is, so what is it? | 我们已经知道了 到底是什么事 |
[13:05] | Dick, I haven’t the faintest idea– | 迪克 我一点也不知道… |
[13:06] | Mary and I kissed. | 我和玛丽亲过了 |
[13:08] | Aw, geez. | 我的天哪 |
[13:09] | You what? | 你们什么 |
[13:10] | You what? | 你们什么 |
[13:11] | Well, it wasn’t completely our fault. | 也不能全怪我们好吗 |
[13:13] | You lit the wick. What can I say? | 是你们挑起来的 我能说什么呢 |
[13:14] | Good way to soften the blow. | 真会息事宁人 |
[13:16] | Yeah, nice blow softener. | 对啊 真会避重就轻 |
[13:18] | Admit it, Mary, | 承认吧 玛丽 |
[13:19] | you kissed because we’re inadequate. | 你亲他是因为我满足不了你 |
[13:21] | That’s not it. | 才不是 |
[13:22] | Come on, Sally, | 莎莉 我们走 |
[13:23] | let’s leave these thoroughbreds alone in their stables. | 让纯种马一起待在马厩里 |
[13:26] | Yeah, the big stud and his feisty little broodmare. | 对 这只大种马和他精力充沛的小种母马 |
[13:29] | Mary, pay for dinner yourself. Here is you credit card. | 玛丽 自己付账吧 你的信用卡还你 |
[13:38] | This place looks great. | 这屋子收拾得真整齐 |
[13:39] | You didn’t have to do this, Tommy. | 你不用做这些的 汤米 |
[13:40] | Ah, well, yeah, I have trouble writing | 是这样的 我在凌乱的环境里 |
[13:42] | in a cluttered environment. | 无法写作 |
[13:44] | So I inventoried the tires | 所以我整理了这些轮胎 |
[13:46] | and I composted these old sandwiches | 过期三明治堆肥了 |
[13:49] | and I stacked these oil cans. | 还把油罐都堆好了 |
[13:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:52] | Oh, and I put all the dirty magazines | 对了 我还把所有色情杂志 |
[13:54] | in black shrinkwrap. | 用黑色保鲜膜包好了 |
[13:57] | Who asked you to do that? | 谁让你这么干的 |
[14:00] | I’ll get that. Where’s Harry? | 我去招待 哈里去哪里了 |
[14:08] | We gotta business to run, man, what are you doing? | 我们还要做生意呢 伙计 你在干嘛 |
[14:11] | You didn’t recognize the theme to Beverly Hills Cop? | 你没听出来这是《妙探出差》的主题曲吗 |
[14:15] | Look, here, try this one, all right? | 来 听着 试试这首 |
[14:22] | Here I am, rock you like a hurricane. | 《像飓风一样震撼你》 |
[14:23] | Come on, we gotta get back to work. | 走啦 回去工作 |
[14:25] | Folks, I apologize. He’s new here. | 伙计们 抱歉 他是新来的 |
[14:28] | Harry, we still on for later? | 哈里 等下照旧吗 |
[14:29] | We’re meeting at the road house. | 我们在小酒馆碰面吧 |
[14:31] | Yeah, the band said can’t wait for you to sit in with ’em. | 乐队说他们迫不及待等你加入 |
[14:33] | Oh yeah, just gotta find an amp for my hose. | 好的 我得给管子找个扩音器 |
[14:37] | All right. Later. | 好的 回见 |
[14:39] | All right, we’ll see you guys later. | 好的 待会见 |
[14:45] | Who was that? | 那俩是谁 |
[14:46] | Oh, that’s Amber and Duke. | 那是安珀和杜克 |
[14:49] | She’s a pole dancer and he’s a pole repairman. | 一个是钢管舞女 一个是修钢管的 |
[14:54] | Nice couple. Hey, we’re going out later on. | 不错的一对 我们待会要一起玩 |
[14:56] | You wanna come with us? | 你要加入吗 |
[14:57] | No, I’ve got a lot to do tonight. | 不了 我今晚有太多事要做 |
[14:59] | I’ve got inventory and receipt totals. | 我要清点库存和收据 |
[15:00] | – I’m gearing up for that tire recall. – Are you sure? | -还要准备轮胎召回 -你确定吗 |
[15:03] | I could cover for you | 如果你想出去玩 |
[15:04] | if you want to go out and have some fun. | 我可以替你顶班 |
[15:06] | Harry, do you think that Kerouac went out drinking | 哈里 你觉得凯鲁亚克会跟这种乡野莽夫 |
[15:09] | and having adventures with rowdy characters? | 一起喝酒一起历险吗 |
[15:12] | It says right here– | 书里有写 |
[15:14] | I haven’t had time to read it yet. | 我没时间读书了 |
[15:16] | Well, that’s too bad, because you have to kiss a man. | 太糟了 按照剧情你还得亲一个男人呢 |
[15:29] | You know, normally I’d twist Albright’s head off | 一般来讲 欧布莱特亲了我的男人 |
[15:32] | like a bottle cap for kissing my man, | 我会像拧瓶盖一样拧下她的头 |
[15:34] | but tonight I just don’t have it in me. | 但今晚我没这个心情 |
[15:38] | Oh, who can blame them? | 怎么能怪他们呢 |
[15:40] | After years of wandering in a carnal desert, | 他俩在肉欲沙漠中徘徊了几年 |
[15:43] | they finally stumbled on the sweet oasis of each other. | 终于偶遇了能滋润彼此的绿洲 |
[15:49] | My poor Donny, having to fake it all these years. | 可怜的唐唐 这么些年来都得假装 |
[15:53] | Maybe I try to be too creative. | 也许是我创意太过 |
[15:56] | Insisting that we make love on the beach. | 我不该坚持要在沙滩上做爱的 |
[15:59] | In an elevator. | 还有在电梯里 |
[16:01] | In that office supply store. | 还有办公用品店 |
[16:05] | Maybe I was just too forceful, too spontaneous. | 也许是因为我太强势 太随”性”而发 |
[16:10] | And I thought that | 我还以为 |
[16:11] | showing up in a see-through camisole | 穿一件透视背心和一条丁字裤 |
[16:14] | and a thong was all I needed. | 就能点燃他的激情 |
[16:21] | Endless hot-oil massages. | 不停歇的热油按摩 |
[16:28] | A leather halter and a sparkly platinum wig. | 一身皮革细带装 一头闪亮的白色假发 |
[16:34] | Stallion-like endurance. | 种马一样的持久力 |
[16:40] | Yoga. | 瑜伽 |
[16:44] | Yoga? | 瑜伽 |
[16:45] | In bed? | 在床上做 |
[16:47] | Tell me about it. | 跟我好好说说 |
[16:49] | Only if you tell me what kind of stallion you are. | 除非你告诉我 你是哪一类型的种马 |
[16:53] | A great, big one. | 又强又壮的那种 |
[17:06] | Bed flesh of my brother dinosaur | 恐龙兄弟们的肉身 |
[17:08] | in cans, in tanks, | 如今在罐中 箱中 |
[17:11] | petroleum. | 石油 |
[17:13] | Petroleum. | 石油 |
[17:15] | You have so many uses. | 用处多多 |
[17:22] | I got nothing. | 我才尽了 |
[17:24] | Freebird. | 自由鸟终于回来了 |
[17:26] | Bye, you crazy road hogs! | 再见了 你们这些疯狂的公路杀手 |
[17:28] | Wow! I like those guys. | 我喜欢这些家伙 |
[17:35] | Nice of you boys to show up. Where’ve you been? | 你俩终于出现了 去哪里了 |
[17:37] | Well, about the only place we haven’t been is jail. | 我们唯一没去的地方就是监狱了 |
[17:40] | Harry, we were in jail. | 哈里 我们刚才就在监狱里 |
[17:42] | Oh, yeah, | 这样啊 |
[17:44] | no wonder that bathroom attendant was so aggressive. | 难怪那个厕所服务员那么想欺侮我 |
[17:48] | Look, can you guys help me out over here? | 你们俩能帮帮我吗 |
[17:49] | No can do, Tommy. Harry and I are gonna hit the open road. | 不行 汤米 我和哈里要出门了 |
[17:52] | Yeah, the Allman brothers are in Branson. | 没错 奥尔曼兄弟乐队在布兰森 |
[17:54] | We got no choice. We’re Allman-heads! | 我们别无选择 咱是奥尔曼死忠粉 |
[17:55] | What, you– you can’t go! | 什么 你们不能去 |
[17:56] | Phil, you have to run the gas station. | 菲尔 你还得经营加油站呢 |
[17:58] | I’m not like you, Tommy. | 我不像你 汤米 |
[17:59] | I don’t want to run a gas station the rest of my life. | 我不想这辈子就浪费在这家加油站上 |
[18:02] | Well, neither do I! | 我也不想 |
[18:03] | Well, then come with us! | 那就跟我们一起去 |
[18:04] | I don’t wanna do that, either! | 我也不想跟你们一起 |
[18:05] | If I go with you, I know in two weeks, | 如果我去了 两个星期后 |
[18:07] | I’ll just end up managing the Allman brothers. | 我肯定会成为奥尔曼兄弟乐队的经理 |
[18:10] | And at this stage in their career, | 按他们的职业生涯现阶段来看 |
[18:12] | that’s just not smart. | 这显然是不明智的 |
[18:14] | Well, what are you gonna do? | 那你要干嘛 |
[18:15] | I’m too organized. | 我做事太有条理了 |
[18:17] | I’m too driven. | 太奋发努力了 |
[18:19] | I need to learn how to be irresponsible. | 我要学会不负责任 |
[18:21] | I need to go to a place where my potential | 我得去个发掘不了我的潜力 |
[18:23] | won’t shine through and I can just vege out. | 能让我彻底放松好好休息的地方 |
[18:26] | Does such a place exist? | 这种地方存在吗 |
[18:28] | Yeah, it does. | 当然存在 |
[18:29] | I’m going to college. | 我要去上大学 |
[18:37] | Another coffee. | 再来杯咖啡 |
[18:38] | And bring the pot. | 把咖啡壶整个端过来吧 |
[18:40] | I gotta lay low for a while. | 我还得低调一阵 |
[18:50] | Hello, Don. | 你好啊 唐 |
[18:51] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[18:53] | You look dressed to kill. | 你这身打扮是想要人命吗 |
[18:56] | No, Don, I’m dressed to win you back! | 不 唐 我穿成这样是为了挽回你的心 |
[19:00] | Look, come on. | 拜托 |
[19:01] | I know my curvy boobiness can’t compare | 我明白我虽然胸大 |
[19:04] | with Albright’s mousy charms! | 但比不上欧布莱特怯懦的魅力 |
[19:07] | Is this a trick? | 你又在耍花招吗 |
[19:08] | Because, you know, I can get backup just like that. | 我可是能叫后援的 |
[19:10] | Oh, see, that’s just it, Don! | 就是这样 唐 |
[19:12] | I don’t have any tricks. | 我不懂任何花招 |
[19:14] | But I want to learn. I want to satisfy you. | 但我想学 我想满足你 |
[19:20] | So I kissed Albright, and you wanna satisfy me. | 这么说 我亲了欧布莱特 而你想满足我 |
[19:24] | Oh, yes, please help me, Don. | 没错 帮帮我吧 唐 |
[19:27] | Well, I might be willing to teach you, | 好吧 也许我愿意教你 |
[19:30] | but…it will be rigorous. | 但是 会很严厉哦 |
[19:34] | I’ll wear my leather halter and sparkly wig. | 我会穿上皮革细带装 戴上亮白假发 |
[19:37] | And we’re back. | 我们和好了 |
[19:43] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[19:44] | Are you out there– | 你在外面吗 |
[19:49] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[19:51] | We’ve got to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[19:54] | Oh, what’re you doing? | 你在闹什么别扭 |
[19:55] | Are you giving me the silent treatment? | 你是在和我冷战吗 |
[19:56] | I invented the silent treatment. | 这可是我发明的 |
[19:59] | Why talk? | 有什么好谈的 |
[20:00] | Talk just ruins everything. | 话说多了只会毁了一切 |
[20:02] | One or two slightly colorful turns of phrase, | 一两句花言巧语 |
[20:06] | can make a man dump a woman, | 会让一个男人甩了他的女人 |
[20:08] | a woman throw over the love of her life, | 让一个女人抛弃她的一生挚爱 |
[20:10] | and a brilliant college professor kiss his own sister. | 还让一个优秀的大学教授亲他的妹妹 |
[20:14] | Your sister? | 你妹妹 |
[20:16] | I’m not talking. | 我不跟你讲话 |
[20:20] | Oh, Dick, what I did was wrong, | 迪克 是我的错 |
[20:22] | and I’m really embarrassed. | 我觉得很丢人 |
[20:24] | But there’s a reason why people’s personal lives | 但是 个人生活是隐私 |
[20:27] | are personal. | 是有道理的 |
[20:28] | I guess I better watch what I say. | 我说话前要三思了 |
[20:30] | No, I don’t want you to censor yourself. | 不 我不希望你审视自己的言辞 |
[20:33] | I love 80% of what comes out of your mouth. | 你说的百分之八十我都喜欢 |
[20:37] | But let’s keep what’s special between us between us. | 但咱们俩的闺房之事还是保密吧 |
[20:44] | So you don’t love Don? | 这么说 你不爱唐吗 |
[20:45] | I don’t even like Don. | 我压根就不喜欢他 |
[20:48] | Oh, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[20:52] | Did you bring the mask? | 你带了面具来吗 |
[20:53] | No. | 没 |
[20:55] | Oh, good, that thing never did anything for me. | 太好了 那东西对我没任何帮助 |
[20:58] | It was the burlap. | 我喜欢那一小块麻袋 |