时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Ugh! I am so bored! | 无聊死了 |
[00:06] | Me, too. | 可不是嘛 |
[00:08] | Well, what do we do when we’re feeling bored? | 无聊的时候该做什么呢 |
[00:10] | – Whine? – Squirm? | -发发牢骚 -扭来扭去 |
[00:12] | No, we take out the Solomon Family | 不 我们取出《所罗门家族 |
[00:14] | Rainy-Day fun book. | 未雨绸缪趣事宝典》 |
[00:16] | Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! | 太棒了 |
[00:17] | I forgot we had that. | 我都忘了还有这书呢 |
[00:19] | Let’s have a look, shall we? | 来看看吧 |
[00:20] | We can come up with an idea | 我们能想出法子 |
[00:22] | for something fun to do. | 找点乐子 |
[00:24] | Now, let’s see… | 我们来看看 |
[00:25] | We’ve done video arcades, airport bar, | 我们试过电子游乐场 机场酒吧 |
[00:27] | Shetland pony rides. | 骑设得兰矮种马 |
[00:29] | Tiny horses. | 小不点马 |
[00:30] | – That was so cool. – Yeah. | -真带劲 -是啊 |
[00:31] | It’s fun to read this book. | 看这本书真有趣 |
[00:33] | Reading this book in this book? | 看这本书也是书里的一招吗 |
[00:35] | Yes, but stop interrupting. | 是的 但别打岔 |
[00:38] | Now, here’s two things we haven’t experienced. | 还有两件我们没体验过的事 |
[00:40] | Visit a parallel universe or rent go-karts. | 探访平行世界或租卡丁车 |
[00:43] | Wait. Visit a parallel universe? | 等等 探访平行世界 |
[00:45] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[00:46] | Simple. We just use the time/space portal in the closet. | 简单 用壁橱里的时空传送门就行 |
[00:49] | Okay, here’s my concern. | 好吧 我有顾虑 |
[00:51] | Do they get angry if you drive the go-karts off the track? | 如果把卡丁车开出道了 他们会生气吗 |
[00:55] | Wait. So you mean to tell me | 等等 你是想告诉我 |
[00:57] | that we are living another existence in another place? | 我们在另一个地方过着另一种生活吗 |
[01:00] | Actually, Sally, everyone exists | 事实上 莎莉 每个人都存在于 |
[01:02] | in every possible place at every possible time. | 每个可能的时间 可能的地点 |
[01:04] | W-w-wait a second. | 等…等等 |
[01:06] | That means that somewhere right now | 那就是说 这时候在某个地方 |
[01:07] | I’m driving go-karts. | 我在开卡丁车 |
[01:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:10] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[01:11] | Well, what– what about Tommy? | 那汤米怎么办 |
[01:12] | Leave him a note. | 给他留张条 |
[01:14] | Am I okay to go dressed like this? | 我这么穿没事吧 |
[01:15] | You’re fine. | 没事 |
[01:16] | Anyway, I’m sure they have a Gap there. | 我想那里也会有盖普服饰连锁的 |
[01:18] | – Sally! – Okay, I’m so excited! | -莎莉 -好了 我好兴奋 |
[01:21] | Here we go! | 我们来了 |
[01:27] | Who am I kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[01:28] | There’s no portal to another dimension in the closet. | 壁橱里没有去另一个次元的传送门 |
[01:32] | It’s in the shower. | 在浴室里 |
[01:33] | Whoo-hoo! Yes! | 太好了 |
[01:34] | I want to go to Wisconsin! | 我想去威斯康星州 |
[01:35] | Anywhere in West New York. | 西纽约哪里都行 |
[01:46] | This is fantastic! | 真是绝了 |
[01:49] | Dick, you look great! | 迪克 你看上去真体面 |
[01:51] | Oh, so do you! | 你也是 |
[01:53] | And look at Harry! | 再看看哈里 |
[01:55] | Oh, my God, we’ve got towels. | 老天 咱家还有毛巾呢 |
[01:59] | Hey, look, there’s more. | 看 还有呢 |
[02:03] | Look at this place. | 瞧瞧这地方 |
[02:06] | We must be doing incredibly well | 我们在这个平行世界里 |
[02:08] | in this parallel universe. | 一定混得相当好啊 |
[02:10] | It is so open and airy. | 这里又开阔又通风 |
[02:13] | Yeah, we should get some cattle. | 是啊 我们该养些牛 |
[02:16] | Guys, guys, look at this! | 伙计们 来看看这个 |
[02:18] | There’s a New York taxi and a New York bus. | 有一辆纽约出租车和一辆纽约巴士 |
[02:22] | I can see the Empire State Building. | 我能看见帝国大厦 |
[02:24] | Look at the sidewalks | 看人行道上 |
[02:26] | jammed with people of every conceivable ethnic background. | 能想到的种族 这里全有 |
[02:31] | Hot damn, we’re in Vegas! | 很好 我们在拉斯维加斯 |
[03:13] | New York City. | 纽约市 |
[03:15] | My kind of town. | 我的城市 |
[03:18] | It’s the city by the bay. | 这里是海湾之城[旧金山] |
[03:20] | Gateway to the west. | 西部之门[圣路易斯] |
[03:24] | The Aloha State. | 迎宾州[夏威夷] |
[03:26] | Motown. | 汽车城[底特律] |
[03:30] | Hello, you’ve reached the Solomon residence. | 您好 这里是所罗门府邸 |
[03:32] | This is Dick Solomon, attorney-at-law. | 我是迪克·所罗门律师 |
[03:34] | Please leave a message at the beep. | 请在哔声后留言 |
[03:37] | Dick, you’re due in court in an hour. | 迪克 你一小时后得上庭 |
[03:39] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[03:41] | Did you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[03:42] | I have an answering machine! | 我有个答录机 |
[03:44] | And I’m a lawyer! | 我还是个律师 |
[03:46] | Of course! | 当然 |
[03:47] | We have whole new lives here. | 我们在这里有全新的生活 |
[03:49] | Yeah, and we’ve got to play along. I’ve got to go to court. | 我们得进入角色 我得去上庭了 |
[03:51] | Ooh, I got to go shopping. | 我得去购物 |
[03:53] | Mm, I’m gonna get a pretzel. | 我去拿块椒盐卷饼 |
[03:55] | Look, here are your coats. | 看 这里是你们的外套 |
[03:56] | Ooh, cool! | 真棒 |
[03:58] | I can’t wait to see the look on Mary’s face | 我等不及看看玛丽发现 |
[04:00] | when she finds out that I’m a lawyer. | 我是个律师时候的表情 |
[04:03] | Hold on a second. Albright’s here? | 等等 欧布莱特在这里吗 |
[04:06] | Oh, I’m sure she is. | 那还用说 |
[04:07] | A love like ours transcends | 我们情比金坚 |
[04:09] | all dimensional limitations. | 不受任何空间限制 |
[04:11] | Maybe you’ll meet some people you know too. | 或许你们也会遇到熟人 |
[04:13] | – Cool. Really? – Oh, yeah. | -酷 真的吗 -是啊 |
[04:14] | But F.Y.I., | 不过先说好 |
[04:16] | they may have made different life choices | 他们在这个世界可能做出了 |
[04:17] | in this universe. | 不同的人生选择 |
[04:19] | Mm…I see what he’s saying. | 我明白他的意思了 |
[04:21] | You see, in this world Officer Don | 你看 在这个世界 唐警官 |
[04:23] | could be an old Vietnamese woman. | 可能是个越南老女人 |
[04:26] | No, Harry, | 不 哈里 |
[04:27] | they’ll have the same bodies. | 他们的身体还是原样 |
[04:29] | Dick’s just saying | 迪克的意思是 |
[04:30] | they’ll probably all be gay. | 他们可能都是同性恋 |
[04:39] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[04:40] | General, allow me. | 将军 让我来 |
[04:42] | You’ve served your country bravely. | 你已经为祖国英勇效力了 |
[04:43] | It’s the least I can do. Go on, get in there. | 至少我能尽这点绵薄之力 快进去 |
[04:46] | I got to find out where the courthouse is. | 我得找到法院的位置 |
[04:49] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[04:50] | Sir, could you give me some directions? | 先生 能给我指个路吗 |
[04:52] | You must be from out of town. | 你一定不是本地人吧 |
[04:54] | No, no. I breathe New York. | 不不 我对纽约熟悉得很 |
[04:57] | I know this island like the back of my hand. | 我对这座岛了如指掌 |
[04:59] | Then why do you need directions? | 那你为什么要问路 |
[05:01] | I meant, do you need directions? | 我是说 你需要我给你指路吗 |
[05:04] | I am so sick of people coming in from out of town | 我烦透了人们从城外进来 |
[05:06] | and not knowing how to get to the courthouse! | 不知道怎么去法院 |
[05:08] | Are you sure you’re from this planet? | 你确定自己是这座星球的人吗 |
[05:11] | Taxi. | 出租车 |
[05:13] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[05:15] | Sally! Harry! | 莎莉 哈里 |
[05:17] | Heads up, guys. | 小心了 伙计们 |
[05:18] | New Yorkers can be curt. | 纽约人会很无礼 |
[05:20] | Um, okay, you guys, | 好了 两位 |
[05:22] | doesn’t that guy by the newsstand | 那个报摊边的人 |
[05:24] | look a lot like Tommy? | 是不是长得很像汤米 |
[05:28] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[05:29] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[05:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[05:32] | You came! | 你来啦 |
[05:35] | So you got our note? | 你看到我们的字条了吗 |
[05:36] | Your note? | 字条 |
[05:37] | No, I just come to this parallel dimension all the time. | 没 我只是一直来这个平行空间 |
[05:39] | Mostly mid-week. | 大多在周三左右 |
[05:40] | The theater prices are cheaper, | 电影票更便宜 |
[05:42] | and you miss the bridge and tunnel crowds. | 可以错开大桥和隧道的人潮 |
[05:45] | Is this thing hard to do? | 这事难办吗 |
[05:47] | I fell right into it. | 我觉得还好 |
[05:48] | I got myself a really nice gig in midtown. | 我在市中心给自己混了个不错的节目 |
[05:50] | Listen, Tommy, I’m due in court, | 听着 汤米 我该上庭了 |
[05:52] | and I don’t know how to get to the courthouse. | 而我不知道怎么去法院 |
[05:54] | I got to go to work too. You can share my cab. | 我也该工作了 你可以和我一起打车 |
[05:56] | If you got time, I’ll show you | 你要是有时间 我带你看看 |
[05:57] | where the peepshows moved | 在时代广场整顿后 |
[05:59] | after they cleaned up Times Square. | 色情小电影观看点都搬去了哪里 |
[06:00] | Tommy, I am an attorney! | 汤米 我可是个律师 |
[06:03] | But, yeah, all right. | 不过看看也无妨 |
[06:08] | Check it out, Sally. | 快看啊 莎莉 |
[06:09] | You write a column for the newspaper. | 你给报纸写专栏 |
[06:11] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[06:13] | And I’m hotter here, if that’s possible. | 我在这里更性感 如果可能的话 |
[06:16] | Look. | 看 |
[06:18] | “The two-hour orgasm.” | “两小时的高潮” |
[06:20] | I wrote that. | 我写的 |
[06:23] | I got to get cracking on tomorrow’s column, | 我得提笔写明天的专栏了 |
[06:26] | – baby. – Yeah. | -宝贝 -是的 |
[06:28] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[06:29] | What about me? | 我呢 |
[06:30] | I mean, what am I supposed to do? | 我该做什么 |
[06:31] | Just watch TV like I do back home? | 和我在家一样看电视吗 |
[06:33] | I always get left out. | 我老是受冷落 |
[06:38] | Mr. Solomon, Scott’s back from the Hamptons, | 所罗门先生 斯科特从汉普顿回来了 |
[06:40] | and he wants to talk. | 他想和你聊聊 |
[06:41] | It’s urgent. | 十万火急 |
[06:43] | Outstanding. | 真棒 |
[06:46] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[06:47] | Just, uh, play the game. | 跟着剧情走 |
[06:49] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[06:50] | Hey, Sally, how will I know | 莎莉 我怎么才能知道 |
[06:51] | if this guy I met at power yoga | 我在活力瑜伽课上认识的男人 |
[06:53] | is the marrying type? | 适不适合结婚呢 |
[06:55] | Uh…the sex will be good? | 性爱会非常棒 这点如何 |
[06:57] | Oh, that’s awesome. Thanks. | 绝了 谢了 |
[06:59] | Come on, Mr. Solomon. It’s time to go. | 赶紧 所罗门先生 该走了 |
[07:01] | Oh, yes, I suppose it is. | 嗯 我想也是 |
[07:04] | Oh, just get in the car. | 快上车吧 |
[07:11] | Hi, man. | 你好啊 |
[07:12] | Hey, can you get this for me? Thanks. | 能帮我拿着吗 谢了 |
[07:14] | Kenny. Hey, can I get a bagel? | 肯尼 能给我个面包圈吗 |
[07:16] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:17] | Toby. Hey, can we go easy on the wigs this week? | 托比 这周能不戴假发吗 |
[07:21] | It’s drying out the scalp. | 把头皮都弄干了 |
[07:23] | Hey, thanks…Tara. Tara. | 谢了 塔拉 塔拉 |
[07:25] | Tracy! | 特雷西 |
[07:26] | What’s up, man? | 你好啊 伙计 |
[07:27] | Hey, can we talk for a second? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[07:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:30] | Hey, listen, um, Tommy, man, | 听着 汤米 伙计 |
[07:32] | I don’t need to study these lines, man. | 我没必要研究这些台词 伙计 |
[07:33] | You know what I’m saying? That works for you, right? | 你明白吗 你这样做有用 |
[07:35] | But me? All I got to do is | 可我呢 我只需要把 |
[07:36] | cultivate that little “Oops, I messed up” giggle. | “哎呀 我搞砸了”的傻笑练到炉火纯青 |
[07:39] | Then America’s gonna be loving me too, so what’s up? | 全美观众也会爱我 你找我什么事 |
[07:43] | Look, I know it’s been a little weird | 听着 我知道我俩最近 |
[07:45] | between us recently, | 关系有点怪怪的 |
[07:46] | what with me getting all the attention | 因为我大受关注 |
[07:48] | and you sort of shoved into the background. | 而你被贬为了人肉背景 |
[07:50] | It does seem a little unfair, you know? | 这样有点不公平 对吧 |
[07:52] | ‘Cause I been here since ’97. You know what I’m saying? | 我从97年起就混这里了 懂吗 |
[07:54] | And you been here, what, a month? | 而你来这里才多久 一个月 |
[07:56] | But it doesn’t matter what they think out there. | 外面的人怎么想 无关紧要 |
[07:58] | What matters is that Saturday Night Live | 重要的是《周六夜现场》 |
[08:01] | is an ensemble piece. | 是个集众人之力的优秀节目 |
[08:04] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[08:05] | Yeah, you know I always felt that way, you know? | 你知道我一直也是这样想吧 |
[08:08] | I guess I’m a big sucker, huh? | 我想我很差劲吧 |
[08:10] | No! No! | 不不 |
[08:11] | It is still an ensemble piece. | 这是个集众人之力的优秀节目 |
[08:13] | We are all equal, | 我们都是平等的 |
[08:15] | and we are gonna maintain that tradition. | 我们会维持这一传统 |
[08:17] | Are you with me there? | 你同意吗 |
[08:18] | – Yeah. – Good. | -嗯 -很好 |
[08:19] | – Tommy, I’m with you. – All right. Good. | -汤米 我同意 -好 很好 |
[08:20] | Let’s rehearse. Put on the hamburger head. | 我们去彩排吧 把汉堡头戴上 |
[08:26] | Yeah. | 这就对了 |
[08:27] | Oh, that’s good. | 很好 |
[08:29] | Now, that’s really funny, man. | 真的很有趣 伙计 |
[08:30] | Here. This way. | 来 这边走 |
[08:37] | Hello… | 你们好 |
[08:40] | Is this where I’m supposed to be? | 这是我该来的地方吗 |
[08:43] | It’s about time, counselor. | 时间差不多了 律师 |
[08:46] | Nina! | 尼娜 |
[08:48] | You will address me with the proper respect. | 跟我说话要带有敬意 |
[08:51] | I am the Honorable Judge Campbell. | 我是尊敬的坎贝尔法官 |
[08:54] | You go, girlfriend. | 好样的 妹子 |
[09:00] | Counselor… | 律师 |
[09:01] | kindly proceed with your summation. | 请继续你的结案陈词 |
[09:05] | Eh, with my what? | 我的什么 |
[09:07] | Oh, uh…right, with my summation. | 对了 我的结案陈词 |
[09:16] | We sit here in this court of law, | 我们坐在这个法庭之上 |
[09:19] | we, with our fragile sense of right and wrong. | 我们 怀着脆弱的是非之心 |
[09:24] | It’s so easy to play judge and jury, | 扮演法官和陪审团很容易 |
[09:27] | especially when you are a judge and a jury. | 尤其是本身就是法官和陪审团 |
[09:31] | Get on with it, counselor. | 赶紧说正题 律师 |
[09:32] | By all means, Your Honor. | 一定 法官大人 |
[09:34] | Now, I could poke holes | 现在 我能指出 |
[09:36] | in the prosecution’s argument, but I won’t. | 控方论据的种种漏洞 但我不会这么做 |
[09:38] | That’s cheap. | 那太掉价 |
[09:40] | Now, I’m not here | 现在 我不是在此 |
[09:42] | to ask you for an acquittal, | 请求你们宣判无罪 |
[09:45] | and I’m not here to ask you | 也不是在此请求你们 |
[09:46] | to listen to your conscience, no. | 听凭自己的良心 都不是 |
[09:48] | I am only here to demand that you recognize | 我在此只是要求你们认可 |
[09:51] | that I am the most brilliant trial lawyer | 我是你们所见过的 |
[09:55] | that you have ever seen. | 最聪明的辩护律师 |
[09:56] | And I thank you. | 由衷感谢 |
[09:59] | He’s done it again! | 他又故伎重演了 |
[10:02] | Counselor! | 律师 |
[10:03] | Your Honor, may I approach the bench? | 法官大人 我可以上前吗 |
[10:08] | Do you happen to know a, uh, Mary Albright? | 你认识一个叫玛丽·欧布莱特的人吗 |
[10:12] | Is this another witness | 这是另一个 |
[10:13] | you’re planning on calling? | 你准备传唤的证人吗 |
[10:15] | Could be. Are you buddies with her? | 可能是 你和她是好朋友吗 |
[10:16] | Get out! | 出去 |
[10:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:23] | I’ve never been in an elevator that fast before. | 我没坐过那么快的电梯 |
[10:30] | “Harry Solomon, Network President.” | “哈里·所罗门 电视网董事长” |
[10:34] | Is this true? | 是真的吗 |
[10:36] | Yes. | 是 |
[10:37] | Then what the hell | 那你们这些人 |
[10:38] | are you people doing in my office? | 都在我办公室干什么 |
[10:41] | Harry, we need some creative counterprogramming fast. | 哈里 我们急需有创意的节目编排 |
[10:45] | ABC’s got a major hit | ABC电视台已经凭借 |
[10:46] | with Who Wants to Be a Turkish Prisoner? | 《谁想做一个土耳其囚犯》收视大增 |
[10:50] | Well, that might be good for ABC, | 这可能适用于ABC |
[10:53] | but that’s not who we are. | 可我们得坚守原则 |
[10:54] | We’re about quality, all right? | 我们注重的是质量 好吗 |
[10:57] | I want this network to be about families | 我想要我们的电视网关注家庭 |
[11:00] | and violence | 暴力 |
[11:03] | and as much sex as we can get away with. | 能钻广监局空子的前提下越黄越好 |
[11:06] | All right, let’s get busy. | 好了 开始工作吧 |
[11:07] | I didn’t waste all those hours | 我看了那么久的电视 |
[11:08] | watching TV for nothing. | 也算是有用武之地了 |
[11:11] | You mind if I move a few of these around? | 不介意我移动几个吧 |
[11:12] | You’re gonna change the schedule? | 你要变更节目表吗 |
[11:14] | Oh, no, no. Not change. | 不不 不变更 |
[11:16] | Save. | 保留 |
[11:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:18] | Hey, you know what I’d like to see? | 知道我想看什么吗 |
[11:21] | A whole night of Will & Grace. | 一整晚的《威尔和格蕾丝》 |
[11:23] | Wouldn’t you? | 你不想吗 |
[11:24] | Brilliant! | 聪明 |
[11:25] | Hey, better yet, | 这样更好 |
[11:27] | why don’t we make one night Will, one night Grace? | 不如放一晚的威尔 一晚的格蕾丝 |
[11:34] | So I’ve come to the conclusion | 所以我已经得出结论 |
[11:36] | that New York is the sexiest city | 纽约是这世上最性感的 |
[11:38] | in the world, | 城市 |
[11:39] | from sexy Bronx to sexy Brooklyn. | 从性感的布朗克斯到迷人的布鲁克林 |
[11:43] | It’s the city that never sleeps. | 这是座从不入眠的城市 |
[11:46] | Unless it rolls over | 除非它翻云覆雨 |
[11:49] | and passes out after sex. | 性爱后昏睡过去 |
[11:56] | Ooh, Dick, I just wrote something so great! | 迪克 我刚写了点很棒的东西 |
[12:01] | Don! | 唐 |
[12:07] | You’re here. I can’t believe it. | 你来了 真是难以相信 |
[12:10] | Yeah, finally. | 是啊 终于来了 |
[12:11] | Crosstown traffic was a bitch. | 跨区交通真是一塌糊涂 |
[12:13] | Jeffrey. | 杰弗里 |
[12:15] | Yeah? It’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[12:17] | Close 5th Avenue and the bridge. | 关闭第五大道和大桥 |
[12:20] | Oh, and tell Puff Daddy | 告诉吹牛老爹 |
[12:22] | I’m gonna be late for lunch. | 我午餐要迟到了 |
[12:28] | Don, you’re so different. | 唐 你真是变样了 |
[12:31] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:32] | Oh, nothing. | 没事 |
[12:33] | I’m just– a little overwhelmed. | 我只是 有点小震惊 |
[12:35] | I mean, I thought you were hot in a uniform, | 我以前觉得你穿制服很性感 |
[12:38] | but this is way better. | 可这身西装性感多了 |
[12:43] | When I was in uniform? | 我以前穿制服 |
[12:46] | I’ve never worn a uniform in my life. | 我这辈子从来没穿过制服 |
[12:48] | Oh, no, I know that. | 对 我知道 |
[12:50] | I just meant like, you know, | 我只是说 |
[12:51] | your tie and suit. | 你打领带穿西装 |
[12:52] | Although you wear the– | 尽管你穿着… |
[12:54] | You don’t wear the same thing every day, | 你不是每天都穿这身 |
[12:56] | – so it’s not a unif… – Sally! | -所以这不是一身制… -莎莉 |
[12:57] | Are you going nuts on me? | 你是在对我说疯话吗 |
[13:00] | Listen. | 听着 |
[13:01] | I want a girlfriend. I don’t want a nut. | 我想要个女友 不想要个疯子[坚果] |
[13:03] | I want a nut, I go to the nut store. | 我想要坚果的话 去坚果店就好了 |
[13:08] | Jeffrey. | 杰弗里 |
[13:11] | Is everything okay, Mayor Orville? | 没事吧 奥维尔市长 |
[13:12] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[13:13] | Mayor Orville? | 奥维尔市长 |
[13:15] | Mayor of New York City Orville? | 纽约市市长奥维尔 |
[13:18] | Oh, my God, | 天啊 |
[13:18] | I’m the girlfriend of the mayor. | 我是市长的女友 |
[13:24] | Good-bye, Sally. | 再见 莎莉 |
[13:25] | No, no, no! Don, please don’t go. | 不不不 唐 求你别走 |
[13:27] | Listen. If I get a little crazy, | 听着 如果我有些小疯癫 |
[13:29] | it’s just that I miss you so much, you know? | 只能说明我太想你了 |
[13:32] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[13:33] | Mr. Big City in the palm of his hand. | 把大城市握于手掌心的先生 |
[13:39] | Well… | 盛情难却 |
[13:41] | half-hour. | 那就半小时吧 |
[13:49] | New York is so fantastic. | 纽约真是不可思议 |
[13:51] | I have the coolest job. Don’s here. | 我的工作太美妙了 唐在这里 |
[13:53] | Plus, he’s mayor. I’ve never been happier. | 另外 他是市长 我从没这么幸福过 |
[13:55] | That sounds wonderful. I’m thrilled for you. | 听上去还不错 我为你激动 |
[13:57] | – Seriously. Thrilled. – Are you really? | -真的 很激动 -发自真心吗 |
[13:59] | No! What are you, crazy? | 当然没 你疯了吗 |
[14:00] | I’m depressed. I want to go home. | 我好失落 我想回家 |
[14:02] | I haven’t found Mary yet. | 我还没找到玛丽 |
[14:03] | Oh, you’ll find her. | 你会找到她的 |
[14:05] | No, I’ve looked everywhere. | 不 我四处都找了 |
[14:06] | I’ve checked the faculties at NYU and Columbia. | 我查了纽约大学和哥伦比亚大学的教职工名单 |
[14:09] | I even tried the Staten Island Academy of Beauty. | 我连斯塔顿岛美容学院都找过了 |
[14:11] | No Mary Albright. | 完全没她的下落 |
[14:13] | Although they almost talked me into | 不过他们都快说服我做 |
[14:14] | their $4 perm. | 四块钱的电烫了 |
[14:15] | Look, Dick, why don’t you | 迪克 你不如 |
[14:16] | just try to find somebody else? | 试着找找别人 |
[14:18] | I looked, but $4 is a very competitive price for a perm. | 我找了 可四块钱做电烫已经算很便宜了 |
[14:21] | Okay, let me give you a little piece of advice. | 好吧 让我给你点小建议 |
[14:23] | You only have yourself to blame for being miserable. | 你的痛苦是咎由自取 |
[14:25] | I can’t help it. | 我情不自禁 |
[14:26] | I’m having a real problem with this whole experience. | 我很不满意这次的经历 |
[14:28] | It’s so… so superficial. | 太肤浅了 |
[14:31] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[14:31] | No, I miss Mary. I miss love. | 不 我想玛丽 我想念爱情 |
[14:33] | Love is real. | 爱情是真实的 |
[14:34] | No, sex is real with or without love. | 不 性才是真实的 不管有没有爱 |
[14:37] | Granted, sex without love has its place– | 的确 没有爱的性有一席之地 |
[14:39] | usually at a party under a pile of coats– | 通常在聚会上一堆外套下 |
[14:42] | but life without true love | 可没有真爱的生活 |
[14:45] | is completely meaningless. | 是毫无意义的 |
[14:47] | Okay, Dick, we’re in New York. | 好了 迪克 我们身处纽约 |
[14:49] | Why don’t you just lighten up? | 你何不放轻松呢 |
[14:50] | I don’t want to lighten up. | 我不想放轻松 |
[14:51] | Why is it that we need to constantly | 为什么我们得不断 |
[14:53] | distract ourselves from life’s deeper concerns? | 让自己受干扰 不去深入思索人生呢 |
[14:55] | Oh, my God, look at those shoes. | 我的天 看看这些鞋子 |
[14:58] | Terrific, I’m talking philosophy with Ivana Trump. | 好极了 我这是在对牛弹琴 |
[15:01] | Look, I got to see a new client. | 听着 我得见个新客户 |
[15:04] | I’ll talk to you later. | 回聊 |
[15:06] | 8…9. Here’s the place. | 8号 9号 就是这里 |
[15:17] | Leon, what are you doing here? | 里昂 你在这里干什么 |
[15:20] | I work here, buddy. | 我在这里工作 伙计 |
[15:22] | Shouldn’t you be in class? | 你不是该在上课吗 |
[15:24] | School’s off. It’s a national holiday. | 不用上学 今天是国定假日 |
[15:27] | It’s Sammy “The Bull” Gravano’s birthday! | 今天是”公牛”塞米·格拉瓦诺的生日 |
[15:32] | Are you Solomon? | 你是所罗门吗 |
[15:34] | Strudwick! | 斯塔威克 |
[15:35] | Yes. Father Strudwick. | 是的 斯塔威克神父 |
[15:36] | I’m the one who called you. | 是我叫你来的 |
[15:38] | Father Strudwick? | 斯塔威克神父 |
[15:39] | You mean you’re a priest? | 你是说你是神父 |
[15:44] | I need your help. | 我要你帮忙 |
[15:45] | I’ve been accused of embezzling donations. | 我被起诉挪用捐款 |
[15:47] | You thief! | 你这个小偷 |
[15:48] | You horrible, horrible pilferer! | 你这个可憎可恶的小偷 |
[15:50] | Hey! Hey, pipe down. | 安静下来 |
[15:57] | * If you want the thrill of love * | *你若想要爱的狂喜* |
[16:01] | * I’ve been through the mill of love * | *我已历经爱的沧桑* |
[16:05] | * Old love, new love * | *旧爱 新欢* |
[16:09] | * Every love but true love… * | *种种爱恋 唯缺真爱* |
[16:17] | * For sale * | *待售* |
[16:22] | * Appetizing young love for sale * | *美味稚爱 挂牌待售* |
[16:29] | * If you want to buy my wares * | *你若想买我的商品* |
[16:33] | * Follow me and climb the stairs * | *跟随我来 爬上台阶* |
[16:39] | * Love… * | *爱情* |
[16:44] | * For sale * | *待售* |
[16:55] | Applause is nice, | 掌声很好 |
[16:56] | but it doesn’t buy the groceries. | 可不能当饭吃 |
[16:59] | You can tip the performers if you want. | 你愿意的话 可以给表演者小费 |
[17:00] | Oh, yeah, here. I will. | 嗯 给 我愿意 |
[17:03] | $100? | 一百块 |
[17:05] | I don’t care what you’ve heard. | 我不管外面是怎么传我的 |
[17:07] | This will only buy you another song. | 这钱只能多买一首歌 |
[17:10] | Oh, I don’t want another song, Mary. | 我不要多买一首歌 玛丽 |
[17:12] | I just want to talk. | 我只想和你聊聊 |
[17:14] | Mary. No one calls me Mary anymore. | 玛丽 没人这么喊我了 |
[17:18] | My stage name is Kiki Li. | 我的艺名叫李奇奇 |
[17:22] | So…you’re an actress in New York City? | 这么说 你是纽约市的一名演员 |
[17:25] | That’s wonderful! | 太棒了 |
[17:27] | Well, I’m between jobs at the moment. | 我这会儿正待业 |
[17:30] | 14 years in between. | 已经待业14年了 |
[17:32] | Well, I guess it’s good to rest up. | 休息休息挺好的 |
[17:35] | You know, a girl comes to New York City | 一个女孩来到纽约市 |
[17:37] | willing to do anything to become a star, | 想要不惜一切成为一个明星 |
[17:40] | and once she’s done all those things | 一旦她倾其所有 |
[17:41] | and she’s still not a star, | 还是没功成名就 |
[17:44] | what’s left? | 还剩什么呢 |
[17:46] | It doesn’t matter that you’re not famous. | 你不出名没关系 |
[17:48] | I like you just the way you are. | 我喜欢你本来的样子 |
[17:50] | Dressed like a slut. | 穿得像个荡妇 |
[17:53] | Watch your language. | 注意用词 |
[17:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:55] | Oh, I’ve been called a lot worse | 还有客人叫得更不堪入耳 |
[17:58] | and the tip was a lot smaller. | 小费却少得可怜 |
[18:01] | But, hey, I’m bringing the party down. | 瞧我把派对气氛都弄糟了 |
[18:04] | This is a party, isn’t it, handsome? | 这是场派对 对不对 帅哥 |
[18:06] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[18:07] | Yes, it’s a party, all right, | 是的 这是场派对没错 |
[18:09] | because I’ve finally found you. | 因为我终于找到了你 |
[18:10] | Yeah. Let’s have fun. | 嗯 我们找点乐子吧 |
[18:14] | Fun is fun, right? | 今朝有酒今朝醉 |
[18:17] | I’m a lawyer. | 我是个律师 |
[18:23] | Lorne? | 罗恩 |
[18:24] | Oh, hi, Tommy! This is a surprise! | 汤米 你真让我意外 |
[18:28] | What are you doing | 你坐在 |
[18:28] | at Lorne Michaels’ desk, sweetie? | 罗恩·麦考斯的位子上干嘛 亲爱的 |
[18:30] | Well, Ana, I wanted to talk to you alone, | 安娜 我想和你单独聊聊 |
[18:32] | so I sent Lorne out to get me a latte. | 就把罗恩支出去给我买杯拿铁 |
[18:36] | Listen. | 听着 |
[18:38] | I don’t think we can see each other anymore. | 我觉得我们不能再继续交往了 |
[18:41] | Oh, this is so sudden. | 这太突然了 |
[18:44] | I mean, I thought we made such a great couple. | 我以为我们俩很般配呢 |
[18:46] | Well, I thought so too at first. | 我起初也这么想的 |
[18:49] | What do you mean at first? | 起初是什么意思 |
[18:49] | We’ve only been going out a week. | 我们才交往了一周 |
[18:52] | Yes, but… | 是的 可… |
[18:54] | in that week | 在这一周里 |
[18:56] | my career has exploded. | 我的事业突飞猛进 |
[18:58] | I just think that my fans would prefer | 我觉得我的粉丝会更喜欢 |
[19:00] | to see me unattached. | 看到我单身 |
[19:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:03] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[19:05] | But, um, I’m not gonna lie to you. | 可不瞒你说 |
[19:08] | This really hurts. | 我真的很伤心 |
[19:12] | And I don’t want it ever said | 我不想大家说 |
[19:15] | that Ana Gasteyer kept Tommy Solomon | 安娜·盖斯特叶把汤米·所罗门 |
[19:18] | locked up in a cage. | 禁锢在牢笼里 |
[19:20] | I let him run free in the wild | 我放他在野外自由奔跑 |
[19:23] | like the bird he always longed to be. | 就像他一直渴望成为的小鸟 |
[19:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:29] | Well, that was a mixed metaphor, | 这个隐喻有多重意思 |
[19:30] | but I’ll take it. | 可我接受了 |
[19:32] | Thanks, Ana. | 谢了 安娜 |
[19:34] | Hey…thanks for not crying. | 谢谢你没哭 |
[19:37] | There’s a pro. | 不愧是专业的 |
[19:44] | – Love ya. – You do? | -爱你 -真的吗 |
[19:46] | No, not like that. | 不 客套话而已 |
[19:53] | I think meeting Mary in a parallel universe | 我觉得在平行世界遇到玛丽 |
[19:56] | has done wonders for our relationship. | 给我们的关系画上了奇妙的一笔 |
[19:58] | It’s like starting anew. | 像是从头来过 |
[19:59] | You know, it has been so great | 我和唐之间 |
[20:02] | for me and Don too. | 也很妙不可言 |
[20:03] | Having sex with a mayor | 和市长做爱 |
[20:05] | is incredible, you guys. | 真是不可思议 伙计们 |
[20:09] | I fired four people today. | 我今天炒掉了四个人 |
[20:10] | What, from the network? What for? | 电视网的 为什么 |
[20:12] | Well, they were smarter than me. | 他们比我聪明 |
[20:14] | Only four? | 只有四个吗 |
[20:18] | I can’t believe how quickly | 真不敢相信这么快 |
[20:20] | Mary warmed to me. | 玛丽就开始喜欢我了 |
[20:21] | It’s so easy to talk to her. | 和她聊天太容易了 |
[20:24] | So easy to ask her out. | 约她出去太简单了 |
[20:25] | She’s much easier here than in Rutherford. | 她在这里比在拉瑟福更容易上手 |
[20:28] | If that’s possible. | 如果可能的话 |
[20:30] | I see what you did there. | 笑点全懂了 |
[20:32] | You are the professional funnyman! | 你可真是专业搞笑的 |
[20:34] | Well, it’s New York. | 这里是纽约 |
[20:36] | Brings out the best in all of us. | 激发了我们最优秀的一面 |
[20:40] | Now that I’ve found Mary, | 既然我找到了玛丽 |
[20:41] | I could stay here forever. | 我能在这里待一辈子了 |
[20:44] | Wait. Do you think we could, Dick? | 等等 我们真的可以吗 迪克 |
[20:46] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 我要敬一杯酒 |
[20:49] | Here’s to New York. | 敬纽约 |
[20:51] | If you can make it there, | 如果你能在这里混 |
[20:54] | then you don’t have to go back to Rutherford. | 那就用不着回拉瑟福了 |
[20:58] | The Solomons are staying. | 所罗门家族不走了 |
[20:59] | Hey, hey! Whoo-hoo! | 太好了 |