时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | It’s not easy being single in New York City, | 在纽约市单身实非易事 |
[00:09] | especially when you’re | 尤其因为 |
[00:10] | an alien visiting from a parallel universe. | 你是来自平行世界的外星人 |
[00:17] | Uh-oh, that’s a little too much information. | 信息量有点太大了 |
[00:23] | But there’s nothing a little success | 但一点功成名就 |
[00:25] | or a lot of sex can’t fix. | 或大量性爱 足以弥补一切 |
[00:28] | Take Dick, for example. | 就拿迪克来说 |
[00:30] | Finding his job shallow and unrewarding, | 他发现他的工作肤浅又没成就感 |
[00:32] | he was ready to load the pockets | 便准备往定制西装的 |
[00:34] | of his custom-tailored suit with rocks | 口袋里装满石头 |
[00:36] | and jump in the East River. | 跳入东河求死 |
[00:37] | Oh, my God. Look at those shoes. | 我的天 看看这些鞋子 |
[00:41] | Then he walked into a dive on 48th | 然后他一头扎进48街的小酒馆 |
[00:45] | where people ordered drinks on the rocks. | 大家在这里点的是酒水加冰块 |
[00:47] | There he found his true love, | 他在这里找到了真爱 |
[00:50] | and that rocks. | 那叫一个痛快 |
[00:52] | I’m a lawyer. | 我是个律师 |
[00:53] | While on the other side of town, | 在城市的另一端 |
[00:56] | Tommy was a big success on Saturday Night Live. | 汤米在《周六夜现场》大获成功 |
[00:59] | His head was as big as the Statue of Liberty’s, | 他的风光堪比自由女神像 |
[01:02] | only there weren’t any tourists inside his face, | 只不过他的脸上没有游客涉足 |
[01:06] | And Harry, either through sheer determination | 而哈里 作为电视网董事长 |
[01:08] | or sheer stupidity, was climbing | 不管是通过纯粹的果断 |
[01:11] | to the top of his game | 还是纯粹的愚蠢 |
[01:12] | as a network executive. | 都登上了事业的巅峰 |
[01:14] | Why don’t we make one night Will, one night Grace? | 不如放一晚的威尔 一晚的格蕾丝 |
[01:19] | As for me, I’ve heard it said | 至于我 我听说 |
[01:20] | that you can’t fight City Hall. | 民不与官斗 |
[01:23] | I don’t know if that’s true or not, | 我不知道这话是否属实 |
[01:24] | I just needed a segue into | 我只是需要一个引子 |
[01:26] | ‘I’m sleeping with the Mayor.’ | 引出”我在和市长上床”这个话题 |
[02:06] | * Romance is mush * | *浪漫让人多愁善感* |
[02:10] | * Stifling those who strive * | *苦苦求生的人们难以承受* |
[02:15] | * I live a lush life * | *我过着纸醉金迷的生活* |
[02:18] | * In some small dive * | *在某家小酒馆里* |
[02:24] | * And there I’ll be * | *我会在那里* |
[02:27] | * While I rot with the rest * | *和其余那些* |
[02:33] | * Of those whose lives * | *生命同样孤独的人* |
[02:37] | * Are lonely * | *一同* |
[02:41] | * Too * | “堕落” |
[02:50] | Oh, Mary, that was beautiful. | 玛丽 你唱得太动听了 |
[02:54] | Much more upbeat than usual. | 比以往的歌要欢快啊 |
[02:57] | Sweetie, I am hurrying. | 亲爱的 我走得很快了 |
[02:59] | These boots are super-high, | 这双靴子跟好高 |
[03:01] | plus they’re really tight, you know. | 还紧得很 |
[03:03] | Just put it down, would ya? | 小点声 好吗 |
[03:06] | Don, I hope you realize that this place | 唐 我希望你意识到这地方 |
[03:08] | is a total waste of my outfit. | 太称不上我的打扮了 |
[03:12] | Well, as long as I can see it, what else matters? | 我欣赏到这身打扮就行了 其他问题重要吗 |
[03:16] | You are such a doll. Let’s go someplace else. | 你最好了 我们去别处吧 |
[03:20] | You know I can’t. | 你知道我不能 |
[03:21] | Of course, I do. | 我当然知道了 |
[03:29] | Um, Tommy? | 汤米 |
[03:30] | Hey, Darrell, what’s up? | 达瑞尔 什么事 |
[03:31] | Um, nothing. | 没事 |
[03:32] | I just saw Ana out in the hallway. | 我刚在走廊上看到安娜 |
[03:34] | She’s crying her eyes out. What happened? | 她哭得好伤心 出什么事了 |
[03:36] | Yeah, I broke up with her. | 我和她分手了 |
[03:38] | Oh…sorry. I– | 抱歉 我… |
[03:41] | Well, I was chomping at the bit, you know what I mean? | 我已经不耐烦了 知道我的意思吗 |
[03:44] | Sure. Sure. | 当然知道 |
[03:46] | Don’t mean anything by it. | 我没什么别的意思 |
[03:48] | You know, Tommy, it’s really funny | 汤米 说来好笑 |
[03:50] | how quickly you guys hit it off. | 你们这么快就投缘了 |
[03:52] | I’ve been trying to get Ana to go out with me for years, | 我约了安娜好几年 |
[03:55] | and she just never would– | 她就是不肯出来 |
[03:56] | And she never will, man. | 她永远不会 伙计 |
[03:58] | Because she doesn’t know who the real Darrell Hammond is. | 因为她不知道真正的达瑞尔·哈蒙德是谁 |
[04:02] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:04] | You hide behind your impressions, man. | 你一直在模仿别人 伙计 |
[04:06] | With all your wigs, your funny voices. | 呈献给大家的是假头套和滑稽的嗓音 |
[04:09] | She sees the mask and she doesn’t see the man. | 她只看到了面具 却看不见真人 |
[04:15] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你个问题 |
[04:15] | What are you doin’ on update this week? | 你这周准备上什么小品 |
[04:18] | I was gonna do Sean Connery | 我准备模仿肖恩·康纳利[首位007] |
[04:20] | talking about how it feels to be a senior citizen. | 谈谈做老年人的感觉 |
[04:22] | Yeah, well, why don’t you do Darrell Hammond | 你不如模仿达瑞尔·哈蒙德 |
[04:24] | talking about what it feels like to be… | 谈一谈做… |
[04:28] | to be Darrell Hammond? | 达瑞尔·哈蒙德的感觉 |
[04:30] | I’ve been blind. Tommy, I’ve been blind. | 我怎么没想到呢 汤米 我太盲目了 |
[04:34] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 伙计 |
[04:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:37] | No problem, guy. | 不客气 伙计 |
[04:45] | You know, I don’t think it’s such a good idea | 我觉得你花那么多时间 |
[04:47] | for you to be spending so much time | 在这种破酒吧唱歌 |
[04:48] | in a seedy bar like this, Mary. | 不是个好主意 玛丽 |
[04:51] | Maybe, instead, you should be singing in a Broadway show. | 或许你应该在百老汇歌舞剧中高歌 |
[04:53] | What a great idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[04:56] | But I’m way ahead of you, handsome. | 可我早想到了 帅哥 |
[04:58] | It won’t be long before I’ll be joining the cast of Cats. | 我很快就要去出演《猫》了 |
[05:04] | I’ve got bad news for you. Mary, Cats is closed. | 有个坏消息 玛丽 《猫》已经结束了 |
[05:07] | Damn, that was fast! | 该死 这么快 |
[05:10] | Look. Here. I’ve got something that’ll cheer you up. | 看 给你 这东西能让你开心起来 |
[05:14] | Saks. | 萨克斯百货 |
[05:18] | Oh, you shouldn’t have done this. | 你不该破费的 |
[05:20] | Please, accept it. | 请你收下吧 |
[05:21] | I never said anything about not accepting it. | 我可没说过不收下 |
[05:25] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[05:26] | The saleslady called it a cocktail dress. | 售货员管这叫酒会礼服 |
[05:28] | I thought you’d get a lot of use out of it. | 我想你一定能派上很多用场 |
[05:31] | Okay. So, I know you’re not supposed to go anyplace else, | 好吧 我知道你不能去其他地方 |
[05:35] | but, bear with me here, what if we did? | 可是 容我假设一下 如果去其他地方呢 |
[05:37] | What do you think would happen? | 你觉得会发生什么事 |
[05:40] | Well, you know what would happen. | 你知道会发生什么事 |
[05:41] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[05:43] | But tell me anyway. | 但还是告诉我吧 |
[05:46] | Well, you-know-who would have my ass in a sling. | 那个人会找我兴师问罪 |
[05:49] | Oh, yeah. I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[05:53] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:56] | The wife. | 我妻子 |
[05:57] | Of course. Your wife. | 当然了 你妻子 |
[06:03] | You’re married? | 你结婚了 |
[06:05] | Simmer down. | 别激动 |
[06:06] | Oh, my God. You’re married! | 天啊 你结婚了 |
[06:07] | This is so not good! | 太过分了 |
[06:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:11] | You’ve been okay with this arrangement for years. | 你这几年来都对这种关系没意见 |
[06:13] | I have? | 是吗 |
[06:14] | I can’t believe I’d do that. I am out of here. | 真不敢相信我会这么做 我要走了 |
[06:17] | Come on. Baby, baby, baby. | 别这样 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 |
[06:20] | You know you’re the one. | 你知道我只爱你 |
[06:22] | I’m gonna divorce her. | 我会和她离婚 |
[06:26] | I just need a little time. | 我只是需要点时间 |
[06:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:32] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[06:33] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[06:34] | – Don. – Albright. | -唐 -欧布莱特 |
[06:35] | – Kiki. – Donnie. | -奇奇 -唐唐 |
[06:38] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[06:45] | Um, you know, New York is the only city… | 你们知道 纽约是唯一一座… |
[06:48] | Isn’t that the guy who normally does the impressions? | 那人不是平常做滑稽模仿的吗 |
[06:50] | Darrell. Darrell Hammond. | 达瑞尔 达瑞尔·哈蒙德 |
[06:52] | Yeah. Why isn’t he funny? | 嗯 怎么不滑稽了 |
[06:54] | Some sort of experiment. | 他在做尝试 |
[06:56] | He wanted to impress Ana Gasteyer, | 他想吸引安娜·盖斯特叶 |
[06:58] | so he was gonna try being himself. | 所以他在努力做自己 |
[07:00] | Ah. Well, that’s a big mistake, man. | 他可真是用错法子了 伙计 |
[07:02] | Man! That felt so great! | 伙计 这感觉真好 |
[07:05] | Tommy, they were really listening to me, weren’t they? | 汤米 他们都在用心听我讲话 是不是 |
[07:06] | They were, man. | 是的 伙计 |
[07:08] | They were listenin’ for some jokes, | 他们想听笑话 |
[07:10] | and they weren’t quite hearing ’em. | 可什么也没听到 |
[07:12] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[07:13] | I’ve been known to do an impersonation myself. | 我出了名的会模仿别人 |
[07:14] | Yeah. Here’s you. | 看我模仿你 |
[07:15] | “Boo-hoo-hoo. I’m Darrell Hammond. | “呜呼呼 我是达瑞尔·哈蒙德 |
[07:17] | I don’t got a job no more. | 我失业了 |
[07:19] | Boo-hoo-hoo. How am I gonna feed my child? | 呜呼呼 我还怎么养活我的孩子 |
[07:21] | Boo-hoo-hoo.” | 呜呼呼” |
[07:23] | Hi, Tommy. Hi, Mr. Solomon. | 汤米 所罗门先生 |
[07:24] | Did you see Darrell? | 你看到达瑞尔了吗 |
[07:25] | Um, yeah. Yeah, some of it. | 嗯 看了点 |
[07:28] | Ana, | 安娜 |
[07:29] | that part about me breaking my foot on my sixth birthday, | 我六岁生日摔断脚的事 |
[07:32] | that really happened, man. | 是真的 伙计 |
[07:33] | Fact is so much stranger than fiction. | 现实比虚构奇怪多了 |
[07:37] | Stranger, but it’s not funnier. | 更奇怪 但不是更有趣 |
[07:40] | Hey, guys, check this out. | 伙计们 看我的 |
[07:42] | Could somebody please tell me | 有没有人能告诉我 |
[07:43] | where I can find Miss Pussy Galore? | 去哪里找普斯格罗小姐 |
[07:45] | I didn’t know you did Sean Connery. | 我不知道你还会模仿肖恩·康纳利 |
[07:47] | That’s good. You oughta do that on the show. | 很棒 你该在节目上表演 |
[07:57] | Can I open my eyes now? | 我现在能睁眼了吗 |
[07:59] | No. Just a… | 不行 再… |
[08:02] | just a few more steps. | 走几步就到了 |
[08:03] | Oh, Dick, I’ve had my eyes closed ever since the oyster bar. | 迪克 我从在生蚝吧就开始闭眼 |
[08:07] | What was that crunchy thing you made me eat? | 你让我吃的那个咯吱响的东西是什么 |
[08:10] | I don’t know. I had my eyes closed, too. | 我不知道 我当时也闭着眼睛 |
[08:15] | Okay, you can look now. | 好 可以睁眼了 |
[08:19] | The Manhattan skyline. | 曼哈顿天际线 |
[08:22] | Got anything to drink? | 有喝的吗 |
[08:26] | Champagne. | 香槟 |
[08:27] | I opened it this morning so those annoying little bubbles | 我今早打开的 这样那些讨厌的小气泡 |
[08:30] | would have a chance to disperse. | 就有机会散掉了 |
[08:33] | Good thinking. | 想法不错 |
[08:38] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[08:39] | Would you care for an hors d’oeuvre? | 想要开胃小菜吗 |
[08:43] | Duck eggs? Salmon eggs? | 鸭蛋 鲑鱼蛋 |
[08:46] | Quail eggs? Eggs? Anything you want. | 鹌鹑蛋 各种蛋 应有尽有 |
[08:50] | The sky’s the limit. | 随你所愿 |
[08:51] | Dick, if you’re intent on spending money on me, | 迪克 如果你坚持要在我身上花钱 |
[08:53] | I can think of other ways of doing it. | 我能想到其他办法 |
[08:55] | Well, like how? | 比如呢 |
[08:56] | Like giving me money. | 比如给我钱 |
[08:59] | I’m sorry, was that too blunt? | 抱歉 是不是太直接了 |
[09:02] | Yes, but money’s not important. | 是的 不过钱不重要 |
[09:04] | What’s important is that we love each other. | 重要的是我们彼此相爱 |
[09:07] | What we have is true love. | 我们之间是真爱 |
[09:09] | I can’t do it. | 我不能这样 |
[09:11] | I can’t take advantage of another deluded guy. | 我不能再占好骗的人的便宜了 |
[09:14] | No, you’re wrong, Mary. | 不 你错了 玛丽 |
[09:16] | You’re the one who’s deluded. | 你才是好骗的那个人 |
[09:17] | Because whether you know it or not, | 因为不管你知不知道 |
[09:19] | we were meant to be together. | 我们注定在一起 |
[09:21] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[09:22] | I love you, Mary. | 我爱你 玛丽 |
[09:23] | Oh, stop talking about love. True love doesn’t exist. | 别再谈爱了 真爱并不存在 |
[09:26] | True love is real. | 真爱是真实的 |
[09:28] | And powerful and wonderful! | 强大而美妙 |
[09:31] | Oh, don’t you think I’d like to believe in love? | 你以为我不想相信爱吗 |
[09:34] | Life would be a lot simpler if I could. | 那样生活就会单纯多了 |
[09:38] | Then pretend. | 那就假装相信 |
[09:40] | How? | 怎么装 |
[09:41] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[10:12] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[10:15] | Is that platinum? | 是铂金吗 |
[10:20] | Oh, Donnie. Thank you, baby. | 唐唐 谢谢 宝贝 |
[10:25] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[10:26] | Isn’t there some sort of riot in the Bronx? | 布朗克斯区不是发生暴乱了吗 |
[10:30] | Yeah. Good thing we don’t live up there. | 是 幸好我们没住在那里 |
[10:35] | Sally, what would you say if I told you | 莎莉 我要是告诉你 |
[10:37] | that when my wife asked me | 我妻子问我 |
[10:38] | why I was gonna be late again tonight, | 为什么今晚又晚回家 我没有说谎 |
[10:41] | I didn’t lie? | 你会怎么说 |
[10:43] | Oh, my God. You told her you wanted a divorce? | 老天 你告诉她你想离婚吗 |
[10:47] | No, I told her to shut up. | 不 我让她闭嘴 |
[10:50] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:51] | You know, I’m starting to feel real bad. | 我心里开始有了不安的感觉 |
[10:55] | I don’t know how much longer I can do this. | 我不知道还能这样坚持多久 |
[10:57] | Well, hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[10:59] | I’ll tell my wife as soon as I’m out of office. | 我一离职就告诉我妻子 |
[11:01] | I can’t wait till you step down as mayor. | 我不能等到你市长任期结束 |
[11:04] | Not mayor. President. | 不是市长 是总统 |
[11:08] | I’m going for the big one. | 我要更上一层楼 |
[11:10] | And I want you right there beside me. | 而我想要你到时站在我身边 |
[11:13] | Behind the scenes. | 在幕后 |
[11:17] | Out of sight. | 看不见的地方 |
[11:19] | That is not good enough for me, Don. | 我不能这样屈就 唐 |
[11:21] | I mean, I wanna be involved in your life | 我想参与你的生活 |
[11:23] | and share tender moments. | 分享喜怒哀乐 |
[11:25] | I want to be your Secretary of Defense. | 我想做你的国防部长 |
[11:30] | Let’s slow down and reconsider this in the shower. | 我们到浴室慢慢探讨这个问题吧 |
[11:33] | You know what? Forget it. | 还是算了吧 |
[11:35] | Sally– | 莎莉 |
[11:36] | No, no, no. Seriously, it’s over. | 不行 没得商量 到此为止 |
[11:37] | Get out! | 出去 |
[11:47] | One last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[11:48] | Can I still count on your vote? | 你还会投票给我吗 |
[11:53] | Of course. We still agree on the issues. | 当然 这个问题还是达成共识的 |
[12:01] | Just a minute. | 等等 |
[12:10] | Come in. | 进来 |
[12:12] | Hey, look at that putt I just made. | 看我刚进的洞 |
[12:15] | – Lovely. Very nice. – Yeah. | -不错 非常漂亮 -嗯 |
[12:18] | Mr. Solomon, your nephew is here to see you. | 所罗门先生 你的侄子来找你了 |
[12:21] | Tommy! Good to see you! | 汤米 很高兴见到你 |
[12:25] | Good to see you, too, man. | 我也是 伙计 |
[12:27] | It’s funny. We work in the same building, | 真有趣 我们在同一栋楼工作 |
[12:29] | I’ve never been up to your office. | 我却从没来过你办公室 |
[12:32] | It’s very nice. | 真漂亮 |
[12:33] | Yeah, well, lots of room to putt in. | 嗯 有很多地方打高尔夫 |
[12:35] | Oh, hey, can I sit in your chair? | 我能坐会儿你的椅子吗 |
[12:36] | Oh, please. | 请便 |
[12:38] | I think you’ll find it still warm. | 应该还热乎着 |
[12:42] | “Hey, look at me. I’m Harry Solomon, | “看我 我是哈里·所罗门 |
[12:44] | big president of the network.” | 电视网的董事长” |
[12:47] | “Look at me, I’m Tommy Solomon, | “看我 我是汤米·所罗门 |
[12:49] | and I’m a big star on Saturday Night Live.” | 我是《周六夜现场》的大明星” |
[12:53] | “I make important decisions | “我做各种重大决定 |
[12:55] | like where to putt in my office.” | 比如在办公室的哪里进洞” |
[12:58] | “I get paid the big bucks | “我可是赚大钱的 |
[13:00] | just for going whoo-whoo-whoo.” | 只要这样呜呜呜表演就行” |
[13:04] | “Well, I’ve got some news for you, Tommy Solomon. | “我有事通知你 汤米·所罗门 |
[13:06] | Your ego’s gotten too big. | 你自恃过高 |
[13:07] | You’re demanding too much money. You’re fired!” | 你的要价太高 你被炒了” |
[13:10] | “I am out of control, and I do want too much money. | “我失控了 而且我的确要价太高 |
[13:13] | You’re fired!” | 你被炒了” |
[13:14] | “You can’t fire me, you peon. | “你不能炒我 你这个苦力 |
[13:16] | You’re a lowly cast member on SNL.” | 你只是《周六夜现场》的低级演员” |
[13:18] | No, I’m Harry now. | 不 我现在是哈里 |
[13:20] | You’re fired! | 你被炒了 |
[13:22] | What? | 什么 |
[13:22] | – Yeah, I mean it. You’re really fired. – What for? | -我说真的 你真被炒了 -为什么 |
[13:25] | Well, for the same reasons that you just fired me. | 和你刚才炒我的原因一样 |
[13:27] | Your ego’s too huge and you want too much money. | 你自恃过高 要价太高 |
[13:30] | Well, I’m not taking it anymore. You’re off the show. | 我接受不了了 不许你上节目了 |
[13:33] | I am that show. | 我就是这节目 |
[13:35] | Wait a second. Who are you now? | 等等 你现在是谁 |
[13:39] | I’m me. | 我自己 |
[13:40] | Well, then get away from my desk! | 那离开我的桌子 |
[13:42] | You’re confusing me. | 你把我搞糊涂了 |
[13:43] | You listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[13:43] | Lorne Michaels is my boss. | 罗恩·麦考斯才是我老板 |
[13:44] | He can fire me. You can’t fire me. | 他可以炒我 你不能炒我 |
[13:46] | Well, I’ll fire his sad Canadian ass, too. | 那我也让他这个可怜的加拿大人滚蛋 |
[13:59] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[14:02] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[14:04] | Well, this is different. | 这次不一样了 |
[14:08] | Well, what do you mean? Being here with me? | 什么意思 和我在一起吗 |
[14:11] | No, I mean I can actually remember | 不 这次我能确切记得 |
[14:14] | everything I did last night. | 我昨晚所做的一切 |
[14:18] | So do I. I feel wonderful. | 我也是 我感觉好棒 |
[14:20] | In fact, there’s something important I have to ask you. | 事实上 我有件重要的事要问你 |
[14:23] | Hmm? | 什么事 |
[14:24] | Will you… | 你愿意… |
[14:26] | Will you move in with me? | 你愿意搬进来和我同居吗 |
[14:28] | Move into this beautiful loft? | 搬进这个漂亮的顶楼寓所吗 |
[14:30] | Yes. We can have movers bring over all your things, | 是的 我们可以让搬运工把你的东西都搬来 |
[14:34] | or we could just burn them. | 也可以索性统统烧掉 |
[14:37] | Okay. What the hell? | 好吧 管他呢 |
[14:38] | Oh, yes! | 太好了 |
[14:41] | See, Mary? You see? How does it feel now? | 你看 玛丽 明白了吗 这是什么感觉 |
[14:44] | What? | 什么 |
[14:45] | To know that you’re in love with me? | 明白你和我恋爱了 |
[14:47] | Oh, look, I liked the Gershwin, | 听着 我喜欢昨晚的舞曲 |
[14:50] | and the eager-to-please lovemaking. | 和欲求不满的性爱 |
[14:52] | Oh, we were so passionate. | 我们激情似火 |
[14:54] | You called out my name three times. | 你喊了三次我的名字 |
[14:57] | “Larry! Larry! Larry!” | “莱瑞 莱瑞 莱瑞” |
[15:00] | Okay, maybe it’s not my name, | 好吧 或许你喊的不是我的名字 |
[15:02] | but the passion. | 可重在激情 |
[15:04] | I was pretending. | 我是装的 |
[15:05] | You told me to pretend, so I pretended. | 你让我装 我就装了 |
[15:07] | No, but it’ll turn real. I know it will. | 不 可这会转变成真感情的 会的 |
[15:10] | Sorry, Dick. That will never happen. | 抱歉 迪克 绝不可能 |
[15:13] | Love. Ha! | 爱情 可笑 |
[15:15] | Mary Albright can’t feel love anymore. | 玛丽·欧布莱特再也感受不到爱情了 |
[15:19] | You’re so damaged! | 你真是千疮百孔 |
[15:21] | This life has been so hard on you. | 生活都把你摧残成这样了 |
[15:24] | Isn’t there anything I can do | 我能做什么 |
[15:25] | to make you see that we would be perfect together? | 让你明白我们俩是绝配 |
[15:28] | No, Dick. | 没办法 迪克 |
[15:30] | Maybe it would’ve worked in some other time | 或许在另一个时间或另一个地点 |
[15:33] | or some other place. | 我们能在一起 |
[15:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:37] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[15:42] | No, Dick. | 没办法 迪克 |
[15:43] | Maybe it would’ve worked in some other time… | 或许在另一个时间 |
[15:46] | or some other place. | 或另一个地点 |
[15:47] | I can do that. | 我能做到 |
[15:48] | Here, quick. Mary, take this. | 给 快 玛丽 拿着 |
[15:51] | Come on. Come on with me. | 快 快跟我来 |
[15:53] | You’re just like all the rest, tossing me out. | 你和其他人没两样 把我死拽出去 |
[15:56] | You didn’t even let me get dressed. | 都不让我穿好衣服 |
[15:58] | No, no, I still want you to live here, Mary. | 不不 我还是想让你住在这里 玛丽 |
[16:00] | Go back to your place and get your things right now. | 快回你的住处 马上收拾好行李 |
[16:02] | Here, here’s some extra cash. | 给 再给你点现金 |
[16:04] | You can get dressed in the cab. | 你可以在出租车上换衣服 |
[16:06] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[16:08] | Absolutely. This is your home now. | 当然了 这里现在是你的家了 |
[16:11] | I hope it’ll make you happy. | 我希望这样能让你开心 |
[16:16] | Good-bye, Kiki. | 再见 奇奇 |
[16:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:22] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[16:24] | Sally, wake up! | 莎莉 醒醒 |
[16:28] | What? | 什么事 |
[16:29] | We’re leaving. | 我们走 |
[16:29] | I’m going home to Mary. | 我要回家找玛丽 |
[16:32] | Wait a minute. But she’s here. | 等等 她不是在这里吗 |
[16:33] | No. This Mary is cold and soulless, | 不 这个玛丽冷血无情 |
[16:36] | and only willing to do one or two more things in bed | 比起家里那个 这个只愿意在床上 |
[16:39] | than the other one. | 多玩一两个花样 |
[16:41] | The tradeoff just isn’t worth it. | 换这个太不值了 |
[16:43] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[16:45] | Maybe you are willing to give up all this nice stuff, | 或许你愿意放弃这些好东西 |
[16:48] | but I sure am not. | 可我才不愿意呢 |
[16:49] | I mean, whoever said that diamonds are a girl’s best friend | 不管谁说了钻石是女孩的挚友 |
[16:53] | never saw those black pearls at Tiffany’s. | 这人一定没见过蒂芙尼家的黑珍珠 |
[16:57] | Hey, that sounded great. Where’s my laptop? | 这句话不错 我的笔记本呢 |
[17:00] | No. Forget the laptop. | 不 别管笔记本了 |
[17:02] | I would think that given what’s happened, | 我以为鉴于你的经历 |
[17:03] | you’d be dying to see Don again. | 你会迫切想再见到唐 |
[17:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:06] | I mean, after Mayor Don, I just feel like | 在唐市长之后 我只觉得 |
[17:09] | I’ve seen a side of him I really can’t trust. | 我见到了他难以信任的另一面 |
[17:11] | But that’s not the Don you love. | 可那不是你爱的唐 |
[17:14] | The one who went to community college, | 那个读了社区大学 |
[17:16] | and went to night school to become a cop. | 然后又读夜校成为警察的唐 |
[17:20] | And went to another night school | 然后又去读了另一所夜校 |
[17:22] | after that one didn’t work out. | 之前那所毕不了业 |
[17:25] | The Don who wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 那个唐连苍蝇都不会伤害 |
[17:28] | The Don who loves you. | 那个爱你的唐 |
[17:30] | I wish that Don was here in this apartment. | 真希望那个唐在这所公寓里 |
[17:33] | No kidding. | 这还用说 |
[17:35] | I’d almost be willing to shack up here with New York Mary | 我都差点愿意和纽约玛丽在这里同居了 |
[17:38] | if she wasn’t such a big ball of emotional scar tissue. | 如果她不是情伤累累 爱人无能的话 |
[17:42] | Wow. We are gonna sacrifice money for love. | 我们要为爱牺牲金钱 |
[17:46] | We are so noble! | 我们太崇高了 |
[17:48] | I know! | 我知道 |
[17:49] | How many shoes do you think | 你觉得我能塞多少双鞋 |
[17:50] | I can get through that portal, huh? | 进那个传送门 |
[17:53] | Well, I’m off to work. Is my car here yet? | 我要去工作了 我的车到了吗 |
[17:55] | Harry, we’re going back to Rutherford. | 哈里 我们要回拉瑟福了 |
[17:58] | Well, have a nice trip. | 祝你们旅途愉快 |
[17:59] | I think I left the iron on, so you might wanna check. | 我好像没关熨斗 你们最好去看看 |
[18:02] | No, Harry. Um, you’re coming with us. | 不 哈里 你得和我们一起走 |
[18:05] | I don’t think you understand. | 我觉得你还不明白 |
[18:08] | I have got a network to run! | 我还有个电视网要经营 |
[18:13] | Look, we’re not leaving you here alone. | 听着 我们不会把你一个人丢下 |
[18:15] | I’m not alone. Tommy’s here. | 我不是一个人 汤米在这里 |
[18:17] | No, he went through the portal after you fired him. | 不 你把他炒了后 他就穿过传送门走了 |
[18:20] | Harry, you can’t be a network president alone in Manhattan | 哈里 你不能在没有大人的监督下 |
[18:23] | without adult supervision. | 在曼哈顿做电视网董事长 |
[18:27] | Stop it! You’re treating me the way you always treat me. | 别说了 你还是用你的一贯方式对待我 |
[18:30] | Well, we’re in New York now, and I’m respected here. | 我们现在可是在纽约 这里的人都尊重我 |
[18:33] | You get his arms, I’ll get his legs. | 你抓住他手臂 我抬他的腿 |
[18:35] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[18:37] | Dubcek, I’ve got a situation here. | 杜布切克 我这里有情况 |
[18:39] | Send security to the loft. | 派保安来寓所 |
[18:41] | Huh? What? | 什么 |
[18:44] | Well, that’s a shocker. | 真是意外 |
[18:47] | Mm-hmm. I see. | 我懂了 |
[18:49] | Yeah. Well, good luck. | 那好吧 祝你好运 |
[18:53] | I don’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[18:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:55] | I’ve been replaced by Dubcek. | 我被杜布切克顶替了 |
[18:58] | I’m so sorry, Harry. | 真遗憾 哈里 |
[18:59] | They said that she was really in touch | 他们说她更明白 |
[19:01] | with what men between 18 and 49 really want. | 18岁到49岁年龄段男人真正想要什么 |
[19:06] | I see. | 我明白 |
[19:08] | Last one in the shower’s a dirty dog! | 最后进浴室的是坏蛋 |
[19:12] | Oh, shoes! | 鞋子不能忘 |
[19:22] | Ah, that was great. | 真是太棒了 |
[19:24] | Oh, home at last! | 终于到家了 |
[19:27] | Ah, the damn shoes don’t transfer! | 该死的鞋子没传送过来 |
[19:37] | Good old Rutherford. What an inspiring view. | 美好的拉瑟福 景色真是赏心悦目 |
[19:40] | Yeah, the tail lights on the cars | 嗯 车上的尾灯 |
[19:42] | and the flame burning over at the refinery. | 还有炼油厂上空燃烧的火焰 |
[19:47] | You can even see the fast food signs | 你还能看到快餐店招牌 |
[19:48] | out at the interstate off ramp. | 树立在州际公路的路口 |
[19:51] | It’s simply breathtaking. | 真是让人激动 |
[19:53] | I find it dumpy and depressing. | 我觉得挺沉闷压抑的 |
[19:56] | Yeah, well, not the pancake house. | 煎饼屋一点也不压抑 |
[20:00] | Albright, you wanna see depressing, | 欧布莱特 你想见识压抑 |
[20:02] | you should see all the garbage they have stacked up | 真该看看中央公园西大道 |
[20:04] | along Central Park West. | 堆满的垃圾 |
[20:07] | Were you in New York recently? | 你们最近去纽约了 |
[20:08] | No. No. | 没 没 |
[20:09] | Sally was, uh, just looking at a travel brochure. | 莎莉在看旅行手册 |
[20:15] | Was I a man who | 我是一个梦想着 |
[20:17] | dreamed he was a network executive, | 自己是电视网董事长的男人 |
[20:19] | or a network executive | 还是一个梦想着 |
[20:20] | who dreamed he was a man? | 自己是男人的电视网董事长 |
[20:24] | Human beings– | 人类 |
[20:27] | That is, we human beings are so strange. | 就是我们人类 难以捉摸 |
[20:31] | We blindly go about our daily activities, | 我们盲目地从事日常活动 |
[20:34] | unaware that | 却不知 |
[20:35] | if we only made a few slightly different choices, | 如果我们只略做些不同的选择 |
[20:37] | we’d turn out to be completely different people. | 就会变成完全不同的人 |
[20:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:40] | Different, lying, cheating, | 不同的 说谎的 出轨的 |
[20:43] | weasely, horrible people! | 狡猾可怕的人 |
[20:48] | Did I do something? | 我做了什么吗 |
[20:49] | Oh, no, babe. You’re perfect just the way you are. | 没 宝贝 你这样就很完美了 |
[20:52] | So are you, Mary. | 你也是 玛丽 |
[20:53] | Well, I’m gonna go watch TV. | 我要去看电视了 |
[20:56] | My shows are on. | 我的节目开始了 |