时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You guys didn’t have to do this. | 你们真是太有心了 |
[00:06] | We couldn’t send you off to college unprepared, Tommy. | 我们不能让你毫无准备地去读大学 汤米 |
[00:08] | Oh, I hope we got the right kind. | 希望我们选的礼物没错 |
[00:10] | Yeah, we shopped for hours. | 是啊 我们选了好几个小时 |
[00:12] | It’s beer! | 是啤酒 |
[00:15] | Not just beer, but… | 不止是啤酒 还有… |
[00:18] | Fake ID. | 假身份证 |
[00:21] | Look at you, Tommy. | 看看你 汤米 |
[00:23] | The first Solomon to go to college. | 所罗门家第一个上大学的 |
[00:25] | You get to explore new horizons, | 你将探索新的领域 |
[00:27] | expand your mind, | 开拓眼界 |
[00:28] | and help us to further understand that curious race | 帮助我们深入理解这个叫做人类的 |
[00:31] | we call human. | 古怪种族 |
[00:32] | Yeah, plus I don’t have to live with you freaks anymore. | 而且我再也不用和你们这些怪人一起生活了 |
[00:36] | We’re so proud. | 我们真为你骄傲 |
[00:38] | Well, folks, say your good-byes. | 朋友们 可以道别了 |
[00:40] | We’ve got a long drive ahead of us. | 我们还要开车走好长的路呢 |
[00:42] | I’ll load this into the car. | 我把这个装进车里 |
[00:43] | Oh, gosh. Well, take care of yourself, Tommy. | 老天 照顾好自己 汤米 |
[00:46] | I feel like I’m gonna cry. | 我感觉要哭了 |
[00:51] | No, not cry. Sneeze. | 不是哭 是打喷嚏 |
[00:53] | All right. Bye-bye. | 好了 再见 |
[00:55] | Bye, our little Information Officer. | 再见 我们的小信息官 |
[00:58] | How in the world are we ever gonna replace you? | 叫我们如何找到人取代你呢 |
[01:01] | Well, you know, you’ll just… | 你只要… |
[01:05] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[01:07] | Oh, we’re interviewing for your replacement. | 我们要面试你的替补人选 |
[01:09] | So if you could just… | 所以你可以走了 |
[01:10] | Bye-bye, Tommy! Bye-bye. | 再见 汤米 再见 |
[01:12] | Hi, there. Welcome. | 你们好 欢迎 |
[01:14] | How are you? Hi, nice to see you. | 你好啊 幸会 |
[01:54] | Well, this is a very impressive resume, Christy. | 你的简历很不错 克里斯蒂 |
[01:58] | I’m hoping I can leverage my skill set | 我希望能运用我的一整套相关技能 |
[02:00] | to maximize the mission’s effectiveness. | 将任务的效益最大化 |
[02:02] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[02:03] | She gonna something the mission’s whatever. | 她说能怎么着任务什么的 |
[02:07] | Christy, okay. | 克里斯蒂 好了 |
[02:09] | Well, we’ve got some other aliens to see, | 我们还要见其他几个外星人 |
[02:11] | but we’re very interested, and we’ll be in touch. | 可我们对你很感兴趣 保持联系 |
[02:13] | So, can we reach you with the transmitter in your head? | 能通过你脑袋里的发射机联系到你吗 |
[02:17] | – I have a machine. – Oh, that’s great. | -我有一台机器 -那太好了 |
[02:20] | So, Christy, | 克里斯蒂 |
[02:21] | how are you getting along with your body? | 你在这个身体里还适应吗 |
[02:22] | You like the boobs? | 你喜欢这对咪咪吗 |
[02:23] | No, no, I really don’t. | 不 很不喜欢 |
[02:25] | Mmm, yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:26] | The smaller ones aren’t as much fun. | 小胸真是少了很多乐趣 |
[02:28] | Well, bye-bye. | 再见 |
[02:34] | So, what do you think, Harry? | 你觉得怎么样 哈里 |
[02:35] | Well, I think she’s our man. | 我觉得她就是合适人选 |
[02:36] | Oh, she’s amazing. | 她很不错 |
[02:37] | She’s got the job. | 就定她了 |
[02:38] | Let’s just crank through this next bunch of bozos, | 我们把下一批笨蛋打发走吧 |
[02:40] | ’cause we’re not gonna find anybody better. | 因为我们找不到更好的人选了 |
[02:45] | I’m here for the interview. | 我是来面试的 |
[02:47] | You’re hired. | 你被聘用了 |
[02:49] | Oh, that’s great, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[02:51] | I’m Bryce Canyon. | 我是布莱斯·凯宁 |
[02:52] | Oh, I like that. | 我喜欢这名字 |
[02:54] | Sally, can I talk to you for a second? | 莎莉 能和你说两句吗 |
[02:56] | Sure, I’ll be right back, Bryce Canyon. | 当然 我马上回来 布莱斯·凯宁 |
[02:58] | Isn’t he great? | 他是不是好棒 |
[02:59] | I thought we were gonna hire Christy. | 我们不是要雇克里斯蒂吗 |
[03:01] | I hated Christy. | 我讨厌克里斯蒂 |
[03:02] | You didn’t even ask him one question. | 你连一个问题都没问过他 |
[03:05] | I think you just wanna hire him because he’s a pretty boy. | 我觉得你想雇他是因为他长得帅 |
[03:08] | Fine, you want a question? Okay. | 好吧 你想要问问题 可以 |
[03:09] | Bryce, when can you start? | 布莱斯 你什么时候能开始上班 |
[03:11] | Now. | 现在 |
[03:13] | That is the greatest answer to | 这是我迄今为止 |
[03:15] | any question I have ever heard. | 听到的最佳答案 |
[03:21] | Well, here it is, Tommy. | 就是这里 汤米 |
[03:23] | Your first dorm room. | 你的第一间宿舍 |
[03:26] | Oh hey, check this out, Dick. | 看看这个 迪克 |
[03:28] | These walls are real cinderblock. | 这墙是真正的煤渣砖 |
[03:30] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 我看不是 |
[03:32] | Dear God, they are! | 我的天 还真是 |
[03:35] | Oh, this must be my roommate. | 这一定就是我的室友 |
[03:37] | His name’s Joel. | 他叫乔尔 |
[03:39] | I guess he’s asleep. | 我想他是睡着了 |
[03:40] | No, I don’t think he’s asleep. I think he’s passed out. | 不 我觉得他不是睡着了 而是昏过去了 |
[03:45] | Kahlua and cream. | 咖啡酒加奶油 |
[03:48] | I know he’s unconscious, | 我知道他现在不省人事 |
[03:49] | but I really get that kind of | 可我真有 |
[03:50] | buddies-for-life vibe, you know? | 一生挚友的感觉 |
[03:52] | You know I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[03:54] | with you here at college, and me back in Rutherford, | 你在这边上大学 我在拉瑟福 |
[03:57] | this will be the first time we’ve been separated in– | 这是我们第一次分隔两地 |
[04:00] | – how many missions have we been on together? – Oh, dozens. | -我们一起执行过多少次任务 -多了去了 |
[04:03] | It’s not gonna be the same without you, Tommy. | 没有你 一切都会不一样 汤米 |
[04:06] | You were my right arm. | 你是我的左膀右臂 |
[04:07] | The one I could always turn to for good advice. | 我总能从你这里获得好建议 |
[04:09] | I learned a lot from you. | 我从你身上学到不少 |
[04:10] | Well, thanks, Dick. | 谢了 迪克 |
[04:13] | If you wanted to say that you learned a lot from me, too… | 如果你想说你也从我身上学到不少 |
[04:17] | that would be fine. | 那会很好 |
[04:20] | Uh…I mean, | 我是说 |
[04:22] | I must’ve learned some things. | 我一定学到了点什么 |
[04:24] | Well, thanks, Tommy. | 谢了 汤米 |
[04:26] | Well, my friend, I’ll see you in four years. | 朋友 四年后见 |
[04:30] | Five if you’re doing it right. | 你学得不错的话 那就是五年 |
[04:33] | Yup, magnificent. | 没错 是堵好墙 |
[04:39] | So, Bryce, | 布莱斯 |
[04:40] | I understand you’ve gathered some information for us. | 我知道你为我们搜集了些情报 |
[04:42] | We’re all dying to hear it. | 我们都迫切想听听看 |
[04:44] | Well, earth beings, otherwise known as humans, | 地球人 大家熟知的人类 |
[04:48] | get around in cars, which have four wheels. | 坐车走动 车有四个轮子 |
[04:51] | Humans have no wheels. | 人类没有轮子 |
[04:56] | Yeah, we’ve known that for weeks, Bryce. | 这我们都知道好几周了 布莱斯 |
[05:00] | Why don’t you tell us something we don’t know? | 你不如给我们讲讲我们不知道的情报 |
[05:03] | Harry. Go on, Bryce. | 哈里 继续 布莱斯 |
[05:05] | Well, uh, there are only two bagpipe factories in the world. | 全世界只有两家风笛制造厂 |
[05:09] | One in Edinburgh, Scotland, 6 Grant Road, | 一家在苏格兰的爱丁堡 格兰特路6号 |
[05:11] | and the other– | 另一家… |
[05:11] | New Guy, New Guy, New Guy… | 新来的 新来的 新来的 |
[05:14] | You gotta be more specific. | 你得具体点 |
[05:16] | What side of the road? | 路的哪一边 |
[05:19] | Well, the factory’s on the left side of the road– | 工厂在道路左边 |
[05:21] | No, it’s too late now! | 不 现在说太晚了 |
[05:24] | Please, go easy on Bryce. | 拜托 对布莱斯客气点 |
[05:27] | I’m impressed with his work. | 他的工作很不错 |
[05:30] | Exceedingly impressed. | 非常不错 |
[05:33] | Oops, I dropped my pencil. | 哎呀 我的铅笔掉了 |
[05:40] | Hey! | 干什么 |
[05:42] | Morning, everybody. | 早啊 各位 |
[05:43] | Oh, morning, Dick. | 早啊 迪克 |
[05:44] | Say, have you met Bryce Canyon, | 对了 你见过布莱斯·凯宁 |
[05:46] | our new Information Officer? | 我们的新任信息官吗 |
[05:48] | Oh, hello, Tommy. | 你好 汤米 |
[05:49] | Bryce. | 是布莱斯 |
[05:50] | Oh, of course. Tommy used to be our Information Officer. | 当然了 汤米一直是我们的信息官 |
[05:54] | He’s away in college. | 他去上大学了 |
[05:55] | You would’ve like him. | 你一定会喜欢他的 |
[05:57] | I liked him. | 我喜欢他 |
[05:59] | Say, Bryce, we need some sunbathing information. | 对了 布莱斯 我们需要些日光浴信息 |
[06:03] | What do you say you grease up, hit the rooftop, | 你抹上防晒油 到屋顶上去 |
[06:05] | and I’ll check on your progress later. | 我稍后看看进展怎么样 |
[06:07] | Okay, great. Bye-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[06:11] | It’s nice to have some new blood around here, huh? | 这里来点新鲜血液不错吧 |
[06:14] | But it is kind of odd to | 可看到其他人 |
[06:15] | see someone else sitting in Tommy’s chair. | 坐在汤米的椅子上有点奇怪 |
[06:17] | Well, it’s not Tommy’s chair anymore. It’s Bryce’s chair. | 这不是汤米的椅子了 现在是布莱斯的椅子 |
[06:20] | Don’t you dare say that. That’s Tommy’s chair. | 你怎么敢这么说 那是汤米的椅子 |
[06:22] | That’ll always be Tommy’s chair. | 那张永远是汤米的椅子 |
[06:23] | He’s not dead, he’s just in a different location, | 他还没死 他只是在另一个地方 |
[06:25] | that’s all! Just in a different location! | 仅此而已 只是在另一个地方 |
[06:28] | What’s wrong, Dick? | 怎么了 迪克 |
[06:30] | I just don’t want anybody | 我只是不想让任何人 |
[06:31] | sitting in the wrong chair, that’s all! | 坐错椅子 仅此而已 |
[06:35] | ‘Scuze me. Where’s the roof? | 请问 屋顶在哪里 |
[06:37] | Oh, forget the roof. | 别管屋顶了 |
[06:38] | There’s a little light coming in here. | 这里能透进来点光 |
[06:40] | You just slide right here. | 你就躺在这里吧 |
[06:44] | Ah, see, Harry? | 看见吗 哈里 |
[06:46] | This is the kind of information we need. | 这就是我们需要的信息 |
[06:53] | Tommy, oh, there you are. | 汤米 你在这里啊 |
[06:56] | Dick, what the hell are you doing here? | 迪克 你来干什么 |
[06:57] | I just wanted to see how you were doing. | 我只想看看你的情况 |
[06:59] | And who is this? | 这位是谁 |
[07:01] | Uh…Dick, this is Cindy. | 迪克 这是辛迪 |
[07:03] | Um, Cindy, this is my dad. | 辛迪 这是我爸 |
[07:05] | Your dad. | 你爸 |
[07:08] | That’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[07:09] | See ya. | 再见 |
[07:11] | Uh, oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[07:13] | Okay, see you later, Cind. | 好吧 回见 辛迪 |
[07:14] | See ya later, Cind. | 回见 辛迪 |
[07:16] | I think she thinks you’re a dork. | 我觉得她认为你是个呆子 |
[07:19] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[07:20] | Because I’m worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[07:21] | I sensed that there was something wrong. | 我感觉到不对劲 |
[07:23] | What are you talking about? I’m having a great time. | 你在说什么 我过得很好 |
[07:25] | I feel like we pressured you into going to college. | 我觉得是我们逼着你上了大学 |
[07:28] | – It was my idea! – You mustn’t be so hard on yourself. | -这是我的主意 -你一定很难为自己 |
[07:30] | Why don’t you just forget the whole thing and come home? | 你不如忘了这件事回家吧 |
[07:32] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[07:33] | I want to go to college. | 我想上大学 |
[07:35] | You could go to Pendleton. | 你可以上潘德顿大学 |
[07:36] | I don’t wanna go to Pendleton! | 我不想上潘德顿 |
[07:38] | You’ve been telling for 6 years how much Pendleton sucks. | 你这六年来一直在说潘德顿的种种不是 |
[07:40] | No, but it’s gotten much better. | 不 现在好多了 |
[07:42] | We just painted. | 我们刚粉刷过 |
[07:44] | I am not leaving. | 我不走 |
[07:47] | Well, all right, I guess I was wrong. | 好吧 我想我错了 |
[07:52] | You don’t wanna leave, | 你不想离开 |
[07:53] | and I completely respect your desires. | 而我完全尊重你的意愿 |
[07:56] | I’m sorry I barged in on you. | 抱歉我干涉了你的事 |
[08:00] | – I guess I’d better get back. – All right. | -我想我还是回去吧 -好 |
[08:05] | Oh, by the way, good luck on the freshman prank. | 对了 祝你新生恶作剧好运 |
[08:08] | What–what freshman prank? | 什么新生恶作剧 |
[08:10] | Yeah, you know that sort of antisocial | 就是那种搞破坏 |
[08:13] | rebellious act that wreaks havoc, | 反社会的叛逆行为 |
[08:15] | but makes you the most popular man on campus. | 可那会让你成为校园红人 |
[08:17] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[08:18] | Wait. Wait, what do you mean? Like– | 等等 等等 什么意思 |
[08:21] | like putting a goldfish in the dorm water cooler? | 比如放条金鱼在宿舍饮水机里吗 |
[08:23] | Oh, no, no. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[08:27] | Something much more destructive than that. | 比那更具破坏性的 |
[08:29] | You’ve gotta do some real damage | 你得动点真格的 |
[08:31] | if you wanna set the girls hearts aflutter. | 才能让姑娘们的心蠢蠢欲动 |
[08:34] | Uh…mm-mm. I don’t know. | 还是不要了 |
[08:36] | No, I understand. | 对 我明白 |
[08:38] | It is a risky endeavor. | 这样做太冒险了 |
[08:40] | Well, look at your friend Cindy. | 看看你的朋友辛迪 |
[08:43] | Talking to that young rascal over there. | 在和那边的小流氓聊天 |
[08:46] | I wonder what sort of freshman prank he’s cooking up. | 不知道他在构思哪种新生恶作剧 |
[08:52] | You got any ideas? | 你有办法吗 |
[08:53] | Only about a million. | 多到你随便选 |
[08:58] | Bryce! | 布莱斯 |
[09:00] | I’ve been waiting for that report | 都一个小时过去了 |
[09:02] | on mustards for over an hour! | 我还没等到你搜集的芥末报告 |
[09:04] | Well, I’m still working on it, sir. I– | 我还在查 长官 我… |
[09:05] | Well, while you dilly-dally around, | 你磨磨蹭蹭这会儿 |
[09:07] | I got a pastrami and cheese here that’s not getting eaten. | 我的熏牛肉和芝士晾在这里还吃不了 |
[09:12] | Now you’re the Information Officer. | 既然你是信息官 |
[09:14] | What’s the proper mustard for my situation? | 那就告诉我现在该吃什么合适的芥末 |
[09:17] | Well, sir, you could try yellow, or maybe Dijon. | 长官 你可以试试黄芥末 或者第戎芥末 |
[09:20] | You’re just guessing. | 你在瞎猜 |
[09:22] | I know, I’m sorry, I– | 我知道 抱歉 我… |
[09:24] | I’m a screw-up. I’ve– | 我搞不定 我… |
[09:26] | I feel like I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我觉得不知道自己在干什么 |
[09:28] | Have you ever felt that way? | 你有过那种感觉吗 |
[09:30] | No. | 没 |
[09:33] | No, but everyone’s different. | 没 不过人各有别 |
[09:36] | Such a tough planet. I mean– | 这个星球够难熬的 |
[09:39] | Hey, would you help me? You know, be my mentor? | 你愿意帮我吗 做我的导师 |
[09:42] | If I had a nickel for every time | 如果每次有人这么要求就给五分钱 |
[09:45] | someone asked me that… | 我早发了 |
[09:48] | Well, the first thing you gotta do | 你首先需要做的 |
[09:50] | is just sort of get comfortable in your own skin. | 是在这身皮囊里感到舒服 |
[09:53] | Yeah, about that. | 就是 关于这点 |
[09:54] | I feel so tight. | 我觉得好紧 |
[09:55] | Especially under the arms. | 尤其是手臂下面 |
[09:57] | You know what’s good for that? Vaseline. | 你知道用什么有效吗 凡士林 |
[10:01] | Yean, you just lube them bad boys up, | 擦上这爽滑的凡士林 |
[10:03] | they work all day. | 整天都好使 |
[10:06] | I’m gonna try that. | 我要试试 |
[10:08] | Also, little bit of advice here. | 另外 再给你提点建议 |
[10:11] | Gum can double as adhesive, | 口香糖可当作粘合剂 |
[10:14] | but most adhesives do not necessarily double as gum. | 可大多数粘合剂未必能当作口香糖 |
[10:20] | This is great, sir. | 这条建议很好 长官 |
[10:22] | No, no, you don’t have to call me sir. | 不不 你不必叫我长官 |
[10:25] | Yeah, call me Your Honor. | 称呼我为阁下 |
[10:29] | – Your Honor. – Yeah, a little bit louder. | -阁下 -再大点声 |
[10:31] | – Your Honor! – That’s it. | -阁下 -就是这样 |
[10:45] | Okay, that should do it. | 好了 这样应该就行了 |
[10:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:50] | Yeah, when the chancellor comes in here tomorrow, | 校长明天来这里时 |
[10:53] | he’s gonna flip. | 会发狂的吧[蹦跳] |
[10:54] | Oh, yeah, he’ll have to flip. | 他会狂蹦乱跳的 |
[10:55] | Ah, flip! | 蹦跳 |
[10:59] | Oh, no wait. | 不 等等 |
[11:01] | What do you say, we take off the doorknob? | 我们把门把手拿下来 怎么样 |
[11:03] | Yeah, that’ll really get his goat. | 那会把他气得火冒三丈 |
[11:05] | Oh, yeah, it sure will. | 是啊 一定会的 |
[11:09] | There we are. | 好了 |
[11:10] | Now for the signature moment. | 现在到了标志性时刻 |
[11:12] | The pulling of the fire alarm. | 拉响火警警报 |
[11:14] | The fire alarm? | 火警警报 |
[11:14] | Oh, yeah, you always gotta pull the fire alarm. | 是啊 你总得拉响火警警报 |
[11:16] | Nice touch. | 干得好 |
[11:19] | Okay, Tommy, go get the toolbox | 好了 汤米 去拿工具箱 |
[11:21] | – and we are out of here. – Will do. | -我们得走了 -这就去 |
[11:28] | Dick, open the door. | 迪克 开门 |
[11:30] | You have– you have the doorknob. | 门把手 门把手在你手里 |
[11:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:35] | Oh, my God. You planned this! | 我的天 这是你的阴谋 |
[11:37] | You’re trying to get me expelled! | 你想害我被开除 |
[11:39] | Bingo! | 答对了 |
[11:42] | Dick! Dick! | 迪克 迪克 |
[11:49] | That’s why old men wear their pants higher than young men. | 所以老人的裤子拉得比年轻人的高 |
[11:54] | That is fantastically useful. | 情报非常有用 |
[11:57] | Bryce, thank you so much for staying up tonight | 布莱斯 非常感谢你今晚熬夜 |
[11:59] | and helping me out with this crutch. | 用这堆材料帮我答疑 |
[12:02] | Well, that’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[12:04] | Oh, you know, you’re making quite a name for yourself | 你在这个组织里已经 |
[12:06] | in the organization. | 小有名气了 |
[12:08] | Sally’s Boy Wonder. | 莎莉的男神 |
[12:10] | That’s what they’re calling you. | 他们就是这么称呼你的 |
[12:13] | Who’s calling me that? | 谁这么叫我 |
[12:14] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[12:17] | Let’s take a five, shall we? | 休息五分钟吧 |
[12:19] | Let me pour you a glass of wine. | 我给你倒杯酒 |
[12:21] | My research tells me that alcohol dulls your senses | 我的调查告诉我 酒精会让人感觉迟钝 |
[12:23] | and impairs your judgment. | 损害你的判断力 |
[12:25] | I had not heard that. | 我没听说过 |
[12:28] | You know something, Bryce? | 你知道吗 布莱斯 |
[12:29] | If you play your cards right, | 如果你继续做得这么好 |
[12:31] | I really think you have a chance to go far. | 我真心觉得你能有机会走得很远 |
[12:33] | – How far? – All the way. | -多远 -一直走下去 |
[12:37] | But that’s just the beginning. | 可那才只是开始 |
[12:39] | How can all the way be just the beginning? | 一直走下去怎么会只是个开始 |
[12:42] | I like the way you think, Bryce. | 我喜欢你的思考方式 布莱斯 |
[12:45] | But you can stop now. | 可你够了 |
[12:48] | Don’t you want to hear the rest of my research? | 你不想听我其余的调查结果吗 |
[12:50] | Ooh, I’m dying to. But you know what? | 特别想听 可你知道吗 |
[12:51] | This chair isn’t very comfortable. | 这张椅子坐着不太舒服 |
[12:53] | I wanna sit where you’re sitting. | 我想坐在你的座位上 |
[12:54] | Oh! No no no. Don’t get up. | 不不不 别起身 |
[12:59] | Okay. What’cha got? | 好了 你说吧 |
[13:02] | Well, uh– uh– traffic lights? | 交通灯 |
[13:05] | Green means go. | 绿色代表行走 |
[13:07] | You cracked the code. | 你破解了代码 |
[13:10] | Let’s celebrate. | 我们来庆祝吧 |
[13:13] | You know, if we’re through working tonight, | 如果我们今晚的工作忙完了 |
[13:16] | I think I’m gonna turn in. | 我就上床睡觉去了 |
[13:17] | Oh, no. We’re not through, Bryce. | 不 我们还没完 布莱斯 |
[13:18] | You come back here, and you finish what you started. | 你给我回来 把你开始的工作完成 |
[13:21] | I’m beginning to wonder | 我开始怀疑 |
[13:22] | if you care about traffic lights at all! | 你是否真关心交通灯了 |
[13:24] | Oh, Bryce! No! | 布莱斯 别走 |
[13:38] | I came as soon as I heard. | 我听到就立马赶来了 |
[13:39] | Tommy! What were you thinking? | 汤米 你怎么想的 |
[13:40] | You set me up, you bastard! | 你陷害我 混蛋 |
[13:42] | He’s been saying that all morning. | 他这句话说了一上午了 |
[13:43] | Sure. Blame Dad. | 当然 怪他老爸 |
[13:45] | I suppose you’ll be sending this good-for-nothing | 我想你会让这一无是处的家伙 |
[13:46] | home with me. | 跟我回家 |
[13:47] | Well, it is a serious offense. | 这的确是重大过错 |
[13:49] | Where are the expulsion forms? In your desk? | 你的开除表格呢 桌子里吗 |
[13:51] | I– I could give you a leg up. | 我可以撑你一把 |
[13:53] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[13:54] | For your infraction, I am issuing a warning. | 对于你的违纪 我要发出警告处分 |
[13:58] | That’s it, Tommy! Pack your bags! | 就是这样 汤米 收拾行李吧 |
[13:59] | Get in the car– a warning? | 上车 警告处分 |
[14:02] | Mr. Solomon, this is an | 所罗门先生 |
[14:04] | institution of higher learning, after all. | 这毕竟是所高等学府 |
[14:05] | And we don’t want to stifle youthful exuberance. | 我们并不想扼杀年轻人的血气方刚 |
[14:08] | A warning? | 警告处分 |
[14:10] | Why don’t you just give him a big wet kiss? | 你怎么不给他一个大大的湿吻 |
[14:12] | Dr. Solomon! It was only a prank. | 所罗门教授 这只是场恶作剧 |
[14:15] | Only a prank! | 只是场恶作剧 |
[14:16] | You would wipe scum like this off of your campus! | 你可以把这渣滓清出校园 |
[14:19] | I remember my own freshman prank. | 我还记得我自己的新生恶作剧 |
[14:22] | I messed with the marching band’s formation, | 我打乱了乐队的阵型 |
[14:24] | and made them spell out a dirty word. | 让他们吐出了脏话 |
[14:27] | That’s very funny. | 很有意思 |
[14:28] | Well, it’s nothing like this. | 比不上这个啊 |
[14:29] | Well, you’re too kind. | 你真是好人 |
[14:30] | What’s happening here? | 怎么回事 |
[14:31] | Are you dating anyone? | 你有约会对象吗 |
[14:32] | You know, I have a daughter about your age. | 我有个女儿跟你年纪差不多 |
[14:33] | – I’d love to meet her. – No, wait a minute! | -我想见见她 -不 等等 |
[14:35] | You know, I’m gonna call her up. She oughtta see this. | 我要给她打电话 她得看看这场面 |
[14:38] | Such attention to detail. | 多么注重细节 |
[14:40] | – I love the coffee mug. – Thank you. | -我喜欢那个马克杯 -谢谢 |
[14:42] | – But the coffee mug was my idea! – What? | -可马克杯是我的主意 -什么 |
[14:44] | This whole thing is mine. He had nothing to do with it! | 这整件事都是我的主意 他完全不相干 |
[14:46] | I’m the mastermind behind the freshman prank! | 我是这次新人恶作剧的策划者 |
[14:48] | – Oh, really. – Yes! | -是吗 -是的 |
[14:50] | If there’s anyone you should be | 如果你想把你的女儿 |
[14:51] | foisting your daughter off on, it’s me! | 强卖强买给谁 那也该是我 |
[14:53] | Get out of here! | 给我出去 |
[14:56] | Good day, sir! | 日安 先生 |
[14:59] | That’s a picture of my daughter. | 这是我女儿的照片 |
[15:07] | Hey, guys! What’s up? | 伙计们 怎么了 |
[15:09] | Sally? Sit down. | 莎莉 坐下 |
[15:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:15] | Sally, there’s been a complaint made against you | 莎莉 这次任务中的一个员工 |
[15:20] | by one of the employees of the mission. | 对你进行了投诉 |
[15:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:27] | Bryce, do you wish to remain anonymous? | 布莱斯 你想要保持匿名投诉吗 |
[15:31] | Sally, Bryce feels | 莎莉 布莱斯感觉 |
[15:33] | that you’ve been sexually harassing him, | 你一直在对他进行性骚扰 |
[15:36] | and he has requested that he, at no time, | 他要求以后绝不再 |
[15:39] | be left alone in a room with you. | 和你单独共处一室 |
[15:43] | I think that’s something | 我觉得这件事 |
[15:44] | I’d like to discuss with Bryce privately. | 我该和布莱斯私下讨论 |
[15:48] | Okay, I’ll leave you two alone. | 好吧 你们单独谈 |
[15:50] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[15:52] | Would you please stay? | 你可以留下吗 |
[15:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:56] | Bryce, look. | 布莱斯 听着 |
[15:57] | You’re very new here. | 你是新来的 |
[15:59] | And you must have misunderstood | 你一定误会了 |
[16:00] | my professional encouragement. | 我的职业鼓励 |
[16:03] | I mean, a pat on your muscular back is not harassment. | 我拍你背后的肌肉不算骚扰 |
[16:08] | Well, I looked it up. | 我查过资料了 |
[16:09] | And according to state laws, | 按照本州法律 |
[16:10] | harassment is any verbal or physical overture | 任何让我感到不舒服的言语 |
[16:13] | that makes me feel uncomfortable, | 或身体姿态都是骚扰 |
[16:14] | and I’m very uncomfortable. | 而我感到非常不舒服 |
[16:15] | Well, if you’re not comfortable, | 如果你觉得不舒服 |
[16:17] | you should take off your pants. | 那就该把裤子脱了 |
[16:20] | Casual Thursday. | 周四穿便装 |
[16:25] | That is it. | 到此为止吧 |
[16:27] | I don’t think I can work here with Sally around. | 我觉得我不能和莎莉在这里共事 |
[16:28] | Either she goes, or I go. | 要么她走 要么我走 |
[16:34] | Sally? | 莎莉 |
[16:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:36] | Everything you said was true, Bryce. | 你说的一切都是真的 布莱斯 |
[16:38] | I treated you like a… | 我视你为 |
[16:40] | sexy, hunky object | 性感魁梧的目标 |
[16:42] | instead of a sexy, hunky employee, | 而不是性感魁梧的员工 |
[16:45] | and I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:48] | I’m the one who should go. | 该走的是我 |
[16:50] | This is good. | 很好 |
[16:51] | The system works. Bye bye, Sally! | 公事公办了 再见 莎莉 |
[16:54] | See you, Harry! | 再见 哈里 |
[16:57] | Bryce. | 布莱斯 |
[16:59] | Look, it’s a small universe, | 听着 这个宇宙很小 |
[17:00] | and we may work together again. | 我们可能还会共事 |
[17:04] | So I just wanna say that | 我只想说 |
[17:05] | I’ve learned a really valuable lesson here, today, and… | 我今天在这里上了宝贵的一课 |
[17:09] | well, no hard feelings. | 别见怪 |
[17:12] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
[17:13] | Cool. In you go, you piece of meat! | 很好 进去吧 你个没脑肌肉男 |
[17:27] | We’re never hiring anyone every again. | 我们再也别请人了 |
[17:30] | Well, with him gone, | 既然他走了 |
[17:31] | I guess you’ll be wanting me | 我想你会想让我 |
[17:33] | to oil up and put on the Speedos. | 抹上油 穿上三角泳裤 |
[17:37] | No. No! No! | 不不不 |
[17:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:46] | I came to tell you I’m leaving! | 我是来告诉你我要走了 |
[17:48] | Then leave. | 那就走啊 |
[17:49] | But I can’t leave without speaking my mind. | 可我不说完心里话不能走 |
[17:51] | Well, you never could. | 你总有理由 |
[17:52] | You are making a big mistake, mister! | 你错得离谱 先生 |
[17:54] | College is not what you think it is. | 大学不是你想象的样子 |
[17:56] | Oh, it doesn’t matter what I think– | 我怎么想不要紧 |
[17:57] | It’s a big, ugly machine | 这是个丑陋的大机器 |
[17:59] | that will chew you up and spit you out. | 会把你绞得粉碎然后吐出来 |
[18:00] | I don’t approve of college– | 我不赞成上大学 |
[18:01] | You teach at a college! | 你就在大学教书 |
[18:03] | Oh, sure! Throw that in my face! | 当然 冲我来啊 |
[18:05] | You know what the problem | 你知道你这一代 |
[18:05] | with your generation is? You never had to work! | 有什么问题吗 你们从来不用工作 |
[18:07] | Work? I work! | 工作 我工作啊 |
[18:09] | I’m third in command on this stupid mission! | 我是这愚蠢任务的第三指挥官 |
[18:11] | Oh, ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈 |
[18:12] | You know, I don’t even know who you are anymore! | 我压根不认识你了 |
[18:13] | – You’ve changed! – I have not–! | -你变了 -我没有 |
[18:15] | Oh, yes. With your new life of learning. | 有 随着你”学习的新生活” |
[18:17] | Your Internet. Your Nintendo. | 你的互联网 你的任天堂 |
[18:19] | – Your fancy friends. – I– | -你的新潮朋友 -我… |
[18:21] | MTV. Your virtual reality. | 音乐电视 虚拟现实 |
[18:23] | Your– your– and your– | 你的…和你的… |
[18:25] | – I don’t even know! – What are you talking about? | -乱七八糟的一切 -你在说什么 |
[18:27] | What am I talking about? | 我在说什么 |
[18:29] | I’ll tell you what I’m talking about! | 告诉你我在说什么 |
[18:30] | I don’t want you to go! | 我不想你走 |
[18:36] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想你走 |
[18:40] | Come here. Sit down. | 过来 坐下 |
[18:43] | Come on! | 快来啊 |
[18:50] | Why did you have to grow up? | 你为什么非得长大 |
[18:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:54] | It’s just the body I picked. | 我选的身体就是这样 |
[18:56] | Well, I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[18:58] | Parenting’s hard. | 为人父母不容易 |
[19:00] | You give love. You give encouragement. You give support. | 你给予爱 给予鼓励 给予支持 |
[19:03] | And then, if you do a good job, they just go away. | 如果你是优秀的父母 他们就会远走高飞 |
[19:07] | Well, then I guess you did a pretty good job then, right? | 那我想你的确是优秀的父亲 对吗 |
[19:11] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:12] | Parental love, at its best, | 父母的爱 最好的爱 |
[19:15] | it’s the only love there is that… | 这是世上唯一一份 |
[19:17] | inevitably leads to separation. | 不可避免地导致分离的爱 |
[19:21] | How do you always know these things? | 你怎么总知道这些事 |
[19:24] | I’m the Information Officer. | 我是信息官 |
[19:26] | I sent you a memo on this, years ago. | 我几年前就给你发了这份备忘录 |
[19:30] | I guess I did do a pretty good job. | 我想我的确是优秀的父亲 |
[19:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:35] | You all right? | 你好了吗 |
[19:37] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[19:37] | Want a beer? | 想喝酒吗 |
[19:40] | – Sure. – Okay. | -当然 -好 |
[19:51] | There’s beer in this room. | 这件房间有啤酒 |
[19:55] | Nice to meet you, Joel. | 幸会 乔尔 |
[19:57] | – Isn’t this yours? – No, no, no. | -这不是你的吗 -不不 |
[19:58] | I was just leaving. | 我正要走 |
[20:04] | I’ll see you on your first break. | 等你放假再见 |
[20:15] | So how did things work out with the new guy? | 新来的人怎么样 |
[20:17] | Oh, well, | 那个 |
[20:18] | he decided to pursue career opportunities elsewhere. | 他决定另谋高就了 |
[20:21] | You came on to him, huh? | 你占他便宜了吧 |
[20:23] | Like Germany came on to Poland. | 就像当年德国占波兰的”便宜” |
[20:27] | Our first Sunday night without Tommy. | 没有汤米的第一个星期天夜晚 |
[20:29] | Feels kind of funny, being out here without him, doesn’t it? | 有点滑稽 他不在屋顶上 不是吗 |
[20:31] | – Yeah, it kinda does. – But, you know– | -有点 -可你们知道 |
[20:33] | I’m okay with it. | 我还好 |
[20:34] | After all, I’ve been left with two of the greatest guys | 毕竟 还有我执行任务到现在 |
[20:37] | I’ve ever been on a mission with. | 最棒的两个人在我身边 |
[20:40] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[20:41] | Hey, Tommy. Hi. What’s going on? | 汤米 怎么了 |
[20:43] | Well, school’s only an hour away, | 学校离这里只有一小时车程 |
[20:45] | so I figured I could do my laundry here. | 所以我想我可以来这里洗衣服 |
[20:50] | I wonder what Tommy’s doin’, right now? | 不知道汤米这时候在做什么 |
[20:53] | Separating his whites. | 把他的白衣服分出来 |
[20:55] | Yeah. Maybe starti” a pre-soak. | 或许正开始先浸泡 |
[20:57] | I hope he goes easy on the bleach. | 我希望他少放点漂白剂 |
[20:59] | But you know Tommy. | 可你们也了解汤米 |
[21:01] | – He won’t. – Nope. | -他不会的 -不会 |