时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Well, yes! Absolutely! | 是的 没错 |
[00:07] | Oh, I’m so excited! | 我太激动了 |
[00:08] | Thank you so much! | 非常感谢 |
[00:11] | Dick? Do you know who that was? | 迪克 你知道是谁的电话吗 |
[00:14] | You’ve been on the phone for 10 minutes, Mary. | 你电话打了足足十分钟 玛丽 |
[00:16] | You’d think you’d know who you were talking to. | 你该知道电话那头是谁的 |
[00:19] | It was Dr. Powell, the archeologist! | 是鲍威尔博士 那个考古学家 |
[00:22] | He’s leading a dig tomorrow | 他明天带领考古队 |
[00:23] | at the Pawchuk Indian mounds, | 去宝查克印第安土丘进行挖掘 |
[00:25] | and he asked me to come! | 他请我一起去 |
[00:27] | You’re going on an actual archeological dig? | 你要去做真正的考古挖掘 |
[00:29] | That sounds so exciting! | 真是令人激动 |
[00:30] | It sure does! Can I have tomorrow off? | 当然啦 我明天能休假吗 |
[00:33] | No. | 不能 |
[00:36] | We are going to have the best time together. | 我们会共度最好的时光 |
[00:38] | Whoa– uh, Dick, I don’t think I’m allowed to bring a guest. | 迪克 我想我没被允许多带一人 |
[00:41] | Of course you are! This is a free country! | 当然允许 这是个自由国度 |
[00:45] | That’s exactly what the Indians fought for! | 这正是印第安人为之奋斗的 |
[00:49] | Gee– I don’t think I could– | 老天 我想我不能 |
[00:50] | Oh, Mary, please. | 玛丽 求你了 |
[00:52] | For years, you’ve been talking about | 这些年来 你一直在谈论 |
[00:54] | all the digs you’ve been on, and all the stuff you’ve found. | 你所做的种种考古研究 你发现的各种东西 |
[00:57] | And for once in my life, I wanna see it, | 我这辈子就这一次 想亲眼见见 |
[00:59] | instead of being bored to tears, hearing about it. | 而不是听得无聊到流泪 |
[01:03] | Well, it would be nice | 和我最爱的人 |
[01:04] | to share the thing I love the most with… | 分享我最爱的事物 |
[01:08] | the person I love the most. | 会很不错 |
[01:09] | Oh, terrific! | 太好了 |
[01:10] | I’m going to the mall right now, | 我这就去商场 |
[01:12] | to buy some field boots. | 买些长筒靴 |
[01:13] | – Can I borrow your Visa card? – No! | -你的维萨信用卡能借我吗 -不能 |
[01:16] | – I hope they take Discover. – No! | -希望发现卡也能刷 -不 |
[01:57] | Okay, thanks. Have a good time. | 好 谢了 祝你愉快 |
[01:59] | You guys ready to go? | 你们准备出发了吗 |
[02:02] | Hey! What’s with all the cars? | 这些车是怎么回事 |
[02:04] | The Rutherford Garlic Festival is this weekend. | 拉瑟福大蒜节在这周末举行 |
[02:06] | Dubcek’s chargin’ people $20 to park on her lawn. | 杜布切克向在她草坪上停车的人收费20块 |
[02:09] | Whoa. She charged me way more than that | 我停在她草坪上的时候 |
[02:11] | when I parked on her lawn. | 她收费可高多了 |
[02:14] | You didn’t park on her lawn. | 你不是停在她的草坪上 |
[02:15] | You parked on her foot. | 你停在了她的脚上 |
[02:17] | And she didn’t charge you. She sued you. | 而且她不是向你收费 她是起诉了你 |
[02:21] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[02:22] | We’ve been driving around for hours. | 我们开车在周围转了好几个小时 |
[02:23] | Do you know of any hotels that have rooms? | 你们知道哪家酒店有房间吗 |
[02:26] | I believe that all hotels have rooms. | 我相信所有酒店都有房间 |
[02:29] | Town shouldn’t put on a garlic festival | 镇上要是没有充足的住所 |
[02:31] | if they don’t have adequate lodging. | 就不该举办大蒜节 |
[02:37] | Dick’s gone. We could rent out his bed. | 迪克出去了 我们可以出租他的床位 |
[02:39] | Whoa, wait a second. | 等等 |
[02:41] | If we’re gonna go that route, | 如果我们真这么做 |
[02:42] | why not rent out the whole room? | 不如出租整个房间 |
[02:48] | Ah, well. This is it. | 就是这里 |
[02:50] | Umm, bedroom’s right through there. | 卧室就在那里 |
[02:53] | And, uh…40 bucks a night, it’s yours. | 四十块一晚 这里就归你们了 |
[02:57] | Oh. It’s really eclectic. | 这里真是不拘一格 |
[02:59] | I like how nothing matches. | 我喜欢完全不搭的风格 |
[03:03] | What doesn’t match? | 什么不搭 |
[03:04] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:06] | When do you have breakfast? | 早餐是什么时候 |
[03:07] | Uh… usually about 10 minutes after I wake up. | 通常是我起床后十分钟左右 |
[03:13] | Is it possible to get reservations | 有没有可能订到 |
[03:15] | for dinner tonight at Lo’Berge. | 今晚罗贝拉世的晚餐 |
[03:17] | I guess. | 有吧 |
[03:20] | I mean, we have a phone. | 我们有电话 |
[03:22] | Anything’s possible. | 一切都有可能 |
[03:24] | This is a terrific deal. | 待遇真不错 |
[03:26] | How come you’re not in the Crown Travel Guide? | 你们怎么没有出现在《皇冠旅游指南》上 |
[03:28] | Trown travel guide? | 《皇冠旅游指南》 |
[03:29] | Oh, yeah! If they give your place four stars, | 是啊 如果他们给你们这地方打四星 |
[03:32] | you’d be booked solid. | 你们就会客满了 |
[03:33] | How do you get four stars? | 怎么得到四星 |
[03:35] | Uh…great service. | 优质服务 |
[03:37] | Make a lot of money. | 能赚很多钱 |
[03:42] | Welcome to the Inn at Solomon House. | 欢迎来到所罗门之家旅馆 |
[03:44] | We are here to service you. | 我们在此服务你们 |
[03:52] | Uh, Dr. Albright. | 欧布莱特博士 |
[03:53] | Oh, Dr. Powell. | 鲍威尔博士 |
[03:55] | Oh, thank you so much for inviting me. | 非常感谢你邀请我 |
[03:58] | I guess my knowledge of | 我想你请我来主要是 |
[03:59] | the Pawchuk Indians had a lot to do with it. | 因为我对于宝查克印第安人领域的了解 |
[04:01] | Yes. That and the fact that Dr. Davis went into labor. | 对 除此以外是因为戴思维博士生孩子去了 |
[04:05] | I just heard you | 我刚听说 |
[04:06] | took the liberty of bringing your boyfriend? | 你擅自带来了男友 |
[04:09] | Oh, he’s not just my boyfriend. | 他不只是我的男友 |
[04:11] | Dr. Solomon is a professor of physics, | 所罗门博士是物理学教授 |
[04:13] | and a brilliant educator. He’ll be a tremendous asset. | 还是个杰出的教育家 他的贡献会不小 |
[04:28] | I just whipped a twig off a birch tree. | 我刚把桦树上的枝条抽下来 |
[04:31] | Now let’s go find ourselves a mummy! | 现在让咱们去找个木乃伊吧 |
[04:39] | Was that an icebreaker or what? | 瞧他多会打破冷场 对不 |
[04:43] | What. | 不对 |
[04:46] | What are you doing? You look like a fool! | 你在干什么 看上去像个傻子 |
[04:48] | Here, Mary. Put this apple on your head. | 给 玛丽 把这颗苹果放在头顶 |
[04:51] | There’s a good chance I’ll be able to whip it off. Oh… | 我很有可能 可以把它抽下来 |
[04:54] | – Give me the whip. – What? | -把鞭子给我 -什么 |
[04:55] | Give me the whip. | 把鞭子给我 |
[04:59] | Give me the machete. | 大刀也给我 |
[05:03] | I’m not giving you the treasure map. | 我不会把藏宝图给你 |
[05:05] | Give me the treasure map. | 藏宝图给我 |
[05:08] | Now don’t show it to anybody. | 别给其他人看 |
[05:09] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[05:13] | Come here, Dick. | 过来 迪克 |
[05:14] | – What? – Come here. | -什么事 -过来 |
[05:17] | This is your square foot, right here. | 这是你的活动范围 就在这里 |
[05:19] | Okay. Now take the trowel, | 好 拿起泥铲 |
[05:21] | and the sable brush, | 和貂毛刷 |
[05:22] | and the air bulb. | 还有按压气囊 |
[05:24] | And gingerly dust away the sediment, | 然后轻轻地扫掉沉积物 |
[05:27] | one thin layer at a time. | 一次扫掉薄薄的一层 |
[05:29] | Oh, come on. Let me use some of my dynamite. | 别这样 让我的炸药派上点用场 |
[05:33] | A couple of M-80’s, and we’ll be picking | 用上几个M-80炸药 咱们就能在头发上 |
[05:35] | sacred Pawchuk crap out of our hair. | 把神圣的宝查克废品挑出来 |
[05:38] | This is how we do it. | 这是我们的做法 |
[05:41] | Great. | 好吧 |
[05:43] | Why don’t I just take a nap, | 我不如睡个午觉 |
[05:45] | and see if anything sticks to my back? | 看看是否会有东西附在我的背上 |
[05:51] | Ana. Hello to you, too. | 安娜 你好啊 |
[05:54] | Listen. I have some guests, | 听着 我有几个客人 |
[05:56] | who are dying to take a tour of the mayor’s residence. | 非常想去市长府上参观 |
[06:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:05] | Look, I voted for your husband. | 听着 我给你丈夫投票了 |
[06:08] | So the least you could do | 你至少也能 |
[06:09] | is let some strangers poke around your condo. | 让一些陌生人在你家公寓门口逛逛吧 |
[06:13] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[06:14] | Well, the same to you, Mrs. McCheese! | 你也是 芝士汉堡夫人 |
[06:19] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[06:20] | She’s recovering from lipo. | 她抽脂手术之后还没康复 |
[06:25] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[06:26] | Did you change the sheets in the guest room? | 你更换过客房的床单吗 |
[06:28] | Uh, better. I put on some cologne and rolled around on ’em. | 何止呢 我还喷了点古龙香水在上面打滚呢 |
[06:33] | Just change them, okay? | 去换掉床单 好吗 |
[06:34] | And I’m gonna need you to make some radish flowers | 你需要在今晚的蔬菜色拉里 |
[06:37] | for tonight crudites. Get to it. | 加点萝卜花 去做吧 |
[06:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:40] | What’s with the snapping? | 打响指是什么意思 |
[06:42] | It’s the international sign for “Get to it”. | 这是”去做吧”的国际手势 |
[06:45] | Either snap or say “Get to it.” | 要么打响指 要么说”去做吧” |
[06:47] | You don’t have to do both. | 你不必两者都做 |
[06:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:56] | – Get… – …to it! | -去 -做吧 |
[06:58] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[07:00] | I just noticed that the sand ashtray | 我刚注意到沙子烟灰缸上 |
[07:02] | does not have an impression of our hotel’s crest. | 没有我们酒店饰章的印记 |
[07:07] | Mm– what’s our hotel’s crest? | 我们酒店的饰章是什么 |
[07:10] | A giant “S” with a deadly python! | 有条致命巨蟒的大大的”S” |
[07:22] | Dick, do you realize | 迪克 你有没有意识到 |
[07:23] | that hundreds of years ago, Indians raised families here, | 几百年前 印第安人在这里养家糊口 |
[07:27] | and hunted here, and built villages here? | 在这里狩猎 还在这里建造了村落 |
[07:30] | Well, they had the good sense to die here. | 他们很好地意识到要死在这里 |
[07:34] | I wish I was with ’em. | 真希望和他们一道 |
[07:37] | I’m not here for 5 hours, | 我到这里快五小时了 |
[07:39] | and all I’ve found is this long pointy rock. | 就只找到了这块又长又尖的石头 |
[07:43] | Wait a minute. Let me see that. | 等等 让我看看 |
[07:47] | This isn’t a rock. This is a spear head! | 这不是块石头 这是个长矛头 |
[07:50] | It is? Are you sure? | 是吗 你确定吗 |
[07:51] | I’m telling you this is over 400 years old! | 告诉你 它有四百余年的历史了 |
[07:54] | Look at those edges! | 看看这些边 |
[07:55] | Oh, my God! It is a spear head. | 老天 的确是个长矛头 |
[07:58] | If you can’t see that, Mary, you’re a blind fool! | 你要是看不见 玛丽 那就是个睁眼瞎 |
[08:02] | Well, congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[08:04] | Give me my spearhead! You’ll ruin the edges! | 把矛头给我 别把边缘给弄坏了 |
[08:07] | Oh, this is the best! | 这是最棒的 |
[08:15] | Archeology? Your prodigal son has come home. | 考古学 你的浪子回头了 |
[08:24] | Here ya go, ma’am! Hot apple cider. | 给你 夫人 热苹果酒 |
[08:26] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:30] | Oh! It’s– it’s– it’s a bit spicy. | 香料味有点重 |
[08:33] | No. It’s perfect. | 不 它很完美 |
[08:37] | I think it’s too spicy. | 我觉得香过头了 |
[08:38] | No, I think you should just drink it. | 不 我觉得你该只管喝掉 |
[08:40] | Uh, Mrs. Russell. Let me get you | 拉塞尔夫人 我给你 |
[08:43] | another cup of cider that’s more to your liking. | 换一杯更合你口味的苹果酒 |
[08:46] | Harry? Kitchen. | 哈里 来厨房 |
[08:47] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[08:51] | What was that out there? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[08:52] | I know. That lady doesn’t know her ass from her apple cider. | 我知道 那女人对苹果酒屁都不懂 |
[08:56] | And you don’t know anything about the hotel business. | 而你完全对酒店业一无所知 |
[08:58] | What the customer wants, the customer gets. | 顾客要什么就给什么 |
[09:00] | Yeah. Sally gets them reservations, | 对 莎莉给他们做预订 |
[09:02] | and you get ’em flower arrangements, | 你给他们布置鲜花 |
[09:03] | and I get to get ’em toilet paper. | 而我只能给他们准备厕纸 |
[09:06] | It’s just not fair! | 这不公平 |
[09:07] | I don’t care what’s fair! | 我不关心什么公平 |
[09:08] | What I care about is four stars in the Crown Travel Guide! | 我关心的是《皇冠旅游指南》的四星 |
[09:11] | Well, I think that’s bogus! | 我想那是假的 |
[09:12] | Then I think you’re fired! | 那我想你被解雇了 |
[09:13] | You can’t fire me! I quit! | 你不能解雇我 我辞职 |
[09:15] | All right. Then understand this. | 好吧 那就这么理解 |
[09:18] | If you quit, you’re fired. | 你要是辞职 那就被解雇了 |
[09:23] | – I quit! – You’re fired! | -我辞职 -你被解雇了 |
[09:24] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Where did that come from? | 这是怎么个先后顺序 |
[09:32] | Who held this magnificent pointy stone? | 谁拿着这块动人的尖石 |
[09:36] | Some mighty warrior? | 某个威猛的战士吗 |
[09:38] | Or perhaps a tiny Pawchuk brave, whose mother said, | 还是一个宝查克小勇士 他妈妈说 |
[09:42] | “Be careful, Freddy. | “小心 弗雷迪 |
[09:43] | You’ll put an eye out with that thing.” | 那东西会把你眼睛挖出来的” |
[09:47] | You know, you’re not even supposed to have that in here. | 你都不该把那个带进这里 |
[09:50] | All artifacts are supposed to be inventoried | 所有的考古发现都该被编录 |
[09:52] | and kept in the supply tent. | 并保存在供给帐篷里 |
[09:56] | I bet he was fat. | 我肯定他是个胖子 |
[09:58] | A big fat guy, | 一个大胖子 |
[10:00] | walking around, jabbing at bison | 四处溜达 猛戳野牛 |
[10:02] | like he owned the place. | 好像这地方是他的一样 |
[10:04] | Or maybe he was a little girl. | 或许他是个小姑娘 |
[10:06] | Would you stop? | 你有完没完 |
[10:08] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[10:09] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[10:12] | I mean, it’s– it’s not that big a deal. | 这又不是什么大不了的事 |
[10:14] | People find artifacts every day. | 人们每天都会有考古发现 |
[10:15] | Well, maybe it’s not that big a deal to you. | 或许这对你来说是没什么大不了 |
[10:17] | You’ve found hundreds of artifacts. | 你已经发现了好几百个文物了 |
[10:19] | But don’t you remember what | 可你不记得 |
[10:20] | it felt like when you found your first one? | 你第一次挖掘出文物时的感觉了吗 |
[10:24] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈这事 |
[10:25] | But tell me about it, Mary. | 给我说说嘛 玛丽 |
[10:27] | What was it like? Tell me. | 什么感觉 告诉我 |
[10:29] | C’mon. Tell me… | 快点 告诉我 |
[10:31] | I’ve never found a single artifact in my whole damn life! | 我这辈子就没挖掘出一个文物 |
[10:35] | What? | 什么 |
[10:36] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[10:38] | Are you happy? | 高兴了吗 |
[10:39] | Well, what about all those objects in the office? | 那办公室里那些物品呢 |
[10:41] | The coins. The pottery. | 那些硬币 那些陶器 |
[10:45] | I bought them at airports. | 我在机场买的 |
[10:49] | Well, what about your prized Chuchubian death mask? | 你视为珍宝的秋秋比安死亡面具呢 |
[10:53] | eBay. | 易趣 |
[10:55] | Ooh, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[10:57] | I’m so sorry that I found something. | 很抱歉我有所发现 |
[10:59] | I wish you were me. | 你要是我就好了 |
[11:01] | It’s not just you. | 不只是你 |
[11:03] | I mean, people were pulling things up all day. | 这一整天大家都不断挖出东西来 |
[11:06] | And then when Dr. Powell found | 然后鲍威尔博士发现 |
[11:09] | that ceremonial wedding moon. | 那个婚典月亮时 |
[11:11] | I would have killed to | 我觉得只要我能发现这个 |
[11:13] | have found that. | 我愿不惜一切代价 |
[11:15] | What is it you want, Mary? | 你想要什么 玛丽 |
[11:18] | Is it the moon? Is that it? | 是月亮吗 是它吗 |
[11:20] | Do you want the moon, Mary? | 你想要月亮吗 玛丽 |
[11:29] | Can’t believe Harry quit on us. | 真不敢相信哈里居然辞职了 |
[11:31] | Left us with all this work. | 丢下我们做这些工作 |
[11:33] | I told you to do a background check. | 我告诉过你要做背景调查 |
[11:36] | I mean, he came so highly recommended. | 他是被人强烈推荐来的 |
[11:39] | Uh, you might wanna check out the tub. | 你们得来看看浴盆 |
[11:41] | I think the drain’s clogged. | 我觉得排水管阻塞了 |
[11:43] | Yes, sir. We will get | 是 先生 我们会 |
[11:45] | right on that, sir. | 着手去做 先生 |
[11:46] | Thank you for letting us know. | 谢谢你告知我们 |
[11:48] | Why do these people need to bathe every day? | 这些人为什么每天都得洗澡 |
[11:51] | Why does the hairiest guest always have to wear my robe? | 这些长满毛的客人为什么总要穿着我的睡袍 |
[11:55] | Hello, everybody. | 你们好 各位 |
[11:56] | Oh my God, Harry! Thank God you’re back! | 老天 哈里 谢天谢地你回来了 |
[11:58] | Hey, it’s great to see you, man. | 见到你真好 伙计 |
[12:00] | Now I know that regaining our trust will be difficult. | 我知道重新获得我们的信任不容易 |
[12:02] | But I think that snaking | 可我觉得 |
[12:03] | the bathtub drain is a good place to start. | 疏通浴缸的下水道是个好开始 |
[12:07] | That how you greet all your guests? | 你们都是这样欢迎客人的吗 |
[12:10] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[12:11] | I’d like a room. | 我要一个房间 |
[12:12] | I’m checkin’ in. | 我要登记入住 |
[12:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:17] | I’d like a New York Times on my doorstep every morning, | 每天早上都要在我的门口放一份《纽约时报》 |
[12:20] | with the crossword puzzle already filled out. | 上面的填字游戏要填满了 |
[12:24] | For breakfast, I’d like a small glass of juice. | 至于早餐 我要小杯果汁 |
[12:26] | Whichever kind you’re out of. | 哪种没有要哪种 |
[12:28] | And I’d like to start with a nice warm bath. | 我还要先洗个舒服的热水澡 |
[12:31] | There’s absolutely no way you’re getting a room here. | 绝不可能给你提供房间 |
[12:34] | “Dear Crown Travel Guide, | “亲爱的《皇冠旅游指南》 |
[12:37] | The Inn at Solomon House stinks!” | 所罗门之家旅馆糟透了” |
[12:45] | I’ll show you to your room. | 我带你去看房间 |
[12:47] | Yeah. Oh oh oh, miss! | 好的 还有 小姐 |
[12:49] | Could you get the luggage? Thank you very much. | 能提一下行李吗 非常感谢 |
[12:57] | Why do I do this? | 我为什么这么做 |
[12:59] | I just keep going through life, | 我只是苟活下去 |
[13:00] | trying to find new ways to prove what a loser I am. | 试图找到新方法证明我是个什么样的废物 |
[13:03] | Oh, Mary. Stop. | 玛丽 别说了 |
[13:04] | You don’t have to prove that to me. | 你没必要向我证明这点 |
[13:08] | Why don’t you take a little break? | 你不如稍事休息 |
[13:10] | And– and go get yourself a cup of coffee, huh? | 然后自己去倒杯咖啡 好吗 |
[13:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:27] | So, uh…Mary. | 玛丽 |
[13:29] | Caffeine kick in yet? | 咖啡因起效了吗 |
[13:30] | You ready to dig? Huh? | 准备开挖了吗 |
[13:32] | You know, I’m done for the day. | 我今天不挖了 |
[13:34] | Ooh! What? | 什么 |
[13:35] | Oh, no, you can’t give up now. Not when you’re so close! | 不 你不能放弃 就只有一步之遥了 |
[13:38] | You know, I’m– I’m gonna be in the tent. | 我要进帐篷了 |
[13:39] | No! But this is your lucky day. | 不 今天可是你的幸运日 |
[13:41] | – Oh, I doubt that. – Oh, no no. Trust me. | -严重怀疑 -不不 相信我 |
[13:44] | – No, I’m leaving… – Get back in the pit, you loser! | -不 我要走了 -回坑里来 废物 |
[13:46] | What? | 什么 |
[13:49] | Please. I’m sorry. I– | 别生气 对不起 我… |
[13:50] | I’m just trying to make you feel better. | 我只是想让你好受些 |
[13:52] | Here. Give it a few more minutes. | 来 再花一点时间 |
[13:55] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[13:57] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[14:01] | Why don’t you try over there, hm? | 不妨试试那边 |
[14:05] | Wait, wait. Ho! Wait, wait– wait a second! | 等等 等等 等一等 |
[14:07] | Whoa. Don’t tell me you found something. | 别告诉我你有所发现 |
[14:10] | I did! I think I did! | 真的 我有发现 |
[14:12] | Are you sure? Now, don’t toy with me! | 确定吗 别耍我了 |
[14:14] | My heart can’t take it! | 我心脏可受不了 |
[14:17] | I’m serious! | 我认真的 |
[14:19] | It’s a ceremonial wedding moon, | 这是个婚典月亮 |
[14:21] | just like the one Dr. Powell found. | 和鲍威尔博士发现的那个一样 |
[14:23] | Oh, my stars. Will you look at that? | 老天爷啊 瞧瞧这个 |
[14:25] | I can’t believe this! | 难以置信 |
[14:27] | I actually found something on my own! | 我真的自己发现了文物 |
[14:29] | Oh, hon. Who was there for you | 亲爱的 在你最黑暗的时刻 |
[14:31] | in your darkest hour, huh? | 谁在你身边挺你 |
[14:32] | Oh! Dick! | 迪克 |
[14:33] | A little sugar this way? | 来抱紧一点吧 |
[14:34] | Oh, thank you so much! | 太感谢了 |
[14:37] | Thank you for having the confidence in me | 谢谢你在我失去自信的时候 |
[14:39] | that I’d lost. Oh, I love you so much. | 对我坚信不疑 我太爱你了 |
[14:42] | Come. My Indian princess. | 过来 我的印第安公主 |
[14:45] | Let’s go down to the river, shed our buckskins, | 我们去河边 脱掉我们的鹿皮装 |
[14:48] | and party like it’s 1399! | 像1399年一样疯狂吧 |
[14:55] | Come on! Rub me! | 快 给我按摩 |
[14:58] | I just– I don’t wanna! | 我不想 |
[14:59] | Rub me, woman! | 快摩啊 姑娘 |
[15:06] | That’s the stuff! | 这就对了 |
[15:09] | Did you get me those Les Mis tickets? | 《悲惨世界》的票给我买了吗 |
[15:11] | I looked into it, and it’s not playing in Ohio. | 我查过了 不在俄亥俄州上演 |
[15:15] | Well, after dinner, maybe you and the boy’ll act it out. | 晚餐过后 或许你和那小子可以演 |
[15:22] | This ceremonial wedding moon | 我今天发掘的 |
[15:24] | that I unearthed today | 这个婚典月亮 |
[15:26] | may change the way we think about the Pawchuk Indians. | 或许会改变我们思考宝查克印第安人的方式 |
[15:30] | Perhaps all Indians. | 或许是全体印第安人 |
[15:33] | Ladies and gentlemen: Archeologist of the Day, | 女士们先生们 今日考古之星 |
[15:35] | – Mary Albright. – Oh, no, no… | -玛丽·欧布莱特 -别这样 |
[15:37] | – Yes! Yes! – Please, no… | -是的 是的 -过奖了 |
[15:39] | There will be a small but formal party | 今晚八点将为欧布莱特博士 |
[15:41] | for Dr. Albright, tonight at 8. | 举办一场小型而正式的派对 |
[15:43] | B.Y.O. weenies. | 请自带烤肠 |
[15:47] | Oh, Dick. | 迪克 |
[15:48] | For the first time in my life, I feel legitimate. | 我平生第一次觉得无可非议 |
[15:51] | Oh, that is so great. | 真是太好了 |
[15:52] | But you don’t you think it’s time we took that moon thing | 可你不觉得是时候把这个月亮玩意 |
[15:55] | and discreetly mixed it in with all the other artifacts? | 小心地和其他出土文物放在一起吗 |
[15:58] | Not just yet. | 还不行 |
[15:59] | – No? – No. | -不行吗 -不行 |
[15:59] | – Dr. Albright. – Dr. Powell. | -欧布莱特博士 -鲍威尔博士 |
[16:02] | I heard you found another ceremonial wedding moon. | 我听说你发现了另一个婚典月亮 |
[16:04] | I find that hard to believe. | 我觉得难以相信 |
[16:06] | Why? Because it refutes those theories | 为什么 因为这反驳了 |
[16:08] | you’ve been spewing for the past 10 years, | 你这十年来一直在宣扬的 |
[16:10] | about the Pawchuks being monogamous? | 宝查克是一夫一妻制的理论吗 |
[16:13] | Where did you get that jacket? | 你这件外套哪来的 |
[16:15] | Is that real canvas? | 是真的帆布吗 |
[16:17] | Let me see that wedding moon. | 让我看看那个婚典月亮 |
[16:19] | No! Don’t give it to him, Mary. | 不 别给他 玛丽 |
[16:20] | – What? – He just want to see the moon. | -什么 -他只是想看看这月亮 |
[16:22] | What’ll he want to see next? Your bank account? | 他接下来又想看什么 你的银行账号吗 |
[16:24] | Come on. Let’s blow this… | 来吧 别管他了 |
[16:25] | – No! – Mary… | -不 -玛丽 |
[16:26] | Dr. Powell! | 鲍威尔博士 |
[16:27] | I just went to get your wedding moon. | 我刚过去拿你的婚典月亮 |
[16:28] | It’s missing. | 不见了 |
[16:30] | It’s not missing. It’s right here. | 没有不见 就在这里 |
[16:32] | Mary Albright stole it! | 玛丽·欧布莱特偷走了 |
[16:33] | No, I didn’t! | 不 我没有 |
[16:35] | Just ask Dick! He was with me when I– | 不信问迪克 我挖掘的时候他就在身旁 |
[16:39] | Oh my God. | 老天 |
[16:41] | You stole it, didn’t you? | 是你偷的 对不对 |
[16:42] | Oh, that’s insane. I’m not on trial here! | 太荒唐了 现在不是在审我 |
[16:44] | You are! | 是在审你 |
[16:47] | Give me the moon, Dr. Solomon. | 把月亮给我 所罗门博士 |
[16:48] | – Forget it. – Give me my moon! | -休想 -把我的月亮给我 |
[16:50] | No! I will not give it! It’s not yours! | 不 我不会给你的 这不是你的 |
[16:52] | It belongs to the Pawchuk Indians! | 它属于宝查克印第安人 |
[16:54] | And the river that they swam in! | 以及他们游泳的河流 |
[16:58] | Oh my God! | 老天 |
[17:00] | Dr. Albright, after this, | 欧布莱特博士 这么一闹 |
[17:03] | I can assure you that you and your… | 我保证你和你的 |
[17:05] | doofus boyfriend will never be on another dig again! | 蠢货男友将永远不能跟队考古挖掘了 |
[17:13] | You know, I got a lot of respect for you people | 我对你们这些从事服务业的人 |
[17:15] | in the service industry. | 深表敬意 |
[17:21] | Takes a very dedicated person to wait on | 需要非常敬业的人才能 |
[17:23] | somebody hand and foot. | 无微不至地服侍一个人 |
[17:27] | Haven’t you ever heard of a corn pad? | 你没听说过鸡眼贴吗 |
[17:30] | You know what I’d like for you to arrange for me, later on? | 知道过会儿我想要你们为我安排什么吗 |
[17:34] | A bachelor party. | 单身派对 |
[17:36] | And you be the entertainment. | 你负责助兴 |
[17:38] | Come here, baby! | 过来 宝贝 |
[17:40] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[17:41] | – What? – That is it. I quit. | -怎么了 -够了 我辞职 |
[17:45] | What? No, no– You can’t just quit. | 什么 不不 你不能辞职 |
[17:47] | I’m not just quitting. I’m also checking in. | 我不只是辞职 我还要登记入住 |
[17:52] | No, you can’t do that. | 不 你不能这么做 |
[17:53] | But then you’re leaving me with the whole workload. | 你这样会留下一整个烂摊子给我 |
[17:55] | What about the other guests? | 其他客人怎么办 |
[17:56] | – I’d like some juice, please. – Oh, two. | -请给我倒杯果汁 -两杯 |
[17:58] | I’m not serving you people juice. | 我不会给你们上果汁 |
[18:00] | Dear Crown Travel Guide… | 亲爱的《皇冠旅游指南》 |
[18:03] | I don’t give a rat’s ass what the Crown Travel Guide says. | 我才不在乎《皇冠旅游指南》的评价 |
[18:06] | I want juice. I want a pedicure. | 我想要果汁 我想要足疗 |
[18:09] | I want a lap dance at Harry’s | 我想要在哈里的单身派对上 |
[18:11] | bachelor party! | 有人给我跳大腿舞 |
[18:12] | No, I quit! | 不 我辞职 |
[18:17] | Excuse me, can I get some fresh towels? | 请问 能给我块新毛巾吗 |
[18:20] | I’m sorry. We don’t work here anymore. | 抱歉 我们不在这里工作了 |
[18:23] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[18:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:25] | So why don’t you get your own towels? | 你不如自己去拿毛巾吧 |
[18:26] | Ooh, wait a second, I have a better idea. | 等等 我有个更好的主意 |
[18:29] | Why don’t you get out of our house? | 你不如滚出我们的房子 |
[18:31] | Yeah, get the hell out of our house! | 对 滚出我们的房子 |
[18:33] | Get out! | 出去 |
[18:42] | Oh, how was your trip, Dr. Albright? | 你这趟旅程怎么样 欧布莱特博士 |
[18:44] | Did you find anything? | 有所发现吗 |
[18:45] | I sure did. | 当然有 |
[18:46] | The low point of my life. | 我人生的最低点 |
[18:50] | Let me guess, Dr. Solomon helped you find that. | 我猜猜 所罗门教授帮你发现的 |
[18:54] | Dr, Solomon? Oh, he’s dead to me. | 所罗门教授 他对我而言已经死了 |
[18:58] | I knew you’d come around. | 我就知道你会清醒的 |
[19:06] | Hello, Mary. | 你好 玛丽 |
[19:09] | You must be very mad at me. | 你一定对我很生气 |
[19:12] | Oh, what makes you say that? | 你怎么这么说 |
[19:15] | I had a lot of time to think about it on my walk home. | 我一路走回来的时候想了很久这件事 |
[19:20] | I’ve got nothing to say to you. | 我对你无话可说 |
[19:21] | Listen…Mary… | 听着 玛丽 |
[19:24] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:26] | What I did was stupid and irresponsible. | 我的所作所为愚蠢而不负责任 |
[19:29] | But I did it because I love you. | 可我这么做是因为我爱你 |
[19:31] | That’s what you do for someone you love? | 那是你对爱的人做的事吗 |
[19:35] | You destroy their reputation? Their integrity? | 毁了她的名誉 还有她的诚信 |
[19:38] | Haven’t you ever heard of giving chocolates? | 你难道没听说过送巧克力的示爱方式吗 |
[19:42] | When you said that you had never found an artifact… | 你说你从没发现过一件文物的时候 |
[19:46] | it just broke my heart. | 我心疼极了 |
[19:48] | I wanted you to feel what I felt | 我想让你也体会到 |
[19:49] | when I discovered my spear head. | 我发现长矛头时候的感觉 |
[19:51] | And you did. | 你体会到了 |
[19:53] | For one beautiful moment, you felt it. | 在那美好的一刻 你体会到了 |
[19:57] | And you’ll always have this to remember it by. | 你可以永远用这个来回忆 |
[20:02] | Oh, my God, it’s– | 老天 这是… |
[20:04] | It’s the ceremonial wedding moon. | 这是婚典月亮 |
[20:06] | I thought you threw this in the river. | 你不是扔进了河里吗 |
[20:08] | No, that was my spear head. | 不 扔进去的是我的矛头 |
[20:11] | I figured, I’ll find something else. | 我想我会另有发现 |
[20:12] | I’m not so sure about you. | 而你就不一定了 |
[20:20] | I can’t keep this. | 这我不能留着 |
[20:20] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[20:21] | Because it’s not mine. | 因为这不是我的 |
[20:23] | It’s–it’s Dr. Powell’s. He’s the one who found it. | 这是鲍威尔博士的 是他发现的 |
[20:26] | Oh, he’s a pompous boob. | 他是个自大鬼 |
[20:28] | But he found it. | 可这是他发现的 |
[20:29] | – He’ll never miss it. – Oh, yes he will. | -他不会怀念它的 -他会的 |
[20:30] | He thinks it’s at the bottom of a river. | 他以为它在河底沉着呢 |
[20:39] | Let’s go get a display case. | 我们去找个展示柜 |
[20:46] | Hey, you guys. | 伙计们 |
[20:47] | Look what I stole from | 看看我从我们 |
[20:48] | that place that we stayed at this weekend. | 这周末住的地方偷了什么 |
[20:50] | Harry, you can’t steal your own shampoo. | 哈里 你自己的香波不算偷 |
[20:53] | Harry, do me a favor, will you? | 哈里 帮个忙好吗 |
[20:55] | Balance this apple on your head and stand up. | 把这个苹果平稳地放在头顶 然后站起来 |
[20:58] | Well, all right. | 好的 |
[21:00] | Watch this, guys. | 看好了 伙计们 |