时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Oh, look, Dick, a fortune teller! | 看 迪克 占卜师 |
[00:10] | Oh, let’s go in. It’ll be fun! | 进去看看 会很有趣 |
[00:12] | Fortune teller. | 占卜师 |
[00:13] | If this so-called fortune teller can see the future, | 如果这个所谓的占卜师能预见未来 |
[00:15] | wouldn’t she have been able to predict | 她不就早能预知 |
[00:16] | the decline of this neighborhood? | 这个街区的衰落了吗 |
[00:19] | Okay, so you don’t believe in psychics, | 好吧 你不信灵媒 |
[00:21] | but you do believe in the Loch Ness Monster. | 可你相信尼斯湖水怪 |
[00:23] | I do no believe in the Loch Ness Monster. | 我不信尼斯湖水”怪” |
[00:27] | I believe Nessie is a friendly sea serpent | 我相信尼西是条友好的大海蛇 |
[00:30] | whose frisky demeanor has been misinterpreted | 它活泼闹腾的行为一直被人误解为 |
[00:33] | as monster-like. | 怪物秉性 |
[00:36] | Okay, thanks! | 好了 谢了 |
[00:38] | Mrs. Dubcek. | 杜布切克太太 |
[00:40] | Oh, Rita is an unbelievable psychic. | 瑞塔是个不可思议的灵媒 |
[00:43] | Without her, my life would just be a mess. | 没有她的话 我的生活将会是一团糟 |
[00:46] | Uh-oh, I’m late for my AA meeting. | 我的戒酒互助会要迟到了 |
[00:50] | Oh, come on. Let’s go in. | 快点 我们进去吧 |
[00:53] | Welcome. It’s $15 each. | 欢迎 每人十五块 |
[00:55] | Well, I guess that’s reasonable. | 我想还算公道 |
[00:56] | The upkeep on crappola must be pretty high. | 瞎扯淡的维护费是相当昂贵的 |
[01:00] | Let me go first. | 我先来 |
[01:05] | You’ve been sad recently. | 你最近很伤心 |
[01:08] | Kind of. | 有点 |
[01:09] | Generalization… Madam Ripoffski. | 一句空话 敲竹杠不留情女士 |
[01:12] | Dick, you’re spoiling it. | 迪克 你真是扫兴 |
[01:13] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:14] | Please continue, Mistress Fraudini. | 请继续 骗死你没商量夫人 |
[01:18] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[01:20] | Some people have scientific minds | 有些人有着科学思想 |
[01:21] | and it’s hard for them to process psychic phenomena. | 让他们接受灵媒现象太难了 |
[01:25] | Oh, please. Scientific– | 拜托 科学… |
[01:31] | How did you know I was a scientist? | 你怎么知道我是个科学家 |
[01:33] | How do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[01:36] | I can see that you and your friend | 我看得出你和你朋友 |
[01:38] | are from very different worlds. | 来自两个截然不同的世界 |
[01:44] | Mary, I think we should go now. | 玛丽 我们该走了 |
[01:45] | One of these days, he’s gonna up and leave you. | 总有一天 他会离开你 |
[01:47] | Stop it! | 别说了 |
[01:48] | And go back to wherever he came from. | 然后回到他原来的地方 |
[01:49] | Oh, come on, Mary. Up! Up! Up! | 快点 玛丽 起来 起来 |
[01:51] | – Time to leave. – Dick, take it easy! | -该走了 -迪克 别急 |
[01:52] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 |
[01:53] | Thank you so much for ruining my life, | 真感谢你毁了我的生活 |
[01:55] | you heartless, evil prophetess! | 你这个无情邪恶的先知 |
[02:00] | Are there any mutual funds that you especially– | 有没有什么共同基金是你特别看好… |
[02:03] | Never mind, you bitch! | 算了 贱人 |
[02:45] | Guys! Guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[02:47] | I just had the most disturbing experience. | 我刚遭遇了特别烦心的事 |
[02:50] | Mary dragged me to a psychic down on Water Street | 玛丽把我拽进华特街上一家灵媒店占卜 |
[02:52] | who predicted that we’d be leaving the planet! | 那个灵媒预言我们会离开这座星球 |
[02:56] | Whoa, wait a second. A psychic? | 等等 灵媒 |
[02:58] | Those people are for real? | 真有那些人吗 |
[02:59] | Oh, this one is. She is good. | 这个人就是 她很厉害 |
[03:02] | We’re not leaving the planet, are we, Dick? | 我们不会离开这个星球吧 迪克 |
[03:04] | We could be called away at any second. | 我们随时都可能被叫走 |
[03:06] | And I can’t bear the thought of Mary growing old alone. | 一想到玛丽孤独终老 我就难以忍受 |
[03:09] | I wouldn’t worry, Dick. | 我不会担心 迪克 |
[03:10] | Mary’s not one to keep her panties cool for too long. | 玛丽不是会让内裤凉太久的人 |
[03:16] | You’re right. She is extremely resilient. | 没错 她恢复能力很强 |
[03:18] | Mm, she’s a slut. | 她是个荡妇 |
[03:22] | But she could spend years searching | 但她可能费个好几年寻觅 |
[03:24] | and attract only losers. | 而且吸引的都只是废物 |
[03:26] | Well, what can you do? You got no control. | 你能怎么办 你又控制不了 |
[03:28] | Then I’ll take control. | 那我就掌握控制权 |
[03:30] | I will dedicate my life to finding my successor. | 我会不遗余力找到我的接班人 |
[03:33] | I don’t know, Dick. | 这可不好说 迪克 |
[03:34] | If I were Mary, I wouldn’t want you | 我要是玛丽 可不会让你 |
[03:36] | to find me a new boyfriend. | 帮我找个新男友 |
[03:38] | But I must. | 可我别无选择 |
[03:39] | Anyone who knows Dick Solomon knows | 所有认识迪克·所罗门的人都知道 |
[03:41] | that he is completely selfless. | 他是个无私忘我的人 |
[03:44] | And when I find my worthy replacement, | 当我找到合适的替补 |
[03:47] | and I shall, he will wait patiently in the wings. | 我会找到的 他会蓄势待发 |
[03:51] | And after I’ve gone, he will love Mary | 我走之后 他会用只有我懂的方式 |
[03:54] | as only I know how. | 去爱玛丽 |
[03:58] | Aw, that’s sweet. | 真甜 |
[03:59] | Thank you, Harry. | 谢谢你 哈里 |
[04:00] | No, no. I mean this cinnamon sparkle syrup. | 不不 我是说这个肉桂发泡糖浆 |
[04:03] | It’s sweet. | 很甜 |
[04:06] | Aw, poor Dick. | 可怜的迪克 |
[04:07] | That psychic really messed with his head. | 那个灵媒把他搅得晕头转向 |
[04:10] | Wait a second, Harry. | 等等 哈里 |
[04:12] | If that psychic knows we’re leaving the planet, | 如果那个灵媒知道我们要离开这座星球 |
[04:17] | then she knows we’re aliens. | 那她就知道我们是外星人了 |
[04:19] | And if she knows that we’re aliens, | 如果她知道我们是外星人 |
[04:21] | she knows that I’m an alien. | 她势必知道我是个外星人 |
[04:25] | All right, we gotta check her out. | 好的 那我们去一查究竟 |
[04:27] | And if she’s for real, we have to kill her | 如果她名副其实 我们就不得不杀了她 |
[04:29] | for security reasons. | 以绝后患 |
[04:31] | And what if she’s not real? | 如果她名不符实呢 |
[04:33] | Well, we kill her for sport. | 我们就杀了她当做消遣 |
[04:40] | Nina? Nina? | 尼娜 尼娜 |
[04:43] | Oh, hi, good. Listen, I’m, uh– | 太好了 听着 我… |
[04:45] | I’m working on a project and I need your help. | 我在做一个项目 需要你的帮助 |
[04:48] | Sit down, dear. | 坐下 亲爱的 |
[04:50] | Nina… how does a lonely, | 尼娜 像你这样 |
[04:52] | single woman like you find companionship? | 孤独的单身女人怎么交男友 |
[04:57] | I’m not lonely, Dr. Solomon. | 我不孤独 所罗门教授 |
[04:58] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男友 |
[05:00] | Sure you do. Sure you do. | 当然 当然 |
[05:03] | Let’s pretend that you didn’t, shall we? | 我们假装你没有 好吗 |
[05:06] | How do you go about finding a lover? | 你怎么找爱人呢 |
[05:09] | If I had to, I’d try a church group, | 如果我非得找的话 会尝试教会组织 |
[05:12] | the personal ads, or maybe even the internet. | 个人广告 甚至是网上交友 |
[05:14] | And yet, with all these bright ideas, | 有这么多聪明的点子 |
[05:16] | you still remain miserable and alone. | 你还是一个人孤苦伶仃 |
[05:20] | It’s such a pity. | 太可怜了 |
[05:21] | I have a boyfriend! | 我有男友 |
[05:22] | You’re the only reason I’m miserable! | 你才是我痛苦的唯一根源 |
[05:23] | Oh, but– | 可是 |
[05:25] | Nina… you don’t understand. | 尼娜 你不明白 |
[05:27] | Almost engaged. | 快订婚了 |
[05:29] | So, have you also struck out at singles bars? | 那么你去单身酒吧也没戏吗 |
[05:32] | Even if I didn’t have a boyfriend, and I do, | 即使我没有男友 可是我有 |
[05:35] | hanging out with a bunch of horny drunk guys | 和醉酒的色鬼们鬼混 |
[05:37] | has never been my scene. | 也不是我的作风 |
[05:38] | So, if you’ve never tried it, | 这么说 如果你从没尝试过 |
[05:40] | it just might work! | 那可能会有用 |
[05:41] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[05:43] | Oh, and, uh, Nina… | 还有 尼娜 |
[05:45] | if I were you, I wouldn’t rule out the bars. | 我要是你 就不会排除去酒吧的办法 |
[05:47] | Those drunken horny guys might just overlook | 那些醉酒的色鬼可能会忽略 |
[05:49] | that sour personality of yours. | 你的尖酸刻薄 |
[05:53] | I have a boyfriend! | 我有男友 |
[06:04] | Oh, no, the door’s locked. | 不 门上锁了 |
[06:06] | She knew we were coming. | 她知道我们会来 |
[06:09] | She is for real! | 她是名副其实的 |
[06:10] | Relax, Harry. | 别紧张 哈里 |
[06:11] | Let’s not jump to any conclusions. | 别急着下结论 |
[06:13] | Look, there’s a note on the door. | 看 门上有张字条 |
[06:15] | Be back at 12:30. | 12点半回来 |
[06:17] | 12:40 now. | 现在12点40分 |
[06:19] | She didn’t even know she’d be late. | 她都不知道自己会迟到 |
[06:22] | I think your watch is fast. | 你的表快了吧 |
[06:25] | Oh, yeah. That’s right. | 对 没错 |
[06:26] | I set it ten minutes fast ’cause I always found | 我调快了十分钟 因为我发现 |
[06:28] | that I was always– | 我总是 |
[06:29] | Running late. | 迟到 |
[06:34] | Yeah. Uh, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[06:37] | Well, we better get going. | 我们还是走吧 |
[06:39] | Um, our bus is gonna pick us up at the, uh– | 我们要去坐公交车 就在… |
[06:42] | Bus stop. | 公交站 |
[06:46] | Harry, do you have any of those– | 哈里 你有没有 |
[06:47] | Tokens? | 代币 |
[06:49] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[06:55] | Dick, why did you bring me here? | 迪克 你带我来这里干什么 |
[06:57] | Everyone here is half my age | 这里人人岁数都比我小一半 |
[06:58] | and twice as good-looking. | 相貌都比我美一倍 |
[06:59] | Mary, you could jump back into this game in a second. | 玛丽 你可以立马杀回情场 |
[07:02] | You’re tough competition for all these women. | 那些女人都斗不过你 |
[07:05] | Thank you, Dick. | 谢谢你 迪克 |
[07:06] | You’ve been around the block | 你比她们谁都阅历丰富 |
[07:07] | more than any of them and they know it. | 她们都明白得很 |
[07:09] | Not to mention you could drink | 更别提你的酒量 |
[07:10] | most of these men under the table. | 能把这里大多数男人都撂倒 |
[07:14] | You are not a loser. | 你不是个废物 |
[07:15] | Loser? I never said– | 废物 我从没说过 |
[07:16] | Mary, repeat after me. | 玛丽 跟我重复一遍 |
[07:18] | “I am not a beast.” | “我不是野兽” |
[07:19] | Oh, Dick! | 迪克 |
[07:21] | I’ll have you know a lot of men | 你瞧着吧 很多男人 |
[07:22] | find me very attractive. | 都觉得我很有吸引力 |
[07:24] | In fact, there’s a guy over there | 事实上 那边有个家伙 |
[07:26] | who’s been checking me out. | 一直在留意我 |
[07:27] | What? Where? | 什么 哪里 |
[07:28] | Oh, good eye. Stay here. | 好眼力 待着别动 |
[07:30] | Look pretty. I’ll be right back. | 保持姿态 我去去就回 |
[07:32] | Oh, Dick, please don’t start a fight with that guy! | 迪克 求你别和那家伙动手 |
[07:35] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[07:36] | Uh, you seem like an intelligent, | 你看着是个聪明 |
[07:38] | fairly well groomed young man. | 很会打扮的年轻人 |
[07:41] | Oh, and I see you work out. | 我看出来你经常锻炼 |
[07:43] | Dude, don’t touch me. | 老兄 别碰我 |
[07:47] | Hey, Lexus key chain. What are you drivin’? | 雷克萨斯钥匙扣 你做什么呢 |
[07:52] | I’m talkin’ here. | 我在聊天呢 |
[07:53] | What are you wasting your time with her for? | 你和她费什么时间呢 |
[07:55] | You see that hot blond | 看到那个性感金发妞 |
[07:57] | sitting on a pina colada? | 坐着喝果汁朗姆酒吗 |
[07:59] | Well, right behind her | 她旁边的那个 |
[08:01] | is an experienced professional woman | 是个经验丰富的职业女性 |
[08:03] | who could use a man like you. | 她可以用到你这样的男人 |
[08:05] | So what do ya say? You wanna party? | 你怎么说 想狂欢吗 |
[08:10] | Excuse me, you work with that guy? | 请问 你和那个男人是同事吗 |
[08:13] | Yes, I work with Dick. Why? | 对 我和迪克是同事 怎么了 |
[08:15] | Let’s not cause a scene. | 我们就不要弄得太难看了 |
[08:17] | We don’t want your kind here. | 我们这里不欢迎你们这种人 |
[08:18] | Find your Johns in some other bar. | 去其他酒吧找客人吧 |
[08:20] | What? | 什么 |
[08:22] | Hey, hey… what’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[08:24] | Dick, they think I’m a hooker! | 迪克 他们以为我是个妓女 |
[08:25] | A hooker? | 妓女 |
[08:27] | Yeah, Mary! | 太好了 玛丽 |
[08:29] | You still got it, baby! | 你宝刀未老 宝贝 |
[08:34] | Okay, okay, okay, let’s focus here. | 好好好 我们集中注意力 |
[08:36] | How do you kill somebody who can predict the future? | 怎么杀掉一个能预知未来的人 |
[08:41] | We’ll have to do it– | 我们得要 |
[08:42] | Unpredictably. | 无法预测 |
[08:45] | Right. Like an accident. | 对 像一场意外 |
[08:47] | But how do you plan an accident? | 可你怎么计划一场意外呢 |
[08:49] | No, no, no. You can’t. | 不不不 你无法计划 |
[08:51] | But you can accidentally plan | 但你可以意外计划 |
[08:52] | to accidentally kill somebody. | 意外杀害某人 |
[08:54] | – By accident. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -通过意外事件 -对对对 |
[08:55] | Like she could be allergic to shellfish | 比如她可能对贝类过敏 |
[08:58] | and you accidentally run her over with your car. | 你就能意外地开车碾过去 |
[09:06] | That’s a good plan. | 这计划不错 |
[09:08] | Oh, no! It’s not gonna work, though. | 不行 这样行不通 |
[09:09] | I mean, if we already planned it, | 如果我们已经计划了 |
[09:10] | it’s no longer an accidental plan. | 那就不是意外计划了 |
[09:12] | Well, that’s too bad, ’cause it was a good one. | 那太糟了 这计划还真是不错 |
[09:15] | Oh! I got a great one! | 我有个好计划 |
[09:17] | No! Shut up, Harry! Don’t say it! | 不 闭嘴 哈里 别说出来 |
[09:19] | The only way this plan will work | 这个计划可行的唯一办法 |
[09:21] | is if I don’t know about it | 就是不到最后关头 |
[09:22] | until the last possible second. | 我完全不知情 |
[09:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:28] | It’s perfect. | 天衣无缝 |
[09:31] | So then, I guess I’ll see you around. | 那么 回见了吧 |
[09:35] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -当然 -好 |
[09:37] | – See you around. – Yeah. | -回见 -好 |
[09:38] | – Or not. – Or not. Yeah. | -还是不了 -还是不了 对 |
[09:44] | Hello, Rutherford Hardware? | 喂 是拉瑟福五金店吗 |
[09:47] | Yes, you have an ad here for something called | 对 你们登广告说有卖一种东西叫做 |
[09:49] | a “Stud finder”. | “铁钉[种马]寻找器” |
[09:50] | Does this thing– | 这东西 |
[09:53] | Does this thing really work? | 这东西真管用吗 |
[09:55] | Yeah, good, because I need a man who– | 太好了 我想要一个男人 条件是… |
[09:59] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[10:01] | Idiot! | 白痴 |
[10:02] | Dr. Solomon, weren’t you already warned | 所罗门教授 你不是已经因为 |
[10:04] | about skipping class to make phony phone calls? | 翘课打恶作剧电话被警告了吗 |
[10:07] | I don’t have time to teach class today. | 我今天没时间上课 |
[10:09] | Well, when this kind of “Emergency” happens, | 这种”紧急情况”发生时 |
[10:12] | you should let me know. | 你该告诉我 |
[10:13] | There’s a visiting lecturer | 有个客座讲师 |
[10:14] | who’s dying to substitute for you. | 渴望能替代你 |
[10:15] | You know someone who can replace me? | 你认识能替代我的人吗 |
[10:18] | Yeah. His name’s Gary Hemmings. | 对 他名叫盖里·海明斯 |
[10:19] | Gary… Don’t like it, but a name can change. | 盖里 不喜欢这名字 可名字能改 |
[10:23] | So, tell me about this Gary. | 给我说说盖里这个人 |
[10:25] | Is he quick-witted, well-tempered, virile? | 他机敏吗 脾气好吗 有男子气概吗 |
[10:28] | Uh, maybe I should just go get him. | 我还是干脆叫他过来吧 |
[10:30] | Does he like to see snowflakes | 他喜欢看到雪花 |
[10:32] | fall on the face of his beloved? | 飘落在他爱人的脸上吗 |
[10:35] | Will he wipe away the sleep from her eyes, | 他会擦去她眼中的睡意 |
[10:38] | only to be blinded by the sunshine | 谁料却被她完美肤色的光辉 |
[10:40] | of her flawless complexion? | 闪瞎双眼吗 |
[10:43] | Does he have just the tiniest of crushes | 他有没有一丁点喜欢 |
[10:45] | on Harrison Ford? | 哈里森·福特呢 |
[10:50] | Dr. Solomon? | 所罗门教授 |
[10:52] | Uh, Nina said you wanted to see me. | 尼娜说你想见我 |
[10:54] | It’s like looking into a mirror. | 这就像是在照镜子 |
[10:57] | My God, you’re gorgeous! | 我的天 你太帅气了 |
[11:06] | Gary, I’ve lived in Rutherford | 盖里 我在拉瑟福 |
[11:09] | for five years now. | 住了五年 |
[11:10] | I am arguably the most celebrated professor in Pendleton | 我大概是潘德顿大学最有名的教授 |
[11:15] | and I am dating a major hottie. | 并且我在和一个大美女交往 |
[11:19] | Does this sound like a life | 这生活听上去像是 |
[11:21] | that Gary Hemmings could lead? | 盖里·海明斯能过的吗 |
[11:22] | Well, yes, professor. | 是的 教授 |
[11:24] | I’ve always wanted to be where you are. | 我一直都很憧憬你的成就 |
[11:26] | Good, because, Gary, I could be called away at any moment. | 很好 盖里 因为我随时可能被叫走 |
[11:31] | You need not know why. | 你不需要知道原因 |
[11:33] | And when that happens, I’ll need the right man | 到了那时 我需要合适人选 |
[11:35] | to step in and take my place. | 接替我的位子 |
[11:37] | Are you offering me a fulltime position? | 你是要给我提供全职岗位吗 |
[11:40] | Potentially. | 有可能 |
[11:42] | It all depends on how you and Mary hit it off. | 一切取决于你和玛丽的合拍程度 |
[11:45] | Mary? I had no idea Dr. Albright was so influential. | 玛丽 我不知道欧布莱特教授那么有影响力 |
[11:48] | Hemmings, get your head into the game. | 海明斯 动动脑子吧 |
[11:50] | If Mary doesn’t like you, none of this will work. | 如果玛丽不喜欢你 那这一切都行不通 |
[11:52] | Well, I certainly hope she likes me. | 我当然希望她喜欢我 |
[11:54] | After all, there’s plenty of solid experience under my belt. | 毕竟 我经验丰富得很 |
[11:59] | And that’s exactly where it will stay | 在我走之前 |
[12:00] | until I’m gone, all right? | 不要轻举妄动 好吗 |
[12:06] | Until then, I suggest you focus on flowers, | 在那之前 我建议你把注意力集中在花朵 |
[12:09] | chocolates, and ceramic fiddle-playing cats. | 巧克力 和拉小提琴的陶瓷猫上面 |
[12:13] | Are you absolutely certain that’s appropriate? | 你肯定这样合适吗 |
[12:16] | Okay, I can see I’m wasting my time here. | 好吧 我看我这是在浪费时间 |
[12:18] | – Good day, sir. – No, no, no, no. | -日安 先生 -不不不 |
[12:19] | I can do that. | 我做得到 |
[12:20] | I can play the game, sir. | 我能玩这游戏 先生 |
[12:21] | Oh, it’s no game. | 这不是游戏 |
[12:23] | You’ll see that tonight when the three of us dine | 今晚我们三个人共进晚餐 |
[12:26] | and let the pieces fall where they may. | 顺其自然的时候你就会明白了 |
[12:28] | Okay, that’s great. | 好 非常好 |
[12:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:30] | – Oh, and, Gary? – Yes, sir? | -对了 盖里 -什么事 先生 |
[12:32] | Be a lamb and fill this up for me, will you? | 乖乖地把这个尿满好吗 |
[12:34] | You can’t be too careful nowadays. | 如今这世道再谨慎也不为过 |
[12:41] | Thanks for waiting. | 久等了 |
[12:42] | I can’t find my tarot cards. | 我找不到我的塔罗牌了 |
[12:43] | Gimme your hand. | 把手给我 |
[12:46] | Okay, but a guy walkin’ around with a bottle of honey… | 好 可一个男人带着一瓶蜂蜜转悠 |
[12:51] | I sure hope that no accidents happen! | 我当然希望不会发生意外 |
[12:53] | What the– | 怎么回事 |
[12:57] | Oh, I’m so sorry! I’m such a klutz! | 太抱歉了 我真是笨手笨脚 |
[12:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:00] | Now, Sally! | 快 莎莉 |
[13:02] | Okay. What? | 好吧 干什么 |
[13:03] | Release the killer bees! | 放杀人蜂 |
[13:09] | I don’t have any killer bees. | 我没有杀人蜂 |
[13:11] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[13:12] | I kinda thought that was gonna happen. | 我就预料到会出这种状况 |
[13:14] | Well, you should have told me the plan, man! | 你该事先告诉我这个计划 伙计 |
[13:16] | Well, you told me not to! | 你让我别说的 |
[13:23] | Oh, there she is. | 她来了 |
[13:24] | Yeah. Isn’t she a vision? | 她是不是很养眼 |
[13:27] | She’s a lovely woman, sir. | 她很可爱 先生 |
[13:28] | She’s a fox. | 她是个狐狸精 |
[13:30] | Hi, Dick. | 迪克 |
[13:31] | Oh, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[13:33] | And Dick’s friend, who’s joining us | 还有迪克的朋友 和我们一起 |
[13:35] | on our romantic date. | 共度浪漫约会 |
[13:38] | Mary Albright, Gary Hemmings, | 这是玛丽·欧布莱特 这是盖里·海明斯 |
[13:40] | a brilliant physicist. | 杰出物理学家 |
[13:42] | I’ve taken him under my wing | 我已经招入麾下 |
[13:43] | and I’m grooming him | 我在培养他 |
[13:44] | for his most important challenge of all. | 接受最重要的挑战 |
[13:47] | Nice to finally meet you, Dr. Albright. | 终于见到你了 欧布莱特教授 |
[13:49] | Oh, by all means, call her “Mary.” | 一定要叫她”玛丽” |
[13:51] | Oh, or “Puddin’ Nose.” | 或者”布丁鼻” |
[13:54] | Or Dr. Albright. | 或者欧布莱特教授 |
[13:56] | Gary, are you gonna give us one of your trademark smiles? | 盖里 你准备好给我们展示标志性笑容吗 |
[14:01] | Please. Sir, you’re embarrassing me now. | 拜托 先生 你这样让我很难为情 |
[14:03] | Come on, it’s for Mary. | 快点 为了玛丽嘛 |
[14:05] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[14:08] | – Okay! – Ha! There it is! | -好了 -就是这样 |
[14:10] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[14:11] | So, um, Dr. Albright, how long have you been | 欧布莱特教授 你做人类学家 |
[14:14] | an anthropologist? | 已经有多久了 |
[14:15] | Oh, yeah… Oh, well… | 这个嘛 |
[14:17] | What an interesting question. | 这问题真有意思 |
[14:18] | Gary, could I talk to you for just– | 盖里 能单独聊两句吗 |
[14:21] | Man, what are you doing? | 伙计 你在干什么 |
[14:23] | You’re such a lox! | 你真是块木头 |
[14:24] | I don’t know what you want! | 我不知道你想干什么 |
[14:25] | What every woman wants: sparkle! | 每个女人都想要的 活力 |
[14:30] | Dick, they’re playing our song. | 迪克 放我们的曲子了 |
[14:32] | Well, it could be Gary’s song too, Mary. | 这也可以成为盖里的曲子 玛丽 |
[14:34] | What is he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[14:35] | He’s, uh, dancing with you! | 他… 和你跳舞 |
[14:38] | Gary, take over. I’m a little winded. | 盖里 过来 我有点气喘 |
[14:43] | Don’t mind Dick. He’s, um– | 别介意迪克 他很… |
[14:45] | – Eccentric. – Yeah. | -古怪 -对 |
[14:46] | Most brilliant people are. | 大多数天才都这样 |
[14:48] | You’re a bit eccentric yourself, Dr. Albright. | 你自己也有点古怪 欧布莱特教授 |
[14:51] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:53] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[14:54] | My girlfriend and her future lover. | 我的女友和她未来的爱人 |
[14:56] | Aren’t they beautiful? | 他们是不是很迷人 |
[14:59] | It’s a perfect match. | 多么般配 |
[15:01] | You’ve done well, Dick Solomon. | 你做得很好 迪克·所罗门 |
[15:04] | Too well. | 太好了 |
[15:11] | Hi. I’m Sally and this is Harry. | 我是莎莉 这位是哈里 |
[15:12] | We’d like to get a reading. | 我们要来做个占卜 |
[15:14] | I’m not telling you your futures! | 我不会给你们占卜未来 |
[15:16] | I should have you two arrested! | 我该报警把你们抓起来 |
[15:18] | Please, we’re not here for us. | 拜托 我们不是为自己来的 |
[15:19] | We wanna know your future. | 我们想知道你的未来 |
[15:22] | My future? | 我的未来 |
[15:23] | Well, sure! | 当然 |
[15:24] | I mean, our lives are so boring, | 我们的生活无趣得很 |
[15:26] | but we’d kill to hear yours. | 但我们好想知道你的未来 |
[15:30] | My customers only ask about their problems. | 我的客人都只问他们自己的问题 |
[15:33] | Nobody cares about mine. | 没人在乎我的问题 |
[15:34] | Aw, we care. | 我们在乎 |
[15:38] | Aw, bless your hearts! | 上帝保佑你们 |
[15:43] | I see a sad little girl from a small farm– | 我看到一个来自小农场的悲伤小姑娘 |
[15:47] | How does it all end? | 怎么终结的 |
[15:49] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:50] | Well, just skip the middle and get to the end. | 跳过中间环节 直接切到最后 |
[15:52] | How you ya die? | 你会怎么死 |
[15:53] | – Die? – Yeah. | -死 -对 |
[15:56] | I’ve always had the clear vision of myself dying | 我总是清楚地看到自己 |
[15:58] | during a passionate night of lovemaking. | 在激情夜做爱死去 |
[16:02] | Not a bad way to die, huh? | 这死法不赖吧 |
[16:05] | Not at all! | 太妙了 |
[16:07] | But a horrible way to kill. | 不过是个可怕的杀人方式 |
[16:09] | Right, Harry? | 对吗 哈里 |
[16:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:22] | It’s gonna be tricky. | 这事会很棘手 |
[16:26] | I mean, who knows what lies beneath that muumuu. | 谁知道那大长袍下是什么模样 |
[16:29] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[16:31] | Well, what are you two doing here? | 你们俩在这里干什么 |
[16:33] | Dick, this psychic is dangerous to the mission. | 迪克 这个灵媒威胁到任务了 |
[16:36] | Harry is moments away from making love to her… | 哈里马上就要和她做爱… |
[16:40] | to death. | 做到死 |
[16:43] | Good plan. But first, I have to talk to her. | 计划不错 可首先 我得和她聊聊 |
[16:47] | There will be plenty of time for talk | 我两个半小时的前戏中 |
[16:48] | during my two-and-a-half hours of foreplay. | 有的是时间聊天 |
[16:51] | No, no. | 不不 |
[16:52] | I command you to suspend this eroticide | 我命令你先把你的性欲缓一缓 |
[16:54] | until I have spoken to Rita. | 等到我和瑞塔说完话 |
[16:56] | I have to find out when we’re leaving this planet. | 我得问清我们什么时候离开这座星球 |
[16:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:00] | I finally found the perfect replacement for myself. | 我终于找了个自己的完美替补 |
[17:02] | Well, that’s great! | 太好了 |
[17:03] | It is great… for Mary. | 对玛丽来说太好了 |
[17:04] | But I planned this selfless act, | 可我导演了这出无私的剧目 |
[17:06] | I had no idea how it would affect me! | 根本不知道会对我造成怎样的影响 |
[17:10] | It’s heartbreaking. | 太伤我心了 |
[17:11] | I’ve got to find out | 我得问清 |
[17:12] | how much time I have left with my beloved. | 我和我的爱人还有多长时间 |
[17:14] | Well, what would make you happy, Dick? | 怎样才能让你开心 迪克 |
[17:16] | Ten years? | 十年 |
[17:17] | That quick? Ten short years? Is that what you think? | 这么快 短短十年 你是这么想的吗 |
[17:19] | Well, it could be ten months. | 可能会是十个月 |
[17:20] | Ten tiny months? | 极短的十个月 |
[17:22] | I’m as good as gone already! | 这和我已经走了有什么区别 |
[17:24] | Well, Dick, you found your replacement. | 迪克 你找到了替补 |
[17:26] | Face it; from now on, you’re just a temp. | 面对现实吧 从现在起 你只是个临时的 |
[17:29] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:31] | The only thing standing between Mary and true love is me. | 挡在玛丽和真爱之间的 是我 |
[17:35] | Oh, if only I’d seen this coming! | 要是我能预见到多好 |
[17:37] | Damn you, Rita! | 去死吧 瑞塔 |
[17:39] | I wanna kill you myself! | 我想亲手杀了你 |
[17:43] | But how do you kill someone who can predict the future? | 可你们怎么杀死能预知未来的人 |
[17:46] | Mm, I gotcha covered. | 交给我来办吧 |
[17:55] | Dr. Solomon? You wanted to see me? | 所罗门教授 你想见我吗 |
[17:57] | Oh, yes, Gary. Please sit down. | 是的 盖里 请坐 |
[18:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:01] | Look, there’s no need to delay the inevitable, Gary, | 听着 没必要拖延必然事件 盖里 |
[18:05] | my son, my brother, my protege… | 我的儿子 弟弟 门徒 |
[18:08] | me. | 我 |
[18:10] | You mean, I’ve got the job? | 你是说 我得到这份工作了吗 |
[18:12] | When do I start, sir? | 什么时候开始 先生 |
[18:13] | Well, Mary’s last class starts at 3:00, | 玛丽的最后一堂课三点开始 |
[18:15] | so if you can coax her to a happy hour at 5:00, | 所以如果你能在五点哄她去酒吧 |
[18:17] | you should be in the sack by 7:00. | 你们应该七点就能上床了 |
[18:22] | What? Wait a minute. | 什么 等等 |
[18:24] | I’m not sleeping with Dr. Albright | 我不会为了得到这份工作 |
[18:26] | just to get the job. | 和欧布莱特教授上床的 |
[18:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:29] | Sleeping with Mary is the job! | 和玛丽上床就是工作 |
[18:32] | Well, part of it anyway. She likes to shop, too. | 总之是工作的一部分 她也喜欢购物 |
[18:36] | I just wanna teach physics. | 我只想教物理 |
[18:38] | That’s all I’ve ever wanted. | 仅此而已 |
[18:39] | We had a deal! | 我们说好了的 |
[18:41] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[18:42] | Chicken Jerusalem in the cafeteria! | 自助餐厅供应洋鸡了 |
[18:45] | Dr. Albright, you may be a handsome woman | 欧布莱特教授 你或许是个美女 |
[18:48] | and I would certainly love a position | 而我当然很想在这座大学 |
[18:50] | here at the university, | 担任一职 |
[18:51] | but I am not going to sleep with you! | 可我不会和你上床的 |
[18:55] | Good-bye! | 再见 |
[18:58] | Okay, that’s fair. | 好 很好 |
[19:00] | Dick… | 迪克 |
[19:03] | guess what I wanna know. | 你猜我想问什么 |
[19:07] | They call it “Chicken Jerusalem” | 他们管它叫”洋鸡” |
[19:08] | because they make it with Jerusalem artichokes. | 是因为用洋姜做的 |
[19:12] | Anyway. | 算了 |
[19:13] | Why doesn’t Gary wanna sleep with me? | 盖里为什么不想和我上床 |
[19:15] | Oh, because he’s an idiot. | 因为他是个傻子 |
[19:17] | Now I don’t know what’s gonna become of you | 现在我不知道我走了 |
[19:18] | when I’m gone. | 你会怎么样 |
[19:20] | Oh, my God, Dick. You’re not dying, are you? | 我的天 迪克 你不会快死了吧 |
[19:22] | No, I’m not. But what if I did? | 没有 可如果是呢 |
[19:24] | That psychic scared me. | 那个灵媒把我吓到了 |
[19:25] | She made me think about the future. | 她让我思考了未来 |
[19:27] | What would happen to you if I weren’t around anymore? | 如果我不在了 你会发生什么事 |
[19:29] | I thought Gary could replace me, | 我以为盖里能替代我 |
[19:31] | but now I don’t wanna be replaced! | 可现在我不想被替代 |
[19:34] | You’re not saying | 你不会是说 |
[19:35] | that you were trying to fix Gary and me up? | 你之前想撮合我和盖里吧 |
[19:37] | Yes! | 对 |
[19:38] | It was the hardest thing I ever had to do! | 这是我做过的最不情愿的事了 |
[19:42] | Listen, you. | 你给我听好 |
[19:43] | That psychic didn’t know anything. | 那个灵媒什么都不知道 |
[19:45] | You have many, many years ahead of you, | 你还有很多很多年可活呢 |
[19:47] | and I will be right by your side. | 而我会陪在你身边 |
[19:50] | And after that, I don’t want anybody else. | 在那之后 我不想要其他任何人 |
[19:53] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[19:54] | you’d rather be alone? | 你宁愿孤独终老 |
[19:56] | After you, I’m done. | 和你好之后 我够了 |
[20:00] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[20:02] | How could I expect you to ever settle for anyone else | 我怎能指望你和我这样的人好了之后 |
[20:05] | after being with someone like me? | 还会满足于其他人呢 |
[20:09] | I’ve ruined you. | 我毁了你 |
[20:12] | More than you’ll ever know. | 何止毁了 |
[20:19] | After so long on this planet, | 在这个星球上待了这么久 |
[20:20] | I’ve finally learned my most important lesson of all. | 我终于吸取了最深刻的教训 |
[20:24] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[20:25] | That it’s better to have loved Dick and lost Dick | 爱过迪克 再失去迪克 |
[20:29] | than never to have had Dick at all. | 总好过从没拥有过迪克 |
[20:33] | Still, I’ll pass. | 我就算了吧 |
[20:36] | By the way, did you take care of that security risk? | 对了 你们处理了那个危险人物吗 |
[20:38] | I’m on top of it. | 我正在处理 |
[20:40] | Oh, Harry, mission accomplished? | 哈里 任务完成了吗 |
[20:42] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[20:43] | I just came down to get some water. | 我下来喝杯水 |
[20:45] | What is taking so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[20:47] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[20:47] | She just keeps gettin’ stronger! | 她越来越强了 |
[20:50] | Look, now just remember, Harry, | 听着 你只要记住 哈里 |
[20:52] | the entire mission is counting on you, | 整个任务都指望着你 |
[20:54] | so keep it up! | 坚持下去 |
[20:58] | Easier said than done. | 说起来容易做起来难 |