时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Welcome back to the Alien Award Show. | 欢迎回到《外星人颁奖典礼》 |
[00:06] | And now the award | 现在颁发 |
[00:07] | for best alien uniform worn in a non-violent mission… | 非暴力任务中的最佳外星人制服奖 |
[00:11] | Sally, come on! They’re doing uniforms! | 莎莉 快来 他们在颁最佳制服奖 |
[00:14] | …the Plecto Alien! | 普莱卡托星人 |
[00:15] | Oh, darn. The Plectos are getting everything. | 讨厌 什么奖都归普莱卡托星人了 |
[00:17] | Accepting on behalf of the Plectos is their High Commander | 代表普莱卡托星人领奖的是他们的总指挥官 |
[00:20] | – Lieutenant Colonel Zorgon… – Oh, where’s the remote? | -佐根中校 -遥控器呢 |
[00:25] | I miss anything good? | 我错过了精彩部分吗 |
[00:26] | No. Only the tribute to all the aliens who died last year. | 没 只有对去年所有去世外星人的悼念 |
[00:29] | Oh. Anyway, how do I look? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[00:30] | Oh, fantastic! | 光彩照人 |
[00:31] | Thank you. You know, | 谢谢 你知道吗 |
[00:32] | Albright’s control-top pantyhose really do the trick. | 欧布莱特的提臀连裤袜效果还真不错 |
[00:35] | Oh, you can say that again. | 可不是嘛 |
[00:36] | – Oh, you look great! – Sit. Sit. | -你看起来不错 -坐坐 |
[00:45] | Okay, what the hell is that? | 好了 那是什么鬼东西 |
[00:47] | Oh, it’s, uh… | 这是… |
[00:49] | it’s a–it’s the tail end of a production number. | 这是集体歌舞的尾声 |
[00:52] | *It’s the Alien Awards Show* | *您收看的是外星人颁奖典礼* |
[00:58] | And now…the award for best mission | 现在颁发一个太阳的太阳系中 |
[01:01] | in a single-sun solar system. | 最佳任务奖 |
[01:03] | This is us. | 是我们 |
[01:04] | This Earth-based crew has tirelessly chronicled human feats | 这支在地球的团队 在俄州中部不辞辛劳地 |
[01:07] | and foibles in central Ohio. | 记录着人类的功绩和怪癖 |
[01:09] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[01:11] | I’ll do the thank-yous, then you step in and thank me, | 我来致感谢词 然后你插话感谢我 |
[01:14] | and then I’ll wrap it up with some crap | 结束语就是 |
[01:15] | – about how this belongs to everyone. – Okay. | -这奖属于大家的屁话 -好 |
[01:18] | And the Probie Award goes to… | 菜鸟奖得主是… |
[01:22] | Team X! | X战队 |
[01:25] | Team X? | X战队 |
[01:27] | A-Are we Team X? | 我们是X战队吗 |
[01:28] | No, of course not. We’re the Cougars! | 当然不是 我们是美洲豹 |
[01:30] | Oh, damn! | 倒霉 |
[01:31] | Team X is on location and unable to attend. | X战队正在出勤 无法到现场领奖 |
[01:34] | Oh, turn it off. | 关掉吧 |
[01:35] | Accepting on behalf of Team X is Sachie Little… | 代表X战队前来领奖的是萨克希小… |
[01:40] | Oh. Oh! Did we win? | 我们得奖了吗 |
[01:41] | No. | 没 |
[01:43] | Oh, man! Great! | 伙计 真可以的 |
[01:44] | So much for the mission bein’ renewed next fall. | 看来秋季任务被续订没希望了 |
[01:47] | Look, we’ve got bigger problems than that. | 听着 我们还有比这更大的问题 |
[01:49] | There are other aliens in central Ohio. | 俄亥俄州中部还有其他外星人 |
[01:52] | Harry, Sally, find this Team X. | 哈里 莎莉 把X战队找出来 |
[01:54] | I want to know who they are, | 我要知道他们是谁 |
[01:55] | what they’re doing, and–and… | 在做什么 还有… |
[01:57] | and who their publicist is. | 他们的公关是谁 |
[02:00] | – That sounds way too hard. – That sounds like a lot of work | -任务好艰巨 -这活儿可不少 |
[02:02] | Hey! I think you’re forgetting one thing. | 我觉得你们忘了一件事 |
[02:06] | Cougar pride. | 美洲豹的骄傲 |
[02:09] | Cougar pride. | 美洲豹的骄傲 |
[02:50] | I must put these pantyhose back exactly where I found them, | 我必须把这条连裤袜放回原处 |
[02:54] | or Mary will get suspicious. | 不然玛丽该起疑心了 |
[02:57] | Missing a leg. Could be worse. | 少了条腿 总比缺两条强 |
[03:04] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[03:06] | Oh…dear Mary. | 亲爱的玛丽 |
[03:08] | She saved all the love letters I sent her. | 她保留着所有我给她的情书 |
[03:13] | Wait a minute. I never sent her any love letters. | 等等 我从没给她写过情书 |
[03:18] | “Love, Scoochie.” | “爱你的 史酷奇” |
[03:22] | “Love, Scoochie”! | “爱你的 史酷奇” |
[03:25] | “Much…love, Scoochie.” | “很爱你的 史酷奇” |
[03:27] | It’s getting worse! | 越来越过分了 |
[03:28] | Who is this cursed Scoochie?! | 这个该死的史酷奇是谁 |
[03:32] | And what is this wonderful, manly scent? | 这迷人的男子汉气味是什么 |
[03:42] | Oh, man! This alien hunting’s hard work. | 老天 找外星人真是个辛苦活 |
[03:46] | I know. By now I thought we’d have one gutted, skinned, | 我知道 之前我还以为到这时应该可以 |
[03:49] | and mounted on a wall. | 收拾干净一个裱好挂在墙上了 |
[03:51] | Harry, we’re not gonna kill them. | 哈里 我们不是要杀了他们 |
[03:53] | What? You can’t mount a live alien | 什么 你没法把一个活着的外星人 |
[03:54] | on the wall because they- | 装在墙上 因为… |
[03:55] | Harry…look. Just keep your eyes peeled | 哈里 听着 你就只管睁大眼睛 |
[03:59] | for someone who looks a little off. All right? | 寻找有点奇怪的人 好吗 |
[04:01] | Now, let’s get us some of that prize-winnin’ fudge. | 我们去吃点获奖的软糖吧 |
[04:06] | We also need two boxes of 5-inch nails… | 我们还要两盒五寸长的钉子 |
[04:08] | for the barn-raising tomorrow. | 明天用来建高谷仓 |
[04:13] | Okay, they look strange. | 好吧 他们看起来挺怪 |
[04:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:17] | And they can levitate barns. | 他们还能让谷仓飘浮起来 |
[04:19] | All right. You stay here. | 好吧 你待在这里 |
[04:20] | I’m gonna go feel it out. All right? | 我去探探口风 好吗 |
[04:24] | Hello. Excuse me. | 你好 请问一下 |
[04:25] | I couldn’t help but notice that you guys look really weird. | 我不禁注意到你们着装好奇怪 |
[04:31] | We are Amish. | 我们是阿米什人 |
[04:35] | They’re Amish! | 他们是阿米什人 |
[04:36] | Yeah. They’re from the planet Am! | 对 他们来自阿米星 |
[04:38] | Bingo! | 没错 |
[04:39] | All in a day’s work! | 得来全不费工夫 |
[04:41] | – Team X! Yeah! – Yeah! | -X战队 对 -对 |
[04:45] | So then we followed the Team X aliens | 于是我们跟踪X战队的外星人 |
[04:48] | in their horse and buggy. | 他们驾着马车 |
[04:49] | Most boring car chase in history. | 再无聊不过的飞车追逐了 |
[04:53] | I had to make all the tire screeching noises myself. | 我不得不自己发出轮胎刺耳的摩擦音 |
[04:58] | Good work, team. Stay on it. | 好样的 大家继续努力 |
[05:00] | What’ll you be doing? | 那你要干什么呢 |
[05:02] | Moping. | 闷闷不乐 |
[05:03] | – Oh, big surprise. – That’s unusual. | -真没想到 -太不同寻常了 |
[05:07] | Apparently another man has been sending love letters to Mary | 显然还有一个男人给玛丽写情书 |
[05:09] | a man named Scoochie. | 他叫史酷奇 |
[05:12] | I’m devastated. | 我大受打击 |
[05:13] | Oh, God, Dick, please do not freak out. | 天哪 迪克 别瞎担心 |
[05:17] | I mean, there’s no way some dumb letters | 几封傻情书丝毫不会 |
[05:19] | could affect your relationship with Albright. | 影响你和欧布莱特的关系 |
[05:21] | Yeah. Just look at ya. | 是啊 看看你自己 |
[05:23] | You are a huge catch. | 你可是个如意郎君 |
[05:24] | Huge! | 超级如意 |
[05:27] | Thank you, Harry. | 谢谢 哈里 |
[05:29] | Maybe I am overreacting. | 可能我反应过度了 |
[05:31] | I–I mean…just listen to this… overripe sap. | 听听这过于华丽的空洞废话 |
[05:35] | “There is a flower inside me | “我心中有一朵花 |
[05:36] | That blooms in your faintest shadow. | 在你不起眼处绽放 |
[05:39] | There is a heart… | 有一颗心 |
[05:41] | that beats to life in the rocks… | 在岩石中开始律动 |
[05:43] | as you walk above. | 因为你从上走过 |
[05:45] | The trees, the grass… | 一草一木 |
[05:47] | The chirping cicadas… | 蝉叫声声 |
[05:50] | Call out joyously, ‘Come to me.’ | 欢声呼喊 来找我 |
[05:54] | ‘Come to me.'” | 来找我 |
[06:02] | I’ve never been so moved! | 我从没这么感动过 |
[06:07] | Listen, Dick. | 听着 迪克 |
[06:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[06:10] | I’ve never even met this guy, | 我从没见过这个人 |
[06:11] | but I would marry him in a New York minute. | 可我会立马嫁给他 |
[06:14] | Oh, I know! Even I’m smitten! | 我知道 连我都神魂颠倒了 |
[06:18] | – Read us another one, Dick. – Yeah. | -再读一封 迪克 -是的 |
[06:21] | Gather round. I’ll read them all. | 围过来 我全给你们读一遍 |
[06:28] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[06:29] | Oh, hey. Uh, we’re Sally and Harry. | 我们是莎莉和哈里 |
[06:31] | The Cougars. | 美洲豹 |
[06:32] | And we just wanted to congratulate you | 我们想要恭喜你们 |
[06:35] | on takin’ home all that hardware the other night. | 那天晚上把那些五金器具都带回家了 |
[06:38] | Yes, I’m pleased to finally | 是啊 我很高兴 |
[06:39] | have a galvanized milking machine. | 终于有了一台电镀挤奶器 |
[06:42] | I thought it was called the Probie, but whatever. | 我还以为那叫”菜鸟奖”呢 随便啦 |
[06:44] | Look, you’re winners, we’re losers. | 听着 你们赢了 我们输了 |
[06:46] | You guys clearly have the superior mission. | 你们显然比我们更胜一筹 |
[06:49] | Yeah. We’re here to learn your ways. | 对 我们是来向你们讨教方法的 |
[06:51] | – Yeah. – Who is it, Father? | -对 -谁来了 父亲 |
[06:53] | Outsiders, Prudence. | 外人 普鲁登斯 |
[06:55] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 |
[06:57] | Thou. | 汝好 |
[06:59] | Others have come to us and asked to be shown our ways, | 有其他人来找过我们讨教 |
[07:01] | but they lacked the will. | 可他们缺少意志 |
[07:03] | Hey, we got great stamina. | 我们的持久力可强了 |
[07:06] | Father, it is harvest time. | 父亲 收割期到了 |
[07:09] | I suppose in years past | 我想过去这些年 |
[07:10] | we have taken on extra hands. | 我们也的确请过临时工[额外的手] |
[07:14] | “Extra hands”? | 额外的手 |
[07:16] | – Okay, that we gotta see. – Yeah. | -这个一定得见识下 -是啊 |
[07:21] | Oh. Good morning, Dr. Solomon. | 早上好 所罗门教授 |
[07:23] | Fat lot you know. | 你不了解 |
[07:26] | Or should I say… | 或者我该说 |
[07:27] | fat lot you know Scoochie? | 你不了解史酷奇 |
[07:30] | Mind your own business. | 自管自吧 |
[07:33] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[07:34] | One day there’s going to be something | 有一天会有个叫 |
[07:35] | called a competency hearing, | 能力听证会的东西 |
[07:36] | and I want to be prepared. | 我想为那天做好准备 |
[07:38] | Well…well, do I… | 我是不是 |
[07:40] | Do I have to study for it? | 我是不是得为此学习一下 |
[07:44] | Morning, Dick. | 早啊 迪克 |
[07:46] | Mary, yesterday I went through your things, | 玛丽 昨天我翻了你的东西 |
[07:48] | and I found the Scoochie letters. | 发现了史酷奇写的信 |
[07:50] | Someone has some explaining to do! | 有人得做出解释了 |
[07:54] | You went through my things? | 你翻了我的东西 |
[07:56] | That part doesn’t need explaining. | 这个问题不需要解释 |
[07:59] | How dare you keep love letters from another man?! | 你怎么有胆子留着其他男人写的情书 |
[08:01] | That part. | 谈这个问题 |
[08:05] | Frankly, Dick… | 坦白说 迪克 |
[08:06] | I’m relieved. | 我如释重负 |
[08:08] | Who is Scoochie?! | 史酷奇是谁 |
[08:10] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[08:11] | You don’t know! | 你不知道 |
[08:12] | I swear I’ve never met him! | 我发誓从没见过他 |
[08:14] | I started getting these letters a couple of years ago. | 我几年前开始收到这些情书 |
[08:16] | He’s probably an old student with a crush. | 他可能是对我有好感的老学生 |
[08:19] | No student from our college could write that well! | 我们学校没有学生文笔那么好 |
[08:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:24] | I thought about throwing them out, | 我想过把这些情书扔掉 |
[08:26] | but nobody’s ever said such beautiful things about me. | 可是从没有人对我说过这些赞美之词 |
[08:29] | Oh, Mary, it’s easy for some stranger to say nice things. | 玛丽 陌生人说这些赞美话很容易 |
[08:32] | They don’t know you like I do. | 他们没我那么了解你 |
[08:38] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:40] | I felt guilty about hiding them from you, | 我藏着这些信感到很内疚 |
[08:42] | but…they’re kind of exciting. | 可这些好令人兴奋 |
[08:44] | Where is your head, woman? | 你怎么不长脑子 女人 |
[08:45] | You know nothing about this Scoochie! | 你对这史酷奇一无所知 |
[08:47] | Only that he is an extremely sensitive, | 只知道他是个极为感性 |
[08:50] | incredibly romantic man who makes me feel special! | 无比浪漫的男人 他让我觉得自己很特别 |
[08:53] | “Feel special.” That is so ridic– | “觉得特别” 真是太离… |
[09:00] | No idea who he is? | 不知道他是谁吗 |
[09:01] | None. | 不知道 |
[09:02] | No idea whatsoever? | 什么都不知道吗 |
[09:04] | None whatsoever. | 什么都不知道 |
[09:06] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[09:09] | I am Scoochie. | 我就是史酷奇 |
[09:22] | You know, Annabet, I love these outfits. | 安娜贝特 我喜欢这身装束 |
[09:25] | But as a practical matter, | 可从实用性讲 |
[09:27] | how do you tell who has the biggest boobs? | 怎么分辨谁的咪咪最大呢 |
[09:32] | Sally, we are not concerned with such things. | 莎莉 我们不关心这种事 |
[09:36] | I guess I know what you got. | 我猜到你的尺寸了 |
[09:41] | Ohh…boy. Howdy. Am I tired! | 妈呀 你好 我累了 |
[09:45] | But it’s a good tired… | 不过是好的累 |
[09:47] | ’cause with work like this, | 因为干这样的工作 |
[09:48] | it makes you feel like you’ve really accomplished somethin’. | 让你感觉着实有所成就 |
[09:50] | Brother Harry, | 哈里兄弟 |
[09:51] | you sound like you plowed the entire south field. | 听起来你像是犁了整个南边的田野 |
[09:54] | No, but he finally got both boots on. | 没 可他终于穿上了一对靴子 |
[09:57] | Yeah. I tell you, I was racin’ the sun. | 是啊 我告诉你 我能追赶太阳 |
[10:01] | I hope you’re hungry, Harry. | 我希望你饿了 哈里 |
[10:02] | We set a mighty table. | 我们摆了一大桌[巨型桌] |
[10:04] | Mmm. I know. | 我知道 |
[10:05] | I saw one of your forks out there in the barn. | 我在谷仓看到你们用的叉子了 |
[10:10] | Supper is ready. Let us gather. | 晚餐准备好了 都来坐吧 |
[10:12] | All right! | 好的 |
[10:33] | Harry, Sally… | 哈里 莎莉 |
[10:34] | now that you’ve seen something of our way, | 你们已经看到了我们的工作方式 |
[10:36] | what do you think? | 有什么想法 |
[10:38] | Well… honestly…uh, you know, | 好吧 坦白说 |
[10:40] | you guys could do a better job blending in. | 你们可以在融入群体上再改进下 |
[10:42] | I mean, right now, you’re sort of screamin’, | 现在 你们像是在昭告天下 |
[10:45] | “We’re different!” | “我们与众不同” |
[10:46] | We believe it’s best not to fit in. | 我们相信不要融入最好 |
[10:50] | We remain apart from society so we don’t lose ourselves | 我们不融入社会 这样我们就不会失去自我 |
[10:53] | and forget why we were placed on Earth. | 也不会忘了我们在地球上扎根的原因 |
[10:57] | Oh, my God, Harry. | 天哪 哈里 |
[10:59] | That’s what happened to us. | 我们就是这样的 |
[11:01] | We blended in too much! | 我们太过融入社会了 |
[11:03] | Yeah…like creamy frappuccinos. | 对 就像奶油星冰乐 |
[11:07] | What’s a frappuccino? | 星冰乐是什么 |
[11:08] | Oh, I’ll show you. | 我会告诉你 |
[11:10] | Annabet, two frappuccinos. | 安娜贝特 两份星冰乐 |
[11:11] | Oh, no. Make that three, babe. | 不 来三份 宝贝 |
[11:13] | Three frappuccinos. | 三份星冰乐 |
[11:14] | Come on! What am I speakin’, Chinese? | 快点 我在说中文吗 |
[11:16] | – Let’s move. – You want some… | -快开动吧 -你想要点… |
[11:22] | Well, Mary… what do you say we slip back into the tub | 玛丽 我们回到浴缸里 |
[11:25] | and…get dirty? | 干点坏事好不好 |
[11:28] | I haven’t had this many showers | 上次洗这么多澡 |
[11:30] | since I caught lice in the Peace Corps. | 还是在和平工作团生虱子的时候 |
[11:35] | Just glad they left some of you for me to nibble. | 很高兴它们还把你留了点给我咬 |
[11:38] | Ohh…oh, Dick, | 迪克 |
[11:40] | these letters have injected so much heat | 这些情书给我们的关系 |
[11:42] | into our relationship. | 注入了不少激情 |
[11:44] | Scoochie’s good. | 史酷奇很厉害 |
[11:47] | Ooh! By the way… | 对了 |
[11:48] | I got Scoochie’s latest letter. | 我新收到了史酷奇的信 |
[11:50] | Ohh. Any favorite parts that I should know about? | 有什么佳句要分享给我吗 |
[11:54] | Well, some of it’s kind of racy. | 有些有点露骨 |
[11:56] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:57] | Anyway, I’ll go get the shower caps. | 我要去拿个浴帽 |
[12:01] | Ooh. You know what I found particularly intriguing? | 你知道我觉得哪段最有趣吗 |
[12:05] | Of course I do. | 当然知道 |
[12:07] | It was the suggestion of finally meeting Scoochie | 信里示意终于能在专门的约会地点 |
[12:10] | at a special rendezvous. | 见到史酷奇了 |
[12:13] | I thought you would like that. | 我就知道你会喜欢 |
[12:16] | A rendezvous?! | 约会地点 |
[12:17] | Uh, uh, I–I– I wouldn’t take that too seriously, Mary. | 是我就不会太过当真 玛丽 |
[12:21] | He was probably joking. Scoochie loves to laugh. | 他可能只是在开玩笑 史酷奇喜欢说笑 |
[12:23] | No, no. I was surprised. | 不不 我很吃惊 |
[12:26] | And titillated. | 还很兴奋 |
[12:27] | So I RSVP’d with a sexy little note | 所以我就按史酷奇的要求 |
[12:30] | to Scoochie’s P.O. box just like he asked. | 用性感的调调回复给了他的邮箱 |
[12:33] | Why the hell did you do that?! | 你为什么这么做 |
[12:34] | Uh, I–I–I mean… | 我是说 |
[12:36] | that’s 34 cents that | 这三毛四分邮票钱 |
[12:38] | we could’ve spent on…good times. | 本来可以用在更开心的地方 |
[12:44] | Hello there, brother. | 你好啊 兄弟 |
[12:47] | Let me see… | 我看看 |
[12:48] | “TV Guide, | 《电视指南》 |
[12:49] | Hydrox Cookies, that new Nsync CD.” | 巧克力奶油饼干 超级男孩的新CD |
[12:54] | Hey. It’s one of them. | 那边有一个 |
[12:56] | – You wanna go mess with him? – Yeah. | -你想捉弄一下他吗 -想 |
[12:58] | Yeah, but they aren’t supposed to fight back. | 是啊 他们应该不会还手的 |
[13:00] | “George Foreman Grilling Machine, and a–“ | 拳王智烤炉 还有一个… |
[13:03] | Hey, Amish boy, you want some ice cream? | 阿米什人 你想来点冰淇淋吗 |
[13:05] | Oh. That would be nice. | 那不错 |
[13:09] | I get it. It’s one of them open the hangar, | 我懂了 这就像”打开飞机库 |
[13:11] | here comes the plane type deals. | 飞机来啦”之类的 |
[13:12] | Let–Let’s try it again. | 我们再来一遍 |
[13:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:17] | Maybe I’m movin’ around too much. | 或许我动的幅度太大了 |
[13:20] | Whatcha gonna do about it, Amish boy? | 你能拿我们怎么着 阿米什人 |
[13:21] | Well, I’ll stand really still, all right? | 我就站着不动 好吧 |
[13:23] | I think we almost had it that time. | 我觉得我们刚才差点就对准了 |
[13:29] | It’s funny how the simplest things can be so difficult. | 真好笑 这么简单的事却这么难做到 |
[13:32] | Harry… are you comin’? | 哈里 能走了吗 |
[13:34] | Oh. Hello. | 你们好 |
[13:35] | Look at the big Amish girl. | 看这个大个头阿米什姑娘 |
[13:37] | Oh, she looks scared. | 她看样子好害怕 |
[13:39] | Why don’t you go quilt yourself a hanky… and cry? | 你怎么不缝一条手帕用来哭泣呢 |
[13:46] | Well…well, first of all, | 首先 |
[13:47] | you wouldn’t quilt a hanky. | 手帕不是缝的 |
[13:49] | You’d quilt a pot holder. | 锅垫才是 |
[13:50] | And second… | 其次 |
[13:56] | We’ve only been Amish for a little while. | 我们只做了一小会儿的阿米什人 |
[13:58] | Hey, I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[14:00] | You stand still, and I’ll come to the cone. | 你们站着别动 我来吃甜筒 |
[14:02] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[14:15] | – Good morning, Dick. – Oh, hello there. | -早上好 迪克 -你好 |
[14:17] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:21] | Ooh, a letter from Scoochie. | 史酷奇写的信 |
[14:23] | On my letterhead. | 用的是印了我名字的信笺 |
[14:27] | Scoochie’s thrifty. | 史酷奇很节约 |
[14:30] | “Dear Mary… | “亲爱的玛丽 |
[14:32] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[14:33] | I am fine. | 我很好 |
[14:36] | I’m canceling our bad night of activity | 我要取消已经计划好的 |
[14:39] | we had planned. | 糟糕的夜间活动 |
[14:41] | Instead, you and I will be eating hot dogs | 你我将在你家后院 |
[14:43] | and wieners in your backyard. | 吃热狗和小香肠 |
[14:46] | From…your friend… | 你的朋友 |
[14:49] | Scoochie.” | 史酷奇 |
[14:51] | This is not one of his best. | 这不是他的得意之作 |
[14:54] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[14:55] | the rendezvous has been relocated. | 约会地点改了 |
[14:57] | I guess so. | 我想也是 |
[14:58] | Good. That’s that, then. | 很好 那就这样了 |
[15:00] | Mary Albright? | 玛丽·欧布莱特 |
[15:01] | I have a special delivery from a Mr., uh… Scoochie. | 我有一封史酷奇先生送来的快件 |
[15:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:11] | “Dearest Mary… | “最亲爱的玛丽 |
[15:13] | Your voice is a perfume | 你的声音犹如香水味 |
[15:15] | that fills my lungs. | 充盈着我的双肺 |
[15:18] | The very wind is jealous.” | 连风儿都妒忌我了 |
[15:21] | Now, that’s more Scoochie’s style. | 这才更像是史酷奇的风格 |
[15:24] | “Kindly ignore my last letter.” | “请忽略我上一封信” |
[15:27] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:28] | “And instead, meet me tonight as planned | “我们今晚还是按计划 |
[15:30] | at the Medieval Festival.” | 在中世纪节见” |
[15:32] | Oh, let me see that! | 让我看看 |
[15:34] | – Damn! – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[15:37] | I–I misspelled “Medieval.” | 我拼错了”中世纪” |
[15:43] | Hey there, Sally. | 你好啊 莎莉 |
[15:45] | Yeah. Doin’ some laundry? | 在洗衣服吗 |
[15:48] | No. Harry, this is a butter churn. | 不 哈里 这是个奶油搅拌器 |
[15:50] | No wonder my whites came out yellow. | 难怪我的白色衣服都变黄了 |
[15:55] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[15:55] | I have learned so much from Team X. | 我从X战队这里学到了很多 |
[15:58] | Patience. | 耐心 |
[16:00] | Discipline. | 纪律 |
[16:01] | The only thing I really miss are zippers. | 我唯一想念的就是拉链 |
[16:03] | You know, I never did get the hang of those. | 我还没掌握扣一排裤扣的窍门 |
[16:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:07] | Listen. Harry. | 听着 哈里 |
[16:09] | I’ve been thinkin’. | 我一直在想 |
[16:11] | Maybe we could transfer to this outfit for good. | 或许我们可以永远改穿这身制服 |
[16:15] | Join Team X? | 加入X战队吗 |
[16:16] | Join a winner! | 加入获胜队 |
[16:18] | Okay! | 好的 |
[16:23] | Oh, but…what about Dick? | 可是 迪克怎么办呢 |
[16:25] | Forget Dick. He’s an outsider now. | 别管迪克了 他现在是外人了 |
[16:28] | Yeah. Maybe he could come by from time to time | 或许他能偶尔来串个门 |
[16:30] | and we can shun him. | 我们就能回避他了 |
[16:33] | Brother Harry, Sister Sally. | 哈里兄弟 莎莉姐妹 |
[16:35] | Jedediah, we have great news. | 杰迪戴亚 我们有好消息 |
[16:38] | Harry and I have decided to join your team permanently. | 哈里和我决定永远加入你们团队 |
[16:44] | It’s funny you should say that. | 你们这样说真是有趣 |
[16:46] | Because we want you to leave our community. | 因为我们想让你们离开我们的团体 |
[16:50] | Leave? But… we’re making such a difference! | 离开 可我们产生了很大的影响 |
[16:53] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[16:55] | You organized buggy races for gambling purposes. | 你们组织了马车比赛用来赌博 |
[16:59] | And you made 1-900 calls from our community phone. Shame. | 你们用我们的社区电话打1-900 丢人 |
[17:05] | And worst of all, | 最恶劣的是 |
[17:06] | you’ve corrupted our daughter Prudence. | 你们让我们的女儿普鲁登斯堕落了 |
[17:08] | That is an absolute lie! | 一派胡言 |
[17:11] | We found this quilt in her room! | 我们在她房间找到了这条被子 |
[17:16] | Okay, maybe a little bit of corruption, but… | 好吧 可能是堕落了一点 |
[17:18] | All right, look. We’re sorry. Okay? | 好吧 很抱歉 好吗 |
[17:21] | We tried to live up to your purity, but… | 我们努力做到你们那么纯洁 可… |
[17:25] | I guess we should go. | 我想我们该走了 |
[17:29] | By the way, Annabet, you hit the Trifecta. | 对了 安娜贝特 你押中了三连胜 |
[17:35] | Pumpkin… | 宝贝 |
[17:37] | I know you’re gonna miss me. | 我知道你会想念我 |
[17:39] | But some night… when you’re feelin’ lonely… | 可某个夜晚 你感到孤独时 |
[17:42] | just look up there. | 只要仰望天空 |
[17:44] | At a star? | 看星星吗 |
[17:44] | No, at a satellite, ’cause wherever I am, | 不 看卫星 因为不管我在哪里 |
[17:46] | I’m gonna be watchin’ satellite TV. | 我都会看卫星电视 |
[17:49] | Get out! | 出去 |
[17:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:03] | Hello! | 你好 |
[18:05] | – Are you who I think you are, Scoochie? – Oh. Yeah. | -你是我想的那个人吗 史酷奇 -是啊 |
[18:07] | I thought you wanted to meet me by the moat. | 我还以为你想和我约在护城河呢 |
[18:09] | I did? It’s a stupid idea. | 是吗 那主意蠢透了 |
[18:10] | Let’s get outta here, Mary. | 我们还是走吧 玛丽 |
[18:12] | No! Scoochie, we can’t leave. | 不行 史酷奇 我们不能走 |
[18:14] | All right, I’ll stay for the wet bodice contest, | 好吧 我会待到湿胸衣大赛 |
[18:16] | but that’s it! | 不过不能更久了 |
[18:17] | No! | 不 |
[18:19] | The Black Knight is about to select an opponent for a duel. | 暗黑骑士准备选一个对手决斗 |
[18:27] | Who among you is brave enough to face the Black Knight? | 你们中谁勇敢到对战暗黑骑士 |
[18:33] | You, sir. | 就你了 先生 |
[18:34] | Oh…no. No, no. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[18:36] | Ohhh…valiant Sir Scoochie… defend your lady. | 英勇的史酷奇阁下 捍卫你的女人 |
[18:41] | Uh, no! Mary! | 不 玛丽 |
[18:42] | You know, if you fight with the performers, | 要是和表演者决斗 |
[18:44] | you have to tip them. | 必须得给小费 |
[18:47] | Now, just… knock that off! | 把家伙放下 |
[18:49] | Or I’ll take that cardboard sword of yours– | 不然我就接手你这把纸板剑了 |
[18:53] | That’s good cardboard. | 这纸板质量不错 |
[18:55] | Valiant Sir Scoochie… defend your lady! | 英勇的史酷奇阁下 捍卫你的女人 |
[18:58] | Oh, yes. | 好的 |
[19:00] | Uh…uh, yes. Of course. | 好的 当然了 |
[19:02] | Well, let’s go to it, then. | 那我们开战吧 |
[19:04] | I will dispense with you presently! | 我这就除掉你 |
[19:18] | I’m only fighting with you to impress my girlfriend, | 我和你战斗只是为了取悦我的女友 |
[19:20] | so if you could pretend to fall at her feet, | 所以你要能假装倒在她的脚下 |
[19:22] | that would be huge. | 就太好了 |
[19:29] | That scent. I know that scent! | 这气味 我闻得出这气味 |
[19:35] | The letters! | 那些情书 |
[19:36] | Scoochie? | 史酷奇 |
[19:42] | I should warn you that I’ve killed… | 我该警告你 我用各式武器 |
[19:44] | with everything from a steak knife | 杀过人 从牛排刀 |
[19:46] | to a penny dropped from a skyscraper. | 到摩天楼上掉下来的一分硬币 |
[19:50] | So don’t be too brave for your own good! | 所以为了你好 别太勇敢了 |
[20:01] | You are so brave! | 你太勇敢了 |
[20:03] | Oh, yes. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[20:08] | Get back in there! | 回战场上去 |
[20:19] | No! Scoochie! | 不 史酷奇 |
[20:20] | Reveal yourself! | 表明身份吧 |
[20:22] | I can’t take it anymore! | 我甘拜下风 |
[20:37] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[20:38] | Did you just call him Scoochie? | 你刚才是不是叫他史酷奇了 |
[20:40] | Dick, it’s been a long time. | 迪克 好久不见了 |
[20:43] | Liam! Uh–uh–uh, how are you? | 廉姆 你好吗 |
[20:45] | Oh, splendid. I, uh, recently won a Probie. | 好极了 我最近在菜鸟奖上斩获了一项 |
[20:49] | Scoochie is from Team X? | 史酷奇是X战队的人 |
[20:51] | Look, I’d love to chat, | 听着 我很想聊天 |
[20:52] | but there’s the small matter of your beheading. | 可还有一件小事 就是把你斩首 |
[20:54] | Uh, sire? | 陛下 |
[20:58] | No! Thumbs up means that I live. | 住手 竖大拇指表示留活口 |
[21:01] | Well, not where I come from. | 我老家可不是这么规定的 |