时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[00:24] | Okay, I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[00:26] | Oh, a fuck pile. | 群交堆 |
[00:58] | A guy peeing. | 一个男人撒尿 |
[00:59] | Oh, what the hell? | 搞什么 |
[01:00] | Listen, has anything weird | 那个 你在这个厕所里 |
[01:03] | happened to you in this bathroom? Like… | 有没有遇到什么怪事 比如 |
[01:06] | This. This is a little weird. | 现在就很怪 |
[01:09] | Touche. | 说得好 |
[01:15] | Fucking clues abound. | 到处是做爱痕迹 |
[01:39] | All right, fuck this. | 不走了 |
[01:43] | Ain’t no problem. No problem. | 没问题 没问题 |
[01:46] | Here we go. Downsy-wounsy. | 开始下梯子咯 |
[01:50] | Old buildings are never good. | 老建筑就没有好的 |
[01:53] | Haunted castle. | 恶魔城 |
[01:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:58] | It’s– It’s not the ketamine. It’s the fucking yeshiva. | 这不是K粉 是犹太学校 |
[02:02] | Oh, hello. Lovely cart. | 你好 推车很可爱 |
[02:05] | Do you happen to know about the history of this building? | 你了解这栋楼的历史吗 |
[02:09] | The Jewish people? Nothing? | 犹太人 什么都不懂吗 |
[02:15] | Fucking fire escape. | 该死的防火梯 |
[02:17] | Everyone. Everyone has opened up their marriage. | 所有人 所有人都打开了他们的婚姻 |
[02:19] | I wish I had a marriage to open up. | 我真希望我有婚姻可以打开 |
[02:21] | – You won’t. – You’re so mean. | -你不会有的 -你真刻薄 |
[02:24] | – Get rid of Opening Up. – No. | -扔掉《开放》 -不要 |
[02:27] | Can I get it on Kindle? | Kindle上有吗 |
[02:28] | I don’t want to do a podcast. | 我不想听播客 |
[02:30] | I don’t think you listen to podcasts the way I do. | 我觉得你听播客的方式和我不一样 |
[02:32] | There’s so many and they’re– | 有很多播客 它们… |
[02:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[02:36] | All right, so, uh, yes, this building is a yeshiva, | 这栋楼是犹太小学 |
[02:38] | but have you ever you ever noticed | 但你们有注意到 |
[02:39] | that there is an inscription over the door | 门上有一排铭文 |
[02:41] | that is incredibly, highly creepy? | 超级瘆人吗 |
[02:45] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:47] | Don’t you know? You’re Jewishy. | 你不知道吗 你算半个犹太人 |
[02:49] | No, not by choice. | 不是 不是我选的 |
[02:52] | Hey, come on. Religion is dumb as fuck, all right? | 拜托 宗教傻逼死了 |
[02:55] | It’s racist. It’s sexist. | 种族歧视 性别歧视 |
[02:57] | There’s no money in it… anymore. | 还没有钱可赚 现在不行了 |
[03:00] | Who needs it? | 谁需要啊 |
[03:02] | Maxine, come on. Help me out. What does this say? | 麦克西恩 帮帮我 这什么意思 |
[03:04] | 提醒事项 上午11点半会议 代码审核 | |
[03:04] | I can’t see what you’re showing me | 我看不到你的图 |
[03:05] | because you have a code review at 11:30 | 因为你在11点半有个代码审核 |
[03:06] | 信息 约翰 快把毛毯还给我 | |
[03:07] | and John wants his blanket back. | 然后约翰想要回他的毛毯 |
[03:09] | This fucking guy. | 这混蛋 |
[03:11] | You know, he put his coat over me while I was sleeping, | 我睡觉的时候他把他的外套搭在我身上 |
[03:15] | and I’m like, “Don’t do shit like that, man.” | 我说 别这么做 |
[03:17] | You know, it’s been six months. | 已经6个月了 |
[03:19] | You don’t do that. I could have bed bugs. | 你不能这么做 我可能会染上臭虫的 |
[03:22] | I forgot that you’re turned off by chivalry, but it’s sweet. | 我忘了你不喜欢绅士行为 不过很甜啊 |
[03:26] | Yeah, well, so is cyanide. | 氰化物也是 |
[03:29] | Is cyanide sweet, though? | 氰化物是甜的吗 |
[03:31] | Is that why Jimmy Jones used it in the Kool-Aid, | 所以吉米·琼斯才把它加进酷爱饮料 |
[03:35] | so the kids can’t taste it? | 这样孩子们就尝不出来了 |
[03:37] | Jones sounds bonkers. Have you seen those pictures? | 琼斯听上去像疯子 你看了那些照片吗 |
[03:37] | 约翰来信 快把毛毯还我 | |
[03:37] | 发送至 约翰 我要留下外套 绅士的代价 | |
[03:39] | They’re amazing. Maybe that should be our next installation. | 好看死了 或许我们下次应该用上 |
[03:42] | – Yes! – Right? Something Jonestown. | -是的 -主题为琼斯城之类的 |
[03:44] | – Maybe I should start a religion. – Okay. | -也许我该成立一项宗教 -好 |
[03:46] | Then I could really make an impact. | 这样我就能影响世界了 |
[03:49] | Okay, big ideas. Look at this. | 想法真大 看看这个 |
[03:52] | Dolores Huerta. | 德洛丽丝·韦尔塔 |
[03:54] | Eighty-seven years old. I mean… | 87岁 我是说 |
[03:56] | Do you even understand how much time you have left, Maxine? | 你知道你还剩多少时间吗 麦克西恩 |
[04:00] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[04:01] | I mean, you’re gonna do fucking huge things. Huge. | 你可以完成一些伟大的事 伟大的事 |
[04:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:05] | Oh, I didn’t know you cared about stuff like this. | 我都不知道你关心这种事 |
[04:08] | Well, I don’t really. Look. | 我不 看 |
[04:10] | – What does this say? – I don’t know. | -这什么意思 -我不知道 |
[04:12] | The congregation that used to own this building. | 是以前拥有这栋楼的教堂会众 |
[04:15] | Yep, that’s them. | 对 就是他们 |
[04:16] | And they’re still around. I think on 14th Street. | 他们还在 应该是在14街上 |
[04:19] | Fuck yes. | 棒 |
[04:20] | Dolores Huerta. | 德洛丽丝·韦尔塔 |
[04:30] | Shabbat shalom. | 安息日平安 |
[04:32] | It’s not Shabbat. | 今天不是安息日 |
[04:34] | Fine by me. Hi. | 我无所谓 你好 |
[04:37] | I’m Nadia. | 我是纳蒂亚 |
[04:39] | Sorry I’m a little out of breath. | 抱歉我有点上气不接下气 |
[04:41] | I was just grabbing you a mango. | 我刚去给你买芒果了 |
[04:42] | Do you like mango? | 你喜欢芒果吗 |
[04:44] | It was on the way, sort of, so… | 顺路买的 |
[04:47] | Sure, take it. | 拿去吧 |
[04:49] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[04:51] | Shifra. | 丝芙兰 |
[04:52] | Hi, Shifra. | 你好 丝芙兰 |
[04:53] | I was wondering if I could ask you | 我在想我能不能向你请教下 |
[04:55] | about one of these synagogue’s properties. | 关于其中一处犹太教会堂房产的事 |
[04:57] | It’s the old yeshiva on 10th and A. It’s a bunch of lofts now. | 10街和A大道上的那家老犹太学校 现在成了很多阁楼 |
[05:01] | Oh, before my time. The rabbi might know, but– | 那是在我之前了 那个拉比或许知道 不过 |
[05:04] | – Oh, thank you so much. – Oh, no, no, no. | -非常感谢 -不不 |
[05:05] | The rabbi is getting ready to go to Great Neck. | 那个拉比正准备去大颈 |
[05:08] | He’s giving a speech. It’s kind of a big deal. | 他要做演讲 这事很重要 |
[05:10] | So I’m afraid he doesn’t have time for you. | 所以他恐怕没时间见你 |
[05:12] | That’s fine. I don’t mind Great Neck. I love Great Neck. | 没事 我不介意大颈 我喜欢大颈 |
[05:14] | Well, it’s a problem for him | 但对他来说有问题 |
[05:16] | because he doesn’t have time for you, okay? | 因为他没时间见你 懂吗 |
[05:18] | So why don’t you come back another day? Make an appointment. | 你改天再来吧 预约一下 |
[05:21] | See, here’s the thing. Uh… | 是这样的 |
[05:22] | I think I might only have the day | 我想我仅有的时间 |
[05:25] | that the rabbi goes to Great Neck. | 就是拉比去大颈的这天 |
[05:28] | I’m not just gonna let you go in and see the rabbi. | 我不会让你进去见拉比的 |
[05:30] | Not just some single woman off the street. | 你不过是街上的一个单身女人 |
[05:33] | What, you– you think I’m gonna try to sleep with the rabbi? | 你难道以为我是想睡那个拉比吗 |
[05:35] | I don’t know what you’re capable of trying. | 我不知道你想做什么 |
[05:39] | For the record, I happen to be a heavily married woman. | 声明一下 我刚好是个深陷婚姻的女人 |
[05:41] | Wonderful. | 真好 |
[05:42] | – It is. – Why don’t you bring your husband by? | -真的 -那你把你老公带过来吧 |
[05:44] | – And he can speak to the rabbi. – Okay. | -他可以跟拉比谈 -好 |
[05:46] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[05:47] | – He can speak to the rabbi. – Not a problem. | -他可以和拉比谈 -没问题 |
[05:49] | – Well, I’m ordering a car. – Okay. | -我要约车了 -好 |
[05:50] | Hi. I’d like to order a car. | 你好 我想预约一辆车 |
[05:53] | And… yes, to Long Island, 1:45. | 是的 去长岛 1点45 |
[05:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:04] | – Hey. – Hey, poppy cock. | -嘿 -嘿 混蛋 |
[06:05] | – Thanks for picking up. – It was nice seeing you last night. | -谢谢你接电话 -昨晚见到你很高兴 |
[06:08] | Yeah, well, you know, hocus pocus. | 嘛咪嘛咪轰 |
[06:09] | Thanks to you, I got a chance | 多亏你 我今天有机会 |
[06:10] | to wear my trench coat today. I look like Columbo. | 穿我的军用防水大衣 我看着就像神探可伦坡 |
[06:13] | – No one’s mad at Peter Falk, right? – Sure. | -没人讨厌彼得·福克 对吧 -当然 |
[06:18] | I– I need your help. Uh… | 我需要你的帮助 |
[06:21] | I’ll explain when you get here. | 你过来后我再跟你解释 |
[06:22] | Well, you know, I have a real estate mystery/emergency. | 我有个房地产奥秘/急事 |
[06:26] | I can’t. I’m actually walking | 我不行 我现在在走路 |
[06:27] | into a client meeting like in ten minutes. | 10分钟后和客户有个会议 |
[06:29] | For what? Uh… | 干什么 |
[06:30] | To sell some New York landmark to a Russian billionaire | 向一个俄罗斯亿万富翁销售纽约地标吗 |
[06:32] | who needs a dorm room for a parrot? | 他的鹦鹉需要个宿舍 |
[06:34] | Okay, that’s not entirely fair. | 这不完全公平 |
[06:36] | Ah, so you admit it’s a little fair. | 所以你承认还是有点公平了 |
[06:38] | Hey, listen, if you get over here, I’ll give you a blowjob. | 听着 如果你过来 我就给你口 |
[06:42] | If I come down there, you’ll give me a blowjob? | 如果我过去 你就给我口 |
[06:44] | I would suck your cock anyway, | 我反正都要给你口 |
[06:46] | but if you come down here, it’ll give it a transactional nature | 但如果你过来的话 我们就好比是在做交易 |
[06:48] | that I think would be a fun twist. | 这样更有意思 |
[06:50] | Okay. Which precinct? | 好吧 那个警察局 |
[06:53] | I’m not at a precinct, all right? | 我没在警察局 好吗 |
[06:54] | I’m actually at a synagogue on, uh, 14th street. | 我在14街上的犹太教堂 |
[06:56] | – Bishulim Synagogue. – This better not be a hate crime. | -贝修伦犹太教堂 -这最好不是什么仇恨犯罪 |
[07:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:12] | Shalom, shalom! | 平安 平安 |
[07:14] | Let’s move it. | 快点 |
[07:15] | This is a place of worship. This means something to me. | 这是做礼拜的地方 对我来说有点意义 |
[07:17] | I was raised Catholic. | 我成长于天主教家庭 |
[07:19] | Right, but you fuck like a Jew. | 嗯 但你做爱像犹太人 |
[07:20] | – That is not a bad thing. – Really? | -这可不是坏事 -是吗 |
[07:23] | All right, I have this list of questions for the rabbi, okay? | 我把想问拉比的问题都列出来了 |
[07:30] | Shifra. | 丝芙兰 |
[07:32] | Look who it is. It’s my husband, John. | 瞧瞧谁来了 这是我丈夫 约翰 |
[07:35] | I don’t see a ring. | 我没看到戒指 |
[07:37] | Look. | 听着 |
[07:39] | Between us, I’m 36, no kids, lots of fibroids. | 别给别人说 我36岁 没小孩 很多子宫肌瘤 |
[07:42] | Plus, I’ve got this thing just stuck in my hair. | 还有 我头发里还粘上了这东西 |
[07:46] | I brought you a man. | 我给你带来了一个男人 |
[07:47] | Can you just… help me out a little? | 你能行行好吗 |
[07:50] | Just so you know, I’m not Jewish, but I am circumcised. | 给你说下 我不是犹太人 但我割了包皮 |
[07:53] | Well, 50-50. | 算一半吧 |
[07:59] | I have fibroids, too. | 我也有子宫肌瘤 |
[08:07] | Come in, come in. Sit down. | 进来 进来 坐吧 |
[08:13] | – Who are you? – John Reyes. | -你是谁 -约翰·雷耶斯 |
[08:16] | Lutz and Reyes Real Estate. | 勒茨和雷耶斯房地产 |
[08:18] | I just have a couple of | 我想问你一些 |
[08:20] | questions about the old yeshiva on Tenth and A. | 关于10大道和A街路口上的老犹太学校的问题 |
[08:24] | I went to school there. | 我在那上的学 |
[08:25] | My first memory’s hiding under a desk. | 我最初的记忆是躲在一个桌子下面 |
[08:27] | It was supposed to protect us from the atomic bomb blast. | 保护我们不受原子弹爆炸的伤害 |
[08:30] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[08:33] | What’s on that paper? | 纸上写了什么 |
[08:37] | Are there any history of hauntings in the building? | 这幢楼以前有闹鬼的历史吗 |
[08:40] | Supernatural events, | 灵异事件 |
[08:41] | the dead coming back to life, things of that nature? | 起死回生什么的 |
[08:45] | You said you were in real estate? | 你真的是做房地产的吗 |
[08:54] | I, uh– I’ve been watching you, Shifra. | 我一直在观察你 希夫拉 |
[08:56] | I got to tell you, I don’t think your heart is in this place. | 我不得不说 我觉得你的心不在这里 |
[08:59] | – Excuse me? – You heard me. | -什么 -你没听错 |
[09:01] | – I mean, do you even know the prayers? – Yes, I know the prayers. | -你知道祷文吗 -我当然知道祷文了 |
[09:05] | All right. Uh… | 好吧 |
[09:07] | What’s the prayer for drinking wine, huh? | 喝酒的祷文是什么 |
[09:09] | Borei pri hagafen. | 祝酒 |
[09:11] | Okay, too easy. | 好吧 太简单了 |
[09:14] | What about for protecting someone in danger? | 那保护有危险的人呢 |
[09:17] | Do you know that one? | 你知道是什么祷文吗 |
[09:19] | I know the prayers. | 我知道祷文 |
[09:20] | Like, if a person could die. How does that go? | 那如果有一个人要死了 该用什么祷文 |
[09:27] | Come sit. | 来坐下 |
[09:30] | My ex found out about her and she threw me out. | 我前妻发现了她的事 就把我赶了出来 |
[09:33] | My daughter thinks I’m an asshole. | 我的女儿觉得我是个混蛋 |
[09:35] | I really thought I wanted to be with Nadia, | 我真的觉得我想和纳蒂亚在一起 |
[09:37] | who turned around and said that was too much pressure… | 结果她说她觉得压力太大了 |
[09:40] | – which hurt. – Listen. | -我很受伤 -听着 |
[09:44] | Mysticism teaches that | 神秘主义教会我们 |
[09:45] | there is wisdom inaccessible to the intellect. | 就算是智者也有不懂的智慧 |
[09:50] | You can only reach it through surrender, being nothing. | 你只有放弃 五蕴皆空才能懂得 |
[09:54] | Turn away from the physical world | 放下现实世界 |
[09:56] | and turn toward the spiritual one. | 投身于精神世界 |
[09:58] | Maybe Nadia is just a way to stay distracted, | 也许你找纳蒂亚只是为了转移自己的注意力 |
[10:02] | avoid the abyss, | 躲避深渊 |
[10:04] | when embracing it is the only way forward. | 而其实只有接受深渊才是你唯一的出路 |
[10:07] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:09] | And that building she’s asking about isn’t really haunted? | 她问的那幢楼真的不闹鬼吗 |
[10:12] | Buildings aren’t haunted. | 楼不会闹鬼 |
[10:14] | People are. | 人才有鬼 |
[10:27] | – What does that mean? – Angels are all around us. | -那是什么意思 -天使在我们身边 |
[10:34] | You can’t drink that. | 你不能喝 |
[10:38] | Correct. | 没错 |
[10:40] | It’s undrinkable. | 这是不能喝的 |
[10:42] | Listen, uh, thank you for the prayer. I appreciate it. | 听着 谢谢你的祈祷 我很感激 |
[10:45] | I mean, it won’t do anything, but, uh, you know, thanks. | 虽然没什么用 但还是谢谢你 |
[10:49] | Shifra. | 希夫拉 |
[10:52] | – Rabbi, thank you very much. – You’re welcome. | -拉比 非常感谢 -不客气 |
[10:55] | We’re done here. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[10:58] | John, John, John, come on. Just stop. | 约翰 约翰 拜托 停下 |
[11:01] | You know I’ll catch up with you, John. | 你知道我会跟上你的 约翰 |
[11:03] | John! | 约翰 |
[11:04] | What was that about? You wanna tell me? | 刚刚是怎么回事 你要告诉我吗 |
[11:06] | What were those questions? You having a mental issue? | 你为什么要问那些问题 你有精神问题吗 |
[11:10] | Did you kill someone? | 你杀了人吗 |
[11:11] | God. Seriously? Come on. No, I did not kill somebody. | 天啊 你认真的吗 不 我没有杀人 |
[11:13] | If I killed somebody, I’d play it cool, | 如果我杀了人 我会很淡定 |
[11:14] | move to Mexico, start a band. | 搬到墨西哥 组一支乐队 |
[11:16] | Then what is the problem? | 那这到底是怎么回事 |
[11:17] | Will you just tell me what the Rabbi said? | 你能告诉我拉比怎么说吗 |
[11:19] | No, no, no. It’s been six months. | 不不不 已经六个月了 |
[11:21] | I kept my distance. I gave you your space. | 我一直保持着距离 给予你空间 |
[11:24] | Then I get a text inviting me to your birthday party. | 然后我收到短信邀请我参加你的生日派对 |
[11:26] | – Maxine invited you. – A transactional blowjob | -麦克西恩邀请你的 -在拉比的地盘 |
[11:28] | with a side of Rabbi. What is going on with you? | 给我口交 你到底怎么回事 |
[11:31] | – Do you want to know? – Yes. | -你真想知道吗 -想 |
[11:36] | I can’t tell you, okay? | 我不能告诉你 好吗 |
[11:40] | There’s too many moving parts. You know what I mean? | 可变因素太多了 你懂我意思吧 |
[11:42] | It’s a lot of ins and outs, so… | 太多出入环节了 所以 |
[11:44] | I blew up my life, and that’s not on you. | 我毁了我的人生 我不怪你 |
[11:47] | But if you could acknowledge | 但是如果你能承认 |
[11:49] | that it happened, that would be great. | 这一切 那我也会心安一些 |
[11:55] | It happened, John. | 我承认 约翰 |
[11:58] | I know it happened. | 我知道那事发生了 |
[12:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:06] | I don’t want to rip your hair out. | 我不想把你头发扯下来 |
[12:09] | It’s like a little… | 这简直就像个小 |
[12:12] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[12:14] | – Look at that. – Ah, mamma mia. | -你看 -我的天 |
[12:17] | Now can you turn it into a bistro chair? | 你能把它做成一把酒馆椅吗 |
[12:19] | Of course. I was a waiter in college. | 当然了 我大学时做过服务生 |
[12:22] | And very high. | 还是很高级的 |
[12:23] | Good for you. That’s good. | 你真厉害 真厉害 |
[12:27] | 6:30. | 6点半了 |
[12:29] | It’s late. I’ve never lasted this long. | 很晚了 我从来没有坚持过这么久 |
[12:33] | Wait, hold on. | 等等 |
[12:33] | Let me back up my truck of double entendres. | 让我准备一下我的荤段子 |
[12:36] | Before you do that, what did the Rabbi say? | 在那之前 那拉比到底说了什么 |
[12:38] | Nothing. That they sold the building | 没什么 他们卖掉了那幢楼 |
[12:40] | ’cause nobody wanted to be there. | 因为没人想住在那里 |
[12:41] | He talked about mysticism | 他说了什么神秘主义 |
[12:43] | and how there’s wisdom through surrender. | 还有什么通过放弃得到智慧 |
[12:45] | Why does this interest you so much? | 你为什么这么感兴趣 |
[12:46] | What is it about that building? | 那幢楼有什么特别的 |
[12:48] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:50] | Come on. I’m fine. | 拜托 我没事 |
[12:51] | – I miss you. – Right. | -我很想你 -好吧 |
[12:54] | People miss people. I miss you, too. | 人都会互相想念 我也想你 |
[12:56] | Specifically, how do you miss me? | 具体点 你有多想我 |
[12:59] | You know, I don’t have specifics. | 我没有具体的 |
[13:02] | – Wait, wait, wait. – What? | -等等 等等 -怎么了 |
[13:03] | Look, I know it’s not gonna be | 我知道现在 |
[13:04] | as exciting as when we were, like, sneaking around, | 不像我们以前偷偷摸摸时这么刺激 |
[13:07] | but I think we have something really, really good | 但我觉得我们之间的感情很棒 |
[13:10] | and it’s worth pursuing. | 值得我们继续交往下去 |
[13:11] | And it might be the best either one of us can do. | 我们可能也是彼此最好的选择了 |
[13:15] | Yeah. Well… | 嗯… |
[13:18] | You know, thank you… | 谢谢你… |
[13:20] | for, uh, this, which is fucking adorable. | 你做的这个 太他妈可爱了 |
[13:23] | Thank you for that depressingly pragmatic sales pitch, | 谢谢你又丧气又务实的推销 |
[13:27] | but I actually have, uh, lots of time. | 但我其实还有大把的时间 |
[13:31] | Uh, too much, in fact. | 实际上有非常多 |
[13:33] | – Where are you going? Are you leaving? – Yeah, I gotta go. | -你要去哪里 你要走了吗 -我要走了 |
[13:36] | – This is your apartment. – Wow, you really are in real estate. | -这是你家 -你还真不愧是做房产的 |
[13:44] | We are not getting back together. | 我们不会复合了 |
[13:46] | No. No, John. We are not getting back together. | 没错 约翰 我们不会复合了 |
[13:49] | I mean, especially not when your best argument is a warm body. | 特别是你最好的论据只是暖个床 |
[13:55] | Why is it so offensive to you to consider me as a real option? | 你为什么觉得考虑我作你的伴侣对你来说如此冒犯 |
[14:02] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[14:05] | Sure. All right? Why not? | 当然了 为什么不呢 |
[14:09] | I want to be with you, John. | 我想和你一起 约翰 |
[14:11] | – For the rest of my life. – No, no. | -度过我的余生 -不 不 |
[14:13] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[14:14] | – You’re such a fucking asshole. – No, no, no. | -你真是个混蛋 -不不不 |
[14:17] | – If it makes you happy… – Fuck you. | -如果这能让你开心… -去你妈的 |
[14:20] | …we’re together… forever. | 我们永远…在一起 |
[14:23] | – I’m in. – You have no fucking respect for me. | -那算我一个 -你一点都不尊重我 |
[14:25] | – I’m all the way in, John. – Fucking piece of shit. | -我绝对加入 约翰 -你这个混蛋 |
[14:30] | First of all, this is my coat. Thank you very much. | 首先 这是我的外套 谢谢你 |
[14:32] | You know what else the Rabbi said? Okay? | 你知道那个拉比还说了什么吗 |
[14:34] | He goes, “You’re using her as a distraction from the abyss,” | 他说”你在利用她躲避深渊” |
[14:37] | but he’s wrong, because you are the abyss. | 但是他错了 因为你就是深渊 |
[14:42] | I promise you just feel that way right now. | 我敢保证你是刚刚才有这种感觉的 |
[14:45] | No, I promise you I feel like that all the fucking time. | 不 我保证我一直都有这种感觉 |
[14:54] | I don’t fucking need this shit. | 我不需要听你说这些 |
[14:59] | Oatmeal. | 燕麦 |
[15:04] | Oatmeal! | 燕麦 |
[15:09] | Oatmeal. | 燕麦 |
[15:11] | What the fuck is this? | 你搞什么 |
[15:13] | Pardon me! | 不好意思 |
[15:14] | – Yeah, go home, lady. – You go home, lady. | -回家去吧 女士 -你才回家去吧 女士 |
[15:16] | You go home. Unibrow. | 你才回家去吧 连眉怪 |
[15:22] | What’s on your head? | 你头上顶着什么 |
[15:27] | I said, “What’s on your head?” | 我问”你头上顶着什么” |
[15:32] | Is that a wig or a hat? | 那是假发还是帽子 |
[15:38] | Where’s your shoes, man? | 你的鞋子呢 伙计 |
[15:41] | Someone stole them last night at the shelter, | 有人昨天在收容所偷走了 |
[15:43] | so I’m not going back there, not ever. | 所以我再也不要回到那里去了 |
[15:46] | I don’t sleep among thieves. | 我不要跟小偷睡在一个地方 |
[15:48] | And someone stole your shoes? | 有人偷了你的鞋 |
[15:50] | Hey, what the fuck is going on in America, huh? | 美国这是怎么了 |
[15:53] | What’s your name. Do I know you? | 你叫什么名字 我认识你吗 |
[15:54] | No, you can call me Horse if you want. | 不 你想的话可以叫我马仔 |
[15:57] | All right, Horse. I’m Nadia. You want some? | 好吧 马仔 我叫纳蒂亚 你想来点吗 |
[15:59] | Can I tell you something? | 我能和你说一些事吗 |
[16:00] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. You know. | 你知道吗 |
[16:04] | I wouldn’t tell me anything, you know, if I was you, | 我可不会告诉我任何事 如果我是你的话 |
[16:06] | because I’m just not the kind of person | 因为你不该向我 |
[16:08] | that you tell secrets to. | 诉说秘密 |
[16:10] | I’m the abyss. | 我是深渊 |
[16:21] | – I want to cut your hair. – Yes. | -我想剪掉你的头发 -好 |
[16:23] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[16:24] | – Come here. – Okay. | -过来 -好 |
[16:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:42] | You’re gonna kill me. | 你要杀了我 |
[16:45] | I’m not. | 我不会的 |
[16:47] | You can change your mind. | 你可以改变主意 |
[16:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:06] | You see this? | 你看到了吗 |
[17:08] | This is the old you. | 这是过去的你 |
[17:11] | This is who you were day after day after day, | 这是曾经日复一日的你 |
[17:17] | but it’s gone now. | 但现在都不存在了 |
[17:21] | ‘Cause this… | 因为这… |
[17:24] | This is the new you. | 这是新的你 |
[17:26] | Now you can be… | 现在你可以… |
[17:28] | whoever you want to be. | 想做谁就做谁 |
[17:33] | I’ll never understand why you’re being nice to me. | 我永远不会明白你为什么对我这么好 |
[17:37] | Look. | 看 |
[17:41] | I look like my mom. | 我看上去像我妈 |
[17:47] | Is that a good thing? | 这是好事吗 |
[17:50] | – This blanket sucks. – Yeah. | -这毯子太破了 -嗯 |
[17:54] | Downtown. | 城区 |
[17:56] | Eat a dick. | 吃屌去吧 |
[17:59] | Okay, baby. | 好了 宝贝 |
[18:08] | It’s fucking cold. | 好他妈冷 |
[18:29] | I froze to death. | 我冻死了 |
[18:30] | Jesus fucking Christ, that’s dark. | 我勒个擦 这也太黑暗了 |
[18:39] | Of course. | 头发也长回来了 |
[18:47] | Sweet birthday baby! | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[18:49] | Ah, I got to go, Max. | 我得走了 麦克斯 |
[18:50] | The party’s been grand, but I got to go check on a guy. | 派对非常好 但我得去看一个男人 |
[18:52] | Nads, what the fuck? | 小纳 你搞什么 |
[18:54] | I’m sorry. It’s important. | 抱歉 这件事很重要 |
[18:55] | What’s important? | 什么事很重要 |
[18:57] | Well, it’s not gonna be important to you, you know. | 对你来说应该不重要 |
[19:00] | I have a lot of interests | 我有很多兴趣 |
[19:02] | and I find a lot of different things important. | 也有很多觉得重要的事情 |
[19:04] | Look, I think a guy who gave me a haircut yesterday | 听我说 我觉得昨天给我剪头发的男人 |
[19:06] | may have died tomorrow | 可能在明天死了 |
[19:07] | and I don’t know how tomorrow deaths work | 但我不知道明天死是怎么样的 |
[19:09] | when it’s yesterday again. | 因为又回到了昨天 |
[19:10] | I mean, is he in yesterday or does he even exist? | 所以他是否还在昨天 或者是否存在 |
[19:13] | I just don’t know how these deaths work for other people, okay? | 我不知道这些死亡对于别人来说是怎样的 |
[19:15] | And this is fundamental stuff, Maxine, | 这是很重要的事 麦克西恩 |
[19:17] | so I really need to know, okay? | 我真的得知道 好吗 |
[19:19] | – Sounds important. – Bye. | -听起来是很重要 -拜 |
[19:23] | The fire escape. | 防火梯 |
[19:26] | What a cunt. | 真是个贱人 |
[19:28] | Horse! | 马仔 |
[19:33] | – Yep. – Hello. | -喂 -你好 |
[19:35] | Nadia? | 纳蒂亚 |
[19:36] | Good to hear your voice. It’s been a long time. | 听到你的声音我很开心 好久不联系了 |
[19:38] | – Yeah. – Listen. | -是啊 -是这样 |
[19:39] | Maxine invited me to your party. Are you here? | 麦克西恩邀请我来参加你的生日派对 你在吗 |
[19:42] | Uh, no. No, I’m not. | 不 我不在 |
[19:43] | Uh, I’m trying to find this guy I met the other night. | 我在找一个我前几晚认识的男人 |
[19:46] | Wow, okay. Well, that’s a– | 好吧 你这句话 |
[19:48] | that’s a good way to make me feel special. | 真的让我感觉自己很特别 |
[19:49] | All right, listen, you sick fuck. It’s not a sex thing. | 好吧 听我说 你个变态 我们不是炮友 |
[19:52] | Actually, he’s a homeless guy. | 他实际上是个流浪汉 |
[19:53] | Like a major– Basically owns Tompkins. | 像是个 可以说是汤普金斯广场公园的主人了 |
[19:56] | It’s not a sex thing. He’s homeless. | 不是炮友 他是流浪汉 |
[19:59] | Well, at least your taste in men has improved. | 至少你对男人的品位有所提升 |
[20:01] | Uh, it’s not cool to make fun of homeless people, John. | 你不要这样取笑无家可归的人 约翰 |
[20:04] | I’m not making fun of homeless people. | 我没有取笑无家可归的人 |
[20:06] | I’m at your party. You’re not here. | 我来了你的派对 你却不在 |
[20:08] | I want to see you. | 我想见你 |
[20:10] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[20:13] | Found him. | 找到他了 |
[20:13] | Or at least, uh, I found his stuff. | 至少找到了他的东西 |
[20:15] | But you know, that means that he’s around. | 这就意味着他还活着 |
[20:17] | I think I finally figured out | 看来我终于搞明白了一点点 |
[20:19] | a little something about how this world works. | 这个世界到底是怎么运转的 |
[20:22] | Well, you should. You’re 36 years old. | 早该如此 你都36岁了 |
[20:24] | Are you coming back here soon? ‘Cause I would like to see you. | 你快回来了吗 我很想见你 |
[20:29] | Um, actually, I’m not coming back there. | 说实话 我不回去了 |
[20:32] | Uh, why don’t you, um, go home with someone else, all right? | 不如你找个其他女人回家 怎么样 |
[20:36] | – Go home with someone you actually like. – What does that mean? | -选一个你真正喜欢的女人 -这话什么意思 |
[20:40] | Look. Do you see that chick with the red shirt | 听我说 你看那个穿红上衣的女人 |
[20:42] | about to get into a fight with her boyfriend? | 她马上要跟男朋友吵架了 |
[20:44] | Take it as an opportunity, okay? | 你可以抓住机会 好吗 |
[20:46] | Just… get in there. | 快上去 把握机会 |
[20:48] | No, I’m not interested in that. Listen, get over here, okay? | 我不感兴趣 你赶紧回来 好吗 |
[20:51] | Johnny… | 约翰尼 |
[20:53] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[21:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:51] | You need something? | 有什么事吗 |
[21:53] | No. | 没有 |
[21:55] | Do you need something? | 你有什么需要吗 |
[21:57] | I’m okay. | 没有 |
[22:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:11] | I’m just a person that is here guarding your shoes. | 我只是一个来这里帮你看守鞋的人 |
[22:15] | Well, I don’t know what | 好吧 我不知道 |
[22:16] | kind of weird scene you’re involved in, but… | 你这是陷入了什么诡异设定 但是… |
[22:18] | if you’re gonna sit there, | 你要是打算坐在那里 |
[22:19] | don’t touch me while I’m sleeping, cuz I’ve got serious reflexes. | 不要在我睡着时碰我 我有严重的条件反射 |
[22:24] | – Deadly. – Okay, I’m not gonna touch you. | -会致命 -好的 我不会碰你 |
[22:27] | Is it okay if I just, uh, sit here and play my crossword puzzles? | 我能不能坐在这里玩我的填字游戏 |
[22:31] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[22:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:58] | Those aren’t yours. | 那双鞋不是你的 |
[23:27] | I want to cut your hair. | 我想给你剪头发 |
[23:47] | All right, you win. | 好吧 你们赢了 |
[23:48] | Please stand clear of the closing door. | 电梯即将关闭 请远离电梯门 |
[23:52] | Going up. | 电梯上行 |
[23:53] | Elevator up, huh? | 电梯上行 是吧 |
[23:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:16] | We are experiencing a temporary power outage. | 目前出现了暂时性的断电情况 |
[24:21] | Get your phone! Call 911! | 快拿手机 打911 |
[24:23] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Can’t break us out. | 不要 不要 出不去 |
[24:26] | Quickly, lie down, everyone! | 快点 大家都躺下 快 |
[24:28] | Get down, get down, get down, get down! | 快点 趴下 趴下 |
[24:29] | Hey, man. Didn’t you get the news? We’re about to die. | 哥们 你没听到吗 我们要死了 |
[24:32] | It doesn’t matter. I die all the time. | 没关系 我经常死 |