时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Ten. | 十 |
[00:30] | Play affirmations for success. | 播放《成功的肯定》 |
[00:32] | Affirmations for success: | 《成功的肯定》 |
[00:35] | I am beautiful. | 我很美丽 |
[00:36] | I am beautiful. | 我很美丽 |
[00:37] | I am loved and deserve love. | 我被爱着 并值得被爱 |
[00:40] | I am loved and deserve love. | 我被爱着 并值得被爱 |
[00:42] | I am in control. | 一切尽在掌握之中 |
[00:44] | I am in control. | 一切尽在掌握之中 |
[00:46] | – I am beautiful. – I am beautiful. | -我很美丽 -我很美丽 |
[00:48] | I am loved and deserve love. | 我被爱着 并值得被爱 |
[00:52] | I am in control. | 一切尽在掌握之中 |
[00:56] | I am beautiful. | 我很美丽 |
[00:58] | I am loved and deserve love. | 我被爱着 并值得被爱 |
[01:23] | – Thank you. – My pleasure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[01:25] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[01:27] | Nice kid. | 好孩子 |
[01:33] | – I am beautiful. – I am beautiful. | -我很美丽 -我很美丽 |
[01:35] | I am loved and deserve love. | 我被爱着 并值得被爱 |
[01:37] | I’m loved. I deserve to be loved. | 我被爱着 我值得被爱 |
[01:40] | – I am in control. – I’m in control. | -一切尽在掌握之中 -一切尽在掌握之中 |
[01:43] | – Maxine invited me to your party. – I’m in control. | -迈克西恩邀请你来我的派对 -一切尽在掌握之中 |
[01:45] | – Are you here? – Yeah, I know, but, uh… | -你在这吗 -我知道 但是 |
[01:47] | I’m trying to find this guy I met the other night. | 我想找到我那天晚上遇到的一个男人 |
[01:50] | Oh. Wow, okay. | 好吧 |
[01:51] | Well, that’s a– That’s a good way to make me feel special. | 那…你这样说真的让我感觉自己很特别 |
[01:53] | Right. No, no, no, it’s not like a sex thing. | 不不不 我们不是炮友 |
[01:56] | It’s– He’s a homelss guy. | 他是个流浪汉 |
[02:01] | I’m in control. | 一切尽在掌握之中 |
[02:04] | I’m in control. | 一切尽在掌握之中 |
[02:09] | Okay, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[02:12] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[02:14] | – You look– – Thanks. | -你看上去… -谢谢 |
[02:16] | – What’s up? You seem a little– – You always say that. | -怎么了 你看上去有点 -你经常这么说 |
[02:18] | – I always say– – Yes, always. | -我经常说 -对 经常 |
[02:20] | Routine is an incredible thing, | 规律非常神奇 |
[02:21] | Beatrice. We become what we repeatedly do. | 碧翠丝 我们会成为我们重复做的事 |
[02:24] | Is that one of your affirmations? | 这是出自你《成功的肯定》的吗 |
[02:26] | – Where are your bags? – Where are your bags? | -你的包呢 -你的包呢 |
[02:28] | – We need to talk– – To talk. Yes, let’s talk. | -我们要谈… -谈谈 我们谈谈 |
[02:32] | It seems like a great time to talk, | 现在似乎很适合谈谈 |
[02:35] | on the night before we leave on a week-long vacation | 明天我们就要动身前往我准备了好几个月 |
[02:38] | I’ve been planning for months. | 为期一周的假期了 |
[02:40] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[02:53] | What’s up, Bea? | 怎么了 小碧 |
[02:56] | You seem nervous. | 你看起来很紧张 |
[02:57] | Almost as if it’s occurring to you in this moment, | 似乎你此刻突然觉得 |
[03:00] | maybe, possibly that this is gonna be harder than you thought. | 也许这会比你想象的要难 |
[03:06] | – Did somebody tell you– – That you’re going to break up with me? No. | -有人告诉你… -你要和我分手吗 没有 |
[03:09] | No, you did. | 不 是你说的 |
[03:11] | Stop playing these mind games. | 不要再玩这种心理游戏了 |
[03:14] | What is the point of all this? To humiliate me? To make me… | 这有什么意义 羞辱我 让我觉得… |
[03:17] | – feel bad? – Yes! | -内疚吗 -是的 |
[03:22] | That– That wasn’t supposed to happen. That– | 这本不应该发生的 这… |
[03:29] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[03:31] | This is the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[03:32] | You’re always trying to fix every little thing. | 你总是想要修复好每一件小事 |
[03:34] | I can fix things. I just did. | 我可以修复好事情 这不就好了 |
[03:37] | I– I can’t do this anymore. | 我…我受不了了 |
[03:39] | – You need help. – I was gonna propose. | -你需要帮助 -我本来是打算求婚的 |
[03:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:48] | I’ll see you next time. | 下次见 |
[04:09] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[04:11] | Fuck! | 操 |
[04:14] | Break up or… birthday? | 分手还是…生日 |
[04:17] | Birthday. | 生日 |
[04:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:47] | F | 出来喝杯咖啡吗 |
[04:51] | 发送至F 好啊 一小时后见 | |
[05:42] | Oh, hey. I thought you were away for the weekend. | 你好 我以为你周末不在呢 |
[05:44] | – I broke up with my girlfriend. – Oh, no. | -我和我女友分手了 -不是吧 |
[05:46] | Yeah, so you don’t need to feed Boba Fett. | 所以你不用喂波巴·费特了 |
[05:48] | – Oh, okay. – What was it we decided on? | -好吧 -我们之前说好的多少钱来着 |
[05:51] | Fifty for the week, right? Here’s 100. | 一周五十 对吗 给你一百 |
[05:54] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:57] | This is actually really great because honestly, | 真是太好了 因为说实在的 |
[05:59] | I probably would’ve killed that fish. | 我很有可能会把那条鱼喂死 |
[06:01] | Ah, um, can– Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[06:04] | Sure. | 好的 |
[06:07] | We live in the same building | 我们住在同一幢楼 |
[06:08] | and we see each other, you know, around. Um… | 经常会碰面 |
[06:11] | What’s your take on me? | 你对我有什么感觉 |
[06:14] | – I don’t have one. – No. | -我没有感觉 -不 |
[06:15] | Really. I mean, like, if you had to choose– | 我说真的 如果你必须选择… |
[06:17] | Like, if you weren’t paying me, I never would’ve spoken to you. | 要不是你付我钱 我永远不会和你说话 |
[06:22] | Okay. Um, thank you. Thank you for your honesty. | 好 谢谢你 谢谢你的真诚 |
[06:31] | You’re shitting me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[06:34] | You were gonna propose. | 你本来准备求婚的 |
[06:37] | Ever since I’ve known you, it’s been Beatrice. | 自从我认识你以来 你就和碧翠丝在一起 |
[06:39] | I mean, nobody gets through long distance in college. | 除你之外没人能撑过大学的异地恋 |
[06:41] | She’s the wrong person for me. | 她不适合我 |
[06:48] | You just blew up your whole life | 你刚毁掉了你的人生 |
[06:49] | and you are serial-killer calm about it. | 还像连环杀手一样镇定 |
[06:51] | Do you think it’s possible to correct your life? | 你觉得有没有可能修正你的人生 |
[06:54] | I find myself in this position | 我发现我自己 |
[06:56] | of finally being able to do things the right way. | 终于能够以正确的方式做事了 |
[07:00] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[07:02] | Why don’t you come over for dinner? | 你来我家吃晚饭吧 |
[07:04] | Sheree and I would love to have you. Friday night. | 希丽和我很乐意你来做客 周五晚 |
[07:08] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:10] | Whenever Friday happens, I’ll be there. | 不管周五发生什么 我一定会到 |
[07:25] | I was just gonna reach out. | 我刚准备联系你 |
[07:49] | Hi, I’m here to see Dr. Zaveri. | 你好 我是来找扎维里医生的 |
[07:52] | – Hi. – Alan, what’s wrong? | -你好 -艾伦 怎么了 |
[07:56] | What are you doing here? Do you have a cold? | 你来做什么 你感冒了吗 |
[07:58] | Oh, no, I just wanted to tell you something. | 不 我只是有些事想告诉你 |
[08:00] | Aren’t you supposed to be at work? You can’t skip work. | 你现在不是应该在工作吗 你不该翘班 |
[08:02] | – I’m trying to tell you– – You can’t go skipping work again. | -我想告诉你 -你不能再翘班了 |
[08:06] | Whatever it is you want to tell me, it can wait until later. | 不管你想告诉我什么 都可以等会再说 |
[08:08] | I proposed to Beatrice. | 我向碧翠丝求婚了 |
[08:11] | Did she say yes? | 她答应了吗 |
[08:19] | Yes. Yes, she said yes. | 嗯 嗯 她答应了 |
[08:22] | Of course she did. | 她当然答应了 |
[08:25] | Oh, I’m so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[08:27] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[08:29] | You just wait and see. This is gonna change everything. | 等着看吧 这会改变一切的 |
[08:31] | I know. You’re right. | 我知道 你说得对 |
[08:35] | Going up. | 电梯上行 |
[08:53] | We are experiencing a temporary power outage. | 目前出现了暂时性的断电情况 |
[08:58] | Get your phones! Call 911! | 拿出手机 打911 |
[09:01] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[09:02] | Get down, everyone! Everyone, lie on your backs! | 所有人躺下 所有人仰面躺下 |
[09:05] | Get down, get down, get down! | 躺下 躺下 躺下 |
[09:06] | Hey, man. Didn’t you get the news? We’re about to die. | 哥们 你没听到吗 我们要死了 |
[09:09] | It doesn’t matter. I die all the time. | 没关系 我经常死 |
[09:11] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[09:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[09:23] | Fuck. | 操 |
[09:43] | Fuck. | 操 |
[09:48] | All right, just give me a second! | 好了 等我一下 |
[10:05] | – Hey, Alan. – There was a woman on the elevator. | -艾伦 -电梯里有个女人 |
[10:08] | Yeah, women don’t like to take the stairs. | 对 女人就不喜欢走楼梯 |
[10:16] | You are loved and deserve love. | 你被爱着 并值得被爱 |
[10:18] | I’m in control. I’m beautiful and loved. | 一切尽在掌握之中 我很美丽并被爱着 |
[10:20] | I deserve love. I’m in control. | 我值得被爱 一切尽在掌握之中 |
[10:21] | I am beautiful and loved. | 我很美丽并被爱着 |
[10:27] | So, um… | 那么 |
[10:30] | You haven’t said anything since you got here. | 你到这里以后就一句话不说 |
[10:34] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[10:37] | Sorry. Um… | 抱歉 |
[10:40] | Where were we? Um… | 我们之前说到哪里了 |
[10:44] | What’s up, Bea? You– You look nervous. | 你怎么样 小碧 你看上去很紧张 |
[10:47] | Almost as if it’s occurring to you in this moment, | 似乎你此刻突然觉得 |
[10:49] | maybe, possibly that this is gonna be harder than you thought. | 也许这会比你想象中要难 |
[10:55] | Somebody told you about Mike? | 有人跟你说了迈克的事吗 |
[11:00] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[11:03] | You slept with Mike? | 你和迈克睡了 |
[11:08] | You fucked the gingerbread man? | 你睡了那个姜饼男 |
[11:11] | – Don’t call him that. – You… | -别这么叫他 -你 |
[11:13] | You call him that. | 你就这么叫他的 |
[11:15] | Oh… I’m– I’m gonna be sick. | 我不舒服 |
[11:18] | Oh, I’m gonna throw up. | 我要吐了 |
[11:20] | Hey, you– You cheated on me | 你背着我 |
[11:21] | with that elitist, condescending nightmare. | 和那个自负的精英偷情 |
[11:24] | You never even met him. You’re not even interested– | 你根本没见过他 你根本没兴趣 |
[11:28] | Is he the one that you’re | 我每次过来的时候 |
[11:28] | always on the phone with when I get here? | 你是不是就是在和他打电话 |
[11:31] | Is this– Is this why you two have been | 所以你们俩 |
[11:33] | meeting up for your dissertation | 才经常见面 讨论 |
[11:36] | about Philip Roth or whatever? | 你关于菲利普·罗斯还是谁的论文吗 |
[11:39] | For the millionth time, it’s Updike and the suburban imaginary. | 我说了无数次了 是厄普代克和都市传说 |
[11:52] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这样对我 |
[11:56] | It just happened. | 就这么发生了 |
[11:59] | And it kept on happening. | 并且一直没有中断 |
[12:03] | And it got… harder and harder for me to tell you anything. | 然后与你沟通变得越来越难 |
[12:10] | You’re sensitive. | 你很敏感 |
[12:13] | If I said anything that wasn’t | 要是我说了什么 |
[12:14] | in complete agreement or wildly encouraging… | 你不同意或者让你丧气的话 |
[12:18] | you were gonna lose your shit. | 你就会疯掉 |
[12:21] | Or maybe… | 也或者 |
[12:24] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[12:28] | Even hurt yourself. | 甚至伤害你自己 |
[12:31] | So, I… | 所以 我 |
[12:35] | That’s when I realized that… | 我才意识到 |
[12:36] | there was never gonna be | 无论何时 |
[12:37] | a right time for me to tell you anything. | 都不适合我告诉你任何事 |
[12:42] | Fuck! | 操 |
[12:48] | If there are two, one kills the other. | 如果有两条鱼 一条杀死另一条 |
[13:57] | I’m Liana. Welcome to Garrett’s. | 我是莉安娜 欢迎来到盖瑞特 |
[13:59] | Are you looking for anything special? Mother’s Day or birthday? | 你想要什么特别的礼物吗 母亲节还是生日 |
[14:03] | Look, I think we can both | 我们都能看出来 |
[14:04] | tell that I’m not really a purchasing type. | 我不是会花钱买东西的那种人 |
[14:07] | Um, so I appreciate you helping me | 所以我相信你帮助我 |
[14:09] | despite having no other customers. | 尽管没有别的顾客 |
[14:11] | Well, it beats doing this crossword. | 总比玩填字游戏有意思 |
[14:13] | You know that condition where you can’t remember people’s faces. | 你知道有时候你记不住人们的脸 |
[14:17] | Facial aphasia? | 面部失语症 |
[14:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:20] | I have that, but with names. | 我就有这病 但我记得住名字 |
[14:24] | Oh, come on. You’re fucking with me. | 得了吧 你在逗我 |
[14:26] | I mean, people really like to fuck with me, so just– | 人们很喜欢逗我 所以 |
[14:28] | No, no, no, it’s a real condition. | 不不 是真的 |
[14:30] | Mmm, what’s that called? | 叫什么来着 |
[14:32] | It’s, uh… | 叫 |
[14:33] | it’s called name aphasia. | 叫名字失语症 |
[14:35] | Yes, it’s a very serious condition. | 是种很严重的病 |
[14:37] | You can google it after I leave. | 你可以在我走之后谷歌搜索 |
[14:38] | Anyway, uh, my boyfriend came in here | 总之 我男友到这来 |
[14:40] | and he bought me an engagement ring. | 给我买了一枚订婚戒指 |
[14:41] | Congratulations. That’s wonderful. | 恭喜 这太棒了 |
[14:43] | Thank you so much. It’s terrific. It’s an exciting time. Uh… | 谢谢 棒极了 我特别激动 |
[14:46] | I want to make sure that he got me the right ring. | 我想确保他买对戒指 |
[14:50] | Okay, so he’s about six feet tall, early thirties. | 他大概6尺高 30出头 |
[14:53] | He’s got, like, disturbingly good posture. | 他的姿势好得可怕 |
[14:55] | You know, like, he stands very erect. | 站得很笔直 |
[14:56] | Like this, but a spine. | 像这样 不过是脊椎 |
[14:58] | Oh, yes. He kind of looks like Derek Jeter, | 是的 他有点像德瑞克·基特 |
[15:01] | who, like, obviously goes to the gym all the time, | 明显经常去健身房 |
[15:04] | and he’s incredibly buff, but not ’cause he’s vain, | 他肌肉很发达 但不是因为他爱慕虚荣 |
[15:06] | he’s just really compulsive, right? | 他只是对健身很上瘾 |
[15:09] | Bingo. That is my weirdo. | 没错 这就是我的怪胎 |
[15:11] | Yeah. He came in here about 20 times. | 对 他来过这大概20次 |
[15:14] | And then he ended up picking the most basic ring. | 然后选了一枚最普通的戒指 |
[15:17] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[15:19] | No, not at all. Uh, do you know his name? | 没事 你知道他叫什么吗 |
[15:22] | Do I know your boyfriend’s name? | 我知道你男友的名字吗 |
[15:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:26] | Okay, listen, this is really weird. | 听着 这有点奇怪 |
[15:28] | Would it kill you to go look in the back? | 你去后面看看会死吗 |
[15:30] | I think you’re lying to me, and I think it’s time to go. | 我觉得你在骗我 你应该走了 |
[15:33] | I’m not lying to you. Maybe you’re lying. Maybe you’re a liar. | 我没骗你 或许你在说谎 你是骗子 |
[15:35] | It’s your boyfriend! | 他是你男友 |
[15:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:38] | What, are you accusing me of sleeping with your boyfriend? | 你是指控我和你男友睡吗 |
[15:42] | Listen, I’m a professional. Do you understand? | 听着 我是专业人员 你明白吗 |
[15:45] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[15:46] | I think you’re just in here trying to find things out | 我觉得你过来只是想摸清情况 |
[15:48] | ’cause you want to sell something that somebody gifted you. | 因为你想卖掉别人送你的东西 |
[15:52] | You want to bring it to a pawn shop or what? | 你想去当铺之类的 |
[15:54] | – I don’t know, but it’s time to go. – So you don’t have the name? | -我不知道 但你该走了 -所以你不知道名字 |
[15:56] | – Out! Go! Now! – No problem. | -赶紧出去 -没问题 |
[15:59] | You know what? I applaud your instincts. | 我欣赏你的直觉 |
[16:00] | I see why they trust you with all these jewels. | 我明白他们为什么把这么多珠宝托付给你了 |
[16:02] | Mmm. A bunch of malarkey. | 一派胡言 |
[16:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:13] | Yep网 盖瑞特 | |
[16:14] | Come on, baby. | 快点 |
[16:18] | Alan Zaveri. | 艾伦·扎维里 |
[16:21] | Looks like somebody really likes shawarma. | 有人是真的很喜欢沙瓦玛啊 |
[16:33] | – Wanna talk about it? – What? | -想谈谈吗 -什么 |
[16:35] | The break up, man. | 分手啊 |
[16:37] | Beatrice. This Mike asshole. | 碧翠丝 混蛋迈克 |
[16:39] | Yeah. No, I mean, I… | 嗯 不 我 |
[16:40] | I don’t think there’s anything to… to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[16:43] | How long has this been going on for? | 他们睡了多久了 |
[16:45] | I don’t, um… | 我不 |
[16:47] | I didn’t really ask. I didn’t really ask a lot of things. | 我没问 我基本没问什么 |
[16:50] | I would have asked… | 是我就会 |
[16:52] | so many things. I mean– | 问好多好多事 |
[16:55] | I never really liked Beatrice. | 我从来没喜欢过碧翠丝 |
[16:57] | What? | 什么 |
[16:58] | Yeah, I mean, I never said anything mean | 嗯 我从没说过任何恶毒的话 |
[17:00] | ’cause she was just always… there. | 因为她总是在场 |
[17:06] | You know, Sheree cheated on me once when we first started dating. | 我和希丽刚开始交往的时候她出轨过一次 |
[17:09] | You never told me that. | 你从没跟我说过 |
[17:10] | Yeah, we actually went to couple’s therapy and everything. | 我们去做过情侣咨询 |
[17:14] | I don’t know. Eventually things just got better. | 我也不知道 最终情况好转了 |
[17:17] | But I wanted to know everything: | 但我想知道一切 |
[17:20] | how many times it happened, | 她出轨过几次 |
[17:22] | where it happened, | 在哪出的 |
[17:23] | who was this guy. | 对方是谁 |
[17:26] | Was she gonna do it again? | 她会不会再出 |
[17:28] | – I don’t. I can’t. – Why? | -我不 我做不到 -为什么 |
[17:31] | I don’t do therapy. | 我不喜欢心理咨询 |
[17:32] | I know you don’t, but it’s worth a shot, okay? | 我知道你不喜欢 但值得一试 |
[17:35] | And Sean helped me and Sheree get through our problems. | 肖恩帮了我 希丽也解决了我们的问题 |
[17:39] | I mean, having a third person there | 第三人在场 |
[17:40] | really kind of gave us perspective. | 真的给了我们新的见解 |
[17:41] | I can– I– I can do it by myself. I can. | 我自己就可以 我可以 |
[17:45] | No one can do anything by themselves. | 没人可以靠自己做任何事 |
[17:58] | Oh, hey, Coco. Uh, I’m Alan’s buddy, six L. | 可可 我是艾伦的朋友 住6楼 |
[18:02] | His buzzer’s broken. Can you let me in? | 他的门铃坏了 你能让我进去吗 |
[18:04] | How do I know you’re not a murderer? | 我怎么知道你不是杀人犯 |
[18:06] | My sparkling personality? | 我活泼的个性 |
[18:09] | – How many people have you murdered? – None. | -你杀过多少人 -没杀过 |
[18:11] | That’s what a murderer would say. | 杀人犯就会这么说 |
[18:18] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[18:20] | Do I know you? What the fuck is this? | 我认识你吗 搞什么 |
[18:31] | Hey, man, I tried to jimmy your lock, | 我试图撬开你的锁 |
[18:34] | but I guess that shit only works in movies, huh. | 但我想只有在电影里才能成功 |
[18:37] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[18:39] | Uh, we’re neighbors. I live around the corner on Fifth and B. | 我们是邻居 我住在第五大道和B街路口 |
[18:41] | – No, no, thank you. No. – Oh. No, I’m not selling anything, dude. | -不用了 谢谢 -不 我不是推销的 |
[18:45] | Do you think it’s weird that we live in the same neighborhood? | 你觉得我们就住在同一片区是不是很奇怪 |
[18:47] | Do you think it means anything? | 你觉得这有什么意义吗 |
[18:49] | Do you think we’re dead? That we’re the same person? | 你觉得我们死了吗 我们是不是同一个人 |
[18:51] | You know, I got a couple of theories that I’m working on. | 我目前有几个猜想 |
[18:54] | Us being the same person is my current favorite. | 现在最喜欢的猜想是我们是同一个人 |
[18:56] | How would that even work that we could possibly– | 我们怎么可能… |
[18:58] | Check it out, check it out. Can you feel this? | 你看 你看 你有感觉吗 |
[19:01] | Does it hurt? Is it hurting you? It’s hurting me. | 疼吗 你疼吗 我疼 |
[19:03] | Okay, stop. Just… | 好了 停下 你… |
[19:05] | Hey, look, pal. I’m not so sweet on you either, okay? | 伙计 我对你也不感冒 好吗 |
[19:08] | But right now you’re the only lead I’ve got. | 但目前你是我唯一的头绪 |
[19:10] | – Lead? – Yeah, you know, uh, clue. | -头绪 -就是线索 |
[19:14] | To get out of this, whatever this is, this situation. | 脱离这个不知道是怎么回事的状况 |
[19:17] | There is no way out of this situation. | 没有办法脱离这个状况 |
[19:20] | And, personally, I liked it. | 而且我个人很喜欢 |
[19:21] | I had control. I– I knew what was coming. | 一切尽在掌握之中 我知道会发生什么 |
[19:23] | And then you showed up and led me down this weird path, | 然后你出现了 像个致癌的海妖 |
[19:26] | like a carcinogenic Siren. | 把我带上了这条奇怪的路 |
[19:28] | – You’re welcome. – No, I’m not thanking you. | -不客气 -不 我没有在感谢你 |
[19:30] | You showed up and everything has gone off. | 你出现了 一切都变得不对劲 |
[19:34] | I– I learned something I really didn’t want to know. | 我知道了一些我不想知道的事 |
[19:38] | Beatrice, my girlfriend for nine years, has been cheating on me. | 碧翠丝 我交往九年的女友一直在背着我劈腿 |
[19:43] | Whoa. That’s very heavy. | 这太惨了 |
[19:45] | If you’d like to meet up again, | 如果你还想和我见面 |
[19:47] | I will be at my birthday party yesterday night. | 我会在我昨晚的生日派对上 |
[19:49] | – You’re restarting on your birthday? – Ah, yes. Yes, I am. | -你是在你的生日上重生 -没错 没错 |
[19:52] | The party’s at the old yeshiva on Tenth and A, all right? | 派对在第十大道和A街交叉口的犹太学校 |
[19:54] | You can’t miss it. | 不会找不到的 |
[19:56] | And I can tell that you’re really | 我看得出来你真的 |
[19:57] | bent out of shape about this Beatrice character, | 很为这个叫碧翠丝的人而心碎 |
[19:59] | but, you know, we literally just met, | 但是 我们才刚认识 |
[20:02] | so, like, none of this is on me. | 所以这一切都不关我的事 |
[20:06] | From what I gather, we are in this together. | 在我看来 我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱 |
[20:31] | Or… | 或者 |
[20:33] | if you think about Faulkner’s influence on William Styron… | 如果你想想福克纳对威廉·史泰伦的影响 |
[20:37] | Styron’s protagonist… | 史泰伦的主人公 |
[20:40] | and living with the legacy of slave-holding territories… | 生活在曾经蓄奴的土地上 |
[20:45] | it lays… | 这 |
[20:46] | very nicely on top of the counter narrative… | 和德国集中营幸存者 |
[20:50] | of German concentration camp survivors. | 正处于完美的对立 |
[20:53] | So we have a hero… | 所以我们有一个英雄 |
[20:55] | right, who’s– who’s haunted by, | 虽然受到困扰 |
[20:57] | but maybe romantically | 但也许同时浪漫地 |
[20:59] | compelled by the horrors– | 被恐惧所支配… |
[21:02] | Excuse me, this is a private office. | 抱歉 这里是私人公室 |
[21:07] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[21:10] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝啊 |
[21:12] | – Hey, hey, what’s going on? – Hey, man, get off of me! | -怎么回事 -放开我 |
[21:15] | – You need to walk away. – No! | -请你放手 -不 |
[21:17] | – You need to go, sir. – Fucking Christ. | -请离开这里 先生 -见鬼 |
[21:19] | – You’re an asshole. – Who are you? | -你是个混蛋 -你是谁 |
[21:21] | I’m Beatrice’s boyfriend. | 我是碧翠丝的男友 |
[21:25] | You’re, uh– You’re Alan. | 你是 你是艾伦 |
[21:27] | – Yeah. – You know this man? | -没错 -你认识他吗 |
[21:28] | It’s– | 这… |
[21:30] | We’re fine. You can go. | 没事 你可以走了 |
[21:31] | No, no, no, you don’t know me. | 不不不 你不认识我 |
[21:33] | Listen, Alan. We can talk about this. | 听着 艾伦 我们可以谈谈 |
[21:39] | – That’s enough, all right? That’s enough! – Okay, I’m going! | -够了 够了 -我这就走 |
[21:42] | Alan… she’s unhappy, man. | 艾伦 她不开心 |
[21:47] | I’m just her excuse to leave. | 我只是她离开你的借口 |
[21:49] | Go to hell. | 下地狱去吧 |
[21:58] | – How’s my face? – It’s fine. | -我的脸怎么样 -没事 |
[22:00] | – Yeah? – Yeah. Good. | -是吗 -嗯 很好 |
[22:03] | ‘Cause the mirror’s gone, so I– I can’t tell. | 因为镜子碎了 所以我看不到 |
[22:46] | Twelve. | 十二 |
[23:21] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |