时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:33] | Amberle, you still alive? | 安波莉 你还活着吗 |
[01:35] | Relax, Uncle Ander. | 放心 安德叔叔 |
[01:36] | It’s not like I’m gonna break. | 我又不会摔散 |
[01:40] | How many times have I missed that jump tonight? | 我今晚是第几次没跳好了 |
[01:42] | Five. | 第5次 |
[01:44] | You lose count of your steps tomorrow, | 你如果明天再记错步子 |
[01:45] | it’ll be the shortest half mile of your life. | 那将会成为你人生中最短的半英里 |
[01:50] | – I’m going again. – No. | -我要再来一次 -不行 |
[01:52] | It’s late. | 已经很晚了 |
[01:53] | The race starts at dawn, you need to rest. | 比赛黎明时分就会2开始 你得好好休息下 |
[01:55] | But only the first seven runners across the line | 但是只有最先冲过终点线的前7人 |
[01:57] | become members of the Chosen. | 才能成为神选之子 |
[01:59] | I didn’t do all of this just to lose. | 我这么拼命练习可不是为了输 |
[02:07] | Princess, are you sure you wanna step on | 公主殿下 你确定你想践踏 |
[02:09] | thousands of years of Elvin tradition? | 精灵族几千年的传统吗 |
[02:11] | There is no turning back. | 已经回不了头了 |
[02:12] | We need to get in there and stake out my starting place. | 我们得赶去那里 标好我的起点 |
[02:14] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[02:15] | As your friend and loyal servant, I’ve got you covered. | 作为你的朋友和忠实的仆人 我已经帮你弄好了 |
[02:18] | Okay, let’s stay focused, Catania. | 好的 我们集中注意力 卡坦妮亚 |
[02:24] | Bet you wish | 你现在一定希望 |
[02:25] | you’d told Lorin you were running now. | 自己已经告诉过洛林你要参赛了吧 |
[02:28] | He’s a big boy, he can handle it. | 他是个大男孩了 他能接受的 |
[02:32] | Jace told me that if Lorin becomes a member of the Chosen, | 杰斯跟我说 如果洛林成为神选之子 |
[02:35] | he’s gonna ask you to marry him. | 他就会向你求婚 |
[02:36] | Amberle. | 安波莉 |
[02:39] | You’re not allowed here. | 你不能来这里的 |
[02:41] | Have you come to wish me luck? | 你是来祝我好运的吗 |
[02:44] | Yes… | 是 |
[02:46] | and no. | 也不是 |
[02:52] | I’m racing too. | 我也要参加比赛 |
[02:59] | You’re kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[03:02] | Is there a rule that says a girl can’t run the Gauntlet? | 有规定女孩不能参加选拔赛吗 |
[03:05] | That’s the way it’s always been. | 一直以来默认就是这样的 |
[03:06] | We have female commanders in the Elvin army, | 精灵大军里有女指挥官 |
[03:08] | and women on the High Council. | 高层议会中也有女议员 |
[03:09] | It’s time the Four Lands had a female Chosen. | 四境也该有个女性神选之子了 |
[03:13] | You knew about this? | 你早知道这事吗 |
[03:14] | Who do you think sneaked her past the Home Guard | 你觉得是谁帮她躲过禁卫军 |
[03:15] | and out of the palace? | 并逃出王宫的 |
[03:21] | The Gauntlet is dangerous, Amberle. | 选拔赛是很危险的 安波莉 |
[03:23] | These guys will do anything to win. | 那些人为了获胜会不择手段 |
[03:26] | So will I. | 我也会的 |
[03:31] | Then good luck. | 那祝你好运了 |
[03:33] | May the best elf win. | 愿最强大的精灵获胜 |
[03:42] | I’m definitely sensing a lot of sweaty elf boy hate. | 我感觉到很多精灵小子对你充满敌意 |
[03:45] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你要继续参赛吗 |
[03:50] | Tie me up. | 帮我绑好 |
[03:56] | Steady! | 预备 |
[03:59] | Only the first seven to cross will be anointed. | 只有前7个冲过终点线的人才会被施礼受封 |
[04:05] | On the sound of my horn… | 号角起 比赛始 |
[04:33] | Get up, Amberle. | 起来 安波莉 |
[05:08] | 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. | |
[05:10] | 1 2 3 4 One, two, three, four… | |
[05:37] | Jump. | 跳 |
[05:52] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[06:10] | 1 One! | |
[06:19] | 2 Two! | |
[06:23] | 3 Three! | |
[06:25] | 4 Four! | |
[06:44] | 5 Five! | |
[06:48] | 6 Six! | |
[06:51] | Don’t give up! Go! | 别放弃 快跑 |
[06:53] | There’s one Chosen left! | 只剩下一个神选之子的名额 |
[06:55] | Get up! | 快起来 |
[08:27] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[08:29] | – Look. – I can’t believe it. | -瞧啊 -我真不敢相信 |
[08:31] | Is that the princess? | 那是公主吗 |
[08:53] | I thought you were teaching her how to fence? | 我以为你是在教她击剑呢 |
[08:56] | She was a quick study. | 她学得很快 |
[09:22] | Congratulations. | 恭喜各位 |
[09:25] | As king, I welcome you to the Order of the Chosen. | 作为国王 我欢迎你们加入神选之子 |
[09:38] | At the dawn of every new year, | 每年新年伊始 |
[09:42] | we gather in this sacred garden | 我们聚集在这神圣的庭院 |
[09:44] | to recount the story of the Ellcrys. | 一遍遍地讲述艾尔奎斯圣树的故事 |
[09:49] | Thousands of years ago… | 数千年前 |
[09:52] | our Elven ancestors fought a war against an army of Demons. | 精灵族的祖先们跟恶魔大军有过一场大战 |
[09:56] | The Elves were at the point of annihilation, | 精灵们一度濒临灭绝的边缘 |
[09:59] | when their elders turned to magic. | 他们的长辈开始求助于魔法 |
[10:02] | Using this powerful gift, | 借助这强大的天赐之力 |
[10:04] | they managed to imprison the Demons | 他们成功地将恶魔们 |
[10:08] | in a realm known as the Forbidding. | 囚禁在封印之地 |
[10:12] | The Ellcrys was created to stand sentry. | 他们创建了艾尔奎斯圣树做守卫 |
[10:17] | As long as it lives, | 只要这棵圣树活着 |
[10:18] | the Demons are locked up for all eternity. | 恶魔就会被永世封印 |
[10:22] | Now, I realize that for some of you, | 我知道你们当中一些人认为 |
[10:25] | this is merely… | 这纯粹是… |
[10:28] | folklore. | 民间传说 |
[10:30] | But in no way | 但无论如何 |
[10:31] | does this diminish your responsibilities. | 你们的职责都不该因此而减轻一分 |
[10:36] | And you are now its protectors. | 现在你们是圣树守护者 |
[10:41] | Now step forward, | 请向前 |
[10:43] | place your hands on the tree, and be accepted by the Ellcrys. | 把手放在圣树上 被艾尔奎斯接受 |
[11:02] | I can’t believe you let her embarrass our father like that. | 我真不敢相信你竟让她如此羞辱父亲 |
[11:06] | This is his last ceremony before he abdicates the throne. | 这是他退位前最后一次举行仪式了 |
[11:08] | I didn’t let Amberle do anything. | 我并没有让安波莉做任何事 |
[11:10] | Okay, this was her idea. | 听着 这都是她自己的主意 |
[11:12] | I just aided and abetted. | 我只是帮助并鼓励了一下 |
[11:14] | She could have seriously hurt herself. | 她可能会受到重伤的 |
[11:16] | I thought for Aine’s sake | 我以为就算看在艾尼的面子上 |
[11:17] | that you’d want to keep her safe. | 你也会极力保护好她 |
[11:20] | Invoking our dead brother, that’s very subtle. | 把死去的大哥搬出来 你真是有心了 |
[11:22] | You should work that into your coronation speech. | 你该把这个写入你的加冕演讲中 |
[11:23] | We made a pact to protect her, remember? | 我们约定好要保护她的 还记得吗 |
[11:26] | Well, at least you’ll know | 至少这样一来 |
[11:27] | where she’ll be for the next year… | 你就知道她接下来一年的下落了 |
[11:29] | locked behind these walls, watering an old tree. | 被锁在层层宫墙内 给一棵古树浇水 |
[11:33] | Do you have any respect for Elvin traditions? | 你对精灵族的传统还有一丝尊重吗 |
[11:35] | Only the ones with parties. | 只尊重那些有狂欢活动的 |
[13:20] | It has begun. | 一切已经开始了 |
[13:54] | Had to go all the way to Olney, | 虽然不得不远行至欧利 |
[13:55] | but I found white willow bark. | 但我总算找到白柳树皮了 |
[14:06] | Afraid it won’t do any good now. | 恐怕现在已经于事无补了 |
[14:11] | I’ll leave you two alone. | 我就不打扰你们母子二人了 |
[14:19] | Wil… | 威尔 |
[14:21] | Mom. | 妈 |
[14:22] | You hang in there, I’ve got something new to try. | 你再坚持下 我又找到了新药可以一试 |
[14:24] | I promise, this will ease your pain. | 我保证 这会减轻你的痛苦 |
[14:26] | Always… | 你一直是… |
[14:28] | such a… | 这么一个… |
[14:29] | a sweet boy. | 好孩子 |
[14:32] | So much… I need… to tell you. | 我有好多事要告诉你 |
[14:36] | Open it. | 打开这个 |
[14:44] | They’re Elfstones. | 那是精灵石 |
[14:47] | Belonged… to your father. | 曾经属于 你父亲 |
[14:50] | They’re magic. | 那是有法力的 |
[14:54] | I know you thought… | 我知道你觉得… |
[14:57] | your father was crazy… | 你父亲是个疯子 |
[15:00] | but he was… a good man. | 但他 是个好人 |
[15:04] | He believed in those. | 他曾对这些石头坚信不疑 |
[15:10] | Mom, you’re not making any sense. | 妈 你这是在说胡话吧 |
[15:14] | My precious… boy… | 我的 宝贝儿子 |
[15:24] | find… the Druid. | 去找 德鲁伊 |
[15:29] | Find… the Druid. | 去找 德鲁伊 |
[15:33] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[15:38] | No, Mom, don’t leave me. | 不 妈 不要离开我 |
[15:41] | No, Mom, I’m not ready. | 不要 妈 我还没准备好 |
[16:09] | She always loved this spot. | 她一直都很爱这个地方 |
[16:12] | Said she could see the whole world from here. | 她说她在这里可以看到整个世界 |
[16:17] | I’m sorry, Wil. | 我很遗憾 威尔 |
[16:23] | Hey, um, Uncle Flick… | 对了 弗利克叔叔 |
[16:26] | have you ever seen these before? | 你以前见过这些东西吗 |
[16:30] | Mom called ’em Elfstones. | 我妈说这是精灵石 |
[16:35] | I told her to bury those damn things after your father died. | 你父亲死后 我叫她把这东西埋了的 |
[16:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:41] | Because they put him in an early grave. | 因为他就是因这个才英年早逝的 |
[16:45] | He was never the same person after he used ’em. | 他在使用了这石头后 就变了一个人 |
[16:48] | Used ’em? | 使用 |
[16:50] | Wait, you’re not seriously telling me you believe in magic. | 等等 你不是在告诉我你也相信魔法吧 |
[16:53] | I believe in evil, Wil, | 我相信有恶魔的存在 威尔 |
[16:56] | and those things | 而这些东西 |
[16:57] | will bring you nothing but misery. | 只会给你带来苦难 |
[17:00] | Do yourself a favor, throw them in the river | 你行行好 赶紧扔到河里去 |
[17:01] | and be done with ’em. | 然后彻底撇清关系 |
[17:05] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:37] | Someone’s here to see you. | 有人来见你了 |
[17:38] | I told the Home Guard not to let anyone in. | 我跟禁卫军说了 不要让任何人进来的 |
[17:41] | That’s why Catania helped me avoid them. | 所以卡坦妮亚才帮我避开了他们 |
[17:44] | If you won’t tell me what’s going on, | 既然你不肯告诉我到底发生了什么事 |
[17:46] | maybe you’ll talk to him. | 或许你会告诉他的 |
[17:48] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[17:50] | You didn’t need to check up on me. | 你不需要来探望我的 |
[17:52] | You passed out in front of the Ellcrys. | 你在艾尔奎斯圣树前晕过去了 |
[17:54] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[17:56] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[17:57] | Then why have you locked yourself up in here? | 那你为什么把自己关在这里 |
[17:59] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 就算我告诉你 你也不会信的 |
[18:05] | Is that one me? | 那画的是我吗 |
[18:10] | You definitely got the ears right. | 你倒是把耳朵画得挺像的 |
[18:12] | Come on. Hey. | 快给我 别这样 |
[18:18] | Can I ask you something crazy | 我能问一个有点离谱的问题吗 |
[18:20] | but you have to promise not to laugh? | 但你必须先保证不笑 |
[18:22] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:24] | Do you think the story of the Ellcrys is true? | 你觉得圣树的事是真的吗 |
[18:28] | You mean the part where it’s a barrier holding back a Demon army? | 你是指它是镇压恶魔大军的封印吗 |
[18:34] | Come on, Amberle, | 拜托 安波莉 |
[18:35] | we both know magic died out with the Druids. | 我们都知道 魔法随着德鲁伊之死也消失了 |
[18:40] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[18:42] | Forget I asked. | 就当我没问过 |
[18:48] | Come to the celebration tonight. | 今晚来参加庆祝仪式吧 |
[18:51] | People need to see you. | 大家需要见见你 |
[18:55] | I need to see you. | 我也需要见你 |
[18:58] | Leave your demons behind and come and celebrate. | 别想你的恶魔了 过来庆祝吧 |
[19:27] | You just buried your ma. | 你刚埋葬了你母亲 |
[19:28] | Now is not the time to be making reckless decisions | 现在就莽撞地决定自己的未来 |
[19:30] | about your future. | 还为时过早 |
[19:32] | I know my future’s not here. | 我知道自己的未来不在这里 |
[19:35] | That’s the Elfstones talking. | 那是精灵石的一套 |
[19:37] | Give me a little credit, Uncle Flick. | 就给我一点信任吧 弗利克叔叔 |
[19:39] | I threw those things away like you said. | 我已经听你的话 把那玩意都扔了 |
[19:42] | I’m moving to Storlock to train as a healer. | 我要去司铎拉克 接受医师的培训 |
[19:45] | You’ve never been more than five miles outside of Shady Vale. | 你都没离开过沙迪谷5英里之外 |
[19:49] | The world outside is dangerous, Wil. | 外面的世界很危险 威尔 |
[19:52] | It’s full of Gnomes and Trolls and Rovers. | 到处都是侏儒 巨魔和流浪者 |
[19:54] | They all hate each other. | 他们都互相仇恨 |
[19:56] | The only thing they have in common is they hate Elves more. | 他们唯一的共同点就是 他们都更恨精灵 |
[20:00] | I’ll keep my ears covered… just like always. | 我会把耳朵遮起来的…一直如此 |
[20:03] | You’re the same as your father. | 你和你父亲一模一样 |
[20:05] | Never happy with your place in the world. | 对自己在世间的地位从不满足 |
[20:09] | What is that suppose to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[20:11] | Stay in Shady Vale. | 留在沙迪谷 |
[20:13] | Let me talk to Dax. | 让我和达克斯谈谈 |
[20:14] | I’m sure he could use an apprentice. | 我肯定他需要个学徒 |
[20:16] | Dax couldn’t heal a stubbed toe. | 达克斯连脚趾骨折都治不了 |
[20:19] | Storlock has the best healers in the Four Lands. | 四境中最好的医师都在司铎拉克 |
[20:22] | Wil… | 威尔… |
[20:24] | you did everything you could for your ma. | 为了你的母亲 你已经尽力了 |
[20:29] | It wasn’t enough. | 远远不够 |
[20:33] | I never want to feel that helpless again. | 我再也不想那样绝望无助了 |
[22:00] | Uncle Ander. | 安德叔叔 |
[22:02] | Thanks for the save. | 谢谢你来救场 |
[22:04] | The Gauntlet’s easier to navigate than this party. | 我觉得选拔赛都比这聚会容易 |
[22:07] | Just don’t faint again and you’ll be fine. | 你只要别再晕过去就好了 |
[22:08] | My fainting days are over. | 我不会再晕倒了 |
[22:10] | Good, because as you can see, | 很好 正如你所见 |
[22:11] | there are a lot of people who are very eager to meet you. | 有很多人都迫不及待想要见你呢 |
[22:16] | Grandpa still hasn’t spoken to me. | 爷爷还是不跟我说话 |
[22:19] | Don’t worry about it. | 不要担心 |
[22:20] | You know, sometimes I think the only member of the family | 有时我觉得他真正喜欢的家庭成员 |
[22:22] | that he actually likes is Manx. | 就只有那只曼克斯 |
[22:29] | Speaking of loyal dogs, | 说到衷心狗 |
[22:31] | how’s your boyfriend? | 你男朋友怎么样了 |
[22:32] | Be nice. | 积点口德 |
[22:36] | Lorin’s a good guy. | 洛林人很好 |
[22:38] | He deserves someone who truly loves him. | 他值得拥有真正爱他的人 |
[22:42] | I’m just not sure that someone is me. | 我只是不确定那人是我 |
[22:45] | Well, then you’d better tell him | 那你最好告诉他 |
[22:47] | or else you’re going to spend a very awkward year together | 否则接下来你们在圣所这一年的日子 |
[22:49] | in the Sanctuary. | 可是相当尴尬 |
[22:54] | Not nearly as awkward as watching you pine for | 不如看着你对迪尔顿指挥官露出的渴望眼神 |
[22:55] | Commander Tilton. | 那么尴尬 |
[22:57] | No… | 不… |
[22:58] | No, I’m not pining, I’m… | 不 我不是渴望 我… |
[23:01] | I’m observing. | 我是在观察 |
[23:04] | That’s been over for a very long time. | 我们的关系已经结束很久了 |
[23:08] | And I think we can both agree she made the wiser choice. | 而且我想我们都觉得她的选择更明智 |
[23:18] | Happy hunting. | 猎艳愉快 |
[23:29] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[23:37] | You look absolutely amazing. | 你看起来好美 |
[23:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:44] | Would you like to dance? | 想跳支舞吗 |
[23:47] | I just need some food. | 我需要吃点东西 |
[23:48] | I haven’t eaten all day. | 我一整天都没吃东西 |
[23:50] | I’ll make you a plate. | 我去帮你弄点吃的 |
[24:27] | Closer. | 靠近些 |
[24:51] | Lorin! | 洛林 |
[24:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:21] | Stay back! | 不要过来 |
[25:26] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[25:28] | The Ellcrys called to me. | 艾尔奎圣树斯召唤我来的 |
[25:32] | I heard it during the Gauntlet and then again tonight. | 我在选拔赛时就听到召唤声 今晚又听到了 |
[25:34] | I tried to ignore it, but it won’t let me. | 我不想理的 但它不允许我置之不理 |
[25:35] | Amberle, you’re not making any sense. | 安波莉 我不明白你在说什么 |
[25:39] | When I touch the tree, it shows me visions… | 当我触碰树时 它让我看到了幻象… |
[25:43] | horrible visions of the future. | 可怕的未来幻象 |
[25:46] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[25:49] | That I’m going to kill you, Lorin. | 我会杀了你 洛林 |
[25:52] | Kill me? | 杀了我吗 |
[25:54] | I saw it. | 我看见了 |
[25:56] | I stabbed you. | 我用剑捅了你 |
[26:01] | I don’t know what to think anymore. | 我现在脑子里很乱 |
[26:02] | I should never have run the Gauntlet. | 我就不该去参加选拔赛的 |
[26:07] | I have to leave Arborlon. | 我得离开阿博隆 |
[26:10] | There’s only one person who can help me. | 只有一个人能帮助我 |
[26:15] | – Calm down. – No, I won’t put you in danger. | -冷静 -不 我不想把你置于危险中 |
[26:18] | You need to stay as far away from me as possible. | 你得跟我保持距离 越远越好 |
[26:26] | Seriously? | 当真吗 |
[26:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:59] | Well, so much for my shortcut. | 看来捷径到此为止了 |
[27:02] | Hey, I don’t like it any more than you do. | 我和你一样不喜欢现在这种情况 |
[27:07] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[27:09] | Now I’m the guy who talks to his horse. | 现在我都和自己的马说话了 |
[28:27] | I thought Elves were supposed to be smart. | 我还以为精灵会很聪明呢 |
[28:30] | I’m half-Elf. | 我是个半精灵 |
[28:33] | Clearly the wrong half. | 显然没遗传到好的那半 |
[28:34] | Only an idiot would travel these woods alone. | 只有傻瓜才会在这片林子里独自穿行 |
[28:37] | Trolls hunt here. | 巨魔在这里捕猎 |
[28:40] | Wait, that’s a Troll?! | 等等 那是只巨魔吗 |
[28:47] | Was a Troll. | 曾经是 |
[28:55] | The Troll must have picked up your scent. | 这只巨魔一定是闻到了你的气味 |
[28:58] | I hear Elf ears are their favorite snacks. | 我听说精灵耳朵是他们最喜欢的零食 |
[29:14] | Even short tips. | 短尖儿的也喜欢 |
[29:17] | If you’re going to keep insulting me, | 假如你打算继续羞辱我 |
[29:18] | I should at least know your name. | 起码得告诉我你的名字吧 |
[29:24] | Eretria. | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[29:27] | I’m Wil. | 我是威尔 |
[29:28] | Thanks for saving my life. | 谢谢你救我一命 |
[29:42] | Hey, wait up. | 等等我 |
[30:15] | Prince Ander, any word on Amberle? | 安德王子 有安波莉的消息吗 |
[30:17] | The Black Watch are still sweeping the countryside. | 黑哨兵还在城郊一带搜寻 |
[30:21] | I wish there was something I could do. | 我希望我可以帮着做点什么 |
[30:22] | You can start by telling the truth. | 首先你可以说出真相 |
[30:23] | I told Prince Arion everything. | 我把一切都告诉亚里安王子了 |
[30:26] | See, I’m an excellent liar, | 我非常擅于撒谎 |
[30:29] | which means I can tell when somebody’s lying to me. | 这表明有人对我撒谎时我能察觉出来 |
[30:33] | Amberle left the party upset | 安波莉闷闷不乐地离开派对 |
[30:34] | and you followed her out here. | 然后你跟着她来了这里 |
[30:36] | You two got into a fight… | 你俩吵了一架… |
[30:38] | and now she’s missing. | 然后她就失踪了 |
[30:40] | As far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[30:42] | I’m staring at the prime suspect. | 我面前这位就是头号嫌疑人 |
[30:45] | She said the Ellcrys called to her | 她说艾尔奎斯圣树召唤她 |
[30:47] | and showed her a vision of the future. | 并让她看到未来的幻象 |
[30:49] | In it… she killed me. | 在幻象中…她把我杀了 |
[30:52] | You honestly expect me to believe that the tree | 你真的指望我相信那棵树 |
[30:54] | was communicating with her? | 跟她有交流吗 |
[30:55] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[30:57] | That’s why I didn’t say anything. | 所以我才没说出来 |
[31:02] | You better pray she’s still alive. | 你最好祈祷她还活着 |
[31:47] | Hey, what do you think that was? | 你觉得那是什么 |
[31:50] | Don’t know, don’t care. | 不知道 不在乎 |
[31:52] | Aren’t you curious about ancient Humans? | 你对远古人类都不好奇吗 |
[31:54] | How they were able to build these incredible things? | 不好奇他们是如何建造这些神奇的东西的 |
[31:56] | Look, they’re dead, we’re not. | 他们死了 我们活着 |
[31:58] | End of story. | 仅此而已 |
[32:03] | Anyone ever tell you you’re kind of cynical? | 有人说过你挺愤世嫉俗的吗 |
[32:05] | Anyone ever tell you you’re kind of naive? | 有人说过你挺幼稚的吗 |
[32:13] | – What is it? – Not sure. | -这是什么 -不确定 |
[32:14] | Some kind of fungus or bark rot. | 某种真菌或者烂树皮吧 |
[32:17] | The Ellcrys is sick? | 艾尔奎斯圣树生病了吗 |
[32:19] | When’s the last time that happened? | 它上次生病是什么时候 |
[32:22] | Never. | 没病过 |
[32:24] | So you don’t recall any accounts | 所以你不记得有任何关于 |
[32:26] | of the Ellcrys ever having been sick? | 艾尔奎斯圣树生病的记载吗 |
[32:29] | It’s never even shed a leaf. | 它连片叶子都没掉过 |
[32:45] | I understand the symbolic importance of the Ellcrys, father, | 我知道艾尔奎斯圣树象征意义重要 父亲 |
[32:48] | but it is, after all, only just a tree. | 但是它 毕竟只是一棵树啊 |
[32:50] | The Ellcrys | 艾尔奎斯圣树 |
[32:52] | is more than just a tree. | 远不仅仅是一棵树 |
[32:55] | I can assure you of that, boy. | 我可以向你保证这一点 小子 |
[33:00] | Stop there! | 别动 |
[33:01] | How did you get passed the Home Guard? | 你是怎么越过禁卫军的 |
[33:05] | Eventine, please tell your son I mean no harm. | 艾温坦 请告诉你儿子我并无恶意 |
[33:11] | Allanon? | 亚拉农 |
[33:16] | Put down your sword, boy. | 放下你的剑 孩子 |
[33:29] | It has been a long time, my old friend. | 好长时间没见了 我的老朋友 |
[33:33] | Father… father, who is this Human? | 父亲…父亲 这个人类是谁 |
[33:36] | This is Allanon… | 这位是亚拉农 |
[33:39] | the last Druid of Paranor. | 帕瑞诺最后一个德鲁伊 |
[33:44] | Druid? | 德鲁伊 |
[33:46] | You said the last Druid died in the War of the Races. | 您说过最后一个德鲁伊死于众族之战 |
[33:48] | Did you now? | 你这样说的 |
[33:51] | No one has set eyes on you in 30 years. | 30年来都没人见到过你 |
[33:53] | I assumed the worst… | 我只能往最坏处猜… |
[33:54] | but it appears you have not aged a single day. | 但看起来你一点儿都没老啊 |
[34:02] | I have been called by the Ellcrys. | 我受艾尔奎斯圣树的召唤而来 |
[34:04] | I must go to the Sanctuary immediately. | 我必须马上到圣所去 |
[34:07] | If you really are a Druid… | 假如你真的是个德鲁伊… |
[34:13] | prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[34:15] | Show us some magic. | 给我们展示些魔法 |
[34:20] | I don’t do tricks. | 我不是变魔术的 |
[34:24] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[34:27] | If Allanon is here… | 亚拉农的到来… |
[34:31] | there are dark days ahead. | 说明黑暗时代就要来临了 |
[34:44] | This is your house? | 这是你家吗 |
[34:47] | You’re welcome to camp out with the Trolls. | 你可以陪巨魔睡在外面 |
[34:49] | I didn’t picture someone like you living in a place so… | 我没想到你这种人住的地方会如此… |
[34:53] | woodsy. | 森林风 |
[34:56] | Take off your clothes before you come in. | 进屋前把衣服脱了 |
[34:58] | All of them. | 脱光光 |
[35:01] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑 是吧 |
[35:02] | No. You need a bath. | 不 你得洗个澡 |
[35:05] | And I don’t want you tracking mud | 我可不希望你在我”森林风”的小房子里 |
[35:06] | all over my “woodsy” little house. | 到处留泥巴印子 |
[35:27] | So, uh, you live here alone? | 所以说…你一个人住这里 |
[35:29] | Don’t worry, we won’t be disturbed. | 别担心 不会有人来打扰我们的 |
[35:59] | So aren’t you worried about Rovers? | 你不害怕有流浪者出没吗 |
[36:02] | What do you know about Rovers? | 你对流浪者了解多少 |
[36:05] | One look at you and they’d take the clothes off your back | 他们会看着你 拿走你身后的衣服 |
[36:07] | and steal your little bag of blue rocks. | 然后偷走你装着蓝色石头的小袋子 |
[36:17] | I need those back. | 把东西还给我 |
[36:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:21] | Are they valuable? | 它们很值钱吗 |
[36:23] | Only to me. | 对我来说是的 |
[36:26] | Someone’s got a little secret. | 有人藏着小秘密 |
[36:29] | What’s it going to take for you to tell me? | 告诉我怎么样 |
[36:35] | They’re called Elfstones. | 它们叫做精灵石 |
[36:38] | They belonged to my dad. | 它们属于我父亲 |
[36:40] | They’re supposed to have magical powers. | 它们似乎存在着魔力 |
[36:47] | They’re very pretty. | 它们很漂亮 |
[36:49] | Compared to you, I hadn’t noticed. | 跟你比起来 我并不觉得 |
[36:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:58] | I’m the one who should apologize. | 我才是该道歉的那个 |
[37:00] | For what? | 为什么 |
[37:03] | The epic headache you’re gonna have in the morning. | 为了你明晨会感到剧烈的头痛 |
[37:27] | It’s much worse than I thought. | 这比我想象的还要糟 |
[37:30] | The Ellcrys is dying. | 艾尔奎斯圣树即将枯萎 |
[37:36] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[37:39] | You need to mobilize the Elven army. | 你需要召集精灵大军 |
[37:41] | Why does a dying tree require an army? | 为什么一棵快要枯死的树需要军队 |
[37:45] | You do know the story of the Ellcrys, don’t you? | 你知道艾尔奎斯圣树的故事 不是吗 |
[37:48] | Each leaf represents a single Demon. | 每片叶子象征着一只恶魔 |
[37:50] | Once they begin to fall, the creatures of darkness | 一旦叶子开始凋落 黑暗中的恶魔 |
[37:53] | will be released from the Forbidding, one by one. | 将会一个个从封印之地释放出来 |
[37:56] | We all know that story is just a fairy tale. | 我们都知道这只是个童话故事 |
[37:58] | Father, you’re not actually listening to this, are you? | 父亲 你不会听信他说的对吧 |
[38:01] | You’ve allowed him to believe this | 当你发现这故事成真的时候 |
[38:02] | when you know the opposite to be true. | 你就会让他去相信了 |
[38:04] | After the War of the Races, | 众族之战过后 |
[38:06] | I believed that magic had disappeared, | 我一直相信魔法已经同你和巫王 |
[38:08] | along with you and the Warlock Lord. | 一起消失了 |
[38:10] | Well, then you tell that to your people | 等到这些童话掐断你子民的脖子时 |
[38:12] | when the fairy tales are ripping out their throats! | 你把这话留着对他们去说吧 |