时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Get dressed, Wil. | 把衣服穿上 威尔 |
[00:44] | How do you know my name? Where’s Eretria? | 你怎么知道我的名字 埃蕾崔娅在哪儿 |
[00:47] | Your Rover girl is long gone. | 你的流浪者女孩早就走了 |
[00:49] | Rover? I don’t understand. | 流浪者 我不明白 |
[00:52] | This is her house. | 这是她的房子 |
[00:53] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[00:55] | It’s theirs. | 是他们的 |
[00:59] | I’m an idiot. | 我是个蠢货 |
[01:00] | You’ll get no argument from me. | 这点咱俩意见一致 |
[01:02] | You were supposed to be in Shady Vale. | 你应该人在沙迪谷的 |
[01:04] | Did my uncle send you to bring me home? | 是我叔叔派你来送我回去的吗 |
[01:06] | Flick had no intention of telling me your whereabouts. | 弗利克并不打算告诉我你的行踪 |
[01:10] | But his thoughts were never hard to read. | 但是他的想法向来不难解读 |
[01:12] | What… | 什么 |
[01:14] | Who exactly are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[01:16] | I am Allanon. | 我叫亚拉农 |
[01:18] | We must reach Druids’ Keep. | 我们必须赶到德鲁伊堡 |
[01:20] | Wait, you’re a Druid? | 等一下 你是个德鲁伊 |
[01:24] | Right before my mom passed away, | 我母亲去世之前 |
[01:25] | she told me I needed to find you. | 她告诉我要找到你 |
[01:28] | Perhaps you should have listened to her. | 也许你应该听她的话 |
[01:30] | You would have saved us both a lot of time. | 那样可以节省咱们很多时间 |
[01:33] | She gave me these Elfstones… | 她给了我这些精灵石 |
[01:38] | That… | 那个 |
[01:41] | The Rover stole those too. | 流浪者把它们也偷走了 |
[01:43] | This is going to be harder than I thought. | 这比我原本想象的更加困难了 |
[01:45] | You have put our quest in jeopardy. | 你让我们的寻找之路陷入险境 |
[01:49] | What quest? | 什么寻找之路 |
[01:51] | What quest?! | 什么寻找之路 |
[02:01] | I can’t believe this is the Shannara I’ve been dealt. | 我不敢相信这就是我要帮助的沙娜拉人 |
[02:06] | That’s my horse! | 这是我的马 |
[02:13] | Yes! Hey. | 伙计 |
[02:15] | The Four Lands is in grave danger. | 四境现在处于巨大危难之中 |
[02:17] | Only the last son of Shannara can save it. | 只有沙娜拉族最后一个儿子才能拯救它 |
[02:20] | My name’s Wil Ohmsford. | 我的名字是威尔·欧姆斯福德 |
[02:22] | You’ve got the wrong guy. | 你找错人了 |
[02:24] | You’re a Shannara. | 你是沙娜拉人 |
[02:26] | Your ancestors were kings and warriors… | 你的祖先都是国王和勇士 |
[02:30] | heroes who lived and died defending the Four Lands. | 是为四境而生 为四境而死的英雄 |
[02:33] | Men like your father. | 是像你父亲一样的勇者 |
[02:37] | My father was a deadbeat drunk | 我父亲就是个无赖酒鬼 |
[02:39] | who died alone and destitute. | 他独自死去而且穷困潦倒 |
[02:41] | You’ve been lied to. | 你被骗了 |
[02:45] | Do you believe in magic, boy? | 你相信魔法吗 孩子 |
[02:47] | Of course not. | 当然不信 |
[02:49] | Well, magic flowed through your father. | 魔法流淌在你父亲的体内 |
[02:52] | And it flows through you too. | 它也流淌在你的体内 |
[02:55] | It’s in the Shannara blood. | 它存在于沙娜拉人的血脉中 |
[02:59] | If I had magic inside me, | 如果我体内真的有魔法 |
[03:01] | why didn’t it help me save my mom? | 它为什么没帮我救我母亲 |
[03:04] | It could have… | 本可以的… |
[03:07] | if you’d known how to unlock it. | 前提是你知道如何施展魔法 |
[03:10] | I can show you how. | 我可以教你 |
[03:20] | Come. | 走吧 |
[03:23] | Your destiny awaits. | 你的命运在等着你 |
[05:34] | Next one goes straight through your heart! | 下一刀将直接插进你的心脏 |
[05:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:41] | I mean no harm. | 我没恶意 |
[05:43] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:44] | I saw your fire and was hoping to warm myself. | 我看到你生的火 想过来取取暖 |
[05:49] | You’re the second Elf I’ve run into this week. | 你是我这周遇到的第二个精灵了 |
[05:51] | Actually, the first was a mongrel. | 事实上 之前那个是个混血儿 |
[05:53] | Cute but not too bright. | 可爱 但脑袋不怎么灵光 |
[05:59] | Where are you headed all by yourself? | 你独自一人要去哪里 |
[06:01] | To the Elvin mission in Culhaven. | 去卡海文的精灵教会 |
[06:08] | I’m a teacher. | 我是名老师 |
[06:11] | You pack light. | 你没带什么行李 |
[06:14] | Unlike you. | 你的却不少 |
[06:19] | My husband found work near Balinor. | 我丈夫在巴利诺尔附近找到了工作 |
[06:24] | I had to pack up my stuff and meet him there. | 我得收拾好行李去那里找他 |
[06:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:48] | You have no wedding band. | 你没带结婚戒指 |
[06:51] | Not that I’m surprised. | 不过也很正常 |
[06:52] | Who would want to marry a Rover? | 谁会娶一个流浪者呢 |
[06:57] | Well, your jewelry gave you away too, Princess. | 你的首饰也把你出卖了 公主殿下 |
[07:01] | I don’t know of any teacher | 我从没见过哪个老师 |
[07:02] | who wears the royal seal of Arborlon | 护腕上会绣着 |
[07:04] | engraved on their cuff. | 阿博隆的王族标志 |
[07:05] | What was your plan, drug me and then rob me? | 你想怎样 给我下药然后抢走东西吗 |
[07:08] | I steal to survive. | 我偷东西是为了生存 |
[07:09] | Don’t try and justify your actions. | 别给你的行为找借口 |
[07:11] | You and your kind are a blight on the Four Lands. | 你们这群人就是四境中的毒瘤 |
[07:14] | Does the arrogant attitude also come on a silver platter? | 这种傲慢的态度也是与生俱来的吗 |
[07:17] | You wouldn’t know the first thing about my life. | 你对我的生活一无所知 |
[07:20] | Well, you don’t have an escort. | 你没带护卫随行 |
[07:22] | My guess, you’re running away, | 我猜你是逃出来的 |
[07:24] | probably from a guy who either broke your heart | 也许是为了逃避某个不但伤了你的心 |
[07:26] | or knocked you up. | 还把你肚子搞大的男人 |
[07:29] | Whatever your drama, it doesn’t even compare | 无论你的遭遇多么曲折 都根本无法 |
[07:32] | to what you’re gonna have to face out there in the real world. | 与你即将在现实世界中所要面对的相提并论 |
[07:34] | Thanks for that nugget of Rover wisdom. | 感谢这位流浪者的箴言 |
[07:36] | Amberle, I need you… | 安波莉 我需要你… |
[07:39] | come back. | 回来 |
[07:42] | Afraid of the dark, Princess? | 你怕黑吗 公主 |
[07:47] | Now who’s the thief? | 现在谁才是小偷 |
[07:52] | Believe me, you got the better end of that trade. | 相信我 这笔买卖你赚到了 |
[08:23] | There it is. | 我们到了 |
[08:24] | Druids’ Keep. | 德鲁伊堡 |
[08:28] | I can’t believe I rode all night for this. | 不敢相信我连夜赶路就为了来这里 |
[08:31] | For hundreds of years, | 几百年来 |
[08:32] | this fortress was the center of the Four Lands. | 这个堡垒都是四境中心 |
[08:35] | The wisest men and women from each race, | 众族之中最聪明的男女 |
[08:37] | they were called here | 都被召集于此 |
[08:39] | to study and train in the art of magic. | 学习和训练魔法之术 |
[08:44] | It’s just a ruin. | 这只是座废墟 |
[08:52] | This is sacred ground, Wil. | 这是圣境 威尔 |
[08:55] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么也不要碰 |
[09:01] | I don’t know what you’re hoping to find, | 我不知道你要找的是什么 |
[09:03] | there’s not much left. | 但这里没剩下什么 |
[09:04] | The Codex of Paranor is here. | 帕瑞诺法典在这里 |
[09:07] | What exactly does a Codex look like? | 那本法典具体什么样的 |
[09:09] | It’s a book containing the magical history of the Four Lands. | 里面记载了四境的魔法史 |
[09:12] | If there is a way of saving the Ellcrys, | 如果存在拯救艾尔奎斯圣树的方法 |
[09:13] | it will be found within its pages. | 那就一定能在这里找到 |
[09:15] | Why don’t you just call it a book of magic? | 为什么不干脆叫它魔法书 |
[09:17] | Is it a Druid requirement | 德鲁伊是不是习惯 |
[09:19] | that everything has to sound so mysterious? | 把一切事物都搞得很神秘 |
[09:39] | I spoke to Lorin. | 我跟洛林谈过 |
[09:41] | Amberle told him that the Ellcrys was communicating with her. | 安波莉跟他说 艾尔奎斯圣树和她有交流 |
[09:44] | Giving her visions of the future. | 让她看到未来的幻象 |
[09:46] | I dismissed it until I found this in her room. | 直到我在她房间发现了这个才相信他的话 |
[09:56] | Demons? | 恶魔 |
[09:57] | She sketched them before the Druid showed up. | 德鲁伊来之前她就画了这个 |
[09:59] | It can’t be a coincidence. | 这绝非巧合 |
[10:02] | Until we are certain, I want all the Chosen | 查清真相前 我要所有神选之子 |
[10:04] | and the entire Elvin Council taken to the palace for safety. | 和整个精灵议会都到宫殿来以保证安全 |
[10:08] | Black Watch will guard them night and day. | 派黑哨兵日夜守护他们 |
[10:29] | My mentor told me that he hid the Codex | 我的导师曾告诉我 堡垒坍塌前 |
[10:30] | in this chamber before the Keep fell. | 他把法典藏到了这间屋子里 |
[10:34] | When was that? | 什么时候的事 |
[10:36] | 300 years ago. | 300年前 |
[10:38] | Wait, that would make you… | 等等 也就是说你… |
[10:40] | way too old to be alive. | 拥有超乎常人的寿命 |
[10:48] | My Uncle Flick was right, this is crazy. | 弗利克叔叔说的没错 这太离谱了 |
[10:58] | The Codex is here. | 法典就在这里 |
[11:00] | Good luck finding it. I’m going to Storlock. | 但愿你顺利找到 我要去司铎拉克了 |
[11:05] | You can’t walk away from your destiny, Wil. | 你无法背弃自己的命运 威尔 |
[11:07] | Watch me. | 瞧着吧 |
[11:18] | You were never going to Storlock. | 你要去的绝不是司铎拉克 |
[11:21] | The Elfstones were guiding you to me. | 精灵石是在引导你来找我 |
[11:27] | You know it to be true. | 你知道这是事实 |
[11:42] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[11:50] | Don’t speak. | 别说话 |
[11:59] | Let your eyes bear witness! | 用你的双眼来见证 |
[12:43] | And now do you believe? | 现在你相信了吧 |
[13:11] | Magic is real. | 魔法是真的 |
[13:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:19] | Will I be able to do that? | 我也能够做到吗 |
[13:22] | One day… maybe. | 假以时日 也许吧 |
[13:29] | Behold, the Codex of Paranor. | 看啊 帕瑞诺法典 |
[13:33] | Your hand… | 你的手… |
[13:35] | Magic always comes with a price, Wil. | 施展魔法是要付出代价的 威尔 |
[13:39] | Never forget that. | 一定要谨记 |
[13:47] | My ancient Druid’s a little rusty. | 我的古德鲁伊语有些生疏了 |
[13:49] | Maybe you can fill me in. | 也许你可以给我念念 |
[13:50] | “When the Ellcrys comes to the end of its days, | “当艾尔奎斯圣树即将枯萎之时 |
[13:54] | a flower will bloom. | 一朵鲜花将会绽放 |
[13:56] | That will bear a single seed. | 其内孕育着一粒种子 |
[13:58] | A member of the Chosen | 神选之子的一员 |
[14:00] | must carry that seed to Safehold | 必须将种子带到避风堡 |
[14:05] | and immerse it in the Bloodfire. | 并将其投入血火之中 |
[14:08] | Only then can the seed be returned | 如此种子才能得以回归 |
[14:11] | to the Sanctuary | 返回圣所 |
[14:13] | and the Ellcrys be reborn.” | 艾尔奎斯圣树才能重生” |
[14:16] | That doesn’t sound so bad. | 听起来没那么糟糕 |
[14:18] | It’s not like you need a human sacrifice or something. | 又不是需要用人类献祭什么的 |
[14:21] | Where’s Safehold? | 避风堡在哪里 |
[14:24] | I’ve traveled all over these Four Lands | 我走遍了四境的所有地方 |
[14:26] | and I’ve never come across such a place. | 但从没听说有这么一个地方 |
[14:30] | Perhaps… | 也许… |
[16:18] | 神选之子救不了你 德鲁伊 他们的命运已成定局 | |
[16:24] | Hey, Allanon! It’s me, it’s me! | 亚拉农 是我 是我 |
[16:31] | Wil, we must return to Arborlon. | 威尔 我们必须回阿博隆去 |
[16:34] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[16:53] | – Amberle. – I’m fine. | -安波莉 -我没事 |
[16:55] | Listen, the Ellcrys called to me again. | 听着 艾尔奎斯圣树再次召唤了我 |
[16:57] | We’re all in great danger. | 我们都处在危险之中 |
[16:59] | – There’s a Demon headed here. – Demon? | -有恶魔要来了 -恶魔 |
[17:01] | We have to warn the Chosen, where are they? | 我们必须提醒神选之子 他们在哪里 |
[17:03] | The king moved us to the east wing of the palace. | 国王将我们移到了宫殿的东宫 |
[17:06] | I snuck past the Black Watch to check on the Ellcrys. | 我躲过黑哨兵来看看艾尔奎斯圣树 |
[17:10] | I thought I’d lost you. You have no idea. | 我以为我失去你了 你无法想象 |
[17:49] | Demons in Arborlon? | 阿博隆里有恶魔吗 |
[17:51] | Never thought I would live to see the day. | 我真没想到有生之年会看到这一天 |
[17:53] | The Chosen must be protected at all costs. | 必须不惜一切代价保护神选之子 |
[17:55] | They alone can save the Ellcrys. | 只有他们可以救活艾尔奎斯圣树 |
[17:59] | The Black Watch should be guarding that door! | 黑哨兵应该在门口守着才对 |
[18:14] | The Chosen… they’re all dead. | 神选之子 他们都死了 |
[18:16] | No… one still lives. | 不 还有一个活着 |
[19:55] | This must be the work of Gnomes. | 这一定是侏儒搞的鬼 |
[19:58] | They’ve struck at the heart of the palace before. | 他们以前就袭击过宫殿腹地 |
[20:00] | Gnomes had no part in this. | 此事与侏儒无关 |
[20:03] | It is the work of the Dagda Mor. | 是岱达摩干的 |
[20:07] | The Dagda what? | 岱达什么 |
[20:09] | He’s a powerful Elvin Druid | 他曾是位强大的精灵族德鲁伊 |
[20:11] | who was corrupted by dark magic. | 后来被黑魔法腐化了 |
[20:13] | He has been plotting his revenge now for thousands of years. | 他筹备复仇计划已有千年之久 |
[20:16] | If he’s a Druid, | 如果他是德鲁伊 |
[20:18] | can’t you find and destroy one of your own? | 你不能找到他 并清理门户吗 |
[20:20] | I tried, | 我试过了 |
[20:22] | but he is cloistered in a black henge | 但是他被隔绝在黑色圆形石之中 |
[20:24] | which cloaks his location. | 掩盖了他的位置 |
[20:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:30] | If he really has escaped the Forbidding, | 如果他真的逃离了封印之地 |
[20:32] | why doesn’t he attack himself? | 为什么他不亲自动手 |
[20:34] | According to the Codex, | 根据法典所述 |
[20:36] | the weaker the Ellcrys gets, the stronger he becomes. | 艾尔奎斯圣树越虚弱 他就越强大 |
[20:40] | But he will not be truly free to walk this Earth | 但是他无法获得真正的自由重返尘世 |
[20:43] | until the last leaf has fallen. | 除非最后一片叶子落下 |
[20:48] | Kill the Chosen, kill the Ellcrys. | 杀死神选之子 杀死艾尔奎斯圣树 |
[20:53] | Until then, he will dispatch his Demons | 在此之前 他会派遣手下的恶魔 |
[20:55] | to carry out his murderous biddings. | 来帮他四处杀人 |
[20:58] | Like he has done here. | 就像他在这里做的一样 |
[21:01] | Can my father and I please have the room? | 能让我和我父亲单独谈谈吗 |
[21:24] | Father, you need to send this Druid away. | 父亲 您得把这德鲁伊赶走 |
[21:26] | People are starting to talk, | 族人间已经流言四起了 |
[21:27] | they don’t understand why you’re under his thrall. | 他们不明白你为什么要听他的 |
[21:29] | – You mean you don’t understand. – No, I don’t! | -是你不明白吧 -对 我不明白 |
[21:33] | Six innocent lives have been slaughtered inside our walls | 6条无辜生命在宫殿内惨遭屠杀 |
[21:36] | and you want to blame Demons and magic? | 你却把这归咎于恶魔和魔法吗 |
[21:39] | What would you suggest? | 那你有什么建议 |
[21:44] | You had planned to step down in a few months. | 你本打算过几个月就退位的 |
[21:47] | Do it now. | 现在就退吧 |
[21:49] | Let me take control of the situation. | 让我来掌控大局 |
[21:51] | Let me do what I have been training to do. | 我所接受的训练就是为了这一天 |
[21:54] | I will lead the Elvin army and I will root out our real enemy. | 我会率领精灵大军彻底铲除真正的敌人 |
[21:59] | My son… | 我的孩子… |
[22:02] | a true leader does not abdicate at the start of a crisis. | 真正的领袖是不会在出现危机时退位的 |
[22:06] | And as for your training, | 而你所受的训练 |
[22:07] | it is no match for my experience. | 根本无法与我的经验相提并论 |
[22:09] | By the time I was your age, | 我在你这么大的时候 |
[22:10] | I had won the War of the Races | 我赢得了众族之战 |
[22:12] | and I brought peace to the Four Lands. | 我为四境带来了和平 |
[22:16] | You are the greatest king since Jerle Shannara. | 你是继杰尔·沙娜拉之后最伟大的国王 |
[22:21] | But… | 但… |
[22:27] | But think of your legacy. | 但想想你传奇的一生 |
[22:29] | After everything that you have done for the Elven people, | 在你为精灵族人做了那么多之后 |
[22:32] | do you really want to go down | 真想退位时 |
[22:34] | as the mad king who believes in Demons? | 变成一个相信恶魔存在的疯王吗 |
[22:47] | If Princess Amberle is the last of the Chosen, | 既然安波莉公主是最后一位神选之子 |
[22:49] | how come the tree can’t find her? | 那为什么圣树找不到她 |
[22:51] | The Ellcrys has called to her, | 艾尔奎斯圣树已经召唤她了 |
[22:52] | but she needs to return voluntarily. | 但她必须自愿回来才行 |
[22:55] | Nobody can be forced into service. | 没人可以被强迫前来侍奉 |
[22:57] | Can’t you use your magic like you did at Druids’ Keep? | 那你不能用魔法吗 就像在德鲁伊堡时那样 |
[23:00] | Finding a dusty old book is much easier than | 找到一本落满灰尘的古书 |
[23:02] | tracking a willful girl who doesn’t want to be found. | 可比追踪一个不愿被找到的女孩容易多了 |
[23:07] | I need you to search the princess’s quarters. | 我要你去查查公主的寝宫 |
[23:10] | Don’t tell anyone of your mission. | 你的行动要保密 |
[23:11] | Dagda Mor has an agent within these walls. | 岱达摩在宫里有眼线 |
[23:15] | And, Wil, don’t screw up. | 还有 威尔 别搞砸了 |
[23:18] | If the Dagda Mor finds Amberle before we do… | 如果岱达摩在我们之前找到安波莉… |
[23:21] | the world ends. | 世界就到末日了 |
[23:24] | Great. | 真棒 |
[23:26] | Thanks for the encouragement. | 多谢鼓励 |
[23:41] | Ignore Iggy. | 别管伊吉 |
[23:44] | Use him to scare the bark nuts off any Rover | 我用它来吓跑那些 |
[23:46] | that comes sniffing around. | 在附近鬼鬼祟祟的流浪者 |
[23:50] | Aunt Pyria? | 派丽雅姑姑 |
[23:58] | You are the spitting image of your mother. | 你和你母亲真是一个模子里刻出来的 |
[24:01] | Now, what are you doing out here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[24:03] | You could have been kidnapped or killed. | 你可能会被绑架或者杀掉的 |
[24:06] | I’m in trouble. | 我遇上麻烦了 |
[24:08] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[24:10] | How far along are you? | 怀上多长时间了 |
[24:13] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没有怀孕 |
[24:15] | In your letters… | 在你的信里… |
[24:17] | you said you witnessed magic during the War of the Races. | 你说你在众族之战中亲眼见过魔法 |
[24:23] | That was a very long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[24:26] | But you still believe in it? | 但是你还是相信的对吗 |
[24:29] | What is really going on, Amberle? | 到底怎么了 安波莉 |
[24:32] | I ran the Gauntlet… | 我参加了选拔赛… |
[24:34] | and won. | 而且赢了 |
[24:36] | I became a member of the Chosen. | 我成为了神选之子 |
[24:38] | Your grandfather must be furious. | 你爷爷一定很生气 |
[24:40] | – Good for you. – No, it’s a nightmare. | -你真棒 -不 简直是噩梦 |
[24:44] | When I laid my hand on the Ellcrys, | 当我把手放在艾尔奎斯圣树上时 |
[24:47] | I had a vision… | 我看到一些幻象… |
[24:48] | Arborlon in flames, | 阿博隆四处硝烟 |
[24:51] | Demons feasting on the dead. | 恶魔食死尸之躯 |
[24:54] | It was a vision of the future, | 那是关于未来的幻象 |
[24:57] | a future that’s going to happen because I broke the rules. | 因为我打破了规则才会出现这样的未来 |
[25:01] | You need to help me stop it. | 你得帮我阻止它 |
[25:24] | Look what I caught. | 看我抓到了谁 |
[25:32] | Come on! Choke! | 来吧 勒死你 |
[25:36] | Eretria! | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[25:38] | Eretria! | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[25:41] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[25:55] | We scouted that house four nights ago. | 我们4天前侦查了那所房子 |
[25:58] | I was beginning to think you’d double-crossed me. | 我都要以为你背叛我了 |
[26:00] | And risk you putting a bounty on my head | 我有必要冒险让你在四境的流浪者中 |
[26:01] | with every Rover in the Four Lands? | 悬赏我的项上人头吗 |
[26:04] | Thanks for the trust. | 多谢你的信任 |
[26:07] | Where’s your haul? | 你的东西呢 |
[26:10] | I stripped the place clean, just as you taught me, | 我把那里洗劫一空 就像你教我的那样 |
[26:13] | but I got ambushed on the way back. | 但是回来的时候被伏击了 |
[26:17] | Ambushed? | 伏击 |
[26:18] | They stole my haul with my horse. | 他们劫走了我的马和东西 |
[26:20] | Trolls would’ve eaten you. | 如果是巨魔会吃掉你 |
[26:22] | Gnomes would’ve gutted you. | 如果是侏儒会挖出你的内脏 |
[26:23] | Who was it, another Rover clan? | 是谁干的 其他流浪者部族吗 |
[26:27] | An Elf. | 一个精灵 |
[26:30] | An Elf? | 一个精灵 |
[26:31] | Well, you should have killed the arrogant little snot, | 你应该杀死那个自大的畜生 |
[26:32] | cut off its pointy ears, and brought them to me as a souvenir! | 割掉他的尖耳朵 拿给我当纪念品的 |
[26:36] | Guess you’re not cut out for a heist after all. | 看来你不是当盗贼的料 |
[26:39] | It was my first time going solo. | 这是我第一次独自行动 |
[26:41] | Just give me another shot. | 再给我一次机会 |
[26:46] | This is a clan, not a charity. | 我们是部族 不是做慈善的 |
[26:49] | I’m selling you to Boca Madrid. | 我要把你卖给博卡·马德里 |
[26:51] | He wants a wife and he’s had his eye on you for a while. | 他缺个老婆 瞄上你好久了 |
[26:57] | Cephalo, wait! | 赛法罗 等等 |
[27:00] | I didn’t come back empty-handed. | 我没有空手而归 |
[27:01] | But you’ve got to promise not to sell me. | 但你要保证不能卖掉我 |
[27:09] | They’re one of a kind. | 这些都是稀世珍宝 |
[27:11] | I’m sure you could get a good price for them. | 你肯定能卖个好价钱 |
[27:15] | – Those are… – Elfstones. | -这些是… -精灵石 |
[27:23] | There’s nothing rarer. | 没有比这更稀有的宝物了 |
[27:27] | There may be hope for you. | 或许你还是有希望的 |
[27:30] | Come on, sweetheart. | 走吧 甜心 |
[27:31] | Why don’t you tell your dad exactly how you got a hold of these? | 你给我讲讲你到底是怎么得到这些的 |
[28:00] | My son believes you’re leading me astray. | 我儿子认为你在把我引入歧途 |
[28:05] | I remember a younger king | 我记得年轻时的你 |
[28:08] | who wouldn’t allow the whispers of the doubters | 是不会让些许的怀疑 |
[28:10] | to cloud his judgment. | 影响自己判断的 |
[28:12] | Well, we can’t all fall asleep for decades and | 要知道你沉睡了几十年 |
[28:17] | forget that the world has moved on without us. | 如今世界早已今非昔比了 |
[28:25] | We found him trespassing in the princess’s room. | 我们发现他侵入了公主的房间 |
[28:28] | He insisted on seeing the Druid. | 他坚持要见德鲁伊 |
[28:31] | Your Highness. | 殿下 |
[28:32] | I… I think I know where Amberle is hiding. | 我想我知道安波莉藏到哪里去了 |
[28:35] | She’s with somebody called Pyria. | 她和一个叫派丽雅的人在一起 |
[28:37] | Pyria? | 派丽雅 |
[28:39] | No one has heard from my sister for years. | 已经很多年没有我妹妹的消息了 |
[28:42] | According to these letters, she lives in Wing Hove. | 这些信上写了 她住在温霍夫 |
[28:46] | Amberle was secretly corresponding with her. | 安波莉在和她秘密联络 |
[28:49] | I found them hidden in her room. | 我发现她把这些信藏在房间里 |
[28:51] | Why would the princess need to write in secret to her aunt? | 为什么公主要秘密地和她姑姑联系呢 |
[28:56] | We had a falling out many years ago. | 多年前我们闹翻了 |
[29:00] | She fell in love with a Human. | 她爱上了一名人类 |
[29:03] | And when she asked for my blessing, I refused. | 她要我祝福她 我拒绝了 |
[29:07] | Because she didn’t love an Elf? | 因为她爱的不是精灵吗 |
[29:11] | Because she loved you, Allanon. | 因为她爱的是你 亚拉农 |
[29:15] | I thought she understood that there was no future for us. | 我以为她明白我们之间没有未来 |
[29:20] | Well, evidently, she didn’t. | 显然她不明白 |
[29:23] | However, thanks to your very capable young apprentice here, | 但是 感谢你这位年轻能干的徒弟 |
[29:27] | we now have our best chance of getting Amberle home safely. | 我们现在很有希望能把安波莉安全带回 |
[29:30] | I will instruct the scouts to go to Wing Hove. | 我会派侦察兵去温霍夫 |
[29:34] | No. | 不 |
[29:38] | Wil and I will go… alone. | 威尔和我去就行了 |
[29:41] | We will? | 我们去 |
[29:43] | Inviting a few soldiers might not be a bad idea. | 带几个士兵没什么坏处 |
[29:46] | Whatever killed the Chosen could still be inside the city walls. | 杀害神选之子的家伙可能还在城内 |
[29:49] | Nobody else is to know Amberle’s location | 不能有其他人知道安波莉在哪 |
[29:52] | or her life could be in danger. | 否则她就有生命危险 |
[29:54] | As you wish. | 就听你的 |
[30:03] | What do you think, old boy, hmm? | 你觉得呢 老伙计 |
[30:05] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[30:14] | He said the Elfstones belonged to his father. | 他说精灵石属于他父亲 |
[30:17] | But even he didn’t believe they were magic. | 但他都不相信它们有魔力 |
[30:20] | Maybe he was lying. | 或许他在说谎 |
[30:23] | Where did this halfling say he was from? | 这个半精灵是哪儿来的 |
[30:26] | Someplace called Shady Vale. | 一个叫沙迪谷的地方 |
[30:31] | There used to be stories about | 曾经有传言说 |
[30:34] | an Elf who lived in the Vale. | 有一个住在山谷的精灵 |
[30:35] | He’d gladly tell you his wild tale of how | 他逢人便讲那个老掉牙的故事 |
[30:38] | he single-handedly won the War of the Races | 他单枪匹马地赢得了众族之战 |
[30:40] | with nothing but a magic sword | 只靠一把魔剑 |
[30:42] | and three humble Elfstones to aid him. | 和3枚精灵石的辅助 |
[30:45] | Well, my father taught me not to believe anything | 我父亲教我任何没有亲眼所见的事 |
[30:47] | I didn’t see with my own eyes. | 都不要相信 |
[30:51] | You think just because those pointy-eared bastards | 你觉得就因为那些尖耳朵的混蛋 |
[30:53] | tell us that magic’s dead, that’s the truth? | 告诉我们魔法消失了 那就是真相吗 |
[30:57] | What makes you think I haven’t seen it, hmm? | 你怎么知道我没亲眼见过呢 |
[31:01] | Find the halfling | 找到那个半精灵 |
[31:02] | and I promise not to marry you off. | 我保证不把你嫁出去 |
[31:10] | I find him, you grant me my freedom. | 我找到他 你要保证还我自由 |
[31:55] | So you and the king’s sister… Wow. | 所以你和国王的妹妹… |
[31:58] | I never pictured you as the romantic type. | 我从来没想过你也会搞浪漫 |
[32:02] | My relationship with Pyria is none of your concern. | 我和派丽雅的事与你无关 |
[32:05] | I’m sure the age difference must have been kind of weird. | 你们间年龄差那么大肯定挺怪的吧 |
[32:07] | How old are you, like 350? | 你多大了 350岁 |
[32:09] | – Stop talking. – I can’t. | -闭嘴 -闭不了 |
[32:11] | It’s the only thing keeping my mind off the fact | 只有说话才能让我忘记 |
[32:13] | that we could be ripped apart by rampaging Demons at any moment. | 我们随时可能被狂暴的恶魔撕碎 |
[32:16] | Nobody should die like that. | 没人该死得那么惨 |
[32:18] | Well, thanks to you, we have a chance of finding Amberle | 多谢你 我们才有机会能找到安波莉 |
[32:21] | and stopping them. | 才能阻止恶魔 |
[32:22] | Whoa. Was that a compliment? | 你是在夸奖我吗 |
[32:27] | I’m not much of a conversationalist. | 我不是个健谈的人 |
[32:30] | As you can tell, I don’t get much practice. | 你也看得出来 我很少与人交谈 |
[32:31] | If you don’t want to talk about Pyria, | 如果你不想谈派丽雅的事 |
[32:33] | at least tell me about my dad. | 至少跟我说说我爸的事吧 |
[32:41] | I met Pyria because she was keeper of the royal archives | 我与派丽雅相遇是因为她是皇家档案的保管者 |
[32:44] | when I was tracking down descents of the Shannara bloodline. | 当时我正在追踪沙娜拉血脉的后人 |
[32:47] | – How come? – They were being murdered. | -为什么 -他们被杀害了 |
[32:50] | Of course they were. | 当然如此 |
[32:52] | I met your father | 我与你父亲相遇时 |
[32:54] | when he was living in Shady Vale with the Ohmsfords. | 他和欧姆斯福德一家住在沙迪谷 |
[32:57] | He and Flick were like brothers. | 他和弗利克就如亲兄弟一般 |
[33:00] | Brothers? No way. | 兄弟 不可能吧 |
[33:03] | Uncle Flick refuses to talk about him. | 弗利克叔叔都不愿意提他 |
[33:05] | Your father is the only reason | 你父亲在30年前 |
[33:07] | this world didn’t fall into darkness 30 years ago. | 拯救了世界不陷入黑暗 |
[33:10] | His courage and fortitude inspire me still. | 他的勇气和坚韧至今仍鼓舞着我 |
[33:16] | If he’s such a hero, how come nobody remembers him? | 要是他这么了不起 怎么没人记得他 |
[33:19] | Why did he die a sad, lonely drunk? | 怎么会让他醉醺醺孤零零地死掉 |
[33:22] | Well, you might recall I told you that magic comes with a price? | 你应该还记得 我说过施魔法是有代价的 |
[33:26] | Your father mastered the Elfstones, | 你父亲曾操控着精灵石 |
[33:28] | he defeated a terrible evil, | 打败了可怕的恶魔 |
[33:30] | and the magic… took its toll. | 可惜后来魔法的副作用出现了 |
[33:34] | Is that what’s gonna happen to me? | 我也会这样吗 |
[33:37] | Magic affects each person differently. | 魔法对每个人的影响都不同 |
[33:40] | But you are not your father, Wil. | 你不是你父亲 威尔 |
[33:45] | So I’m supposed to use Elfstones I don’t have | 这么说 我要用不在我手上的精灵石 |
[33:47] | to protect a princess who doesn’t want to be found | 去保护一位不想被人找到的公主 |
[33:50] | from a Demon horde bent on laying waste to the world? | 使她免受计划毁灭世界的恶魔的伤害 |
[33:53] | And even if I succeed, which is entirely doubtful, | 而且即便是我真的成功了 |
[33:55] | my life could still be doomed | 我的小命依然不保 |
[33:57] | because magic will have fried my brain. | 因为魔法将会烧坏我的脑子 |
[34:02] | I liked it better when we didn’t talk. | 你这番话还不如不说 |
[35:02] | Allanon? | 亚拉农 |
[35:03] | We’re here for Princess Amberle. | 我们是来找安波莉公主的 |
[35:07] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[35:20] | She’s at the waterfall. | 她在瀑布那里 |
[35:23] | Damn your Druid tricks. | 该死的德鲁伊伎俩 |
[35:26] | Go now, time is precious. | 去吧 时间宝贵 |
[35:36] | That’s Shea’s boy, isn’t it? | 那是席亚的儿子吧 |
[35:40] | I’m not convinced he’ll be the man his father was. | 他比他父亲可差远了 |
[35:54] | After all these years, | 这么多年了 |
[35:55] | here you are standing right in front of me, | 你现在站在我面前 |
[35:58] | looking like you haven’t aged a day. | 却看上去一点也没有变老 |
[36:01] | How can that be? | 这怎么可能 |
[36:03] | The Druids’ sleep. | 德鲁伊的沉睡 |
[36:05] | A deep hibernation that restored my magic. | 深度沉睡能恢复我的魔力 |
[36:09] | I was depleted after the war. | 战后我已油尽灯枯 |
[36:12] | I had no choice but to leave. | 除了离开 我别无选择 |
[36:16] | No choice? | 别无选择 |
[36:18] | You abandoned me to grow old | 你留我一个人变老 |
[36:20] | without so much as a good-bye. | 连一句再见都没有 |
[36:23] | And now you return as young and strong as a spring stag. | 现在却一副青春年少的样子回来了 |
[36:30] | Amberle told me about the Ellcrys | 安波莉跟我说了艾尔奎斯圣树的事 |
[36:32] | and her visions. | 以及她的幻象 |
[36:35] | The situation is more dire than she knows. | 情况比她所知的更为严峻 |
[36:39] | If you’re here, I should have guessed. | 看见你的出现 我就猜到了 |
[36:42] | And right now the destiny of the Four Lands | 如今四境的命运 |
[36:44] | rests upon Wil and Amberle’s shoulders. | 全落在了威尔和安波莉的肩上 |
[36:46] | And once again… | 而你再一次… |
[36:48] | you are the puppet master, | 扮演着傀儡大师的角色 |
[36:50] | manipulating innocent lives as you see fit. | 凭喜好操纵那些无辜的生命 |
[37:11] | Princess Amberle! | 安波莉公主 |
[37:14] | Princess Amberle! | 安波莉公主 |
[37:26] | Princess Amberle! | 安波莉公主 |
[37:55] | Eyes up here! | 眼睛抬起来 |
[37:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:02] | You’re an Elf? | 你是精灵吗 |
[38:04] | Half-Elf. | 半精灵 |
[38:06] | And yes, they’re small, | 没错 我耳朵很小 |
[38:07] | so spare me the ear jokes. | 所以就别拿它们开玩笑了 |
[38:09] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[38:10] | Your letters to your aunt. | 通过你和你姑姑的信件 |
[38:12] | You went through my things? | 你翻看了我的东西 |
[38:15] | Look, it’s really important you return to Arborlon. | 听着 阿博隆现在非常需要你回去 |
[38:19] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[38:22] | This conversation would be much less awkward if you were dressed. | 这么说话好尴尬 你还是先穿上衣服吧 |
[38:29] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[38:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:01] | Let’s start over. | 我们从头开始 |
[39:02] | Who the hell are you and what are you doing here? | 你到底是谁 来这里干什么 |
[39:04] | My name is Wil Ohmsford. | 我叫威尔·欧姆斯福德 |
[39:06] | I’m here because the Ellcrys is dying | 我来这里是因为艾尔奎斯圣树快死了 |
[39:08] | and you are the only one who can save it. | 而你是唯一能救它的人 |
[39:10] | The Ellcrys is dying? | 艾尔奎斯圣树快死了 |
[39:12] | Yes, and I know the tree speaks to you. | 是的 我知道你能跟树对话 |
[39:14] | Did Lorin tell you that? | 洛林告诉你的吗 |
[39:16] | Well, not exactly. | 这倒不是 |
[39:18] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你还有什么没告诉我的 |
[39:20] | I think it’s better if the Druid explains everything. | 我觉得还是让德鲁伊来解释一切吧 |
[39:25] | You’re here with a Druid? | 你跟德鲁伊一起来的吗 |
[39:28] | I thought they were all dead. | 我还以为他们都死光了 |
[39:30] | This one just took a very long nap. | 这一位刚睡了很长一觉 |
[39:32] | Are you his errand boy? | 你是他的跟班吗 |
[39:34] | Actually, Allanon brought me along to protect you. | 实际上 亚拉农是带我来保护你的 |
[39:39] | You’re joking, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[39:48] | When the sleep calls, | 睡意来袭时 |
[39:50] | there is no time for good-byes. | 没时间告别 |
[39:55] | Being a Druid is not a choice. | 身为德鲁伊 我别无选择 |
[39:58] | It’s a calling. | 这是我的使命 |
[40:01] | You will never know how sorry I am… | 你不知道我有多遗憾… |
[40:05] | or how much you still mean to me. | 你对我依然有多么重要 |
[40:18] | A Fury. | 怒鬼 |
[40:21] | Stay behind me! | 待在我身后 |
[40:36] | Aunt Pyria! | 派丽雅姑姑 |
[40:37] | I think we should wait for Allanon. | 我觉得我们该等等亚拉农 |
[40:43] | Aunt Pyria! | 派丽雅姑姑 |
[40:49] | Amberle! | 安波莉 |
[41:04] | Amberle… stay back! | 安波莉 退后 |