时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | They belonged to your father. They’re Elfstones. | 那些曾是你父亲的东西 是精灵石 |
[00:05] | You can’t walk away from your destiny. | 你无法背弃自己的命运 |
[00:09] | I have neither the Stones nor the boy. | 现在石头和小伙都没有了 |
[00:11] | – Tell us your name. – Bandon. | -告诉我们你的名字 -班登 |
[00:12] | Either he’s hiding magic | 他不是隐瞒了自己会魔法 |
[00:13] | or he doesn’t know he has magic. | 就是不知道自己会魔法 |
[00:15] | The Ellcrys called to me. When I touched the tree, | 艾尔奎斯圣树召唤我来的 当我触碰树时 |
[00:18] | it showed me horrible visions of the future. | 它让我看到了可怕的未来幻象 |
[00:20] | Lorin… | 洛林 |
[00:33] | The Chosen. They’re all dead. | 神选之子 他们都死了 |
[00:34] | No, one still lives. | 不 还有一个活着 |
[00:36] | As the only remaining member of the Chosen, | 作为唯一存活的神选之子 |
[00:38] | the burden falls upon your princess. | 这个重任就落在你们公主身上了 |
[00:41] | Are you willing to enter the tree? | 你愿意进入树中吗 |
[00:43] | If you fail, you will die. | 如果你失败了 你会死亡 |
[00:45] | I am. | 我愿意 |
[02:05] | So, if Amberle fails the trial, | 如果安波莉未能通过考验 |
[02:06] | the Ellcrys will kill her? | 艾尔奎斯圣树就会杀死她吗 |
[02:08] | If she succumbs to her fear, yes. | 如果她屈服于恐惧 那么是的 |
[02:12] | And we will lose any hope of saving this world | 那我们就失去了拯救这个世界 |
[02:14] | from the Dagda Mor. | 不被岱达摩毁灭的唯一希望 |
[02:16] | Great. | 真好啊 |
[02:17] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[03:47] | Get up, Amberle. | 起来 安波莉 |
[03:56] | Look, I didn’t mean to hurt you. | 听着 我无意伤害你的 |
[03:58] | – Why are you lying? – I’m not. | -你为什么要撒谎 -我没有 |
[04:01] | You never loved me. | 你从未爱过我 |
[04:04] | You have feelings for him. | 你对他有感觉 |
[04:10] | Words aren’t enough, Amberle. | 光说是不够的 安波莉 |
[04:13] | You need to prove your commitment to the quest. | 你必须证明你对这项任务的承诺 |
[04:19] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我会不惜一切代价的 |
[04:22] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[04:24] | Kill me. | 杀死我 |
[04:26] | What? | 什么 |
[04:27] | There will be no mercy beyond these walls. | 城堡之外将没有任何仁慈可言 |
[04:29] | The Demons feed on weakness. | 你越懦弱 恶魔就越强大 |
[04:32] | And you? | 但你呢 |
[04:34] | You’re as weak as they come. | 你弱得不堪一击 |
[04:38] | If you’re going to survive, you have to harden your heart. | 如果你要生存下去 就不能心软 |
[04:47] | Now kill me! | 杀了我 |
[04:48] | Please don’t make me do this! | 求你别逼我做这种事 |
[04:49] | The quest is more important than any one life! | 那个任务比任何一个人的性命都重要 |
[04:52] | You can’t let your emotions get in the way. | 你不能被情感所牵制 |
[04:54] | Now stand and fight me, | 站起来 跟我战斗 |
[04:57] | or die with everyone else. | 否则就随其他人一同死去 |
[05:04] | You’re weak. | 你太弱了 |
[05:15] | Is this your usual grave look | 你通常严肃时就这副表情 |
[05:16] | or should I be worried? | 还是我该担心了 |
[05:18] | She’s losing the fight. | 她要输了 |
[05:29] | You neglected your oath while the world burned. | 你无视了你的誓言 世界却处于水火之中 |
[05:32] | You’re no hero. | 你可不是英雄 |
[05:34] | The Ellcrys knows the truth. | 艾尔奎斯圣树知道真相 |
[06:02] | Congratulations, Amberle. | 恭喜你 安波莉 |
[06:05] | You passed the test. | 你通过了考验 |
[06:07] | Now, don’t let anything distract you. | 别让任何事让你分心 |
[06:09] | Not fear. Not love. | 恐惧和爱都不行 |
[06:13] | The fate of the world depends on it. | 世界的命运全都系于此 |
[06:19] | Where’s the Bloodfire? | 血火在哪儿 |
[08:06] | The Ellcrys has chosen Amberle | 艾尔奎斯圣树选择了安波莉 |
[08:10] | to carry its seed to the Bloodfire. | 将它的种子带去血火 |
[08:13] | As the tree has entrusted her with its life, | 圣树将自己的性命交到了她的手中 |
[08:17] | so now must we place our lives in her hands. | 所以现在我们也必须将性命交到她的手中 |
[08:29] | My dear child, I am so sorry that | 我亲爱的孩子 我很遗憾 |
[08:32] | the burden falls on your shoulders. | 这一重任落在了你的肩上 |
[08:39] | Come, now. | 来吧 |
[08:41] | We have no time to waste. | 我们没有时间可浪费了 |
[09:45] | What are you? | 你到底是什么东西 |
[10:00] | This is what I saw in my vision | 这就是我在幻象中见到的东西 |
[10:02] | on a stained-glass window. | 在一块彩色窗玻璃上 |
[10:11] | Do you recognize it? | 你认识吗 |
[10:14] | Doesn’t the codex have a map or something? | 法典中就没有地图什么的吗 |
[10:17] | The Safehold is referred to only once in the codex, | 避风堡在法典中只被提到过一次 |
[10:20] | stating that it lies beyond | 说它位于旧世界中 |
[10:23] | the Wilderun, in the Old World. | 比狂野之地更遥远的地方 |
[10:27] | I don’t know about the rest of them, | 我不知道他们其他人是怎么想的 |
[10:28] | but I have had enough | 但我已经受够了 |
[10:29] | of this magician’s cryptic pronouncements. | 这个魔术师口中的暗语 |
[10:31] | You know nothing of the world of magic. | 你对魔法世界一无所知 |
[10:34] | – Allanon, wha… – Is just a man. | -亚拉农 他… -只是名普通人类 |
[10:37] | Beneath the cloak and the furrowed brow, | 在他的斗篷和紧皱的眉头之下 |
[10:39] | he is the same enemy that we have spent our entire lives fighting. | 他也是我们长期以来都在抗争的敌人 |
[10:42] | I am not your enemy, Prince. | 我不是你的敌人 王子殿下 |
[10:46] | Sending a young girl out into the wilderness | 让一个小姑娘进入到茫茫荒野中 |
[10:50] | with no map and no protection… | 没有地图 没有任何保护 |
[10:55] | That is a bad plan. | 这个计划糟透了 |
[10:56] | The Ellcrys has spoken. | 艾尔奎斯圣树已经明示 |
[11:00] | That ends the debate. | 争论可以到此为止了 |
[11:06] | Do you remember the summer you sent | 您还记得有一年夏天您将 |
[11:07] | Aine, Arion and me to the Fort in Drey Wood? | 艾尼 亚里安和我送往德雷森林的城堡吗 |
[11:10] | We met an Elf there named Rin Katsin. | 在那里我们遇到一个名叫林·卡特森的精灵 |
[11:12] | He told us stories of his adventures | 他跟我们讲述了他的冒险故事 |
[11:14] | beyond the ancient Elvin sentinels, inside the Wilderun. | 从远古精灵士兵 到狂野之地 |
[11:18] | Send word to Drey Wood. | 传我的话到德雷森林 |
[11:20] | I want Rin Katsin brought there immediately. | 马上让林·卡特森在那里等候 |
[11:23] | Crispin… | 克里斯宾 |
[11:25] | You will escort Amberle, Wil, | 由你护送安波莉 威尔 |
[11:27] | and Allanon to meet him. | 和亚拉农去会见他 |
[11:30] | You’ll leave at first light. | 你们将在黎明出发 |
[11:31] | Yes, Your Grace. | 遵命 殿下 |
[11:32] | No mention of this plan can leave this room. | 具体的计划可以离开这里之后再说 |
[11:34] | The Dagda Mor still has his traitor within these walls. | 毕竟这座城堡内仍然有岱达摩的眼线 |
[11:50] | Amberle, wait. Are you okay? | 安波莉 等等 你还好吗 |
[11:53] | Well, I nearly died for the privilege | 我寻找拯救四境的办法 |
[11:55] | of going on a quest to save the Four Lands. | 而且为了这份使命差点搭上性命 |
[11:57] | I don’t know where I’m headed, | 我不知道自己即将被派去何处 |
[11:58] | but I suspect it’ll be someplace full of Demons. | 但我怀疑那里可能到处都是恶魔 |
[11:59] | So no, Wil, I’m not okay. | 所以 不 威尔 我一点都不好 |
[12:01] | Well, it’s a good thing I’m coming with you. | 好消息是我会同你一起去 |
[12:03] | I can annoy the Demons to death. | 我可以消灭恶魔 |
[12:04] | This is no time for jokes. | 现在不是开玩笑的时候 |
[12:09] | Whatever is going on, you can tell me. | 不管发生了什么 你可以跟我说 |
[12:16] | I don’t need you to hold my hand, | 我不需要你握着我的手 |
[12:17] | and I don’t need your emotions | 我也不需要你的情感 |
[12:19] | getting in the way of what we have to do. | 这只会妨碍到我们的任务 |
[12:38] | All right, you’re gonna sneak into the palace, | 好了 你一会儿要潜入皇宫 |
[12:40] | find the half-breed, and snag the Stones. | 找到那个小杂种 抢走石头 |
[12:43] | If I get caught, | 如果我被抓住 |
[12:45] | I’ll spend the rest of my life in a jail cell. | 我将会在监狱里度过余生 |
[12:48] | Yeah? It’ll be a lot worse for you | 是吗 如果你空手而归的话 |
[12:50] | if you come back empty-handed. | 那结局会更惨 |
[12:51] | Now, go! | 现在快去 |
[12:56] | Don’t even think about double-crossing me. | 千万不要想着能骗过我 |
[13:13] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[13:15] | I just had to see him one last time. | 我必须要再见他一面 |
[13:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:21] | I’m so sorry about Jace, Catania. | 对于杰斯的事情我很抱歉 卡坦妮亚 |
[13:22] | – About all of this. – I know. | -我为这一切感到抱歉 -我明白 |
[13:27] | I just can’t believe you’re leaving again. | 我不敢相信你马上又要离开了 |
[13:30] | Losing you once was bad enough. | 失去你一次已经够难受的了 |
[13:32] | I’m going to come back. | 我会回来的 |
[13:39] | Hey, what happened to you in there? | 在那里面发生了什么 |
[13:43] | I saw Lorin. | 我看见了洛林 |
[13:47] | It was so real, I could touch him, | 那种感觉很真实 我可以触碰到他 |
[13:49] | and smell him. | 闻到他的气息 |
[13:53] | He said I never loved him. | 他说我从未爱过他 |
[13:55] | That I was a coward. | 说我是个懦夫 |
[13:56] | No, you’re none of those things, Amberle. | 不 你并不是 安波莉 |
[13:59] | It was just an illusion. | 那只是幻象而已 |
[14:00] | A way for the Ellcrys to test you. | 是艾尔奎斯圣树对你的考验 |
[14:02] | I know… but it was right. | 我知道 但他说得对 |
[14:07] | I didn’t love Lorin. | 我并不爱洛林 |
[14:10] | And I was scared. | 而且我很害怕 |
[14:14] | We all are. | 我们都会害怕 |
[14:18] | Commander Tilton… | 迪尔顿指挥官 |
[14:19] | we have a situation in the Sanctuary. | 圣所出了些状况 |
[14:35] | Went. | 温特 |
[14:36] | We need to get Amberle back to the palace. | 我们现在要护送安波莉回皇宫 |
[14:39] | Let’s go! | 行动 |
[14:52] | Bandon? | 班登 |
[14:53] | What are you doing out here? | 你在外面做什么 |
[14:58] | I wanted to see the sky. | 我想看看天空 |
[15:01] | When I was a kid… | 当我是个孩子的时候 |
[15:03] | I dreamed of coming to Arborlon | 我一直梦想着能来到阿博隆 |
[15:04] | and seeing the royal palace. | 来看皇宫 |
[15:07] | Now I’m here… | 现在我来了 |
[15:09] | All you want to do is go home. | 满脑子想的只有回家 |
[15:12] | I have no home. | 我没有家 |
[15:21] | If you let me bandage your wrists, | 如果你让我帮你包扎手腕 |
[15:22] | – they’ll heal faster. – Don’t touch me! | -它们会好的更快 -别碰我 |
[15:27] | Does something happen when people touch you? | 人们碰到你后会发生什么事情吗 |
[15:32] | I see things. | 我会看见些东西 |
[15:35] | Like what? | 什么东西 |
[15:38] | Their death. | 他们的死亡 |
[15:43] | Is that what you meant about Amberle? | 你指的是不是安波莉那次 |
[15:45] | Before she entered the Ellcrys, | 她进入艾尔奎斯圣树之前 |
[15:46] | you said something terrible would happen | 你说如果我不陪她同去 |
[15:47] | if I didn’t go with her. | 就会发生不好的事 |
[15:55] | When you touched Amberle, | 当你触碰到安波莉的时候 |
[15:56] | did you see anything like this? | 有没有看到类似这样的东西 |
[16:03] | Yeah, this symbol. | 是的 这个符号 |
[16:08] | It was in the room where they died. | 他们死去的那间屋子里就有这个符号 |
[16:10] | They? | 他们 |
[16:11] | – You mean Amberle and Allanon? – No. | -你指的是安波莉和亚拉农 -不 |
[16:14] | Amberle and another girl. | 安波莉和另一个女孩 |
[16:17] | A Human. | 一个人类 |
[16:56] | Hey, short tips. | 嘿 小短尖儿 |
[17:00] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[17:16] | I’ve received word from the Fort Commander at Drey Wood. | 我收到了德雷森林城堡指挥官的线报 |
[17:19] | Rin Katsin has been summoned. | 林·卡特森已经被传召了 |
[17:20] | He’ll be there in less than two days’ time. | 他将于两天之内赶过去 |
[17:22] | Thank you, Arion. | 谢谢你 亚里安 |
[17:24] | Please pass that on to Allanon. | 请把这消息转达给亚拉农 |
[17:31] | About what I said earlier, I… | 关于我之前的那些话 我… |
[17:32] | Yes, I’ve been thinking about that. | 是的 我考虑过了 |
[17:36] | And I’ve come to a decision. | 并且已经作出了决定 |
[17:40] | Even if we defeat this Demon horde… | 即使我们击退了这群恶魔… |
[17:45] | I will not abdicate. | 我也不会退位 |
[17:48] | If this crisis has taught me anything, | 这次危机让我明白 |
[17:50] | it is that you are not yet ready to be king. | 你还没作好当国王的准备 |
[17:55] | I apologize for what I said earlier, | 我为早先说过的话道歉 |
[17:58] | but… but please, father, do not let that overshadow | 可是 拜托了 父亲 别因此而 |
[18:00] | – my accomplishments… – Accomplishments? | -掩盖了我的成就 -成就 |
[18:02] | What would they be? | 你有什么成就 |
[18:04] | I deserve the crown. | 我配得上那顶王冠 |
[18:05] | No one deserves the crown. | 没人配得上那顶王冠 |
[18:11] | Your brother understood that. Why can’t you? | 你哥哥懂得这个道理 为什么你不懂 |
[18:18] | It is hard to compete with the ghost of a brother | 想超越死去的哥哥太难了 |
[18:21] | whose stature increases in your mind with every passing year. | 他在你的心中成长 年复一年 |
[18:25] | My decision is made. | 我心意已决 |
[18:30] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[18:39] | You have exactly five seconds before I call the guards. | 给你5秒钟离开 不然我喊守卫了 |
[18:42] | Please don’t. | 请别这样 |
[18:43] | Give me one good reason not to. | 给我个不这么做的理由 |
[18:45] | Cephalo saw you use the Stones. | 赛法罗看到你使用精灵石了 |
[18:48] | He sent me here to steal them. | 他派我来偷走它们 |
[18:50] | I said a good reason. | 这理由不够好 |
[18:53] | Wil, he’ll kill me if I don’t. | 威尔 我不偷他就会杀了我 |
[18:55] | You really expect me to believe your own father would do that. | 你真以为我会相信你父亲会杀你吗 |
[18:59] | Cephalo is not my father. | 赛法罗不是我父亲 |
[19:01] | I’m his property. | 我归他所有 |
[19:04] | He bought me when I was a little girl. | 我还是个小姑娘时 他买下了我 |
[19:07] | I spent the days learning how to steal | 白天我学习如何偷盗 |
[19:09] | and my nights fending off his men. | 晚上还要防着他的手下 |
[19:14] | So, yeah… he would kill me. | 所以没错 他会杀了我 |
[19:20] | I’m sorry. Nobody deserves that. | 对不起 人不该那么活着 |
[19:25] | But I can’t give you the Stones. | 但我不能把精灵石给你 |
[19:27] | Look, I don’t want the Stones. | 听着 我想要的不是精灵石 |
[19:30] | I just want your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:35] | I want to get away from him. | 我想摆脱他 |
[19:39] | And I want a new life… just like you. | 我想拥有像你一样的 新生活 |
[19:45] | Look, my new life could be very, very short. | 我的新生活可能只是稍纵即逝 |
[19:49] | I’m in way over my head. | 我已经力不从心了 |
[19:51] | But what you did at the camp, | 但你在营地时的举动 |
[19:53] | jumping in front of that Demon. | 跳出来直面恶魔 |
[19:56] | I’ve never seen anyone do something so brave before. | 我从未见过如此勇猛的人 |
[20:05] | That princess is lucky to have you. | 公主有你真是幸运 |
[20:10] | Amberle and I aren’t together. | 安波莉和我没在一起 |
[20:13] | In fact, she wants nothing to do with me. | 事实上 她也不想跟我怎么样 |
[20:15] | Well… | 好吧 |
[20:17] | If I had someone like you, | 假如我能找到你这样的人 |
[20:20] | I would never let him go. | 我一定会好好把握 |
[20:29] | Nice try. | 差点就骗过我了 |
[20:32] | But I’m not falling for your little ro… | 我不会陷入你的小情… |
[20:43] | I get why you don’t trust me. | 我理解你为什么不信任我 |
[20:46] | But I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:01] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[21:19] | Went was killed by one of the Dagda Mor’s Demons, | 温特是被岱达摩的恶魔杀死的 |
[21:21] | probably the same one that murdered the Chosen | 很可能就是这个恶魔杀死了神选之子 |
[21:23] | and gave away our position in Wing Hove. | 并泄露了我们在温霍夫的位置 |
[21:24] | Yeah, but it’s after me, isn’t it? | 没错 但它是来杀我的 不是吗 |
[21:28] | You are the only thing standing between | 岱达摩获得自由的唯一阻碍 |
[21:29] | the Dagda Mor and its freedom. | 那就是你 |
[21:31] | Well, then we should leave for Drey Wood tonight, | 那我们今晚就该动身前往德雷森林 |
[21:33] | – under cover of darkness. – No. | -趁着夜色掩护 -不行 |
[21:36] | We cannot depart until we have found this Demon | 不找出这个恶魔并把它干掉 |
[21:37] | and destroyed it. | 我们不能出发 |
[21:38] | Otherwise, it’ll keep informing the Dagda Mor of your movements. | 不然它还是会向岱达摩汇报你的行踪 |
[21:41] | And if it comes for me, what then? | 它如果找上我怎么办 |
[21:44] | As long as you remain within the palace, | 只要你还在这宫殿中 |
[21:47] | Wil and I will take guard of you, at all times. | 威尔和我会始终守护着你 |
[21:56] | Speaking of Wil, where is he exactly? | 说到威尔 他到底去哪儿了 |
[22:01] | I’ll never call you short tips again. | 我再也不叫你小短尖儿了 |
[22:17] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[22:27] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:31] | You’re gonna die. | 你会死掉 |
[22:33] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:35] | Don’t go upstairs. | 别去楼上 |
[22:37] | It’s not safe. You don’t understand! | 你不懂 那儿不安全 |
[22:39] | You’ve got to listen to me! | 你一定要听我的 |
[22:42] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[22:50] | – What is it? – Eretria? | -怎么了 -埃蕾崔娅 |
[23:00] | Wait, you can’t go up there! | 等等 不要上去 |
[23:08] | Stop that Rover! | 拦住那个流浪者 |
[23:18] | There’s nowhere to run, Eretria. | 你无处可逃了 埃蕾崔娅 |
[23:38] | Don’t let her escape. | 别让她跑了 |
[24:09] | The cloak’s a nice touch, Rover, | 斗篷伪装得不错 流浪者 |
[24:10] | but your boots gave you away. | 但是你的靴子露馅了 |
[24:37] | Excellent work, Commander Tilton. | 做得好 迪尔顿指挥官 |
[24:39] | Thank you, Your Grace. | 非常感谢 陛下 |
[24:41] | Prince Ander assisted with the apprehension. | 安德王子协助进行了抓捕 |
[24:43] | If by assisted you mean got his ass kicked, | 如果你说的协助是被暴揍一顿的话 |
[24:45] | yeah, he was a big help. | 他确实帮了不小的忙 |
[24:47] | Rover, do you have a name? | 流浪者 你有名字吗 |
[24:49] | Does it matter? | 说了有什么用 |
[24:51] | We all look the same to you, anyway. | 反正我们在你眼里都是一个样 |
[24:52] | You’ll address the king | 你必须对国王 |
[24:53] | with the respect he deserves. | 有礼貌的进行回答 |
[24:55] | He’s not my king, Elf. | 他不是我的王 精灵 |
[24:57] | Her name is Eretria. | 她的名字叫埃蕾崔娅 |
[25:01] | I met her on the road. She tried to rob me. | 我在路上遇见过她 她想打劫我 |
[25:06] | You will be charged with the murder of the royal gardener | 你将被指控谋杀皇家园丁 |
[25:09] | and the attempted assassination of the princess, Amberle. | 并且试图刺杀安波莉公主之罪 |
[25:12] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[25:13] | Are you insane? I didn’t kill anyone. | 你疯了 我没杀任何人 |
[25:16] | Besides me and Allanon, | 除了我和亚拉农 |
[25:17] | there were two other witnesses. | 还有两名目击者 |
[25:19] | Look, I’m a lot of things, but I’m not a killer. | 听着 我什么都干 但不会杀人 |
[25:23] | Then what are you doing in Arborlon? | 那你来阿博隆干什么 |
[25:27] | She came for the Elfstones. | 她是为精灵石而来 |
[25:29] | But I wouldn’t put anything past her at this point. | 但她做出什么事都并不为奇 |
[25:34] | An Elvin court will decide your fate. | 精灵族法院会决定你的命运 |
[25:37] | If you are guilty, the penalty will be death. | 如果你有罪 就是死路一条 |
[25:40] | Take her to the cells. | 带她去监牢 |
[25:43] | Amberle, please! I didn’t do this! | 安波莉 求你 不是我干的 |
[25:46] | I didn’t do this! No! | 不是我干的 不要 |
[25:54] | I need to talk to her. | 我要和她谈谈 |
[25:56] | It’s important. | 是要事 |
[25:59] | You’ve got 30 seconds. | 给你30秒 |
[26:02] | – Where are they? – Wil, I didn’t… | -它们在哪儿 -威尔 我没有 |
[26:03] | The Stones, Eretria, now! | 那些石头 埃蕾崔娅 快说 |
[26:07] | Right hand pocket. | 右手口袋 |
[26:12] | Liar and thief wasn’t good enough, huh? | 当骗子和小偷还不够是吧 |
[26:14] | You had to add murderer to your list of accomplishments. | 你还得杀个人才过瘾 |
[26:16] | No. No, when Amberle recognized me, | 不是的 当安波莉认出我来时 |
[26:19] | I took off, but I didn’t try to kill her. | 我跑掉了 但我没有想杀她 |
[26:21] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[26:22] | Amberle was right about you all along. | 安波莉对你的看法没错 |
[26:24] | You only give a damn about yourself. | 你只在乎你自己 |
[26:28] | Think about it, Wil. | 想想吧 威尔 |
[26:29] | Why would I come all the way here to kill Amberle | 为什么我要大老远跑到这里杀安波莉 |
[26:31] | when I had a million chances out there in the woods? | 我在林子里有无数次机会可以杀她 |
[26:35] | How does murdering her even help me? | 我在这里杀人有什么好处 |
[26:39] | If someone’s really trying to kill her, | 如果真有人想杀她 |
[26:40] | then they’re still out there. | 那他们一定还逍遥法外 |
[26:43] | Time’s up! | 时间到了 |
[27:13] | My father’s sword. | 我父亲的剑 |
[27:19] | The Elvin people… | 当他离开 |
[27:22] | were deprived of a great king | 我们的时候 精灵族人 |
[27:23] | when he was taken from us. | 失去了一个伟大的国王 |
[27:29] | May it protect you on your journey. | 愿它能护你一路平安 |
[27:36] | I miss him every day. | 我每天都在想他 |
[27:38] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[27:40] | Now more than ever. | 现在更加想念 |
[27:53] | You remind me of him so much. | 你总是让我想起他 |
[27:56] | He was just like you. | 他和你一模一样 |
[27:58] | Headstrong, but selfless… | 顽固 但是无私 |
[28:04] | and very brave. | 并且非常勇敢 |
[28:12] | Arborlon could not have chosen a finer protector. | 你是阿博隆最好的保护者 |
[28:23] | You come back to us. | 你一定要回来 |
[28:27] | I will. | 我会的 |
[28:35] | Is something bothering you? | 有什么烦心事吗 |
[28:36] | I don’t understand why we can’t leave immediately | 我不明白为什么我们不能立刻出发 |
[28:38] | now that the murderer has been caught. | 凶手不是已经被抓到了 |
[28:40] | I’m not so sure that’s the case. | 我想事情没那么简单 |
[28:42] | Why am I not surprised you’re taking the Rover’s side? | 为什么我一点不惊讶你会站在流浪者那边 |
[28:44] | I have no love for Eretria, | 我对埃蕾崔娅毫无好感 |
[28:46] | but she only came for the Elfstones. | 她只是为了精灵石而来 |
[28:48] | How was she able to steal the Stones in the first place? | 她起初到底是怎么偷到石头的 |
[28:53] | She attacked me in my room. | 她在我的房间里袭击了我 |
[28:56] | We struggled and she knocked me out. | 我们发生了争斗 她打晕了我 |
[28:59] | Oh, I take it back, then. | 那我收回刚才的话 |
[29:00] | She sounds totally trustworthy. | 她听起来相当靠得住 |
[29:02] | Look, she could have killed us | 听着 她可以在树林里 |
[29:03] | in the woods or the Rover camp. | 或是流浪者营地中杀了我们 |
[29:05] | Why come all the way here to do it? | 为什么大老远跑到这里来下手 |
[29:07] | Maybe she has a flair for the dramatic. | 也许她就是有搞戏剧天赋呢 |
[29:10] | But it doesn’t matter. Allanon and I saw her | 但是无关紧要 亚拉农和我 |
[29:11] | with our own eyes. | 亲眼看到了她 |
[29:12] | Well, our eyes aren’t impervious to deception. | 我们的眼睛很容易受到蒙骗 |
[29:16] | That’s Druid-speak for “Maybe you should reconsider.” | 德鲁伊的意思是也许你该重新考虑下 |
[29:19] | I know you hate Eretria, | 我知道你恨埃蕾崔娅 |
[29:20] | but you can’t let your feelings cloud your judgment. | 但你不能让你的感觉混淆你的判断 |
[29:23] | If you have doubts that Eretria did it, | 如果你怀疑埃蕾崔娅没有杀人 |
[29:25] | why didn’t you tell her? | 为什么不和她说 |
[29:26] | For the same reason you didn’t tell her | 和你没有告诉她 |
[29:28] | that you slept with the Rover girl. | 你上了流浪者女孩的原因一样 |
[29:30] | It does not serve our mission. | 对我们的任务没有帮助 |
[29:32] | You seriously have to stop with the mind reading. | 说真的你不要再读我的心思了 |
[29:34] | There is a powerful Demon inside this palace. | 这个宫殿里有个强大的恶魔 |
[29:37] | Up ’til now, it’s been successful cloaking itself from me. | 到现在为止 它成功地隐藏了自己的存在 |
[29:40] | If we can convince it | 如果我们能让它确信 |
[29:42] | that we’ve let our guard down… | 我们已经放松警惕 |
[29:44] | It might strike again. | 它或许会再次出击 |
[29:46] | And this time, we’ll be ready. | 到那时 我们就有所准备了 |
[29:48] | But we still don’t know what this Demon looks like. | 但是我们仍然不知道这个恶魔的样子 |
[29:53] | Wait, maybe Bandon could help. | 等等 也许班登可以帮上忙 |
[29:55] | The boy? How? | 那个男孩儿 怎么帮 |
[29:57] | He told me when he touches people, he sees their death. | 他告诉过我他触碰谁 就能看到谁的死法 |
[30:01] | He’s a seer. | 他是个先知 |
[30:04] | That is a powerful and dangerous gift. | 这是个强大却又危险的天赋 |
[30:08] | Do you think he could see a dead person’s final moments? | 你觉得他能看见一个人弥留之际所发生的事吗 |
[30:15] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么带我来这儿 |
[30:17] | Wil told me about your gift. | 威尔告诉了我你的天赋 |
[30:19] | Seeing death is no gift. | 看见死亡并不是一种天赋 |
[30:22] | You are a seer, Bandon. | 你是个先知 班登 |
[30:24] | You don’t just see death. | 你不仅仅看见了死亡 |
[30:26] | You see possibilities. | 你还预见了种种未知的可能 |
[30:28] | Your parents didn’t understand that, | 你的父母不能理解你的天赋 |
[30:31] | but I do. | 但是我可以 |
[30:33] | My mentor, Bremen, was a seer. | 我的导师 布莱梅也是一名先知 |
[30:36] | I watched as he walked the perilous ledge | 我曾目睹他游走于光明与黑暗间的 |
[30:38] | between darkness and light. | 危险边缘 |
[30:41] | Allanon! | 亚拉农 |
[30:43] | I tried to stop her. | 我已经尽力阻止她了 |
[30:44] | Please, let the Chosen rest in peace. | 请让神选之子安息吧 |
[30:47] | My plan is to save the Ellcrys, | 我的计划是拯救艾尔奎斯圣树 |
[30:50] | and there will be no peace until that is done. | 在那之前谁也得不到安息 |
[30:52] | Lorin pledged himself to protect the tree. | 洛林发誓要保卫圣树 |
[30:55] | Let him help us. | 让他帮我们吧 |
[31:11] | All we need are his last moments. | 我们只需看看他生前最后的时刻 |
[31:14] | Look for the face of the killer. | 找出恶魔的真面目 |
[31:53] | What did you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[31:59] | It was her. | 是她 |
[32:01] | You killed him. | 是你杀了他 |
[32:02] | What? | 什么 |
[32:04] | She had the knife… and silver eyes. | 她拿着把刀 还有双银色的眼睛 |
[32:11] | It wasn’t the princess that you saw. | 它不是你眼前的这个公主 |
[32:14] | It was a Changeling. | 它是个换生灵 |
[32:26] | The Changeling is an ancient Demon, | 换生灵是一种远古的恶魔 |
[32:28] | a shape shifter | 变形恶魔 |
[32:29] | that can inhabit the form of any being it chooses. | 可以变成任何它想要的外形 |
[32:32] | That explains how it’s been able | 这也能解释它是如何 |
[32:33] | to hide in the palace. | 藏身于宫殿之中 |
[32:37] | That thing killed Lorin. | 那个家伙害死了洛林 |
[32:41] | The Ellcrys was trying to warn me, and I ran. | 艾尔奎斯圣树曾想提醒我 但我逃跑了 |
[32:45] | If you hadn’t run, you’d be dead by now | 如果你没有逃跑 你现在已经死了 |
[32:48] | and all hope would be lost. | 一切希望都将化为泡影 |
[32:53] | Now, the Demon does not know | 那个恶魔现在还不知道 |
[32:55] | that we are aware of its existence. | 我们已经察觉了它的存在 |
[32:58] | That could work to our advantage. | 这可能对我们有利 |
[33:00] | The Changeling wants me. | 换生灵的目标是我 |
[33:02] | That’s why it’s still here. | 所以它还藏在这里 |
[33:05] | If you are considering offering yourself as bait… think again. | 如果你想要拿自己当诱饵 三思啊 |
[33:11] | What if we use a decoy? | 如果我们找人伪装成公主呢 |
[33:13] | Someone with nothing to lose. | 找一个不畏死亡的人 |
[33:15] | Eretria will never help us. | 埃蕾崔娅绝不会帮助我们 |
[33:18] | She will, if it’s in her own self-interest. | 如果对她有利的话她会帮忙的 |
[33:24] | Good, now go convince her. | 很好 现在去说服她吧 |
[33:33] | Wil! | 威尔 |
[33:35] | The Human girl I saw with Amberle | 和安波莉一起出现在我幻象里的 |
[33:37] | in my vision… | 那个人类女孩 |
[33:39] | was the Rover. | 就是那个流浪者 |
[33:52] | Come to check out the view? | 你们来监狱看风景的吗 |
[33:55] | There may be a way to win your freedom. | 你现在有机会赢得自由 |
[33:57] | So, you figured out | 看来你们发现了 |
[33:58] | I’m not the one who attacked you. Way to go. | 我不是攻击你的人 真棒 |
[34:01] | We need your help to catch the real murderer. | 我们需要你帮我们抓到真凶 |
[34:04] | A Demon. | 是个恶魔 |
[34:09] | And you want to use me as bait. | 所以你们想拿我当诱饵 |
[34:11] | It’s either that or face an Elvin court. | 是的 不然我们精灵法庭上见 |
[34:14] | And before you play “Little Miss Innocent,” | 在你上演”本小姐是无辜的”的把戏之前 |
[34:16] | let’s not forget that you broke into the palace, | 别忘了你还闯入宫殿 |
[34:18] | assaulted Wil and stole the Elfstones. | 袭击威尔并偷走精灵石 |
[34:21] | “Assaulted”? | “袭击” |
[34:25] | Is that what he told you? | 他是这么告诉你的吗 |
[34:28] | The details aren’t important. | 细节并不重要 |
[34:30] | He said you broke into his room. | 他说你闯入了他的房间 |
[34:31] | That he struggled, but you knocked him out. | 他奋起反抗 但是被你打晕了 |
[34:34] | That’s one way to put it. | 这只是他的说法 |
[34:37] | But you should know that the struggle was mutual | 但是你应该知道这种争斗是双方的 |
[34:39] | and lasted about an hour. | 并且持续了近一个小时 |
[34:46] | Well, he said you two weren’t together. | 他说你们俩没在一起啊 |
[34:53] | And he’s absolutely right. | 他说的完全正确 |
[34:56] | Are you going to help or not? | 你到底要不要帮忙 |
[35:05] | You’ll be safe in here. | 你在这里会很安全的 |
[35:12] | Now what? | 现在该怎么办 |
[35:14] | We wait. | 等着吧 |
[35:22] | The princess didn’t seem very happy to hear about us. | 公主发现我俩的事似乎很不高兴 |
[35:26] | There is no “Us.” | 我们之间根本没有什么事 |
[35:31] | Wow. You’re such a guy. | 你够可以的啊 |
[35:33] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:34] | Seduce the girl, then drop her? | 勾引一个女孩儿 然后再甩了她 |
[35:36] | Me? Seduce you? | 我 勾引你 |
[35:39] | – Yeah. – That’s… | -没错 -那真是… |
[35:40] | Oh, that’s…You’ve got to be kidding me. | 真是…你一定是在逗我呢吧 |
[35:42] | No, I call it like I see it. | 不 我是实话实说 |
[35:45] | You can’t make me regret what happened | 我对之前发生的事 |
[35:46] | any more than I already do. | 已经是后悔至极了 |
[35:52] | Well, I guess you’re really out of luck now. | 我想你如今真的是交霉运了 |
[35:53] | That princess won’t want a Rover’s sloppy seconds. | 那位公主可不会玩儿流浪者剩下的 |
[36:02] | A patrol just found the body of a Black Watch Guard | 一位巡逻的士兵刚刚在北墙附近 |
[36:04] | hidden near the North Wall. | 发现了一具黑哨兵的尸体 |
[36:06] | He’s been dead a couple of days. | 他死了有几天了 |
[36:09] | If the Changeling’s been hiding in the Black Watch, | 假如这个换生灵伪装成了黑哨兵 |
[36:11] | it might know we’re using a decoy. | 它也许知道我们要用替身诱饵了 |
[36:13] | We have to warn Amberle! | 我们得去提醒安波莉 |
[36:23] | Open the doors! Open up! | 把门打开 开门 |
[36:27] | Amberle, are you okay? | 安波莉 你还好吗 |
[36:30] | I’m fine, why? | 挺好的啊 怎么了 |
[36:31] | You’re not safe here. | 你在这里不安全 |
[36:34] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:38] | What’s going on? Why aren’t you with Eretria? | 怎么了 你为何没和埃蕾崔娅在一起 |
[36:41] | Because it’s you I’m after! | 因为我要找的是你 |
[36:54] | Amberle! | 安波莉 |
[36:55] | – Halt! – Stand down! | -站住 -退下 |
[37:16] | Burn the Demon and seal its ashes in this. | 烧了这个恶魔然后把它的骨灰封在这里面 |
[37:18] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[37:22] | If we’re done here, | 假如这里完事了 |
[37:23] | I’ll just take my things and go. | 我就带上我的东西走人了 |
[37:25] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕还没完 |
[37:27] | Commander Tilton, take the prisoner back to her cell. | 迪尔顿指挥官 把犯人带回她的牢房 |
[37:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:30] | I don’t make deals with Rovers. | 我不和流浪者做交易 |
[37:32] | Oh, I knew an Elvin bitch wouldn’t keep her word. | 我就知道精灵婊是不会信守诺言的 |
[37:34] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[37:35] | This has gone far enough. | 这事已经出格了 |
[37:37] | You need to tell us what you know, Princess. | 你得告诉我们你所知道的 公主 |
[37:42] | Amberle… | 安波莉… |
[37:44] | you saw Eretria in your vision. | 你在你的幻象里看见了埃蕾崔娅 |
[37:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:49] | Bandon told me when he touched you, | 班登告诉我当他触碰到你时 |
[37:51] | he saw you and Eretria together. | 他看见了你和埃蕾崔娅在一起 |
[37:53] | But I’m guessing you already knew that, mind reader. | 但我猜你已经知道这事了吧 读心人 |
[37:56] | I was hoping you were going to tell me | 我还指望着你能自己 |
[37:57] | of your own volition. | 告诉我这件事呢 |
[38:01] | Yes, she was in my vision. | 没错 她是出现在了我的幻象里 |
[38:05] | But I didn’t know what it meant. | 但我不知道那是什么意思 |
[38:06] | I thought it might be a warning, | 我还以为那也许是个警告 |
[38:07] | and when she showed up and attacked me, | 而且当她出现并攻击了我之后 |
[38:08] | that confirmed it. | 更是证实了这一点 |
[38:09] | You need to start trusting the Ellcrys, | 你得开始相信艾尔奎斯圣树了 |
[38:11] | otherwise the three of you will not make it to Safehold. | 不然你们3个是无法到达避风堡的 |
[38:14] | “Three”? | “3个” |
[38:17] | Princess, Rover, Elf, | 公主 流浪者 精灵 |
[38:18] | and Druid makes four. | 还有德鲁伊 是4个人啊 |
[38:20] | Allanon wasn’t in my vision. | 亚拉农不在我的幻象中 |
[38:22] | If the Dagda Mor sends more Demons, | 假如岱达摩派出更多恶魔 |
[38:24] | we must be ready for them here. | 我们必须准备好在这里应战他们 |
[38:25] | That is why you three… | 这就是为什么你们3个… |
[38:27] | must travel to Safehold together. | 必须得一起前往避风堡 |
[38:53] | Do you recognize this? | 你认得这个吗 |
[38:56] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[38:57] | Oh, we might get there soon enough. | 也许我们很快就要到那一步了 |
[38:59] | “We”? | “我们” |
[39:00] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会和你去任何地方的 |
[39:02] | Much as I’d love to see you rot in that cell, | 即便我非常乐意看你烂在牢房里 |
[39:04] | the Ellcrys says you’re part of the quest. | 但艾尔奎斯圣树说你是这次使命的一部分 |
[39:07] | What the hell is an Ellcrys? | 艾尔奎斯圣树是什么玩意儿 |
[39:09] | Lover boy can fill you in. | 你的小情人可以告诉你 |
[39:13] | We can’t do this without you. | 没有你我们不可能成功的 |
[39:15] | You are a Shannara, Wil. | 你是沙娜拉人 威尔 |
[39:17] | Never forget that. | 永远不要忘记这一点 |
[39:19] | When you learn how to unlock the power of the Elfstones, | 等你学会如何启用精灵石的力量后 |
[39:23] | the Demons won’t stand a chance. | 恶魔根本奈何不了你 |
[39:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:26] | It’s not the Demons I’m worried about. | 我担心的可不是恶魔 |
[39:35] | I don’t know about you, but… | 不知道你怎么想 但… |
[39:37] | I’m feeling great about this plan. | 我觉得这个计划棒极了 |
[39:39] | Move out! | 出发 |
[39:58] | Don’t worry. Daddy’s coming. | 别担心 爸爸来了 |