时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The Ellcrys seed must be carried to a place called Safehold. | 必须将艾尔奎斯圣树的种子带到避风堡 |
[00:06] | Do you remember the summer | 您还记得有一年夏天 |
[00:07] | you sent us to the fort in Drey Wood? | 您将我们送往德雷森林的城堡吗 |
[00:08] | We met an Elf there named Rin Katsin. | 在那里我们遇到一个名叫林·卡特森的精灵 |
[00:10] | Send word to Drey Wood. | 传我的话到德雷森林 |
[00:11] | I want Rin Katsin brought there immediately. | 马上让林·卡特森在那里等候 |
[00:13] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[00:14] | Something happen when people touch you? | 人们碰到你后会发生什么事情吗 |
[00:16] | He’s a seer. | 他是个先知 |
[00:18] | You killed him. It wasn’t the Princess. | 是你杀了他 它不是你眼前的这个公主 |
[00:20] | It was a Changeling. | 它是个换生灵 |
[00:21] | It can inhabit the form of any being it chooses. | 它可以变成任何它想要的外形 |
[00:28] | You need to start trusting the Ellcrys. | 你得开始相信艾尔奎斯圣树了 |
[00:30] | Otherwise the three of you will not make it to Safehold. | 不然你们3个是无法到达避风堡的 |
[00:36] | Move out! | 出发 |
[00:39] | Don’t worry. Daddy’s coming. | 别担心 爸爸来了 |
[00:58] | Lorin, you’re too slow. | 洛林 你太慢了 |
[01:00] | Come on, that’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[01:05] | You cheated. | 你耍诈 |
[01:07] | Amberle, what is it? | 安波莉 怎么了 |
[01:10] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[01:12] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[01:13] | I just got a leg cramp from kicking your butt so hard. | 踢你屁股踢得太狠害我腿抽筋了 |
[01:16] | Yeah. I let you win. | 是我让着你的 |
[01:18] | Oh, yeah? Prove it. | 是吗 证明给我看 |
[01:20] | Last one back to the palace has to walk Manx for a month. | 后回到皇宫的人得遛曼克斯一个月 |
[01:23] | That’s a bet. | 说定了 |
[01:31] | You’re going back to the palace all right. | 你们确实要回皇宫 |
[01:33] | With me. | 不过是跟我一起 |
[01:51] | I’m late for watch. | 我守夜要迟到了 |
[01:53] | And you’re going to miss the Council meeting. | 而且你快赶不上议会了 |
[01:55] | But I leave for Tyrsis in the morning. | 但我天亮就要动身去提尔西斯了 |
[01:56] | Diana, this is our last chance to be together. | 戴安娜 这是我们在一起最后的机会了 |
[01:59] | For a month. | 去一个月而已 |
[02:01] | You’ll live. | 你会活着回来的 |
[02:02] | Yeah, but when I get back, | 是 但等我回来 |
[02:03] | I’ll be a diplomat and you’ll be a Captain. | 我就是外交官 而你也任命队长了 |
[02:05] | We won’t have time to fool around. | 我们不会有时间出来闲逛了 |
[02:07] | Regular power couple, huh? | 双双身居要职 是吗 |
[02:10] | But until then, | 不过到时候 |
[02:12] | Aine and Arion can handle the silver hairs. | 艾尼和亚里安就可以应付那群老家伙了 |
[02:16] | Love… | 爱情 |
[02:18] | trumps… | 远胜于 |
[02:20] | politics. | 政治 |
[02:27] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[02:28] | Get dressed. | 快穿衣服 |
[02:32] | Travel safe. | 一路平安 |
[02:34] | Always. | 肯定 |
[03:08] | Good evening, Prince Ander. | 晚上好 安德王子 |
[04:16] | Amberle. | 安波莉 |
[04:24] | You’re excused, Lorin. | 你可以退下了 洛林 |
[04:28] | How many times have I… | 我跟你说过多少次 |
[04:29] | I hope you have a good explanation | 我希望你能好好解释一下 |
[04:31] | for being out of bed at this hour. | 为什么这个时间你不在床上 |
[04:33] | I’m sorry, Father. | 我很抱歉 父亲 |
[04:34] | An apology is not an explanation. | 道歉并不等于解释 |
[04:36] | What were you doing in the Sanctuary? | 你们在圣所干什么 |
[04:38] | It was just a dumb dare. | 只是一次愚蠢的比赛 |
[04:40] | I wanted to see if I could beat Lorin to the Ellcrys. | 我想看看自己能不能比洛林先跑到圣树那里 |
[04:47] | Tell me you ran circles around that little show-off. | 告诉我你甩开了那臭小子一大截 |
[04:50] | It wasn’t even close. | 他跟我比差远了 |
[04:52] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我女儿 |
[04:53] | I bet he insisted he let you win too. | 我打赌他肯定说 是他让你赢的 |
[04:56] | Men are a predictable bunch. | 男人真的是太容易猜了 |
[04:58] | Even when we lie, we lack imagination. | 即使撒谎 都缺乏新意 |
[05:06] | When you were a Chosen, | 当您成为神选之子时 |
[05:08] | did the Ellcrys ever speak to you? | 艾尔奎斯圣树对你说话了吗 |
[05:10] | Speak? No. | 说话 没有 |
[05:13] | Maybe it only speaks to girls. | 也许它只跟女生说话 |
[05:15] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[05:17] | Of course, there’s never been any female Chosen. | 当然了 至今从未有过女性神选之子 |
[05:20] | But there’s no law that says a woman can’t run the Gauntlet. | 但也没有律法表示禁止女性参加选拔赛 |
[05:22] | Maybe when you’re older, you’ll show those boys a thing or two. | 也许等你大些 能让那群小子见识你的厉害 |
[05:30] | Amberle? | 安波莉 |
[05:33] | Go to your room and lock the door. | 回你房间把门锁上 |
[05:35] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[05:37] | Go. | 快去 |
[05:41] | Boy. Good boy. Come on. | 好孩子 来来 |
[05:43] | Good. | 好好 |
[05:47] | You’re late, Ander. | 你来晚了 安德 |
[05:54] | I’m afraid the young Prince is occupied this evening. | 恐怕小王子今晚腾不出时间了 |
[06:01] | Slanter, isn’t it? | 萨兰特 对吧 |
[06:03] | Self-appointed leader of the Gnome rebellion. | 自封的侏儒反抗军首领 |
[06:06] | Your reputation precedes you. | 你的名声早已传开了 |
[06:08] | I fight for freedom, | 我为自由而战 |
[06:10] | not vanity, unlike you. | 不像你为了虚荣 |
[06:12] | You’ll forgive me, but I… | 请原谅我 但是我… |
[06:13] | I don’t respond to that sort of diplomacy. | 我不会回应这种外交的 |
[06:16] | The time for diplomacy has passed. | 外交时间已过 |
[06:19] | Now is the time for vengeance! | 现在是该复仇的时候了 |
[06:21] | If you truly care about your people, | 如果你真的关心自己的族人 |
[06:24] | lay down your weapons. | 那就放下武器 |
[06:27] | Help me end this war. | 帮助我结束这场战争 |
[06:29] | We will spare your life. | 我们会饶你一命 |
[06:34] | You have our word. | 我们向你保证 |
[06:38] | Enough words. | 说得够多的了 |
[07:14] | No! | 不要 |
[07:16] | Your majesty. | 陛下 |
[07:26] | No! Father! | 不要 父亲 |
[07:32] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[07:45] | Father! | 父亲 |
[08:05] | How much further ’til we meet Rin Katsin? | 还有多远咱们才能见到林·卡特森 |
[08:07] | A day’s ride, maybe more. | 一天的骑程 也可能会更久 |
[08:09] | We’d make better time | 要不是带着累赘 |
[08:09] | if we weren’t carrying so much dead weight. | 我们应该能够更快到达 |
[08:22] | I think it’s marsh-wolf. | 应该是沼泽狼的肉 |
[08:24] | It’s a little gamey, but it beats ferns and dirt. | 虽然有些重口 但是总比吃草和土强 |
[08:27] | Being pulled around in chains killed my appetite. | 被铁链拴着走我哪还有食欲 |
[08:29] | Maybe if you dropped the whole lying, | 也许你不再这样说谎 |
[08:31] | cheating, and stealing act, | 骗人和偷东西 |
[08:32] | you’d find people were a little more hospitable. | 你会发现别人对你会更友好些 |
[08:34] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[08:38] | I’ll talk to Amberle. Maybe we can switch to rope. | 我去和安波莉说说 没准能换成绳子 |
[08:41] | Whatever her Royal Highness commands, right? | 谨遵公主殿下号令 对吧 |
[08:54] | We need to unchain her. | 咱们得解开她 |
[08:57] | She’s not gonna help us find the Bloodfire | 这样把她像囚犯一样拖着 |
[08:59] | if we keep her dragged along like a prisoner. | 她可没法帮咱们找到血火 |
[09:01] | You sure you don’t want her hands free | 你确定你不是想让她解放双手 |
[09:02] | for some other reason? | 来做其他什么事吗 |
[09:04] | We can make camp inside the tree line before nightfall. | 我们可以入夜前在树林里扎营 |
[09:06] | Wouldn’t the valley offer better visibility? | 山谷不是视野更好吗 |
[09:08] | – If the Demons attack… – My men will handle them. | -要是恶魔攻来 -我的人会对付它们 |
[09:11] | She’s right. You haven’t seen what these things are capable of. | 她说得对 你没见识过那些家伙的可怕之处 |
[09:15] | Your cowardice is noted, boy. | 我知道你怕了 小子 |
[09:17] | But the valley would add a half day to our trip, | 但是去山谷要多走半天的路程 |
[09:20] | time we can’t spare. | 我们没那个时间 |
[09:25] | The forest it is. | 那就去树林 |
[09:32] | Move out! | 启程 |
[10:31] | This is the last stop for water before we get to the fort. | 这是我们到达城堡前最后一次补水了 |
[10:42] | Guards, spread out. | 卫兵 分散开 |
[10:44] | Clear. | 安全 |
[10:46] | Check the perimeters. Keep your eyes open. | 检查周围情况 保持警惕 |
[10:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[10:57] | Cozy place. | 这地方挺舒服 |
[11:01] | I’m just saying, I think | 顺便一说 我觉得 |
[11:01] | you were right about camping in the open. | 你想在开阔地扎营的选择是对的 |
[11:03] | Maybe we should stay here for the night. | 也许我们该在这里过夜 |
[11:05] | The river won’t make it much further. | 到这条河 前面就没有多远了 |
[11:08] | The horses could use a break. | 马也正好可以休息一下 |
[11:10] | Then we press on. | 然后我们再上路 |
[11:13] | But her shackles stay on. | 但她必须戴着镣铐 |
[11:21] | You shouldn’t let Crispin talk to you that way. | 你不应该让克里斯宾这么跟你说话 |
[11:23] | He’s just trying to protect us. | 他只是想保护我们 |
[11:24] | He knows the importance of this mission. | 他知道这次任务有多重要 |
[11:27] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许是吧 |
[11:28] | But the Ellcrys didn’t choose him for this quest. | 但这次任务艾尔奎斯圣树选的并不是他 |
[11:30] | It chose you. | 而是你 |
[11:32] | Ever since we left the palace, | 自从我们离开皇宫 |
[11:33] | you’ve been treating me like your enemy. | 你对我就一直像是对敌人一样 |
[11:35] | – The tree said that we need to work – I know what it said. | -圣树说我们要合作 -我知道它说了什么 |
[11:43] | Look, I can’t imagine how hard this is for you, | 听着 我不知道这对你来说有多艰难 |
[11:46] | but you’re not alone. | 但你并不孤单 |
[11:48] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[11:50] | You can’t. | 你帮不了我 |
[11:55] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[11:55] | I know I lied to you about what happened | 我知道 关于我和埃蕾崔娅之间的事 |
[11:57] | between me and Eretria. | 是我骗了你 |
[11:59] | I was embarrassed, and I let her take advantage, | 我当时很尴尬 而她利用了这一点 |
[12:02] | but it’s not gonna happen again. | 但再也不会发生这种事了 |
[12:04] | I’m on your side. | 我是你这边的 |
[12:23] | Weapons down! | 放下武器 |
[12:29] | Be honest. | 承认吧 |
[12:30] | You missed me. | 你想我了 |
[13:03] | Demons slaughtered the entire village. | 恶魔血洗了整个村庄 |
[13:06] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[13:07] | Mutilated the children. They even gutted the dogs. | 残杀了儿童 甚至连狗也不放过 |
[13:14] | Their tracks descend from the north, down through the Kensrowe. | 看迹象它们是从北方来的 穿过了肯泽洛山 |
[13:17] | Must be gathering at the Breakline. | 肯定是在断裂山脉处集合了 |
[13:20] | Father. | 父亲 |
[13:22] | Father, are you listening? | 父亲 您在听吗 |
[13:24] | Uh, the Breakline. Of course. | 断裂山脉 当然在听 |
[13:26] | These are just raiding parties. | 这些只是突击队 |
[13:28] | They’re testing our resolve. | 它们在探试我们的底线 |
[13:30] | We must attack before they gather… | 我们必须在它们集合前出击… |
[13:31] | The Breakline is a mountain range a thousand miles long. | 断裂山脉有一千英里长 |
[13:34] | Even if we could find them, what then? | 即便我们能找到它们 然后呢 |
[13:38] | The Elven army is the strongest in the Four Lands. | 精灵大军是四境中最强大的 |
[13:41] | A handful of Demons did this. | 这只是一小股恶魔干的 |
[13:44] | What would a hundred do? | 要是来一百个呢 |
[13:46] | Or a thousand? | 一千个呢 |
[13:48] | Which is exactly why we cannot wait for them | 正因如此 所以我们不能等它们 |
[13:50] | to launch a full-scale attack. | 准备好发动全面进攻 |
[13:51] | Our obligation is to the Ellcrys. | 我们的职责是守护艾尔奎斯圣树 |
[13:54] | We must secure the Sanctuary until Amberle’s return. | 我们必须在安波莉回来前 保证圣所的安全 |
[13:56] | We don’t even know if Amberle will return. | 我们甚至不知道安波莉能否回来 |
[13:58] | This is not a debate! | 无需多言 |
[14:02] | Secure the palace. | 严密防守宫殿 |
[14:04] | You will guard and protect the Ellcrys. | 你们去守护艾尔奎斯圣树 |
[14:07] | That is an order. | 这是命令 |
[14:08] | Manx! | 曼克斯 |
[14:11] | He’s trying, brother. | 他在尽力了 弟弟 |
[14:13] | No, he is scared. | 不 他是害怕了 |
[14:16] | And his fear is gonna get us all killed. | 而他的恐惧会把我们都害死的 |
[14:22] | Here, drink this. | 来 把这个喝了 |
[14:24] | You’ll be safe behind the palace walls. | 在宫墙后你们是安全的 |
[14:35] | I could be wrong, but I think it’s a requirement | 也许我是错的 不过我认为 |
[14:37] | that all soldiers be able to dress themselves. | 所有士兵都应该会自己穿衣服 |
[14:40] | It goes… like this. | 就像这样 |
[14:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:47] | Least I can do, you saving me from a Demon and all. | 举手之劳 你从恶魔手里救过我的命 |
[14:52] | I owe you my life. | 我欠你一条命 |
[14:54] | Well, I’m just glad I didn’t freak you out again. | 我只庆幸当时我没有吓到你 |
[14:56] | Oh, you definitely freaked me out. | 你绝对是吓到我了 |
[15:00] | Maybe you’ll tell me how you did it sometime. | 找个时间你跟我说说 你是怎么做到的吧 |
[15:03] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:04] | How about tonight? | 今晚怎么样 |
[15:09] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当你是答应了 |
[15:10] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[15:17] | I can see you’re enjoying your time in the palace. | 看得出来你很享受在宫殿里的时光 |
[15:20] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[15:23] | I’m here to stop you from making a foolish mistake. | 我来阻止你犯下很愚蠢的错误 |
[15:26] | You are no more a soldier than I am a diplomat. | 你不是战士 就像我不善于外交一样 |
[15:29] | Demons slaughtered my family. | 恶魔杀了我的家人 |
[15:31] | Took everything that I ever loved. | 夺走了我所爱的一切 |
[15:34] | It’s my duty to fight. | 战斗是我的使命 |
[15:36] | Your duty is to your gift. | 你的使命 是运用好你的天赋 |
[15:40] | And I have need of it. | 而且我很需要它 |
[15:47] | So, you want me to talk to the tree. | 所以你想让我和圣树交流 |
[15:50] | I want you to contact Amberle through the tree. | 我想让你通过圣树和安波莉取得联系 |
[15:54] | The Ellcrys and the Princess are connected, | 艾尔奎斯圣树和公主是相连的 |
[15:57] | but I can no longer sense her presence. | 但我如今已无法感知到她的存在 |
[16:01] | Maybe you can. | 或许你可以 |
[16:04] | I see death. I don’t… | 我只能看到死亡 我看不到… |
[16:08] | – This is crazy. – Is it? | -这太疯狂了 -是吗 |
[16:10] | You have seen Catania’s future and Lorin’s past. | 你看到了卡坦妮亚的未来和洛林的过去 |
[16:13] | You’ve been able to stretch your mind | 你能够让你的意识 |
[16:15] | across time and space. | 跨越时间和空间 |
[16:17] | Nobody knows what you’re capable of. | 没人知道你到底能做到什么 |
[16:20] | Not even you. | 你自己也不知道 |
[16:23] | But I believe your magic is powerful. | 但我相信你的法力很强大 |
[16:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:35] | So, what do I do? | 那我应该怎么做 |
[16:39] | The Ellcrys is hundreds of thousands of years old. | 艾尔奎斯圣树已经历经了无数个年头 |
[16:42] | It has witnessed life and death | 它见证了无数的 |
[16:43] | on a scale impossible to fathom. | 生与死 |
[16:46] | Yet in order to confront its power, | 然而要想借助圣树的魔力 |
[16:48] | you must learn to control your own. | 你必须先学会掌控自己的法力 |
[16:55] | How? | 怎么做 |
[17:05] | Practice. | 练习 |
[17:09] | On you? | 在你身上练吗 |
[17:13] | No way. I mean, what if I see… | 不行 要是我看到… |
[17:15] | The only thing you will see is possibilities, | 你看到的只是可能发生的事 |
[17:17] | nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[17:32] | Calm yourself, boy. | 冷静下来 孩子 |
[17:35] | Be the master of your own mind, | 要掌控你自己的意识 |
[17:38] | not its prisoner. | 不要沦为它的囚徒 |
[17:45] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[17:46] | I… was there. | 我就在那 |
[17:50] | The moment you died, you felt my presence. | 你死的那一刻 你感受到了我的存在 |
[17:56] | I was able to control it. | 我能控制住我的法力 |
[17:57] | Good. | 非常好 |
[17:59] | Try again. | 再来一次 |
[18:11] | What can I say, kiddo? | 我还能说什么呢 孩子 |
[18:13] | You delivered the goods. | 你弄来了值钱货 |
[18:14] | The Stones. | 精灵石 |
[18:16] | The Princess. | 精灵公主 |
[18:18] | She’ll fetch a hell of a price in Varfleet. | 她在瓦尔弗林能讨个好价钱 |
[18:20] | As long as I have my freedom. | 只要还我自由就行 |
[18:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:23] | Our camp’s not far. | 咱们的营帐不远了 |
[18:24] | Come have a hot meal and collect your reward. | 来吃顿好饭领你的奖赏吧 |
[18:27] | You’ve earned it. | 你应得的 |
[18:44] | They’re of no use to you. | 你拿着它们也没用 |
[18:45] | Oh? And why is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[18:48] | You’re not an Elf. | 你不是精灵 |
[18:50] | I hate to break it to you, mongrel, but neither are you. | 真不想戳穿你个小杂种 但你也不是 |
[18:54] | If we don’t reach the fort by nightfall, | 如果傍晚我们还没到城堡 |
[18:57] | they’ll send soldiers after us. | 他们会派出士兵找我们的 |
[18:59] | And when they do… | 等他们来了 |
[19:00] | you’ll be nothing but ragged flesh and bones. | 你们早就只剩下残尸碎骨了 |
[19:06] | This is marsh-wolf country. | 这里是沼泽狼的天下 |
[19:08] | Once they catch your scent, they’ll come running, | 只要它们闻到了你们的气味便会奔来 |
[19:11] | and they will eat you alive while you watch. | 它们会把你们生剥活吞 |
[19:14] | And once they’ve had their fill of Elf, | 它们吃精灵吃饱了之后 |
[19:16] | they’ll enjoy mongrel for dessert. | 就会把你这个小杂种当点心 |
[19:18] | Rovers! | 流浪者 |
[19:19] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[20:02] | You said we were meeting with the generals. | 你说我们是来和众将军会面的 |
[20:09] | Father was right. | 父王是对的 |
[20:10] | Sending our army to the Breakline is foolish, | 派兵去断裂山脉太愚蠢了 |
[20:13] | but standing by while Demons slaughter our people, | 但恶魔屠杀我们的族人 我们却袖手旁观 |
[20:15] | – it makes us look weak. – What do you suggest? | -显得我们太软弱了 -那你想怎么办 |
[20:17] | That I lead a small unit | 我带一个小队 |
[20:18] | to track the Demons to their source. | 跟踪恶魔到它们的老窝 |
[20:20] | Once I establish our enemy’s size, | 只要我掌握了敌方的人数 |
[20:22] | we can petition Father for more troops. | 我们就可以请求父王派出更多军队 |
[20:25] | No Elf has ever traveled | 还没有精灵去过 |
[20:26] | beyond the Breakline’s outermost edges. | 断裂山脉的边界 |
[20:29] | Without an army, you won’t survive. | 不带大军 你不可能活着回来 |
[20:31] | True, no Elf has. | 没错 还没有精灵去过 |
[20:33] | Which is why I need a guide. | 这就是为什么我需要一个向导 |
[20:36] | The Gnome, Slanter. | 那个侏儒 萨兰特 |
[20:40] | He was born inside the Breakline. | 他生在断裂山脉里 |
[20:41] | He knows its every peak and valley. | 他了解每一座峰 每一道谷 |
[20:43] | That creature murdered our brother! | 那个怪物杀死了我们的兄弟 |
[20:45] | Arion, listen to him. | 亚里安 听他说完 |
[20:46] | Our niece, Aine’s daughter, is out there alone. | 我们的侄女 艾尼的女儿 现在独自在外 |
[20:51] | Tell me you can sit still while she shoulders that burden. | 告诉我在她肩负这重责时你能稳坐如山 |
[20:54] | Tell me and… and I’ll walk away. | 告诉我 我就撒手不管 |
[21:06] | You plotted this behind my back? | 你背着我搞这种事吗 |
[21:07] | You said you wanted to do something. | 你说过想要采取些行动 |
[21:09] | This? | 这种吗 |
[21:11] | This is not what I meant. | 我从来都没想这么做 |
[21:13] | Arion… | 亚里安… |
[21:32] | Eretria. | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[21:41] | Look, you’re right, you have no reason to trust me. | 你说得对 你没理由相信我 |
[21:44] | But you were chosen just like me. | 但你跟我一样也是被神选中的人 |
[21:47] | We may not like it, but we’re in this together. | 我们也许不情愿 但我们要齐心协力 |
[21:49] | We couldn’t be any less together. | 我们可从没一条心过 |
[21:52] | How much did he promise you? | 他答应给你多少钱 |
[21:54] | Cephalo mentioned a reward. Gold, I’m guessing. | 赛法罗提到了奖励 我猜是金子吧 |
[21:56] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[21:58] | This place is no palace. | 这地方又不是宫殿 |
[22:00] | Whatever Cephalo’s offered you, | 不管赛法罗答应给你多少 |
[22:01] | my grandfather will pay 20 times that. | 我爷爷可以给你20倍 |
[22:05] | Just the lovely ladies I was looking for. | 这不是我要找的可爱姑娘吗 |
[22:13] | I am almost gonna miss you. | 我会想念你的 |
[22:15] | Am I free to go? | 我可以走了吗 |
[22:17] | I may be a bastard, | 或许我是个混蛋 |
[22:20] | but I’m a bastard who keeps his word. | 但我是个信守承诺的混蛋 |
[22:29] | What… | 怎么… |
[22:30] | No hug? | 不拥抱下吗 |
[22:33] | That’s okay. | 好吧 |
[22:38] | I’m sure you’ll be much more accommodating. | 我相信你肯定随和多了 |
[22:42] | Never had Elf before. | 还从没尝过精灵呢 |
[22:46] | Is it true what they say? | 传言是真的吗 |
[22:49] | You’re a pig. | 你就是头猪 |
[23:05] | We need to move. | 我们得离开这里 |
[23:07] | We’ll die out here in the open. | 不然我们会死在这荒野中的 |
[23:08] | We can’t go anywhere until we stop the bleeding. | 不把血止住我们哪儿都去不了 |
[23:11] | Your Rover girl’s gonna burn for this, boy. | 那流浪者女孩会为此付出代价的 小子 |
[23:13] | Great. | 很好 |
[23:14] | I’ll be sure and tell her the next time we hang out. | 下次见面时我一定向她转达 |
[23:24] | Where’s it coming from? | 这声音从哪儿来的 |
[23:38] | I want some more. | 再给我来点 |
[23:39] | Ah, yeah! | 太好了 |
[23:41] | I know a brothel owner who pays triple for Elves. | 我认识一个肯花3倍价钱买下精灵的妓院老板 |
[23:44] | Got a little fight in ya. Good. | 你还挺倔啊 好 |
[23:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[23:51] | Please help me! | 救救我 |
[23:54] | Yell all you want, Princess. | 尽情地喊吧 公主殿下 |
[23:55] | It’s nothing but music to me. | 对我来说就跟伴奏一样 |
[24:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:06] | 20 times what Cephalo paid. | 比赛法罗给我的多20倍 |
[24:08] | That’s what you said. | 那可是你说的 |
[24:09] | Of course. You have my word. | 一定 我向你保证 |
[24:26] | You thieving little bitch! | 你个偷东西的小婊子 |
[24:29] | Hey, you’re the one who taught me | 是你教会我 |
[24:30] | the value of a good double-cross. | 出卖别人的好处的 |
[24:33] | Horses are outside. Let’s go. | 马在外面 我们走吧 |
[24:35] | You’re bringing him with us? | 你打算带上他一起走吗 |
[24:37] | Unless you’d like to do the honors. | 不然你就动手杀了他 |
[24:40] | If he is with us, he’s not hunting us. | 他跟我们在一起 就不会追杀我们 |
[24:42] | Consider him insurance. | 就当他是个保障吧 |
[24:43] | You think my men will ever let you walk out of here? | 你觉得我手下的人会让你们平安离开吗 |
[24:48] | You’re right. | 说的没错 |
[24:51] | It’s a good thing I took care of them. | 还好我已经搞定他们了 |
[24:56] | Nothing a little knockout powder can’t handle. | 用点迷药什么都能搞定 |
[25:08] | Stay in formation. | 保持队型 |
[25:10] | Fill the gaps. | 注意补位 |
[25:17] | What is that? What are you doing? | 那是什么 你要干什么 |
[25:19] | Bite down, big guy. | 咬紧它 大个子 |
[25:22] | You’re gonna feel this. | 会很疼的 |
[25:43] | I can see it. | 我看到它了 |
[25:46] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[25:59] | I leave you alone for a couple of hours and look what happens. | 我离开你们几小时怎么就成这样了 |
[26:07] | You completely fall apart. | 你们被彻底打败了 |
[26:24] | Looking good. | 很养眼啊 |
[26:26] | What do they feed you boys in the Vale? | 你们谷里的男孩子都吃什么 |
[26:32] | Thought you’d be happy to see me. | 我还以为你见到我会很高兴 |
[26:34] | Just ’cause you did the right thing | 我不会因为你这辈子 |
[26:36] | once in your life doesn’t mean I trust you. | 做对了这么一件事就信任你 |
[26:39] | You screwed me in the woods when I first met you, | 第一次见面的时候你在树林里耍了我 |
[26:41] | and you screwed me at the castle when I knew better. | 我吸取教训后你又在城堡里耍了我 |
[26:44] | I’m in no rush to let you do that again. | 我可不想让你再耍我一次 |
[26:46] | Well, that’s too bad. | 真是遗憾 |
[26:49] | You’re pretty good in bed. | 你床上功夫还挺不错的 |
[27:02] | Enough. | 住手 |
[27:05] | Enough! | 住手 |
[27:08] | I said, enough! | 我说了 住手 |
[27:11] | All due respect, Your Highness, | 恕我直言 殿下 |
[27:13] | but get out of my way. Now! | 但请别挡道 让开 |
[27:15] | I understand you want justice, Captain, | 我明白你想伸张正义 队长 |
[27:17] | but not like this. | 但不是像这样伸张 |
[27:18] | Keeping him alive is a mistake. | 留他一命是个错误 |
[27:19] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[27:21] | But if so, it will be my mistake. Now stand down. | 但就算是 也是我的错误 退下吧 |
[27:27] | We’re not done, Rover. | 我跟你没完 流浪者 |
[27:30] | Aye-aye, Captain. | 收到 队长 |
[27:48] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[27:55] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么也没听到 |
[27:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:58] | No birds. | 没有鸟鸣 |
[28:01] | – Scout. – Yes, sir. | -侦察兵 -在 长官 |
[28:14] | Take a look up ahead. | 到前面去探探 |
[28:15] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[28:22] | Anything we should know? | 有什么我们应该知道的情况吗 |
[28:26] | Scouting for tracks. | 去探探踪迹 |
[28:27] | According to the map, | 照地图来看 |
[28:28] | the fort is just beyond these woods. | 城堡就在这片树林后面 |
[28:30] | I don’t want any more nasty surprises. | 我不想再有什么讨厌的”惊喜”了 |
[28:58] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[29:03] | We have to help him! | 我们得去救他 |
[29:04] | Princess. That area is poison. | 公主 那片地方有毒 |
[29:06] | We have to stay back. | 我们不能上前 |
[29:19] | The wind is changing. | 风向在变 |
[29:21] | We have to move. | 我们得走了 |
[30:06] | I come in peace, Gnome. | 我为和平而来 侏儒 |
[30:08] | I’ve been locked up for 10 years. | 我被锁在这里10年了 |
[30:11] | The only peace I will accept is your father’s head on a pike. | 我唯一接受的和平就是把你父亲的头插长矛上 |
[30:16] | I have something better. | 我有更好的东西 |
[30:19] | This is a key to your shackles. | 这是打开你的镣铐的钥匙 |
[30:22] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[30:27] | A proposition. | 一个提议 |
[30:31] | Your help in exchange for your freedom. | 你帮助我们以换取你的自由 |
[30:34] | You must be desperate to come to me. | 你一定很绝望才来找我 |
[30:39] | The Elves are scared. | 精灵们都吓坏了吧 |
[30:43] | We are. | 的确 |
[30:45] | And you should be, too. | 你也该害怕的 |
[30:49] | The Dagda Mor has returned. | 岱达摩回来了 |
[30:53] | Then we’re all undone. | 那我们就都完了 |
[31:03] | You’re sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[31:05] | There is no certainty with magic… | 魔法没什么确定性可言… |
[31:08] | but we are running out of time. | 但我们快没时间了 |
[31:11] | Control your emotions. | 控制好你的情绪 |
[31:14] | Sure. | 好的 |
[31:48] | I felt her magic calling to me, young one. | 我感受到了她的魔力在召唤我 年轻人 |
[31:52] | What have you done to Amberle? | 你对安波莉干了什么 |
[31:53] | You cannot save the girl. | 你没办法救那个女孩儿的 |
[31:56] | The Druid was a fool to send you. | 那个德鲁伊把你送来真是犯傻 |
[32:10] | Bandon! | 班登 |
[32:11] | Bandon! | 班登 |
[32:19] | 3,000 years have passed, | 三千年过去了 |
[32:21] | yet humankind’s weapons are still claiming lives. | 人类的武器却仍然在夺人性命 |
[32:24] | I lost a good man back there, Rover. | 我失去了一名好队友 流浪者 |
[32:26] | Oh, don’t worry about it, Captain. | 别担心 队长 |
[32:28] | The Elves will get their chance to destroy the world. | 精灵会有机会毁灭世界的 |
[32:30] | I hate to interrupt, | 我不想打断 |
[32:32] | but when the demons show up, | 但等恶魔出现了 |
[32:33] | there won’t be any Elf this, human that. | 就没有什么精灵人类之分了 |
[32:36] | It’ll just be us and them. | 只有我们和它们 |
[32:40] | Look! | 看 |
[32:56] | We made it! | 我们成功了 |
[33:03] | Where are the guards? | 守卫到哪里去了 |
[33:27] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[33:28] | Rin Katsin. | 林·卡特森 |
[33:57] | Fall back! | 后退 |
[33:58] | Scouts, engage! | 侦察兵 迎战 |
[34:01] | Retreat to the woods and stay hidden. | 退回树林 躲起来 |
[34:03] | That thing will tear your men apart! | 那玩意儿会把你的人撕碎的 |
[34:08] | – Princess, cut me loose! – Don’t listen to him! | -公主 给我松绑 -别听他的 |
[34:10] | Do not do it. | 别这么做 |
[34:11] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[34:20] | Take the Princess to the woods. | 带公主到树林里 |
[34:22] | Short tips and I will distract that big bastard with the Stones. | 小短尖儿和我用精灵石引开那个混蛋 |
[34:24] | – Let’s go. – We will? | -我们走 -我俩吗 |
[34:30] | Fire those Stones up, kid! | 启动那些精灵石 小子 |
[34:35] | They’re not working! | 不管用啊 |
[34:37] | Time for Plan B. | 用候补计划 |
[34:38] | – Which is? – Run! | -计划是什么 -跑 |
[35:01] | Give me your dagger and your water skin. | 把你的匕首和水袋给我 |
[35:03] | – What? Why? – So I can stab you in the neck. | -什么 为什么 -为了一刀捅你脖子上 |
[35:05] | Just give ’em to me! | 快给我吧 |
[35:07] | I didn’t survive out here all these years | 我在外头能活这么些年 |
[35:08] | without learning a few tricks. | 没几下子可不行 |
[35:23] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[35:30] | He’s going after Amberle. | 它去追安波莉了 |
[35:31] | We need to draw it away. | 我们得引开它 |
[35:34] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[35:35] | Demons are drawn by blood. | 恶魔会追随血腥味 |
[35:37] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[35:38] | You think? | 你觉得吗 |
[35:49] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[35:50] | Now we see how tough this bastard really is. | 现在我们要看看这家伙有多皮实了 |
[35:52] | Come on. | 来 |
[36:09] | Move fast. | 动作快点 |
[36:10] | Stick to dry land. | 只在干燥的地上走 |
[36:13] | Breathe as little as possible. | 尽量放轻呼吸 |
[36:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:26] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[36:50] | Told you I had a plan. | 就说我有计划吧 |
[37:15] | Having second thoughts, Prince? | 考虑清楚了吗 王子 |
[37:19] | And third and fourth ones. | 考虑半天了 |
[37:22] | With good reason. | 想清楚 |
[37:24] | The Breakline is no place for an Elf. | 断裂山脉可不是精灵能待的地方 |
[37:26] | It’s no place for anyone as long as Demons inhabit it. | 只要恶魔还在 什么种族都不能存活 |
[37:30] | Diana. How did you know that I’d be here? | 戴安娜 你怎么知道我在这 |
[37:31] | Because when someone tells you no, you tend to do the opposite. | 你是别人叫你别去 你偏要去的人 |
[37:34] | If you’re here to stop me, save your breath. | 你要是来阻止我就省省 |
[37:36] | I have to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[37:37] | What you’re doing is treason. | 你这是叛国 |
[37:39] | If you have a better idea, I’m all points. | 你有更好的办法吗 我洗耳恭听 |
[37:40] | – We do. I’m going with you. – The hell you are. | -有 我跟你一起去 -你疯了吗 |
[37:43] | The Chosen died on my watch. | 神选之子死在我眼前 |
[37:44] | Won’t let these creatures take you as well. | 我不会让它们再杀了你的 |
[37:50] | You’re okay with this? | 你同意这事吗 |
[37:52] | No, not at all. | 当然不同意 |
[37:55] | But like you said, we have to do something. | 但如你所说 我们必须做点什么 |
[37:59] | What about Father? | 父王呢 |
[38:01] | I’ll handle Father. | 我来应付父王 |
[38:05] | You two just focus on getting back here alive. | 你们只要活着回来就好 |
[38:07] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[38:08] | We’ll be back before you know it. | 我们很快就会回来的 |
[38:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:18] | Move. | 行动 |
[38:20] | Keep walking. | 接着走 |
[38:29] | Manx? | 曼克斯 |
[38:32] | Manx? | 曼克斯 |
[38:38] | Forgive the intrusion, Father. | 父王 抱歉我闯了进来 |
[38:41] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[38:42] | Oh, me neither. | 我也是 |
[38:45] | I can’t find Manx. | 我找不到曼克斯 |
[38:47] | I’m worried about him. | 我很担心它 |
[38:48] | We are at war, | 现在在打仗 |
[38:50] | and you’re worried about a hound. | 你竟然在担心一条狗 |
[38:52] | Well, he is loyal to me. | 它对我很忠诚 |
[38:56] | What’s the matter, boy? | 怎么了 孩子 |
[38:58] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么事了 |
[39:01] | I have failed you, Father. | 我辜负了你 父王 |
[39:03] | I’ve let you down. | 我让你失望了 |
[39:05] | And I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[39:09] | But this rift between us, I… I can’t bear it. | 我受不了我们之间存在隔阂 |
[39:13] | Look, you have not let me down. | 你没有让我失望 |
[39:15] | The world has let me down. | 是世界让我失望了 |
[39:18] | I need you by my side now more than ever. | 我现在比以往更需要你的协助 |
[39:21] | But not on the throne. | 但你不会把王位给我 |
[39:24] | No, not until my work is done. | 是 要等我完成我的使命 |
[39:34] | Well, if you will not give me the throne, | 如果你不把王位给我 |
[39:37] | then I’ll just have to take it. | 我就自己拿了 |
[40:13] | Long live the king. | 国王万岁 |