时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | No Elf has ever traveled beyond the Breakline. | 还没有精灵去过断裂山脉的边界 |
[00:02] | Without an army, you won’t survive. | 不带大军 你不可能活着回来 |
[00:04] | Which is why I need a guide. | 这就是为什么我需要一个向导 |
[00:05] | Slanter. | 萨兰特 |
[00:07] | Proposition. Your help in exchange for your freedom. | 一个提议 你帮助我们以换取你的自由 |
[00:09] | You must be desperate. | 你一定很绝望 |
[00:11] | Dagda Mor has returned. | 岱达摩回来了 |
[00:12] | The quest is more important than any one life! | 那个任务比任何一个人的性命都重要 |
[00:15] | You can’t let your emotions get in the way! | 你不能被情感所牵制 |
[00:17] | The Ellcrys seed must be carried | 必须将艾尔奎斯圣树的种子 |
[00:19] | to a place called Safehold. | 带到避风堡 |
[00:20] | She’s not gonna help us if we keep her | 这样把她像囚犯一样拖着 |
[00:22] | dragged along like a prisoner. | 她可没法帮助咱们 |
[00:23] | Are you sure you don’t want her hands free | 你确定你不是想让她解放双手 |
[00:24] | for some other reason? | 来做其他什么事吗 |
[00:27] | Fire those stones up, kid! | 启动那些精灵石 小子 |
[00:29] | – They’re not working. – Time for plan “B.” | -不管用啊 -用候补计划 |
[00:34] | I told you I had a plan. | 就说我有计划吧 |
[00:36] | I deserve the crown. | 我配得上那顶王冠 |
[00:37] | No one deserves the crown. | 没人配得上那顶王冠 |
[00:40] | Then I’ll just have to take it. | 那我就自己拿了 |
[00:44] | Long live the king. | 国王万岁 |
[01:07] | – Come on. – Where are you taking me? | -快来 -你要带我去哪 |
[01:10] | It’s a surprise. | 给你个惊喜 |
[01:12] | I’ve had enough surprises for one lifetime. | 至今为止我遇到的惊喜已经够多了 |
[01:25] | Wil! | 威尔 |
[01:37] | Wil?! | 威尔 |
[01:40] | Damn you. | 讨厌 |
[01:49] | It still works. | 它还能用 |
[01:55] | Climb on. | 上来 |
[02:10] | See? It’s fun, right? | 看 很有趣不是吗 |
[02:18] | I do have feelings for you. | 我真的对你有感觉 |
[02:21] | And you thought you’d show me by sleeping with Eretria? | 你觉得跟埃蕾崔娅上床能让我明白这点吗 |
[02:26] | Only because I couldn’t have what I really wanted. | 那只是因为我无法得到我真正想要的 |
[02:58] | Amberle… | 安波莉… |
[03:45] | It’s okay, you’re awake. | 没事了 你醒了 |
[03:47] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[03:50] | You were moaning in your sleep, princess. | 你睡觉的时候发出呻吟 公主 |
[03:52] | Dreaming about the mongrel’s pouty lips, no doubt. | 肯定是梦到那个小杂种的翘唇了 |
[03:59] | We need to go, this place isn’t safe. | 我们要马上动身 这个地方不安全 |
[04:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:02] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[04:04] | There’s a storm coming. | 风暴马上就要来了 |
[04:06] | A big one. | 大型的 |
[04:07] | We need to move. | 我们要马上启程 |
[04:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[04:24] | Where’s your brother? | 你弟弟去哪了 |
[04:26] | Hopefully halfway to Tyrsis by now. | 估计他已经在去提尔西斯的路上了 |
[04:29] | He’s gone to petition the federation. | 他去请求结盟 |
[04:31] | He believes that building a coalition with the Humans | 他坚信与人类并肩协作 |
[04:33] | is key to surviving the Demon siege. | 是抵抗恶魔围攻的关键 |
[04:35] | Your brother is a fool, but no matter. | 你弟弟是个蠢货 不过先不管这个 |
[04:38] | We have more pressing concerns. | 我们有更紧急的事情要担忧 |
[04:48] | The Druid has been lying to us. | 那个德鲁伊一直在欺骗我们 |
[04:57] | Is this… | 这是… |
[04:58] | The Blade of the Warlock Lord. | 巫王之剑 |
[05:01] | Forged by the Druid order to overcome dark magic. | 由德鲁伊铸造 用来抵抗黑魔法 |
[05:04] | Strong enough to defeat the Dagda Mor. | 这把剑十分强大 可以打败岱达摩 |
[05:08] | I thought this was destroyed after | 我以为这把剑在第二次众族之战后 |
[05:09] | – the second War of the Races. – So did I. | -被摧毁了 -我之前也这么认为 |
[05:11] | But according to the Codex, | 但是根据法典所述 |
[05:13] | it lies concealed in a vault beneath our city. | 它被封存在我们城市下面的地下室中 |
[05:17] | Now the Druid must have known that. | 那个德鲁伊肯定知道这件事了 |
[05:19] | Why would he hide such a thing? | 他为什么要隐瞒这件事 |
[05:20] | You said he could be trusted, | 你说过我们可以相信他 |
[05:21] | You said that he was the only one | 你说他是唯一一个 |
[05:23] | with the power to protect… | 有能力来保护… |
[05:24] | I know what I said and I know what I’ve done. | 我知道我说过做过什么 |
[05:30] | But if my fears are right, | 但如果我的担忧是正确的 |
[05:31] | then we are vulnerable. | 那我们现在的处境十分危险 |
[05:34] | I should have trusted you. | 我本应该相信你的 |
[05:39] | I’ll find this blade. | 我会找到这把剑 |
[05:41] | And if the Druid proves to be our enemy, | 如果德鲁伊真是我们的敌人 |
[05:44] | then we will face him together. | 那我们就一同应敌 |
[05:48] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢你 儿子 |
[05:51] | You’re the only one I can trust. | 你是我唯一可以信任的人 |
[06:01] | We need to find Safehold. | 我们要找到避风堡 |
[06:03] | We’ll rest when we’ve reach the Mermiddon. | 等我们到达梅尔米顿时就休息 |
[06:08] | Am I the only one who thinks staying the course | 只有我一个人觉得坚持原路线 |
[06:09] | is a bad idea? | 是个烂主意吗 |
[06:11] | – What do you mean? – That Demon at the Fort? | -你什么意思 -在城堡遇到的那个恶魔 |
[06:13] | It knew we were coming. | 它知道我们要来 |
[06:15] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[06:16] | Allanon said the Dagda Mor had a spy at Arborlon. | 亚拉农说过岱达摩在阿博隆内有眼线 |
[06:19] | The Changeling. | 换生灵 |
[06:20] | We saw it die. | 我们亲眼看见它死了 |
[06:22] | There could be another. | 可能不止一个 |
[06:23] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[06:25] | We need to find another way to the Wilderun. | 我们要找其他路去狂野之地 |
[06:27] | There is no other way. | 没有其它的路可走 |
[06:28] | Those mountains are impassable. | 那些山脉根本翻不过去 |
[06:29] | There’s always Pykon. | 还有派肯山 |
[06:32] | It offers passage through the Rock Spur | 它有一条穿过乱石岗的通道 |
[06:34] | and into the Wilderun beyond. | 可由此去往狂野之地 |
[06:36] | Pykon? | 派肯山 |
[06:37] | A fairy tale, princess. | 那只是个神话 公主殿下 |
[06:39] | Pykon’s no fairy tale. | 派肯山不是神话 |
[06:41] | My parents died in the dungeons | 我的父母就死在那里一个 |
[06:42] | of that stinking Elvin Fortress. | 散发着恶臭的精灵堡垒的地牢里 |
[06:45] | While we argue, that storm is closing in. | 我们再这么争论下去 暴风雪就要来了 |
[06:47] | If you want to spend the next six days | 如果你想在接下来的6天时间里 |
[06:49] | walking around the damn mountain, be my guest! | 都围着这座山绕来绕去 那就悉听尊便 |
[06:51] | I’m outta here. | 反正我不干了 |
[06:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:56] | Take us there. | 带我们去那儿 |
[06:58] | – How long will it take? – Half a day’s climb, tops. | -需要多久 -半天的山路 最多 |
[07:01] | Try anything, and I’ll let Crispin finish what he started. | 你要是耍什么花招 我就让克里斯宾宰了你 |
[07:09] | Scouts, move out. | 侦察兵们 启程 |
[07:11] | And keep your eyes open. | 保持警惕 |
[07:50] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[07:51] | I just… | 我只是… |
[07:53] | wanted to see him. | 想来看看他 |
[07:55] | He cannot sense your presence. | 他现在无法感觉到你的存在 |
[07:57] | Or your affection. | 或者你对他的感情 |
[07:58] | Then do something. | 那你就帮帮他 |
[08:00] | You let this happen! | 这都是你一手造成的 |
[08:01] | Heal him or… | 治好他或者… |
[08:02] | I’m trying, but his mind has gone dark. | 我在尽力 但他的内心已经被黑暗吞噬了 |
[08:15] | Get me out of here! | 救我离开这儿 |
[08:18] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[08:25] | Resist him, boy! | 抵抗住他 孩子 |
[08:48] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[08:56] | Explain yourself. | 请你解释一下 |
[08:58] | Go now. | 快走 |
[09:01] | Leave me! | 快离开我 |
[09:18] | The king believes that the Druid may have been corrupted | 国王认为德鲁伊可能已经 |
[09:21] | by the very same Demon leading the attacks. | 跟发动这场袭击的恶魔同流合污了 |
[09:23] | If that’s true, then Allanon may have sent Amberle | 如果真是这样 那亚拉农可能已经把安波莉 |
[09:25] | into a trap. | 引进了圈套 |
[09:27] | Cat, I need your help. | 卡特 我需要你的帮助 |
[09:29] | There is a weapon hidden in a vault below the palace. | 有件武器藏在宫殿下面的地窖里 |
[09:33] | If the Druid really is lost, it might be our only chance | 如果德鲁伊真的叛变了 它或许是我们 |
[09:36] | to defeat the Dagda Mor. | 击败岱达摩的唯一机会 |
[09:37] | I would do anything to avenge the Chosen, | 只要能替神选之子复仇 我什么都愿意做 |
[09:39] | but I don’t know of any weapon. | 但是我不知道地窖里有武器 |
[09:40] | But you know this palace. | 但你是了解这个宫殿的 |
[09:42] | There are miles of tunnels below. | 在这之下有绵延几公里的地道 |
[09:44] | It’s got to be somewhere that no one would think to look. | 它一定就藏在大家都忽略了的某个地方 |
[09:51] | I’ve heard whispers about a chamber beneath the dungeons. | 我听过有人说过在地牢下面有一间房间 |
[09:54] | Some of the servants say it’s cursed, | 一些仆人说这间房间被诅咒了 |
[09:56] | but it’s just talk. | 但也只是传言而已 |
[09:57] | Show me. | 带我去看看 |
[10:17] | Slanter, wait. | 萨兰特 等等 |
[10:29] | No… | 不… |
[10:31] | No. | 不 |
[10:33] | My people! | 我的子民啊 |
[10:34] | Slaughtered by Demons. | 被恶魔屠杀殆尽 |
[10:37] | These monsters don’t discriminate. | 这些怪物对谁都下此毒手 |
[10:39] | If we don’t unite against them, | 如果我们不联合起来抵抗它们 |
[10:40] | more innocents will die. | 会有更多无辜的人被杀害 |
[10:43] | I must say last rites, to release their spirits. | 我必须要完成最后的仪式 解放他们的灵魂 |
[10:48] | It is our custom. | 这是我们的习俗 |
[10:49] | We’re almost at the Breakline. | 我们就快到断裂山脉了 |
[10:51] | We don’t have time. | 我们的时间所剩无几 |
[11:03] | We’ll make time. | 时间都是挤出来的 |
[11:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:09] | We’ve been at war with the Gnomes for 30 years. | 我们已经和这些侏儒打了30年的仗了 |
[11:11] | Now we have a common enemy. | 现在我们有了共同的敌人 |
[11:12] | This is an opportunity. | 这是个机会 |
[11:16] | Your earthly body yields. | 你尘世间的身体已死去 |
[11:19] | Flesh transformed to clay and ash to | 肉体化为尘土和灰烬 |
[11:23] | fertilize the fields. | 滋养大地 |
[11:25] | Born anew, conveyed on wings of light, | 重获新生 让光芒之翼带领你 |
[11:28] | to go with our fallen kin beyond the skies of sight. | 与逝去的亲人们一同共赴天际 |
[11:37] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[11:43] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[11:44] | Get back. | 退后 |
[12:35] | Here! | 抓住我 |
[12:49] | It should be here! | 应该在这里的 |
[12:51] | Maybe it’s the next peak over! | 或许在下一个山峰那儿 |
[12:53] | Maybe it doesn’t exist at all! | 或许压根就不存在呢 |
[12:55] | Your stupidity is going to get us all killed! | 你的愚蠢会害死我们所有人的 |
[12:57] | Well, I heard zero good ideas from you, Captain! | 我也没听你提过什么好意见 队长 |
[12:59] | Here’s an idea… I slit your throat | 现在我就有个提议…割断你的喉咙 |
[13:01] | and use your body to fuel our fire. | 用你的尸体来点火取暖 |
[13:03] | Killing each other won’t get us off this mountain! | 互相残杀可没法帮我们翻越这座山 |
[13:08] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[13:32] | Nice-looking fairy tale, isn’t it? | 这神话挺好看的 是吧 |
[13:54] | Come on. | 快点 |
[14:22] | Home sweet home. | 这个地方可真不错 |
[14:24] | Looks abandoned. | 看起来已经荒废了 |
[14:27] | Looks can be deceiving. | 别被外表迷惑 |
[14:46] | Who the hell is she? | 她到底是谁 |
[15:00] | Anyone else have a problem with this plan? | 没有人觉得我们现在做的这事不靠谱吗 |
[15:03] | Following a creepy kid through an abandoned fortress? | 在废弃的古堡里跟着一个吓人的小孩儿走吗 |
[15:06] | Not at all. | 完全不觉得 |
[15:21] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[15:23] | Please forgive my appearance, | 请原谅我这样出现 |
[15:24] | it’s been a long time since we had any company. | 我们已经很久没有过客人了 |
[15:27] | You were expecting us? | 你在等我们来 |
[15:29] | Mag saw you coming up the mountain. | 麦格看见你们爬上山 |
[15:32] | Where are my manners? | 失礼了 |
[15:34] | I am Dontes Remikin. | 我叫唐特斯·莱姆肯 |
[15:35] | My friends call me Remo. | 我的朋友们叫我莱姆 |
[15:38] | What friends? | 什么朋友 |
[15:39] | Well, back when we were operational. | 这地方还有用的时候 有不少人住的 |
[15:42] | These days it’s just Mag and me. | 现在只剩下麦格和我了 |
[15:46] | Sir, Crispin Edensong, | 先生 我是克里斯宾·易丁森 |
[15:49] | Captain of the Home Guard of Arborlon. | 阿博隆的禁卫军队长 |
[15:50] | You commanded this fort? | 您管理着这座堡垒吗 |
[15:51] | I was an officer during the war. | 我在战争期间是一名军官 |
[15:54] | Now I’m just a… a caretaker. | 现在我只是…一个看守员 |
[15:57] | We heard this place might offer | 我们听说这个地方有 |
[15:58] | passage beyond the mountains. | 穿越山脉的通道 |
[16:00] | There is nothing beyond the mountains but the Wilderun. | 穿越山脉就是狂野之地 |
[16:03] | That is no place for Elves. | 那可不是精灵待的地方 |
[16:06] | We’re on an urgent mission | 我们有国王艾温坦·艾雷瑟迪尔 |
[16:07] | on the orders of king Eventine Elessedil. | 下派的紧急任务 |
[16:12] | Then it is an honor to host such esteemed guests. | 那么能接待如此尊贵的客人是我的荣幸 |
[16:14] | I’m afraid the passage you seek | 但很遗憾你们寻找的那条通道 |
[16:16] | was destroyed two winters ago. | 在两年前的冬天被毁了 |
[16:18] | It collapsed in an avalanche. | 它在一场雪崩中坍塌了 |
[16:21] | You should stay until the storm passes. | 你们等到风雪停了再走吧 |
[16:24] | We have food, hot water. | 我们有食物和热水 |
[16:26] | Our provisions are meager, but they’re yours to share. | 我们的储备虽少 但能和你们分享 |
[16:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:31] | We will tell the king of your kindness. | 我们会告诉国王你的善举 |
[16:33] | Good. | 好极了 |
[16:35] | Please, this way. | 这边请 |
[17:05] | A royal bath must be something. | 皇家浴室一定很不一样吧 |
[17:08] | Rose petals in the water. | 水里放着玫瑰花瓣 |
[17:12] | Servant girls massaging your back. | 还有侍女在背上按摩 |
[17:14] | Another princess joke. | 又嘲讽我是公主 |
[17:17] | What’s my line? | 那我该说什么呢 |
[17:18] | I didn’t know Rovers bathed at all? | 我都不知道流浪者会不会洗澡 |
[17:20] | Something like that? | 就是这种话吧 |
[17:24] | Well, at least we don’t lie to ourselves. | 至少我们不对自己撒谎 |
[17:27] | We see something we want and we go after it. | 我们看到想要的就去争取 |
[17:30] | So it’s Rover custom to jump into bed | 所以流浪者习惯和所有遇见的 |
[17:32] | with every guy you meet? | 男人上床吗 |
[17:34] | Honestly? | 说实话 |
[17:36] | It’s not just guys. | 不只是男的 |
[17:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:48] | Afraid you’ll like it? | 你怕自己会喜欢吗 |
[17:54] | You and Cephalo deserve each other. | 你和赛法罗真是绝配 |
[18:06] | That mark, what does it mean? | 那个标记 那是什么意思 |
[18:10] | I don’t know, I’ve always had it. | 不知道 从我有记忆开始就在那了 |
[18:19] | I guess it’s just how my first owner | 我猜可能是我第一任主人用来 |
[18:21] | kept track of his property. | 追踪他的”资产”的吧 |
[18:31] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[18:33] | Nothing good. | 不是什么好事 |
[18:38] | We Rovers have a saying. | 我们流浪者有个说法 |
[18:40] | “Golden offers are iron at their core.” | “太过慷慨的人一般都没安好心” |
[18:43] | I don’t trust this Remo guy. | 我不信任这个叫莱姆的家伙 |
[18:44] | And I don’t trust you. | 我也不信任你 |
[18:45] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[18:46] | That I know my own kind. | 我了解我这类的人 |
[18:48] | And that pointy-eared son of a bitch | 那个尖耳朵混蛋 |
[18:49] | is lying about the avalanche. | 是在撒谎说有雪崩 |
[18:52] | You know, if we found this place, | 如果我们能找到这个地方 |
[18:54] | so can the Demons. | 恶魔们也能找到 |
[18:55] | Maybe we should worry about that | 也许我们更应该担心恶魔 |
[18:57] | and not some Elvin janitor. | 而不是什么精灵看守 |
[18:59] | This fortress is impenetrable. | 这堡垒是难以进入的 |
[19:01] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[19:01] | We walked right in the front door. | 我们可是从大门直接走进来了 |
[19:03] | I’d feel better if one of us kept watch. | 我觉得还是留一个人放哨比较好 |
[19:05] | No one’s stopping you, kid. | 没人拦着你 孩子 |
[19:07] | Pardon the intrusion, but dinner is served. | 抱歉打扰 不过晚饭准备好了 |
[19:11] | Remo, you beautiful bastard. | 莱姆 好伙计 |
[19:15] | I’m so hungry I could eat a Troll’s left nut. | 我都饿得都能吃下巨魔的蛋蛋 |
[19:20] | Sure, I’ll take first watch. | 好吧 我值第一班 |
[19:21] | I don’t need dinner or anything. | 我又不用吃晚饭 |
[19:31] | Smells like death. | 有种死亡的味道 |
[19:35] | Look at all these engravings. | 看看这些雕刻 |
[19:38] | This must be the place. | 肯定就是这个地方了 |
[19:41] | The Druid’s book showed a symbol. | 德鲁伊的书上有个符号 |
[19:43] | We need to locate it. | 我们得找到它 |
[19:44] | It’s got to be some kind of key. | 它一定是某种关键符号 |
[19:51] | They all look the same. | 这些符号看着都一样 |
[20:04] | This is it, this is the one I saw. | 就是它 这就是我见过的符号 |
[20:07] | Find me one that matches that. | 再找个跟它一样的 |
[20:10] | That’s how we find the weapon. | 这样我们就能找到武器了 |
[20:22] | There’s one here. | 这也有一个 |
[20:26] | Put your hand on it. | 把手放上去 |
[20:28] | The Codex says we need to touch it at the same time. | 法典显示我们必须同时按上去 |
[21:34] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[21:48] | Don’t mind if we trade, do you? | 换一下不介意吧 |
[21:50] | Mine had too many peas in it. | 我这盘豌豆太多了 |
[21:51] | I hate peas. | 我不爱吃豌豆 |
[21:54] | Not at all. | 不介意 |
[22:08] | I’ve missed Elvin cooking. | 好久没吃到正宗精灵餐了 |
[22:10] | It’s an old family recipe. | 这是家传的食谱 |
[22:12] | Where are they, your family? | 话说你家人都去哪了 |
[22:14] | After the Fort was decommissioned, | 自从城堡废弃之后 |
[22:16] | my wife and I stayed on to keep watch | 我和我妻子就留在这里 |
[22:18] | over the surrounding Troll settlements. | 看守周围巨魔领地 |
[22:20] | She passed away a few years back. | 她几年前去世了 |
[22:23] | I’m sorry. | 深表遗憾 |
[22:24] | What about the men and women you tortured here? | 那在这里被你折磨的人呢 |
[22:26] | Are you sorry about them? | 你对他们感到抱歉吗 |
[22:27] | Watch your tongue, Rover. | 注意你的言辞 流浪者 |
[22:29] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[22:30] | I know the terrible rumors people whisper about this place. | 那些关于这里的恐怖谣言我也早有耳闻 |
[22:33] | We even spread a few ourselves, | 有些还是我们传出去的呢 |
[22:35] | Hoping to intimidate our enemies. | 就是为了震慑敌心 |
[22:38] | But Pykon was a military outpost, nothing more. | 但派肯山只不过是个军事哨岗而已 |
[22:40] | My parents might disagree, if I could dig their bodies up | 要是我把我父母的尸骨从你地板下挖出来问问 |
[22:43] | from beneath your floor and ask them. | 他们应该不会这么认为 |
[22:45] | I know you hate Elves, but we don’t murder prisoners of war. | 我知道你痛恨精灵 但我们不杀战俘 |
[22:50] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[22:51] | If your parents were prisoners here, | 如果你父母曾是这里的犯人 |
[22:52] | we would have released them when the war ended. | 早在战争结束时我们就把他们放了 |
[22:54] | Perhaps they chose to start a new life, | 也许他们选择开始新生活 |
[22:57] | free of their burdens. | 抛下原来的负担 |
[23:10] | Your ear… It’s like mine. | 你的耳朵 跟我的好像 |
[23:16] | Was your mother human? | 你妈妈也是人类吗 |
[23:17] | My mother’s dead. | 我妈妈去世了 |
[23:20] | Sorry to hear that. | 很抱歉 |
[23:22] | So is mine. | 我妈妈也去世了 |
[23:28] | So pretty. | 真好看 |
[23:30] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[23:32] | A seashell. | 这是贝壳 |
[23:37] | It belonged to my mom. | 是我妈妈的 |
[23:41] | Said it reminded her of where she came from. | 她说这个贝壳能让她想起自己的故乡 |
[23:50] | Have you ever seen the ocean? | 你见过大海吗 |
[23:55] | It’s like the biggest bath you ever saw. | 它就像你所见过的最大的浴池 |
[23:59] | Blue and sparkly. | 湛蓝无比 水光盈盈 |
[24:02] | I can stare at it for hours, | 我能盯着它看几个小时 |
[24:04] | wondering what’s on the other side. | 想象海的对岸是何番景象 |
[24:12] | Have you ever been outside? | 你出去过吗 |
[24:20] | For keeps? | 能给我吗 |
[24:42] | Mag? | 麦格 |
[24:45] | What… | 你… |
[24:48] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[24:56] | It can be difficult, passing the time in a place like this, | 在这种地方度日 只有我们俩相依为命 |
[24:59] | just the two of us. | 是非常痛苦的 |
[25:00] | There isn’t much in the way of entertainment. | 这里没有多少消遣方式 |
[25:03] | That’s why we’re so excited to have guests. | 所以能有客人来我们非常兴奋 |
[25:31] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[25:32] | Shh, it’s not safe. | 小声点 这里不安全 |
[25:35] | If he hears you… | 如果让他听见… |
[25:36] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:37] | It’s not safe. | 这里不安全 |
[25:38] | I need to go, and you need to come with me. | 我得离开这 而你得跟我走 |
[25:43] | I can take you somewhere safe, | 我能把你带到安全的地方 |
[25:46] | somewhere you can play with other kids. | 你能跟其他孩子玩儿的地方 |
[25:50] | Somewhere you can see the sun and the ocean. | 能看到太阳和大海的地方 |
[25:54] | Are there seashells there? | 那里有贝壳吗 |
[25:56] | More than you can count. | 有数不清的贝壳 |
[26:03] | Come on… Stop struggling! | 行了 别挣扎了 |
[26:09] | No! | 不 |
[26:21] | I told you to be quiet. | 告诉你小点声了 |
[26:44] | Ah, good, you’re awake. | 很好 你们醒了 |
[26:47] | I was worried I’d given you too strong a dose. | 我还担心给你们下药太猛了 |
[26:51] | A little wolf’s nettle to bring on a nap. | 一点狼荨麻能让你们昏睡过去 |
[26:55] | Of course… | 当然了 |
[26:59] | If you eat enough of it, like I do, | 如果你们像我一样吃得够多的话 |
[27:01] | your body builds up quite a tolerance. | 身体就会对它产生一定的抗性 |
[27:04] | Your turn, Captain. | 轮到你了 队长 |
[27:07] | Wait! | 等等 |
[27:07] | Don’t tell him anything. | 什么也别说 |
[27:08] | My name is Amberle Elessedil. | 我叫安波莉·艾雷瑟迪尔 |
[27:11] | Granddaughter of your lord and king, | 是你们国王的孙女 |
[27:12] | and by his command I order you to release us! | 以他之名 我命令你放了我们 |
[27:15] | Bad idea. | 糟了 |
[27:25] | A princess? | 是公主殿下啊 |
[27:27] | That changes everything. | 那玩法就不一样了 |
[27:32] | You bastard! | 你个混蛋 |
[27:35] | My intention was to use the boy’s gift to reach Amberle. | 我本打算借助那孩子的天赋联系上安波莉 |
[27:40] | I thought he could help. | 我以为他能帮上忙 |
[27:41] | What I saw was a man overcome by evil. | 我就看见一个被魔化了的人 |
[27:45] | You are not capable of understanding what you saw! | 你根本不知道自己看到的是什么 |
[27:49] | You’re not yourself, Allanon. | 你不太对劲 亚拉农 |
[27:55] | The Dagda Mor used the boy to get inside my mind! | 岱达摩利用那孩子进入了我的意识 |
[27:59] | The Dagda Mor. | 岱达摩 |
[28:00] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[28:02] | The evil everybody fears, but only you can see. | 人人都怕的恶魔 却只有你能看到 |
[28:05] | Tell me, Druid, do you often commune with Demons? | 告诉我 德鲁伊 你经常和恶魔交流吗 |
[28:23] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思 |
[28:26] | Why conceal a weapon that has the power to protect us? | 这把兵器能够保护我们 为什么要藏匿起来 |
[28:29] | To protect you? | 能保护你们 |
[28:31] | That sword is not a salvation, | 这把剑不是救世神器 |
[28:34] | it is a talisman of evil. | 而是恶魔的法宝 |
[28:36] | A darkness that is a danger to us all. | 一个会对我们所有人造成危险的邪恶物件 |
[28:39] | It is you who are the danger, Druid. | 你才是危险所在 德鲁伊 |
[28:49] | It was my mistake. | 这是我的失误 |
[28:50] | I should have killed you the first time, Demon. | 我应该一开始就杀了你 恶魔 |
[29:03] | Finish him. | 干掉他 |
[29:27] | Where did he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[29:30] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[29:36] | You did it, my son. | 你成功了 我的儿子 |
[29:38] | The Druid is no more. | 德鲁伊已经不复存在 |
[29:50] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[29:54] | Because I was trained to. | 因为我受的就是这种训练 |
[29:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:01] | Please help me understand. | 请你告诉我 |
[30:06] | Many years ago, your grandfather, | 很多年以前 你爷爷 |
[30:09] | the noble and wise king Eventine, | 高尚贤明的艾温坦国王 |
[30:12] | tasked me with the job of lead interrogator. | 委任我首席刑讯官的工作 |
[30:15] | It was my solemn duty to extract information | 从我们的敌人口中榨取情报 |
[30:17] | from our enemies. | 是我义不容辞的职责 |
[30:20] | But I am not your enemy. | 但我并非你的敌人 |
[30:22] | Oh, but you are. | 不 你是 |
[30:24] | You all are. | 你们都是 |
[30:29] | And after the war was over, | 战争结束后 |
[30:31] | Eventine sent men here to find me. | 艾温坦派人来这里找我 |
[30:36] | Imagine my surprise when they told me | 当他们跟我说派肯山根本不存在时 |
[30:38] | Pykon didn’t exist. | 想想我有多惊讶 |
[30:40] | Then they murdered my wife and attempted to kill me. | 然后他们杀了我妻子 还要杀我 |
[30:45] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你的话 |
[30:48] | My grandfather is an honorable man. | 我爷爷是一个可敬的人 |
[30:50] | – He wouldn’t… – It doesn’t matter what you believe. | -他不会… -随便你相不相信 |
[30:54] | I know the truth. | 我知道真相是什么 |
[31:06] | Please. | 求求你 |
[31:08] | I’m on a mission to save the Ellcrys. | 我有任务在身 我要挽救艾尔奎斯圣树 |
[31:11] | If I die, the entire world will fall into darkness. | 如果我死了 整个世界都会陷入黑暗 |
[31:20] | I’ve lived in the darkness for many years. | 我已经在黑暗中生活很多年了 |
[31:24] | Darkness is my home. | 黑暗才是我的归宿 |
[31:26] | No! | 不 |
[31:29] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[31:38] | No, please, no! | 不 求求你 不要 |
[31:42] | The halfling? | 半精灵呢 |
[31:43] | He tried to leave. | 他想逃跑 |
[31:44] | Wil! | 威尔 |
[31:47] | No! | 不 |
[31:51] | No! | 不 |
[31:52] | No, no… | 不 不… |
[31:54] | Good girl. | 乖女孩 |
[31:57] | No, please… | 不 求求你… |
[32:13] | Come on, kid. | 加油 孩子 |
[32:14] | That’s it. | 就是那样 |
[32:24] | For the forebrain. | 这要插进你的前脑 |
[32:26] | I stick it through the nostril and tap it in | 我把它从鼻孔穿过去 然后用这个 |
[32:29] | ever so gently with this. | 轻轻地把它敲进去 |
[32:36] | You can bear me a child, live as my wife. | 你可以为我生儿育女 做我妻子 |
[32:40] | Just like Mag’s mother. | 就跟麦格的妈妈一样 |
[32:42] | She was scared, too. | 她当时也很害怕 |
[32:43] | But after a few taps, no more tears. | 但敲过几下之后 她就不哭了 |
[32:48] | But your body will be perfectly functional. | 但你的身体还能很好地生育 |
[32:50] | No… | 不 |
[32:52] | Leave her alone! | 别碰她 |
[32:55] | Wil. | 威尔 |
[33:05] | I’ll leave you one eye so you can watch | 我会给你留一只眼睛 让你看着 |
[33:07] | while I ravish her! | 我强奸她 |
[33:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:37] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我还以为失去你了 |
[33:52] | Hate to break up the honeymoon, | 真不想打断你们的浓情蜜意 |
[33:53] | but I’d really like to get the hell out of here. | 但我真的很想赶快离开这个鬼地方 |
[33:58] | You’re safe now, but we need to go. | 你现在安全了 但我们要离开 |
[34:01] | You know a way out of here? | 你知道怎么出去吗 |
[34:03] | All right, this way. | 好 这边走 |
[34:10] | This is madness. | 真是要疯了 |
[34:12] | We’re lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[34:13] | How could I have been so stupid? | 我怎么能这么蠢呢 |
[34:15] | I can’t believe I trusted a Gnome. | 我居然相信一个侏儒的话 |
[34:18] | I thought I could | 我以为我能 |
[34:19] | redeem myself for failing to protect Aine. | 弥补没能救到艾尼的过错 |
[34:23] | Instead, his killer is galloping across | 然而杀害他的凶手 |
[34:25] | the Four Lands to freedom. | 现在正在四境自由奔驰 |
[34:26] | We all failed him. | 我们都辜负了他 |
[34:33] | Everything changed that night. | 那天晚上一切都变了 |
[34:36] | Yes, it did. | 是 的确如此 |
[34:38] | The Ander I loved disappeared, | 我所爱的安德不在了 |
[34:42] | lost in booze and anger and doubt. | 他变得酗酒 易怒而多疑 |
[34:46] | But I wake every morning hoping he’ll return. | 但我每天醒来时都希望他能变回来 |
[34:55] | Slanter. | 萨兰特 |
[35:02] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[35:03] | I didn’t believe until I saw it with my own eyes. | 除非亲眼所见 否则我不能相信 |
[35:24] | We’re doomed. | 我们死定了 |
[35:44] | You’ll have to go on foot from here. | 我们就此别过吧 |
[35:46] | You’re letting me go? | 你放我走吗 |
[35:47] | People deserve to know what’s coming. | 人们应该知道接下来要面对什么 |
[35:49] | Now go, before I change my mind. | 趁我还没改变主意 快走吧 |
[35:58] | What chance do the Elves have against a force that size? | 面对这种规模的军队 精灵有希望吗 |
[36:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:04] | But for the sake of all the races, we must face it. | 但为了世界众族 我们必须面对 |
[36:07] | And you would do so alone? | 你们要单枪匹马上阵吗 |
[36:08] | Perhaps it’s what we deserve. | 也许这就是我们的命运 |
[36:12] | When I tell my tribe what happened to me, | 当我告诉我的部族我的经历时 |
[36:15] | I will speak of your honor. | 我会提及你的高尚行为 |
[36:18] | In another life, we are not enemies. | 下次见面 我们不再是敌人 |
[36:21] | In another life. | 有缘再见 |
[36:32] | Behind there. | 在这后面 |
[36:38] | A siege exit. | 一条密道 |
[36:39] | This must lead to the pass. | 这里一定通往外面 |
[36:48] | I have a rule here at Pykon. | 派肯山有一条规矩 |
[36:50] | No one leaves. | 没人能离开 |
[36:52] | Mag, come here. | 麦格过来 |
[36:54] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[36:56] | She’s coming with us. | 她要跟我们走 |
[36:57] | They’re taking me to a new home. | 他们要带我去新家 |
[36:59] | This is your home! | 这就是你家 |
[37:00] | You did this. | 是你的错 |
[37:01] | You poisoned her with your lies! | 是你用谎言毒害了她 |
[37:03] | Made her into a deceitful mongrel, like you! | 让她变成跟你一样的骗子 |
[37:06] | Don’t! | 住手 |
[37:07] | No! | 不 |
[37:08] | Mag… | 麦格 |
[37:12] | You bastard! | 混蛋 |
[37:29] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[37:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[37:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:38] | Help me open this door. | 帮我一起开门 |
[37:46] | Turn it. | 转一下 |
[37:48] | Together. Come on. | 一起用力 |
[37:49] | One… two. | 一 二 |
[38:01] | Come on, we have to go. | 来吧 得走了 |
[38:17] | Is that the Wilderun? | 那是狂野之地吗 |
[38:18] | Damn straight! | 直走就是 |
[38:23] | You’ve got to be kidding me! | 开玩笑的吧 |
[38:24] | We blew that thing up! | 那家伙明明被我们炸死了 |
[38:27] | Come on! Get Amberle out of here, now! | 快 带安波莉出去 |
[38:29] | We’re not leaving you. | 我们不会丢下你的 |
[38:30] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我马上就来 |
[38:32] | Go! | 走 |
[39:04] | Come on! | 上吧 |
[39:05] | What about the others? | 其他人怎么办 |
[39:07] | We’ll send it back | 等我们到对面 |
[39:08] | once we’re on the other side. | 再把这东西放回来 |
[39:12] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[39:16] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[39:27] | Crispin? | 克里斯宾 |
[39:31] | Run! | 快跑 |
[39:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:42] | Saving our asses. | 救咱们的命 |
[39:48] | You said we’d help them across! | 你说过要帮他们过来 |
[39:50] | And bring a Demon with them? | 顺便带一只恶魔吗 |
[39:51] | The hell with that! | 拉倒吧 |
[39:52] | Eretria! | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[39:55] | Help us! | 救救我们 |
[40:00] | Eretria… | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[40:02] | He’ll never choose you. | 他不会选你的 |
[40:06] | So be it. | 随便吧 |
[40:18] | She made it, let’s go! | 她到了 我们走 |
[40:20] | Come on. Come on! | 快快快 |
[40:23] | That thing’s right behind us. | 那家伙就在后面 |
[40:25] | Push off and don’t look back! | 出发 别回头 |
[40:31] | Don’t stop! | 别停下 |
[40:36] | Sorry, kiddo. | 抱歉 孩子 |
[40:38] | You deserved better. | 你本不至于此的 |
[40:40] | Just… die already! | 去… 死吧 |