时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The Changeling is an ancient Demon | 换生灵是一种远古的恶魔 |
[00:05] | that can inhabit the form of any being it chooses. | 它可以变成任何它想要的外形 |
[00:09] | Long live the king. | 国王万岁 |
[00:12] | The Druid has been lying to us. | 那个德鲁伊一直在欺骗我们 |
[00:15] | This sword is a talisman of evil. | 这把剑是恶魔的法宝 |
[00:17] | It is you who are the danger. | 你才是危险所在 |
[00:19] | The Druid is no more. | 德鲁伊已经不复存在 |
[00:21] | Pykon’s no fairy tale. | 派肯山不是神话 |
[00:23] | My parents died in the dungeons of that stinking Elvin Fortress. | 我父母死在那个散发恶臭的精灵堡垒的地牢里 |
[00:27] | I’d really like to get the hell out of here. | 我真的很想赶快离开这个鬼地方 |
[00:29] | Run! | 快跑 |
[00:31] | Hold on! | 抓住 |
[00:34] | Die already. | 去死吧 |
[00:37] | The hell with that! | 拉倒吧 |
[01:08] | The stones… | 精灵石 |
[01:31] | Amberle? | 安波莉 |
[01:34] | Eretria? | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[01:48] | Eretria?! | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[01:57] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:19] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[02:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:26] | Come on, man. You’re hurtin’ yourself. | 伙计 你在自讨苦吃 |
[02:32] | Wait, wait, please! | 等等 等等 |
[02:34] | Wait! Please. | 等一下 |
[02:36] | You’re one of them, aren’t you? | 你是他们中的一员 对不对 |
[02:38] | Who? One of who? | 谁 谁的一员 |
[02:39] | The Elf hunters. They took my ear! | 精灵猎手 他们割走了我的耳朵 |
[02:43] | Oh, no, it’s okay. Look, I’m half-Elf. | 没事的 看 我是个半精灵 |
[03:01] | Attacking isn’t an option. | 进攻不是明智的选择 |
[03:03] | The terrain is too hostile, the army’s too big… | 那里地势太凶险 军队过于庞大 |
[03:06] | We’d be crushed before we even reached the battlefield. | 我们还没到达战场就会被击垮 |
[03:08] | What about the Federation? | 联盟怎么办 |
[03:09] | Even if they agreed to fight by our side | 即使他们同意与我们并肩作战 |
[03:11] | and sent every available soldier in the Four Lands, | 派出四境内可调遣的兵力 |
[03:14] | I still don’t like our chances. | 我还是觉得胜算不大 |
[03:16] | What if it were not an attack, but an assassination? | 如果我们放弃正面进攻而考虑暗杀如何 |
[03:19] | We have the blade, and with the Druid out of the way. | 我们有这把剑 而且没有德鲁伊挡道 |
[03:22] | We have the advantage of surprise. | 我们可以出其不意 |
[03:23] | A lot has happened in your absence, brother. | 你离开的时候发生了很多事 弟弟 |
[03:25] | The Druid was in league with the Dagda Mor. | 德鲁伊其实是与岱达摩一伙的 |
[03:27] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[03:30] | Oh, that means Amberle’s… | 那也就意味着安波莉 |
[03:31] | We have to assume that she’s been misled. | 我们只能认为她是被误导了 |
[03:33] | Tell me, if a force was small enough, | 告诉我 如果军队足够小 |
[03:35] | could it reach the Henge undetected? | 有可能在不被发觉的情况下接近巨石阵吗 |
[03:36] | Even if we got there, it’s surrounded by magic. | 即使我们能到达那里 它被魔法保护着 |
[03:39] | Dark magic. | 黑魔法 |
[03:41] | The type that the Warlock Blade was forged to combat. | 巫王之剑正是用来对抗它的 |
[03:46] | The Dagda Mor would be powerless against it. | 岱达摩在它面前毫无还手之力 |
[03:49] | You need to sneak in and kill him. | 你们需要潜伏进去杀掉他 |
[03:51] | You can’t be serious. | 您一定是在开玩笑 |
[03:53] | It’s our only chance. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[03:54] | At what, dying? | 什么机会 送死吗 |
[03:56] | We can’t send our soldiers to slaughter like that. | 我们不能让士兵去白白送死 |
[03:58] | Father, I should be the one to go. | 父亲 我才是最佳人选 |
[04:00] | I will bring you back his head. | 我会把他的头颅带回来 |
[04:02] | Let me wield the blade for you. | 让我为您挥舞剑刃 |
[04:04] | No. | 不 |
[04:05] | You’re next in line, you’re needed here. | 你是皇位的继承者 你必须留这里 |
[04:07] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[04:09] | You are both my sons. | 你们俩都是我的儿子 |
[04:12] | There are no two men on the planet that I could be | 在这世上我只相信你们二人 |
[04:14] | more certain of would bring home a victory. | 能够唱着胜利凯歌而归 |
[04:17] | You shall both go. | 你们两个都应该去 |
[04:19] | Wha… | 什… |
[04:20] | But, father, you… | 但是父亲 你… |
[04:21] | The decision is made. | 我心意已决 |
[04:23] | Two sons, one blade… | 两个儿子 一把剑 |
[04:28] | one purpose. | 一个目标 |
[04:36] | The Demon won’t even know you’re coming. | 恶魔根本预料不到你们会奇袭 |
[05:42] | Wil! | 威尔 |
[05:46] | Eretria! | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[05:56] | Where did he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[05:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:58] | He slipped out of my hands. | 他从我手里逃走了 |
[06:03] | I need the other ear. | 我要他另一只耳朵 |
[06:13] | You lost him. | 你把他弄丢了 |
[06:15] | Elves just don’t fall out of the sky every day. | 不是天天都有精灵从天上掉下来的 |
[06:19] | Find that Elf! | 去找到那个精灵 |
[06:20] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[06:27] | They’ve done something to Wil. | 他们肯定对威尔干了什么 |
[06:29] | – We need to – Those aren’t just any humans. | -我们得 -他们可不是普通人类 |
[06:32] | They’re Elf hunters. | 他们是精灵猎手 |
[07:48] | You look worried. | 你看起来很忧虑 |
[07:53] | It is not weakness to disobey your father’s orders. | 违抗你父亲的命令并不是软弱的表现 |
[07:58] | They are the king’s orders. | 那是君王之令 |
[08:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:06] | But rushing in alone | 但是想单枪匹马地 |
[08:08] | to kill the Dagda Mor is suicide. | 去杀掉岱达摩无异于自杀 |
[08:12] | So is waiting. | 那就等着吗 |
[08:22] | This is a chance to prove myself worthy. | 这是一个证明我自己的机会 |
[08:27] | I know that you’re upset with him, | 我知道你对他很失望 |
[08:30] | but you cannot make him give you the crown. | 但是你不可能让他把王冠传给你 |
[08:35] | Now is the time to stand united. | 现在我们应该团结一致 |
[08:39] | Together, behind the walls of Arborlon. | 一同守卫在阿博隆的高墙之后 |
[08:44] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[08:59] | This will stop the bleeding. | 这样能止住血 |
[09:08] | It feels good. | 感觉还不错 |
[09:12] | Mmm, real good. | 真的很好 |
[09:15] | This particular combo is also good for recreational use. | 这种药材还能让你欲仙欲死呢 |
[09:22] | Tell me more about these hunters. | 多告诉我些关于猎手的情况 |
[09:25] | Uh, they’re human. Hate Elves. | 他们是人类 憎恨精灵 |
[09:29] | They hunt us down and harvest our ears. | 他们捕猎我们 然后割取我们的耳朵 |
[09:33] | Harvest them? | 割取耳朵 |
[09:34] | Harvest them for what? | 割取耳朵干什么用 |
[09:36] | Gnomes. | 给侏儒 |
[09:37] | They think Elf ears have some sort of medical properties. | 他们认为精灵耳朵具有某种药用性能 |
[09:43] | By this time next week, my left ear will be ground up | 等到下周此时 我的左耳就会被碾碎 |
[09:46] | in some horny Gnome’s tea. | 放入某个饥渴侏儒的茶中 |
[09:48] | I was travelling with two friends. | 我和我的两个朋友旅行至此地 |
[09:51] | I’m worried that these hunters might have snatched them. | 我担心她们被这些猎手们抓住了 |
[09:56] | Either of your friends an Elf? | 你的朋友里有精灵吗 |
[10:00] | Then you should be worried. | 那你就该担心了 |
[10:07] | Eretria. | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[10:09] | Eretria, we have to go back. | 埃蕾崔娅 我们得回去 |
[10:10] | You’re not safe back there. | 回到那儿不安全 |
[10:12] | And so we just leave Wil? | 我们就这样扔下威尔吗 |
[10:15] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[10:16] | We find cover, and then we go back | 我们先找藏身的地方 一到天黑 |
[10:17] | and look for him once night falls. | 我们就出来找他 |
[10:27] | Run! | 快跑 |
[10:42] | Amberle! | 安波莉 |
[10:44] | Come on! | 快点 |
[10:59] | We lost them. | 我们跟丢她们了 |
[11:02] | We need to get back to camp and round everyone up. | 我们得回营帐把大家集合起来 |
[11:05] | Now! | 现在就去 |
[11:07] | This isn’t just any Elf we’re hunting. | 我们追的可不是个普通精灵 |
[11:10] | This one is royal. | 她是皇家精灵 |
[11:18] | That was close. | 刚才好险 |
[11:20] | Yeah, no kidding. | 可不是嘛 |
[11:21] | You know, sometimes I feel like | 你知道吗 有时候我觉得 |
[11:22] | there’s someone out there watching over us. | 好像有人在眷顾着我们 |
[11:24] | Don’t know if you call it magic or fate… | 不知道你会说这是魔法还是命运… |
[11:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:57] | Yeah, I think so. | 我没事 |
[12:05] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪儿 |
[12:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:15] | Wait, I’ve heard of places like this. | 等等 我好像听说过这种地方 |
[12:21] | Buildings from the age of Man, | 是人类时期建造的建筑 |
[12:23] | buried during the Great War. | 在世界大战中被掩埋了 |
[12:27] | You can’t seriously believe that. | 你该不会真的相信吧 |
[12:30] | It would have rotted away by now. | 如果是真的早该全都腐烂了 |
[12:33] | They were sealed and preserved. | 它们被封存保护下来了 |
[12:36] | Like a butterfly caught in amber. | 就像是被琥珀封住的蝴蝶一样 |
[12:40] | It’s almost like they were gonna have a party. | 看起来他们好像是要开宴会 |
[12:44] | Place is creepy if you ask me. | 我倒是觉得这里好阴森 |
[12:57] | Whatever this place is, | 不管这是哪里 |
[12:58] | we need to get out of here, and fast, | 我们都得赶快逃出去 |
[13:00] | before those Elf hunters find us. | 赶在被那些精灵猎手发现之前 |
[13:04] | That’s our way out. | 我们就从那里出去 |
[13:14] | We’ll find out when she returns. | 等她回来我们就知道了 |
[13:19] | When they cut off my ear, the pain… | 他们割掉我的耳朵时 真是疼得… |
[13:23] | When they went for the other one, | 他们去追另外一个精灵 |
[13:24] | my partner, Genewen, | 我的同伴吉娜温时 |
[13:25] | fought back, and I escaped. | 她奋力反击 我逃跑了 |
[13:29] | I think they have her in there. | 我认为他们就把她关在那里 |
[13:31] | Maybe your friends, too. | 里面也有可能有你的朋友 |
[13:33] | What were you two doing out here? | 你们两个在这里干什么 |
[13:35] | We were on a scouting mission. | 我们在执行侦查任务 |
[13:36] | We come from Olden Moor. | 我们来自奥尔登沼泽 |
[13:38] | Never heard of it. | 从没听说过 |
[13:40] | Some of the Elven settlements | 一部分精灵领地 |
[13:41] | were coming under attack by demons, | 都在被恶魔袭击 |
[13:43] | so we started scouting missions | 所以我们开始执行侦察任务 |
[13:44] | to warn the outlying villages. | 警戒周围村落 |
[13:50] | It’s him. The one who took my ear. | 就是他 割了我耳朵的那个 |
[13:53] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[13:58] | Gather! | 集合 |
[14:04] | We spotted an Elf and a human, | 我们发现了一个精灵和一个人类 |
[14:08] | travelling north below the ridge trail. | 沿着山脊下的小路向北行进 |
[14:10] | This Elf… is a royal. | 那个精灵 是皇室的 |
[14:13] | Her ears will keep us in furs and drink | 她的耳朵能让我们酒足饭饱 |
[14:15] | for many winters to come. | 安然度过好多个冬天 |
[14:17] | The first who hands me her head | 先把她的人头交给我的 |
[14:20] | will be paid double. | 会得到双倍奖赏 |
[14:44] | They had no idea their world was about to end. | 他们全然不知世界末日要来了 |
[14:48] | They look happy. | 他们看起来很快乐 |
[14:52] | They look dead to me. | 对我来说都是死人 |
[14:55] | You can drop the whole tough girl act, you know. | 你可以卸下这副外表坚强的伪装 |
[14:57] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[15:00] | You were across that line at Pykon. | 在派肯山的时候你都跨出那一步了 |
[15:02] | You could have easily left us there, but you didn’t. | 你本可以把我们扔在那不管 但你没有 |
[15:05] | You came back, you saved my life. | 你折了回来 救了我的命 |
[15:06] | Don’t overthink it, Princess. | 别多想 公主殿下 |
[15:09] | You die, I don’t get paid. | 你死了 我就没钱拿了 |
[15:11] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信这鬼话 |
[15:12] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[15:20] | Fine, I do care. | 好吧 我在乎 |
[15:26] | Why don’t we braid each other’s hair, | 要不我们互相编个辫子 |
[15:27] | have a party, talk about the boys we like? | 开个派对 讨论一下各自喜欢的男生什么的 |
[15:30] | Sound good to you? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[15:32] | Hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[15:34] | Now, why don’t you put that stupid book down | 那还不赶快把那破相册放下 |
[15:36] | and help me find a way out of this tomb? | 跟我一起寻找出路 |
[15:52] | Anything I can say to stop you | 我说什么才能阻止你 |
[15:53] | from going on this suicide mission? | 去执行这项自杀性任务 |
[15:55] | I could think of a few that might delay me for a few hours. | 我能想到几个可以晚点出发的理由 |
[15:57] | I’m serious. I have a bad feeling. | 我是认真的 我有种不祥的预感 |
[16:02] | What choice do I have? | 我还有的选吗 |
[16:04] | The Druid is gone, Amberle is out of reach. | 德鲁伊死了 安波莉也联络不上 |
[16:08] | People are losing hope. | 族人在一点点丧失希望 |
[16:10] | Thanks to you, we know exactly where our enemy is. | 多亏有你 我们才知道敌人在哪儿 |
[16:14] | And for the first time since this war began, | 这场战争爆发至今 |
[16:16] | we have a weapon strong enough to defeat their magic. | 我们可算有了把能打败敌人魔法的强大武器 |
[16:22] | Okay, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得没错 |
[16:24] | The people need you. | 族人需要你 |
[16:27] | Yes, they do. | 是的 没错 |
[16:35] | Got any last words of advice for me, Commander? | 临行前还有什么话要说吗 指挥官 |
[16:39] | Don’t die. | 活着回来 |
[16:41] | That is an excellent plan. | 这主意不错 |
[17:31] | Bremen? | 布莱梅 |
[17:32] | Yes, my apprentice. | 是的 我的徒儿 |
[17:35] | I have walked these lands | 我已经在这片土地上 |
[17:37] | for over 300 years. | 存活了300多年 |
[17:40] | I am tired. | 我厌倦了 |
[17:42] | Tired of people refusing to believe the truth. | 厌倦人们拒绝相信真相 |
[17:47] | I am ready to leave, Master. | 我做好离开的准备了 师父 |
[17:50] | I am ready to join you on the other side. | 我准备好跟你一起进入另一个世界了 |
[17:54] | It is not your time. | 你的时辰未到 |
[17:57] | There’s work yet to be done. | 你还有没完成使命 |
[18:01] | What more can I do… | 我孤身一人… |
[18:04] | alone? | 还能做什么 |
[18:06] | You are not alone. | 你不是只身战斗 |
[18:10] | Another has emerged. | 另一个德鲁伊出现了 |
[18:12] | Powerful, full of promise. | 强大 前途无量 |
[18:15] | And without you, they cannot fight what is coming. | 而且没有你 众生无法对抗即将到来的事 |
[18:21] | You must be strong. | 你一定要坚强 |
[18:24] | The world is at a tipping point. | 这世界岌岌可危 |
[18:27] | Without you, | 没有你 |
[18:28] | all will be lost. | 一切都会付之一炬 |
[18:42] | Bremen… | 布莱梅… |
[19:11] | We need to find a door out of here. | 我们得找到出口离开这里 |
[19:23] | I think this is it. | 我想就是这里 |
[19:37] | We’re never gonna get out of here. | 我们永远也出不去了 |
[19:47] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[19:49] | It’s just a scratch. | 只是擦伤而已 |
[19:53] | You need to get warm. | 你得暖和一下身子 |
[19:57] | I need to take a look at that. | 我要查看一下你的伤口 |
[20:01] | So you do care? | 所以你还是在乎的 |
[20:04] | About you slowing us down? Yes. | 在乎你拖后腿吗 没错 |
[20:06] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[20:28] | Hunters, move out. | 猎手们 出发 |
[20:32] | Cormac, guard the camp. | 科麦克 守着营地 |
[20:39] | I’m going after my friends. | 我要去找我的朋友们 |
[20:41] | I have to follow. | 我得跟着他们 |
[20:42] | As soon as I find them, | 我一找到她们 |
[20:43] | we’ll come and help you get Genewen back. | 我们就回来帮你把吉娜温救出来 |
[20:45] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[20:47] | Will you wait? | 你能等着吗 |
[20:48] | I’ll wait, but only because I owe you my life. | 我能 但只因我欠你一条命 |
[20:58] | That’s my ear. | 那是我的耳朵 |
[21:01] | Hey, Perk! You said you’d wait. | 帕克 你说过你会先等着的 |
[21:02] | That’s… my… ear! | 那是…我的…耳朵 |
[21:14] | Little one. | 小家伙 |
[21:16] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[21:18] | You owe me another ear. | 你还欠我一只耳朵 |
[21:44] | Sure you want to do that? | 你真想这么干吗 |
[21:56] | It happened when I hit the water. | 这个是我落在水里的时候弄的 |
[21:59] | I floated downstream, and it slammed | 我随水漂流的时候 |
[22:02] | into this jagged rock. | 撞上一块突出的石头 |
[22:05] | Thought I was going to drown. | 我还以为我会淹死 |
[22:09] | Do you think he made it? | 你觉得他活下来了吗 |
[22:11] | Of course he did. | 当然了 |
[22:13] | Do you know how many times | 你知道我有多少次 |
[22:14] | I’ve tried to get rid of that guy? | 想摆脱掉他吗 |
[22:17] | He’ll probably sail in here and save the day any minute. | 他说不定随时都会冲过来救我们 |
[22:20] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[22:23] | And he was in your vision. | 而且他还出现在了你的幻象里 |
[22:24] | I’m guessing your old tree has no reason to lie. | 我觉得你们那棵老树应该不会撒谎 |
[22:33] | What’d you see in there anyway? You never told me. | 你在幻象里究竟看到什么 你从没告诉过我 |
[22:38] | I saw you and Wil. | 我看见了你和威尔 |
[22:42] | Standing in front of this incredible stained glass window. | 站在一扇美丽的彩色玻璃窗前 |
[22:51] | It was right after I… | 就在我… |
[22:58] | Right after what? | 就在你什么 |
[23:01] | Right after I killed Wil. | 就在我杀了威尔之后 |
[23:06] | The tree said I had to do it to prove | 圣树说我必须通过这个证明 |
[23:07] | I was ready for what’s ahead. | 我已经为之后的一切做好准备了 |
[23:09] | I’m sorry you had to do that. | 很抱歉你要这么做 |
[23:12] | Not as sorry as I am. | 我感觉更抱歉 |
[23:16] | The things we’ve seen since this all started. | 在一切开始后我们所见到的 |
[23:20] | All the innocent blood that’s been spilled. | 所有无辜死去的生命 |
[23:24] | You know, and what’s the point? | 又为了什么呢 |
[23:27] | Now that I know what my grandfather did | 现在我知道了我爷爷以我们种族的名义 |
[23:29] | in the name of our kind? | 做了那些事 |
[23:30] | Maybe you were right about the Elves. | 也许你关于精灵的看法是对的 |
[23:31] | Maybe we don’t deserve saving. | 也许我们不值得被拯救 |
[23:34] | Yeah, maybe none of us do. | 是啊 也许我们都不值得 |
[23:36] | Perhaps it would be better for the Demons | 或许恶魔最好 |
[23:37] | to do their bidding. | 得手 |
[23:39] | Wash the slate clean. | 把一切都消灭干净 |
[23:41] | Well, it didn’t work out too well the last time. | 上一次的效果似乎并不是很好 |
[23:52] | I know how it feels to be trapped by your own life. | 我知道困于自己的身世是什么感觉 |
[23:57] | I didn’t exactly choose to be a Rover. | 我也不是自己选择当流浪者的 |
[24:01] | You said you were bought? | 你说过你是被买来的 |
[24:05] | So the story goes. | 别人是这么告诉我的 |
[24:08] | According to Cephalo, he vastly underpaid. | 听赛法罗说 买我没花多少钱 |
[24:12] | Guess my first owners were pretty eager to unload me. | 看来我第一任主人想尽快摆脱我 |
[24:16] | And who knows about my parents. | 谁知道我父母会是什么样呢 |
[24:18] | That’s awful. | 太不幸了 |
[24:25] | A child shouldn’t be left to walk through life alone. | 孩子不该经受举目无亲孤独成长的命运 |
[24:31] | On the bright side, we’ve finally found something | 好的一面就是 我们俩终于找到了 |
[24:32] | that we have in common. | 一个共同之处 |
[24:36] | We’re orphans. | 我们都是孤儿 |
[24:43] | Well, it’s a reach, but I’ll take it. | 是有点扯 但我接受了 |
[24:48] | Who would’ve thought? | 谁能想得到呢 |
[24:50] | The Princess and the Rover. | 公主和流浪者 |
[24:53] | Bound by a tragic fate and– | 由悲惨的命运相连 |
[24:56] | Hot for the same guy? | 还看上了同一个帅哥 |
[24:59] | One hell of a mess, aren’t we? | 咱们关系太纠结了 不是吗 |
[25:13] | They’re here. | 她们在这 |
[25:15] | Find them. | 找到她们 |
[25:17] | Nobody gets out. | 谁也别想跑 |
[25:31] | Now, about my friends. | 现在说说我朋友的事吧 |
[25:33] | Tell me where you last saw them. | 你最后一次见到她们是在哪里 |
[25:35] | Why bother? | 何必呢 |
[25:36] | They’re probably dead already. | 她们可能已经死了 |
[25:39] | Zora… She’s the best Elf Hunter | 佐拉 她是德雷森林 |
[25:41] | this side of the Drey Wood. | 这一带最厉害的精灵猎手 |
[25:44] | It’s all you. | 你来吧 |
[25:46] | Wait! Wait! Okay, okay. | 等等 我说 我说 |
[25:48] | Okay. | 我说 |
[25:50] | Head east, past the treeline. | 往东走 过了森林边缘 |
[25:53] | Follow the game trail. | 沿着猎径走 |
[25:55] | That’s where they disappeared. | 她们就是在那里失踪的 |
[25:56] | I swear, I swear, that’s all that I know. | 我发誓 我就知道这些 |
[25:58] | Thanks, you did the right thing. | 谢了 你做得对 |
[26:01] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[26:02] | What? | 什么 |
[26:03] | You didn’t think we were going to just let you go, did you? | 你觉得我们会轻易放了你吗 |
[26:05] | Wait… | 等等 |
[26:07] | It’s okay, tough guy. | 吓唬你的 壮汉 |
[26:10] | Torture’s not really my thing. | 我对折磨人没兴趣 |
[26:20] | Taking out a serial Elf killer, on the other hand, | 不过 消灭一个连环精灵杀手 |
[26:23] | is a top priority. | 是当务之急 |
[26:24] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你用不着杀人吧 |
[26:25] | Kill or be killed, that’s the only way. | 不是他死就是我活 别无选择 |
[26:27] | No, it’s not. It makes you just as bad as he is. | 不 杀了他你就跟他是一样的人了 |
[26:30] | He got what he deserved, and I’m not sorry. | 他这是自作自受 我问心无愧 |
[26:39] | Give me a hand. | 来帮我一把 |
[26:45] | Hey, girl, you okay? | 美女 你还好吗 |
[26:50] | That is Genewen? | 这就是吉娜温 |
[26:58] | Split up. | 散开 |
[27:01] | We’ll cover more ground. | 扩大搜索范围 |
[27:02] | We need to get those ropes. | 咱们得拿到那些绳子 |
[27:15] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请别伤害我 |
[27:33] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:18] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们离开这吧 |
[28:39] | There’s a small ravine that runs to the west | 这条小峡谷一直延伸到 |
[28:40] | of the Breakline. | 断裂山脉的西边 |
[28:41] | Lets out just beyond the Dagda Mor’s Henge. | 正好通往岱达摩的巨石阵的另一面 |
[28:45] | It’s our best chance of slipping past | 这是我们绕过恶魔大军 |
[28:46] | the Demon army and getting to him. | 找到他的最好机会 |
[28:48] | Let’s hope that blade protects us. | 但愿那把剑能保护我们 |
[28:50] | I’m willing to bet they’re not expecting two idiot princes | 我打赌他们想不到会有两个愚蠢的王子 |
[28:53] | to fly in there solo. | 会孤军侵入 |
[28:56] | We’ve got that to our advantage. | 这是我们的优势 |
[29:02] | There’s no way we’re going to make it out of there alive, | 咱们不可能活着从那儿出来了 |
[29:04] | right? | 对吗 |
[29:09] | That’s the burden of princes. | 这就是王子的重担 |
[29:23] | Come on. | 快来 |
[29:29] | What? | 什么 |
[29:32] | She’s still here. | 她还在这里 |
[29:34] | We have to go. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[29:45] | That’s the window from my vision. | 那是我幻象中的窗户 |
[29:52] | Ending up here was no accident. | 来到这里并非偶然 |
[29:53] | This is how we find the Bloodfire. | 这就是我们找到血火的方法 |
[29:55] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:57] | Positive. | 很肯定 |
[30:01] | Long time no see, Eretria. | 好久不见了 埃蕾崔娅 |
[30:11] | I always knew we’d meet again. | 我就知道我们会再见面的 |
[30:14] | Happy to see you too, Zora. | 我也很高兴见到你 佐拉 |
[30:18] | You two know each other? | 你俩认识吗 |
[30:20] | We grew up together. | 我们一起长大的 |
[30:22] | When was the last time we saw each other? | 咱们上一次见面是什么时候 |
[30:25] | Oh… that’s right. | 对了 |
[30:28] | When you left me. | 是你甩掉我的时候 |
[30:31] | Well, that’s an exaggeration. | 你这是夸大其词了 |
[30:33] | We had a thing, but you got a little clingy. | 我们是有过一段 但是你后来太粘人了 |
[30:37] | Do you know what it was like for me? | 你知道我是什么感受吗 |
[30:39] | Alone? | 孤身一人 |
[30:40] | In the wilderness? | 在这荒野里 |
[30:42] | So you started collecting Elf ears for a living? | 所以你就开始收集精灵耳朵度日了吗 |
[30:46] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[30:55] | I’m impressed with how you took out my hunters. | 我很佩服你们干掉了我那些猎手 |
[30:58] | Not bad for a pampered princess and her… | 对一个娇奢的公主和她的… |
[31:01] | What are you anyway? | 你到底算个什么 |
[31:03] | Her pet? | 她的宠物 |
[31:05] | You’re an embarrassment to the Human race. | 你简直就是人类的耻辱 |
[31:07] | Well, coming from you, I’ll take it as a compliment. | 从你嘴里说出来 我就当是赞扬了 |
[31:09] | I don’t know what’s going on between the two of you, | 我不知道你俩之间发生了什么 |
[31:12] | but you need to let us go. | 但你得放我们走 |
[31:14] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[31:16] | Don’t bother. | 别费口舌了 |
[31:17] | The Four Lands is in danger. | 四境正面临危机 |
[31:19] | You must have heard about the Demon attacks. | 你一定听说过恶魔的袭击 |
[31:23] | I’m not interested in your stories, Princess. | 我对你的故事不感兴趣 公主 |
[31:27] | Just your ears. | 我只要你的耳朵 |
[31:58] | Something’s wrong. | 不太对劲 |
[32:01] | There should be thousands upon thousands of Demons. | 那里应该有成千上万只恶魔的 |
[32:04] | I saw them here with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看到过的 |
[32:06] | You’re sure this is the right place? | 你确定是这里没错吗 |
[32:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:12] | There. | 那里 |
[32:13] | That’s the Dagda Mor’s Henge. | 那是岱达摩的巨石阵 |
[32:15] | Totally unguarded. | 完全没有守卫 |
[32:17] | Perhaps the Demons have already been dispatched | 或许恶魔已经受令出兵 |
[32:20] | and are marching on Arborlon. | 向阿博隆进军了 |
[32:23] | Or Amberle. | 或是向安波莉 |
[32:28] | Now is the time to strike, is it not? | 现在是进攻的大好时机 不是吗 |
[32:30] | You with me, brother? | 你会与我共进退吗 兄弟 |
[32:32] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[32:47] | Afraid there’s only room for two on this ride. | 恐怕只有两个人能上去 |
[32:50] | Maybe in the next life? | 也许下一世可以再续情缘 |
[32:56] | Shame you have to die. | 真可惜你要死了 |
[33:19] | Wil! | 威尔 |
[33:21] | You’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[33:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[33:28] | She’s called a Roc. | 它叫洛克 |
[33:29] | I saved her and her partner, Perk. | 我救了它和它的搭档 帕克 |
[33:31] | He’s a Wing Rider. | 他是风骑士 |
[33:33] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[33:39] | Hold on. | 抓牢 |
[33:42] | Eretria! | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[33:46] | We have to go back! | 我们得回去 |
[34:47] | Bandon? | 班登 |
[35:10] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我一直在等你们 |
[35:12] | Keep your distance. | 保持距离 |
[35:13] | We don’t know what he’s capable of. | 我们还不确定他有什么能耐 |
[35:15] | Foolish prince. | 愚蠢的王子 |
[35:17] | I tell you to fetch me my sword, | 我叫你去拿我的剑 |
[35:18] | and you do it. | 你照做了 |
[35:20] | I command you to kill the Druid, | 我命令你杀死德鲁伊 |
[35:23] | and you run him through. | 你就捅了他 |
[35:26] | They were the King’s commands. | 那些是国王的命令 |
[35:28] | Your father is dead. | 你父王死了 |
[35:31] | Father… | 父王 |
[35:32] | And you are my puppet. | 而你只是被我玩弄于股掌之间 |
[35:36] | Ander, no! | 安德 住手 |
[35:46] | I tricked you into delivering me this sword. | 我骗你替我送剑过来 |
[35:49] | Now you will test its blade. | 现在你就让我试剑吧 |
[35:58] | No! | 不 |
[36:14] | No! | 不 |
[38:03] | – It’s taking too long. – He’ll be back. | -太久了 -他会回来的 |
[38:06] | You just got to be patient. | 你耐心点 |
[38:10] | What you got there? | 你手里拿的是什么 |
[38:12] | Oh, it’s just something I found inside. | 里面找到的小玩意儿 |
[38:15] | What are they? | 什么东西 |
[38:16] | It’s just some sort of game, or… | 拿来玩的… |
[38:19] | I don’t know, it’s silly. | 我不知道 挺傻的 |
[38:21] | No, tell me. | 不 告诉我 |
[38:29] | They reminded me of you. | 它们能让我想起你 |
[38:39] | Any sign? | 有发现吗 |
[38:40] | They packed her up and headed out quickly. | 他们很快就把她绑走离开了 |
[38:42] | I think they’re using the trees for cover. | 他们应该是靠树林隐藏了行迹 |
[38:44] | I’ve done half a dozen passes, and still nothing. | 我探了好几条路 都没发现 |
[38:47] | We need to go on foot. | 我们走着去吧 |
[38:48] | Thank you, Perk. | 谢谢你 帕克 |
[38:50] | No, thank you. | 不 我才要谢谢你 |
[38:51] | If you ever need me, use this whistle. | 要是用得着我 就吹哨子 |
[39:02] | She’s out there alone. | 她孤独一人在外 |
[39:05] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[39:06] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:47] | Arion charged the Dagda Mor head on. | 亚里安迎面冲向了岱达摩 |
[39:50] | The truest act of bravery I have ever seen. | 这是我见过的最勇敢的行为 |
[39:54] | And you escaped the Henge unharmed? | 而你就毫发无伤地从巨石阵逃回来了 |
[39:57] | All because of my brother. | 这都归功于我哥哥 |
[39:59] | He saved me, Father. | 是他救了我 父王 |
[40:01] | He gave up his life, but I couldn’t help him. | 他牺牲了 我却帮不上他 |
[40:12] | I’m sure you did everything you could. | 你肯定已经尽力了 |
[40:15] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[40:17] | But I’m gonna try and do my best now. | 但我现在想尽一份力 |
[40:45] | Aine, Arion, my father, | 艾尼 亚里安 我父王 |
[40:51] | all gone and now… | 都死了 现在… |
[40:57] | And now you are king. | 现在你是国王了 |