| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | The Ellcrys will bear a seed that must be carried | 艾尔奎斯圣树将孕育一枚种子 |
| [00:05] | to a place called Safehold. | 必须将种子带到避风堡 |
| [00:07] | In order to confront its power, | 要想借助圣树的魔力 |
| [00:09] | you must learn to control your own. | 你必须先学会掌控自己的法力 |
| [00:12] | The Druid was a fool to send you. | 那个德鲁伊把你送来真是犯傻 |
| [00:16] | Bandon! | 班登 |
| [00:17] | That’s the window from the vision. | 那是我幻象中的窗户 |
| [00:18] | This is how we find the Bloodfire. | 这就是我们找到血火的方法 |
| [00:19] | – Are you sure? – Positive. | -你确定吗 -很肯定 |
| [00:21] | Eretria… | 埃蕾崔娅 |
| [00:23] | Your body is the vessel. | 你的身体是容器 |
| [00:25] | Your blood is the key. | 你的血液是钥匙 |
| [00:26] | Don’t let them leave without you. | 别让他们弃你而去 |
| [00:29] | Proposition. | 一个提议 |
| [00:31] | Your help in exchange for your freedom. | 你帮助我们以换取你的自由 |
| [00:32] | That mark, what does it mean? | 那个标记 那是什么意思 |
| [00:34] | I don’t know, I’ve always had it. | 不知道 从我有记忆开始就在那了 |
| [00:37] | Arion, my father, all gone. | 艾尼 我父王 都死了 |
| [00:41] | And now you are King. | 现在你是国王了 |
| [00:43] | All hail the King. | 国王万岁 |
| [00:45] | – Now what? – Now we find Safehold. | -现在怎么办 -现在我们去找避风堡 |
| [01:14] | There has to be another way across. | 肯定还有其他路可以过去 |
| [01:18] | What about that? | 这条呢 |
| [01:19] | The yellow line. | 黄色的这条 |
| [01:21] | Do you see another path? | 你看到有其他路了吗 |
| [01:22] | The bridge was it. | 那条路就是这座桥 |
| [01:24] | Well, I hope you’re a swimmer. | 希望你是个游泳健将 |
| [01:33] | We’re not going across. | 我们不用过河 |
| [01:36] | We’re going under. | 我们从下面走 |
| [01:38] | There’s a tunnel. | 这里有条隧道 |
| [01:44] | It’s almost dusk. | 快到傍晚了 |
| [01:46] | We go in there now, we’re spending the night. | 我们现在进去 就要在里面过夜了 |
| [01:48] | If there are trolls down there… | 如果里面有巨魔的话… |
| [01:49] | Would you rather sleep out here in the open? | 你宁愿在这里露天睡一宿吗 |
| [01:52] | That tunnel could be flooded. | 这条隧道可能会被淹没 |
| [02:30] | “Safehold.” | “避风堡” |
| [02:34] | We made it. | 我们找到了 |
| [02:36] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
| [03:17] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
| [03:20] | Amberle’s alive. | 安波莉还活着 |
| [03:23] | So what did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
| [03:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [03:30] | I saw ruins. | 我看到了废墟 |
| [03:33] | Like an ancient city. | 像是一座古城 |
| [03:36] | Man-made, not Elvin. | 人类建造的 不是精灵 |
| [03:40] | I didn’t recognize it. | 我不认识那地方 |
| [03:41] | Was there anything else? | 还看到别的吗 |
| [03:43] | -Think. – I’m trying. | -仔细回想 -我在努力 |
| [03:48] | There was water. | 那里有水 |
| [03:49] | Ocean or river? | 海洋还是河流 |
| [03:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [03:53] | I need a break. | 我需要休息一下 |
| [03:54] | No, the Ellcrys is almost bare. | 不行 艾尔奎斯圣树已经快枯死了 |
| [03:57] | If the last leaf falls… | 如果最后一片叶子凋落… |
| [03:58] | I know what happens! | 我知道后果 |
| [04:01] | If you think I am pushing you, | 如果你觉得我在逼迫你 |
| [04:03] | it’s because I am trying | 那是因为我在尽全力 |
| [04:04] | to prepare you for what is to come. | 让你为接下来要面临的事做好准备 |
| [04:06] | You must fortify yourself against the Dagda Mor. | 你必须强化自己来对抗岱达摩 |
| [04:19] | You’re pushing to see if I snap. | 你逼迫我是为了确认我是否会失控 |
| [04:29] | It’s not fun… | 被人读取自己的思想 |
| [04:33] | having your mind read, is it? | 这一点都不好玩是吧 |
| [04:37] | Your power may be growing, | 你的力量也许在增长 |
| [04:40] | but be careful how you use it. | 但是你必须要注意怎么使用它 |
| [04:43] | And with whom. | 还有对谁使用 |
| [05:41] | It all looks the same. | 这里看上去都一个样 |
| [05:44] | -What do you think? -I’ll head down here. | -你们觉得呢 -我走这边 |
| [05:45] | You guys check that way. | 你们去检查那条路 |
| [05:48] | Double back in five minutes? | 五分钟后回来会合 |
| [05:50] | Yeah. | 好的 |
| [05:52] | If you run into a Troll, go for its eyes. | 如果你遇到巨魔 刺它们的眼睛 |
| [05:54] | It’s their weak spot. | 那是它们的弱点 |
| [05:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [05:57] | I should go with you. | 我应该跟你一路 |
| [05:58] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
| [05:59] | Elfstones won’t work against Trolls anyway. | 反正精灵石对付不了巨魔 |
| [06:02] | And killing them isn’t exactly your strong suit. | 而且杀掉它们并不是你的强项 |
| [06:04] | I think I liked it better when you two weren’t friends. | 我更喜欢你俩没成朋友的那会儿 |
| [06:09] | Five minutes, not a second later. | 五分钟后见 一秒别耽误 |
| [06:20] | You said you were stepping down. | 你说过你会退位的 |
| [06:22] | You made a fool of me. | 你欺骗了我 |
| [06:23] | You need to understand, Councilwoman. | 你必须要理解 女议员 |
| [06:25] | I have seen the evil that’s coming. | 我看到了即将来临的恶魔 |
| [06:27] | If we hope to survive, I need you at my side. | 如果我们想存活下去 我需要你站在我这边 |
| [06:30] | Your influence over the council | 你对议会的影响力 |
| [06:31] | would bring unity when we need it most. | 会使大家在最关键的时刻团结一致 |
| [06:38] | Your king needs you, Kael. | 你的国王需要你 凯尔 |
| [06:41] | You’re no king. | 你不是国王 |
| [06:44] | You’re what’s left. | 你只是剩下的 |
| [06:52] | That went well. | 谈得真是顺利 |
| [06:54] | What did you expect? | 你以为会怎么样呢 |
| [06:56] | Well, I was hoping she’d be reasonable. | 我希望她可以理智一些 |
| [06:58] | She believes her cause to be just. | 她相信那是正义之举 |
| [07:01] | But like all leaders, | 但是和其他领导者一样 |
| [07:03] | her judgment is clouded by ambition. | 她的判断被野心所蒙蔽 |
| [07:06] | Sounds like I should be worried. | 听起来我应该感到担忧 |
| [07:08] | The wiser king always is. | 明智的君王从来如此 |
| [07:59] | Hey, I said some things back at Utopia. | 在乌托邦我说了一些蠢话 |
| [08:03] | I was upset, | 我当时很失落 |
| [08:05] | and I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
| [08:08] | about Tye, about all of it. | 为泰伊的事 为之前所有的事 |
| [08:11] | Don’t be. | 别在意 |
| [08:12] | I was a fool. | 我是个白痴 |
| [08:13] | No, you weren’t. | 不 你不是 |
| [08:15] | It’s okay to want to belong. | 想要找到归属并不是错 |
| [08:16] | I’ve spent my whole life as an outcast. | 我从出生到现在一直被人排挤 |
| [08:18] | I know how it feels. | 我了解那种感受 |
| [08:21] | I just wanted to believe that there was a place for me. | 我只是想相信有一个属于我的地方 |
| [08:27] | But Tye turned out to be a liar. | 但是结果泰伊是个骗子 |
| [08:30] | And Cephalo, he saved me. | 而赛法罗 他却救了我 |
| [08:33] | The guy I spent my entire life running away from. | 那个我一生都想要摆脱的人 |
| [08:37] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
| [08:45] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
| [08:46] | my dad would come home from the tavern drunk. | 我父亲经常喝得烂醉如泥回家 |
| [08:49] | My mom wouldn’t let him in. | 我母亲不让他进来 |
| [08:52] | He’d just sit outside, | 于是他坐在外面 |
| [08:53] | yelling and banging on the door until | 大喊大叫 使劲砸门 |
| [08:56] | he passed out. | 直到他昏睡过去 |
| [09:01] | I was embarrassed of him. | 我当时以他为耻 |
| [09:04] | Then I find out he’s this hero. | 后来我发现他原来是个英雄 |
| [09:08] | That he destroyed himself with magic to save us all. | 他用魔法牺牲自己 拯救了所有人 |
| [09:14] | Point is, people are complicated. | 我想说的是 人本来就是多面的 |
| [09:17] | You can’t beat yourself up over it. | 你不能因为这件事就一蹶不振 |
| [09:20] | But at least you know the truth now. | 但至少你现在知道了真相 |
| [09:23] | You know where you come from. | 你知道了你的来历 |
| [09:25] | All I have are questions. | 我有的全是疑惑 |
| [09:30] | Guys, you gotta see this. | 我说你们得看看这个 |
| [09:40] | They’re asleep. | 它们在睡觉 |
| [09:54] | No way. | 不可能 |
| [09:56] | Is that… | 那是… |
| [10:00] | My tattoo. | 我的刺青 |
| [10:12] | What’s your tattoo doing on a wall | 你的刺青图案为什么会在 |
| [10:14] | beneath the ruins of a human city? | 人类城市废墟之下的墙上 |
| [10:15] | That tunnel must lead to the Bloodfire. | 那通道一定是通向血火的 |
| [10:18] | I agree. | 我同意 |
| [10:20] | It… it can’t be a coincidence. | 不可能是巧合 |
| [10:22] | Maybe you guys didn’t notice, | 也许你们没注意到 |
| [10:23] | but there are three heavily-armed trolls in that room… | 但有3只装备精良的巨魔在那屋里 |
| [10:25] | how are we supposed to get past them? | 我们怎么通过它们 |
| [10:27] | We’ve fought worse. | 我们经历过更糟的 |
| [10:28] | Wait. | 等下 |
| [10:33] | Maybe there’s another way. | 也许还有别的办法 |
| [12:57] | If the Gnome’s letter is true, it could turn the tide of war. | 如果侏儒的信是真的 这可能扭转战争局势 |
| [12:59] | Have you told the Council? | 你和议会说了吗 |
| [13:00] | No one knows but the two of you. | 除了你俩没人知道 |
| [13:02] | Unless I can prove an alliance with the Gnomes, | 除非我能和侏儒结成联盟 |
| [13:04] | the Council won’t trust me. | 不然议会不会信任我的 |
| [13:05] | We must tread carefully. | 我们必须小心行事 |
| [13:07] | There are forces aligning against the king. | 有人联合起来想要对抗国王 |
| [13:10] | Kael intends to take the throne. | 凯尔想要夺取王位 |
| [13:13] | Well, if Kael’s on the move, we need to stop talking | 如果凯尔开始行动了 我们就别废话 |
| [13:15] | and take her out, to protect Ander. | 赶紧解决她 保护安德 |
| [13:18] | Wouldn’t do any good. | 没什么好处的 |
| [13:19] | Kael is a symptom. | 凯尔只是表象 |
| [13:21] | The disease is a lack of confidence. | 问题根源在于大家对我缺乏信心 |
| [13:23] | Until I can prove myself worthy of the throne, | 除非我能证明自己配得上王位 |
| [13:25] | the Council won’t let me sit on it. | 否则议会不会让我坐稳的 |
| [13:27] | Are you suggesting we let a coup happen? | 你是说让我们放任政变发生吗 |
| [13:29] | Kael Pindanon would not dare harm | 凯尔·潘达隆绝对不敢伤害 |
| [13:31] | the son of King Eventine. | 艾温坦国王的儿子 |
| [13:32] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
| [13:33] | Because there is still honor within these walls. | 因为这城内的人民还对他有敬仰之情 |
| [13:39] | This letter bears my seal. | 这封信打上了我的火印 |
| [13:40] | I need you to deliver it to bring back the support | 我需要你去送信 带回我所需的帮手 |
| [13:42] | I need to win over the Council. | 帮我赢取议会的信任 |
| [13:43] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会离开你的 |
| [13:44] | This is my best chance to gain the Council’s trust. | 这是我赢取议会信任的最好机会 |
| [13:47] | They need to see me as a leader. | 他们必须认可我领袖的身份 |
| [13:50] | Diana, please. | 戴安娜 求你 |
| [13:53] | You’re the only one I can count on. | 你是我唯一能够依仗的人 |
| [13:58] | Take it to Slanter. | 送去给萨兰特 |
| [14:23] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
| [14:49] | They’ve been at it for hours. | 他们已经练了几个小时了 |
| [14:51] | Hope they can still hold their swords | 希望他们在真正战斗开始后 |
| [14:52] | when the real fighting begins. | 还能拿稳手里的剑 |
| [14:54] | This is nothing, | 这不算什么 |
| [14:55] | you should try spending a whole day with the Druid. | 你应该试试和德鲁伊待一整天 |
| [14:57] | Keep your shield hand high. | 把你拿盾的手抬高 |
| [14:59] | You’ll absorb the impact with your whole body. | 你要用你全身的力量来抵挡冲击 |
| [15:11] | Our enemy is aggressive. | 我们的敌人非常凶猛 |
| [15:13] | Utterly lacking in fear. | 无所畏惧 |
| [15:15] | They will attack with ferocity, | 他们会发起猛烈的攻击 |
| [15:17] | but they will be reckless. | 但是他们也会很鲁莽 |
| [15:20] | We must be the opposite. | 我们必须反其道而行之 |
| [15:25] | Help me demonstrate. | 帮我来展示一下 |
| [15:30] | I’m not much of a fighter. | 我不算是战士 |
| [15:32] | We’re all fighters in this war. | 这场战争中我们都是战士 |
| [15:48] | Show him your power. | 让他见识一下你的强大 |
| [15:52] | Do it. | 去吧 |
| [15:53] | Be patient. | 耐心一些 |
| [15:55] | Wait for an opening. | 等待突破的时机 |
| [15:56] | You are strong. | 你很强大 |
| [16:02] | Take your chance. | 抓住机会 |
| [16:04] | He is weak. | 他不堪一击 |
| [16:13] | He’s weak. | 他不堪一击 |
| [16:15] | You’re stronger than you look. | 你比看起来强得多 |
| [16:20] | He’s no King. | 他不是国王 |
| [16:23] | Kill him now… | 现在就杀了他 |
| [16:32] | Finish him! | 了结了他 |
| [16:34] | Slit his throat! | 割开他的喉咙 |
| [16:37] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
| [16:38] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
| [16:45] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
| [16:52] | Protect the King! Restrain him! | 保护国王 快制止他 |
| [16:54] | Put down the sword. | 把剑放下 |
| [16:56] | No… | 不要 |
| [17:04] | Hold him. | 抓住他 |
| [17:07] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
| [17:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [17:12] | I’m… I’m not sure. | 我不太确定是什么 |
| [17:20] | The boy is not himself. | 他现在不受自己控制 |
| [17:22] | Let me speak with him. | 让我来跟他谈 |
| [17:25] | See that you do. | 务必好好谈谈 |
| [17:28] | Release him. | 放开他 |
| [17:46] | Looks like someone was just here. | 看起来像是刚刚有人来过 |
| [17:51] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
| [17:54] | I feel like I’ve been here before. | 我感觉我好像来过这里 |
| [17:57] | How could that be? | 怎么会呢 |
| [18:00] | I can’t explain it. | 我也解释不清 |
| [18:19] | What is “Filii” and “Apocalypsi”? | “圣子”和”天启”又是什么 |
| [18:25] | No idea. | 不知道 |
| [18:29] | Eretria, do you recognize this language? | 埃蕾崔娅 你理解这种语言吗 |
| [18:33] | Eretria? | 埃蕾崔娅 |
| [18:36] | Your body is the vessel. | 你的身体是容器 |
| [18:37] | Your blood is the key. | 你的血液是钥匙 |
| [18:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [18:54] | I think so. | 应该没事 |
| [18:59] | I heard a voice. | 我听到一个声音 |
| [19:00] | It said my blood is the key. | 说”我的血液是钥匙” |
| [19:03] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
| [19:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [19:10] | But I saw a place… | 但我看到一个地方 |
| [19:13] | Like a temple. | 像是一座庙 |
| [19:15] | And that symbol was there. | 那个符号也在那儿 |
| [19:18] | And the light, bright, | 还有光 很亮的光 |
| [19:19] | like the sun. | 像太阳一样 |
| [19:24] | Eretria, you saw the Bloodfire. | 埃蕾崔娅 你看到的就是血火 |
| [19:27] | Sounds exactly like what I saw in my vision. | 听起来跟我在幻象中看到的完全一样 |
| [19:51] | I know how to get to the Bloodfire. | 我知道怎么去血火那里 |
| [20:07] | – We’re close. – How do you know that? | -就快到了 -你怎么知道 |
| [20:09] | And what happened to you back there? | 还有你刚刚是怎么回事 |
| [20:11] | I don’t know how to explain it. | 我不知道该怎么解释 |
| [20:14] | It’s like I can feel the map in my blood. | 就好像有份地图在我血液里 |
| [20:17] | Like it’s a part of me. | 像是我的一部分 |
| [20:19] | That’s the reason you were in my vision. | 这就是为什么你会出现在我的幻象里 |
| [20:22] | Why the Ellcrys wanted you here. | 为什么艾尔奎斯圣树想让你来这里 |
| [20:24] | I thought it was to make sure | 我还以为让我来 |
| [20:25] | you didn’t get yourself killed. | 是为了确保你不会送命呢 |
| [20:26] | But sure, why not? | 但这么解释也成啊 |
| [20:31] | So is this what it feels like when you use your Elfstones? | 你用精灵石的时候就是这种感觉吧 |
| [20:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
| [20:36] | I feel invincible. | 我觉得自己无人能敌 |
| [20:39] | I usually feel like I’ve been set on fire | 我一般觉得自己在被烈火焚烧 |
| [20:41] | or beaten with a shovel, so… no. | 或是被铲子打 所以…不一样 |
| [20:51] | This should be it. | 应该就是这儿了 |
| [20:53] | Nothing ominous about that. | 看着一点也不危险 |
| [21:10] | I feel like a pawn | 我觉得我就是一枚棋子 |
| [21:12] | in a game I don’t understand. | 身陷自己无法理解的游戏之中 |
| [21:16] | Ever since I woke up, | 自从我醒来 |
| [21:17] | it’s like I can… | 我一直觉得能… |
| [21:20] | feel him. | 感受到他 |
| [21:22] | Who? | 谁 |
| [21:26] | The Dagda Mor. | 岱达摩 |
| [21:30] | It’s like he’s inside my head. | 仿佛他就在我脑子里 |
| [21:33] | Making me do things. | 逼我为他做事 |
| [21:36] | Whatever that thing wants, | 不管那个恶魔想要什么 |
| [21:39] | you’ll fight it, okay? | 你都要抗拒他 好吗 |
| [21:41] | And you’ll win. | 你会战胜他的 |
| [21:48] | What about what I want? | 那我想要的呢 |
| [21:55] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
| [22:15] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
| [22:18] | Uh, nothing. | 没事 |
| [22:20] | Nothing, I just… | 没事 就是… |
| [22:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [22:31] | I’m sorry, I’m just… | 抱歉 我就是… |
| [22:34] | I’m just exhausted. | 我太累了 |
| [22:37] | Maybe you should get some rest. | 或许你该休息了 |
| [22:46] | You’re not getting away that easy. | 你休想轻易离开 |
| [23:05] | You’re not getting away at all. | 你根本跑不掉 |
| [23:15] | Bandon… you’re hurting me… | 班登 你弄疼我了 |
| [23:18] | Bandon, stop… | 班登 住手 |
| [23:32] | Catania! | 卡坦妮亚 |
| [23:53] | We made it. | 我们到了 |
| [23:57] | Okay… | 好 |
| [24:00] | So where is the Bloodfire? | 那么血火在哪儿 |
| [24:04] | It’s here… | 就在这 |
| [24:08] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到它 |
| [24:11] | In my vision, you guys were standing beneath the window. | 在我的幻象里 你们都站在窗户下方 |
| [24:15] | Wil on the left. | 威尔在左边 |
| [24:31] | And… | 然后… |
| [24:34] | nothing. | 什么也没有 |
| [24:40] | I take that back. | 我收回我的话 |
| [24:51] | I guess this means we’re in the right place. | 看来我们来对地方了 |
| [24:53] | Now what? | 然后怎么办 |
| [24:57] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
| [25:03] | But we need to figure it out. | 但我们得想出办法 |
| [25:09] | No one enters, no one leaves… | 无人能进 无人能出 |
| [25:12] | Wait, do you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
| [25:17] | No one enters. | 无人能进 |
| [25:21] | No one leaves. | 无人能出 |
| [25:22] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
| [25:24] | Guardians of the Bloodfire. | 我们是血火守护者 |
| [25:32] | Who among you… dares to seek… | 你们当中有谁…敢去探寻 |
| [25:35] | …the Bloodfire? | 血火 |
| [25:37] | I do. | 我敢 |
| [25:39] | Amberle Elessedil of Arborlon. | 来自阿博隆的安波莉·艾雷瑟迪尔 |
| [25:42] | Eles… | 艾雷… |
| [25:44] | …sedil. | 瑟迪尔 |
| [25:46] | The Fire has power beyond your wildest imagining. | 血火的威力超乎你们想象 |
| [25:49] | Death comes to those unfit to bathe in its essence. | 不配沐浴其精华者必死 |
| [25:53] | What makes you think you’re worthy? | 你凭什么认为你有资格呢 |
| [25:57] | I was Chosen. | 我是神选之子 |
| [26:00] | What are they telling you? | 她们和你说什么了 |
| [26:00] | You look scared, Princess. | 你看上去很害怕 公主 |
| [26:02] | Is it because you fear the Fire? | 是因为你害怕血火吗 |
| [26:05] | Or because the halfling still smells of her bed? | 还是因为半精灵身上还残留他们欢爱的气息 |
| [26:10] | Can you feel it? | 你感受到了吗 |
| [26:11] | Yes, a strong magic… | 感受到了 强大的魔法… |
| [26:13] | for such weak shoulders. | 却落在了如此瘦弱的肩膀上 |
| [26:16] | You can’t protect her, halfling. | 你保护不了她 半精灵 |
| [26:18] | You can’t protect yourself. | 你连自己都保护不了 |
| [26:20] | – Your mother. – Dead. | -你母亲 -死了 |
| [26:21] | – Your father. – Dead. | -你父亲 -死了 |
| [26:24] | Your heart. | 你的内心 |
| [26:26] | Undecided. | 摇摆不定 |
| [26:30] | No, they’re trying to confuse us. | 不 她们是在试图迷惑我们 |
| [26:33] | Turn us against each other… | 让我们相互斗争 |
| [26:40] | Half-Human, half-Elf. | 半人类 半精灵 |
| [26:44] | Which one will it be? | 你到底算什么呢 |
| [26:59] | If we place more company to the north… | 假如我们在北边安扎更多的兵力… |
| [27:01] | What is this? | 这是在干什么 |
| [27:04] | I didn’t call a meeting. | 我没有召集大家开会啊 |
| [27:06] | Nothing you need worry about. | 这事不需要你操心 |
| [27:08] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
| [27:10] | And you won’t get away with it. | 你逃脱不了惩罚的 |
| [27:11] | It’s already been done. | 我已经成功了 |
| [27:15] | Without Commander Tilton in court, | 少了迪尔顿指挥官在宫中 |
| [27:16] | the Black Watch have fallen in line. | 黑哨兵就达成共识了 |
| [27:18] | I have assurances the Council will | 我确信议会在天黑前 |
| [27:19] | ratify my ascension by nightfall. | 就会批准我继位的 |
| [27:24] | What you’re doing is treason. | 你的所作所为可是犯了叛国罪 |
| [27:27] | Take him. | 拿下他 |
| [28:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [28:06] | Show yourself! | 现身吧 |
| [28:12] | That’s far enough, Commander. | 别再向前了 指挥官 |
| [28:17] | How did you know where to find us? | 你怎么知道能在这里找到我们 |
| [28:20] | The King sent me. | 国王派我来的 |
| [28:24] | What does Eventine know of our plans? | 关于我们的计划艾温坦知道多少 |
| [28:32] | Eventine’s dead. | 艾温坦已经驾崩了 |
| [28:35] | Arion too. | 亚里安也死了 |
| [28:42] | King Ander sent me to deliver this to you. | 安德国王派我来把这个送给你 |
| [28:45] | He’s assumed the throne. | 他继承了王位 |
| [28:54] | Not for long, it seems. | 貌似也当不了多久了 |
| [28:57] | I’ve convinced the other tribes to fight the Demons. | 我说服其他部族是为了对抗恶魔 |
| [29:01] | I wasn’t expecting an Elvin civil war. | 而不是参加精灵内战 |
| [29:04] | No one was. | 谁也没想到 |
| [29:07] | Now… | 那么… |
| [29:10] | will you help us? | 你会帮我们吗 |
| [29:19] | The Princess saves the world. | 公主拯救了世界 |
| [29:21] | The Princess gets the boy. | 公主赢得了情郎 |
| [29:24] | The Princess gets everything. | 公主得到了一切 |
| [29:26] | Happily ever after! | 从此幸福地生活下去 |
| [29:30] | They don’t trust you. | 他们不信任你 |
| [29:32] | They pity you. | 他们可怜你 |
| [29:33] | Like a stray dog. | 你像是一条流浪狗 |
| [29:35] | All alone and… unwanted. | 孤零零的…没人要 |
| [29:42] | You don’t get to have it all. | 你不能占尽一切好处 |
| [29:46] | Eretria. | 埃蕾崔娅 |
| [29:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [29:49] | Put the knife down. | 把刀子放下 |
| [29:51] | Don’t let them get to you. | 别让她们控制你 |
| [29:52] | I gave up my freedom. | 我放弃了自由 |
| [29:54] | You? | 你吗 |
| [29:58] | You haven’t given up anything. | 你可没有放弃任何东西 |
| [30:00] | All you do is take. | 你只是一味索取 |
| [30:02] | You lie, and you steal, | 你撒谎 偷窃 |
| [30:05] | and you bat your lashes, and you suck the world dry. | 勾引男人 吸干了这个世界 |
| [30:08] | Stop it, don’t you see what’s happening? | 别说了 你没看到目前的状况吗 |
| [30:10] | They’re messing with your minds. | 她们在干扰你们的思维 |
| [30:12] | You spoiled bitch. | 你这个被宠坏的贱人 |
| [30:13] | You’d be dead if it wasn’t for me! | 要不是我你早死了 |
| [30:15] | And you’d be rotting in the bowels of a Fury! | 你才是多亏我才没被怒鬼吃了呢 |
| [30:20] | No! No! | 不 不 |
| [30:24] | Eretria, I’m sorry. | 埃蕾崔娅 抱歉 |
| [30:28] | Now you know the truth. | 现在你明白了吧 |
| [30:30] | It’s you or them. | 不是你死就是他们亡 |
| [30:33] | Make your choice. | 你选吧 |
| [30:36] | Eretria. Your hand. | 埃蕾崔娅 你的手 |
| [30:52] | What’s happening to me? | 我怎么了 |
| [30:56] | She is a child… | 她是哈米吉多顿的 |
| [30:58] | of the Armageddon. | 后裔 |
| [31:01] | My body is the vessel… | 我的身体是容器 |
| [31:06] | My blood is the key. | 我的血液是钥匙 |
| [31:41] | Where is Catania? | 卡坦妮亚在哪儿 |
| [31:43] | She is safe, | 她很安全 |
| [31:46] | and that is all you need to know. | 别的你不必知道 |
| [31:51] | You took her away. | 你把她带走了 |
| [31:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [31:57] | If you truly care for her, | 要是你真的在乎她 |
| [31:59] | you must let her go. | 就该让她走 |
| [32:04] | He’s lying to you. | 他在骗你 |
| [32:08] | You had no right! | 你没这个权利 |
| [32:09] | The Dagda Mor will exploit any weakness, | 岱达摩会利用你所有的弱点 |
| [32:13] | and your feelings for the girl | 而你对那姑娘的感情 |
| [32:15] | have made you vulnerable. | 让你变得软弱了 |
| [32:20] | No. | 不 |
| [32:22] | I can fight him. | 我可以战胜它 |
| [32:26] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
| [32:28] | He’s lying to you. | 他在骗你 |
| [32:30] | You must fortify yourself. | 你必须让自己变得强大 |
| [32:35] | Fortify yourself. | 让自己变得强大 |
| [32:47] | You talk about my gift. | 你说我有天赋 |
| [32:53] | You tell me I’m important, | 说我很重要 |
| [32:56] | and then you use me and toss me aside. | 然后你利用了我 又抛弃了我 |
| [33:00] | You sent me to that thing, | 你把我送给那个魔鬼 |
| [33:03] | to my imprisonment. | 让我陷入囚牢 |
| [33:07] | Demons may have killed my family, | 或许是恶魔杀了我的家人 |
| [33:09] | but you… | 但是你… |
| [33:12] | you have taken everything else. | 夺走了其余的一切 |
| [33:14] | Everything I have done, I have done for the safety | 我所做的一切 都是为了四境的安全 |
| [33:17] | of the Four Lands… and to protect you. | 也是为了保护你 |
| [33:21] | You’re nothing but an outcast from an order of dead men, | 你不过是死人的遗老 |
| [33:26] | maybe it’s time you joined them. | 或许该是你去和同伴相聚之时了 |
| [33:36] | This is not you, Bandon. | 这不是你 班登 |
| [33:40] | No, Allanon, this is me. | 不 亚拉农 这就是我 |
| [33:43] | Stronger than anyone could ever imagine. | 比任何人想象的都强 |
| [33:46] | Stronger than you, even. | 甚至比你还强 |
| [34:04] | I am sorry, | 抱歉 |
| [34:06] | for everything I have done, | 为我所做的 |
| [34:11] | and all that is yet to come. | 以及尚未做的一切 |
| [34:28] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
| [34:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [34:40] | I’m sorry about your kin. | 我很遗憾你的家人都死了 |
| [34:42] | But I believe you are the ruler the Four Lands needs. | 不过我相信你就是四境需要的统治者 |
| [34:45] | I hope you’re right. How many are with you? | 但愿如此 你有多少人 |
| [34:47] | 5000 5,000. | |
| [34:48] | In the caves beyond the city. | 在城市郊野的山洞里 |
| [34:50] | It’s quite a sight. | 非常壮观 |
| [34:52] | My men await your orders. | 就等你一声令下了 |
| [34:54] | King. | 国王 |
| [34:58] | We move tonight. | 我们今晚就走 |
| [34:59] | Gather your men. | 去集合部下吧 |
| [35:13] | It’s the Bloodfire. | 这就是血火 |
| [35:16] | I need to get inside! | 我要进去 |
| [35:17] | We will not let you steal the power of the Bloodfire! | 我们不会让你偷走血火的力量 |
| [35:20] | She’s the one! | 就是她 |
| [35:21] | Kill the bearer of the seed! | 杀了她 她带着圣树种子 |
| [35:25] | Run for the flame. I’ll cover you. | 你冲向火焰 我掩护你 |
| [35:27] | Now go! | 去吧 |
| [35:29] | Don’t let her get away! | 别让她跑了 |
| [35:32] | Crazy ladies! | 疯婆子 |
| [35:42] | Now go! Go! | 快去 |
| [36:15] | Amberle! | 安波莉 |
| [36:25] | We must fortify the palace and prepare for a siege. | 必须给宫殿设防 准备应对攻城战 |
| [36:28] | And the Sanctuary? | 圣所呢 |
| [36:29] | The Ellcrys is beyond saving. | 无法拯救艾尔奎斯圣树了 |
| [36:31] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
| [36:34] | The Ellcrys is this city’s only chance. | 艾尔奎斯圣树才是我们唯一的胜机 |
| [36:38] | What are those creatures doing here? | 这些东西来这里做什么 |
| [36:40] | The Gnomes come in peace, | 侏儒没敌意 |
| [36:42] | to fight the Demons as our allies. | 是来加盟我们抗击恶魔的 |
| [36:44] | They’ve pledged an oath to the King. | 他们已经向国王宣誓效忠 |
| [36:46] | The true King. | 真正的国王 |
| [36:48] | The Gnomes are not our enemy. | 侏儒不是我们的敌人 |
| [36:50] | The Dagda Mor is. | 岱达摩才是 |
| [36:52] | And he will not cease | 除非四境众族 |
| [36:54] | until every race of the Four Lands | 被消灭殆尽 否则他不会 |
| [36:57] | is destroyed. | 罢休 |
| [36:59] | We don’t need to face this alone. | 我们不必孤军奋战 |
| [37:02] | With the Gnomes’ help, | 有侏儒的帮助 |
| [37:04] | we can protect the Sanctuary until Amberle returns… | 我们可以守卫圣所等安波莉回来 |
| [37:06] | Madness! The Princess is likely dead already. | 说什么疯话 公主多半是死了 |
| [37:09] | She lives. | 她还活着 |
| [37:10] | And when she returns with the seed, | 等她带着种子归来 |
| [37:12] | we shall restore the Forbidding. | 我们就能重建封印之地 |
| [37:15] | That is the only way to win this war. | 这是唯一的制胜之法 |
| [37:39] | Forgive us, Your Grace. | 饶恕我们 陛下 |
| [37:41] | Forgive us, Your Grace. | 饶恕我们 陛下 |
| [37:44] | All hail, King Ander. | 安德陛下万岁 |
| [37:46] | All hail, King Ander. | 安德陛下万岁 |
| [37:49] | If we fall, we fall together. | 我们即便死 也要一起死 |
| [38:05] | Amberle? | 安波莉 |
| [38:08] | Amberle! | 安波莉 |
| [38:11] | Eretria, we have to get her out of there! | 埃蕾崔娅 我们得救她出来 |
| [38:18] | Eretria? | 埃蕾崔娅 |
| [38:23] | Come on. | 来 |
| [38:25] | Hey, come on. | 快 |
| [38:28] | Hey, wake up. | 醒醒 |
| [38:43] | No. | 不 |