时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The Ellcrys will bear a seed | 艾尔奎斯圣树将孕育一枚种子 |
[00:04] | that must be carried to a place called Safehold. | 必须将种子带到避风堡 |
[00:11] | Arion, my father, all gone. | 艾尼 我父王 都死了 |
[00:13] | And now you are King. | 现在你是国王了 |
[00:15] | It’s like he’s inside my head. | 仿佛他就在我脑子里 |
[00:17] | – Who? – The Dagda Mor. | -谁 -岱达摩 |
[00:19] | Making me do things. | 逼我为他做事 |
[00:22] | What are those creatures doing here? | 这些东西来这里做什么 |
[00:24] | The Gnomes come in peace, | 侏儒没敌意 |
[00:25] | to fight the demons as our allies. | 是来加盟我们抗击恶魔的 |
[00:29] | It’s the Bloodfire, I need to get inside. | 这就是血火 我要进去 |
[00:33] | Amberle! | 安波莉 |
[00:35] | The Ellcrys is dying. | 艾尔奎斯圣树即将枯萎 |
[00:37] | As it sheds its leaves, a demon army forms, | 随着它的叶子凋落 |
[00:40] | preparing to unleash its evil on our world. | 会有一支恶魔大军要毁灭世界 |
[00:57] | We’re out of time, Amberle. | 我们没有时间了 安波莉 |
[00:59] | The last leaf has fallen in Arborlon. | 阿博隆的最后一片树叶已经凋落 |
[01:15] | I can’t believe it’s really you. | 我不敢相信 真的是你 |
[01:19] | I’ve been listening to your voice | 从我只是个小女孩的时候 |
[01:20] | since I was just a girl. | 我就一直听见你的声音 |
[01:26] | You were never just a girl. | 你从未只是个小女孩 |
[01:28] | Every step you’ve taken was meant to bring you here. | 你所走的每一步都是为了带你来到这里 |
[01:32] | The Bloodfire is the earth’s life force. | 血火是这片大地的生命之源 |
[01:35] | It’s where the past, present, and future meet. | 它是过去 现在和未来的交汇处 |
[01:39] | It is your destiny. | 它是你的宿命 |
[01:42] | But I don’t understand. | 但是我不明白 |
[01:43] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[01:44] | You were chosen, like I once was. | 你被选中了 就如同当初的我一般 |
[01:48] | Fate has tied us to the Ellcrys. | 命运将我们与艾尔奎斯圣树连在了一起 |
[01:51] | As I end, you will begin. | 我的终结 就是你都开始 |
[01:54] | End? | 终结 |
[01:55] | But I can save you, I have the seed. | 但是我可以救你 我带来了种子 |
[02:03] | You are the seed, Amberle. | 你就是种子 安波莉 |
[02:49] | Eretria? | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[02:54] | Don’t do this to me. | 别这样对我 |
[02:56] | I can’t lose you too, I won’t. | 我不能连你也失去 我不要 |
[03:10] | No… no. | 不 不 |
[03:23] | Amberle… | 安波莉 |
[03:43] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[03:47] | Wil, what happened? | 威尔 发生了什么 |
[03:49] | You lost too much blood. | 你失血过多 |
[03:51] | I thought you were… | 我以为你… |
[03:54] | But the stones brought you back. | 但精灵石把你救回来了 |
[03:59] | I guess you’re a healer after all. | 我想你终于成为一名医师了 |
[04:08] | Where is she? | 她去哪了 |
[04:15] | She didn’t make it out. | 她没能出来 |
[04:22] | We need to open it back up. | 我们必须重新开启它 |
[04:42] | Amberle! | 安波莉 |
[04:46] | I warned you your feelings for Wil | 我提醒过你 你对威尔的情感 |
[04:47] | would hold you back. | 会对你形成阻碍 |
[04:49] | You must be willing to let him go. | 你必须心甘情愿对他放手 |
[04:51] | There has to be another way. | 一定还有其他办法 |
[04:53] | Oh, this is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[04:55] | You must choose. | 你必须做出选择 |
[04:57] | You must choose to sacrifice yourself. | 你必须选择牺牲自己 |
[05:00] | I said no! | 我说了不要 |
[05:04] | I’m sorry, I can’t, I just can’t. | 对不起 我不能 我就是不能 |
[05:09] | Then you have doomed us all. | 那你会害死我们所有人 |
[05:16] | Amberle! | 安波莉 |
[05:36] | Hey, what happened in there? | 里面发生了什么 |
[05:39] | It’s hard to explain. | 一言难尽 |
[05:42] | But you have the seed? | 拿到种子了 |
[05:47] | But the last leaf has fallen in Arborlon. | 但阿博隆最后一片叶子也已凋落 |
[05:51] | The Dagda Mor is free. | 岱达摩自由了 |
[06:24] | The Princess has emerged from the Bloodfire. | 公主已经从血火中出来了 |
[06:28] | She’s coming home? | 她要回来了吗 |
[06:30] | Yes, but the Dagda Mor is aware of her presence. | 是的 但是岱达摩知道她会出现 |
[06:34] | So we must prepare. | 所以我们必须有所准备 |
[06:36] | I’ll send word to the Scouts. | 我会传话给侦察兵 |
[06:38] | Move the citizens to the tunnels | 把市民带到隧道里去 |
[06:39] | and mobilize the army. | 集结所有的军队 |
[06:40] | That would be the wise decision, Your Highness. | 这是个明智的决定 国王殿下 |
[06:45] | I’m still not used to people calling me that. | 我还是不习惯别人这么称呼我 |
[06:48] | Only a king knows the weight of a crown. | 只有国王才清楚王冠的重量 |
[06:53] | 30 years ago, | 30年前 |
[06:55] | I stood under very similar circumstances | 我站在你父亲身旁 |
[06:57] | beside your father. | 面临着和现在十分相似的情形 |
[07:00] | Did you have any words of inspiration for him? | 你那时说了什么鼓励他的话吗 |
[07:03] | Don’t fail. | 不许失败 |
[07:16] | Anyone remember how to get out of this place? | 有谁记得怎么逃出这里吗 |
[07:17] | I’m working on it. | 我正在找 |
[07:18] | And when we do, how do we get back to Arborlon? | 我们从这出去后 怎么回到阿博隆 |
[07:20] | Nobody said it was gonna be easy. | 没人说这很容易 |
[07:22] | We’re gonna make it, we just have to… | 我们会有办法的 我们必须… |
[07:29] | Run! | 快跑 |
[07:39] | The Demons outnumber us a thousand to one. | 恶魔的兵力是我们的上千倍 |
[07:41] | We cannot beat them in the field, | 在战场上我们无法击败它们 |
[07:42] | which means restoring the Ellcrys is our only hope. | 也就是说复原艾尔奎斯圣树是我们唯一的希望 |
[07:45] | Allanon assures me that Amberle has the seed | 亚拉农向我保证安波莉带着种子 |
[07:47] | and is on her way. | 正在拯救圣树的路上 |
[07:48] | Slanter, your men will form a perimeter | 萨兰特 你的兵力要形成一条防御带 |
[07:50] | and push into the woods beyond the Sanctuary. | 深入圣所之外的森林地区 |
[07:55] | Commander Tilton and I will take the Elvin army | 迪尔顿指挥官和我会率领精灵大军 |
[07:57] | and fortify the Sanctuary itself. | 为圣所设防御敌 |
[08:00] | We’ll be the last line | 我们将会是抵御突围敌人的 |
[08:01] | of defense for whatever breaks through. | 最后一道防线 |
[08:18] | Wil, help me! | 威尔 帮帮我 |
[08:26] | We have to go! | 我们得离开了 |
[08:28] | Let’s go! | 快走吧 |
[08:33] | Help me close this thing! | 帮我关上这扇闸门 |
[08:35] | It’s stuck! | 卡住了 |
[08:39] | Just leave it, we can outrun them! | 别管了 我们能摆脱他们的 |
[08:43] | What are you doing?! | 你要干什么 |
[08:48] | No! | 不要 |
[08:52] | I bought you some time. | 我给你们争取了一些时间 |
[08:53] | Use it! | 快跑吧 |
[08:54] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[08:55] | We have to go back together. | 我们得一起回去 |
[08:56] | No, you have to go back. | 不 你必须得回去 |
[08:58] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[08:59] | We all have a part to play. | 我们都有自己的使命 |
[09:01] | I’m doing mine, and now it’s up to you. | 我正在履行我的使命 现在一切就靠你了 |
[09:08] | Wil, stop. | 威尔 停手吧 |
[09:10] | No, I’m not leaving you here. | 不 我不会把你丢在这儿 |
[09:12] | That’s insane. | 开什么玩笑 |
[09:12] | Wil, it’s not up to you. | 威尔 这由不得你 |
[09:16] | I’ll come back for you, I promise. | 我们会回来救你的 我保证 |
[09:39] | Go! | 快走吧 |
[10:04] | Wil! | 威尔 |
[10:29] | Wil, we have to go. | 威尔 我们必须得走了 |
[10:36] | She wants us to go. | 她希望我们离开 |
[11:00] | For the boy. | 这是给那个男孩的 |
[11:01] | King Ander’s orders. | 安德国王的命令 |
[11:25] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我从来没想过伤害你 |
[11:28] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[11:31] | How can I help? | 我该如何帮你 |
[11:38] | I need you to get me far away, | 我要你帮我逃到一个遥远的地方 |
[11:42] | somewhere where I can’t hurt anybody. | 一个不会对别人造成伤害的地方 |
[11:45] | Bandon, I can’t. | 班登 我做不到 |
[11:47] | Catania… do you trust me? | 卡坦妮亚 你信任我吗 |
[11:58] | Yes. | 信 |
[12:01] | Then, get ready to scream. | 那么 做好尖叫的准备吧 |
[12:12] | Give me the keys or I snap her neck. | 把钥匙给我 不然我就扭断她的脖子 |
[12:20] | Now! | 快点 |
[12:31] | Drop the sword. | 把剑放下 |
[12:36] | Step back. | 退后 |
[12:51] | Just let us go, | 让我们走吧 |
[12:53] | he’s not going to hurt you. | 他不会伤害你的 |
[12:57] | Don’t touch her! | 别碰她 |
[13:01] | No! | 不 |
[13:08] | No! | 不 |
[13:09] | Bandon, stop! | 班登 住手 |
[13:11] | Stop! No! | 住手 不要 |
[13:13] | Stop! | 住手 |
[13:33] | He shouldn’t have touched you. | 他不该碰你的 |
[14:55] | Nothing from the scouts. | 侦察兵那边没什么消息 |
[15:01] | We should head down. | 我们应该下去了 |
[15:03] | The men will wanna see you. | 战士们希望能看到你 |
[15:23] | We were supposed to get married, remember? | 还记得吗 你原本是要跟我结婚的 |
[15:26] | Once upon a time. | 很久以前 |
[15:29] | Well, I never officially agreed to that. | 我从没正式答应过你 |
[15:35] | I’m sorry it took the end of the world | 很抱歉直到世界末日 |
[15:36] | for me to realize what a fool I’ve been. | 我才意识到自己从前是多么的傻 |
[15:45] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[15:48] | Lead the way, Commander. | 带路吧 指挥官 |
[16:05] | I have never been so happy to see anything | 这辈子我还没有因为见到什么东西 |
[16:07] | in my entire life. | 而高兴成这样 |
[16:35] | No… | 不… |
[16:47] | We can’t get through, not on horseback. | 我们过不去的 至少不能骑马过去 |
[16:50] | Not without them seeing us. | 他们一定会看见我们的 |
[16:52] | No, there has to be a way. | 不 一定有办法的 |
[16:54] | We have to get to the Ellcrys. | 我们必须到艾尔奎斯圣树那里去 |
[16:56] | All right, we’ll need cover then. | 好吧 那我们需要掩护 |
[16:59] | We need to find somewhere safe to wait for dark. | 我们得找个安全的地方等到天黑 |
[17:05] | I know somewhere, come on. | 我知道一个地方 来吧 |
[17:52] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:03] | Wil… | 威尔… |
[18:05] | It won’t be long. | 很快就结束了 |
[18:07] | I know, I just… | 我知道 我只是… |
[18:10] | I wanted to tell you that I… | 我想告诉你 我… |
[18:13] | that I wish things could be different. | 我真希望事情不是这样的 |
[18:15] | You know, I wish we could… | 我希望我们可以… |
[18:17] | I wish we could have met before all this. | 我希望我们可以在这一切发生之前相遇 |
[18:23] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[18:24] | We’re almost home. | 我们马上就到了 |
[18:27] | And when we finish this, | 等这一切都结束了 |
[18:29] | when everyone’s safe, | 所有人都安全了 |
[18:31] | we’ll have all the time in the world | 我们就会有大把时间 |
[18:32] | to do things differently. | 去做些不一样的事情了 |
[18:37] | But what if we didn’t have time? | 要是我们没时间了怎么办 |
[18:40] | Don’t talk like that, we’re gonna make it. | 别这么说 我们会成功的 |
[18:46] | No, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[18:53] | I’m not afraid anymore. | 我不再恐惧了 |
[18:56] | Eretria was right, this is my part. | 埃蕾崔娅说的没错 这是我的使命 |
[18:59] | I know what I have to do and… it’s okay. | 我清楚自己要做什么…我可以的 |
[19:10] | But I need to tell you something first. | 但我得先告诉你一些事 |
[19:15] | Of course. | 说吧 |
[19:21] | I love you, Wil Ohmsford. | 我爱你 威尔·欧姆斯福德 |
[19:26] | And I’m not ready to let you go, not yet. | 我还没做好失去你的准备 目前还没 |
[19:30] | And I know this is terrible timing | 我知道现在不该说这些 |
[19:32] | and you probably think… | 你或许会觉得… |
[19:46] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[19:49] | I always have. | 一直都爱 |
[20:30] | It’s dark, we should head out. | 天黑了 我们该出发了 |
[20:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:42] | Nothing, it’s… | 没什么… |
[20:49] | Everything’s perfect. | 一切都如此完美 |
[20:55] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[20:57] | Let’s go save a tree. | 我们去救树吧 |
[21:36] | Our hope lies in a single seed | 我们的希望寄托在一颗种子上 |
[21:39] | being carried here by your Princess Amberle | 它正由你们的公主安波莉送往这里 |
[21:43] | and the last son of Shannara. | 我们还寄希望于沙娜拉的末裔 |
[21:46] | With it, we can send this demon horde | 有了它 我们就能将这群恶魔 |
[21:49] | back to the Forbidding. | 赶回封印之地 |
[21:52] | For this to happen, | 要实现这一目标 |
[21:54] | we must buy them time. | 我们必须为他们争取时间 |
[21:58] | We must hold this line… | 我们必须守住这条阵线… |
[22:01] | and defend the Ellcrys at all costs. | 不惜一切代价保卫艾尔奎斯圣树 |
[22:06] | I know we can win this war | 我知道我们一定能取得胜利 |
[22:08] | because I have stood alongside your King Eventine | 因为我曾与艾温坦国王并肩作战 |
[22:12] | and, as fate would have it, | 在命运的安排下 |
[22:14] | I now stand alongside his son, | 如今我跟他的儿子并肩迎敌 |
[22:18] | King Ander. | 安德国王 |
[22:19] | All Hail King Ander! | 安德陛下万岁 |
[22:29] | Your princess is out there, right now. | 你们的公主目前正在外面拼搏 |
[22:34] | Scared… just like you. | 她心怀恐惧 就像你们一样 |
[22:37] | Giving everything she has to save us all. | 但她竭尽全力要拯救我们 |
[22:42] | We must match her bravery with our own. | 我们的勇气必将不输于她 |
[22:45] | And if we die tonight, | 假如我们要在今夜死去 |
[22:48] | let us fall so the Ellcrys may rise again! | 让我们以死来换取艾尔奎斯圣树的生 |
[22:50] | So every race in the Four Lands | 这样四境的众族 |
[22:53] | may have a future to call its own! | 才能有属于自己的未来 |
[23:36] | Steady! | 立正 |
[23:39] | Elves ready! | 精灵们准备 |
[23:57] | Forward! | 冲啊 |
[24:16] | Is there a secret way in? | 有什么秘密入口吗 |
[24:18] | A back door or something? | 后门之类的 |
[24:19] | No, not this far out. | 没有 这里太靠外了 |
[24:29] | It’s a patrol. | 是个巡逻队 |
[24:49] | It smells us. | 它闻到我们了 |
[25:06] | Die, you bastard. | 死吧 你个混蛋 |
[25:35] | Allanon. | 亚拉农 |
[25:36] | Perfect timing as usual. | 一如既往的及时赶到 |
[25:38] | I wish I could say the same for you | 我希望也能对你说同样的话 |
[25:39] | but the idea was to get here before the demons arrived. | 但原本计划是赶在恶魔之前到这里的 |
[25:43] | See, told you he’d be happy to see us. | 看 就说他会很高兴见到我们的 |
[25:46] | The Gnomes are with us. | 侏儒和我们结盟了 |
[25:48] | Are you ready to see this through, Princess? | 你准备好战斗到底了吗 公主 |
[25:54] | Stay behind us and don’t slow down. | 跟在我们后边 别停下 |
[27:11] | Ander, wait! | 安德 等等 |
[27:37] | Arion? | 亚里安 |
[28:05] | Arion? | 亚里安 |
[28:08] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[28:11] | Release me! | 帮我解脱 |
[28:14] | Please. | 求你 |
[28:19] | Please. | 求你 |
[28:27] | Goodbye, brother. | 再见 兄弟 |
[28:55] | Secure the door! | 护卫大门 |
[29:02] | Keep moving! | 继续走 |
[29:29] | Run for the Ellcrys, now! | 快到艾尔奎斯圣树那里去 |
[29:47] | Protect the princess. | 保护公主 |
[29:53] | I told you we’d make it. | 跟你说了我们会成功的 |
[30:52] | All right, where’s the seed? | 好了 种子在哪里 |
[31:00] | I tried to tell you earlier… | 我之前就想告诉你… |
[31:05] | Oh, please don’t say you dropped it. | 可别说你弄丢了 |
[31:07] | I don’t think I could take that right now. | 这我可接受不了 |
[31:11] | It’s me, Wil. | 是我 威尔 |
[31:14] | I’m the seed. | 我就是种子 |
[31:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:22] | I have to become the Ellcrys. | 我要变成艾尔奎斯圣树 |
[31:25] | That’s how we save it. | 这样才能拯救它 |
[31:28] | How we save everyone. | 拯救所有人 |
[31:33] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:33] | You… you can’t just become a tree. | 你…你不能就这样变成一棵树 |
[31:36] | I mean, what happens to… | 这是怎么… |
[31:37] | No, please. | 别这样 |
[31:39] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:42] | I need you to understand. | 我需要你理解 |
[31:49] | I won’t make it otherwise. | 不然我做不到 |
[32:07] | Door! | 门 |
[32:08] | To the door! | 到门那里去 |
[32:47] | Amberle, wait! | 安波莉 等等 |
[34:26] | Amberle | 安波莉 |
[34:29] | Please talk to me. | 求你跟我说说话 |
[34:35] | I know you’re in there somewhere. | 我知道你在里面 |
[34:49] | Can’t hear her. | 我听不见她 |
[34:52] | Can’t hear anything. | 什么都听不见 |
[34:54] | She will speak when she is ready. | 她准备好了就会开口的 |
[34:59] | Be patient, Wil. | 耐心点 威尔 |
[35:01] | You knew this was gonna happen, didn’t you? | 你早就知道会发生这种事吧 |
[35:06] | You lied to us. | 你骗了我们 |
[35:09] | It would not have helped if you knew. | 提前告诉你真相没好处 |
[35:12] | Really? | 是吗 |
[35:14] | You just decided that on your own. | 你就这样自作主张了吗 |
[35:19] | What about Amberle? | 安波莉呢 |
[35:20] | Didn’t she deserve to know? | 她难道不该知道吗 |
[35:22] | Amberle made the decision, not me, Wil. | 决定是她做的 不是我 威尔 |
[35:27] | She understood the price. | 她知道代价 |
[35:31] | So when you told me that I could protect her, | 所以你当时说我能保护她 |
[35:33] | that was a lie too? | 那也是谎话吗 |
[35:35] | You made me believe she could be saved. | 你让我相信自己能拯救她 |
[35:37] | Instead, I lost another person that I loved. | 到头来 我却又失去了一个我爱的人 |
[35:39] | Saving the Four Lands in the process, Wil. | 同时你还得拯救整个四境 威尔 |
[35:42] | Do not forget that. | 别忘了这点 |
[35:45] | I told you that… | 我告诉过你… |
[35:48] | magic comes with a price. | 魔法是有代价的 |
[35:49] | You didn’t say it was her life! | 你没说代价是她的生命 |
[35:57] | – Wil… – Stop! | -威尔 -别说了 |
[35:59] | Leave me alone. | 让我静静 |
[36:07] | Your father would have been proud of your actions today. | 你父亲会为你如今的所作所为而自豪 |
[36:15] | As am I. | 我也一样 |
[36:36] | I had a dream Bandon was alone, | 我梦见班登独自一人 |
[36:39] | drowning in a sea of black. | 溺在黑色的海水中 |
[36:44] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[36:47] | I failed him. | 我辜负了他 |
[36:50] | We both did. | 我们都辜负了他 |
[37:00] | You wanted to see me, Your Grace. | 您召见我吗 陛下 |
[37:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:07] | I wanted to thank you for everything. | 我想感谢你所做的一切 |
[37:10] | It was my duty. | 职责所在 |
[37:14] | I sent soldiers to find my brother’s body, | 我派人去找我哥哥的尸体 |
[37:18] | but there was no sign of him | 但那里没有尸体 |
[37:20] | or the Warlock sword. | 也没有巫王的剑 |
[37:24] | I saw him in there, Allanon. | 我在那里见到了他 亚拉农 |
[37:26] | Even in that twisted form… it was Arion. | 即使他已经面目全非 但那是亚里安 |
[37:30] | He asked me to kill him. | 他求我杀了他 |
[37:35] | The Dagda Mor’s cruelty had no bounds. | 岱达摩残忍得令人发指 |
[37:43] | Haven’t been to the Sanctuary yet | 我还没去圣所 |
[37:46] | to see Amberle. | 去见安波莉 |
[37:48] | I know her sacrifice saved us, | 我知道她为了救我们而牺牲了 |
[37:51] | but I just can’t believe that she’s gone. | 但我真的不能接受她已经死了 |
[37:57] | She is still with you, My Grace. | 她仍然与您同在 陛下 |
[38:00] | She is watching over us all. | 她在护佑着我们所有人 |
[39:10] | For what it’s worth, I’m grateful to you | 不管怎么说 我很感激你 |
[39:14] | to show me who I am. | 你让我了解了我自己 |
[39:18] | I’m sure we’ll meet again one day. | 我们有朝一日肯定会再见的 |
[39:24] | I sensed that our journey | 我能感到我们的旅途 |
[39:26] | has just begun. | 才刚刚开始 |
[39:28] | The Dagda Mor maybe gone, | 岱达摩也许死了 |
[39:30] | but his presence has stirred other evils. | 但它的现身已经唤醒了其他恶魔 |
[39:34] | Then let them come, | 那就让它们来吧 |
[39:36] | but there’re something I gotta do first. | 但我要先去做一件事 |
[39:41] | You are going to Safehold. | 你要去避风堡 |
[39:43] | You don’t know whether the rover girl is alive or dead. | 你不知道那流浪者姑娘是死是活 |
[39:46] | The mind reading thing, | 读心这个把戏 |
[39:47] | still really annoying. | 依然很惹人烦 |
[39:49] | I promised to Eretria I’ll go back. | 我向埃蕾崔娅保证过我会回去 |
[39:51] | I’m not gonna lose her too. | 我不会连她也失去的 |
[41:01] | It’s you. | 是你 |