时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | As king, I welcome you to the Order of the Chosen. | 作为国王 我欢迎你们加入神选之子 |
[00:05] | Thousands of years ago | 数千年前 |
[00:07] | our Elven ancestors fought a war against an army of Demons. | 精灵族的祖先们跟恶魔大军有过一场大战 |
[00:10] | The Ellcrys is dying. | 艾尔奎斯圣树即将枯萎 |
[00:11] | And you are the only one who can save it. | 而你是唯一能救它的人 |
[00:13] | Each leaf represents a single Demon. | 每片叶子象征着一只恶魔 |
[00:16] | Once they begin to fall, the creatures of darkness | 一旦叶子开始凋落 黑暗中的生物 |
[00:18] | will be released from the Forbidding, one by one. | 将会一个个从封印之地释放出来 |
[00:22] | This is Allanon. | 这位是亚拉农 |
[00:23] | The last Druid of Paranor. | 帕瑞诺最后一个德鲁伊 |
[00:25] | You are a Shannara, Will. | 你是沙娜拉人 威尔 |
[00:27] | Never forget that. | 永远不要忘记这一点 |
[00:28] | When you learn how to unlock the power of the Elfstones, | 等你学会如何启用精灵石的力量后 |
[00:31] | the Demons won’t stand a chance. | 恶魔根本奈何不了你 |
[00:33] | The world outside is dangerous, Wil. | 外面的世界很危险 威尔 |
[00:35] | It’s full of Gnomes, Trolls and Rovers. | 到处都是侏儒 巨魔和流浪者 |
[00:40] | I know how it feels to be trapped by your own life. | 我知道困于自己的身世是什么感觉 |
[00:42] | I didn’t exactly choose to be a Rover. | 我也不是自己选择当流浪者的 |
[00:44] | You need to start trusting the Ellcrys, | 你得开始相信艾尔奎斯圣树了 |
[00:46] | otherwise the three of you will not make it to Safehold. | 不然你们三个是无法到达避风堡的 |
[00:49] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[00:50] | Something happen when people touch you? | 人们碰到你后会发生什么事情吗 |
[00:51] | He’s a seer. | 他是个先知 |
[00:53] | Your power may be growing, | 你的力量也许在增长 |
[00:54] | but be careful how you use it. | 但是你必须要注意怎么使用它 |
[00:56] | Only a king knows the weight of a crown. | 只有国王才清楚王冠的重量 |
[00:59] | And if we die tonight, | 假如我们要在今夜死去 |
[01:00] | let us fall so the Ellcrys may rise again! | 让我们以死来换取艾尔奎斯圣树的生 |
[01:03] | All hail king Ander! | 安德陛下万岁 |
[01:06] | I love you, Wil Ohmsford. | 我爱你 威尔·欧姆斯福德 |
[01:07] | I love you, too. I always have. | 我也爱你 一直都爱 |
[01:09] | We all have a sacrifice to make. | 我们都必须做出牺牲 |
[01:11] | This is mine. | 而这次是我 |
[01:12] | Amberle, wait! | 安波莉 等等 |
[01:13] | You made me believe she could be saved. | 你让我相信自己能拯救她 |
[01:15] | Instead, I lost another person that I loved. | 到头来 我却又失去了一个我爱的人 |
[01:17] | I told you that magic comes with a price. | 我告诉过你魔法是有代价的 |
[01:19] | You didn’t say it was Amberle’s life. | 你没说代价是她的生命 |
[01:20] | Don’t you get it? We all have a part to play. | 你还不明白吗 我们都有自己的使命 |
[01:25] | Go! | 快去 |
[01:26] | I promised Eretria I’d go back and find her. | 我向埃蕾崔娅保证过我会回去找她的 |
[01:28] | I’m not gonna lose her too. | 我不会连她也失去的 |
[01:49] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[01:50] | Welcome back, Eretria. | 欢迎回来 埃蕾崔娅 |
[01:52] | I’ve been waiting a very long time for you. | 我等你等了很久了 |
[01:59] | Forgive the disguise. | 很抱歉我们打扮成了这副样子 |
[02:01] | Helps us blend in with the real trolls. | 是为了伪装成巨魔 |
[02:03] | I thought you were dead, Cogline. | 我还以为你死了 克格莱恩 |
[02:09] | I spent 20 years wondering what became of you. | 20年来我一直在想象你会变成什么样子 |
[02:12] | Now I see you here, alive. | 如今我在这里看到你了 活生生的你 |
[02:16] | I promised your mother that I would always protect you. | 我向你母亲保证过我会一直保护你 |
[02:20] | But I knew that your destiny would bring you back to me. | 但我知道你的命运会将你带回我身边的 |
[02:23] | Join us. Make a home here. | 加入我们 在这里安家 |
[02:27] | My friends are gonna come looking for me. | 我的朋友们会来找我的 |
[02:28] | Well, stay until they do. | 那就留在这里直到他们来了为止 |
[02:30] | Choice is yours. | 选择权在你 |
[03:12] | Were you following me? | 你是在跟踪我吗 |
[03:13] | I thought you might get lonely down here all by yourself. | 我想着你一个人在这下面肯定会无聊 |
[03:18] | Check this out. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[03:19] | The old man doesn’t want us | 老头子可不希望我们 |
[03:21] | risking our life for this stuff. | 为了这玩意冒生命危险 |
[03:23] | He’d freak out if anything happened to you. | 假如你出了什么事 他会发疯的 |
[03:25] | I can take care of myself, Lyria. | 我能照顾好自己 黎瑞娅 |
[03:27] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[03:29] | Wherever you go, I go. Remember? | 无论你去哪 我都要跟着 记得吗 |
[03:44] | – Looks like we’re late. – Let’s go. | -看来我们迟到了 -走吧 |
[03:49] | What took you so long? | 你们怎么这么久才来 |
[03:50] | What’d ya find? | 你们找到了些什么 |
[03:51] | This one’s for Cogline. | 这个是给克格莱恩的 |
[03:52] | Oh, sweet! | 太贴心了 |
[03:54] | Here. | 这里 |
[04:00] | Trolls! | 巨魔 |
[04:04] | Get everyone out of here. Go! | 带大家离开这里 快 |
[06:10] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么慢 |
[06:54] | Eretria… | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[07:00] | A new darkness is coming. | 新的黑暗即将来临 |
[07:03] | You must find Wil. | 你必须找到威尔 |
[07:05] | The fate of the world depends on it. | 世界的命运决定于此 |
[08:28] | Welcome back. | 你醒了 |
[08:32] | – How did I… – Survive? | -我是怎么… -活下来的 |
[08:34] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[08:36] | But when I found you | 但我找到你的时候 |
[08:37] | all you kept saying was “Amberle.” | 你一直在喊安波莉 |
[08:45] | No. You shouldn’t be out of bed. | 不 你不应该起来 |
[08:47] | I need to see Cogline. | 我要去见克格莱恩 |
[08:55] | Up to your old Druid tricks? | 在研究你古老的德鲁伊魔术吗 |
[08:58] | This isn’t magic, it’s science. | 这不是魔法 这是科学 |
[09:00] | I know. It’s electricity. | 我知道 这是电力 |
[09:03] | You’re full of surprises. | 你总是让人出乎意料 |
[09:07] | I’m glad you’re feeling better. | 很高兴看到你好些了 |
[09:09] | Lyria told me what happened today, | 黎瑞娅把今天的事告诉我了 |
[09:11] | it’s a miracle you didn’t drown. | 你没有淹死真是个奇迹 |
[09:16] | I would have, if it wasn’t for Amberle. | 如果不是安波莉 我可能就死了 |
[09:20] | I know. I know it sounds crazy, but she was down there. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但她就在那 |
[09:23] | I saw her. | 我看见她了 |
[09:25] | When a person is drowning, | 当一个人溺水的时候 |
[09:27] | their brain loses oxygen | 大脑处于缺氧状态 |
[09:28] | causing their mind to play all sorts of tricks. | 从而导致精神错乱 |
[09:30] | No. But this was real. | 不 这是真的 |
[09:32] | She reached out to me, and she said Wil needs me. | 她找到了我 说威尔需要我 |
[09:34] | Maybe deep down that’s what you want to believe. | 也许你内心深处是这么认为的 |
[09:36] | Your way of dealing with the fact | 帮助你接受 |
[09:37] | that he never came looking for you. | 他没有回来找你这个事实 |
[09:39] | Eretria, you must let go of your old life. | 埃蕾崔娅 你必须舍弃过去的生活 |
[09:42] | Wherever Wil and Amberle are, I’m sure they’re safe. | 不管威尔和安波莉在哪 我确定他们很安全 |
[09:50] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 好吧 我想你是对的 |
[09:53] | No doubt they’re in Arborlon, living happily ever after. | 毫无疑问他们在阿博隆 过着快乐的日子 |
[10:33] | Looks like you’re next. | 看来你是下一个 |
[10:37] | You’re not a gnome. | 你不是侏儒 |
[10:39] | Clearly nothing wrong with your eyes. | 很明显你的眼睛没有问题 |
[10:42] | I just thought all Stor Healers were gnomes. | 我还以为所有司铎医师都是侏儒 |
[10:45] | They made an exception. | 他们破了个例 |
[10:46] | What makes you so special? | 你有什么特殊的地方吗 |
[10:48] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:49] | Says here you burned yourself. | 他们说你把自己烧伤了 |
[10:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:53] | I wish it came with a better story, | 我希望能有一个更好的说法 |
[10:55] | but the truth is I tripped and fell into my own campfire. | 但真相是我绊倒摔在了篝火上 |
[11:02] | The good news is, you’ll live. | 好消息是 你会没事的 |
[11:11] | Apply this twice a day. | 一天用两次 |
[11:12] | It should minimize the scarring. | 应该会减轻疤痕 |
[11:16] | You look really familiar. What was your name? | 你看起来很眼熟 你叫什么名字 |
[11:21] | Around here, I’m just another Healer. | 在这里 我只是一名普通的医师 |
[11:56] | It’s been a year since the demon attack. | 距离恶魔来袭已经一年了 |
[11:59] | We need to get these people back to their homes and farms. | 我们需要让这群人回到他们的家园和农场 |
[12:02] | The Elven treasury is empty. | 精灵的国库已经空了 |
[12:04] | We don’t have the resources or manpower | 我们没有资源或人力 |
[12:06] | to rebuild their villages. | 帮助他们重建村庄 |
[12:07] | Any word on help from the other races? | 其他种族有要帮忙的意思吗 |
[12:10] | They’re still waiting for approval from their counsels. | 他们仍在等待他们议会的批准 |
[12:12] | Most of them would rather see the elves choked off than help. | 比起帮忙 他们大多数人更希望看到精灵灭亡 |
[12:16] | King Ander! Thanks for coming. | 安德国王 感谢您前来 |
[12:20] | There’s something you need to see. | 有些东西您必须看一下 |
[12:49] | The Crimson did this? | 猩红军干的吗 |
[12:50] | I warned you that their influence is growing. | 我警告过你他们的势力正在崛起 |
[12:53] | We need to find Riga | 我们要找到里加 |
[12:54] | and put him on trial for these crimes. | 对他所犯下的这些罪行进行审判 |
[12:56] | General may be the head of The Snake, | 将军虽说是蛇族的首领 |
[12:58] | but he’s only voicing what many people are feeling. | 但他的所作所为也是大部分平民的呼声 |
[13:00] | General Riga and his men are on the rampage. | 里加将军和他的手下在大杀特杀 |
[13:03] | Killing anyone who refuses to report a magic user. | 所有包庇魔法使用者的人都被他们杀害了 |
[13:05] | Giving the people an enemy | 给人们树立一个敌人 |
[13:07] | and turning them away from you. | 再离间你跟他们的关系 |
[13:10] | He’s rewarding hate. | 他想挑动人民的仇恨 |
[14:43] | When the Warlock Lord’s blade called, you answered. | 你们响应了巫王之剑的召唤 |
[14:47] | So that together, | 因此现在 |
[14:49] | we can take the first step in resurrecting our master. | 我们共同迈出复活主人的第一步 |
[14:53] | Today you will be reborn… | 今天你们将以堕落之灵的形式 |
[14:57] | As Mord Wraiths. | 得到重生 |
[15:01] | Step forward. | 向前一步 |
[15:06] | You will lead your brothers | 由你来带领你的兄弟们 |
[15:08] | and you will bear the mark of The Snake. | 你会被印上蛇族的印记 |
[15:10] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:14] | Behold. | 看啊 |
[16:16] | The heart of our dark master. | 我们主人的心脏 |
[17:34] | Allanon. | 亚拉农 |
[17:38] | I sensed you tracking me for months now. | 我知道你已经追踪我好几个月了 |
[17:43] | But it’s too late. | 但现在为时已晚 |
[17:45] | Resurrecting the Warlock Lord is madness. | 复活巫王实在是疯狂之举 |
[17:49] | But, sacrificing me to the Dagda Mor? | 把我献祭给岱达摩 |
[17:53] | Oh, that was perfectly acceptable. | 就完全没问题是吗 |
[17:54] | I regret what happened to you | 对于你的遭遇以及我在其中所扮演的角色 |
[17:57] | and my part in it. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:58] | But I was trying to save the Ellcrys. | 但我是为了拯救艾尔奎斯圣树 |
[18:00] | Is that what you told Amberle when she sacrificed her life? | 你是这么跟安波莉说的吗 她才牺牲了自己 |
[18:05] | Or Wil? | 还是威尔 |
[18:09] | You turned Catania against me. | 你让卡坦妮亚跟我反目 |
[18:11] | You brought that upon yourself. | 那是你自找的 |
[18:13] | You allowed yourself to be manipulated by the Dagda Mor. | 你放任自己 被岱达摩所操控 |
[18:17] | And now that sword is controlling you. | 现在这把剑完全控制了你 |
[18:20] | It’s guiding me, Allanon, to my true potential. | 是指引我 亚拉农 发掘我真正的潜能 |
[18:25] | I’m gonna learn from the Druid | 我会向真正懂得 |
[18:26] | who understood the true power of magic. | 魔法之力的德鲁伊学习 |
[18:28] | Power is a curse for those who seek it. | 魔法之于特意寻求它的人 是一种诅咒 |
[19:18] | You’re gonna die forgotten and alone, Allanon. | 你将孤身死去 无人知晓 亚拉农 |
[19:21] | And the world won’t even care. | 世上没人会在乎 |
[19:22] | That is my burden to bear, not yours. | 那是我使命 与你无关 |
[19:29] | Your master needs you. Now! | 你们的主人需要你们 快 |
[19:32] | Drink! | 快喝 |
[21:07] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[21:08] | General Riga. | 里加将军 |
[21:11] | That’s right | 没错 |
[21:13] | and I’m on the hunt for magic users. | 我在追杀魔法使用者 |
[21:15] | You won’t find any in there. I’m just a simple farmer. | 这里没有魔法使用者 我只是个普通的农民 |
[21:19] | I’m looking for someone. | 我在找一个人 |
[21:21] | His name is Wil Ohmsford. | 他叫威尔·欧姆斯福德 |
[21:24] | He’s a Shannara. | 他是个沙娜拉人 |
[21:26] | One of those responsible | 他是把岱达摩 |
[21:27] | for unleashing the Dagda Mor and his demon army. | 和他的恶魔军团放出来的罪人之一 |
[21:29] | No. I never heard of Wil Ohmsford. | 我没听说过威尔·欧姆斯福德 |
[21:33] | But… | 不过 |
[21:35] | There’s a Flick Ohmsford down in Shady Vale. | 沙迪谷有个叫弗利克·欧姆斯福德的人 |
[21:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:51] | A gift from the Crimson. | 猩红军送你的一份礼物 |
[21:55] | Send them safely on their way. | 送他们安全上路 |
[22:00] | Dispatch a unit to Shady Vale. | 调一个小队去沙迪谷 |
[22:02] | Find this Flick Ohmsford. | 找到这个弗利克·欧姆斯福德 |
[22:04] | And what if the locals don’t co-operate? | 如果当地人不配合呢 |
[22:06] | Well, then you burn the village to the ground | 那就烧了村子 |
[22:08] | until you they do. | 直到他们配合为止 |
[22:23] | Now, as you all know, | 正如大家所知 |
[22:25] | Elven anatomy differs from other races. | 精灵族人跟其他种族不一样 |
[22:28] | Their hearts are no exception. | 心脏也不例外 |
[22:31] | Can someone please tell me | 有没有人告诉我 |
[22:32] | where I should make the next incision? | 下一刀应该切在哪 |
[22:35] | Across the wall of the right inferior atrium. | 切在右心房壁上 |
[22:39] | Correct, Mr. Ohmsford. | 没错 欧姆斯福德先生 |
[22:41] | Please, take over. | 请 你来吧 |
[23:17] | Mr. Ohmsford. | 欧姆斯福德先生 |
[23:19] | Step outside. Now. | 出去 马上 |
[23:58] | Mr. Ohmsford… | 欧姆斯福德先生 |
[24:02] | Your compassion for the patients | 你对病人的同情心 |
[24:04] | and dedication to your studies are impressive. | 和对学习的投入程度都令人刮目相看 |
[24:08] | Why do I sense there’s a “But” coming? | 怎么感觉你要说”但是”了 |
[24:11] | Takes more than that to be a good healer. | 可这些对于一名好的医师来说还远远不够 |
[24:15] | I don’t think this is your calling. | 我觉得你不适合这份职业 |
[24:18] | Slanter went out on a limb to get me in here. | 萨兰特背井离乡地送我来到这里 |
[24:21] | Why do you dedicate yourself to medicine | 你有着更伟大的天赋 |
[24:23] | when you possess a far greater gift? | 为什你要投身医疗事业 |
[24:26] | Because magic has a price. | 因为使用魔法需要付出代价 |
[24:29] | A price that’s too high. | 这代价太高昂 |
[24:31] | At least for me. | 至少对我是这样 |
[24:35] | You saved the world. | 你拯救了世界 |
[24:37] | As much as we help, a Stor can never do that. | 虽然我们也插手了 但是司铎人却拯救不了世界 |
[24:41] | I’m not interested in saving the world anymore. | 我再也不想拯救世界了 |
[24:43] | Just the people that I care about. | 我只想救那些我关心的人 |
[24:46] | Please give me one more chance. | 请再给我次机会 |
[24:51] | One more, but that’s it, Mr. Ohmsford. | 就一次 欧姆斯福德先生 |
[24:59] | You should know. | 你该知道 |
[25:00] | It wasn’t Slanter who secured your position here. | 我们不是因为萨兰特才让你留下的 |
[25:04] | It was Allanon. | 是亚拉农 |
[25:37] | The skull of the Warlock Lord. | 巫王头骨 |
[25:40] | The blade has told me who will know. | 剑刃已经告诉我谁知道了 |
[25:42] | Find the Shannara. | 找到沙娜拉人 |
[27:26] | I’m lost without you. | 没有你我很迷茫 |
[28:03] | Okay. Good talk. | 好吧 聊得不错 |
[28:06] | Cogline said I need to let go of my old life. | 克格莱恩说我得放下我以前的生活 |
[28:09] | I thought you already had? | 我以为你已经放下了 |
[28:12] | I guess, not talking about it is different from letting go. | 不谈起并不代表放下了 |
[28:16] | We agreed. | 我们都答应过 |
[28:17] | All that’s important is who we are now. | 唯一重要的是当下的我们 |
[28:20] | Whatever we were before doesn’t matter. | 我们以前怎么样并不要紧 |
[28:24] | What does matter is that the only time I feel real, | 要紧的是我唯一感到真实的时候 |
[28:27] | is when I’m with you. | 就是我和你在一起的时候 |
[28:31] | Now you tell me something. | 现在你告诉我 |
[28:34] | Who’s Amberle? | 安波莉是谁 |
[28:39] | She’s probably the bravest person I’ve ever met. | 她可能是我见过最勇敢的人了 |
[28:44] | Were you two ever together? | 你俩在一起过吗 |
[28:46] | No. Not like that. | 没有 不是那样的 |
[28:51] | But I feel this connection to her that I can’t explain. | 但我和她有种无法解释的感应 |
[28:55] | And Wil? | 威尔呢 |
[28:57] | How does he fit into the picture? | 他又是什么角色 |
[29:00] | You talk in your sleep, so I kinda pieced it together. | 你会说梦话 所以我自行脑补了一下 |
[29:04] | Wil. | 威尔 |
[29:10] | Wil was the first person to ever look at me and see someone good. | 威尔是第一个把我当成好人的人 |
[29:16] | I never thought I could be anything more than a Rover, | 我从不觉得我除了当流浪者还能做什么 |
[29:18] | but he knew it all along. | 但他始终都知道 |
[29:22] | Are you still in love with him? | 你还爱他吗 |
[29:27] | His heart was always Amberle’s. | 他的心一直都属于安波莉 |
[29:30] | You didn’t answer the question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[29:34] | No. | 不爱 |
[29:36] | Not anymore. | 不爱了 |
[29:39] | I met a new person. | 我新认识了一个人 |
[29:42] | She’s kind of mysterious… | 她挺神秘的 |
[29:45] | Doesn’t really like talking about herself. | 不怎么喜欢谈自己 |
[29:50] | But I’m hoping she’ll open up to me. | 但我希望她能对我敞开心扉 |
[30:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:06] | There’s something that I need to tell you. | 有件事我得告诉你 |
[30:09] | I should have told you before, it’s about Cogline. | 我早就应该告诉你的 是克格莱恩 |
[30:13] | He’s been lying to you. | 他一直在对你撒谎 |
[30:20] | A week after you got here, | 你来这里一周后 |
[30:22] | Cogline called in all the scouts. | 克格莱恩叫来了所有侦察兵 |
[30:25] | Said some people would be looking for you. | 他说会有人来找你 |
[30:27] | Dangerous people. | 危险人物 |
[30:29] | We had to prevent them from ever finding you. | 我们得防止他们找到你 |
[30:32] | Couple months later, I saw the scouts in his lab. | 几个月后 我在他的实验室里遇到了侦察兵 |
[30:37] | They said the Eretria problem had been taken care of | 他们说埃蕾崔娅的问题已经解决了 |
[30:40] | and gave him something as proof. | 并且给了他一点东西作为证明 |
[30:44] | After that, all the patrols stopped. | 在那之后 所有的巡逻就终止了 |
[30:46] | Do you know what the scouts gave him? | 你知道侦察兵们给了他什么吗 |
[30:48] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[30:49] | But he’s a pack rat | 不过他有收集癖 |
[30:50] | so I’m sure it’s somewhere in his lab. | 所以我敢保证东西就在他的实验室里 |
[30:54] | Then tonight we’re finding it. | 那今晚我们就去找 |
[31:17] | I’m not looking for company. | 我想自己坐会儿 |
[31:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:21] | You know, gotta be honest, Wil. | 威尔 你得诚实一点 |
[31:24] | This whole brooding, tortured loner routine | 这种阴郁痛苦的孤独日常 |
[31:27] | isn’t really working for you. | 真的不适合你 |
[31:32] | I’m surprised that the guy who helped save | 我很吃惊 从恶魔手中 |
[31:34] | the Four Lands from demons | 拯救了四境的人 |
[31:35] | doesn’t have people lining up to buy him rounds. | 竟然没有人排队请他喝酒 |
[31:39] | Or, uh, collect the bounty on his head. | 或者 取下他的头颅去领赏金 |
[31:52] | You’re full of surprises. | 你还真让人吃惊 |
[31:54] | Not the first time a woman has tried to take advantage of me. | 这不是第一次有女性想利用我 |
[31:58] | You come into the clinic with a story | 你编了一个自己被烧伤的故事 |
[32:00] | about how you burned yourself. | 来进入这家诊所 |
[32:02] | Then I spot you sitting across the bar | 然后我就发现你坐在酒吧对面 |
[32:04] | eyeing me for the last hour. | 盯了我一整个小时 |
[32:07] | See, if I stab an Elf right here | 你瞧 如果我从这个位置捅进去 |
[32:10] | above the abdomen and twist the blade, | 然后在腹部上方扭动刀片 |
[32:12] | you’ll bleed out in less than a minute. | 一分钟内你的血就会流光 |
[32:16] | That’s really fascinating, | 那真是太棒了 |
[32:19] | but I think you’re gonna need my help getting away | 不过我觉得你会需要我的帮助 |
[32:21] | from the real bounty hunters sitting two tables down. | 来摆脱坐离你两张桌子的真正的赏金猎人 |
[32:28] | That man and that woman. | 那边的一男一女 |
[32:30] | They had a third guy outside ready to bag you, | 还有准备在外面围堵你的第三个人 |
[32:32] | but I slit his throat before I came in. | 不过我进来的时候割了他的喉咙 |
[32:35] | Which is how I got this card. | 所以我才有这张卡片 |
[32:43] | Someone just sobered up real fast. | 某人酒醒得很快嘛 |
[32:47] | I hope you know how to use that knife. | 我希望你知道怎么用那把刀 |
[32:49] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[32:51] | I’ll explain after we get out of here. | 等我们离开这里我再解释 |
[32:57] | You just picked me up, | 装作刚刚勾搭上我 |
[32:58] | we’re drunk and you’re taking me back to your place. | 我们喝醉了 你打算把我带回家 |
[33:02] | Try and keep up. Come on. | 跟上我 来吧 |
[33:10] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[33:12] | I’m about to get lucky here. | 我就要交好运了 |
[33:13] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[33:14] | We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. | 你想要来软的 还是硬的 |
[33:18] | Hard way works for me. | 我喜欢来硬的 |
[34:17] | You seriously had no idea you were being hunted? | 你真的不知道为什么自己被悬赏吗 |
[34:20] | I had heard rumors about some extremist elves | 我听到有谣言说一些极端的精灵 |
[34:22] | going after magic users, | 在追杀魔法使用者 |
[34:25] | but Storlock is a neutral zone. | 但司铎拉克是个中立区 |
[34:28] | Might want to tell that to the Crimson. | 这些话还是对猩红军说吧 |
[34:30] | Here. Let me help you. | 让我来帮你吧 |
[34:43] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[34:45] | I didn’t do it for thanks. | 我不是为了你的谢谢才这么做 |
[34:47] | I plan on collecting that favor. | 我打算攒着这笔人情 |
[34:51] | Look, I’m no healer but that thing needs stitches. | 我不是医师 但你的伤口需要缝针 |
[34:53] | I’m gonna go get one of your Stor friends. | 我要去找你的司铎朋友 |
[34:56] | I was drunk and in a bar fight. | 我喝醉了 还在酒吧打架 |
[34:59] | I’m already on thin ice around here. | 我在这附近已经惹了很多祸了 |
[35:00] | They’d kick me out. | 他们会把我踢出去的 |
[35:02] | So you’re gonna stay here and bleed out? Great plan. | 所以你打算待在这把血流光 真是个好计划 |
[35:06] | Hand me my jacket. | 把我的外套拿给我 |
[35:25] | Enjoy the show. | 敬请欣赏 |
[35:50] | How did this guy ever save the world? | 这家伙到底怎么拯救世界的 |
[35:57] | Cogline won’t be long. | 克格莱恩过不久就会回来 |
[35:59] | Dinner is almost over. | 晚餐就快结束了 |
[36:09] | Look at all this stuff. | 看看这堆东西 |
[36:13] | Go check his desk. | 去看看他的桌子 |
[36:47] | Hurry up. | 快一点 |
[37:02] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以效劳的吗 |
[37:06] | Wil did come looking for me, didn’t he? | 威尔确实来找我了 对吗 |
[37:09] | This is his pendant. | 这是他的坠饰 |
[37:10] | Lyria, I need to speak with Eretria alone. | 黎瑞娅 我需要和埃蕾崔娅单独谈谈 |
[37:24] | Knew I should’ve thrown that damn thing away. | 我就知道我应该扔掉那该死的东西的 |
[37:27] | He searched for months, | 他搜索了好几个月 |
[37:28] | but I prevented him from finding you. | 但是我阻止了他找到你 |
[37:30] | Why? Why would you do that? | 为什么 为什么你要那么做 |
[37:32] | Because he’s a Shannara. | 因为他是沙娜拉人 |
[37:34] | When they come knocking, that means people are gonna get hurt, | 当他们敲门的时候 意味着有人会受伤 |
[37:37] | – maybe die. – So you lied! | -也许死亡 -所以你撒谎了 |
[37:38] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[37:40] | I don’t need protection. | 我不需要保护 |
[37:41] | I want the truth, for once. | 我想要真相 哪怕只有一次 |
[37:46] | I promised your mother that I would guard you with my life. | 我答应过你的母亲 要拼命保护你 |
[37:49] | And for 20 years, I thought I failed her. | 二十年以来 我以为我辜负了她 |
[37:53] | I couldn’t live with myself. | 我无法面对我自己 |
[37:56] | I don’t want to lose you again. | 我不想再失去你 |
[37:57] | I know you loved her, | 我知道你爱她 |
[37:58] | but that wasn’t your choice to make. | 但轮不到你来做决定 |
[38:01] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[38:04] | Please ignore the vision of Amberle, I beg you. | 别管安波莉的幻象 求你了 |
[38:07] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我做不到的 |
[38:11] | Eretria. | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[38:16] | Sometimes the truth doesn’t set you free. | 有时候真相无法使你解脱 |
[38:20] | It brings you more pain. | 反而会带来更多痛苦 |
[38:25] | That’ll be for me to discover. | 这一点我要自己去验证 |
[39:20] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[39:23] | A human village was attacked. | 一个人类村庄被袭击了 |
[39:25] | We’re setting up triage stations. | 我们正在搭建分诊台 |
[39:26] | It’s gonna be a long night. | 这将会是漫长的一夜 |
[39:28] | Which village? | 哪个村庄 |
[39:29] | Shady Vale. | 沙迪谷 |
[39:31] | Shady… | 沙迪… |
[39:33] | Uncle Flick! | 弗利克叔叔 |
[39:39] | Uncle Flick! | 弗利克叔叔 |
[39:41] | Wil! | 威尔 |
[39:42] | Wil Ohmsford, is that you? | 威尔·欧姆斯福德 是你吗 |
[39:45] | Dax. | 达克斯 |
[39:48] | The Crimson, they were looking for you. | 猩红军 他们在找你 |
[39:51] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能待在这里 |
[39:53] | What about my uncle? | 那我叔叔呢 |
[39:54] | I told Flick to hide. | 我让弗利克躲起来了 |
[39:56] | I hope they didn’t find him. | 我希望他们没能找到他 |
[40:00] | Let’s get him to surgery. | 把他抬去做手术 |
[40:11] | You sure about this, Eretria? | 你确定要这么做吗 埃蕾崔娅 |
[40:12] | We’re in Rover territory. | 我们在流浪者的领地里 |
[40:14] | We’ve got to keep moving. | 我们得继续前进 |
[40:16] | It’s a long way to Arborlon. | 到阿博隆还有很远的路要走 |
[40:28] | Stay close. | 跟紧点 |
[40:40] | Lyria! | 黎瑞娅 |
[40:41] | Bad move if you wanna live. | 想活命就老实点 |
[41:25] | Shannara. | 沙娜拉人 |
[41:58] | I’m right here. | 我在这呢 |
[42:08] | Hey, that’s not gonna buy us much time. | 幻象坚持不了多久 |
[42:10] | We have to hurry before that thing comes back. | 我们得赶在那个东西回来之前快点离开这 |
[42:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[42:14] | You have magic? | 你会用魔法 |
[42:16] | Not much gets by you. | 没有你会的多 |
[42:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[42:19] | Not until you tell me what you want. | 除非你告诉我你想要什么 |
[42:23] | The Druid. | 德鲁伊 |
[42:25] | Allanon. | 亚拉农 |
[42:26] | I need your help to find him. | 我需要你帮我找到他 |
[42:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:30] | Because he’s my father. | 因为他是我的父亲 |