时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Were you following me? | 你是在跟踪我吗 |
[00:04] | Wherever you go, I go. | 无论你去哪 我都要跟着 |
[00:06] | Eretria, you must let go of your old life. | 埃蕾崔娅 你必须舍弃过去的生活 |
[00:09] | Wherever Wil and Amberle are, I’m sure they’re safe. | 不管威尔和安波莉在哪 他们很安全 |
[00:11] | Eretria, a new darkness is coming. | 埃蕾崔娅 新的黑暗即将来临 |
[00:15] | – Do you know who I am? – General Riga. | -你知道我是谁吗 -里加将军 |
[00:16] | That’s right and I’m on the hunt for magic users. | 没错 我在追杀魔法使用者 |
[00:18] | His name is Wil Ohmsford. | 他叫威尔·欧姆斯福德 |
[00:20] | You look really familiar. What was your name? | 你看起来很眼熟 你叫什么名字 |
[00:22] | Around here, I’m just another Healer. | 在这里 我只是一名普通的医师 |
[00:24] | Why do you dedicate yourself to medicine? | 为什你要投身医疗事业 |
[00:26] | I’m not interested in saving the world anymore. | 我再也不想拯救世界了 |
[00:27] | Just the people that I care about. | 我只想救那些我关心的人 |
[00:29] | Wil did come looking for me, didn’t he? | 威尔确实来找我了 对吗 |
[00:31] | – I was trying to protect you. – I don’t need protection. | -我是想保护你 -我不需要保护 |
[00:33] | I want the truth, for once. | 我想要真相 哪怕只有一次 |
[00:34] | We’ve got to keep moving. | 我们得继续前进 |
[00:35] | It’s a long way to Arborlon. | 这离阿博隆还很远呢 |
[00:37] | Today you will be reborn… | 今天你们将以堕落之灵的形式… |
[00:40] | As Mord Wraiths. | 得到重生 |
[00:41] | Resurrecting the Warlock Lord is madness. | 复活巫王实在是疯狂之举 |
[00:43] | Find the Shannara. | 找到沙娜拉人 |
[00:45] | Shannara. | 沙娜拉人 |
[00:50] | I’m right here. | 我在这呢 |
[00:53] | We have to hurry before that thing comes back. | 我们得赶在那个东西回来之前快点离开这 |
[00:55] | Not until you tell me what you want. | 除非你告诉我你想要什么 |
[00:57] | – Allanon. – Why? | -亚拉农 -为什么 |
[00:58] | Because he’s my father. | 因为他是我的父亲 |
[01:12] | Wil… | 威尔… |
[01:14] | We’ve been running all night. Let’s stop and rest. | 我们跑了一整晚了 停下来歇歇吧 |
[01:16] | We haven’t seen that thing in hours. | 已经几小时没看见那东西了 |
[01:17] | We need to get to Shady Vale and find my uncle. | 我们得赶去沙迪谷找我叔叔 |
[01:20] | Then we can rest. | 然后再休息 |
[01:22] | We’re almost there. Okay? | 就快到了 好吗 |
[01:33] | They’ve found us. | 它们发现我们了 |
[01:37] | Looks like it brought a friend with it this time. | 看来这次它还带了个朋友 |
[01:42] | Faster! | 快点 |
[01:44] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[01:46] | Come on! Hurry! | 快跑 快 |
[01:58] | It should be deep enough this time of year. | 这个时候水应该够深了 |
[02:01] | Should be? | 应该 |
[03:25] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:31] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[03:34] | I found it when I was a kid. | 这是我小时候发现的地方 |
[03:36] | I used to skip school and sneak in here. | 我那时候常常翘课 溜到这里 |
[03:40] | It was the only place I could escape. | 这是唯一一个可供我逃避的地方 |
[03:43] | Escape from what? | 逃避什么 |
[03:45] | Being different. | 异类的身份 |
[03:47] | I didn’t exactly fit in around here. | 我并不是很能融入这里 |
[03:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:52] | We need a plan. | 我们需要想个计划 |
[03:54] | I’m not far from Shady Vale. | 我离沙迪谷不远了 |
[03:56] | I’ll find my uncle, | 我要找到我叔叔 |
[03:57] | then head south to the Human Federation and seek sanctuary. | 然后往南走 去人类联邦寻找避难所 |
[04:02] | – Sanctuary? – Yeah. | -避难所 -对 |
[04:04] | Do you think those things give a damn about human laws? | 你觉得那些东西在乎人类律法吗 |
[04:07] | They’re after you because you’re magic. | 它们追杀你是因为你会魔法 |
[04:09] | Doesn’t take a genius to figure out | 有点脑子的都能想到 |
[04:10] | you won’t last long if you run. | 逃跑的话是撑不了多久的 |
[04:13] | I was finding it hard to believe | 我一开始还很难相信 |
[04:15] | that Allanon could have a daughter, | 亚拉农会有女儿 |
[04:17] | but you’re sounding more like him by the minute. | 但我越听越觉得你像他 |
[04:28] | If Allanon’s your father, who’s your mother? | 假如亚拉农是你父亲 那你母亲是谁 |
[04:31] | She was King Eventine’s sister. | 她是艾温坦国王的妹妹 |
[04:35] | Hence the ears. | 所以我才有这尖耳朵 |
[04:39] | Pyria? | 派丽雅 |
[04:44] | I, uh, I met her once, with Allanon. | 我…我曾经见过她一次 和亚拉农一起 |
[04:48] | But he didn’t mention a daughter. | 但他没提过他有个女儿 |
[04:51] | I’m not surprised. | 我并不惊讶 |
[04:53] | By the time she figured out she was pregnant, | 等她发现自己怀孕了的时候 |
[04:55] | he had already disappeared. | 他已经失踪了 |
[04:58] | I didn’t even know he was a Druid | 在我显现魔法能力之前 |
[05:00] | until my magic started to manifest. | 我甚至都不知道他是个德鲁伊 |
[05:03] | The more I pressed for information, | 我越追问她 |
[05:05] | the angrier she got. | 她就越生气 |
[05:07] | So, I finally left. | 所以 我最终离开了 |
[05:12] | That was the last time I saw her before she was… | 那是我最后一次见到她 然后她就… |
[05:19] | I know what it’s like to lose a mom. | 我知道失去妈妈是什么感觉 |
[05:24] | But I haven’t seen Allanon in months, | 但我已经几个月没见过亚拉农了 |
[05:26] | and I don’t plan to, | 我也不打算去找他 |
[05:28] | so coming with me is a waste of time. | 所以你跟着我是在浪费时间 |
[05:30] | You’re a Shannara, he’s a Druid, | 你是沙娜拉人 他是德鲁伊 |
[05:32] | which makes you my best shot at tracking him down. | 所以跟着你我最有可能找到他 |
[05:34] | I don’t need to complicate things right now. | 如今我不需要再把事情复杂化了 |
[05:36] | Let me make this really simple for you. | 让我把这事给你简单化了 |
[05:39] | I saved your ass twice, | 我救了你两次 |
[05:42] | you’re welcome by the way, | 顺便说一句 不用谢 |
[05:43] | so now you owe me. | 所以你现在欠我的 |
[05:50] | Sounds like they’ve given up. | 它们听着像是放弃了 |
[05:52] | This is the way out. Keep close. | 这边是出口 跟紧了 |
[06:05] | These guys are Rovers. | 这些人是流浪者 |
[06:07] | I know how they think. | 我知道他们的思维方式 |
[06:09] | Let me do the talking. | 让我来和他们谈 |
[06:10] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[06:11] | Not another word. | 不许再说话了 |
[06:30] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[06:32] | This is your lucky day. | 今天是你们的幸运日 |
[06:35] | You boys wouldn’t be looking for a fight now, would you? | 小伙子们想打一架吗 |
[06:38] | Because I might be able to help out with that. | 因为我说不定可以帮上忙哦 |
[06:42] | Heads up. | 小心了 |
[07:26] | Sorry to hog all the action. | 抱歉把所有活儿都干了 |
[07:36] | No doubt you ladies could’ve handled these fools all on your own, | 当然了两位女士完全可以自己解决这些蠢货 |
[07:40] | but I couldn’t risk them harming the merchandise. | 但我不能让他们有机会伤到货物 |
[07:43] | What merchandise? | 什么货物 |
[07:45] | Lyria here has been a very bad girl. | 这位黎瑞娅是个很坏的女孩 |
[07:49] | You’re a bounty hunter. | 你是赏金猎人 |
[07:51] | And you’re a quick study. | 你脑子转得很快 |
[07:52] | Well, I can’t let you take her. | 我不能让你把她带走 |
[07:54] | Jax, wait! | 杰克斯 等等 |
[07:59] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁 |
[08:00] | Then you also know | 那你也应该知道 |
[08:02] | Garet Jax never waits. | 杰拉德·杰克斯从不等人 |
[08:04] | She has nothing to do with this. | 她与此无关 |
[08:06] | Let’s say I leave her breathing, | 要是我放她一条生路 |
[08:08] | what’s in it for me? | 我能得到什么好处 |
[08:10] | What do you want? | 你想要什么… |
[08:12] | What I want… | 我想要 |
[08:14] | Is for you to come along quietly. | 你乖乖地跟我走 |
[08:16] | I’m not getting paid enough | 我拿到的钱不值得让我 |
[08:17] | to carry your spoiled ass all the way home. | 一路把你给拖回去 |
[08:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:56] | You could have come to the palace. | 你可以来宫殿的 |
[08:59] | It was safer to meet here. | 在这里见面更安全 |
[09:01] | The Crimson have eyes and ears all over Arborlon. | 猩红军在阿博隆布满了耳目 |
[09:05] | I’ll go patrol the perimeter. | 我去周边巡逻 |
[09:10] | Bandon’s alive? | 班登还活着吗 |
[09:11] | What happened at Skull Mountain? | 在骷髅山发生了什么 |
[09:12] | The boy’s magic grows stronger, | 被巫王之剑侵蚀后 |
[09:15] | corrupted by the Warlock Blade. | 那个男孩的魔力变得更强大了 |
[09:17] | It was guiding him to resurrect his master. | 它操控着他来复活他的主人 |
[09:20] | The Warlock Lord? | 巫王吗 |
[09:21] | No, I thought Wil’s father | 不 我认为他已经被威尔的父亲 |
[09:23] | killed him with the sword of Shannara. | 用沙娜拉之剑杀死了 |
[09:24] | The Warlock Lord took measures | 巫王采取了某种措施 |
[09:26] | to ensure his death was not final. | 以确保他不会真的死去 |
[09:28] | His followers hid his heart, his head, his blade, | 他的追随者把他的心脏 头颅和剑藏起来 |
[09:31] | hoping that he could be re-born. | 希望他可以重生 |
[09:34] | Shea and I have recovered his blade and his head, | 席亚和我找到了他的剑和头颅 |
[09:39] | but his followers got away with his heart. | 但是他的追随者拿走了他的心脏 |
[09:43] | Bandon recovered it. | 班登得到了它 |
[09:44] | Great. | 好极了 |
[09:46] | So he’s one piece away from bringing back | 所以他现在距离召唤另一个暗黑德鲁伊 |
[09:47] | another Dark Druid. | 只有一步之遥了 |
[09:50] | Why didn’t you just destroy the head? | 为什么你不直接毁掉头颅 |
[09:52] | I said the Warlock Lord took measures to ensure | 我说了 巫王采取了措施 |
[09:55] | that wasn’t possible. | 来阻止这一切 |
[09:57] | You do not understand magic, Your Highness. | 你不了解魔法 殿下 |
[10:01] | The whole thing plays right into the Crimson’s hands. | 这一切正中猩红军的下怀 |
[10:04] | It confirms everything General Riga has been saying | 里加将军关于魔法危害的言论 |
[10:05] | about the danger of magic. | 全都被证实了 |
[10:08] | At least tell me you hid that head | 至少告诉我你把那颗头颅 |
[10:10] | in a place where Bandon can’t find it. | 藏到了班登找不到的地方 |
[10:11] | Of course, I did. | 当然了 |
[10:13] | But do not underestimate the boy. | 但是不要低估那个男孩 |
[10:14] | We must be ready for him | 我们必须准备应对他 |
[10:16] | And you must make sure | 而你必须确保 |
[10:17] | that your kingdom does not fall apart at the seams. | 你的王国不会在危急关头四分五裂 |
[10:20] | It’s easier said than done. | 说比做容易 |
[10:22] | My people are still in camps. | 我的人们仍然住在营帐里 |
[10:24] | They’re tired and, and afraid and… | 他们疲惫 害怕 |
[10:28] | And I’m the king they’re left with. | 而我是他们的国王 |
[10:30] | Which many don’t find encouraging | 很多人并不看好我 |
[10:31] | and right now I… I can hardly blame them. | 可现在我没办法责怪他们 |
[10:34] | Then what you need is support. | 你需要的是支持 |
[10:37] | In their quest to eradicate magic, | 只要根除魔法的要求没被满足 |
[10:40] | the Crimson will stop at nothing. | 猩红军就绝不会罢手 |
[10:42] | No race will be spared. | 没有种族能够幸免 |
[10:45] | Queen Tamlin has reached out to me. | 塔姆林女王已经联系了我 |
[10:48] | She’s offered an alliance between the Elves and the humans. | 她建议精灵和人类建立一个联盟 |
[10:51] | Then you must speak with her. | 那你必须与她谈谈 |
[10:54] | But the truth is you cannot face the Crimson | 可事实是 你没办法独自面对猩红军 |
[10:56] | or the Warlock Lord alone. | 或者巫王 |
[11:14] | Hey, you gotta keep moving. | 你不能停下 |
[11:15] | And stay under the tree canopy. | 要走在树冠的阴影下面 |
[11:17] | We can’t risk those things finding us again. | 不能让那些东西再次发现我们了 |
[11:22] | Anybody ever tell you you’re a pain in the ass? | 有人跟你说过 你让人很不爽吗 |
[11:27] | Who taught you how to do that? | 这是谁教给你的 |
[11:29] | No one taught me, I was born this way. | 没人教我 天生就会 |
[11:33] | Allanon didn’t have innate magic. | 亚拉农不存在与生俱来的魔法 |
[11:36] | You have to learn it. | 你肯定是从哪学的 |
[11:37] | Yeah. One of the many mysteries of my life. | 是啊 这也是我人生中未解之谜之一 |
[11:40] | I don’t know what you’re expecting from him, | 我不知道你为什么想找他 |
[11:42] | but I wouldn’t get your hopes too high. | 但是我建议你别抱太高期望 |
[11:44] | It’s not like I’ve got a lot of options. | 我好像没有太多选择 |
[11:46] | He’s the last Druid and the only one that can train me. | 他是最后一个德鲁伊 唯一能训练我的人 |
[11:49] | Magic is overrated. Trust me. | 魔法被严重高估了 相信我 |
[11:52] | Yeah. Except when it benefits you, right? | 是的 然而它对你有好处 对吗 |
[11:55] | I watched you heal yourself. | 我看到你能自我治疗 |
[11:57] | Why do you keep avoiding who you really are? | 为什么你一直不告诉我你究竟是谁 |
[12:00] | You have no idea who I am. | 你根本想不到我是谁 |
[12:03] | I’m an ordinary guy who wants an ordinary life. | 我只是个普通人 想要过着普通的生活 |
[12:06] | If you want to be ordinary, then throw away the Elfstones. | 如果你想变得普通 那就把精灵石丢掉 |
[12:11] | You can’t, can you? | 你不能 对吗 |
[12:14] | You have this amazing gift, but you just abuse it. | 你有这么一个绝妙的礼物 却不好好使用 |
[12:17] | I see the marks on your arm. | 我看到你胳膊上的标记了 |
[12:18] | I know what they mean, so don’t try to give me some line | 我知道那是什么意思 所以不用再跟我讲 |
[12:21] | about the burden of magic. | 魔法的负担了 |
[12:24] | You’re certainly as judgmental as your father. | 你和你父亲一样喜欢评判 |
[12:28] | Well, when I learn how to use my magic, | 当我学会如何使用魔法的时候 |
[12:30] | you won’t see me running and hiding. | 你不会看到我逃避或躲藏的 |
[12:48] | Behold, the Kingdom of Leah. | 看啊 这就是利亚王国 |
[12:53] | When we were boys, I doubt our fathers ever thought | 我们小的时候 我怀疑父亲有没有想过 |
[12:56] | the future of the Elves would be on our shoulders. | 精灵的未来有一天会落在我们的肩上 |
[12:59] | But history is made by those who survive. | 但是历史是由生者来创造的 |
[13:03] | I hope I’m making the right decision. | 我希望自己做了正确的决定 |
[13:06] | You have no other choice. But be careful. | 你没有其他选择 但是要谨慎 |
[13:09] | Queen Tamlin always has a hidden agenda. | 塔姆林女王总是别有所图 |
[13:58] | King Ander. | 安德国王 |
[14:00] | Last time I saw you was at your seventeenth birthday. | 上一次我见到你是在你17岁生日的时候 |
[14:03] | You were passed out drunk. | 你喝醉晕过去了 |
[14:05] | Clearly times have changed. | 很显然时过境迁了 |
[14:09] | For some of us. | 只对某些人来说 |
[14:11] | Your beauty remains timeless. | 你的美貌一如既往 |
[14:13] | A charmer just like your father. | 和你父亲一样有魅力 |
[14:17] | Let’s hope that you are wiser. | 希望你能更聪明些 |
[14:26] | You must all be exhausted after your travels. | 经历了长途跋涉 你们一定很累了 |
[14:29] | Rest now. | 先休息吧 |
[14:31] | I’ve arranged a feast in your honor. | 我已经设好宴来为你们洗尘 |
[14:42] | Uncle Flick! | 弗利克叔叔 |
[14:47] | Uncle Flick! | 弗利克叔叔 |
[14:50] | Uncle Flick! | 弗利克叔叔 |
[14:52] | Uncle Flick! | 弗利克叔叔 |
[15:02] | Wil… | 威尔 |
[15:10] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我以为你死了 |
[15:13] | You can’t get rid of me that easy. | 别想那么容易就摆脱我 |
[15:22] | All right. I’ll fix you up. | 好了 让我来帮你处理伤口 |
[15:43] | Your Majesty. | 女王殿下 |
[15:44] | I’ve recovered your daughter. | 您的女儿我已经带回来了 |
[15:46] | She’s safe and sound and back in her gilded cage. | 现在安然无恙地待在她的镀金笼子里 |
[15:49] | You haven’t disappointed me yet. | 你从没让我失望过 |
[15:52] | My offer of a permanent position is still open. | 之前跟你说的永久职位现在仍然生效 |
[15:55] | How sweet. | 您真是太好了 |
[15:57] | But I’m not looking to be anybody’s lapdog. | 不过我没兴趣做谁身边的走狗 |
[15:59] | I’m strictly freelance. | 我只想做个自由职业者 |
[16:01] | You’re welcome to join us at the banquet tonight. | 今晚的宴会欢迎你来参加 |
[16:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:05] | But the royal bordello is more my style. | 不过皇家妓院感觉更适合我 |
[16:08] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[16:09] | Always a pleasure, Jax. | 随时欢迎你来 杰克斯 |
[16:27] | General Riga, the Shannara has been spotted near Storlock. | 里加将军 在司铎拉克附近发现了沙娜拉人 |
[16:32] | Take a patrol. Retrieve him immediately. | 派一个巡逻队去 即刻把他抓回来 |
[16:40] | We have word that the Druid is in Leah. | 我们得到消息说德鲁伊在利亚 |
[16:44] | You and I will handle the Druid. | 你跟我去处理德鲁伊 |
[16:52] | We need to head south to Arishaig. | 我们得往南走 去艾尔夏 |
[16:55] | We can seek asylum with the Federation until this is over. | 在这一切结束前 我们可以向联盟寻求庇护 |
[16:58] | Asylum? | 庇护 |
[17:00] | If we don’t stand up against these men, who will? | 如果我们不站出来反抗他们 还有谁能 |
[17:03] | It’s not just the Crimson. | 不只是猩红军 |
[17:06] | Tell him about the Demons, Wil. | 告诉他关于恶魔的事情 威尔 |
[17:07] | Demons? | 恶魔 |
[17:10] | They chased us out of Storlock. | 他们从司铎拉克一路追着我们 |
[17:12] | Red and black smoke trails in the sky. | 天空中满是黑色和红色烟雾的轨迹 |
[17:17] | Mord Wraiths. | 堕落之灵 |
[17:19] | Servants of the Warlock Lord. | 巫王的奴仆 |
[17:21] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[17:23] | Allanon and my father defeated the Warlock Lord 30 years ago. | 30年前 亚拉农和我父亲打败了巫王 |
[17:26] | That’s not the whole story. | 这不是全部的事实 |
[17:29] | How do you know? | 您怎么知道 |
[17:34] | Because I was there, Wil. | 因为我当时在场 威尔 |
[18:04] | You know, you can dress me up, Mother, | 你可以把我打扮得像个公主 母亲 |
[18:07] | but you can’t force me to change. | 但你不能逼我改变自己 |
[18:11] | Just smile and nod. | 微笑 点头就好了 |
[18:13] | Conversation isn’t your strong suit. | 谈话不是你的强项 |
[18:23] | She’s so beautiful! | 她可真漂亮 |
[18:29] | She’s gorgeous. | 太美了 |
[18:35] | King Ander, please allow me to introduce my daughter, Lyria, | 安德国王 请允许我介绍小女 黎瑞娅 |
[18:39] | Princess of Leah. | 利亚的公主 |
[18:42] | The pleasure is mine. | 我的荣幸 |
[18:45] | Truly. | 真心的 |
[18:58] | When the Demons came, we refused Arborlon’s call. | 当恶魔来袭 我们拒绝了阿博隆的呼唤 |
[19:03] | But the reality is, we wouldn’t be alive | 但事实是 如果不是精灵族的勇敢 |
[19:06] | if it weren’t for the bravery of the Elves. | 我们现在也不会还活着 |
[19:10] | I’d like to toast King Ander, | 在此 我想敬安德国王一杯 |
[19:13] | for his courage in forging this alliance. | 敬他促成这个联盟勇气 |
[19:16] | Hear, hear! | 敬国王 |
[20:39] | I should’ve put you in the ground when I had the chance. | 我就该趁有机会的时候杀了你 |
[20:42] | How’d you get in the palace? | 你是怎么混进宫里的 |
[20:44] | I’m very resourceful. | 我人脉很广 |
[20:47] | Where’s Lyria? | 黎瑞娅在哪 |
[20:49] | You like to play dirty. I like that. | 你喜欢来耍点花招 我喜欢 |
[20:51] | I’m not playing. Where is she? | 我没跟你玩 她在哪 |
[20:53] | Safe. That’s all you need to know. | 很安全 你知道这点就够了 |
[20:58] | Which ear would you like me to slice off first? | 你想让我先割掉哪只耳朵 |
[21:05] | My advice? | 想听听我的建议吗 |
[21:07] | Take your bag of Rover tricks and go home. | 收起你那套流浪者的小计谋 回家吧 |
[21:12] | I’m not leaving until you tell me where the hell she is. | 你不告诉我她在哪我是不会走的 |
[21:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:19] | You’re in love with her, aren’t you? | 你爱上她了 是吧 |
[21:25] | Okay. | 既然这样 |
[21:27] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[21:31] | You’re lucky. | 算你走运 |
[21:33] | I have a soft spot for hopeless romantics. | 绝望的爱情算是我的一个软肋 |
[21:44] | I know you and my father didn’t always see eye to eye, | 我知道你跟我父亲意见不怎么一致 |
[21:48] | but I’d like to change that. | 但我想改变这个局面 |
[21:50] | His policies did nothing but isolate the Elves. | 他的政策只会使精灵族受到孤立 |
[21:54] | Nobody understands that more than me. | 没人比我更了解这点了 |
[21:57] | Then act like it. | 那就做出点行动 |
[21:59] | The Crimson grow more brazen by the day. | 猩红军在一天天壮大 |
[22:02] | The other races have dismissed the threat as an Elven issue. | 其他种族的人把这规之为精灵带来的麻烦 |
[22:06] | The Crimson attack human and Elf alike. | 猩红军不只袭击精灵 也袭击人类 |
[22:09] | Left unchallenged, | 若放任不管 |
[22:10] | they will bring the Four Lands to its knees. | 他们会让四境臣服在他们脚下 |
[22:12] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[22:14] | We must find a way to persuade the other races | 我们必须找到一个办法来说服其他种族 |
[22:17] | that this is their fight too. | 让他们意识到这也是他们的战斗 |
[22:19] | What do you suggest? | 你的建议是什么 |
[22:21] | A true alliance. | 达成真正意义上的联盟 |
[22:23] | One that sets aside years of prejudice | 这个联盟能抛开多年来的偏见 |
[22:26] | and brings our races together. | 让我们的种族团结起来 |
[22:29] | One that’s bound by blood. | 结为亲家 |
[22:40] | You want me to marry your daughter? | 你想让我娶你的女儿 |
[22:43] | I want Lyria on the throne in Arborlon. | 我想让黎瑞娅登上阿博隆的王位 |
[22:47] | The sooner the marriage is official, | 早一天举办婚礼 |
[22:50] | the sooner you can secure your people’s future. | 你族人的未来就能早一天得到保障 |
[23:33] | Eretria? | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[23:36] | – How did you… – You don’t get to ask the questions. | -你怎么… -你没有权利问我问题 |
[23:41] | Why did you lie to me? | 你为什么骗我 |
[23:43] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[23:45] | I told you that I hated the person that I used to be. | 我告诉过你 我讨厌过去的自己 |
[23:48] | You were a little light on the details. | 但有些细节你没告诉我 |
[23:53] | A princess. | 你是个公主 |
[23:55] | Was what we had even real? | 我们之间的一切是真的吗 |
[23:57] | The person I was with you? | 跟你在一起时候的那个我 |
[24:00] | That’s the real me. | 那才是真正的我 |
[24:02] | I thought I had finally escaped this place, | 我以为我终于逃离了这个地方 |
[24:05] | that I was free to live my own life. | 可以自由自在过自己的生活 |
[24:09] | But my mother had another idea. | 但我母亲显然有别的打算 |
[24:12] | She brought me back to marry some Elven king. | 她把我带回来想让我嫁给精灵王 |
[24:16] | She wants me on the throne in Arborlon. | 她想让我登上阿博隆的王位 |
[24:21] | You’re marrying Ander? | 你要嫁给安德 |
[24:24] | Look, this isn’t what I want, okay? | 这不是我想要的 你明白吗 |
[24:26] | My mother hates the Elves. | 我母亲恨精灵 |
[24:28] | This alliance is some kind of maneuver. | 这个联盟就是个权宜之计 |
[24:32] | How dare you burst in here! | 大胆 居然这样进来 |
[24:33] | Leave her alone. | 别碰她 |
[24:34] | We’re under strict orders from the Queen. | 我们有女王下达的严格命令 |
[24:36] | If you really care about me, tell King Ander I’m here! | 如果你真的在乎我 就告诉安德国王我在这 |
[25:01] | My daughter has a weakness for feisty brunettes. | 我女儿无法抵抗棕发小个子的魅力 |
[25:05] | When she ran away the last time, | 她上次逃出去的时候 |
[25:07] | it was with a scullery maid. | 是和一个洗碗的女佣 |
[25:09] | Before that, an innkeeper’s son. | 在那之前 是一个客栈老板的儿子 |
[25:12] | I suppose she forgot to mention them to you. | 我猜她没跟你说这些吧 |
[25:15] | She forgot to mention a lot of things. | 她省略了不少事 |
[25:17] | Did she feed you the line | 那她跟你说了这句话吗 |
[25:18] | that she only felt real when she was with you? | 说她只有跟你在一起的时候才感到真实 |
[25:25] | Nothing holds Lyria’s attention for long. | 黎瑞娅就是三分钟热度 |
[25:28] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[25:30] | She goes through lovers like she goes through outfits. | 她换情人就像换衣服一样 |
[25:34] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[25:47] | Leave my kingdom, | 离开我的王国 |
[25:49] | forget you ever knew my daughter, | 就当你从来没见过我女儿 |
[25:51] | and the diamonds are yours to keep. | 这些钻石就都归你了 |
[25:54] | What if I can’t be bought? | 如果我不接受呢 |
[25:57] | Then you’ll face the wrong end of a blade. | 那你就麻烦大了 |
[26:16] | Last chance, old man. | 最后问你一次 老家伙 |
[26:18] | Where is the Shannara? | 沙娜拉人在哪 |
[26:20] | We know he was here. | 我们知道他来过这 |
[26:28] | You want to die for some half-breed magic user? | 你想为了某个混血魔法使用者而死吗 |
[26:33] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[26:35] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉 打扰了 |
[26:37] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[26:59] | What are you? | 你是什么人 |
[27:01] | Something you’ll never comprehend. | 你不会懂的 |
[27:15] | Wil has an uncle in Shady Vale. | 威尔在沙迪谷有一个叔叔 |
[27:18] | You got what you wanted. | 你得到你想要的了 |
[27:21] | Now you can finish what they started. | 现在你能杀我了 |
[27:27] | My fight isn’t with you. | 我和你不是敌人 |
[27:29] | But prepare yourself for the war to come | 但是你要准备好即将到来的战争 |
[27:32] | because once the Warlock Lord returns, | 因为一旦巫王回来了 |
[27:35] | no one will be safe. | 每个人都危在旦夕 |
[28:01] | Shea and I were loyal brothers. | 席亚是我的好兄弟 |
[28:05] | When he was called by Allanon to face the Warlock Lord… | 当他被亚拉农叫过去对付巫王的时候 |
[28:09] | I couldn’t let him go alone. | 我不能让他一个人去 |
[28:11] | Why didn’t you tell me this before? | 你之前为什么不告诉我这些 |
[28:14] | When Shea left, after the war, he asked me to watch over you. | 当席亚在战后要走的时候 他要我照顾你 |
[28:20] | To raise you as my own. | 把你当成我自己的孩子一样养大 |
[28:23] | And he made me promise to tell you nothing of magic. | 他还让我保证不跟你说任何有关魔法的事情 |
[28:27] | He wanted to keep you safe. | 他是想让我确保你的安全 |
[28:29] | But I can’t protect you anymore, Wil. | 但是我再也没法保护你了 威尔 |
[28:33] | Whether your father accepted it or not, | 不管你的父亲接不接受 |
[28:35] | you share his calling. | 你承担了他的使命 |
[28:40] | Do you still have the Elfstones? | 精灵石还在你身上吗 |
[28:48] | I know you told me to get rid of them, but… | 我知道你之前叫我扔掉它们的 但是 |
[28:51] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[28:54] | You said they drove my father mad. | 你说就是这些石头让我父亲发疯的 |
[28:58] | It wasn’t the stones that drove Shea mad. | 你父亲发疯不是因为这些石头 |
[29:04] | Denying his purpose, | 否认他的目的 |
[29:06] | wallowing in regret, | 沉溺在悔恨里 |
[29:09] | that’s what killed your father. | 是这些东西害死了你父亲 |
[29:29] | You’ve been quiet since we got back. | 我们回来后你一直很安静 |
[29:32] | Did something happen with the Queen? | 女王那边出什么事了吗 |
[29:35] | Let’s just say, Tamlin lived up to her reputation | 这么说吧 塔姆林果真名副其实 |
[29:38] | as a tough negotiator. | 跟他们谈判真难 |
[29:41] | Out on the balcony, when we were talking terms… | 在露台上 我们在讨论条款 |
[29:44] | She said she wouldn’t agree to the alliance | 她说除非你娶了她的女儿 |
[29:46] | unless you married her daughter. | 否则不会同意结盟的 |
[29:49] | – How did you… – I spent my life | -你是怎么 -我花了一生 |
[29:50] | in the Palace as a handmaiden to your family. | 在王宫里给你的家庭当侍女 |
[29:53] | I got a front row seat to royal politics. | 王室政治我太熟悉了 |
[29:55] | I won’t spend the rest of my life in a loveless marriage. | 我不会把下半生花在一场缺少爱情的婚姻里的 |
[29:59] | Not for anything. | 换什么也不行 |
[30:02] | This is about the survival of the Elves. | 这是关乎精灵族生死存亡的大事 |
[30:05] | Your father, your brother, Amberle… | 你的父亲 兄弟 安波莉 |
[30:10] | They all gave their lives | 他们牺牲了自己 |
[30:11] | so that we could build a better world. | 我们才得以建造一个更美好的世界 |
[30:15] | It’s time we start doing that. | 我们也应该这样 |
[30:27] | Can I help you, Princess? | 您有什么事吗 公主 |
[30:34] | Eretria! | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[30:37] | This woman is a hero in the War of the Forbidding. | 这位女士是禁忌之战的英雄 |
[30:40] | Inform Queen Tamlin that she’s under my protection. | 通知塔姆林女王 她是我的人 |
[30:44] | Is Wil with you? | 威尔和你在一起吗 |
[30:45] | I have a message from Amberle. | 我有安波莉的一条消息 |
[30:50] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[30:52] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[31:00] | Sir… | 长官 |
[31:02] | If you’ll excuse me. | 抱歉 我要离开一会儿 |
[31:04] | Whatever you need. You’re family now. | 需要什么就告诉我 你不是外人 |
[31:13] | Amberle… The Ellcrys spoke to me. | 安波莉…艾尔奎斯圣树向我说话了 |
[31:17] | In what way? | 怎么跟你说的 |
[31:19] | I had a vision. | 我看到了幻象 |
[31:21] | She said Wil was in danger. | 她说威尔遇到危险了 |
[31:23] | That’s why I came back. | 所以我才回来 |
[31:26] | I’d hoped to spare Wil from further conflict, | 我本希望能让威尔避开以后的冲突 |
[31:29] | but if the Ellcrys has sent warning, | 但如果艾尔奎斯圣树传达了警告 |
[31:32] | I can wait no more. | 我不能坐视不管了 |
[31:33] | If the Warlock Lord returns, | 如果巫王回来了 |
[31:35] | Wil is the only one who can stop him. | 威尔是唯一能阻止他的人 |
[31:37] | Which means Bandon will be looking for him. | 意味着班登会来找他 |
[31:39] | Bandon? | 班登 |
[31:41] | What does he have to do with this? | 他和这一切有什么关系 |
[31:42] | I will explain on the way to Shady Vale. | 我会在去沙迪谷的路上解释 |
[31:44] | Wil is there. | 威尔在那里 |
[31:45] | I have sensed the Elfstones’ presence. | 我感受到精灵石的存在了 |
[31:55] | Eretria. | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[32:05] | I sense you two have things to discuss. | 我觉得你们有话要说 |
[32:09] | Make sure she’s not too long. | 别讲太久 |
[32:14] | I’ll be in the hall. | 我在大厅等你 |
[32:18] | Look, I’m sorry that I lied. | 我很抱歉我说谎了 |
[32:20] | And I’m sorry I hurt you… | 我很抱歉我伤害了你… |
[32:23] | But it doesn’t have to end like this. | 我们没必要这样结束的 |
[32:25] | Is that what you told the innkeeper’s son | 你跟客栈老板的儿子 |
[32:27] | or the scullery maid? | 和那个洗碗女佣也是这么说的吗 |
[32:29] | My mother is just trying to drive us apart. | 我母亲这么说只是想把我们分开 |
[32:32] | Was she lying about them? | 那她说的这些都是真的吗 |
[32:35] | No. But it’s different with you. | 不 但这与你不同 |
[32:38] | What we have is special. | 我们之间很特别 |
[32:40] | Then prove it. | 那就证明一下啊 |
[32:43] | Leave with me tonight. | 今晚跟我走 |
[32:47] | You don’t know Tamlin. | 你不了解塔姆林 |
[32:49] | My mother would hunt us down and kill you. | 我妈会来找我们 然后杀了你 |
[33:02] | Let’s go, there’s nothing left for me here. | 走吧 这里没什么好留恋的了 |
[33:16] | Allanon. | 亚拉农 |
[33:24] | The last Druid of Paranor. | 帕瑞诺最后一个德鲁伊 |
[33:34] | Since I was a boy, I dreamed of meeting a Druid. | 我小时候就梦想能见到一个德鲁伊 |
[33:37] | I’ve read your histories, studied your texts. | 我知道你的过去 研究过你 |
[33:40] | General Riga. | 里加将军 |
[33:43] | The madman behind the Crimson. | 猩红军背后的狂人 |
[33:48] | I will give you one chance. | 我给你一个机会 |
[33:51] | Surrender willingly. | 赶紧投降 |
[33:53] | Oh, there’s no need for that. | 不用了 |
[33:56] | Your magic won’t affect me. | 你的魔法对我没用 |
[34:30] | Wil! | 威尔 |
[34:34] | Wil, we have to get out of here now! | 威尔 我们得离开这里 |
[34:40] | That collar is never to come off. | 项圈不会松开 |
[34:41] | It blocks his magic. | 这会限制他的魔法 |
[34:44] | Get him back to Graymark. | 把他带回格里马克 |
[34:52] | – Where’s Graymark? – No idea. | -格里马克在哪 -不知道 |
[34:55] | But those are definitely members of the Crimson. | 但那些肯定是猩红军的成员 |
[34:58] | Tell Ander that Allanon’s been taken. He must send a patrol. | 跟安德说亚拉农被抓了 他得派巡查兵 |
[35:01] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[35:02] | I have to find Wil before Bandon does. | 我得在班登前面找到威尔 |
[35:16] | Where’s King Ander? | 安德国王呢 |
[35:18] | Meeting with Queen Tamlin to accept her terms. | 会见塔姆林女王 接受她的条件 |
[35:19] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[35:21] | Allanon was taken by the Crimson. | 亚拉农被猩红军抓走了 |
[35:22] | Someone set him up. They were waiting for him at the stables. | 有人陷害了他 他们在牲畜棚等着他呢 |
[35:25] | We need to tell the King immediately. | 我们得立刻汇报国王 |
[35:27] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[35:28] | Yes! I saw it myself. | 确定 我亲眼所见 |
[35:29] | Who else knows this? | 谁还知道这事 |
[35:31] | No one. I came straight here. What… | 没人 我直接来的 怎么了 |
[35:34] | You did the right thing, Catania. | 干得好 卡坦妮亚 |
[35:36] | What? | 什么 |
[36:03] | No, save your magic. | 省省你的魔法吧 |
[36:05] | You’ll just be sending up a signal of where we are. | 你只会暴露我们的位置 |
[36:07] | Can those things be killed? | 这些东西能被杀死吗 |
[36:09] | Not in smoke form. | 他们这种形态是不可能的 |
[36:12] | Trust me on this. | 相信我 |
[36:14] | Well, we can’t just stay out here in the open. | 我们不能在外面待着啊 |
[36:17] | We can take cover in the barn. | 我们可以进谷仓躲躲 |
[36:19] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[36:22] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[36:24] | Buying you some more time. | 给你们争取点时间 |
[36:25] | Get your uncle out of here. | 快带你叔叔离开这 |
[36:30] | Bring it on, bitches! | 来吧 混蛋 |
[37:20] | Shannara. | 沙娜拉人 |
[37:24] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[37:40] | – We need to run. – Okay. | -快跑 -好 |
[37:49] | Someone’s a little rusty. | 有人退步了啊 |
[37:51] | What the hell are you doing here, Bandon? | 你怎么来了 班登 |
[37:54] | Embracing my destiny. | 接受我的命运 |
[37:59] | That thing belong to you? | 这东西是你的 |
[38:01] | They belong to the Warlock Lord. | 它们属于巫王 |
[38:05] | It helped me find you. | 它帮我找到了你 |
[38:07] | Why? What do you want? | 为什么 你要干嘛 |
[38:09] | I want justice. | 我要正义 |
[38:12] | For magic users like us, Wil, | 为我们这样的魔法使用者争取正义 威尔 |
[38:15] | hunted by people who don’t understand. | 我们天天被不明白我们的人追杀 |
[38:19] | Abused by men like Allanon. | 被亚拉农那样的人欺凌 |
[38:24] | I’m sorry about what happened to you, | 对于你的遭遇我很遗憾 |
[38:27] | but Allanon was trying to help. | 但亚拉农是想帮你 |
[38:28] | Is that what you tell yourself every time you dream of Amberle? | 你每次梦到安波莉 都是这么告诉自己的吗 |
[38:33] | When you think about the friends and family that you lost? | 还有你失去的那些朋友和家人呢 |
[38:37] | – He lied to us. – Don’t listen to him, Wil. | -他骗了我们 -不要听他的 威尔 |
[38:39] | No, he doesn’t have to say anything. | 不 他什么都不用说 |
[38:42] | I can hear his thoughts. | 我能读他的心 |
[38:55] | You blame the Druid for Amberle’s death. | 你觉得是德鲁伊害死了安波莉 |
[39:00] | Stay out of my head. | 别读我的心 |
[39:02] | The Warlock Lord can teach us, Wil. | 巫王可以教导我们 威尔 |
[39:06] | He can help us reach our full potential. | 他能帮我们发掘最大的潜能 |
[39:09] | He could even bring Amberle back for you. | 甚至能把安波莉还给你 |
[39:13] | Don’t you want that? | 你不想要吗 |
[39:28] | I like you, Wil. | 我很喜欢你 威尔 |
[39:31] | You were kind to me when no one else was. | 在我孤身一人时 只有你对我好 |
[39:35] | But you have something that belongs to the Warlock Lord. | 但你的身上有巫王的东西 |
[39:40] | Tell me where to find it. | 告诉我在哪 |
[39:43] | The skull! | 巫王头骨 |
[39:46] | He told me you knew where they hid it. | 他跟我说你知道他们藏在哪了 |
[39:48] | Well, then you got some bad information. | 那你的信息有误啊 |
[40:00] | I don’t understand. | 奇怪了 |
[40:12] | You’re hiding something. | 你对我有所隐瞒 |
[40:16] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[40:17] | Please! | 拜托 |
[40:18] | Wait! | 等等 |
[40:20] | I know what you’re looking for. | 我知道你要什么 |
[40:22] | Just let the boy go. | 放过他吧 |
[40:23] | I was with Allanon when the Warlock Lord fell. | 巫王沉沦时 我和亚拉农在场 |
[40:29] | I helped him hide the skull. | 我帮他藏的头骨 |
[40:44] | Of course. | 也是 |
[40:47] | The Shannara wasn’t Wil. | 那个沙娜拉人不是威尔 |
[40:50] | It was his father. | 是他爸 |
[40:55] | The skull is in Paranor. | 头骨在帕瑞诺 |
[40:58] | Locked in a magical safe which I can’t open. | 被锁在一个我打不开的魔法箱里 |
[41:03] | No, but a Druid and a Shannara can. | 但德鲁伊和沙娜拉人能打开 |
[41:09] | Find Allanon and bring him to Druids’ Keep. | 找到亚拉农 把他带到德鲁伊堡 |
[41:12] | Why would I do that? | 凭什么 |
[41:15] | You know that all of this is his fault… | 你知道这一切都是他的错 |
[41:18] | And because you love your uncle. | 因为你爱你叔叔 |
[41:27] | You let him go! | 放他走 |
[41:40] | You have three days, Wil. | 给你三天 威尔 |
[41:42] | Bring me the Druid… | 把德鲁伊带来 |
[41:44] | Or your uncle dies. | 不然你叔叔就得死 |