时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Behold, the Kingdom of Leah. | 看啊 这就是利亚王国 |
[00:04] | Be careful. Queen Tamlin always has a hidden agenda. | 要谨慎 塔姆林女王总是别有所图 |
[00:08] | You can dress me up, Mother, | 你可以把我打扮得像个公主 母亲 |
[00:09] | but you can’t force me to change. | 但你不能逼我改变自己 |
[00:11] | A princess. | 你是个公主 |
[00:12] | The person I was with you? | 跟你在一起时候的那个我 |
[00:14] | That’s the real me. | 那才是真正的我 |
[00:16] | You want me to marry your daughter? | 你想让我娶你的女儿 |
[00:17] | The sooner the marriage is official, | 早一天举办婚礼 |
[00:19] | the sooner you can secure your people’s future. | 你族人的未来就能早一天得到保障 |
[00:22] | General Riga. | 里加将军 |
[00:24] | The madman behind The Crimson. | 猩红军背后的狂人 |
[00:28] | Allanon was taken by The Crimson. | 亚拉农被猩红军抓走了 |
[00:30] | – Who else knows this? – No one. | -谁还知道这事 -没人 |
[00:33] | What the hell are you doing here, Bandon? | 你怎么来了 班登 |
[00:34] | I like you, Wil. | 我很喜欢你 威尔 |
[00:35] | But you have something that belongs to the Warlock Lord. | 但你的身上有巫王的东西 |
[00:38] | The skull! | 巫王头骨 |
[00:39] | He told me you knew where they hid it. | 他跟我说你知道他们藏在哪了 |
[00:41] | Bring me the Druid… or your uncle dies. | 把德鲁伊带来…不然你叔叔就得死 |
[00:57] | Keep moving! | 别停下 |
[01:39] | Move, now! | 快走 |
[02:09] | Why have I been brought here? | 带我来这里干什么 |
[02:13] | To stand trial. | 来接受审判 |
[02:15] | I have committed no crime. | 我没犯罪 |
[02:17] | You practice magic, don’t you? | 你使用了魔法 不是吗 |
[02:21] | – I refuse to answer to you. – I forgot. | -我拒绝回答你 -我忘了 |
[02:24] | The Druids are above the rest of us. | 德鲁伊比我们都要高贵 |
[02:27] | The Druids have faithfully served the Four Lands for thousands of years. | 德鲁伊忠心耿耿地为四境服务了几千年 |
[02:33] | And yet hundreds of them | 然而几百个族人 |
[02:34] | were slaughtered inside these very walls. | 都在这围墙之中被屠杀 |
[02:37] | Martyrs in their fight against the forces of darkness. | 他们是对抗黑暗力量的殉道者 |
[02:41] | The Dagda Mor and the Warlock Lord were both Druids. | 岱达摩和巫王都曾是德鲁伊 |
[02:46] | They started wars that cost thousands of lives. | 他们发动了夺去上千人性命的战争 |
[02:48] | They both abused the gift of magic. | 他们滥用了魔法 |
[02:50] | Empowering their souls to wreak genocide throughout the Four Lands. | 肆无忌惮地在四境大开杀戒 |
[02:53] | And now you walk the same path, General Riga. | 如今你步了他们的后尘 里加将军 |
[02:58] | Only the warped mind of a Druid | 只有德鲁伊人扭曲的思维 |
[02:59] | could compare me to mass murderers. | 才会将我和那些凶手相提并论 |
[03:02] | This fortress was the palace of the Warlock Lord. | 这个堡垒曾经是巫王的宫殿 |
[03:05] | And yet, here you sit upon his throne, | 如今你却坐在他的王位上 |
[03:07] | lecturing me about the evils of magic | 向我说教魔法的邪恶之处 |
[03:10] | while his dark stain looms over the Four Lands once more. | 而此刻他的黑暗力量再次笼罩了四境 |
[03:14] | Who is going to defeat the Warlock Lord if he awakens again? | 假如巫王再次觉醒 谁去击败他 |
[03:27] | Men like me. | 我这样的人 |
[03:31] | I defeated you. | 我击败了你 |
[03:37] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[03:40] | Where is the Codex of Paranor? | 帕瑞诺法典在哪 |
[03:49] | That’s where all of your magical knowledge is kept, isn’t it? | 你的魔法知识都在那里面 是不是 |
[03:53] | You’ll never possess the Codex. | 你永远不会得到法典的 |
[03:57] | Because only the Druids | 因为唯有德鲁伊 |
[03:58] | can know magic’s secrets and wield its power? | 能知道魔法的秘密 使用魔法的力量吗 |
[04:01] | Magic is not a weapon, | 魔法不是武器 |
[04:04] | it is a gift. | 而是馈赠 |
[04:08] | But it always comes with a price. | 但使用它总是要付出代价的 |
[04:15] | You don’t have to tell me the price of magic. | 你不需要告诉我魔法的代价 |
[04:19] | I witnessed my men being ripped apart by Demons | 我目睹过我的士兵在阿博隆外 |
[04:22] | outside the gates of Arborlon. | 被恶魔撕碎 |
[04:25] | And you dishonor your fallen men with your actions. | 你的行为给那些死去的士兵抹黑了 |
[04:31] | Let me go, | 放我走 |
[04:33] | so I can fight our true enemy. | 我才能去和我们真正的敌人战斗 |
[04:44] | True enemy is magic. | 魔法就是我们真正的敌人 |
[04:46] | And once I’ve destroyed the Codex, | 一旦我毁了法典 |
[04:48] | it will be purged from the Four Lands forever. | 魔法就会被永远清除出四境 |
[05:58] | Eretria… | 埃蕾崔娅… |
[06:00] | Welcome back, Short Tips. | 欢迎醒来 小短尖儿 |
[06:03] | You’re… | 你… |
[06:07] | I thought you were… | 我以为你… |
[06:15] | I’m here now. | 我现在在这里了 |
[06:21] | How did you… How did you even find me? | 你是怎么…你是怎么找到我的 |
[06:27] | Amberle. | 安波莉 |
[06:29] | Amberle? | 安波莉 |
[06:31] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[06:33] | She came to me in a vision… | 我在幻象中看到了她 |
[06:37] | She said you were in trouble. | 我告诉我你遇到麻烦了 |
[06:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:43] | Do you wanna tell me what you’re doing here? | 想和我说说你在这干什么吗 |
[06:44] | Well, I’m supposed to be here. | 我本来就应该在这里 |
[06:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[06:48] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[06:49] | I saw him heading for the barn. | 我看见他往谷仓走 |
[06:51] | – I thought he might try to kill you. – Jax! | -我以为他想去杀你 -杰克斯 |
[06:53] | Enough! | 够了 |
[06:59] | It’s your money. | 金主说了算 |
[07:02] | This guy with you? | 这人是和你一道的吗 |
[07:04] | Wil Ohmsford, meet Garet Jax. | 威尔·欧姆斯福德 这位是杰拉德·杰克斯 |
[07:07] | The Wil Ohmsford. | 大名鼎鼎的威尔·欧姆斯福德 |
[07:09] | The Crimson’s most wanted. | 猩红军最想抓住的人 |
[07:12] | Haircut was a good call. | 发型不错 |
[07:14] | She paid me a bag of diamonds to help track you down. | 她给了我一袋子钻石 要我帮忙找你 |
[07:17] | You’re a bounty hunter? | 你是赏金猎人 |
[07:18] | I prefer “Weapons Master.” | 我更愿意被称为武器大师 |
[07:21] | Weapons Master? | 武器大师 |
[07:23] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[07:26] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[07:27] | You saw what I did back at the Rover camp. | 你看见我在流浪者营地时的身手了 |
[07:29] | I took down eight men. | 我干掉了八个人 |
[07:31] | Hardly broke a sweat. | 汗都没流一滴 |
[07:33] | I’m Mareth, by the way, thanks for the concern. | 顺说我是梅瑞思 谢谢关心 |
[07:36] | Another pair of short tips… | 又是一对小短尖儿 |
[07:40] | What are the odds? | 多么碰巧啊 |
[07:42] | – I need to find Allanon. – Since when? | -我得找到亚拉农 -为什么 |
[07:44] | Since Bandon took my uncle. | 因为班登抓走了我叔叔 |
[07:46] | I have to find him and get to Paranor. | 我得找到他 然后赶去帕瑞诺 |
[07:48] | Wait, the Crimson grabbed him in Leah. | 等等 猩红军把他抓到利亚了 |
[07:50] | They’re taking him to a place called Graymark. | 他们把他带到了一个叫格里马克的地方 |
[07:54] | You’ve heard of it? | 你听过这个地方 |
[07:55] | It’s an old gnome fortress in the Ravenshorn. | 是位于瑞文松的一个旧堡垒 |
[07:57] | Magic users go in, but they don’t come out. | 魔法使用者进去了就出不来了 |
[08:00] | I may have delivered them a bounty or two. | 我之前往那里送过一两个人 |
[08:02] | You work for the Crimson? | 你为猩红军卖命 |
[08:04] | Their money’s as good as any. | 他们的钱和别人的没什么两样 |
[08:05] | And before you go getting all high and mighty, | 在你站在道德制高点指责我之前 |
[08:08] | I don’t do causes, ideology, politics, | 我先声明我不接政治相关的活 |
[08:13] | or guilt. | 或是良心上过不去的活 |
[08:16] | You’re taking me to Graymark. | 你得把我带到格里马克 |
[08:18] | You can’t just walk in there, | 你不能就这样自投罗网 |
[08:19] | the Crimson are looking for you. | 猩红军正在找你 |
[08:20] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[08:22] | My uncle’s life depends on it. | 事关我叔叔的性命 |
[08:24] | Well, I definitely don’t do lost causes either. | 我当然也不会接注定失败的任务 |
[08:29] | I thought Garet Jax didn’t back down from a fight. | 杰拉德·杰克斯不是从不退缩的吗 |
[08:32] | You don’t mess with The Crimson. | 没人想惹猩红军 |
[08:34] | So, the Weapons Master is afraid of some stuck up Elves? | 所以武器大师居然害怕某些自大的精灵吗 |
[08:38] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[08:39] | But I’m not afraid of anything. | 但我无所畏惧 |
[08:41] | That’s a bold statement. | 敢这么说 胆子真大 |
[08:43] | Why don’t you prove it by getting me into Graymark? | 为什么不把我送到格里马克证明一下呢 |
[09:05] | What did you say to Eretria? | 你对埃蕾崔娅说了什么 |
[09:15] | Can my daughter and I have the room, please? | 让我女儿和我单独谈一下 可以吗 |
[09:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:24] | I told her the truth, | 我告诉了她真相 |
[09:27] | that you’ve done this before | 你之前的所作所为 |
[09:28] | and she was just the latest victim. | 她只是新的受害者 |
[09:31] | Then I offered a bag of diamonds for her troubles. | 之后我给了她一包钻石来弥补她 |
[09:34] | You tried to pay her off? | 你付钱赶她走 |
[09:36] | I didn’t have to try that hard. | 我并没有强迫她 |
[09:38] | She took it gladly. | 你欣然接受的 |
[09:42] | My dear, | 亲爱的 |
[09:44] | let me be crystal clear. | 让我说清楚 |
[09:46] | You have one purpose right now | 你现在的任务只有一个 |
[09:48] | and that’s to marry King Ander. | 那就是嫁给安德国王 |
[09:54] | You have never shown any love for the Elves. | 你从来没有喜欢过精灵 |
[09:58] | If I’m part of some bigger plan, | 如果我是某个大计划的一部分 |
[10:01] | I deserve to know. | 我有权利知道真相 |
[10:06] | The Elves are on the verge of a civil war. | 精灵们即将爆发一场内战 |
[10:09] | I doubt our aid will prevent it at this point. | 我们现在可能阻止不了了 |
[10:11] | As their queen, | 作为他们的王后 |
[10:13] | you’ll convince your husband to call on me for help. | 你要说服你的丈夫向我求助 |
[10:16] | I, of course, will race to your aid. | 当然 我也会立刻帮助你们 |
[10:19] | The army of Leah will crush the uprising. | 利亚王国的军队将会镇压起义 |
[10:21] | And once we do, | 一旦我们做到了 |
[10:22] | you will ask us to set up a garrison | 你再要求我们派一支守卫部队 |
[10:23] | in Arborlon to keep the peace. | 驻守在阿博隆来维持和平 |
[10:26] | Allowing you to take over the Westland without any resistance. | 好让你不费吹灰之力接管西境 |
[10:30] | I’m securing our future. | 我在确保我们的未来 |
[10:33] | My job is to protect my kingdom by any means necessary. | 我的责任是不尽一切手段保护我的王国 |
[10:36] | I expect your full cooperation. | 我希望你能充分配合 |
[10:38] | Actually, I demand it. | 实际上 我命令你这么做 |
[10:40] | And what if I don’t? | 如果我不呢 |
[10:43] | Then your rosy-lipped Rover friend | 那么你粉嫩嘴唇的流浪者朋友 |
[10:45] | won’t live to see another sunrise. | 将看不到第二天的太阳 |
[10:48] | And what makes you think you’d even be able to find her again? | 你凭什么觉得你可以再一次抓到她呢 |
[10:51] | And what makes you think | 你又凭什么觉得 |
[10:52] | I don’t have someone watching her already? | 我没有派人去盯着她呢 |
[11:30] | Must be strange for you to feel powerless. | 你一定很奇怪为什么自己会觉得如此无力 |
[11:34] | Those collars were developed during the Great War | 这些枷锁是世界大战的时候研发出来 |
[11:37] | to enslave Demons so that we could study them. | 用来控制恶魔的 这样我们就可以研究它们 |
[11:40] | Figure out how to stop them. | 找出阻止它们的办法 |
[11:43] | For a man who hates magic, | 作为一个憎恨魔法的人 |
[11:45] | you know a great deal about it. | 你却很了解它 |
[11:49] | Oh, I don’t hate magic, I respect it. | 我不憎恨魔法 我尊重它 |
[11:52] | Unlike you and your Druid brethren. | 不像你和你的德鲁伊同胞 |
[11:55] | You think you can control it, but you can’t. | 你们认为你们可以控制它 但是你们不能 |
[11:58] | Tell me, General, how is it that an Elf | 告诉我将军 作为一个精灵 |
[12:01] | has Mwellret blood running through his veins? | 体内留着沼魔的血是什么感觉 |
[12:03] | I wondered how you were impervious to my magic. | 我之前想过你为什么不受我魔法的影响 |
[12:06] | Only a Mwellret has that ability. | 只有沼魔有这样的能力 |
[12:08] | Most people can’t survive an attack, | 大多数人都没逃过那次袭击 |
[12:10] | let alone take on its traits. | 更别说你们的特征如此明显 |
[12:13] | Oh, I wasn’t attacked… | 我没有经历袭击 |
[12:20] | My mother was, when she was pregnant. | 我母亲经历了 在她怀孕的时候 |
[12:23] | The Stors managed to rip me from her body before she died. | 司铎在我母亲临死前把我取了出来 |
[12:31] | But I had already been infected. | 但是我已经被感染了 |
[12:35] | I was a weak child… | 我小时候十分虚弱 |
[12:39] | Couldn’t stand the light. | 不能见光 |
[12:44] | Prone to crippling pain. | 很容易感到疼痛 |
[12:52] | But I fought through it… | 但是我挺了过来 |
[12:55] | And now, I’ve turned my curse | 现在 我把我的诅咒 |
[12:57] | into a weapon to bring you and your kind to an end. | 变成了一把武器 以此来终结你和你的同胞 |
[13:01] | I will never give up the Codex. | 我绝不会交出法典的 |
[13:05] | You can torture me all you want. | 你可以尽情折磨我 |
[13:09] | I don’t need to. | 我不需要 |
[13:11] | Where there’s a Druid, there’s always a Shannara. | 德鲁伊在哪 沙娜拉就在哪 |
[13:15] | How strong will you be when I capture Wil Ohmsford? | 当我抓到威尔·欧姆斯福德时 你能有多坚强 |
[13:17] | How much pain could you watch him endure? | 你可以忍受他经受多少痛苦 |
[13:26] | You cannot see it, General, | 你不明白 将军 |
[13:28] | but none of this is by accident or coincidence. | 但是这一切并不是意外或巧合 |
[13:32] | The Warlock Lord plans his return once the sun turns black. | 一旦太阳被黑暗吞噬 巫王将会回归 |
[13:37] | He will once again walk upon the earth, | 他将再次降临世间 |
[13:39] | unless you release me to stop his return! | 除非你放了我 让我去阻止他 |
[13:43] | We don’t need you to save the world. | 我们不需要你来拯救这个世界 |
[13:46] | We need you to leave it. | 我们需要你离开这个世界 |
[14:18] | Jax and Mareth are taking the first watch. | 杰克斯和梅瑞思在站第一班岗 |
[14:20] | He says we’re about half a day away. | 他说我们还有半天的路程要走 |
[14:28] | I went back to Safehold. | 我回避风堡了 |
[14:31] | I covered every inch of that city… | 我把城里的每个角落都找遍了 |
[14:43] | I know you did… | 我知道 |
[14:47] | You were kept from finding me, | 有人阻止你找到我 |
[14:48] | by someone who thought was helping me. | 他认为这是在帮我 |
[14:50] | – You were a prisoner? – No. It wasn’t like that. | -你被当成囚犯了 -不 不是那样 |
[14:54] | I found a place where I belonged. | 我找到了一个属于我的地方 |
[14:56] | When the Demons didn’t show up, | 当恶魔没有出现时 |
[14:58] | I figured you and Amberle had saved the Ellcrys. | 我以为你和安波莉拯救了艾尔奎斯圣树 |
[15:00] | You thought we forgot about you? | 你以为我们把你忘了 |
[15:02] | I thought you’d moved on with your life, and so did I. | 我以为你们开始了自己的生活 所以我也是 |
[15:08] | And I met someone. | 我遇到了一个人 |
[15:11] | We were happy for a while. | 那段时间我们很开心 |
[15:20] | And then I had the vision. | 但后来我看到了安波莉 |
[15:24] | Amberle told you to find me. | 她告诉你去找我 |
[15:31] | Did she say anything else? | 她还说其他什么了吗 |
[15:35] | She said that darkness is coming… | 她说黑暗将至 |
[15:39] | I’m sorry about Amberle. | 安波莉的事我很抱歉 |
[15:41] | – Allanon told me the whole story. – Did he? | -亚拉农把事情都告诉我了 -是吗 |
[15:45] | He knew what would happen to her and he kept it from all of us. | 他知道会发生什么 但是却一直瞒着我们 |
[15:48] | She made her choice, Wil. | 她做出了自己的选择 威尔 |
[15:50] | And we’re all here because of it. | 我们能在这里皆因于此 |
[15:53] | There are days I wish I wasn’t. | 有些日子 我希望自己能消失 |
[16:02] | – This is not the Wil Ohmsford I know. – Who’s that? | -这不是我认识的威尔·欧姆斯福德 -那是谁 |
[16:06] | The naive guy you could take advantage of? | 那个任你利用的天真家伙吗 |
[16:08] | The guy who believes in the good in people. | 那个相信人心本善的家伙 |
[16:11] | The guy who made me believe | 那个让我相信 |
[16:13] | that I could be more than just a Rover. | 我不止是一个流浪者的家伙 |
[16:17] | You saved me, Wil. | 你拯救了我 威尔 |
[16:19] | In so many ways. | 从各种意义上 |
[16:28] | Those marks on your arm… | 你胳膊上的那些标记 |
[16:30] | They’re from the Elfstones, aren’t they? | 是精灵石造成的 是吗 |
[16:32] | What are you doing? Are you judging me? | 你在干什么 你在批判我吗 |
[16:36] | Do you have any idea what it’s like | 你了解当你拥有了 |
[16:37] | to have everything you’ve ever wanted, | 自己想要的一切 |
[16:39] | and then watch it all be taken away right before your eyes? | 却又眼睁睁看着全部被夺走是什么感受吗 |
[16:43] | More than you know. | 比你要了解 |
[16:49] | I’ll get some more firewood. | 我去再拿点柴火过来 |
[17:02] | Thought we were keeping an eye out for The Crimson patrols? | 我以为我们要盯的是猩红军的巡逻队 |
[17:11] | What, you did that? | 什么 是你做的吗 |
[17:16] | You know… | 你知道 |
[17:19] | Ever since the Demon showed up, | 自从恶魔出现 |
[17:20] | everybody with a party trick is coming out of the woodwork. | 会玩把戏的人都冒出来了 |
[17:23] | It’s not a “Party trick.” It’s magic. | 那不是什么把戏 是魔法 |
[17:26] | And it should be respected. | 你应该尊重它 |
[17:28] | I can’t figure you out. What’s your deal? | 我搞不清你 你到底想干什么 |
[17:31] | Why are you so worked up about some Druid? | 为什么你会对德鲁伊这么感兴趣 |
[17:34] | Not your concern. | 不关你的事 |
[17:37] | My advice, cut bait. | 给你个建议 放弃吧 |
[17:39] | You don’t want to mess with The Crimson. | 别去招惹猩红军 |
[17:41] | They’re true believers, which makes them extremely dangerous. | 他们的信仰很坚定 所以就极度危险 |
[17:45] | Says the guy who only believes in money. | 这话居然出自一个见钱眼开的人之口 |
[17:50] | You know, in a previous life, I was just like them. | 很久以前 我就和他们差不多 |
[17:53] | Just like you and your little friends. | 像你和你的小伙伴们一样 |
[17:56] | Had a cause and a purpose I was willing to die for. | 为了某个动机或目标 愿意牺牲自己的生命 |
[17:59] | Sounds like the Weapons Master has a secret past. | 看来武器大师也有一段不为人知的过去 |
[18:03] | Nice try. | 可以啊 |
[18:05] | The backstories, another thing I don’t do. | 我绝不会跟别人讲我的过去 |
[18:11] | I think you just did. | 可你刚才明明说了 |
[18:28] | How are we getting inside? | 我们怎么进去 |
[18:30] | We’re going to use Jax’s plan. | 我们要按照杰克斯的计划行动 |
[18:32] | The one he started thinking about the minute we met. | 我们之前见面时 他在想的那一个 |
[18:34] | The only reason he agreed to bring us here | 他同意把我们带到这里 |
[18:36] | is to collect the bounty on my head. | 只是想领我的赏金 |
[18:38] | You don’t do causes, uh, politics, charity. | 你不接动机 政治 慈善的活 |
[18:41] | You’re all about the money, right? | 你只在乎钱 对吗 |
[18:43] | Smarter than you look. | 你比你看上去要聪明 |
[18:45] | I had a good teacher. | 是老师教得好 |
[18:47] | Well, sometimes even the teacher can get fooled. | 有时候老师也会被耍 |
[18:50] | But it won’t happen again. | 不过 不会有下一次了 |
[18:51] | Look. | 听着 |
[18:53] | You wanted to march to your own execution. | 你们想达到自己的目的 |
[18:55] | I just figured I’d make a few bucks on it. | 我为什么不能赚点小钱呢 |
[18:57] | I want to save my uncle, | 我想救出我的叔叔 |
[18:59] | and if that means partnering with you to free a man | 如果这意味着我要和你搭档 |
[19:01] | that I wish I never had to see again, then so be it. | 去解救一个我再也不用看见的人 我能接受 |
[19:04] | But you’re going to earn that bounty. | 如果你想要那笔赏金的话 |
[19:06] | I need a detailed map of that fortress and a way out. | 给我那座城堡的详细地图 找出逃跑路径 |
[19:21] | This is a terrible plan. | 这个计划糟透了 |
[19:23] | It’s the worst, but it’s the only one we’ve got. | 没有比这更糟糕的计划了 但我们别无选择 |
[19:29] | Yesterday, at the campfire… | 昨天在篝火旁的那些话… |
[19:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:33] | You of all people didn’t deserve that. | 那样说对你很不公平 |
[19:41] | I used the stones to see Amberle, | 我用了精灵石去见安波莉 |
[19:44] | or at least my memory of her. | 至少是我对她的记忆 |
[19:47] | Every time I say it’s gonna be my last, but… | 每次我都说这是最后一次了 但是 |
[19:51] | I… | 我还是… |
[19:55] | She loved you, Wil. | 她爱你 威尔 |
[19:59] | She sent me here to find you. | 她让我来这找你的 |
[20:01] | And you left a life | 你放弃了美好安逸的生活 |
[20:04] | where you were safe and happy to help me. | 前来帮助我 |
[20:08] | That hardly seems fair. | 实在是不公平 |
[20:12] | And who said life would be fair? | 谁说生活是公平的呢 |
[20:15] | You know what Cephalo would say if he were here? | 如果赛法罗在这 你知道他会说什么吗 |
[20:18] | “Dry your eyes, kid, tomorrow’s not promised. | “擦干眼泪吧 孩子 明天是个未知数” |
[20:23] | “You’re lucky you have today.” | “拥有今天就很幸运了” |
[20:26] | And then he’d figure out how to steal that bounty money from Jax. | 然后他就想出怎么从杰克斯那偷走赏金了 |
[20:32] | Can’t get a read on her. | 真是读不懂她 |
[20:34] | She thinks Allanon is her father. | 她觉得亚拉农是她父亲 |
[20:37] | But she’s got a past she can’t explain, | 但她又解释不了自己的过去 |
[20:39] | magical abilities she can’t control, | 控制不了自己的魔法本领 |
[20:41] | and potentially the world’s worst dad. | 她的爸爸可能是全世界最差劲的了 |
[20:44] | So, I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt. | 所以 我觉得她也很无辜 |
[20:47] | There’s the Wil I know and love. | 这才是那个我熟悉又喜欢的威尔 |
[20:55] | Do you remember how to use a lock pick, | 你还记得怎么开锁吗 |
[20:57] | or do you need a refresher? | 要不要帮你复习下 |
[21:00] | I got it. | 我没问题的 |
[21:09] | These might come in handy. | 这些应该会有用 |
[21:13] | Hide them where no one will search you. | 藏好 别被人搜出来 |
[21:18] | But be careful. | 不过你得当心 |
[21:20] | You don’t want to blow off your precious Elfstones. | 把你珍贵的精灵石炸掉就不好了 |
[21:28] | I think we’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[21:40] | Certainly taking her long enough to decide. | 显然她要花很长时间才能做决定 |
[21:42] | Oh, it’s just theater. | 这只是做做样子罢了 |
[21:44] | As soon as you agree to marry her daughter, | 一旦你同意娶她的女儿 |
[21:46] | she’s giving us all the aid we could ask for. | 她会不遗余力地帮我们的 |
[21:48] | Have you seen Catania? | 你看见卡坦妮亚没 |
[21:51] | She took your engagement to princess Lyria hard | 你和黎瑞娅公主订婚的事 让她很受打击 |
[21:53] | and returned to Arborlon. | 她就回阿博隆了 |
[21:54] | She didn’t want to be around as a reminder to you. | 她不想待在这里让你一看到她就不好受 |
[21:58] | I couldn’t have survived this last year without her. | 没有她 我根本撑不过去年 |
[22:08] | King Ander, | 安德国王 |
[22:09] | I am pleased to inform you that I agree to your terms. | 我很高兴地通知你 我同意你的条件 |
[22:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:13] | I look forward to our partnership. | 我很期待我们之间的合作 |
[22:15] | I’ll arrange a formal meeting | 我会安排一场正式的会面 |
[22:17] | for you and the princess to get to know each other. | 好让你和公主互相了解 |
[22:20] | In the meantime, could I borrow General Edain | 与此同时 我能借用一下依丹将军 |
[22:22] | to go over a few details? | 核对一些细节吗 |
[22:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:32] | I need to see Riga. | 我要见里加 |
[22:34] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[22:40] | Set the meeting. | 安排会面 |
[22:42] | No excuses, or your little revolt | 不准找借口 否则你的造反 |
[22:45] | is going to be over before it’s even started. | 还没开始就要结束了 |
[22:48] | Am I clear? | 听清楚了吗 |
[22:50] | Am I clear? | 听清楚了吗 |
[22:53] | Clear. | 明白了 |
[23:08] | I have a prisoner. | 我带来了一个囚犯 |
[23:11] | I’m here to collect the bounty. | 我是来拿赏金的 |
[23:14] | Perhaps you’ve heard of him… | 你们应该听说过他 |
[23:18] | Wil Ohmsford. | 威尔·欧姆斯福德 |
[23:38] | No Shannara until I get paid. | 不给钱 就别想要这个沙娜拉人 |
[23:42] | I’m curious, Jax. | 杰克斯 我很好奇 |
[23:45] | How did you manage to take him down? | 你是怎么拿下他的 |
[23:47] | Why, you writing a book? | 怎么了 你要写书吗 |
[23:56] | We could just kill him. | 我们为什么不直接杀了他呢 |
[23:58] | He’s worth half as much dead. | 他死了就只有一半的价值了 |
[24:01] | While you and your men were busy | 当你和你们的人忙着火烧 |
[24:02] | torching every farm from here to Wing Hove, | 从这里到温霍夫的每一座农场的时候 |
[24:05] | I did my homework. | 我也做了点调查 |
[24:07] | Knew he had an uncle in Shady Vale. I waited for him there. | 我得知他在沙迪谷有个叔叔 就在那里等他 |
[24:11] | Now, storytime’s over. I want my bounty. | 故事讲完了 我要我的赏金 |
[24:15] | Not until you hand over the Elfstones. | 除非你交出精灵石 |
[24:17] | The bounty was for Ohmsford, not the stones. | 赏金是出给欧姆斯福德的 不是精灵石 |
[24:22] | I’m keeping them as a souvenir. | 我把它们当作纪念品 |
[24:25] | General Riga wants them. | 里加将军想要它们 |
[24:30] | Then General Riga can pay extra. | 那他得多付钱 |
[24:35] | Even if you had the balls to cut my throat, | 就算你有胆子割了我的喉咙 |
[24:37] | do you really think you can slice through all these men? | 你真的觉得你能打败这些人吗 |
[24:39] | We both know the answer. | 你我都知道答案 |
[24:41] | You see, I can tell a story, too. | 我也会讲故事 |
[24:43] | Like the one about the Border Legion Commander | 比如关于那个边境军团指挥官 |
[24:46] | who survived a Demon slaughter, | 尽管他的手下全死了 |
[24:48] | even though all his men died. | 他在恶魔的屠杀中活了下来 |
[25:17] | Fetch. | 去捡吧 |
[25:33] | Take him to the lower cells. | 把他关到底层牢房 |
[25:35] | We have a friend of yours down there. | 那里还关了你一位朋友 |
[27:21] | I’m trusting you because Wil said I should give you a chance. | 我信你是因为威尔说我应该给你次机会 |
[27:24] | You want Allanon and I want to protect Wil, | 你要亚拉农而我要保护威尔 |
[27:26] | so we’re not leaving without both of them. | 所以救不出他们 我们就不走 |
[27:28] | – Understood? – Understood. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[27:46] | – You good with a blade? – I’ve slit a few throats. | -飞刀玩得如何 -手刃过几条性命 |
[27:48] | Mostly Rovers, though. No offense. | 不过多是流浪者 无意冒犯 |
[27:50] | None taken. | 不介意 |
[28:03] | Always watch your flank, ladies. | 要小心侧方攻击 女士们 |
[28:04] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该来这儿 |
[28:05] | – Damn right I’m not. – What happened? | -对我不该来 -出什么事了 |
[28:07] | The Crimson and I had a falling out. | 我和猩红军闹翻了 |
[28:09] | Over money? | 因为钱吗 |
[28:10] | I took their money. | 我拿了他们的钱 |
[28:12] | I knew you’d do the right thing. | 我就知道你会做正确的事 |
[28:13] | Don’t speak too soon. Let’s move. | 不要言之过早 我们走吧 |
[28:33] | General. | 将军 |
[28:37] | We have Wil Ohmsford in our custody. | 我们逮到了威尔·欧姆斯福德 |
[28:40] | The Druid and the Shannara both finally locked away. | 德鲁伊和沙娜拉人都落网了 |
[28:44] | And I have the Elfstones. | 我也搞到了精灵石 |
[28:56] | Today the world’s a safer place, Colonel. | 看来这世界从此要太平了 上校 |
[29:24] | You coming here was a mistake. | 你来这是个错误 |
[29:26] | Nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[29:30] | You shouldn’t be trying to rescue me. | 你不该想着救我 |
[29:33] | I didn’t come to rescue you. I’m here for Flick. | 我来这不是为了救你 是为了弗利克 |
[29:36] | Bandon took him. | 班登把他抓走了 |
[29:38] | The only way he lives is bringing you to Paranor. | 只有带你回帕瑞诺 他才能活命 |
[29:40] | Do you understand why he wants us both there? | 你知道他为什么让咱俩都在那吗 |
[29:43] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[29:45] | Can you walk? | 你能走吗 |
[29:52] | We get to the cell block door, | 我们走到牢房门 |
[29:53] | Eretria will be on the other side. | 埃蕾崔娅会在门外 |
[29:55] | And she’s not alone. | 而且她不是独自一人 |
[29:58] | Who is with her? | 她和谁一起 |
[30:00] | I can’t open this. We have to move. | 我打不开 咱们得走了 |
[30:10] | Leaving so soon? | 这么快就走 |
[30:16] | Which of our patrols caught the Shannara? | 哪个巡逻兵逮到的沙娜拉人 |
[30:18] | It was the bounty hunter, Garet Jax. | 是位赏金猎人 杰拉德·杰克斯 |
[30:21] | This was a coordinated plan. There may be others. | 这是一个联手制定的计划 应该还有其他人 |
[30:24] | Seal the tunnels and instigate a full lockdown. | 封锁通道 下令全面封锁 |
[30:27] | Yes, General. | 是 将军 |
[30:45] | Eretria and Mareth are somewhere in this fortress. | 埃蕾崔娅和梅瑞思就在这个堡垒某处 |
[30:48] | Who’s Mareth? | 谁是梅瑞思 |
[30:50] | At least that collar keeps you out of my head. | 至少那个项圈能让你无法读心了 |
[30:53] | I’m going to let her tell you herself. | 我准备让她亲自告诉你 |
[30:58] | They’ll find a way to get us out. | 她们会想办法救我们出去 |
[31:01] | Bandon. | 班登 |
[31:03] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[31:06] | I thought you were training him to be a Druid. | 我以为你在训练他成为一名德鲁伊 |
[31:10] | I pushed him too hard. | 我逼得他太紧了 |
[31:12] | Went too fast. | 进度太快 |
[31:14] | I should have seen it, but I was trying to save the Ellcrys. | 我应该察觉到的 但我当时想救艾尔奎斯圣树 |
[31:19] | Someone else you sacrificed for the greater good? | 又是你为了大局利益而牺牲的人 |
[31:22] | Bandon strayed off the path because of me… | 班登是因为我才走火入魔的 |
[31:27] | I accept that. | 这个我承认 |
[31:29] | But it’s the reason why I tried to keep you out of this. | 但这是我让你别卷进来的原因 |
[31:34] | But destiny is stronger | 然而和人的意愿相比 |
[31:39] | than the wishes of one man. | 命运更强一筹 |
[31:41] | Don’t give me that crap. | 别说废话了 |
[31:45] | I’m here because you screwed up. | 因为你搞砸了 我才被关在这 |
[32:07] | Welcome, Wil. | 欢迎 威尔 |
[32:08] | I’ve been waiting a long time to meet you. | 我等你很久了 |
[32:11] | Whatever you think I can do for you, I can’t. | 无论你想让我为你做什么 都不可能 |
[32:14] | – Don’t sell yourself short. – Riga… | -别妄自菲薄 -里加 |
[33:10] | With the valve wide open, | 阀门完全打开 |
[33:11] | I can drain all the blood in his body within minutes. | 只需几分钟 我就能把他的血抽干 |
[33:15] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[33:16] | Where is the Codex of Paranor? | 帕瑞诺法典在哪儿 |
[33:34] | They’re locking off the tunnels. | 他们在封锁通道 |
[33:35] | Which probably means Wil’s gambit didn’t work. | 也就是说威尔的计策失败了 |
[33:38] | And we have no escape plan. | 但是我们没有逃生方案 |
[33:39] | Come on, the cells are this way. | 走 牢房在这边 |
[33:58] | I know where Allanon is. | 我知道亚拉农在哪了 |
[34:00] | Trust me, if we find him, we find Wil. | 相信我 我们找到他就找到威尔了 |
[34:13] | I guess the longer you live, the colder your heart gets. | 我想你活得越久 心就变得越冷 |
[34:21] | Allanon doesn’t give a damn about anyone. | 亚拉农不在乎任何人 |
[34:25] | He didn’t care about Amberle, | 他不在乎安波莉 |
[34:29] | and he certainly doesn’t care about me. | 他当然也不在乎我 |
[34:37] | You can drain me dry and he still won’t crack. | 你抽干我的血 他也不会说的 |
[34:58] | – He should be here. – Who? | -他应该在这 -谁 |
[35:01] | Allanon. I can sense his magic. | 亚拉农 我能受到他的魔法 |
[35:02] | What are you talking about? We’re wasting time. | 你说什么呢 我们在浪费时间 |
[35:05] | – Jax, lead us to the cells. – Wait. | -杰克斯 带我们去牢房 -等等 |
[35:07] | I swear, I’m not… | 我发誓 我没有 |
[35:55] | Stop. | 停 |
[35:59] | I know what you’ve lost, Wil. | 我知道你失去了什么 威尔 |
[36:02] | I lost my family, too. | 我也失去了家人 |
[36:04] | The night the Dagda Mor attacked Arborlon, | 就在岱达摩攻击阿博隆的那晚 |
[36:06] | my men were defending the South Gate, and it was slaughter. | 我的族人驻守南门 简直就是屠杀 |
[36:12] | When the Demons were gone I found my wife flayed. | 恶魔们撤离后 我妻子已经被剥了皮 |
[36:15] | She was pregnant with our first child. | 她还怀着我们第一个孩子 |
[36:20] | If it weren’t for magic, they’d still be alive today. | 如果不是魔法 他们现在还活着 |
[36:27] | Tell me where the Codex is hidden. | 告诉我法典藏在哪儿 |
[36:30] | Nobody else has to suffer the way we have. | 其他人不该承受我们所承受的一切 |
[36:34] | He doesn’t know anything! | 他什么都不知道 |
[36:38] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[36:42] | But I’d rather die than tell you. | 但我宁可死也不告诉你 |
[36:47] | So kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[36:50] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[36:58] | Have it your way. | 随你便 |
[37:03] | Drain him. | 抽干他 |
[37:28] | Staff has no effect on me. I’m impervious to magic. | 那玩意儿对我毫无影响 我对魔法免疫 |
[37:31] | Why don’t you give me that, before you hurt yourself. | 不如在你没伤到自己之前 把它给我 |
[37:37] | You’re not impervious to fire. | 你对火不免疫吧 |
[37:57] | Wil? | 威尔 |
[38:00] | Wil. | 威尔 |
[38:08] | My staff. | 我的东西 |
[38:11] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[38:16] | Hate to break up this family reunion, but we need to move. | 不想打扰这种大团圆 但我们得走了 |
[38:19] | How are we getting out? | 我们怎么出去 |
[38:21] | I know a way. | 我知道条路 |
[38:45] | The Druids escaped into the tunnels! | 德鲁伊们跑进通道了 |
[38:46] | I want ’em captured. Now! Seal them off! | 逮到他们 封住他们 |
[38:57] | We’re ready, sir. Waiting for your command. | 我们准备好了 长官 等候发令 |
[39:07] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 |
[39:11] | The ladies and I will take care of the soldiers. | 我和女生干掉这些士兵 |
[39:13] | You, get that gate open. | 你们去把门打开 |
[40:04] | Throw me the staff! | 把兵器给我 |
[40:31] | What do we do? It would take 20 of us to open this. | 我们怎么办 得二十个人才能打开这门 |
[40:35] | Move. Go! | 快 快 |
[41:10] | I can’t hold it! Go! | 我撑不住了 快走 |
[41:13] | Go through! Go through! | 快过去 快过去 |