时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Eretria… | 埃蕾崔娅… |
[00:02] | Welcome back, Short Tips. | 欢迎醒来 小短尖儿 |
[00:05] | If Allanon’s your father, who’s your mother? | 假如亚拉农是你父亲 那你母亲是谁 |
[00:08] | She was King Eventine’s sister. | 她是艾温坦国王的妹妹 |
[00:10] | You know, in a previous life, | 很久以前 |
[00:12] | I had a cause and a purpose I was willing to die for. | 我愿意为某个动机或目标牺牲自己的生命 |
[00:14] | Sounds like the Weapons Master has a secret past. | 看来武器大师也有一段不为人知的过去 |
[00:17] | I need to see Riga. | 我要见里加 |
[00:18] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[00:19] | My mother hates the elves. | 我母亲恨精灵 |
[00:22] | This alliance is some kind of maneuver. | 这个联盟就是权宜之计 |
[00:24] | Allanon was taken by the Crimson. | 亚拉农被猩红军抓走了 |
[00:26] | Someone set him up. | 有人陷害了他 |
[00:35] | Bring me the Druid or your uncle dies. | 把德鲁伊带来 不然你叔叔就得死 |
[00:40] | You let him go! | 放他走 |
[01:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:11] | An old friend sent me. | 一个老朋友派我来的 |
[01:13] | Guards! | 侍卫 |
[01:18] | Arrest this intruder. | 把这个入侵者抓起来 |
[01:21] | Arrest him! | 逮捕他 |
[01:25] | “Intruder,” Your Highness? | “入侵者”在哪 殿下 |
[01:27] | Unfortunately, they can’t see me. | 很不幸 他们看不见我 |
[01:51] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[01:54] | No, it’s not me. | 不 不是我 |
[01:56] | It’s the Warlock Lord. | 而是巫王 |
[01:59] | He’ll be back soon and he’s come to collect on his deal. | 他很快就会回来了 他会来清算旧账 |
[02:01] | – He was destroyed. – No, | -他已经被毁灭了 -不 |
[02:04] | merely delayed. | 只不过是被拖延了一下 |
[02:07] | And he has a very long memory, | 他记性很好 |
[02:11] | so allow me refresh yours. | 让我帮你也更新一下记忆 |
[02:16] | Do you remember the Mord Wraiths | 你还记得堕落之灵 |
[02:18] | that encircled this city during the War of the Races? | 在众族之战时包围了这座城市吗 |
[02:21] | Choked you off from the outside world… | 你被逼到了绝境… |
[02:26] | Until you made a certain deal, that is. | 然后你做了个交易 |
[02:29] | I was young, and my people were starving. | 我那时还年轻 我的子民当时快饿死了 |
[02:31] | Mmm, and that pact saved your kingdom. | 那次协议拯救了你的王国 |
[02:35] | It allowed your people to flourish. | 让你的子民繁荣昌盛 |
[02:40] | But you banked on the fact that he would never come to collect. | 但你指望着他永远不会回来和你算账 |
[02:43] | Is this your idea of a threat? | 你这是在威胁我吗 |
[02:46] | Think of it as a reminder | 把它看作是提醒吧 |
[02:49] | of what could happen to your people | 提醒你 如果你不遵守协议的话 |
[02:52] | should you not honor your arrangement. | 你的子民可能遭受些什么 |
[02:55] | ‘Cause you see, when it comes to the Warlock Lord, | 因为你瞧 在巫王身上 |
[02:59] | debts are always paid. | 有债必偿 |
[03:47] | That blade you’re holding is made with Mennonite steel. | 你手上的那把剑是用门诺钢锻造的 |
[03:50] | The only people who forge weapons with it | 会使用这种材料锻造武器的 |
[03:51] | are the swordsmiths of Leah. | 只有利亚的刀剑匠 |
[03:53] | And every Crimson soldier was armed with one. | 每个猩红军都配有一把这样的剑 |
[03:56] | Riga’s men certainly have a foothold in the kingdom. | 里加的人一定在王国内有个据点 |
[03:59] | Which means the Queen may also be complicit. | 这意味着女王可能是他们的同谋 |
[04:03] | Eretria, | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[04:04] | you must go back and warn King Ander | 你必须回去警告安德国王 |
[04:06] | that he is nesting with a pit of vipers. | 告诉他他是在和一群毒蛇合作 |
[04:08] | I should stay here with Wil. | 我该和威尔一起留在这里 |
[04:10] | The Ellcrys said that he’s in… | 艾尔奎斯圣树说他… |
[04:11] | The Ellcrys understands that each of us has a part to play. | 艾尔奎斯圣树能理解我们每个人都有自己的职责 |
[04:17] | I won’t let anything happen to Wil. I promise. | 我不会让威尔出事的 我保证 |
[04:21] | And you’ll go with her. | 你和她一起去 |
[04:24] | I’ll get her to the city, magic man, | 我会把她送到城里 魔法师 |
[04:27] | but then I’m out. | 然后我就走 |
[04:28] | Wil’s stable, | 威尔稳定下来了 |
[04:29] | but the Elder Stor said that he lost a lot of blood. | 但司铎长老说他失血过多 |
[04:33] | He was asking for you. | 他想见你 |
[04:46] | Well, I’m gonna go… | 我去… |
[04:50] | polish my sword. | 打磨打磨我的剑 |
[04:57] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[04:58] | You’re a Druid, right? | 你是个德鲁伊 不是吗 |
[05:01] | Read my mind. | 读我的心啊 |
[05:07] | You think you’re my daughter, but that is not possible. | 你觉得你是我女儿 但这是不可能的 |
[05:11] | ‘Cause you don’t want it to be? | 因为你不希望我是你女儿吗 |
[05:16] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:16] | I’ve spent my whole life without a father, | 反正我一直都没有父亲 |
[05:18] | I’m not looking for one now. | 我现在也不打算找一个 |
[05:21] | I was just hoping that maybe you could help me. | 我只是希望你也许可以帮我 |
[05:26] | She said that you would reject me. | 她说过你会拒绝我的 |
[05:29] | That looking for you was a mistake. | 还说找你是个错误 |
[05:34] | It is a mistake. | 的确是个错误 |
[05:55] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[05:56] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[05:58] | We have to be in Paranor by tomorrow | 明天之前我们必须赶到帕瑞诺 |
[06:01] | or Bandon will kill my uncle. | 不然班登会杀了我叔叔 |
[06:02] | – Then I’m coming with you. – No. | -那我和你一起去 -不行 |
[06:05] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[06:07] | Why are you pushing me away? | 你为什么要推开我 |
[06:08] | I already lost you once. | 我已经失去过你一次了 |
[06:11] | The last thing I want is to lose you again. | 我不愿意再失去你一次 |
[06:16] | If we’re both lucky enough to survive this, | 假如我俩足够幸运能活下来 |
[06:19] | we’ll meet up again. | 我们会重逢的 |
[06:24] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:31] | I found these in Graymark. | 我在格里马克找到了这些 |
[06:34] | Figured you might need them. | 想着你也许用得上 |
[06:40] | I’m coming back. | 我回来了 |
[06:44] | Then I’ll see you when I see you. | 那就后会有期了 |
[06:50] | See you when I see you. | 后会有期 |
[07:17] | My scouts lost them in the woods. | 我的侦察兵在林子里跟丢了他们 |
[07:20] | But they did find this. | 但他们找到了这个 |
[07:42] | Incompetence won’t be tolerated. | 我从不忍受无能 |
[07:45] | Get word to Edain. | 传话给依丹 |
[07:46] | We need to secure that weapons shipment. | 我们得保护那批武器的运输 |
[07:48] | It’ll be difficult with the King there. | 有国王在那 这事可不容易 |
[07:49] | You find a way! | 你自己想办法 |
[08:18] | We need to get going. | 我们得出发了 |
[08:20] | – You’re not fit to travel. – I’m fit enough. | -你还不能远行 -死不了 |
[08:23] | We can’t afford to waste any more time. | 我们不能再耽误时间了 |
[08:25] | I don’t trust Bandon to keep Flick alive. | 我不觉得班登会留弗利克一命 |
[08:29] | You two talk? | 你俩谈过了吗 |
[08:32] | She had a lot to say. | 她有很多话要说 |
[08:35] | You don’t believe her. | 你不相信她 |
[08:37] | I’ve read her mind. | 我读了她的心 |
[08:39] | She believes herself to be my child. | 她自信是我的孩子 |
[08:41] | It’s not possible. | 那是不可能的 |
[08:43] | She used your staff, didn’t she? | 她使用了你的兵器 不是吗 |
[08:46] | The Druid’s sleep, | 德鲁伊的沉睡 |
[08:48] | I was told that it prevented me from having children. | 据说是会阻止我有子嗣的 |
[08:52] | Maybe they were wrong. | 也许这个说法是错的 |
[08:54] | Isn’t it worth trying to find out? | 难道不值得一探究竟吗 |
[09:08] | Let’s go! We need to hit the road. | 走吧 我们得上路了 |
[09:11] | The sooner we get to Paranor, | 我们早一步赶到帕瑞诺 |
[09:13] | the sooner we save Flick | 就能早一步救出弗利克 |
[09:14] | and end this once and for all. | 然后永远地了结这件事 |
[09:21] | 以此祝颂 唤先祖顾看吾辈 | |
[09:35] | I’d think twice about reaching for that sword. | 换做是我 就会慎重考虑要不要碰那把剑 |
[09:39] | I’d kill you before you reached it. | 你还没摸到剑就会被我杀死了 |
[09:48] | Where did you disappear to last night? | 你昨晚消失去哪里了 |
[09:57] | I thought you were asleep. | 你不是睡着了吗 |
[09:59] | It’s hard to sleep tied to a tree. | 被绑在树上很难睡得着 |
[10:05] | I was making preparations for the Warlock Lord’s return. | 我在为巫王的回归做准备 |
[10:09] | You think the Warlock Lord is your salvation? | 你以为巫王是你的救赎吗 |
[10:12] | Think again. | 再想想吧 |
[10:14] | You’ll end up like all those other creatures he’s enthralled. | 你的下场会跟他迷惑的其他生物一样 |
[10:18] | A mindless slave. | 变成一个没有思想的奴隶 |
[10:20] | When I found you, | 当我找到你的时候 |
[10:22] | your town was burned to the ground | 你的镇子被烧得一干二净 |
[10:23] | and you were cowering in the ashes. | 你就蜷缩在一堆灰烬里 |
[10:26] | If that’s your idea of freedom, | 如果那就是你想要的自由 |
[10:29] | you can keep it. | 我可不敢苟同 |
[10:29] | I’m not naive, boy. | 小子 我不幼稚 |
[10:32] | The Crimson are fanatics, | 猩红军都是疯子 |
[10:34] | but their cruelty is no match to the Warlock Lord. | 但他们比不上巫王半点残忍 |
[10:38] | I’ve seen what he can do to good people. | 我见识过他是怎么对付善良的人们的 |
[10:43] | Allanon practically delivered me to the Dagda Mor. | 亚拉农基本上就是把我送给了岱达摩 |
[10:47] | He drove your brother to madness | 他使你兄弟发疯 |
[10:48] | and he broke Wil’s heart. | 他伤透了威尔的心 |
[10:51] | All so that he could save the world | 他做这些都是为了拯救世界 |
[10:53] | for the good people | 为了那些善良的人们 |
[10:54] | who don’t give a damn about people like me. | 那些人一点也不在乎我这种人 |
[10:59] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[11:03] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[11:08] | And I can prove it. | 我能证明给你看 |
[11:35] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -我很抱歉 -没关系 |
[11:37] | I still have both my eyes. | 我两只眼睛都还好好的 |
[11:44] | Those tattoos on your hand… | 你手上的纹身… |
[11:49] | You were in the Border Legion? | 你之前在边境军团待过吗 |
[11:54] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[11:57] | When all hope was lost, | 当一切希望都不复存在 |
[12:01] | and bodies stacked knee-deep… | 尸体堆成一座座小山 |
[12:06] | They called us. | 他们召唤了我们 |
[12:10] | My men were the best. | 我的人之前是最优秀的 |
[12:14] | You said “were.” What happened? | 你说”之前” 发生了什么事 |
[12:17] | Routine scouting mission. | 在一次常规的侦察任务里 |
[12:21] | Gnomes making noise around the Borderlands. | 我在边境地带听到有侏儒的声音 |
[12:25] | Turns out… | 结果… |
[12:27] | It wasn’t gnomes at all. | 根本不是侏儒 |
[12:31] | It was demons. | 而是恶魔 |
[12:39] | Pack up. | 收拾一下 |
[12:40] | We got a long ride ahead of us. | 前路还很遥远 |
[12:51] | Has there been any word from Catania? | 有卡坦妮亚的消息吗 |
[12:53] | Not a whisper. | 毫无踪迹 |
[12:55] | It’s not like her to just disappear. | 玩消失不是她的风格 |
[12:59] | What exactly did she say when you last spoke to her? | 上次你和她谈话 她到底说了什么 |
[13:01] | I told you, she was trying to make a graceful exit. | 我告诉过你了 她想优雅地离去 |
[13:05] | Your engagement wasn’t sitting well with her. | 她对你的婚约并不满意 |
[13:07] | She was the one who insisted I cement the alliance. | 是她坚持要我巩固联盟关系的 |
[13:23] | Lose the scowl. | 别再愁眉苦脸了 |
[13:31] | King Ander, you remember Princess Lyria. | 安德国王 你还记得黎瑞娅公主吗 |
[13:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:36] | She makes quite an impression. | 她让人过目不忘 |
[13:39] | I’ll leave you to get acquainted. | 那我就留你们互相熟悉了 |
[13:48] | Enough chaperones for you? | 你的侍卫还够多吗 |
[13:50] | Yeah, they’re nervous that I’ll run away. | 是的 他们非常担心我会逃走 |
[13:53] | I heard that’s a hobby of yours. | 我听说那是你的一个爱好 |
[13:56] | I’ve heard a lot about you, too. | 我也听说了不少你的事 |
[13:59] | Why don’t we take a walk and compare intel? | 不如我们一起散个步 看看谁知道的更多些吧 |
[14:18] | What are we doing here? | 我们到这里干什么 |
[14:20] | Putting your theory about good people to the test. | 测试一下你那个有关善良的人们的理论 |
[14:36] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:37] | Uh, my uncle and I are traveling to Arborlon | 我和我叔叔要去往阿博隆 |
[14:40] | and we’re in need of food and lodging for the night. | 我们需要过夜用的食物和住处 |
[14:43] | I’m sorry to impose. | 很抱歉 给你添麻烦了 |
[14:47] | No trouble. | 不麻烦 |
[14:48] | Always happy to help a fellow elf. | 很乐意能帮精灵同胞的忙 |
[14:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:02] | The terrain is treacherous. | 这个地区暗藏危机 |
[15:04] | We walk from here. | 从这里开始要步行了 |
[15:06] | Sorry about him. He’s not a real people person. | 真对不起 他真的不擅长和别人打交道 |
[15:09] | I don’t care about having a father. | 他是不是我父亲都没所谓 |
[15:11] | I just need a teacher. | 我只是需要有人教我 |
[15:12] | I don’t remember passing through here | 上次我们去帕瑞诺的时候 |
[15:13] | the last time we went to Paranor. | 我不记得有经过这里 |
[15:15] | We’re taking a detour. | 我们绕了路 |
[15:17] | You’re doing that thing again, | 你又来那一套了 |
[15:18] | where you don’t tell me what’s really going on. | 不告诉我到底发生了什么事情 |
[15:21] | Well, this is Wolfkstaag. | 这里是沃夫史塔格 |
[15:24] | Old magic from the Great Wars is rooted here. | 世界大战时代的古老魔法就是从这里生根的 |
[15:26] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间了 |
[15:29] | We need to get to Paranor. | 我们得赶到帕瑞诺 |
[15:30] | Bandon is under the thrall of the Warlock Blade. | 班登被巫王之剑迷惑了 |
[15:33] | He is bringing us to Paranor | 他把我们带向帕瑞诺 |
[15:34] | as part of his ploy to raise the Warlock Lord. | 这是他扶植巫王计划中的一部分 |
[15:37] | We agreed we were going to rescue Flick, | 我们同意不管有多大风险 |
[15:39] | regardless of the risks. | 都要救弗利克的 |
[15:40] | I will not allow you to sabotage that. | 我不会允许你破坏这一点的 |
[15:43] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[15:45] | But if Bandon succeeds, | 但假如班登成功了 |
[15:46] | we will need the only weapon that can defeat him. | 我们得拿到唯一能打败他的武器 |
[15:50] | The Sword of Shannara. | 沙娜拉之剑 |
[15:54] | The Sword is buried in Tyrsis. | 那把剑埋在提尔西斯 |
[15:56] | That was just a cover story. | 那只是一个幌子 |
[15:58] | Then where is it? | 所以呢 到底在哪 |
[16:00] | It’s buried with your father. | 它和你父亲埋在一起 |
[16:12] | That’s the most fun I’ve had in a long time. Thank you. | 刚才是我长久以来最开心的时光 谢谢你 |
[16:16] | Thank you for understanding my situation. | 谢谢你理解我的情况 |
[16:20] | The fact is, I still need your mother’s aid. | 事实是 我依然需要你母亲的帮助 |
[16:23] | So, I’m at an impasse if you decline my proposal. | 如果你拒绝我的求婚 我将陷入绝境 |
[16:26] | The only thing she can’t control are my feelings. | 我母亲唯一无法控制的就是我的感情 |
[16:29] | I love Eretria, | 我爱埃蕾崔娅 |
[16:30] | and I’m not gonna let my mother’s political maneuvers destroy that. | 所以我不会让我母亲的政治诡计毁了它的 |
[16:35] | I’m glad to hear it. | 我很高兴能听到这些 |
[16:38] | Eretria, what are you doing here? | 埃蕾崔娅 你在这里做什么 |
[16:41] | It’s a Crimson sword. | 这是一把猩红军的剑 |
[16:42] | Got it back at Graymark. | 我在格里马克弄到的 |
[16:43] | The whole battalion was armed with them. | 整个军团都装备着这些剑 |
[16:45] | No mistaking it’s Leah steel. | 不会错的 这是利亚钢 |
[16:48] | And it’s not just the swords, Ander. | 不只是这些剑 安德 |
[16:50] | I saw them take Allanon. | 我看见他们抓走了亚拉农 |
[16:52] | They’re working with someone inside the kingdom. | 他们在和王国里的某个内鬼合作 |
[16:56] | I sent Catania to warn you. | 我派了卡坦妮亚来警告你 |
[16:59] | She never reached me. | 她没来找我 |
[17:01] | Edain told me she returned to Arborlon. | 依丹跟我说她回阿博隆了 |
[17:04] | He’s lying. | 他说谎了 |
[17:05] | She wouldn’t have gone without telling you. | 她不告诉你是不会走的 |
[17:07] | I knew something was wrong. | 我就知道这其中有猫腻 |
[17:09] | I pressed him about it. | 这件事我问过他 |
[17:12] | Edain and I grew up together, he’s family. | 依丹和我是一起长大的 他是家人 |
[17:15] | Come on. Slanter should be able to track him down. | 来 萨兰特应该能跟踪他的下落 |
[17:22] | This is a beautiful home. | 这间屋子真不错 |
[17:26] | I’m surprised it wasn’t ripped apart by the demons. | 我很惊讶 它竟然没被恶魔们拆光 |
[17:28] | So were we. | 我们也是 |
[17:29] | We’ve been here less than a year. | 我们在这待了还不到一年 |
[17:34] | And how’d you get so lucky? | 你们怎么会这么幸运 |
[17:36] | Well, truth be told, nobody wanted it. | 老实说 没人想要这个结果 |
[17:39] | Said it was cursed. | 据说这间屋子被诅咒了 |
[17:41] | Folks who lived here before had a boy, | 之前住这里的人有一个儿子 |
[17:43] | kept him locked in the barn. | 一直把他锁在谷仓里 |
[17:45] | Well, that’s how you treat an animal, not a child. | 那是对待牲畜 而不是对待孩子的方式 |
[17:49] | Apparently, they didn’t have a choice. | 很明显 他们没得选 |
[17:50] | He was dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[17:52] | “Dangerous”? | “危险” |
[17:55] | – How so? – Magic. | -怎么说 -魔法 |
[17:58] | Show him, boy. | 孩子 给他见识一下 |
[18:09] | They used this to muzzle him. | 他们就是用这个来压制他的 |
[18:16] | Our neighbors told us they heard him screaming about demons coming. | 邻居跟我们说他们听见他喊恶魔来了 |
[18:19] | Then, that night, they showed up and murdered his parents. | 然后那晚 恶魔现身杀了他的父母 |
[18:25] | Maybe he was trying to warn them. | 他可能是想提醒大家 |
[18:29] | Maybe he was one of them. | 也许他也是恶魔之一 |
[18:33] | Some people just come into the world damaged. | 有些人与生俱来就伴有残缺 |
[18:36] | Like a lame foal. | 就像一匹跛马驹 |
[18:38] | There’s no fixing it, you just put it down. | 无法治愈就只能杀死 |
[18:43] | I mean, that “It” was an innocent child. | 那个”它”是个无辜的孩子 |
[18:47] | There’s nothing innocent about magic. | 魔法没有无辜可言 |
[18:49] | As far as I’m concerned, | 要我说 |
[18:51] | magic is the cause of all the ills in the world. | 魔法是这世上一切病痛的根源 |
[18:56] | So you believe all magic users | 所以你们认为所有魔法使用者 |
[18:59] | should be treated with cruelty? | 都应该被残忍对待 |
[19:00] | I think they should be treated with death. | 我觉得应该处死他们 |
[19:02] | Make the world a safer, better place. | 让世界变得更安全更美好 |
[19:13] | I mean, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[19:16] | You’re absolutely right. | 你完全正确 |
[19:19] | When people are bad, | 当人们变坏 |
[19:20] | there’s just no reasoning with them. | 就不能讲道理了 |
[19:58] | I don’t get it. | 我不理解 |
[20:00] | Of all places in the Four Lands, | 四境有这么多地方 |
[20:02] | why would my father choose to be buried here? | 为什么我父亲选择葬身这里 |
[20:05] | He didn’t want anyone coming to look for him. | 他不想被任何人找到 |
[20:08] | After all that Shea had seen, | 席亚所见过那一切之后 |
[20:10] | he could not fit into the normal world. | 他无法再适应正常人的世界 |
[20:13] | He tried to adapt, | 他尝试适应 |
[20:14] | to make a life for you and your mother, | 为了你和你妈妈的生活而努力 |
[20:17] | but he found it too hard to blot out the past. | 但是他发现想摆脱过去实在太难 |
[20:20] | Still, this is not anyone’s idea of a resting place. | 但还是没人愿意选这里当长眠之地 |
[20:27] | Your father never intended for you to wield the Sword. | 你父亲没有打算让你去碰这把剑 |
[20:30] | It is a powerful weapon of magic. | 这个魔法武器威力十足 |
[20:35] | And magic always has a price, right? | 而魔法总会付出代价 对吧 |
[20:39] | If wielding that sword is what I need to do to save Flick, | 如果用这把剑才能救弗利克 |
[20:41] | then I will. | 我义不容辞 |
[21:18] | The Sword, I can sense its presence. | 我能感受到那把剑的存在 |
[21:21] | This way. | 往这边 |
[21:33] | Stay close. | 跟紧点 |
[21:37] | Let’s keep moving. | 接着走 |
[22:04] | Greetings, my brothers. | 你好啊 我的兄弟们 |
[22:05] | I have the weapons that General Riga requested. | 我有里加将军想要的武器 |
[22:08] | I need to return | 我得趁安德国王 |
[22:09] | before King Ander questions my absence. | 怀疑我不在之前回去 |
[22:17] | Pretty sure I have all the answers I need. | 我想要的答案已经有了 |
[22:34] | Stay where you are! | 别动 |
[22:38] | Where’s Catania? | 卡坦妮亚在哪 |
[22:40] | Dead. | 死了 |
[22:44] | You murdered her! | 你杀了她 |
[22:47] | We’re getting stronger every day. | 我们每天都在强大 |
[22:49] | You’ll never defeat us. | 你永远无法战胜我们 |
[22:57] | We’ll see about that. | 那我们就走着瞧 |
[23:05] | This place is like a labyrinth. | 这里像个迷宫 |
[23:07] | You guys go that way, I’ll look down here. | 你们走那边 我看看这边 |
[23:09] | We should stick together. | 我们不应该分开 |
[23:11] | No, there’s too much ground to cover. | 不 这片地方太大了 |
[23:13] | We’ll never find the Sword if we don’t separate. | 如果我们不分开 是找不到剑的 |
[23:15] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这样好吗 |
[23:17] | I have the Elfstones. | 我有精灵石 |
[23:18] | I’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[23:20] | You stay with Allanon and his winning personality. | 你和亚拉农以及他迷人的个性一起 |
[23:26] | He’s stubborn, just like his father. | 他真固执 和他父亲一样 |
[23:31] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:40] | We, uh, don’t have room in the house, | 我们家里没有房间了 |
[23:42] | but you’re welcome to sleep in the barn. | 但你们可以睡在谷仓 |
[23:47] | Actually, I’d prefer to sleep in my old room. | 其实我更想睡在我以前的房间 |
[23:52] | It’s the one with the blue bed | 就是床是蓝色的那间 |
[23:53] | and the window that overlooks the hills. | 窗子可以俯瞰群山 |
[24:01] | You see, this used to be my home. | 这里曾经就是我的家 |
[24:04] | I sat at this table, played in that yard. | 我曾坐在这张桌子前 在那个院子里玩 |
[24:09] | I was locked away in that barn. | 我曾被锁在那个谷仓里 |
[24:24] | Are these the good people you’re so intent on saving? | 这就是你一心一意要保护的好人吗 |
[24:27] | Bandon, please. | 班登 不要 |
[24:32] | I tried to save my family from the demons… | 我曾想拯救家人 让他们免遭恶魔毒手 |
[24:36] | No. | 不要 |
[24:38] | But they wouldn’t listen. | 但他们不听我的 |
[24:45] | – No! – No! No! Help! | -不要 -救命 |
[24:48] | Please, please, don’t! | 求你了 不要 |
[24:50] | No, no! Please! | 不要 不要 |
[24:53] | No! | 不要 |
[24:55] | No! | 不要 |
[24:57] | No! Help! | 不要 救命 |
[25:05] | – Dad! – No! | -爸 -不要 |
[25:07] | Bandon, don’t do this. | 班登 别这样 |
[25:14] | Please! Please, have mercy on him! | 求你了 饶了他吧 |
[25:19] | – I’m afraid I can’t. – No! | -恐怕我不能 -不 |
[25:21] | I was born damaged. | 我的残缺与生俱来 |
[25:32] | No! | 不要 |
[25:36] | No! | 不要 |
[25:41] | No! | 不要 |
[25:44] | No! | 不要 |
[25:58] | If you wanna know something, you can just ask. | 如果你想知道什么 尽管问啊 |
[26:00] | It’s called having a conversation. | 这叫交谈 |
[26:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:10] | When did your magic manifest? | 你的魔法什么时候显现的 |
[26:12] | I was 10. | 我十岁时 |
[26:15] | I was sitting on a beach, | 当时我坐在沙滩上 |
[26:17] | wishing a great fleet of ships would come whisk me away | 希望有一支庞大的船队把我带走 |
[26:20] | from my boring life. | 远离无聊的生活 |
[26:23] | And then, there they were. | 然后 船队就出现了 |
[26:25] | Clear as day. | 清清楚楚 |
[26:26] | Broad sails flapping in the wind and everything. | 宽阔的船帆在风中摆动等等 |
[26:29] | I went to tell my mom what I’d done | 我跟妈说了我的所做作为 |
[26:31] | and I will never forget it. | 然后我永远忘不了那一幕 |
[26:34] | The look of pure dread on her face. | 她满脸恐惧的神情 |
[26:40] | She told me to stop. | 她让我不要这么做了 |
[26:43] | And when she found out, it only made her angrier. | 后来只要被她发现 她就越发生气 |
[26:45] | She kept telling me that it was a curse | 她一直跟我说这是个诅咒 |
[26:48] | passed down to me from my father. | 从我父亲一直传到我 |
[26:52] | And did your magic change as you got older? | 随着你年龄增长 你的魔法有变化吗 |
[26:58] | It got stronger. | 越来越强大 |
[27:00] | But also more unpredictable. | 但也同时变得不稳定 |
[27:03] | Dangerous. | 变得危险 |
[27:07] | In what way? | 怎么说 |
[27:10] | Illusions come easy, | 施放幻象挺简单的 |
[27:12] | they don’t require much control. | 不需要太强的控制力 |
[27:15] | But when I get upset, or if I’m angry… | 但是如果我难过或者生气时 |
[27:21] | The last time that I used real magic, | 上次我使用真魔法时 |
[27:26] | I hurt someone… | 我伤了人 |
[27:29] | Someone I loved. | 是我爱的人 |
[27:30] | And that is why I came looking for you. | 这就是我来找你的原因 |
[27:34] | So you can help me control it. | 你能帮助我控制魔法 |
[27:36] | I’m not trying to make you something you’re not. | 我不是在强人所难 |
[27:39] | I just want you to teach me. | 我只是想让你教我 |
[27:41] | That is not a good idea. | 这样不大好 |
[27:43] | Are you even listening to me? | 你有没有听我说话 |
[27:46] | Without your help, I might hurt someone again. | 如果你不帮我 我可能还会再伤人 |
[27:50] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[27:52] | I’m not moving a step further until you agree. | 你不同意 我就不往前走了 |
[28:00] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[28:05] | A Dweller. | 住兽 |
[28:06] | Move! | 快走 |
[28:29] | Wil! | 威尔 |
[28:31] | Wil! | 威尔 |
[28:35] | Wil! | 威尔 |
[28:43] | Allanon? | 亚拉农 |
[28:44] | Mareth? | 梅瑞思 |
[28:50] | No. | 不 |
[28:53] | Wil! | 威尔 |
[29:04] | It has him. | 它把他抓走了 |
[29:06] | Then we have to find its nest. | 我们得找到它的巢穴 |
[29:22] | It’s this way. | 这边 |
[29:24] | What will it do to him? | 它会把他怎么样 |
[29:26] | The Dweller feeds off pain. | 住兽是以痛苦为食 |
[29:28] | Right now, Wil is reliving his deepest trauma. | 威尔正处于过去的痛苦之中 |
[29:31] | If we don’t find it, it will kill him. | 如果我们不找到它 它会杀了他的 |
[29:39] | Wha… | 怎么 |
[29:50] | Allanon! | 亚拉农 |
[29:51] | Mareth! | 梅瑞思 |
[30:14] | That’ll teach you to mess with Wil Ohmsford, | 让你惹威尔·欧姆斯福德啊 |
[30:16] | master swordsman of the Vale! | 谷中的剑术大师 |
[30:20] | Watch this, Dad. | 看这个 老爸 |
[30:22] | Give it to me. Now! | 快给我 |
[30:24] | Never touch that! Ever! | 不许碰它 |
[30:25] | You can’t touch the Sword! | 不能碰这把剑 |
[30:29] | Dad… Stop, please! No! | 爸 别打了 |
[30:40] | Don’t look me in the eye and tell me you had no idea | 别告诉我你对这一切 |
[30:42] | what was going on. | 毫无所知 |
[30:43] | It’s not the first time your sword was seen | 这不是第一次在猩红军的手里 |
[30:44] | in the hands of the Crimson. | 看到你的剑了 |
[30:46] | Ironic, you questioning my loyalties | 真讽刺 你居然质疑我的忠诚度 |
[30:48] | when you had a Crimson in your inner circle. | 你的亲信里还有猩红军的人呢 |
[30:50] | One of your closest friends, no less. | 你最亲近的朋友之一 |
[30:54] | These are treacherous times. | 现在谁都靠不住 |
[30:55] | No one is immune. | 没人可以相信 |
[30:58] | You can be sure my soldiers will be punished accordingly. | 我一定会按规定来惩罚我的人 |
[31:02] | My daughter means everything to me. | 我女儿是我的一切 |
[31:04] | I will not allow her safety to be compromised, | 不管我有多在乎这个联盟 |
[31:06] | no matter how much I may value this alliance. | 我也不会让她身处险境 |
[31:09] | I’m sure Lyria will be glad to hear it, | 黎瑞娅听到这话肯定很开心 |
[31:11] | since she has no intention of marrying me. | 反正她也没想着嫁给我 |
[31:14] | She loves another. | 她爱上了别人 |
[31:16] | Edain will be dealt with, you have my word. | 我会处理好依丹的 我向你保证 |
[31:19] | But I need yours. | 但你也要向我保证啊 |
[31:21] | Can I count on your support | 我能指望你 |
[31:22] | in squashing the Crimson once and for all? | 彻底解决猩红军吗 |
[31:25] | The Kingdom of Leah will not abide terrorism within its walls. | 利亚王国不会容忍恐怖主义的 |
[31:28] | That’s propaganda, not a promise. | 这太官方了 并不是承诺 |
[31:29] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[31:32] | I guess time will tell what that’s worth. | 那就等时间来见证吧 |
[32:14] | Over here. | 这边 |
[32:21] | Get back! | 回来 |
[33:03] | Everybody okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[33:17] | You’ve been found guilty of conspiring with the Crimson. | 你们几个勾结猩红军 |
[33:22] | Those who perpetuate violence, | 他们宣扬暴力 |
[33:25] | hatred or terror | 憎恨 恐怖 |
[33:29] | must be punished. | 必须受到惩罚 |
[34:09] | Is this really what you wanted? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[34:12] | To become a martyr for a hateful cause? | 就因为这破原因而死 |
[34:15] | You’re my oldest friend. | 你和我交情最久 |
[34:17] | After all we’ve been through, why did you betray me? | 我们经历了这么多 你为什么背叛我 |
[34:20] | I tried to reach you… | 我想找你的 |
[34:23] | But you wouldn’t listen. | 但你不会听 |
[34:26] | Wouldn’t hear of the pleas of your own people. | 不听你们人民的请愿 |
[34:30] | The Crimson became their voice. | 所以猩红军代替他们发声了 |
[34:33] | Catania was one of those people you defend so valiantly. | 你以前曾拼死保护卡坦妮亚 |
[34:38] | Did you think twice before murdering her? | 你杀她前有过脑吗 |
[34:39] | I did what had to be done. | 我只是做了我该做的 |
[34:42] | For a cause greater than myself. | 这是为了大局 |
[34:47] | Something you could never do. | 你永远都做不出来 |
[35:00] | You’ve underestimated me for the last time. | 最后你还是低估了我 |
[35:22] | Eretria? | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[35:29] | You’re still here. | 你还没走 |
[35:31] | I wouldn’t leave without a proper goodbye. | 走前必须得跟你好好告别啊 |
[35:55] | You’ve got this, Princess. | 你没问题的 公主 |
[35:59] | I wish I had your confidence. | 我要是有你这样的自信就好了 |
[36:02] | You really have no idea how much power you have. | 你不知道自己有多强大 |
[36:07] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[36:10] | Your mother. | 你母亲 |
[36:11] | She needs you way more than you need her. | 你也许不需要她 但她特别需要你 |
[36:16] | Remember that. | 记住 |
[36:39] | You know, King Ander sees right through your little charade. | 安德国王看穿了你的小伎俩 |
[36:43] | He knows you’re supporting the Crimson. | 他知道你在帮猩红军 |
[36:47] | So now he’s confiding in you? | 他连这样的秘密都会告诉你 |
[36:49] | That’s a change for the better. | 这是好事啊 |
[36:53] | Oh, on the contrary, | 恰恰相反 |
[36:55] | I’m done being your pawn. | 我不会再当你的卒子了 |
[36:58] | If I marry him, it’s gonna be on my terms. | 如果我嫁给他 你得答应我的条件 |
[37:03] | When I’m on the throne at Arborlon, | 当我坐上阿博隆的王位时 |
[37:07] | you won’t be able to count on my support. | 你别指望我会帮你 |
[37:10] | What exactly do you think you’re doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[37:14] | What you do best, Mother. | 你最擅长的 母亲 |
[37:18] | Negotiating. | 谈判 |
[37:21] | So if you want me as an ally, | 如果你想让我帮你 |
[37:23] | you’re gonna start treating me as an equal. | 你就得尊重我 |
[37:27] | And you’re gonna leave Eretria alone. | 不要再去找埃蕾崔娅的麻烦了 |
[37:43] | This is the place. | 就是这里 |
[38:04] | He looks exactly like I remember. | 他跟我记忆中的一样 |
[38:22] | Your father was afraid to have children. | 你爸很怕有孩子 |
[38:25] | He didn’t want to pass on the burden of being a Shannara. | 他不想让孩子再背负沙娜拉的重任了 |
[38:29] | He knew that no matter what he’d done, | 他知道不管他怎么做 |
[38:32] | you would be called, and that broke him. | 你都会被召唤 他很愁 |
[38:36] | Whatever you think you knew about your father, | 不管你对你爸有什么了解 |
[38:39] | always remember that he carried you in his heart, | 一定要记住 他就跟所有的父亲一样 |
[38:45] | like any father would. | 一直惦记着你 |
[38:58] | I was angry at you for a long time, | 我记恨了你很久 |
[39:04] | that you’d abandon us. | 你抛弃我们 |
[39:08] | For all you did… | 你所做的一切 |
[39:14] | I didn’t understand why. | 我之前不理解 |
[39:22] | But I understand now. | 但我现在明白了 |
[39:27] | You were trying to protect me and Mom. | 你是想保护我们母子 |
[39:41] | That’s what family does. | 这是家人应该做的 |
[39:51] | I’m sorry that you had to die alone. | 我很抱歉 让你这么孤独死去 |
[39:55] | I’m sorry we didn’t have more time. | 很抱歉我们没有更多的时间 |
[40:08] | I’ve seen this before. | 我见过这把剑 |
[40:12] | You hid it in the barn. | 你把它藏在谷仓里了 |
[40:20] | I thought it was just a regular sword. | 我当初以为这就是把普通的剑 |
[40:29] | It was the last day I saw you. | 那是我最后一次见你 |
[40:57] | I thought it would look different. | 我以为这剑会不一样 |
[41:00] | More… | 更 |
[41:03] | I don’t know, | 我说不好 |
[41:04] | impressive. | 更华丽 |
[41:06] | Do not be deceived by its simplicity. | 别被它朴实的外表所蒙蔽 |
[41:09] | The Sword of Shannara is the most powerful weapon ever forged. | 沙娜拉之剑是最强大的武器 |
[41:14] | Yet it is only as strong as the man who wields it. | 不过它的力量取决于使用者 |
[41:19] | It will show you your truth. | 它会让你看到真实的你 |
[41:22] | But you must be prepared to see it. | 但你得准备好 |
[41:33] | You don’t think I’m ready. | 你觉得我还没准备好 |
[41:36] | Nobody is ever ready. | 没人能真正准备好 |