时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The Sword of Shannara is the most powerful weapon ever forged. | 沙娜拉之剑是最强大的武器 |
[00:06] | Watch this, Dad. | 看这个 老爸 |
[00:06] | Give it to me. Now! Never touch that! Ever! | 快给我 不许碰它 |
[00:09] | You think you’re my daughter? That is not possible. | 你觉得你是我女儿 但这是不可能的 |
[00:13] | Those tattoos on your hand. | 你手上的文身 |
[00:14] | You were in the Border Legion? | 你之前在边境军团待过吗 |
[00:16] | My men were the best. | 我的人之前是最优秀的 |
[00:18] | I promised your mother that I would always protect you. | 我向你母亲保证过我会一直保护你 |
[00:20] | I knew that your destiny would bring you back to me. | 我知道你的命运会将你带回我身边的 |
[00:23] | Where’s Catania? | 卡坦妮亚在哪 |
[00:24] | Dead. | 死了 |
[00:26] | You murdered her! | 你杀了她 |
[00:27] | We’re getting stronger every day. You’ll never defeat us. | 我们每天都在强大 你永远无法战胜我们 |
[00:31] | When it comes to the Warlock Lord, debts are always paid. | 在巫王身上 有债必偿 |
[00:36] | The Skull is in Paranor. | 头骨在帕瑞诺 |
[00:37] | Locked in a magical safe. | 被锁在一个魔法箱里 |
[00:39] | You have three days, Wil. | 给你三天 威尔 |
[00:41] | Bring me the Druid or your uncle dies. | 把德鲁伊带来 不然你叔叔就得死 |
[00:55] | We’re miles from the palace now. | 我们离宫殿已经有好几里远了 |
[00:58] | Doesn’t matter. The Queen’s guards won’t be far behind. | 没用的 女王的卫兵离我们没多远 |
[01:03] | This is where we part ways. | 我们就此分道扬镳吧 |
[01:04] | You’ve got something more important to do | 你有比阻止巫王回归 |
[01:06] | than stop the Warlock Lord from coming back? | 更重要的事情要做吗 |
[01:08] | You don’t need me. | 你不需要我 |
[01:10] | Between you, Pretty Boy and the Druid, | 有了你 小帅哥 和德鲁伊 |
[01:14] | Warlock Lord doesn’t stand a chance. | 巫王根本无机可乘 |
[01:15] | That’s not the point, Jax. | 那不是重点 杰克斯 |
[01:16] | Look. Maybe when I finish doing what I gotta do, | 听着 也许等我做完了我要做的事 |
[01:21] | I’ll try and find you. | 我会去找你的 |
[01:38] | There she is. | 她在那里 |
[02:22] | Cogline, what are you doing here? | 克格莱恩 你在这里干什么 |
[02:25] | I was starting to think you’d forgotten about me. | 我都要以为你已经把我给忘了 |
[02:28] | That day will never come. | 那是绝对不可能的 |
[02:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:38] | Paranor is that way. | 帕瑞诺在那个方向 |
[02:41] | You can’t go to Paranor. It’s too dangerous. | 你不能去帕瑞诺 太危险了 |
[02:43] | My friends need my help. | 我的朋友们需要我的帮助 |
[02:45] | I know her soldiers just tried to kill you, | 我知道她的士兵刚刚试图杀了你 |
[02:47] | but we need to see the Queen. | 但我们得去见女王 |
[02:50] | The fate of the Four Lands depends on it. | 四境的命运取决于此 |
[03:50] | We’re almost at Paranor. | 我们快到帕瑞诺了 |
[03:51] | What’s our plan once we get in there? | 等我们到了你有什么计划 |
[03:53] | To stop Bandon and save your uncle. | 阻止班登 救出你叔叔 |
[03:55] | Oh, just like that, huh? | 就这么简单吗 |
[03:57] | The moment that you enter Paranor, | 你一进入帕瑞诺 |
[03:58] | Bandon is going to read your mind. | 班登就会读你的心 |
[04:00] | The less I tell you, the safer we are. | 我向你透露的越少 我们就越安全 |
[04:02] | I don’t like being kept in the dark. | 我不喜欢被蒙在鼓里 |
[04:04] | Then, we must trust each other. | 我们只能相互信任 |
[04:06] | The three of us against Bandon and an army of Mord Wraiths, | 只有我们三个人对抗班登和堕落之灵大军 |
[04:09] | it doesn’t sound like the time to be winging it. | 别说得好像已经胜券在握一样 |
[04:11] | There will be no three of us. Only Wil and I. | 不是三个人 只有威尔和我 |
[04:14] | You just said that we have to trust each other. | 你刚刚才说我们得相互信任 |
[04:16] | Until you learn how to control your power, | 你还没学会控制自己的能力 |
[04:19] | I cannot expose you to the Keep’s magic. | 我不能让你暴露在德鲁伊堡的魔法中 |
[04:21] | It is too dangerous to have you with us. | 带着你一起太危险了 |
[04:22] | You still think that I’m plotting against you. | 你依然觉得我在密谋对付你 |
[04:26] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[04:38] | We don’t know what Bandon | 我们不知道班登 |
[04:39] | and his pack of Mord Wraiths are going to do. | 和他的堕落之灵大军会使什么招数 |
[04:41] | Wouldn’t it be better to go in as a team? | 团队作战难道不是更好吗 |
[04:44] | Paranor’s magic | 帕瑞诺的魔法 |
[04:45] | would not allow creatures of darkness to breach its walls. | 不会允许黑暗生灵进入城墙之内的 |
[04:48] | Bandon must enter alone. | 班登只能自己进城 |
[04:50] | Bandon isn’t a creature of darkness. | 难道班登不是黑暗生灵吗 |
[04:53] | Could have fooled me. | 我差点就信了 |
[05:17] | Catania placed her faith in her Kingdom, | 卡坦妮亚以她的王国为信仰 |
[05:19] | and lived to serve others. | 终其一生服务他人 |
[05:22] | She was a true friend, | 她是真正的朋友 |
[05:24] | and more right about matters of state | 尽管我常常不承认 |
[05:26] | than I often cared to admit. | 但她在国事上总是对的 |
[05:31] | Not a day will go by when I won’t miss her. | 今后的每一天我都不会停止思念她 |
[05:39] | May she rest. | 愿她安息 |
[05:55] | I mourn with you, my King. | 我同您一起哀悼 我的国王 |
[05:58] | Catania was true. | 卡坦妮亚很真诚 |
[05:59] | She deserved better. | 她不应该是这个下场 |
[06:02] | We never even found her body. | 我们甚至没能找到她的尸体 |
[06:05] | The Crimson will burn for this. | 猩红军会为此付出代价的 |
[06:10] | If you’re going after the Crimson, I want to help. | 假如你们要进攻猩红军 我想帮忙 |
[06:12] | This isn’t some scavenger hunt in the Wilderun. | 这可不是狂野之地里的寻宝游戏 |
[06:16] | This is war. | 这是战争 |
[06:17] | I know what it is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[06:19] | And I know this kingdom like the back of my hand. | 而且我对这个王国了如指掌 |
[06:22] | I can root out these traitors. | 我可以根除这些叛徒 |
[06:24] | I can’t put you in that position, | 我不能把你置于那种境地 |
[06:27] | keeping secrets from the Queen. | 让你瞒着女王 |
[06:28] | I’ve been lying to Tamlin since I learned to talk. | 从我会说话起我就一直在对塔姆林撒谎 |
[06:32] | I can handle her. | 我能应付得了她 |
[06:46] | I should have known you’d make an appearance, Druid. | 我早该想到你会出现 德鲁伊 |
[06:48] | Ex-druid, your highness. | 前德鲁伊 殿下 |
[06:51] | What has you rushing back to me after 30 years? | 是什么让你在30年之后急匆匆地回到我身边 |
[07:04] | As for you, | 至于你 |
[07:06] | my daughter has bartered for your life, Rover. | 我女儿跟我做了交易 保全了你 流浪者 |
[07:09] | You are safe, as long as she holds up her end. | 只要她能兑现诺言 你就是安全的 |
[07:11] | Guess you forgot | 我猜你忘了 |
[07:12] | to mention that to the men who just tried to kill me. | 和刚刚那些试图杀我的人提这件事了吧 |
[07:14] | An oversight. | 一时疏忽 |
[07:15] | Enough. We have more pressing matters. | 够了 我们有更要紧的事 |
[07:19] | The Warlock Lord is coming, but I suspect you know that already. | 巫王要回来了 但我猜你已经知道了 |
[07:23] | When I left here, 30 winters ago, | 30年前我离开这里的时候 |
[07:24] | the King swore he would fight the Warlock Lord to the last man. | 国王发誓他会拼尽所有抵抗巫王 |
[07:28] | I assume there’s a point to this history lesson? | 我猜你旧事重提是想说明什么 |
[07:31] | Leah was the only city of the Four Lands | 利亚是四境之中唯一一座 |
[07:32] | to have been left untouched by the War of the Races. | 没被众族之战波及的城市 |
[07:35] | The only casualty it suffered was your husband. | 唯一一个死亡的 是你的丈夫 |
[07:39] | If you want to know | 假如你想知道 |
[07:40] | if I made a deal to save my people, | 我是否为了救我的人民而做了什么协议 |
[07:44] | then the answer is yes. | 答案是肯定的 |
[07:47] | The Warlock Lord killed my husband and gave me the throne. | 巫王杀了我丈夫 助我登上王位 |
[07:50] | And his price? | 代价是 |
[07:52] | He needed his magic replenished and I– | 他需要恢复加强自己的魔法 而我… |
[07:54] | He wanted to drink from Heaven’s Well. | 他想喝天堂井的井水 |
[07:57] | Yes. But he was destroyed before he got the chance. | 没错 但在他得逞之前他就被消灭了 |
[08:01] | What’s Heaven’s Well? | 天堂井是什么 |
[08:02] | It’s the source of the Silver River. | 那是银河的源头 |
[08:05] | Its magic is the lifeblood of these lands. | 其中的魔力是四境的命脉 |
[08:08] | Tamlin’s family has been its stewards for centuries. | 塔姆林的家族几个世纪以来都在为它服务 |
[08:10] | When the Warlock Lord returns, | 等巫王回归之时 |
[08:12] | he’ll expect you to honor your bargain. | 他会希望你遵守诺言的 |
[08:15] | He’s coming for The Well. | 他会冲着天堂井来的 |
[08:16] | Leah thrives because of the decisions I’ve made. | 全凭我做的决定 利亚才能繁荣昌盛 |
[08:20] | I won’t apologize for protecting my people. | 我不会为了保护我的子民而道歉的 |
[08:22] | If the Warlock Lord harnesses the Well’s power, | 假如巫王得到了井水的力量 |
[08:25] | he will be unstoppable. | 他就所向披靡了 |
[08:28] | In your effort to save your kingdom, | 为了拯救你的王国 |
[08:31] | you have doomed us all. | 你把我们所有人置于死地 |
[09:11] | That’s far enough. | 别往前了 |
[09:12] | Uncle Flick! | 弗利克叔叔 |
[09:14] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[09:16] | But you shouldn’t have come. | 可你不该来的 |
[09:18] | Allanon. | 亚拉农 |
[09:21] | You look tired. | 你看上去很疲惫 |
[09:22] | I’m tired of your games. | 我厌倦了你的把戏 |
[09:24] | But not too tired to end this. | 但还是有力气结束它的 |
[09:27] | You two can kill each other once Flick is safe. | 等弗利克安全了 你俩可以随便厮杀 |
[09:30] | Not until I have the Skull. That was the deal. | 你得先把头骨给我 我们说好了的 |
[09:34] | And how do I know you’ll hold up your end of the bargain? | 我怎么能肯定你会信守诺言 |
[09:36] | When have I ever lied to you, Wil? | 我什么时候骗过你 威尔 |
[09:39] | If anything, it’s the Druid that deserves your suspicion. | 要说起来 你该怀疑的是那个德鲁伊 |
[09:50] | Though it appears your intentions are true. | 虽然你的意图是真实的 |
[09:55] | You are here to save your uncle. | 你来这里是为了救叔叔 |
[09:57] | As for the Druid, | 至于德鲁伊 |
[09:59] | who knows? | 谁知道 |
[10:01] | His mind is a vault. | 他的脑子就是保险柜 |
[10:04] | If you want the Skull, | 如果你想要头骨 |
[10:06] | release Flick now. | 马上放了弗利克 |
[10:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:13] | Whatever you say. | 就听你的 |
[10:16] | Bandon, what are you doing? | 班登 你干什么 |
[10:20] | Protecting myself. | 自我保护 |
[10:22] | I’ll be all right. I’ll be all right. | 我不会有事的 不会有事的 |
[10:25] | What’d you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[10:26] | Infected him with a contagion. | 让他感染了一种病毒 |
[10:28] | If I don’t cure him soon, he’ll die. | 如果我不给他治疗 他就会死 |
[10:31] | Why? I’ve done everything you asked. Everything! | 为什么 我全都照你说的做了 |
[10:36] | I know. I’m sorry, Wil. | 我知道 抱歉 威尔 |
[10:39] | I trust you, but… | 我相信你 但是 |
[10:41] | I just can’t trust the Druid. | 我不能相信这个德鲁伊 |
[10:54] | The Skull is this way. | 头骨在这边 |
[11:11] | But if you do this, there’ll be no turning back. | 但你如果你这样做 就永无回头之路了 |
[11:15] | That’s the idea. | 我正是此意 |
[11:54] | Nice try. | 你有种 |
[11:55] | Now! | 动手 |
[12:08] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗 |
[12:09] | Making sure Bandon doesn’t leave with the Skull. | 确保不让班登带走头骨 |
[12:12] | So, you were in on this? | 所以你也知情 |
[12:15] | That bickering outside, that was just for show? | 刚才外面的争吵 只是作秀 |
[12:25] | Why didn’t you tell me that Lyria was Queen Tamlin’s daughter? | 你为什么不告诉我 黎瑞娅是塔姆林女王之女 |
[12:29] | Wait, don’t say it. You were trying to protect me. | 好了 不用说了 你是想保护我 |
[12:37] | Actually, I was hoping you and Lyria could start over. | 其实 我是希望你和黎瑞娅能重新开始 |
[12:41] | Build a life that wasn’t defined by your parents’ mistakes. | 建立自己的生活 摆脱你父母的错误 |
[12:45] | I was naive. | 我太天真了 |
[12:46] | After all these years, I should’ve known better. | 这么多年过去了 我早该想明白 |
[12:49] | Then tell me the truth, now. | 那就现在告诉我真相 |
[12:54] | Where did I get this tattoo? | 我身上的文身从何而来 |
[12:57] | Why did the Druid order send you to protect me? | 为什么德鲁伊派你来保护我 |
[12:59] | How did my mother really die? | 我妈妈到底怎么死的 |
[13:05] | Tattoo on your shoulder, | 你肩上的文身 |
[13:08] | the symbol means you are a descendant of a sect | 象征你是某教派的后裔 |
[13:11] | that survived the Great Wars. | 在世界大战中存活下来的 |
[13:15] | Armageddon’s Children. | 哈米吉多顿的后裔 |
[13:18] | They survived because they weren’t entirely Human. | 他们之所以幸免于难是因为他们并非完全是人类 |
[13:20] | They were a hybrid of Human and Demon. | 他们是人类与恶魔的混合体 |
[13:24] | That meant that they could be corrupted | 也就是说谁拥有超强黑魔法 |
[13:26] | and controlled by anyone with powerful dark magic. | 就能腐化或控制他们 |
[13:30] | Was my mother one of them? | 我妈妈也是其中之一 |
[13:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:35] | What happened to her? | 她当时怎么了 |
[13:41] | You were hunted constantly, nowhere was safe. | 你们被不断追杀 哪里都不安全 |
[13:44] | Your mother was fatally wounded by a Demon. | 你妈妈被一只恶魔造成重伤 |
[13:49] | I don’t know how they found her. | 我不知道他们怎么找到她的 |
[13:50] | They can sense her magic. | 他们能感受到她的魔法 |
[13:52] | It’s too late for me. | 我已经来不及了 |
[13:53] | Keep her safe. | 保证她的安全 |
[13:55] | Please, Cogline, you’re the only one who can. | 求你了 克格莱恩 只有你能做到 |
[14:00] | I will always love you, Eretria. | 我永远爱你 埃蕾崔娅 |
[14:03] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[14:07] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[14:10] | I promised her that I would protect you. | 我答应她 我会保护你 |
[14:13] | She convinced me | 她说服了我 |
[14:15] | that you could just as easily be a force for good as for evil. | 说你容易走向邪恶但也容易成为正义力量 |
[14:19] | And she was right. | 她是对的 |
[14:21] | That is why the Ellcrys chose you to open up the Bloodfire. | 这就是艾尔奎斯圣树选你燃起血火的原因 |
[14:25] | When you said that the truth | 你曾说过真相 |
[14:26] | would bring me pain, is this what you meant? | 会带给我痛苦 你是这个意思吗 |
[14:33] | All my life, I’ve had to | 我这一生都必须 |
[14:35] | break free from people who tried to control me. | 都要从想控制我的人那里力争自由 |
[14:40] | And now you’re saying I may not have a choice. | 而现在你说我可能别无选择 |
[14:44] | You do. | 你有 |
[14:46] | Your mother believed it and so do I, | 你妈妈和我都相信你有 |
[14:49] | but if the Warlock Lord rises, he will sense you. | 但如果巫王出现 他会感知到你 |
[14:52] | He will try to get inside your head and use you. | 他会试图入侵你脑中并利用你 |
[14:56] | How can I believe you after all your lies? | 你骗了我那么多次 我怎么信你 |
[15:02] | ‘Cause I can prove it. | 我可以证明 |
[15:21] | Neither magic nor violence can be used within this cell. | 这间牢房里 魔法和武力都无法施展 |
[15:25] | The Druids ensured it to prevent their captives from escaping | 德鲁伊确保俘虏不会逃脱 |
[15:28] | or killing one another. | 或者彼此残杀 |
[15:35] | Lower your weapon, boy. | 放下武器 孩子 |
[15:37] | This prison was designed for beings much stronger than you. | 这座监狱是给比你强很多的东西设计的 |
[15:48] | You lied. | 你撒谎 |
[15:50] | You said we’d save him. | 你说过我们会救他的 |
[15:52] | It was always my intention. | 我一直都是这样的想法 |
[15:55] | But now he’s just a pawn to you, isn’t he? | 但如今他只是你的一枚棋子 对吗 |
[15:58] | Another sacrifice for the greater good. | 又是一个人因你的大局利益而牺牲 |
[16:01] | Press the runes in the order I taught you, then say my name. | 按我教你的顺序按下如尼文 再喊我的名字 |
[16:06] | That is the only way I can be released from this prison. | 只有这样 我才能走出这间牢笼 |
[16:09] | What about him? | 那他呢 |
[16:11] | If you say my name and my name only, | 如果你喊我的名字 只喊我的名字 |
[16:14] | he will remain in sight. | 他就不会挣脱这个牢笼 |
[16:16] | But hurry, the longer I’m confined in here the weaker I become. | 但是得快 我在这里困得越久就变得越弱 |
[16:20] | Wait. | 等下 |
[16:21] | You’re not going anywhere until Flick is cured. | 治不好弗利克 你哪都别想去 |
[16:24] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[16:25] | There’s nothing you can do for him now. | 此刻对他无能为力 |
[16:29] | I swear I wasn’t trying to trick you, Wil. | 我发誓我没想骗你 威尔 |
[16:31] | We had to keep you in the dark so Bandon couldn’t read your mind. | 我们得让你蒙在鼓里 以免班登读出你的心思 |
[16:34] | Allanon knew Bandon | 亚拉农知道班登 |
[16:35] | wouldn’t walk into his trap without collateral. | 没有人质是不会落入圈套的 |
[16:38] | He just didn’t care. | 他毫不在意 |
[16:45] | Wil. Please. | 威尔 求你了 |
[16:47] | Allanon is right. | 亚拉农做得对 |
[16:51] | You need to let me go. | 你不要管我了 |
[16:52] | Never. | 不行 |
[16:55] | I can still save you. | 我还能救你 |
[17:05] | Wil, stop it. You’re making it worse. | 威尔 不要 你这是雪上加霜 |
[17:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:11] | There’s only one way to save him, Wil. | 只有一个办法能救他 威尔 |
[17:15] | Bring me the real Skull | 给我头骨 |
[17:16] | and I will reverse the flow of the poison. | 我就让毒药逆流出来 |
[17:18] | Why should I trust you? | 我为什么要信你 |
[17:20] | Because my quarrel is with the Druid. | 因为这是我和德鲁伊之争 |
[17:22] | Not with you. Not with your uncle. | 不是和你 也不是和你叔叔 |
[17:24] | Do not be fooled. He is trying to manipulate you. | 别犯傻 他在利用你 |
[17:27] | Don’t! You, of all people, do not get to say that. | 闭嘴 你无权说这句话 |
[17:31] | The path to the Skull is protected by strong magic. | 通往头骨之路受超强魔法保护 |
[17:35] | You will need the blood of a Shannara | 你需要沙娜拉人的鲜血 |
[17:38] | and a Druid to access it. | 和一名德鲁伊才能过去 |
[17:42] | It’s good that I have your daughter out here. | 幸亏你女儿也在这 |
[17:46] | Don’t put me in the middle of this. | 别把我扯进来 |
[17:48] | You’re already in the middle of this. | 你已经脱不了干系了 |
[17:50] | You showed up in Storlock and suddenly | 你在司铎拉克冒出来 |
[17:51] | there are Demons hunting me and my uncle gets taken. | 然后我突然就被恶魔追杀 我叔叔还被抓 |
[17:54] | I came to warn you about the Crimson, | 我是去提醒你猩红军 |
[17:55] | I’m not responsible for this. | 我对此毫无责任 |
[17:56] | There are no coincidences when it comes to magic. | 只要涉及魔法就没有巧合 |
[17:59] | You showed up because you have a part to play. | 你之所以现身 因为你也参与其中 |
[18:02] | And he still doesn’t believe you’re his daughter. | 而且他仍然不信你是他女儿 |
[18:09] | You want me to defy Allanon and help you, fine. | 你让我违背亚拉农而帮助你 没问题 |
[18:12] | But don’t act like him while you do it. | 但你做事时别像他一样就好 |
[18:14] | You have to trust me, Mareth. | 你得相信我 梅瑞思 |
[18:16] | I’m not going to let Bandon win. | 我不会任由班登赢的 |
[18:37] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[18:58] | Ancient man used places like this | 古人用这种地方 |
[19:00] | to capture and contain evil beings. | 来逮捕羁押坏人 |
[19:03] | You mean beings like me? | 你是说我这样的人吗 |
[19:16] | What is that thing? | 那是什么玩意 |
[19:18] | A Mord Wraith. | 堕落之灵 |
[19:19] | It was created using the Warlock Lord’s blood. | 它是由巫王之血创造的 |
[19:23] | Its only purpose is to serve him. | 它的唯一目的就是为他服务 |
[19:26] | How did you capture it? | 你怎么抓住它的 |
[19:29] | A combination of magic and science. | 魔法和科学一起用 |
[19:35] | I lured it here. | 我引诱它过来的 |
[19:36] | It can’t break through the electrical barrier. | 它无法穿过电子屏障 |
[19:40] | If the Warlock Lord rises, | 如果巫王崛起 |
[19:43] | he will try to turn you into a weapon | 他会试图把你变成武器 |
[19:44] | to use against everyone you care about. | 来对付每一个你所在乎的人 |
[19:48] | The only way to fight the darkness is to condition yourself. | 对抗黑暗的唯一方法就是完善你自己 |
[19:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:00] | Your training starts now. | 你的训练现在开始 |
[20:03] | You asked for the truth. | 你想知道真相 |
[20:05] | You need to face it. | 那你就得面对它 |
[20:22] | It’s like I can feel it trying to get inside my head. | 好像我能感觉到它企图进入我的思想 |
[20:26] | That’s because it senses the darkness in you. | 那是因为它感知到了你内心的黑暗 |
[20:30] | You have to push it back. | 你得反抗 |
[20:32] | Control it, don’t let it control you. | 控制它 别让它控制你 |
[20:41] | Bow to me. | 向我臣服 |
[20:52] | That’s enough. | 可以了 |
[21:00] | That didn’t seem very hard. | 好像不是很难 |
[21:08] | Don’t get cocky. | 别骄傲 |
[21:10] | That was a good first step. | 头开得不错 |
[21:11] | But you need to keep practicing, pushing it away. | 但你要继续练习 反抗它 |
[21:15] | This Black Wraith is just a servant, | 这个黑幽灵只是个仆人 |
[21:18] | it’ll be different if you run into a Red Wraith. | 如果你遇到红幽灵的话就不一样了 |
[21:20] | That’s the leader. | 那是领袖 |
[21:22] | His darkness is much more powerful. | 他的黑暗要强大得多 |
[21:27] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:29] | The darkness in me, | 我内心的黑暗 |
[21:32] | when I used it to control that thing | 当我用它去控制那个生物时 |
[21:37] | I kind of liked it. | 我有点喜欢那种感觉 |
[21:41] | Without the right combination, we’ll be here for months. | 没有正确密码的话 我们会被困在这里几个月 |
[21:43] | You sure Allanon didn’t tell you when you were plotting outside? | 你确定你外面策划的时候亚拉农没告诉你吗 |
[21:47] | He told me how to trigger the cell, | 他告诉我如何打开牢门 |
[21:49] | not how to access the Skull. | 没告诉我怎么获取头骨 |
[21:55] | What’re you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[21:56] | Allanon hid the Skull with my father. | 亚拉农和我父亲一起藏了头骨 |
[21:58] | Which means the Elf Stones were here, too. | 也就是说精灵石也曾在这里 |
[22:00] | Maybe they can help us retrace his steps. | 也许它们可以帮我们重现当时的步骤 |
[22:19] | Wil. | 威尔 |
[22:50] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:58] | No Skull. | 头骨不在 |
[23:00] | Doesn’t make sense. It should be here. | 没道理 它应该在这的 |
[23:03] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[23:08] | Allanon said it took a Druid and a Shannara. | 亚拉农说需要一个德鲁伊和一个沙娜拉人 |
[23:11] | I see two slots. | 有两个孔 |
[23:15] | And there are two of us. | 我们有两个人 |
[23:17] | You ready to find out who you are? | 你准备好验证自己的身份了吗 |
[23:21] | Mareth. Please don’t do this. | 梅瑞思 请不要这么做 |
[23:27] | Wil, if she is not my daughter, you will both die. | 威尔 如果她不是我女儿 你们都会死的 |
[23:44] | What if I’m not his daughter? What if– | 如果我不是他的女儿呢 如果 |
[24:13] | Whatever this thing is, I think it worked. | 不管这是什么 我觉得它好像奏效了 |
[24:25] | Which makes Allanon your father. | 也证明了亚拉农是你父亲 |
[24:28] | Condolences. | 节哀 |
[24:35] | Okay. So, we know who you are. | 好了 我们知道你是谁了 |
[24:38] | Now the question is, where are we? | 现在的问题是 我们在哪 |
[25:32] | Quiet now. | 安静 |
[25:34] | Lunch is almost ready and the table needs to be set. | 午饭马上要做好了 桌子需要收拾一下 |
[25:46] | Desmin, go play outside. | 戴思敏 出去玩 |
[25:49] | Now. | 快点 |
[26:08] | I’m sorry it’s been so long. | 抱歉过了这么久 |
[26:09] | I wasn’t sure if you were ever coming back. | 我都不知道你是否会再回来 |
[26:11] | Sheema. I promised Conor I’d take care of you and Desmin. | 西玛 我向康纳保证了要照顾你和戴思敏 |
[26:16] | Thank you, Jax. | 谢谢你 杰克斯 |
[26:18] | Conor was the best soldier in my battalion. | 康纳是我的军团里最优秀的战士 |
[26:23] | No amount of gold will bring him back, I know that. | 再多的金子也买不回他的生命 我懂 |
[26:27] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[26:30] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[26:34] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[26:39] | Where’s the Druid? | 德鲁伊在哪 |
[26:41] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[26:45] | – My baby! – Sheema, wait! | -我的孩子 -西玛 等等 |
[27:29] | I got no fear of death. | 我不怕死 |
[27:31] | Death is too good for you. | 死亡太便宜你了 |
[27:47] | Get out of here! | 你快滚 |
[27:51] | Sheema… | 西玛 |
[27:56] | Stay away from me. You’re cursed. | 远离我 你被诅咒了 |
[27:59] | Don’t ever come back here. | 再也别回这里 |
[28:21] | That’s Shady Vale. | 那是沙迪谷 |
[28:24] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[28:25] | The last time we saw it, it was in flames. Everybody left. | 上次我见到它时火光冲天 所有人都走了 |
[28:28] | I agree, but explain that. | 我同意 但那怎么解释 |
[28:30] | Why would we be transported back to your hometown? | 为什么我们被传送回了你的家乡 |
[28:36] | Because Shea and Allanon must have hidden the Skull here. | 因为席亚和亚拉农一定把头骨藏在了这里 |
[28:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:12] | I hate waterfalls. | 我讨厌瀑布 |
[29:31] | This is definitely my village, but I don’t recognize anyone. | 这绝对是我老家 但我谁都不认识 |
[29:36] | They don’t seem to recognize you, either. | 他们好像也不认识你 |
[29:39] | Let’s just keep our heads down and find that Skull. | 我们低调行事 找到头骨 |
[29:45] | So, the girl with the illusions is your daughter? | 那个会产生幻象的女孩是你女儿 |
[29:50] | You brought her here, untrained, | 你引领她过来 未经训练 |
[29:52] | unprepared, to use against me like a weapon. | 未经准备 来当作武器对付我 |
[29:58] | And now she’s turned on you. | 而现在她背叛了你 |
[30:02] | Sounds familiar, doesn’t it? | 听上去很熟悉 不是吗 |
[30:06] | She is nothing like you. | 她和你完全不一样 |
[30:09] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:11] | I sensed a deep well of pain in her. | 我感受到了她的巨大痛苦 |
[30:17] | Maybe after I get out of here, | 或许等我离开这里后 |
[30:20] | I’ll take her under my wing. | 我会招她入我麾下 |
[30:23] | Help her unlock her true potential. | 帮她获取她真正的潜力 |
[30:27] | That is not going to happen. | 那是绝对不可能的 |
[30:31] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[30:34] | Maybe I’ll leave her here to rot, | 也许我会让她在此腐烂 |
[30:38] | along with everything else you hold dear. | 还有一切你心爱的东西 |
[30:42] | For the greater good. | 为了大义 |
[30:52] | Leave me alone! | 走开 |
[30:54] | We warned you before. | 我们警告过你 |
[30:57] | You filthy half-breed! | 你这恶心的混血儿 |
[30:58] | If you so much as look at my sister again, | 如果你再看我妹妹一眼 |
[31:00] | I’ll chop your ears off and make you eat them! | 我会把你耳朵切下来 让你吃掉它们 |
[31:06] | I didn’t touch her. | 我没碰她 |
[31:08] | Don’t lie to me! | 别对我撒谎 |
[31:10] | I saw you flirting with her. | 我看到你调戏她了 |
[31:15] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[31:21] | I think mine’s bigger. | 我的剑更大 |
[31:35] | Thanks. I thought they were gonna stick me like a roast pig. | 谢了 我还怕他们会把我像烤猪一样串起来 |
[31:39] | I’m Wil. This is Mareth. | 我是威尔 这是梅瑞思 |
[31:42] | Nice to meet you. I’m Shea. Shea Ohmsford. | 很高兴认识你们 我是席亚·欧姆斯福德 |
[31:56] | It’s not deep. | 伤口不深 |
[31:58] | Should be gone in a couple of days. | 应该几天就能好 |
[32:00] | So what was the story with those jerks? | 那帮混蛋是怎么回事 |
[32:02] | Seemed a little more personal than your average everyday Elf-hate. | 看上去有比你的精灵血统更招仇恨的事 |
[32:05] | They found out I’ve been dating a Human. | 他们发现我和人类谈恋爱 |
[32:07] | The guy with the knife is her brother. | 那个拿刀的是她哥哥 |
[32:09] | Charming. | 不错嘛 |
[32:10] | I mean, he’s a decent guy. It’s just how he was raised. | 他是个好人 是他所接受的思想的关系 |
[32:13] | The Humans around here don’t trust Elves. | 这里的人类不相信精灵 |
[32:15] | It’s not just around here. | 不仅在这里是这样 |
[32:18] | So, what about your family? | 你的家人呢 |
[32:22] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[32:24] | I’m adopted. | 我是收养来的 |
[32:26] | My family are Humans, | 我的家人是人类 |
[32:27] | so I’m the only pointy-ears around here. | 所以我是这里唯一的尖耳朵 |
[32:30] | Makes me an easy target. | 很容易让我成为攻击目标 |
[32:32] | Anyway, where are you two from? | 说起来 你们是从哪来的 |
[32:36] | A village about 40 miles south. | 朝南40英里左右的一个村庄 |
[32:40] | It’s called Bark Root. | 叫做树皮根村 |
[32:44] | I’ve never heard of it. | 我从没听说过 |
[32:47] | You must be starving. | 你们一定饿了吧 |
[32:49] | My brother Flick’s a cook, but he’s at the sheep market today. | 我弟弟弗利克是厨师 但他今天在绵羊市场 |
[32:52] | How does stale bread and cheese sound? | 想不想来点干面包和干酪 |
[32:55] | That sounds amazing. | 那真是太好了 |
[32:57] | Great. I’ll fetch my horse. | 太好了 我这就去牵马 |
[33:03] | So, just to be clear, | 所以 准确地说 |
[33:05] | the Druid portal brought us back in time | 德鲁伊的传送门把我们带回这个时间点 |
[33:07] | so we could meet your father? | 是为了让我们见你的父亲 |
[33:09] | Yes, to a time before my dad met Allanon. | 是的 现在我爸还没见过亚拉农 |
[33:14] | Before he got the sword, before everything. | 他还没得到那把剑 一切都还没开始 |
[33:17] | He seems sweet. I can see where you get it. | 他人很好 我知道你这个性格是从哪来的了 |
[33:21] | He doesn’t know what’s coming. | 他还没意识到将会发生什么事 |
[33:23] | What magic does to him. To my family. | 魔法对他的作用 对我家庭的作用 |
[33:26] | What if I told him? He could run away. | 如果我告诉他呢 他可以逃跑的 |
[33:29] | Maybe he’d be happy. | 或许这样他能幸福 |
[33:30] | Or maybe, without Shea to stop him, | 或许 没有席亚来阻止他 |
[33:32] | the Warlock Lord would take over the world | 巫王会统治整个世界 |
[33:33] | and none of us would even exist. | 我们甚至都不会存在 |
[33:35] | The past is the past, Wil. | 过去的就让它过去吧 威尔 |
[33:37] | We can’t change it. | 我们改变不了的 |
[33:39] | The only thing we know for sure is that your uncle is dying, | 你的叔叔快死了 我们得找到头骨 |
[33:41] | and we have to find the Skull. | 这是我们唯一确定的事请 |
[33:43] | It could be anywhere. | 它可能在任何地方 |
[33:45] | Yeah. But the portal brought us here, right? | 对 可传送门把我们带到这里了 不是吗 |
[33:48] | To your dad. | 带到了你父亲面前 |
[33:50] | And even if he doesn’t know it yet, he must be the key. | 就算他还不知道 他肯定是这件事的关键 |
[34:03] | There’s something you need to see. | 有东西你得看看 |
[34:08] | This is his top lieutenant, Valcaa. | 这是他的最高副手 瓦尔卡 |
[34:11] | He can lead us to General Riga. | 他能帮我们带向里加将军 |
[34:14] | We take Riga out, we can prevent a civil war. | 干掉里加 我们就能阻止一场内战 |
[34:18] | What’s in it for you? | 这对你有什么好处 |
[34:19] | If I become your Queen, | 如果我成为你的王后 |
[34:21] | the Elves will be my people, too. | 精灵族也就成为我的子民了 |
[34:24] | Besides, we all want the same things. | 再说了 我们都想得到同样的东西 |
[34:26] | To live free, without fear. | 能够自由地生活 没有恐惧 |
[34:34] | What’s your price? | 你的条件是 |
[34:37] | I get to help you interrogate him. | 我得和你一起审问他 |
[34:40] | I may be a bounty hunter, | 虽然我只是一名赏金猎人 |
[34:41] | but cash isn’t the only language I speak. | 但除了钱 我还会别的东西 |
[34:44] | This bastard made it personal. | 这混蛋把事情变成私人恩怨了 |
[34:47] | All right. Wake him up. | 好的 把他弄醒吧 |
[34:58] | We appreciate your help, Princess, | 我们很感谢你的帮助 公主 |
[34:59] | but you should leave. | 但您得回避一下 |
[35:03] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[35:13] | When I was a kid, my dad used to hide things in the barn. | 我小的时候 我爸曾经会把东西藏在谷仓里 |
[35:18] | Things he didn’t want me or my mom to find. | 那些他不想让我或者妈妈找到的东西 |
[35:21] | Go check it out. I’ll keep Daddy Dearest occupied. | 去检查一下 我会拖住你最亲爱的爸爸 |
[35:32] | Wil just went to go water the bushes. He’ll be back soon. | 威尔去上厕所了 过一会就回来 |
[35:36] | Was the food okay? You get enough? | 伙食还好吗 吃饱了吗 |
[35:38] | Are you kidding? We’ve only had squirrel jerky for the past week, | 开什么玩笑 我们上周吃了一整周的松鼠肉 |
[35:41] | so, yeah, it was better than okay. I’m stuffed. | 所以 比”还好”好多了 我吃撑了 |
[35:52] | How long have you and Wil been together? | 你和威尔在一起多久了 |
[35:55] | No, we’re not together. We’re just friends. | 不 我们没谈恋爱 我们只是朋友 |
[35:58] | Are you kidding? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[36:00] | The way you look at him, | 你看他的眼神 |
[36:01] | it’s the same look Heady used to give me. | 和海蒂以前看我的一模一样 |
[36:05] | I think you should tell him. | 我觉得你应该向他表白 |
[36:07] | What’s the worst thing that could happen? | 有什么大不了的呢 |
[36:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:26] | Hi. I’m, uh, Wil. | 我是威尔 |
[36:29] | Wil, uh, Barnlander. | 威尔·班恩兰德 |
[36:32] | I, um, my friend and I, | 我 我的朋友和我一起 |
[36:34] | we helped Shea avoid some trouble. | 我们帮席亚避免了一些麻烦 |
[36:36] | You’re the people who rescued him from my brother? | 你们就是把他从我哥哥手上救出来的人 |
[36:41] | Which would make you Heady. | 所以 你就是海蒂 |
[36:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:46] | Ever since everyone in the village found out, | 自从村子里的人发现了那件事 |
[36:47] | they won’t stop harassing us. | 他们就不停地骚扰我们 |
[36:50] | Harassing him. | 主要是他 |
[36:54] | Yeah, I… I know a thing or two about prejudice. It’s rough. | 是的 我对偏见略有了解 是挺难对付的 |
[36:59] | It’s not just that. | 不仅是难对付而已 |
[37:00] | I mean, I could bear it if it was, but… | 如果只是难对付 我能忍受 但是 |
[37:03] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[37:05] | There are things he’s hiding from me, | 他有事情在瞒着我 |
[37:07] | things he’s not telling me. | 就是不肯告诉我 |
[37:09] | And it’s killing me. | 我好难受 |
[37:11] | I don’t know if I can be with somebody who… | 我不知道我能不能和这样的人在一起 |
[37:12] | Be with someone who what? | 不能和哪样的人在一起 |
[37:16] | Shea… | 席亚 |
[37:17] | Maybe we shouldn’t be together. | 也许我们就不应该在一起的 |
[37:18] | Your whole family would certainly be happier if I disappeared. | 如果我走了 你的整个家族一定都会更幸福 |
[37:21] | I’m sure we can work this out. | 我相信我们能解决这件事的 |
[37:23] | I like you, Wil, but you don’t know us, | 威尔 我喜欢你这个人 但你和我们不熟 |
[37:26] | and you don’t know Shady Vale. | 你也不了解沙迪谷 |
[37:28] | We can’t keep doing this, Heady. | 海蒂 我们不能再这样继续下去了 |
[37:31] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[37:46] | No sign of him. You? | 没有他的踪迹 你那边呢 |
[37:47] | He couldn’t have gone far. | 他不可能走远的 |
[37:49] | If there’s one thing Shea’s good at, it’s disappearing. | 如果有一件事是席亚擅长的 那就是消失 |
[37:53] | I need you to stay here with her in case he comes back. | 你待在这里陪她 以防他回来 |
[37:56] | You think you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪 |
[37:57] | I might. But we’re running out of time. | 我可能会知道 但我们快没时间了 |
[38:00] | We need to find that Skull. | 我们得去找那个头骨 |
[38:01] | We also need to figure out this little lover’s quarrel. | 同时我们也要解决这一对之间的小争吵 |
[38:03] | Otherwise, we might go back and find out | 否则的话 我们回去之后也许会发现 |
[38:04] | that you were never born. | 原来你从来没有出生过 |
[38:06] | That might be a good thing. | 那也许是件好事呢 |
[38:08] | Yeah, to some people you may be a pain in the ass. | 是的 对某些人来说 你可能是个讨厌鬼 |
[38:12] | But I’m pretty sure I’d miss you. | 但我很确定 我会想你的 |
[38:31] | How did you find me here? | 你是怎么知道我会在这里的 |
[38:33] | Heady thought you might come here. | 海蒂觉得你可能会来这里 |
[38:35] | I never told her about this place. | 我从来没告诉过她这个地方 |
[38:37] | No, of course not. | 对 你当然没告诉 |
[38:38] | She just told me to check the swimming hole. | 她刚刚只是让我检查一下这个水潭 |
[38:42] | The cave was a hunch. | 进这个洞穴只是我的预感 |
[38:48] | I have a spot like this where I grew up. | 我小时候也有一个这样的地方 |
[38:52] | A place my dad showed me. | 是我爸带我去的 |
[38:56] | Used to hide there from bullies. | 我用来躲避恶霸 |
[39:00] | The ears rub people the wrong way no matter where you go. | 不论我们在哪里 尖耳朵会让我们焦虑 |
[39:08] | Shea. What’s going on? | 席亚 到底发生什么事了 |
[39:15] | What if they’re right about me? | 如果他们说的关于我的事是对的呢 |
[39:18] | What if I am bad for her? | 如果我会害了她呢 |
[39:22] | That’s crazy. | 别胡说了 |
[39:24] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个好人 |
[39:25] | Yeah, but I haven’t told her everything. | 是的 但我并没告诉她全部的事情 |
[39:31] | I’ve been seeing things, Wil. | 我能看见一些东西 威尔 |
[39:35] | What sort of things? | 什么样的东西 |
[39:47] | Monsters with silver faces trying to kill me. | 戴着银色面具的怪物们在追杀我 |
[39:52] | Feels so real. | 感觉非常真实 |
[39:55] | Listen, Shea. You’re not crazy. | 听着 席亚 你没疯 |
[39:59] | And you’re not dreaming. I’ve seen these creatures, too. | 你也不是在做梦 我也看见过这些生物 |
[40:05] | They’re called Mord Wraiths. | 他们是堕落之灵 |
[40:06] | And I assure you, they’re very real. | 我向你保证 他们就是真的 |
[40:08] | This isn’t funny! | 这一点都不好玩 |
[40:11] | You’re having visions of the future. Of what’s coming. | 你能看见未来 看到即将发生的事 |
[40:14] | No. What are you… | 不 你在说… |
[40:17] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[40:26] | Heady. | 海蒂 |
[40:29] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[40:32] | What’d you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[40:34] | She’s in danger. She was covered in blood. | 她有危险 她身上全是血 |
[40:44] | Shea! | 席亚 |
[40:48] | Hey, Shea! Wait. | 席亚 等等 |
[40:59] | Shea! Wait. | 席亚 等等 |
[41:16] | Shannara! | 沙娜拉 |
[41:24] | You…You’re real. How? | 你 你是真的 怎么可能 |
[41:39] | Shea, we need to go. | 席亚 我们得走了 |
[41:41] | How did you do that with… | 你是怎么做到的 |
[41:42] | I know you have questions, but we have to move. | 我知道你有疑问 但我们得走了 |
[41:44] | It hit something at me. “Shannara.” | 刚刚那个词触动到我了 “沙娜拉” |
[41:47] | What does it mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[41:50] | Tell me. What is a Shannara? | 告诉我 沙娜拉是什么 |
[41:53] | You are. | 就是你 |