时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | What’re you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[00:09] | Amberle came to me again. | 安波莉又找我了 |
[00:10] | She said the darkness is almost here and that you’re our last hope. | 她说黑暗即将降临 你是我们最后的希望 |
[00:13] | You foretold that another Druid had emerged. | 你说另一个德鲁伊出现了 |
[00:15] | Well, it possesses innate magic. | 天生就有魔法的人 |
[00:18] | Allanon left this in my care. | 他把这个留给了我 |
[00:19] | I thought it might be of some help now. | 我想这会它也许能帮上忙 |
[00:21] | The darkness in me | 我内心的黑暗 |
[00:24] | when I used it to control that thing, | 当我用它去控制那个生物时 |
[00:26] | I kind of liked it. | 我有点喜欢那种感觉 |
[00:33] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我从来没想过伤害你 |
[00:35] | It’s okay. How can I help? | 没关系的 我该如何帮你 |
[00:37] | You allowed yourself to be manipulated by the Dagda Mor. | 你放任自己 被岱达摩所操控 |
[00:39] | Any sign of the other Chosen? | 有看见其他的神选之子吗 |
[00:40] | Should be six more. | 应该还有六个 |
[00:42] | And now that sword is controlling you. | 现在这把剑完全控制了你 |
[00:44] | Fresh tracks heading east into the woods. | 这里有新留下的向东进入树林的痕迹 |
[00:45] | I claim this fortress in the name of the Warlock Lord. | 以巫王之名 我要占用这座城堡 |
[00:52] | The Crimson, how many were there? | 来了多少猩红军 |
[00:54] | Too many. | 太多了 |
[00:59] | The Chosen are the keepers of the Ellcrys. | 神选之子是艾尔奎斯圣树的守护者 |
[01:01] | Riga’s sending a message. | 里加这是在表明态度 |
[01:03] | Anyone who protects magic will die. | 任何保护魔法的人都得死 |
[01:05] | We have to stop this. | 我们必须阻止他 |
[01:06] | No, we’re not. You have to see Amberle. | 不 不行 你必须去见安波莉 |
[01:09] | We can’t just do nothing. | 我们不能就这样袖手旁观 |
[01:12] | I’ll find The Chosen. But Amberle asked for you. | 我去找神选之子 但安波莉要求见你 |
[01:15] | She said the fate of the Four Lands depends on you. | 她说了四境的命运就掌握在你手里了 |
[01:18] | So you’re going in there to see her. | 所以你必须进去 去见她 |
[01:19] | The Crimson have taken Arborlon. | 猩红军已经占领了阿博隆 |
[01:23] | Now. | 现在就去 |
[03:41] | You don’t know how many times | 你不知道我曾无数次 |
[03:42] | I’ve come to the Ellcrys and tried to talk to you. | 来到艾尔奎斯圣树 试图和你说话 |
[03:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:49] | I heard you. | 我听见你了 |
[03:54] | Then why didn’t you answer me? | 那你为什么不回答我 |
[03:57] | There was nothing I could say. | 我没什么可说的 |
[04:01] | How about goodbye? | 你可以和我道别啊 |
[04:05] | It all happened so fast. | 一切都发生得太快了 |
[04:06] | One minute we were in the Sanctuary | 前一分钟我们还在圣所 |
[04:09] | and the next you were… | 后一分钟你就… |
[04:11] | I made the choice, Wil. | 是我自己做出了选择 威尔 |
[04:18] | It was the only way to save the Four Lands. | 当时这是唯一能拯救四境的办法 |
[04:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:26] | And I tried to make peace with that. | 我也试图接受这一点 |
[04:30] | It’s been difficult, I know. | 这很不容易 我知道 |
[04:33] | Difficult? | 不容易 |
[04:38] | I loved you. | 我当时爱着你 |
[04:41] | I still love you, Amberle. | 我如今依旧爱你 安波莉 |
[04:45] | What we have… | 我们所拥有的… |
[04:46] | What we had | 我们当时所拥有的 |
[04:50] | was a moment in time we can always cherish. | 是我们永远珍藏的时光 |
[04:56] | But that time has passed. | 但那段时光已经过去了 |
[05:00] | Maybe for you. | 也许对你而言是这样 |
[05:03] | You made the decision. | 是你做出了决定 |
[05:05] | You never told me or included me | 你从来没告诉我 也没有让我和你一起 |
[05:07] | you just left me alone to pick up the pieces. | 你就留我独自一人一点点拼凑真相 |
[05:10] | You’re angry. | 你生气了 |
[05:13] | And you have every right to be | 你也有权生气 |
[05:16] | but this was my destiny | 但那是我的命运 |
[05:18] | and now you must face yours. | 而如今你也要面对你的了 |
[05:21] | Look, | 听着 |
[05:23] | I know what’s at stake. | 我知道现在情况危急 |
[05:26] | The Warlock Lord is back | 巫王回归了 |
[05:28] | and supposedly I’m the only one who can defeat him. | 而我据说是唯一一个能打败他的人 |
[05:31] | Except I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[05:32] | I’ve seen my truth | 我见过了我的真相 |
[05:34] | and it’s not what you think. | 而这个真相和你想象的不一样 |
[05:35] | What did you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[05:37] | That I fail. | 看见我失败了 |
[05:39] | I don’t defeat him. | 我没能打败他 |
[05:42] | The Warlock Lord kills everyone I care about. | 巫王杀死了我在乎的每一个人 |
[05:46] | Allanon, | 亚拉农 |
[05:49] | Eretria… | 埃蕾崔娅… |
[05:50] | And Mareth? | 以及梅瑞思 |
[05:56] | Unlike you and my father, | 我不像你和我父亲 |
[05:59] | I’m not strong enough to save the world. | 我不够强大 没能力拯救世界 |
[06:04] | The truth that I saw is that the Warlock Lord wins. | 我看见的真相是巫王取得了胜利 |
[06:13] | Wil, the truth is yet to be. | 威尔 这个真相还没有成真 |
[06:16] | The Warlock Lord is powerful in ways you have yet to encounter. | 巫王的强大你还没有见识到 |
[06:21] | His dark magic is unmatched. But you can defeat him. | 他的黑魔法举世无敌 但你能打败他 |
[06:25] | Tell me how. | 告诉我如何才能办到 |
[06:27] | He has a weakness. | 他有一个弱点 |
[06:30] | It’s the thing that destroyed him | 是他上一次行走尘世时 |
[06:31] | the last time he walked the earthly plane. | 毁灭他的东西 |
[06:36] | – The Sword of Shannara. – Yes. | -沙娜拉之剑 -没错 |
[06:39] | And, as the Shannara, only you can wield it. | 作为沙娜拉人 只有你能够使用这把剑 |
[06:44] | So the one thing standing between my saving the Four Lands | 所以唯一能让我拯救四境 |
[06:46] | and total annihilation is the sword? | 让大家不至于全军覆没的就只有这把剑吗 |
[06:51] | Then we have a really big problem. | 那我们可遇上大麻烦了 |
[07:18] | Why has a mortal boy | 为什么一个凡人男孩 |
[07:21] | awoken the Warlock Lord, | 要唤醒本王 |
[07:26] | imprisoning me in the flesh of my mortal enemy? | 还将我囚禁在我肉体凡身的敌人的体内 |
[07:34] | To be your servant. | 为了侍奉您 |
[07:37] | And yet there is something else. | 还有别的原因 |
[07:41] | Something on your mind. | 你脑子里的一些东西 |
[07:44] | A desire. | 一种欲望 |
[07:48] | Speak. | 说话 |
[07:51] | I was hoping, my Lord, | 吾王 我希望 |
[07:57] | that you might grant me a request. | 您能答应我的一个请求 |
[08:27] | Catania. | 卡坦妮亚 |
[08:30] | She’s the only person that I’ve ever loved. | 她是我唯一爱过的人 |
[08:39] | If you would grant her life, so that we could be together again, | 如果您赐予她生命 让我们重新在一起 |
[08:44] | I’ll forever be in your service. | 那我就永世做您的仆人 |
[09:01] | Again. Faster. | 再来 快一点 |
[09:09] | This is pointless. | 这毫无意义 |
[09:11] | Get up. You have much to learn. | 起来 你还有很多要学的 |
[09:14] | We are not done yet. | 还没练完呢 |
[09:16] | Why can’t I just use magic to fight? | 为什么我不能直接使用魔法去战斗 |
[09:18] | Because magic is not a weapon. | 因为魔法不是武器 |
[09:20] | It must be used sparingly. | 尽可能不要使用它 |
[09:24] | – Magic… – Yeah, I know. | -魔法… -行了 我知道了 |
[09:25] | Magic always has a price. | 使用魔法总是要付出代价的 |
[09:29] | Again. | 再来 |
[09:40] | Do you think that becoming a Druid is easy? | 你以为随随便便就能成为德鲁伊吗 |
[09:44] | Understand this: | 你要清楚这一点 |
[09:45] | your life is no longer your own. | 你的命不再是你自己的了 |
[09:47] | You’ll be at service to the Four Lands and… | 你要为四境服务… |
[09:59] | I’ll get help. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[10:00] | There’s no point. | 没用的 |
[10:03] | When I defeated the Dagda Mor | 当我打败岱达摩的时候 |
[10:05] | I should have sequestered myself into Druid’s sleep | 我应该让自己沉入德鲁伊的睡眠 |
[10:08] | to replenish my magic. | 补充我的魔法 |
[10:11] | But I couldn’t. | 但我不能 |
[10:13] | I had to find Bandon. | 我要找到班登 |
[10:16] | The sleep, it takes years | 睡眠要花上几年 |
[10:20] | even decades. | 甚至几十年 |
[10:22] | What happens if you don’t take the sleep? | 你要是不睡会怎么样 |
[10:30] | You die, don’t you? | 你会死的 对吗 |
[11:06] | Maybe we can work out a deal. | 也许我们能达成协议 |
[11:11] | Buy you a few more hours of your life. | 给你延长几小时生命 |
[11:22] | You’re dead, Rover! | 你死定了 流浪者 |
[11:24] | You’ll have to catch me first. | 你得先抓到我 |
[11:50] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没有很多时间 |
[11:52] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知道怎么感谢你 |
[11:54] | Don’t thank me yet. They’ll be back. | 先别谢我了 他们会回来的 |
[12:03] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[12:04] | We need to get you to the tunnels below Arborlon. | 我们得把你们弄到阿博隆下面的隧道里 |
[12:07] | You’ll be safe there. | 在那里你会很安全的 |
[12:08] | Keep up with me. | 跟上我 |
[12:53] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[13:23] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[13:24] | Catania. | 卡坦尼亚 |
[13:29] | Catania, look at me. | 卡坦尼亚 看着我 |
[13:31] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:35] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:38] | You? | 你 |
[13:40] | – It’s okay. – Get away from me! | -没事的 -离我远点 |
[13:41] | – It’s okay. It’s okay! – No! | -没事的 没事的 -不 |
[13:43] | – I’m not going to hurt you. – No! | -我不会伤害你的 -不 |
[13:45] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:48] | I know… | 我知道 |
[13:50] | I know what you must think of me. | 我知道你是怎么想我的 |
[13:53] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:55] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[13:59] | I’d rather be dead than be with you. | 我宁愿死去也不要和你在一起 |
[14:03] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我从没想过要伤害你 |
[14:06] | Enough. | 够了 |
[14:09] | Enough. | 够了 |
[14:12] | Come to me. | 到我这儿来 |
[14:26] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[14:31] | Catania. | 卡坦尼亚 |
[14:48] | Get away from her! | 离她远点 |
[14:58] | When my sword struck the Warlock blade | 当我的剑和巫王之剑交战时 |
[15:00] | it revealed the truth of what’s gonna happen. | 它揭露了将要发生的真相 |
[15:03] | I saw flashes of them all dying. | 那些片段里 他们都死掉了 |
[15:08] | Eretria returning to the darkness | 埃蕾崔娅返回黑暗 |
[15:12] | Allanon and Mareth, covered in blood. | 亚拉农和梅瑞思身上都是血 |
[15:21] | I was helpless to stop it. | 我无能为力 |
[15:24] | I could feel myself being pulled under water | 我能感到自己在水下被拉拽 |
[15:27] | the whole world going cold. | 整个世界都寒冷了 |
[15:28] | – Wil… – Look, the truth is | -威尔 -这就是真相 |
[15:31] | I fail. It’s as simple as that. | 我失败了 就这么简单 |
[15:34] | I’ve seen it. | 我已经看到了 |
[15:36] | I’ve felt it. | 我感受过了 |
[15:48] | Nothing about the truth is simple. | 真相本身就一点也不简单 |
[15:52] | The sword broke when your truth was revealed | 你的剑在真相揭露时断了 |
[15:53] | because you weren’t ready to face it. | 因为你没准备好面对它 |
[15:59] | What truth is that? | 那是什么真相 |
[16:03] | Wil. | 威尔 |
[16:25] | Dad? | 爸 |
[16:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[16:31] | I’m here to help you face your truth. | 我来这里帮你面对你的真相 |
[16:34] | My truth. | 我的真相 |
[16:37] | My truth is, I’m no hero. | 我的真相是 我不是英雄 |
[16:41] | I don’t save anyone. I’m not you. | 我救不了任何人 我不是你 |
[16:44] | You’re a better man than me, Wil. | 你比我强大 威尔 |
[16:47] | Me? No. | 我 不 |
[16:50] | You’re the legendary Shea Ohmsford | 你是传说中的席亚·欧姆斯福德 |
[16:53] | hero of the War of the Races. | 众族之战的英雄 |
[16:57] | Don’t you ever wonder why I became a drunk? | 你没想过我为什么会变成一个酒鬼吗 |
[17:00] | Why I died alone in that cave? | 为什么我在山洞里独自死去 |
[17:02] | It was because I was a failure living a lie. | 那是因为我是一个说着谎言的失败者 |
[17:06] | To defeat the Warlock Lord | 为了打败巫王 |
[17:07] | I had to risk making the ultimate sacrifice. | 我必须做出最大的牺牲 |
[17:10] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[17:12] | The thought of leaving Heady behind | 要抛下海蒂和你 |
[17:15] | and never having you was too much. | 对我来说实在无法承受 |
[17:19] | I was ashamed to be alive because I couldn’t face my truth. | 我活着感到耻辱 因为我无法面对我的真相 |
[17:25] | Don’t make that same mistake. | 不要犯同样的错误 |
[17:46] | You have information about the Druid? | 你有关于德鲁伊的消息 |
[17:48] | Yes, General. | 是的 将军 |
[17:50] | He was brought into Storlock several days ago, badly wounded. | 他几天前被带去司铎拉克 受了严重的伤 |
[17:54] | And who brought him in? | 谁带他去的 |
[17:57] | His daughter. | 他的女儿 |
[17:59] | His daughter? | 他的女儿 |
[18:01] | They say she has powers, too, sir. | 他们说她也有魔力 阁下 |
[18:05] | Why would they come to Storlock? | 他们为什么去司铎拉克 |
[18:07] | The Druids have no use for medicine. | 医药对德鲁伊不管用 |
[18:08] | Uh, the Elder Stor was keeping something for him. | 司铎长老替他保管着某样东西 |
[18:13] | Something called a Codex. | 某样叫法典的东西 |
[18:18] | And why should I believe you? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[18:26] | This is what the demons did to me. | 这就是那些恶魔对我做的事 |
[18:30] | I want things back the way they were | 我要一切重新变成 |
[18:33] | before magic. | 魔法存在前的样子 |
[18:38] | They will be, brother. | 会的 兄弟 |
[18:51] | I… | 我 |
[18:52] | I thank you, General. | 谢谢你 将军 |
[19:01] | We ride for Storlock. | 向司铎拉克出发 |
[19:19] | What’s gonna happen when you’re gone? | 你死了之后会发生什么 |
[19:24] | You’ll become the last of the Druids. | 你就成为最后一名德鲁伊 |
[19:27] | Protector of magic. | 魔法守护者 |
[19:31] | But the Druid’s path is solitary. | 但德鲁伊的道路是孤独的 |
[19:34] | You’ll have to walk alone. | 你只能一个人走 |
[19:36] | I’m not afraid of being alone. | 我不怕孤独 |
[19:39] | Fear is the least of it, Mareth. | 恐惧是最轻的了 梅瑞思 |
[19:42] | Even if the Warlock Lord is defeated… | 就算巫王被打败了 |
[19:44] | You mean when the Warlock Lord is defeated. | 你是说当巫王被打败以后 |
[19:46] | Even then. | 就算是那样 |
[19:48] | You’ll be forced to watch | 你会被迫看着 |
[19:50] | everybody you care about | 所有你关心的人 |
[19:52] | grow old and die. | 老去并死亡 |
[19:57] | I’ll do what I have to do. | 我会做我该做的事 |
[20:00] | Your feelings for Wil Ohmsford. | 你对威尔·欧姆斯福德的感情 |
[20:04] | They’ve grown strong. | 越来越强了 |
[20:05] | And this is an obstacle you’ll be forced to overcome. | 而这是你要必须要克服的困难 |
[20:08] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 这点你不用操心 |
[20:14] | Love can cloud your judgment | 爱意会影响你的判断 |
[20:16] | and make you vulnerable. | 让你变软弱 |
[20:19] | It puts everybody around you at peril. | 让你身边的人陷入险境 |
[20:23] | A Druid must learn to face the future | 一名德鲁伊必须学会直面未来 |
[20:26] | without emotional attachment. | 不受感情影响 |
[20:31] | Like you? | 像你一样吗 |
[20:34] | Did you ever love my mother? | 你爱过我的母亲吗 |
[20:38] | Your mother was beautiful and brilliant. | 你母亲美丽聪明 |
[20:41] | She could have lived the life of a princess. | 她本可以过着公主般的生活 |
[20:44] | But she was also determined | 但她意志坚定 |
[20:47] | and stubborn. | 而且很固执 |
[20:49] | She chose a higher calling. | 她选择了更崇高的生活 |
[20:54] | One of learning and knowledge. | 不断学习的生活 |
[21:02] | I miss her so much. | 我很想她 |
[21:08] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[21:10] | Every single day. | 每天都想 |
[21:13] | No, you didn’t answer my question though. | 不 但你没回答我的问题 |
[21:16] | Did you love her? | 你爱过她吗 |
[21:19] | Your mother | 你母亲 |
[21:21] | was the only woman I have ever loved. | 是我唯一爱过的女人 |
[21:26] | And that love weakened me. | 那份爱唤醒了我 |
[21:30] | I need to rest. | 我要休息了 |
[21:34] | Go. | 走吧 |
[21:36] | But… | 但是 |
[21:38] | Please, go. | 求你了 走吧 |
[22:05] | Don’t slow down. We’re almost there. | 别减速 我们就快到了 |
[22:12] | Keep running! | 继续跑 |
[22:23] | No one outruns the Crimson. | 没人能逃过猩红军 |
[22:52] | This is where I belong. | 我属于这里 |
[22:55] | Being a healer. | 做一名医师 |
[22:58] | It’s all I ever wanted to be. | 这是我唯一所想做的 |
[23:01] | Not a hero. | 而不是做个英雄 |
[23:04] | Not a savior. | 不是做个救世主 |
[23:07] | A simple life. | 简单的生活 |
[23:08] | Before the Elfstones | 那是在精灵石 |
[23:11] | and magic and Allanon. | 魔法和亚拉农出现之前 |
[23:14] | But that’s not our destiny, is it? | 但那不是我们的命运 对不对 |
[23:19] | And now your the world’s only hope. | 现在你是全世界唯一的希望 |
[23:24] | How do I destroy the Warlock Lord so he never comes back? | 我要怎样才能击败巫王并让他永不复生 |
[23:29] | You must sink the blade straight through his heart. | 你必须用剑戳穿他的心脏 |
[23:34] | What if I can’t, what if I fail? | 如果我做不到 如果我失败了呢 |
[23:36] | You’re a Shannara. | 你是个沙娜拉人 |
[23:38] | The magic of your ancestors runs through your blood. | 你祖先的魔法流淌在你的血液中 |
[23:42] | It can defeat the Warlock Lord and cleanse the world of evil | 它能击败巫王 净化世间的邪恶 |
[23:45] | but only if you accept your destiny | 但需要你接受你的命运 |
[23:46] | and make peace with your past. | 放下你的过去 |
[23:49] | You and I are good now. | 你和我没事了 |
[23:53] | There’s one more you must face. | 还有一个你必须要面对 |
[24:31] | Run! | 快跑 |
[24:32] | Go to the tunnel. | 去隧道 |
[25:11] | Why do you think we’re still alive? | 你觉得他们为什么还不杀死我们 |
[25:14] | My guess? | 要我猜 |
[25:16] | Riga has a thing for theater. | 里加喜欢看戏 |
[25:18] | Drawing out the kills for show. | 挨个杀掉我们警示别人 |
[25:48] | Tell me something, Slanter. | 告诉我 萨兰特 |
[25:52] | Is there anyone that’ll miss you when you’re gone? | 你死了以后会有人想你吗 |
[25:54] | A wife? Kids? | 妻子 孩子 |
[25:59] | The Gnome tribe are my only family. | 侏儒部落是我唯一的家庭 |
[26:04] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[26:09] | There’s no one left to miss me. | 没人再会想我了 |
[26:12] | It makes it easier, I suppose. | 我猜这样更轻松 |
[26:17] | That was the plan. | 我之前是这样想的 |
[26:21] | But now | 但现在 |
[26:23] | I’m not so sure that was the best strategy. | 我不确定这是不是最佳策略 |
[26:27] | To leave behind nothing but ghosts and regrets | 除了鬼魂和后悔之外没留下别的 |
[26:31] | to die with a heart that’s never known love | 带着一颗没有爱过的心而死去 |
[26:35] | what kind of life is that? | 这叫什么人生 |
[26:54] | Druid! | 德鲁伊 |
[27:22] | General Riga. | 里加将军 |
[27:25] | I believe I have something that belongs to you. | 我想我这里有属于你的东西 |
[27:41] | And I’d thought that might get your attention. | 我就知道这会引起你的注意力 |
[27:44] | Bring me the Codex, or your daughter dies. | 把法典给我 不然你女儿死定了 |
[28:13] | Look at what you’ve done to her. | 看看你对她做了什么 |
[28:15] | Look at what she’s done to you. | 看看她对你做了什么 |
[28:26] | She is nothing. | 她什么都不是 |
[28:29] | She is everything. | 她是一切 |
[28:35] | She never loved you. | 她从没爱过你 |
[28:41] | Nobody has ever loved you. | 从来没人爱过你 |
[28:56] | Love is an illusion. | 爱是一种幻觉 |
[29:01] | You must empty your heart. | 你必须清空你的内心 |
[29:06] | You must free your mind. | 你必须解放你的思想 |
[29:20] | You must kill your desire. | 你必须杀死你的渴望 |
[29:24] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[29:27] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[29:30] | Darkness does not serve us, | 我们无法支配黑暗 |
[29:34] | we serve darkness. | 只能服从 |
[29:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:46] | Prove yourself. | 证明自己吧 |
[30:01] | Bandon, my love. | 班登 亲爱的 |
[30:56] | Now you can walk by my side. | 现在你可以与我为伍了 |
[31:10] | Always thought I’d take my last breath on the battlefield. | 我以为我会战死沙场 |
[31:12] | Not with my hands tied and | 没想我会双手被捆 |
[31:13] | thrown over a dam like last night’s trash. | 像隔夜的垃圾一样被丢下大坝 |
[31:17] | Guess I should’ve learned how to swim. | 我应该学游泳的 |
[31:33] | How’re you boys holding up? | 你们还好吗 |
[31:34] | Much better, thanks to you. | 幸好你来了 我们好多了 |
[31:36] | I assume my men were able | 我的人能进宫殿 |
[31:37] | to break into the palace with your help. | 应该是你帮的忙吧 |
[31:39] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[31:40] | We have to move fast. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[31:42] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[31:43] | The service tunnels that run beneath the dam. | 大坝下方有条工作隧道 |
[31:45] | They’ll get you out of the city undetected. | 你们能偷偷地溜出城 |
[31:47] | I’ll escort you to the entrance, then you’re on your own. | 我会带你们去入口 剩下就靠你们自己了 |
[31:50] | If the Crimson find out you’re helping us, | 如果猩红军发现你帮我们 |
[31:51] | you know you’re a dead man. | 那你就死定了 |
[31:53] | That’s a risk I’m willing to take. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[31:55] | For a Gnome and a bounty hunter, you barely know. | 就为你不怎么认识的侏儒和赏金猎人吗 |
[31:59] | Queen Tamlin was good to me. | 塔姆林女王待我不薄 |
[32:00] | It’s the least I can do to honor her memory. | 这是我报答她的方式 |
[32:03] | All I ask is that you find Lyria and protect her. | 希望你们能找到黎瑞娅并保护她 |
[32:08] | You have my word. | 我发誓 |
[32:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:12] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[32:33] | No. | 不 |
[32:39] | At last. | 终于拿到了 |
[32:42] | You should have let me die. | 你应该让我死的 |
[32:44] | You’re a shadow of your former self, Druid. | 你现在就是个影子 德鲁伊 |
[32:46] | Not at all the man I met in Graymark. | 你已经不是我在格里马克见到的那个人了 |
[32:48] | You said you would let her go. | 你说你会放了她的 |
[32:50] | Are you really that naive? | 你这么天真啊 |
[32:52] | She’s as guilty as you are and will share the same fate. | 她和你犯了一样的罪 你俩都得死 |
[32:59] | Thank you for this. | 这个谢啦 |
[33:01] | You have no idea what you’re up against. | 你不知道你对抗的是什么 |
[33:05] | With your death, | 你死后 |
[33:06] | I am one step closer to purging the Four Lands of magic. | 我离清除四境魔法又更近了一步 |
[33:12] | General, | 将军 |
[33:13] | there has been no word from Graymark. | 格里马克还没有回信 |
[33:15] | I sent men to investigate but they have yet to return. | 我派人去调查了 但他们还没回来 |
[33:19] | I’m afraid there’s been a breach. | 可能出事了 |
[33:25] | We leave for Graymark at once. | 启程去格里马克 |
[33:29] | Burn the Druid and his daughter | 把德鲁伊和她女儿烧死 |
[33:30] | at the stake then scatter their ashes in the wind. | 让他们的骨灰随风飘散 |
[33:33] | I want nothing left. | 什么都别留下 |
[34:05] | It’s still broken. | 剑还是断的 |
[34:13] | I have to face you. | 我必须得面对你 |
[34:17] | You’re my last truth. | 你是我最后的真相 |
[34:42] | You’re gone. | 你离开我了 |
[34:45] | And you’re never coming back. | 再也不会回来了 |
[34:48] | I have to let you go once and for all. | 我只能放手了 |
[34:50] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[34:54] | And nothing can bring me back. | 我永远不会回来了 |
[34:58] | She loved you, Wil. | 她很爱你 威尔 |
[35:08] | And I loved her. | 我也爱她 |
[35:10] | But that moment in time has passed. | 但已经都过去了 |
[35:12] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[35:49] | Garrison! | 守卫队 |
[36:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:10] | Take him! | 把他拿下 |
[36:46] | Warlock Lord. | 巫王 |
[36:49] | Bow. | 行礼 |
[36:55] | You have no power over me. | 你无权命令我 |
[36:57] | I am impervious to your magic. | 我对你的魔法免疫 |
[36:59] | And I will not stop until it’s purged from this land. | 在魔法彻底清除前我不会罢休的 |
[37:03] | You may be impervious to magic, | 你对魔法免疫 |
[37:06] | but not to me. | 但不是对我 |
[37:35] | Mortals are always blind | 凡人无法理解 |
[37:38] | to magic’s true power. | 魔法的真正力量 |
[37:42] | The Four Lands will not be purged of magic. | 四境不会被魔法清除 |
[37:55] | It will be consumed by it. | 而会被吞噬 |
[38:17] | Tell me | 告诉我 |
[38:19] | did the bitch Queen litter any children? | 那个贱女王有子嗣吗 |
[38:23] | A daughter. | 有个女儿 |
[38:25] | Princess Lyria. | 黎瑞娅公主 |
[38:27] | Then we must find her | 那我们得找到她 |
[38:30] | for she is the key to Heaven’s Well. | 因为她是天堂井的钥匙 |
[38:35] | Come. | 走吧 |
[38:37] | We have work to do. | 我们有活要干 |
[39:15] | Eretria! | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[39:18] | Eretria. | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[39:24] | What took you so long, Short Tips? | 怎么这么慢 小短尖儿 |
[39:27] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[39:29] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[39:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:33] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[39:35] | The Crimson on the other hand… | 但猩红军 |
[39:39] | The rest of The Chosen? Are they safe? | 其他神选之子安全吗 |
[39:41] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[39:52] | Did you see Amberle? What did she say? | 你看到安波莉了吗 她说什么了 |
[39:54] | I’ll tell you on the way. | 边走边说 |
[39:57] | We’ve gotta meet the others at the enclave. | 我们得在飞地跟其他人汇合 |
[39:59] | There’s no time to lose. | 来不及了 |
[40:24] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[40:26] | No. | 不 |
[40:27] | Yes. You only gave Riga the Codex to protect me. | 就是 你把法典给里加都是为了保护我 |
[40:34] | You are more important to me than any book. | 你对我来说比任何书都重要 |
[40:45] | Will your magic save you now, Druid? | 你的魔法现在能拯救你吗 德鲁伊 |