时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’re not the first girl to fall for Wil Ohmsford. | 你不是第一个喜欢上威尔·欧姆斯福德的女孩 |
[00:04] | Let’s just say I’ve been there. | 这么说吧 我也经历过 |
[00:05] | I trained Bandon believing he was the one. | 我训练了班登 我以为是他 |
[00:08] | I said another had emerged. | 我说另一个要出现了 |
[00:10] | Bring me the Codex or your daughter dies. | 把法典给我 不然你女儿死定了 |
[00:12] | Burn the Druid and his daughter at the stake | 把德鲁伊和她女儿烧死 |
[00:13] | and scatter their ashes in the wind. | 让他们的骨灰随风飘散 |
[00:15] | With your mother captured, | 你母亲被抓了 |
[00:16] | you’re the key to Heaven’s Well. | 你是天堂井的关键 |
[00:18] | If the Warlock Lord returns, | 如果巫王回归 |
[00:19] | he will be coming for the Well and you. | 他一定会去找井 还有你 |
[00:21] | Why has a mortal boy… | 为什么一个凡人男孩 |
[00:23] | awoken the Warlock Lord? | 要唤醒本王 |
[00:26] | I can feel it trying to get inside my head. | 我能感觉到它企图进入我的思想 |
[00:28] | That’s because it senses the darkness in you. | 那是因为它感知到了你内心的黑暗 |
[00:30] | And I’m on the hunt for magic users. | 我在追杀魔法使用者 |
[00:32] | Take him! | 把他拿下 |
[00:34] | The Four Lands will not be purged of magic. | 四境不会被魔法清除 |
[00:47] | I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you. | 很抱歉我没能保护好你 |
[00:49] | It wasn’t meant to end this way. | 本来不应该是这种结局的 |
[00:52] | This isn’t the end. | 这不是结局 |
[01:00] | Your mother would have been proud. | 你母亲会为你感到骄傲的 |
[01:04] | I guess I can ask her that myself soon enough. | 我猜不久之后我就能亲自问问她了 |
[01:10] | Burn, you abominations! | 烧吧 你们这些怪物 |
[01:43] | Don’t breathe. | 别呼吸 |
[02:06] | Are you all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[02:08] | Riga has the Codex. | 里加夺走了法典 |
[02:11] | Big book of magic. | 一大本魔法书 |
[02:13] | If it falls into the hands of the Warlock Lord, | 假如书落入了巫王手中 |
[02:15] | this war will be over before it’s begun. | 这场战争我们就输定了 |
[02:18] | We must get to Graymark. | 我们必须赶到格里马克 |
[03:33] | It’s good to have you back again. | 很高兴看到你回来了 |
[03:35] | You and I have much to discuss. | 我们有很多东西要聊一聊 |
[03:37] | Yeah, you’re damn right about that. | 没错 你说得太对了 |
[03:40] | If you knew who I was the entire time, | 假如从头到尾你都知道我是谁 |
[03:41] | why didn’t you say anything? | 你为什么什么都不说 |
[03:43] | Would you have stayed if I had? | 假如我说了 你会留下来吗 |
[03:46] | In my experience, | 就我经验而言 |
[03:47] | runaway princesses don’t usually like too many questions. | 逃家公主一般不喜欢别人问太多问题 |
[03:51] | The truth is, your royal blood didn’t matter then. | 说实话 那时你的皇室身份并不重要 |
[03:53] | All I cared was that you were happy here. | 只要你在这里过得开心就够了 |
[03:59] | Unfortunately, that’s all changed now. | 不幸的是 现在一切都不一样了 |
[04:01] | With the Queen dead, you’ve inherited more than just a kingdom. | 女王死了 你继承的远不止是一个王国 |
[04:05] | You’re the only one that can open Heaven’s Well, | 你是唯一一个能打开天堂井的人 |
[04:08] | which means the Warlock Lord | 这意味着巫王 |
[04:09] | will stop at nothing to get his hands on you. | 会不惜一切代价抓到你 |
[04:12] | I didn’t ask for any of this. | 这一切都并非我的选择 |
[04:15] | Real heroes never do. | 真正的英雄都是这样的 |
[04:17] | If I’m such a hero, | 假如我是你口中的英雄 |
[04:18] | then why am I here hiding | 那为什么我藏在这里 |
[04:19] | while everybody else is out risking their lives? | 而其他所有人都在外面舍命抗争 |
[04:21] | Because you have no other choice. | 因为你别无选择 |
[04:23] | I am the Queen of Leah. | 我是利亚的女王 |
[04:25] | And I will do whatever it takes to protect my people. | 而我愿意不惜一切代价保护我的子民 |
[04:30] | If the Warlock Lord finds you then your people will die, | 假如巫王找到了你 那你的子民就完了 |
[04:34] | along with everyone else you love. | 一起死的还会有你爱的所有人 |
[04:40] | I know it’s hard, | 我知道这很艰难 |
[04:43] | but do not underestimate our enemy. | 但千万不能低估我们的敌人 |
[04:45] | As long as this enclave remains a secret, | 只要这个飞地不为外人所知 |
[04:48] | it’s the only place in the Four Lands that is safe for you. | 那这里就是四境之中你唯一的安全容身之地 |
[04:53] | I can feel his eyes sometimes, | 我有时能感受到他的目光 |
[04:56] | the Warlock Lord. | 巫王的 |
[05:00] | It’s like he’s searching for me in the dark, | 感觉他在黑暗中搜寻我 |
[05:02] | but he just can’t see me. | 但他就是看不到我 |
[05:04] | Your mother’s necklace. | 你母亲的项链 |
[05:07] | Its golden Elfstone will protect you from his prying gaze. | 上面金色的精灵石能阻挡他刺探的目光 |
[05:12] | Now, you must never remove it under any circumstance. | 在任何情况下你都不能把它摘下来 |
[05:16] | It’s your last line of defense. | 那是你最后的防线 |
[05:21] | You know you haven’t said a word in the last three hours. | 你知道你已经三个小时没说话了吗 |
[05:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:27] | I wasn’t complaining. | 我不是在抱怨 |
[05:32] | You were thinking about her, weren’t you? | 你是在想她吧 是不是 |
[05:35] | I’ve made my peace with Amberle. | 我已经放下安波莉了 |
[05:41] | Eretria, | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[05:43] | if anything happens to me, | 假如我出了什么事 |
[05:45] | will you keep an eye on Mareth? | 你能帮我照顾梅瑞思吗 |
[05:47] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[05:49] | Nothing, it’s just with everything we’re up against, | 没什么 只是鉴于我们现在艰难的情况 |
[05:51] | you never know who might get hurt. | 你猜不到谁会受伤 |
[05:56] | Don’t even say that. | 别这么说 |
[05:58] | As long as I’m around, I won’t let anything happen to you. Okay? | 只要有我在 我就不会让你出事 好吗 |
[06:17] | Eretria? | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[06:19] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[06:21] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s not what okay looks like. | 我很确定你这幅样子肯定不是没事的样子 |
[06:25] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[06:27] | I think I’m losing my mind. | 我觉得我要失控了 |
[06:30] | It’s more than that. | 不止是这个 |
[06:32] | Something’s been bothering you since we left Arborlon. | 自从我们离开阿博隆之后你就一直心神不宁 |
[06:35] | I need the truth. | 我要听实话 |
[06:38] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[06:40] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我已经不是你印象中的那个人了 |
[06:44] | I’m not good. | 我不是好人 |
[06:51] | Her darkness grows stronger. | 她的内心越来越黑暗了 |
[06:59] | A child of Armageddon, | 哈米吉多顿的后裔 |
[07:03] | her mind speaks to me. | 她的精神在与我对话 |
[07:07] | Let me show you. | 我给你展示一下 |
[07:22] | She’s with the Shannara. | 她和那个沙娜拉人在一起 |
[07:34] | She is resisting me, | 她在抵抗我 |
[07:37] | but not for long. | 但她撑不了多久了 |
[07:39] | Why are you wasting time with her? | 你为什么要在她身上浪费时间 |
[07:41] | She’s nothing but a worthless Rover. | 她只是个一文不值的流浪者 |
[07:44] | I sense your contempt, boy. | 我感受到了你的蔑视 小子 |
[07:47] | But what is it you desire? | 但你渴望什么 |
[07:51] | I desire to serve. | 我渴望侍奉您 |
[07:54] | Lies! | 撒谎 |
[07:55] | You will tell me the truth. | 说实话 |
[08:03] | What do you desire? | 你渴望什么 |
[08:09] | I resurrected the most powerful Druid | 我将法力最强大的德鲁伊复活 |
[08:12] | so that I could learn from him. | 就能向他学习 |
[08:15] | So that I could be as strong as him, | 如此我就能和他一样强大 |
[08:19] | so that no one could ever hurt me again. | 别人就无法再伤害到我 |
[08:35] | So it is power you desire? | 这么说你渴望的是力量 |
[08:43] | Come then, | 那跟我来 |
[08:45] | let me show you the answers you seek. | 我给你所寻求的答案 |
[09:31] | The Druid’s Codex. | 德鲁伊法典 |
[09:33] | Did General Riga have that? | 曾在里加将军手里的 |
[09:37] | The sum of all magic. | 一切魔法尽在其中 |
[10:26] | Thank you, master. | 谢谢 主人 |
[10:29] | I understand now. | 我明白了 |
[10:38] | What a fool I’ve been this entire time. | 一直以来我真是太傻了 |
[10:42] | Searching for someone else to lead me, | 一直在寻找某人来指引我 |
[10:45] | to show me my destiny. | 告诉我的命运所在 |
[10:55] | You understand now, child? | 你懂了吧 孩子 |
[10:57] | I am no child. | 我不是孩子 |
[10:59] | It was my power that resurrected you, | 是我的法力将你复活 |
[11:02] | remember? | 记得吗 |
[11:05] | And how did you repay me? | 而你是怎么报答我的 |
[11:08] | By humiliating me, | 羞辱我 |
[11:10] | just like all the others. | 就像其他人一样 |
[11:13] | By desecrating Catania. | 亵渎卡坦妮亚 |
[11:17] | I am my own master now. | 如今我是自己的主人了 |
[11:35] | Allanon was right about you. | 亚拉农对你的判断没错 |
[12:13] | Cogline tried to teach me how to control it, | 克格莱恩曾教我如何控制它 |
[12:17] | this thing inside me. | 我体内的东西 |
[12:22] | I’m trying, | 我有尽力 |
[12:25] | but ever since the eclipse I can feel the Warlock Lord’s magic. | 但每逢月蚀 我都能感觉到巫王的魔法 |
[12:32] | It’s… | 就像 |
[12:33] | It’s like a chill in my blood, | 感觉就像血液里有一股寒气 |
[12:37] | spreading to my heart. | 向我的心脏蔓延 |
[12:41] | You are the strongest person I’ve ever met. | 你是我所见过最坚强的人 |
[12:45] | You can beat this. | 你能战胜这一切 |
[12:45] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[12:48] | Sometimes I like the way it feels. | 有时我享受这种感觉 |
[12:51] | I know that feeling. | 我明白那种感觉 |
[12:53] | It almost destroyed me. | 差点把我摧毁 |
[12:54] | But I refused to let it win. | 但我不会被它战胜 |
[12:57] | But what if my darkness is stronger than me? | 但如果我的阴暗面占上风怎么办 |
[13:03] | What if I end up like Bandon? | 如果我最后沦为班登那样怎么办 |
[13:23] | I cannot sense the Warlock Lord’s presence. | 我感受不到巫王的存在 |
[13:25] | He has left this place. | 他已经离开这里了 |
[13:49] | I have failed you. | 我辜负了你 |
[14:02] | Over here. | 这里 |
[14:13] | Damn. | 天啊 |
[14:14] | I was hoping I’d have a chance to kill Riga myself. | 我还希望有亲自手刃里加的机会呢 |
[14:18] | The Codex. | 法典 |
[14:19] | It’s gone. We’re too late. | 法典没了 我们来得太晚了 |
[14:21] | Whether the Warlock Lord has it or not, | 无论巫王是否得到法典 |
[14:23] | he still needs Lyria to open Heaven’s Well. | 他都需要黎瑞娅打开天堂井 |
[14:25] | Then the Well’s safe. | 那天堂井安全了 |
[14:28] | Cogline has the girl hidden. | 克格莱恩把那姑娘藏起来了 |
[14:29] | Then we need to get to her before the Warlock Lord does. | 那我们得赶在巫王之前找到她 |
[14:32] | Well, what are we still standing here for? | 那我们还站在这里干吗 |
[14:34] | No, wait. Mareth and I will find Lyria. | 不 等等 我和梅瑞思去找黎瑞娅 |
[14:37] | You two must get to Leah immediately. | 你们俩现在立即去利亚 |
[14:39] | What for? | 干什么 |
[14:41] | If we fail, | 如果我们失败了 |
[14:42] | you’ll be the last line of defense for Heaven’s Well. | 你们就是天堂井最后的防线 |
[14:45] | You must protect it from the Warlock Lord. | 你们必须保护它免遭巫王毒手 |
[14:48] | How? | 怎么保护 |
[14:49] | Leah is still crawling with Crimson soldiers. | 利亚还被猩红军包围着呢 |
[14:54] | Back in the Border Legion, | 在边境军团时 |
[14:57] | I used to tell my men that an army is like a serpent. | 我曾跟我的人说过 一支军队宛如一条蛇 |
[15:07] | All you have to do is cut off its head. | 你只需要斩掉蛇头 |
[15:51] | Lyria. | 黎瑞娅 |
[15:52] | Oh, you made it. | 你来了 |
[16:04] | Wil, Lyria. | 威尔 黎瑞娅 |
[16:09] | Took you long enough. | 你们终于来了 |
[16:29] | The Sword of Shannara. | 沙娜拉之剑 |
[16:31] | Please tell me the Ellcrys restored it? | 艾尔奎斯圣树修好它了吧 |
[16:41] | We may just win this war yet. | 我们也许还能赢了这场战争 |
[16:47] | Oh, well done lad. | 做得好 孩子 |
[16:50] | Looks as new as the day I forged it. | 和我锻造它的时候一样新 |
[16:54] | What, you made this sword? | 什么 你锻造的这把剑 |
[16:57] | Allanon didn’t tell you? | 亚拉农没告诉你 |
[16:59] | The Sword of Shannara was my greatest achievement | 在我退休之前 沙娜拉之剑 |
[17:02] | before I left the order. | 是我最得意的成就 |
[17:04] | Its blade is infused with the sacred knowledge of the Druids. | 它的剑刃灌注了德鲁伊的圣知 |
[17:10] | Perfect congress of magic and science. | 魔法与科学的完美融合 |
[17:13] | Next time I’ll try to be a little more careful with it. | 下次我对它会多加小心 |
[17:17] | – Here. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[17:20] | Did the Ellcrys reveal what you needed to see? | 艾尔奎斯圣树有没有透露你所要看到的事 |
[17:24] | What, you mean you’re actually | 你还真能有一次 |
[17:25] | going to stay out of my head for once, | 不干涉我的所思所想 |
[17:27] | instead of just reading my mind? | 不对我用读心术了 |
[17:29] | As my magic wanes, | 随着我的法力衰退 |
[17:31] | certain abilities are no longer within my power. | 我已经丧失了某些能力 |
[17:35] | Well, I guess there’s a silver lining to all this. | 我觉得这是不幸中的万幸了 |
[17:42] | Yes, the Ellcrys showed me what I have to do. | 对 艾尔奎斯圣树告诉我需要做什么了 |
[17:44] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[17:46] | Then we leave at first light. | 那明早我们就启程 |
[17:48] | What about Lyria? | 那黎瑞娅呢 |
[17:49] | The queen will stay here. | 女王就留在这里 |
[17:51] | Rest now. | 现在休息吧 |
[17:53] | You’ll need all your strength for the battle to come. | 你要倾尽全力迎接决战的到来 |
[18:16] | This is it, old friend. | 就这样了 老朋友 |
[18:18] | One last stand. | 背水一战 |
[18:22] | Magic and science, united again. | 魔法与科学 再度联手 |
[18:27] | I have to admit, | 不得不承认 |
[18:29] | Wil isn’t quite what I expected. | 威尔不是我所期待的 |
[18:32] | Was Shea? | 席亚是吗 |
[18:36] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[18:38] | Are you prepared for what’s next? | 你准备好迎接以后的事了吗 |
[18:42] | I still have a fight left in me. | 还有场战斗等着我 |
[18:44] | I’m not talking about the fight. | 我不是说战斗 |
[18:47] | We both know what happens when you skip the Druid’s Sleep. | 我们都知道你跳过德鲁伊的沉睡会发生什么 |
[18:53] | What will become of our ancient order once you’re gone? | 你死了之后我们古老的使命会变成什么样 |
[18:57] | My daughter, Mareth, | 我女儿 梅瑞思 |
[19:00] | she will carry the Druid torch. | 她会接过德鲁伊的火种 |
[19:21] | It’s strange being back here again. | 再次回到这里感觉很奇怪 |
[19:26] | After all the nights we spent here together. | 经过我们一起在这里度过的夜晚 |
[19:30] | Those memories feel like they’re from another lifetime. | 那些记忆仿佛是上辈子的事了 |
[19:35] | Then maybe we should make new memories. | 那也许我们该创造些新的记忆 |
[19:39] | I can’t do this again. | 我不能再这样了 |
[19:41] | Do what? | 怎样 |
[19:43] | Lose you. | 失去你 |
[19:45] | It’s not gonna happen again, I promise. | 不会的 我保证 |
[19:49] | There’s nobody left to stop us. | 没人能阻止我们了 |
[19:52] | You and I are meant to be together. | 你我注定要在一起 |
[19:55] | I’m getting tired | 我受够了 |
[19:57] | of people telling me what I’m meant to be. | 人们告诉我我注定该是什么样 |
[20:01] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[20:03] | I’m the one who chooses my future. | 我自己才是选择自己未来的人 |
[20:06] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[20:09] | Me, and no one else. | 我自己 不是别人 |
[20:11] | All of this will be over | 这一切马上会结束 |
[20:12] | soon and we can go back to Leah together. | 然后我们可以一起回到利亚 |
[20:14] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[20:15] | We live happily ever after? | 我们一起过上幸福的日子吗 |
[20:18] | You’re talking about a fairy tale. | 你描述的是童话故事 |
[20:20] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[20:22] | Don’t people like us deserve happy endings? | 我们这样的人不配有幸福的结局吗 |
[20:31] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[20:36] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[20:42] | it’s a yes or no question. | 这是个愿意与否的问题 |
[20:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:52] | Eretria… | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[21:00] | will you be my queen? | 你愿意做我的皇后吗 |
[21:13] | I know where you are. | 我知道你在哪 |
[21:15] | Our master needs you. | 我们的主人需要你 |
[21:37] | You really must have a death wish coming back here, Weapons Master. | 你回这里真是找死 武器大师 |
[21:42] | I’m not here to fight you. | 我不是来和你打架的 |
[21:44] | I came here to deliver a message. | 我来送个信 |
[21:59] | Your war is over. | 你的战争结束了 |
[22:01] | The rest of your men have | 你残存的部下 |
[22:02] | already surrendered their arms to my Gnomes. | 已经向我的侏儒人民投降了 |
[22:05] | I suggest you do the same. | 我建议你也投降 |
[22:07] | So we can rot in a cell while we wait for our execution? | 来把牢底坐穿等待处决吗 |
[22:11] | I would rather my men died in battle, with honor. | 我宁可让我的部下带着荣誉战死沙场 |
[22:24] | Go on then. Do it. | 来啊 动手啊 |
[22:27] | After everything the Crimson have done, | 猩红军干了那么多坏事 |
[22:29] | the gallows is better than you deserve. | 绞死你都算是便宜你了 |
[22:32] | But we’re facing a much bigger threat now. | 但我们正面临更大的威胁 |
[22:35] | We didn’t kill Riga, the Warlock Lord did. | 我们没有杀里加 是巫王杀的 |
[22:38] | And he’s coming for Leah next. | 而他就要来利亚了 |
[22:40] | It’s time to unite or die. | 要么我们团结起来 要么就是死路一条 |
[22:44] | Fight alongside us, | 与我们并肩作战 |
[22:47] | and your crimes will be forgiven. | 你们的罪孽就能被赦免 |
[22:51] | We swore an oath. | 我们发过誓 |
[22:57] | I was a captain too, once. | 我也曾是个队长 |
[22:59] | I know how much these soldiers’ lives mean to you. | 我知道这些士兵的生命对你很重要 |
[23:10] | But if we’re going to survive, we have to start fighting. | 但如果我们想活命 我们就得抗争 |
[23:14] | Together. | 一起抗争 |
[23:20] | And who is going to lead us in this coming battle? | 谁来在这即将到来的战斗中引领我们 |
[23:41] | It’s a weird feeling. | 我有种奇怪的感觉 |
[23:44] | If all these people die, | 如果这些人死去 |
[23:48] | if the Four Lands burn to the ground, | 如果四境被摧毁 |
[23:52] | it’s all on me. | 那都会是我的错 |
[24:01] | Listen to me, Wil, | 威尔 听我说 |
[24:03] | your father | 你的父亲 |
[24:04] | always blamed himself for every failure. | 总是因为每一次失败而责怪自己 |
[24:10] | But he couldn’t accept | 但他却不承认 |
[24:12] | that his triumphs were just as important. | 他获得的胜利也同样重要 |
[24:19] | Wait a minute, did you just give me a pep talk? | 等等 你是在给我打气吗 |
[24:23] | I thought you were supposed to tell me | 我还以为你要告诉我 |
[24:24] | I still have so much to learn, and, miles to go, and all that? | 我还有很多要学 很长的路要走之类的 |
[24:35] | I need to tell you something. | 我得告诉你一件事 |
[24:38] | Right before the swords shattered, | 就在剑碎之前 |
[24:40] | I had a vision, it was about you. | 我有过一段幻觉 是关于你的 |
[24:44] | Whatever the Sword of Shannara revealed, | 不管沙娜拉之剑揭示了什么 |
[24:48] | that is for you and you alone. | 那只能让你自己一个人知道 |
[24:52] | But there is one truth that I must share with you. | 但有一件事我必须让你知道 |
[24:57] | I understand how Mareth feels about you. | 我知道梅瑞思对你的感情 |
[25:00] | I felt the same way about her mother. | 我对她的母亲也有同样的感情 |
[25:04] | But I always thought of it as being a weakness. | 但我一直认为那是一种弱点 |
[25:11] | The truth is, | 但事实是 |
[25:13] | once I’m gone, | 我死后 |
[25:16] | the strongest part of me will live on | 我最坚强的部分将会继续活下去 |
[25:19] | because of what Pyria and I had | 因为有派丽雅和我的感情 |
[25:25] | and what we made, | 以及我们的结晶 |
[25:29] | our daughter Mareth. | 我们的女儿 梅瑞思 |
[25:33] | I promise, I’ll look after her. | 我保证 我会照顾好她 |
[26:22] | Who’s there? | 谁 |
[26:30] | Eretria, what’s wrong? | 埃蕾崔娅 怎么了 |
[26:31] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[26:37] | When did this start? | 什么时候开始的 |
[26:39] | It’s getting worse. | 越来越糟了 |
[26:41] | Even with the training you gave me, | 尽管用了你教我的方法 |
[26:43] | I still can’t control it yet. | 我仍然不能控制住它 |
[26:44] | I thought I would have more time to teach you. | 我以为我还有时间来教你的 |
[26:47] | No one should have to bear a burden like this. | 没人该背负这样的重担的 |
[26:50] | Just tell me how to fight this. | 告诉我如何反抗 |
[26:52] | Have you been experiencing visions again? | 你有没有再次产生幻象 |
[26:54] | Seeing things? | 看到什么东西 |
[26:56] | The Warlock Lord is trying to infect your mind. | 巫王正在试着扰乱你的心智 |
[26:58] | The closer he gets, the harder it will be for you to resist him. | 他离得越近 你就越难抵抗他 |
[27:02] | For your own safety, you have to stay here. | 为了你的安全 你得留在这 |
[27:05] | Wil and the others will go after the Warlock Lord on their own. | 威尔和其他人自己会去找巫王的 |
[27:07] | No, I’m not abandoning my friends now when it matters the most. | 不 我不会在最关键的时刻抛弃我的朋友 |
[27:10] | There are lives at stake. | 人们的生命危在旦夕 |
[27:11] | Why are you talking to me like I’m some kind of monster? | 为什么你说得好像我是怪物一样 |
[27:18] | I asked you how to fight this, | 我问你如何反抗 |
[27:22] | not how to accept it. | 不是如何接受 |
[27:27] | You’re the one who said I could control my destiny. | 是你说我可以决定自己的命运 |
[27:29] | I’m afraid we may be past that point now. | 恐怕那已经是过去了 |
[27:37] | Well, if you won’t help me, then I’ll beat this thing myself. | 你不帮我 那我就自己来 |
[27:42] | Eretria, please. | 埃蕾崔娅 别去 |
[28:09] | With moves like that I should just give you the Sword of Shannara. | 你这么厉害 我就应该把沙娜拉之剑给你 |
[28:14] | The Warlock Lord won’t stand a chance. | 巫王肯定赢不了你 |
[28:18] | Oh, I’m so… Can… May I come in? | 抱歉 我能进来吧 |
[28:21] | Tell me first, | 你先告诉我 |
[28:23] | did you see Amberle inside the Ellcrys? | 你在艾尔奎斯圣树里看见安波莉了吗 |
[28:26] | Yeah, I saw her. | 嗯 我看到了 |
[28:28] | How’d it feel? | 什么感觉 |
[28:33] | Painful. | 痛苦 |
[28:36] | Good. | 开心 |
[28:40] | Both. | 都有吧 |
[28:46] | I loved Amberle. | 我很爱安波莉 |
[28:52] | But she’s also the one who | 但也是她告诉的我 |
[28:53] | showed me that the past isn’t what matters. | 过去不重要 |
[28:56] | It’s what we do now. | 重要的是当前 |
[29:01] | So what’d you have in mind? | 那你准备怎么办 |
[29:10] | I have to tell you something first. | 我先跟你说件事 |
[29:13] | King Ander is dead. | 安德国王死了 |
[29:16] | What? | 什么 |
[29:18] | Which means you’re the heir to Arborlon’s throne. | 你现在是阿博隆的王位继承人了 |
[29:27] | It’s true… | 这是真的 |
[29:29] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[29:32] | Whoa, No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[29:34] | No, that’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[29:36] | I don’t want that. I’m supposed to be a Druid, not a queen. | 我才不想继承 我是德鲁伊 才不是女王 |
[29:40] | And I was supposed to be just another healer. | 我还本应是医师呢 |
[29:43] | But sometimes our fate chooses us instead. | 但有时命运天注定 |
[30:00] | What do you mean we are in danger? | 什么叫我们有危险 |
[30:02] | Eretria. | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[30:03] | If the Warlock Lord has gotten his claws into her mind already. | 如果巫王成功操控了她的思想 |
[30:07] | He could know where we are, and she can’t be trusted. | 他就知道我们的位置了 我们不能相信她 |
[30:12] | What are you suggesting? | 你什么意思 |
[30:14] | She’s like a daughter to me. | 我把她当女儿看 |
[30:16] | But measures must be taken. | 但我们也要采取一些措施 |
[30:29] | I showed this to Lyria before you and the others arrived. | 你们其他人来之前 我给黎瑞娅看过了 |
[30:32] | The electric current will | 这个电流可以 |
[30:33] | prevent any Mord Wraith from passing through. | 阻止堕落之灵通过 |
[30:38] | She’ll be safe in here in case there’s an attack. | 如果受到袭击 她在这里会很安全 |
[30:44] | Find Lyria and you keep her safe. | 找到黎瑞娅 保护好她 |
[30:47] | I’ll find Mareth and Wil. | 我去找梅瑞思和威尔 |
[30:48] | The Sword of Shannara is our only hope now. | 沙娜拉之剑是我们现在唯一的希望了 |
[30:55] | – What’s happening? – The Warlock Lord. It has to be. | -怎么回事 -肯定是巫王 |
[30:59] | How did he find us? | 他怎么找到我们的 |
[31:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:01] | Wil. | 威尔 |
[31:03] | We need to get you out of here. | 你得离开这里 |
[31:04] | Cogline showed me where to go. | 克格莱恩告诉我去哪了 |
[31:06] | You go with them, I need to find Allanon. | 你跟她们走 我得去找亚拉农 |
[31:18] | Mareth. | 梅瑞思 |
[32:53] | Hello, my old friend. | 你好啊 老朋友 |
[33:05] | Run! | 快跑 |
[33:08] | Hurry! | 快 |
[33:10] | In here. | 这里 |
[33:27] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:29] | It can’t get in as long as the current’s on. | 只要有电流 它们就进不来 |
[33:31] | We’re safe in here. | 我们在这里很安全 |
[33:37] | I found you. | 找到你了 |
[33:40] | You can’t hide from me. | 你躲不了的 |
[33:41] | No. | 不 |
[33:42] | Your blood brought me back, Druid. | 是你的血让我重生的 德鲁伊 |
[33:46] | Nothing can disguise the blackness of your soul. | 你的黑暗灵魂是无法掩饰的 |
[33:56] | You are weak, like your pupil. | 你跟你的学生一样弱 |
[34:02] | You will pay for what you did to Bandon. | 你会为对班登做的事而付出代价的 |
[34:07] | You cannot defeat me, Allanon. | 你赢不了我 亚拉农 |
[34:13] | Perhaps not alone. | 一个人可能不行 |
[34:18] | But you’ve always underestimated the importance of allies. | 但你总是低估联盟的重要性 |
[34:21] | Alliances are for those who are too weak to empower themselves. | 软弱的人才会联盟 |
[34:35] | – Eretria, don’t fight me. – No. | -埃蕾崔娅 别反抗我 -不 |
[34:42] | Embrace the darkness. | 拥抱黑暗吧 |
[34:48] | Stay here with Eretria. | 在这陪着埃蕾崔娅 |
[34:50] | That thing’s still out there. | 那玩意还在外面呢 |
[34:52] | I have to go back and face the Warlock Lord. | 我得回去面对巫王 |
[34:54] | I’m the only one who can end this once and for all. | 只有我能彻底解决这一切 |
[35:04] | Eretria! | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[35:10] | You’re not going anywhere, Shannara. | 你哪也不能去 沙娜拉人 |
[35:13] | Every second we waste, Lyria is in danger. | 黎瑞娅很危险 我们不能在浪费时间了 |
[35:16] | Her fate is in Wil’s hands now. | 她的命运掌握在威尔的手中 |
[35:22] | We have our own war to fight. | 我们有自己的战斗 |
[35:53] | Get up. | 起来 |
[36:33] | My turn. | 到我了 |
[37:35] | Father. | 父亲 |
[37:37] | Get out of here. | 快走 |
[37:49] | No! | 不 |
[38:00] | Eretria, stop. What are you doing? | 埃蕾崔娅 住手 你在干嘛 |
[38:07] | I know you’re still in there, Eretria. | 我知道你还在 埃蕾崔娅 |
[38:09] | You are stronger than this thing. | 你比它要坚强 |
[38:11] | You can beat it. | 你可以战胜它的 |
[38:36] | No, no. Eretria. | 不不 埃蕾崔娅 |
[38:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:41] | Please, it’s me. | 求你了 是我啊 |
[38:43] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你还在 |
[38:51] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:53] | I can’t control it any longer. | 我控制不了了 |
[38:55] | You have to get out of here, now. | 你快离开这 |
[39:00] | I don’t care who you look like. | 我不管你像谁 |
[39:02] | Nobody messes with my family. | 谁也不能跟我家人作对 |
[39:26] | So much pain inside of you. | 你内心好痛苦 |
[39:52] | Stay, stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[39:57] | I promised I wouldn’t leave you again | 我发誓不会再离开你了 |
[40:00] | and I meant it. | 我是认真的 |
[40:02] | Whatever is going on you don’t have to face it alone, | 你不用再独自承受了 |
[40:06] | okay, but you have to trust me. | 但你得相信我 |
[40:15] | Sweet Lyria. | 黎瑞娅小可人 |
[40:18] | You should have listened to me. | 你怎么不听我的话呢 |