时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | He has a weakness. | 他有一个弱点 |
[00:11] | – The Sword of Shannara – Only you can wield it. | -沙娜拉之剑 -只有你能够使用这把剑 |
[00:11] | Now ends the Druid Order. | 德鲁伊使命就此灭亡 |
[00:13] | Then we have a really big problem. | 那我们可遇上大麻烦了 |
[00:16] | You need to protect this stone no matter what. | 无论如何 你必须保护好这块石头 |
[00:19] | It’s the key to Heaven’s Well. | 这是开启天堂井的钥匙 |
[00:20] | Only you can open it. | 只有你能开启它 |
[00:22] | If the Warlock Lord finds you then your people will die. | 假如巫王找到了你 那你的子民就完了 |
[00:25] | I have to go back and face the Warlock Lord. | 我得回去面对巫王 |
[00:27] | He won’t stay down for long. | 他用不了多久就会恢复 |
[00:29] | You’re not going anywhere, Shannara. | 你哪也不能去 沙娜拉人 |
[00:30] | You must find Wil. | 你必须找到威尔 |
[00:32] | He is our last hope. | 他是我们最后的希望 |
[00:32] | The darkness in me, I kind of liked it. | 我内心的黑暗 我有点喜欢那种感觉 |
[00:33] | I’m not leaving without you. | 我不会抛下你的 |
[00:38] | Go now. Find Wil! | 快走 去找威尔 |
[00:42] | – Father. – Get out of here. | -父亲 -快走 |
[00:44] | Father, you’re too weak, he’ll kill you! | 父亲 你太虚弱了 他会杀了你的 |
[00:47] | I must try to end this now. | 我现在必须努力结束这一切 |
[00:50] | No! | 不 |
[01:10] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[01:12] | I will always be with you. | 我永远和你在一起 |
[01:14] | Now go. | 快走 |
[01:47] | – Mareth. -Wil! | -梅瑞思 -威尔 |
[01:47] | The Warlock Lord is here! | 巫王来了 |
[01:49] | Allanon saved me, but… | 亚拉农救了我 但是… |
[01:50] | I have to help. | 我得去帮他 |
[01:51] | He can’t take him alone. Allanon! | 你没办法一个人对付他 亚拉农 |
[02:05] | No! | 不 |
[02:20] | No! | 不 |
[02:23] | Wil! | 威尔 |
[02:32] | Allanon! | 亚拉农 |
[03:24] | He can’t be gone. | 他不能死 |
[03:26] | I should have been here. | 我本应在这里的 |
[03:29] | This is no time for regret. | 没时间懊悔了 |
[03:32] | We were caught off guard, and we paid the price. | 我们被打了个措手不及 付出了代价 |
[03:34] | The Warlock Lord is gone. | 巫王已经走了 |
[03:36] | He must be on his way to Heaven’s Well. | 他一定是在去天堂井的路上 |
[03:38] | We have to go after him. | 我们必须追上他 |
[03:41] | He died for nothing. | 他这就这样枉死了 |
[03:43] | No. He died to protect you. | 不 他是为了保护你而死的 |
[03:46] | He was right to do so. | 他这么做是对的 |
[03:57] | This world owes Allanon a great debt. | 这个世界欠了亚拉农一个大人情 |
[04:13] | We’re gonna do what Allanon wanted | 我们要完成亚拉农的遗愿 |
[04:15] | and we’re gonna fight. | 我们要抗争 |
[04:18] | This isn’t over. | 这事还没完 |
[04:20] | We cannot let your father’s sacrifice be in vain. Understand? | 我们不能让你父亲牺牲得毫无意义 明白吗 |
[04:25] | There’s no time for fear, no time for doubt. | 没时间恐惧 没时间质疑 |
[04:27] | Everything hangs in the balance. | 一切都正处在风雨漂泊之中 |
[04:32] | This doesn’t work without the both of you. | 你俩必须要齐心协力才能成功 |
[04:35] | The Druid and the Shannara. | 德鲁伊和沙娜拉人 |
[05:19] | Please, Eretria, don’t do this. | 求你了 埃蕾崔娅 别这么做 |
[05:22] | Untie me. | 放开我 |
[05:28] | I brought you the Princess. | 我把公主给你带来了 |
[05:40] | Such beauty. | 真是个美人 |
[06:01] | Heaven’s Well awaits. | 天堂井正等着你呢 |
[06:45] | No signs of a siege. | 没看见被围城的迹象 |
[06:47] | You think we made it in time? | 你觉得我们是及时赶到了吗 |
[06:48] | Can’t say. | 不好说 |
[06:50] | But one way or another, the battle ends here. | 但无论如何 战争会在这里结束 |
[07:03] | I want archers on every balcony. | 每个阳台上都得有弓箭手 |
[07:05] | Cover every approach. | 守住每个方向 |
[07:07] | Do we know the size or scope of the Warlock Lord’s army? | 我们知道巫王大军的规模吗 |
[07:09] | My scouts report no evidence of an army. | 我的侦察兵没发现大军的踪迹 |
[07:12] | If he is marching on Leah, he’s traveling light. | 假如他到了利亚 那他一定是轻行军 |
[07:14] | Oh he’s marching all right. He wants Heaven’s Well. | 他肯定在行军 他想夺取天堂井 |
[07:17] | Have your men heard anything from Allanon? | 亚拉农有给你的人传消息吗 |
[07:19] | Nothing yet. | 目前还没有 |
[07:21] | You have your orders, people. | 大家都收到命令了 |
[07:22] | Now let’s batten it down. | 我们开始着手防御吧 |
[07:24] | And if this is our last show, | 假如这是我们最后的谢幕 |
[07:27] | let’s make sure it’s a damn good one. | 那让我们一起确保这场表演完美无缺 |
[07:33] | The river must flow with my blood. | 我的血必须进入河流里 |
[07:38] | Yes, my lord. | 遵命 主人 |
[07:40] | Eretria, please. | 埃蕾崔娅 求你了 |
[07:42] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[07:43] | Okay, I know you’re still in there. | 我知道你还在 |
[07:46] | If we let him have his way, | 假如我们让他得逞 |
[07:50] | my people, our friends, | 我的子民 我们的朋友 |
[07:53] | will die. | 都会死 |
[07:55] | I need you to fight for us. | 我需要你为了我俩而抗争 |
[07:57] | Enough! | 够了 |
[08:11] | Do as I command. | 照我说的做 |
[08:45] | The Well is inside a temple, behind those falls. | 天堂井在一座神庙里 就在瀑布后面 |
[08:47] | You’ll have to go up on foot. | 你们得步行上去了 |
[08:51] | Spoken like a man who’s not coming with us. | 听你这话你是不打算和我们一起上去了 |
[08:53] | I must return to the palace to protect the dam. | 我必须回到宫殿那边去保护大坝 |
[08:56] | If the Warlock Lord poisons Heaven’s Well, | 假如巫王荼毒了天堂井 |
[08:58] | and his blood gets into the reservoir, | 而他的血流入了水库 |
[09:01] | the dam will be the only thing holding back the tide of darkness. | 大坝就是阻挡黑暗大潮的唯一屏障了 |
[09:05] | Nothing quite like a Druid pep talk. | 德鲁伊式战前打气真是动人 |
[09:09] | You have the sword. You have each other. | 你们有剑 还有对方的支持 |
[09:11] | You’ve seen your truth, | 你看到了你的真相 |
[09:12] | and now you must embrace it. | 如今你必须全然接受它了 |
[09:15] | May the shades of your fathers watch over you. | 愿你们的父亲保佑你们 |
[09:18] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[09:46] | This is where your men should be when we come in. | 我们进来的时候 你的人应该在这个位置 |
[09:48] | Eretria, | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[09:51] | where’s Allanon? | 亚拉农呢 |
[09:53] | Give it to me straight. How screwed are we? | 直说吧 我们的情况有多糟 |
[09:56] | The Warlock Lord has Lyria. | 巫王抓走了黎瑞娅 |
[09:57] | And he’s heading to Heaven’s Well. | 而且正朝着天堂井来 |
[09:59] | We must protect the dam at all costs. | 我们必须不惜一切保护水坝 |
[10:03] | Is there a control room for the spillways? | 有没有泄洪道的控制室 |
[10:06] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[10:31] | Soon my shadow will extend across the Four Lands. | 很快我的阴影将会遍及四境 |
[10:44] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这儿得到什么 |
[11:05] | You are the key. | 你是钥匙 |
[11:37] | You’re free now. | 你现在自由了 |
[12:18] | We have to assume he’s already made it to the Well. | 我们得假设他已经到天堂井了 |
[12:21] | Stay alert. | 保持警惕 |
[12:24] | – Wil, wait. – What’s up? | -威尔 等等 -怎么了 |
[12:27] | Nothing. Just, | 没什么… |
[12:29] | everything actually. | 每件事都有问题 |
[12:32] | First Allanon tells me I’m the future of the Druid Order, | 一开始亚拉农告诉我我是德鲁伊使命的未来 |
[12:35] | and now you’re saying that I’m Queen of the Elves, | 然后你说我是精灵的女王 |
[12:37] | and now the fate of the Four Lands is in our hands. | 现在四境的命运都掌握在我们手中 |
[12:41] | It’s a lot to carry. | 这实在太沉重了 |
[12:42] | Do you remember when you stalked me | 你记不记得在司铎拉克的酒馆 |
[12:44] | at the tavern in Storlock and you told me, | 你跟踪我时告诉我 |
[12:47] | what was it again? | 什么来着 |
[12:49] | To drop the tortured loner act. | 别摆出一副悲催的样子 |
[12:52] | And I wasn’t stalking you. | 还有 我没跟踪你 |
[12:55] | Well, I guess it’s my turn to say | 好吧 我想该我说了 |
[12:57] | you’re a much better badass than you are a reluctant hero. | 你还是当混蛋比较有心得 不太适合当英雄 |
[13:03] | Look, I know I was kind of a jerk to you when we first met. | 我们第一次见面的时候我有点混蛋 |
[13:06] | Kind of? | 有点 |
[13:08] | What I’m trying to say is that | 我说的重点是 |
[13:10] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[13:12] | I get why you didn’t wanna help me. | 我懂你为什么不想帮我 |
[13:14] | Why you couldn’t just get over it. | 为什么你不能放下 |
[13:16] | It’s okay. You didn’t know what I’d been through. | 没关系 你不知道我经历了什么 |
[13:18] | But you warned me. | 但你警告我了 |
[13:20] | You told me that magic would only bring me pain. | 你告诉我魔法只能给我带来痛苦 |
[13:23] | So did Allanon. | 亚拉农也这么说 |
[13:24] | But I didn’t listen. | 但我听不进去 |
[13:29] | Until you have lived with magic, | 没有体验过魔法 |
[13:32] | you can’t know its price. | 就不知道使用它的代价 |
[13:36] | You should know something, while we’re clearing the air. | 既然把话说开了 有件事应该让你知道 |
[13:39] | What? | 什么 |
[13:39] | When we first met, I was just looking | 我们第一次见面的时候 |
[13:43] | for an excuse to wallow in my pain. | 我只是在寻找沉溺痛苦的借口 |
[13:46] | And you snapped me out of it. | 你突然把我拉出来了 |
[13:49] | I wouldn’t be here without you. You know that, right? | 没有你 我不会在这里 你知道的吧 |
[13:55] | Good. | 好 |
[13:57] | Because there’s no one I’d rather have by my side. | 因为我只想要你在我身边 |
[14:02] | Well, then I guess we’ve got some climbing to do. | 我想我们要爬点山了 |
[14:08] | All right | 好的 |
[15:29] | This room controls the spillways. | 这个房间控制泄洪道 |
[15:31] | One way in, one way out. | 进出一条路 |
[15:33] | Designed to be impregnable in the event of a siege. | 被设计成在包围下坚不可摧 |
[15:44] | No demons. Guess we beat ’em to the punch. | 没有恶魔 我想我们把他们都打倒了 |
[15:48] | They’ll come. It’s just a matter of time. | 他们会来的 只是时间问题 |
[16:02] | Heaven’s Well feeds right into the lake. | 天堂井直灌入湖 |
[16:04] | If Wil and Mareth fail | 如果威尔和梅瑞思失败了 |
[16:06] | it’ll be up to us to keep the spillway secure. | 只有我们来保证泄洪道的安全了 |
[16:08] | We can lock it shut manually. | 我们可以手动关闭它 |
[16:10] | We have to hand crank it from over here. | 我们要在这里把手柄掰下 |
[16:12] | Good. Then let’s get started. | 很好 让我们开始吧 |
[16:15] | Station as many of your men outside as you can. | 在外面安排尽可能多的人手 |
[16:18] | No one gets in or out. | 没人可以进出 |
[16:20] | And, Jax, be careful. | 杰克斯 当心点 |
[16:23] | – We don’t know what’s coming. – Understood. | -我们不知道要面临什么 -明白 |
[16:27] | I’ll see you on the other side. | 我到另一边等你 |
[16:33] | Can I have a hand over here? | 能给我搭把手吗 |
[16:38] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[16:42] | Lyria! | 黎瑞娅 |
[16:44] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:48] | The Warlock Lord used me to get into Heaven’s Well. | 巫王利用我进入了天堂井 |
[16:51] | Where’s Eretria? | 埃蕾崔亚去哪里了 |
[16:52] | The palace. She’s gonna try to sabotage the dam. | 宫殿 她要去破坏水坝 |
[16:55] | You need to get back there. Help Cogline stop her if you can. | 你必须回到那里 帮克格莱恩阻止她 |
[16:58] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[17:00] | You too. | 你也是 |
[17:07] | Guess this is it. | 只能拼了 |
[17:09] | All right. | 嗯 |
[17:31] | Can you feel it? | 你能感受到吗 |
[17:35] | Feel what? | 感受什么 |
[17:38] | Destiny. | 命运 |
[17:46] | Wil, we’re too late! | 威尔 我们来晚了 |
[17:58] | It has begun! | 已经开始了 |
[18:00] | No! | 不 |
[18:09] | My blood now runs through the Silver River. | 现在我的血液流淌在银河里 |
[18:27] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[18:29] | The Warlock Lord has infected the well. | 巫王已经把井水污染了 |
[18:31] | If that water gets through the dam, | 如果污水流到水库里 |
[18:33] | it’ll turn everyone in this valley | 山谷里和下游的每个人都会 |
[18:35] | and beyond into soulless slaves. | 变成失去灵魂的奴隶 |
[18:37] | The battle’s not over yet. | 战争还没结束 |
[18:38] | We have to keep that spillway secure for as long as we can. | 我们得尽量守住泄洪口 |
[18:41] | I’ll take you to the control room. | 我带你去控制室 |
[18:42] | Eretria’s already down there. | 埃蕾崔娅已经在那下面了 |
[18:46] | Eretria? | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[18:48] | Yeah. She said you sent her. | 对啊 她说是你派她去的 |
[18:51] | She’s become a pawn of the Warlock Lord. | 她已经成为巫王的爪牙了 |
[18:54] | We may already be too late. | 现在去可能已经迟了 |
[19:06] | This ends now. | 这件事现在就得了结 |
[19:08] | You will fail. Just like your father. | 你会失败的 就像你父亲一样 |
[19:13] | Wil is stronger than Shea and stronger than you. | 威尔比席亚和你都强大 |
[19:17] | And are you your father’s daughter? | 你也是你父亲的女儿吗 |
[19:20] | A failure like him? | 像他一样的失败者 |
[19:23] | I felt your pain. | 我感受到你的痛苦了 |
[19:26] | Let me show you. | 让我展示给你看 |
[19:39] | He was so weak. | 他太弱了 |
[19:46] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[20:16] | Eretria, open the door! | 埃蕾崔娅 把门打开 |
[20:23] | Back away from the door. | 离门远一点 |
[20:38] | Eretria! | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[20:42] | Quickly, close the dam. | 赶快 把水库关上 |
[20:44] | The blood is already flowing into the Four Lands. | 污血已经开始流入四境了 |
[20:46] | She broke the wheel. | 转盘被她破坏了 |
[20:53] | Grandal! | 格兰多 |
[21:14] | Come on, girl. | 拜托 姑娘 |
[21:16] | Don’t make me have to put you down. | 别逼我跟你打 |
[21:22] | She’s alive. But we need to get that Wraith out of her now. | 她还活着 但我们得弄走她身上的堕落之灵 |
[21:38] | How do we know this won’t kill her? | 你怎么保证她不会因此丢了性命 |
[21:39] | I don’t. | 我保证不了 |
[21:40] | If we don’t get this thing out of her, she’ll die anyway. | 如果我们弄不走这个东西 她一样会死 |
[21:43] | This is an ancient Druid rite. | 这是一个古代的德鲁伊仪式 |
[21:45] | Blood magic, very dangerous. | 血魔法 很危险 |
[21:53] | Sit her up. | 扶她坐起来 |
[21:56] | And when I pull the Wraith out, | 当我把堕落之灵逼出来的时候 |
[21:57] | it will try and escape. Don’t let it. | 它会试着逃走 别让它跑了 |
[22:22] | Get ready! It’s almost out. | 做好准备 它就快出来了 |
[22:40] | Fire it up. | 快开火 |
[22:42] | Hit it! | 打它 |
[23:11] | Eretria, look at me… | 埃蕾崔娅 看着我 |
[23:13] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[23:17] | Eretria, come back to me. | 埃蕾崔娅 回到我身边吧 |
[23:21] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[23:36] | He’s too powerful. | 他太强大了 |
[23:37] | I have to use the sword. It’s the only way. | 我得用这把剑了 没有别的办法了 |
[23:41] | Darkness and light cannot exist together. | 黑暗和光明无法共存 |
[23:45] | We need to get closer. | 我们得靠近他 |
[23:46] | I’ll give you an opening. | 我去给你创造时机 |
[23:47] | When darkness triumphs, light shall die, | 黑暗胜利之时 光明将会死去 |
[23:51] | and you will both meet the same fate as your father’s. | 你们父亲的命运会在你们两个身上重现 |
[23:58] | Step forward, and show yourselves. | 站出来 现身吧 |
[24:02] | Here I am. | 我在这 |
[24:05] | Light always overcomes darkness. | 光明总会战胜黑暗 |
[24:40] | You must sink the blade straight through his heart. | 你必须用剑刺穿他的心脏 |
[24:42] | Nothing can stop me. | 没人能阻止我 |
[24:51] | Now you will learn like your father… | 吸取教训 像你父亲一样 |
[24:56] | Go join him… | 去见他吧 |
[24:58] | Shannara. | 沙娜拉人 |
[25:13] | You are the next Druid. | 你就是下一个德鲁伊 |
[25:15] | It is time. | 是时候了 |
[25:17] | I will always be with you. | 我会永远和你在一起 |
[25:35] | Wil! | 威尔 |
[26:20] | We did it. We beat him. | 我们做到了 我们把他打败了 |
[26:23] | We did. You did. | 我们做到了 你做到了 |
[26:38] | The Well, | 这口井 |
[26:40] | it’s still poisoned. | 现在还是有毒 |
[26:44] | I thought if we defeated him… | 我以为 如果我们打败了他 |
[26:55] | Mareth, look. | 梅瑞思 看 |
[27:03] | Wil, You’re a Shannara, | 威尔 你是沙娜拉人 |
[27:06] | the magic of your ancestors runs through your blood. | 你祖先的魔法流淌在你的血液里 |
[27:09] | It can defeat the Warlock Lord and cleanse the world of evil. | 它可以打败巫王 净化这个邪恶的世界 |
[27:16] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[27:18] | Shea said the magic in my blood could cleanse the world of evil. | 席亚说我血液里的魔法能净化这个邪恶的世界 |
[27:31] | I have to finish this. | 这是我的使命 |
[27:40] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[27:41] | I can’t heal myself and save the Four Lands. | 我无法在拯救四境的同时治愈自己 |
[27:45] | I give you these Elfstones freely. | 我把这些精灵石全都给你 |
[27:47] | Use them to protect the people of the Four Lands. | 用它们来保护四境的人民 |
[27:50] | You’re going to be right there with me. | 你要跟我在一起 |
[27:53] | – Druid and Shannara, remember? – Listen to me. | -德鲁伊和沙娜拉 记得吗 -听着 |
[27:56] | The water is infected. It’s already spread. | 水已经被污染了 都传播开了 |
[28:00] | But I can stop it. | 但我能阻止 |
[28:03] | I didn’t understand before, but now I do. | 我原来不懂 现在明白了 |
[28:07] | My father was right. | 我父亲是对的 |
[28:10] | There’s gotta be another way. | 肯定还有其他的办法 |
[28:14] | The magic is in my blood. | 我血液中流淌着魔力 |
[28:17] | It was inside me this whole time. | 魔法一直在我体内 |
[28:27] | You just make sure our people are okay. | 你保护好我们的人民就好了 |
[31:07] | – Look! – Wil and Mareth did it! | -快看 -威尔和梅瑞思成功了 |
[31:10] | The Warlock Lord is no more. | 巫王被彻底消灭了 |
[31:13] | Those guys just earned | 他们回来后 |
[31:14] | themselves a helluva hangover when they get back. | 一定要好好大醉一场 |
[31:17] | And I’m buying. | 我请客 |
[32:02] | With this crown, we acknowledge a new Queen, | 新女王在此加冕 |
[32:05] | Lyria of Leah. | 利亚女王黎瑞娅 |
[32:08] | May her reign be a long and peaceful one. | 祝愿她的王国和谐长久 |
[32:19] | The battle for our kingdom may be won. | 我们虽然赢了战争 |
[32:22] | But now it is time to rebuild, | 但现在我们要重建家园 |
[32:25] | not just our walls, but our hearts’ resolve. | 不光是我们的城墙 还有我们心中的决心 |
[32:29] | Our future wouldn’t exist | 如果没有这些烈士 |
[32:31] | if it weren’t for those that we mourn today. | 我们也不会有未来 |
[32:34] | Heroes like my mother, | 比如像我母亲这样的英雄 |
[32:38] | King Ander, | 安德国王 |
[32:41] | the Druid Allanon | 德鲁伊亚拉农 |
[32:44] | and Wil Ohmsford. | 还有威尔·欧姆斯福德 |
[32:53] | They gave their lives. | 他们牺牲了自己 |
[32:56] | And in return, it is our duty | 我们不能辜负他们 |
[32:58] | to heed the lesson that they offered, | 我们要谨记他们的遗志 |
[33:01] | that good will always triumph over evil | 邪不胜正 |
[33:07] | and that love conquers all. | 爱能战胜一切 |
[33:14] | Hear, hear! | 遵命 |
[33:16] | Hear, hear! | 遵命 |
[33:17] | Long live the Queen! | 女王万岁 |
[33:23] | Long live the Queen! | 女王万岁 |
[33:36] | You sounded pretty wise up there. | 你说得真好 |
[33:39] | That crown suits you. | 王冠很适合你 |
[33:41] | I feel like a fraud, honestly. | 说真的 我感觉自己像个骗子 |
[33:42] | I know. I know you never wanted this, | 我知道 我知道你不想当女王 |
[33:46] | but the people need you. | 但你的人民需要你 |
[33:48] | They need your strength. | 他们需要你的坚强 |
[33:50] | I used to think that I was better off on my own. | 我原以为我自己一个人会更好 |
[33:54] | Turns out I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[33:57] | About a lot of things. | 我想错了很多事 |
[34:00] | I love you, Lyria. | 我爱你 黎瑞娅 |
[34:04] | And maybe someday we’ll be together. | 也许我们有一天会在一起 |
[34:07] | Just not yet. | 但时候还未到 |
[34:23] | This darkness inside me, it’s still in there. | 我体内的黑暗还在 |
[34:28] | And I don’t ever wanna hurt the people I care about again. | 我不想再伤害我在乎的人了 |
[34:32] | Especially you. | 特别是你 |
[34:51] | Go do what you gotta do and then come back to me. | 去了结你的事 然后再回来找我吧 |
[34:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:20] | I’m sorry about Wil. He was a good man. | 对于威尔我很遗憾 他是个好人 |
[35:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:24] | I know he would say the same about you. | 他也会这么评价你的 |
[35:28] | It was an honor fighting alongside you, old timer. | 能跟你一起战斗真的很荣幸 前辈 |
[35:31] | Our kingdom owes you a great debt. | 我们国家欠你一个大人情 |
[35:32] | Our kingdom? I thought The Weapons Master was a one man show. | 我们国家 我以为武器大师是独行侠呢 |
[35:36] | That was before I had people worth fighting for. | 那是在我有值得为止战斗的人民之前 |
[35:38] | Besides, not all of us can be magical badasses. | 再说了 不是所有人都能有魔法的 |
[35:42] | I think you’re gonna make a great general. | 我觉得你肯定会是个好将军 |
[35:47] | Come on, we’re losing light. | 走吧 天色不早了 |
[35:54] | Keep the Queen safe for me. | 替我保护好女王 |
[35:56] | Count on it. | 放心吧 |
[35:58] | I’m sorry about what happened at the dam. | 水坝控制室的里事 对不起 |
[36:01] | That wasn’t you. | 那个不是你 |
[36:03] | The Eretria I know is loyal to the end. | 我认识的埃蕾崔娅一直都很忠诚 |
[36:15] | See you around, General. | 再会了 将军 |
[38:13] | He’d be proud of what you’ve accomplished. Know that. | 记住 他会为你的成就骄傲的 |
[38:19] | You honor him with your courage. | 你这么有勇气 他会很欣慰的 |
[38:22] | There’s no one better to carry on his legacy. | 没人比你更适合继承他的使命了 |
[38:25] | That legacy belongs to you both now. | 现在这是你俩共同的使命了 |
[38:27] | There is much to learn. | 还有很多要学 |
[38:30] | The question is, are you ready to continue your training? | 问题是你准备好继续训练了吗 |
[38:36] | Then it’s time to continue the Druid Order. | 那是时候继续传承德鲁伊的使命了 |
[38:48] | Mareth? What is it? | 梅瑞思 怎么了 |
[38:51] | For a second, I felt like, | 有一瞬间 我感觉 |
[38:54] | like Wil was here with us. | 威尔就在我们身边 |
[39:07] | Sometimes our fate chooses us instead. | 有时命运天注定 |
[39:23] | Wil is still alive. Somewhere. | 威尔还在某个地方活着 |