时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Do you see it? | 你看到了吗? |
[00:20] | No. | 没有 |
[00:21] | No mention of rats, mice, rodents, | 没提到什么老鼠、耗子、啮齿类 |
[00:24] | rodent blood pressure tests? | 啮齿类血压测试? |
[00:27] | None. | 都没有 |
[00:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[00:29] | Oh, that says “House appropriations.” | 噢 这里写的是“众议院士拨款” |
[00:32] | So close to “mouse appropriations.” | 跟“众议院土拨鼠”好像哦 |
[00:34] | This is an affront. | 这简直是一种侮辱 (太空部队预算) |
[00:52] | Is he in? | 他在吗? |
[00:53] | Yes. Yes, he is. | 嗯 他在 |
[00:57] | What is this regarding? | 拜访的原因是? |
[00:58] | I am testifying with General Naird today | 我今天要跟内尔德将军一起 |
[01:02] | at the budget hearing in Washington, | 去华盛顿参加预算听证会 |
[01:04] | and I would like to know why my science budget | 我想知道一下 为何我的科学预算 |
[01:08] | pales in comparison | 与为将整个太空变成死亡派对 |
[01:11] | to the riches devoted to turning space into an orgy of death. | 所投入的天文数字相比 相差是如此之悬殊 |
[01:19] | ID? | 证件? |
[01:20] | I left my ID at the lab. | 我把证件留在实验室里了 |
[01:24] | No one gets in without ID. | 没证件就不能进去 |
[01:26] | Brad, will you tell this prepubescent killing machine who I am? | 布拉德 麻烦你告诉这个 青春期的杀戮机器 我是谁 |
[01:31] | Uh, Duncan, this is Dr. Adrian Mallory. | 邓肯 这位是阿德里安·马洛里博士 |
[01:35] | Well, I could confirm that if he presented some ID. | 要是他把证件拿出来 我就能确定他的身份了 |
[01:38] | I entered the building without ID. | 我连进这栋楼都不用出示证件 |
[01:43] | Oh, wow. | 噢 哇喔 |
[01:44] | They should not have allowed that. | 他们不该允许这种事发生的 |
[01:57] | The village idiot is hiding in Naird’s office! | 村里大傻就藏在内尔德的办公室里! |
[02:04] | Anything? | 有任何发现吗? |
[02:06] | The project where I grow fur on plants is gone. | 我在植物上种毛皮的项目不见了 |
[02:09] | Well, that one was weird. | 好吧 那项目确实挺怪的 |
[02:12] | You’re weird. | 你才怪咧 |
[02:31] | Thank you. Doctor… Mallory. | 谢谢你 马洛里博士 |
[02:35] | You knew that. | 你早就知道了 |
[02:36] | -Sorry, uh, he’s in a meeting now. -What meeting? | 抱歉 他现在正在开会 -什么会? -跟操蛋托尼在开临时的媒体准备会 |
[02:39] | Last-minute media prep with Fuck Tony. | |
[02:42] | Fuck Tony says it’s the most important single hour of the general’s life. | 操蛋托尼说 这是将军这辈子最重要的一小时 |
[02:45] | Ugh. | |
[02:47] | General Naird, you disgust me. You’re disgusting. | 内尔德将军 我很厌恶你 你简直令人作呕 |
[02:49] | Nobody’s gonna say that. | 没人会这么说的 |
[02:50] | This is a congressional budget hearing, not a roast. | 这是国会预算听证会 又不是吐槽大会 |
[02:53] | Yeah, well, as your head media consultant, | 反正 作为你的首席媒体顾问 |
[02:55] | I wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t prepare you for the worst. | 要是不帮你做最坏的打算 我就是没尽自己的职责 |
[02:57] | General Naird, you steaming pile of vomit! | 内尔德将军 你这坨臭气熏天的呕吐物 |
[03:00] | I hope you die! | 我希望你死! |
[03:01] | Okay, stop. | 好了 住口 |
[03:02] | Space Force is a bright, shiny new object | 太空部队是一个闪闪发亮的新玩意 |
[03:06] | that is asking for the least amount of money | 相较于其他的武装部队来说 |
[03:08] | of any of the armed forces. | 我们要的钱最少 |
[03:09] | We haven’t started any wars. | 我们没有挑起任何战争 |
[03:10] | We haven’t had a My Lai yet. | 也没有对美莱村进行屠杀 |
[03:13] | They’re gonna embrace us with open arms. | 他们肯定会张开双臂拥抱我们的 |
[03:15] | General Naird, I did not say you could step down! | 内尔德将军 我还没说你可以退庭! |
[03:17] | Stop! I’ll be back at 2100 hours. Hold down the fort. | 住口!我两幺洞洞再回来 替我负责一下 |
[03:21] | Does all your authority on base transfer to me while you’re gone? | 是不是您不在时 您基地里的权力也全转交给我了? |
[03:24] | All my responsibility. Half my authority. | 全部的责任 一半的权力 那我还能不能打给您啊 如果出了什么事… |
[03:25] | Oh. Is it okay if I still call you in case anything… | |
[03:28] | Brad, come on, dude. You’re a general. | 布拉德 拜托 大哥 你好歹也是个将军啊 |
[03:31] | -Come… – Okay. | -别… -好的 |
[03:33] | See you on the flip, mustache. | 我们回头见 胡子兄 |
[03:34] | Hey, candies are for my visitors. | 喂 这些糖果是为访客们准备的 |
[03:37] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 噢 对不起哟 |
[03:38] | Do you also own a van, you fucking creep? | 你是不是还有辆面包车啊 该死的猥琐男? |
[03:41] | Yes, I do. And when my snoring wakes my wife, I sleep in it. | 对 我有 每次我打呼噜吵到我太太 我就会睡到里面去 |
[03:47] | Where is my rat blood pressure research funding? | 我那项老鼠血压研究的拨款 到哪里去了? |
[03:50] | Do you hear yourself? | 你听见自己说出的话了吗? |
[03:52] | And why are all my pages redacted? | 为什么我写的每一页都被隐去了? |
[03:54] | What, you don’t think I could have any valid thoughts about expenditures? | 怎么?你觉得我在开销方面 就没什么合理意见需要表达吗? |
[03:59] | Perhaps, but as a scientist, you have a loyalty to reason. | 也许有吧 但作为一名科学家 你对理性特别忠诚 |
[04:01] | Makes you a little untrustworthy. | 使得你有点不可靠 |
[04:03] | Scientists are weird. | 科学家都很怪 |
[04:04] | It’s why you’re the only Muppet that speaks nonsense. | 所以《布偶秀》里 就只有搞科学的胡言乱语 |
[04:06] | Even Animal uses words. | 那里面动物都说人话啊 |
[04:07] | Adrian, here’s the deal. | 阿德里安 情况是这样的 |
[04:09] | We are testifying for the House Armed Services Committee. | 我们这回是当着 众议院军事委员会做陈述 |
[04:11] | They are not going to give us a billion dollars | 如果我们说要拿拨款来研究 怎么让耗子胃疼 他们是不会给我们十亿的 |
[04:13] | if we tell them we’re going to use it to give rats stomachaches. | |
[04:23] | Sir, ready to go to the tarmac? | 长官 准备好上停机坪了吗? |
[04:25] | Oh, good, you didn’t leave yet. | 太好了 你还没走 |
[04:27] | Hey, bug! What are you doing? | 嘿 宝贝!你来做什么呀? 逃掉第一堂课就为了来给我送个行? |
[04:29] | Ditching first period just to see me off? | |
[04:31] | No. Got suspended. Gave a teacher the finger. | 不 是我被停课了 对老师竖了个中指 |
[04:33] | Nice! | 好样的! |
[04:34] | You know, one time, my history teacher gave me a “C,” | 你晓得不 有一回 我的历史老师给了我个C |
[04:36] | so I planted drugs in his desk. | 于是我就在他的桌子里藏了些毒品 |
[04:38] | And now, he lives under a bridge like a troll. | 现在呀 他像个巨魔似的 住到桥下面了去了 |
[04:41] | What do you mean, you got suspended? | 你说被停课了是什么意思? |
[04:43] | Yeah. My day’s wide open, so I can go to DC with you. | 对啊 我今天不用上课 这样我就可以和你一起去华府了 |
[04:46] | You know, since you’re responsible for moving us to this hellhole | 我们一家搬到这个破地方来 还有我的生活被毁掉 |
[04:48] | and ruining my life. | 都是拜你所赐 |
[04:49] | I mean, the least you could do is let me see my old friends | 作为补偿 你至少也得 让我去见见老朋友 去一个 不只卖威格牛仔裤的商店消费一下吧 |
[04:52] | and shop at stores that don’t, like, exclusively sell Wrangler jeans. | |
[04:56] | -Captain Ali? -Yes, sir? | -阿里上尉? -是 长官? |
[04:57] | Change of plans. I would like you to keep an eye on my daughter today. | 计划有变 今天一天 我需要你把我女儿给盯紧了 |
[05:00] | Yes, sir. That is something I’m capable of doing, sir, | 遵命 长官 这是件我有能力办到的事 长官 |
[05:03] | in addition to flying helicopters in war zones, which is my job. | 我不单会在战场上开直升飞机 那才是… 我的本职工作 |
[05:10] | Rat hemoglobins are substantially– | 老鼠的血红蛋白非常… |
[05:12] | Jesus, just let him fly the fucking thing! | 天呐 你他妈的好好让他开不行吗! |
[05:16] | You’re talking! He’s gotta fly! | 你这逼逼叨叨的!他在开飞机啊! |
[05:21] | -Whoops. -What do you mean, “whoops”? | -哎呀 -你“哎呀”是什么意思啊? |
[05:25] | -So, what are we gonna do? -I don’t know, same thing I always do. | -我们干什么去呢? -不知道 就干我平常干的事呗 |
[05:28] | Go to the gym, walk the base a little, maybe get some soft serve. | 先去健身房 然后逛逛基地 或许去吃个软冰淇淋 |
[05:31] | Probably hit the gym again. | 吃完后可能再去健个身 |
[05:33] | Oh, I’m sorry. I bet you wish you didn’t flip off your teacher now, huh? | 真对不起哦 我打赌你肯定在后悔 没对老师竖中指就好了 |
[05:36] | Oh, and I bet you wish you didn’t either. Or worked a little harder in high school. | 噢 我打赌你也在后悔 高中时好好读书就好了 |
[05:38] | Bitch, I got straight A’s | 贱人 我当时可是全优生 |
[05:40] | and a math degree from the University of Hawaii, so back up. | 还拿了个夏威夷大学的数学学位 所以 给我退后点 |
[05:48] | How big is this stupid base? | 这个傻逼基地到底有多大啊? |
[05:50] | Government waste. | 政府浪费钱 |
[05:51] | No wonder my high school is just a row of portables by the highway. | 难怪我的高中只是 高速公路旁的几排临时建筑罢了 |
[05:54] | What are you talking about? The gym is right up there. | 你说啥呢?健身房就在那里呀 |
[05:56] | Or don’t you live here? | 还是说你根本不住这里? |
[05:57] | No, I live in DC. | 对 我住在华府 |
[05:58] | Ah, that’s right, yes. All right, that’s the Pickering Building. | 啊 对噢 好嘞 那栋就是皮克林楼 |
[06:02] | Sometimes I take my lunch over there and watch them build rocket engines. | 有时候我会拿午餐过去吃 看他们造火箭引擎 |
[06:05] | And that is where Dr. Banner works with the gamma rays. | 然后呢 这边就是班纳博士 研究伽马射线的地方 |
[06:09] | Oh, and that’s where we store the vibranium that we stole from Wakanda. | 那边就是我们收藏 从瓦坎达偷来振金的地方 |
[06:12] | -Cool. -Hey, what’s up, Scraps? | -酷 -嘿 你好么 剩饭妹? |
[06:16] | You know those clowns? | 你认识这帮活宝? |
[06:18] | And what’s “Scraps”? | “剩饭妹”啥意思? |
[06:19] | Uh, yeah, I go to school with them. | 是啊 我跟他们一起读高中的 |
[06:24] | ‘Kay. | 好吧 |
[06:26] | Is it ironic we’re taking an empty C-130 | 我们坐着一架空荡荡的C-130 去参加探讨军队浪费的听证会 |
[06:30] | to a hearing on military waste? | 是不是再讽刺不过了啊? |
[06:32] | Adrian, stop spitting. | 阿德里安 别喷口水了 (五角大楼) |
[06:40] | What? | 怎么了? |
[06:42] | I feel you overthinking this hearing. | 我感觉你对这场听证会 有点想得太多了 |
[06:45] | Isn’t any thinking to you “overthinking”? | 对你来说任何的思考 不都是“想太多”么? |
[06:48] | “A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week.” | “一个能在今日粗暴执行的好计划 也好过下周才能执行的完美计划” |
[06:53] | General Patton. | 巴顿将军说的 |
[06:54] | “A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood.” | “一品脱的汗水能挽救一加仑的鲜血” |
[06:57] | General Patton. | 巴顿将军说的 |
[06:58] | “Someone needs to lead, and someone needs to follow, | “有人该站出来带领 有人该乖乖听令 |
[07:02] | but they are both equally on the same team.” | 但他们都是平等的 都在一条船上” |
[07:04] | General Naird. | 内尔德将军说的 |
[07:07] | No, no, no! Not you. Joint Chiefs only. | 不!你不可以 只有参谋长能进去 (参谋长 黄金屋) |
[07:15] | Ah, these hearings are bullcrap. | 这些听证会完全是狗屁 |
[07:17] | We don’t come clean about half our defense spend, so what’s the point? | 我们有一半的军费开支是不透明的 何必开这个会呢? |
[07:19] | Well, it’s not bullcrap for Space Force. | 对太空部队来说可不是狗屁 |
[07:22] | First time with your keister in the hot seat. | 这是你头一回坐上这把难坐的交椅啊 |
[07:24] | Might be your last. | 也可能是最后一回 |
[07:28] | Hey, guys! | 大家好呀! |
[07:29] | -What are you doing? -Get out! | -你来干什么? -滚出去! |
[07:31] | – Out! -No Coast Guard! | -滚! -海岸警卫队 不得入内 别这样呀 唉 |
[07:32] | Oh, come on, man. | |
[07:35] | – Hey, Naird? -Hmm? | 喂 内尔德? |
[07:36] | If you need any help getting back at the Chinese | 如果你回击那帮中国人需要帮忙的话 |
[07:38] | for what they did to your satellite, a little ground-and-pound… | 报毁你卫星的仇 我们可以海陆夹击… |
[07:43] | Whatever, I don’t know. Let me know. | 随便要怎样 跟我说声就行 |
[07:46] | Marines at your disposal. | 海军陆战队任由你差遣 |
[07:47] | I appreciate the offer, but we’re good. | 你的提议我心领了 但我们自己可以 |
[07:50] | In fact, this little dust-up with the Chinese made us even stronger. | 实际上 这次与中国人的摩擦 使得我们更强大了 我还有点高兴呢 |
[07:53] | I’m kinda glad it happened. | |
[07:55] | I just hope that our monkey doesn’t crack under Chinese interrogation. | 我只希望我们的猩猩 能扛得住中国人的严刑逼供 |
[08:00] | What? | 什么? |
[08:01] | Never mind. My main concern is our head scientist. | 当我没说 现在我最担心的是我们的首席科学家 |
[08:04] | He is just a pain in the ass. | 他真是太难对付了 |
[08:06] | Yeah, I don’t know how you do it. | 是啊 我都不知道你怎么忍的 |
[08:08] | Imagine lab coats telling us how to invade Iraq. | 想象一下一群穿白大褂的 教我们怎样入侵伊拉克 |
[08:11] | “Oh, you can’t bomb there, that’s an endangered yak.” | “噢 千万别炸那里啊 那可是头濒危的牦牛呀” |
[08:15] | You seem pretty calm, Naird. | 你看起来挺镇静的啊 内尔德 |
[08:17] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 干嘛不镇静? |
[08:19] | Pentagon’s got a record-high budget request. | 五角大楼今年的预算请求 创了历史新高 |
[08:22] | And all because of you. | 全都是因为你 |
[08:24] | A new branch that’s done nothing but blow up on launchpads | 你们这支一无所成的新军 除了知道在发射台里玩爆炸 |
[08:27] | and let the Chinese slide their chopsticks up our buttholes. | 就是让那帮中国人 把筷子伸进我们的屁眼里 |
[08:31] | That’s disgusting. | 真够恶心的 |
[08:32] | Oh, it’s disgusting, all right. | 喔 当然恶心了 |
[08:34] | Disgusting that Space Force was taken from me | 恶心的是 把太空部队从我手上夺走 |
[08:38] | and handed to a New Jersey nincompoop. | 交到了一个新泽西的傻逼手上 |
[08:41] | But I’m sure the committee will come to that conclusion | 但我相信在听证会开完后 委员会也会得出这个结论的 |
[08:43] | after we testify. | |
[08:45] | Get your junk out of my face, please. | 把你那玩意从我面前挪开 谢谢 |
[08:48] | -Kneel. -What? | 下跪吧 -什么? -跪在我面前 向伟大的基克·格拉巴斯顿将军 宣誓效忠吧 |
[08:49] | Kneel before me and pledge loyalty to the great General Kick Grabaston, | |
[08:54] | and I’ll show mercy to you at the hearing. | 这样我就在听证会上给你留点情面 |
[08:57] | Space Force isn’t going anywhere. | 太空部队 是哪儿也不会去的 |
[09:00] | And neither am I. | 我也不会 |
[09:02] | Oh, you’re going somewhere, Naird. By the end of this hearing, | 你肯定会的 内尔德 听证会结束之后 我必定会吸收太空部队及其预算 |
[09:04] | I’m going to reabsorb Space Force and its budget, | |
[09:07] | like the world’s most powerful tampon. | 好像世上最强大的卫生棉一样 |
[09:11] | I always thought that you were a tampon. | 我向来都觉得 你就是一条卫生棉 |
[09:15] | Tampons spend all day in vaginas. | 卫生棉这个东西啊 整天待在一堆阴道里 |
[09:20] | Nothing manlier, if you ask me. | 没什么比这更男人的了 要是你问我的话 |
[09:23] | All day? Five hours, tops. | 整天?最多就五小时吧 |
[09:26] | Three if you have uterine fibroids. She knows what I’m talking about. | 要是你有子宫纤维瘤 就只有三小时 她肯定懂我在说什么 |
[09:30] | Acknowledge my gender again, and I will fuck you in the ass. | 再把我的性别扯进来 我保证操爆你的菊花 |
[09:34] | Duly noted. | 充分了解 |
[09:37] | Duly noted. | 充“粪”了解 |
[09:46] | I can’t believe this is how you spend your free time. | 真不敢相信 你平时就干这个来打发时间 |
[09:49] | You know, you don’t have to just sit there. | 你知道么 你不用傻坐在这里的 |
[09:51] | You could maybe work out, or anything. | 你也可以去健个身啊什么的 |
[09:54] | No, I’m very aware of my options. Thank you. | 不用了 我很清楚自己能做什么 谢谢 |
[09:57] | Hey, Scraps. See any joints laying around that we could smoke? | 喂 剩饭妹 有在地上找到啥大麻烟 好让我们抽一口的么? |
[10:00] | That was a great one, Julio. | 这笑话好好笑啊 胡里欧 |
[10:02] | I fucking nailed it! | 我讲得太他妈到位了! |
[10:04] | Hey. You two. Get back here. | 喂 你们俩 给我回来 |
[10:07] | Now. | 立刻! |
[10:09] | Yeah, you, uh– you said something disrespectful to my guest, | 嗯 你们刚才对我的客人出言不逊 |
[10:12] | so you’re gonna take a little run. East launchpad. | 所以我要罚你们跑步 到东发射台去 |
[10:15] | -That’s very far, ma’am. -And back. | -这么远啊 长官 -还要跑回来 |
[10:17] | -That’s almost twice as far, ma’am. -Yes, ma’am, right away. Running now. | -这样几乎有两倍远啊 长官 -遵命 长官 我们立刻就跑 |
[10:24] | So, the story behind “Scraps” is– | 那个… “剩饭妹”背后的故事是… 嘿 我不需要知道 |
[10:28] | Oh, hey, I don’t need to know. | |
[10:40] | So, I thought you’d be Miss Popular in school. | 那个 我还以为你在学校很受欢迎呢 |
[10:44] | Well, uh, “DC popular” is very different | 这个嘛 呃… 受华府欢迎与受野马村欢迎 是很不一样的 |
[10:47] | -from “Wild Horse popular.” -Ah. | |
[10:49] | In Wild Horse, what matters mostly relates to, uh, dirt bikes. | 在野马村 重要的事主要跟越野摩托车有关 是的 还有你灌激浪的本事 |
[10:53] | -Yeah. Ability to chug Mountain Dew. | |
[10:56] | Okay, but did you even give anyone at school a chance, | 好吧 但你到底有没有 给学校里的人机会啊 |
[10:58] | or did you just stroll in there like a white Malia Obama? | 还是像个白版玛利亚·奥巴马 令人难以接近? |
[11:01] | They didn’t give me a chance. | 是他们没给我机会 |
[11:03] | Okay? I even pretended to like hunting. | 好吗?我甚至还假装自己爱打猎呢 |
[11:06] | But they asked, “Hunting what?” | 但他们问:“什么猎物?” |
[11:07] | -And then I panicked and said “whales.” -You did not. | -然后我一慌张说了“鲸鱼” -不是吧 |
[11:09] | -Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:17] | Dr. Mallory, is it? | 马洛里博士 对不对? |
[11:20] | General Grabaston. Hi. | 格拉巴斯顿将军 你好 |
[11:23] | Big fan. | 久仰 |
[11:25] | -Thank you. -Big fan. | -谢谢 -久仰 |
[11:27] | So, how’s it going at Space Force? | 那么 太空部队那边都还好吗? |
[11:30] | Could be better. | 有待提高 |
[11:31] | I bet. | 我想也是 |
[11:33] | Naird is a brute. | 内尔德就是个野蛮人 |
[11:35] | Mm. | |
[11:39] | Damn shame about the ice. | 那些冰啊 真是太可惜了 |
[11:43] | What ice? | 什么冰? |
[11:45] | The ice that’s melting everywhere on Earth. | 地球各地正在融化的冰啊 |
[11:48] | Uh… yes. | 对 |
[11:50] | Yeah, I… I care about the ice… | 是呀 我… 我可在乎那些冰了 |
[11:54] | and the animals that depend on that ice to live. | 还有那些要靠冰才能生存的动物 |
[11:58] | Ice birds. | 冰鸟啊 |
[11:59] | Ice bears. | 冰熊呀 |
[12:03] | Hmm. | |
[12:04] | You know… | 你知道么… |
[12:06] | if the committee loses faith in Naird today, | 今天 假如在里面的委员会 失去了信心的话 |
[12:10] | I would run Space Force. | 太空部队就要由我来接管了 |
[12:13] | And I would have you operating with twice the funding | 我会给你两倍的运营资金 |
[12:16] | and none of the oversight. | 同时给你零监管 |
[12:18] | I’m not sure we should be having this conversation. | 我觉得我们不该讨论这件事 |
[12:22] | Oh, we’re not having this conversation. | 噢 我们绝不是在讨论而已 |
[12:25] | I’ll see you at the hearing. | 我们听证会上见 |
[12:34] | Prepare to have your mind blown. | 做好被震惊的准备吧 |
[12:36] | Please be aliens. Please be aliens. | 一定要是外星人啊 |
[12:38] | Okay, well, not quite. But like our aliens, | 好吧 并不完全是 但与我们的外星人一样 |
[12:40] | we do keep it frozen and in locked containers. | 我们也把这玩意冻起来 锁在容器里面 |
[12:43] | Meal Armstrong’s? | “阿姆斯特凉”? |
[12:45] | “One small snack for a man, one large soda for mankind.” | “个人的一份小吃 全人类的一杯大汽水” |
[12:49] | -Wow. -Yes! | -哇喔 -太好了! |
[12:49] | It is the best acai in Wild Horse. | 这是野马镇最好吃的阿萨伊果杯 |
[12:52] | Well, I mean, it’s the only acai in Wild Horse. | 好吧 这是野马镇唯一的阿萨伊 |
[12:54] | But it is so, so good. | 但这真的非常好吃 |
[12:55] | Hey. I know you. | 嘿 我认识你 |
[12:58] | I’ve seen you taking a bath. | 我看过你洗澡 |
[13:00] | -Mm– -What? | 什么? |
[13:01] | Your dad has photos of you on his desk. | 你爸桌子上有张你的照片 |
[13:04] | One when you’re little and in the tub. | 小时候在澡盆里的照片 |
[13:06] | You’re General Naird’s daughter, right? | 你是内尔德将军的女儿 对吧? |
[13:08] | Although you look, um, different in person. | 不过你本人看起来有点不一样 |
[13:11] | Less happy? | 不开心一点? |
[13:12] | No, I think you changed your hair. | 不 我想是你换了发型吧 |
[13:15] | Duncan Tabner. | 邓肯·泰纳 |
[13:16] | Sweetwater, Alabama. | 阿拉巴马州 甜水镇 |
[13:18] | Erin Naird. | 艾琳·内尔德 |
[13:19] | Abortionville, Blue State. | 蓝州 堕胎城 |
[13:20] | Whoo! There she goes. | 语不惊人啊 |
[13:22] | That was a joke. She’s joking, of course. | 说着玩的 她当然是在开玩笑了 |
[13:23] | And I got it. | 我听懂了 |
[13:26] | Uh, well, ladies. | 好吧 女士们 |
[13:28] | Enjoy your “ack-eye.” | 好好享用你们的“阿产尹” |
[13:30] | It’ll put that two-year-old’s grin right back on your puss. | 保证会让你那两岁时的微笑 重回你的小猫上的 |
[13:33] | My puss? | 我的小猫? |
[13:35] | Southern for “face.” | 南方话里“脸”的意思 |
[13:36] | Well, it’s Northern for “pussy.” | 好吧 北方话里这是“逼”的意思 |
[13:38] | So I wouldn’t go around saying that to people. | 换了我肯定不会到处跟别人说这个词 |
[13:42] | Erin Naird. | 艾琳·内尔德 |
[13:43] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[13:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:47] | No. Okay, I’m not mad at that. No, he’s cute, right? | 不 挺好的 我可不生气 他挺可爱的 是吧? |
[13:50] | And he’s about your age, so… | 跟你的年纪也差不多 所以… |
[13:52] | I’m seeing someone. And, uh, “my age,” too young for me. | 我有男朋友了 而且“我的年纪” 对我来说太小了 (国会山) |
[14:03] | Congressman Schugler. | 舒蘑议员 |
[14:04] | What, no hug? | 怎么?不抱一下? |
[14:12] | Well, that was awkward and horrible. | 哎呦 刚才那下真是既尴尬又辣眼睛 |
[14:15] | The man is about to grill you. Let him bring it in for the real thing. | 那可是马上要拷问你的人啊 就让他好好抱一个嘛 |
[14:18] | Remember, you gotta embrace to get those dollars for space. | 记住了 只有左拥右抱 才能要得太空钞票 |
[14:23] | Representative Pitosi. | 佩驼西代表 |
[14:26] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[14:29] | I was just greeting you. | 我只是跟你打个招呼 |
[14:30] | We don’t have that kind of relationship, General. | 我们俩的关系可没到这份上 将军 |
[14:32] | Yes, understood. | 是 明白了 |
[14:34] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[14:36] | Earning your pay. | 没白给你工资 |
[14:37] | Maybe just play on your phone for the rest of the day. | 要不今天你还是乖乖玩自己的手机吧 |
[14:41] | He doesn’t know how to hug. | 是他不懂怎么抱人的问题 |
[14:42] | Why am I in trouble because boomers are weird around women? | 婴儿潮一代不懂怎么对付女人 怎么怪到我头上来了? |
[14:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:48] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[14:49] | -This acai is crazy good. Mm-hmm. -Right? | -这阿萨伊确实好吃到爆 -对吧? |
[14:52] | About as healthy as a bowl of grape ice cream, too. | 不过也跟葡萄冰淇淋一样不健康 |
[14:54] | Hey, baby! | 嘿 宝贝! |
[14:56] | You came to see Daddy at work? | 你来看爹爹上班了? |
[14:59] | And also, your father? | 顺便看你父亲? |
[15:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:01] | -Hi. -Give me a hug. | -嗨 -来抱我一下 |
[15:03] | -Okay. | 好 |
[15:04] | -Eh… -Oh, uh, this is… this is Angela. | 噢 这位是安吉拉 |
[15:07] | Oh, are, um– are you guys doing this? | 噢 你们俩是 那种关系啊? |
[15:09] | – Exactly, uh, right. -Okay. | -没错 对 -好吧 |
[15:12] | We have much cultural exchange. | 我们常做文化上的交流 |
[15:14] | -Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好了 |
[15:15] | Yeah, sure. I’m gonna… I’m gonna call you later. | 那个 好了 我晚点再打给你 |
[15:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:19] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 拜 |
[15:20] | Yeah. Bye. | 嗯 拜拜 |
[15:24] | Bye. | 拜 |
[15:33] | -Nice guy. -Don’t. | -人不错 -别说了 |
[15:34] | -Yeah, no, feels like a good match. -Shut up. | -嗯 没啦 感觉你们俩挺配的 -闭嘴 |
[15:38] | I mean, he’s gotta be the nicest of all the creepy older Russian dudes | 在所有能毁掉你人生的 猥琐俄国大叔里 |
[15:40] | that you could be ruining your life with, right? | 他能算得上是最友善的了吧? |
[15:44] | And, uh, who are you dating? | 你又在跟谁交往呀? |
[15:46] | The clutch on your helicopter? | 你直升飞机上的离合器么? |
[15:47] | What? No, girl, I’m just jealous, okay? | 啥?没啦 姑娘 我只是嫉妒你 好么? |
[15:49] | Look, if I could get some super snappy-dressing foreign guy to like me | 听着 要是能有哪个 打扮时髦的外国佬喜欢我 |
[15:53] | because of my proximity to classified information, | 因为我离机密情报很近的关系 |
[15:55] | I would totally jump at it. | 我也绝对会扑上去的 (会议室) 愤怒的年轻女众议员裙子上 没有内裤痕啊 |
[16:04] | Hmm. No panty lines on the angry young congresswoman. | |
[16:09] | You know what that means. | 你知道这代表了什么吧 |
[16:11] | No panties. | 没穿内裤 |
[16:12] | They actually make panties that don’t show panty lines. | 现在有人在做无痕内裤了 |
[16:17] | Oh, you think she’s wearing those types of panties? | 哦 你觉得她穿的是那种内裤? |
[16:19] | I believe there’s a higher degree of probability | 相比完全不穿内裤 我相信她穿那种内裤的可能性比较高 |
[16:22] | she’s wearing those type of panties than no panties at all. | |
[16:25] | Would you two stop saying “panties”? | 你们俩能不能别说“内裤”了啊? |
[16:28] | You can’t give me an order, Naird. | 轮不到你给我下命令啊 内尔德 |
[16:30] | Gentlemen… | 先生们… |
[16:32] | they’re ready for you. | 他们准备好见你们了 |
[16:34] | Panties. | 内裤 |
[16:37] | Since when did you and Kick Grabaston start hanging out | 你和基克·格拉巴斯顿 是从何时开始厮混起来 还… 讨论女人内衣的? |
[16:40] | and talking about women’s underwear? | |
[16:42] | He wanted my input. I gave it to him. | 他想问我的意见 我就回答他了 |
[16:45] | That reminds me. Keep quiet in there, unless I give you a signal. | 这提醒到我了 等下在里面别说话 除非我给你发信号 |
[16:48] | Did we agree on a signal? I don’t think so. | 我们讲好什么信号了吗? 好像没有吧 |
[16:51] | How about, “Dr. Mallory will now explain | 要不就用: “现在由马洛里博士来解释 |
[16:54] | how man and his barbaric nature | 人类与其野蛮的天性 将如何毁掉太空 就如同他们已毁掉的地球一般” |
[16:57] | will destroy space, as he has the Earth.” | |
[17:00] | Too wordy. | 太啰嗦了 |
[17:01] | I’ll just tap on the table twice with a pencil. | 我还是拿铅笔在桌上敲两下吧 |
[17:03] | Mm. | |
[17:23] | Uh… | |
[17:24] | General Naird, | 内尔德将军 |
[17:26] | you’re asking for a 150% increase | 你提出了 要给太空部队增长150%的预算 这些钱将用来… |
[17:30] | in the budget for Space Force? | |
[17:34] | Uh, and that will be used… | |
[17:38] | To defend America. | 保卫美国 |
[17:42] | Chairwoman, | 女主席 |
[17:44] | I, uh, yield the rest of my time. | 我让出属于我的剩余问话时间 |
[17:47] | This, uh, budget looks A-OK to me! | 我看这份预算挺完美的 |
[17:50] | And, uh, General Naird, | 另外 内尔德将军 |
[17:52] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:53] | I feel safer knowing that we have satellites | 我感觉更安全了 一想到我们拥有的卫星 |
[17:57] | that can rain | |
[17:58] | God’s holy hellfire upon our enemies | 能对准我们的仇敌 将上帝神圣的地狱之火 |
[18:03] | on this majestic, flat Earth of ours. | 降落在这片壮丽而平坦的地上 |
[18:09] | Yes, Congressman, | 是的 议员 |
[18:10] | this Earth is certainly majestic. | 我们的地球确实很壮丽 |
[18:13] | And flat. | 地是平的 |
[18:14] | Well, jury’s still out on that one. | 这个嘛 还有待证实 |
[18:18] | General Naird, I’ll take some of the gentlemen from Oklahoma’s time | 内尔德将军 既然俄克拉何马州的议员 |
[18:22] | that he yielded to ask you one brief question. | 出让了他余下的问话时间 那我就借来问你一个简短的问题 |
[18:26] | Why do you exist? | 你是怎么冒出来的? |
[18:29] | The Yankees won the 1961 World Series | 洋基队赢下1961年世界大赛后 |
[18:32] | and my parents got a little carried away with their celebration. | 我父母过于激动 在庆祝时擦枪走火了 |
[18:37] | Okay! | 好吧! |
[18:39] | Charming, but no. | 挺有趣的 但我不是问这个 |
[18:42] | I mean Space Force. | 我说的是太空部队 |
[18:43] | It was much cheaper under General Grabaston and the Air Force. | 这在格拉巴斯顿将军 及空军的管理下要便宜多了 |
[18:48] | Cheap generals are like cheap enchiladas. | 便宜的将军如同便宜的辣肉馅玉米卷 |
[18:50] | You end up paying for it on the back end. | 你“后面”会付出代价的 |
[18:52] | All due respect, but under General Grabaston, | 我无意冒犯 但在格拉巴斯顿将军的管理下 |
[18:55] | our supremacy in space was eclipsed by the Russians and the Chinese. | 我们在太空的统治地位 与俄国和中国相比相形见绌 |
[18:59] | It is my job | 我的职责就是 |
[19:01] | to keep space safe for American interests. | 保障太空安全 维护美国的利益 |
[19:04] | In order to do that, I need money. | 为了达成这一点 我需要钱 |
[19:06] | How exactly have you been making it safe? | 具体地说 你是怎样保障太空安全的? |
[19:09] | -That is top secret. -Yes, I can see that. | -这是顶级机密 -嗯 这点我明白 |
[19:12] | Or should I say… I can’t see that. | 还是应该说 我完全“看”不明白 |
[19:16] | Well, we are making | 那个 我们还做出了些 |
[19:19] | scientific leaps that are not top secret. | 不是顶级机密的科技飞跃 |
[19:22] | Making the world a better and cleaner place. | 将这个世界变成一个更好 更… 清洁的地方 |
[19:29] | Great. | 真棒 |
[19:30] | Tell us about that. | 那就跟我们说说吧 |
[19:35] | Mm. Mm-hmm. | |
[19:46] | – I’m all ears. -Yeah. | -我在洗耳恭听呢 -嗯 但如果你一时语塞的话 |
[19:48] | Yeah. Well, if you’re at a loss for words, | |
[19:51] | I can yield to our youngest member, | 我可以把问话的机会 先让给我们最年轻的议员 |
[19:54] | who rarely is. | 她从不语塞 |
[19:56] | The committee recognizes the congresswoman from New York, | 本委员会将请来自纽约的女议员发言 |
[20:00] | Anabela Ysidro-Campos. | 安娜贝拉·伊西德罗-坎波斯 |
[20:03] | Yes. | 是 |
[20:04] | -General Naird. -Hello. | -内尔德将军 -你好 |
[20:06] | Your entire attitude seems to be, | 你似乎就这么一副态度: |
[20:08] | “Give us money and don’t look while we militarize space.” | “任由我们将太空军事化 你们别的事不要管 只要给钱就行了” 你的首席科学家在点头 |
[20:13] | Your head scientist is nodding. | |
[20:16] | It is a condition. | 他这是一种病 |
[20:18] | Drinking Bird Syndrome. | 饮水鸟综合征 |
[20:20] | Look, space… | 听着 太空… |
[20:23] | is hard. | 很难搞 “太空 很难搞” |
[20:25] | “Space is hard.” | |
[20:30] | If you haven’t settled on a motto yet, | 如果你们还没选定座右铭的话 |
[20:32] | may I suggest that that become the new Space Force motto. | 我能否建议 就以此作为太空部队的座右铭吧 |
[20:36] | Well… exactly. | 这个嘛 挺好的呀 我敲 我敲 |
[20:38] | Tap-tap. | |
[20:39] | Tap-tap. | |
[20:42] | Tap! | 敲了! |
[20:44] | Tap-tap! | 我敲敲敲! 我敲 我敲 |
[20:46] | Mmm. Tap-tap. Tap-tap. | |
[20:51] | Tap-tap. | 我敲敲敲 |
[20:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[20:59] | Tap-tap. | 我敲 |
[21:01] | Just gentle. Gentle. | 悠着点 悠着点啊! |
[21:03] | Look… Just gentle! | |
[21:06] | What the fuck am I supposed to do? | 我他妈还能怎么做? 不 我认真的 |
[21:07] | -Uh… -No, seriously. | |
[21:10] | What am I supposed to do here? | 我在这里还能做什么? |
[21:12] | Do you know what it’s like to have no one to talk to? | 你明白一个能说话的人都没有 是种怎样的感觉吗? |
[21:15] | I mean, if you don’t have a dirt bike here or you’re not sniffing glue… | 在这边如果你没辆越野摩托车 或者不吸强力胶… |
[21:20] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[21:25] | Get a job. | 找份工作呗 |
[21:28] | Like where? | 去哪里啊? |
[21:31] | I’m a high school junior with no skills. | 我是个高二学生 没有一技之长 |
[21:33] | Well, okay, off base, | 这个嘛 好 在基地外 |
[21:35] | we’ve got the cowboy boot store down by the highway. | 首先呢 高速公路边有一家牛仔靴店 |
[21:37] | Uh, the best restaurant in town, | 村里最好的餐厅 也就是脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[21:39] | also known as the strip club. | |
[21:42] | Actually, I know a place that is closer to your house | 说起来 我知道有个地方 跟你家很近 |
[21:44] | that needs a sustenance procurement coordinator. | 他们在招食物采购协调员 |
[21:47] | What? | 什么? |
[21:48] | It’s just military for “soft serve slinger.” | 这是军队里的叫法 就是“卖软冰淇淋的” |
[21:51] | Yeah, I mean, it’s either that or the strip club. | 嗯 不做这个 就只能去脱衣舞俱乐部了 |
[21:54] | With your skinny butt, you’re probably gonna make more selling soft serve. | 就凭你这个瘦屁股 还是卖冰淇淋赚得多 |
[21:56] | Oh, that is until you eat enough soft serve | 也许等你吃了足够的软冰淇淋 你就能去脱衣舞俱乐部上班了 |
[21:58] | to make more at the strip club. | |
[22:00] | It’s kind of a “eat for the job you want” kind of vibe. | 可以说是 “想要啥工作 就吃啥样的货” |
[22:03] | Mmm. | |
[22:04] | General Naird, | 内尔德将军 |
[22:06] | what is this? | 这是什么? |
[22:09] | An orange? | 橙子? |
[22:10] | How much do you think it costs? | 你觉得买它要花多少钱? |
[22:12] | A dollar? | 一块? |
[22:13] | How much do you think it costs Space Force? | 你觉得在太空部队里 买它要花多少钱? |
[22:15] | -Dollar-fifty? -It costs $10,000. | -一块五? -整整一万美金 |
[22:18] | -Oh, shit. | 噢 坏了 |
[22:20] | As part of your resupply launch to the ISS last month, | 作为你们上个月 对国际空间站补给发射的一部分 |
[22:23] | you sent up a variety of fresh, non-dehydrated foods, | 你们送上了各种新鲜的未脱水食物 |
[22:27] | including one orange, at the transport cost of $10,000. | 包括一个橙子在内 运输费用是一万美金 |
[22:31] | Yeah, yes. It’s been our policy since NASA to allow astronauts one pound | 呃 是的 这是我们沿用 国家航空航天局的政策 每次补给时 允许宇航员们 选择一磅自己爱吃食物 |
[22:36] | of the food of their choice at each resupply. | |
[22:38] | Even if it’s a $10,000 orange? | 即便是一个一万美金的橙子? |
[22:40] | Well, sometimes it’s just not about saving money. | 这个嘛 有时候省钱不是最重要的 |
[22:42] | Sometimes it is, when it’s a budget hearing. | 有时候很重要 比如在预算听证会上 |
[22:45] | But, please, defend it. | 但…请你来辩护吧 |
[22:47] | I wanna be able to tell my constituents on food stamps | 我想要能够解释 给我领食品券的选民们听 |
[22:51] | why your agency needs a $10,000 orange. | 为什么贵机构需要 一个一万美金的橙子 |
[22:58] | All right, I’ll try. | 好 我试试 |
[23:03] | One thing you learn in the military is that money doesn’t matter. | 你在军队里会学到 其中一件事就是 钱不重要 |
[23:07] | People matter. | 人重要 |
[23:10] | Thousands of people working tirelessly, day and night. | 有数以千计的人 正在没日没夜地辛勤工作 |
[23:13] | And we may have spent a billion dollars | 我们可能是花了十亿美元 |
[23:16] | to put one astronaut in a position | 才送了一名宇航员上天 |
[23:18] | where they can do something that’ll benefit everybody. | 但在那里 他们做的事 是对我们每一个人都有益的 |
[23:21] | And that one astronaut may be a human being | 而那一名宇航员 是一个活生生的人 |
[23:25] | who is risking her life in a very dangerous pursuit. | 她正在冒着失去生命的风险 投身于一项非常危险的事业 |
[23:29] | A human being who is not doing it for the money, by the way. | 这个活生生的人 顺便一说 她不是为了钱 |
[23:34] | A human being who is battling fear | 这个活生生的人 正在与恐惧、疲倦和不确定作斗争 |
[23:38] | and exhaustion and uncertainty. | |
[23:43] | And who has been eating dehydrated mac and cheese, | 她可能过去整整一个月 |
[23:46] | mixed with her own filtered urine, for the last month. | 都在将自己过滤的尿液 倒进脱水奶酪通心粉里混着吃 |
[23:52] | I want her to have a taste of the Earth. | 我想让她尝一口地球上的味道 |
[23:55] | And remember what she’s fighting for. | 回想一下她在为什么而奋斗 |
[24:02] | I see billionaires in the news | 我常在新闻里看到 有好多亿万富翁们 |
[24:04] | who look at space like it’s where we’re all going to go | 在他们眼里 太空好像是个我们将来都会去的地方 |
[24:09] | when we trash this planet. | 等我们把这个星球毁掉之后 对吧? 太空里没有能替代这个星球的地方 |
[24:10] | Well, there is no substitute in space for this planet. | |
[24:16] | You cannot make an orange out of powder and urine, | 在那里 你是无法用粉末和尿液 创造出一个橙子来的 |
[24:19] | no matter how hard we try. | 无论我们多么努力 |
[24:20] | Only God can make an orange. | 只有上帝能创造出橙子来 |
[24:22] | Well, whoever made it, | 这个嘛 无论是谁创造的 |
[24:24] | we’re the only place in the universe you can get it. | 我们这里是全宇宙里 唯一能吃到它的地方 |
[24:27] | We better take care of this planet and the people who live here. | 我们最好照顾好这个星球 和住在这里的人 |
[24:32] | And what better reminder of the Earth than an orange. | 而还有什么比一个橙子 更能让人想到地球的呢 |
[24:36] | Because an orange, like the Earth itself, | 因为橙子和地球本身一样 |
[24:38] | is perfect and round. | 是完美而圆形的 |
[24:41] | It’s a flat rectangle! | 是平坦的长方形! |
[24:43] | No, Bob, not really. | 不 鲍勃!其实不是 |
[24:45] | Come on. We are putting people’s lives at risk | 拜托 我们是在把人命置于危险之中 |
[24:49] | in the pursuit of science to solve our many problems. | 为的就是追求科学进步 解决我们的诸多问题 |
[24:53] | You don’t get to drive my vulva! | 我的阴户我做主! |
[24:55] | You don’t get to drive my vulva! | |
[24:57] | You don’t get to drive my vulva! | You don’t get to drive my vulva! 我的阴户我做主! |
[25:01] | No, no! This is Space Force! | 不!这里在讨论太空部队! |
[25:05] | The Supreme Court nomination hearing is Wednesday. | 最高法院的提名听证会要周三才开 |
[25:10] | What the fuck was that? | 这他妈是搞什么啊? |
[25:13] | All right, sorry. Sorry. | 好了 抱歉 |
[25:15] | -Got it. | |
[25:17] | To sum up, | 总而言之 |
[25:21] | this country has enough wealth | 这个国家有足够多的财富 |
[25:23] | that we can give an astronaut who is risking her life for all of us | 我们有条件满足这个 替我们所有人冒生命危险的宇航员 |
[25:28] | an orange every once in a while. | 偶尔让她吃上一个橙子 |
[25:31] | Pretty words, | 话讲得好听 |
[25:33] | but I’m still not hearing any specifics about the science. | 但我依旧没能听到 关于科学的具体细节 |
[25:37] | How do you help my constituents on food stamps? | 你们到底如何帮助 我那些领食品券度日的选民们? |
[25:41] | Maybe it would be cheaper to give your constituents a nutritional paste, | 也许给你的那些选民一些营养膏 这样会更便宜些 |
[25:44] | if all you care about is money. | 要是你只在乎钱的话 |
[25:45] | Would you like us to work on that? | 你想让我们研究一下这个吗? |
[25:48] | Dr. Adrian Mallory, | 阿德里安·马洛里博士 |
[25:49] | Chief Scientist, Space Force. | 太空部队首席科学家 |
[25:52] | If you want specifics, we are developing a new climate satellite | 如果你想听具体细节的话 我们正在研发一颗新型气候卫星 |
[25:57] | that will provide such precise forecasts | 它将能提供极其精准的预报 |
[26:00] | that the advance warning times for tornadoes and hurricanes | 使得龙卷风与飓风的预警时间翻三倍 |
[26:05] | will be tripled, | |
[26:06] | potentially saving tens of thousands of American lives | 拥有救下美国数以万计条人命的潜力 |
[26:11] | and hundreds of billions of American dollars in disaster relief. | 还能省下多达千亿美金的赈灾款 |
[26:17] | Sounds wonderful. | 听起来非常棒 |
[26:19] | It is. | 是很棒 |
[26:20] | But what if a foreign aggressor shoots that satellite down? | 但要是某个外来侵略者 把这颗卫星打了下来呢? |
[26:25] | Not every country with a presence in space | 不是每个拥有航空科技的国家 |
[26:29] | believes in “good for all.” | 都相信“为全人类做好事”的 |
[26:35] | Tap-tap. | 我敲 |
[26:40] | Dr. Mallory came to me recently with a project near and dear to his heart. | 马洛里博士最近因为一个 在他心里地位极重的项目来找过我 |
[26:45] | Something that could benefit all humankind. | 一个可能有益于全人类的项目 |
[26:47] | I believe it involved rat diarrhea. | 我记得是跟老鼠拉肚子有关系 |
[26:50] | And I would like him to be able to continue his experiments | 我想让他能够 将这项实验继续进行下去 不用担心会被毁于一旦 |
[26:54] | without fear of them being destroyed. | |
[26:56] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 难道你们不同意吗? |
[26:59] | General Naird, Dr. Mallory, you may step down. | 内尔德将军 马洛里博士 你们可以退庭了 |
[27:06] | Not you, General Grabaston. | 请留步 格拉巴斯顿将军 |
[27:08] | I have questions for you. | 我有问题要问你 |
[27:12] | Why did you spend eight million to upgrade the F-22 | 你为什么花了整整八百万升级F-22 |
[27:17] | with ostrich leather seats? | 就为了给它们装上了鸵鸟皮的座椅? |
[27:22] | Because ostriches are… feathery, | 因为鸵鸟 身上有很多羽毛 |
[27:27] | like the magical Earth. | 就像这神奇的地球一样 |