时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | There she is. | 她起来咯 |
[00:22] | Sleepyhead. Another late night? | 瞌睡虫 又晚睡啦? |
[00:24] | -Another early morning? -You know what they say. | -又早起啦? -你知道老话怎么说的 |
[00:26] | Early bird catches the worm. | 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 |
[00:28] | Know what the night owl catches? | 你知道夜猫子有什么吃吗? |
[00:29] | – What? -Rats. | -什么? -老鼠 |
[00:32] | Yeah, well, I’d rather eat a rat than a worm. | 嗯 反正我宁愿吃老鼠也不要吃虫子 |
[00:35] | Having tried both, I think you would prefer the worms. | 两个我都吃过 我觉得你会更喜欢吃虫 |
[00:37] | Rats are very sinewy in texture. | 老鼠挺难嚼的 口感上 |
[00:40] | Worms go down quite easily. That’s why I– | 虫子比较容易下肚 所以我才… 嗯 |
[00:51] | That’s why I call them the spaghetti of the ground. | 所以我才管它们叫在地上爬的意面 |
[00:55] | Wow! Sounds crazy. | 哇!听起来 好疯狂呦 |
[00:59] | Uh… | |
[01:00] | you are going to clean up after yourself, are you not? | 你有打算要自己收拾干净的 对吧? |
[01:04] | I have to go to school. I’m late. | 我得去上学了 要迟到了 |
[01:05] | Hmm. Well, if you’d just gotten up when your alarm went off, | 假如你闹钟响时就起床的话 |
[01:07] | you wouldn’t be late, so clean up the counter. | 就不会迟到了 去把台面擦干净 |
[01:09] | Jesus Christ, Dad. Get off my back. | 我的天呐 爸 你就别烦我了 |
[01:10] | I want you to go over there and wipe the counter | 我要你给我走过去 把台面给擦干净了 |
[01:14] | because if you don’t, it’s going to attract ants. | 因为如果你不擦的话 会引来蚂蚁的 |
[01:17] | It’s really not that big a deal, okay? Quit being such a bitch about it. | 又不是什么大不了的事 别再这样逼逼叨叨的了 好么? |
[01:19] | Hey, hey, hey! You do not talk to me that way. | 喂!不许你这样跟我讲话 |
[01:23] | Yes, sir, General Naird. | 遵命 内尔德将军 |
[01:24] | Get your keister in there and clean the kitchen. | 给我立刻回到厨房来 把东西收拾干净了 |
[01:27] | That is a direct order. | 这是我给你下的命令! |
[01:31] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[01:32] | You’re good with this, right? You’re okay with this? | 这事你同意了 对吧? 这么做没关系? |
[01:34] | Oh, he is not the father. | 噢 他肯定不是亲生父亲 |
[01:36] | Uh, Mallory’s in your office. | 马洛里在您的办公室里 |
[01:38] | What’s the point of a waiting area if nobody waits? | 如果谁都不等的话 那要这个等候区干嘛啊? |
[01:40] | -Serious question. | 我是当真在问你 |
[01:42] | Oh, uh, also, FLOTUS’s office called. | 噢 对了 总统夫人办公室打来过 |
[01:44] | The first lady has some thoughts on Space Force uniforms. | 第一夫人对太空部队的制服有些想法 |
[01:47] | We have uniforms. | 我们已经有制服了啊 |
[01:48] | Well, she thinks they could use some refinement. | 哦 她觉得可以再改得精致一些 |
[01:50] | -Handle it. -Really? | -你去处理 -真的吗? |
[01:52] | I don’t know much about clothing design. | 我可怎么懂服装设计 |
[01:53] | No, make it go away. | 不 是让他们别来烦 |
[01:55] | Your only job is to help me. So help me. | 你唯一的工作就是帮我 你倒是帮帮我啊 |
[01:57] | I’ll do my best, sir. | 我会尽我的全力的 长官 |
[01:58] | Do my best. | 要尽“我”的全力 |
[02:00] | The last 20 seconds has reminded me that your best is terrible. | 刚才20秒的对话提醒了我 “你的全力”有多无力 |
[02:02] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[02:03] | I doubt it. | 我不信 |
[02:06] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[02:07] | I have marital problems, | 我手上有婚姻的麻烦 |
[02:09] | teenager problems, FLOTUS problems. | 青少年的麻烦 第一夫人的麻烦 |
[02:11] | I don’t have the bandwidth for any more problems. | 我已经没有手来管其他的麻烦了 |
[02:14] | -What do you want? -The lunar habitat experiment. | -你想要怎样? -月球栖息地实验 对哦 你的月亮帐篷 |
[02:17] | Mmm. Yes. Your moon tent. | |
[02:19] | It’s serious, Mark. | 这是很严肃的事 马克 |
[02:20] | If we can’t prove that we can live on the moon, | 要是我们无法证明 人类可以在月球上生存 |
[02:23] | then there is no moon base, there is no Mars base. | 那我们将不会有月球基地 也不会有火星基地 |
[02:25] | The lunar habitat experiment’s been going on two years. | 这个月球栖息地实验 已经进行了整整两年 |
[02:28] | If it fails, then the whole mission is set back | 如果失败的话 就相当于整个任务被延误了两年 |
[02:31] | by that amount of time. | |
[02:32] | So what’s the problem? | 那么 有什么问题? |
[02:34] | Three spacemen and a civilian sculptor. | 要三个宇航员和一个平民雕塑家 |
[02:37] | Jesus. A sculptor? Why? | 天呐 雕塑家?干嘛啊? |
[02:39] | The personality dynamics are the subject of the experiment. | 这项实验的研究对象是 不同性格之间的动态 |
[02:43] | The sculptor’s humane creativity | 雕塑家感性的创造力 |
[02:46] | is meant to balance the rationality of the astronauts, | 是用来平衡宇航员的理性的 |
[02:51] | but now, one week left, | 但偏偏就在还剩下一周时 |
[02:53] | one of them has gone… | 其中有一个人… |
[02:54] | Don’t say AWOL. | 别告诉我擅离职守了 |
[02:55] | -…mad. -Thank God. | -疯了 -谢天谢地 |
[02:57] | -I bet it was the sculptor. -Uh, actually, it wasn’t. | -我打赌肯定是雕塑家 -还真不是 |
[03:00] | Okay, whatever. | 好吧 无所谓 |
[03:01] | Let’s just find someone else and throw ’em in there. | 再找个人丢进去不就行了 |
[03:03] | How hard can that be? | 这事能有多难啊? |
[03:05] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么容易 |
[03:06] | They had to be exhaustively tested | 候选人必须得经过一系列的详尽测试 |
[03:09] | -for psychological fitness. -Mm-hmm. | 确保其心理健康才行 |
[03:11] | If we don’t get a cool, calm, collected presence in there stat, | 如果我们不即刻找到一个 沉着冷静的人 加入到队伍中去 |
[03:15] | this experiment is doomed. | 这项实验就注定要失败 |
[03:18] | Maybe the Navy can loan us one of their submariners. | 也许海军可以借一个潜艇水兵给我们 |
[03:20] | They have a superior mental fitness. | 他们拥有极佳的心理素质 |
[03:22] | To be trapped underwater with 100 men’s farts, | 与一百个男人的屁一同困在水底下 |
[03:26] | you have to be so strong. | 你得有… 多坚强啊 |
[03:31] | All right. I’ll do it. | 好吧 让我来 |
[03:33] | Mark, though an amazing commander, | 马克 尽管你是个很棒司令 |
[03:36] | you’ve had no psychological counseling whatsoever. | 但你完全没接受过心理辅导 |
[03:39] | Oh, no need. | 不 不需要 |
[03:40] | My screws are tight. | 我的内心很强大 |
[03:42] | Sir, with all due respect, you’d go to pieces. | 长官 无意冒犯 您肯定会崩溃的 |
[03:46] | Dr. Chan, I have been chased through the Bosnian woods | 陈博士啊 我被整支西伯利亚第三军 追着跑过了波斯尼亚森林 |
[03:50] | by the entire Serb 3rd Army. | |
[03:51] | I think that I can spend a week in a plastic Motel 6. | 我觉得在这个塑料做的廉价旅馆里 住上一周应该没什么问题 |
[03:55] | I’m gonna pack my bag. | 我这就去整理行装 |
[03:56] | Tell my bunkmates I’m headed to Crater Camp. | 告诉我的室友们 我要向环形山营地进发了 |
[03:58] | Um… | |
[03:59] | ♪ Crater Camp! I’m headed to Crater Camp ♪ | 环形山营地! 我要向环形山营地进发了 (一周后回来 那时最好已经收拾干净了!) |
[04:21] | Obviously, a uniform designed by the first lady would be quite a coup, | 当然了 一套由第一夫人设计的制服 会是相当了不起的成就 |
[04:24] | and I understand her desire to support right-wing clothing designers | 我也明白她想支持右翼服装设计师 |
[04:27] | -out of fairness… -Is that the first lady? | -是为了公平起见… -第一夫人吗? |
[04:28] | Let me talk to her real quick. | 让我跟她说两句 |
[04:30] | Uh, I’m sorry. I have to put you on hold. One of our rockets, uh, did something. | 很抱歉 我得让您稍候一下 我们这里的一支火箭那个啥了 |
[04:34] | Go away. I’m not on with FLOTUS. I’m on with her chief of staff. | 走开 我没在跟总统夫人通话 这是她的幕僚长 |
[04:37] | Oh, my sweet, innocent Brad. | 噢 我天真可爱的布拉德啊 |
[04:39] | Chief of staff is only one step away from FLOTUS, | 幕僚长离总统夫人只有一步之遥 |
[04:42] | who’s only one step away from POTUS. | 夫人离总统也只有一步之遥 |
[04:44] | You gotta develop the relationship, bruh. | 你要学会搞关系啊 老弟 |
[04:46] | Well, I don’t know, bruh. | 呃 不太好吧 “老弟” |
[04:48] | Well, it’s happening. Yoink. | 呃 管你好不好 |
[04:49] | Hey, this is Space Force head media manager F. Tony Scarapiducci. | 嘿 我是太空部队首席媒体经理 次·托尼·斯卡劳姆基 |
[04:53] | Who am I speaking with? | 我这是在跟谁通话呀? |
[04:54] | This is FLOTUS Chief of Staff Evelyn Murray. | 我是总统夫人的幕僚长 伊芙琳·默里 |
[04:56] | -Evvy! Evvy! – No! | 小伊呀! |
[04:58] | -Stop that! -Oh, this is so exciting. | -住手! -喔 这真是太令人兴奋了 |
[05:00] | I can’t tell you how thrilled we are | 我简直无法形容给你听我们有多激动 |
[05:02] | that the first lady has shown interest in our Space Force uniforms. | 第一夫人竟然 对我们太空部队的制服感兴趣 |
[05:05] | But, of course, the process of adapting our current uniforms | 但话说回来 改进我们现有制服的这一过程 |
[05:08] | is complex and close to impossible. | 是很复杂的 近乎于不可能 |
[05:10] | However, doing the impossible, Evvy, it’s what we’re all about. | 不过呢 这种不可能的事呀 小伊 就是我们专做的事 |
[05:13] | To clarify, while we welcome the first lady’s input, | 澄清一下 尽管我们很欢迎第一夫人的建议 |
[05:16] | it is very important that we manage expectations. | 我们对期望要有个合理的预估 这一点也非常重要 |
[05:19] | Translation, tell her to send over everything she’s got. We cannot wait. | 意思就是 让她把想到的都发过来吧 我们已经迫不及待了 |
[05:23] | I’m tingling. I’m actually tingling, Evvy. | 我发抖了 我都在发抖了 小伊 |
[05:25] | -I’ll talk to you soon. | 我们回头再聊哦 |
[05:30] | Ha! | |
[05:31] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么啊? |
[05:32] | Naird asked me to shut this down. | 内尔德要我拒绝他们 |
[05:34] | And you also just punched a general. That is not cool. | 而且你刚才还打了将军一拳 这样可不行! |
[05:37] | One-star general. Always say one-star general. | 一星将军 每次都要说清楚是一星 |
[05:39] | I don’t have to do that. | 我才不用说呢 |
[05:40] | Just follow my lead, okay, Brad? | 跟着我就好 好么 布拉德? |
[05:42] | It’s gonna be great. | 肯定会很顺利的 |
[05:43] | You know, I could use a little vacation. | 我还真该度个小假了 |
[05:45] | This is just what I need. | 这正是我所需要的 |
[05:47] | It’s no vacation, Mark. | 这可不是去度假 马克 |
[05:50] | Relax. I got this. | 放松 我能行的 |
[05:52] | I am what used to be known in America as a man. | 我就是那种 以前在美国被称之为男人的东西 |
[05:57] | So let’s take a make-believe trip to the fake moon, right? | 让我们假装启程 去这个假月球吧 对不? (月球栖息地实验 第一日) |
[06:15] | Decontamination process complete. | 去污染流程已完成 |
[06:18] | You may now enter the habitat. | 你现在可以进入小屋了 |
[06:32] | Wow. That is ripe. | 哇喔 真够臭的 |
[06:37] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[06:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:40] | We’re making dinner. Come join us. | 我们在做晚餐呢 一起来吧 |
[06:42] | Hope you like potatoes. | 希望你喜欢吃土豆 |
[06:44] | Well, I’m not much of a potato man myself. | 我个人是不太爱吃土豆啦 |
[06:47] | I like my starch in my collars. | 淀粉我只喜欢在熨衣领时用 |
[06:50] | But you folks have really doubled down on the potatoes. | 但你们几个算是全押在了土豆上 |
[06:54] | Say, looks like nice, rich soil here. | 那个啥 这里的泥土挺肥沃的呀 |
[06:58] | Wow. | 哇喔 |
[06:59] | Have you ever considered growing asparagus? | 你们有没有考虑过要种点芦笋呢? |
[07:02] | From moon dust fertilized with our feces? | 用这以我们粪便为肥料的月球尘土? |
[07:05] | Oh, I never thought of that. | 我怎么就没想到呢 |
[07:06] | Hey, gang, maybe we could have grown pineapples and chocolate pies. | 嘿 小伙伴们 我们本可以 种点菠萝和巧克力派的呀 |
[07:11] | You must be Major Jane Pike. | 你应该就是简·派克少校了吧 |
[07:14] | Microbiologist, winner of the Carlos J. Finlay prize. | 微生物学家 卡洛斯·J·芬利奖获得者 |
[07:18] | And now I grow potatoes. | 而现在我却成种土豆的了 换了我的话 肯定会先介绍拿奖的事 |
[07:21] | Well, I would maybe lead with the prize thing. | |
[07:25] | Captain Dave Powers, astronaut, | 戴夫·鲍尔斯上尉 宇航员 |
[07:28] | six missions to the ISS. Very impressive. | 去国际空间站执行过六次任务 很了不起 |
[07:30] | And yet here I am… with Jerome. | 我却还是来了这里 跟杰罗姆在一起 对了 雕塑家 |
[07:33] | Ah, yes. The sculptor. | |
[07:36] | Have you sculpted anything that I would be familiar with? | 你有没有雕刻过 哪件我听说过的东西? |
[07:40] | Perhaps a national monument or war memorial? | 比如哪个国家级文物 或是战争纪念碑什么的? |
[07:44] | I make giant phalluses out of sand. | 我用沙子制作巨型的阴茎 |
[07:46] | They’re in the Native American Museum in Taos. | 它们被存放在 陶斯镇的美国原住民博物馆里 |
[07:49] | There’s also one in the desert right outside the base. | 基地旁边的沙漠里也有一件 |
[07:51] | I thought that was teenagers. | 我还以为是哪些个青少年搞的 |
[07:55] | Dave, I don’t wanna give you any unsolicited advice… | 戴夫 我也不想给你 提什么不请自来的建议… |
[07:58] | -Then don’t. -…but your workstation is a mess, | -那就别 -可你的工作台真是太乱了 |
[08:00] | and how you do one thing is how you do everything. | 一屋不扫 何以扫天下 |
[08:03] | There’s a sticky film on top, and, yeah, those are ants. | 上面有一层黏黏的东西 还有 对 是蚂蚁 |
[08:08] | You’ve got ants in there. | 你这里还有蚂蚁 |
[08:09] | No. | 没有 |
[08:10] | Yes, I can clearly see ants right there. | 有 我看得很清楚 这里有蚂蚁 |
[08:12] | Well, that is impossible, because there are no ants on the moon. | 那是不可能的 因为月球上没有蚂蚁 |
[08:18] | I’d like you to clean it up. | 我要你把它收拾干净了 |
[08:20] | I don’t take orders from you. | 我才不用听你的命令呢 |
[08:22] | We’re all equals here. | 我们这里都是平等的 |
[08:23] | Except maybe new guy. | 可能除了这个新来的吧 |
[08:26] | General New Guy. | 新来的将军 |
[08:28] | Captain, Major, sculptor, I would like you to clean this mess up. | 上尉 少校 雕塑家 我想让你们把这堆垃圾搞干净了 |
[08:31] | Immediately. | 立刻去 |
[08:36] | Ten hut! | 立正! |
[08:49] | As you were. | 稍息 |
[09:07] | Sick. | 爽 |
[09:10] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[09:14] | Uh, hey, guys. My dad’s away, so party at my house here night. | 嘿 大家 我爸出门了 所以今晚在我家开派对 |
[09:18] | Feel free to forward… | 请随意转发哦… |
[09:21] | narcs not welcome. | 不欢迎吸毒 闪咯 |
[09:22] | Peace. | |
[09:25] | Yeah, okay. | 嗯 可以 |
[09:37] | ♪ Tuck and fold and make it tight ♪ | 先折后叠 铺豆腐 |
[09:40] | ♪ Do it once, and do it right ♪ | 一次做好 不重复 |
[09:43] | ♪ Even front and even end ♪ | 前边平来 后边整 |
[09:46] | ♪ Makes your rack your tidy friend ♪ | 铺好床铺 爱干净 |
[09:52] | ♪ Tuck and fold and make it tight ♪ | 先折后叠 铺豆腐 |
[09:55] | -♪ Do it once and do it right ♪ | 一次做好 不重复 |
[10:02] | -♪ Even front and even end ♪ | 前边平来 后边整 |
[10:05] | ♪ Makes your rack… ♪ | 铺好床… |
[10:08] | Hey. | 喂 |
[10:09] | I stopped singing. You can stop that… ing. | 我不唱了 你也可以不要吹…那玩意了 |
[10:22] | There’s a treadmill for that. | 要跑步有跑步机 |
[10:24] | I prefer the open road. | 我更喜欢在开阔的大路上跑 |
[10:37] | -What are you guys up to? -Feelings survey. | -你们都在干嘛呢? -情感调查 |
[10:41] | -What? -I thought you said feelings survey. | -怎么了? -我听错了 以为你说情感调查 |
[10:43] | Yeah, it’s for Mallory. | 没错 这是为马洛里写的 |
[10:44] | It’s a detailed diary of everything that’s bothering us. | 这是一份详尽的日记 记录困扰我们的一切 |
[10:47] | It’s kind of the point of the whole thing. | 整个实验可以说就是为了这个 |
[10:49] | Like if we’re upset that we can’t sleep, | 比如我们很难过自己睡不着觉 |
[10:51] | and then we stay up thinking about not being able to sleep, | 然后我们整宿不眠 想着自己睡不着这件事 |
[10:54] | and that makes us stay up even longer. | 然后 这会让我们更睡不了觉 |
[10:55] | Whoa, whoa. No, no, no. | 不 不对 |
[10:58] | You did not put that down. | 不许你们写这个 |
[11:00] | I did. | 我已经写了 |
[11:01] | That is not upset. | 这可不叫难过 |
[11:02] | Upset is getting your plane shot out from under you. | 难过是你的飞机被人从底下打穿了 |
[11:05] | Upset is when a so-called smart bomb misses the tank and hits a tour bus. | 难过是当一个所谓的智能炸弹 没命中坦克 却击中了一辆旅游巴士 |
[11:10] | That is upset. | 那才叫难过 |
[11:11] | I will go out on a limb and say that none of you have ever actually been upset. | 我大胆地猜测一下 你们中没有人经历过真正的难过 可恶! |
[11:21] | Gah! | |
[11:22] | Goddamn it! | |
[11:25] | Who put the tube on the track? | 谁把管子放在跑道上的? |
[11:28] | You broke it. | 你摔坏了 |
[11:30] | No, it still bears weight. | 没 还能承重 |
[11:32] | Not your foot. | 不是说你的脚 |
[11:33] | My didgeridoo. | 是我的狄洁里都号角 |
[11:34] | Oh, stop talking baby talk. You’re a grown man. | 噢 别说得自己像个小婴儿似的 你可是个成年人 |
[11:38] | This was my one personal item. | 这是我唯一的私人物品 |
[11:41] | Now I have nothing. | 现在我一无所有了 |
[11:43] | Well, maybe it would not have happened | 也许你们中有一个人懂得 怎样保持好环境整洁的话 这种事就不会发生了! |
[11:45] | if any of you knew how to keep an environment clean. | |
[11:48] | I’ll have you know that clutter often goes hand in hand with creativity. | 我告诉你 乱堆东西与创造力是密切相关的 |
[11:52] | Well, kudos. | 哦 恭喜啊 |
[11:53] | Both you and my child are very creative. | 你跟我的孩子一样 都很有创造力 |
[11:59] | Oh, my… | |
[12:01] | There’s no way to fix it? | 不能修了吗? 你要怎么修啊? |
[12:04] | He’s got issues. | 他这人有毛病 |
[12:07] | That’s what I mean. I think he did it on purpose. | 我也这么觉得 我觉得他是故意的 |
[12:10] | Why can’t he just follow the rules like everyone else? | 他为什么就不能 像大家一样守规矩呢? |
[12:13] | What seemed like an accident… | 看起来像个意外… |
[12:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:21] | Hey– Oh. | 嘿 (新鲜出炉的比萨) |
[12:25] | Twenty pies for Erin Naird. | 艾琳·内尔德订的20块比萨 |
[12:28] | Am I at the wrong house? | 我来错地方了吗? |
[12:30] | No. Just give them to me. | 没有 给我就行了 |
[12:37] | Twenty pizzas is a lot of pizzas. | 20块比萨是很多比萨啊 |
[12:39] | Yeah. Okay. Cool. Thanks. | 嗯 好的 行了 多谢啊 |
[12:55] | What are we missing? | 我们还缺什么? |
[12:57] | – Whipped cream. – Yes. | -淡奶油 -对 |
[12:58] | We have to have whipped cream. | 淡奶油可是必不可少的 这怎么样? |
[13:00] | -How’s that? | |
[13:02] | More, Daddy. | 再来点 爸爸 |
[13:03] | More. All right. All right… | 再来点?好嘞 |
[13:06] | Here’s a little bit more then. How about that? | 那就再加一点点 这样呢? |
[13:08] | More, Daddy! | 再来点呀 爸爸! |
[13:09] | I didn’t expect that answer! | 我可没想到你会这么回答! |
[13:11] | There you go. | 这样就好了 |
[13:13] | -More, Daddy! -Bah! All right! | -再多来点呀 爸爸! -好吧! |
[13:15] | Let’s eat. | 我们开吃吧 (第二日) |
[13:41] | I heard him moaning, | 我听见他一直在呻吟 |
[13:42] | “Daddy will give you more cream,” over and over. | “爸爸会给你好多奶油吃的” |
[13:45] | Ew. | |
[13:46] | That dude just makes me uncomfortable. | 这家伙让我很不自在 |
[13:49] | I don’t know how I’m gonna get through the next few days. | 我不知道我要怎样才能 熬过接下来的几天了 |
[13:52] | Subject four was supposed to balance the dynamic, | 四号对象本是用来平衡动态用的 |
[13:55] | but he’s actually destabilizing it. | 可他却让平衡动摇 |
[13:57] | Instead of a solid four-sided square, | 与期望中稳固的四边形相悖 |
[13:59] | it’s become a triangle of spite against him. | 我们得到了对他怨恨的三角形 |
[14:02] | His blood pressure is spiking. | 他的血压在迅速上升 |
[14:04] | And his bowel movements have become miserly and unspontaneous. | 他的排便也变得稀少和不自然了 |
[14:09] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[14:10] | A lifetime of military jackassery | 长期受到军队里愚蠢行事风格的熏陶 |
[14:13] | has taught him to repress and displace everything. | 教会了他怎样抑制和逃避一切 |
[14:18] | All this man does is eat his feelings. | 这个人就只知道咽下自己的情感 |
[14:21] | Who knows what he is holding inside. | 谁知道他肚子里都塞了些什么 |
[14:25] | From the look of it, sir, mostly mashed potatoes. | 从表面上来看 先生 基本上全是土豆泥 |
[14:29] | Whoa… | |
[14:32] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’d wear these. | 嗯 这我可愿意穿 很好 |
[14:34] | -Yeah, so would the Greatest Showman. -Okay, you know what? | -马戏之王也愿意 -行 你猜怎么着? |
[14:36] | The movie might have sucked, but that soundtrack was fire. | 那电影可能是挺搓的 但原声带可炸了好吗 |
[14:39] | Yeah… | |
[14:42] | It’s FLOTUS’s office. | 是总统夫人办公室打来的 |
[14:44] | I’m ending this. | 我要了结了这件事 |
[14:47] | General Gregory speaking. | 我是格里高利将军 |
[14:49] | Did you get the uniforms? | 你们收到制服了吗? |
[14:50] | -Uh, yes, we did, and I have to, uh– –Yes, yes, yes! And they were to die for. | -是的 收到了 但我得… -收到了收到了 简直要美死人了 |
[14:55] | But as wonderful as they are, | 尽管它们很精美 |
[14:56] | we do have some practical concerns about functionality. | 我们在实用性方面还是有些担忧 士兵们试穿过了? |
[14:59] | Have your troops tried them on? | |
[15:01] | -Well… -Uh, no. No. | -这个嘛… -没有 |
[15:02] | Well, FLOTUS would like to see some pictures of them in action. | 总统夫人想要看到 士兵们穿上后的照片 |
[15:06] | Uh, let me think about that. | 让我考虑一下 |
[15:07] | We thought about it, and, Evvy, we are all over that. | 我们考虑好了 小伊啊 我们这就行动 |
[15:11] | All right, Cap’n, show me what I wanna see. | 好嘞 上尉 给我看点我想看的 好嘞 来转个圈 |
[15:13] | Ooh, ‘kay. Now spin it. | |
[15:17] | -Now pull it. | -先扭一扭 再抖一抖 -不 |
[15:18] | -Now bop it. -No. | |
[15:19] | -Bap it! -No. Why am I in a cape? | -跳一个嘛 -不!我干嘛要穿个斗篷啊? |
[15:21] | I mean, she knows we’re not Avengers, right? | 她知道我们不是复仇者联盟 对吧? |
[15:23] | How many buttons does a jacket need? | 一件夹克要这么多纽扣吗? |
[15:25] | By the time I get this on, the war will be over. | 等我穿上这件衣服 战争都结束了 |
[15:27] | Why are all these seams pointing to my wenis? | 为啥这些接缝都指着我的小鸡鸡啊? |
[15:29] | Oh, I’m so sorry. Are you Tommy Hilfiger? | 抱歉 你是汤米·希尔费格吗? |
[15:31] | -What? -No? Are you Hugo Boss? | -啊? -不?你是雨果·博斯? |
[15:33] | -Who? -No? Then shut the fuck up and bap it. | -谁? -不是?那就闭上臭嘴 乖乖跳起来 |
[15:36] | -Dude, I think he sewed them. -No, I didn’t sew them. | -哥们 我感觉是他缝的 -不 不是我缝的 |
[15:38] | -Did you sew them? -No, I didn’t, but the woman who did | -是你缝的吗? -不 不是 但缝这个的女人 |
[15:41] | is an absolute genius and has earned our respect, | 是个百分百的天才 她已经赢得了我们的尊重 |
[15:43] | so please just pretend like you’re into it, okay? | 所以拜托了 假装你们很喜欢 好吗? |
[15:46] | I’m sorry, I can’t, because I’m actually not that good of an actor. General. | 抱歉 我做不到 因为我演技还没好到这个地步 将军 对不起 |
[15:49] | Hmm? I’m sorry. | |
[15:51] | FLOTUS doesn’t have the power to force us to wear these. | 总统夫人没有权力来强迫我们穿这些 |
[15:54] | I don’t think. | 至少我这么认为 (夏延山监狱) |
[15:58] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[15:59] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[16:01] | I like your… | 我喜欢你的… |
[16:03] | -Oh, the cornrows? -Yeah. | -哦 这玉米辫啊? -是的 |
[16:05] | Oh, yeah, my roommate did it. | 是呀 我室友编的 |
[16:07] | Yeah. It’s not appropriation when they do it to you. | 是的 如果是她们给你编的话 就不算文化挪用 |
[16:10] | Oh. | |
[16:11] | How are you? | 你还好吗? |
[16:13] | How’s school going? Are you making new friends? | 学校里还顺利吗?有交到新朋友吗? |
[16:16] | I really miss DC. | 我很想念华府 |
[16:19] | Yeah, I do too. | 嗯 我也想念华府 |
[16:20] | Also, my freedom. | 还有我的自由 |
[16:22] | But, honey, it’s important to adapt. | 但亲爱的啊 适应环境是很重要的 |
[16:25] | Try to fit in. | 要努力融合进去 |
[16:26] | -That’s why I joined a gang. | 所以我才加入了一个黑帮 |
[16:28] | Did I say gang? I meant club. | 我说成黑帮了吗?我的意思是俱乐部 |
[16:31] | Basically, it’s a book club. How’s Daddy? | 基本上就是个读书会来着 爸爸怎么样了? |
[16:33] | Insane. | 发疯了 |
[16:35] | He treats me like a total child and then leaves me with a Post-it Note. | 他把我当成三岁小孩来管 然后给我留了个便签说 |
[16:39] | “Bye. See you in a week. | “拜 一周后再见吧 |
[16:41] | Going into the lunar habitat. Don’t call.” | 要去月球栖息地了 别打给我” |
[16:44] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 喔 真抱歉 |
[16:45] | What’s wrong with him? | 他到底什么毛病啊? |
[16:47] | I don’t know, really. | 我也不知道 其实 |
[16:49] | And neither does he. | 他也不知道 |
[16:51] | You know, those top military guys, they’re too afraid to get into therapy | 你知道的 那些军队里的高管 他们很害怕去做心理治疗 |
[16:55] | because they can have their security clearance taken away. | 因为那会使得他们失去安全许可 |
[16:58] | Ah! | |
[16:59] | Okay. Well, that explains a lot. | 好吧 这就都解释得通了 |
[17:02] | But poor Daddy. | 可怜的老爸 在月球栖息地里待一周 整天只能跟自己对话? |
[17:03] | A week away in a lunar habitat, alone with his thoughts? | |
[17:07] | I spent two days in solitary, and it almost broke me. | 我在禁闭房里待了两天就差点崩溃了 |
[17:12] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么? |
[17:13] | I did what I had to do. | 我也是逼不得已 |
[17:14] | You take away my sourdough bread, you’re gonna get poisoned. | 你敢抢我的酸面团面包 就不要怕被下毒 -时间到 -妈 |
[17:16] | -Time’s up. -Mom. | |
[17:18] | He’s probably feeling lonely too, so you gotta be there for each other. | 他肯定也感觉很孤独 所以你们必须要互相陪伴着对方 |
[17:22] | Too? | 也? |
[17:23] | That hair is a cry for help. | 你这头发就是在呼救的标志 |
[17:25] | It’s a cry for help, just like Daddy’s lunar habitat. | 很明显是在呼救 就像老爸去月球栖息地一样 |
[17:29] | -I prefer the brown hair. The brown hair! | 我更喜欢棕发 粽色的头发! |
[17:38] | Sorry I’m late. Nobody told me about dinner. | 抱歉 我起晚了 没人跟我说晚餐的事啊 |
[17:41] | It’s all in the schedule. Maybe get with the program. | 全写在日程表里 学会入乡随俗吧 |
[17:44] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[17:47] | I’ll just whip up a bit of the old… | 我就 随便弄一些… |
[17:52] | potato. | 土豆吃 |
[18:05] | God. | |
[19:00] | Mark. | 马克 |
[19:02] | Mark. | 马克 |
[19:04] | Mark! | 马克! |
[19:06] | Huh? What? | |
[19:10] | – Hey. -Huh? | 喂 |
[19:11] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[19:14] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[19:17] | Do you want some scotch? I’ve got a swallow left. | 你想来点苏格兰威士忌么? 我这儿还剩一口 |
[19:21] | No, I’m good. | 哦 不用了 |
[19:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:24] | Well, uh, maybe just try to scream slightly less? | 好吧 要不尽量少尖叫一点点? |
[19:28] | -Roger that. –Good night. | -收到 -晚安 (第四日) |
[19:40] | ♪ I like bread and butter ♪ | |
[19:43] | ♪ I like toast and jam ♪ | |
[19:45] | ♪ That’s what my baby feeds me ♪ | |
[19:48] | ♪ I’m her loving man ♪ | |
[19:49] | ♪ Well… ♪ | |
[19:51] | ♪ She don’t cook mashed potatoes ♪ | |
[19:53] | ♪ She don’t cook T-bone steaks ♪ | |
[19:55] | ♪ Don’t give me peanut butter ♪ | |
[19:58] | ♪ She knows that I can’t take ♪ | |
[20:00] | ♪ Well, she don’t cook mashed potatoes ♪ | |
[20:03] | ♪ She don’t cook T-bone steaks… ♪ | |
[20:16] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢? |
[20:17] | I gotta go for a real run. Work off some of this energy. | 我得去好好跑一圈 发泄一下这些能量 |
[20:20] | Don’t forget your space suit. | 别忘了穿太空服 |
[20:22] | You can’t breathe on the moon. | 你在月球上是没法呼吸的 |
[20:34] | Turn back, Mark. You’re overheating. | 快回头 马克 你的身体过热了 |
[20:37] | Sweat is weakness leaving the body. | 汗水就是软弱在离开身体 |
[20:42] | Your heart rate is quite high. | 你的心跳非常快 |
[20:44] | And he still hasn’t had a bowel movement. | 而且他至今仍没有排便 |
[20:47] | Go back to the habitat, Mark. | 回到小屋里去 马克 |
[20:49] | I can’t have this experiment fall apart | 我不能让实验就这样失败了 |
[20:52] | because you’re too stubborn to admit | 仅仅因为你太过冥顽不灵 |
[20:55] | that you weren’t right for this mission. | 不愿承认自己不适合这项任务 布拉德? |
[21:25] | – Brad? | |
[21:29] | Brad, are you on the phone? | 布拉德 你在打电话了吗? |
[21:32] | -Brad! | 布拉德! |
[21:34] | Go away. | 别来烦我 |
[21:35] | You better not be making that phone call, Brad. | 你最好别打这通电话 布拉德 |
[21:37] | I am. I’m ending this. | 我在打了 我要终结这一切 |
[21:39] | Brad. Sweet Brad, don’t ruin this for us! | 布拉德 贴心的布拉德呀 别毁了我们的好事! |
[21:43] | So, what do you think? | 那么 你们觉得怎么样啊? 这是个很棒的问题 你问得问题很棒 |
[21:46] | Uh, that’s a great question. You ask, uh, very good questions. | |
[21:50] | And the answer is? | 回答是? |
[21:52] | Ma’am, this is very difficult for me to say, | 女士 说出这句话 我也很为难 |
[21:55] | but the uniforms, well, they’re just not working for us. | 但这些制服啊 那个 真不怎么适合我们 |
[22:00] | I’m sorry, but, respectfully, | 对不起 我们谢绝了 |
[22:03] | we can’t go in this direction. | 我们不能朝这个方向走下去 |
[22:06] | Okay. We’ll send some more options. | 好的 我们晚点再发些样式过来 |
[22:10] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[22:12] | Come on, Brad! | 有没有搞错啊 布拉德! |
[22:23] | Get out of there, toad. | 让开吧 蛤蟆 |
[22:35] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[22:41] | No, no, no. Don’t get up. You’re too weak. | 不 别站起来 你太虚弱了 |
[22:43] | Ah… I’m not weak. You’re weak. | 我不弱 你才弱呢 |
[22:45] | Oh. | |
[22:48] | Here. Eat something. | 来 吃点东西 |
[22:52] | Mm. | |
[22:53] | Sorry. Potatoes again. | 抱歉 又是土豆 |
[22:57] | I’ve had worse. | 我吃过更糟的 |
[23:01] | Rats. Worms. | 老鼠 虫子 |
[23:03] | Rabbit when I got lucky. | 运气好的话 有兔子吃 |
[23:08] | I’ve eaten bugs. | 我吃过臭虫 |
[23:11] | Where’d you eat bugs, Mark? | 你在哪里吃的臭虫啊 马克? |
[23:12] | I don’t know. Various places. | 不好说 在好多地方 |
[23:15] | Bosnia. | 波斯尼亚 |
[23:19] | I crash-landed in hostile territory. | 我在敌方领土上坠落了 |
[23:24] | I was in the woods for ten days. | 我在树林里待了十天 |
[23:27] | On the run. | 一直在逃 |
[23:33] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[23:36] | You’re not alone now. | 你现在不是一个人了 |
[23:41] | Let us help. | 让我们帮帮你吧 |
[23:48] | And POTUS wants boots on the moon by 2024. | 而总统却想要在2024年之前登陆月球 |
[23:53] | How’s that even possible? | 这怎么可能啊? |
[23:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:00] | Plus, China and Russia are trying to take out our internet every day. | 另外 中国和俄国每天都在想着 怎么夺走我们的互联网 |
[24:05] | Mmm. | |
[24:06] | People really like the internet. | 人们可喜欢互联网了 |
[24:09] | -They’re always checking it. – Yeah. | -每时每刻都在互联网上看东西 -是 |
[24:11] | Yeah. Yeah. | |
[24:12] | And if I can’t protect it… | -是啊 -如果我没法保护它的话… |
[24:15] | Well, that’s a lot of stress. | 嗯 这是很大的压力啊 |
[24:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:20] | My daughter and I fight constantly. | 我女儿总跟我吵架 |
[24:22] | Half the time, I don’t even know what we’re fighting about. | 有一半时间 我都不知道我们在吵什么 |
[24:26] | Well, what about your wife? Can she help? | 那你的太太呢?她能帮上忙吗? |
[24:30] | She’s pretty much out of the equation. | 她呀 基本上指望不到了 真抱歉 |
[24:33] | -Oh. -I’m sorry. | |
[24:37] | Have some more tea. | 再喝点茶吧 |
[24:38] | Tea fixes everything. | 茶什么都能治 谢谢你 杰罗姆 |
[24:40] | Oh. Thank you, Jerome. | |
[24:44] | Nutley, New Jersey. | 新泽西州 纳特利 |
[24:45] | I would love to get my parents into one of those assisted living centers, | 我很想让我爸妈去住那种 有看护的养老院 |
[24:49] | but they’re so damn expensive, and my dad… | 但那里的花销可高了 而我爸他… |
[24:53] | is really proud. He doesn’t wanna go. | 拉不下这个面子 他不肯去 |
[24:56] | My mom’s not quite all there, so it’d be tough for her too. | 我妈脑子也不太清楚了 所以对她来说也挺难的 很困难 |
[24:58] | Mm.That’s hard. | |
[25:00] | Yeah. Well… | 是的 不过啊… |
[25:04] | we struggle on. | 熬一熬就挺过去了 |
[25:06] | – Yep. – Mmm. | 是的 |
[25:09] | I am going to hit the sack. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[25:12] | Thank you for letting me get that off my back. | 谢谢你们让我… 倾吐了一番 |
[25:15] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[25:19] | -Good night. –Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[25:27] | Was that shit real about the planet-killing laser? | 他刚说的那玩意是真的吗? 能毁掉行星的激光? |
[25:31] | I’m just hoping it was a metaphor. | 我只希望那是个隐喻而已 |
[25:33] | Yeah. It’s probably… | 是啊 有可能… |
[25:35] | probably a metaphor. | 一个隐喻而已 |
[25:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 (最后一日) |
[25:48] | Mmm. | |
[25:53] | ♪ He likes bread and butter ♪ | |
[25:55] | ♪ He likes toast and jam ♪ | |
[25:58] | ♪ That’s what his baby feeds him ♪ | |
[26:01] | ♪ And he’s her loving man ♪ | |
[26:03] | ♪ Well, she don’t make mashed potatoes ♪ | |
[26:07] | ♪ She don’t make T-bone steaks ♪ | |
[26:10] | ♪ She don’t feed me peanut butter ♪ | |
[26:21] | Wow. What an adventure. | 哇喔 真是一场大冒险 |
[26:24] | I’ve only been here a week. | 明明只在这里待了一周 但我却… 感觉自己去了趟月球 |
[26:26] | I feel like I went to the moon. | |
[26:30] | And beyond. | 还去了更远的地方 |
[26:31] | You did, Mark. | 你是去了 马克 |
[26:32] | You took a trip inside your soul. | 你去了趟自己的灵魂深处 |
[26:34] | Stared into a darkness more empty than space itself. | 凝视了比太空本身更加空洞的黑暗 艺术 |
[26:39] | Ah, art. | |
[26:41] | I’m glad you’re here, Jerome. | 我很高兴有你在 杰罗姆 |
[26:43] | People need feelings. | 人是需要感情的 |
[26:47] | Shall we? | 走吧? |
[26:48] | Spacemen, let’s head home. | 宇航员们 我们回家吧 (国家航空航天局 转运厢车) |
[27:51] | Hey, Brad. | 嘿 布拉德 |
[27:52] | Oh, didn’t expect you tonight. | 噢 没想到今晚您会来啊 |
[27:53] | Anything happen while I was gone? | 我不在时 发生了什么事吗? |
[27:55] | Uh, it was, uh, pretty uneventful. | 挺波澜不惊的 |
[27:57] | Yeah. Mm-hmm. | 是么 |
[27:58] | How was the moon? | 月球上怎么样啊? |
[27:59] | It was good. Glad to be back. | 挺好的 很高兴能回来 |
[28:02] | Yeah, I’m sure you are. | 嗯 我想也是 我们还是坐电梯吧 |
[28:03] | Uh, let’s take the elevator. | |
[28:05] | You’re tired. | 您很累了 |
[28:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:08] | Here we go. | 这边走 |
[28:14] | You will get rid of those uniforms by tomorrow. | 明天之前 你必须把那些制服都给处理掉 是操蛋托尼干的 |
[28:16] | It’s Fuck Tony. | |
[28:18] | He’s impossible. | 他简直不可理喻 |
[28:20] | I did a great job while you were gone. | 您不在的时候 我做得可棒了 |
[28:22] | -Good night, sir. -Good night, Bradley. | -晚安 长官 -晚安 布拉德利 (太空部队) |
[29:07] | Erin? | 艾琳? |
[29:09] | Dad? | 爸? |
[29:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:19] | Sorry about the mess. | 这么乱 很抱歉 |
[29:22] | I got ice cream. | 我买了冰淇淋 |
[29:24] | You want some? | 你想来点么? |
[29:27] | Yeah, that sounds good. | 听上去挺不错的呀 |