| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:26] | Do you have your duct tape, spaceman? | 你的胶带准备好了吗 太空兵? | 
| [00:28] | – Yes, sir. -Good! | -是的 长官 -很好! | 
| [00:29] | If you are hit by a Red Team BB, | 假如你被红队的BB弹打中了 | 
| [00:32] | you will only have a couple of seconds to patch it | 你将只有几秒钟的时间来贴胶带 | 
| [00:35] | before the air is released from your suit, | 要赶在空气从你的太空服里流走 | 
| [00:38] | and you are marked dead by the game master. | 被游戏主持者判定为死亡之前 | 
| [00:41] | Because there’s no air on the moon, sir? | 是因为月球上没有空气吗 长官? | 
| [00:42] | That’s right, son. | 没错 年轻人 | 
| [00:44] | General, if we get hit– | 将军 如果我们被打中了… | 
| [00:45] | Try not to get hit. | 想办法别被打中 | 
| [00:47] | Try to hit those Air Force boys on the Red Team first. | 想办法先打中那些红队的空军小子们 | 
| [00:50] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官! | 
| [00:52] | But say I poke a hole on my suit, like on a cactus, | 但假如我的太空服 被仙人掌什么的戳了个洞 | 
| [00:56] | should I just lay down and wait until Space Flag is over, sir? | 我应该躺下来 等待太空之旗结束吗 长官? | 
| [00:59] | Wait, wait, laying down? | 等等 躺下来? | 
| [01:01] | What the fuck is that, “laying down”? | 你他妈说什么呐? “躺下来”? 我看你好像迫不及待要躺下来似的 | 
| [01:03] | You seem very intent on laying down. | |
| [01:05] | This isn’t about laying down. This is about a battle! | 这可不是在比谁躺得快 这是一场战斗! | 
| [01:07] | It’s just that… | 问题是… | 
| [01:09] | Sir, it’s just a lot of weight, and it’s hot. | 长官 太空服很重 而且还会很热 | 
| [01:14] | “It’s gonna be hot.” | “到时候会很热” | 
| [01:15] | Yeah, we’re gonna be in the desert. What else? | 废话 我们要去沙漠里 还有什么要说的? | 
| [01:17] | And I’m already kinda sleepy, sir. | 我已经有点困了 长官 | 
| [01:18] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天呐 | 
| [01:20] | Don’t worry. In the field, each one of you will be wearing an exoskeleton. | 别担心 在战场上 你们每个人都会穿上一套外骨骼 | 
| [01:24] | What the fuck is that guy’s problem? | 这家伙从他妈哪里冒出来的? | 
| [01:25] | Iron Man pants. | 也就是钢铁侠穿的裤子 | 
| [01:27] | You’ll be paired with a scientist | 你将与一名科学家组队 | 
| [01:28] | who can remote-control walk you back to base, | 该科学家将能远程操控你走回基地 | 
| [01:30] | whether you’re conscious or not. | 无论当时你是否有意识 | 
| [01:33] | Permission to nap while the pants walk us back, sir? | 请求在裤子帮忙走回时打盹 长官! | 
| [01:35] | No! | 不行! | 
| [01:36] | No napping. Newborns nap. | 不许打盹 新生儿才打盹! | 
| [01:38] | Come on, spaceman. | 争点气啊 太空士兵 | 
| [01:39] | The war game is very important. | 这场战争游戏非常重要 | 
| [01:41] | It will help us pick which exoskeleton system to buy, | 这将帮助我们 在购买哪套外骨骼系统上做选择 | 
| [01:44] | Lockheed or Raytheon. | 是洛克希德 还是雷神 | 
| [01:46] | Mr. Scientist, which one is more comfortable? | 科学家先生 哪套穿起来更舒适呀? | 
| [01:48] | Enough! Come on, men. | 够了!拜托 兄弟们 | 
| [01:50] | All you need to do is fight hard. | 你们只需要努力战斗 | 
| [01:52] | Fight your best. | 尽全力战斗 | 
| [01:53] | And know that Dr. Mallory | 并且要记住 马洛里博士 | 
| [01:54] | is getting the best equipment for the Space Force team. | 正在为太空部队的队员们 争取最棒的装备 即便液当压装置的受损程度到达90% | 
| [01:57] | -And even when hydraulics are 90% damaged, | |
| [02:01] | the XR-11 exoskeleton can take a lickin’ | XR-11外骨骼依旧能运转自如 “不怕摔 不怕刮 | 
| [02:04] | and keep on tickin’. | 质量顶呱呱!” | 
| [02:05] | Now, what about limb movement? | 那么 它在肢体运动方面又如何呢? (这跟参加资讯型广告似的) | 
| [02:08] | Texting. | 发短信 (区别是他们卖的是死亡 而不是P90X健腹机) | 
| [02:11] | “Astronauts should help each other, not shoot each other.” | “宇航员应该互相帮助 而不是拿着枪互相残杀” | 
| [02:14] | Well, kind of missing the point. | 好吧 好像没抓住重点啊 | 
| [02:16] | He’s not a big fan of war games, | 他不太喜欢战争游戏 | 
| [02:18] | but he’s definitely the person who should be deciding our tech. | 但他绝对是为我们 选择高科技装备的不二人选 | 
| [02:21] | Spacemen! | 太空士兵们! | 
| [02:23] | This is a great adventure that we are embarking on today. | 我们今天要开始的 是一场伟大的冒险 | 
| [02:27] | We are training for the worst-case scenario, | 我们在为最坏的情况而训练 | 
| [02:29] | but the best-case scenario is colonizing the galaxy. | 但最好的情况是对宇宙进行殖民统治 | 
| [02:34] | Imagine, years from now, | 想象一下 数年之后 | 
| [02:36] | you could be on some distant star, harvesting corn. | 你们有可能 在一颗遥远的恒星上收割玉米 | 
| [02:41] | Mark. | 马克 | 
| [02:42] | Ah. Here he is. | 他打来了 | 
| [02:43] | Dr. Mallory. | 马洛里博士 | 
| [02:44] | Well, I’ve sat through both presentations | 嗯 两场介绍会我都看完了 | 
| [02:47] | and, as theater, they make Wild Horse High School | 看了他们拙劣的表演 就连野马镇高中的戏剧水平 | 
| [02:50] | look like the West End. | 都好似伦敦的西区剧院了 -抱歉 -哪个能给我们最大的优势? | 
| [02:52] | -Ha. Sorry. –Which will give us the biggest edge? | |
| [02:55] | I’d go with Lockheed. | 我会选洛克希德 | 
| [02:56] | Lockheed! Good! | 洛克希德!很好! | 
| [02:57] | Both are only designed to get the spacesuits back to base | 这两者唯一的设计目的都是 在宇航员遇害之后 | 
| [03:01] | after an astronaut is killed. | 将太空服运回基地 | 
| [03:03] | Spacesuits cost millions. | 太空服要花上几百万 | 
| [03:05] | -Spacemen, rather less. –All right. | 太空人呢 就不值钱了 好的 收到 通话完毕! | 
| [03:08] | Roger that. Over and out. | |
| [03:09] | Neither is designed to save the men. | 两者的设计目的都不是为了救人 | 
| [03:12] | -The systems are… -What am I doing? | -这些系统… -要怎么挂掉啊? | 
| [03:14] | …basically high-tech body bags. | 基本上就是高科技版的裹尸袋 | 
| [03:16] | -But the military’s ritual slaughter– –It’s the one– | -但这也不意外 军队仪式性的屠杀… -按这个… | 
| [03:18] | -Oh, there we go. Okay. Phones. | 噢 这样就对了 挂了 手机呀真是 好嘞! | 
| [03:21] | All right! | |
| [03:23] | Well, we have the best system. | 那么 我们有了最佳的系统 | 
| [03:25] | Now let’s talk about tactics. | 现在让我们来讨论一下策略 | 
| [03:28] | General Naird sits, sips his coffee, | “内尔德将军坐了下来 品了一口咖啡 或许这是他的最后一口了” | 
| [03:31] | for perhaps it could be his last. | |
| [03:32] | What are you doing? | 你干什么啊? | 
| [03:34] | I’m joining the battle as an embed. | 我要作为战地记者加入战场 | 
| [03:36] | Going Vice News on this shit. | 像Vice新闻一样做实地报道 | 
| [03:37] | If I see you on the battlefield, I’ll shoot you in the face. | 要让我在战场上看到 保证一枪崩了你 | 
| [03:40] | You will not see me. | 不会看到我的 | 
| [03:41] | The hardened general keeps his distance, unsure how to show his admiration | “严肃的将军保持着距离 不知该如何表达 他对这名年轻记者的钦佩” | 
| [03:44] | -for this young reporter. | |
| [03:47] | Mm! | |
| [03:49] | Good, I’m glad you’re here. | 嗯 你能来真是太好了 | 
| [03:51] | I am going to need you by my side all day today. | 我需要你今天一整天都待在我身边 | 
| [03:55] | You are the closest thing that I have to a number two. | 你是我手下最接近二把手的人 | 
| [03:57] | So in war games, that makes you my aide-de-camp. | 这样一来 在战争游戏中 你就成了我的副官 | 
| [04:01] | In real life, that makes me totally uninterested. | 这样一来 在现实生活中 我就完全不感兴趣了 | 
| [04:04] | Five years! | 五年 整整五年来 我一直在空军的战争游戏中 担任基克的副官 | 
| [04:06] | Five years I was Kick’s aide-de-camp at the Air Force war games. | |
| [04:09] | Oh, he would love nothing better than to see me fall flat on my face. | 噢 他就盼着我一败涂地 出尽洋相 | 
| [04:13] | Okay. Well, then, thanks for the title | 好吧 那么 多谢你在这场过家家的战争中 给我这个没半点实权 编出来的助手职称 | 
| [04:15] | of Make Believe Assistant with No Real Power in a Fake War, I guess. | |
| [04:20] | So, first things first. The pre-brief. | 好了 当务之急是 战前准备 | 
| [04:22] | Now, the pre-brief is sort of a stare down between boxers. | 这个战前准备呢 有点像是拳击手之间的对视 | 
| [04:25] | Ah! | |
| [04:26] | Well, then my vast experience in the ring will finally come in handy. | 好呀 看来我在拳击场上多年的经验 终于要派上用场了啊 | 
| [04:31] | You know… | 你知道么… | 
| [04:32] | All right. I wasn’t gonna get into any of this, but… | 好吧 我本来不打算谈这个的 但… 该怎么说呢? | 
| [04:35] | How do I put this? | |
| [04:37] | These guys have a very strict code of behavior. | 这些家伙有一套很严格的行为守则 | 
| [04:41] | Maybe this code is arbitrary and excessively macho. | 也许这套守则是有点蛮横 过于大男子主义 | 
| [04:46] | Why do you ask to be ridiculed? | 可你为什么要表现出一副 等着被嘲笑的样子来啊? | 
| [04:51] | Wha– What about my behavior invites ridicule? | 那你说说 我的哪个行为引来嘲笑了? | 
| [04:55] | Well… | 这个嘛… | 
| [04:57] | the way you… walk. | 你走路的样子 | 
| [04:59] | Arms… like noodles. | 手臂像面条似的 | 
| [05:02] | Kind of… | 有点… | 
| [05:05] | All right, so we’re going into battle. And you are dressed like Annie Hall. | 好吧 我们这是要去打仗 你却打扮得跟安妮·霍尔似的 | 
| [05:09] | Maybe you could wear something… | 也许你可以穿一些… 我要怎么…好吧 | 
| [05:11] | Uh, how do– Okay. | |
| [05:14] | Maybe you could be more… | 也许你可以更加… | 
| [05:16] | Take off– Ah. God. | 脱掉…天呐 别逼我说出一些冒犯人的话来 我求求你了! | 
| [05:17] | Um… | |
| [05:19] | Don’t corner me into saying something offensive, please! | |
| [05:23] | So, now I’m getting fashion advice | 所以现在我还得听一个过去40年来 | 
| [05:25] | from a man who’s worn the same | |
| [05:27] | 50/50 nylon-cotton twill trousers | 一直穿着同样一条 50/50尼龙棉混纺斜纹布裤的人 | 
| [05:31] | for the past 40 years? | 该如何穿着打扮? | 
| [05:32] | Adrian, there is power in conformity! | 阿德里安 统一着装就是力量! | 
| [05:35] | Yeah, I get it, Mark. | 嗯 我明白 马克 | 
| [05:36] | -You dress for defense. -Exactly. | -你穿衣服是因为害怕而戒备 -没错 | 
| [05:38] | Whereas my style is a brave expression of my fearless personality. | 而我的穿衣风格 则是对自己无惧个性的勇敢表达 | 
| [05:43] | Isn’t that ironic, Mr. Military? | 是不是很讽刺啊 军人先生? | 
| [05:46] | No, no, no, no, no. Do not– Do not– | 不不不 你别… | 
| [05:48] | Okay. All right. I get what you’re doing. | 行 好吧 我懂你这是什么意思 | 
| [05:56] | Well, well, look who it is, boys! | 哎呦 瞧瞧这是谁来了 小的们! | 
| [05:59] | General Mark Nerd. | 马克·内尔“呆”将军 | 
| [06:01] | Clever. | 很聪明 | 
| [06:02] | I suppose if I tried real hard, | 我想要是我绞尽脑汁的话 | 
| [06:04] | I could come up with a humorous spin on your last name, General Grabaston. | 也能把你的姓变成一个幽默的绰号 格拉巴斯顿将军 | 
| [06:09] | Dr. Mallory. | 马洛里博士 | 
| [06:10] | Hello, General. | 你好啊 将军 | 
| [06:11] | Here to observe the exoskeletons? | 来这里观察外骨骼的表现的? | 
| [06:13] | I’m Mark’s right-hand man, his aide-de-camp. | 我是马克的得力助手 他的副官 | 
| [06:18] | Very progressive, Naird. | 挺开明的啊 内尔德 | 
| [06:20] | This is my guy, Clarke Luffinch. | 这是我的助手 克拉克·拉芬奇 | 
| [06:22] | Yo. | 哟 | 
| [06:24] | His arms look like steel bricks. | 他的臂膀看起来像是钢砖一样 | 
| [06:25] | We’re going to eat your guts, Nerd, | 我们要生吞活吃了你 呆子 | 
| [06:28] | and wipe our asses with your skin. | 再剥了你的皮来擦屁股 | 
| [06:32] | Oh, really? | 哦 是吗? | 
| [06:33] | We’re gonna eat your guts and wipe your asses with our skin. | 是我们生吞活吃了你 再拿我们的皮给你们擦屁股! | 
| [06:39] | So the game of mental chess has begun. | 无形的象棋心理战就这样开始了 | 
| [06:42] | Hungry Hungry Hippos at best. | 我看连“饥饿的河马”都勉强 | 
| [06:51] | What’s going on with the lights? | 这灯是怎么回事? | 
| [06:54] | Sorry, I thought it would make it more dramatic. | 抱歉 我想制造气氛来着 | 
| [06:57] | As a representative of the Army, | 作为陆军的代表 | 
| [06:59] | they are making me referee today’s Space Flag | 我被指定为今天太空之旗的裁判 | 
| [07:03] | between Space Force and Air Force Red Team. | 太空部队将与空军组成的红队对抗 | 
| [07:06] | Welcome to a day of multiple challenges | 欢迎来到这充满多项挑战的一整天 | 
| [07:08] | testing you in all areas of space fighting readiness, | 测试你们在太空作战中 各方各面的就绪程度 | 
| [07:12] | culminating with a mock infantry skirmish on the moon. | 以一场模拟月面步兵遭遇战画上句号 | 
| [07:15] | Question. | 提问 如果我们赢下了 所有基于科学和计算机的项目 | 
| [07:16] | If we win all the events based on science and computing, | |
| [07:20] | do we really need to compete in lunar laser tag? | 还有必要参加这场 月面激光枪大战吗? | 
| [07:23] | Oh, absolutely. | 哦 绝对有必要 | 
| [07:25] | The skirmish is worth 100 points. | 这场模拟遭遇战值100分 | 
| [07:26] | The rest of the contests are worth, I don’t know, let’s say 30. | 其余的比赛值个…我也不知道 姑且说30分吧 | 
| [07:29] | So, in other words, | 也就是说 | 
| [07:30] | it basically boils down to a slap fight on the moon? | 这基本上等于是 一场在月球上进行的耳光战? | 
| [07:34] | -It’s a skirmish. – Skirmish. | -是遭遇战来着 -遭遇战 | 
| [07:36] | Okay. The Air Force has selected the Raytheon exoskeleton, | 好的 空军选择了雷神的外骨骼 | 
| [07:40] | and Space Force has chosen the exoskeleton from Lockheed. | 而太空部队则选择了 洛克希德出品的外骨骼 | 
| [07:43] | Come on. | 有没搞错啊 | 
| [07:44] | Jim, I’m right here. I can hear you. | 吉姆 我就站在这儿呢 能听到你 | 
| [07:46] | If I may, Bert, I’m concerned about | 我能插一句吗 伯特? 我对这次比赛中 双方在身体方面的差距有些顾虑 | 
| [07:48] | some of the physical aspects of the competition. | |
| [07:51] | I bet you are. | 你当然有顾虑了 | 
| [07:52] | Kick’s airmen are in their prime. | 基克的空军士兵都正值壮年 | 
| [07:54] | Space Force is a new branch, | 太空部队是一支新军 | 
| [07:55] | consisting of mostly very green teenage recruits | 主要由一群非常稚嫩的青少年新兵 | 
| [07:59] | and older astronauts who spent ten years getting their PhD. | 与一些花了十年 才获得博士学位的老宇航员组成 | 
| [08:02] | Excuses are like assholes, Naird. | 借口这个东西呀 就像屁眼 内尔德 | 
| [08:05] | And you are a huge excuse. | 而你就是个大借口 | 
| [08:07] | May I be excused? | 我能走了吗? | 
| [08:09] | I would like to join my scientists for the tech events, | 我想要加入到我的科学家同僚中去 参加科技活动 | 
| [08:12] | while they pump themselves up for Testosterone Tag. | 让这些家伙自己 为这场睾丸酮枪战激动去 | 
| [08:17] | I’m sorry, I just got distracted by Naird’s shoes. | 真不好意思 我刚才看内尔德这双鞋看出神了 | 
| [08:20] | My God, Naird, how do you keep them so clean? | 我的天呐 内尔德 你是怎么把鞋擦得这么干净的? 瞧瞧这鞋多闪亮啊 长官 | 
| [08:23] | Look how shiny they are, sir. | |
| [08:25] | So shiny I can see up your skirt. | 闪亮到我都能看到你的裙底了 | 
| [08:28] | They’re supposed to be shiny. | 鞋本来就该闪亮才对 | 
| [08:29] | “Mommy, they’re so shiny.” | “妈咪 这双鞋好闪亮哦” | 
| [08:31] | Shake hands. We’ll see each other on the battlefield. | 握个手吧 我们在战场上再相见 | 
| [08:34] | Cute pumps, Nerd. | 高跟鞋挺靓 呆子 | 
| [08:37] | I love that suit. | 我很喜欢你这套西服 | 
| [08:38] | It’s not a suit. It’s an ensemble. | 这不是西服 这是套装 | 
| [08:41] | -Chosen with great care and tact. -Shh. | 每一件都是精心挑选的 | 
| [08:44] | Seems they found a chink in your poly-blend suit of armor. | 看来他们在你这套混纺的铠甲上 找到了个破绽啊 | 
| [08:47] | I refuse to be ashamed that I enjoy a bright, shiny pair of shoes! | 我喜欢闪闪发亮的皮鞋 我可不会因此而感到羞愧 | 
| [08:51] | Oh, and Adrian, “Testosterone Tag”? | 对了 阿德里安 “睾丸酮枪战”? | 
| [08:53] | No, no. Not fitting of an aide-de-camp. | 不行 这可不是副官该说的话 | 
| [08:56] | A title as meaningless as war itself. | 头衔跟战争本身一样毫无意义 | 
| [08:59] | War is not meaningless. | 战争不是毫无意义的 | 
| [09:01] | War is what democracies use to protect freedom. | 战争是民主国家用来保护自由的 | 
| [09:05] | And freedom is what allows you to talk that sass. | 而自由 是让你能够出言不逊的基石 | 
| [09:08] | “Sass”? | “出言不逊”? | 
| [09:09] | I knew you would fixate on that word. | 我就知道你会对这个词咬文嚼字的 | 
| [09:11] | “Sass.” Mm-hmm. | “出言不逊” | 
| [09:17] | Spacemen! | 太空士兵们! | 
| [09:18] | Can anyone tell me what that is? | 有人能告诉我 这是什么吗? | 
| [09:21] | Sir, that’s a line, sir! | 长官 这是一条线 长官! | 
| [09:23] | -Nice. – Negative! | -厉害! -不是! | 
| [09:24] | That is the moon. | 这是月球 | 
| [09:26] | Flat, desolate, nowhere to hide. | 平整、荒凉、无处可藏 | 
| [09:28] | Actually, despite its lack of tectonic plates, | 其实呢 尽管月球缺乏地壳板块 | 
| [09:32] | the moon’s surface is a complex topography | 其表面的地貌是十分复杂的 | 
| [09:35] | -of mountains and craters, among– -Okay, okay, okay. | -有山脉、陨石坑还有… -好了好了 | 
| [09:38] | Thank you, Bill the Science Guy. | 多谢你 科学老师比尔 | 
| [09:41] | Thank you very much. I will handle the training session. | 非常感谢 培训还是交给我吧 | 
| [09:44] | Now, once the battle begins, we will separate into two groups. | 那么 一旦战斗开始 我们将兵分两路 | 
| [09:47] | The first group will make a wedge formation in the front, | 第一组将在前方列成楔形阵 | 
| [09:50] | and the second group will remain in reserve. | 第二组将留在后方待命 | 
| [09:53] | Reserve. Called it. | 待命 我抢了 | 
| [09:55] | Dr. Mallory has also supplied us with our firearms. | 马洛里博士也我们提供了枪支 | 
| [10:00] | This is the Daisy 760 Pumpmaster. | 这把 便是雏菊牌760气枪王 | 
| [10:05] | Sir, is that a BB gun? | 长官 这是把BB枪吗? | 
| [10:06] | Yes, it is! | 没错 是的! | 
| [10:07] | That’s a Daisy. When I was a kid, we used to use those | 这是把雏菊 我们小时候经常用这种枪 跟左邻右舍的穷孩子玩枪战 | 
| [10:10] | to fight the poor kids in the neighborhood. | |
| [10:12] | Now, of course, that’s– that’s not PC, but… | 当然了 现在这样政治不正确了 但… | 
| [10:14] | -The choice of weapons and targets | 对武器与目标的选择 是我们深思熟虑后的结果 | 
| [10:17] | was deliberate. | |
| [10:18] | On the moon, the difference between life and death | 在月球上 生与死的区别 有时会小到 太空服上BB弹大小的裂口 所以我们才准备了胶带 | 
| [10:21] | can be as small as a BB-sized tear in a spacesuit. | |
| [10:26] | Ah. That’s why we’ve got duct tape. | |
| [10:28] | Yes, spaceman, duct tape will save you. | 没错 太空兵 小小胶带能救你命 | 
| [10:31] | But don’t worry, these aren’t the only weapons you’ll have. | 不过别担心 给你们的武器不止这些 | 
| [10:34] | Each spaceman will be issued a cuticle scissor set! | 每名太空兵还将配备一套微型剪刀组 | 
| [10:39] | This will be used to pop spacesuits at close range. | 用于近接战时 对太空服戳窟窿 | 
| [10:43] | -Guard these with your life. -Can I keep one of those scissors? | -要拼命保护好 -我可以带一把走么? | 
| [10:46] | I’m always losing mine. | 我老弄丢 | 
| [10:47] | These are combat scissors, soldier. | 这些可是作战用剪刀 士兵! | 
| [10:51] | Okay? | 明白吗? | 
| [10:52] | Many of you may not have used one of these for quite some time, | 你们中应该有许多人 很久没用过这样的兵器了 | 
| [10:56] | so I’m gonna give you a little refresher course. | 所以呢 我就给大家来上一堂复习课 | 
| [11:00] | You gotta pump it! | 你得给它打气! | 
| [11:02] | Pump it up! Pump it hard! | 使劲打!打满咯! | 
| [11:04] | The harder you pump, the more air will be in the chamber, | 打得越狠 里面的气就充得越满 | 
| [11:08] | the more penetrating power that BB is gonna have. | 到时候子弹就射得越猛 | 
| [11:12] | Really takes a while, sir. | 费时挺久啊 长官 | 
| [11:13] | It takes about as long as it took the minutemen | 跟莱克星顿与康科德的民兵们 给自己的火枪重新上膛 所花的时间一样长 | 
| [11:17] | to reload their muskets at Lexington and Concord. | |
| [11:21] | And… like those… great patriots, | 正如…那些…伟大的爱国者一样 | 
| [11:25] | we will be operating in… | 我们也将… | 
| [11:28] | Powdered wigs? | 戴扑粉假发? | 
| [11:29] | …a staggered formation. | 以交错式阵型作战 | 
| [11:32] | Where the front line will fire, while the back line reloads. | 趁着前排开火时 后排便重新上膛 | 
| [11:36] | Any questions? | 有疑问吗? | 
| [11:38] | – And fire! | 预备 开火! | 
| [11:40] | Reload! | 重新上膛! | 
| [11:42] | Second line! | 第二排! | 
| [11:43] | -Fire! | 开火! | 
| [11:45] | Reload! | 重新上膛! | 
| [11:47] | First line! | 第一排! | 
| [11:48] | Fire! | 开火! 你这个混蛋! | 
| [11:49] | Ow! You box of shit! | |
| [11:51] | Friendly fire. | 误伤友军 | 
| [11:52] | Let’s hope we never face a battalion of empty cans. | 只能希望我们再也不要碰上 如此难缠的空罐部队了 | 
| [11:56] | You’re not helping. | 你少挖苦了 | 
| [11:57] | Fire! | 开火! | 
| [12:00] | Nice shot, Staff Sergeant. | 好枪法啊 中士 | 
| [12:02] | Kiki Rhodes, sir. | 琪琪·罗德兹 长官 | 
| [12:02] | Captain Ali, a good staff sergeant is a treasure. | 阿里上尉 一名好的中士是珍宝 | 
| [12:05] | -Treasure this one. -Sir. | -要好好珍视她 -是 | 
| [12:07] | Well, stick with me, Staff Sergeant. | 好了 跟紧我 中士 | 
| [12:09] | Follow my lead out there. | 在战场上听我指挥 | 
| [12:11] | Well, I’d feel better if you would have knocked the can down. | 这个嘛 要是你能把罐子给打倒了 我就能更放心一点了 | 
| [12:14] | You ever been in combat? | 你到底有没作战过啊? | 
| [12:15] | I was top of my class in Intro to Combat Theory, | 当年在作战理论入门课上 我可是名列前茅 | 
| [12:18] | and I got an A-plus on my end-of-term paper. | 期末论文我拿了A+ | 
| [12:20] | -Impressive. -Thank you. | -厉害啊 -谢谢 | 
| [12:21] | I hope I live long enough to read that. | 希望我能活到有机会拜读的那天 嗯 你就希望能活到… | 
| [12:23] | I… do hope you wish you live long enough– | |
| [12:26] | It was a damn good paper. They don’t just hand out A-plusses. | 那篇论文好得不得了 他们从不随便给人A+的 | 
| [12:29] | Calculate orbital period. What’s our radial trajectory? | 计算轨道周期 我们的径向轨迹是多少? | 
| [12:32] | Correcting for lunar gravitation, 707.4. | 受月球重力矫正后 707.4 | 
| [12:35] | You’re a motherfucking math genius, Vandeveld! | 你他妈真是个数学天才 范德菲尔德! | 
| [12:38] | Satellite’s in range. | 卫星已进入射程内 | 
| [12:39] | Locked and loaded. | 随时准备开火 (太空部队 空军) | 
| [12:41] | Say goodbye, bitch. | 说再见吧 贱货 | 
| [12:46] | Boom! | 嘭! (空军卫星已失效) | 
| [12:49] | Come on! | 爽! | 
| [12:50] | Yes! | 太好了! (马克:速归!正在测试太空服!) | 
| [12:59] | Come on, come on! Settle! | |
| [13:04] | -These are, uh, pretty bulky. -Yeah. | -这…挺笨重的 -是啊 | 
| [13:07] | The suits are bulky. | “这些太空服很笨重” | 
| [13:08] | And how I’mma fit my fingers through these scissor holes | 戴上了这双厚得要命的手套 | 
| [13:10] | with these thick-ass gloves, man? | 我手指还怎么穿得过 剪刀的洞啊 大哥? | 
| [13:12] | The scissors. They’re tiny. | ”而这些剪刀 又如此之小” | 
| [13:14] | Tony. Yo, do you mind? | 托尼 哟 行行好吧? | 
| [13:15] | Every spaceman has his role to play, and mine is generating content. | 每名太空士兵 都有各自的职责 而我的呢 就是创作网络内容 | 
| [13:19] | The balloons. They’re bouncy. | “这些气球 很有弹性” | 
| [13:21] | Tony. | 托尼 | 
| [13:23] | Tony! Get out of my face. | 托尼!滚开 别烦我 | 
| [13:25] | Yes, ma’am. Right. | 遵命 长官 好 | 
| [13:26] | -That’s amazing. -I don’t– | -棒极了 -我不… | 
| [13:29] | -You’re dead. -Fuck you, man. | -你死了 -去你的 唉 | 
| [13:32] | Damn it. | |
| [13:36] | All right! Let’s see what these suits are capable of. | 好嘞!让我们来看看 这些作战服有什么能耐 | 
| [13:39] | Chambers, give me a burpee. | 钱伯斯 做个立卧撑跳给我看 | 
| [13:41] | Not possible, sir. | 做不到 长官 | 
| [13:42] | You can’t even do a burpee in that thing? | 穿这个你做不了立卧撑跳? | 
| [13:44] | I couldn’t do one before. | 不穿我也做不了 | 
| [13:46] | I can do one, sir. | 我能做 长官 | 
| [13:48] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! | 
| [13:49] | I’m sure you’ll all be pleased to hear that the science team– | 我相信大家听到这个好消息 肯定都会很高兴的 科学队刚… | 
| [13:53] | Da-da-da-da-da. | |
| [13:55] | Why did you choose the Lockheed suit? | 你为什么选了洛克希德的作战服? | 
| [13:57] | These guys can’t even move in these things. | 这些家伙穿上了连动也动不了 | 
| [13:59] | I’m sure the Air Force is having the same problems. | 我相信空军肯定也遇上了同样的问题 | 
| [14:08] | May I speak to you outside for a moment? | 能跟我到外面来谈一下吗? | 
| [14:14] | Little privacy, please? | 给点隐私好吗? | 
| [14:15] | Sir, yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 | 
| [14:17] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 | 
| [14:20] | You picked the wrong exoskeleton on purpose, didn’t you? | 你是故意挑了错的外骨骼 对不对? | 
| [14:22] | What? | 什么? | 
| [14:23] | You couldn’t help it, huh? | 你是不由自主 | 
| [14:25] | You hate the whole idea of war games, Space Flag. | 你很讨厌战争游戏啊 太空之旗啊 | 
| [14:28] | Space should be a zone of wonder, not of conflict and death. | 太空应该是一个充满奇妙的地方 不该充满争端和死亡 | 
| [14:33] | No, I don’t think that’s it at all. I don’t think it’s a moral issue. | 不 我看不是这么回事 我看这不是因为道德问题 | 
| [14:36] | I think you’re scared. | 我看是你害怕了 | 
| [14:37] | I think that you stink at sports, and a long time ago, | 我看是你不擅长运动 在很久之前 你就下定决心 既然赢不了 那你干脆就不参与了 | 
| [14:40] | you decided that if you can’t win, you’re not gonna play. | |
| [14:44] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说什么呢? | 
| [14:45] | Oh, I can just see it now. | 噢 简直是历历在目 | 
| [14:46] | Little nerdy Mallory sitting in the nurse’s office, | 小书呆子马洛里 坐在医务室里 | 
| [14:49] | pretending to have a tummy ache | 假装自己肚子疼 | 
| [14:50] | so he doesn’t get picked last for basketball! | 好不用在打篮球时 最后一个被选上 | 
| [14:52] | My father was a diplomat. | 我爸爸是个外交官 | 
| [14:54] | I went to the American school in Geneva. | 我们在日内瓦读的美国学校 | 
| [14:57] | We downhill skied. | 我们滑过速降 | 
| [14:58] | Oh, so you were captain of the ski team, huh? | 噢 原来你是滑雪队队长啊 | 
| [15:00] | Fuck you, Mark. | 去你妈的 马克 对不起 | 
| [15:04] | ♪ Big girls don’t cry ♪ | |
| [15:09] | ♪ Big girls don’t cry-iy-iy ♪ | |
| [15:18] | ♪ They don’t cry ♪ | |
| [15:20] | Sorry. | |
| [15:24] | I, uh, sometimes sing to relieve stress. | 我…有时候会通过唱歌来缓解压力 | 
| [15:27] | Oh, no, no. No judgment here. | 没有没有 我可不会评断你 | 
| [15:29] | When I wanna blow off steam, I go to the tunnel under Building 5. | 每当我想要发泄一下时 我会去5号楼下的隧道 | 
| [15:33] | The acoustics in there are unreal. | 那边的传声效果简直好到不真实 | 
| [15:37] | You sing, too? | 你也唱歌么? | 
| [15:38] | No, I usually scream into the darkness until my voice gives out. | 不 我通常只是对着黑暗尖叫 直到发不出声音为止 | 
| [15:43] | Highly cathartic. | 挺能宣泄情绪的 | 
| [15:46] | -Mm. -So… well… | 所以呢 嗯… | 
| [15:49] | hang in there. | 要挺住 | 
| [15:51] | It… uh… | |
| [15:52] | -I don’t– -That’s my hat. | -我不 你知道… -我的帽子 | 
| [15:53] | That’s yours. Okay. Okay. | 是你的 好 | 
| [15:55] | Goodbye. | 再见 | 
| [15:57] | So… | 那么… | 
| [15:59] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [16:00] | Don’t know why I did that. | 不晓得我干嘛做这个动作 | 
| [16:04] | Where you’ve been, babycakes? | 你跑哪儿去了呀 小宝贝? | 
| [16:06] | Working. | 工作 | 
| [16:07] | Why didn’t you return my DMs? | 你为什么不回我的私信? | 
| [16:09] | Social media cleanse. The internet’s for trolls. | 在戒社交媒体 网上全是水军的天下 拜托 也没像大家说的 有这么多水军吧 | 
| [16:12] | Ugh. Come on. There aren’t as many trolls as people say. | |
| [16:15] | The existence of troll farms hasn’t been 100% proven. | 水军工厂的存在还没有被完全证实吧 没有 | 
| [16:18] | Oh. No. | |
| [16:20] | Are you gonna order anything? The line’s kind of long. | 你到底点不点东西?队伍排得很长诶 | 
| [16:24] | Why Erin is not being nice to Yuri? | 艾琳为什么对尤里这么冷淡? | 
| [16:26] | I thought we were going to have lots and lots of babies. | 我还以为我们会生很多很多宝宝来着 | 
| [16:28] | We can name them after your father’s mother. | 以你父亲的母亲之名 给他们取名 | 
| [16:32] | What was her name? | 她叫啥来着? | 
| [16:33] | -Maiden name, please. | 请把娘家姓告诉我 | 
| [16:35] | Do you even like me? Or are you just using me to get to my dad? | 你喜欢我吗? 还是说你只是利用我来对付我爸? | 
| [16:39] | That hurts, actually. | 这也太伤人了 | 
| [16:41] | Yuri’s love is like sprinkles around your ice cream heart. | 尤里的爱之于你的心 就好比是糖粒之于冰淇淋 | 
| [16:46] | Yuri and Erin is like Kim and Greg from that popular American TV show, | 尤里和艾琳就像是金和格雷格 那部热门美国电视剧里的 | 
| [16:50] | Yes, Dear. | 《遵命 亲爱的》 | 
| [16:51] | Makes your father so happy the way I treat you. | 我疼爱你的方式 让你父亲高兴坏了 | 
| [16:54] | As happy as his first childhood pet. | 简直可以跟他童年的第一只宠物相比 | 
| [16:57] | Which was called… | 它叫? | 
| [16:59] | What’s going on here? | 这边是怎么回事? -吃点甜点而已 长官 -临战之前? | 
| [17:01] | -Uh, just getting dessert, sir. -Before a battle? | |
| [17:04] | God! Why are you all so lame? | 天呐!你们为什么都这么挫? | 
| [17:06] | -She has soft serve, sir. | 她吃了软冰淇淋 长官 | 
| [17:08] | -Get on the trucks! – Aw, come on! | -快上卡车去! -拜托! | 
| [17:10] | I just put my order in. | 我才刚点了东西 | 
| [17:11] | Right now is when you decide to have a backbone? Let’s go! | 这时候你突然决定 自己要有骨气了?走了! | 
| [17:16] | Shut up, dude. Shut up. What is wrong with you? | 给我闭嘴 大哥 你有什么毛病啊? | 
| [17:18] | This ain’t the third grade, ma’am. Take your froyo like an adult. | 你已经不是三年级了 长官 学学成年人吃冻酸奶吧 | 
| [17:21] | I am an adult. As a matter of fact, I outrank you. | 我就是个成年人 而且 我军衔比你高 | 
| [17:24] | So why don’t you go ahead and walk in front of me | 不如你就走到我前面去 | 
| [17:26] | while I finish this, Sergeant? That’s an order. | 好让我把这个吃完了 中士? 这是命令 | 
| [17:29] | What’s up, guys? I used to be in Air Force. | 大家好么?我以前也是空军 | 
| [17:31] | Hey, let me get a quick snap with the winners, huh? | 嘿 让我提前跟胜利者拍张照吧 | 
| [17:34] | Yeah, now we’re talking. | 嗯 这还差不多 | 
| [17:39] | The science portion of Space Flag has concluded. | 太空之旗的科学部分已经结束 | 
| [17:43] | Congrats to… | 恭喜… | 
| [17:45] | whoever won. | 赢的那队 随便了 | 
| [17:46] | All that matters is lunar combat. | 反正重要的只有月球作战 | 
| [17:49] | It’s for 100 points. | 胜者有100分 | 
| [17:51] | If your suit is popped, just go limp, | 假如你的太空服被打爆了 你就像一袋肥料踩着一副高跷一样 瘸着走回老家去吧 | 
| [17:54] | and you’ll be marched home like a sack of manure on a pair of stilts. | |
| [17:57] | The mission’s over for you, but those pants fight another day. | 任务对你来说就结束了 但那条裤子还能改日再战 | 
| [18:01] | Man, we about to get BB’d up. | 唉 我们就要被BB弹打爆了 | 
| [18:03] | I’d rather just get regular shot. | 我宁愿被真子弹打 | 
| [18:05] | You know how bitches love the gunshot wounds. | 你懂的 婊子们可爱枪伤了 | 
| [18:06] | Whoa, whoa. | |
| [18:07] | Bitches don’t like to be called bitches anymore. | 如今婊子们不喜欢被叫“婊子”了 | 
| [18:09] | Yeah, well, bitches don’t like a lot of things, so… | 是啊 但婊子们 对好多事都不喜欢 所以… | 
| [18:11] | You know that word originated in the 15th century | 你知道这个源自15世纪的词 本来是用于贬低那些 | 
| [18:13] | as a way to demean women | |
| [18:15] | who were just trying to express their sexual desires? | 敢于表达自己爱欲的女人 | 
| [18:17] | Why do you know that? | 你又是怎么知道的? | 
| [18:18] | My college gender studies professor made me write a paper about it | 大学时性别研究的教授 逼我写了一篇论文 | 
| [18:21] | after I called her a bitch. | 因为我骂了她一句婊子 | 
| [18:22] | -She sound like a bitch. -Hey! Come on. | -听起来她还真是个婊子 -喂!别说了 | 
| [18:25] | But she was one, two times. | 不过她确实婊过一两回 | 
| [18:27] | -All right. Hey. All right. | -好嘞 -嘿 够了 | 
| [18:33] | Hey, do you have a charger? | 嘿 你有充电器吗? | 
| [18:34] | Yeah. Charge this. | 有 充这里吧 | 
| [18:39] | Do you have a charger? | 你有充电器吗? | 
| [18:51] | Air Force ready? | 空军准备好了? | 
| [18:52] | Hooah! | |
| [18:53] | Space Force ready? | 太空部队准备好了? | 
| [18:55] | Uh… | |
| [18:57] | Yes. | 是的! | 
| [19:00] | Let’s get it on! | 我们开始吧! | 
| [19:03] | Ho! Hooah! | |
| [19:09] | Here they come! Spacemen! | 他们来了!太空士兵们! | 
| [19:11] | Now is the time to prove ourselves. Now is the time to shine! | 现在就是证明自己的机会 是时候闪耀了! | 
| [19:14] | -Get off your phone! -Okay, yeah. | 别玩手机了! | 
| [19:16] | Pump your weapons! | 快给武器打气! | 
| [19:17] | Pump ’em! | 打起来! | 
| [19:19] | Pump ’em! Pump ’em! | 打起来! | 
| [19:22] | Alpha Squad! Move out! | 第一小队!出击! | 
| [19:25] | Go, go! | |
| [19:27] | Move out! | 出击! | 
| [19:29] | Go! Move out! | |
| [19:31] | Ow. Oh. | |
| [19:32] | Oldsters! | 上了年纪的! | 
| [19:33] | Some gentle stretching! | 悠着点 先伸展一下! | 
| [19:35] | Move out! | 出击! | 
| [19:38] | -Wait, wait, wait, wait. | |
| [19:41] | There are a hundred screens, can’t one of them be PBS? | 这里明明有这么多屏幕 就不能留一个放PBS台吗? | 
| [19:44] | You can’t hide forever, Nerd! | 你是不可能躲一辈子的 呆子! 天呐 今天可真热 | 
| [19:47] | I’m gonna eat your liver! | |
| [19:52] | Phew. Boy, it’s a hot one today. | |
| [19:56] | “C,” let’s go! | “C” 我们走! | 
| [19:58] | Move out, boys! Move! Move! Move! | 出击 小的们! | 
| [20:02] | Is this footage in slo-mo? | 这镜头是慢动作的么? | 
| [20:11] | -Come on! -I got you, go! | -快冲 -我掩护你 上! | 
| [20:19] | That’s it, Space Force, cover and run. | 就这样 太空部队 利用掩护开火 (阵亡) | 
| [20:26] | Ah, God. | 天呐 | 
| [20:28] | Man down. Walk his combat suit back to base. | 友军倒下 将他的作战服走回基地 | 
| [20:38] | Oh, shit! That was close! | 要命!好险! | 
| [20:40] | Ah. They’re everywhere! | 到处都是他们的人! | 
| [20:41] | Come on! Get up, spacemen! Show some heart! | 加油!站起来 太空士兵们! 拿出勇气来! 上啊! -这样就对了! -太好了 这就对了 这… | 
| [20:48] | – Go! Go! | |
| [20:49] | -There you go! | |
| [20:51] | -Yeah! -That’s the spirit, that’s the– | |
| [20:53] | -Oh, God! – No! | -噢 天呐! -不要啊! | 
| [20:54] | – Julio! Duct tape! – Duct tape! No! | -胡里欧!胶带! -胶带!不要啊! | 
| [20:57] | -I got you. I got you. – Duct tape! | -我来了 -胶带! | 
| [21:01] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [21:02] | -It’s too late. It’s too late. | 太晚了! | 
| [21:04] | -God. -Okay. | -天 -好的 有我在 | 
| [21:06] | – I got it. | |
| [21:08] | I’ll avenge you, bro. | 我会为你报仇的 兄弟 | 
| [21:10] | Kick their ass! | 干死他们! | 
| [21:12] | Come on, you got this, man. Make me proud! | 加油 你能行的 哥们!让我骄傲! | 
| [21:15] | Go, spaceman. Go, spaceman. | 上啊 太空兵 | 
| [21:17] | Yeah, that’s the Space Force spirit! Attack! | 对!这才是太空部队的精神!进攻! | 
| [21:19] | Yeah. Go. Go. | 对 上 | 
| [21:21] | – Oh! | |
| [21:23] | That’s ugly. | 这可真难看啊 | 
| [21:25] | Captain Ali, it’s up to you. Advance! | 阿里上尉 全看你的了 前进! 别担心 | 
| [21:29] | Uh, don’t worry. | |
| [21:32] | My paper was on pincer movements. | 我的论文写得就是钳形突击 | 
| [21:34] | Cover me, Sergeant. | 掩护我 中士 | 
| [21:35] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [21:36] | I got you! | 我掩护你! 看招! | 
| [21:37] | -Ah… – Step up! | |
| [21:39] | -Step up! | |
| [21:41] | Yeah, baby! That’s what I’m talking about! | 真棒 宝贝!这样就对了嘛! | 
| [21:44] | -Oh! | |
| [21:46] | -Damn, I’m down. -Yeah. | -可恶 我倒下了 -是啊 | 
| [21:49] | -Oh, really? – Get him, Staff Sergeant! | -是吗? -干了他 中士! 太好了! | 
| [21:53] | Hooah! | |
| [21:56] | -Yeah. | |
| [21:58] | – Go, go! | |
| [22:19] | -Oh, my God. -Oh. | 我的天啊 | 
| [22:20] | You mother– | 你们这些混… | 
| [22:22] | -Oh. | |
| [22:23] | I’ll go warm up the truck. | 我先去把卡车开起来 | 
| [22:26] | Like Hitler in his bunker, Naird has been abandoned by everyone. | “就像当年躲入地堡的希特勒 如今的内尔德已然众叛亲离” | 
| [22:29] | -Is he man enough to take his own life? | “他够男人吗?会自尽吗?” | 
| [22:31] | That’s my fault. | 我的错 这的确是我的错 我郑重道歉 现在就… | 
| [22:32] | And that is my fault, and I apologize, right– | |
| [22:34] | -Okay, noncombatant! Noncombatant! | 好吧 非战斗人员!非… 记者! | 
| [22:37] | Non– Press! Press! | |
| [22:38] | Press! Press! Press! | |
| [22:42] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼啊? | 
| [22:52] | How’s it going, General? | 情况如何啊 将军? | 
| [22:54] | Congratulations, Adrian, | 恭喜你 阿德里安 | 
| [22:55] | you made your point by making us all look like fools. | 就为了证明你是对的 你让我们都狼狈得像傻瓜一样 | 
| [22:59] | Crushing the spirits of your own team. | 你不惜毁掉自己团队的士气 | 
| [23:02] | My God, I even picked you first. | 我的天 当初我第一个选的就是你 | 
| [23:05] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着? | 
| [23:06] | Remind me to never put myself in a situation where I need your help. | 记得提醒我 绝不能 将自己置于要指望你帮忙的境地 | 
| [23:36] | Chan. | 二 | 
| [23:40] | Be ready with it. | 做好准备 | 
| [23:43] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? | 
| [23:45] | To war. | 去打仗 | 
| [23:46] | The general needs his aide-de-camp. | 将军需要他的副官 | 
| [23:53] | Dude, this is the weirdest day. | 哎呦 今天真不是一般的离奇啊 | 
| [23:56] | Hooah! | |
| [23:58] | Advance! | 前进! | 
| [24:02] | Space Force is down to two. | 太空部队只剩两员了 -太好了! -太好了! | 
| [24:12] | Kali Maa. | 迦梨时母… | 
| [24:14] | Kali Maa. | 迦梨时母… | 
| [24:17] | Kali Maa shakti de! | 迦梨时母 赐予我力量! | 
| [24:26] | I smell Nerd! | 我闻到了呆子的味道! | 
| [24:28] | Come out, come out, wherever you are! | 出来吧 别再躲藏啦! | 
| [24:31] | ♪ Let the Midnight Special Shine a light on me ♪ | (救救蜜蜂!) | 
| [24:36] | Mallory! Mallory! | 马洛里! 正中脚踝! | 
| [24:39] | ♪ Let the Midnight Special Shine a light on me ♪ | |
| [24:48] | Ow! Right on the ankle. | |
| [24:50] | -So now they have cars on the moon? -Oh, hush. | -怎么 现在月亮上有汽车了? -闭嘴吧你 | 
| [24:52] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 | 
| [24:54] | Well, it’s down to just me, so you might be too late. | 现在只剩我一个了 我看你是稍稍晚了一点 | 
| [24:57] | Chan, now. | 陈 动手吧 | 
| [25:00] | Command-shift-6. | 控制键 上档键 6 | 
| [25:02] | -Yes, sir. Implementing. – Air Force! Attach your scissors! | -遵命 先生 正在执行中 -空军 拿出剪刀来! | 
| [25:05] | On my signal! | 听我号令! | 
| [25:07] | Charge! | 冲锋! | 
| [25:11] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? | 
| [25:12] | – Can’t move my legs, sir! | 腿动不了了 长官! 什么? | 
| [25:14] | The system’s malfunctioning. They’re all immobilized! | 系统出故障了! 他们全都不能动了! | 
| [25:17] | They’re not responding. | 毫无反应 | 
| [25:24] | Have at it. | 请自便吧 | 
| [25:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [25:36] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 | 
| [25:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 | 
| [25:39] | Don’t you do it, Naird! | 不许你这么做 内尔德! | 
| [25:42] | Ha! | |
| [25:43] | You’re still an ass! | 你还是弱逼一个! | 
| [25:45] | -Ah! | |
| [25:56] | -Space Force! | 太空部队! | 
| [26:03] | No more Red Team. | 红队全军覆没 | 
| [26:05] | And the winner is Space Force! | 胜利者是太空部队! | 
| [26:06] | -Space Force! -Yeah! | -太空部队! -耶! | 
| [26:10] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了! | 
| [26:12] | In your face! | 知道厉害了吧! | 
| [26:15] | Yeah, bitch! Uh! | 爽不爽 贱人! | 
| [26:21] | Uh-huh! | |
| [26:34] | Everyone should be proud. | 大家都应该感到自豪 | 
| [26:36] | You acquitted yourselves well. | 你们表现得很棒 | 
| [26:39] | We got ice cream, sir. | 我们吃到冰淇淋了耶 长官 | 
| [26:41] | Enjoy it. | 好好享用 | 
| [26:43] | That goes for all of you. | 这句话献给你们所有人 | 
| [26:45] | Enjoy life while you can. | 趁还活着 好好享受人生 | 
| [26:47] | For only the dead have seen the end of war. | 唯有死者才能看到战争的终结 | 
| [26:50] | We got sprinkles, sir. | 还有糖粒呢 长官 | 
| [26:52] | Jesus. | 天呐 | 
| [26:55] | Thanks for showing up today. | 谢谢你今天的挺身而出 | 
| [26:57] | I hope this helps wash away | 我希望这能帮助你忘却一些 童年关于篮球课的痛苦回忆 | 
| [26:59] | some of those painful childhood memories of basketball in school. | |
| [27:03] | Ski memories, in my case. | 对我来说 是滑雪的回忆 | 
| [27:05] | I’m actually rather good at the shooting of baskets. | 我其实还挺擅长投篮的 | 
| [27:08] | It’s just physics. | 毕竟只是物理原理而已 | 
| [27:10] | Whatever helps you sleep at night. | 随你怎么骗自己 能睡得香就好 (太空之旗 USAF对USSF) | 
| [27:15] | Do meet me at the gym tomorrow. | 明天一定要来体育馆找我 | 
| [27:17] | I will destroy you. | 我会让你一败涂地的 |