时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Destiny… | “命运号” |
[00:02] | The Design is clearly Ancient, | 显然是古人的设计风格 |
[00:04] | launched hundreds of thousands of years ago. | 发射于数千万年之前 |
[00:07] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪? |
[00:08] | Several billion light years from home. | 离家数十亿光年之外 |
[00:10] | We are on a ship, | 我们在一艘飞船上 |
[00:11] | but we have no idea where we are in relation to Earth. | 但我们不知道这里距地球有多远 |
[00:15] | This ship could be the most important discovery | 这艘飞船可能是自星际之门被发现以来… |
[00:18] | mankind has made since the Stargate itself. | 人类历史上最重要的发现 |
[00:20] | These are the wrong people, in the wrong place. | 这些人全都不该到这个地方来… |
[00:22] | We’ve got a lot of wounded. | 我们有大量伤员 |
[00:23] | We need to get home. | 我们必须回家 |
[00:24] | We barely have enough power to operate the main systems. | 我们连操控主要系统的能量都不足 |
[00:27] | This ship simply doesn’t have the capability to dial Earth. | 这艘船根本就无法拨通地球 |
[00:31] | Could you please stop people running around, | 能不能叫你的人别再到处乱跑? |
[00:33] | activating every bloody system they can get their hands on? | 别动不动乱碰他们见到的每一个系统? |
[00:36] | I will. | 好吧 |
[00:39] | Our reserves are gone. | 储存的能量已经耗尽! |
[00:42] | All of our power… is gone. | 所有的能量都没了! |
[00:45] | Our trajectory has changed. | 我们的轨道改变了 |
[00:46] | What are you talking about, Rush? | 你在说什么 Rush? |
[00:48] | Lieutenant, | 中尉 |
[00:49] | what the hell’s he talking about? | 他到底在说什么? |
[00:56] | Ronald Greer. | |
[00:59] | I can’t think of a better way to move on from… | 从这个世界去往另一个世界 |
[01:03] | from this world into the next, or whatever comes, | 或者不管要发生什么 |
[01:10] | than to fly into the most powerful thing | 飞入宇宙中最强大的东西… |
[01:13] | in all creation… | 恐怕是最好的方法 |
[01:17] | A star. | 一颗星 |
[01:25] | Out in a blaze of glory. | 被荣誉的光芒笼罩 |
[01:30] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[01:35] | That’s beautiful. | 那很美 “光” |
[01:41] | SEASON01 EP05 Light | |
[02:06] | Everyone here? | 所有人都到了? |
[02:08] | All here, sir. | 都到了 长官 |
[02:09] | If I could have your attention? | 大家请听我说 |
[02:15] | You’ve all heard about our situation. | 你们都听说了我们目前的情况 |
[02:18] | It sucks. | 很糟糕 |
[02:19] | I’m going to repeat the facts | 我要重复一遍现在的情况 |
[02:22] | so that we are all clear. | 好让大家心里都有数 |
[02:25] | In just over a day, this ship will fly into a star. | 在一天之内 这艘船将飞入一颗恒星 |
[02:28] | Now, we have no power to change its course. | 目前 我们没有能量来改变航向 |
[02:31] | We have no idea how to steer the ship, | 就算有能量 我们也不知道 |
[02:33] | even if we did. | 要如何驾驶这艘船 |
[02:35] | We are having another bad day. | 又是糟糕的一天 |
[02:38] | So here’s what we’re going to do. | 我们还有一件事可做 |
[02:41] | We have a working shuttle. | 我们有一艘可以飞行的穿梭机 |
[02:44] | We think there are three planets out there | 我们发现附近有三颗星球 |
[02:46] | that might be habitable. | 可能适宜居住 |
[02:48] | Now, we think… | 现在 我们想… |
[02:49] | We believe that it’s no coincidence | 我们相信 命运号在这个星系 |
[02:53] | that Destiny dropped out of FTL in this solar system, | 跳出超光速飞行应该并非偶然事件 |
[02:56] | to give us a chance. | 是为了给我们一个机会 |
[02:58] | Now, once we know for sure | 只要我们确定 |
[03:01] | that there is a planet out there for us, | 其中有一颗星球适合我们居住 |
[03:04] | we are going to have a lottery. | 我们抽签决定 |
[03:07] | We will draw the names of 15 people… | 我们选出15个人… |
[03:11] | 15? | 15个? |
[03:13] | The shuttle can hold twice that many. | 穿梭机能搭载30人 |
[03:15] | Not once it’s been loaded up with supplies. | 还要算上补给品的重量 |
[03:17] | Besides, there’s only life support for 17, max. | 除此之外 维生系统最多只能供给17个人 |
[03:20] | You said 15. | 你说了15个 |
[03:22] | I will be choosing two of the people myself… | 我将亲自选出两个人 |
[03:26] | Two people with the necessary skills | 两个有一定能力的人 |
[03:29] | to fly the shuttle and survive on the planet. | 一个驾驶穿梭机 一个让我们在那颗星球上活下去 |
[03:32] | Yeah, I bet I can guess who they are! | 我不用猜都知道是谁! |
[03:34] | Yeah. | 没错! |
[03:36] | I’ll be taking my name out of the lottery. | 我将不参与抽签 |
[03:40] | Anyone who wants to join me, keep talking. | 如果有谁想跟我一起 说出来 |
[03:46] | We’re still several hours away from knowing | 我们还有几个小时的时间 |
[03:49] | if the first two are even habitable, | 来搞清前两颗星球是否宜居 |
[03:51] | so I suggest you all go back to your quarters | 所以我建议大家回自己的船舱 |
[03:54] | and wait it out. | 等待最终消息 |
[03:55] | That’s all I have for now. | 我要说的就是这些 |
[05:55] | What? | 什么事? |
[06:03] | You should pick everyone who goes on that shuttle. | 应该由你来决定搭乘穿梭机的每一个人选 |
[06:07] | It’s the responsible thing to do… | 这是你的职责所在… |
[06:10] | And you should include yourself. | 而且其中应该包括你自己 |
[06:12] | If they’re going to survive, they’ll need leadership. | 他们要活下去 必然需要一位领袖 |
[06:16] | And an HR lady, I’m guessing. | 还需要一位”人力资源夫人” 我猜 |
[06:19] | I am not above that. | 我不会否认 |
[06:21] | I would want you to consider me, yes. | 我想让你考虑我 是的 |
[06:24] | I would want you to consider everyone | 我想让你考虑每一个 |
[06:27] | who could contribute to their survival. | 对大家生存下去有贡献的人 |
[06:31] | I think you should do your job | 你应该负起责任 |
[06:33] | and make the choices you need to make. | 做你应该做的决定 |
[06:36] | It wouldn’t be very fair. | 那样做有点不公平 |
[06:38] | It would be more unfair to send the wrong people… | 如果选错了人 将会更不公平 |
[06:41] | We’re all the wrong people! | 我们都是”被选错”的人! |
[06:43] | These are the wrong people. | 他们都是”被选错”的人 |
[06:48] | That’s up to you. | 一切由你决定 |
[06:53] | Wow. | 喔 |
[06:56] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[06:58] | Okay, who goes? | 好吧 还有谁? |
[07:00] | Other than you and me, I mean… | 我是说 除了你和我… |
[07:02] | Or haven’t you given it much thought? | 或者说 你还没有认真考虑过? |
[07:06] | We can come up with a short list. | 我们可以拟定一个短名单 |
[07:09] | Factor in skills and strengths | 拥有更多技能和力量的人 |
[07:11] | to increase their chances of surviving. | 能提高生存的几率 |
[07:13] | Take age and sex into consideration… | 将年龄和性别也考虑在内… |
[07:16] | How ’bout just the people we like? | 只选我们喜欢的人如何? |
[07:18] | That’s not what I’m saying… | 我可没那么说 |
[07:19] | You need to leave. | 你该走了 |
[07:21] | Handpicking just two of them | 只挑选两个人 |
[07:22] | is a cop out, and you know it… | 你是在逃避责任 这你心知肚明 |
[07:24] | And by that I mean get out now, | 我说了让你出去! |
[07:25] | Or I’m going to take your name out of the lottery. | 否则我会把你的名字排除在抽签之外 |
[07:30] | I may just anyway. | 我会那么做的 |
[07:38] | Please don’t. | 请不要 |
[07:56] | Eli! | |
[07:57] | God, you didn’t even set your alarm. | 天哪 你都没设闹钟 |
[08:01] | Eli! | |
[08:03] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间给你收拾 |
[08:05] | I thought you had an interview today. | 你不是今天有个面试吗? |
[08:07] | They canceled. | 他们取消了 |
[08:09] | I was up all night. | 我一晚没睡 |
[08:10] | Playing those stupid games. | 就会玩那些蠢游戏 |
[08:13] | They canceled, or you canceled? | 是他们取消了 还是你取消了? |
[08:14] | Seriously, Mom… | 我是认真的 妈妈… |
[08:16] | It’s not my skill set. | 不符合我的特长 |
[08:18] | Nothing is. | 没有一样工作符合 |
[08:20] | I’m late. | 我要迟到了 |
[08:21] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们晚点再谈这个话题 |
[08:44] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[09:03] | I’m just hoping to find a planet, | 我只想找到一颗 |
[09:05] | grow some food. | 长着食物的星球 |
[09:08] | Not that I know a damn thing about farming. | 虽然我不懂如何种庄稼 |
[09:12] | You sound pretty sure we’re both going. | 听你的口气好像我俩都能去一样 |
[09:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:17] | Yeah, maybe I am. | 是啊 也许我是这个意思 |
[09:19] | Has he told you | 他告诉你 |
[09:20] | we’re the two he’s picked? | 他挑选的人是我们吗? |
[09:22] | No, it’s just obvious. | 没有 不过很明显 |
[09:25] | How? | 为什么? |
[09:26] | There’s only two qualified pilots | 飞船上只有两位有资质的飞行员 |
[09:29] | on the ship, me and the Colonel. | 我和上校 |
[09:31] | He took himself out, so… | 他说自己不去 所以… |
[09:32] | Yeah, well, that explains you. | 好吧 你算一个 |
[09:33] | Why me? | 那我呢? |
[09:35] | Come on, Chloe, he has to pick you. | 听着 Chloe 他必须选你 |
[09:37] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:38] | You’re the daughter of a U.S. Senator. | 你是美国参议员的女儿 |
[09:40] | He’s probably been ordered to. | 他大概不得不如此 |
[09:42] | Being a senator’s daughter | 参议员的女儿… |
[09:43] | isn’t going to help anyone survive on that planet. | 对帮助人们在那颗星球上生存毫无作用 |
[09:47] | And I think the Colonel’s the kind of man | 我认为上校是一个 |
[09:49] | who makes his own decisions. | 有主见的人 |
[09:56] | I’m not one of the two, Matt. | 我不是两个人选之一 Matt |
[09:59] | At least, I shouldn’t be. | 至少 我不应该是 |
[10:01] | I don’t even know if I want to be. | 我甚至不知道自己想不想去 |
[10:04] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[10:06] | There’s still a chance | 我仍有机会 |
[10:07] | that I’ll get chosen in the lottery… | 通过抽签被选中… |
[10:10] | But if I don’t, I want you to know that… | 如果我落选了 我想让你明白… |
[10:14] | I have probably felt closer to you | 过去的几天里 |
[10:16] | in these past few days | 我和你在一起有种亲密感 |
[10:18] | than I have ever felt to anybody. | 以前我从未对任何人有过这种感觉 |
[10:20] | – So if this is goodbye… – It’s not. | – 如果这意味着永别 – 不会的 |
[10:23] | It might be. | 有可能是 |
[10:27] | I’m glad he’s going to pick you. | 我很高兴他能选中你 |
[10:29] | I want you there. | 我想让你一起去 |
[10:32] | Yeah, well… | 好吧… |
[10:35] | What are the odds? | 几率有几成? |
[10:37] | One in five, one in six? | 五分之一? 六分之一? |
[10:42] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[10:46] | Well, we’ll see. | 我明白了 |
[10:54] | So how are you going to get the thing off the ship? | 你打算怎么让这玩意离开飞船? |
[10:56] | With the remote… | 使用遥控器… |
[10:58] | When the shuttle takes off. | 当穿梭机启航之后 |
[10:59] | We might even get one last look at the Destiny | 在超出通讯距离之前 我们可能有机会从外面 |
[11:01] | from the outside before it gets out of range. | 最后看一眼命运号 |
[11:04] | So… | 接下来… |
[11:08] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这里干什么? |
[11:10] | We heard about your message in a bottle. | 我们听说了你的”瓶中信” |
[11:12] | It started out as a documentary, actually. | 其实应该算一部纪录片 |
[11:15] | Well, um… | 好吧… |
[11:16] | We want to be part of it. | 我们希望参与 |
[11:18] | Figured you’d be busy. | 还以为你们很忙呢 |
[11:19] | Eli, you realize the odds of anybody finding a kino | Eli 你应该明白 别人找到Kino的… |
[11:22] | – out here… – Probably nil, I know. | – 几率… – 几乎为零 我知道 |
[11:25] | Let’s do it anyway. | 可我们还是要做 |
[11:27] | Let’s do something. | 让我们做点事吧 |
[11:30] | Let’s leave something of ourselves behind. | 为我们自己留下点什么 |
[11:40] | So who’s first? | 谁先来? |
[11:45] | So, I… Okay. | 我…好吧 |
[11:47] | I’m Chloe Armstrong. | 我叫Chloe Armstrong |
[11:49] | I’m 23, and, um… | 今年23岁 还有… |
[11:53] | I just want to say that my father gave his life | 我只想说 为了让我们大家再多活一天 |
[11:57] | so that all of us could survive another day, | 我的父亲献出了生命 |
[12:00] | and we did. | 我们活下来了 |
[12:04] | Another day. | 还赚了一天 |
[12:12] | Sorry, you radioed me? | 对不起 你呼叫我? |
[12:14] | Uh, yes, um… | 呃 是的… |
[12:18] | The first planet is too cold. | 第一颗星球太冷了 |
[12:21] | Frozen methane. | 冰冻甲烷为主 |
[12:23] | The second is too hot. | 第二颗太热了 |
[12:25] | The third… | 第三颗… |
[12:27] | Well, that happens to be behind the star at the moment. | 目前正好位于恒星的背面 |
[12:30] | Too far away to determine habitability. | 太远了 无法判断是否宜居 |
[12:33] | When will we know? | 我们何时才能知道? |
[12:35] | It doesn’t matter. | 无关紧要 |
[12:36] | We don’t have any choice. | 我们没别的选择 |
[12:38] | We’re going to have to launch the shuttle | 我们得在靠得太近之前 |
[12:39] | before we can get close enough. | 发射穿梭机 |
[12:41] | The odds are good, though. | 不过 希望很大 |
[12:45] | Its orbit is in between the other two. | 它的轨道位于前两者之间 |
[12:49] | The Goldilocks Zone, they call it. | 被称为”适居带” (源自童话故事的Goldilocks 童话中的女孩喜欢”既不太冷又不太热”的粥) |
[12:52] | Not too hot and not too cold. | 既不太冷又不太热 |
[12:54] | Yes. Just right. | 是的 没错 |
[12:59] | What if we used the engines from the shuttle | 如果我们使用穿梭机的引擎 |
[13:01] | to push the Destiny off course? | 推动命运号改变航向呢? |
[13:04] | That’s a good thought, but, um… | 那是个好主意 但是… |
[13:07] | I’m afraid I’ve already run the numbers, and… | 我已经计算过了… |
[13:11] | Without getting into Delta V, | 没有合适的变速量 (△V,即从一个轨道到另一轨道过程中飞船飞行速度必须改变的量) |
[13:13] | thrust-to-weight ratios, then… | 推力-重量比 那么… |
[13:15] | Not a chance. | 没有机会 |
[13:16] | No. | 没有 |
[13:17] | Well, when do we launch the shuttle? | 我们何时发射穿梭机? |
[13:20] | We could wait a few more hours, | 我们可以再等几个小时 |
[13:21] | but the extra time, | 可我担心… |
[13:24] | I don’t think it’s going to give us any more information | 再多的时间 我们也无法得到 |
[13:26] | than we already have. | 比现在更多的信息 |
[13:27] | When the shuttle’s loaded, then. | 穿梭机一准备好就动身 |
[13:34] | Colonel Young… | Young上校… |
[13:37] | If, by chance, | 如果你… |
[13:39] | you were thinking of choosing me as one of the two… | 将我也考虑在那两个人选之内… |
[13:44] | Please don’t. | 请不要那么做 |
[13:46] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:48] | This ship… | 这艘飞船… |
[13:51] | Coming here was my Destiny. | 到这里来 这是我的命运 |
[13:56] | My life’s work was to be here, | 我一生的心血都在这里 |
[13:58] | Not trying to survive on some | 而不是和一群陌生人 |
[14:02] | rock with a bunch of strangers. | 去某个岩石星球上求生存 |
[14:06] | In fact, | 其实 |
[14:08] | You can take my name off the lottery altogether. | 你还可以把我的名字从抽签中抹掉 |
[14:15] | Look, Rush, | 听着 Rush |
[14:17] | I realize I should’ve listened to you sooner. | 我知道我早该听取你的意见 |
[14:19] | No, no, I wasn’t myself. | 不 不 那时我的心智有点不正常 |
[14:20] | Still, you were right. | 不过 你依然是对的 |
[14:23] | It really wouldn’t have made any difference. | 就算听我的也没什么用 |
[14:32] | Do you mind if I ask you | 介意我问你一句 |
[14:34] | who you are going to choose? | 你打算挑选谁吗? |
[14:38] | Lieutenants Scott and Johansen. | Scott中尉和Johansen中尉 |
[14:41] | I would’ve thought Scott and Greer. | 我倾向于Scott和Greer |
[14:43] | Yesterday’s heroes. | 昨日英雄 |
[14:45] | I’ve got my fingers crossed for Greer. | 我为Greer祈祷过 |
[14:47] | Well, you could easily arrange that. | 你可以轻易作出安排 |
[14:51] | – You mean fix the lottery? – Yes. | – 你是说操纵抽签? – 是的 |
[14:55] | No. | 不行 |
[14:58] | There’ll be those who’ll think you did anyway. | 总会有些人认为你操纵了 |
[15:26] | My name is Camile Wray. | 我的名字叫Camile Wray |
[15:28] | My age is… None of your business, Eli. | 我的年龄…不关你的事 Eli |
[15:36] | If, um… | 如果 嗯… |
[15:38] | If anyone finds this within the next, | 如果有人能发现这个 |
[15:41] | I don’t know, 40 years… | 我不知道多久 40年? |
[15:44] | Tell Sharon that… | 请告诉Sharon… |
[15:50] | my last thoughts were of her. | 我到死都想着她 |
[15:54] | The names of every person in this room | 这个大厅里每个人的名字 |
[15:57] | are written down on one of these pieces of paper. | 都写在一张这样的纸上 |
[15:59] | Dr. Rush and I | Rush博士和我 |
[16:01] | have chosen to exclude ourselves. | 已经自愿退出 |
[16:04] | If anyone else feels the same way, | 如果还有谁想退出 |
[16:06] | now would be the time to speak up. | 现在可以说出来 |
[16:12] | If your name is chosen, | 如果你的名字被选中 |
[16:13] | you are to go directly up these stairs | 立即通过这里的楼梯 |
[16:16] | to the shuttle, | 直接前往穿梭机 |
[16:17] | where you will be met by the two people that I have already chosen. | 去和我已经挑选好的那两个人会合 |
[16:22] | Lieutenant Scott has pilot training, | Scott中尉接受过飞行训练 |
[16:24] | and TJ’s skills as a medic will be essential on the planet. | T.J.的医疗技能在那个星球上至关重要 |
[16:30] | If your name is not chosen, | 如果你没有入选 |
[16:34] | you are to remain here | 就留在原地 |
[16:36] | until I receive word the 15 are aboard, | 直到我确定15人已经登机 |
[16:38] | and the shuttle’s rear hatch is secure. | 而且穿梭机的舱门已经关闭 |
[16:43] | Does anyone have anything to say? | 还有谁有话要说吗? |
[17:10] | Airman Becker. | |
[17:16] | Go. | 去吧 |
[17:21] | David Walters. | |
[17:27] | Camile Wray. | |
[17:44] | Lieutenant James. | 中尉James |
[17:56] | Dr. Park. | Park博士 |
[18:04] | Take a seat and strap in. | 坐下 系上安全带 |
[18:06] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[18:37] | Mr. Brody. | Brody先生 |
[18:44] | Sergeant Riley. | Riley军士 |
[19:07] | And Dr. Boone. | 还有Boone博士 |
[19:12] | That’s 15. We’re done here. | 15人名额已满 抽签结束 |
[19:15] | You can fit more people on that thing. | 那东西可以再挤几个人! |
[19:17] | Spencer, I need you to shut up. | Spencer 你给我闭嘴! |
[19:19] | Come on, people! | 听着 所有人! |
[19:20] | If we don’t do something right now, we’re done! | 如果我们再不做点什么 我们就完了! |
[19:22] | He’s right, we got to do something. | 他说得对 我们得做点什么 |
[19:31] | Now, I don’t want to have to do that to anybody else… | 听着 我不想对任何人这么做… |
[19:36] | But I will. | 可我会的 |
[19:52] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[19:56] | Full count. | 满员 |
[20:17] | This is Scott. Everyone’s aboard. | Scott呼叫 所有人都已登船 |
[20:21] | Rear hatch is secure. | 舱门已经关闭 |
[20:24] | Give yourself a 60-second countdown, lieutenant. | 60秒倒计时 中尉 |
[20:26] | Some of us would like to see you off. | 我们有些人想看着你起飞 |
[20:28] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[20:49] | We’re releasing the docking clamps. | 停机夹已松开 |
[21:26] | The kino’s sending back pictures. | Kino已传回照片 |
[21:33] | This is Scott. We’re away. | 我是Scott 我们已经起飞 |
[21:35] | You’re looking good, lieutenant. | 飞得漂亮 中尉 |
[21:37] | I expect we’ll be out of radio range | 当主引擎点火的时候 |
[21:38] | by the time we fire up the main drive, so… | 我们就会超出通讯距离 所以… |
[21:43] | We’ll be thinking of you guys. | 我们会想念你们的 |
[21:45] | You too, brother. | 我们也想你 兄弟 |
[21:48] | You too. | 我们也想你 |
[21:49] | Matthew, T.J… | |
[21:51] | Take good care of those people. | 好好照顾那些人 |
[22:12] | There it is. | 看吧 |
[22:17] | That’s the Destiny? | 那就是”命运号”? |
[22:38] | Thank you, Eli. | 谢谢你 Eli |
[22:40] | I never thought I’d get the chance | 我从没想过有机会 |
[22:41] | to see the ship from the outside. | 从外面看这艘船 |
[22:44] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[22:45] | I think I’m going to go for a walk. | 我要到处去走走 |
[22:48] | How does that sound, sergeant? | 听起来怎么样 中士? |
[22:50] | Sounds like a plan, sir. | 听起来不错 长官 |
[22:54] | I shall be in my quarters for the duration. | 接下来的时间我会待在自己的船舱里 |
[22:57] | I have 100 pages of a truly… | 我那本书还有100页没读完… |
[22:59] | mediocre book to finish. | 一本非常普通的书 |
[23:15] | Eli, I, uh… | Eli 我… |
[23:18] | I’m sorry I got you involved in this. | 很抱歉 我不该连累你 |
[23:21] | Actually… | 其实… |
[23:23] | I’m not. | 没关系 |
[23:26] | Yet. | 目前 |
[23:28] | I’ll probably be sorry at the end of the day, but… | 也许今天结束前我会后悔 但是… |
[23:35] | We don’t have that long, do we? | 我们没有那么长时间 对吧? |
[23:39] | No. | 没有 |
[23:42] | How will it happen? | 我们会怎么样? |
[23:47] | Well, there will be turbulence from the solar wind, | 太阳风会产生湍流紊流 |
[23:52] | Far worse than what we’ve previously experienced. | 比我们先前经历的要严重得多 |
[23:55] | Heat, obviously, | 很热 这毫无疑问 |
[23:59] | and intense G-forces. | 还有强烈的引力 |
[24:01] | I suspect the ship will be torn apart | 我怀疑在我们靠近这颗恒星之前 |
[24:03] | long before we reach the star. | 船身就会解体 |
[24:10] | Hopefully, it will be quick. | 但愿这一切发生在一瞬间 |
[24:44] | And while I don’t condone behavior of that kind | 我不会宽恕那种行为 |
[24:47] | in any way, shape, or form, I gotta say, | 不管是什么理由、方式或者方法 可我得说 |
[24:50] | the look on Telford’s face | 当你把Telford放倒的时候 |
[24:52] | when you put him downwas priceless. | 他脸上的表情非常有趣 |
[24:54] | Complete and total shock. | 完全被吓呆了 |
[24:56] | He was surprised, yes, sir. | 他是有点惊讶 是的 长官 |
[24:59] | I guess you can say | 你可以自夸 |
[25:00] | you even got away with it. | 你那次逃脱了处罚 |
[25:03] | I’m just, uh… | 我只是 呃… |
[25:08] | Sorry I… | 对不起… |
[25:10] | That I disappointed you, sir. | 我让你失望了 长官 |
[25:13] | You’re a good man, sergeant. | 你是个好人 中士 |
[25:15] | I know that. | 我明白 |
[25:18] | Besides, the bastard had it coming. | 除此之外 那混蛋自找的 |
[25:23] | Yes, sir, he did. | 是的 长官 没错 |
[25:29] | So long. | 再见 |
[25:32] | At ease, Ronald. | 稍息 Ronald |
[25:48] | Okay, Colonel, | 好了 上校 |
[25:48] | just go whenever you’re ready. | 准备好就可以开始了 |
[25:49] | Yeah, no, no, I got it, I just, uh… | 不 我知道 我只是 呃… |
[25:51] | Can you just wait outside, Eli? Thanks. | 你出去一下好吗 Eli? 谢谢 |
[25:58] | Hi, Emily, I just, um… | 嗨 Emily 我… |
[26:01] | I just wanted to say… | 我想说… |
[26:07] | Well, you know. | 你知道的 |
[26:08] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[26:44] | Where is everybody? | 大家都在哪? |
[26:46] | All the fun people are here. | 所有快乐的人都在这儿 |
[26:54] | Our Father, who art in Heaven… | 天父 在天之父 阿门! |
[26:58] | Hallowed be thy name. | 尊您的圣名 |
[27:00] | Thy kingdom come, | 愿神国降临 |
[27:02] | thy will be done, | 愿您降临 |
[27:04] | on Earth, as it is in Heaven. | 令人间宛如天堂 |
[27:06] | Give us this day our daily bread, | 请赐予我们今日之粮 |
[27:09] | and forgive us our trespasses, | 请赦免我们过失之罪 |
[27:12] | as we forgive those who trespass against us, | 因为我们也赦免凡亏欠我们的人 |
[27:15] | and lead us not into temptation… | 不叫我们陷入诱惑… |
[28:28] | What? | 什么? |
[28:30] | Oh, nothing, I just… | 没什么 我… |
[28:31] | I realized it was past midnight. | 我发现午夜已过 |
[28:35] | Does that mean they’ve gone into the sun? | 你是说他们已经撞进太阳了吗? |
[28:37] | No… No, no, no. No, nothing like that. | 不…不是 不 不是那样的 |
[28:42] | It’s his birthday. | 是他的生日 |
[28:45] | That’s all he means. | 他说的是这个 |
[28:48] | Oh… | 哦… |
[28:51] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[28:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:58] | Mr. Brody, would you come up here for a second? | Brody先生 能过来一下吗? |
[29:00] | I need you to confirm | 我需要你替我确认 |
[29:01] | a spectrographic analysis for me. | 一份光谱分析结果 |
[29:09] | Oxygen, nitrogen, liquid water. | 氧 氮 液态水 |
[29:15] | Only trace levels of CO2. | 只有少量的二氧化碳 |
[29:18] | What? | 什么? |
[29:20] | It means there won’t be much vegetation. | 也就是说上面没有多少植被 |
[29:22] | Also means that the thermometer | 同时意味着大部分时间 |
[29:24] | won’t be spending much time above zero, either. | 温度都在零度以下 |
[29:26] | But we can survive, right? | 可我们能生存 对吗? |
[29:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:31] | It’ll be great. | 很好 |
[30:42] | Yes! | 好极了! |
[30:46] | Uh, what are we so happy about? | 我们有什么值得高兴的? |
[30:50] | We’re going to live, Eli. | 我们能活下去了 Eli |
[30:52] | What about the turbulence and the heat and the death? | 湍流、炙热和死亡呢? |
[30:55] | No. | 不存在了 |
[30:56] | All of that would have happened by now. | 那些本该现在就发生 |
[30:58] | The shield is protecting us. | 护盾在保护我们 |
[30:59] | But you said we were out of power. | 可你说我们没有能量了 |
[31:01] | I was absolutely certain of that, | 我百分之百肯定 |
[31:03] | and I have never been more pleased to be wrong in all my life. | 这是我人生中第一次为自己的错误而感到高兴 |
[31:54] | The lights just came back on in my room. | 我房间里的灯又亮了 |
[31:57] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[31:58] | Stand by. | 别乱跑 |
[32:00] | Colonel! | 上校 |
[32:02] | You’re right! | 你是对的! |
[32:03] | The systems are coming back online all over the ship. | 整艘船的系统都恢复工作了 |
[32:06] | There’s a rumor spreading we’re still here. | 我们为什么还没死 船上到处是谣传 |
[32:08] | We are. | 没错 |
[32:10] | Destiny needed all its power reserves | “命运号”需要所有的能量储备 |
[32:12] | – to protect itself, and us… – Uh, guys? | – 来保护自己 还有我们… – 伙计们 |
[32:16] | We’re in the star. | 我们在恒星里 |
[32:20] | That can’t be right. | 那不可能 |
[32:22] | We’re talking thousands of degrees. | 那可有好几千度 |
[32:23] | Well, we’ve just flown through the corona, | 我们刚刚穿越日冕 |
[32:25] | which is even hotter, | 那里温度更高 |
[32:26] | to say nothing of magnetic fields, gravitational stresses. | 更不用说超强的磁场和引力了 |
[32:30] | This is what Destiny intended | “命运号”从一开始进入这个星系 |
[32:32] | from the moment it entered the star system. | 就打算这么做了 |
[32:34] | You’re telling me | 你在告诉我 它故意飞入太阳? |
[32:35] | it flew into the sun on purpose? | 你在告诉我 它故意飞入太阳? |
[32:36] | – Yes. – Why? | – 是的 – 为什么? |
[32:38] | To replenish its reserves. | 补充能量储备 |
[32:40] | You’re telling me this ship… | 你是说这艘船… |
[32:42] | Is powered by the stars themselves. | 动力来自恒星本身 |
[32:45] | Solar powered, quite literally. | 字面上可以叫”太阳能” |
[32:48] | There is no other explanation. | 没有其他的解释了 |
[33:16] | The engine just came back on. | 引擎已经恢复工作 |
[33:18] | We’re pulling out of it! | 我们度过难关了! |
[33:21] | The shuttle. We’ve got to call them back. | 穿梭机 我们得让他们回来 |
[33:24] | Uh, we haven’t accessed communications yet. | 我们还不能使用通讯系统 |
[33:26] | I’m working on it. | 我已经在试了 |
[33:27] | Well, if you don’t figure it out | 如果在飞船进入超光速飞行前… |
[33:28] | – before we go into FTL… – Plenty of time. | – 你还不能进入… – 时间很充足 |
[33:29] | We can’t strand those people here. | 我们不能把那些人抛下不管 |
[33:30] | Well, this would be an excellent time | 这是你信任我的最佳时机 |
[33:32] | for you to trust me to solve this problem. | 让我来解决这个问题吧 |
[33:42] | Okay, I’m going to put us in a high orbit, | 我准备让穿梭机进入高轨道 |
[33:44] | spend a little time looking around | 在降落之前四处看看 |
[33:46] | for the best spot before we put down. | 寻找一个最佳的着陆点 |
[33:53] | They’re gone. | 他们死了 |
[33:57] | You know, I can’t help but think | 我忍不住要想 |
[33:59] | maybe they’re the lucky ones. | 也许他们运气好 |
[34:00] | Don’t, T.J. | 别想了 T.J. |
[34:01] | – The planet is a rock. – I said stop it. | – 这是颗岩石星球 – 我说了住嘴 |
[34:07] | All right, here we go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[34:09] | This is Young, come in. | 我是Young 请回答 |
[34:15] | Right there, right there! | 按那里 按那里! |
[34:18] | Uh, t-this is Scott. Sir, how the hell… | 我是Scott 长官 见鬼… |
[34:21] | We’re just as surprised as you are, lieutenant. | 我们也和你一样惊讶 中尉 |
[34:23] | I’ll explain later. | 我晚点再解释 |
[34:24] | You need to get your ass back aboard this ship. | 快把你的破船开回来 |
[34:32] | Look, there it is! | 快看 在那! |
[34:33] | Will do. Scott out! | 遵命 Scott通话完毕! |
[34:35] | Everybody hear that? | 大家都听见了? |
[34:37] | Yes! | 是的! |
[34:39] | We have a visual of you, Destiny. | 我们看见你了 “命运号” |
[34:41] | Plotting an intercept course now. | 立刻计算交叉航向 |
[34:50] | Uh, Colonel, stand by. | 上校 稍等 |
[34:52] | Brody, come here. | Brody 过来 |
[34:55] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[34:56] | I don’t know yet. Am I reading this right? | 我不知道 我的读数对吗? |
[35:01] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 你在跟我开玩笑 |
[35:04] | We’re so close, you can almost touch it. | 我们靠得这么近 都可以摸到它了 |
[35:05] | It’s right there! | 就在那里啊! |
[35:06] | What’s going on, lieutenant? | 出什么事了 中尉? |
[35:08] | The Destiny is accelerating away from us. | “命运号”正在加速远离我们 |
[35:12] | We can’t match it. | 我们追不上了 |
[35:15] | Colonel, we have a problem here. | 上校 我们有麻烦了 |
[35:16] | What is it? | 什么? |
[35:17] | We can see you, | 我们能看见你们 |
[35:19] | but the shuttle’s computer | 但穿梭机的计算机 |
[35:20] | cannot come up with an intercept solution. | 无法计算出两船交叉的方案 |
[35:22] | Destiny is accelerating too fast. | “命运号”正在快速加速 |
[35:24] | I’m trying to put something in manually here, but… | 我想改用手工操作的方法 可是… |
[35:27] | There’s no way to cross the “T”, sir. | 没有办法实现 长官 |
[35:30] | We’re going to fall short. | 我们赶不上了 |
[35:34] | You’re on full power, yes? | 你使用最大推力了吗? |
[35:36] | I put the throttle up right away. | 我把油门开到最大了 |
[35:38] | It’s-it’s just not going to be enough. | 但这还不够 |
[35:39] | You must have afterburners or something… | 穿梭机上应该有加力燃烧器之类的东西 |
[35:42] | It’s not an F-16, Eli! | 这不是F-16战斗机 Eli! |
[35:43] | It’s a-it’s a spaceship. | 它是一艘太空飞船 |
[35:46] | Is there anything we can do from this end? | 我们能在这边做点什么吗? |
[35:48] | Is there any way to slow the Destiny down? | 能想办法让”命运号”减速吗? |
[35:50] | That-that would do it. | 那或许有效 |
[35:53] | Negative. | 不能 |
[36:01] | Uh, we’re out of ideas here. | 我们已经无计可施了 |
[36:03] | Come on, guys. | 快点 伙计们 |
[36:06] | Come on. | 快想办法 |
[36:09] | Lieutenant… | 中尉… |
[36:11] | I want you to turn | 我要你立刻掉头 |
[36:12] | and head directly towards the planet. | 朝行星的方向飞行 |
[36:14] | We’ll send you the exact course in a moment. | 我们会立即将精确坐标发送给你 |
[36:15] | No, no, no, no, no, the planet is a rock. | 不 不行 那颗星球上全是石头 |
[36:18] | We’d rather take our chances trying… | 我们宁可碰碰运气… |
[36:19] | Do what I’m saying, lieutenant. | 照我说的去做 中尉 |
[36:20] | We don’t have much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[36:35] | In order to reach the star, | 为了飞入恒星 |
[36:37] | Destiny used an aerobraking maneuver to slow down. | “命运号”采取了机动减速的方法 |
[36:40] | I’m suggesting Lieutenant Scott | 我建议Scott中尉 |
[36:42] | perform a slingshot maneuver | 采取”弹弓机动”的方法 |
[36:43] | around the planet to do exactly the opposite. | 朝相反的方向绕过那颗行星 |
[36:45] | A gravity boost to speed up. | 用引力来加速 |
[36:47] | It should put Destiny directly in our path. | “命运号”应该就在它的飞行路径上 |
[36:49] | We’re all aboard with that idea, doctor. | 我们都同意 博士 |
[36:51] | Just give me the course and speed. | 给我路线和速度吧 |
[36:53] | This planet’s getting pretty big in the windows here. | 舷窗外那颗星球越来越大了 |
[36:57] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[37:03] | I got it. | 好了 |
[37:05] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, Eli… | 喔 Eli… |
[37:06] | There’s many variables here. Are you sure about this? | 这里面变数很多 你确定吗? |
[37:09] | Math boy. | “数学天才” |
[37:12] | Send it. | 发出去吧 |
[37:14] | Okay, math boy. | 好吧 数学天才 |
[37:16] | Sending the new course now. | 立即发送新的飞行路线 |
[37:18] | Is this going to work? | 会有用吗? |
[37:19] | It’s going to be close. | 会差不多的 |
[37:27] | Got it. | 收到了 |
[37:28] | All right, everybody, hang on again. | 好了 大家听着 坐好扶稳 |
[38:13] | That’s them. | 是他们 |
[38:15] | Why am I watching this on TV? | 我干嘛要站在电视前看这一幕呢? |
[38:21] | Okay, we’re only going to get one shot at this. | 我们只有一次成功的机会 |
[38:24] | Wish it wasn’t the first time I tried it. | 但愿不是我的第一次失败 |
[38:28] | There they are. | 他们在那 |
[38:34] | You’ve got us lined up. | 我们进入交叉线了 |
[38:35] | – You’re doing fine. – No, he isn’t. | – 干得漂亮 – 不 不好 |
[38:38] | We’re coming up on them too fast. | 我们的飞行速度太快了 |
[38:48] | Lieutenant, our relative velocity | 中尉 我们的相对速度 |
[38:50] | is too great. | 太快了 |
[38:52] | Unless you can match our speed, | 除非你能跟上我们的速度 |
[38:53] | you’re going to crash into the ship. | 否则会在我们的船上撞毁 |
[38:54] | Uh, this is all we’ve got. | 这是我们的最大速度了 |
[38:57] | It’s coming up pretty fast on us! | 它飞过来的速度太快了! |
[39:00] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道! |
[39:01] | We have to come left! | 我们得朝左转 |
[39:02] | A little this way, lieutenant. | 稍微偏一点 中尉 |
[39:03] | What we need is more speed. | 我们需要更快的速度 |
[39:05] | Fire maneuvering thrusters. | 点燃机动推进器 |
[39:07] | That might just make the difference. | 也许会有点用处的 |
[39:09] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:28] | Main engines off! | 关闭主引擎! |
[39:38] | Thrusters off. | 关闭推进器! |
[39:40] | Docking clamps engaged. | 停机夹就位 |
[39:43] | We’re still in one piece! | 我们还活着! |
[39:47] | Well done! | 干得好! |
[39:49] | Well done! | 干得好! |
[39:51] | We’re on our way down. | 我们这就下来 |
[40:15] | I’m dead serious about it. That was, like… | 我是非常认真的 那可真是… |
[40:17] | That was the worst shuttle docking | 那是我一生中见过的 |
[40:19] | I have ever seen in my life. | 最糟糕的着陆过程 |
[40:20] | What are you talking about? I barely even dented it! | 你在说什么? 连点刮痕都没有! |
[40:22] | The grinding noise! | 听听摩擦发出的噪音! |
[40:24] | At the very least, | 最起码 |
[40:25] | there is a giant scrape along the bottom. | 底部有巨大的刮痕 |
[40:27] | I’m going to make you put on a space suit, | 我要让你穿上太空衣 |
[40:29] | go out there, fix it right now. | 现在就出去 弄好它 |
[40:30] | Sergeant, we’re going to need | 中士 我们需要为Scott准备 |
[40:31] | some of that high, high temperature spaceship paint for Scott here. | 那种温度很高很高的太空飞船涂料 |
[40:34] | Yes, sir. I believe I’ve found some. | 遵命 长官 我想我找到一些了 |
[40:38] | Dr. Rush, have a seat. | Rush博士 坐吧 |
[40:39] | These two have even showered. | 这两位已经洗过澡了 |
[40:43] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[40:44] | Aw, come on, we should celebrate. | 来吧 我们应该庆祝一下 |
[40:46] | Celebrate what? | 庆祝什么? |
[40:47] | That we’re back where we started? | 又回到起点了? |
[40:50] | Aw, come on, have a seat, Rush. | 过来坐下吧 Rush |
[40:53] | Some other time. | 改天吧 |
[40:54] | All right, well, Becker, give him a double ration. | 好吧 Becker 给他双份 |
[40:55] | He deserves it. | 他应得的 |
[40:58] | Why’s that, then? | 为什么呢? |
[41:00] | I’m in a good mood. | 我心情好 |
[41:02] | We’re to be rewarded at your whim, then? | 只要你一时兴起 我们就能获得奖励吗? |
[41:05] | No, no… Just stop. | 不…别说了 |
[41:07] | What, you want some reasons? I’ll… | 你想要理由? 我… |
[41:09] | I’ll give you three. | 我给你三点理由 |
[41:11] | You were right about the power situation. | 你对能量状况的判断是正确的 |
[41:14] | Not really. | 不完全对 |
[41:15] | You figured out the subspace communications, | 你接通了子空间通讯 |
[41:17] | how to call the shuttle. | 让我们及时与穿梭机联络 |
[41:20] | We needed to get those supplies back. | 我们得把那些补给品弄回来 |
[41:22] | You took your name out of the lottery. | 你将自己的名字排除在抽签之外 |
[41:26] | So did you. | 你也一样 |
[41:27] | I was injured. You actually made a sacrifice. | 我受伤了 你是在作牺牲 |
[41:36] | Unless you knew… | 除非你早已知道… |
[41:40] | that Destiny was going to make it all along. | “命运号”会安然无恙 |
[41:45] | Cheers, everyone. | 大家高兴点 |
[41:58] | Aw, let it go, sir. | 别去想了 长官 |
[42:01] | He didn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[42:02] | I-I saw his face. | 我看见他的表情了 |
[42:03] | – There’s no way. – No. | – 那不可能 – 不会的 |
[42:04] | What if he did? | 如果他知道呢? |
[42:09] | He’s right, sir. | 他说得对 长官 |
[42:11] | Let it go. | 别去想了 |
[42:16] | A lot of work. | 我们要做的事情还有很多 |