时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Destiny… | “命运号” |
[00:02] | The Design is clearly ancient, | 显然是古人的设计风格 |
[00:04] | Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago. | 发射于数千万年之前 |
[00:07] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪? |
[00:08] | Several billion light years from home. | 离家数十亿光年之外 |
[00:10] | We are on a ship, | 我们在一艘飞船上 |
[00:11] | but we have no idea where we are in relation to earth. | 但我们不知道这里距地球有多远 |
[00:15] | This ship could be the most important discovery | 这艘飞船可能是自星际之门被发现以来… |
[00:18] | Mankind has made since the stargate itself. | 人类历史上最重要的发现 |
[00:20] | These are the wrong people, in the wrong place. | 这些人全都不该到这个地方来… |
[00:22] | We’ve got a lot of wounded. | 我们有大量伤员 |
[00:23] | We need to get home. | 我们必须回家 |
[00:24] | We barely have enough power to operate the main systems. | 我们连操控主要系统的能量都不足 |
[00:27] | This ship simply doesn’t have the capability to dial earth. | 这艘船根本就无法拨通地球 |
[00:36] | Yeah, I read about these Chinese miners | 我看到新闻上说 被困的中国矿工 (指2007年8月北京市房山区的矿难事故) |
[00:38] | That survived a cave-in for six days by drinking their urine. | 靠喝自己的尿液在地下生存了六天 |
[00:41] | I’m going to go ahead and pretend I didn’t hear that. | 我会假装自己没听说过这回事 |
[00:43] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:44] | You know what they ate? | 你知道他们吃什么? |
[00:46] | Coal. | 煤 |
[00:48] | Coal? | 煤? |
[00:49] | Yeah. It’s a true story. | 这是件真事 |
[00:50] | I mean, don’t get me wrong, it was pretty stupid. | 我是说 这其实挺傻的 |
[00:52] | Almost killed them. | 他们差点送了命 |
[00:54] | Water level’s down again. | 水储量又不足了 |
[00:55] | You’re sure nobody went near that compartment on your watch? | 你确定在你值班期间没有人靠近过储水室? |
[00:57] | Spencer came by and asked if he could have a look in the tank. | Spencer过来问了一句 他能不能瞧一眼水池 |
[00:59] | Why? | 为什么? |
[01:00] | He’s a crazy person. | 他是个疯子 |
[01:02] | Sir. | 长官 |
[01:03] | Anyway, I said no. | 不过我说了不行 |
[01:05] | Nobody goes in there without my authorization. | 没有我的允许 任何人都不准进去 |
[01:07] | Sir. | 遵命 |
[01:11] | Maybe it evaporated when we went through the star. | 也许在我们钻进恒星的时候水都蒸发了 |
[01:13] | It’s a closed system. | 那是个封闭系统 |
[01:15] | All that water went somewhere. | 水肯定去什么地方了 |
[01:16] | We’re down to half of what we had when we got here. | 现在的储水量只有我们刚来这里的一半 |
[01:18] | I don’t understand this. | 我不明白 |
[01:20] | You’re the one trying to get the recycling system up and running. | 是我们让循环系统启动并运作的 |
[01:22] | Maybe there’s a leak somewhere. | 或许某个地方有泄漏 |
[01:24] | Ship says it’s fine. | 飞船没有报警 |
[01:25] | If what you’re saying is accurate… | 如果你说的是事实… |
[01:27] | It is. | 是真的 |
[01:27] | Then we’ve got a serious problem. | 那我们的问题就严重了 |
[01:29] | Well, we wouldn’t | 可以避免的 |
[01:30] | If you did what I asked you to do in the first place… | 如果你最开始照我说的去做… |
[01:32] | Oh, please, can we stick to one problem at a time? | 哦 省省吧 我们每次只专心解决一个问题好吗? |
[01:34] | Running out of water wouldn’t matter | 如果我们拨号回地球的话 |
[01:35] | If we just dial earth and go home. | 根本就不存在缺水的问题 |
[01:37] | I already explained that to you. | 我已经向你解释过了 |
[01:38] | The ship’s recharged. The power reserves are full. | 飞船已补充能量 各项储备已完全恢复 |
[01:40] | That’s the point, they’re not! | 你说到点子上了 它们没有! |
[01:41] | Well, where are we at, then, rush? | 我们的情况到底怎么样? Rush? |
[01:43] | Probably about less than 40% of original Design capacity. | 大概还不到最初设计容量的40% |
[01:46] | You think I can’t tell | 你以为有人拿数字糊弄我 |
[01:47] | When someone just pulls a number out of his ass? | 我就会犯糊涂吗? |
[01:49] | What? | 什么? 呃 其实那个数字是我计算的 |
[01:50] | Uh, I actually pulled that number out of my ass. | 什么? 呃 其实那个数字是我计算的 |
[01:54] | He’s not making it up. | 他没瞎编 |
[01:56] | Look, if Destiny was ever capable of dialing back to earth, | 听着 即便命运号有拨通地球的能力 |
[02:01] | It was thousands of years ago, | 也是好几千年之前的事了 |
[02:02] | When the ancients originally intended to come here. | 那时古人正计划登船 |
[02:04] | But not now. | 但不是现在 |
[02:05] | Well, then, you’re right. We have a problem. | 好吧 你说得对 我们有个麻烦 |
[02:07] | – Yes… – Again. | – 没错 – 又一次 |
[02:12] | Okay, eli… | 好吧 Eli… |
[02:14] | Get Brody in on this. | 找Brody帮忙吧 |
[02:15] | He’s an engineer. | 他是个工程师 |
[02:16] | I need to borrow eli. | 我要借用一下Eli |
[02:25] | 40,000 liters? | 4万公升? |
[02:27] | That’s what I heard. | 我是这么听说的 |
[02:28] | Well, we didn’t drink it. | 我们又没喝 |
[02:30] | Let’s just say it wouldn’t surprise me | 如果水的实际储量比他们说的要多 |
[02:32] | If there was more water than they’re telling us. | 我一点都不会感到惊讶 |
[02:35] | So, what, they’re hoarding it? | 什么? 你是说他们藏起来了? |
[02:36] | It’s a big ship. | 这是艘很大的船 |
[02:38] | You know the military. | 你知道那些当兵的 |
[02:39] | Long as they control the water supply, | 只要他们能控制水的配给 |
[02:41] | They control us. | 也就能控制我们 |
[02:45] | That’s right, I’m talking about you. | 没错 我说的就是你 |
[02:51] | Those two are harmless. | 那两个不会惹麻烦的 |
[02:53] | Keep it up. | 继续监视 |
[02:54] | I need to know who I can trust. | 我得知道谁值得信任 |
[02:57] | I feel like a spy. | 我感觉自己像间谍 |
[02:58] | Eli… | |
[03:01] | Clean this room up. | 把这间屋子弄干净 |
[03:04] | Right. | 好吧 “水” |
[03:18] | SEASON01 EP06 Water | |
[03:50] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[03:51] | Nothing, sir. | 没什么 长官 |
[03:53] | Just had a strange feeling. | 只是有种奇怪的感觉 |
[03:55] | Well, we just dropped out of ftl. | 我们刚刚跳出超光速飞行了 |
[03:57] | Wasn’t that. | 不是因为那个 |
[03:59] | I’m on my way to the gate room. | 我正要去星门室 |
[04:01] | There’s a planet in range. | 附近有颗星球 |
[04:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:09] | What have we got? | 有何发现? |
[04:10] | There’s only one planet in range. | 有效距离内只有一颗星球 |
[04:12] | The ship’s already dialed it up. | 飞船已经开始拨号了 |
[04:14] | We’re getting readings now. | 我们正在接收读数 |
[04:16] | Whoa… | 喔… |
[04:17] | Looks like we entered the hoth system. | 我们大概来到霍斯星系了 |
[04:22] | Empire strikes back. | 《帝国反击战》 |
[04:24] | The second star wars movie. | 《星球大战》第二部电影 |
[04:25] | Okay, I refuse to call it episode v. | 好吧 我拒绝称它为”第五集” |
[04:28] | Minus 47 degrees celsius. | 零下47摄氏度 |
[04:30] | Bundle up. | 最好多穿点 |
[04:32] | Is that water ice? | 那是水结成的冰吗? |
[04:33] | Yes, but the atmosphere is dangerously thin. | 是的 但空气十分稀薄 |
[04:35] | And poisonous. | 而且有毒 |
[04:36] | .13% molecular oxygen, | 大气中只有0.13%的氧分子 |
[04:38] | 95% carbon dioxide, with a hint of Argon. | 95%为二氧化碳 好像还有氩 |
[04:41] | Ooh, nasty planet. | 讨厌的星球 |
[04:43] | The only candidate within range. | 这是附近唯一的候选对象 |
[04:45] | We’re going to have to use the spacesuits we found, | 我们可以使用前不久找到的太空服 |
[04:47] | But if that brings back a half a ton of ice, I’ll take it. | 只要能带回来半吨冰我就能接受 |
[04:50] | Shut it down for now. | 暂时关闭它 |
[04:53] | Lieutenant Scott, come in, please. | Scott中尉 请回答 |
[04:58] | Scott? | |
[05:08] | There a reason your radio’s off? | 你为什么关闭步话机? |
[05:13] | Come in. | 进来 |
[05:15] | Colonel young is looking for you. | Young上校在找你 |
[05:18] | Uh, I think I’d better… | 我想我最好… |
[05:19] | Go, go. | 去吧 |
[05:25] | What, you couldn’t find a broom closet? | 怎么? 找不到放扫帚的隔间? (首集Scott和James曾在隔间里亲热) |
[05:42] | We’re still working on the other suits. | 我们仍在检查其他太空服 |
[05:44] | We’re close to having a third one ready. | 第三件差不多快准备好了 |
[05:46] | How close? | 怎么个”差不多”? |
[05:47] | A day, maybe? | 也许一天? |
[05:48] | We’ll be back in ftl by then. | 那时我们又进入超光速飞行了 |
[05:50] | Well, they’re not in great shape. | 它们的状况并不是很好 |
[05:53] | All these years, there’s bound to be degradation. | 过了这么多年 肯定会有些老化 |
[05:55] | Well, keep at it, we’re going to need them. | 继续努力 我们需要它们 |
[05:59] | Looks like it’s just you and me, then. | 看来只有你和我能去了 |
[06:03] | I could take kennair, sir. | 我可以带Kennair去 长官 |
[06:06] | She’s done Eva’s before, | 她有舱外活动的经验 |
[06:07] | And you’re… | 而你… |
[06:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:11] | How are we going to cut the ice? | 我们要怎么切开冰块? |
[06:16] | Plasma cutter. | 等离子切割机 |
[06:17] | Should cut through the ice like butter. | 切冰块就像切黄油一样 |
[06:19] | Just don’t get the business end anywhere near you. | 只是别让工作端靠近自己 |
[06:21] | Uh, suit radios are voice-activated | 太空服之间的无线电通讯 |
[06:24] | Between you. | 靠声音驱动 |
[06:25] | Press here if you want to tie into | 如果想接入飞船的通讯系统 |
[06:27] | The ship’s communication systems. | 只要按这里就好了 |
[06:30] | T.J… | |
[06:32] | You’re in command while we’re gone. | 我们不在的时候由你负责指挥 |
[06:34] | Is everybody clear on that? | 大家都清楚了吗? |
[06:36] | Oh, I’m sure we’ll manage. | 哦 我想我们会管好自己的 |
[06:39] | Riley… | |
[06:40] | Start dialing. | 开始拨号 |
[06:47] | Assuming a fair amount of physical activity, | 考虑到你们要干重体力活 |
[06:49] | You have just over eight hours of air. | 氧气供应只能维持八个小时 |
[06:52] | It’s what, 11 hours until the next jump to ftl, | 离下次超光速飞行大概还有11个小时 |
[06:55] | Right? | 对吧? |
[06:55] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:56] | You’ll run out of air long before we leave you behind. | 我们抛下你之前 你的氧气已经用光了 |
[06:59] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[07:27] | Beautiful, huh? | 很漂亮 嗯? |
[07:30] | One deep breath, and you’re dead. | 深呼吸一口 你就死了 |
[08:04] | Destiny, this is young. Come in. | 命运号 我是Young 请回答 |
[08:07] | Yes, sir, we hear you five by five. | 是的 长官 我们能听见 |
[08:09] | I’ve just tested the ice by the stargate. | 我刚测试了星门附近的冰 |
[08:12] | I read concentrations of ammonia | 氨的浓度很高 |
[08:15] | And several other toxic chemicals. | 还有一些其他的有毒成分 |
[08:17] | How high are the readings? | 读数到底有多高? |
[08:20] | Off the charts. | 冒顶了 |
[08:22] | Well, you could try looking farther afield. | 你可以走远点再看看 |
[08:28] | Maybe on the other side of that lake. | 也许在那个湖的另一边 |
[08:30] | Is that really a good idea, sir? | 你觉得那合适吗? 长官? |
[08:32] | The further away from the gate we go, | 我们离星门越远 |
[08:34] | The less ice we can bring back. | 所能携带的冰就越少 |
[08:35] | Oh, I’ve got just the thing. | 哦 我想起来一件事 |
[08:37] | Give me two minutes. | 给我两分钟 |
[08:39] | Colonel, give us five. | 上校 稍等五分钟 |
[08:40] | Eli has an idea. | Eli有个主意 |
[08:42] | Uh, maybe there’s fresh water in the lake under the ice. | 也许湖面的冰层之下有新鲜水 |
[08:46] | At minus 47, | 在零下47度 |
[08:49] | The ice will be 10 feet deep. | 冰层有10英尺厚 |
[08:51] | We’re better off finding a pressure ridge, | 我们最好去找个冰脊 (Pressure Ridge,由大块冰山相互推挤撞击形成) |
[08:53] | Something we can mine. | 可以在那里挖掘 |
[08:54] | Sounds like you’ve done something like this before. | 听起来你以前好像做过这种事 |
[08:56] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 没错 |
[08:57] | A million times. | 无数次了 |
[09:01] | Whoa, did you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗? |
[09:04] | It’s just a tremor. | 只是一次地震而已 |
[09:06] | Hey, you know, the last planet I was on exploded. | 你知道吗 我上次去过的星球爆炸了 |
[09:10] | Destiny , this is young. | 命运号 我是Young |
[09:12] | We’re burning through suit air. | 我们在这里浪费太空服里的氧气 |
[09:13] | What’s going on with this bright idea? | 那个”聪明的主意”进行得如何了? |
[09:17] | Here we come, people! | 我们来了 大家闪开! |
[09:19] | Here we come! | 我们来了 |
[09:21] | Sorry, it’s impossible to steer by remote. | 对不起 这东西不可能用遥控器来操作 |
[09:24] | That’s fantastic, eli. | 妙极了 Eli |
[09:26] | What made you come up with that? | 你怎么想到要制造它的? |
[09:27] | A-actually, it represents my most recent attempt to fly, | 其实 它是我最近对飞行梦的尝试 |
[09:31] | But it should carry a ton of ice. | 可它应该能携带不少冰 |
[09:33] | Colonel, we’re sending through Eli’s latest invention. | 上校 我们正把Eli的最新发明传送过来 |
[09:46] | I love it! | 我爱死它了! |
[09:48] | The man gets a gold star. | 应该给那家伙发一枚奖章 |
[09:50] | How much will it hold? | 载重量如何? |
[09:52] | Definitely more than you can carry by yourself. | 绝对比你自己携带的多 |
[09:54] | All right, we’re heading out. | 好吧 我们出发了 |
[09:57] | Keep the gate active. | 让星门保持激活状态 |
[09:58] | We’ll radio back when we find something. | 一有发现就告诉你们 |
[10:03] | T.J… | |
[10:04] | Sir? | 长官 |
[10:05] | Listen, if we don’t make it back… | 听着 如果我们回不来… |
[10:07] | You will. | 你们会回来的 |
[10:09] | Well, we’re two guys in million-year-old space suits | 我们俩穿着有百万年历史的太空服 |
[10:11] | Walking around alone on an ice planet. | 在一颗冰冻星球上孤立无援 |
[10:13] | If we don’t make it back… | 如果我们不能返回来… |
[10:16] | You’re going to do fine. | 你们好好照顾自己 |
[10:20] | Yes, sir. Good luck. | 遵命 长官 祝你们好运 |
[10:37] | The level’s dropped. | 储水量下降了 |
[10:39] | Again? | 又下降了? |
[10:40] | Nobody’s been in or out. | 没有人进出 |
[10:41] | Well, Brody said there’s no leak in the system, | Brody说系统里未发现泄露 |
[10:43] | So that leaves one alternative. | 那就只剩下一种可能了 |
[10:45] | Who could steal that much? | 谁能偷那么多水? |
[10:46] | That’s a lot of water. | 那可是相当多的水呢 |
[10:48] | Yeah, I know, but I don’t know what else to do. | 我知道 可是没有别的办法了 |
[10:50] | Besides, it wouldn’t hurt to know where we stand. | 除此之外 了解我们目前的状况并无坏处 |
[10:52] | Start a search. | 开始进行搜查 |
[10:54] | Let’s go, Gorman. | 我们走 Gorman |
[11:04] | Dial it up again, Mr. Riley. | 再次拨号 Riley先生 |
[11:06] | We must maintain communication. | 我们必须保持通讯 |
[11:08] | It just went off a second ago. | 关闭时间只差一秒 |
[11:11] | Your timing is perfect! | 你的时间太精确了! |
[11:13] | Because it’s been 38 minutes, | 因为已经38分钟了 |
[11:15] | The maximum time a stargate can remain open. | 这是星门开启后最长的持续连接时间 |
[11:17] | Well, see, I didn’t know that. | 明白了 这我可不知道 |
[11:27] | Colonel young, it’s Dr. Rush. | Young上校 我是Rush博士 |
[11:29] | What’s your status? | 你的情况如何? |
[11:30] | We’ve found an exposed area of ice | 我们发现了一块浮冰外露的区域 |
[11:33] | That looks promising. | 看起来有希望 |
[11:35] | Testing now. | 马上进行测试 |
[11:37] | We’re pretty far out. | 我们已经走出很远 |
[11:39] | Can’t see the gate anymore. | 再也看不到星门了 |
[11:41] | It’s still worthless. | 还是不能用 |
[11:42] | Keep looking. | 继续寻找 |
[12:26] | Lieutenant Johansen. | Johansen中尉 |
[12:30] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[12:31] | I found something. | 我有发现 |
[12:33] | So did I. Can it wait? | 我也有发现 能等等吗? |
[12:35] | It’s Spencer. | 是Spencer |
[12:36] | I can deal with him myself if you’d like, but… | 如果你需要 我自己能应付 但是… |
[12:38] | No, it’s fine. I’ll be on my way. | 不 没关系 我马上过来 |
[12:48] | I didn’t steal anything! | 我没偷任何东西! |
[12:50] | Yeah? What’s this, huh? | 是吗? 那这是什么? |
[12:53] | Those are mine! | 那些是我的 |
[12:54] | I brought them through with me | 撤退的时候 |
[12:55] | When we evacuated! | 我把它们带在身上 |
[12:56] | You brought them through with you, huh? | 这么说 你把它们带过来了? |
[12:59] | Give me a reason. | 给我个理由 |
[13:01] | Hey, hey, hey! Back off! | 嘿! 退后! |
[13:03] | I don’t have time for this! | 我没时间胡闹! |
[13:06] | Lock him up somewhere. | 把他关起来 |
[13:07] | The colonel can deal with him when he gets back. | 上校回来的时候自会处理他 |
[13:18] | You said you found something. | 你说你有发现 |
[13:21] | To be honest, I don’t know what I saw. | 老实说 我不知道自己看见了什么 |
[13:25] | I have to talk to rush. | 我得和Rush谈谈 |
[13:26] | You keep searching. | 你继续搜查 |
[13:27] | Nothing we find | 我们找到的所有东西 |
[13:28] | Is going to add up to what’s missing. | 加起来也抵不上失踪的数量 |
[13:30] | I know, | 我知道 |
[13:31] | But we have to know what we’ve got. | 可我们得弄明白到底还剩下些什么 |
[13:32] | No one’s gone near the tank, and it keeps going down. | 没有人靠近储水池 但是水量持续下降 |
[14:17] | Come on, come on… | 拜托 拜托… |
[14:23] | Destiny… | 命运号… |
[14:25] | This is young. | 我是Young |
[14:26] | We got pure ice. | 我们找到纯净的冰了 |
[14:27] | That’s excellent news. | 那可真是好消息 |
[14:28] | It’s a frozen waterfall. | 这里有一条冰冻的瀑布 |
[14:31] | We should be able to break it up | 我们应该能凿开它 |
[14:32] | Into manageable pieces and haul it back. | 获得便于携带的小块 然后拖回来 |
[14:35] | We’ll be ready for you. | 我们会准备好的 |
[14:38] | Busy day on Destiny. | 在命运号上又忙了一天 |
[14:40] | I haven’t taken anything. | 我没拿任何东西 |
[14:41] | I don’t think you have. | 我想也是 |
[14:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[14:45] | Checking for stolen rations. | 搜查被偷的补给品 |
[14:47] | It’s okay, Dr. Franklin. | 没关系 Franklin博士 |
[14:49] | Confess, miss Armstrong. | 坦白吧 Armstrong小姐 |
[14:50] | You drank 40,000 liters of water. | 你喝了4万公升水 |
[14:53] | He’s kidding. | 他在开玩笑 |
[14:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:55] | I’m just saying, we have rights. | 我的意思是 我们有自己的权利 |
[14:58] | I’m done here, miss Armstrong. | 我搜完了 Armstrong小姐 |
[14:59] | I hope I haven’t inconvenienced you. | 希望我没有给你造成不便 |
[15:01] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[15:04] | I knew that you would. | 我知道你善解人意 |
[15:07] | You. | 你 |
[15:09] | Next. | 下一个 |
[15:25] | This is never going to be enough. | 这些可不够 |
[15:29] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[15:34] | You’ve done this before, too, have you? | 你以前也干过这种事 对吧? |
[15:36] | At least five times. | 至少五次 |
[15:38] | You mind if I give it a shot? | 介意让我来试试吗? |
[15:44] | Remember, all we have are the bullets we brought with us. | 记住 我们只带了这点子弹 |
[15:54] | So, are we talking about, like, one little cloud of bugs, | 这么说 我们看到的…什么? 小虫子云 |
[15:58] | Or are they all over the ship? | 它们满船都是? |
[15:59] | I’m not even sure that “bugs” | 我不敢肯定”虫子” |
[16:00] | Is the right word for them. | 是最合适的用词 |
[16:02] | Huh, what about “cloud?” | 哈 那么”云”呢? |
[16:04] | Except the cloud was alive. | 可那朵云是活的 |
[16:05] | It was almost like thousands of tiny… | 看起来就好像成千上万细小的… |
[16:08] | Alien creatures. | 外星生物 |
[16:10] | Yeah, I have a problem with everything you just said. | 你说的每一个字我都难以相信 |
[16:13] | What you’ve just described is… | 你刚才描述的… |
[16:16] | Well, it’s the same as lieutenant Scott claimed he saw on the desert planet. | Scott中尉称他在那个沙漠星球上也曾见过 |
[16:20] | That’s what I was thinking, | 我也是那么想的 |
[16:21] | And maybe some of them followed him back here. | 也许其中有些跟随他来到船上了 |
[16:23] | Wouldn’t we have noticed them? | 那我们早该注意到了 |
[16:24] | No, not if only a few came through the gate. | 不 穿越星门的只是很少几个 |
[16:27] | They’re like tiny grains of sand. | 他们就像细小的沙粒 |
[16:29] | And then what, started reproducing? | 然后呢? 开始繁殖? |
[16:31] | Well, if it’s a living organism, then yeah, they would. | 如果是活的有机体 他们有可能繁殖 |
[16:33] | Okay, so now we’ve got aliens. | 好吧 这么说我们被外星人光顾了 |
[16:37] | What if they start bursting out of our stomachs? | 如果它们突然冲进我们的胃里呢? |
[16:39] | I don’t think they’re dangerous. | 我觉得它们没有危险 |
[16:41] | It almost felt like they were trying to communicate. | 感觉它们想与我们交流 |
[16:44] | Lieutenant Scott used the same word. | Scott中尉也说了同样的话 |
[16:46] | Yeah, at the time, you said he was delirious. | 是啊 当时你说他精神恍惚 |
[16:47] | Well, I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[16:51] | What do you intend to do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[16:53] | Well, I guess we should stop everyone | 我想我们应该让所有人停止活动 |
[16:55] | From wandering around the ship. | 别再到处乱跑了 |
[16:59] | After you. | 请吧 |
[17:00] | Um… Here? | 嗯…这里? |
[17:02] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[17:05] | This is lieutenant Johansen. | 我是Johansen中尉 |
[17:07] | We have a situation. | 我们遇到了一个情况 |
[17:09] | It’s under control, | 一切都在控制当中 |
[17:10] | But as a precaution, | 以防万一 |
[17:12] | I ask everyone to return to their quarters | 我要求所有人回到自己的船舱 |
[17:13] | And remain there until further notice. | 除非接到进一步通知 否则不要出来 |
[17:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[17:18] | You’re, uh… | 你… |
[17:20] | You’re not going to tell them? | 你不打算告诉他们? |
[17:21] | That we’ve got aliens? | 我们遇到外星人了? |
[17:23] | No, we’ll keep it on a need-to-know basis. | 不 这件事只能让必须知道的人知道 |
[17:26] | What else? | 接下来呢? |
[17:27] | You’re in charge. | 现在由你负责 |
[17:29] | And I’m asking your advice. | 我在征求你的建议 |
[17:31] | What else? | 接下来呢? |
[17:34] | Always consider the greater good. | 多多行善 |
[17:37] | That’s it. | 我的建议 |
[17:46] | That’s enough ice for now. | 这些冰够对付一阵子了 |
[17:48] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[17:50] | Gorman, meet me in the gate room. | Gorman 到星门室来见我 |
[17:51] | We have ice on the way. | 冰就要运过来了 |
[17:53] | Copy. | 收到 |
[18:53] | They’re on it. | 冰在上面 |
[19:05] | Dial it back, please. | 请再回拨 |
[19:21] | Destiny, this is young. | 命运号 我是Young |
[19:22] | How’s it going up there? | 那边情况怎么样? |
[19:24] | Offloading the sled now. | 正在从雪橇上卸载 |
[19:25] | Well, hurry it up. | 动作快点 |
[19:27] | We want to do one more run. | 我们想再来一轮 |
[19:30] | Just so you know, uh, another matter has come up. | 只想让你知道 船上出了点事 |
[19:32] | We have it under control. | 但一切都在控制中 |
[19:34] | We have aliens on the ship. | 船上出现了外星人 |
[19:36] | What? | 什么? |
[19:37] | They just shredded Gorman. | 他们刚刚划伤了Gorman |
[19:40] | What the hell does that mean? | 那到底是什么意思? |
[19:42] | Millions of tiny flying razor blades | 数百万微小的飞行”剃刀” |
[19:43] | Floating around the ship like piranha. | 像水虎鱼一样在船上到处漂游 |
[19:45] | Corporal Gorman is alive. | Gorman下士还活着 |
[19:47] | Uh, lieutenant Johansen is tending to him now. | Johansen中尉正在治疗他 |
[19:49] | He’s probably not going to make it. | 他可能撑不下去了 |
[19:50] | Eli! | |
[19:50] | That’s it. We’re coming back. | 够了 我们这就回来 |
[19:52] | No, no, no, that’s not necessary, colonel. | 不 没那个必要 上校 |
[19:53] | Eli is overreacting. | Eli有点反应过度了 |
[19:55] | We believe the creatures are the same | 我们相信这些生物与Scott中尉 |
[19:57] | As those lieutenant Scott encountered on the desert planet. | 在沙漠星球上遇到的相同 |
[20:00] | They must have followed us back through the gate. | 它们肯定伴随我们穿越了星门 |
[20:02] | No, I doubt those things I saw were dangerous, sir. | 不 我想我看见的东西没有危险 长官 |
[20:04] | They… | 他们… |
[20:05] | They helped me. | 他们帮助了我 |
[20:06] | Corporal Gorman may have provoked them. | Gorman下士可能激怒了它们 |
[20:08] | We’ll know more once he comes to. | 等他醒过来我们就能知道更多信息 |
[20:09] | If he comes to. | “如果”他能醒过来 |
[20:11] | In the meantime, lieutenant Johansen | 与此同时 |
[20:12] | Has ordered everyone to remain in their quarters. | Johansen中尉命令所有人待在自己的船舱里 |
[20:14] | They’re nothing more than a nuisance | 他们此刻只会添乱 |
[20:16] | At this point, colonel, | 上校 |
[20:17] | But we desperately need more ice. | 可我们现在急需更多的冰 |
[20:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:21] | We’ll figure out what to do with them | 等我们回来的时候 |
[20:22] | When we get back. | 我们一起想办法解决这件事 |
[20:26] | Okay, sending the sled back through now. | 好了 将雪橇送回去 |
[20:28] | Rush out. | Rush通话完毕 |
[20:40] | You’re going to have to learn when to shut up. | 你要学会该闭嘴时就闭嘴 |
[20:42] | You can’t just… | 你不能… |
[20:44] | You can’t just lie to the guy and expect me to… | 你不能对别人撒谎 还要我… |
[20:46] | Once back into ftl, | 当我们回到超光速飞行时 |
[20:48] | It could be days before we find another planet | 可能需要好几天才能找到 |
[20:50] | Capable of replenishing our water supplies. | 另一颗能补充饮用水的星球 |
[20:52] | This ice represents a fraction of what we need | 这些冰正是我们生存… |
[20:54] | To stay alive. | 需要的东西 |
[20:56] | We need more! | 我们需要更多! |
[20:57] | Yeah, I know! | 好吧 我懂了! |
[20:58] | But that doesn’t mean that you can… | 但那也不代表你可以… |
[20:59] | Yes, it does! | 我就是可以! |
[21:00] | You’re making it sound like we’re… | 你这么大声 别人还以为… |
[21:01] | Just stop acting like a child, please! | 行行好 别老长不大! |
[21:09] | We have to figure this out. | 我们得想办法解决这件事 |
[21:14] | I said “we.” | 我说了”我们” |
[21:30] | I say we torch ’em. | 不如烧了它们 |
[21:32] | You know, put some teams together, | 将几支小队聚到一起 |
[21:34] | Hunt them down. | 追踪它们 |
[21:34] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪弄来的? |
[21:35] | I can invent things too. | 我也会发明 |
[21:37] | Hey, we’ve really got to work together on this project… | 嘿 这次我们必须团结一致 |
[21:39] | You know, maybe the bugs were just responding | 我看 那些虫子也许只是… |
[21:40] | Out of self-defense. | 自卫反应 |
[21:41] | Self-defense? | 自卫? |
[21:42] | Did you see what they did to Gorman’s face? | 你看见它们把Gorman的脸弄成什么样了吗? |
[21:44] | Yeah, I’m the one treating him, sergeant. | 是啊 我是他的医生 中士 |
[21:45] | I saw exactly what they did to his face. | 它们对他的脸做了什么 我看得一清二楚 |
[21:47] | Look, we don’t know what it is we’re dealing with, | 听着 我们不知道要对付的是什么 |
[21:50] | And “torching” them | “烧死”它们 |
[21:51] | May only serve to antagonize them further. | 只可能让它们的敌对行为更激烈 |
[21:53] | We hit them with something else. | 那我们用其他东西来阻击它们 |
[21:55] | Oh, revenge, that’s great. | 哦 复仇 好极了 |
[21:57] | We-we got to do something. | 我们总得做点什么 |
[21:58] | If we just sit around | 如果我们干坐着 |
[22:00] | Till they drink all of our water, | 直到它们把我们水全喝光 |
[22:01] | Then we’re going to… | 那我们可就… |
[22:03] | Alien bugs show up and half our water disappears. | 外星虫子一出现 我们一半的水就没了 |
[22:06] | Don’t tell me I’m the only one who made this connection. | 别告诉我 只有我一个人把两件事联想到一起 |
[22:08] | Well, obviously not. | 当然不是 |
[22:09] | The question is, what are we going to do about it? | 问题是 我们究竟该怎么办? |
[22:10] | Okay, sergeant, you and your go team | 好了 中士 你的你的小队 |
[22:12] | Go search for this alien… | 去找外星人… |
[22:14] | Entity, cloud, bugs, whatever it is we’re calling them, | 实体、云、虫子 怎么称呼它们都行 |
[22:16] | And report back, okay? | 随时汇报 明白吗? |
[22:17] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[22:18] | And sergeant? No torching. | 还有 中士 别”烧死”它们 |
[22:20] | Yes, ma’am! | 遵命 长官 |
[22:21] | Ooh, I have an idea! | 哦 我有个主意了! |
[22:39] | It’s going to be dark soon. | 就要天黑了 |
[23:11] | Okay, stand back. | 好了 退后 |
[23:13] | Nothing’s happening. | 什么也没发生 |
[23:19] | Oh… | 哦… |
[23:20] | Yes, there is. | 出现了 |
[23:21] | It’s like vapor. | 就像水蒸气 |
[23:24] | We just can’t see them. | 我们看不见 |
[23:25] | That’s what they did when I first saw them. | 我第一次看见它们时就是这样 |
[23:27] | It’s like they just disappear. | 它们突然消失了 |
[23:28] | So they’re growing in numbers exponentially, | 它们正成指数增长 |
[23:31] | And consuming our resources | 不断消耗我们的资源 |
[23:32] | Without us even knowing it. | 而我们对此一无所知 |
[23:34] | You have to get them off the ship. | 你必须把它们赶下船去 |
[23:45] | Sergeant Greer, come in. | Greer中士 请回话 |
[23:48] | I’m a little busy right now. | 现在有点忙 |
[23:50] | The bugs are getting into the water tank | 每次我们打开舱盖 |
[23:52] | Every time we open the hatch. | 虫子都会飞进储水池 |
[23:53] | Once we locate the main swarm, | 只要我们找到主群 |
[23:54] | We’re going to have to find… | 我们就能找到… |
[23:55] | They’re in front of me right now. | 它们就在我面前 |
[23:59] | Don’t antagonize them. | 别与它们对抗 |
[24:02] | I won’t, | 我不会 |
[24:03] | Unless they antagonize me first. | 除非它们先进攻 |
[24:06] | Do they move when you do? | 你移动的时候它们也动吗? |
[24:20] | They do now. | 现在动了 |
[24:25] | What we need is an airlock. | 我们需要气闸 |
[24:28] | Unfortunately, there are none | 不幸的是 |
[24:29] | In the habitable compartments of the ship. | 在船上的可居空间里没有那玩意 |
[24:33] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么做了 |
[24:35] | This isn’t going to keep us going very long. | 这些不足以维持很长时间 |
[24:40] | Maybe Destiny will figure out | 也许命运号会发现 |
[24:41] | We’re getting short on water | 我们正在缺水 |
[24:44] | And find us a planet with nice fresh water | 然后替我们找一颗有新鲜水的星球 |
[24:47] | Right next to the stargate. | 水源就挨在星门旁 |
[24:49] | I mean, come on, we deserve a break. | 我是说 见鬼 我们应该休息一下了 |
[24:57] | Scott! | |
[24:58] | Scott, can you hear me? | Scott 能听见我吗? |
[25:03] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[25:04] | I’m sorry, sir, the ice just gave way. | 对不起 长官 冰层突然塌陷了 |
[25:10] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗? |
[25:12] | Negative. | 没有 |
[25:13] | I’m okay, but… | 我没事 可是… |
[25:14] | I’m wedged in pretty good. | 我正好卡住了 |
[25:16] | Good thing, too. | 那也算好事 |
[25:17] | Looks like a long way down. | 看起来不会轻易掉下去 |
[25:19] | All right, just hold on. | 好吧 坚持一下 |
[25:20] | I’m going to … | 我会… |
[25:21] | I’m going to throw a line down. | 我会扔一条绳子下来 |
[25:30] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[25:33] | I need you to tell me when you’ve got it. | 你接到了就告诉我一声 |
[25:45] | Got it. | 接到了 |
[25:46] | Now, if you can manage it, | 如果你能动的话 |
[25:49] | Run it under both your arms | 将绳子穿到两只胳膊下 |
[25:51] | And fasten it across your chest. | 在胸口系紧 |
[25:54] | Done this before, too, have you? | 你以前也干过这事吗? |
[25:56] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[25:57] | At least a dozen times. | 至少十几次了 |
[26:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:01] | Now, I want you to pull yourself up. | 现在 你自己用劲往上爬 |
[26:03] | I’m going to pull from this end. | 我会从这头拉 |
[26:05] | You ready? | 你准备好了? |
[26:06] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[26:07] | Okay, one… | 好了 1… |
[26:09] | Two… | |
[26:11] | Three! | |
[26:15] | Pull! | 拉! |
[26:16] | Pull, Scott! | 拉 Scott! |
[26:17] | Come on! | 快点! |
[26:19] | Pull! Pull! | 拉! 拉! |
[26:29] | How stuck are you? | 你卡得有多紧? |
[26:32] | Pretty dang stuck. | 相当紧 |
[26:33] | Is there any way you can dig yourself out? | 有办法把自己挖出来吗? |
[26:36] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[26:45] | That’s okay. | 好了 |
[26:47] | That’s passed. | 过去了 |
[26:50] | Scott? | |
[26:56] | Still here, sir. | 还在 长官 |
[26:57] | All right, let’s just, uh… | 好吧 让我们… |
[26:58] | Let’s think about this for a second. | 让我们好好想想办法 |
[27:04] | Destiny, this is young. | 命运号 我是Young |
[27:06] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[27:07] | We’ve got a situation here. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[27:08] | There was a tremor, | 我们遇到了地震 |
[27:10] | And Scott fell through the snow into a crevasse. | Scott掉进了一个冰裂口 |
[27:12] | He’s fine, but he’s just out of reach. | 他没事 但是却爬不上来 |
[27:14] | I tried to pull him up, | 我想把他拖出来 |
[27:16] | But that’s not going to happen anytime soon. | 但短时间内好像不太可能 |
[27:18] | How’s that other space suit coming? | 第三套太空服准备得如何了? |
[27:21] | We stopped work on that. | 我们没去管它了 |
[27:22] | I confined everyone to quarters. | 我将所有人都限制在船舱里 |
[27:24] | All right, it was just a thought. | 好吧 那只是我的一个想法 |
[27:27] | We’ll, uh… | 我们… |
[27:28] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们另想办法 |
[27:30] | How’s your bug situation? | 你们的虫子危机怎么样了? |
[27:35] | Same as before. Don’t worry about it. | 没变化 别担心 |
[27:38] | Don’t you worry either, T.J. | 你也不要担心 T.J. |
[27:40] | I’ll be out of here in no time. | 我随时都会脱险的 |
[27:46] | Good luck. Johansen out. | 祝你们好运 Johansen通话完毕 |
[27:49] | Everyone is lying. | 每个人都在撒谎 |
[27:53] | Yeah, grown-ups do that sometimes. | 是啊 成年人有时会撒谎 |
[28:10] | This is Greer. It’s working. | 我是Greer 起作用了 |
[28:12] | They’re moving away from us as we move forward. | 我们前进的时候 它们后退 |
[28:14] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[28:15] | Keep it up. | 继续吧 |
[28:23] | How about you lower the gun down, | 你把枪扔下来 |
[28:25] | And I shoot myself free? | 我自己对自己开一枪如何? |
[28:26] | Yeah, that’s good thinking. | 好啊 那是个好主意 |
[28:27] | There’s no way the bullets will ricochet into your ass. | 可子弹没办法飞进你那该死的屁股里 |
[28:30] | Well, maybe I can cut my way out | 也许我能用等离子切割机 |
[28:31] | With the plasma cutter. | 切出一条路爬出去 |
[28:32] | You get one hole in that suit, | 你把太空服弄一个洞出来 |
[28:33] | You’re dead. | 你就死了 |
[28:34] | Maybe there’s a way for me to get down there. | 也许我有办法下来 |
[28:37] | No, that’s just as stupid. | 不 那样做太傻了 |
[28:39] | “that’s just as stupid, sir.” | “那样做太傻了 长官” |
[28:42] | The last thing we need is for both of us to be stuck down here. | 我们俩不能都困在这下面 |
[28:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[28:55] | Uh, closed in a little tighter, | 好像又紧了一点 |
[28:57] | But I think… | 但是我想… |
[28:59] | What? | 什么? |
[29:00] | What? | 什么? |
[29:04] | I think I’m losing suit pressure. | 太空服在失压 |
[29:20] | I thought we were supposed to be confined to quarters. | 我还以为我们该待在船舱里 |
[29:22] | Yeah, well, I heard over the radio… | 没错 可我听见无线电里说… |
[29:26] | There was a tremor. | 那边发生了地震 |
[29:28] | Lieutenant Scott fell into a crevasse. | Scott中尉掉进冰裂口了 |
[29:31] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[29:32] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[29:34] | Just… Stuck. | 只是…卡住了 |
[29:37] | Do they have enough air? | 他们的氧气够吗? |
[29:38] | Colonel young says he’s got it under control. | Young上校说一切都在控制中 |
[29:42] | I just… | 我… |
[29:45] | Thought you would want to know. | 觉得你应该知道这件事 |
[29:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:53] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[30:02] | I think the ice tore a hole in his suit. | 冰在他的太空服上撕了个洞 |
[30:06] | How big a tear is it? | 裂口到底有多大? |
[30:07] | I can’t-I can’t see it, | 我看不见 |
[30:09] | But I can hear it. | 但我能听见 |
[30:10] | It’s-it’s hissing out pretty good. | 空气正在快速流失 |
[30:14] | An hour at most. | 最多能支撑一个小时 |
[30:16] | Plenty of time to make it back. | 回来的时间足够了 |
[30:17] | Yeah, if I wasn’t stuck! | 是啊 如果我没有卡住的话! |
[30:20] | Colonel, you have to consider | 上校 你必须考虑 |
[30:22] | The amount of time you have left now. | 你自己的剩余时间 |
[30:24] | I’m aware of the damn time, rush. | 我知道那该死的时间 Rush |
[30:26] | All I’m saying is if you delay much longer… | 我要说的是 如果你逗留的时间过长… |
[30:28] | Listen to me! | 听我说! |
[30:29] | I know exactly what you’re saying, | 我知道你在说什么 |
[30:30] | And I’m not going anywhere without lieutenant Scott, | 如果救不出Scott中尉 我也不会离开 |
[30:31] | And that’s the way it’s going to be! | 就这么办了! |
[30:34] | What is the matter with you? | 你们在发什么神经? |
[30:38] | Miss Armstrong, | Armstrong小姐 |
[30:40] | You should return to your quarters. | 你应该回自己的船舱去 |
[30:42] | No, you know where you can go? | 不 你知道你该去哪吗? |
[30:47] | Look, colonel, | 听着 上校 |
[30:50] | I understand your desire to rescue lieutenant Scott, | 我理解你希望营救Scott中尉的心情 |
[30:53] | Of course, | 当然了 |
[30:54] | And only you can decide | 只有你能”决定” |
[30:55] | How much time you have left, | 你们还剩下多少时间 |
[30:56] | But lieutenant, | 可是中尉 |
[30:59] | If colonel young remains there, | 如果Young上校留在那里 |
[31:02] | Trying to free you, | 试图解救你 |
[31:04] | To pull you up by himself, | 凭他自己的力气把你拉上去 |
[31:07] | There’s a chance he might not make it back. | 他有可能会发生危险 |
[31:12] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[31:14] | Just keep the gate active. | 保持星门的连接 |
[31:16] | We’re going to make it back in time | 我们会及时赶回来的 |
[31:18] | With your damn ice, | 带着你那些该死的冰 |
[31:19] | Which is all you really care about. | 你真正关心的就是冰 |
[31:20] | Colonel… | 上校 |
[31:21] | Young out! | Young通话完毕! |
[31:25] | Damn, he’s a lot of work. | 见鬼 他这人真讨厌 |
[31:52] | This is Greer. | 我是Greer |
[31:53] | I locked them up. | 我把它们锁起来了 |
[31:55] | Closing off the ventilation in that room. | 关闭那间屋子的通风系统 |
[31:59] | Okay, vents are closed. | 好了 通风孔已关闭 |
[32:02] | Should be airtight. | 无路可逃了 |
[32:04] | What are they doing now? | 它们现在会做什么? |
[32:06] | Looking for a way out. | 找路逃跑 |
[32:09] | Let’s hope they don’t find one. | 但愿它们找不到 |
[32:24] | Come on! | 出来! |
[32:34] | Come on… | 出来… |
[32:46] | Sir… | 长官… |
[32:50] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[32:51] | I’m thinking. | 我在思考 |
[32:53] | Go. | 走吧 |
[32:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[32:57] | No, it’s not. | 不 有关系 |
[32:58] | Come on, sir. | 听着 长官 |
[33:00] | We both know you’ve done this before, too. | 我们都知道你以前这么做过 |
[33:04] | Done what? | 做什么? |
[33:06] | Lost people. | 损失人员 |
[33:10] | Too many times. I’m not… | 太多次了 我不会… |
[33:13] | I’m not doing it again. | 我不会再让它发生 |
[33:15] | I-I can’t let you do it. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[33:17] | You don’t have a choice. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[33:19] | Not that I’m counting, | 不是我有意计数 |
[33:20] | But this is the third time in almost as many weeks | 这已经是几周以来 |
[33:25] | That you’ve been willing to kill yourself, and there’s… | 你第三次有自杀倾向了… |
[33:28] | There’s a pretty good chance | 这次有很大… |
[33:29] | At this point | 可能 |
[33:31] | I won’t be around to talk you out of it again. | 我没法在你身边劝说你了 |
[33:36] | You’re a fine young officer. | 你是个优秀的年轻军官 |
[33:38] | You’ve got a heart | 你的心 |
[33:40] | As big as a house, | 和房子一样大 |
[33:41] | And I’m not here because I want to die. | 我留下来不是因为我想死 |
[33:44] | I’m here because I haven’t given up | 我留下来是因为我还没有放弃 |
[33:46] | On saving your ass, | 把你救出来 |
[33:46] | So just shut up and think. | 所以 住嘴吧 好好想想 |
[33:53] | They’re gettin’ pissed off. | 它们被惹恼了 |
[33:59] | Really pissed off. | 真的惹恼了 |
[34:08] | A few of them got out. | 一小部分跑出来了 |
[34:09] | What? How? | 什么? 怎么会? |
[34:12] | We need a plan, lieutenant! | 我们需要行动计划 中尉! |
[34:15] | I’m coming down there! | 我马上下来! |
[34:23] | This is beautiful out here. | 这里其实挺漂亮 |
[34:27] | Scott… | |
[34:32] | Lieutenant… | 中尉… |
[34:34] | Lieutenant? | 中尉? |
[34:38] | Scott… | |
[34:41] | Scott! | |
[34:42] | Scott! | |
[35:50] | Scott! | |
[35:53] | Wake up, Scott! | 醒醒 Scott! |
[35:55] | Lieutenant! | 中尉! |
[35:57] | Wake up! | 醒醒! |
[35:58] | Scott! | |
[35:59] | I need you to wake up, Scott! | 我要你醒来 Scott! |
[36:01] | Scott, come on! | Scott 醒来! |
[36:05] | Wake up! | 醒醒! |
[36:09] | Come on! | 快醒醒! |
[36:16] | Lieutenant! | 中尉! |
[36:23] | Come on, I got you. | 好了 拉住你了! |
[36:25] | That’s it, pull! | 好了 用力 |
[36:27] | Pull, lieutenant. | 拉 中尉! |
[36:29] | Come on, lieutenant. | 快拉 中尉 |
[36:30] | Lieutenant! | 中尉! |
[36:31] | Okay, that’s it. | 好极了 |
[36:33] | Okay, that’s it, I got you. | 好极了 我抓住你了 |
[36:34] | I got you. Okay… | 我抓住你了… |
[36:38] | Okay… | 好了… |
[36:41] | All right? | 还好吗? |
[36:47] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[36:54] | Hey… Hey, Scott, come on. | 嘿…嘿 Scott 醒醒 |
[36:56] | Hang on, kid. | 坚持住 孩子 |
[37:03] | What’s the plan? | 有计划吗? |
[37:06] | We open the door, | 我们打开门 |
[37:07] | They go for the water, we close the lid. | 它们去找水 我们就关上盖子 |
[37:10] | All right, who’s going to do that? | 好吧 谁来干这事? |
[37:11] | I am. | 我来 |
[37:12] | No, no, no, I will. | 不 我来 |
[37:13] | I’m not the one with the torch. | 拿火把的不是我 |
[37:15] | No, look, I am not going to let you do that… | 不 听着 我不会让你那么做 |
[37:17] | I’m not the one who’s killed any of them, sergeant. | 不是我杀害它们 中士 |
[37:18] | You are. | 是你 |
[37:19] | I’ll stand back, torch them if they get out. | 我会退后 如果它们出来 我就烧死它们 |
[37:21] | No, I want you out of sight. | 不 我要你马上离开 |
[37:22] | What, you don’t trust me? | 什么? 你不相信我? |
[37:25] | No, I don’t. | 是的 我不相信 |
[37:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:57] | Eli, I’m ready. | Eli 我准备好了 |
[37:59] | Make us a clear path to the gate room. | 清空去星门室的路 |
[38:01] | Seal off everything else. | 关闭其它所有通道 |
[38:08] | You’re good. | 准备好了 |
[38:10] | If this doesn’t work, | 如果这不管用 |
[38:12] | Lock this compartment off from the rest of the ship. | 将这片区域与飞船其他部分隔离开 |
[38:17] | Destiny, this is young. | 命运号 我是Young |
[38:21] | I’m on my way back with Scott. | 我正带着Scott返回 |
[38:23] | Come in. | 请回话 |
[38:28] | Okay, let ’em out. | 好了 让他们出来 |
[38:46] | Okay, I got ’em! | 好了 抓住它们了 |
[38:50] | All right, dial the gate. | 马上拨通星门 |
[38:51] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就赶过来 |
[38:57] | Destiny… | 命运号… |
[38:58] | I’m almost at the stargate with Scott. | 我和Scott已经快到星门了 |
[39:00] | Shut it down so I can… | 关闭它 让我来… |
[39:02] | Dial in. | 拨入 |
[39:03] | Colonel, we’re about to send these alien bugs | 上校 我们正打算把外星虫子 |
[39:05] | Through to the planet. | 送到那个星球上 |
[39:06] | We’ve no other choice. | 已经别无选择了 |
[39:07] | What? | 什么? |
[39:10] | We need you to step away from the gate | 我们要你离星门远点 |
[39:12] | And remain as still as possible. | 保持静止 |
[39:15] | They’re coming through now. | 它们这就出来了 |
[40:32] | Get his helmet off. | 把他的头盔拿掉 |
[40:40] | Yeah, I got it. | 我们来接手 |
[40:42] | Give her a hand. | 帮帮她 |
[40:46] | His pulse is thready, but he’s breathing. | 他的脉搏很弱 但他还有呼吸 |
[40:48] | Let’s get him out of here. | 快把他抬出去 |
[41:21] | Sergeant Spencer, | Spencer中士 |
[41:23] | You step out of line again, | 你再碰触底线 |
[41:25] | I will deal with you personally. | 我会亲自处理你 |
[41:28] | Understand? | 明白吗? |
[41:31] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[41:36] | I don’t think he does. | 我想他还会再犯的 |
[41:42] | Colonel, I need to talk to you | 上校 我得跟您谈谈 |
[41:44] | About the behavior of one of your men… | 你一个手下的行为… |
[41:45] | No, that can wait. | 不 那可以晚点再说 |
[41:46] | We need to go over the new rationing amounts | 我们得检查一遍新的配给方案 |
[41:47] | Before the next… | 在下一次… |
[41:48] | Colonel, I was scheduled to use | 上校 今天早上本该轮到我 |
[41:50] | The communication stones this morning… | 使用通讯石的… |
[41:51] | Colonel! Colonel! | 上校! 上校! |
[41:56] | At approximately 03:00 hours ship time, | 大概在飞船时间3:00左右 |
[41:58] | Corporal Gorman succumbed to injuries | Gorman上校因伤势过重死亡 |
[42:01] | Sustained in an encounter with an alien entity. | 是与一种外星实体遭遇造成的 |
[42:04] | Lieutenant Johansen did everything that she could. | Johanson中尉已经尽了全力 |
[42:07] | I intend to hold appropriate services | 我打算明天16:00 |
[42:09] | Tomorrow at 1600 hours. | 为他举行葬礼 |
[42:11] | How do I turn it off? | 我该怎么关掉它? 压制:海鳗 |