时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Destiny … | “命运号”… |
[00:03] | The design is clearly ancient, | 显然是古人的设计风格 |
[00:05] | Launched hundred of thousands of years ago. | 发射于数千万年之前 |
[00:07] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪? |
[00:08] | Several billion light years from home. | 离家数十亿光年之外 |
[00:10] | We are on a ship, but we have no idea where we are | 我们在一艘飞船上 但我们不知道… |
[00:13] | In relation to earth. | 这里距地球有多远 |
[00:15] | This ship could be the most important discovery | 这艘飞船可能是自星际之门被发现以来 |
[00:18] | Mankind has made since the stargate itself. | 人类历史上最重要的发现 |
[00:20] | These are the wrong people, in the wrong place. | 这些人全都不该到这个地方来 |
[00:22] | We’ve got a lot of wounded. | 我们有大量伤员 |
[00:23] | We need to get home. | 我们必须回家 |
[00:24] | We barely have enough power to operate the main systems. | 我们连操控主要系统的能量都不足 |
[00:27] | This ship simply doesn’t have the capability to dial earth. | 这艘船根本就无法拨通地球 |
[00:30] | Looks like we entered the hoth system. | 我们大概来到霍斯星系了 |
[00:33] | Minus 47 degrees celsius. | 零下47摄氏度 |
[00:34] | Whoo, nasty planet. | 喔 糟糕的星球 |
[00:36] | How are we going to cut the ice? | 我们要怎么破冰? |
[00:37] | Plasma cutter, should cut through the ice like butter. | 等离子切割机 切冰块就像切黄油一样 |
[00:39] | It’s Dr. Rush. what’s your status? | Rush博士呼叫 你们的情况如何? |
[00:41] | We’ve got pure ice. | 我们找到纯净的冰了 |
[00:42] | We should be able to break it up into manageable pieces | 我们应该能凿开它 获得便于携带的小块 |
[00:45] | And haul it back. | 然后拖回来 |
[00:58] | Secure the perimeter. | 确保四周安全 |
[01:02] | Welcome to the jungle. | 欢迎来到丛林 |
[01:05] | Okay, let’s get to work! | 好吧 开始干活! |
[01:08] | So… | 现在… |
[01:10] | Your first alien planet. | 你的第一次外星之旅 |
[01:12] | Everything you expected? | 和你想象的一样吗? |
[01:14] | More? Less? | 更好还是更糟糕? |
[01:16] | We saw what it was going to be like on the kino. | 我们已经用Kino观察过它的环境了 |
[01:18] | True. | 嗯 实话 |
[01:19] | But it is nice to get off the ship, | 能下船总是好事 |
[01:22] | Get some fresh air. | 呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[01:24] | Even if it is a bit sticky. | 虽然这里有点闷热 |
[01:26] | So you’re not nervous at all? | 这么说你一点都不紧张? |
[01:29] | Afraid some giant alien insect is going to come out and bite you? | 不担心有巨大的外星昆虫跳出来咬你? |
[01:37] | Sorry, I’m sure it’s perfectly safe. | 对不起 我敢肯定这里很安全 |
[01:40] | Everyone has to pitch in and do their share. | 这里每个人都要出力 |
[01:42] | Including you, eli. | 包括你 Eli |
[01:49] | What? | 怎么? |
[01:51] | I need a break. | 我要歇会 |
[01:55] | So hot. | 太热了 |
[01:58] | All you’re doing is standing there. | 你只会傻站在那里 |
[02:00] | Making sure nothing crawls up your ass. | 确保没什么东西爬上你屁股 |
[02:02] | And I appreciate that. | 真感激你 |
[02:09] | Stop it… | 别闹了… |
[02:15] | So… | 告诉我… |
[02:16] | How’s it going? | 情况如何? |
[02:18] | Good. | 不错 |
[02:20] | Digging? | 在挖地? |
[02:22] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[02:24] | You doing okay? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[02:26] | In general? | 总体上来说? |
[02:30] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[02:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:33] | Good. that’s excellent. | 很好 太好了 |
[02:41] | What’s so funny? | 什么事这么好笑? |
[02:43] | Oh, nothing. | 哦 没什么 |
[02:45] | No, no, seriously. | 不 我是说真的 |
[02:47] | You’re laughing pretty hard. | 你们笑得这么大声 |
[02:50] | Come on, tell me. | 来吧 告诉我 |
[02:54] | Why won’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我? |
[02:58] | It’s about me, isn’t it? | 你们在笑我 对吧? |
[03:00] | T.J… | |
[03:03] | How are we supposed to know what’s safe to eat? | 我们怎么知道哪些食物可以吃? |
[03:06] | We can’t know for sure. | 我们不能百分之百确定 |
[03:08] | What’s that saying? | 谚语有云 |
[03:09] | “a starving man…” | “一个饿鬼…” |
[03:21] | Well, maybe it wasn’t ripe. | 好吧 也许还没熟 |
[03:23] | Try it. | 自己试试 |
[03:24] | Uh, no. no, thanks. | 呃 不 谢谢 |
[03:26] | You just exposed yourself now. | 你刚刚可能被感染了 |
[03:28] | Come on, seriously? | 你是认真的? |
[03:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:30] | If you had a reaction, | 如果你乱吃 一旦产生不良反应 |
[03:31] | We wouldn’t know which one caused it. | 我们就没法判断是哪一种引起的 |
[03:33] | Uh, Volker just puked. | Volker刚刚呕吐了 |
[03:36] | Have you eaten anything here? | 你在这里吃了什么吗? |
[03:40] | Eli! | |
[03:41] | Hmm? Oh, sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[03:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:45] | Are you staying hydrated? | 你的饮水量足够吗? |
[03:47] | Okay, what about any numbness, | 有麻痹感吗? |
[03:49] | Or how’s your vision? | 视力怎么样? |
[03:50] | No, it’s– | 不 我… |
[03:51] | My head’s pounding, | 我的头很沉 |
[03:53] | And my neck’s a little… | 我的脖子有一点… |
[03:54] | Oh! | 哦! |
[03:56] | We should get him back to the ship. | 我们该把他送回船上去 |
[03:57] | Eli, dial back. | Eli 拨号 |
[03:59] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey… | 嘿… |
[04:01] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喔! |
[04:11] | I don’t know, I just started feeling dizzy. | 我不知道怎么回事 我感觉晕眩 |
[04:15] | It came on pretty fast. | 来得很快 |
[04:17] | It feels like you’re running a temperature. | 你好像在发烧 |
[04:19] | I thought it was just the heat. | 我还以为是温度太高所致 |
[04:20] | Is your neck bothering you? | 你的脖子有不适感吗? |
[04:22] | Yeah, it just started. | 是的 刚才开始的 |
[04:23] | Stiff at the back, mostly. | 主要还是背有点僵硬 |
[04:25] | Eli… | |
[04:27] | Right, I’m on it. | 好吧 我这就去 |
[04:29] | Okay, guys, listen up! | 好了 大家听着! |
[04:31] | Get your stuff, we’re bugging out! | 带好你们的东西 我们回去! |
[04:33] | Hey, wait, wait. | 嘿 等等 |
[04:35] | We can’t leave. | 我们不能走 |
[04:36] | If it’s something that they got here, | 如果我们在这里感染了什么东西 |
[04:37] | It could be contagious. | 可能会传染的 |
[04:39] | So, what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[04:42] | We have 36 hours before the Destiny leaves. | 在命运号离开前 我们还有36个小时 |
[04:44] | For the sake of everyone else on board, I say we… | 为了保证船上的人安全 我觉得我们… |
[04:46] | We wait. | 我们等待 |
[04:47] | Here? | 在这里? |
[04:48] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[04:49] | At least for a little while. | 至少再等一会 |
[04:51] | Just see how this plays out. | 看看情况如何发展 “时间” |
[05:12] | It could be anything, really– | 老实说 任何可能性都有 |
[05:14] | A virus, a bacteria. | 病毒 细菌 |
[05:16] | There’s no way to know if it’s airborne. | 没办法知道它是不是空气传播的 |
[05:18] | You’ve only been there three hours. | 你们只去了三个小时 |
[05:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:20] | If it’s something they picked up locally, | 如果他们是因为本地感染而发病的 |
[05:22] | Then the progression is unfolding quickly. | 那么情况将会不可收拾 |
[05:24] | Sir, until we know more, | 长官 除非我们获得更多信息 |
[05:25] | I’m recommending that we don’t return to the Destiny | 我建议我们不要返回命运号 |
[05:27] | With anything that might be contagious. | 否则可能发生传染 |
[05:29] | Roger that. | 明白了 |
[05:30] | Let us know if anyone on board | 如果船上有人出现相同症状 |
[05:32] | is exhibiting similar symptoms. | 请通知我们 |
[05:33] | At least that way we’ll know for sure | 至少我们可以确定 |
[05:34] | If it has nothing to do with this planet. | 病情和这颗星球无关 |
[05:36] | Will do. | 会的 |
[05:37] | Check in every hour regardless. | 每个小时联络一次 |
[05:40] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[05:41] | Young out. | Young通话完毕 |
[06:07] | Shut it off, greer. | 关上它 Greer |
[06:15] | You must have some suspicions. | 你肯定有所怀疑 |
[06:17] | I’ve seen you giving them shots. | 我看见你给他们打针了 |
[06:18] | I started them both on high doses of antibiotics. | 我给他们每个人都注射了高剂量的抗生素 |
[06:21] | I hate to waste it, | 我不愿意浪费 |
[06:22] | But given the symptoms of headache, fever, and neck pain, | 但他们出现了头痛、高烧和脖子疼这些症状 |
[06:25] | It’s better to be safe than sorry. | 小心一点比事后后悔好 |
[06:26] | Okay, so what is it, bacterial meningitis? | 好吧 到底是什么病? 细菌性脑膜炎? |
[06:29] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[06:30] | But if it turns out that’s what it is, | 可如果在病因确定之前 |
[06:32] | And I haven’t done anything, | 我什么也不做 |
[06:33] | They could die quickly. | 他们可能死得更快 |
[06:34] | You don’t know. | 你又不知道 |
[06:35] | You’re using up our antibiotics on a hunch? | 你凭猜测来消耗我们的抗生素? |
[06:37] | Yes, that was my judgment call | 没错 那件事由我决定 |
[06:40] | That’s great. | 真是太好了! |
[06:48] | I thought you said it wasn’t far. | 你不是说不远吗? |
[06:50] | It’s not. | 确实不远 |
[06:53] | You doing okay? | 你没事吧? |
[06:55] | Yeah, fine. | 没事 |
[06:56] | Over here. | 过来 |
[06:59] | Whoa! what is that smell? | 喔! 那是什么味道? |
[07:03] | It’s sulphur. | 是硫磺 |
[07:04] | I’d hate to see the ants who made those. | 我讨厌硫磺驱蚁这方法 |
[07:10] | Hey, hey, hello! what are you doing? | 嘿 你在干什么? |
[07:12] | Haven’t you seen alien ? | 你没看过《异形》吗? |
[07:14] | You think this is what’s making people sick? | 你觉得就是这玩意让大家生病的? |
[07:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:17] | They make chemical weapons from this stuff. | 他们用这类东西制造化学武器 |
[07:19] | Yeah, I know, | 是的 我知道 |
[07:20] | But we don’t know the exact compound or concentration. | 可我们不知道精确的成分和浓度 |
[07:24] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[07:25] | Well, there’s more over here. | 这里有更多 |
[07:26] | No, no, it’s all right, I believe you. | 不 没关系 我相信你 |
[07:29] | Look, I’m just saying, | 听着 我只想说 |
[07:30] | I know she doesn’t want to make anybody else on the ship sick, | 我知道她不想让船上其他人也得病 |
[07:33] | But what if staying here is going to kill us? | 可如果留在这里会让我们送命呢? |
[07:39] | Well, this couldn’t get much worse. | 真是”屋漏偏逢连夜雨” |
[07:43] | I’m afraid that’s a failure of imagination. | 你看你这叫”缺乏想象力” |
[07:48] | Top five desert island movies. | 说出你最想看的五部”荒岛电影” |
[07:52] | What? | 什么? |
[07:53] | It’ll help pass the time. | 可以用来打发时间 |
[07:57] | Okay, I’ll go first. | 好吧 我先来 |
[07:59] | “Hackers”. | 《黑客》 |
[08:00] | Obvious, I know. | 太明显了 我知道 |
[08:02] | “The matrix”. | 《黑客帝国》 |
[08:05] | Old school. | 太老套 |
[08:06] | You got to have something to make you laugh, right? | 总会有什么东西让你发笑吧? |
[08:11] | If trilogies count as one, | 如果把三部曲算作一部的话 |
[08:13] | Then all three original star wars, | 那么《星球大战》前三部我都想看 |
[08:15] | But if-if only one, then-then empire . | 可如果只能挑一部 我选《帝国反击战》 |
[08:19] | Uh… that’s four. | 呃…已经到第四部了 |
[08:22] | Man, this is hard. | 伙计 这挺难选的 |
[08:24] | I could pick so many. | 我喜欢的太多了 |
[08:26] | Maybe it should be top 10– | 应该扩展到十部 |
[08:28] | T.J.! | |
[08:29] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[08:29] | “Good will hunting” has got to be there– | 《心灵捕手》肯定要算一部 |
[08:31] | James is not doing well. | James的情况不太好 |
[08:33] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[08:34] | How many does that make now? | 有多少人发病了? |
[08:35] | Uh, that’s Chloe, Volker, | |
[08:38] | Marsden and Franklin. | Marsden和Franklin |
[08:39] | Now James, too. | 现在要加上一个James |
[08:40] | Wait a minute, let me look at your eyes. | 等一等 让我瞧瞧你的眼睛 |
[08:42] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我很好 |
[08:43] | No, you’re not. | 不 不对 |
[08:43] | You need a shot too. | 你也该打一针 |
[08:53] | Dial out! | 拨号! |
[08:54] | Dial the gate! | 拨通星门! |
[08:56] | Destiny , come in. | 命运号 请回答 |
[08:57] | If you can hear me, please respond! | 如果你们能听见 请回答! |
[09:00] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[09:00] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[09:01] | Why is it doing that? | 为什么开火? |
[09:02] | We’ve got to get out of here! | 我们必须离开这里! |
[09:03] | We can’t! | 不行! |
[09:04] | Why is it doing that? | 为什么开火? |
[09:38] | Okay… | 好家伙… |
[09:40] | What the– | 真见鬼… |
[09:44] | Hey, did you guys hear? | 嘿 你们听说了吗? |
[09:46] | Yeah, there was a kino already there? | 那里已经有一个Kino了? |
[09:48] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能? |
[09:49] | We dropped out of FTL, the gate dialed, | 我们跳出超光速飞行 飞船开始拨号 |
[09:52] | And we sent a kino to check out the planet. | 我们派一个Kino去观察这颗星球的环境 |
[09:53] | They go through, | 然后他们穿越星门 |
[09:55] | And there’s another one already there | 发现那边已经有一个Kino了 |
[09:56] | Lying on the ground not far from the gate. | 就在离星门不远的地上 |
[09:58] | Hey, guys? | 嘿 伙计们? |
[10:01] | We only sent one kino, right? | 我们只送了一个Kino过来 对吧? |
[10:03] | Turns out the databank was full. | 它的数据库是满的 |
[10:05] | Looks like the databank is full. | 数据库好像是满的 |
[10:10] | Well, what’s on it? | 里面有什么? |
[10:11] | Us. | 我们 |
[10:13] | What do you mean, “us”? | 你说”我们”是什么意思? |
[10:15] | They’re watching the recording now, | 他们此刻正在看视频记录 |
[10:16] | But I heard that a bunch of us are on it. | 可我听说里面记录了我们好多人 |
[10:19] | Doing what? | 在干什么? |
[10:20] | Going through the gate to the planet | 穿越星门去那颗星球 |
[10:22] | To gather food. | 收集食物 |
[10:23] | Then apparently some people started getting sick. | 有些人开始得病 |
[10:27] | I think that I was one of them. | 我好像是其中之一 |
[10:29] | But that didn’t happened. | 可那件事没有发生 |
[10:30] | Obviously. | 很显然 |
[10:31] | You’re fine, right? | 你没事 对吧? |
[10:33] | Apparently, | 而且… |
[10:35] | They found human remains, too. | 他们还发现了人类遗骸 |
[10:43] | It’s weird. | 太诡异了 |
[10:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[10:50] | Yeah, it just hit me. | 只是有点震惊 |
[10:53] | You’re sure you’re okay otherwise? | 你真的感觉没事吗? |
[10:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:56] | Pretty understandable. | 完全可以理解 |
[10:58] | Not to me. | 别冲我来 |
[10:59] | I was talking about the barfing. | 我是说”呕吐现象” |
[11:01] | I was moving on. | 我会没事的 |
[11:04] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[11:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:08] | Ooh, | 哦 |
[11:08] | What about an alternate reality? | 可能是平行世界吗? |
[11:13] | Sir, given the illness that developed on the planet, | 长官 如果那颗星球上真的有某种疾病 |
[11:16] | I suggest that we quarantine everyone | 我建议我们隔离每一个 |
[11:17] | who went through to retrieve this kino. | 穿越星门去回收这个Kino的人 |
[11:20] | Scott, greer, | |
[11:21] | Eli and Rush. | Eli 和 Rush |
[11:23] | And everyone they came in contact with since returning. | 还有他们回来后接触过的每一个人 |
[11:26] | – Well, that’s all of us. – Everyone in this room. | – 那等于所有人了 – 这间屋里的所有人 |
[11:28] | Here. i’ll have to coordinate on radio. | 我只能通过无线电来调度 |
[11:29] | Brody was also in the gate room when they got back. | 他们回来时 Brody也在星门室 |
[11:32] | We were only there | 我们只去了… |
[11:33] | For, like, a half hour at most. | 大概…最多半个小时 |
[11:36] | That’s more than enough time to come in contact with a contagion. | 那点时间已足够你接触传染物质了 |
[11:38] | Wait a second. | 等一等 |
[11:40] | You’re worried because people got sick on this recording, | 你之所以担心 是因为视频记录里有人得病了 |
[11:43] | Which never happened. | 这件事并未发生 |
[11:45] | Well, we don’t know that. | 我们可不知道 |
[11:47] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[11:49] | Well, that is clearly us. | 那些人的确是我们 |
[11:51] | The recording happened somehow. | 这段记录肯定发生过 |
[11:53] | What do you think was wrong with the gate? | 你觉得星门本身出了问题吗? |
[11:55] | It looks like the wormhole connection was unstable. | 虫洞连接好像不太稳定 |
[11:58] | It would have been extremely dangerous to even attempt travel. | 尝试穿越可能极其危险 |
[12:05] | Sir? | 长官? |
[12:06] | Go. | 去吧 |
[12:12] | So… | 现在… |
[12:14] | Keep watching? | 继续看吗? |
[12:18] | Can you fast forward, please? | 能快进吗 求你? |
[12:20] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:29] | Chloe’s dead. | Chloe死了 |
[12:33] | James, spencer, Marsden, | |
[12:37] | Brody. | |
[12:38] | All dead. | 都死了 |
[12:47] | Something’s wrong with the gate. | 星门出了问题 |
[12:50] | Rush doesn’t think we can risk using it, | Rush觉得我们不该冒险使用它 |
[12:52] | Even with what’s happened. | 就算发生过那些事 |
[13:01] | We can’t reach Destiny on radio, either, | 我们超出了命运号的无线电通信范围 |
[13:04] | So apparently we’re trapped here. | 我们被困在这里了 |
[13:09] | There’s 22 hours until Destiny jumps back into FTL. | 离命运号返回超光速飞行还有22个小时 |
[13:17] | The creatures seem to be nocturnal. | 那些怪兽好像是夜间活动的 |
[13:21] | They stopped coming once the sun came up. | 太阳一出来就停止活动了 |
[13:24] | Hopefully the gate will start working before it gets dark again. | 但愿星门在天黑前能恢复工作 |
[13:29] | Apparently… | 可是… |
[13:31] | We don’t have much ammunition left. | 我们所剩的弹药不多了 |
[13:34] | Eli, what are you doing? | Eli 你在干什么? |
[13:48] | Volker wasn’t killed by the creatures. | Volker不是被怪兽杀死的 |
[13:51] | T.J. says he died of the illness during the night. | T.J. 说他是夜里病死的 |
[13:54] | Everyone seems to be coming down with symptoms at this point– | 现在好像每个人都出现了症状… |
[13:56] | Eli! | |
[13:58] | Do I need to point out yet again | 还需要我再强调一次吗? |
[14:00] | That documenting this could be important? | 记录下这一切可能很重要? |
[14:02] | See? See? | 看见了? 看见了? |
[14:05] | Who do you think is ever going to see that? | 谁会去瞧那玩意? |
[14:07] | Us. us! we are! | 我们 我们! 我们会! |
[14:09] | You look ridiculous. | 你看起真搞笑 |
[14:11] | It won’t fly. | 它又不会飞 |
[14:12] | If someone hadn’t shot it… | 只要没人开枪把它打坏… |
[14:21] | Scott was bitten by one of the creatures. | Scott被一只怪兽咬伤了 |
[14:23] | He’s now in a coma. | 处于昏迷状态 |
[14:25] | Eli, you okay? | Eli 你还好吧? |
[14:28] | Compared to most everyone else. | 与大多数人比起来 还行 |
[14:32] | Don’t go too far. | 别走得太远 |
[14:34] | We are under quarantine. | 我们被隔离了 |
[14:35] | Eli! | |
[14:37] | Sergeant greer has found a cave nearby. | Greer中士在附近发现了一个洞穴 |
[14:40] | It could be our best chance | 这可能是我们最好的机会 |
[14:42] | To survive another night, | 熬过另一夜 |
[14:44] | If it comes down to that. | 如果能熬过去的话 |
[14:45] | We could use some help! | 我们需要人手! |
[14:49] | Good man. | 真听话 |
[14:53] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[14:58] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[15:00] | So at least it’s a defensible position. | 至少这里有利于防守 |
[15:03] | Backs to the wall. | 背靠着墙 |
[15:04] | Better than being exposed on all sides. | 至少比四面受敌好 |
[15:19] | I have a lot of respect for people who do what you do. | 我对你这样的人总是心存敬意 |
[15:24] | It’s not easy. | 很不容易 |
[15:26] | I can tell it really affects you | 我看得出来 当你救不了别人时 |
[15:29] | When you can’t help people. | 你的心情会非常沉重 |
[15:31] | It does. | 确实 |
[15:35] | My mom was a nurse. | 我妈妈是个护士 |
[15:38] | She got stuck by a needle | 有一次在急诊室里 |
[15:40] | Trying to restrain a junkie in the e.R. | 她试图阻止一个瘾君子时被针头刺中 |
[15:44] | She got hiv. | 得了艾滋病 |
[15:49] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[15:52] | My father couldn’t handle it. | 我父亲无法面对现实 |
[15:54] | He just… | 他… |
[15:55] | He just left. | 他离开了 |
[15:58] | I was 14 at the time. | 那时我只有14岁 |
[16:00] | That must have been hard on you. | 你肯定度过了一段艰苦岁月 |
[16:04] | Do you have a family? | 你有家人吗? |
[16:07] | My parents. | 我的父母 |
[16:09] | My dad’s retired. | 爸爸退休了 |
[16:10] | What did he do? | 他是干什么的? |
[16:12] | He was a tailor. | 是个裁缝 |
[16:14] | He’s actually the one | 就是他教会了我 |
[16:15] | Who taught me how to do stitches. | 怎么缝针 |
[16:18] | I remember this one time | 我记得有一次 |
[16:19] | He cut himself pretty badly with some scissors, and… | 他不小心被剪刀严重割伤 然后… |
[16:22] | He sewed it up himself | 他自己把伤口缝起来 |
[16:24] | And kept right on working. | 然后继续工作 |
[16:28] | Brothers or sisters? | 有兄弟姐妹吗? |
[16:30] | A sister. | 一个姐姐 |
[16:31] | She has two kids. | 她有两个孩子 |
[16:34] | I miss them. | 我想念他们 |
[16:38] | I’m really afraid | 我真担心 |
[16:40] | That my mom’s just going to give up | 如果我死在这里 |
[16:42] | If I die out here. | 妈妈会轻生 |
[16:55] | I remember as a kid, | 我记得我小的时候 |
[16:58] | I was, I don’t know, maybe seven or eight, | 我…我不知道…大概7到8岁 |
[17:01] | My grandfather died, | 我的祖父去世了 |
[17:03] | And my parents took me to the funeral. | 父母带我参加葬礼 |
[17:06] | Watching his casket | 看着他的棺材 |
[17:07] | Getting lowered into the ground, | 慢慢落入地下 |
[17:09] | It-it was the first time that I realized | 那是我第一次意识到 |
[17:12] | I was going to die one day. | 有一天我也会死去 |
[17:14] | I-I mean, I knew people died. | 我是说 我知道人会死 |
[17:17] | I’m-I’m talking about the idea | 我说的是 |
[17:19] | That my consciousness was going to end. | 我的意识也随之消散 |
[17:22] | I-I wasn’t going to see | 我没法再了解 |
[17:23] | What happened to the world. | 世界上发生的事 |
[17:27] | It was such an empty, | 一切变得虚无 |
[17:30] | Dark feeling, | 沉入黑暗 |
[17:32] | Like I was falling down a pitch-black hole. | 就像坠入一个漆黑的洞穴 |
[17:34] | It was… | 那感觉… |
[17:35] | Scared the crap out of me. | 让我吓得要命 |
[17:37] | I take it you don’t believe in the afterlife. | 我想你应该不信”来生”之说 |
[17:41] | That fear | 那种恐惧 |
[17:44] | Was almost too much to handle. | 几乎让人无法自持 |
[17:46] | I guess maybe I thought I’d just get used to it. | 我想我大概会习惯的 |
[17:50] | But you don’t. | 可你忘不掉 |
[17:53] | No. | 是啊 |
[17:54] | No, it scared me just as much every time. | 没错 每一次我都吓死了 |
[17:57] | Most people realize their own mortality | 大多数人在特定的环境下 |
[18:00] | At some stage of the game, eli. | 会感觉到死亡的恐惧 Eli |
[18:01] | It’s not a particularly unique experience. | 那实在没什么特别的 |
[18:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:05] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[18:07] | Did it change you? | 那改变了你吗? |
[18:10] | Did it inspire you to make something | 它让你感觉人生苦短 |
[18:12] | Of this short existence that we have? | 必须有所作为吗? |
[18:15] | Well, I’m here, aren’t I? | 我到这里来了 不是吗? |
[18:22] | Of course, the ancients evolved to a point | 当然 古人进化到一种程度 |
[18:26] | Where their physical bodies were no longer necessary, | 他们的物理形态已不再重要 |
[18:30] | Found a way for consciousness to become immortal. | 他们发现了让意识永生的方法 |
[18:35] | You really think that’s possible? | 你真认为那是可能的? |
[18:39] | I know it is. | 那是事实 |
[18:45] | Maybe not for you and me, | 也许你和我不能 |
[18:47] | But that idea… | 但那种理念… |
[18:51] | It’s the reason why I ended up here. | 是促使我到这里来的根本原因 |
[18:56] | So you think if we learn enough, | 你是说 我们如果拥有足够的知识 |
[19:00] | That somehow, | 在某个时间 |
[19:01] | Somewhere out there | 某个地方 |
[19:04] | We-we could discover how it’s done? | 我们可能发现古人升天的方法? |
[19:12] | We have to make it through the day. | 我们得熬过这一天 |
[19:21] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[19:23] | You, uh, you okay? | 你 呃 你还好吗? |
[19:26] | It didn’t happen. | 那件事没有发生 |
[19:27] | Well, it’s… | 其实… |
[19:29] | It’s not clear what happened. | 其实我们并不知道发生了什么 |
[19:31] | I know I didn’t go to that planet | 我知道我没去那颗星球 |
[19:32] | And have all those people die under my watch. | 我也没有眼睁睁看着那些人死去 |
[19:35] | It wasn’t your fault, sergeant. | 那不是你的错 中士 |
[19:37] | It didn’t look like there was anything | 在那种情形下 |
[19:38] | You could have done differently. | 你做什么都一样 |
[19:40] | I am not interested in what did not happen. | 我对没有发生的事情不感兴趣 |
[19:46] | Sir. | 长官 |
[19:49] | Regardless of how that recording came into existence, | 不管那段视频是怎么来的 |
[19:52] | Avoiding the issue is simple. | 避免这件事并不难 |
[19:53] | We just don’t go back to that planet. | 我们不要回那颗星球上去了 |
[19:57] | Doesn’t bother you? | 你不担心吗? |
[20:00] | Like you said, it didn’t happen. | 正如你所说 它还没有发生 |
[20:02] | Just a story, right? | 只是个故事 对吧? |
[20:05] | I am curious to find out how it turns out, though. | 不过 我还是想弄清楚事情的来龙去脉 |
[20:14] | Not me. | 我可不想 |
[20:17] | Whoa! | 喔! |
[20:20] | What just happened? | 发生什么了? |
[20:22] | Uh, she started complaining that her head hurt. | 她说她开始头痛 |
[20:24] | She just dropped. | 然后就晕过去了 |
[20:26] | It’s been three hours | 我们脱离超光速飞行 |
[20:27] | Since we dropped out of FTL. | 已经三个小时了 |
[20:29] | That’s about the time people began to get sick on the planet in the recording. | 根据视频记录 这正是人们开始患病的时间 |
[20:35] | T.J.! | |
[20:36] | Yeah, over here. | 在这里 |
[20:39] | Right here. | 放在那 |
[20:41] | You said she just passed out? | 你说她刚刚晕过去了? |
[20:42] | I’ve got four more cases. | 这里还有四个病例 |
[20:44] | So far everyone who went to the planet, | 到目前为止 仅限于去过那颗星球的人 |
[20:45] | Or came in contact with someone who did. | 或者那些人的密切接触者 |
[20:47] | Can it be contained? | 能抑制传染吗? |
[20:48] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[20:49] | But whatever it is, it’s extremely virulent. | 不管是什么 毒性很强 |
[20:51] | On the, uh, kino recording, | 根据Kino的记录 |
[20:53] | Eli said Volker died because of it. | Eli说Volker将会死于病毒 |
[20:56] | How quickly? | 有多快? |
[20:57] | Within 12 hours. | 不超过12小时 |
[21:04] | M4 carbine. | M4卡宾枪 |
[21:07] | Hold the grip firmly, | 抓紧枪把 |
[21:10] | Stock braced against your shoulder. | 枪托紧靠肩膀 |
[21:12] | It’s got a kick. | 它的后座力不小 |
[21:13] | Keep your finger off the trigger | 别把手指放在扳机上 |
[21:16] | Until you’re ready to kill | 除非你真想杀死… |
[21:17] | Whatever it is you’re pointing at. | 你瞄准的对象 |
[21:18] | Short bursts. | 高准度点放 |
[21:19] | We don’t got much ammo. | 我们的弹药不多 |
[21:21] | Go ahead. | 拿着 |
[21:22] | You mean shoot for real? | 你说开真枪? |
[21:26] | That way. | 朝那边 |
[21:28] | Okay… | 好了… |
[21:30] | Safety’s off. | 保险已打开 |
[21:38] | Whoa! oh, man! | 喔! 伙计! |
[21:41] | What happened to short bursts? | 我刚才说的”高准度点放”哪去了? |
[21:59] | You sure they’re down there? | 你确定它们在下面? |
[22:01] | Saw ’em go home last night. | 昨天晚上看见它们回家了 |
[22:04] | You really think this is a good idea? | 你真认为这是个好主意? |
[22:06] | The best defense | 最好的防御 |
[22:08] | Is offense. | 就是进攻 |
[22:12] | Fire in the hole. | 起爆 |
[22:13] | Yeah, literally. | 好吧 字面上的意思正好 |
[22:19] | I hope we didn’t just piss them off. | 但愿我们没把它们惹毛了 |
[22:21] | Oh… | 哦… |
[22:25] | Okay… | 好了… |
[22:34] | Oh, wow… | 哇… |
[22:45] | Ugh! ‘kay, that’s disgusting. | 噢! 见鬼 太恶心了 |
[22:49] | Come on, we got more of these things to hit. | 走吧 我们还要对付更多这种东西 |
[22:52] | Uh-huh. | 好吧 |
[22:59] | His pulse is very weak. | 他的脉搏很微弱 |
[23:04] | Did using the other remote help? | 同时用两个遥控器有用吗? |
[23:06] | We were able to get a connection, | 我们成功创建了连接 |
[23:08] | But the wormhole is still unstable. | 但虫洞仍然不稳定 |
[23:10] | Nothing from Destiny on the radio. | 没有命运号的无线电信号 |
[23:12] | Well, is it broken, | 无线电损坏了? |
[23:14] | Or is there a chance it could resolve by itself? | 还是 无线电信号被星门吸收了? |
[23:16] | There are a number of things that could be causing temporary interference. | 有很多原因可以造成通讯信号的短暂干扰 |
[23:19] | Well, we have 11 hours until Destiny is supposed to jump back into FTL. | 离命运号返回超光速飞行还有11个小时 |
[23:23] | There’s no way of telling how long it’s going to last. | 没法判定这种情况会维持多久 |
[23:25] | And I guess it would be crazy to try and go anyway. | 死也要试试 |
[23:28] | Look, we can’t assume | 听着 我们不能想当然 |
[23:31] | That the gate is actually even connecting to Destiny . | 认为星门一定会连回命运号 |
[23:35] | There’d be very little chance | 穿越一个不稳定的虫洞 |
[23:36] | Of surviving an unstable wormhole. | 生存的可能性很小 |
[23:39] | A fire would be nice. | 如果能生火就好了 |
[23:41] | I couldn’t find any dry wood. | 我找不到干木材 |
[23:43] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[23:52] | Are they still watching the recording? | 他们还在看视频记录? |
[23:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:57] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[23:58] | They just keep showing up, | 不停有人患病 |
[24:00] | And I don’t have nearly enough antibiotics | 我手头根本没这么多抗生素 |
[24:01] | For all these people. | 没法分配给每个人 |
[24:04] | It would help if I knew the cause. | 如果知道病因 或许会有用 |
[24:10] | You’re not feeling good? | 你感觉好吗? |
[24:11] | No. | 不好 |
[24:14] | Just go slow… | 慢点… |
[24:31] | See anything? | 看见什么了? |
[24:33] | No. | 没有 |
[24:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:36] | Maybe we got them all today. | 也许今天我们把它们杀光了 |
[24:44] | Did you see that? | 你看见那个了吗? |
[24:45] | Did you see something? | 你看见什么了吗? |
[24:46] | I think I saw something! | 我好像看见什么了! |
[24:48] | If you see anything move out there, | 如果你看见任何活动的东西 |
[24:50] | Don’t ask, just shoot. | 别废话 开枪 |
[24:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:53] | Right, okay. | 好吧 懂了 |
[25:04] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[25:05] | Hey, I think the batteries in this one are dead. | 嘿 这支手电的电池耗尽了 |
[25:09] | The kino has night vision. | Kino有夜视能力 |
[25:11] | Why didn’t I turn it on? | 我为什么不打开呢? |
[25:17] | Oh, never mind. | 哦 算我没说 |
[25:25] | Oh, my g– | 我的天… |
[25:32] | Come on, come on! | 快点! 快点! |
[25:43] | I don’t think we’re going to make it. | 我想我们支撑不了多久 |
[25:58] | I’m out! | 我的子弹打光了! |
[26:01] | Come on, come on, come on… | 快点 快点… |
[26:03] | Gimme! | 给我! |
[26:04] | Hey, hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |
[26:06] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[26:07] | He’s crazy. | 他疯了 |
[26:09] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了! |
[26:10] | You are. | 你真疯了 |
[26:13] | Come back! | 回来! |
[26:16] | Wait! | 等等! |
[26:22] | Son of a… | 见鬼… |
[26:30] | Wait! | 等等! |
[26:31] | Stop! | 别跑了! |
[26:32] | Someone’s got to try. | 总得有人去试试 |
[26:34] | Look, I’ll radio if I make it. | 听着 如果我成功了 我会通知你们 |
[26:35] | You’ll know it’s safe. | 那时你们就安全了 |
[26:37] | If? | 如果? |
[26:38] | B-but you said… | 可你说了… |
[26:39] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[26:41] | For a moment there, I thought we were in trouble. | “曾有一刻 我觉得我们身处险境” |
[26:46] | What?! | 什么? |
[26:50] | “for a moment there, | “曾有一刻” |
[26:52] | I thought we were in trouble?” | “我觉得我们身处险境”? |
[26:54] | Butch cassidy and the sundance kid. | 电影《虎豹小霸王》 |
[26:57] | It’s… | 那是… |
[26:58] | Butch’s last line before he and sundance | Butch的最后一句台词 |
[27:01] | Run out to face the bolivians. | 然后他和Sundance跳出来冲向玻利维亚军队 |
[27:03] | One of my favorites, too. | 那也是我最喜欢的一部电影 |
[27:05] | Well, well, | 好吧 |
[27:06] | We do have something in common after all. | 我们总算找到共同点了 |
[27:12] | Eli… | |
[27:18] | Destiny? | 命运号? |
[27:20] | Come in! | 快回答! |
[27:46] | Colonel young, | Young上校? |
[27:47] | Dr. Rush… | Rush博士… |
[27:52] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[27:53] | Some sort of microorganism. | 一种微生物 |
[27:55] | Something brought back from the planet? | 有人从星球上带过来的? |
[27:57] | Not the planet they just went to, | 不是他们刚去的那颗星球 |
[27:58] | The planet you and scott went to, the ice planet. | 是你和Scott去的那颗 冰冻星球 |
[28:01] | That was weeks ago. how do you know? | 那已经过去好几周了 你怎么知道? |
[28:03] | This is a sample of the water we’ve been drinking, isn’t it? | 这是一份从饮用水中提取的样本 对吧? |
[28:05] | When people outside the quarantine | 当隔离区外的人 |
[28:07] | Started coming down with symptoms, | 也开始出现相同症状 |
[28:08] | I knew we needed to look for another common source. | 我在想 我们必须寻找另外的传染源 |
[28:10] | But we tested it at the time. | 可我们一直在化验这些水 |
[28:12] | At the time, we couldn’t see it. | 在那个时候 我们还看不见它 |
[28:14] | The microscope just wasn’t powerful enough, | 显微镜的倍数不够 |
[28:17] | And the organism was just too small. | 这种生物太小了 |
[28:18] | Well, it isn’t now. | 现在它们长大了 |
[28:20] | It’s possible that a batch of water wasn’t purified properly, | 可能有一些水没有彻底净化 |
[28:23] | And it contaminated the rest. | 导致所有的水都受到污染 |
[28:24] | So we’ve all got it? | 这么说我们每个人都感染了? |
[28:26] | Well, everyone’s immune system is different. | 人与人的免疫系统有差别 |
[28:28] | The time it takes for symptoms to emerge will vary, | 随着时间的变化 症状也会不尽相同 |
[28:31] | But once it’s strong enough | 可当这种生物长到一定程度 |
[28:32] | To pass from the blood to the nervous system, | 从血液进入神经系统 |
[28:35] | It works fast, | 它会加速生长 |
[28:37] | And the antibiotics won’t cut it. | 抗生素也无法遏制它 |
[28:40] | Well, for a moment there, I thought we were in trouble. | 好吧 “曾有一刻,我觉得我们身处险境” |
[29:01] | Eli… | |
[29:03] | Eli? | |
[29:06] | Eli… | |
[29:11] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天哪! |
[29:13] | Oh, my God… | 哦 我的天哪… |
[29:27] | Oh, God… | 哦 天哪… |
[29:39] | It’s 45 minutes… | 还有45分钟… |
[29:43] | Until Destiny jumps back into FTL. | 命运号将进入超光速飞行 |
[29:48] | Everyone here is dead | 这里所有人都死了 |
[29:50] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[29:53] | I don’t remember much | 我记不起太多 |
[29:54] | After we were attacked the first night. | 第一个夜晚我们遇袭后 |
[29:56] | One of the creatures bit me, | 一只怪兽咬伤了我 |
[30:00] | And I lost consciousness. | 我陷入昏迷 |
[30:03] | I was starting to feel sick, | 感觉很难受 |
[30:06] | Headache, pain in the back of the neck. | 头和脖子后侧都很痛 |
[30:08] | The bite still hurts like a bitch, | 伤口依然疼痛难忍 |
[30:10] | But everything else is… | 可除此之外… |
[30:12] | Is better. | 感觉好多了 |
[30:14] | The gate still doesn’t seem to be working. | 星门依然不能正常工作 |
[30:16] | I-I can’t reach Destiny on the radio. | 我和命运号无法建立无线电通信 |
[30:20] | I’m hoping it’s just a communications problem, | 但愿只是通信故障 |
[30:23] | And that everything else is… | 船上其他一切… |
[30:25] | Is okay up there. | 都好 |
[30:27] | I’m sending this through, | 我会把这个送过去 |
[30:28] | And I’m expecting that you will send some sort of a signal | 希望你们能发个信号过来 |
[30:31] | That it is safe to proceed. | 告诉我一切安全 能正常穿越 |
[30:33] | I will wait as long as I can, | 我会尽力撑下去 |
[30:35] | And then I’ll head through regardless. | 然后我会不顾一切地穿过去 |
[30:38] | On my own, | 如果只有我一个人 |
[30:39] | I likely won’t survive the night here. | 我肯定活不过今晚 |
[31:07] | What just happened? | 刚才发生什么了? |
[31:13] | It went back in time. | 它返回过去了 |
[31:20] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[31:21] | Making sure it hasn’t happened yet. | 确认它还没有发生 |
[31:24] | What hasn’t happened yet? | 什么还没有发生? |
[31:26] | A solar flare. | 太阳耀斑 |
[31:27] | It’s the only explanation. | 这是唯一的解释 |
[31:29] | If a wormhole’s trajectory takes it too close to a star, | 如果虫洞的轨迹离一颗恒星太近 |
[31:33] | And it passes through an active solar flare, | 穿越了活动的太阳耀斑 |
[31:35] | It can cause it to move forwards or backwards in time. | 能引发时间的加速或者减缓 |
[31:38] | In some cases, | 在有些情况下 |
[31:40] | The wormhole can actually loop back around | 虫洞会陷入死循环 |
[31:42] | And connect to the same gate in a different time, | 连通不同时间的同一座星门 |
[31:44] | In this case, the past. | 在这个事件中 它连通了过去 |
[31:47] | Whoa, whoa… | 喔… |
[31:49] | Okay, this is making my brain hurt. | 这件事真让我头疼 |
[31:52] | Uh… | 呃… |
[31:53] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[31:56] | “Back to the future”. | 《回到未来》 |
[31:58] | How could I not put that on my list? | 我的名单上怎么能没有这部电影呢? |
[32:00] | The “us” on that recording | 记录中的”我们” |
[32:01] | Dropped out of FTL and went to the planet. | 跳出超光速飞行后去了那颗星球 |
[32:03] | Some time later, a solar flare occurred, | 随后发生了一次太阳耀斑 |
[32:05] | Preventing normal gate travel. | 抑制了正常的星门连接 |
[32:07] | So scott thought that he was sending the kino back to the Destiny, | Scott认为他把Kino送回命运号了 |
[32:11] | But he was actually sending it back to the planet, | 事实上Kino又回到了那颗星球 |
[32:14] | But in the past. | 只不过去了过去 |
[32:15] | God, that is so weird to think | 天哪 这真是难以想象 |
[32:17] | That was really us on the kino. | Kino记录的那些人真的是我们 |
[32:19] | Us in a previous unaltered timeline, | 时间线未被改变之前的我们 |
[32:21] | Modified now by the introduction of the kino from the future. | 依照”未来Kino”的介绍 现在已经改变了 |
[32:25] | Why are we dialing the gate back there? | 为什么我们要回拨那颗星球? |
[32:27] | As I said, | 如我所说 |
[32:28] | To make sure the solar flare that disrupted gate travel hasn’t happened yet. | 确认引发星门异常的太阳耀斑还没有发生 |
[32:33] | Thankfully, it hasn’t. | 谢天谢地 还没有 |
[32:36] | Yeah, but why do we care about that? | 我们为什么要关心那个呢? |
[32:38] | Because I think we might have to go back there. | 因为我认为我们可能要回去一趟 |
[32:46] | I was starting to-to feel sick, | 感觉很难受 |
[32:49] | Headache, pain in the back of the neck. | 头和脖子后侧都很痛 |
[32:52] | The bite still hurts like a bitch, | 伤口依然疼痛难忍 |
[32:54] | But everything else is- | 可除此之外… |
[32:56] | Is better– | 感觉好多了 |
[32:58] | It’s possible, I guess. | 我猜 这是有可能的 |
[32:59] | The venoms of various animals, | 不同动物的毒液 |
[33:01] | Snakes, spiders, scorpions, | 蛇 蜘蛛 蝎子 |
[33:03] | They’ve all been tested for their antibiotic properties. | 都具备一定的抗菌能力 |
[33:05] | Are you saying that thing that bit me | 你是说 咬我的那种东西 |
[33:07] | Can actually cure what’s making everybody sick? | 能治疗让大家患病的微生物? |
[33:09] | You fell into a coma. | 你当时昏过去了 |
[33:11] | It obviously releases some sort of venom when it bites. | 显然它咬你的时候释放了某种毒液 |
[33:14] | You apparently survived, said you were feeling better. | 你活下来了 还说自己感觉好多了 |
[33:17] | But… | 可是… |
[33:18] | You were just guessing, | 你只是猜测 |
[33:21] | And those things were… | 那些东西… |
[33:23] | Well… | 看… |
[33:24] | Based on this video, | 根据这段视频 |
[33:25] | People are going to die from this infection, | 人感染后会死去 |
[33:27] | And quickly. | 而且时间很短 |
[33:29] | I know it seems like a wild stab in the dark, | 我知道这就像撞大运 |
[33:31] | But I don’t know what else to do. | 可我不知道还能做些什么 |
[33:32] | We’ve all been exposed, | 我们都感染了 |
[33:34] | So it’s just a matter of time before we all get it, right? | 迟早我们大家都会得病 对吧? |
[33:41] | I’ll go, sir. | 我去 长官 |
[33:43] | Not by yourself, you won’t. | 你一个人不行 |
[33:50] | We don’t need liabilities, scott. | 你不用背包袱 Scott |
[33:52] | Well, I’m good to go, sir. | 我可以行动 长官 |
[33:55] | Getting kino visuals. | 根据Kino传回的信息 |
[33:57] | It’s night time, | 现在那边是黑夜 |
[33:58] | And oh, hey, surprise, surprise, | 嘿 小小的惊喜 |
[34:00] | It’s raining. | 正在下雨 |
[34:01] | Which means those things will probably be out. | 也就是说那些东西可能出来了 |
[34:03] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟了 |
[34:04] | They were easy pickings | 如果白天 |
[34:05] | When they were sleeping in their nests during the day. | 乘他们睡觉的时候去捕捉可能容易得多 |
[34:07] | Well, we can’t wait. | 我们不能等了 |
[34:09] | According to the time stamp on the recording, | 视频记录上的时间戳显示 |
[34:11] | You have an hour until the first team lost contact | 距离第一小队失去联络还有一个小时 |
[34:13] | Because of the solar flare. | 太阳耀斑即将发生 |
[34:14] | 45 minutes, to be safe. | 最好45分钟内回来 |
[34:16] | How many do you think we’ll need? | 我们需要抓多少只? |
[34:17] | Hopefully a small dosage of the venom will do it. | 但愿小剂量的毒液就足够了 |
[34:20] | Dead or alive? | 死的还是活的? |
[34:21] | Alive, preferably. | 活的更好 |
[34:23] | I can’t exactly anticipate the physiology. | 我没法摸清它们的生理结构 |
[34:26] | Not much time. | 时间不够 |
[34:28] | Good luck! | 祝你们好运 |
[34:49] | What? | 怎么了? |
[34:53] | Her pulse is very weak. | 她的脉搏很虚弱 |
[34:56] | I just want you to be prepared. | 你要做好心理准备 |
[34:58] | I’m not sure she’s going to make it. | 她恐怕撑不下去 |
[35:01] | Of course she is. | 她当然能 |
[35:37] | We’re out of antibiotics. | 我们的抗生素已经用完了 |
[35:47] | Why do people always wait until times like these | 为什么人们总要到这种时刻 |
[35:50] | To tell someone how they really feel? | 才会对人家说出心里的真实感受? |
[35:53] | It’s so stupid. | 太愚蠢了 |
[35:55] | I-I just … | 我…我只是… |
[36:03] | Ah, screw it. | 算了 |
[36:08] | We haven’t known each other that long, | 我们相识的时间还很短 |
[36:12] | But I think… | 可我觉得… |
[36:14] | We make each other happy. | 我们让彼此快乐 |
[36:17] | When I’m near you, things are just… | 当你在我身边 一切都感觉… |
[36:21] | Better. | 更好 |
[36:26] | You don’t even know how amazing you are. | 你或许不知道自己有多么迷人 |
[36:32] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[36:41] | I’ve never had a best friend before. | 我以前从未有过这样的好朋友 |
[36:47] | Never. | 从未 |
[36:48] | Never known anyone like that before, | 从来不认识那样的人 |
[36:50] | Never loved… | 从没爱过… |
[36:51] | Um… | 嗯… |
[36:54] | I just… | 我… |
[36:59] | I need to make sure that you know | 我要你明白 |
[37:06] | That I’m here for you… | 我在你身边… |
[37:11] | Always will be. | 永远都会 |
[37:19] | Please don’t die. | 一定要活下去 |
[37:38] | Eli… | |
[37:43] | She’s gone. | 她去了 |
[38:43] | I don’t see anything! | 我什么也没看见! |
[38:45] | They got to be here somewhere. | 它们肯定就在附近 |
[38:47] | Colonel young, this is Rush. | Young上校 我是Rush |
[38:48] | Come in. | 回话 |
[38:49] | I read you. go ahead. | 我听到了 说吧 |
[38:51] | Checking in. | 报告情况 |
[38:53] | Nothing yet. | 什么也没找到 |
[38:54] | It’s raining pretty hard. | 这里雨很大 |
[38:58] | I’m sorry to have to tell you, | 我很遗憾地告诉你 |
[38:59] | But we’ve already lost four people. | 已经有四人死亡 |
[39:02] | Doctors Franklin | Franklin博士 |
[39:03] | And Volker, | Volker博士 |
[39:05] | Lieutenant James… | James中尉… |
[39:09] | And Chloe. | 还有Chloe |
[39:14] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[39:15] | Check in again in 10 minutes. | 10分钟后再联络 |
[39:18] | Lieutenant… | 中尉… |
[39:20] | Lieutenant, we need you. | 中尉 我们需要你 |
[39:23] | Scott! | |
[39:28] | Scott! | |
[39:34] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[40:52] | Colonel young, come in, please. | Young上校 请回答 |
[40:58] | Colonel young, do you read? | Young上校 你听到了吗? |
[41:05] | If you’ve found this, | 如果你们发现了这个 |
[41:07] | It’s because a solar flare interfered with gate travel, | 意味着太阳耀斑影响了星门连接 |
[41:12] | And I managed to send this kino back in time. | 我将这个Kino送回过去 |
[41:17] | All right, listen very carefully. | 好吧 仔细听着 |
[41:19] | There is a disease | 有一种疾病 |
[41:21] | In the water we brought back from the ice planet. | 在我们从冰冻星球上带回来的水里 |
[41:23] | It is fatal, | 是致命的 |
[41:25] | And we have all been drinking it, | 我们都喝过那种水 |
[41:27] | But there is hope. | 我们还有希望 |
[41:28] | There’s a… | 有一种… |
[41:29] | A creature that- that lives on this planet, | 这颗星球上住着一种生物 |
[41:33] | Lots of them, actually, | 数量很多 |
[41:34] | That could hold the key to saving you. | 它们是拯救你们的关键 |
[41:36] | In small doses, | 只要很少的剂量 |
[41:38] | Their venom actually cures the disease, | 它们的毒液能治好你们的病 |
[41:40] | But be very careful. | 千万小心 |
[41:41] | They’re deadly. | 它们攻击性很强 |
[41:43] | They’re also nocturnal. | 它们是夜行生物 |
[41:44] | They only come out at night. | 只在夜间活动 |
[41:46] | You can get them during the day | 你们能在白天抓到它们 |
[41:47] | While they’re asleep in their nests, | 它们白天在巢穴里睡觉 |
[41:49] | And they’re not far from the gate. | 巢穴距离星门不太远 |
[42:02] | Come on! | 快点! |
[42:09] | Please believe me. you don’t have much time. | 请相信我 你们的时间不多了 |
[42:11] | Act now, | 赶快行动 |
[42:13] | Or you are all going to die. | 否则你们都会没命的! |