时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | “Destiny”… | “命运号”… |
[00:02] | The design is clearly Ancient, | 显然是古人的设计风格 |
[00:04] | launched hundreds of thousands of years ago. | 发射于数千万年之前 |
[00:07] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪? |
[00:08] | Several billion light years from home. | 离家数十亿光年之外 |
[00:10] | We are on a ship, | 我们在一艘飞船上 |
[00:12] | but we have no idea where we are in relation to Earth. | 但我们不知道这里距地球有多远 |
[00:15] | This ship could be the most important discovery | 这艘飞船可能是自星际之门被发现以来 |
[00:18] | mankind has made since the Stargate itself. | 人类历史上最重要的发现 |
[00:20] | These are the wrong people in the wrong place. | 这些人全都不该到这个地方来 |
[00:22] | We’ve got a lot of wounded. | 我们有大量伤员 |
[00:23] | We need to get home. | 我们必须回家 |
[00:24] | We barely have enough power to operate the main systems. | 我们连操控主要系统的能量都不足 |
[00:27] | This ship simply doesn’t have the capability to dial Earth. | 这艘船根本就无法拨通地球 |
[00:30] | Colonel, this chair pre-dates those found in the Milky Way… | 上校 这个座椅比在银河系里发现的要古老 |
[00:33] | You want this chair to be some kind of wonderful discovery. | 你想让这张椅子成为了不起的发现 |
[00:36] | That’s fine. Prove it! | 没问题 证明给我看 |
[00:37] | I didn’t steal anything! | 我什么也没偷! |
[00:38] | – Then what’s this, huh? – Those are mine! | – 那这些是什么 嗯? – 那些是我的! |
[00:40] | I brought them through with me when we evacuated! | 疏散的时候 我把它们带在身上! |
[00:43] | Where you going? | 看着点路! |
[00:44] | What the hell’s your problem? | 你到底有什么毛病? |
[00:45] | My problem is fat-asses like you, clogging up the hallway! | 我的毛病就是你这种蠢胖子挡住了走廊! |
[00:48] | You know what? I’ve had it with you! | 听着 我受够你了! |
[01:06] | Looks like a sweet potato. | 看起来像个甜薯 |
[01:08] | That is so not going to be sweet. | 尝起来可没那么”甜” |
[01:12] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[01:14] | Analysis we did on the planet | 在那颗星球上挖出来第一个 |
[01:15] | when we dug the first ones up. | 我们就做了”分析” |
[01:17] | Just to make sure it was safe. | 当时只是确定它是否有毒 |
[01:18] | It’s safe. | 它是安全的 |
[01:20] | It’s safe. | 可以吃 |
[01:44] | Now, that is one sweet potato. | 那可真是一个”甜”薯 |
[01:51] | Really? | 真的? |
[01:53] | Everybody try it! Dig in. | 大家都来尝尝! 来吧! |
[02:02] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[02:03] | I think I’m going to be sick. | 我想我要得病了 |
[02:04] | It is food, people! | 这是食物 伙计们! |
[02:06] | It will keep us alive. | 能让我们活下去 |
[02:08] | Becker, boil ’em up, mash ’em up, and serve ’em up. | Becker 用开水煮熟 然后捣烂分给大家 |
[02:11] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[02:12] | Who’s on KP duty? | 今天谁负责做饭? |
[02:13] | Uh, Sergeant Spencer, | Spencer军士 |
[02:15] | but he should have been here an hour ago. | 他一个小时前就该来了 |
[02:23] | Sergeant Spencer, | Spencer军士 |
[02:24] | you have KP duty, and you are late. | 你是今天的炊事执勤兵 你迟到了 |
[02:31] | Spencer, get your sorry ass out of bed! | Spencer 快从床上滚下来! |
[02:34] | You have KP duty! | 给我做饭去! |
[02:37] | I do not have time for this, Sergeant. Let’s go! | 没时间胡闹了 军士 我们走 |
[02:53] | Spencer… | |
[02:59] | What was wrong with the old schedule? | 旧的时间表有什么问题? |
[03:01] | I’m worried that we may be pushing them too hard. | 我担心我们把他们逼得太紧了 |
[03:04] | It’s not boot camp. | 这又不是新兵训练营 |
[03:05] | No. No, in boot camp, | 没错 在新兵训练营里 |
[03:06] | you have plenty of opportunity to learn from your mistakes. | 你有大量机会从错误中吸取教训 |
[03:09] | Colonel Young, this is Sergeant Greer. | Young上校 我是Greer中士 |
[03:12] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[03:13] | I’m in Sergeant Spencer’s quarters. | 我在Spencer军士的船舱里 |
[03:17] | He did not show up for duty. | 他今天没有去执勤 |
[03:19] | I came by to check up on him. | 我过去查看他的状况 |
[03:23] | Greer, what is it? | Greer 怎么了? |
[03:25] | He’s been shot, sir. | 他被人开枪击中 长官 |
[03:29] | He’s dead. | 他死了 “司法” |
[03:35] | SEASON01 EP10 Justice | |
[03:52] | When did it happen? | 什么时候的事? |
[03:53] | Rigor’s set in pretty good, but not completely. | 尸体很冷 但稍有余温 |
[03:57] | So, I’d guess… | 所以我猜… |
[03:59] | … an hour either side of, uh… | 大概在凌晨两点左右 |
[04:02] | … 02:00. | 前后不超过一小时 |
[04:03] | And no one heard the shot? | 没人听见枪声? |
[04:05] | He chose to have his quarters away from everybody else. | 他的船舱远离其他人 |
[04:08] | Based on the blood splatter on the wall | 根据墙上的血迹… |
[04:10] | and the position of the body, I’d say he was… | 以及尸体的位置来判断 我敢说… |
[04:13] | sitting on the edge of the bed. | 他当时正坐在床边上 |
[04:14] | Suicide. | 是自杀 |
[04:16] | Well… | 没错… |
[04:17] | Why was he even allowed | 他怎么有权 |
[04:19] | access to a gun? | 拿到一支枪? |
[04:21] | He was a highly trained NCO… | 他是个训练有素的士兵 |
[04:22] | No, he was unstable. And you know it. | 不 他情绪不稳定 这你知道 |
[04:24] | With duties that required him to be armed. | 某些任务需要给他配发武器 |
[04:25] | Oh, it was required of him? | 哦? “需要”他? |
[04:26] | – Yes. – Excuse me, ma’am? | – 是的 – 有疑问吗? |
[04:27] | You know I have said it from day one. | 我从第一天开始就在说… |
[04:28] | – That it… – It wasn’t suicide. | – 这… – 他不是自杀 |
[04:32] | – What are you talking about… – Do you see a gun? | 你在说什么? 你看见枪了吗? |
[04:37] | It was gone when I got here. | 我来的时候 枪已经不见了 |
[04:40] | I checked the whole compartment. | 我检查了整个船舱 |
[04:42] | Whoever did this took the weapon with them. | 不管是谁干的 他们带走了枪 |
[04:52] | So, any suspects? | 谁最有嫌疑? |
[04:55] | Well, excuse me for being blunt, | 请原谅我的愚钝 |
[04:57] | but there is a killer on board the ship. | 可船上有个凶手 |
[05:01] | Do we have any idea who did this? | 知道是谁干的吗? |
[05:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:04] | I’m still trying to wrap my head around it. | 我到现在还没缓过神来 |
[05:06] | -I… It’s unbelievable. Is it? | 难以置信 对吧? |
[05:08] | You put ordinary people under enough stress, | 你给普通人制造如此大的压力 |
[05:11] | I think you’ll find they’re capable of just about anything. | 我想你很快会发现 他们可以做出任何事情来 |
[05:13] | Add to that the fact he was hoarding water and food, | 更不用说他私藏食物和水的事实了 |
[05:17] | involved in several confrontations, | 还与一些人矛盾重重 |
[05:19] | I doubt you’ll find many tears shed over this man. | 大概不会有人为他感到难过的 |
[05:22] | He was one of our own, Rush. | 他是我们中的一员 Rush |
[05:24] | I’m sorry, Lieutenant, was he your friend? | 对不起 中尉 他是你的朋友吗? |
[05:30] | Did he, in fact, | 老实说 |
[05:31] | have one single friend on board this ship? | 他在船上有任何朋友吗? |
[05:34] | James hung out with him. | James有时和他在一起 |
[05:36] | She… tolerated him. | 她…只是忍着没有发作 |
[05:38] | All right, so no one could stand the guy. | 好吧 没有人能忍受这家伙 |
[05:42] | Does not make it okay. | 但也不能说这是件好事 |
[05:43] | I didn’t mean to suggest that it did. | 我可没那个意思 |
[05:46] | What I do suggest, however, is that Colonel Young, | 我的意思是说 Young上校 |
[05:48] | you should try and find out who this killer is | 你应该把这个凶手找出来 |
[05:51] | as quickly as possible. | 越快越好 |
[06:10] | As I am sure many of you have already heard, | 我相信你们大多数人都已经听说 |
[06:13] | Sergeant Spencer was killed last night. | Spencer军士昨夜被人谋杀了 |
[06:17] | He signed the weapon out of the equipment lock-up yesterday, | 他昨天从密闭的武器库领走了一支枪 |
[06:21] | and the nine millimeter handgun was not returned, | 这支9毫米口径的手枪没有归还 |
[06:23] | and is still missing. | 至今下落不明 |
[06:26] | I’m aware of how extremely disturbing | 我很清楚 |
[06:28] | this is for all of us, | 我知道这件事让所有人寝食难安 |
[06:30] | so this is what we’re going to do. | 我们接下来这么做 |
[06:34] | Lieutenant Scott, Eli, Mr. Brody, | Scott中尉 Eli Brody先生 |
[06:38] | Lieutenant James and Dr. Park were together | James少尉 Park博士 |
[06:41] | playing cards in the mess at the time of the murder. | 当谋杀案发生时在一起玩扑克牌 |
[06:44] | They can all corroborate each others’ stories, | 他们的证词相互吻合 |
[06:47] | which gives them an alibi… | 可以排除他们的嫌疑… |
[06:51] | Hey, I was in the control room all night. | 我整晚都在控制室 |
[06:53] | Yeah, I was in the hydroponics lab. | 我在水培实验室里 |
[06:55] | – Check the kino footage! – Listen… | – 去看看Kino的记录! – 听着 |
[06:56] | I’m sure others will have alibis, | 我相信所有人都有不在场的证词 |
[06:59] | but some of us won’t. | 但有些人没有 |
[07:00] | I can tell you for a fact | 我可以老实告诉大家 |
[07:01] | that I was in my bunk sleeping at the time, | 我一直在自己的船舱里睡觉 |
[07:03] | but I can’t prove that, | 可我没法证明 |
[07:04] | and that makes me as much of a suspect as anyone. | 所以我和其他人一样有嫌疑 |
[07:07] | That is why I am turning over full control of the investigation. | 所以我要交出此次调查行动的指挥权 |
[07:11] | Lieutenant… | 中尉… |
[07:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:14] | We are going to do a room-by-room search, | 我们一间屋子、一间屋子地搜查 |
[07:18] | starting with quarters, | 从起居舱开始 |
[07:19] | until the weapon is found. | 直到发现凶器为止 |
[07:21] | Now, everyone needs to stay here, | 搜查行动结束前 |
[07:23] | until that search is complete. | 所有人必须留在这里 |
[07:25] | – But in the meantime… – You are not searching my room without me there. | – 与此同时… – 没有我在场你不可以搜查我的房间 |
[07:29] | Anybody who wants to be there | 如果谁觉得房间被搜查时… |
[07:32] | when their room is being searched | 自己必须在场 |
[07:33] | can come along when their name is called. | 当点到你名字的时候 可以一起跟来 |
[07:36] | That fair? | 那样行吗? |
[07:39] | Okay, Dr. Franklin, you can be first. | 好吧 Franklin博士 你可以第一个来 |
[07:42] | Who else would like to be present when their… | 还有谁愿意到场… |
[07:46] | All right, okay, uh, it’ll… | 好吧 这样的话… |
[07:48] | It’ll take all day that way, | 我们要花一整天时间 |
[07:50] | but we can, uh, we can do two at a time… | 可我们能 呃 一次两组人…. |
[07:53] | if that’s what you want. | 如果你们想那样的话 |
[07:55] | Uh, you two, follow me! | 你们两个 跟我来 |
[08:09] | All right, Dr. Franklin, | 好吧 Franklin博士 |
[08:12] | stay near the hatch, please! | 请不要离开舱门 |
[08:32] | Guess I should be thankful there’s no cavity search. | 谢天谢地 你们大概不会”体内搜查” |
[08:35] | That can be arranged, Franklin. | 可以安排 Franklin |
[08:37] | Hey, we don’t like this any more than you do. | 嘿 我们和你一样不愿意这么做 |
[08:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:51] | Yeah, there’s nothing here. | 好了 这里什么也没有 |
[08:53] | You can just stay here now until the all-clear. | 搜查结束前 你最好待在起居舱里 |
[09:01] | You know, Lieutenant, I understand the need | 中尉 我明白彻查的必要性 |
[09:04] | for a thorough investigation, check all possibilities. | 寻找一切可能的线索 |
[09:06] | But you shouldn’t lose sight of the obvious. | 可你不能放过最明显的事实 |
[09:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[09:10] | Sergeant Greer has to be your number one suspect. | Greer中士应该是你的头号嫌疑人 |
[09:14] | So he killed Spencer, | 你是说他杀了Spencer |
[09:15] | ran away to hide the gun, | 离开 把枪藏起来 |
[09:18] | then went back and called it in? | 然后回去 用无线电呼叫? |
[09:20] | Besides, if he did do it, | 除此之外 就算是他干的 |
[09:22] | you’d have no evidence at all. | 你没有任何证据 |
[09:24] | Not helping your argument… | 这观点站不住脚… |
[09:25] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[09:27] | he’s one of the few people we can eliminate as a suspect. | 他是少数几个可以排除嫌疑的人之一 |
[09:34] | Colonel Young, come in. | Young上校 请回话 |
[09:38] | What is it? | 什么情况? |
[09:40] | I’ve found some new information | 我找到了一些新信息 |
[09:41] | regarding the Ancient chair interface. | 是关于古人座椅的 |
[09:44] | Have they checked your quarters? | 他们检查完你的起居舱了吗? |
[09:46] | Well, I don’t know, actually. I’ve got work to do. | 老实说 我不知道 我有事要做 |
[09:49] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[09:50] | The control interface room. | 交互控制室 |
[09:51] | Look, I’ve come across some very interesting data… | 听着 我发现了一些非常有趣的数据… |
[09:54] | You’re supposed to be here, | 你应该回这儿来 |
[09:55] | waiting with the rest of us. | 和我们大家一起等待 |
[09:56] | Colonel, obviously neither one of us has anything to do with this business. | 上校 很显然我们都与这件事无关 |
[10:00] | Well, that’s not the point… | 话不能这么说 |
[10:02] | I thought while this was going on, | 我还以为在搜查的过程中 |
[10:03] | it might give us the opportunity to keep working. | 我们可以继续工作 |
[10:05] | Obviously, I was wrong. Rush out. | 显然我弄错了 Rush通话完毕 |
[10:07] | Rush, get your ass back to the gateroom. | Rush 快给我滚回星门室来 |
[10:10] | Rush! | |
[10:13] | Colonel Young, this is Scott, come in. | Young上校 我是Scott 请回答 |
[10:16] | Go ahead, Lieutenant. | 说吧 中尉 |
[10:18] | You’re up, sir. | 该你了 长官 |
[10:20] | Do you want to be here, or… | 你是愿意过来 还是… |
[10:22] | No, no, you go ahead, I’ll, uh, I’ll wait here. | 不 你继续吧 我在这里等着 |
[10:41] | Uh, all right, there’s obviously nothing here. | 好吧 这里什么也没有 |
[10:44] | Let’s move on. | 我们去下一间 |
[10:48] | Eli, come on. | Eli 来吧 |
[10:52] | Uh… | 呃… |
[10:54] | What is it? | 什么? |
[11:09] | Colonel, this is Scott. | 上校 我是Scott |
[11:11] | I need you to get down here right away. | 请你立刻过来 |
[11:19] | Where was it? | 在哪? |
[11:21] | In the air vent. | 在通风口里 |
[11:23] | The vent. | 通风口? |
[11:24] | That’s imaginative. | 够有创意的 |
[11:25] | I didn’t mean to look that hard. | 我不是故意那么仔细的 |
[11:28] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:29] | I was the one who authorized the search. | 是我授权进行搜查的 |
[11:31] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:32] | You don’t believe I put it there, do you? | 你不相信是我放进去的 对吧? |
[11:34] | No, sir. Of course not. | 是的 长官 我当然不信 |
[11:38] | Somebody’s trying to frame me, Eli. | 有人想陷害我 Eli |
[11:40] | Right. | 是啊 |
[11:41] | Right, so this what I’ve been thinking. | 是啊 我也这么想 |
[11:43] | We say that we found it in a storage room. | 我们就说在一间储藏室里找到的 |
[11:47] | Only the person who hid it in there will know any better. | 只有藏枪的那个人知道真相 |
[11:49] | Maybe we can smoke ’em out that way. | 也许我们能把他引诱出来 |
[11:51] | Uh, are we sure that that’s a good idea? | 你们确定那是个好主意吗? |
[11:54] | He did not kill Spencer, Eli. | 他没有杀Spencer Eli |
[11:56] | I’m not saying that he did… | 我可没说他杀了 |
[11:57] | Look, this is obviously someone trying to undermine the Colonel’s authority. | 显然有人故意破坏上校的威信 |
[12:00] | We cannot let that happen. | 我们不能让那种事发生 |
[12:01] | Eli’s right. | Eli说得对 |
[12:02] | I want you to take this gun to Wray, | 我要你把这支枪交给Wray |
[12:04] | tell her where and how you found it. | 把发现枪的地点和经过告诉她 |
[12:06] | Leave nothing out. | 无需隐瞒 |
[12:08] | She’ll know what to do. | 她知道该怎么做 |
[12:09] | Sir… | 长官… |
[12:10] | I can’t investigate myself, Lieutenant, | 我不能自己调查自己 中尉 |
[12:13] | and you can’t be asked to investigate your immediate superior officer. | 你也不能调查你的直接上司 |
[12:16] | That leaves Wray. | 那就只剩下Wary了 |
[12:17] | We got to play this by the book. | 我们得按规矩办事 |
[12:19] | But with all due respect, sir, | 请恕我直言 长官 |
[12:20] | if the book covers this, I missed it. | 如果规矩能解决此事 我不会犹豫 |
[12:22] | Lieutenant, I need you to listen to me. | 中尉 听我说 |
[12:24] | Something’s going on here. | 这件事有点不对劲 |
[12:26] | If we get caught in a lie now, | 如果我们现在撒谎 |
[12:27] | this is going to turn into a bigger mess | 可能会演变成一场大混乱 |
[12:29] | than it already is, all right? | 已经出现苗头了 不是吗? |
[12:30] | So I need everything above board | 所以我要公开一切 |
[12:32] | out in the open. That is an order. | 毫无隐瞒 那是命令 |
[12:42] | Well, this looks bad. | 真糟糕 |
[12:43] | It doesn’t prove anything. | 那证明不了什么 |
[12:44] | That’s not the point. | 那不是关键 |
[12:45] | This is a question of morale. | 这可能影响士气 |
[12:47] | A lot of people onboard are going to have doubts. | 船上许多人会产生怀疑 |
[12:51] | Eli, you were flying a kino in everyone’s face last night. | Eli 你昨晚操纵Kino飞过每个人的脸 |
[12:55] | Just until the poker game, | 那是你们玩扑克牌之前的事 |
[12:57] | then… | 后来… |
[12:58] | then I put it in search mode. | 我将它设为搜索模式 |
[13:00] | Well, maybe it caught something. | 也许它拍到了什么 |
[13:02] | Something that might indicate that Colonel Young had nothing do with it. | 一些可以证明Young上校与谋杀无关的东西 |
[13:08] | Or that he did. | 或者是他谋杀的证据 |
[13:11] | I find that hard to believe. | 真不敢相信 |
[13:14] | Have you contacted Earth yet? | 你与地球联络过了吗? |
[13:17] | I was just about to use the communication stones. | 我正打算使用通讯石 |
[13:21] | Well, whatever your superiors advise… | 不管你的上级怎么说… |
[13:25] | we are on our own out here. | 我们在这里只能靠自己 |
[13:28] | Best we handle this ourselves. | 最好让我们自己来解决 |
[13:44] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[13:51] | I need a favor. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[13:52] | Obviously you’ve heard about what’s been going on. | 你应该听说了事情的经过 |
[13:55] | Yeah, it’s pretty hard to miss. | 已经全船皆知了 |
[13:57] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[14:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:02] | Unfortunately, it looks like | 不幸的是 |
[14:04] | I’m going to have to clear my name | 在找出真凶之前我得想办法 |
[14:06] | before I can find out who did. | 洗刷自己的罪名 |
[14:08] | Uh, I don’t understand… | 我不明白… |
[14:10] | Wray used the stones… Please… | Wray使用了通讯石…请坐吧 |
[14:12] | to talk to her IOA superiors. | …去向她在IOA的上级汇报 |
[14:14] | She came back authorized to hold an evidentiary hearing on the matter. | 他们授权她对此事进行证词听证 |
[14:17] | That doesn’t sound so bad. | 也许不是件坏事 |
[14:19] | Don’t kid yourself. She’s going to come after me. | 别自欺欺人了 |
[14:22] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:22] | Well, the IOA’s been chomping at the bit to have one of their own in charge. | IOA巴不得让他们自己的人来掌权 |
[14:26] | This is the best shot they’ve got. | 这是他们最好的机会 |
[14:28] | Well, you… you could talk to General O’Neill. | 你…你可以跟O’Neill将军谈谈 |
[14:30] | Miss Armstrong, I could stay in charge | Armstrong小姐 就算不请示O’Neill将军 |
[14:31] | without having to run to General O’Neill | 我也可以继续指挥 |
[14:33] | if that’s what I wanted to do. | 如果逼我那么做的话 |
[14:34] | This is about more than that. | 这件事的意义远非如此 |
[14:37] | The point is, | 关键是 |
[14:38] | if she’s going to be the de facto prosecutor, | 如果她自己准备当这个”检举人” |
[14:40] | I’m going to need a defense. | 我得要一个辩护人 |
[14:43] | So… | 所以… |
[14:45] | – Me? – You went to Harvard. | – 我? – 你读过哈佛 |
[14:47] | Political science. | 政治学 |
[14:49] | This is more politics than law. | 这件事的政治因素要大于法律因素 |
[14:51] | I… I would think Lieutenant Scott, or… | 我觉得Scott中尉更合适 或者… |
[14:54] | I don’t want it to seem like the military against the civilians. | 我不想把这件事搞成军方和平民的对抗 |
[15:00] | Please. | 求你帮忙 |
[15:02] | Doctor… | 博士… |
[15:04] | Have you ever seen Colonel Young attack one of his own men before? | 你以前见过Young上校攻击自己的手下吗? |
[15:09] | I… I wouldn’t call it an attack. | 我不认为那叫”攻击” |
[15:15] | He was defending me. | 他在保护我 |
[15:17] | Have you ever seen Colonel Young | 你见没见过Young上校与其手下… |
[15:19] | have any kind of physical confrontation with one of his men? | 发生过任何肢体接触? |
[15:23] | No, but I’m not military. | 没有 但我不是军人 |
[15:27] | You did serve at Icarus Base | 可你在Icarus基地工作了… |
[15:29] | for a period of six months, | 大约六个月 |
[15:32] | which was under his command. | 在他的领导之下 |
[15:33] | Look, Spencer was out of control. | 听着 Spencer有点失控了 |
[15:36] | He had to do something. | 他必须得做点什么 |
[15:37] | Did he? | 他做了吗? |
[15:39] | I was in the control room running a test. | 我在控制室里做实验 |
[15:41] | Colonel Young and Dr. Rush were… | Young上校和Rush博士在… |
[15:44] | were talking. | 在交谈 |
[15:45] | I don’t think they realized that I could hear them. | 我想他们没发现我能听见他们的谈话 |
[15:48] | And what were they saying? | 他们说了些什么? |
[15:50] | Uh, Colonel Young was complaining about Sergeant Spencer. | Young上校在抱怨Spencer军士 |
[15:54] | Said that he had gotten out of hand, | 说他已经不服管制了 |
[15:56] | and if the situation didn’t improve, | 如果情况继续恶化 |
[15:59] | he might have to take, uh, drastic measures. | 他可能会采取 呃 “严厉的方法” |
[16:02] | But you have no way of knowing what he meant by that, do you? | 可你并不知道他话中的含义 对吧? |
[16:05] | Assuming you heard correctly. | 假设你真的听到了 |
[16:06] | No, not at the time. I didn’t. | 是的 当时我并不知道 |
[16:08] | I don’t remember the exact details of the conversation. | 我不记得谈话的具体细节 |
[16:10] | But you do remember | 可你应该记得 |
[16:12] | speaking with Colonel Young about Sergeant Spencer. | 与Young上校谈过Spencer军士 |
[16:16] | Well, the colonel was doing most of the talking. | 大部分时间是上校在说话 |
[16:19] | I think he just wanted to let off steam. | 我想他只是发发牢骚 |
[16:21] | Do you remember him saying that if things didn’t improve, | 你是否记得他说过 “如果情况继续恶化” |
[16:24] | he was going to have to take drastic action? | “他将采取严厉的行动”? |
[16:27] | I’m not sure he used those exact words. | 我不确定他使用的就是那句话 |
[16:31] | Do you agree that | 你是否同意 |
[16:33] | Sergeant Spencer was a disruptive force, | Spencer军士是一种不安定因素 |
[16:36] | that his attitude was damaging to morale | 他的态度影响了船上的士气 |
[16:39] | and was only getting worse? | 并且情况越来越糟糕? |
[16:41] | Yes. | 我同意 |
[16:43] | Then would you say that his… | 你认为… |
[16:46] | removal from the situation | 去掉这个不安定因素 |
[16:48] | has been a net benefit, or a detriment? | 能让所有人都受益 还是受损? |
[16:52] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[16:54] | You want me to suggest that… | 你想通过我的口来说… |
[16:56] | we’re better off without him, | 除掉他对我们大家都好 |
[16:59] | therefore imply that Colonel Young | 借此来暗示… |
[17:01] | may have drawn the same conclusion. | Young上校也得出了同样的结论 |
[17:03] | That as commander, | 作为一个指挥官 |
[17:05] | he may have believed he had no choice. | 他可能认为自己别无选择 |
[17:10] | Well? | 是吗? |
[17:11] | Well, that would be pure speculation, | 那是纯粹的猜测 |
[17:13] | and I’m having none of it. | 我两种想法都没有 |
[17:16] | Didn’t stop him from saying it out loud, did it? | 不能阻止他大声说出来 对吧? |
[17:19] | Are you sure there’s nothing in the kino footage? | 你确定Kino的记录没有任何线索? |
[17:21] | I… I’ve confirmed alibis for half a dozen or so people, | 我证实了六七个人的不在场证词 |
[17:25] | but I haven’t found anything that helps the colonel. | 但没有证据能证明上校的清白 |
[17:29] | You found an empty bottle | 你在Spencer军士的起居舱里 |
[17:31] | of sleeping pills in Sergeant Spencer’s quarters, | 发现了一个空的安眠药瓶 |
[17:33] | – didn’t you? – Yes. | – 对吧? – 是的 |
[17:35] | Did you know he was taking them? | 你知道他在服药吗? |
[17:38] | I wish I had. | 真希望我知道 |
[17:40] | I might have been able to help him. | 那样我就能帮助他了 |
[17:42] | You’re suggesting that he had a dependence, | 你的意思是 他服药上瘾 |
[17:45] | and as a result, | 结果 |
[17:46] | that he was suffering from withdrawal. | 停药之后他很痛苦? |
[17:48] | It would explain a lot of things. | 那可以解释很多事情 |
[17:50] | But you don’t know that for a fact. | 可你不能确定 |
[17:52] | – No. – Hypothetically, | – 是的 – 假设 |
[17:54] | if he was suffering from withdrawal, | 如果他正遭受停药后的痛苦 |
[17:57] | it could have caused him anxiety, depression, | 可能导致他焦虑、意志消沉 |
[17:59] | even suicidal tendencies. | 甚至产生自杀倾向 |
[18:01] | – Yes. – In fact, | – 是的 – 事实上 |
[18:03] | all the physical evidence, | 所有的实物证据… |
[18:04] | the blood spatter, the angle of the wound, | 血溅洒的形状 枪伤的角度 |
[18:06] | the position of the body, | 尸体的位置 |
[18:08] | it was all consistent with suicide. | 都与自杀相符 |
[18:10] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:10] | But you’re not a forensic scientist. | 可你不是一位法医学家 |
[18:12] | No, but I’ve seen gunshot suicides before. | 是的 可我以前见过用枪自杀的情形 |
[18:15] | And in those cases, | 在那些案例中 |
[18:17] | was the gun ever absent when the body was found? | 当尸体被发现时 枪都消失了吗? |
[18:20] | No, but it’s obvious that someone planted… | 没有 很显然有人故意将… |
[18:22] | It’s not up to you to speculate… | 那件事不由你来决断 |
[18:23] | Isn’t it true, Lieutenant, | 中尉 你是否认为… |
[18:25] | that if we were on Earth, | 如果我们在地球上 |
[18:26] | there is a simple test you could do to determine | 你做一个简单的实验 |
[18:28] | if Sergeant Spencer had fired that gun? | 就能判断Spencer军士是否开过那支枪? |
[18:30] | I suppose we could test his hand for powder residue, | 我想我们可以检查他的手上有没有火药残渣 |
[18:33] | and properly test the weapon for fingerprints, | 或者对枪身上的指纹彻底检查一遍 |
[18:36] | but we don’t have the necessary equipment… | 可我们没有必要的设备… |
[18:38] | Is it possible that a forensic scientist from Earth, | 有没有可能从地球上请一位法医学家 |
[18:41] | say, using the communication stones, | 我是说 使用通讯石 |
[18:43] | might have been helpful | 在没有你所说的特殊设备的情况下 |
[18:44] | even without the special equipment you’re talking about? | 对破解此案也会有所帮助? |
[18:46] | Miss, if we hadn’t handled the weapon | 如果我们没有拿过那支枪 |
[18:48] | or contaminated the crime scene… | 或者破坏犯罪现场的话… |
[18:49] | Yeah, but whose decision was it | 是啊 可我们自己进行调查 |
[18:52] | to have us investigate this ourselves? | 又是谁做的决定呢? |
[18:54] | Ms. Wray, I think it was my turn to ask questions. | Wray女士 我想该轮到我来问问题了 |
[18:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[18:59] | I’m taking my turn, as we agreed. | 轮到我了 这是我们说好的 |
[19:03] | Lieutenant… | 中尉… |
[19:04] | Would a proper autopsy | 适当的尸检是否能查明 |
[19:07] | be able to determine if he was in fact suffering from withdrawal? | 他正经历停药后的痛苦? |
[19:11] | Yes. | 能 |
[19:12] | Expert or no expert, | 不管是不是专家 |
[19:14] | without any actual forensic equipment or facilities, | 在没有任何法医设备或者工具的情况下 |
[19:17] | is it possible to know for certain | 能不能百分之百确定 |
[19:19] | what really happened? | 究竟发生过什么? |
[19:23] | I don’t think so. | 我想不能 |
[19:26] | I think it’s time that, uh, we take a short recess. | 我想我们该…呃…休息一会了 |
[19:29] | We’ll resume in an hour. | 我们一小时后继续 |
[19:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[19:38] | I need to talk to you, now. | 我要跟你谈谈 现在 |
[19:44] | What was that? | 怎么回事? |
[19:45] | We’re trying to get to the truth here. | 我们正努力查明真相 |
[19:47] | I don’t think that’s even possible. | 我想那是不可能的 |
[19:49] | We can’t afford to have an unsolved murder | 不能让一宗悬而未决的谋杀案 |
[19:51] | hanging over our heads. | 永远纠缠我们 |
[19:52] | So forget about the possibility that the Colonel is being framed? | 那就可以不顾上校被人陷害的可能性 |
[19:55] | And just get this over with? | 坚持要把他整垮? |
[19:56] | I don’t think Colonel Young | 和你想象中的Young上校比起来 |
[19:58] | is so far above reproach as you seem to think he is. | 我觉得他有点名不副实 |
[20:00] | Oh, well, you’re the human resources person. | 噢 你是搞人事的 |
[20:03] | You would know all about that. | 那种事情你最清楚了 |
[20:04] | In fact, you probably know more | 事实上 你可能比船上任何一个人 |
[20:06] | about every person on this ship than anyone. | 更了解其他人的情况 |
[20:08] | If we’re throwing due process out the window, | 如果我们抛开这些该死的规矩 |
[20:10] | who do you think did it? | 你觉得谁最有嫌疑? |
[20:11] | We’ll just go with that. | 我们来谈谈这件事好了 |
[20:14] | You don’t think he really did it. | 你觉得他是无辜的 |
[20:16] | I’m not so sure what to think anymore. | 我都不知道该相信些什么了 |
[20:18] | Spencer was a menace, we all know it. | Spencer是个威胁 我们都知道 |
[20:20] | Maybe it’s just like Rush said, | 也许正如Rush所说 |
[20:22] | maybe he thought he had no other choice. | 也许他觉得自己别无选择 |
[20:24] | – No, that’s crazy. – Well, let’s face it, | – 不 那太疯了 – 面对现实吧 |
[20:26] | how well do any of us really know the man? | 我们对这个人究竟了解多少? |
[20:28] | She wants to gather all the evidence she can | 她想收集一切可能的证据 |
[20:30] | and then put it to a vote. | 然后举行投票 |
[20:32] | What, like a jury? | 什么? 一个陪审团? |
[20:33] | No, everyone. | 不 所有人 |
[20:36] | I say we end this right now. | 我们现在就能解决这件事 |
[20:39] | I say we go in there, | 我们进去 |
[20:41] | tell ’em that the party’s over, | 告诉他们聚会结束了 |
[20:43] | and get back to work! | 回去工作吧! |
[20:45] | Who’s with me? | 谁跟我一起去? |
[20:48] | All right. Take it easy, Greer! | 好了 Greer 别激动 |
[20:50] | This is mob rule. | 这是”暴民统治” |
[20:52] | – Sergeant… – Lieutenant… | – 中士 – 中尉 |
[20:54] | This is what they used to do to guys like me | 以前 我这种人看一眼 |
[20:56] | for looking at white women the wrong way. | 白人妇女就是这种结果…我该死 |
[20:58] | Now, you think I’m going to hang back and let this go… | 现在 你觉得我会轻易放弃吗? |
[21:03] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打断什么了? |
[21:06] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[21:08] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[21:10] | This has gone on long enough, Colonel. | 这件事拖得太久了 上校 |
[21:13] | We’re ready to back your play. | 我们准备支持你 |
[21:15] | That won’t be necessary. | 无此必要 |
[21:16] | Sir? | 长官? |
[21:17] | Ms. Wray and I have already come to an agreement. | Wray女士和我已经说好了 |
[21:19] | She’s going to close the investigation | 她打算结束调查 |
[21:21] | for lack of evidence against me. | 因为指控我的证据不足 |
[21:23] | I, in return, will be stepping down. | 我 作为回报 将自动辞职 |
[21:25] | From this moment on, she’s in command. | 从此刻开始 她担任指挥官 |
[21:41] | I hear congratulations are in order. | 应该向你祝贺 |
[21:44] | Really? | 真的? |
[21:46] | I was just wondering what I’d gotten myself into. | 我在想 我到底得到了什么 |
[21:49] | An opportunity to do things differently, perhaps? | 或许 一个改变一切的机会 |
[21:52] | What do you want, Nicholas? | 你想说什么 Nicholas? |
[21:54] | Control over my science team, | 对科学团队的控制权 |
[21:56] | including Eli. | 包括Eli |
[21:57] | But you report to me. | 可你得向我报告 |
[21:59] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[22:01] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[22:03] | You sound surprised. | 你的语气听起来很惊讶 |
[22:17] | This is it? | 就是它? |
[22:18] | This is it. | 就是它 |
[22:20] | Not very impressive. | 没什么特别的 |
[22:21] | I mean, as far as chairs go. | 我是说 只是一个椅子而已 |
[22:23] | Well, time will tell, I suppose. | 我想 时间会说明一切的 |
[22:26] | So you sit in the chair, | 你坐上去 |
[22:28] | and it downloads the secrets of the universe into your head? | 它就会把宇宙的秘密下载到你的大脑里? |
[22:31] | And then you die. | 然后你就死了 |
[22:32] | Not necessarily, Eli. | 不尽然 Eli |
[22:34] | Every time it’s ever been tried. | 每次有人尝试使用它 |
[22:36] | This close to death. | 离死亡只差这么一点点 |
[22:37] | Who’s tried it? | 谁试过? |
[22:38] | General O’Neill, for one. | O’Neill将军就是其中之一 可他活下来了And he survived. |
[22:40] | We don’t have little gray aliens to set things right this time. | 这次我们可没有小灰外星人来救命 |
[22:42] | No, we don’t, but… | 我们是没有 可是… |
[22:44] | this is an earlier model of that same device, | 与同类装置比起来 这种型号更古老 |
[22:47] | possibly a prototype. | 或许是一种原型 |
[22:48] | Built very early in their evolution. | 在他们的发展史中非常原始 |
[22:51] | In my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[22:52] | the 1.0 version’s usually the most buggy. | 1.0版本毛病总是最多 |
[22:55] | It’s also the simplest. | 但也是最简单的 |
[22:56] | Maybe it’s really simple. | 也许真的很简单 |
[22:58] | Maybe it just tells you how to fly the ship. | 也许会告诉你该如何驾驶这艘飞船 |
[23:02] | Well, I’m sure it’s a bit more than that, | 我相信不止这些 |
[23:05] | but your point is well made. | 可你的观点不错 |
[23:08] | It’s knowledge of this ship we need. | 正是我们需要的关于这艘飞船的知识 |
[23:11] | If we’re to survive, | 如果我们要生存 |
[23:13] | or for that matter, | 或者为了那个目标 |
[23:14] | get back to Earth one day, | 有朝一日返回地球 |
[23:16] | then I’m convinced that this chair is the only way to do that. | 我相信这椅子是唯一的希望 |
[23:20] | Maybe there’s a way | 也许有办法 |
[23:21] | of choosing what information gets downloaded. | 选择下载的信息 |
[23:24] | Or maybe it’s just a matter of slowing down the download | 或者减缓下载的速率 |
[23:26] | so it can be cut off. | 让我们能及时切断连接 |
[23:28] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个方法来证明 |
[23:32] | This is our priority now. | 这是我们现在最优先的工作 |
[23:45] | I… I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[23:48] | If Wray admits | 如果Wray承认 |
[23:49] | that there’s not enough evidence against you… | 没有足够的证据来指控您 |
[23:51] | Well, there may not be enough to convict, | 但那不足以服众 |
[23:53] | but there’s plenty to cast doubt. | 因为还有很多疑点 |
[23:55] | If I force the issue, we risk dividing the crew. | 如果我强行解决这个问题 可能会造成船员分裂 |
[23:59] | We can’t afford that. | 那是我们无法承受的 |
[24:01] | These people need a real leader. | 这些人需要一个真正的领袖 |
[24:03] | Whether they like it or not? | 不管他们是不是喜欢? |
[24:04] | – Maybe. – Lieutenant… | – 或许 – 中尉… |
[24:07] | Nobody signed up for this, and I can’t just assume | 没人自愿如此 我不能想当然 |
[24:09] | they’re going to follow my orders, | 认为他们会服从我的命令 |
[24:11] | and I can’t rule the ship by force. | 我不能用武力来统治这艘船 |
[24:13] | I mean I won’t. | 我是说 我不愿意 |
[24:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:19] | You tell us that Wray is in charge, | 您告诉我们 Wray负责指挥 |
[24:21] | that is fine, | 那没问题 |
[24:23] | but as far as me, and Tamara, | 可是对我和Tamara |
[24:26] | and the enlisted personnel are concerned, | 还有船上所有军人来说 |
[24:28] | you are still our commanding officer, | 您依然是我们的指挥官 |
[24:31] | and nothing is going to change that. | 什么也改变不了这个事实 |
[24:41] | Still here? | 还在这里? |
[24:42] | Yeah, I got stuck with the late shift. | 是啊 我负责值晚班 |
[24:46] | How’s it coming? | 情况怎么样? |
[24:48] | It’s not. | 没什么 |
[24:49] | We’ve run every Ancient systems diagnostic | 我们运行了古人系统中的每一项测试 |
[24:52] | we’ve got. Nothing. | 结果是…没有结果 |
[24:53] | Rush is trying to write a new program, | Rush想写一个新的程序 |
[24:55] | but it seems like this thing is designed | 可这东西设计时就防止了任何外部连接 |
[24:57] | to prevent any kind of access except through the chair itself. | 只能通过座椅本身接入 |
[24:59] | Which would prevent an alien species | 我猜 这是为了预防不具备 |
[25:02] | who doesn’t happen to share Ancient physiology | 古人生理结构的外星种族 |
[25:04] | from trying to hack in, I guess. | 对其进行破解 |
[25:06] | Maybe Rush is right. | 也许Rush说得对 |
[25:08] | Maybe we’re close enough for it to work. | 也许我们就快让它恢复工作了 |
[25:11] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[25:12] | if Rush thought it was safe, | 如果Rush觉得它很安全 |
[25:13] | he’d be sitting there right now. | 他现在已经坐上去了 |
[25:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:16] | Maybe… | 也许吧… |
[25:20] | You should get some rest. | 你该去休息一下 不行Nah. |
[25:23] | Rush is due to relieve me at 23:00. | Rush将在23:00来接替我 |
[25:25] | If I wasn’t here, I’d never hear the end of it. | 如果我不在这里 我就死定了 |
[25:29] | Maybe you could go to the mess | 你去餐厅给我拿些 |
[25:31] | and get me some of Becker’s alien mashed potatoes? | Becker的”外星马铃薯泥”好吗? |
[25:34] | Really? | 真的? |
[25:36] | I’m starving. | 我饿了 |
[25:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:42] | You got it. | 这就来 |
[26:07] | This is Eli! | 我是Eli! |
[26:08] | Anybody on this channel? I… I need help! | 有人在这个频道上吗? 我需要帮助! |
[26:12] | Eli, this is Young. What is it? | Eli 我是Young 出什么事了? |
[26:13] | I have a medical emergency. I need help now! | 紧急情况! 需要医疗救助! |
[26:18] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know, yet. | – 怎么了? – 我还不知道 |
[26:25] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[26:33] | How long’s he been in here? | 他坐上去多久了? |
[26:40] | I… I went to the mess for five minutes, | 我到餐厅去了五分钟 |
[26:43] | and when I got back, he was already on the chair. | 回来的时候 他已经在椅子上了 |
[26:55] | Well, the convulsions have stopped, | 抽搐已经停止了 |
[26:56] | but he’s completely unresponsive. | 可他已经完全昏迷 |
[26:58] | He’s basically in a deep catatonic state. | 他正处于深度紧张状态 |
[27:00] | Is there anything you can do for him? | 你能为他做点什么吗? |
[27:02] | We could try a high dose of lorazepam, | 可以给他注射高剂量的氯羟去甲安定 (控制中风的一种镇静剂) |
[27:05] | see if it’ll bring him out of it, | 看能不能让他醒过来 |
[27:07] | but I’m flying blind here. | 可我也只是瞎猜 |
[27:10] | Do it! | 去做吧 |
[27:15] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 夫人 |
[27:26] | How is he? | 他怎么样? |
[27:29] | You just couldn’t wait, could you? | 你一刻也不能等 是吗? |
[27:33] | Anyone who had access to that room | 所有授权进入那个房间的人员 |
[27:35] | was under strict orders not to sit in that chair… | 都接到了直接命令禁止坐上那张椅子 |
[27:37] | You knew. | 你很清楚 |
[27:37] | – You knew the temptation was there… – We were there to analyze… | – 那种诱惑有多么强烈 – 我们只是去分析… |
[27:39] | In fact, you made sure of it | 事实上 你明确告诉他们 |
[27:40] | by telling them it was our only chance! | 这是我们唯一的机会! |
[27:41] | Determine the feasibility of accessing that information | 我们去分析可能性 既能获取信息 |
[27:43] | – without risking anyone’s life! – You wanted somebody there | – 又不用牺牲生命! – 你把他们骗过去! |
[27:44] | Because you didn’t have the guts to do it yourself! | 因为你自己没胆子坐上去! |
[27:46] | Both of you, stop! | 你们两个 都给我住嘴! |
[27:48] | It was under my authority, | 这是我授权的 |
[27:50] | so ultimately, it’s my responsibility. | 本质上来说 这件事由我负责 |
[27:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:06] | All right, we need to talk. | 过来 我们谈谈 |
[28:11] | You’ve got those things running day and night, | 你没日没夜地玩那东西 |
[28:13] | all over the dang ship, | 让它们飞遍这艘该死的船 |
[28:14] | and you are telling me not one of them saw something… | 现在你却告诉我 没有一个记录了事情的经过 |
[28:17] | – No! – Anything out of the ordinary? | – 没有! – 没有记录任何不寻常的事情 |
[28:18] | No! | 没有! |
[28:19] | I’ve been over it twice, there’s nothing there. | 我检查了两遍 什么都没有 |
[28:22] | Look again! | 再检查一遍 |
[28:23] | Matt… | |
[28:24] | He was framed, Eli. | 他被陷害了 Eli |
[28:26] | We are going to find out by who, | 我们要找出幕后真凶 |
[28:28] | and we’re going to put a stop to it. | 结束这一切 |
[28:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:54] | This is Brody, in the gateroom. | 我是星门室的Brody |
[29:02] | Go ahead! | 说吧 |
[29:04] | We have an active gate, and we sent through a kino. | 星门激活了 我们刚刚送出一个Kino |
[29:07] | Atmosphere is nominal. | 大气很正常 |
[29:09] | Temperature is in the green. | 温度也很适宜 |
[29:12] | We’re good to go. | 可以登陆 |
[29:13] | I’ll be there in a minute. | 我马上赶过来 |
[29:24] | Sergeant Greer. | Greer中士 |
[29:25] | Ma’am, may I have a moment of your time? | 夫人 能跟你谈谈吗? |
[29:27] | I have to get down to the gateroom. | 我正要去星门室 |
[29:29] | We’re ready to send a team to the next planet. | 我们要派遣一支小队去下一颗星球 |
[29:32] | That’s actually what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我正要跟你谈这件事 |
[29:34] | I notice that myself and a few other marines | 我发现我自己和其他一些陆战队员的名字 从行动名单上消失了were taken off the away team duty list. |
[29:39] | Yes. | 没错 |
[29:40] | May I ask why? | 可以问问为什么吗? |
[29:41] | Call it a… temporary adjustment. | 可以叫做…临时性调整 |
[29:45] | You thought it was me who killed Spencer at first, | 你一开始认为我杀了Spencer |
[29:47] | didn’t you? | 对吧? |
[29:49] | You were a valid suspect. | 你的嫌疑很大 |
[29:51] | If you can’t deal with that, it’s your problem, not mine. | 如果你不能接受 那是你的问题 与我无关 |
[29:56] | Now, get out of my way. | 现在 别挡着我 |
[30:02] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 夫人 |
[30:11] | But I’m not going anywhere. | 可我哪也不会去 |
[30:17] | All right, it doesn’t look like there’s much vegetation around the gate, | 听着 星门附近的植被并不多 |
[30:21] | so you may have to widen your search. | 所以你们要扩大搜索区域 |
[30:24] | Lieutenant James and Airman Rennie | James少尉和Rennie士兵 |
[30:26] | will be providing security, but you’re in charge. | 负责安全保卫 你负责行动指挥 |
[30:34] | Congratulations! | 祝贺 |
[30:36] | Yay! | 别提了 |
[30:43] | Okay, what? | 怎么了? |
[30:44] | I’m sorry. I should have caught it. | 对不起 我早该发现的 |
[30:46] | What? | 什么? |
[30:46] | You have to look close. | 你得靠近点看 |
[30:52] | T… There’s nothing there. | 好像什么都没有 |
[30:54] | Look at the time codes. | 瞧瞧时间戳 |
[30:57] | They don’t match. | 相互不匹配 |
[31:00] | Wait, wait, wait! What’s that? | 等等 那是什么? |
[31:02] | That is a deletion. | 那是删除命令 |
[31:03] | I wouldn’t have even noticed it, | 要不是它在代码中引起了小毛病 |
[31:05] | except it caused a minor glitch in the code. | 我根本不可能注意到它 |
[31:06] | It’s from the exact time that Spencer was shot. | 正是Spencer被射杀的时间 |
[31:08] | So the kino did pick up something. | 这么说Kino确实拍到了什么东西 |
[31:10] | It must have. | 肯定的 |
[31:11] | But if it’s deleted, how does that help us? | 如果被删除了 还能有什么用? |
[31:13] | Because whoever did this was good, | 干这件事的人手法很高明 |
[31:16] | but not good enough. | 但还欠缺点火候 |
[31:18] | What… | 什么… |
[31:19] | What they couldn’t have known | 他们并不知道 |
[31:20] | is that I always back up the last two days of footage | 我总会备份过去两天的视频记录 |
[31:22] | on my hard drive. | 放在我的硬盘上 |
[31:23] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:25] | My documentary. | 我的纪录片 |
[31:27] | I have to download it to my computer | 我得把它们下载到我的计算机里 |
[31:28] | before I can edit it. | 然后才能编辑 |
[31:30] | If there’s an Ancient version of iMovie in the database, | 如果有古人”电影数据库”就好了 |
[31:33] | I haven’t found it. | 可惜我还没找到 |
[31:39] | There. | 看 |
[31:46] | Colonel Young, go to channel two. | Young上校 请调到第二频道 |
[31:50] | What is it, Lieutenant? | 怎么了 中尉? |
[31:52] | I’ve got something you need to see. | 我有点东西让你看看 |
[32:08] | Oh, God! | 哦 天哪… |
[32:10] | I tell ya, if I could change one thing | 我告诉你 我们逃离Icarus的那一天 |
[32:13] | about the day we escaped from Icarus, | 如果时光倒流 让我回去改变一件事 |
[32:15] | I would’ve worn better shoes. | 我会选择一双更好的鞋子 |
[32:16] | Really? | 真的? |
[32:18] | Those are nice shoes. | 那双鞋子看起来不错 |
[32:22] | Seriously, | 说真的 |
[32:23] | how much longer do we have to keep this up? | 我们还要走多久? |
[32:25] | There’s obviously nothing here. | 这里显然什么都没有 |
[32:33] | What? | 什么? |
[32:35] | Spoke too soon. | 说得太早了 |
[32:54] | An alien ship? | 一艘外星飞船? |
[32:56] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[32:58] | That’s what he said. | 那是他说的 |
[32:59] | How long till we jump? | 离进入超光速飞行还有多久? |
[33:02] | Just over two hours. | 2个多小时 |
[33:04] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过来 |
[33:08] | I was just coming to get you. | 我刚想去找你 |
[33:10] | Not now. I have to get to the planet. | 现在不行 我得去一趟那颗星球 |
[33:12] | It can wait. | 晚点再去 |
[33:13] | Look, they found the remains of a crashed alien ship. | 听着 他们发现了一艘外星飞船的残骸 |
[33:15] | There’s very little time | 在进入超光速飞行前 |
[33:16] | before we jump back to FTL. | 我们所剩的时间不多了 |
[33:19] | It can wait. | 晚点再去 |
[33:21] | It’s been about a week since I ran out of pills. | 我的药一个星期前就用完了 |
[33:25] | Haven’t slept much since. | 从那之后一直难以入睡 |
[33:28] | I can’t think. | 无法思考 |
[33:31] | Everything’s… | 一切都… |
[33:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:37] | These people don’t even realize | 这些人根本就没意识到 |
[33:39] | they’re inside a big floating coffin. | 他们正待在一口会飞的大棺材里 |
[33:45] | I wish I could come up with something better to say. | 我真想说些更好的话 |
[33:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:00] | The kino kept recording, | Kino继续记录 |
[34:02] | but the file must have gotten corrupted in the transfer. | 但是文件在传输过程中损坏了 |
[34:04] | This was all I could get. | 这是仅存的内容 |
[34:05] | Well, the point is, | 关键是 |
[34:06] | it wasn’t there when Greer found the body, | 当Greer找到尸体的时候 并没有Kino |
[34:08] | so we know someone took it, | 我们知道 有人拿走了它 |
[34:10] | along with the gun. | 还有枪 |
[34:12] | Who would have the skills to delete the file from the mainframe? | 谁有能力从主机中删除文件? |
[34:15] | It’s not that hard, really. | 其实并不难 |
[34:16] | Anyone with a basic knowledge of the ship’s computer. | 任何对船载计算机稍有了解的人都行 |
[34:19] | At least a dozen people, | 至少有一打人 |
[34:21] | if not more. | 或者更多 |
[34:24] | Colonel, I’m sorry. | |
[34:27] | I, uh… | 我 呃… |
[34:29] | I… I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[34:31] | Obviously, we need to re-think our situation. | 显然我们得重新评估现在的情况 |
[34:34] | Obviously. | 显然 |
[34:36] | We should recall the team from the planet… | 我们得从那颗星球上召回小分队 |
[34:39] | No, no, we can’t do that. | 不 我们不能那么做 |
[34:41] | In over a dozen planets, | 在这么多星球中 |
[34:43] | we haven’t had a single indication of advanced technology up until now. | 我们从未见过先进科技的影子 直到现在 |
[34:49] | This mess isn’t going anywhere. | 这件事可以稍后解决 |
[34:52] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[34:53] | This ship could be important. | 这艘飞船可能非常重要 |
[34:55] | I’m going too. | 我也去 |
[34:57] | – If you think it’s really… – I’m not asking permission. | – 如果你觉得… – 我不是在请求许可 |
[35:00] | I’m telling you. | 我是在下命令 |
[35:05] | Let’s go. | 我们出发 |
[35:27] | Well, it’s not Ancient. | 这不是古人飞船 |
[35:28] | That much we’ve figured out. | 根据我们掌握的信息 |
[35:29] | The material, the design, it’s completely different. | 这种材料、设计风格 完全不同 |
[35:32] | It’s not emitting any radiation, or EM fields. | 没有任何辐射 也没有电磁场 |
[35:35] | It’s basically dead. | 彻底死掉了 |
[35:37] | Have you been inside? | 你进去过吗? |
[35:38] | We’ve located what looks like a hatch, | 我们发现那看起来像个舱口 |
[35:39] | but we haven’t figure out how to get in. | 但还没有找到进入的方法 |
[35:40] | We’d probably have to cut it open. | 或许我们得切开它 |
[35:43] | Well, how much time would that take? | 那要花多长时间? |
[35:45] | More than we have. | 比我们剩余的时间要长 |
[35:47] | We’re pushing it as it is. | 我们抓紧时间吧 |
[35:49] | Lieutenant, let’s pack it up. | 少尉 把东西打包 |
[35:50] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[35:52] | No, just give me a couple of more minutes. | 不 再给我几分钟 |
[35:54] | A few minutes is going to make a difference? | 几分钟会有不同吗? |
[35:55] | Well, it might. | 或许会的 |
[35:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:58] | I’m willing to push it if you are. | 如果你坚持 我可以再等等 |
[36:00] | Take your team and head back to the gate. | 带上你的人回星门去 |
[36:04] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[36:06] | Yeah, we’ll be right behind you. | 我们马上跟过来 |
[36:09] | Whatever you say. | 听你的 |
[36:22] | You know, Volker was right. | Volker说得对 |
[36:24] | This is unlike any other kind of alien technology we’ve encountered before. | 这和我们以前见过的所有外星科技都不相同 |
[36:30] | If they’re indigenous to this part of the universe, | 如果他们是宇宙这个区域的”本地人” |
[36:33] | they might be willing to trade. | 或许愿意与我们交易 |
[36:35] | Knowledge, information… | 知识 信息… |
[36:37] | There has to be a way in. | 总会有办法进去的 |
[36:39] | I know it was you. | 我知道是你 |
[36:43] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[36:44] | The files… | 文件… |
[36:45] | were not corrupted. | 并没有被破坏 |
[36:47] | The kino kept recording until you came into the room. | Kino一直在记录 直到你进入房间 |
[36:51] | So let’s hear it. | 让我来听听 |
[36:53] | Let’s hear how you lie your way out of this one. | 这次你又有什么样的谎言来为自己辩解 |
[37:06] | I heard the shot. | 我听见了枪声 |
[37:09] | I went to investigate. | 跑过去查看 |
[37:13] | Then I found him. | 我发现了他 |
[37:14] | And then you, uh, | 然后你就… |
[37:16] | you decided to frame me for murder. | 决定把谋杀的罪名推到我身上 |
[37:20] | That’s a bit melodramatic. | 真够戏剧性的 |
[37:23] | No. | 不是 |
[37:25] | I knew there wouldn’t be any real evidence against you. | 我知道没有足够的证据来指控你 |
[37:29] | The idea was to create just enough doubt | 我只是想 这足够引起人们的怀疑 |
[37:32] | to get you to step aside. | 让你交出指挥权 |
[37:34] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[37:35] | That was the idea. | 原来是这么回事 |
[37:38] | Well, you’re the wrong man for the job, Colonel. | 上校 你来指挥真不合适 |
[37:41] | I’m sorry to have to be the one to say it, | 很遗憾 这句话从我嘴里说出来 |
[37:43] | but I think you know it’s true. | 可我想 你自己也很清楚 |
[37:44] | Do I? | 是吗? |
[37:47] | You don’t believe in the mission. | 你对这个任务没有信心 |
[37:50] | You resigned your position as SG Leader, | 你辞掉SG领队的职务 |
[37:53] | because you didn’t want to make the hard decisions. | 就因为你不敢当机立断 |
[37:56] | The life and death decisions. | 那些事关生死的决定 |
[38:01] | Well, that makes you a liability. | 那让你觉得是一种负担 |
[38:04] | I’m not proud of what I did, | 我并不为自己的所作所为感到光荣 |
[38:07] | but I did it for the benefit of everyone on board. | 可我是为了全船人的集体利益着想 |
[38:10] | The end justifies the means. | 为了正当目的可以不择手段 |
[38:14] | Yeah, something like that. | 是啊 有时是那样 |
[38:50] | Are we done? | 我们结束了吗? |
[38:52] | We’ll never be done. | 我们永远没完 |
[39:21] | We shouldn’t have left them there. | 我们不该把他们留下 |
[39:22] | What, so we could get stuck there, too? | 什么? 让我们给他们陪葬? |
[39:24] | No one is stuck. | 没人会出事的 |
[39:25] | Not yet. How much time? | 暂时还没有 还剩多少时间? |
[39:28] | 20 seconds. | 20秒 |
[39:46] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[39:47] | Where’s Rush? | Rush在哪? |
[39:49] | He didn’t make it. | 他没跟上 |
[40:03] | So, uh, we just stayed too long. | 我们待得太久了 |
[40:06] | On the way back, Rush tripped himself up, | 在回来的路上 Rush摔倒了 |
[40:08] | started a rock slide. | 紧接着发生了岩崩 |
[40:10] | I was ahead, but I just, I barely made it through. | 我跑在前面 我自己差点错过时间 |
[40:16] | I just wanted you to know, Colonel, | 我只想让你知道 上校 |
[40:17] | that I’ve informed the crew of the new evidence that’s come to light. | 我刚把新曝光的证据通知了全体船员 |
[40:22] | Since you’ve been completely exonerated, | 既然你是清白的 |
[40:24] | obviously you should resume your duties as commander. | 你应该继续担任指挥官的职务 |
[40:27] | Tomorrow. | 明天吧 |
[40:29] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[40:31] | She can be in charge one more day. | 她可以再管理一天 |
[40:39] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[40:48] | Eli… | |
[40:50] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
[41:00] | The rest of the kino footage? | 其他的Kino记录呢? |
[41:03] | Even Scott didn’t see it. | 就连Scott也没见过 |
[41:05] | I want you to make a copy for me, | 我要你拷贝一份给我 |
[41:07] | put it on this, | 放在这上面 |
[41:08] | and then delete it from your hard drive. | 然后从你的硬盘上删除 |
[41:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:19] | Anything else? | 还有什么事吗? |
[41:23] | No. | 没有了 |