时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is what Destiny intented from the moment it entered the star system. | 这就是命运号一开始来到这个星系的目的 |
[00:05] | We are going to survive. | 我们必须要活下去 |
[00:07] | We are going to make it home. | 我们要把它开回家 |
[00:10] | I’m telling you, | 我一直跟您说 |
[00:11] | this ship came here for a reason! | 这飞船停在这是有原因的 |
[00:14] | Destiny is powered by the stars themselves. | 命运号 是利用恒星作为能量 |
[00:17] | He and Young are bumping heads, yes. | 他和Young上校的确是有矛盾 |
[00:20] | Not sure which camp is the better choice. | 不能确定倒向哪边 |
[00:22] | We just pretend nothing happened. | 我们就当做什么事也没发生过 |
[00:24] | We need to be ready for the next encounter. | 我们必须为下次遭遇战做好准备 |
[00:27] | For the sake of the crew. | 为了集体的命运 |
[00:28] | For the sake of the crew. | 为了一条船上的命运 |
[00:31] | Colonel, I’m curious about the… | 上校,我有兴趣知道 |
[00:33] | Incident with dr. Rush. | 你和Rush博士间发生了什么 |
[00:35] | I managed to activate the systems | 我设法激活了飞船残骸上的系统 |
[00:37] | on the crashed ship. | |
[00:38] | Aliens showed up. | 之后外星人就出现了 |
[00:39] | Do not engage. | 不要攻击 |
[00:41] | Chloe may be onboard one of those ships. | Chloe可能被抓到那些飞船上去了 |
[00:43] | I don’t think they did want to destroy us. | 我不认为他们是要来消灭我们 |
[00:45] | What they really want is Destiny. | 他们真正想要的是命运号 |
[02:49] | Another nightmare? | 又做噩梦了? |
[02:53] | Every time I close my eyes. | 只要我一闭眼就会 |
[02:56] | Maybe you should talk to T.J. | 也许你该和TJ谈谈 |
[02:59] | No, it’s not the dream, it’s… | 不 这不仅仅是只因为梦 还因为…… |
[03:02] | What? | 是什么? |
[03:06] | Look, you’re… | 你看 你…… |
[03:09] | They’re gone, okay? | 他们已经走了 好吗? |
[03:11] | We got you back, you’re safe now. | 我们把你救回来了 你现在安全了 |
[03:13] | So, move on? | 所以就这么算了? |
[03:15] | Get over it, right? | 忘了它 是么? |
[03:16] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我并没有这么说 |
[03:19] | Forget it. | 别提了 |
[03:21] | I want to help you. | 我想帮帮你啊 |
[03:23] | No, it’s fine. | 算了 没事 |
[03:25] | I just… | 我只不过…… |
[03:26] | I just need to clear my head. | 我只是需要去清醒下脑子 |
[03:46] | Same dream? | 同一个噩梦? |
[03:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:52] | Me too. | 我也一样 |
[03:55] | What did they do to us? | 他们到底对我们做了什么 |
[03:58] | I don’t remember everything. | 我不全记得了 |
[04:01] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也是 |
[04:03] | Maybe that’s a good thing. | 也许这倒是好事 |
[04:11] | Everyone thinks we’re safe. | 大家都以为我们现在安全了 |
[04:13] | They think that | 其他人觉得 |
[04:14] | They’ll never find us again. | 外星人再也不能找到我们了 |
[04:18] | We’re not safe, are we? | 但我们并不安全 对吗? |
[04:23] | No. | 对 |
[04:30] | Stargate Universe 1×12 | |
[04:37] | Sync by kuniva for hdbits.org | |
[04:45] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[04:47] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我也这么想呢 |
[04:50] | Were you, now? | 是么 现在? |
[04:52] | The communication stones. | 那些通讯石 |
[04:56] | What about them? | 它们怎么了? |
[04:57] | You took one. | 你拿走了一块 |
[04:58] | It’s the only explanation. | 这是唯一的解释了 |
[05:00] | You were the first to open the box. | 那时你是第一个打开箱子的 |
[05:02] | You kept one for yourself. | 你就给自己留了一块吧 |
[05:03] | And why would I do that? | 我干嘛要那么做? |
[05:05] | Maybe you thought | 也许你是想 |
[05:06] | it was some kind of insurance policy, I don’t know. | 为了自己保险起见 谁知道呢 |
[05:09] | You probably thought | 你很可能认为 |
[05:10] | it wasn’t safe to keep in your room, | 放在自己房里也不安全 |
[05:11] | especially after that whole incident | 特别是在整个 Spencer枪击案事故后 |
[05:12] | with Spencer’s gun. | |
[05:14] | So you kept one with you. | 所以你就随身带着一块 |
[05:17] | That’s how the aliens got hold of one, | 所以外星人才能拿到那块 |
[05:19] | And that’s how I wound up on that ship. | 也所以我会被连结到那飞船上面去 |
[05:24] | Oh, well. | 那好吧 |
[05:25] | Doesn’t sound like a denial, Rush. | 听起来并不像是否认嘛 Rush |
[05:27] | What we should really be worried about | 我们真正要担心的是 |
[05:29] | Is how they found us in the first place. | 他们最初是怎么找上门的 |
[05:31] | Well, I figure they tracked the signal from the stone… | 这个嘛 我认为他们追踪了 通讯石的讯号 |
[05:32] | We don’t even know how that signal works. | 我们连那信号是怎么运行发作的都不知道 |
[05:34] | Maybe they’re smarter than us? | 搞不好人家比我们聪明啊 |
[05:35] | Well, they’re advanced, sure, | 是的 他们更先进 那是当然 |
[05:37] | But not as advanced as the ancients. | 但还是比不上古人先进 |
[05:39] | I suspect it’s something much simpler. | 我怀疑是一些更简单的东西 |
[05:42] | Like what? | 比如? |
[05:43] | Subspace tracking device. | 子空间追踪器 |
[05:45] | We took care of the ship you brought over. | 我们已经处理了你开来的那艘艇 |
[05:47] | Yeah, but there may be another one… | 是的 但也许有另一架呢 |
[05:49] | Attached to the outside of the hull. | 能够附在我们飞船外部船身上 |
[05:51] | Where is this coming from? | 你是从何而知的? |
[05:54] | I was in direct neural contact with one of the aliens | 我曾经和其中一个外星人有直接神经导联 |
[05:57] | For quite some time. | 持续了一小段时间 |
[05:59] | Ever since, I’ve been having… | 从那以后 我就一直有 |
[06:02] | Flashes. | 闪回 |
[06:03] | Images. | 映像 |
[06:04] | Of what? | 关于什么的 |
[06:09] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗? |
[06:11] | No, I don’t know, | 是的 我不知道 |
[06:12] | but what I do know is, | 而我却能知道的是 |
[06:13] | they’ve been tracking this ship for some time, | 他们已经跟踪这飞船有一段时间了 |
[06:15] | long, long before we got here. | 在我们登机的很久很久前就有了 |
[06:17] | For them, | 对他们而言 |
[06:18] | Destiny’s something like an obsession. | 命运号就像是一种迷恋 |
[06:24] | Look, we’re out of ftl, will be for several hours. | 看 我们已经跳出超光速飞行状态了 要持续几个小时 |
[06:27] | Now’s the perfect ti to take a look. | 现在正好是绝佳时间 去外面检查一下 |
[06:46] | Kino’s through. | Kino 正通过 |
[06:51] | Mr. Brody, | Brody先生 |
[06:53] | please dial back | 请报回 |
[06:54] | the tensile strength of the shield. | 防护罩的抗张强度 |
[06:55] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[07:22] | You know, it’s a big ship. | 你知道吧 这可是一艘巨大飞船 |
[07:24] | This could take a while. | 大概要花些时间呢 |
[07:27] | You have something better to do? | 你还有其他更好的活要干吗? |
[07:28] | Keep me posted. | 有新进展通知我 |
[07:48] | Can I have a word with you, Colonel? | 我能和你说句话吗 上校 |
[07:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:52] | Not here. | 不在这里 |
[08:02] | I don’t know exactly what happened | 我不知道到底发生了什么 |
[08:04] | on that planet | 在那个星球上 |
[08:05] | between you and Rush, | 在你和Rush之间 |
[08:06] | and maybe I don’t want to know. | 也许我根本不想知道 |
[08:08] | Spit it out, sergeant. | 有话就说 军士 |
[08:09] | Well, we never did find out | 好吧 我们一直没搞清楚 |
[08:10] | Who put that weapon in your quarters, sir. | 是谁把那武器放在您的房间的 长官 |
[08:12] | No. | 是没有 |
[08:14] | There has been some speculation. | 但总有些推测 |
[08:16] | I’ll bet. | 我可以打赌 |
[08:18] | As far as I’m concerned, | 就像我担心的 |
[08:21] | We were better off without him. | 我们最好还是摆脱他的好 |
[08:23] | I just want you to know | 我只是想让您知道 |
[08:25] | That whatever happens… | 无论发生什么事…… |
[08:27] | Colonel Young, come in. | 呼叫Young上校 |
[08:30] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[08:31] | We’ve found it. | 我们找到它了 |
[08:40] | It’s on the underside of the ship. | 它附在飞船下部 |
[08:43] | I just, I fed the kino track | 我就 我按kino的指示设定了梭机的控制路线 |
[08:45] | into the shuttle controls, | |
[08:47] | so it should lead you right there… | 所以它会自己带你们飞到那 |
[08:58] | Any time now, lieutenant. | 随时准备 中尉 |
[09:00] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[09:08] | All right, guys, | 好了 伙计们 |
[09:09] | ship’s jumping to ftl in a little over one hour. | 飞船要一个多小时后会进入超光速行驶 |
[09:13] | That’s plenty of time. | 时间很充足 |
[09:41] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[09:43] | Well, as far as I can tell, | 呃 要我说 |
[09:47] | It’s some kind of ancient research lab. | 大概是古人某种研究实验室 |
[09:50] | Not exactly ideal for our purposes, | 虽然不完全如我们预期 |
[09:52] | But the level of connectivity with the ship’s main systems | 但对飞船主控系统的某程度连通 |
[09:55] | Should be adequate. | 是完全足够的 |
[09:58] | Do we have to do it now? | 我们必须现在就实行吗? |
[10:00] | We’ll never get a better opportunity. | 过了这村没那店 |
[10:05] | You should really get your people in position. | 你真的该去指示你的手下就位了 |
[10:30] | Eli… | |
[10:32] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 嘿 你到这里干嘛来了 |
[10:35] | I want to see the alien ship. | 我想看看那外星飞艇 |
[10:38] | You know it’s just parked there to track us. | 你知道它只是停在那里追踪我们 |
[10:40] | I know, but I want to see it. | 我知道 但我还是想看看 |
[10:43] | Come in. | 那就来吧 |
[10:48] | There it is. | 那就是了 |
[10:53] | How long has it been on the ship? | 它在船上多久了 |
[10:54] | Rush says since before we got here, | Rush说在我们登船之前就在了 |
[10:56] | although it’s not entirely clear how he knows. | 虽然还不清楚他是怎么知道的 |
[10:59] | He knows. | 他就是知道 |
[11:11] | Weapons hot… | 武器预热 |
[11:13] | Target locked. | 目标锁定 |
[11:15] | Weapons firing. | 武器发射 |
[11:36] | That’s it. | 完成了 |
[11:39] | They can’t get to us anymore. | 他们再也不能来干扰我们拉 |
[11:45] | Brody… | |
[11:48] | Brody, where are you? | Brody 你在什么位置? |
[11:52] | Hydroponics. | 培植室 |
[11:53] | All right, stay there. | 好的 原地待命 |
[11:54] | It’s on. | 行动开始了 |
[11:57] | What, now? | 啥 现在? |
[11:58] | You signed off on this. | 你也签了名的 |
[12:00] | Yeah, I know, I know. I just… | 是啊 我知道 我知道 可是…… |
[12:03] | Stand by. | 准备行动 |
[12:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:08] | Didn’t expect to see you down here. | 没想到你会下来到这里啊 |
[12:10] | Yeah, I just wanted to check on some of the medicinals here. | 哦 我只是想来检查这里一些医药类物品 |
[12:14] | Right, sure. | 是哦 当然 |
[12:15] | Brody! | |
[12:16] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll… | 在 在 我正要.. |
[12:18] | Meet up with you in about a half an hour. | 半小时后跟你们见面 |
[12:20] | Okay? Bye. | 行吗 拜 |
[12:25] | That was… | 那个是…… |
[12:26] | That was just… | 那只不过是 |
[12:27] | Volker and his… | Volker和他的… |
[12:29] | Bridge club. | 桥牌俱乐部 |
[12:31] | So… | 那么… |
[12:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:58] | Docking procedure. | 进行对接停靠 |
[13:14] | Sir, I’m reading a negative on the docking clamps. | 长官 我这边读到对接口的否定信号 |
[13:17] | Let’s reset. | 我们重置一下 |
[13:22] | Still negative. | 还是拒绝 |
[13:26] | Eli, we’ve got a problem. | Eli 我们这边出问题了 |
[13:28] | The dockinclamps will not engage. | 对接装置不能锁定 |
[13:30] | What? That’s impossible. | 什么? 那不可能啊 |
[13:33] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[13:55] | Eli… | |
[14:02] | What the hell? | 该死的怎么回事 |
[14:08] | I’m locked out. | 我们锁在外面了 |
[14:13] | What do you mean you’re locked out? | 你被锁在外面是啥意思? |
[14:15] | Someone’s transferring controls | 有人转移了控制权 |
[14:18] | to another station. | 到另一个系统台去了 |
[14:19] | I’ve got nothing. | 我这边冻结了 |
[14:20] | Sir, the door won’t open either. | 长官 门也无法打开 |
[14:24] | We’re jumping to ftl in about eight minutes. | 还有8分钟我们就要进入超光速状态 |
[14:26] | What happens | 到时会是什么状况 |
[14:27] | If the ship’s not locked down? | 如果小艇不能靠上码头 |
[14:29] | The shield won’t envelop the shuttle. | 那防护罩就不能盖住梭机 |
[14:32] | And what? | 然后呢 |
[14:33] | I don’t know for sure. | 我也不能确定 |
[14:35] | Nothing good, I know that. | 我只知道一定不是好事 |
[14:36] | Eli… | |
[14:38] | The shuttle wouldn’t go into ftl | 梭机不会跟着大飞船一起进入超光速 |
[14:39] | with the rest of the ship. | |
[14:41] | Which means what? | 那又意味着什么? |
[14:42] | I’m not sure, | 我不确定啊 |
[14:43] | but I think the shuttle would be vaporized. | 不过我猜梭机会被蒸发掉 |
[14:50] | Seven minutes. | 还有7分钟 |
[14:53] | All right… | 好吧 |
[14:55] | Eli, let’s… Let’s think this through. | Eli 我们… 我们从头再想一遍 |
[14:57] | You said somebody was transferring controls? | 你说有人转移了控制权 |
[15:00] | Yeah, that’s what it looks like from here. | 是的 从这里看是这样 |
[15:02] | Well, can you do something about it? | 那么 你能想办法从那入手吗? |
[15:06] | Stay calm. | 镇定些 |
[15:07] | Take your time. | 别急慢慢来 |
[15:09] | Five minutes, sir. | 还有5分钟 长官 |
[15:16] | I’ll bet you a buck. | 我跟你赌一块钱 |
[15:20] | Rush, this is Young. | Rush Young上校在通话 |
[15:22] | Over. | 完毕 |
[15:30] | Greer, this is Colonel Young. | Greer 这里是Young上校 |
[15:32] | Go ahead, sir. | 请讲 长官 |
[15:33] | Take a detail. Find Rush now. | 仔细听好 马上去找到Rush |
[15:36] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[15:39] | Four minutes. | 4分钟 |
[15:42] | Stop it. Stop it now. | 快停下 马上停下 |
[15:45] | Chloe, we’ve talked about this… | Chloe 我们已经谈好这事了 |
[15:46] | The shuttle docking clamps won’t engage. | 梭子机的对接口不能锁定 |
[15:48] | What? | 什么? |
[15:49] | You have to stop. | 你必须停止 |
[15:50] | But I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[15:52] | They’re going to die. | 他们会死的 |
[15:53] | I can’t stop in the middle of this. | 我不可能中途停止 |
[15:54] | They are going to die! | 他们会死的啊! |
[15:55] | Dammit! | 该死的! |
[16:04] | Eli, this is dr. Rush, come in. | Eli 我是Rush博士 请接入 |
[16:08] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[16:09] | Now, listen carefully. | 现在 你仔细听好 |
[16:10] | I’m in the process | 我正在运行 |
[16:11] | Of transferring access to the computer | 转移程序,从控制室脱离 |
[16:14] | Away from the control interface room. | 现在 你做什么都不能让它停下来了 |
[16:16] | Now, there’s nothing you can do to stop that. | |
[16:19] | All you’re doing is slowing it down. | 你做任何事都只会让拖慢进程 |
[16:22] | Let me complete the transfer, | 先让我完成转移进程 |
[16:24] | Then I’ll lock down the clamps manually. | 然后我再手动打开对接口 |
[16:26] | Don’t listen to him, Eli. | 别听他的 ELI |
[16:28] | Keep doing what you’re doing. | 继续做你该做的 |
[16:30] | Eli, we’re in no man’s land here. | Eli 我们现在是真空区 |
[16:32] | Neither of us have control. | 谁也无法取得控制权 |
[16:34] | Now, let me finish before we jump to ftl. | 让我在进入超光速前先完成进程 |
[16:37] | Don’t do it, Eli. That is an order. | 不可以 ELI 这是命令 |
[16:39] | Two minutes, sir. | 2分钟 长官 |
[16:45] | What’s going on? | 什么状况? |
[16:47] | The shuttle can’t dock, and we’re about to jump. | 梭子机不能对接 我们就要进入超光速了 |
[16:48] | I didn’t know the transfer would cause this to happen. | 我也不知道转移进程会引发这种结果 |
[16:53] | Shut it down. | 关掉它 |
[16:55] | I don’t have everything yet. | 我还什么也没取得呢 |
[16:56] | If I stop now, Eli’s going to shut me out, | 如果我现在停止 ELI就可以把我锁在外面了 |
[16:59] | and our position will be compromised. | 那我们的立场就站不住了 |
[17:06] | – Colonel? – Negative. | – 上校 – 否决 |
[17:08] | Eli, do not let that man take over a single system. | Eli 不许让那男人接管任何一个单独系统 |
[17:10] | He’s doing it anyway. | 反正他已经在接管了 |
[17:12] | The transfer’s almost complete. | 转换就要完成了 |
[17:15] | I know why you’re doing this. | 我了解你为何要这样做 |
[17:17] | I also know you agreed that nobody should get hurt. | 但我也知道你答应说不会伤害任何人的 |
[17:20] | We could lose everyone on our side. | 我们会失去每个支持者的 |
[17:23] | Shut it down! | 赶快关掉! |
[17:39] | I got it! | 我拿回了 |
[17:40] | I got it! | 恢复了 |
[17:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:55] | Good work, Eli. | 做得好 ELI |
[18:05] | So, where do we stand? | 那么 我们现在得到什么了? |
[18:06] | How much control do we have? | 我们有了多少控制权 |
[18:08] | We’re about to find out. | 我们就要知道了 |
[18:22] | What the hell? | 靠! |
[18:24] | Come on! | 走这边 |
[18:40] | Eli. | |
[18:42] | It’s Rush. | 是Rush干的 |
[18:43] | He’s sealing off corridors all over the ship. | 他正在封锁飞船上的所有通道 |
[18:50] | Brody, why’s your radio turned off? | Brody 你干嘛把对讲机关了 |
[19:01] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[19:07] | Sorry… | 对不起 |
[19:09] | You weren’t supposed to be down here. | 但你本不该下来的 |
[19:13] | Guys, what is it? | 先生们 这是怎么了 |
[19:16] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事? |
[19:20] | Get out of my way. | 你们退开 |
[19:22] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[19:23] | I’m not going to ask you again. | 我不会再问第二遍 |
[19:24] | Just take it easy. | 先别紧张 |
[19:28] | Airman, what are you doing? | 飞行官 你在干什么? |
[19:30] | Something’s going on, lieutenant. | 这里有状况 中尉 |
[19:31] | We’re cut off from the rest of the ship. | 我们与飞船其他部分隔离了 |
[19:33] | I’m trying to report to the Colonel, | 我试图上报给Young上校 |
[19:34] | but these people won’t let me through. | 但这些人不让我过去 |
[19:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:37] | It was inevitable that a few people would be stuck | 无法避免的 我们不得不困住那些 |
[19:39] | on the wrong side of the line. | 走错路线的人们 |
[19:43] | What line? | 什么路线 |
[19:44] | We’ve sealed off Colonel Young | 我们封锁住了Young上校 |
[19:45] | and most of the military personnel. | 和其他大部分军人 |
[19:48] | To put it bluntly, | 直说了吧 |
[19:50] | we’ve taken the ship. | 我们夺权了 |
[19:55] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[19:56] | Not a chance. | 没门 |
[20:01] | Camile, why you doing this? | Camile 你为何这样做? |
[20:03] | Colonel Young’s actions left me no choice. | 是Young的行为逼的我采取行动的 |
[20:05] | I’m doing this on behalf of all the civilians | 我这样做是代表了 (说的好听 根本是利用了别人) |
[20:07] | onboard this ship. | 船上每个平民 |
[20:09] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[20:14] | Well, we’re not going to go shoot anybody. | 好了 我们不会朝任何人开枪 |
[20:15] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下吧 |
[20:21] | Now, everyone just needs to remain calm. | 现在 大家只需保持冷静 |
[20:23] | This will be over soon enough. | 这事很快就会结束 |
[20:32] | Rush, this is Young. | Rush 这是Young |
[20:33] | I know exactly what you’re trying to do, | 我完全知道你意谋如何 |
[20:35] | and there is no way in hell | 但我是绝对不会 |
[20:37] | that I am going to let you get away with it. | 让你侥幸得逞的 |
[20:39] | I’m not acting alone, Colonel. | 我不是一个人行动的 上校 |
[20:41] | Besides, | 再说 |
[20:43] | What’s done is done. | 生米已成熟饭了 |
[20:44] | I already have the food and water supplies, | 我已经有了食物和水系统 |
[20:48] | Plus control of all accessible systems | 还有所有基本系统的控制权 |
[20:51] | Has been transferred over to the consoles | 都已经转移到控制台 |
[20:52] | On my side of the line. | 通过我这边的线路 |
[20:55] | What is it? | 怎么? |
[20:56] | That… | 那个 |
[20:59] | That’s not entirely true. | 那也不完全对 |
[21:00] | He stopped the transfer prematurely | 他过早停止运行转换 |
[21:02] | So I could lock down the shuttle, | 所以我才能锁停梭子机 |
[21:04] | Which saved your lives, by the way… | 顺便说 这可救了你们的命 |
[21:06] | Moving on… | 继续说 |
[21:08] | That left us control with one key system… | 这让我们保留了一个关键的系统 |
[21:11] | Life support. | 生命维持系统 |
[21:13] | So you mean that we can shut down their heat and air | 你的意思是我们可以关掉他们的暖气和空气? |
[21:14] | On the other side whenever we want? | 啥时候想关掉那边的都可以? |
[21:17] | We wouldn’t do that. | 我们不用那么做吧 |
[21:19] | Do you have any idea | 你有搞清楚吗? |
[21:20] | What’s going on here? | 对现在的情况了解? |
[21:21] | No. | 没有 |
[21:23] | As a matter of fact, I don’t. | 事实上 我一点都不清楚 |
[21:25] | Am I the only one? | 难道只有我嘛? |
[21:27] | You’ve got our attention. | 我们现在听你说 |
[21:28] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么? |
[21:30] | All military personnel | 所有军职人员 |
[21:32] | to hand over their weapons immediately | 都立刻缴械 |
[21:33] | and submit to civilian authority. | 并自动向平民屈服 |
[21:38] | Is that it? | 就这样? |
[21:40] | Well, it does tend to be | 好吧 这可正是必经之路 |
[21:42] | how civilized people structure their societies, Colonel, | 如何构成文明社会的 上校 |
[21:45] | be that as in nations | 之后才有了民族国家 |
[21:47] | or in microcosm. | 或整个微观世界 |
[21:49] | As opposed to what? | 到底为了反对啥? |
[21:51] | Military dictatorship. | 军事独裁 |
[21:52] | That’s got to stop. | 必须停止 |
[21:56] | Well, Eli tells me there might be a problem | 呃 ELI告诉我说你那可能还是有点问题啊 |
[21:58] | with your plan. | 关于你这计划中 |
[21:59] | Something to do with life support. | 生命维持系统的部分 |
[22:06] | I was hoping that he wouldn’t notice that. | 我还指望他没发现到呢 |
[22:09] | Anyway, I’ve done the calculations. | 不管怎样 我已经做好打算了 |
[22:11] | We’re occupying a much larger area, | 我们占据了大片领域 |
[22:14] | Therefore we have a greater volume of air. | 因此 我们有大量空气 |
[22:17] | Plus we have the hydroponics lab | 而且我们还占据了有机培育室 |
[22:19] | Producing some oxygen. | 可以制造氧气 |
[22:22] | Not enough to make a difference. | 这也算不得任何改变 |
[22:25] | If you cut us off right now, | 就算你现在就切断我们 |
[22:28] | We’d have at least three days, | 我们还至少有3天时间 |
[22:30] | Which is around about the same amount of time | 那也正好是同等的时间 |
[22:32] | You would have to go without water. | 你们那时就没水可用了 |
[22:33] | If it comes down to a contest… | 如果非要来个竞赛的话 |
[22:37] | Well, I’m not sure what the final outcome would be, | 好吧 我是不知道最后结果会怎样 |
[22:40] | But it wouldn’t be pretty. | 但肯定不会很漂亮 |
[22:43] | It’s not pretty now. | 现在就不咋地 |
[22:44] | Sergeant… | 军士 |
[23:02] | What did he say? | 他怎么说? |
[23:04] | Nothing, | 没什么 |
[23:06] | But they’re still pumping air in here. | 不过他们仍然在给这部分供氧 |
[23:07] | He’ll give in. | 他只能让步 |
[23:09] | He’s got no choice. | 他没的选 |
[23:10] | We have the gate room and the communication room. | 我们有星门室和通讯室 |
[23:13] | He’s completely cut off. | 他完全被隔离了 |
[23:15] | Yeah, but he still has one thing | 是啊 但他仍然有一张王牌在手 |
[23:17] | That might make a difference. | 那就可以改变格局了 |
[23:23] | Come on, buddy, you got this. | 快点 老兄 你能弄好的 |
[23:25] | It’s a very complicated lock-out program, okay? | 这是个非常复杂的锁定程序 知道吗? |
[23:28] | I’m going to need some time. | 为了需要一些时间 |
[23:30] | So, I got a head count. | 那么 我去清点了下人头 |
[23:32] | Lieutenant johansen and airman dunning | johansen中尉和飞行官dunning |
[23:33] | Are unaccounted for, | 未被计入 |
[23:35] | So I think we can assume that they are on the other side. | 所以我认为我们可以假设他们目前在那一边 |
[23:38] | Of course, | 当然啦 |
[23:39] | Just because someone’s on the other side, | 只因为有人呆在那一边 |
[23:41] | Doesn’t necessarily mean they’re, | 也并不一定就说明 |
[23:43] | You know, on the other side. | 你知道 是属于那拨人的 |
[23:46] | Obviously not. | 当然不是 |
[23:47] | We’ve got half a dozen civilians, | 我们有半打的平民 |
[23:48] | All of which claim to know nothing. | 都声称啥也不知道呢 |
[23:50] | What about Chloe? | 那Chloe呢? |
[23:52] | She’s with them. | 她和他们在一起 |
[23:56] | Like I said… | 像我刚才说的…… |
[23:57] | How’s it coming? | 进行的怎么样了? |
[24:00] | Slowly, | 缓慢中 |
[24:01] | and it doesn’t help that I’m starting to get hungry. | 而我开始饿了就更加一点帮助都没有 |
[24:04] | Low blood sugar is not my friend. | 低血糖可不是我的朋友 |
[24:05] | It’s not the food that I’m worried about. | 食物倒不是我首要担心的 |
[24:06] | It’s the water. | 水才是问题 |
[24:07] | If dehydration sets in, | 如果开始脱水 |
[24:09] | We’re going to be in a lot of trouble. | 那我们就麻烦大了 |
[24:10] | Is there anything we can do about it? | 有什么是我们能做的? |
[24:11] | They’ve offered a trade. | 他们报出了一个交易 |
[24:12] | A limited amount of food and water | 有限的水和食物 |
[24:14] | in exchange for Eli. | 来交换ELI |
[24:19] | Me? | 我? |
[24:20] | I’ve already agreed to it. | 我已经同意这条款了 |
[24:22] | Sir, he’s the only one who can get us around | 长官,他是唯一的一个人能让我们摆脱 |
[24:24] | whatever Rush did to those computers. | Rush弄的这些电脑麻烦 |
[24:26] | I know that, and they know that, | 我很清楚 他们也很清楚 |
[24:27] | and that’s why they want Eli, | 所以他们才想要ELI |
[24:28] | but there is another way in. | 不过还有个办法打进去 |
[24:36] | All right, guys, I’m here, | 好啦 乡亲们 我来啦 |
[24:39] | And as you can see… | 就像你们看到的 |
[24:45] | I am alone. | 就我一个 |
[24:49] | Open the door. | 打开门 |
[24:54] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[24:55] | Irony. | 真囧 |
[24:57] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[24:59] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[25:13] | So… | 那么 |
[25:16] | Here we are. | 咱们都在这儿啦 |
[25:21] | I can’t help but notice | 我忍不住注意到 |
[25:22] | That you seem to be, | 看上去你好像 |
[25:24] | Well, working with these people. | 呃 真的和他们一起干呢 |
[25:26] | What did you think, I was a prisoner? | 不然咧?你以为我被囚禁了吗? |
[25:29] | I was hoping they… | 我本希望他们…… |
[25:32] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[25:36] | In the control room, | 在控制室 |
[25:38] | when you came by, | 你进来的时候 |
[25:40] | were you just trying to distract me? | 是想要故意让我分心吗? |
[25:43] | So that I wouldn’t notice what Rush was doing? | 这样我就不会注意到Rush搞的小动作? |
[25:45] | What? | 什么? |
[25:46] | Don’t “what” me… | 别对我”什么” |
[25:48] | No… | 不是 |
[25:49] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[25:53] | Look, I knew it was coming, but I didn’t know when. | 听着 我是知道这个计划 但不清楚确切时间的 |
[26:01] | Believe me or don’t believe me. | 随你信不信 |
[26:02] | It doesn’t matter. | 无关紧要 |
[26:03] | I guess… | 我猜 |
[26:04] | I’m just a little surprised | 我只是有一点点惊讶 |
[26:07] | You’re taking Rush’s side against Young. | 你选择站在Rush这边去对抗Young |
[26:10] | Rush was an inconvenience, | Rush是个麻烦 |
[26:13] | so Colonel Young left him on that planet to die. | 所以Young上校就把他留在那星球上等死 |
[26:16] | Deliberately. | 故意的 |
[26:37] | The hole the aliens cut in the hull | 外星人在飞船上割的那个洞 |
[26:40] | Is on the other side of the line, | 是在线路的那一边 |
[26:41] | On their six. | 在他们6点钟方向 |
[26:42] | Suit up. | 穿上装备 |
[26:46] | Sir… | 长官 |
[26:47] | Lieutenant, I already told you, | 中尉 我已经告诉你了 |
[26:48] | I want you here in case it doesn’t work. | 我希望你留在这 以防万一我们没成功 |
[27:06] | We shouldn’t have given them food and water. | 我们不应该给他们水和食物的 |
[27:07] | It’s just going to give them more time. | 再给多一些时间给他们 |
[27:09] | That doesn’t matter. | 那不相干的 |
[27:10] | They know they’ve got no choice. | 他们知道他们没别的选择 |
[27:12] | Why don’t they just give it up, then? | 那他们为什么还不投降呢? |
[27:16] | He’s a full bird Colonel | 他是一个训练有素的上校 (bird colonel指军衔上的鹰) |
[27:18] | in the United States air force. | 来自美国空军 |
[27:20] | He’s used to getting his way, | 他以前也应对过这种情况 |
[27:24] | but he also knows | 但他一定清楚 |
[27:25] | that every military in the free world | 在自由世界的每个军人 |
[27:28] | takes orders from a civilian government. | 都应该听从平民政府的命令 |
[27:32] | We just need to stick together until he remembers that. | 我们只要团结一致 等待他记起这些 |
[27:45] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我就留下你们在这儿搞 |
[27:47] | To what? | 搞毛啊? |
[27:50] | Once again, Eli, | 再一次的 ELI |
[27:51] | I find myself in need of your assistance. | 我发现自己需要你的协助 |
[27:55] | What exactly are you doing? | 那你到底在搞啥? |
[27:57] | We are going to squeeze every last ounce of power | 我们要用尽飞船上每一盎司的能量 |
[28:01] | out of the ship’s systems, | 从系统里榨干 |
[28:03] | and then when we’re done, | 当我们用完的时候 |
[28:04] | we’re going to find some more. | 我们再去找些新的补充 |
[28:06] | What for? | 为了啥啊? |
[28:09] | The shields. | 防护罩 |
[28:10] | We’re going to need them. | 我们会用上它的 |
[28:32] | The tracking devise was on that ship that we blew up. | 追踪器就装在我们打爆的那个小飞艇上? |
[28:35] | One tracking device was on that ship. | 其中一个是在那小艇上 |
[28:38] | There’s another one? | 还有另外一个( ⊙ o ⊙ )啊! |
[28:40] | Surgically implanted in my chest, | 是手术植入我胸腔内的 |
[28:44] | next to my heart. | 就紧挨着心脏旁边 |
[28:55] | Colonel… | 上校. |
[29:00] | We got to go. | 我们快点走 |
[29:06] | This is insane! | 真是荒唐 |
[29:07] | Does anyone else know about this? | 还有别人知道此事吗? |
[29:10] | Chloe. | |
[29:12] | I had to be sure she wasn’t implanted too. | 我可以肯定她没有被植入 |
[29:13] | And? | 怎么说? |
[29:15] | There’s no surgical scar. | 因为没有外科伤疤 |
[29:19] | They’re almost within weapons range. | 他们已经进入武器射程了 |
[29:20] | I’m dialing up the shield. | 我正在拨号防御系统 |
[29:22] | Wait! | 等等 |
[29:25] | Maybe… | 也许啊 |
[29:27] | Maybe that’s the wrong plan. | 也许这根本是个错误计划 |
[29:31] | I mean, maybe we should | 我是说 也许我们应该 |
[29:33] | Throw everything we have into weapons. | 把我们能有的所有武器都扔过去 |
[29:35] | We can’t take on three ships at once. | 我们不可能同时打中3条船的 |
[29:38] | Well, we can’t run away from them either. | 是啊 但我们也不可能逃得掉 |
[29:40] | That’s exactly why I have to do this. | 正是我必须这么做的原因 |
[29:42] | If we can survive until the next jump, | 如果我们能支撑到下次超光速状态 |
[29:45] | They’re going to realize they can’t get past the shields, | 他们就会认识到是无法穿透我们的防护的 |
[29:48] | And they’re going to give up. | 那样他们就会放弃了 |
[29:49] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[29:50] | That’s the way it’s been for a long time, Eli. | 那是长久以来的方式了 ELi |
[29:52] | They attack, they try and get onboard, | 他们攻击 然后试图登机 |
[29:54] | The ship’s automated defenses | 而飞船就自动防御 |
[29:55] | Stop them. | 阻止他们 |
[29:58] | They’re attacking us now | 而他们现在又来攻击我们 |
[29:59] | Because they’re hoping we’re going to make a mistake. | 是因为他们希望我们人类会犯错误 |
[30:03] | Don’t! | 别! |
[30:05] | Eli, do you want to die? | ELI 你想死吗? |
[30:06] | No, but… | 才不 |
[30:07] | That’s exactly what’s going to happen | 那就是一定会发生的 |
[30:08] | If you don’t let me do this. | 如果你不让我做这个的话 |
[30:17] | No… | 别 |
[30:22] | What’s the matter with you? | 你到底怎么了? |
[30:24] | Right. | 对哈 |
[30:25] | What? | 什么? |
[30:26] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[30:45] | You’ll open the door for Scott and his team, | 你去替Scott和小队开门 |
[30:47] | and I’ll go find Rush. | 我去找Rush |
[30:52] | I just wanted to see if there’s anything you need. | 我是来看看你们有没有什么需要的 |
[30:54] | You can let us out of here. | 你可以让我们从这出去 |
[30:56] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[30:57] | You won’t have to stay in here for much longer. | 你们不会在这呆很久的 |
[30:59] | I know, because the Colonel’s going to take back the ship. | 我知道 因为上校一定会重新夺回飞船控制的 |
[31:00] | You don’t have any idea what you’re up against. | 你们都不知道自己是要反抗什么 |
[31:02] | I think we do. | 我认为我们知道 |
[31:04] | Not a clue. | 还够不到边呢 (呢啲仲未够班) |
[31:06] | Sorry, but a bunch of civilians | 恕我直言 一小撮平民 |
[31:07] | up against the Colonel’s training | 起来反抗上校的训练 |
[31:09] | and experience? | 和经验? |
[31:11] | It’s about listening to reason. | 这是为了能够纳谏如流 |
[31:12] | Not once you took the ship. | 一旦你们夺了船 |
[31:14] | That made it war, | 就打响了战争 |
[31:15] | And that’s what we do. | 这可是我们擅长的活儿 |
[31:18] | It’s not going to make life on this ship any easier, | 这样做并不会使得在这船上生存的更容易 |
[31:19] | And it’s not going to make what those aliens did to you | 也不会比那些外星人对你做过的事 |
[31:21] | Any better. | 更好 |
[31:22] | Neither will anything you could possibly say to me. | 你就不能挑别的事来跟我说嘛? |
[31:29] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[31:31] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[31:35] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事? |
[31:37] | Stay here. | 都呆着别动 |
[31:38] | This is wray. Report. | 我是WRAY 快报告 |
[31:49] | We’ve got company. | 我们有伴了哈 |
[31:51] | So I figured. | 我就知道 |
[31:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[31:57] | Sergeant? | 军士? |
[32:00] | They’re fine. | 他们没事啦 |
[32:01] | I went easy on ’em. | 我都很轻柔对待的 |
[32:08] | That’s it. | 就这样了 |
[32:09] | That’s all the power we’re going to get. | 这是我们目前能用的所有能量了 |
[32:15] | The shields are holding. | 防护罩正在支持 |
[32:17] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[32:19] | If you have to use force, so be it, | 如果你们必须使用武力 那就去做 |
[32:20] | But we still have to live with these people tomorrow. | 不过到明天我们得继续和这些人一起生活 |
[32:22] | Remember that. | 记住这点 |
[32:24] | Go. | 去吧 |
[32:25] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[32:30] | What is going on? | 又出什么事了 |
[32:31] | They found us again. | 他们又找来了 |
[32:33] | How? | 怎么会? |
[32:40] | We knew this was coming. | 我们早知道这会发生 |
[32:42] | We’re prepared. | 我们都准备好了的 |
[32:43] | Who’s we? | “我们”是谁? |
[32:46] | I know Rush is the only person on this ship | 我知道Rush是飞船上唯一的一个 |
[32:48] | who has any idea what you’ve been through, | 可以了解你经历了什么的人 |
[32:50] | but it doesn’t mean that you can trust him. | 但这并不意味着你可以相信他 |
[32:54] | He saved my life | 他救了我的命 |
[32:55] | when Colonel Young was ready to sacrifice us both. | 而Young上校那时却打算把我俩都牺牲 |
[32:57] | We can’t afford to have a majority vote | 我们必须为了大多数人的利益 |
[32:59] | Every time a decision needs to be made, Chloe. | 每一次都必须艰难决定 Chloe. |
[33:02] | We need a leader. | 我们需要一个领袖 |
[33:03] | Chloe? | |
[33:10] | All right, put the gun down. | 没事 放下枪 |
[33:12] | You guys okay? | 你们2个还好吧? |
[33:13] | Yeah, we’re fine. | 恩 没事 |
[33:14] | All right, come on, let’s go. | 很好 来吧 我们走 |
[33:23] | You were surgically implanted | 你被手术植入了? |
[33:26] | With a tracking device. | 一个跟踪装置? |
[33:27] | Is that what this was all about? | 所以才会发生这些事吗? |
[33:30] | You thought if Young was in command he’d, what, | 你觉得如果是Young在指挥 他就会 怎样? |
[33:32] | throw you out of an airlock? | 把你扔出外太空吗? |
[33:34] | Given my previous experience, | 以我过往经验看 |
[33:36] | It’s hardly an unreasonable assumption, | 那并非不合理臆断啊 |
[33:38] | And, remember, this was your idea. | 而且 记得吗 这可是你的主意 |
[33:41] | Doesn’t matter whose idea it was. | 不管是谁的主意 |
[33:43] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[33:51] | Everybody down, now! | 所有人趴下 马上 |
[33:52] | On the floor! | 趴到地上 |
[33:54] | Now! | 快! |
[33:54] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[33:55] | I said get down! | 我说了趴下 |
[33:57] | Wait, wait, | wait, wait, wait! 等 等 等 等 |
[33:59] | Just… Wait. | 就……等等 |
[34:02] | Greer… | |
[34:15] | Get the weapons online. | 设置武器待战 |
[34:18] | He can’t. | 他做不到 |
[34:19] | Why? | 为何? |
[34:20] | I created a separate lockout code for that system. | 我给那系统设置了一个独立安全锁 |
[34:22] | Give him the code. | 告诉他密码 |
[34:23] | No. | 不行 |
[34:24] | We’re under attack. | 我们正在受攻击 |
[34:26] | I know. The best form of defense | 我知道 最有效的防御 |
[34:27] | is to devote all of our power to the shields. | 就是把所有能量都加到防护罩上 |
[34:29] | That’s not your decision to make. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[34:30] | It’s already been done. | 我已经设置完了 |
[34:32] | Really? | 当真? |
[34:33] | Well, maybe I should just shoot you right now. | 那好啊 可能我现在就该毙了你 |
[34:40] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[34:49] | Get ’em out of here. | 带他们出去 |
[34:51] | Wait! | 等等 |
[34:52] | He has a transmitter implanted in his chest. | 他胸腔有一个信号发射器 |
[34:54] | That’s how they’ve been following us. | 所以外星人才一直能追踪到我们 |
[34:55] | Even if we survive to the next jump, | 就算我们能活到下次超光速 |
[34:57] | they’ll just track us again. | 他们还是会继续跟踪我们的 |
[35:06] | T.J., take care of it. | T.J 你去处理它 |
[35:08] | What? | 怎么弄啊? |
[35:09] | Cut it out. | 割下来就好 |
[35:11] | I can’t just go | 我可不能就这样 |
[35:12] | digging around in his chest. | 在他胸上挖洞啊 |
[35:13] | She’s not qualified for this. | 她并没有这资格 |
[35:14] | We’ll use the stones. We’ll get someone who is… | 我们可以用通讯石 可以叫一个专家…… |
[35:16] | We’re not equipped for this. Are you crazy? This is insane! | 但我们这也没手术装备 你疯了吗?那太荒唐了 |
[35:18] | You know… | 你知道 |
[35:19] | That we’ve got to get that transmitter out. | 我们必须把这个发射器取出来 |
[35:22] | Sir, I don’t recommend | 长官 我不建议 |
[35:24] | giving up any military personnel at this particular moment. | 在这特殊时刻占用任何军职人员 |
[35:26] | I’ll do it. | 我来做吧 |
[35:31] | I don’t need to know what I’m doing. | 我并不需要了解要去做什么的细节吧 |
[35:33] | It won’t be me, right? | 反正那又不是我 对吗? |
[35:50] | T.J., this is dr. Brightman. | T.J. 这位是 Brightman医生 |
[35:54] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[35:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[35:57] | What did you give him? | 你给他注射了什么? |
[35:58] | An anesthetic I made from the venom of a creature | 一种麻醉剂 我从某种外星生物身上提取的毒液 |
[36:02] | We ran into a while back. | 之前我们偶遇的 |
[36:03] | In low doses, it’ll knock you out pretty good. | 在少剂量下 是可以让人昏睡的很好的 |
[36:05] | You gave him alien venom? Is that safe? | 你把外星毒液给他注射了? 那安全吗? |
[36:09] | Well, without it, we’d all be dead right now. | 呃 如果没有这个 我们可能都死了 |
[36:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:12] | I thought at first we were going to have to go in blind, | 一开始我以为我们只能盲做这个手术 |
[36:14] | but then Eli, he’s one of our people, | 不过我们其中一个叫ELI的 |
[36:16] | came up with this. | 带来了这个 |
[36:18] | It’s a camera. | 是个迷你摄录器 |
[36:20] | He took it out of a kino. | 他从一个KINO上拆下来的 |
[36:21] | What’s a…? | 这啥……? |
[36:22] | It’s like a video transmitter. | 这就像一个视频接入装备 |
[36:24] | Anyway, we took it apart and mounted it on that, | 反正我们把这分拆了 又重新装上那个 |
[36:27] | And that way we can go in arthroscopically. | 用这个我们就能进行腔镜手术了 |
[36:33] | What is that? | 那个又是什么? |
[36:34] | Yeah, we’re under attack. | 是啊 我们正遭受攻击 |
[36:36] | What? | 啥? |
[36:37] | Shields are holding. We’re good. | 防护罩正在保护 我们没事的 |
[36:41] | Welcome to Destiny. | 欢迎登机命运号 |
[36:46] | All right, that’s it. | 行了 弄好了 |
[36:48] | That’s it? We got weapons? | 弄好了?我们有武器了? |
[36:50] | I found a way around the lock-out, but think… | 我找到一个办法绕过安全锁 我想是大概把 |
[36:52] | What? | 什么? |
[36:53] | I think Rush might be right about this one. | 我觉得Rush搞不好是对的 |
[36:55] | If I’m reading this correctly, | 如果我正确理解的话 |
[36:57] | The shields can’t take much more. | 防护罩应该支撑不了多久了 |
[36:58] | All the more reason to shoot back. | 也就是给用武器回击多加个理由啰 |
[37:01] | We can’t spare the power. | 但我们又不能抽出能量来 |
[37:02] | Weaken the shields even a little, | 使得防护罩减弱一点也不行 |
[37:04] | And I think they might collapse completely. | 我看它也许会一下子彻底崩溃的 |
[37:05] | Well, that’s what’s going to happen anyway, isn’t it? | 好了,反正无论怎样都会发生的 不是吗? |
[37:06] | Yes, | 是的 |
[37:08] | but maybe, if we’re lucky, not before we jump. | 但也许我们够幸运 在我们进入超光速前就不会 |
[37:09] | Maybe? | 也许? |
[37:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:27] | You got something I can hold this open with? | 你有什么东西能让我 使这口子保持住开的状态吗? |
[37:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:34] | Lieutenant, can you hold that, please? | 中尉 你能按住这里吗? |
[37:37] | Thank you. Hold it up. | 谢谢 请抬一下 |
[37:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:02] | Okay… | 好的 |
[38:04] | Okay, I see it. | 好的 我看到那个了 |
[38:09] | Getting it out’s going to be a bit tricky, but… | 把它拿出点还是有点难度的 不过…… |
[38:12] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[38:16] | Oh, God! | 哦 上帝啊 |
[38:18] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的主 |
[38:20] | Chloe? | |
[38:21] | Eli, this is Scott. | Eli 这是Scott |
[38:22] | We just lost the connection. | 我们这边的连接断线了 |
[38:23] | What the heck is going on down there? | 见鬼的那边到底怎么回事? |
[38:24] | Say again? | 再说一遍? |
[38:25] | We’ve lost the connection. | 我们断线了 |
[38:26] | The doctor is gone. | 医生走了 |
[38:29] | Maybe-maybe there’s too much interference | 也许 也许因为太多干扰了 |
[38:32] | with all the enemy fire on the shields? | 在敌人对防护罩的这么多火力攻击下 |
[38:33] | Fix it. | 修好它 |
[38:34] | What? I’m guessing as it is! | 什么啊? 我就知道是这样! |
[38:38] | Sorry, you’re on your own. | 抱歉 你们要独自力撑了 |
[38:39] | T.J., you get that thing out of him. | T.J. 你把那玩意从他身上取出来 |
[38:41] | Shields aren’t going to last much longer. | 防护罩不会起效多久了 |
[38:42] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我没办法啊 |
[38:44] | How long till we jump? | 还有多久我们才跳进超光速啊? |
[38:45] | Just over a minute. | 只有一分钟多 |
[38:47] | T.J… | |
[38:48] | You get that thing out of him right now, | 你现在马上把那个东西取出来 |
[38:49] | Or I’m going to have to! | 不然我就不得不亲自动手了 |
[38:51] | He’s coming to! | 他醒过来了! |
[38:52] | Hold him down, hold him down! | 把他按住 按下去 |
[38:54] | Give him another dose of anesthetic. | 给他再打一剂麻醉 |
[38:55] | What are you doing to me? | 你们在对我做什么? |
[38:57] | Hold him steady, hold him steady… | 稳稳按住他 按稳点 |
[39:07] | Okay, I can see it. | 好了 我能看到了 |
[39:08] | Chloe… | |
[39:10] | I need you to hold this. | 我需要你按着这里 |
[39:16] | Okay… | |
[39:19] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[39:23] | Okay… | |
[39:25] | All right, I got it. | 好了 我够到了 |
[39:26] | Now pull it out. | 现在把它拉出来 |
[39:40] | I got it. Give it here. | 拿出来了 放在这 |
[39:51] | We got it. | 我们成功了 |
[39:58] | Shields are barely registering! | 防护罩几乎没了 |
[40:08] | We’re jumping! | 我们要跳了! |
[40:24] | Okay, we can close him up. | 好了 我们可以给他缝合了 |
[40:26] | Nice work. | 做的好 |
[40:42] | How’d we do, sir? | 我们情况怎样 长官? |
[40:43] | Well, the ship’s taken some damage. | 呃 飞船造成了一些损坏 |
[40:45] | Eli’s looking into it. | ELI正在检查 |
[40:46] | Anyway, we’re still here. | 不管怎样吧 我们都还完整在这 |
[40:48] | All right, everyone, | 所有人注意 |
[40:51] | I need all of you to head back into your quarters now. | 我命令你们都回到自己住处去 马上执行 |
[40:57] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[40:59] | Sir, we can’t guard ’em all | 长官 我们不能看守他们全部的 |
[41:00] | if we let them split up. | 如果把他们都分开安置 |
[41:02] | It’s over, sergeant. | 都结束了 军士 |
[41:05] | All right, people, | 好了 老乡们 |
[41:06] | you heard the man. | 你们听到命令了? |
[41:08] | Let’s go! | 都走吧! |
[41:38] | So… | 那么 |
[41:39] | I’m open to suggestions. | 我开门纳谏 |
[41:41] | Obviously, we need to find a way to work together. | 显然 我们要找到合作的方式 |
[41:44] | Pretend it never happened, you mean. | 照你说 是假装什么事也没发生过吧? |
[41:48] | You shouldn’t have left him on the planet. | 是你不该把他留在那星球上 |
[41:51] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗? |
[42:03] | It’s not over, sir. | 这都还没完呢 长官 |
[42:06] | No, it isn’t. | 确实没有 |