时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is what Destiny intended from the moment it entered the star system. | 这就是命运号一开始来到这个星系的目的 |
[00:06] | We are going to survive. We are going to make it home. | 我们必须要活下去 我们要把它开回家 |
[00:11] | I’m telling you, the ship came here for a reason! | 我一直跟您说 这飞船停在这是有原因的 |
[00:14] | Destiny is powered by the stars themselves. | 命运号 是利用恒星作为能量 |
[00:18] | He and Young are bumping heads, yes. | 他和Young上校的确是有矛盾 |
[00:20] | Not sure which camp is the better choice. | 不能确定倒向哪边 |
[00:23] | We just pretend nothing happened… | 我们就当做什么事也没发生过 |
[00:24] | We need to be ready for the next encounter. | 我们必须为下次遭遇战做好准备 |
[00:27] | For the sake of the crew. | 为了集体的命运 |
[00:28] | For the sake of the crew. | 为了一条船上的命运 |
[00:31] | Eli, do not let that man take over a single system. | Eli 不许让那男人接管任何一个单独系统 |
[00:32] | He’s doing it anyway. | 反正他已经在接管了 |
[00:34] | We’ve sealed off Colonel Young | 我们封锁住了Young上校 |
[00:36] | and most of the military personnel. | 和其他大部分军人 |
[00:37] | We’ve taken the ship. | 我们夺权了 |
[00:39] | You’ve got our attention. | 我们现在听你说 |
[00:40] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么? |
[00:41] | All military personnel | 所有军职人员 |
[00:42] | to hand over their weapons immediately. | 都立刻缴械 |
[00:44] | I’m just a little surprised | 我只是有一点点惊讶 |
[00:46] | you’re taking Rush’s side. | 你选择站在Rush那边 |
[00:47] | Rush was an inconvenience, | Rush是个麻烦 |
[00:49] | so Colonel Young left him on that planet to die. | 所以Young上校就把他留在那星球上等死 |
[00:52] | He has a transmitter implanted in his chest. | 他胸腔有一个信号发射器 |
[00:54] | That’s how they’ve been following us. | 所以外星人才一直能追踪到我们 |
[00:55] | Even if we survive to the next jump, | 就算我们能活到下次超光速 |
[00:57] | they’ll just track us again. | 他们还是会继续跟踪我们的 |
[00:59] | Obviously we need to find a way to work together. | 显然 我们要找到合作的方式 |
[01:01] | Pretend it never happened? | 照你说 是假装什么事也没发生过吧? |
[01:02] | You shouldn’t have left him on the planet. | 是你不该把他留在那星球上 |
[01:04] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗? |
[01:07] | Stargate Universe 1×13 | 星际之门 宇宙 1×13 字幕:bbs.flyine.net |
[01:53] | Should you be out of bed? | 你不是该躺在床上吗? |
[01:54] | There’s… | 还有… |
[01:56] | There’s too much work to be done. | 还有太多工作要做 |
[01:58] | We’d best get on with it. | 我们最好继续 |
[02:01] | “We?” | “我们”? |
[02:10] | Ready. | 好了 |
[02:13] | All right, go ahead and re-pressurize. | 好的 进行下一步 重新加压 |
[02:16] | Re-pressurizing. | 重新加压中…… |
[02:21] | It’s holding steady. | 很稳定 |
[02:32] | And we’ve got atmosphere. | 空气供应正常 |
[02:34] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[02:35] | Continue with the repairs, | 继续修复工作 |
[02:36] | beginning with navigation and propulsion. | 从导航和推进系统开始 |
[02:38] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[02:42] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么? |
[02:43] | Repairing the damaged shuttle, if that’s all right. | 修复损坏的穿梭机 如果你不介意的话 |
[02:48] | I mean, you just had surgery. | 我是说 你刚刚动过手术 |
[02:49] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我没事 谢谢你 |
[02:50] | You look like you’re ready to drop dead. | 你看起来随时可能倒地身亡的样子 |
[02:53] | And that would be a bad thing? | 那是一件坏事吗? |
[02:55] | Yes, Rush, that would be a bad thing. | 是的 Rush 那会是一件坏事 |
[02:58] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[02:59] | The civilians aboard this ship | 船上的平民不会 |
[03:00] | Didn’t try to take over | 再起来反叛 |
[03:02] | Because they thought I was doing a bang-up job. | 因为他们觉得我的工作非常出色 |
[03:03] | I get that. | 这我明白 |
[03:04] | Well, good for you. | 对你来说是好事 |
[03:05] | I also get | 我也明白 |
[03:07] | that I have to make this work. | 我必须将局面保持下去 |
[03:09] | So I’ve ordered my people | 所以我命令我的人 |
[03:10] | To make a special effort. | 加倍努力 |
[03:12] | I would like to do the same, | 我也会跟他们一样 |
[03:14] | Even with you. | 我会认真和你相处 |
[03:17] | That must have taken quite the effort. | 那可得做不少工作才行呢 |
[03:20] | You have no idea. | 你不会了解的 |
[03:27] | Lieutenant Scott, we just dropped out of ftl. | Scott中尉 我们刚刚跳出超光速飞行 |
[03:29] | Please have a team ready on standby. | 请让一组人随时待命 |
[03:32] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[03:33] | But the gate isn’t dialing. | 星门没有拨号 |
[03:34] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[03:37] | Because there’s nothing there. | 因为那里什么也没有 |
[03:39] | What? | 什么? |
[03:40] | It appears we have dropped out of ftl | 我们好像在真空区跳出了 |
[03:42] | into empty space. | 超光速飞行 |
[03:43] | No planets, no stars, nothing. | 没有星球 没有恒星 什么都没有 |
[03:46] | You might want to re-check that data. | 你该重新检查一下数据 |
[04:08] | The ship… | 在命运号之前撒播星门的那些飞船… |
[04:11] | I thought they send a record | 我一直以为它们会把 |
[04:12] | of the star systems in our path. | 星系数据记录传回来 |
[04:14] | They do. | 没错 |
[04:16] | That star… | 那颗恒星… |
[04:19] | Is not supposed to be here. | 不该在这里 |
[04:24] | All right, sit tight, guys. | 好了 伙计们 继续待着吧 |
[04:27] | Gate’s not dialing. | 星门没有拨号 |
[04:28] | They think it might be some kind of a glitch | 他们认为数据库 |
[04:29] | in the database. | 出了点小问题 |
[04:30] | And here I was worried | 我还担心 |
[04:32] | I’d have to cut short my delicious meal. | 我得提前结束这顿美味的大餐 |
[04:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[04:37] | Look like you might be coming down with something. | 你看起来好像有心事 |
[04:41] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[04:42] | Just… Tired. | 只是…有点累 |
[04:52] | We call that… | 那个应该叫做… |
[04:54] | Cold. Yeah. | – 冷淡 – 没错 |
[04:56] | Yeah, it’s going to take a little time. | 得花点时间 |
[05:00] | And “special effort on our part | “团结一心” |
[05:03] | towards a spirit of cooperation”. | “众志成城” |
[05:05] | Yeah, well, the Colonel’s right about that. | 上校这句话说得对 |
[05:07] | We have to live with these people. | 我们得和这群人一起生活 |
[05:09] | Doesn’t mean I got to like it. | 这不意味着我愿意这样 |
[05:10] | Yeah, you do. | 是啊 你可以不喜欢 |
[05:11] | At least, you have to look like you do. | 可你至少得装个样子 |
[05:13] | Good luck with that. | 祝你们好运了 |
[05:18] | Am I wrong? | 我说错话了吗? |
[05:20] | Does she look like she’s coming down with something? | 难道她看起来不是心事重重的样子吗? |
[05:22] | It’s a g-2 star. | 是一颗光谱分类为G-2的恒星 |
[05:24] | Yellow dwarf, | 黄矮星 |
[05:25] | similar to our own sun. | 和我们自己的太阳非常像 |
[05:28] | Because Destiny didn’t know it was here, | 因为命运号不知道它的存在 |
[05:30] | the star’s gravity well | 这颗恒星的重力井 |
[05:32] | disrupted our propulsion systems, | 扰乱了我们的推进系统 |
[05:36] | causing us to drop out of ftl prematurely. | 导致我们提前结束了超光速飞行 |
[05:39] | It’s a glitch in the technology. | 这是技术上的小缺陷 |
[05:42] | So what happens now? | 会发生什么事? |
[05:44] | We’ve entered a parabolic course. | 我们进入了抛物线轨道 |
[05:46] | Once we’re ’round the star, | 一旦我们环绕这颗恒星飞行 |
[05:48] | we’ll be far enough away | 当飞到远端的时候 |
[05:49] | From its gravitational influence, | 就可以摆脱重力的影响 |
[05:51] | Back into ftl, | 回到超光速飞行 |
[05:53] | And on our way. | 继续前进 |
[05:55] | How long’s that going to take? | 要花多长时间? |
[05:58] | A few weeks. | 好几个星期 |
[06:01] | There is, however, a silver lining. | 不过 有一线希望 |
[06:05] | A planet? | 一颗行星? |
[06:06] | Only one in the solar system, | 这个恒星系里唯一的一颗 |
[06:08] | So far as I can see. | 至少我只看到这一颗 |
[06:09] | About the same size as earth. | 和地球的大小相同 |
[06:13] | Looks close. | 外貌也相像 |
[06:14] | It is. | 没错 |
[06:18] | Within shuttle range. | 在穿梭机的航程内 |
[06:19] | Atmosphere? | 大气状况? |
[06:22] | In a word? Perfect. | 用一个词来概括?“完美” |
[06:34] | I’ve been over the database | 我查阅了数据库 |
[06:37] | A dozen times. | 好多次 |
[06:39] | No evidence of any glitch | 没发现任何故障 |
[06:42] | Or anomaly. | 或者异常 |
[06:45] | Yeah, I couldn’t find anything either. | 是啊 我也没发现 |
[06:48] | It’s like this star just appeared out of nowhere. | 这颗恒星好像是凭空出现的 |
[06:51] | Well, vigorous surface activity, | 恒星表面非常活跃 |
[06:53] | Strong stellar winds, | 有强烈的恒星风 |
[06:55] | Bipolar outflow. | 偶极外向流 |
[06:56] | It’s brand-new, all right. | 看起来非常年轻 |
[06:58] | It’s straight out of t-tauri phase. | 它刚刚脱离金牛T星阶段(T-Tauri Phase) (注:不到数百万年的年轻恒星,大约在一亿年后成为主序星) |
[06:59] | Which would still make it like, what, | 可实际上它已经… |
[07:01] | A hundred million years old? | 有1亿年历史了? |
[07:03] | It’s 200 million. | 是2亿年 |
[07:08] | And how far ahead of us are those gate-seeding ships? | 那些撒播星门的飞船在我们前面多远的地方? |
[07:10] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这毫无道理 |
[07:12] | The ships would have noticed it. | 那些飞船应该能发现它 |
[07:14] | And dropped a shiny new stargate on the planet. | 然后在那颗行星上放下一个小小的星门 |
[07:17] | That’s the weirder thing about this. | 那是整件事中最奇怪的部分 |
[07:18] | I mean, if this star really is this Young, | 我是说 如果这颗恒星真的这么年轻 |
[07:21] | then that planet should still be a ball of molten rock. | 那颗行星应该还是个熔融岩石球 |
[07:39] | All right, we’re through the upper atmosphere. | 现在我们进入高空大气层 |
[07:41] | Everything looks good. | 一切都很正常 |
[07:43] | I’m going to set her down | 我准备在 |
[07:44] | On that land mass directly below us. | 正下方那块陆地上着陆 |
[07:58] | No sign of any wildlife. | 没有任何野生动物的迹象 |
[07:59] | That we can see. | 我们也看到了 |
[08:11] | It’s pure. | 是纯净的 |
[08:20] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[08:22] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:23] | A little sunshine, | 一丝阳光 |
[08:24] | Fresh air, water. | 新鲜的空气 还有水 |
[08:25] | Just what I needed. | 正是我想要的 |
[08:27] | Yo, check this out! | 你们过来看看! |
[08:30] | There’s a whole grove of trees back there | 后面有一片茂密的丛林 |
[08:32] | Loaded with these things. | 长满了这种东西 |
[08:38] | It’s like a kiwi. | 有点像猕猴桃 |
[08:40] | We’ll take it back and do an edibility test… | 把它带回去做可食性鉴定… |
[08:41] | I’ll do one right now. | 我现在就来鉴定吧 |
[08:42] | Greer! | |
[08:43] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么? |
[08:48] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[08:49] | We don’t even know if it’s poisonous. | 我们还不知道它是否有毒 |
[08:51] | We will. | 会知道的 |
[08:54] | We’re getting a ton of plant samples. | 我们采集了一大堆植物标本 |
[08:57] | TJ thinks there’s all sorts of medicinal possibilities. | T.J.认为其中可能有制药素材 |
[09:00] | Well, that’s great, that’s great. | 那太好了 太好了 |
[09:01] | We also found some fruit. | 我们还找到一些水果 |
[09:03] | Greer went ahead and ate one. | Greer已经吃了一个 |
[09:06] | So far he hasn’t had any reactions to it. | 到目前为止 他没有出现不良反应 |
[09:08] | How about water? | 水呢? |
[09:10] | Tons of it. | 多的是 |
[09:11] | Pure, too. | 很纯净 |
[09:13] | We’ll bring back as much of it as we can. | 我们正尽力多带些回来 |
[09:14] | No alien creatures slithering around? | 周围没有外星生物吗? |
[09:16] | No, nothing. | 没有 什么都没有 |
[09:18] | It’s weird, | 真奇怪 |
[09:20] | but it’s daytime, | 可现在是白天 |
[09:21] | so who knows what comes out at night. | 天知道晚上会有什么东西出现 |
[09:22] | All right, load up the shuttle, | 好吧 将穿梭机装满 |
[09:24] | and head on back. | 然后飞回来 |
[09:25] | Do a fly-over of the area on your way. | 从空中把你们所在的区域巡视一遍 |
[09:27] | Copy that. Scott out. | 明白 Scott通话完毕 |
[09:33] | There you are. | 你在这儿 |
[09:35] | This place. | 这地方 |
[09:37] | It reminds me of home. | 让我想起了家乡 |
[09:40] | We used to go camping, | 我们常常去野营 |
[09:43] | Olympic peninsula. | 奥林匹克半岛 |
[09:46] | My dad and I, we’d go hiking | 爸爸和我 我们徒步旅行 |
[09:48] | for days at a time, | 一去就是好几天 |
[09:51] | find these amazing vistas | 路上的景色美不胜收 |
[09:52] | and canyons, | 还有那些峡谷 |
[09:55] | waterfalls… | 瀑布… |
[10:02] | Time to go, TJ. | 该走了 T.J. |
[10:23] | Damn near perfect. | 这里简直太完美了 |
[10:26] | It doesn’t makes any sense, | 这毫无道理 |
[10:28] | the ship not knowing about this place. | 飞船竟然不知道这地方 |
[10:30] | Of all the planets to put a stargate on, | 在所有被安放星门的星球中 |
[10:32] | I would think that… | 我觉得… |
[10:53] | Looks like we weren’t the first ones here. | 看起来我们不是最先来的 |
[10:59] | It’s massive. 2,000 feet high, at least. | 很大 至少有2000英尺高 |
[11:01] | We detected a faint EM field around it, | 我们探测到它的周围有微弱的电磁场 |
[11:03] | but nothing else. | 没有其他异常 |
[11:05] | Those markings. | 那些记号 |
[11:06] | Like some kind of alien language. | 看起来像是某种外星语言 |
[11:09] | Do you think it’s the same ones | 你觉得就是 |
[11:10] | We keep running into? | 我们频繁遭遇的那群外星人吗? |
[11:12] | Not with this level of technology. | 他们没有这种技术水平 |
[11:14] | What, to build this thing? | 什么?造一个这东西需要高科技? |
[11:16] | No… | 不是… |
[11:18] | To create a planet. | 造一颗星球 |
[11:21] | They actually built this planet? | 这颗星球是他们造出来的? |
[11:25] | The Genesis device. | “起源装置” |
[11:29] | The end of wrath of Kahn. | 《可汗之怒》的结尾 (注:《星际旅行》系列电影的第二部) |
[11:31] | The reason why Destiny had no knowledge | 之所以命运号对 |
[11:33] | of this star system | 这个恒星系毫不知情 |
[11:35] | is that it was placed there | 因为撒播星门的飞船通过之后 |
[11:36] | After the gate-seeding ships had passed through. | 它才被安放到这里 |
[11:38] | Wait, you’re telling me they built the star too? | 等等 你是说 恒星也是他们造的? |
[11:42] | That would make them | 照你这么一说 |
[11:43] | the number one all-time advanced civilization. | 他们将是历史上最发达的文明 |
[11:46] | That would be an understatement. | 远不止这样 |
[11:47] | Okay, so, what do weo about this? | 好吧 我们该怎么办? |
[11:49] | We send a team back down there. | 我们派一个小组再去一次 |
[11:51] | What? | 什么? |
[11:53] | Look, our orbit has been refined. | 听着 我们的轨道被改变了 |
[11:55] | It’s going to be four weeks, | 需要四个星期 |
[11:56] | Two days, seven hours | 两天…七个小时 |
[11:58] | Before we jump back to ftl. | 然后才能重返超光速飞行 |
[11:59] | I’m proposing | 我建议 |
[12:00] | We take advantage of the wait. | 不如在等待的时间里去探险 |
[12:01] | I thought you said | 你好像说过 |
[12:02] | We were almost out of shuttle range. | 我们就快超出穿梭机的航程了 |
[12:04] | We are, but… | 没错 可是… |
[12:06] | We’re going to swing back into range | 一旦环绕恒星飞行 |
[12:09] | Once we circle the star | 在超光速飞行之前 |
[12:11] | And before we jump to ftl. | 我们能再次回到航程内 |
[12:13] | We send a team down now, | 我们现在派个小组下去 |
[12:14] | And we can pick them back up in a month’s time, | 一个月后再把他们接回来 |
[12:16] | Loaded with supplies. | 装满补给品 |
[12:18] | We time it right on the return, | 如果我们精确计算好返程时间 |
[12:19] | We could take two, maybe three trips. | 可以往返两次 甚至三次 |
[12:21] | What about the aliens? | 外星人怎么办? |
[12:24] | We didn’t see them. | 我们没看到他们 |
[12:25] | Well, it doesn’t mean that they’re not around. | 这不代表他们不会出现 |
[12:28] | Look, we have three hours left | 听着 三个小时之后 |
[12:31] | Before we’re out of shuttle range. | 我们将超出穿梭机的航程 |
[12:33] | If we’re going to do this, we have to do it quickly. | 如果我们打算这么做 就必须马上行动 |
[12:36] | Okay, okay, | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:38] | Just to say this out loud, | 我要提醒你们 |
[12:41] | Assuming that this star and this planet | 假如这颗恒星和它的行星真的 |
[12:44] | Were created | 是被 |
[12:45] | By the most incredibly advanced | 有史以来最最先进的外星人 |
[12:47] | Aliens ever, | 制造的 |
[12:49] | maybe they don’t want anyone messing around with it. | 或许他们不希望任何人上去胡闹 |
[12:52] | We need the food and medicine. | 我们需要食物和药品 |
[12:54] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[12:56] | The gains outweigh the risks. | 受益大于风险 |
[12:57] | Do they? | 真的? |
[12:58] | We’re 0-for-3 | |
[13:00] | on close encounters of the third kind. | 没看过《第三类接触》(电影)吗? |
[13:02] | What makes you think | 你们凭什么认为 |
[13:03] | That these guys are going to be any different? | 这些家伙会不一样? |
[13:05] | I’m not sending anyone down there | 没有保护措施 |
[13:07] | Without protection. | 我是不会派人下去的 |
[13:08] | And we’ll have the shuttle | 如果要撤退 |
[13:09] | In case we got to bug out. | 我们还有穿梭机呢 |
[13:10] | Eli… | |
[13:12] | Everything we do out here is a risk. | 我们在这里所做的一切都是冒险 |
[13:19] | TJ… | |
[13:22] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:23] | I heard you found some plants | 我听说你找到了一些植物 |
[13:25] | with possible analgesic properties? | 可能有镇静剂的功效? |
[13:28] | Yes, high concentration of salic. | 高浓度的硅铝质 |
[13:30] | Similar to aspirin. | 和阿司匹林类似 |
[13:32] | You got a headache? | 你头疼吗? |
[13:33] | Only since I’ve been on this ship. | 到这艘船上以后才出现的 |
[13:39] | Take these, steep them in hot water, | 拿着 把它们放进热水里 |
[13:41] | And drink it. | 喝下去 |
[13:43] | So, you’re joining the team | 你打算加入探险队 |
[13:46] | Going down to the planet? | 到下面那颗星球上去? |
[13:48] | Yeah, all types of medicinals. | 是啊 那么多药用材料 |
[13:49] | I, can’t pass it up. | 我不能错过 |
[13:52] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[13:53] | Oh, I don’t know. | 哦 我不知道 |
[13:55] | I mean, part of me wants to, but… | 我是说 我有点想去 但是… |
[13:58] | What if Rush’s calculations are off? | 如果Rush的计算错误呢? |
[14:00] | Can we trust him? | 我们能相信他吗? |
[14:04] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[14:09] | I want ’round the clock watch on camps. | 营地必须有人轮班值守 |
[14:11] | Guard details on every science team | 要严加保护 |
[14:13] | Going into the woods. | 每一支进入丛林的科研小组 |
[14:14] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[14:15] | Hopefully we’ll be able to fix the damaged shuttle | 但愿我们能在你回来前 |
[14:17] | before you return, | 修复损坏的穿梭机 |
[14:18] | and double up on supplies we can bring back. | 让我们能运送的补给品翻倍 |
[14:22] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[14:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:25] | You’re coming too? | 你也去? |
[14:27] | Is there a problem with that? | 有问题吗? |
[14:28] | No. | 没有 |
[14:30] | Happy camping. | 野营愉快 |
[14:36] | You all set? | 都准备好了? |
[14:37] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[14:39] | Cole will be looking after franklin in the infirmary | 我不在的时候 |
[14:40] | While I’m away. | Cole会留在医务舱里照看Franklin |
[14:41] | I told her to contact me | 我告诉她 如果他的情况有任何变化 |
[14:43] | If there’s any change in his condition. | 就立即联系我 |
[14:47] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的事吗? |
[14:50] | No, sir. | 没有了 长官 |
[15:04] | We’re clear. | 准备完毕 |
[15:07] | We’ll see you in a month. | 一个月之后再见 |
[16:01] | All right, folks, you got the whole month | 好了 伙计们 你们有整整一个月时间 |
[16:03] | To enjoy the scenery. | 来欣赏美丽的风景 |
[16:05] | We need to set up camp, establish a perimeter. | 我们要建立营地 设好防线 |
[16:07] | Sun moves that way. | 太阳往那个方向降落 |
[16:09] | Guys? | 伙计们? |
[16:10] | Over here? | 过来一下? |
[16:12] | Sun moves that way, so that’s west, okay? | 太阳往那个方向降落 那边是西 |
[16:15] | River’s back that way about half a klick… | 那边过去半“公里”有一条河… |
[16:17] | Uh, kilometer. | 呃 是“千米” |
[16:18] | We’ll sleep in the shuttle for now, | 我们暂时在穿梭机里过夜 |
[16:20] | But I want shelters built asap. | 但我希望帐篷能尽快安装好 |
[16:23] | How many of you guys have gone camping before? | 你们中多少人曾经参加过野营? |
[16:27] | Well, okay, that’s fine. | 好了 没关系 |
[16:29] | Just watch, ask, and learn. | 多看 多问 多学 |
[16:31] | You guys know your team assignments. | 你们应该都明白各自的分组 |
[16:32] | Let’s get going. | 我们开始吧 |
[16:40] | I don’t have a team yet. | 我还没有分组 |
[16:42] | Oh, yeah, right, sorry. | 哦 是啊 对不起 |
[16:44] | Do you feel like helping TJ with plants? | 你可以帮助T.J.采摘植物吗? |
[16:46] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[16:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:52] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! | 嘿! |
[16:54] | What’s going on over here? | 这里怎么回事? |
[16:55] | I’m not digging the latrine. | 我才不要挖厕所呢! |
[17:01] | Is that what you told him to do? | 你叫他做那种事情? |
[17:02] | Somebody’s got to do it. | 总得有人去做 |
[17:08] | True enough. | 完全正确 |
[17:09] | Start digging. | 开始挖吧 |
[17:11] | What? | 什么? |
[17:12] | No, you can’t make me. | 不 你不能命令我 |
[17:13] | You too. | 你也一起 |
[17:14] | But sergeant, I… | 可是中士 我… |
[17:15] | You’re going to dig, okay? | 给我挖 听明白了? |
[17:17] | Rb you’re both going to dig, | 你们两个一起挖 |
[17:18] | And you’re going to love every moment of it, | 学会好好相处 |
[17:20] | Or you will keep digging until you do. | 不然我叫你们一直挖下去… 直到你们学会… |
[17:25] | The spirit of co-operation. | “团结一致” |
[17:27] | We’re all friends now. | 我们现在是朋友 |
[17:34] | So we’ll photograph and log | 我们拍摄并记录 |
[17:36] | Every plant we find. | 找到的每一样植物 |
[17:38] | Don’t ingest anything | 别吃任何东西 |
[17:40] | Until we do a proper edibility test. | 除非做过可食性鉴定 |
[17:43] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[17:44] | Yeah, just… | 没事 只是… |
[17:50] | It’s passing. I’m fine. | 一会就没事了 |
[17:58] | The amount of food and water | 船上(命运号)的食物和水 |
[18:00] | We get on that ship, | 那么少 |
[18:02] | It’s a wonder we’re not all fainting | 我们没有因为营养不良而晕倒 |
[18:03] | From malnutrition. | 真是个奇迹 |
[18:07] | Well, I just got the word. | 我刚接到消息 |
[18:08] | Destiny is now officially out of range. | 命运号已正式驶离航程了 |
[18:11] | No turning back. | 没有回头路了 |
[18:13] | We are stuck here. | 我们得靠自己 |
[18:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:42] | How’s it going? | 情况怎么样? |
[18:44] | Well, I hope they bring back tons of food. | 我希望他们能多带点食物 |
[18:47] | The last of that fruit that they brought back | 上次他们带回来的那种水果 |
[18:48] | Is already gone. | 已经吃完了 |
[18:51] | Or so you think. | 还有一个 |
[19:00] | Snuck this earlier. | 我先前偷出来的 |
[19:03] | I’ll split it with you | 我们一人一半 |
[19:04] | if you promise not to rat me out. | 但你得答应不举报我 |
[19:07] | Deal. | 成交 |
[19:12] | So, tell me… | 告诉我… |
[19:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:16] | You think it’s possible to create a star? | 你觉得制造一颗恒星有可能吗? |
[19:20] | Nah! No way. | 不!没门 |
[19:22] | Now, being transported to a ship | 被传送到 |
[19:25] | On the other side of the universe | 宇宙另一端的一艘飞船上… |
[19:26] | By a wormhole, | 通过一个虫洞 |
[19:27] | That’s totally doable. | 那是完全可以实现的 |
[19:34] | Look, that star just appeared out of nowhere, | 听着 那颗恒星凭空出现 |
[19:38] | And the planet’s age doesn’t match. | 而行星的年龄又与之不符 |
[19:41] | If some all-powerful alien beings | 如果不是 |
[19:43] | Didn’t create it, | 某种强大的外星生物所为 |
[19:46] | Who did? | 那会是谁? |
[20:00] | Aw, jeez, hey, I’m sorry! | 嘿 对不起! |
[20:02] | I’ll go somewhere else. | 我到别的地方去 |
[20:03] | Oh, no. | 哦 不用 |
[20:04] | No, no, that’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[20:08] | Hey, I wanted to thank you. | 嘿 我要谢谢你 |
[20:09] | I know all the military personnel | 我知道所有军人都想 |
[20:12] | Are trying to mend fences, | 和我们改善关系 |
[20:14] | But you’re one of the few | 但你是少数几个 |
[20:16] | Who actually seems to mean it. | 说到做到的人 |
[20:18] | Yeah, well, we’ve got to work it out, right? | 我们得共同面对 不是吗? |
[20:20] | It’s interesting | 有意思的是 |
[20:21] | that we’ve now been given the time down here | 现在我们有机会在这里体验 |
[20:22] | to do that. | “团结” |
[20:23] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[20:25] | we were pretty lucky to find this place. | 能找到这地方是我们的运气 |
[20:27] | My mom used to say there’s no such thing as luck. | 我妈妈曾说 世界上没有运气 |
[20:30] | Only the hand of God, | 只有上帝之手 |
[20:32] | giving you a little help when you need it most. | 当你最需要的时候 给你小小的帮助 |
[20:36] | Somewhere along the line, | 长久以来 |
[20:37] | I mean, I stopped believing all that, | 我是说 我已经不再相信这句话了 |
[20:40] | But now… | 可现在… |
[20:43] | I look at this place, | 我看着这地方 |
[20:45] | Put right in our path | 它就出现在我们面前 |
[20:48] | For us to find. | 等着我们去寻找它 |
[20:51] | Tell me that isn’t a miracle. | 你能说这不是奇迹吗? |
[20:55] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 情况怎么样? |
[20:57] | Great. | 很好 |
[20:58] | Terrible. | 糟糕 |
[21:00] | Which is it? | 到底怎么回事? |
[21:01] | Propulsion’s almost completely shot. | 推进系统几乎完全毁掉了 |
[21:03] | Might be able to get to the point | 或许刚好能让我们飞到 |
[21:04] | Where we can fly down to the planet, | 下面那颗星球上去 |
[21:06] | But there’s no way it’s going to have enough power | 但是它没有足够的动力 |
[21:07] | To get back up. | 返回来 |
[21:08] | So there’s that. | 情况就这样 |
[21:09] | We’re making some progress on navigation. | 导航系统的情况要好一些 |
[21:11] | We can turn left, | 能够向左转 |
[21:12] | But not right, or up, or down. | 但是不能向右,或者上下 |
[21:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:15] | Why did you say “great”? | 为什么你说“很好”? |
[21:18] | We can turn left. | 我们能向左转 |
[21:20] | Colonel Young. | Young上校 |
[21:24] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[21:25] | While Destiny ‘s engines are off-line, | 当命运号的引擎离线后 |
[21:28] | I’d like to use the extra power to strengthen the shield, | 我想用剩余的能量来强化护盾 |
[21:30] | Maybe explore some damaged areas in the ship, | 也许可以探索船上损坏的部分区域 |
[21:33] | Possibly make some repairs. | 还可以做些维修工作 |
[21:35] | Reclaim some real estate. | 你想搞“房地产开发”? |
[21:37] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:39] | You go ahead. | 去做吧 |
[21:41] | I’ll have Lieutenant James put a team together. | 我会让James中尉准备一个小组 |
[21:43] | You two, you keep at it. | 你们两个 继续修理它 |
[21:45] | You have a month to get this thing to fly | 你们有一个月的时间来让这玩意 |
[21:47] | to and from that planet | 往返那颗星球 |
[21:48] | and do more than make a left turn. | 别让它只能“往左拐” |
[21:54] | Fate brought us here? | 命运把我们带到这里? |
[21:56] | I don’t know, maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[21:57] | Maybe that’s what brought us to Icarus | 也许命运把我们带到伊卡洛斯基地 |
[21:59] | and then Destiny. | 然后是命运号 |
[22:02] | You don’t believe that? | 你不相信? |
[22:06] | You miss your flight and the plane crashes. | 当飞机坠毁的时候 你正好错过了航班 |
[22:07] | You weren’t spared for a reason. | 那是没有道理可讲的 |
[22:08] | God doesn’t have a master plan for you. | 上帝不会为你而准备什么“总体计划” |
[22:10] | Things just happen. | 该发生的事情就会发生 |
[22:11] | So we’re born, we live, we die? | 生老病死? |
[22:15] | It’s all random? | 都是随机的? |
[22:17] | Yeah, and along the way, you do the best | 是啊 在这条路上 不管你遇到什么事 |
[22:18] | with whatever crap you happen to step in. | 都得尽最大的努力 |
[22:27] | I’m starting to get a bad feeling. | 我有一种不好的感觉 |
[22:31] | Me too. | 我一样 |
[22:33] | I’m afraid we made a mistake | 我担心送那些人到那颗星球上去 |
[22:37] | Sending those people down to that planet. | 是个错误 |
[22:42] | No… | 不… |
[22:45] | The mistake was not going with them. | 不能让错误伴随着他们 |
[24:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[24:44] | Here… | 过来… |
[24:46] | Gosh… | 天哪… |
[24:48] | I thought you were feeling better. | 我还以为你感觉好些了 |
[24:50] | Yeah. I am. | 是的 是好些了 |
[24:52] | Here, let me help you back to camp. | 我带你回营地去吧 |
[24:55] | You should lie down. | 你该躺下 |
[24:56] | No, Chloe… | 不 Chloe… |
[24:58] | I’m not sick. | 我没得病 |
[25:10] | How far along? | (怀孕)多久了? |
[25:12] | About 15 weeks. | 大概15个星期 |
[25:14] | Right before we left Icarus, | 就在我们离开伊卡洛斯基地前不久 |
[25:16] | but nobody knows, | 可没人知道 |
[25:18] | and I’d like to keep it that way. | 我也不想告诉任何人 |
[25:19] | Well, eventually they’re going to… | 可他们最终还是会… |
[25:21] | I know, | 我知道 |
[25:22] | I know, but not now. | 我知道 但现在不行 |
[25:23] | I’ll figure out when the right time is. | 我会找一个合适的时机 |
[25:26] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[25:27] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:29] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[25:30] | Back on the ship, I wasn’t doing well, | 在飞船上的时候 我的情况并不好 |
[25:33] | getting anemic, | 有点贫血 |
[25:35] | But out here, | 可在这里 |
[25:36] | With all the food and water… | 有了这些食物和水… |
[25:38] | Actually, the morning sickness is a good sign. | 其实 (孕妇)晨吐是一个好的迹象 |
[25:43] | What about the father? | 孩子的父亲呢? |
[25:50] | What the hell is it? | 这到底是什么玩意? |
[25:51] | I don’t know yet. | 我现在还不知道 |
[25:54] | Looks like a robot. | 看起来像个机器人 |
[25:57] | Figure it out. | 查清楚 |
[25:59] | Oh, yeah, no problem. | 好吧 没问题 |
[26:00] | Once I’ve attended to the other hundred things | 等我处理完日程表上 |
[26:01] | On my list. | 另外一百件事情 |
[26:02] | You can always put somebody else on it. | 你可以叫别人去做 |
[26:04] | I’m not going to have anyone touch this thing | 我不会让任何人去碰它 |
[26:05] | Without me present. | 如果我不在场 |
[26:07] | I’m going to get to it, Colonel. | 还是我来吧 上校 |
[26:10] | Close it up. | 关上它 |
[26:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:19] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[26:21] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[26:23] | Homesick for Destiny? | 想念命运号了? |
[26:24] | Only a few more days till we head back. | 再过几天我们就要回去了 |
[26:29] | Honestly? | 说实话? |
[26:30] | No. | 不 |
[26:33] | I’m not. | 我不想回去 |
[26:37] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[26:41] | I’m starting to wonder if Dr. Caine is right. | 我在想 或许Caine博士说得对 |
[26:45] | That it’s no accident we found this planet. | 我们发现这颗星球并非偶然 |
[26:48] | We were brought here by God? | 是上帝带我们来的? |
[26:50] | Or whoever. | 不管是谁 |
[26:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:54] | I mean, if some alien beings | 我是说 如果有外星生物 |
[26:56] | Are powerful enough to create this place… | 强大到可以创造这种地方… |
[27:01] | Maybe there is some kind of | 或许宇宙中会存在 |
[27:03] | Higher power in the universe | 某种更高级的力量 |
[27:05] | That knew we were in trouble, | 知道我们遇到困境 |
[27:07] | Put this planet here for us to find. | 将这颗星球放到这里 等着我们发现 |
[27:10] | Maybe it’s time we stop thinking about… | 也许我们该停止怀疑… |
[27:15] | Oh, hey, what’s that? | 哦 嘿 那是什么? |
[27:32] | When? | 什么时候的事? |
[27:33] | Tonight, just now, | 今天晚上 就是刚才 |
[27:34] | coming from the obelisk, | 从方尖碑里发出来的 |
[27:36] | shooting straight up into the sky. | 笔直射入天空 |
[27:37] | Dr. Volker detected some kind of a… | Volker博士探测到一种… |
[27:41] | A strange radiation. | 一种奇怪的辐射 |
[27:43] | He’s working on it. | 他正在研究 |
[27:45] | It’s like this whole thing suddenly came to life. | 好像这东西突然活过来了 |
[27:48] | Why now? | 为什么是现在? |
[27:49] | Why not when they first got there? | 为什么不在他们刚去的时候? |
[27:51] | Perhaps their initial impact | 也许他们最初登陆时的行为 |
[27:53] | Wasn’t enough to trigger an alert. | 还不足以触发警报 |
[27:55] | But now… | 可是现在… |
[27:56] | So this light, | 这道光线 |
[27:59] | You think it’ll bring the aliens back to the planet? | 你觉得它会把外星人带回这颗星球? |
[28:01] | You won’t be there to find out. | 你没法亲自去查证 |
[28:03] | Destiny is almost in range. | 命运号就快回到航程范围内了 |
[28:06] | Colonel Young wants us to start breaking up camp, | Young上校命令我们开始拆除营地 |
[28:09] | get ready to head back. | 做好返回准备 |
[28:11] | What about the obelisk? | 方尖碑怎么办? |
[28:12] | I need time to figure out… | 我需要时间查明… |
[28:13] | We don’t have enough time. | 我们没有足够的时间了 |
[28:14] | We need to be ready to fly | 我们得做好飞行准备 |
[28:16] | as soon as Destiny is in range | 只要命运号进入航程 |
[28:17] | so we can make a couple trips, | 我们能多往返几次 |
[28:20] | and get all that food back to the ship. | 将尽可能多的食物带回船上 |
[28:24] | All right, people, | 好了 大家听着 |
[28:25] | you heard the man. Move your asses! | 快点行动吧! |
[28:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:36] | Yes? | 是吗? |
[28:37] | Yes. Well… | 是的 嗯… |
[28:39] | No. | 不 |
[28:40] | Again with this? | 又一次意见不统一? |
[28:42] | The shuttle can fly. | 穿梭机可以飞 |
[28:44] | It can now go both left and right | 现在左右没问题 |
[28:45] | and up and down. | 上下也没问题 |
[28:46] | But like I said before, | 正如我先前所说的 |
[28:47] | too many problems with propulsion. | 推进系统问题太多 |
[28:50] | Fact is, we may never be able to fully repair it. | 事实上 我们或许永远无法完整修复它 |
[28:54] | All kinds of citrus-type fruits, | 各种类似柑橘的水果 |
[28:56] | beans, potatoes… | 豆科植物 马铃薯… |
[28:58] | Sweet potatoes. | 甘薯 |
[28:59] | Scott says they’re amazing. | Scott说它们很好吃 |
[29:01] | They cannot get back here fast enough. | 真希望他们马上回来 |
[29:05] | You seem concerned, Dr. Rush. | 你好像有点担心?Rush博士? |
[29:07] | Something we should know about? | 有什么该让我们知道的吗? |
[29:10] | No. | 没有 |
[29:12] | No problems with your calculations, right? | 你的计算没有问题吗? |
[29:14] | The shuttle will return as scheduled? | 穿梭机会按原计划返回? |
[29:17] | Yeah, and Destiny will leave this system | 是啊 然后命运号离开这个星系 |
[29:22] | never knowing who created it… | 永远不知道谁创造了它… |
[29:25] | Or why. | 还有…为什么 |
[29:54] | You might want to give her some time. | 你该给她一点时间 |
[29:56] | Well, we’re breaking camp, | 我们在拆除营地 |
[29:58] | and she just takes off without telling me? | 她却一声不吭地自己跑开了? |
[29:59] | She’s thinking about staying here. | 她很想留下来 |
[30:00] | A lot of people are. | 许多人都想 |
[30:01] | Come on, | 听着 |
[30:03] | you can’t be surprised. | 你不该感到惊讶 |
[30:04] | You’ve heard people talking about it. | 你听见人们谈论这件事 |
[30:06] | They like it here. | 他们喜欢这里 |
[30:07] | I like it here too, but we cannot stay. | 我也喜欢这里 但我们不能留下 |
[30:10] | It is out of the question. | 这毋庸置疑 |
[30:11] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[30:12] | If people want to stay, they have the right… | 如果人们想留下 他们有权… |
[30:14] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到底去哪了? |
[30:15] | We’ve got to move. | 我们要出发了 |
[30:18] | I’m not going. | 我不走 |
[30:21] | Okay, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[30:22] | I understand how you feel. | 我理解你的感受 |
[30:23] | I like it here too, but we cannot stay. | 我也喜欢这里 但我们不能留下 |
[30:25] | The Colonel gave us orders… | 上校给我们下了命令… |
[30:26] | Matt, don’t! | Matt 不要! |
[30:28] | I can’t go back there. | 我不能回去 |
[30:29] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[30:30] | It’s safer here. | 在这里更安全 |
[30:31] | Safer? | 更安全? |
[30:34] | The aliens who built this rock may be on their way back! | 建造这些石头的外星人可能正赶回来! |
[30:36] | Then good. | 那更好 |
[30:37] | I mean, if they’re advanced enough | 我是说 如果他们先进到 |
[30:38] | To build a solar system, | 可以建造恒星系 |
[30:41] | I know they can help us get back home. | 他们也一定能帮我们返回家园 |
[30:43] | Not if they don’t wipe us out first. | 说不定他们打算消灭我们 |
[30:46] | Why do you immediately think | 为什么你脑子里只想着 |
[30:47] | They’re going to harm us? | 他们会伤害我们? |
[30:49] | I’m sorry, do you not remember what the last aliens did to you? | 对不起 你不记得上一群外星人对你做过什么了? |
[30:52] | This planet was created for us. | 这颗星球是为我们而造的 |
[30:54] | We were led here for a reason. | 我们被引到这里来是有原因的 |
[30:57] | Oh, for God’s sake… | 哦 上帝保佑… |
[30:59] | What if they don’t come back? | 如果他们不回来呢? |
[31:01] | Then what? | 那又怎么样? |
[31:02] | I’m okay with that. | 我无所谓 |
[31:05] | I’m healthier here. | 我在这里感觉更健康 |
[31:06] | There’s of food and plenty of water. | 这里有食物 还有大量的水 |
[31:07] | And we’re bringing a ton of it back! | 我们会带大量补给品回去! |
[31:09] | And eventually, it’ll run out. | 它们最终还是会消耗光的 |
[31:12] | Okay, what about the winters? | 好吧 冬天怎么办? |
[31:14] | Dr. Volker, you said you found evidence | Volker博士 你说你找到了证据 |
[31:16] | It gets very cold here. | 这里会变得非常寒冷 |
[31:18] | Yes, well below freezing, | 没错 温度远低于冰点 |
[31:20] | For months, TJ. | 持续好几个月 T.J. |
[31:22] | So we’ll build better shelters. | 我们建造更好的庇护所 |
[31:23] | I don’t even think it will come to that. | 我觉得不会到那一步 |
[31:24] | The beings who created this world will return. | 建造这个世界的种族会回来的 |
[31:27] | And they will help us get back home. | 他们会帮助我们返回家园 |
[31:29] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[31:31] | You would rather take your chances out here | 你宁愿把赌注下在这里 |
[31:32] | Than on Destiny? | 也不相信命运号? |
[31:34] | We don’t know where that ship is going, | 我们不知道那艘船要去哪 |
[31:36] | or if we’ll ever even make it home. | 也不知道我们能否返回家园 |
[31:37] | There’s a stargate on it. | 飞船上有一个星门 |
[31:38] | As long as we have the potential to connect… | 只要我们有机会连接… |
[31:39] | Matt… | |
[31:44] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[31:50] | I can’t go back there. | 我不能回去 |
[31:53] | I can’t stand the thought of raising a child on that ship. | 一想到要在船上抚养孩子 我无法接受 |
[32:04] | We are in range. | 我们进入航程了 |
[32:05] | You are clear to make the first trip back. | 可以开始运送第一批物资 |
[32:07] | We only have the one shuttle, so time is of the essence. | 我们只有一架穿梭机 所以时间非常宝贵 |
[32:10] | Sir… | 长官 |
[32:13] | We have a problem down here. | 我们遇到点麻烦 |
[32:14] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[32:15] | Some of the people have decided | 一些人决心… |
[32:17] | that they would like to stay behind on the planet. | 要留在这颗星球上 |
[32:19] | Well, you tell them no. | 告诉他们不行 |
[32:21] | I tried, sir. | 我试过了 长官 |
[32:23] | They have pretty much made up their minds. | 他们心意已决 |
[32:25] | Who are they? | 哪些人? |
[32:28] | 11 people total. | 总共11个人 |
[32:31] | Dr. Caine, | Caine博士 |
[32:34] | Chloe, | |
[32:36] | Lieutenant Johansen… | Johansen中尉… |
[32:37] | What? | 什么? |
[32:39] | No! Scott, you tell them… | 不!Scott 你告诉他们… |
[32:41] | And me. | 还有我 |
[32:47] | 11? | 11个? |
[32:48] | Including some of my own people. | 其中包括我自己的人 |
[32:51] | And Scott, he has the nerve | 还有Scott 他竟然有胆子 |
[32:52] | to ask me to fly him back down to the planet | 要求我把他送回那颗星球 |
[32:54] | after he drops off the ones returning to the ship. | 等他把其他人都运回来 |
[32:56] | Well, look, I can understand | 听着 我能理解 |
[32:57] | some of them wanting to stay, | 其中一些人想留下 |
[32:59] | but Lieutenant Scott and TJ? | 但Scott中尉和T.J.? |
[33:01] | Yeah, he says he feels an obligation | 没错 他说他觉得自己有责任 |
[33:03] | to help the people survive down there. | 帮助那些人在那里生存 |
[33:06] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[33:07] | What am I going to do? | 我打算怎么办? |
[33:08] | I’m going to make sure they don’t stay down there, | 我要让他们全都回来 |
[33:09] | That’s for damn sure. | 非回来不可 |
[33:10] | No, no, you cannot force them to come back. | 不 你不能强迫他们回来 |
[33:12] | Oh, I think he can. | 哦 我想他能 |
[33:14] | We’re going to lose more people | 在这艘船飞行的过程中 |
[33:16] | Through attrition aboard this ship. | 我们肯定会损失一些人 |
[33:18] | We simply cannot afford to shed that many people | 但一次损失那么多 |
[33:20] | At one time. | 是我们不能接受的 |
[33:21] | So, what do you expect him to do? | 你想让他怎么做? |
[33:22] | Bring them back at gunpoint? | 用枪逼他们回来? |
[33:23] | Well, if it comes to that, yes. | 如果非要那么做 未尝不可 |
[33:27] | You allow Lieutenant Scott | 你允许Scott中尉 |
[33:29] | to return with those who want to come back to Destiny, | 将那些愿意回命运号的人送回来 |
[33:32] | then send down a military detail and round up the rest. | 然后派一群士兵围捕其他人 |
[33:35] | Oh, that’s great, Rush, coming from you. | 哦 太好了 Rush 这是你的主意 |
[33:36] | First you want to kick the military out, | 起先你打算除掉军人 |
[33:38] | and now you want us rounding people up | 现在你又想让我们 |
[33:40] | at gunpoint. | 用武力围捕平民 |
[33:43] | Colonel, | 上校 |
[33:45] | those people have the right | 那些人有权 |
[33:47] | to make their own decisions about their future. | 决定他们自己的未来 |
[33:53] | Not all of the | 不是所有人 |
[33:58] | Did you… | 你… |
[34:01] | Did you tell him about me? | 你把我的事告诉他了? |
[34:04] | I’ll let you do that. | 我会让你自己说 |
[34:05] | It’s not my place. | 这与我无关 |
[34:11] | He is the father, right? | 他是孩子的父亲 对吧? |
[34:18] | I caught a few looks between you. | 我瞥见过你们对望时的眼神 |
[34:21] | I don’t think anyone else knew. | 我想没人知道 |
[34:22] | I haven’t heard any rumors or anything. | 我没听到过任何传言 |
[34:29] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[34:31] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[34:35] | You are going to be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[34:40] | I’ll be here, | 我陪着你 |
[34:43] | and I’m not going to let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你发生任何事 |
[34:58] | Have you gone mad? | 你疯了吗? |
[34:59] | Oh, man, look, I really don’t want to argue with you. | 听着 我真的不想跟你吵 |
[35:00] | You’re letting them stay? | 你打算让他们留下? |
[35:01] | Not all of them. | 不是所有人 |
[35:02] | And you’re giving them a shuttle? | 你给他们一架穿梭机? |
[35:03] | The damaged shuttle. | 损坏的那架 |
[35:04] | It’s not damaged anymore! | 已经修好了! |
[35:05] | Didn’t you say | 你不是说 |
[35:07] | That the shuttle may never be fully functional? | 这架穿梭机可能永远无法完全修复吗? |
[35:08] | We may need the shuttle for any number of reasons… | 在很多情形下 我们都可能需要这架穿梭机… |
[35:10] | I’m not going to leave those people down there with nothing… | 我不会让下面那些人一无所有 |
[35:11] | You cannot let them stay, Colonel… | 你不能让他们留下 上校… |
[35:12] | I have made my decision. | 我已经决定了 |
[35:16] | Is it ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[35:17] | Yeah, but there’s still some issues | 是的 但还有一些问题 |
[35:20] | as to whether it can hold up | 并且我们不知道它能否 |
[35:21] | through atmospheric entry. | 穿越大气层 |
[35:23] | Questions that are about to be answered. | 答案马上就揭晓了 |
[35:34] | Eli just radioed. | Eli刚刚用无线电联络过 |
[35:36] | Colonel Young is on his way down here. | Young上校准备下来 |
[35:39] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:40] | How? | 怎么下来? |
[35:49] | We’re entering upper atmosphere. | 我们进入上层大气 |
[36:02] | So far so good. | 到目前为止一切正常 |
[36:07] | Come on, hold it together. | 坚持住! |
[36:16] | Yeah, right there! | 看 在那里 |
[36:22] | Destiny, this is Young. | 命运号 我是Young |
[36:24] | I made it through. | 我成功了 |
[36:44] | Has anyone changed their minds about returning to the ship? | 有谁改变主意打算回船上去吗? |
[36:48] | No. | 没有 |
[36:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:52] | Here’s the deal. | 这是条件 |
[36:54] | I am leaving the damaged shuttle bend | 我把损坏的穿梭机留下 |
[36:57] | for those who want to stay. | 给那些想留下的人 |
[37:02] | You can use it for shelter and power, | 你们能用它作为庇护所和能源供给 |
[37:04] | Fly around in short hops on the surface. | 在星球表面做一些短途飞行 |
[37:07] | You will not be able to leave the atmosphere, | 你们无法离开大气层 |
[37:09] | so don’t even try. | 不用白费力气了 |
[37:11] | What it will do | 它能做的 |
[37:13] | Is give you guys a fighting chance | 就是给你们这些人在这里生存下去 |
[37:15] | While you are down here, | 创造更好的机会 |
[37:17] | Especially with winter on the way. | 特别是冬天即将来临 |
[37:19] | Thank you, Colonel. I know this isn’t… | 谢谢你 上校 我知道这不是… |
[37:21] | I’m not finished. | 我没说完 |
[37:22] | I will leave it for you only under one condition. | 我还有一个条件 |
[37:26] | All military personnel will return with me to Destiny. | 所有军事人员都必须跟我回命运号 |
[37:32] | Reject my proposal, | 拒绝我的提议 |
[37:33] | And we’ll take you all back by force. | 我们将动用武力将你们全都带回去 |
[37:36] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[37:38] | That’s not something you want to test, doctor. | 你想试试看吗 博士? |
[37:41] | Sir, some of these people | 长官 这里有一些人 |
[37:42] | just don’t feel safe on board. | 感觉船上不安全 |
[37:43] | None of us feels safe. | 我们都感觉不安全 |
[37:45] | That doesn’t mean we give up. | 但那不意味着我们应该放弃 |
[37:45] | They’re not giving up. | 他们没有放弃 |
[37:48] | That ship is the best chance we have of getting home. | 那艘船是我们回家的最大希望 |
[37:50] | I disagree, sir. | 我不同意 长官 |
[37:53] | I believe we were brought here, | 我相信我们被带到这里来是有原因的 |
[37:55] | and that whoever created this planet | 不管是谁创造了这颗星球 |
[37:57] | will provide for us. | 可以带我们回家 |
[37:59] | They are our best chance of getting back home. | 他们是我们回家的最大希望 |
[38:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:15] | What’s it going to be? | 你们想好了没有? |
[38:19] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[38:20] | Sergeant. | 中士 |
[38:36] | You want to stay here | 你想留在这里 |
[38:38] | Out of obligation to these people. | 逃避保护这些人的 |
[38:40] | To protect them. | 责任 |
[38:41] | I can respect that, | 我尊重你的选择 |
[38:43] | but there are people back on the ship | 但船上还有很多人 |
[38:44] | who don’t have a choice, | 没有这样的选择 |
[38:46] | and you have an obligation to them as well, Lieutenant. | 你对他们一样有责任 中尉 |
[38:51] | TJ, they need you. | T.J. 他们需要你 |
[39:41] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[40:18] | Well, as predicted, | 正如我们预料的 |
[40:21] | we’ve corrected our course | 我们已修正了航线 |
[40:23] | and jumped back into ftl. | 跳回了超光速飞行 |
[40:25] | I’m sorry you didn’t get your wish. | 很遗憾你未能达成愿望 |
[40:30] | And what wish was that? | 你说的是什么愿望? |
[40:31] | Aliens advanced enough | 先进到 |
[40:32] | that they could build a star system. | 可以建造一个星系的外星人… |
[40:35] | Finally somebody you could have a decent conversation with. | (你没遇到)那些和你有共同语言的人 |
[40:43] | I… | 我… |
[40:45] | I enjoy chess. | 我喜欢下棋 |
[40:57] | Colonel, do you have a moment? | 上校 你有空吗? |
[40:59] | Can it wait? | 能等等吗? |
[41:01] | I wanted to better explain my reasons | 我对自己想留下的行为 |
[41:02] | For choosing to stay behind. | 有更合理的解释 |
[41:04] | Look, I realize | 听着 我明白 |
[41:06] | you’re probably not hungry, Lieutenant, | 也许你不饿 中尉 |
[41:07] | but I am. | 可我饿了 |
[41:08] | I hear they’re serving up a feast in the mess, | 我听说他们在餐厅里举行“宴会” |
[41:10] | So why don’t we talk about it later? | 我们晚点再谈好吗? |
[41:11] | Sir… | 长官… |
[41:12] | Later. | 晚点再谈 |
[41:15] | What if we were meant to stay there? | 如果我们本应该留在那里呢? |
[41:16] | All of us? | 我们所有人? |
[41:19] | What if that planet was a lifeline, | 如果那颗星球是我们最后的救命稻草 |
[41:24] | and we just let it go? | 而我们却放弃了它? |
[41:29] | I can’t pretend to answer that, Matthew. | 我不能装作我知道答案 Matthew |
[41:33] | No one can. | 没人知道 |