时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is what Destiny intended from the moment it entered the star system. | 这就是命运号一开始来到这个星系的目的 |
[00:05] | We are going to survive. | 我们一定会活下去 |
[00:07] | We are going to make it home. | 我们一定能回家 |
[00:10] | I’m telling you, the ship came here for a reason. | 我一直跟您说 这飞船在这停下是有原因的 |
[00:14] | Destiny is powered by the stars themselves. | 命运号 是利用恒星作为能量 |
[00:17] | He and Young are bumping heads, yes. | 他和Young上校的确是有矛盾 |
[00:20] | Not sure which camp is the better choice. | 他不确定应该倒向哪边 |
[00:22] | We just pretend nothing happened. | 我们就假装什么事也没发生过 |
[00:24] | We need to be ready for the next encounter. | 我们必须为下次战斗做好准备 |
[00:27] | For the sake of the crew. | 为了集体的命运如何? |
[00:28] | For the sake of the crew. | 为了大家的命运 |
[00:31] | Well, the convulsions have stopped, | 他倒是没有再抽搐了 |
[00:33] | but he’s completely unresponsive. | 但还是完全没有反应 |
[00:34] | He’s basically in a deep catatonic state. | 他从根本上陷入了 深层的紧张型精神症状态 |
[00:36] | This is Scott, sir. | 这是Scott 长官 |
[00:38] | We are in a bit of a pickle down here. | 我们在一个地底隧道里被困住了 |
[00:40] | We haven’t found any other sort of exit | 我们没找到任何出口 或通往地面的道路 |
[00:42] | or access to ground level. | |
[00:44] | We’ve got less than half an hour. | 我们还剩下不到半小时 |
[00:45] | We’re not going to make it. | 这下完蛋了 |
[00:47] | They just jumped. | 他们已经跳出了 |
[00:48] | God be with you, Colonel. | 上帝与您同在 上校 |
[00:51] | All of you. | 保佑大家 |
[01:18] | Colonel Young? | Young 上校 |
[01:21] | Colonel Young? | Young 上校? |
[01:27] | Yeah. | 我在 |
[01:28] | We’re all here, sir. | 所有人集合完毕 长官 |
[01:29] | I’m on my way. | 我就到 |
[01:55] | Dr. Rush has just confirmed | Rush博士刚刚确认了 |
[01:57] | that our current FTL jump | 目前飞船的超光速跳跃 |
[02:00] | will take us between galaxies. | 将会把我们带至到 星河系之间的区域 |
[02:03] | Which means it could take some time | 这就意味着在我们可以再一次 使用星门拨号去进行补给之前 |
[02:06] | before we are able to make another gate connection | |
[02:08] | to replenish our supplies. | 要有一段漫漫征途了 |
[02:11] | Strict food and water rationing will be reinstated | 我们要恢复 对水和食物的严格定量配给规则 |
[02:14] | as of now. | 立即生效 |
[02:16] | It also means | 同时也表明 |
[02:17] | that any hope of rescuing Chloe Armstrong, | 对于任何希望可以营救 Chloe Amstrong(克洛伊 阿姆斯特朗) (题外话,今日看 |
[02:21] | Eli Wallace, or Lt. Matthew Scott is… | Eli Wallace(伊莱·华莱士), 或是 Scott Mathew中尉…… |
[02:34] | Colonel Young, | Young上校 |
[02:35] | would you please join me in the control interface room? | 您可以到控制接口室来见我吗? |
[02:37] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就去 |
[02:40] | That is all. | 散会 |
[02:59] | I’ve figured out | 我已经搞清楚了 |
[03:01] | Why the ship’s been trying to conserve power. | 为什么飞船一直想要储存能量 |
[03:03] | We’re going to fall short. | 我们将要达不过去了? |
[03:05] | Short of what? | 达不过去什么? |
[03:07] | Our destination, the other galaxy. | 我们的目的地啊 另一个星河系 |
[03:09] | No matter how I do the sums, | 无论我怎么算来算去 |
[03:11] | and to what degree I try and conserve power, | 也不管我千方百计省能量 |
[03:13] | Destiny won’t make it across the void. | 命运号都没法穿过这片空无区了 星际之门 宇宙 |
[03:25] | Stargate Universe 1×16 | |
[03:35] | But we just passed through a star. | 可我们不是刚经过一个恒星吗? |
[03:37] | We should be recharged. | 我们应该已经再充能过了呀 |
[03:38] | Yes, we did, but like everything else on this ship, | 是这样没错 但正如这飞船上其他设备一样 |
[03:41] | Destiny’s FTL drive and power reserves | 命运号的超光速引擎 和能量储备 |
[03:43] | are nowhere near 100%. | 都远远没到100%的状态 |
[03:45] | The database says the ship barely made | 数据库显示表明 飞船仅仅是勉强进行了 |
[03:47] | the last three or four intergalactic jumps. | 之前三四次的星河系之间的跳跃 |
[03:48] | Recent battle damage couldn’t have helped. | 而最近的战役损耗更加 是雪上加霜 |
[03:50] | But if the ship realizes that it can’t make it, | 但如果飞船已经意识到 它无法穿越 |
[03:52] | why is it trying? | 为何要做无用功呢? |
[03:54] | It’s programmed to follow a predetermined path. | 它是被编程控制要求 沿着预先指定好的路线行驶 |
[03:58] | Since we haven’t managed to take control of the ship, | 因为我们无法完全控制飞船 |
[04:00] | our presence is secondary to that. | 我们的存在对它而言是次要的 |
[04:02] | Destiny will eventually drift the rest of the way, | 命运号最终会在剩下的路程中 向着目的地漂游下去 |
[04:05] | but our bones will be dust by then. | 而我们到时候也已经灰飞烟灭了 |
[04:08] | So, what do we do? | 那我们可以做什么? |
[04:10] | Well, I’m open to suggestions. | 好吧 我现在要广纳百家言 |
[04:14] | How much will we fall short? | 到不了的路程有多少 |
[04:15] | 50,000 light years, give or take. | 估计5万光年左右 |
[04:18] | Just a few percent of the total. | 那就是只占全程的百分之一点点啊 |
[04:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:21] | So, what if we can increase the FTL drive’s efficiency? | 那么 如果我们可以提高 超光速引擎的功率呢? |
[04:25] | Work better with the same amount of power. | 在同等的能量和下 会更有效 |
[04:27] | Yeah, five percent would do it, actually. | 是的 确切说提升百分之五就可以 |
[04:30] | We don’t know how the engines work, | 但我们根本不懂那引擎的工作原理 |
[04:31] | At all. | |
[04:32] | We could just make things worse. | 搞不好我们反而会拔苗助长 |
[04:33] | Mr. Brody’s right. | Brody先生说的对 |
[04:35] | So am I the only one here who thinks | 难道这里就只有我一人认为 |
[04:37] | We shouldn’t be screwing around with ancient drive technology | 我们不该去胡搞古人的引擎技术 |
[04:38] | Unless we have a clue about what we’re doing? | 除非是我们稍微了解 自己在做什么吗? |
[04:41] | Then we’ll bring aboard someone else that does. | 那我们去找更懂行的人登船吧 |
[04:42] | I can think of two or three people off the top of my head. | 我脑子里马上就能想到两三个人名 |
[04:43] | Who’s the best? | 谁是最牛的? |
[04:44] | Amanda Perry. | |
[04:48] | She was part of the team | 她是帮助开发下一代 超光速推进系统的小组成员 |
[04:49] | helping to design | |
[04:51] | the next generation of hyperdrives. | |
[04:53] | There’s really no one better qualified. | 没人比她更胜任了 |
[04:55] | Well, let’s make that happen. | 那好 咱们马上去办吧 |
[04:56] | Let’s make arrangements to get her on board. | 去安排一下请她登船 |
[04:58] | Colonel… | 上校…… 呃 |
[05:00] | For all her abilities, | 虽然她极其有才 |
[05:02] | there are certain disabilities | 但也有些缺陷 |
[05:05] | of which you should be made aware. | 最好先让您知道 |
[05:07] | For how long? | 要多久? |
[05:09] | Potentially several weeks. | 可能需要几星期 |
[05:11] | Of course, there’ll be someone to assist | 我们当然需要一个人 可以在这时期内进行替换 |
[05:12] | with the day to day things. | |
[05:16] | She requires a respirator | 她必须使用辅助呼吸器 |
[05:18] | in order to breathe. | |
[05:20] | Obviously, | 显然的 |
[05:21] | there’s going to be some kind of adjustment. | 那是需要适应一下 |
[05:23] | Will I be able to see my family? | 我可以去看望自己的家人吗? |
[05:25] | They’ve got clearance. | 他们已经得到许可证了 |
[05:27] | Then I’ll do it, sir. | 那我愿意去 长官 |
[05:47] | Lieutenant? | 少尉? |
[05:48] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[05:49] | Mandy… | |
[05:55] | Nick. | |
[05:56] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[06:05] | God, I’m really here, aren’t I? | 天哪 我真的在这里吗? |
[06:07] | You sure are. | 你当然在 |
[06:10] | It takes a moment | 需要一会儿时间 |
[06:11] | To get used to the transfer. | 去适应转换 |
[06:15] | You’re telling me. | 如你所说 |
[06:22] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[06:23] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[06:25] | Lieutenant… | 少尉 |
[06:26] | Just leave her. Leave her. | 随她去 随她去吧 |
[06:34] | So Lieutenant James had trouble | 看来James少尉不能适应那个通气装置 |
[06:36] | Getting used to the ventilator. | |
[06:39] | I’ll be fine. | 我应该没问题 |
[06:45] | Fix the ship. | 你们搞定飞船! |
[06:53] | Ms. Wray? | Wray女士? |
[06:57] | Yes. | 是我 |
[06:59] | Good. Take all the time you need to adjust. | 太好了 您可以慢慢的调整适应 |
[07:01] | This is mary. | 这是Mary |
[07:02] | She’ll be your helper while you’re here. | 当你在这里时 她会提供任何协助 |
[07:03] | Hello. | 您好 |
[07:05] | She’ll also brief you on h to cope | 她也会告诉你 如何处理对宿主身体的契合适应 |
[07:07] | With your host’s disabilities. | |
[07:08] | Afterwards, Dr. Strom was hoping to see you… | 在此之后 Strom博士希望能与您会见 |
[07:10] | No. | 不要 |
[07:13] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[07:21] | Hey… | |
[07:25] | I couldn’t do it. | 我没法做到 |
[07:26] | Yeah, I know. I heard. | 是的 我听说了 |
[07:31] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[07:33] | No, it isn’t. | 才不是啊 |
[07:36] | I let him down. | 我让他失望了 |
[07:37] | The Colonel? | 上校吗? |
[07:39] | Hey, listen, he’s the last person that… | 好了,听着 他是最不可能…… |
[07:49] | I recognize you. | 我认得你 |
[07:53] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[07:54] | As I was saying, this is the mess hall, | 我刚说到的 这里是餐厅 |
[07:56] | One of the places you probably want to try | 是你可能想要躲开的地方之一 真的 |
[07:57] | and avoid, really. | |
[07:58] | What are those? | 那是什么东西? |
[08:00] | They’re a kind of fruit | 是某种水果 |
[08:02] | we collected from a planet we visited recently. | 我们从最近去过的星球上采集来的 |
[08:05] | May I try one? | 我能尝一个吗? |
[08:09] | I’ll warn you, | 我可先提醒你 |
[08:11] | most people find these rather bitter. | 多数人觉得这玩意相当苦 |
[08:21] | Most people spit them right back out. | 很多人马上就吐出来了 |
[08:24] | This is the first food I’ve been able to feed myself | 这是自我九岁以来 我自己能吃到的第一个食物 |
[08:27] | since I was nine. | 这是自我九岁以来 我自己能吃到的第一个食物 |
[08:29] | T.J., this is Young. | TJ 这是Young |
[08:31] | Have you seen Rush? | 你看到Rush了吗? |
[08:33] | He turned his damn radio off. | 他该死的把无线通讯给关了 |
[08:35] | I think I’ve gotten you in trouble. | 看来我给你添乱了 |
[08:40] | They’re on their way now, sir. | 他们正往你那去 长官 |
[08:54] | I took my vacation time. | 我用了我的假期 |
[08:56] | All of it? | 全部的? |
[08:57] | Yeah. | 对呀 |
[08:59] | We have a lot of lost time to make up for. | 我们有不少失去的时光要补回来呀 |
[09:01] | You got rid of the ugly chair. | 你把那难看的椅子丢啦? |
[09:16] | You can do better than that. | 你能做的再好些的 |
[09:28] | Five or six percent would do it. | 5或6个百分比就可以了 |
[09:31] | That’s the thought. | 是这么打算 |
[09:32] | The problem is | 但问题在于 |
[09:33] | how to do that without any access | 我们怎样在不进入飞船的 核心系统的情况下就能做到 |
[09:35] | to the ship’s core systems. | 我们怎样在不进入飞船的 核心系统的情况下就能做到 |
[09:37] | Or for that matter, any knowledge | 或就此而言 任何知识 让我们懂得它最基本的工作原理 |
[09:39] | of how they work in the first place. | 或就此而言 任何知识 让我们懂得它最基本的工作原理 |
[09:40] | I’m just saying. | 随便说说 |
[09:43] | Show her everything you’ve got. | 把你们知道的都告诉她 |
[10:01] | Nicholas? | |
[10:07] | It’s me again. | 又是我自己 |
[10:10] | We came out of FTL. | 我们从超光速状态跳出了 |
[10:12] | Something’s happened to the ship. | 飞船上有事发生 |
[10:20] | Okay, listen up, | 好了 听着 |
[10:21] | I promise to get to everyone, | 我保证顾到所有人 |
[10:23] | but right now, | 但是现在 |
[10:24] | I need anyone who has a potential head injury | 我只要你们之中 谁有潜在的头部外伤或内伤可能的 |
[10:26] | or internal trauma | 我只要你们之中 谁有潜在的头部外伤或内伤可能的 |
[10:27] | to move to the front of the line. | 请这些人先站到前面来 |
[10:29] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞哦 |
[10:30] | T.J.! | |
[10:33] | Put us to work. | 让我们回去工作吧 |
[10:35] | Anyone who’s shaky, don’t take any chances. | 看到谁在摇晃发抖时 千万别冒险 |
[10:39] | The quiet ones could be in the worst shape. | 那些不出声的可能情况最糟 |
[10:40] | What about you? | 你自己呢? |
[10:41] | I’m fine. Go. | 我没事 去吧 |
[10:46] | Are we under attack or not? | 我们是不是受攻击了? |
[10:48] | No. | 没有 |
[10:49] | It was a malfunction. | 是一个故障 |
[10:51] | He’s right, there’s no sign | 他说的对 在范围内 没有发现任何敌对飞船的迹象 |
[10:52] | of any hostile ships in range. | 他说的对 在范围内 没有发现任何敌对飞船的迹象 |
[10:53] | Not that I can tell, anyway. | 至少在我看来时这样 |
[10:54] | What happened, then? | 那发生了什么事呢? |
[10:56] | I think there was an explosion | 我想是超光速引擎发生了一次爆炸 |
[10:57] | In the FTL drive. | |
[10:58] | We’re adrift. | 我们现在正漂浮着 |
[11:00] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:01] | An overload? | 超载吗? |
[11:02] | It could be anything. | 什么可能性都有 |
[11:03] | Can we access the engineering spaces? | 我们可以进去工程区域吗? |
[11:05] | Not without a space suit. | 只能穿太空服去 |
[11:06] | Most of the ship’s unpressurized. | 飞船大部分地方都是无压区 |
[11:08] | Best to check the damage from outside the ship. | 最好是到飞船外部检查损耗部位 |
[11:10] | I can fly a kino pretty well. | 我可以好好操纵一个kino |
[11:12] | Get to it. | 那就去做 |
[11:13] | You two monitor from here. | 你们俩在这里监视 |
[11:14] | I’ll use the stones to report this. | 我去用通讯石报告情况 |
[11:24] | Mandy, are you sure you’re all right? | Mandy 你肯定自己还好吗? |
[11:26] | For a second there, | 刚有一小会 |
[11:27] | I was back on earth in a strange house, | 我回到了自己的身体里 在地球上一个陌生的房子里 |
[11:31] | Back in my own body again. | 我回到了自己的身体里 在地球上一个陌生的房子里 |
[11:32] | The link is temporarily severed when we go in and out of FTL. | 我们跳出超光速的时候 连接曾经暂时被中断 |
[11:36] | I’m sorry, we weren’t expecting that to happen. | 我很抱歉 我们也没预料到 会发生那种事 |
[11:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事啦 |
[11:43] | What do you remember? | 你能记起些什么? |
[11:45] | I was walking, | 我正走着 |
[11:46] | Then I was somewhere else, | 然后发现自己在别的什么地方 |
[11:47] | And I don’t know how I got there. | 而我不知道自己是怎么去的 |
[11:50] | Then the explosion happened. | 之后就发生了爆炸 |
[11:52] | So the lapse happened before? | 那么你的情况是在爆炸前? |
[11:55] | Well, sometimes concussions can cause short-term memory loss | 恩 有时候脑震荡会造成 短期的记忆丧失 |
[11:57] | And confusion. | 或记忆混乱 |
[11:58] | We’ll just keep you here tonight, | 我们会让你今晚留室观察 |
[11:59] | Make sure it’s nothing more serious. | 确保没有什么严重症状 |
[12:00] | T.J.! | |
[12:01] | He was on the floor. | 他躺在地上 |
[12:02] | I couldn’t tell if he was hurt or not. | 我不知道他是否受伤了 |
[12:04] | Okay, put him over here, guys. | 好的 大家把他扶到这边来 |
[12:16] | Franklin? | |
[12:21] | This is volker. | 这是Volker |
[12:22] | Are you getting pictures? | 你们得到画面了吗? |
[12:24] | Yeah, we see it. | 是的 看见了 |
[12:28] | So is there anything I need to worry about? | 那么有什么事是需要我注意的吗? |
[12:33] | I’ve been with Amanda a long time. | 我陪伴Amanda很长时间了 |
[12:35] | We’ll need to monitor her blood pressure, | 我们需要监测她的血压 |
[12:36] | And there’s a few other things | 还有其他一些事 |
[12:38] | I need to show you | 我要教给你这个新手的 |
[12:39] | That just come with the territory, | 我要教给你这个新手的 |
[12:40] | And she’ll be fine. | 她会没事的啦 |
[12:42] | I’m sorry, it’s just I’m new to all this. | 对不起 只不过 我真的对这些不太熟 |
[12:46] | You’ll be fine too. | 你也会没事的 |
[13:02] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事? |
[13:04] | Incoming wormhole. | 有虫洞接入 |
[13:05] | This is Rush. | 这是Rush |
[13:07] | We have an incoming wormhole. | 我们有一个虫洞接入 |
[13:08] | Sgt. Greer, please meet me in the gate room | Greer军士长 请到星门室见我 |
[13:10] | with a defense team. | 带一个防卫小队来 |
[13:22] | I need everybody out of here! | 所有人都出去 |
[13:24] | That won’t be necessary, Sergeant. | 没那个必要 军士 |
[13:34] | Whoa, whoa, don’t shoot! | 哇 哇 别开枪 |
[13:35] | Stand down! | 解除戒备! |
[13:36] | Told you. | 告诉你的吧 |
[13:39] | Oh, my brother. | 噢 我的哥们 |
[13:40] | Greer! | |
[13:42] | I didn’t expect to see you again either. | 我也没想到能再见到你们啊 |
[13:45] | What do you mean you weren’t expecting to see us? | 为什么说没指望再见我们呢? |
[13:47] | Didn’t you guys figure out a way for us to dial in? | 难道不是你们找到办法 让我们可以拨号进来的吗? |
[14:00] | I joined a book club. | 我加入了一个读书俱乐部 |
[14:02] | Yeah, it’s supposed to be all women, | 是啊 本是预定全女性加入的 |
[14:04] | But there are a few enlightened young men | 不过那里也有一些有文化的小伙子 |
[14:06] | Who stop by | 会偶尔到访 |
[14:07] | And claim to have an interest | 并声称对19世纪的小妞文学感兴趣 |
[14:09] | In 19th century chick-lit. | chick-lit( 多为快速炮制,内容堆砌,文字绮丽多愁善感的女性文学) (见美国俚语字典urban dictionary在线) |
[14:15] | Can we concentrate on eating right now? | 我们先专心吃饭好吗? |
[14:16] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:17] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[14:18] | You know what, why don’t I do that? | 你看这样吧 不如我来喂她 |
[14:21] | Yeah, we’ll be fine. | 就是 我们肯定弄的来 |
[14:25] | One at a time. | 慢慢来 |
[14:26] | Got it. | 知道啦 |
[14:38] | This isn’t, freaking you out, is it? | 这样子根本没吓到你嘛 对吧 |
[14:42] | You’re here. | 你在这里 |
[14:44] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[14:49] | Here. | 来吃吧 |
[14:50] | Well, we were pretty much resigned to the fact | 好吧 我们当时已经很认命啦 |
[14:52] | that we were stuck out there. | 对于我们被困在那的事实 |
[14:54] | Talk about feeling like a third wheel. | 我感觉自己是个超大电灯泡 (third wheel 多余的人电灯泡) |
[14:58] | And then on the second night, | 接着就到了第二个晚上 |
[14:59] | the kino remote just lit up. | kino遥控器突然亮了 |
[15:01] | I guess I just thought | 我猜是你们船上的人 找到办法了 |
[15:02] | you guys must’ve figured something out. | 我猜是你们船上的人 找到办法了 |
[15:03] | We dialed back, | 可以让我们拨号回家 |
[15:05] | and here we are. | 所以我们现在就回来啦 |
[15:07] | I didn’t think it was possible to miss this bucket. | 我都没想过也是有可能 会想念这个大桶的(指飞船) |
[15:10] | Do you people realize | 你们几个有没有意识到啊 |
[15:11] | you just scared the crap out of us? | 我们都被你们吓的要尿裤子了 |
[15:13] | Sorry, sir. | 请原谅 长官 |
[15:14] | You’re forgiven. | 饶你这回 |
[15:15] | So, are they going to live? | 那么 他们还能活吧? |
[15:17] | Looks like it. | 看来是这样啦 |
[15:18] | That planet couldn’t have been all that bad. | 那个星球也没糟到哪里去 |
[15:19] | That’s good. | 非常好 |
[15:21] | Because if we don’t get the FTL drive fixed, | 因为我们要是修不好超光速引擎的话 |
[15:23] | That’s where we’ll all be going. | 那地方就是我们大家的归宿了 |
[15:24] | Really? | 没说笑吧? |
[15:25] | Really, Eli. | 当真 Eli |
[15:26] | I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to put you | 我很抱歉 不过我不得不把你赶回 |
[15:27] | right back to work. | 工作岗位去了 |
[15:29] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回家 |
[15:41] | How’s he doing? | 他情况怎样 |
[15:44] | Same, | 老样子 |
[15:45] | but something changed since we got stuck. | 不过自从我们被卡住后 好像有些东西改变了 |
[15:48] | Doesn’t he look different to you? | 你觉得他看起来跟以前不同吗? |
[15:50] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[15:52] | It’s like he’s in there, | 就好像他就在那身体里 |
[15:54] | and he knows exactly what’s going on, | 他也知道外界发生的事 |
[15:55] | but his brain and his body | 但他的大脑和身体 |
[15:56] | just aren’t connected anymore. | 就是不能再互相联系起来了 |
[15:58] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道啦 |
[16:00] | I talked to Rush, | 我跟Rush说了 |
[16:01] | and he says I’m probably just imagining it. | 但他说我大概是自己幻想出来的 |
[16:05] | Maybe I am. | 可能还真的是 |
[16:07] | I mean, I haven’t slept in I don’t even know… | 我是说 我都没睡成 我甚至都不知道…… |
[16:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
[16:12] | I keep having the same bad dream. | 我持续在做那同个噩梦 |
[16:14] | I am stuck in a dark room, | 我被困在一个黑屋子里 |
[16:17] | But I’m not me, and I can’t get out. | 但我不是我自己 我也出不去 |
[16:22] | Are you claustrophobic? | 你有幽闭恐惧症吗? |
[16:23] | Little bit. | 一点点 |
[16:26] | Maybe it’s some weird phantom memory | 也许这是种古怪的幻觉记忆 |
[16:27] | From your switch with Dr. Perry. | 从你和Perry博士互换身体后得来的 |
[16:33] | Hey, math boy, | 嘿 数学小子 |
[16:35] | Got those calculations I was asking about? | 你算出我之前请你帮忙算的吗? |
[16:40] | Done. | 算好了 |
[16:42] | And plea don’t call me that. | 还有请别那样叫我 |
[16:45] | I know what that’s like. | 我了解那是什么感觉啦 |
[16:49] | Nick called me “little miss brilliant” | Nick有几次叫我 “天才小小姐” |
[16:51] | A couple of times, and it stuck. | |
[16:53] | Nick? | |
[16:55] | Nicholas. | |
[16:57] | Rush? | |
[16:59] | We were colleagues back at SGC | 在SGC时我们是同事 |
[17:01] | a couple of years before Icarus. | 那是在他去Icarus基地的前2年 |
[17:03] | He used to like to bounce ideas off of me | 他以前喜欢跟我发牢骚 |
[17:05] | when he was working on that ancient proof | 那时他在证明那个被你最终解决了的 古人证明题 |
[17:08] | that you ended up solving. | 那时他在证明那个被你最终解决了的 古人证明题 |
[17:09] | Congratulations, by the way. | 说到这个 恭喜你了 |
[17:14] | Look where it got me. | 看看那把我弄到啥地方吧 |
[17:15] | I would do anything to be here. | 我则是不惜任何代价想来这里 |
[17:20] | Anyway, after Nick’s wife passed away, | 不管怎样吧 在Rush的太太去世后 |
[17:23] | we used to have these long talks | 我们曾经有过一些很长的讨论 |
[17:26] | about his work and my work, | 关于各自的工作 |
[17:29] | the ancients, | 关于古人 |
[17:30] | ascension. | 升天 |
[17:32] | It was like he didn’t even see the chair. | 貌似他根本不得要领 |
[17:34] | I tried calling him | 我有几次试着叫他 |
[17:35] | “Mr. Brilliant” a few times, | “天才先生” |
[17:37] | but I don’t think he ever got the hint. | 不过我看他根本没领会到暗示 |
[17:40] | You had a thing? For him? | 你对他有感觉? |
[17:43] | What’s wrong with that? | 那有什么不对吗? |
[17:47] | I just find it kind of surprising. | 我算是有点小惊讶 |
[17:50] | Why, because a disabled person can’t have feelings for someone? | 为什么?难道残疾人就不能寻找真爱了吗? |
[17:53] | I meant because you were… You were talking about him. | 我的意思是 因为你是 你是在说”他 “啊! |
[17:57] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[17:59] | Thanks for this. | 这个谢谢你了 |
[18:02] | Sure… | 客气 |
[18:04] | Rush? | |
[18:14] | You’ve got something? | 你们有进展了? |
[18:17] | Dr. Perry’s concluded that the explosion | Perry博士推断出了 |
[18:19] | May be to our advantage. | 也许爆炸对我们是好事 |
[18:20] | How? | 怎么会? |
[18:21] | There was an overload. | 之前有过超载 |
[18:23] | One that probably shouldn’t have happened | 但不应该发生的 |
[18:25] | Because the system is unbelievably robust | 因为系统有多到我都算不清的 安全保护 所以是强大的雷人的 |
[18:27] | With more safeguards than I can count, | 因为系统有多到我都算不清的 安全保护 所以是强大的雷人的 |
[18:28] | But it happened, | 但还是发生了 |
[18:30] | And as with most overloads, | 而大多数超载情况 |
[18:32] | It happened in the weakest link. | 都发生在那些最弱的连接中 |
[18:34] | The FTL drive is made up of | 超光速引擎是由 16个分离的模块组成 |
[18:35] | 16 separate modules. | 超光速引擎是由 16个分离的模块组成 |
[18:36] | The one that blew up was the weakest link | 之前爆掉的就是里面最弱的 |
[18:39] | Because it was the least efficient. | 因为那个是最小功率的 |
[18:40] | So the ship can fly on the other drives? | 那么飞船可以用其他剩下的模块行驶? |
[18:42] | Even better than that. | 比那更好 |
[18:44] | Without the worn-out drive | 处理掉过损的引擎 |
[18:46] | Bringing down overall efficiency, | 就降低了全部的功率量 |
[18:47] | Destiny should be able to make it across the void. | 命运号就可以穿越好空无区了 |
[18:51] | That’s great work. | 做的棒极了 |
[18:52] | I wouldn’t pat anyone on the back just yet. | 现在还不是赞扬的时候 |
[18:54] | We still need to isolate and bypass the damage. | 我们还是要隔离或绕开损害的地方 |
[18:57] | And with no access to the core systems, | 而因为无法进入系统的核心 |
[18:58] | It has to be done manually. | 我们只好手动完成 |
[18:59] | Or… | 不然就是 |
[19:00] | Or what? | 就是什么? |
[19:02] | The robot we found. | 我们找到的那个机器人啊 |
[19:05] | We think it might be able to do some, | 我们认为也许它可以完成一些 |
[19:06] | Or maybe all of the repairs. | 或可能是全部的修理工作 |
[19:09] | I’ve already programmed rudimentary instructions | 我已经编写了初步指令的程序 |
[19:10] | To begin the repairs. | 可以开始进行修复 |
[19:14] | Scott, this is Young. | Scott 这是Young |
[19:15] | Eli and Dr. Perry have a shuttle mission | Eli 和Perry博士 需要进行穿梭机任务 |
[19:17] | To brief you on. | 命你协助 |
[19:18] | Copy that, sir, I’m on my way. | 收到 长官 我已在路上 |
[19:23] | What are the odds? | 几率多大? |
[19:25] | That this is going to work? | 你是说这事能不能成吗? |
[19:26] | Fair to middling. | 还过得去吧 |
[19:28] | Time’s an issue. | 时间是主要问题 |
[19:32] | There is another option. | 当然也有一个别的选择 |
[19:34] | Right, the chair. | 对了 那把椅子 |
[19:37] | Well, if we can gain access to the core systems, | 好的 如果我们能获取进入核心系统的机会 |
[19:40] | We can bypass that damaged section | 我们就能设置支路绕过那些损耗零件 |
[19:41] | In a single command. | 用一个简单指令就成 |
[19:42] | Tell you what, | 让我告诉你吧 |
[19:43] | If it comes right down to it, | 要真万不得已要兵行险着 |
[19:44] | I’ll sit in the thing myself. | 我会自己去坐上那玩意 |
[20:09] | Getting into position now. | 已经到达位置 |
[20:23] | Opening rear hatch. | 打开后舱 |
[20:28] | Okay, we’re good. | 好了 我们现在正常 |
[20:30] | Here we go. | 开始啦 |
[20:42] | Come in. | 进来 |
[20:43] | Oh, hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[20:44] | Hi. | 嗨(她不叫长官了….) |
[20:47] | I’d like permission to join the team | 我想要请求允许 能够加入外勤小队 |
[20:48] | Going through the stargate to the planet. | 可以通过星门去别的星球上 |
[20:50] | Scott’s going. | Scott已经要去了 |
[20:52] | He’s a little busy flying the shuttle right now. | 他现在正忙着驾驶穿梭机呢 |
[20:55] | He’s already on his way back. | 他已经在回来的路上了 |
[20:59] | So is this how it’s going to be? | 那这就是之后的发展模式吗? |
[21:01] | Maybe I’d like to see the planet | 也许我想要去探查一下 那个星球 |
[21:03] | Where I might have to raise our child. | 可能将是我抚养我们孩子长大的地方 |
[21:05] | You mean, if the ship isn’t fixed by then? | 你是说 如果到时候还没修好飞船的话 |
[21:08] | Yeah, maternal instincts, I guess. | 是啊 我猜是作母亲的直觉 |
[21:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:14] | Permission granted. | 请求获准 |
[21:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:18] | T.J… | |
[21:19] | I’ll be careful. | 我会小心的 (真牛的小三姐姐) |
[21:23] | Lt. Scott found fresh water due east of the stargate. | Scott中尉在星门的东边发现了新鲜水源 |
[21:26] | That’ll be your first stop. | 那将是我们第一站 |
[21:27] | We should check out | 我们应该尽可能探查更多的陆地 |
[21:28] | As much land as possible | 我们应该尽可能探查更多的陆地 |
[21:30] | In case we end up having to live there. | 以防万一日后最终要定居在那 |
[21:34] | Send it. | 发送过去吧 |
[21:40] | You know, we just came from there. | 你知道的 我们不是刚从那回来吗? |
[21:42] | This is a waste of time. | 这是在浪费时间 |
[21:44] | It’s standard procedure, Eli. | 这是标准流程 Eli (其实只是满足一下TJ吧⊙ o ⊙) |
[21:46] | If you ask me, | 要我说啊 |
[21:47] | Sometimes you military people are a little too… | 有时候你们这些军人还真有点…… |
[21:50] | Holy crap! | 犀利哟! |
[21:52] | Did you see that? | 你们看到那个没? |
[21:54] | I saw. Shut it down. | 我看见了 关闭星门 |
[21:58] | Looks like they found your camp. | 看来他们找到了你们的营地 |
[22:01] | Can they get through the stargate? | 他们能否穿过星门 |
[22:03] | Not without a remote. | 没有遥控器拨号就不行 |
[22:04] | Lucky we weren’t still there, | 好彩我们没有继续困在那 |
[22:05] | or else they’d have one. | 不然他们就会得到一个了 |
[22:07] | Either way, we’re cut off. | 不管哪样 我们都得切断连接了 |
[22:09] | We have to fix the ship. | 我们只能尽力修好飞船了 |
[24:13] | You know, I could just go to the corner store. | 你知道吗 其实我只要去街角商店就行了 |
[24:16] | We need a decent grocery shopping. | 我们需要一次像样的大购物 |
[24:18] | We’re almost out of everything. | 几乎啥都没了 |
[24:22] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[24:23] | I shouldn’t be long. | 我不会去太久的 |
[24:24] | I’ll be right back. | 一会就回来 |
[24:30] | I could’ve gone. | 可以让我去啊 |
[24:32] | I want her to get out of the house. | 我是希望让她走出房门 |
[24:36] | Even if it’s just for an hour. | 哪怕只有一个小时也好 |
[24:48] | Well, that’s it. You’ve done it. | 好了 就是这样 你完成了 |
[24:50] | That isolates the drive. | 那个应该已经和引擎隔开了 |
[24:51] | Well, that was the easy part. | 好吧 这只是容易的部分 |
[24:54] | We’ll start on the bypass in the morning, eh? | 我们可以在上午来设置旁路 |
[24:56] | You guys don’t do much for fun | 你们这些人在飞船上 |
[24:58] | Around here, do you? | 都没有什么好玩的 对吧 |
[24:59] | Well, there is Mr. Brody’s still. | Brody先生弄了个酿酒器 |
[25:04] | You have a still? | 你们有个酿酒机? |
[25:05] | Come and see. | 过来瞧瞧吧 |
[25:08] | So I’m in a room, but I’m not me. | 所以我是在一个房间里 但我却不是我自己 |
[25:12] | What do you see? | 那你看到什么了? |
[25:13] | Nothing. Blackness, | 什么也没有 就是一片黑 |
[25:15] | But I know that I am not alone. | 但我知道那里不是我一个人 |
[25:17] | What if it isn’t a dream? | 如果这不是一个梦呢? |
[25:20] | Thank you, Mr. Brody. | 谢谢啦 Brody先生 |
[25:22] | Cheers. | 好运 |
[25:23] | Now, be careful. | 现在 请小心 |
[25:24] | This stuff has only one redeeming quality. | 这玩意儿只有一个可取之处 |
[25:40] | We make do with what we have, right? | 我们这是因陋就简凑合过 对吧 |
[25:42] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[25:44] | Speaking of, | 说到这个 |
[25:46] | how are you managing | 你倒是怎么熬过来的? |
[25:48] | Without your coffee? | 这里都没有咖啡 |
[25:50] | Well, I must admit, | 是啊 我必须承认 |
[25:52] | That’s been one of the most difficult things | 这也是被困于此的 最艰苦条件之一 |
[25:55] | About being stuck up here. | 这也是被困于此的 最艰苦条件之一 |
[25:56] | Oh, well, the hardships. | 哦 是啊 真是辛苦 |
[25:58] | I think “insanity” is the proper word. | 我想”疯狂”才是合适的词 |
[26:00] | There and back again. | 魔幻历程啊 (There and Back Again即是魔戒前传 哈比人历险记) |
[26:02] | I’ve even had dreams about the stuff. | 我以前就梦到过这些的 |
[26:03] | Well, for years after my accident, | 好吧 在我发生事故之后的好些年 |
[26:05] | I had dreams that I could walk. | 我也梦见过自己可以行走 |
[26:09] | Yeah, no, I remember you telling me that. | 是啊 我记得你说过的 |
[26:11] | And then I get to do this, and it’s… | 而之后我就做了这些事 到了这里 |
[26:15] | It’s all happening. | 都确实在发生着的 |
[26:17] | God, it’s like a dream come true. | 神啊 这就像 梦想成真 |
[26:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:22] | But we have to fix your ship. | 不过我们必须要弄好你们这飞船 |
[26:25] | We do. | 确实 |
[26:27] | And then I’ll have to wake up. | 而那时我就会从梦中醒过来 |
[26:36] | Sir? | 长官 |
[26:38] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[26:39] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[26:43] | I think I was the one who damaged the ship. | 是我造成飞船损害的 |
[26:48] | I’m starting to notice that redeeming quality | 我开始感觉到你说的那个”可取之处”了 |
[26:51] | you were talking about. | 我开始感觉到你说的那个”可取之处”了 |
[26:53] | You’ll have to ask yourself | 这你可得问问你自己 |
[26:54] | if it was worth it in the morning. | 一大早是否值得这么做啊 |
[26:56] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你些事吗 |
[26:58] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:01] | After your wife passed away, | 在你妻子过世后 |
[27:03] | and we’d have those long talks, | 我们曾经有好几次长谈 |
[27:07] | did you have any clue how I felt about you? | 你有觉察到任何我对你的感觉吗? |
[27:13] | I thought you felt sorry for me. | 我觉得你为我感到难过 |
[27:17] | I guess I thought the same about you at first. | 我猜我一开始也是这么认为你的 |
[27:19] | I thought you were absolutely brilliant. | 我觉得你是绝对的天才 |
[27:21] | Remember I used to call you | 还记得我以前叫过你 |
[27:22] | Little miss brilliant… | 天才小小姐…… |
[27:24] | Yeah, just forget about that. | 哎呀 还是忘了那个吧 |
[27:27] | I could never be sorry about that. | 我可不会为那个遗憾的 |
[27:32] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[27:35] | Nick… | |
[27:36] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[27:40] | Would you like to come in? | 你想要进来吗? |
[27:46] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[28:31] | Look, I’m sorry, darling, I’m sorry. | 看 我很抱歉 亲爱的 我真抱歉 |
[28:32] | I can’t do this. | 这我做不到 |
[28:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:35] | I just, I can’t do this. | 我只是 我做不到 |
[28:38] | Nick… | |
[28:39] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[28:40] | I think we both know | 我认为我们俩都知道 |
[28:43] | It’s a bit more complicated than that. | 这比那要更加复杂一点 |
[28:45] | The word is “insane.” | 不是说这里就是”疯狂”吗? |
[28:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:48] | But this is also | 可这也是 |
[28:49] | A once in a lifetime chance for me. | 我生命中的唯一一次机会了 |
[28:57] | Mandy… | |
[28:59] | You know, | 你可能比其他任何人都清楚 |
[29:01] | Probably better than anyone, | 你可能比其他任何人都清楚 |
[29:05] | How I was when gloria passed away. | 我在Gloria去世后是怎么度过的 |
[29:10] | I recently experienced | 我最近才体验到一些事 |
[29:12] | Something that made me go through it all again. | 使我可以再经历一次并放下心结 |
[29:16] | More than a dream. | 是比梦更真实的 |
[29:18] | As real as this is to you now, | 就好像我现在看到你一样真实 |
[29:23] | And I can tell myself that it’s been years | 我可以告诉自己那些是陈年往事 |
[29:27] | All I like. | 我可以告诉自己那些是陈年往事 |
[29:32] | But in my heart | 但在我内心中 |
[29:34] | It’s just happened again. | 这是刚刚才再次发生的事啊 |
[29:58] | Well, at least this time… | 好吧 至少这一次 |
[30:01] | I can do this. | 我可以做到这个 |
[30:20] | Oh, sorry, I… | 哦 对不起 我 |
[30:21] | What is it? | 出什么事了? |
[30:24] | The Colonel needs to see you in the interface room | 上校想要你们到控制室去见他 |
[30:26] | right away. | 现在 |
[30:27] | Both of you. | 你们俩都是 |
[30:28] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还正常吗? |
[30:29] | No, it’s about to hit the fan again. | 不 看来又是大麻烦了 |
[30:33] | Let’s go. | 我们快走吧 |
[30:47] | You were gone for hours! | 你去了好几个小时 |
[30:48] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 真对不起 |
[30:50] | I locked my keys in the car… | 我把钥匙给锁在车里了 |
[30:52] | I thought you had gotten into an accident. | 我以为你出了什么意外 |
[30:54] | I imagined you being taken away | 还想象你被救护车带走了 |
[30:56] | By an ambulance! | |
[30:57] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不不不 |
[30:59] | Oh, God, Camile, I’m sorry! | 哦老天Camile 我很抱歉 |
[31:01] | My imagination just went… | 我已经乱想到…… |
[31:03] | Hey, hey, hey… | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[31:05] | I know what it’s like | 我自己很清楚 |
[31:07] | To wait for someone you love to come home. | 等待爱人回家的滋味 |
[31:10] | I’m here now. | 我现在回来了 |
[31:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:15] | I know… | 我知道 |
[31:16] | Okay. | 好吗? |
[31:20] | Mary? | |
[31:21] | Mary! Mary! | |
[31:23] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不知道她怎么了? |
[31:24] | I’m just going to elevate her legs | 我要抬高她的双腿 |
[31:27] | Above her heart to stabilize. | 到心脏上方以固定 |
[31:29] | You’re doing fine, just try and stay calm. | 你做的很好 别慌张 冷静就好 |
[31:31] | We were just talking, and then she… | 我们刚只在说话而已 然后她就…… |
[31:33] | I don’t know. | 我搞不清楚 |
[31:34] | What’s going on? | 她到底怎么了? |
[31:36] | She’s going to be okay. | 她会好起来的 |
[31:40] | Lieutenant James left the comm room | James少尉在擦去留有她记号 的通讯石印记前就离开了房间 |
[31:42] | Without wiping her imprint off of the stone. | James少尉在擦去留有她记号 的通讯石印记前就离开了房间 |
[31:45] | It got knocked onto the table, and nobody noticed. | 石头撞上桌子 也没有人注意到 |
[31:48] | We think that in that opportunity, | 我们认为这可能造成了一个机会 |
[31:50] | An alien might have taken advantage, | 使得某个外星人可以利用条件 |
[31:51] | Used the stones, and sabotaged our FTL drive. | 来使用通讯石 并伺机破坏我们的超光速引擎 |
[31:54] | She told me she blacked out | 她告诉我 她大概就在爆炸时就眼发晕了 |
[31:56] | Around the time of the explosion. | 她告诉我 她在爆炸之前就眼发黑了 |
[31:57] | I thought it was post-concussion syndrome. | 我还以为是脑震荡综合症 |
[32:00] | Well, mystery solved. | 好吧 谜团解开了 |
[32:03] | I don’t see how it changes anything. | 我没觉得对我们有什么改变啊 |
[32:05] | What part don’t you get? | 你都明白了啥啊? |
[32:07] | They know we’re out here. | 他们已经知道我们在这里了 |
[32:09] | Yeah, they already did. | 是啊 他们知道了 |
[32:10] | Without a tracking device, | 但是没有追踪器啊 |
[32:12] | There’s no way of them knowing where we’ve dropped out of FTL. | 他们没办法知道我们从超光速里 跳出到了什么地方的 |
[32:14] | Yeah, he’s right. | 对 他说的对 |
[32:17] | The void is unimaginably huge. | 空无区是难以想象的巨大 |
[32:19] | They can’t know our location. | 他们不可能得知我们的位置 |
[32:21] | Unless the alien who took over James’s body | 除非那个占了James身体的外星人 |
[32:23] | Managed to broadcast it. | 已经设法发送了信号出去 |
[32:25] | Like a subspace message, you mean. | 你的意思是像是子空间信号 |
[32:28] | Or the alien | 或是那外星人 |
[32:30] | figured out our position before the explosion | 在我们爆炸前就已经发现到我们的位置 |
[32:32] | and took it back with them. | 然后就把这信息带回去了 |
[32:34] | How would it know how… | 我们怎么才能知道 |
[32:36] | They sabotaged the ship. | 他们是怎么破坏飞船的? |
[32:37] | How did they know how to do that? | 问题是他们又怎么会知道 怎么去破坏呢? |
[32:39] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[32:42] | That’s it, then. | 那就是这样了 |
[32:46] | They’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[32:49] | I’m so sorry. | 我好抱歉 |
[32:51] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[32:52] | I brought this on myself. | 我是自己要求这样的 |
[32:57] | Forgive the intrusion. | 请原谅打扰 |
[33:00] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[33:03] | Colonel Young | Young上校 |
[33:04] | just used the stones to report. | 刚使用通讯石报告过了 |
[33:06] | There’s a strong possibility | 有很大的可能 |
[33:07] | that Dr. Perry may have to return to her body | Perry博士将要回到她自己的身体 |
[33:08] | In the next several hours. | 就在几小时后时间 |
[33:09] | We think it’s best that she returns | 我们认为最好是让她回到 |
[33:11] | To an air force facility. | 空军基地去 |
[33:12] | We’ll say our goodbyes. | 那让我们告别吧 |
[33:13] | I’ll wait outside. | 我会在外等 |
[33:41] | Let’s go! | 开始吧 |
[33:47] | This is Young. | 这是Young. |
[33:48] | While repairs to the ship | 尽管飞船的修复工作 |
[33:50] | are still days from being complete, | 仍然需要些时日才能完成 |
[33:52] | despite our best efforts, | 以达到最好效果 |
[33:54] | we believe an attack will happen at any moment. | 但我们现认为随时都可能受到攻击 |
[33:57] | Shields will not withstand a sustained bombardment. | 我们的防护罩不能承受持久的轰炸 |
[34:02] | This time, we will not be able to jump to FTL. | 这一次 我们无法跳入超光速了 |
[34:05] | Neither can we escape through the stargate. | 也无法通过星门逃走 |
[34:09] | Lt. Scott will be in charge of our ship’s defenses. | Scott 中尉将会掌控飞船的防卫 |
[34:14] | Follow his orders as you would mine. | 请你们听从他的命令 如同听从我本人一般 |
[34:17] | If boarded, Sgt. Greer will coordinate the strike teams, | 如果被人登船,Greer军士将要负责进攻小队 |
[34:22] | but everyone will have to join in our defense. | 但所有人都要加入到我们的防卫里来 |
[34:28] | We’ll give them a good fight. | 我们将给他们一个漂亮的打击 |
[34:41] | When the time comes, don’t wait too long. | 一旦时刻到来 不要犹豫等待 |
[34:51] | It’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[34:56] | I want you there | 我希望你到那里 |
[34:58] | To talk me through it. | 跟我说话帮我度过 |
[35:05] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[35:06] | I panicked. | 我当时害怕了 |
[35:17] | The chair… | 那椅子 |
[35:27] | They’re here, sir. | 他们来了 长官 |
[35:29] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我怎么做 |
[35:30] | We’ve managed to isolate | 我们已经设法隔离了 |
[35:31] | The damaged module from the rest. | 其他的的损坏模块 |
[35:33] | You have to command the ship to enter FTL | 你必须命令飞船用剩下的引擎 |
[35:35] | on the remaining drives… | 跳入超光速状态 |
[35:36] | How the hell do I do that? | 我是问我到底他妈的该怎么做? |
[35:39] | Well, first you have to sit in the chair. | 好吧 首先你要坐上那椅子 |
[35:45] | Wait! | 等等 |
[35:46] | Dr. Franklin just spoke. | Franklin博士说话了 |
[35:47] | Something about the chair. | 他说了椅子什么的 |
[35:49] | What about it? | 是什么 |
[35:51] | That’s it, that’s all he said, | 就是这个 他只说了这 |
[35:53] | But I think he knows what’s going on, | 但我觉得他知道是怎么回事 |
[35:54] | And I think he was trying to say that it should be him. | 我还认为他是想要说应该是他来坐椅子 |
[35:55] | You can’t possibly know that. | 你不可能知道那个 |
[35:57] | Well, no, sir, but I really think that… | 是没有 长官 但我真的认为…… |
[36:00] | We’re under attack. I’m going to do this. | 我们正受到攻击 我得马上来做 |
[36:01] | No, wait a minute, she might be right. | 不 等一下 她也许是对的 |
[36:03] | I can’t ask a man to sacrifice his life, Rush. | 我不能让别人牺牲自己的生命 Rush |
[36:05] | Franklin’s already been through the process. | Franklin是已经经受过这个的 |
[36:06] | His brain will have had time to heal… | 他的大脑也许可以慢慢治愈 |
[36:08] | We don’t have time for this! | 我们没有时间了! |
[36:10] | Which is exactly why it should be him and not you. | 这正是为何应该是他而不是你来做的原因 |
[36:11] | At least give him the choice. | 至少给他个机会吧 (Rush也好关心Young啊,腐大叔) |
[36:27] | Dr. Franklin… | Franklin博士 |
[36:33] | Dr. Franklin? | Franklin博士 |
[36:35] | This ship is under attack. | 飞船受到攻击 |
[36:38] | If someone doesn’t go back and sit in the chair | 如果没有人回去坐那个椅子 |
[36:40] | And help the repairs, | 并帮助大家修复 |
[36:42] | Then the ship’s going to be taken. | 那飞船就要被夺走了 |
[36:44] | We’re all going to be taken. | 我们也会被带走 |
[36:58] | Do you understand | 你能明白吗? |
[37:00] | What we are asking you to do? | 我们请求您做的事 |
[37:15] | Concentrate your fire on the smallest ships. | 集中火力攻击最小的飞艇 |
[37:18] | They’re going to try and board us. | 他们会要试图登机的 |
[37:34] | Go back to your team. | 回到你的队伍中去 |
[37:35] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[37:55] | The temperature’s dropping fast. | 温度在迅速下降 |
[37:58] | Any idea why? | 知道为什么? |
[37:59] | I don’t know. This is something new. | 我不知道 这是个新情况 |
[38:07] | Go. | 去吧 |
[38:33] | Something’s happening. | 有什么事发生了 |
[38:56] | Sergeant, keep an eye on that door. | 军士 看着那扇门 |
[38:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[39:03] | Dammit! Greer? | 该死! Greer? |
[39:05] | We’re about to be boarded right on top of your position. | 我们将要在你们的正上方登机 |
[39:08] | Copy that. | 收到了 |
[39:14] | Colonel? I thought you were… | 上校 我以为你 |
[39:16] | The FTL drive is powering up. | 超光速引擎动力上升了 |
[39:46] | Does this mean you fixed the ship? | 这是不是说你们修好飞船了? |
[39:48] | Camile? | |
[39:51] | No, it’s me again. | 不 还是我 |
[39:55] | Don’t you hate that? | 你讨厌那感觉不? |
[39:58] | What’s our status? | 我们状况如何? |
[40:00] | The damaged section of the ship | 飞船的损坏部位 |
[40:01] | Has been bypassed. | 都已经绕开了 |
[40:02] | The FTL drive has increased efficicy. | 超光速引擎也提高了功率 |
[40:05] | It’s a bit early to say, | 现在说还有点早 |
[40:06] | but it looks like we’re going to make it across. | 不过看来我们又过了一关 |
[40:17] | We did it. | 我们做到啦 |
[40:20] | Yes, we did, | 是的 我们做到了 |
[40:22] | and now it’s time to go. | 那现在也是我该走的时候了 |
[40:43] | It’s not a very nice thing to say, | 虽然这样说不太好 |
[40:46] | but I do hope you need my help again. | 不过我真的希望你们还会需要我的帮助 |
[40:49] | Well, I’m not above arranging that, you know. | 呃 我不是能决定的人 你知道的 |
[41:23] | Bye, Mandy. | 再见了 Mandy |
[41:26] | Bye, Nick. | 再见了 Nick |
[41:38] | Nicholas? | |
[41:39] | Welcome back, Camile. | 欢迎回来 Camile. |
[41:53] | Anything happen? | 发生了什么事? |
[41:55] | You’d know better than I would, sir. | 你肯定比我更清楚啊 长官 |
[41:56] | I was watching a closed door. | 我一直看守着这扇关着的门 |
[41:57] | Did it stay closed? | 还是关着的的? |
[41:58] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |