时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is what Destiny intended from the moment it entered the star system. | 这就是命运号一开始来到这个星系的目的 |
[00:05] | We are going to survive, | 我们一定会活下去 |
[00:07] | we are going to make it home. | 我们一定能回家 |
[00:10] | I’m telling you, the ship came here for a reason! | 我一直跟您说 这飞船在这停下是有原因的 |
[00:14] | This ship is powered by the stars themselves. | 命运号 是利用恒星作为能量 |
[00:17] | He and Young are bumping heads, yes. | 他和Young上校的确是有矛盾 |
[00:20] | Not sure which camp is the better choice. | 他不确定应该倒向哪边 |
[00:22] | We just pretend nothing happened. | 我们就假装什么事也没发生过 |
[00:24] | We need to be ready for the next encounter. | 我们必须为下次战斗做好准备 |
[00:27] | For the sake of the crew. | 为了集体的命运如何? |
[00:28] | For the sake of the crew. | 为了大家的命运 |
[00:30] | Dad, no, wait! | 爸爸 不要去 等等 |
[00:31] | You know, the Icarus project is something your father truly believed in. | 你知道吗 Icarus(伊卡洛斯)基地计划 就是你爸爸本人支持的主张 |
[00:36] | A son? | 你有儿子? |
[00:37] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字啊? |
[00:38] | Matthew. | Matthew(马修 跟他自己同名) |
[00:40] | The few times I was conscious, they were probing my mind. | 有几次我神志清醒时 他们正在探测我的思想 |
[00:43] | It’s something I’d rather not think about, really. | 那真是我宁愿不要想起来的经历 |
[00:46] | There a reason your radio’s off? | 你是为这种”好事儿”才把对讲机给关了? |
[00:51] | What, you couldn’t find a broom closet? | 怎么啦 你就不能找个扫帚间吗? |
[01:33] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么? |
[01:37] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[01:39] | What? Why? | 什么?为啥? |
[01:43] | I can’t be doing this. | 我不该这样做的 |
[01:48] | Right. | 是嘛 |
[01:49] | You say that now that you’re done. | 吃饱了就饱 过河拆桥啊! |
[01:54] | You knew what you were getting into. | 你也早该习惯了吧 |
[01:57] | You know what? No. Screw that. | 你知道吗 他妈的才不是! |
[02:00] | I am not going to let you kick me aside like you did before. | 我可不会再让你像之前那样 对我始乱终弃 我可不会再让你像之前那样 对我始乱终弃 |
[02:04] | Yeah, well, whatever. | 吔 行啊 随便你 |
[02:09] | Move. | 让开 |
[02:10] | Me or her. You can’t have both. | 我还是她 你别想得齐人之福 |
[02:13] | I never said I wanted both. Now, move. | 我可没说过我两个都想要的 所以 你现在给我让开 |
[02:16] | Me or her, Matt… | 选我还是她 Matt… |
[02:18] | Get out of my way. | 别挡道! |
[02:55] | Stargate Universe 1×17 | 星际之门 宇宙 1×17 字幕矫正:feid @ TLF |
[03:18] | Oh, for… | 哦 啥烂…… |
[03:21] | Start to Dr. Volker. | 这是Volker博士 |
[03:23] | Anybody in the control interface room? | 控制室里现在有人在吗? |
[03:29] | How about anybody at all? | 谁都行 有任何人听到吗? |
[03:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:41] | Anybody? | 有人吗? |
[03:46] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[03:48] | Yeah, the door control doesn’t work. | 没事 就是这门的开关不好用了 |
[03:54] | No, you don’t have to… | 没关系 你不用进…… |
[04:07] | Stupid ship. | 破飞船! |
[04:37] | Where is everybody? | 大家都跑哪去了? |
[04:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:41] | The room was empty when I got here. | 我来的时候 这房间里就没人 |
[04:43] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么要我帮忙的? |
[04:45] | What are you doing? | 你在搞什么? |
[04:46] | Nothing you need to worry about. | 不是你需要管的事 |
[04:49] | I like to worry. | 老子还就想管管了 |
[04:54] | I was just updating some personnel files. | 我刚在只是更新了一些人事档案 |
[04:57] | In the gateroom. | 在星门室里更新? |
[05:00] | Colonel Young and Dr. Rush know all about it, | Young上校和Rush博士都已经知情了 |
[05:03] | in case you’d like to talk to them. | 要是你想问就去问他们好了 |
[05:05] | I’ll do that. | 我当然会去问 |
[05:16] | Greer… | |
[05:18] | have you seen Matt? | 你看到Matt了吗? |
[05:22] | I have not. | 没有 |
[05:29] | Lieutenant James, come in! | James少尉 请答话 |
[05:35] | Lieutenant James, this is Colonel Young. | James少尉 我是Young上校 |
[05:37] | Please respond. | 请回话 |
[05:46] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[05:48] | You’re late with the current ammunition count. | 你已经迟到参加 现在的弹药清查会议了 |
[05:52] | Lieutenant, what are you doing? | 少尉 你正在做什么? |
[06:00] | Nothing, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[06:01] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:02] | I am… | 我在…… |
[06:04] | I just lost track of time, but I’m on my way now. | 我就是忘了看时间 不过我马上就来 |
[06:09] | James out. | James收线 |
[06:15] | So I heard that Colonel Young’s | 我听说Young上校已经 |
[06:16] | calling off the search for Franklin. | 下令停止再搜寻Franklin了 |
[06:19] | It’s not like anyone was really lookin’ for him. | 本来大家也没指望真的能找到 |
[06:20] | The man just vanished. | 那个人就这么凭空消失了 |
[06:23] | Weird. | 离奇啊 |
[06:31] | Dunning… | Dunning(邓宁) |
[06:32] | Come on. | 快跟上 |
[06:46] | What the hell? | 搞什么飞机? |
[07:06] | Dr. Volker? | Volker?博士? |
[07:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[07:13] | Something weird’s going on here. | 这里真的有古怪 |
[07:19] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[07:27] | You look… tired. | 你看上去很……累啊 |
[07:29] | Maybe you should go lie down. | 也许你该去躺着休息会 |
[07:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:33] | Maybe I will. | 看来我真得去 |
[08:01] | Matthew? | |
[08:14] | Nicholas. | |
[08:15] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[08:18] | Something wrong? | 有什么不对劲吗? |
[08:19] | I need to talk to you, about something that hap… | 我得和你谈谈 关于上次那事…… |
[08:22] | Just the two I need to see. | 真是找两人就出一双 (故意的故意的 你就妒忌吧O(∩_∩)O哈!) |
[08:23] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[08:25] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打扰你们了吗? |
[08:28] | No. | 没有啊 |
[08:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:31] | I wasn’t even in the gateroom today. | 我今天根本就没去过星门室 |
[08:34] | He said it was empty? | 他说那里没别人? |
[08:35] | Only person in the room was Wray, | 说只有Wray一个人在大厅里 |
[08:37] | working at one of the consoles, updating the files. | 而且还在操作台前鼓捣 更新什么文件 |
[08:40] | Said you told him that Rush and I knew all about it. | 还说你告诉他 我跟Rush都知道这事儿 |
[08:43] | No, I don’t know anything about this. | 呃 我可一点不知情 |
[08:45] | And I don’t know what to tell you, Colonel, other than he’s lying. | 那我也没什么好说的 上校 除了说他是在撒谎 |
[08:48] | He has no reason to lie. | 他没有理由要说谎 |
[08:51] | Please. | 拜托 |
[08:52] | Sergeant Greer has had it in for us | Greer军士长总是视我们为眼中钉 |
[08:54] | since the first day we came aboard this ship… | 自从我们登上飞船的第一天起 |
[08:56] | Correction. Since the day the two of you led a mutiny to take it over. | 更正 是从你们试图 搞叛变夺权那时候起 |
[08:59] | I can understand his suspicion. | 我很理解他的这种猜疑心 |
[09:03] | I was not in the gateroom. | 反正我没在那房间 |
[09:13] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[09:15] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[09:16] | You didn’t pass anyone in the corridor just now? | 你刚才在走廊上没碰到什么人吗? |
[09:18] | No. | 没呀 |
[09:20] | Oh, my… | 哦 天 |
[09:22] | Matt, what happened? | Matt 出什么事了? |
[09:25] | We need help in the work-out room! | 快来帮忙 我们在工作间这里求助 |
[09:28] | Anyone from the military, as many as possible! Now! | 军人们快来啊 越多越好 赶快! |
[09:31] | Get it out! | 给我出来! |
[09:32] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天呐 |
[09:36] | Get it out! Get it out! | 离开我身上!滚出来! |
[09:39] | He thinks a snake is crawling under his skin. | 他认为一条蛇 爬进他皮肤里去了 |
[09:41] | Get it out! | 快出来啊! |
[09:52] | A snake? | 蛇? |
[09:53] | He said it was crawling around under his skin, | 他说就在他皮肤底下钻呢 他说就在他皮肤底下钻呢 |
[09:56] | but no one saw anything. | 但旁人都看不见 |
[09:57] | He just… flipped out. | 他就这么 发疯了 |
[09:59] | I can’t find anything physically wrong with him | 我找不到他身上任何生理上的毛病 |
[10:01] | other than the wounds that he inflicted on himself. | 除了他自己折腾出来的那些伤口 |
[10:03] | Have you noticed any unusual behavior from him lately? | 你有没有注意到 他最近有什么不寻常的举动吗? |
[10:06] | No, he’s been his normal self. | 没有啊 他就是平常那样子 |
[10:10] | As far as I can tell. | 就我所知是这样 |
[10:13] | All right, well, let’s… | 好吧 我们只好…… |
[10:14] | let’s keep him here, close eye on him | 我们就把他留在这观察 留心瞧着就是 |
[10:17] | and let me know when the sedatives wear off. | 当镇静剂效果消退后就通知我 |
[10:19] | I want to talk to him. | 我想和他谈谈 |
[10:22] | No warning or anything? | 没有任何预兆吗? |
[10:24] | He just… just went nuts? | 他就这么疯了? |
[10:26] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[10:27] | Some kind of nervous breakdown. | 大概是某种精神崩溃 |
[10:29] | It was pretty scary. | 那可真吓死人了 |
[10:31] | Tearing gashes in your own arms? | 在自己手臂上撕出一条条伤口 |
[10:33] | That’s… that’s intense. | 太强大了! |
[10:35] | The stress of life on this ship? | 是在这飞船上的压力吧 |
[10:37] | Day after day of not knowing what’s ahead? | 日复一日的 对前途的渺茫 |
[10:40] | It’s a wonder more people aren’t cracking up. | 没有更多人精神分裂才是奇迹呢 |
[10:42] | I’m just glad he took it out on himself. | 我很庆幸他只是对自己发泄 |
[10:47] | And didn’t start shooting people. | 也还没开始 对着人群乱射 |
[10:55] | Hey, you all right? | 嘿 你没事吧? |
[11:01] | Hello? Earth to Greer? | 喂 地球呼叫火星 |
[11:10] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:15] | I always figured he’d be the first to snap. | 我觉得要说会乱射的 他肯定是第一人儿 |
[11:30] | Sergeant Greer? | Greer军士长? |
[11:35] | If you want to accuse me of something, come forward. | 你要是想来指责我什么 放马过来吧 |
[11:37] | No need for spying. | 不需要偷偷摸摸的监视我 |
[11:42] | Who you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话呢? |
[11:47] | Apparently no one. | 看来是没有人 |
[12:09] | No… | 不…… |
[12:11] | No! | 不! |
[12:12] | Help! | 救命! |
[12:14] | Someone help me, please! | 谁来救救我 |
[12:15] | Get me out of here! | 让我出去! |
[12:19] | Wait! | 来啊 |
[12:20] | Get me out of here! | 让我出去啊! |
[12:43] | Well, where the hell is she? | 好吧 她该死的到底去哪了? |
[12:44] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 长官 |
[12:45] | I tried to radio her. She’s not responding. | 我呼叫过她了 但是她没回应 |
[12:47] | Oh, for God’s sake… | 哦 看在老天的份上 |
[12:49] | Lieutenant James, come in! | James少尉 快回答 |
[12:53] | Lieutenant James, this is Colonel Young. | James少尉 这是Young上校 |
[12:55] | Please respond. | 请回话 |
[12:59] | James! | |
[13:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的好抱歉 |
[13:44] | You can’t be real. | 你不可能是真的 |
[13:49] | Why did you leave me? | 你为什么要丢下我? |
[14:00] | Lieutenant Scott. | Scott中尉 |
[14:08] | Yeah, Colonel, go ahead. | 是 上校 请讲 |
[14:10] | I need you in the infirmary. | 我命你速至医务室 |
[14:22] | You’re alive? | 你还活着? |
[14:23] | She thinks she killed you. | 她以为自己杀了你 |
[14:25] | How did you… you were in my room. | 你是怎么…… 你不是在我房间里吗? |
[14:26] | You’re hallucinating. | 你是产生幻觉啦 |
[14:27] | Just like airman dunning. | 就像二等兵Dunning(邓宁)一样 |
[14:28] | What the hell is going on here? | 该死的这到底怎么回事? |
[14:30] | We don’t know yet. | 我们也还不清楚 |
[14:31] | I can’t find anything physically wrong with either one of them. | 他们任何一个在生理上 都找不到什么毛病 他们任何一个在生理上 都找不到什么毛病 |
[14:34] | I’m seeing things too. | 我也看到什么东西了 |
[14:38] | Hallucinations. | 幻觉 |
[14:39] | My son. | 是我儿子 |
[14:40] | I keep seeing him on the ship. | 我一直在飞船上到处看到他 |
[14:42] | I just… | 我刚刚…… |
[14:43] | I just talked to him. | 我刚才还在跟他说话 |
[14:47] | Your away team. | 看来是你们那个外勤小队 |
[14:49] | James and dunning went off-world with you to the last planet. | James和Dunning都和你 一起出去到过上一个星球 James和Dunning都和你 一起出去到过上一个星球 |
[14:52] | Maybe they picked something up. | 也许他们沾染了什么东西 |
[14:54] | We didn’t ingest anything that… | 我们什么都没吃 |
[14:56] | It could’ve been airborne, any number of possibilities. | 也许是空气传播的 很多可能性都有 |
[15:00] | Corporal Barnes was on the away team as well. | Barnes(巴尼斯)下士也在那个外勤小队 |
[15:01] | So was Dr. Volker. | 还有Volker(沃尔克)博士 |
[15:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[15:05] | Oh, please, somebody help me! | 哦 拜托 救救我吧 |
[15:07] | Colonel, we got him. | 上校 我们找到他了 |
[15:12] | Nothing? | 什么也没有? |
[15:13] | No. | 没有啊 |
[15:15] | No weird things out of the corner of your eye? | 你眼角没瞥到什么奇怪的东西嘛? |
[15:17] | Disorientation? | 没有焦虑迷惘? |
[15:18] | No. | 没有啊 |
[15:19] | Feeling pretty much the way I always do. | 我一如既往啊 |
[15:21] | Hungry, tired, but I’m not seeing things. | 是有点饿 有点累啦 但我什么也没看见 |
[15:23] | Maybe she’s immune to whatever it is the others picked up. | 也许她对那不管是啥的东西免疫 其他人就染上了 |
[15:27] | Maybe her symptoms are just taking longer to show up. | 也许她的症状要比别人更久才能显现出来 |
[15:29] | Thanks. | 谢你吉言! |
[15:31] | But physically, they’re okay? | 但生理上 他们都无恙? |
[15:33] | So far as I can tell, yeah. | 就我目前所知 是的 |
[15:34] | No, he’s doing fine, | 不 他应该没事 |
[15:35] | but I’m going to quarantine the entire away team. | 但我还是要隔离整个出外勤的队伍 |
[15:37] | Hopefully isolate the hallucinations until they pass. | 小心的隔断幻觉 直到他们好起来为止 |
[15:40] | What if they don’t pass? | 要是他们不能恢复呢? |
[15:41] | What if it gets worse? | 要是症状越来越严重呢? |
[15:42] | I’m sure whatever it is, TJ’ll figure it out. | 我能肯定的是 不管那是什么 TJ一定能治好的 |
[15:44] | I mean, she’s done pretty damn good so far. | 我是说 她到现在一直都做的相当好 |
[15:46] | Is there anything I can do? | 有没有我能做的事啊? |
[15:49] | No. No, I’ll pass the word. | 不 不 我会传下话去 |
[15:50] | I’ll let everyone know what’s going on, | 我会通告所有人这整件事经过 |
[15:52] | but the situation’s been contained, | 但事件还在控制之内 |
[15:54] | so there’s no need for anybody to get alarmed. | 所以尚无必要让大家受惊 |
[15:56] | As soon as I know anything… | 只要我知道任何事…… |
[15:57] | Colonel Young, come in! | Young上校 请回答 |
[16:00] | Yeah, TJ. | 是的 TJ |
[16:01] | Can you come to the infirmary? | 请您到医疗室来 |
[16:03] | I just discovered something. | 我有发现了 |
[16:05] | You see? | 就说吧 |
[16:06] | So, it’s difficult to see, which is why I missed it on my initial examination. | 所以呢 这个确实很难看到 所以我才会在最初的检查里遗漏了 |
[16:10] | You see right there? | 你看到那里了? |
[16:12] | Yeah, it looks like a tick. | 恩,看上去像个虱子 |
[16:13] | Yeah, I just checked the others. | 是啊 我刚检查了其他人 |
[16:15] | They all have one, same spot, top of the neck there. | 他们都在同样的位置有一个 就在脖颈上面那位置 |
[16:18] | All except corporal Barnes. | 除了Barnes(巴尼斯)下士 其他人都有 |
[16:19] | She’s clear. | 她很干净 |
[16:21] | Welcome to our new galaxy. | 欢迎来到我们的新的星河系 |
[16:23] | So, the ticks are causing the hallucinations? | 那是虱子引发的幻觉吗? |
[16:27] | I don’t know for sure, but I think so. | 我并不是很肯定 不过我估计是 |
[16:30] | Maybe they inject a venom, | 可能虱子刺了毒液进去 |
[16:31] | some sort of toxin that affects the brain’s chemistry. | 某种毒素 会影响大脑神经反应的 |
[16:34] | Okay, I want out. | 好了 我想离开了 |
[16:36] | Please, just get me out of here. | 拜托 让我离开这 |
[16:38] | I want out of here, TJ. | 我想从这出去 TJ |
[16:40] | Okay, okay, just relax, okay? | 好了 好了 放松就好 好吗? |
[16:51] | Can you remove it? | 你能把它弄下来吗? |
[16:52] | They seem similar to earth ticks. | 它们看起来和地球上的虱子差不多 |
[16:55] | I could try and remove it the same way. | 我可以试一下用同样的办法去除 |
[16:58] | You up for going first? | 你想不想第一个试试啊? |
[17:07] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[17:26] | Lieutenant Scott? | Scott中尉 |
[17:28] | What happened? | 出什么事? |
[17:30] | I don’t know. He’s crashing. | 我不知道 他要晕过去了 |
[17:30] | Let’s start CPR. | 我们赶紧做CPR(心脏复苏) |
[17:47] | He’s breathing. | 有呼吸了 |
[17:50] | He’s back. | 抢救回来了 |
[17:51] | All right. | 还算好 |
[17:52] | Did we get it? | 那成功了没呢? |
[17:54] | We remove it? | 有没有弄掉那虱子? |
[18:00] | It’s dug itself in even deeper. | 虱子反而钻进去更深了 |
[18:12] | His pulse is normal. | 他脉搏平稳 |
[18:13] | BP’s back in range. | 血压也恢复正常了 |
[18:16] | Listen… | 听着 |
[18:18] | is removing them impossible? | 莫非取不出来了吗? |
[18:20] | No. | 是的 |
[18:21] | It’s just that when I tried to pull it off, | 看来我越要把它拉出来 |
[18:23] | it must have released more toxin. | 它就释放越多的毒素 |
[18:25] | I just have to figure out another way. | 我必须想别的法子 |
[18:27] | Get to it. | 那去做吧 |
[19:08] | Hello? | 喂? |
[19:28] | Hello, sweetheart. | 好啊 小甜心 |
[19:30] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[19:32] | It’s really me. | 真的是我 |
[19:34] | No… | 不 |
[19:35] | no, you’re… | 不会的 你…… |
[19:36] | you’re not real. | 你不可能是真的 |
[19:37] | Chloe… | |
[19:39] | Oh, God! | 哦 天啊 |
[19:40] | No, this isn’t happening. | 不 这不可能发生 |
[19:43] | Chloe. | |
[19:45] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[19:51] | Whether I’m real or not, aren’t you… | 不管我是不是真人 难道你不是 |
[19:54] | at least happy to see your old man? | 至少可以很高兴看到你家的老爹吗? |
[20:02] | I have missed you, sweetheart. | 我很想你 甜心 |
[20:12] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我真的好想你 |
[20:29] | So, where do you want to put ’em? | 那你想把这些放哪里? |
[20:30] | If we do this, then we could… | 如果我们这样做 那就可以…… |
[20:37] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[20:44] | What’s going on here? | 这里在搞什么? |
[20:45] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[20:46] | We’re just talking. | 我们不过是在说说话 |
[20:47] | About what? | 说什么内容的? |
[20:49] | Is something bothering you, Sergeant? | 有什么事碍到你啦? 军士长 有什么事碍到你啦? 军士长 |
[20:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:55] | Should there be? | 应该有吗? |
[20:56] | If you’ve got something to say, | 你要想说什么的话 |
[20:59] | why don’t you just go ahead and say it? | 干嘛不直说? |
[21:02] | You’re not taking over this ship again. | 你们没机会再想掌管这飞船的 |
[21:06] | We’ve no intentions of doing so. | 我们也没有那个打算了啊 |
[21:08] | You’re being paranoid. | 你有妄想症吧? |
[21:12] | I know you’re up to something. | 我知道你们一定有什么图谋 |
[21:14] | And you have proof of this, do you? | 你有这个观点的证据吗? |
[21:21] | Of course you don’t. | 当然是没有的吧 |
[21:25] | Are we done here? | 那我们这边也说完了 |
[21:43] | We haven’t had any luck yet | 我们仍然是没有半点幸运 |
[21:45] | figuring out a way home. | 可以找到回家的办法 |
[21:48] | God knows if we ever will. | 只有天知道能不能了 |
[21:52] | We do have the communication stones. | 倒是还有通讯石可以用啦 |
[21:54] | I was able to use them to go see mom. | 我可以用它去看望妈妈 |
[21:58] | How is she? | 她过的怎么样? |
[22:01] | Strong. | 坚强 |
[22:03] | Fragile. | 也脆弱 |
[22:07] | Doing her best, considering. | 总之照状况来说 她是尽力了 |
[22:10] | She’s a fighter. | 她是个斗士 |
[22:11] | Like you. | 和你一样 |
[22:16] | Sometimes I see you in my dreams. | 有时候我在梦里见到你 |
[22:21] | But they always end the same. | 但总是同一个结局 |
[22:29] | I’m trying to get through this, | 我想试着度过这艰难时期 |
[22:33] | but it just gets so… | 但这还是太难…… |
[22:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:36] | One step at a time. | 慢慢来 |
[22:40] | Look at that view. | 看看这景色吧 |
[22:43] | God, I’ve never seen anything like it. | 上帝啊 我从未见过更神奇的 |
[22:46] | I always dreamed that you would live a life of adventure. | 我以前总是梦想 将来要过着冒险的生活 |
[22:50] | Travel the world. | 去环游世界 |
[22:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:52] | You told me frequently. | 你老是跟我唠叨 |
[22:55] | Well, look at you now. | 那好吧 看看你现在吧 |
[22:57] | Sailing through the universe, | 可是在宇宙间航行呢 |
[23:00] | exploring galaxies and planets. | 探索星河系和星球 |
[23:08] | You’re living my dream, kiddo. | 你完成了我的梦想 孩子 |
[23:15] | Hey, what do you got? | 嘿 你有什么进展? |
[23:18] | The venom we extracted from the jungle planet creature. | 我们从那个丛林星球的 生物身上萃取的毒液 我们从那个丛林星球的 生物身上萃取的毒液 |
[23:20] | It worked as an anesthetic on Rush during his surgery. | 在给Rush动手术时 用那充当了麻醉剂 |
[23:23] | I think that if I apply it topically to the tick… | 我在想是否能局部麻醉到虱子身上 |
[23:26] | Knock it out, give you time to remove it. | 把它弄昏 这样你就有时间把它取下来 |
[23:28] | That’s great. | 这主意很好 |
[23:31] | Oh, he’s coming to. | 哦 他要醒了 |
[23:33] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[23:34] | You got a jolt when we tried to remove the tick. | 你昏了一下子 当我们那时给你取虱子的时候 |
[23:36] | Relax, just relax. | 放松 放松就好 |
[23:39] | We’re going to try to anesthetize it, | 我们将要试图麻醉它 |
[23:41] | and then I’ll try and see if I can remove it safely, okay? | 然后我再看看能不能安全的 把它取下来 好吗? |
[23:47] | Okay, let’s just take a look here. | 好了 让我们再看看这儿 |
[23:57] | It’s gone. | 它不见了 |
[23:59] | The tick. | 那虱子 |
[24:01] | It just died off? | 它就这么死了? |
[24:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:11] | Theirs are both still attached. | 他们俩的都还在 |
[24:13] | Volker as well. | Volker这边也是 |
[24:14] | Could it have jumped? | 会不会是跳到别处去了 |
[24:22] | Yeah, no, I remember. | 真的啦 我还记得呢 |
[24:26] | Gosh, that’s so funny, I feel like that was forever ago. | 哎呀 那可好玩了 感觉好像是万古以前的事啰 |
[24:32] | Hey. | 嘿呀 |
[24:35] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[24:43] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[24:46] | Chloe? | |
[24:47] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[24:49] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[24:51] | ‘Cause you don’t seem fine. | 因为你看上去可并不好 |
[24:55] | My father’s here. | 我爸爸在这里 |
[24:57] | I mean, I… | 我的意思是 我…… |
[24:59] | I know he’s not… here. | 我其实知道他并不真的在这里 |
[25:01] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[25:02] | Just… | 只是 |
[25:03] | hallucinating? | 幻觉? |
[25:08] | It’s really strange. | 这真的很奇怪 |
[25:11] | He’s so… | 他是那么 |
[25:14] | real. | 真实 |
[25:15] | You’re seeing him right now? | 你现在就看得到他? |
[25:17] | – Yes. – Where? | – 是呀 – 在哪里? |
[25:19] | Right beside me. | 就在我旁边呢 |
[25:24] | Hello, Mr. Wallace. | 你好啊 Wallace先生 |
[25:26] | He can’t hear you. | 他听不到你的 |
[25:29] | Okay. Chloe… | 好了 Chloe… |
[25:33] | We’ve got to get you to the infirmary, just have TJ take a look… | 我们必须送你去医务室 让TJ看一下 |
[25:37] | No, I already know what’s wrong. | 不用 我已经知道是什么问题了 |
[25:38] | There’s a tick on me. | 就是有个虱子在我身上 |
[25:39] | Matt and his team picked them up on the last planet. | Matt和他的小队去上个星球的时候沾到的 |
[25:41] | One must have jumped to me somehow… | 肯定有一只不知怎么跳到我身上了 |
[25:43] | Wait a minute, what? | 等一下 你说啥? |
[25:45] | An alien tick? | 一个外星虱子? |
[25:46] | Are you kidding me? | 你在说笑吗? |
[25:48] | TJ thinks it might inject some kind of toxin that causes people to hallucinate… | Tj 认为它可能会释放某种毒素 会引发人们的幻觉 |
[25:50] | Look, we have to go… | 听着 我们必须走了 |
[25:51] | – No! No, wait! – Chloe… | – 不 不要 等等 |
[25:52] | It doesn’t hurt. | 一点都不痛的 |
[25:54] | That’s not the point… | 这不是重点 |
[25:55] | And he’s not hurting me either. | 而且他也不会伤害我的 |
[25:56] | He? | 他? |
[25:57] | You mean your imaginary father? | 你是说你幻想中的老爸吗? |
[26:00] | I’m not crazy. | 我没发疯 |
[26:01] | I know what’s going on. | 我了解这是怎么回事 |
[26:03] | I know that he’s not real, but I can’t… | 我知道他不是真的 但我忍不住 |
[26:12] | I’m not ready to lose him again, okay? | 我没准备好再一次失去他了 行吗? |
[26:19] | You can’t let that thing stay on you. | 你不能让那玩意儿留在你身上啊 |
[26:21] | I know, okay? | 我知道的 好吗? |
[26:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:24] | Just… | 就是 |
[26:25] | humor me, all right? | 迁就我一下 可以吗? |
[26:27] | Give me some time? | 给我一些时间 |
[26:30] | I’ll go see TJ soon, I promise, | 我很快就会去找TJ的 我答应你 |
[26:34] | but for now, just… | 可是现在 就让我…… |
[26:35] | Don’t tell anyone, okay? | 别告诉其他任何人 好吗? |
[26:39] | Please, Eli. | 拜托了 Eli |
[26:56] | Okay, Sergeant, I’ve… | 好了 军士 我已经…… |
[27:40] | I don’t see anything. You’re clear, too. | 我什么也没看到 你也干净了 |
[27:43] | What happened to it? | 它到底去哪了? |
[27:44] | Listen, I want you to go back to your quarters, and stay there until… | 听着 我要你们都回到自己营房去 都留在房里直到…… |
[27:46] | No. | 不行 |
[27:48] | Just a precaution, make sure nothing happens. | 只是为了预防 确保一切安全 |
[27:49] | Cole can take over for you. | Cole(柯尔)可以暂时帮你代班 |
[27:50] | No, Colonel, please, I’m fine. | 不行 上校 请别 我没事啊 |
[27:52] | Look, we’ll check ourselves periodically, | 你看 我们可以定时互相检查 |
[27:55] | and if I start having any hallucinations, then… | 而如果我一旦产生幻觉 我就…… |
[27:59] | Chloe. | |
[28:00] | She was in here earlier. | 她之前就在这里 |
[28:02] | I’ll go find her. | 我去找她 |
[28:57] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[29:19] | Okay? | 行了? |
[29:29] | Colonel Young, come in! | Young上校 请回话 |
[29:33] | Colonel Young, do you read? | Young上校 你收到吗? |
[29:56] | Eli… | |
[29:58] | Hey. | 嘿呀 |
[29:59] | Are you okay? I heard you… | 你还好吗? 我听说你…… |
[30:00] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[30:02] | Have you seen Chloe? | 你看到Chloe了吗 |
[30:06] | Eli? | |
[30:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:20] | Matt… | |
[30:21] | Hey, I need you to come with me to the infirmary. | 嘿 我要你跟我来 我们去医务室 |
[30:23] | There’s a chance that the tick that was on me jumped to you. | 有可能是 有个虱子从我身上跳到你身上了 |
[30:27] | Have you been seeing any weird things? | 你有没有看见什么古怪的东西啊? |
[30:30] | No. I’m fine… | 没有 我很好 |
[30:33] | Chloe. | |
[30:38] | She’s seeing her dad. | 她看见她老爸了 |
[30:39] | Eli! | |
[30:40] | We need to get you to the infirmary. | 我们得把你送去医务室 |
[30:41] | No, just wait a minute. | 别 就再等一下嘛 |
[30:43] | I just need a little more time… | 我只要再一点时间就好 |
[30:44] | We can’t risk letting that thing stay on you. | 我们可不能冒险让那东西呆在你身上 |
[30:45] | Don’t leave me, Chloe! | 别离开我 Chloe! |
[30:47] | No. Wait! I’m not… | 不 等等 我不要…… |
[30:49] | Come on, Chloe, Chloe? Come on! | 来吧 Chloe, Chloe? 走吧! |
[30:51] | Come on. It’ll be okay. | 走吧 没事的 |
[31:14] | Can I help you with something, Sergeant? | 我能帮你什么吗 军士? |
[31:19] | You can start by wiping that smile off your face. | 你再试试看 用你那张脸那样恶心笑一次看看 |
[31:23] | What smile? | 笑什么? |
[31:25] | I’d appreciate you not telling lies about me to Colonel Young. | 我倒是很想谢谢你说的关于我的谎言呢 对Young上校说的 |
[31:33] | Lies. | 谎话? |
[31:35] | Telling him that I was in the gateroom, messing with the consoles. | 你跟他说我在星门大厅里 鼓捣操控台 |
[31:37] | I don’t know what kind of game you’re playing, Sergeant, but… | 我是不知道你在玩什么游戏 军士长 不过 我是不知道你在玩什么游戏 军士长 不过 |
[31:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[31:48] | There it is. | 拿下来了 |
[31:50] | I don’t know why you have to remove it. | 我不明白为什么你非要把它拿下来 |
[31:54] | It’s not hurting me. | 它根本没伤害我 |
[31:56] | You don’t know that. | 你并不明白 |
[31:57] | It’s making you hallucinate. | 它让你产生幻觉 |
[31:59] | Who knows what else it’s doing. | 谁知道还会造成什么影响呢 |
[32:00] | It’s too dangerous to leave in place. | 让它留在那太危险了 |
[32:02] | Guys, this discussion needs to end now. | 伙计们 没必要讨论了 |
[32:04] | Let’s remove it. | 赶紧取下来了事 |
[32:10] | Tell your mother that I love her. | 替我告诉你妈妈 说我爱她 |
[32:12] | I miss her. | 我想念她 |
[32:15] | I love you, daddy. | 我爱您 爸爸 |
[32:19] | I love you, too, sweetheart. | 我也爱你 小甜心 |
[32:21] | You’re living our dream. | 你是为了我们的梦想而活的 |
[32:23] | Remember that. | 记住这个 |
[32:50] | Colonel Young, come in! | Young上校 请回答 |
[32:53] | Go ahead, Sergeant. | 请讲 军士 |
[32:54] | Colonel Young, we have a problem. | Young上校 我们有麻烦了 |
[32:57] | The civilians are trying to take over the ship again. | 士民们又想要接管飞船了 |
[32:59] | What? | 什么? |
[33:00] | I’m pursuing Rush. | 我正在追捕Rush |
[33:02] | He and Wray are actively trying to seize control of the ship. | 他和Wray在蠢蠢欲动 想要夺取飞船控制权 |
[33:05] | Now, I don’t know who else is working with them, sir, | 现在我还不知道谁和他们同伙 长官 |
[33:07] | but we need to mobilize now. | 但我们现在必须全体动员了 |
[33:10] | Sergeant, I need you to listen to me. | 军士长 我要你仔细听我说 |
[33:12] | Do not do anything. | 什么也不要做 |
[33:13] | I will talk to them. | 我会去跟他谈的 |
[33:14] | Permission to use deadly force. | 请求使用杀伤武器 |
[33:15] | What? No, did you hear what I said? | 什么?不许 你听到我的命令了吗? |
[33:16] | I need you to stand down. | 我要你解除戒备 |
[33:18] | Do not do anything. | 什么也不要做! |
[33:19] | Permission granted. | 同意行动(他幻听了) |
[33:21] | Use whatever force necessary to stop them. | 动用任何必要武器阻止他 |
[33:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:25] | Sergeant, we don’t know | 军士 我们还不知道 |
[33:28] | if these channels have been compromised. | 这些频道是否被监听了 |
[33:29] | Go to radio silence. | 把对讲机保持沉默状态 |
[33:31] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[33:39] | Greer, acknowledge. I said stand down. | Greer 确认我说的是解除警戒! |
[33:43] | You think he might be hallucinating too? | 你认为他也产生幻觉了吗? |
[33:45] | How? | 怎么弄上的? |
[33:46] | All the ticks have been accounted for. | 所有的虱子都清算了呀 |
[33:47] | Unless there was more than one tick | 除非是你们每个人带回来 都不止一个虱子在身上 |
[33:49] | on each of you when you guys got back. | 除非是你们每个人带回来 都不止一个虱子在身上 |
[33:52] | Go find Greer. | 去找到Greer |
[33:53] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:55] | We need to examine everyone on this ship. | 我们必须对飞船上每个人进行检查 |
[33:56] | Quarantine anyone who’s clear. | 把清干净的人隔离 |
[33:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[34:04] | Sergeant Greer… | Greer军士长 |
[34:49] | I know you’re in here, Rush. | 我知道你在这里 Rush |
[34:56] | Show yourself! | 快出来! |
[35:45] | No! | 不要! |
[35:46] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[35:48] | Open that door! | 把门打开 |
[35:52] | You’re not taking over the ship again. | 不会让你再次夺权的 |
[35:55] | Colonel Young, come in! | Young上校 请回答 |
[35:57] | Go ahead, Scott. | 请讲 Scott |
[35:58] | No sign of Greer. | 没找到Greer |
[36:00] | Still not responding to any radio calls. | 他也没回应任何无线呼叫 |
[36:02] | All right, well, keep at it. | 好吧 继续找 |
[36:04] | Sir, Rush and Wray are also unaccounted for. | 长官 Rush和Wray也失踪了 |
[36:06] | No one knows where they are. | 没人知道他们在哪 |
[36:08] | Rush isn’t responding to his radio, either. | Rush同样没有回应他的呼叫机信号 |
[36:10] | All right. | 知道了 |
[36:12] | I’ll put a few more details together. | 我会再多派几个小队一起找 |
[36:14] | TJ… | |
[36:16] | Excuse me. | 请稍等 |
[36:18] | So, listen, I got to go help look for Greer. | 那么听好 我得去帮忙找Greer |
[36:21] | You going to be okay? | 你一个人可以吗? |
[36:23] | Yeah, fine. | 恩 没事的 |
[36:24] | But if you feel any different, see anything out of the usual… | 但你要是感觉的任何不妥 看到任何不平常的东西 |
[36:27] | No, believe me, | 不 相信我吧 |
[36:28] | I’m as concerned about this as you are. | 我对此是跟你一样担心的(指同为父母) |
[36:31] | Fine, fine. Keep me posted. | 好的 好的 保持联系 |
[36:33] | Yeah. | 好啦 |
[36:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢你(很温馨哦) |
[36:36] | More than one tick attached to you | 不止一个虱子附在你身上 |
[36:38] | would explain why some of the hallucinations were more… | 这就解释了为何有些幻觉 要比其他人 |
[36:42] | intense than others. | 更荒诞 |
[36:44] | The toxins, maybe they target the limbic system. | 那些毒素 也许就是对准了大脑边缘系统 |
[36:48] | It’s the area of the brain that’s responsible for emotion. | 是大脑中的一个区域 用来控制人类的感情 |
[36:52] | So, fear, anger, remorse… | 喜怒哀乐 |
[36:55] | Matt’s guilt over his son. | Matt对他儿子的内疚 |
[36:57] | Claustrophobia. | 幽闭恐惧症 |
[37:00] | My dad. | 我爸爸 |
[37:03] | Let me guess, issue with snakes? | 让我猜猜 你是一朝被蛇咬十年怕草绳吧 |
[37:08] | And you? | 那你呢? |
[37:17] | Listen to me… | 听我说 |
[37:18] | I can’t stop the bleeding. | 我止不住流血 |
[37:20] | You have to open that door. | 你必须把门打开 |
[37:22] | If I don’t get medical attention… | 如果我不能得到救治的话…… |
[37:23] | Yes, Colonel. | 是的 上校 |
[37:25] | No, sir, I do not know who else is involved in the mutiny. | 不 长官 我不知道 还有谁是叛变同伙 |
[37:29] | She’s refusing to cooperate. | 她拒绝招供 |
[37:31] | You’re not talking to anyone. | 你没有跟任何人在讲话 |
[37:34] | Your radio is off! | 你的对讲机是关掉的啊! |
[37:35] | What is the matter with you? | 你脑子有什么毛病啊? |
[37:37] | Yes, I will continue the interrogation, | 是 我会继续 进行审问 |
[37:39] | but at some point, sir, | 不过在某些时候 长官 |
[37:41] | we are just better off ending this once and for all. | 我们最好就是 一次了结 所有这些麻烦 |
[37:45] | Sergeant… Sergeant, listen to me. | 军士 军士 听我说 |
[37:49] | Sergeant Greer! | Greer军士长 |
[37:51] | We are not taking over the ship! | 我们没有对飞船夺权 |
[37:54] | What do you got? | 什么状况? |
[37:57] | Can’t get the door open. | 无法打开门 |
[37:58] | Must have been disabled from the inside. | 一定是从里面破坏了 |
[38:01] | I heard Wray’s voice. | 我听到Wray的声音了 |
[38:04] | Camile? | |
[38:06] | It’s Lieutenant Scott! | 这是Scott中尉 |
[38:08] | Scott, help! | Scott 快救救我们 |
[38:09] | I’m wounded! | 我受伤了 |
[38:10] | Sergeant Greer has got us hostage… | Greer军士把我们作为人质 |
[38:11] | Shut… | 住嘴 |
[38:14] | Quiet, now. | 给我安静点 |
[38:16] | Sergeant Greer, it’s Lieutenant Scott! | Greer军士 我是Scott中尉 |
[38:19] | Stand down! | 解除警戒! |
[38:21] | Colonel Young, this is Scott, come in. | Young上校 这是Scott 请回答 |
[38:24] | Yeah. | 讲 |
[38:25] | We found him. | 我们找到他了 |
[38:26] | He has locked himself and Wray | 他把自己和Wray |
[38:28] | in one of the storage rooms. | 锁在了一个储藏室里 |
[38:29] | I think he’s holding her hostage. | 我猜他是把她当人质了 |
[38:41] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[38:51] | I’m done with you. | 我受够你了 |
[38:54] | Please… | 请别…… |
[38:56] | Sergeant… | 军士 |
[38:58] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[39:05] | Do it. | 开枪 |
[39:11] | I said do it. | 我说快开枪 |
[39:41] | Colonel Young… | Young上校 |
[39:58] | Colonel, we got ’em. | 上校 我们抓住他们了 |
[40:01] | Send TJ. We… | 要送去TJ那 我们…… |
[40:03] | we have wounded in here. | 我们这还有伤员 |
[40:12] | How you doing? | 你还好吗? |
[40:14] | Okay. | 还好 |
[40:15] | I was able to stop the bleeding and stitch the wound, | 我已经给她止了血 伤口也缝合了 |
[40:17] | so we’ll keep an eye out for infection, but… | 还是要留心一下感染 不过 |
[40:20] | She should be okay. | 她会没事的了 |
[40:22] | The rest of the crew? | 船上其他人呢? |
[40:24] | I checked everyone. | 我检查了每个人 |
[40:25] | It looks like we got ’em all, so… | 看来我们应该是都清干净了 |
[40:27] | Hopefully things will get back to normal around here. | 希望一切恢复正常 |
[40:31] | Whatever that is. | 不管那是啥 |
[41:48] | What do we got? | 我们得到什么资料了? |
[41:51] | Well, the atmosphere is good. | 恩 大气情况很好 |
[41:53] | 10 hours on the countdown. | 有10个小时剩余时间 |
[42:00] | Shall we send a team? | 要送一个队伍去吗? |
[42:04] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[42:06] | Our luck’s got to change at some point. | 有时候我们会不幸踩到狗屎 |
[42:09] | Just remember the bug spray. | 一定记住带上杀虫剂哦 |
[42:13] | Scott, this is Young. | Scott 这是Young |
[42:15] | Get a team ready. | 让小队待命 |
[42:17] | You’re going off-world. | 你们又要出发去异世界了 |
[42:19] | Sync by kuniva for hdbits.org |