时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is what Destiny intended from the moment it entered the star system. | 这就是命运号一开始来到这个星系的目的 |
[00:05] | We are going to survive, | 我们一定会活下去 |
[00:07] | we are going to make it home. | 我们一定能回家 |
[00:10] | I’m telling you, the ship came here for a reason! | 我一直跟您说 这飞船在这停下是有原因的 |
[00:14] | This ship is powered by the stars themselves. | 命运号 是利用恒星作为能量 |
[00:17] | He and Young are bumping heads, yes. | 他和Young上校的确是有矛盾 |
[00:20] | Not sure which camp is the better choice. | 他不确定应该倒向哪边 |
[00:22] | We just pretend nothing happened. | 我们就假装什么事也没发生过 |
[00:24] | We need to be ready for the next encounter. | 我们必须为下次战斗做好准备 |
[00:27] | For the sake of the crew. | 为了集体的命运如何? |
[00:28] | For the sake of the crew. | 为了大家的命运 |
[00:31] | Got it, Colonel, lucian alliance? | 收到 上校 Lucian(卢西恩)联盟? |
[00:33] | That would be my guess. | 那是我的猜测 |
[00:34] | They haven’t introduced themselves. | 他们可没有自我介绍 |
[00:36] | Any word on how they gained intel on our base? | 有任何提示吗 他们是怎么获得我们基地的核心信息的? |
[00:39] | No. What about casualties? | 没有 人员伤亡如何? |
[00:40] | 12. 80-plus MIA. | 12名战亡 还有80个失踪 |
[00:44] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:45] | It’s yours. | 是你的孩子 |
[00:47] | Ours. | 我们俩的 |
[00:49] | Look, I know that we’ve had our differences in the past. | 听着 我知道我们过去有一些不同见解 |
[00:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:52] | It was my duty to express concern | 我是有责任来对此表示关切 |
[00:53] | For how everyone else felt about you. | 关于其他人对你的想法 |
[00:56] | I’ve never even met your wife. | 我以前可从未见过您太太 |
[00:58] | Telford, you connected with him. | 是Telford(特尔福) 你之前跟他连接过 |
[01:00] | Was it a residual memory of his | 这是不是他的一部分残留记忆呢? |
[01:02] | That somehow transferred to my subconscious? | 不知怎么的也转移到了我的潜意识思维里 |
[01:04] | I would think you’d be doing everything possible | 我本以为你会尽最大可能做任何事 |
[01:06] | to get these people home, to get yourself home, | 好带这些人回家 让你自己回家 |
[01:08] | back to your wife. | 回到你老婆身边 |
[01:10] | And I know you’re still sleeping with her. | 我知道你还继续和她有奸情 |
[01:12] | Everett! | Everett!(埃弗雷特) |
[02:07] | You’re up late. | 你睡迟了 |
[02:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:09] | I just had a very interesting dream. | 我刚做了个很有意思的梦 |
[02:11] | Everyone thinks their dreams are interesting. | 每个人都觉得自己的梦很有意思 |
[02:13] | Nobody else cares. | 别的人又不会在意 |
[02:15] | Yeah, well, you’re going to care | 说的是 不过 这个梦你一定会在乎 |
[02:16] | about this one. | |
[02:21] | I’m outside a warehouse, | 我站在一个仓库外面 |
[02:23] | on Earth, | 是在地球上 |
[02:26] | and there’s birds… | 有鸟儿在附近 |
[02:28] | At least I can hear them. Seagulls, I think. | 至少我能听见叫声 我想可能是海鸥 |
[02:32] | I’m at some kind of meeting. | 我身处某种会面场景 |
[02:34] | There’s four or five people there. | 那里有四五个人 |
[02:36] | Who? | 都是谁? |
[02:37] | I don’t know, I don’t know, | 我不知道 不认识啊 |
[02:38] | but I’m giving them information. | 但我是在向他们提供情报 |
[02:40] | Reports, files. | 一些报告 档案文件 |
[02:42] | I’m talking about Icarus. | 我说的是关于Icarus(伊卡洛斯基地)的事 |
[02:44] | In detail. | 很详细的细节 |
[02:46] | Well, who were they? | 恩 那是些什么人呢? |
[02:48] | I don’t know, I… | 我不清楚…… 我 |
[02:49] | They had a goa’uld cargo ship. | 他们有一个goa’uld运输机 (此种飞船可以超光速跨星际旅行,可以隐身,有光环传送技术) |
[02:52] | The lucian alliance on Earth? | lucian联盟跑到地球上去了?(Lucian联盟由星际流浪人组成) (和SG小队们时友时敌他们的主要目的是尽可能获取 飞船和技术资源以提供给自己的人口需要) |
[02:54] | I can only guess. | 我只能这样猜测 |
[02:55] | You dreamt you were the spy who leaked | 你做的这个梦里头 你是个间谍 |
[02:57] | Everything about Icarus to the lucian alliance? | 把所有情报都给了lucian联盟? |
[02:59] | No, not me, it wasn’t me. | 不 不是我 不是我本人 |
[03:00] | Rush, what the hell are you talking about? | Rush 你他妈的到底在讲什么? |
[03:01] | On the way back to the car, I seen my reflection. | 回到车上时 我看到了自己的倒影 |
[03:07] | It was Colonel Telford. | 那是Telford上校 |
[03:10] | I was Colonel Telford. | 我的样子是Telford上校 |
[03:20] | subtitle resync: feid | 星际之门 宇宙 1×18 星际之门 宇宙 |
[03:28] | Rush switched two days ago. | Rush两天前用了通讯石 |
[03:31] | The only reason I am telling you | 我之所以会告诉你这事儿 |
[03:32] | is because you are the only person | 是因为你是唯一的一个 |
[03:34] | who’s ever experienced this kind of bleed-through memory | 在使用过通讯石之后的副作用 曾有过这倒霉见的被残留记忆渗透的经历 |
[03:36] | after using the stones. | 在使用过通讯石之后的副作用 曾有过这倒霉见的被残留记忆渗透的经历 |
[03:37] | It was just that once, sir. | 长官 就那一次而已 |
[03:39] | Certainly nothing like that. | 很确定之后都没有类似状况 |
[03:41] | Thanks, Lieutenant. | 谢了 中尉 |
[03:49] | All right, look, sir, | 呃好吧 我说啊 长官 |
[03:51] | I understand | 我很理解 |
[03:53] | that you have your issues with Colonel Telford, | 你和Telford(特尔福)上校之间有自己的私怨 |
[03:55] | but you cannot seriously… | 但你不能真的…… |
[03:56] | Sit down, Lieutenant. | 坐下 中尉 |
[04:01] | Before he was assigned to Icarus, | 在他被调任到Icarus基地之前 |
[04:03] | Telford spent the better part of a year | Telford用大半年时间都在 |
[04:05] | undercover, | 从事秘密间谍活动 |
[04:06] | infiltrating the alliance. | 在联盟内部卧底 |
[04:08] | You really think he would turn? | 你当真认为他可能会反叛吗? |
[04:11] | Eight months into his assignment, | 就在他那八个月的任务期间 |
[04:13] | there was an attack on a planet | 曾有过一次针对某星球的袭击 |
[04:15] | that we had a large team working on, | 就是我们派遣了大部队在上工作的星球 |
[04:16] | P2S-569. | |
[04:17] | 37 people were killed. | 死了37个人 |
[04:20] | Now, we later found out | 而现在呢 我们最近却发现 |
[04:21] | that Telford knew about the attack, | Telford早就知道那次攻击了 |
[04:22] | and decided to do nothing. | 却决定隔岸观火 不采取任何行动 |
[04:25] | In order to protect his cover. | 是为了保护他自己的伪装身份 |
[04:28] | That’s what he said. | 单凭他的一言之辞 |
[04:29] | Stargate command let him off the hook, | 星门指挥部让他脱身出来了 (off the hook脱身) |
[04:31] | And everything was swept under the carpet. | 而一切真相都被掩盖了起来 (sweet under the carpet指掩盖证据) |
[04:33] | But now… | 然而现在 |
[04:34] | Sir, there’s got to be more to it than that. | 长官 必须有更让人信服的证据 我们知道goa’uld有洗脑科技 |
[04:37] | We know that the goa’uld had brainwashing technology, | |
[04:39] | Could make a man turn against his mother and be proud of it. | 可以让一个人毫不迟疑的背叛自己的母亲 |
[04:41] | It is possible | 有可能是 |
[04:43] | The alliance now has that capability. | 联盟的人现在也掌握了这技术 |
[04:46] | Well, if they do, sir, then we can’t trust anyone. | 那么 如果真是这样 长官 那我们谁都不能相信了 |
[04:51] | Colonel, hey, we were just going over | 上校 嘿 我们正在重新检查 |
[04:53] | Some of the data we found when… | 这些数据 我们发现到…… |
[04:54] | Take a break, Eli. | 先歇会 Eli |
[04:57] | Secrets, you two… | 秘密? 不是吧 你们两个? |
[04:59] | Now, please, go. | 好了 请出去 |
[05:03] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[05:07] | So I talked to Scott. | 我跟Scott谈过了 |
[05:10] | He doesn’t remember anything like your dream. | 他记不起任何有关你的梦的内容 不管咋样 我们得有所行动 |
[05:12] | Well, we have to do something. | |
[05:13] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[05:15] | Telford’s still on active rotation with the stones, yeah? | Telford不是还在通讯石的替换轮班表上么 他是有准备下一次连接 |
[05:19] | He’s due to make a connection | |
[05:20] | In a couple of days with Dr. Morrison. | 两天后和Morrison博士对换 |
[05:23] | What if I take morrison’s place? | 我去替代Morrison的位置如何? 目的? |
[05:26] | Try to make contact with the alliance. | 可以试试去跟联盟的人联络 |
[05:28] | It’s risky. | 这太冒险了 |
[05:30] | Well, it’s a pretty good disguise, | 可这可是很好的掩护机会 |
[05:31] | Actually being inside someone else’s body. | 真正的可以呆在别人的身体里 |
[05:33] | I’ll go. | 那就我去吧 不行 那可行不通 |
[05:34] | No, that would be a mistake. | 那又为什么? |
[05:35] | Why’s that? | 那又为什么? |
[05:36] | Because I had the dream. | 因为是我做的梦啊 |
[05:37] | Look, there’s still elements | 听着 还有一些我想要 拼合起来的要素碎片 |
[05:38] | I’m trying to piece together. | |
[05:40] | For example, there’s a number, 314. | 比如 我记得有个数字 314 |
[05:42] | Now, I know it’s significant, but I don’t know why. | 现在我只知道这一定有什么意义 但就是不懂从何而来 |
[05:45] | If I’m there, in Telford’s environment, then… | 如果我可以自己去那儿 身处Telford的环境中 那就可以 |
[05:47] | You’re not trained for this. | 你没有受过这方面的训练 |
[05:48] | Well, who is? | 那好 有谁被训练过呢? |
[05:50] | I’ll just have to | 我就只要 |
[05:52] | Do my best. | 尽己所能吧 |
[05:53] | If stargate command | 就算星门指挥部 |
[05:54] | Is this badly compromised, | 同意了这个超级糟的方案 |
[05:56] | I can’t tell anyone what you’re up to, | 我也不能告诉任何人 你的真正意图 |
[05:57] | Do you understand that? | 你确实明白这点吗? |
[05:58] | Yup. | 明白 一旦你到达地球 你就要孤军作战了 |
[06:00] | Once you are on Earth, you are on your own. | |
[06:01] | No back-up… | 没有任何后援 |
[06:02] | I understand. I get it, I get it. | 我明白的 晓得了晓得了好伐 |
[06:03] | Now, someone has to stop this guy. | 现在必须有人去阻止这个家伙 |
[06:05] | He can’t be allowed to continue. | 不能再允许他继续下去了 |
[06:07] | The alliance probably already know more about this ship | 联盟搞不好已经比我们还清楚这飞船了 |
[06:09] | Than we do. | |
[06:10] | Which isn’t much. | 我们自己知道的也不多 好吧 反正我可不会低估了他们 |
[06:11] | Well, I wouldn’t underestimate them. | |
[06:12] | I’m not. | 我不会低估的 上校 有时间谈一下吗? |
[06:17] | Colonel, I need a minute. | 那要看情况 |
[06:18] | That’s about all I got right now. | |
[06:20] | Did you bump Dr. Morrison | 你是不是把Morrison博士从通讯石连接 的人员名单上撤换了下来? |
[06:21] | from his spot on the communication stones? | |
[06:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:23] | Without consulting me? | 没有和我协商过? |
[06:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:25] | Any particular reason? | 有什么特别原因嘛? |
[06:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:27] | You care to enlighten me? | 你能不能多提示点? |
[06:28] | No. | 不行 |
[06:33] | With everything that we have been through, | 在我们经历过这么多事后 |
[06:35] | You really want to do this? | 你真的想这样子行事吗? |
[06:36] | Look, camile, I’ve got good reason not to tell you, | 听着 camile 我真的是有不得已理由 才不告诉你的 |
[06:38] | Or I would. | 不然我一定会跟你说 |
[06:39] | You’re going to have to trust me. | 你一定要相信我 |
[06:56] | Dr. Morrison? | Morrison博士? |
[07:00] | Yes. | 是我 |
[07:02] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回家 |
[07:03] | I’m staff sergeant graham. | 我是Graham军士 |
[07:05] | I’ll be your escort. | 是你的护卫 |
[07:07] | Right. | 好的 |
[07:24] | I want to talk to Colonel Young, now. | 我要立刻和Young上校谈话 就现在 他现在很忙 长官 不过他说过很快就会来见您 |
[07:28] | He is busy at the moment, sir, | |
[07:29] | but he said he’d come see you shortly. | |
[07:30] | Why was I connected with Dr. Rush? | 为何我会和Rush博士连接上了? |
[07:32] | That wasn’t part of the schedule. | 这并不在计划之内 |
[07:34] | Yes, sorry about that, sir. It was unavoidable. | 是的 关于这点很抱歉 长官 不过这是无可避免的 |
[07:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
[07:38] | Dr. Rush had to consult with some people back on Earth | Rush博士必须回地球和一些人讨论事情 |
[07:40] | Regarding some technical problems. | 是一些技术上的问题 |
[07:48] | You’re a terrible liar, Lieutenant. | 你这谎话说的真不高明 中尉 |
[07:50] | I’d like some fatigues. | 我要换些杂务服 |
[07:52] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[07:54] | This way, sir. | 请这边走 长官 |
[08:17] | I need to speak to General O’Neill immediately. | 我需要立刻和O’Neill将军面谈 |
[08:19] | And you are? | 请问您是? |
[08:21] | Colonel Everett Young, authentication 1619414. | Everett Young上校 编号 1619414. |
[08:23] | Tell him it’s urgent. | 请告诉他这是紧急状况 |
[08:25] | Everett, I’ll have you know | Everett(埃弗雷特) 我可是要告诉你 |
[08:26] | I’m missing a national security briefing for this. | 为了你 我可是错过一个国家安全简报会议了 (my dear sir您吃什么了这么福态) |
[08:29] | Sorry about that, sir. | 长官 很抱歉 |
[08:30] | Well, if you’d ever been to a national security briefing, | 其实吧 要是你参加过那劳什子 国家安全简报会 |
[08:33] | you wouldn’t say that. | 你就不会说抱歉了 (将军风格一如既往 ~心~) |
[08:35] | What’s up? | 到底怎么了? |
[08:36] | It Dr. Rush, sir. | 是Rush博士 长官 |
[08:38] | He’s on Earth right now in the body of Colonel Telford. | 他现在正在地球上 用着Telford上校的身体 |
[08:40] | Probably hasn’t even left the building. | 可能还没离开这栋房子呢 |
[08:42] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[08:43] | We need to put a tail on him. | 我们得派人暗中跟着他 |
[08:44] | Well, he’s got an escort. | 好了 他不是已经有个护卫了嘛 |
[08:46] | He’ll ditch the escort first chance he gets. | 他会一有机会就甩了那护卫的 |
[08:48] | I think we should let him do it, then follow him discreetly. | 我认为我们应该由他那么做 然后再另外小心的跟着他 |
[08:49] | Why? | 为啥? |
[08:51] | He’s about to try and make contact | 他是要去试图联络 |
[08:52] | with the lucian alliance. | Lucian联盟的人 |
[09:01] | Aw, Chloe… | 嗷, Chloe… |
[09:06] | Oh, my God… | 哦 大神 |
[09:10] | Chloe, I didn’t know you could sew. | Chloe 我不晓得你还会缝纫 |
[09:12] | Oh, no, I can’t. | 哎呀 不是啦 其实我不会 |
[09:13] | Not really. | 不算怎么会 (衣服上写的是”美国空军罩着我”) |
[09:16] | I hope it doesn’t fall apart. | 我是希望它不会散掉成碎片啦 |
[09:17] | No, it’s beautiful, thank you. | 才不会呢 这可漂亮了 真谢谢你 |
[09:19] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:21] | Here, open this one. | 拿着 打开这个看看 |
[09:26] | Hey, can we talk to you for a second? | 喂 咱们能稍微聊一下吗? |
[09:29] | Oh, my gosh… | 哎呀 额滴神 |
[09:33] | You made this yourself? | 你自己做的吗? |
[09:35] | If it’s a girl, | 如果是个女孩儿 |
[09:36] | I can make something else. | 那我也可以做点别的 |
[09:37] | No, it’s perfect! | 不用 这个太完美了 |
[09:38] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[09:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[09:42] | We’re hoping you could tell us. | 倒是指望你能告诉我们呢 |
[09:44] | About Rush? | 关于rush的事? |
[09:45] | Going back to Earth on the stones unscheduled? | 在计划外使用通讯石回到地球去了 |
[09:47] | Well, I’m-I’m sure there’s a good reason. | 这个嘛 我担保应该是有很好的理由的 |
[09:51] | Right, yeah, that’s what we’re afraid of. | 是哦 那正是我们要担心的 |
[09:52] | They didn’t say anything to you? | 他们什么也没跟你说吗? |
[09:53] | Young came in to talk to him | 有一天 Young是去找他谈过话 |
[09:56] | The other day… | |
[09:58] | They did kick me out. | 他们把我赶出去了 |
[10:01] | Yeah, we heard Young went, too. | 是啊 我们听说Young也去地球了 |
[10:02] | He did? | 他去了吗? |
[10:04] | After Rush. He’s there right now. | 紧跟着Rush 他现在就在那呢 |
[10:05] | Something’s definitely going on here. | 这其中一定有什么猫腻 |
[10:20] | Congratulations, TJ. | 恭喜啊 TJ Camile 有空能和我谈谈吗? |
[10:22] | Camile, if I could have a moment of your time, please? | |
[10:25] | Were you aware of the change… | Telford:你是否知道他们改变了…… |
[10:26] | Yeah, we could check those… | Eli:对哦 我们要检查下这个 |
[10:28] | Control interface room probably has something… | 控制室可能有问题… |
[10:30] | Yeah, I could meet you guys at the… | 对 我们可以到那去… |
[10:32] | That’d be great. | 那很好…… |
[10:36] | If I’m not mistaken, sir, | 如果我没弄错的话 长官 我相信您本人也亲自见过 |
[10:37] | I believe you’ve witnessed | 我相信您本人也亲自见过 |
[10:38] | The effects of this brainwashing technology | 这种洗脑技术的影响 |
[10:39] | First hand. | |
[10:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:44] | Yeah, that’s… That’s true. | 是啊 那个嘛 那倒是真的 |
[10:46] | I recommend we keep | 我建议 |
[10:47] | The number of people we bring in on this | 我们把知道这事的人数 控制在最小以内 |
[10:49] | To a minimum. | |
[10:50] | Well, thank you, Colonel, for stating the obvious. | 噢哟 多谢你哦 上校 能够指出这么明显的事 |
[10:55] | Truth is, | 但事实上 你还不是冒险告诉了我 不是吗? |
[10:56] | You took a bit of a chance by telling me, didn’t you? | |
[10:58] | Well, I had to, sir. | 是啊 那没办法 长官 |
[10:59] | Rush was asking for a free pass, | Rush想要搞到一个通行证 |
[11:01] | An unscheduled, unauthorized visit to Earth, | 可以取得计划外未授权的对地球的访问权 |
[11:03] | Exactly the sort of thing he might do | 如果他自己就是个”鼹鼠”(mole指卧底) 那正好就是他现在想要做的事 |
[11:04] | If he was the mole himself. | 如果他自己就是个”鼹鼠”(mole指卧底) 那正好就是他现在想要做的事 |
[11:05] | Well, if he’s the mole, why would he be trying | 呃 如果他是鼹鼠 为何不趁此机会陷害Telford呢? |
[11:07] | To frame Telford at this point? | 呃 如果他是鼹鼠 为何不趁此机会陷害Telford呢? |
[11:09] | I can’t answer that, sir. | 我无法回答 长官 那要是他说的是实情呢? |
[11:11] | And if he’s telling the truth? | |
[11:13] | Hopefully he’ll still be able to lead us to the alliance. | 那就希望他可以引我们去找到联盟的人 |
[11:15] | And not lose his life. | 并且不要丢了他的小命 |
[11:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[11:19] | I’ve quite a few personal things to attend to. | 我有一些私事要处理 |
[11:21] | I’ll be a few minutes. | 就几分钟时间 不用担心 先生 我有备而来的 |
[11:23] | Not to worry, sir. I came prepared. | |
[13:23] | So, do you know what they’re going to do to Rush? | 那你知不知道他们让Rush干什么去了? |
[13:26] | They didn’t let me know until after the fact. | 在事情发生前他们根本没通知我 |
[13:30] | They’re trying to keep me out of the loop. | 他们是打算把我排除在外了 |
[13:32] | It’s not… | 这是不可以… |
[13:37] | Where the hell have you been? | 该死的你去哪了? |
[13:38] | It’s nice to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[13:40] | Come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[13:41] | We have some things to discuss. | 我们有些事情要讨论 |
[13:42] | Do we? | 是吗? |
[13:44] | Privately. | 对 私下的 |
[14:01] | We haven’t seen you in a while, Colonel. | 我们有一阵没见你了 上校 |
[14:03] | I hope everything is well. | 希望一切顺利 |
[14:05] | I’ve been on assignment. | 我当然是在执行任务了 |
[14:06] | Of course. | |
[14:10] | I’ll give you some privacy. | 我还是留给您私人空间吧 |
[14:41] | Yes? | 喂? |
[14:42] | Yeah, this is Telford. | 喂 我是Telford |
[14:44] | I have some new information. | 我有一些新情报 |
[14:45] | We have to meet. | 我们必须面谈 |
[14:51] | Stand by for instructions. | 等待指示 进来 |
[15:04] | Get in. | |
[15:20] | You’re allowing alcohol onboard now? | 你们现在飞船上允许喝酒了? |
[15:21] | I doubt I could stop it if I wanted to. | 我怀疑就算我想禁也禁不了 |
[15:23] | So I can report your command of this ship | 那我是可以报告说 你对这飞船的指挥 |
[15:25] | Is solid as ever, then? | 一如既往的可靠坚稳吗? |
[15:26] | I am doing my best to make it work. | 我是尽力使得上行下效了 |
[15:35] | Why did I connect with Rush? | 为什么我会和rush连接起来了? |
[15:37] | Oh, we’ll get to that. | 哦 我们会说到那个的 |
[15:38] | I think we need to clr the air a little bit. | 我想我们是不是要先消除点误会呢 (clr the air消除误会或猜疑) |
[15:43] | Have another. | 再来一杯? |
[15:44] | I’m on duty. | 我还有责在身呢 |
[15:45] | You’re on duty. | 你也同样有责在身 |
[15:47] | Yes, and we’re both a billion light years | 是啊 不过我俩都离 |
[15:48] | Away from the nearest disciplinary hearing. | 最近的纪律审查听证会也有十亿多光年呢 |
[15:50] | So, what, you afraid of what you might say? | 那怎样 你是怕酒后失言吗? |
[15:55] | I don’t have anything to hide, | 我又没什么好隐藏的 |
[15:56] | From you or anyone else. | 不管是对你还是其他人 |
[15:58] | Is that so? | 真的吗? |
[15:59] | I could’ve brought you up on charges | 我本可以起诉你 |
[16:02] | For assaulting a fellow officer. | 因为攻击同僚军官的事件 |
[16:03] | You should just thank me and let it go. | 你该多谢我的大度不咎的 |
[16:04] | Well, I think we both know | 好了 我觉得我们应该都知道 |
[16:06] | That you don’t want the details | 你也不会比我更想 把真实细节公之于众 |
[16:07] | Of that little incident getting out | |
[16:08] | Any more than I do. | |
[16:10] | You cheated on your wife, and she moved on. | 你欺骗了你的太太 而她看开往前走了 |
[16:11] | End of story. | 故事结束 |
[16:12] | You took advantage | 你占了便宜 |
[16:14] | To get back at me on a personal level. | 用我的身体去做私人联系 |
[16:19] | You were sleeping with an officer under your command! | 而你则睡了你的直属下级军官! (半斤八两 真是大哥甭说二哥黑) |
[16:22] | I mean, look at you, Everett. | 我说 看看你吧 Everett. |
[16:24] | You’re a disgrace. | 你太丢脸了 真是耻辱 |
[16:26] | But I’m here, | 不过是我人在这里 (天高皇帝远 将在外军令有所不授) |
[16:27] | Right? | 对吧 |
[16:29] | And that’s… That’s what’s killing you, | 而这个…… 这简直是要你命的心头刺 |
[16:31] | isn’t it? | 是吧? |
[16:33] | Because this was supposed to be your prize. | 因为这本该是给你的位置 |
[16:35] | Your reward for all that hard work. | 是对你之前艰苦工作的犒赏 |
[16:37] | An entire year living with those criminals, | 一整年都和那些罪犯生活在一起 |
[16:39] | thieves, murderers, | 盗贼 谋杀犯 |
[16:42] | pretending to be one of them, | 要假装成他们中的一份子 |
[16:43] | I mean, that’s got to take its toll. | 我是说 一定会造成不少影响(伤害)吧 |
[16:47] | I’m not doing this again. | 我不会再做那种事了 |
[16:48] | The man I used to know | 我认识的那个男人 |
[16:49] | would not let 37 people die | 是不会眼睁睁看着37个人死去 |
[16:51] | To cover his own ass. | 只会了掩护他自己 |
[16:53] | So, what changed? | 那么 到底是什么改变了? |
[16:57] | What happened to you, David? | 是什么改变了你 David? |
[17:04] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[17:08] | Scott… | |
[17:23] | What are we doing? | 我们来这干什么? |
[17:24] | We’re waiting, what else? | 等着呗 还能干什么? |
[17:44] | Daniel, come in. Do you read? | Daniel 请回答 你能收到吗? Jack 又咋啦? Carter说他们用了某种干扰装置 (Colonel C致敬) |
[17:48] | Jack, what is it? | |
[17:50] | Carter says they’re using some kind of jamming device. | |
[17:52] | We can’t get a lock on anyone in the area. | 我们无法在那区域锁定到任何人 |
[17:55] | What’s your status? | 你那边情况如何? |
[17:56] | They’ve stopped. | 他们停下来了 看上去是在等什么人 |
[17:57] | Looks like we’re waiting on someone. | |
[17:59] | Well, ground assault is standing by. | 好的 地面攻击队正在待命 |
[18:00] | They’ll move when you call it. | 只要你一发出指令 他们就会行动 (SG1的典型作战配合 大心 大心) |
[18:05] | Hang on. | 别挂断稍等 |
[18:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[18:23] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what you mean. | 不好意思 不明白你在说啥? |
[18:26] | All right, who am I? | 那好吧 你说我是谁? |
[18:29] | Whoever you are, | 不管你是谁 |
[18:31] | You must be using the ancient communication stones. | 你一定是用了古人的通讯石 |
[18:32] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[18:34] | You failed to use the proper code | 你在给我们拨电话时 说错了口令 |
[18:35] | When you called in. | |
[18:37] | Colonel Telford would never make such a mistake. | Telford上校不可能犯这种错误 |
[18:43] | His cover’s blown. | 他的身份暴露了 |
[18:45] | Move in. Move in now. | 行动 现在就行动 |
[18:46] | They have a ship. | 他们有一艘飞船 |
[19:06] | Go! Go! | 冲啊 冲啊 |
[19:13] | We’re too late. | 我们太迟了 |
[19:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[19:28] | Yeah… | 恩 |
[19:31] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[19:36] | What chance does this baby have | 这个宝宝有什么机会 |
[19:38] | of ever living a normal life? | 可以过正常的日子吗? |
[19:44] | What’s normal anyway? | 那怎么才叫正常呢? |
[19:48] | I don’t know, but I don’t think it’s this. | 我不知道 但我觉得肯定不是这种 |
[19:57] | Look, I know right now it seems impossible | 听着 我知道目前看来是不太可能 |
[20:02] | that we will ever make it back. | 说我们马上就可以回去了 |
[20:04] | But I also know that since we’ve been here, | 但我同时也知道自从我们来到这以后 |
[20:08] | it seems like we’re averaging | 看来就是一礼拜平均就有至少 5件不可能的事情发生 不是吗? |
[20:09] | about five impossible things a week, right? | 看来就是一礼拜平均就有至少 5件不可能的事情发生 不是吗? |
[20:13] | So why assume the worst? | 所以干嘛要往最坏处想呢? |
[20:17] | Look, at the very least, | 你看 就算最最糟的打算 |
[20:18] | there are a lot of people here | 这里还有很多人在周围啊 |
[20:20] | who are going to care about that baby. | 都是会关心你的宝宝的 |
[20:24] | That’s something. | 绝对是有意义的 |
[20:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:30] | We are all going to help you. | 我们都一定会帮你的 |
[20:33] | Thanks, Chloe. | 谢谢了 Chloe. |
[20:36] | Come here. | 姐们儿抱抱 |
[20:43] | According to our intelligence, her name is kiva. | 根据我们的情报 她名叫Kiva(奇娃) |
[20:45] | She’s the daughter of a lucian alliance warlord | 她是Lucian联盟的一个军阀的女儿 |
[20:46] | Named massin, | 那头头叫做Massin(马森) |
[20:47] | One of the higher-ups. | 高层大人物之一 |
[20:48] | Powerful and brutal. | 强权又残酷 |
[20:51] | That intel come from Telford? | 那些核心情报是Telford给的? |
[20:52] | Yeah, well, at least we know who the mole is, eh? | 是啊 好吧 至少我们搞清楚谁是”鼹鼠”了 |
[20:54] | There’s an easy way to end this. | 有个简单的办法了结此事 |
[20:55] | We cut the connection on the stones. | 我们切断通讯石的连接就行了 |
[20:57] | They get Telford back, we’re no closer | 他们得回了Telford 我们也就没法 |
[20:58] | To figuring out what they’re up to. | 搞清楚他们在搞什么了 |
[21:00] | Dr. Rush’s life is in danger. | Rush博士的生命处于危险之中 |
[21:01] | He volunteered. He knew the risks. | 他自愿的 他充分了解到这其中的风险 |
[21:04] | That cargo ship slipped past all of our sensors. | 那艘运货飞船躲过了我们所有的 探测感应器 |
[21:06] | We have no ia where it’s going. | 我们根本不知道他们去了哪里 |
[21:07] | Telford might, | Telford也许知道 |
[21:08] | And he may know more. | 而且他可能知道的不止于此 |
[21:10] | I’m just asking for the chance to get it out of him. | 我请求批准可以设法从他嘴里套出来 |
[21:13] | He still has rights, doesn’t he? | 他有人权的 对吧? (danniel担心他们进行军事拷问) |
[21:15] | He didn’t say how he was going to do it. | 他也还没说他要怎么去执行啊 |
[21:18] | With all due respect, sir, | 恕我直言 长官 |
[21:19] | You and I both know the people who made the rules | 你我都清楚那些制定规则的人 |
[21:20] | Were not prepared for anything like this. | 可从来没遇到过这种情况 |
[21:46] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 我知道伤的你不轻 |
[21:47] | I know that really hurts. | |
[21:51] | Well, I suppose it was worth it. | 好吧 我但愿这是值得的 |
[21:53] | I had to make it look good. | 我必须保住点面子 |
[21:57] | Of course | 当然了 |
[21:59] | I didn’t give them the code on purpose. | 我是故意没对他们说出正确口令的 |
[22:00] | I’m not a complete idiot. | 我又不是大傻子 |
[22:01] | On purpose? | 故意的? |
[22:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[22:04] | They were getting suspicious. | 他们已经起疑心了 |
[22:07] | Yes, I was beginning to have concerns about that myself. | 确实 我自己也开始有此关切了 |
[22:09] | Well, that’s why I had to come in. | 是的 这就是为什么我必须来这的原因 |
[22:11] | I wasn’t sure whether I was being followed. | 我当时不确定自己是否被跟踪了 |
[22:14] | I figured if they thought I was being taken by force, | 我想如果他们认为我是被强行带走的 |
[22:18] | It might help us salvage something | 可以帮我们挽回这次行动的损失 |
[22:21] | From this operation. | |
[22:24] | Nice try. | 干的不错啊 你几乎快要说服我了 |
[22:27] | You almost managed to make that sound convincing. | |
[22:30] | Well, it sounds convincing because it’s true. | 因为是真的 所以才有说服力 |
[22:33] | If you really are Colonel Telford, | 如果你真的是Telford上校 |
[22:36] | You’ll know my name. | 你应该知道我的名字吧 |
[22:43] | It’s kiva. | 是Kiva |
[22:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:48] | Next question. | 下一个问题 |
[22:50] | What’s yours? | 你自己的呢? |
[22:55] | A spy? | 间谍? |
[22:57] | A lucian alliance spy? | lucian联盟的间谍? |
[23:01] | You are so desperate to get back at me | 你也太不顾一切的想报复我了吧 |
[23:03] | That you would say or do anything, wouldn’t you? | 以至于什么脏水都可以泼上来了 是吧? |
[23:05] | We have proof. | 我们掌握了证据 |
[23:06] | Oh, come on, Everett, this is all about me and Emily. | 哦 得了吧 Everett 不就是因为我跟Emily的事儿嘛 |
[23:09] | Well, how do you think I found out about that? | 这样的话 那你觉得我是怎么会发现那事的? |
[23:12] | You switched bodies with Scott, do you remember that? | 你曾和Scott交换过身体 还记得吗? |
[23:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:16] | He’s the one who told me. | 也就是他告诉我的 |
[23:18] | He saw it, in his mind, | 他看见了 在他自己脑子里 |
[23:20] | A vision. | 有情景再现 |
[23:22] | Call it residual memory, whatever you want. | 这叫残留记忆 或随便什么词吧 |
[23:23] | It seems that every time you use the stones, | 总之就是每次你使用通讯石过后 |
[23:25] | You leave a little something behind. | 都会留下点什么 |
[23:30] | Maybe… Maybe that’s guilt. | 也许 也许是你的内疚感 |
[23:32] | Maybe, deep down inside, | 也许 在你内心深处 |
[23:35] | You want the truth to come out. | 你希望把真相公布出来 |
[23:42] | You’re insane. | 我看你是疯了 |
[23:44] | Well, you’ve already confessed. | 你已经要坦白了 |
[23:45] | You just won’t admit it. | 只是自己不肯承认吧 |
[23:55] | We’ll let him sweat a while. | 让他出出汗吧 |
[23:57] | Give me a shot, sir. | 让我试试好了 长官 |
[23:58] | Won’t take long. | 不用太久的 |
[24:00] | Appreciate the enthusiasm, sergeant. | 感谢你的热忱 军士长 |
[24:01] | Not yet. | 还不是时候 我真的是宁愿不要这样做 |
[24:16] | I would really prefer not to have to do this. | |
[24:21] | I wish I had time to convince you | 我希望有时间告诉你 |
[24:23] | That I’m not what you think I am. | 我并不是你以为的那种人 |
[24:25] | Oh, yeah, and what’s that? | 哦 是吗? 那是哪种? |
[24:27] | I’m a reasonable person | 我是个通情达理的人 |
[24:29] | just trying to do what’s right for my people. | 只是为了我们的民众的利益 |
[24:31] | You make a terrible first impression. | 你给人留下的第一印象可真可怕 |
[24:34] | We have brainwashing technologies. | 我们有洗脑技术 |
[24:37] | I could try those, | 我可以试试用那个的 |
[24:38] | but I’m not sure what they’d do to you | 但我不敢担保在这情形下 对你是否起效 |
[24:39] | under the circumstances, | |
[24:41] | with your consciousness in somebody else’s body. | 因为你的意识是在别人的身体里 |
[24:44] | Unfortunately, I’ve learned one thing about torture | 真不幸 这些年来我在拷问上学了一招 |
[24:47] | over the years. | |
[24:49] | It’s… Effective. | 那是很有效的 |
[24:53] | Barbaric, I know, | 野蛮吧 我很清楚 (goa’uld人以前用过的设备,见SG1系列) |
[24:55] | and I hate lowering myself to this level, | 要我自己也不愿意挨这档的折磨 |
[24:57] | but I need to know who you are, | 但我必须知道你是谁 |
[25:00] | and beyond that, whether or not you’re any use to me. | 还有在此之外 你到底对我们有没有用处 |
[25:22] | Has he been ven any food or water? | 他有没有进过水或食物啊? |
[25:24] | Open it. | 打开门 |
[25:26] | Sir, maybe I should go in there with you… | 长官 也许我可以和你一起进去 |
[25:28] | No, no, that will not be necessary, Lieutenant. | 不不 没这个必要 中尉 |
[25:29] | This is on me, only me. | 这是我的事儿 只能我自己来 |
[25:31] | Open it. | 打开 |
[25:42] | You can’t keep me in here forever. | 你不能永远把我关在这 |
[25:44] | No one’s pulling the plug on the stones, so… | 没人去把通讯石关掉 所以么… |
[25:46] | Why don’t you just admit what you did, | 你干嘛不干脆承认了呢? |
[25:47] | and we can move on? | 而我们也可以往前看了 |
[25:48] | I want to talk to Scott. | 我想要和Scott谈 |
[25:49] | I have a right to face my accuser. | 我有权要求见原告 |
[25:51] | This didn’t come from Scott. | 并不是Scott得出的记忆 |
[25:53] | You switched with Rush, | 你也跟Rush调换过 |
[25:54] | remember? | 记得吧? |
[25:56] | Rush? | |
[25:57] | This is coming from Rush? | 这些都是Rush说的? |
[25:59] | At first, I didn’t believe him either. | 一开始 我也不相信他 |
[26:01] | I figured | 我想啊 |
[26:02] | I’d give enough rope to hang himself, | 不如让他自食其果算了 (give enough rope to hang himself谚语 坏人必自取灭亡) |
[26:03] | But guess what? | 可是你猜咋的 |
[26:04] | That didn’t happen. | 那并没有发生 |
[26:13] | What’s that? | 这是啥? |
[26:14] | Airman dunning brought it along | 二等兵Dunning(邓宁)带来的 私人物品之一 |
[26:15] | With his personal effects. | 二等兵Dunning(邓宁)带来的 私人物品之一 |
[26:17] | Do you recognize them? | 你能认出他们吗? |
[26:18] | They were all stationed on Icarus. | 都是驻扎在Icarus基地的人 |
[26:20] | The fire suppression team. | 灭火队的成员 |
[26:22] | They got trapped during the attack | 在那次攻击中 一条通道塌方 他们被陷了 |
[26:23] | When a corridor collapsed. | |
[26:25] | They all burned alive, every last one of them. | 他们都被活活烧死了 小队里的每一个人 |
[26:27] | No, no, no, no… | 别 别 别走开 |
[26:30] | You take a good look. | 你好好的看一看吧 |
[26:32] | Take a look. | 看一眼 |
[26:33] | I want you to look at their faces, | 我希望你仔细看他们的脸 |
[26:35] | Because you killed them. | 因为是你杀了他们 |
[26:36] | You killed them as if you’d doused them with gasoline | 就等于你亲手往他们身上泼的汽油 |
[26:38] | And lit the match yourself, | 亲手点的火 |
[26:39] | And they weren’t the only ones. | 还不仅仅只有他们 |
[26:41] | So we know that you are a traitor | 我们本知道你是个叛徒 |
[26:44] | And a murderer. | 一个杀人犯 |
[26:45] | Now we know you’re a coward, too. | 现在还知道你是个懦夫 |
[26:59] | All right, that’s enough! | 够了 快停下 |
[27:00] | Stand down, sergeant! | 退下 军士长! |
[27:02] | I said stand down! | 我说了退下 |
[27:04] | Get out, both of you! | 你们两个都给我出去 |
[27:06] | Sir… | 长官啊 |
[27:07] | Get out! | 出去! |
[27:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:24] | So… | 那… |
[27:28] | Where were we? | 我们说到哪了? |
[27:37] | This will eventually kill you. | 这样最后一定会要了你的命 |
[27:39] | You’ll be killing Telford too. | 那你也就把Telford杀死了 |
[27:41] | That might just work out for the best | 那看来就指望最好结果是他只好让步了 |
[27:42] | Given that he’s been compromised. | |
[27:44] | I have a full rundown | 我有一份对命运号人事档案的完整报告 |
[27:46] | Of the personnel aboard Destiny, | 我有一份对命运号人事档案的完整报告 |
[27:48] | And I doubt very much that civilians | 而我非常怀疑士民和科学家们 可以忍得了这种折磨 |
[27:49] | Or the scientists would have endured this, | 而我非常怀疑士民和科学家们 可以忍得了这种折磨 |
[27:51] | So the question is | 那么问题就是 |
[27:52] | Whether or not Colonel Young | 会否是Young上校亲自 |
[27:55] | Would have put himself in this situation, or… | 派遣自己来做这事 要不然就是 |
[27:57] | Send his first Lieutenant, Scott? | 派来了他的首席中尉官Scott |
[28:00] | How do you know I’m someone aboard Destiny? | 你怎么知道我是命运号上的人呢? |
[28:02] | That’s a fair question. | 问的很合理 |
[28:09] | You can make this stop. | 你可以让这折磨停止的 |
[28:14] | If I answer your question, | 如果我回答了你问题 |
[28:16] | You’re going to kill me. | 你也就要杀了我 |
[28:19] | Either way I’m dead. | 左右都是死 |
[28:20] | I won’t. | 我不会杀你 |
[28:21] | You have my word. | 我可以保证 |
[28:24] | You have nothing to lose. | 你不用怕失去什么 |
[28:32] | Rush! | (个贪生怕死的,哎!) |
[28:35] | I’m Dr. Nicholas Rush. | 我是Nicholas Rush博士 |
[28:46] | I want this connection cut. | 我想要切断这联系 |
[28:47] | I want to go back to my own body. | 我想回到自己的身体去 |
[28:48] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不能回去 |
[28:49] | You’re damaged goods. | 你现在是受损货物 |
[28:50] | You go back now, your friends at the alliance | 你现在回去 你那些联盟的朋友 |
[28:52] | Aren’t going to be too happy with you. | 看到你可不会高兴的 |
[28:53] | I don’t have any friends in the alliance. | 我在联盟里并没有朋友 |
[28:55] | Not anymore you don’t. | 现在你是没有了 |
[28:56] | Your only hope is with us. | 你唯一的希望就是跟随我们 |
[28:58] | You come clean now, | 你现在坦白招供的话 |
[28:59] | I will do my best to help you. | 我一定尽最大力帮你从宽处理 |
[29:01] | I am not a spy, Everett! | 我不是间谍 Everett! |
[29:02] | How manyimes do I have to tell you? | 要我告诉你多少遍啊? |
[29:11] | Recognize it? | 认得出这个吗? |
[29:18] | Should I? | 该我的事儿嘛? |
[29:20] | It’s your work. | 这就是你的工作 |
[29:22] | To do with dialing the ninth chevron | 想办法找出第九符号 |
[29:25] | That leads to Destiny. | 可以拨号去命运号 |
[29:30] | These readings… | 这些读数 |
[29:31] | Similar naquadria deposits. | 和naquadria矿类似 |
[29:33] | We had some issues adapting the equations, | 我们在修改方程式上有些问题 |
[29:36] | But there should be enough power to get us there. | 不过也应该有足够的能量支撑 我们去那里了 |
[29:41] | You’ve found another Icarus planet. | 你们发现了另一个Icarus星球 |
[29:46] | Let’s talk about the outpost. | 我们来说说那个基地吧 |
[29:48] | P2s 569. | |
[29:50] | We’ve been through this. | 我们之前已经说清楚这事了 |
[29:51] | I was cleared of any wrongdoing. | 我没做任何违背原则的事 |
[29:53] | Because they didn’t have all the facts. | 那是因为他们没发现全部的事实 |
[29:56] | I couldn’t blow my cover. | 我不能暴露自己的身份 |
[29:57] | I didn’t have a choice! | 我没的选 |
[30:01] | Remember that little combat engineer, Sanchez? | 记得那小个儿战斗工程兵吗 Sanchez? |
[30:05] | Remember her? She used to follow you around | 还记得她吗? 她以前老跟在你身后 |
[30:06] | like a puppy. | 像个小狗儿 |
[30:07] | She was hit in the first blast. | 她在第一轮轰炸中就被击中了 |
[30:10] | Right arm severed at the shoulder. | 整个右臂被切断 |
[30:12] | She’s screaming, yelling, begging me to help her. | 她一直叫着 喊着 哀求我能帮帮她 |
[30:15] | All I could do | 而我能做的 |
[30:16] | Was watch her bleed to death in the dirt. | 只是眼睁睁的看着她血尽而亡 化为尘土 |
[30:19] | It wasn’t my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[30:20] | Now, we already know you did it, | 现在我们已经知道是你做的了 |
[30:23] | But it’s possible you’re not responsible. | 但也许真的不是你该负的责任 |
[30:27] | W-what are you talking about? | 你……你在说什么? |
[30:29] | Think about it. | 仔细想想 |
[30:30] | I want you to think about it. | 我要你好好的想一想 |
[30:32] | Why is it that the memory transfer | 为什么这种记忆转移 |
[30:33] | Happens only with you | 正好发生在你身上? |
[30:34] | And only you and no one else | 就只有你没旁人 |
[30:35] | When they use the stones? | 别人也用过通讯石啊 |
[30:37] | They messed with your head, David. | 他们扰乱了你的脑子了 David. |
[30:39] | They made you think that you were one of them, | 他们让你以为自己是他们的一员 |
[30:40] | and you’re not. | 而你并不是! |
[30:41] | That’s not you. | 那不是你自己 |
[30:44] | Now, we can help you, we can bring you back, | 现在我们能帮你 我们能带你回来 |
[30:46] | but I need you to take the first step. | 但我要你自己先跨出第一步 |
[30:49] | You tell us | 你来告诉我们 |
[30:51] | where they’re taking Rush. | 他们把Rush带到哪里去了 |
[30:55] | David? | |
[30:57] | Tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[31:12] | We’ve replicated it as best we could. | 我们已经尽可能最接近的复制了这个 |
[31:15] | Olan! | |
[31:19] | Meet Dr. Rush. | 来见见 Rush博士 |
[31:22] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[31:24] | Olan is one of our lead scientists | Olan(欧蓝)是我们这项目的首席科学家之一 |
[31:26] | Your work is impressive. | 你的工作很了不起 |
[31:28] | It was nothing, really. | 那真不算什么 |
[31:30] | When I found out that you were on your way… | 当我知道你要到这里的消息…… |
[31:32] | Yes, we’re all very excited | 时的 我们都很激动 |
[31:34] | To have Dr. Rush’s full cooperation. | 能够得到Rush博士的通力合作 |
[31:35] | Maybe now we’ll actually make a connection. | 也许我们现在就可以做一个连接了 |
[31:45] | As you can see, | 如您所见 |
[31:46] | We’ve procured some familiar technology. | 我们学会了一些比较熟悉的科技 |
[31:50] | It was necessary to implement your methods. | 我们需要您提供运算方法 |
[31:52] | I trust it will suffice? | 我相信这些应该够了吧 |
[31:54] | I’ll leave you to your work. | 我留你们在这工作 |
[31:59] | The figures for these naquadria deposits | 对于这些naquadria矿的计算 |
[32:02] | are correct, yes? | 是正确的吧? |
[32:03] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[32:04] | Because if they’re out by even a fraction… | 因为哪怕是错了一个小分子 |
[32:06] | We spent months | 我们花了数月 |
[32:07] | doing a detailed orbital survey. | 进行了详细的轨道调查 |
[32:08] | We mapped every deposit down to the last vein. | 我们把每个矿脉的每一处矿藏 都标了地图 |
[32:13] | All right, then, I’m done. | 那好吧 我完成了 |
[32:16] | Really? | 真的? |
[32:18] | It’s not that difficult when you know what you’re doing. | 当你知道自己在做什么的时候 就不会那么难了 |
[32:21] | But… | 可是 |
[32:22] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[32:23] | This is probably going to take some time. | 这可能要花一些时间 |
[32:25] | Oh… Of course. | 那 那是当然 |
[32:29] | Quite possibly the rest of my life… | 搞不好我的整个余生…… |
[32:42] | Lieutenant, there’s a lot of talk around the ship | 中尉 飞船上有很多闲言碎语 |
[32:44] | About what’s going on in that room. | 都在谈论那房间了发生了什么事 |
[32:46] | This is a military matter, ma’am. | 这是一次军事行动 夫人 |
[32:48] | It doesn’t concern you. | 与您无关 |
[32:49] | That’s exactly the kind of talk | 就是因为这种谈话方式 |
[32:51] | That forced us to try and take control of this ship | 才逼得我们不得不试图接管这飞船 |
[32:53] | Once before, sergeant. | 有过教训了 军士长 |
[33:02] | Camile… | |
[33:03] | Do you want the rumors to spread, | 你是想要谣言越传越广呢? |
[33:05] | or do you want to do something about it? | 还是对此有所行动? |
[33:07] | It’ll be over soon enough, that is all you need to know. | 如果这是你想知道的话 那我可以告诉你很快就结束了 |
[33:09] | See, that’s the wrong answer. | 看见没 这又是个错误回答 |
[33:11] | Come on, Lieutenant, something tells me | 得了吧 中尉 我有眼看的出 |
[33:15] | That you do not want this on your conscience. | 你的良心并不想做这些事的 |
[33:17] | Better be careful. | 最好小心点 |
[33:19] | Whatever it is, we all have to live with it. | 不管是什么事 我们都要一起忍受的 |
[33:30] | I need to communicate with stargate command. | 我现在要去和星门指挥部联系 |
[33:31] | Do we let him out… | 不许放他出来 |
[33:33] | Nobody in or out. That is an order. | 任何人不得进出 这是命令 |
[33:35] | I want to talk to him. | 我想要和他对话 |
[33:37] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[33:47] | Progress? | 进展? |
[33:49] | None yet. | 还没 |
[33:50] | You must be joking. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[33:51] | You’re stalling. | 你在拖延时间吗? |
[33:53] | Well, if you want to blow yourselves up, | 好吧 要是你想发脾气 |
[33:54] | you go right ahead. | 请便 |
[33:55] | You along with us. | 你现在和我们在一起 |
[33:57] | This is going to take time, | 这肯定要花时间的 |
[33:58] | and I don’t just mean a few hours. | 而我说的可不是只有几小时而已 |
[33:59] | But Olan said we’ve been close for months now. | 但Olan已经说了几个月我们已经很接近了 |
[34:02] | I assumed that with your help, | 我本以为在你的帮助下 |
[34:03] | we’d be able to… | 我们就可以…… |
[34:04] | Look, with all due respect to Olan here, | 听着 无意冒犯Olan |
[34:06] | his work is shoddy at best. | 他的工作根本毫无用场 |
[34:08] | I’m sorry, you’re just going to have to trust me | 不好意思 但是你最好是相信我 |
[34:11] | on this one. | 在这方面 |
[34:12] | The whole thing’s a bloody mess. | 整个计划都乱七八糟的不得了 |
[34:13] | I may have to start from scratch. | 我搞不好要从打草稿开始 |
[34:33] | You call yourself reasonable? | 你这也叫通情达理? |
[34:35] | I am. You said he was incompetent. | 我是啊 你自己说他没用的 |
[34:39] | I was stalling. | 我那是拖延 |
[34:41] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[34:42] | I shouldn’t have to demonstrate | 我也不用杀鸡儆猴 |
[34:43] | how important this is to me, | 来告诉你这事 对我有多重要 |
[34:46] | to all of us, Dr. Rush. | 是关乎我们大家 Rush博士 |
[34:50] | No more chances. | 没有别的机会了 |
[34:56] | Now what’s happening? | 现在怎么了? |
[34:58] | We’re not sure. | 我们也不确定 |
[35:00] | Young’s been back and forth on the stones all day. | Young回来了 一整天都在用石头 |
[35:03] | Looks like this time | 看来这一次 |
[35:05] | he brought someone back with him. | 他把什么人一起带来了 |
[35:07] | Who is it? | 那人是谁? |
[35:10] | Welcome to the Destiny, General. | 欢迎登机命运号 将军 |
[35:18] | Hello. | 你好哇 |
[35:19] | Sir. | 首长 |
[35:22] | Corporal? | 下士? |
[35:24] | Sorry about that, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[35:26] | This way. | 请这边走 |
[35:33] | Sir. | 长官 (老O太搞笑了) |
[35:49] | Who’s this? | 这人是谁? |
[35:52] | General O’Neill. | 鄙人是O’Neill将军 |
[35:56] | It’s really him. | 真的是本尊 |
[36:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:03] | Let’s say it’s true. | 就当是真的好了 |
[36:05] | General, I’m being held without charge. | 将军 我被子虚有罪名而拘控 |
[36:07] | I’ve been denied counsel, and one of his men attacked me. | 被拒绝公正审理 还被他的一个手下攻击 |
[36:08] | David, he knows. | David 他知道l |
[36:10] | He authorized it. | 是将军授权的 |
[36:13] | Well, maybe not that last part there. | 喔唷 可能他说的最后那部分不是 |
[36:17] | This is what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 这就是我之前一直想要告诉你的 |
[36:21] | Time to come clean, son. | 是时候洗白交底啦 孩子 |
[36:26] | We need to know where they’ve taken Rush. | 我们需要知道他们把Rush带去哪里了 |
[36:30] | You checked out that gate address I gave you? | 你们有没有查了我给你的那个星门地址 |
[36:32] | Oh, yeah. Dead end. | 是查了啊 死路一条 |
[36:39] | You didn’t think I’d give you anything real, did you? | 你不相信我给的资料是真的 对吗? |
[36:44] | You should see your face. | 你当时真该看看自己的脸 |
[36:46] | You look so surprised. | 看上去惊的见了鬼一样 |
[36:49] | Actually, I’m disappointed. | 其实 我是很失望 |
[36:51] | You may not believe this, | 你可能不相信 |
[36:52] | but I was actually holding out hope | 但我真的是还抱有一线希望 |
[36:53] | that it might not be true, | 希望这都不是真的 |
[36:54] | that there was some other explanation. | 希望还有别的解释 |
[36:57] | It doesn’t matter. | 都无关紧要了 |
[36:58] | You can’t stop it. | 你们阻止不了的 |
[37:00] | Stop… | 阻止… |
[37:01] | What? | 啥啊? |
[37:12] | Here you go. | 这些给你 |
[37:22] | I wouldn’t say it was good. | 我倒不会说这很美味 |
[37:28] | What’s it like? | 那里到底什么样? |
[37:30] | I mean, we’ve heard descriptions, | 我是说 我们有听到过好多描述 |
[37:31] | But what’s it like being there? | 但那里面到底什么样? |
[37:33] | On Destiny? | 在命运号上 |
[37:34] | You’ve flown around in space ships before. | 你们以前不也是乘着飞船到处飞么 |
[37:37] | Not an ancient ship. | 可不是在古人的飞船上啊 |
[37:38] | Not that far out into the unknown universe. | 也没到过那么远的未知宇宙 |
[37:42] | Well, it’s a rust bucket, what can I tell you? | 好吧 那就是个生锈的大桶子 我还有什么能告诉你的? |
[37:45] | I can’t wait to see it for myself. | 我等不及要自己亲自去看看了 |
[37:51] | What if I can’t do it? | 那要是我做不来呢? |
[37:53] | What if we just fail to make a connection? | 要是我连接失败呢? |
[37:57] | Kiva promised she wouldn’t kill you. | Kiva 保证过她不会杀你 |
[37:59] | Her word is good. | 她金口玉言的 |
[38:03] | I’ll have to kill you myself. | 不过我就会亲手杀了你 |
[38:17] | You think I was brainwashed? | 你们以为我被洗脑了? |
[38:18] | I came to my senses. | 是我自己选择的判断 |
[38:22] | We freed billions of people | 我们在整个银河系里把数十亿的 人类从数千年的奴役中解放出来 |
[38:24] | from thousands of years of slavery | |
[38:25] | all over our galaxy, | |
[38:27] | and then we patted ourselves on the back | 然后就挥一挥衣袖 不带走半片云彩 |
[38:29] | and left them with little or no means for survival. | 留给他们的是一点点或根本没有的生存机会 |
[38:31] | What the hell did we think was going to happen? | 他妈的我们到底有没想过这之后会发生什么? |
[38:33] | This isn’t you, David. | 这并不是你 David. |
[38:34] | Wake up, Everett! | 醒醒吧 Everett! |
[38:37] | You think the lucian alliance are just a bunch of criminals? | 你以为lucian联盟只是一群乌合之众的罪犯吗? |
[38:39] | Who made us judge and jury? | 是谁给了我们评判的资格? |
[38:42] | People will do whathey have to do to survive. | 人们都是会为了自己的生存不择手段 |
[38:46] | You should know that by now. | 你自己现在正该很明白吧 |
[38:50] | We take whatever we want. | 我们攫取一切想要的东西 |
[38:53] | We do whatever is good for us | 我们做一切都为自己的利益 |
[38:55] | regardless of the impact on other planets! | 从来不管对别的星球上的影响 |
[38:57] | What makes us so special? | 凭什么我们就这么特别? |
[39:00] | I know what makes me special. | 我倒是知道自己为什么特别 (难道因为老O有古人基因?) |
[39:08] | This is not our ship. | 这不是我们的飞船 |
[39:10] | It wasn’t intended for us. | 并不是为我们造的 |
[39:13] | Where are they taking Rush? | 他们带Rush去了哪儿? 这飞船应该造福于所有人类 哇 他比我想的还要离谱了 将军 就是 我也听够了 也许是该进行下一步了 长官 |
[39:15] | It was supposed to be for the benefit of all mankind. | |
[39:19] | He’s more far gone than I thought, General. | |
[39:22] | Yeah, I’ve heard enough. | |
[39:24] | Probably take it to the next level, sir. | |
[39:27] | Go ahead and do what you need to do. | 去做吧 自己看着爱咋办咋办吧 (young把老O找来真是聪明) |
[39:31] | Communications room, this is Young. | 通讯室 这是young |
[39:34] | Please cut the General’s connection. | 请切断将军的连接 |
[39:36] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[39:44] | Sir. | 长官 |
[39:45] | Dismissed, Corporal. | 解散 下士 |
[39:58] | Okay, this has gone on long enough. | 够了 这也拖的太长了吧 |
[40:01] | You have to cut the connection. | 你必须切断他们的连接 |
[40:02] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[40:03] | Dr. Rush’s life is in danger. | Rush博士的生命有危险 |
[40:05] | That’s more important than getting any intel | 这比从Lucian联盟那得到情报更重要多了 |
[40:07] | on the lucian alliance! | |
[40:10] | I just thought maybe we’d be better off | 我只是认为也许我们还是 |
[40:12] | if she knew, sir. | 让她知道更好 长官 |
[40:15] | Control room, this is Young. | 控制室 这是Young |
[40:16] | This is Brody. | 我是Brody |
[40:18] | Bring up the life support controls for this section. | 停止供应这个区的生命维持 |
[40:25] | I got it. | 好了 |
[40:27] | Begin venting the atmosphere | 从现在开始对Telford上校的房间抽压排气 |
[40:28] | in Colonel Telford’s quarters now. | |
[40:30] | What? | 什么? |
[40:35] | Say again? | 再说一次? |
[40:38] | Begin venting Colonel Telford’s quarters now. | 现在开始对Telford上校的房间排出空气 |
[40:39] | What the hell are you doing? | 你该死的想干什么? |
[40:40] | Camile, stay out of this. | Camile 别管这事 |
[40:43] | He can’t do this! | 他不能这样做! |
[40:45] | Lieutenant! | 中尉 |
[40:47] | David! | |
[40:49] | David, can you hear me? | David 你能听见我吗? |
[40:52] | It’s got to be a bluff. | 这是虚张声势吧 |
[40:54] | To scare him. | 就为了吓吓他的 |
[41:02] | Look, you can’t… | 听着 你不能…… |
[41:13] | David, I’m venting the atmosphere in your room! | David 我正在抽去你房间里的空气 |
[41:16] | You’ve got five minutes before you die of suffocation. | 在你缺氧窒息前你有5分钟时间 |
[41:27] | Your only hope | 你只能寄希望于 |
[41:28] | is to tell me the location of the alliance base. | 把联盟基地的地址告诉我了 |
[41:32] | You’re bluffing! | 你是在唬人! |
[41:33] | Kill me, and you kill Rush! | 你杀了我 就等于杀了Rush! |
[41:34] | I know, | 我知道 |
[41:35] | but right now, I’m thinking of the greater good. | 但现在 我是考虑到更多人更重要的利益 |
[41:40] | So… | 所以 |
[41:41] | What’s it going to be? | 你有什么打算? |
[42:03] | Young! | |
[42:05] | Open this damn door! | 快打开这该死的门 |
[42:11] | We both know you’re not going to kill me. | 我俩都清楚你才不会杀了我呢 |