时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is what Destiny intended from the moment it entered the star system. | “命运号”从一开始进入这个星系就打算这么做了 |
[00:05] | We are going to survive, | 我们会活下去的 |
[00:07] | we are going to make it home. | 我们肯定能回家 |
[00:10] | I’m telling you, the ship came here for a reason! | 我告诉你 这艘船到这儿来是有原因的! |
[00:14] | Destiny is powered by the stars themselves. | “命运号”靠恒星来补充能量 |
[00:17] | He and Young are bumping heads, yes. | 没错 他的确和Young针锋相对 |
[00:20] | Not sure which camp is the better choice. | 我不知道选择哪一方更好 |
[00:22] | We just pretend nothing happened. | 我们就当一切都没发生过… |
[00:24] | We need to be ready for the next encounter… | 我们必须为下一次交战做好准备… |
[00:26] | For the sake of the crew. | 为了船员们 |
[00:28] | For the sake of the crew. | 为了船员们 |
[00:30] | You dreamt you were the spy | 你梦见你是个间谍 |
[00:32] | who leaked everything about Icarus to the Lucian alliance. | 把伊卡洛斯计划的细节泄露给Lucian联盟? |
[00:34] | No, no, it wasn’t me. | 不 不是我 那不是我 |
[00:35] | I was Colonel Telford. | 我是Telford上校 |
[00:37] | We know that the Goa’uld had brainwashing technology. | 我们知道Goa’uld有洗脑技术 |
[00:40] | It is possible that the alliance now has that capability. | Lucian联盟可能掌握了那种技术 |
[00:42] | Once you are on Earth, you are on your own. | 一旦你回到地球 一切只能靠自己 |
[00:45] | Whoever you are, you must be using the ancient communication stones. | 不管你是谁 你肯定使用了古人的通讯石 |
[00:47] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[00:48] | Colonel Telford would never make such a mistake. | Telford上校绝不会犯这种错误 |
[00:51] | We know that you are a traitor | 我们知道你是个叛徒 |
[00:53] | and a murderer. | 刽子手 |
[00:54] | Now we know you’re a coward too. | 现在我们知道 你是还个懦夫 |
[00:58] | You’ve found another Icarus planet. | 你发现了另一颗伊卡洛斯星球 |
[00:59] | We’re all very excited | 我们都很激动 |
[01:00] | to have Dr. Rush’s full cooperation. | 能让Rush博士和我们全面合作 |
[01:01] | Kill me and you kill Rush! | 杀了我 等于杀了Rush! |
[01:03] | Begin venting the atmosphere | 开始抽出Telford上校房间里的空气 |
[01:05] | in Colonel Telford’s quarters now. | |
[01:10] | You! Open this damn door! | 把该死的门打开! |
[01:17] | We both know you’re not going to kill me. | 我们都知道 你不会杀我 |
[01:28] | Mr. Brody, this is Wray. | Brody先生 我是Wray |
[01:30] | You need to restore the atmosphere… | 你必须恢复供气… |
[01:32] | This is Young. | 我是Young |
[01:33] | Please disregard that request. | 请忽视她的请求 |
[01:37] | By letting this happen, | 让这种事情发生 |
[01:39] | you are participating | 你不仅仅谋杀了 |
[01:41] | in not only the murder of Colonel Telford, | Telford上校 |
[01:42] | but Dr. Rush as well. | 你也谋杀了Rush博士 |
[01:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:55] | Sir, you’ve made your point. | 长官 你已经阐明了你的立场 |
[01:57] | I’m not trying to make a point. | 我没打算阐明什么立场 |
[02:08] | Come on! | 够了! |
[02:09] | Open the door, sir, please… | 把门打开 长官 求你… |
[02:10] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[02:11] | What you’re doing is killing him! | 你这么做会杀了他! |
[02:12] | I know that, Lieutenant. | 我知道 中尉 |
[02:13] | Brody! | |
[02:14] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[02:16] | The Colonel’s bluffing. He’s not going to kill him. | 上校只是虚张声势 他不会杀了他 |
[02:27] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了? |
[02:34] | All right… no. | 好了…不 |
[02:36] | Sir, I cannot… | 长官 我不能… |
[03:18] | You’ve killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[03:25] | Brody. | |
[03:44] | Come on, David. | 醒过来 David |
[03:48] | David, come on. | David 醒醒 |
[03:55] | You’re all in danger. | 你们都有危险 |
[03:57] | What? | 什么? |
[03:58] | They’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[03:59] | Who’s coming? | 谁要来了? |
[04:01] | The Lucian alliance. | Lucian联盟 |
[04:02] | They’re coming to take Destiny. | 他们要来夺取命运号 |
[04:14] | subtitle resync: fant0m | 星际之门 宇宙 1×19 科幻迷的家园 飞翔网:bbs.flyine.net 美剧信息集散网 天涯小筑:donatino.skygate.cn |
[04:21] | We’ve been informed | 我们接到情报 |
[04:23] | that this ship faces an incursion | 这艘飞船面临 Lucian联盟武装分子的入侵威胁 |
[04:25] | by armed forces of the Lucian alliance. | |
[04:27] | The group responsible | 正是这个组织 |
[04:29] | for the attack on Icarus base. | 袭击了伊卡洛斯基地 |
[04:31] | All military personnel on board | 船上所有的军事人员 |
[04:33] | have been placed on high alert. | 都已进入高度警戒状态 |
[04:35] | If the enemy has acquired the means to dial Destiny, | 如果敌人掌握了拨通命运号的手段 |
[04:39] | their point of ingress will be the stargate. | 他们的入侵点将是星门 |
[04:41] | Brody, we’re clear. | Brody 我们设置好了 |
[04:43] | So the gateroom is off-limits. | 星门室已经关闭 |
[04:47] | All surrounding corridors have been placed in lockdown. | (星门室)周围所有的通道全面封闭 |
[04:50] | No one may enter without proper authorization. | 未经授权 禁止进入 |
[04:56] | I’ve provided homeworld security | 我们已经把 |
[04:58] | With intel | Lucian联盟 |
[05:00] | On the planet from which the Lucian alliance | 准备发动攻击的星球位置 |
[05:02] | Intends to launch their assault. | 通知给地球有关部门 |
[05:05] | They’re dispatching forces as I speak. | 此时此刻 他们已经派出部队 |
[05:14] | The best-case scenario, | 最好的情况 |
[05:16] | Earth forces take the launch point intact | 地球派出的部队占领敌人的据点 |
[05:18] | And we gain a supply line from home. | 我们的危机在另一端被解除 |
[05:20] | The worst-case scenario | 最糟的情况 |
[05:23] | Is that our forces don’t make it before the attack is launched, | 我们的人无法在袭击发生前阻止他们 |
[05:25] | In which case | 那么 |
[05:26] | We’ll have to deal with them on our end. | 我们必须在船上与他们交战 |
[05:28] | In that event, all non-military personnel | 如果到了那一步 所有非军事人员 |
[05:31] | Will be ordered back to your quarters, | 必须回到自己的起居舱里 |
[05:33] | Where you will remain | 除非警报解除 |
[05:35] | Until the situation has been resolved. | 否则谁也不要出来 |
[05:37] | Make no mistake… | 不要犯错… |
[05:38] | This will be dealt with swiftly and decisively. | 处理这件事必须坚决而果断 |
[05:41] | Thank you. That is all. | 谢谢你们 我说完了 |
[05:51] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[05:57] | Only a couple of hours ago, | 几个小时以前 |
[05:58] | Colonel Telford admitted to being a mole | Telford上校承认自己是 |
[06:01] | for the Lucian alliance. | Lucian联盟派来的间谍 |
[06:02] | And now, suddenly, he’s on our side? | 可是现在 他突然又站到我们这边了? |
[06:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:06] | You trust him? | 你相信他? |
[06:07] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没那么说 |
[06:14] | What in the hell was that? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[06:16] | “What in the hell was that, sir?” | 应该说“到底是怎么回事 长官” |
[06:17] | All you had to do was tell me. | 你应该告诉我 |
[06:18] | I was keeping you out of it. | 我不想让你卷进来 |
[06:19] | You didn’t have to. | 无此必要 |
[06:21] | If I’d known killing him and bringing him back | 如果我知道 杀死他再救活他 是去除洗脑技术的唯一方法 |
[06:24] | was the only way to beat that brainwashing technology, | |
[06:26] | I’d have been behind you 100%. | 我会百分之百地支持你 |
[06:27] | So you’ll follow orders | 如果我事先说明一切 |
[06:29] | as long as I explain everything beforehand? | 你就会完全遵从我的命令? |
[06:30] | No, sir, that is not what I meant… | 不 长官 我不是那个意思… |
[06:32] | That’s great, because if it was, | 好极了 如果你确实那么想 |
[06:34] | We’d have a problem, Lieutenant. | 我们之间就有问题了 中尉 |
[06:35] | Do we have a problem? | 我们之间有问题吗? |
[06:39] | No, sir… | 没有 长官… |
[06:40] | Good, because now is not the time for that. | 很好 现在没时间讨论那个 |
[06:48] | No headaches or blurred vision? | 没有头痛?视力模糊? |
[06:50] | No. I told you, I’m fine. | 没有 我告诉你了 我很好 |
[06:56] | Well, Rush is fine. | 好吧 Rush没事 |
[06:57] | I’ll find out about me when I switch back. | 我换回自己的身体后 才能知道自己的情况 |
[06:59] | Look, I really need to go, and… | 听着 我必须走了… |
[07:02] | TJ. | |
[07:04] | Can you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗? |
[07:06] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[07:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:12] | How are you feeling, David? | 你感觉怎么样?David? |
[07:18] | Confused. | 有点迷糊 |
[07:19] | I bet. | 我猜也是 |
[07:24] | You went the whole nine yards. | 你出了险招 |
[07:26] | To the brink and back. | 到悬崖边上走了一回 |
[07:27] | I had to. | 我必须这么做 |
[07:28] | You know, in my defense, | 我不是为自己开脱 |
[07:29] | It wasn’t the first thing I tried. | 我试过很多办法(都不能奏效) |
[07:30] | Yeah. Thanks for that. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[07:34] | At least the brainwashing | 至少“洗脑技术” |
[07:35] | Explains why you’ve been such an ass. | 能解释你最近的怪异行为 |
[07:43] | I’ve read the sg mission reports | 我读了星门指挥部的任务报告… |
[07:44] | Of that method being done in the past. | 他们过去处理类似事件的方法 |
[07:46] | I just never… | 我从没想到… |
[07:53] | You have no idea what it’s like | 你根本不会知道 |
[07:54] | To remember things that you’ve done | 记得自己干过那些事是什么感觉 |
[07:55] | That… | 那些… |
[08:05] | Terrible things. | 糟糕的事 |
[08:06] | You weren’t yourself, David. | 那不是你 David |
[08:14] | You’ve got to send me back. | 你必须送我回去 |
[08:16] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[08:17] | I’ve done all that I can on this end… | 在这里 我能做的都做了… |
[08:18] | I’ve already killed you once… | 我已经杀了你一次… |
[08:20] | I’m more useful to you in my own body | 我在自己的身体里 对你来说用处更大 |
[08:21] | Back there with them. | 和他们在一起 |
[08:22] | You know that. | 你很清楚 |
[08:23] | How else will you get Rush back? | 不然你怎么救回Rush? |
[08:24] | – Listen… – get him out of there. | – 听着… – 不能把他留在那里 |
[08:26] | David, you’ve just come back from the dead. | David 你刚逃离死神 |
[08:28] | I want you to get your strength back first. | 我要你首先恢复元气 |
[08:40] | Excuse us. | 退下 |
[08:43] | TJ. | |
[08:44] | Listen, when they come, | 听着 当他们登船的时候 |
[08:46] | I want you here, safe. | 我要你留在这里 安全第一 |
[08:48] | Safe? | 安全? |
[08:50] | If they break containment, there could be wounded. | 如果他们突破了防线 船上可能出现伤员 |
[08:54] | We’re going to need you. | 我们需要你 |
[08:55] | What we’ll need is a real doctor. | 我们需要一个真正的医生 |
[08:57] | You’re up for this. | 你接受了训练 |
[08:58] | Not even close. | 远不合格 |
[09:00] | What are you planning to do? | 你打算怎么做? |
[09:02] | Evacuate the atmosphere in the gateroom | 从他们进入的那一刻起 |
[09:04] | The minute they step through. | 抽干星门室的空气 |
[09:05] | Kill them all, you mean. | 你是说 把他们全杀死 |
[09:08] | You think I have a choice? | 你觉得还有其他办法吗? |
[09:11] | If you’re asking for forgiveness, | 如果你想寻求宽恕 |
[09:13] | I can’t help you there either. | 我没办法帮你 |
[09:17] | TJ… | |
[09:18] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽全力 |
[09:32] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[09:37] | That was me. | 是我干的 |
[09:39] | I had to see whether you were faking. | 我得确定你没有使诈 |
[09:42] | Well, I wasn’t. | 好吧 我没有 |
[09:44] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[09:50] | Back to work. I know. | 我知道 “回去工作吧” |
[10:16] | Running planetary scans. | 进行全球扫描 |
[10:23] | Sir, it looks like the intel is good. | 长官 看起来情报正确 |
[10:25] | The planet’s laced with naquadria deposits. | 这颗星球富含Naquadria矿 |
[10:28] | We’re also reading a huge energy signature | 能量读数很高 |
[10:29] | Emanating from what looks like a pyramid. | 能量源来自一个酷似金字塔的建筑 |
[10:31] | Pyramid? | 金字塔? |
[10:32] | That takes me back. | 勾起了我的回忆 |
[10:34] | Unfortunately, the complex inside | 很遗憾 内部结构过于复杂 |
[10:35] | Is shielded against beaming technology. | 光传送技术无法应用 |
[10:36] | So Rush can’t be beamed out. | 这么说没法把Rush传送出来? |
[10:39] | No, sir, we’ll have to go in | 不行 长官 我们只能用武力从外部攻入 |
[10:40] | with ground forces from the outside. | |
[10:42] | All right, Colonel. | 好吧 上校 |
[10:44] | You have a go. | 开始行动 |
[11:01] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[11:04] | We’re under attack. | 我们遭受攻击了 |
[11:05] | Can we dial the ninth chevron? | 我们能拨通第九肩章符号吗? |
[11:08] | Not without blowing everything up. | 除非你想毁掉一切 |
[11:11] | Dial it. | 拨号 |
[11:13] | Get ready! | 准备好! |
[11:15] | We’re going now! | 我们马上过去! |
[11:35] | The Lucian alliance | Lucian联盟 |
[11:37] | Is an organization of humans | 是一些君主制星球上的人类 |
[11:38] | From a number of sovereign planets | 形成的组织 |
[11:40] | Who have taken control | 他们控制了 |
[11:42] | Of the resources and technology… | 这些星球的资源和技术… |
[11:46] | Alliance is made up of power-hungry… | Lucian联盟渴望得到权力… |
[11:50] | Violence as a means of enforcing their dominion. | 暴力是他们推行统治的手段之一 |
[11:53] | Leadership… | 领导… |
[11:55] | The air force video? | 空军的教学视频? |
[11:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:58] | I’m just seeing if there’s anything in here | 或许能找到有用的信息 |
[12:00] | that might help. | |
[12:02] | Control a sizable army and numerous ha’tak vessels, | 他们有一大群军队 并控制了数量可观的Ha’tak级飞船 |
[12:04] | or former Goa’uld motherships… | 还有以前Goa’uld遗留的母舰… |
[12:07] | What’s he going to do? | 他会怎么做? |
[12:08] | The Colonel? | 上校? |
[12:10] | They’re sending an army. | 他们派出了一支军队 |
[12:14] | What do you think he’s going to do? | 还会有什么办法? |
[12:34] | This is it. | 来了 |
[12:37] | It’s happening now? | 开始了? |
[12:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:47] | Go! | 过去! |
[12:49] | Radio back when you reach the other side. | 到达另一端后马上回报 |
[12:53] | And take him with you. | 带着他过去 |
[13:07] | Colonel Young. | Young上校 |
[13:10] | I see them, Eli. | 我看见他们了 Eli |
[13:12] | All personnel, | 所有人员 |
[13:14] | report to your designated areas. | 立刻到指定区域报道 |
[13:15] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[13:16] | Defense teams stand by. | 防御组待命 |
[13:18] | Copy that. Go, go! | 收到 行动! |
[13:30] | Which button? | 哪个按钮? |
[13:31] | This one. | 这一个 |
[13:32] | How long will it take | 要多长时间 |
[13:33] | till we reach vacuum? | 才能达到真空状态? |
[13:34] | A minute or so? | 一分钟左右? |
[13:36] | That’s about right. | 大概吧 |
[13:44] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[14:09] | Defense teams stand by to secure prisoners on my order. | 听从我的命令 防御组准备抓捕俘虏 |
[14:14] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:20] | Monitor from here, stay on the radio. | 在这里监视 保持无线电畅通 |
[14:24] | Got it. | 明白 |
[14:25] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[14:27] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[14:29] | No, no, it’s me. | 不 是我 |
[14:32] | Rush? | |
[14:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:36] | The ship… The Lucian alliance… | 这艘船…Lucian联盟… |
[14:38] | Yeah, no, we know everything. | 是的 我们都知道了 |
[14:40] | Telford told us. | Telford告诉我们了 |
[14:41] | So what are we doing about it, then? | 我们做了哪些准备? |
[14:43] | Let’s just say | 我只能说 |
[14:45] | It’ll all be over in a few minutes. | 几分钟就可以解决了 |
[14:56] | Get to your quarters. | 回你的起居舱去 |
[14:59] | Come on. | 快点 |
[15:07] | Colonel, I’m reading a huge energy spike. | 上校 出现了一个能量尖峰 |
[15:09] | At this rate, they’ve got less than a minute | 照此推断 还有不到一分钟 |
[15:10] | Before their core goes up. | 这颗星球的核心就要爆炸了 |
[15:12] | Get our people out of the shielded areas | 让我们的人退出障碍区 |
[15:14] | And beam them back to the ship, now! | 立刻把他们传送回来!快! |
[15:22] | The core is going to go critical. | 核心就要达到临界点了 |
[15:23] | I can’t stop it. | 我没法阻止 |
[15:27] | Still no signal from the other side? | 那边还是没有任何信号? |
[15:31] | Get as many of our people through | 尽可能让我们的人过去 |
[15:32] | As you can. | 越多越好 |
[15:46] | Colonel, we still have two 302s | 上校 还有两架302战机 |
[15:48] | On their way back from the planet. | 在返回的路上 |
[15:52] | We can’t wait. | 我们不能再等了 |
[15:54] | Get us out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[16:25] | Aren’t we supposed to go to our quarters? | 我们不是该回起居舱吗? |
[16:27] | These are my quarters. | 这是我的起居舱 |
[16:29] | And I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[16:38] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[16:40] | They brought Rush along with them. | 他们把Rush也带过来了 |
[16:42] | We’re going to have to do this the hard way. | 这件事有点棘手 |
[16:58] | What did you do to the gate? | 你对星门干了什么? |
[16:59] | It wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[17:01] | You killed over a hundred of my men! | 你杀了我一百多个手下! |
[17:03] | It was Rush! | 那是Rush! |
[17:04] | Massin. | |
[17:05] | Massin, your father’s name. | Massin 你父亲的名字 |
[17:08] | It was my password. | 那是我的暗号 |
[17:09] | Gate travel must have severed the link. | 穿越星门的时候连接可能中断了 |
[17:10] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[17:12] | Telford? | |
[17:14] | Lucian alliance forces, | Lucian联盟的人 |
[17:17] | You are surrounded and sealed in. | 你们已被封锁包围 |
[17:19] | You will also find | 你们会发现 |
[17:21] | The intel provided by Colonel Telford | Telford上校提供的情报 |
[17:22] | Is now useless. | 现在毫无用处 |
[17:23] | Lay down your weapons in front of the doors | 将武器放到门前 |
[17:26] | And step back into the center of the room | 然后退回房间中央 |
[17:28] | With your hands on your heads, | 把手举在头上 |
[17:31] | Or we will vent the entire compartment | 否则我们抽干整间屋子的空气 |
[17:33] | To space. | |
[17:34] | Can they do it? | 他们能做到吗? |
[17:35] | Yes. | 能 |
[17:36] | Then they should have. | 那他们应该已经做了 |
[18:00] | Colonel, they’re up to something. | 上校 他们好像在做什么 |
[18:01] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[18:03] | They’ve got something to open the doors! | 他们准备弄开房门! |
[18:06] | Vent the atmosphere in the gateroom, Brody. | 立刻抽干星门室的空气 Brody |
[18:08] | Do it now. | 快点 |
[18:10] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[18:15] | Take cover! | 隐蔽! |
[18:20] | Get back! | 退后! |
[18:27] | Go! | 快! |
[18:28] | Fall back! | 撤退! |
[18:37] | Rush, you should stay here. | Rush 你该留在这里 |
[18:39] | No, no. The ship’s under attack! | 不 这艘船遭受攻击了! |
[18:41] | Rush! | |
[18:42] | Rush! | |
[19:04] | Okay, Eli, it’s time to go. | 好吧 Eli 该走了 |
[19:05] | No, just wait. | 不 再等等 |
[19:06] | No, Eli, let’s go. | 不 Eli 我们走吧 |
[19:07] | Now! | 快点! |
[19:09] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:19] | There’s an elevator this way. | 这边有架电梯 |
[19:33] | Oh, God! | 哦 天哪! |
[19:37] | Go! | 快走! |
[19:56] | Rush! | |
[19:58] | Wait! | 等等! |
[20:10] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:13] | Want to get the hell out of there now? | 现在想离开那鬼地方吗? |
[20:18] | Chloe, you’ve been shot. | Chloe 你中弹了 |
[20:21] | Sorry, sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:26] | See, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[20:27] | You’ll be… You’ll be okay. | 你会…你会没事的 |
[20:30] | Eli… | |
[20:31] | Uh… Okay. | 呃…好吧 |
[20:42] | Hey, you’ll be fine. | 嘿 你会没事的 |
[20:45] | You’ll be fine, all right? | 你会没事的 知道吗? |
[20:48] | Chloe… | |
[20:52] | Oh, my God… | 哦 我的天哪… |
[21:12] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[21:14] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[21:29] | Go through this way. Let’s go! | 走这边 我们走! |
[21:33] | Over here. | 过来 |
[21:42] | Colonel Young? | Young上校? |
[21:46] | Who is this? | 是谁? |
[21:48] | Commander Kiva | 指挥官Kiva |
[21:49] | of the Lucian alliance forces. | Lucian联盟 |
[21:52] | We will not be complying with your request to surrender. | 我们不会按照你的要求投降 |
[22:05] | We barely made hyperspace. | 我们差点进不了超空间 |
[22:07] | This time it was even closer. | 这一次太险了 |
[22:08] | What about casualties? | 伤亡情况? |
[22:11] | Two of my 302s couldn’t make it back, | 两架302战机未能及时返航 |
[22:13] | and if Rush was still on the planet… | 如果Rush还在那颗星球上… |
[22:16] | I’m sorry, Sam. | 很遗憾 Sam |
[22:18] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[22:19] | Did any of them make it to Destiny? | 他们当中有人登上命运号了吗? |
[22:21] | I haven’t heard. | 我还没听说 |
[22:24] | Hands behind your back. | 把手放到背后 |
[22:26] | Do it! | 照做! |
[22:27] | Okay! | 好吧! |
[22:34] | So much for that. | 看不到了 |
[22:38] | Why didn’t you evacuate the compartment to space? | 为什么你不抽干空气? |
[22:41] | That was the plan. | 我们最初是那么计划的 |
[22:42] | He didn’t do it to save you. | 他是为了救你 |
[22:44] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[22:46] | The connection was severed | 我穿越星门之前 |
[22:47] | the minute I stepped through the gate. | 连接就已经中断了 |
[22:53] | Give me the lay of the land. | 给我那片区域的平面图 |
[22:56] | This is the gateroom. | 这里是星门室 |
[22:58] | They’ve also occupied the surrounding corridors. | 他们还占领了周围的通道 |
[23:00] | They had advanced further, but they pulled back. | 他们曾进一步深入 但又退回去了 |
[23:02] | Just took what they could hold | 他们在查看他们有限的人力能控制多大的区域 很聪明 |
[23:04] | With limited manpower. That’s smart. | |
[23:05] | Once they retreated, | 他们退回去以后 |
[23:07] | I locked down the area behind them. | 我封锁了他们所在的区域 |
[23:08] | Given the technology at their disposal, | 根据他们使用的技术来判断 |
[23:10] | It won’t stop them, | 那无法阻止他们 |
[23:11] | But it should give us some breathing room. | 但可以给我们争取一点时间 |
[23:12] | The prisoners are being held here. | 俘虏被关押在这里 |
[23:15] | Between them and us, | 在他们和我们中间 |
[23:16] | 30 feet of corridor either way. | 走廊的两端各有30英尺 |
[23:18] | Well, the second we hit the outside sections, | 只要我们攻击外围区域 |
[23:19] | Those hostages are as good as dead. | 那些俘虏就没命了 |
[23:22] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[23:24] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[23:26] | I’ve done a head count. | 我已经清点完人数了 |
[23:28] | We have 12 missing and presumed captured, | 有12个人失踪 也可能被俘了 |
[23:31] | Including Riley, TJ, | 包括Riley、T.J. |
[23:34] | Eli, and Chloe. | Eli和Chloe |
[23:37] | Come on! | 快点! |
[23:40] | Eli? | |
[23:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:46] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[23:47] | You were shot. | 你中弹了 |
[23:49] | I stopped the bleeding. | 我止血了 |
[23:52] | No, you’re fine. Look up here. | 不 你很好 别往下看 |
[23:53] | Hey, look at me. Look at me. | 嘿 看着我 看着我 |
[23:58] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[24:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:05] | I’ve never been | 我从没来过 |
[24:06] | To this part of the ship before. | 飞船的这片区域 |
[24:08] | I don’t think anyone has. | 我想谁都没来过 |
[24:10] | I just pressed some random buttons. | 我随便按了几个按钮 |
[24:13] | We can’t get back. | 我们回不去 |
[24:15] | I’m guessing | 我猜 |
[24:16] | Someone locked out elevator access. | 有人封锁了电梯 |
[24:17] | Us or them? | 我们还是他们? |
[24:20] | Yeah… | 嗯… |
[24:22] | That’s the problem. | 那是个问题 |
[24:28] | I just need to get to a window, | 我得找扇窗户 |
[24:29] | Get an idea of where we are, | 看看我们到底在哪里 |
[24:32] | And… And then we can walk back. | 然后…然后我们走回去 |
[24:37] | Oh… Oh, no, no, no! | 哦…不! |
[24:39] | I’ve got you. | 我来扶你 |
[24:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:41] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:42] | Ready? Here we go. | 准备好了?我们走 |
[24:43] | One, two, three. | |
[24:47] | Okay… Okay. | 好了…好了 |
[24:48] | Lean on me. | 靠着我 |
[24:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:51] | I’ve got you. Ready? | 我扶着你 准备好了? |
[24:52] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[24:53] | Here you go. | 我们走 |
[24:56] | Colonel Young. | Young上校 |
[24:58] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[25:00] | Here’s how I see the situation… | 现在的情形是这样… |
[25:03] | We have the gateroom and some of your people, | 我们控制了星门室和你的一些人 |
[25:06] | You hold the control interface room | 你控制了控制室 |
[25:08] | Which, I’m told, is the ship’s nerve center. | 据我所知 那里是飞船的神经中枢 |
[25:10] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[25:12] | We came here for the same reasons you did. | 我们来这里的目的和你一致 |
[25:15] | We don’t want to hurt anyone. | 我们不想伤害任何人 |
[25:17] | You’re welcome to stay aboard Destiny | 欢迎你登陆并留在命运号上 |
[25:19] | And help us realize the potential of her discovery. | 帮助我们了解她潜在的巨大发现 |
[25:21] | Lay down your weapons and join us | 放下武器 加入我们 |
[25:24] | Or, if you prefer, | 或者 如果你喜欢的话 |
[25:25] | We can drop you off | 我们可以放你去 |
[25:27] | At the next inhabitable world of your choosing. | 下一个可居星球 你自己选 |
[25:29] | Or I vent the atmosphere in the sections you’re occupying | 或者 我抽干你所占领的区域的空气 |
[25:32] | And keep the ship. | 然后继续拥有这艘飞船 |
[25:35] | If you had that in you, Colonel, | 如果你准备那么干 上校 |
[25:36] | You would have done it already. | 你早就动手了 |
[25:38] | The point is, I have the ability | 关键是 我有能力 |
[25:40] | To end this conversaon right now. | 立即结束这次对话 |
[25:43] | Sergeant? | 中士? |
[25:45] | She wanted to see you, sir. | 她要见你 长官 |
[25:46] | Wouldn’t shut up, in fact. | 事实上 是她不愿意闭嘴 |
[25:48] | As you were, Sergeant. | 去吧 中士 |
[25:53] | We are way past the point | 我们已经彻底失去扭转眼前形势的机会了 |
[25:54] | of fighting our way out of this situation. | |
[25:56] | We need to negotiate with these people. | 我们得和这些人谈判 |
[25:59] | And I think I should be the one to… | 我觉得我应该是… |
[26:00] | Yeah, yeah. No, I think you’re right. | 是啊 没错 你说得对 |
[26:05] | Him. | 他 |
[26:06] | Him. | 他 |
[26:14] | And her. | 还有她 |
[26:25] | That’s a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[26:27] | It’s a demonstration. | 杀鸡儆猴 |
[26:31] | All it will do is force their hand. | 这么做只能逼他们动手 |
[26:39] | Do you want control of the ship or not? | 你还想不想控制这艘船? |
[26:51] | They have some of our people. | 他们俘虏了我们的人 |
[26:52] | But we have some of theirs. | 我们也有俘虏 |
[26:54] | So the first thing we need to do | 我们要做的第一件事就是 |
[26:55] | Is suggest an exchange. | 提议交换俘虏 |
[26:56] | Do you think they’ll do it? | 你觉得他们会答应吗? |
[26:58] | No. But I think it’s worth a shot. | 不会 但我觉得值得一试 |
[27:04] | This is the control interface room. | 这里是控制室 |
[27:06] | This is the gateroom. | 这里是星门室 |
[27:08] | If we cut our way through the wall here, | 如果我们打开这堵墙 |
[27:09] | We can flank them. | 就能从侧面攻击他们 |
[27:10] | I can lead a team… | 我可以率领一支小队… |
[27:11] | That will reduce our numbers here. | 那样会减少这里的人手 |
[27:13] | We take the control interface room, | 我们占领了控制室 |
[27:14] | We won’t need them here. | 就不需要他们守在这里了 |
[27:15] | The ship will be ours. | 船就归我们了 |
[27:16] | These sections are in red. | 这些区域是红色的 |
[27:18] | That section of the corridor is exposed to space. | 那些通道直接暴露在太空里 |
[27:20] | The ship’s shield will hold | 但飞船的护盾 |
[27:21] | Long enough for us to pass. | 可以给我们足够长的时间来通过 |
[27:22] | We will slowly vent atmosphere | 我们会逐渐失去空气 |
[27:23] | To space, yes, | 没错 |
[27:25] | But we could seal the corridor again | 但只要我们占领了飞船 就可以再次封锁这些走廊 |
[27:26] | After we’ve taken the ship. | |
[27:45] | Take six men. | 给你六个人 |
[27:46] | I’ll need twice that… | 我要两倍… |
[27:47] | Six. | 六个 |
[27:50] | And if anything goes wrong… | 如果出了任何差错… |
[27:55] | These three die. | 他们三个就没命了 |
[28:00] | Not her. | 别杀她 |
[28:02] | She’s a medic. | 她是医生 |
[28:03] | We can use her in the event… | 这种情形下 我们需要她… |
[28:05] | Commander Kiva. | 指挥官Kiva |
[28:12] | Who is this? | 是谁? |
[28:13] | My name is Camile Wray. | 我是Camile Wray |
[28:15] | I am the civilian authority aboard this ship. | 我是这艘飞船上的平民领袖 |
[28:18] | I’d like to act as an intermediary | 我愿意担当中间人 |
[28:22] | To resolve this issue without further bloodshed. | 用和平的方式来解决目前的问题 |
[28:25] | Colonel Young will not transfer control of this ship | Young上校不愿意交出这艘飞船的控制权 |
[28:28] | To you. | 给你 |
[28:29] | And you will? | 你愿意? |
[28:31] | No. | 不 |
[28:32] | But I will expedite a prisoner exchange… | 不过我可以促成俘虏交换… |
[28:36] | Your people for ours. | 你的人换我们的人 |
[28:38] | If I release my prisoners, | 如果我释放了我的俘虏 |
[28:40] | Colonel Young will not hesitate to vent this compartment. | Young上校会毫不犹豫地抽干空气 |
[28:43] | You have 12 of our people. | 你手里有12个俘虏 |
[28:46] | We have only four of yours. | 我们只有4个 |
[28:47] | I propose an even trade, | 我提议等量交换 |
[28:49] | Four for four. | 4个换4个 |
[28:51] | This way, you maintain your advantage | 这样的话 你保持了你的优势地位 |
[28:53] | and gain some much-needed manpower. | 又增加了有限的人手 |
[28:58] | Colonel Young agrees with this? | Young上校同意? |
[29:00] | In our society, | 在我们的社会里 |
[29:02] | the military takes orders from civilian leadership. | 军人服从民选领袖的命令 |
[29:14] | I’ll consider it. | 我会考虑的 |
[29:16] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[29:19] | That should buy us some time. | 那可以为我们争取一些时间 |
[29:21] | Look, you’re trying to save lives here. | 听着 你想救那些人 |
[29:23] | Obviously that’s a good thing. | 那当然是件好事 |
[29:25] | But even if she agrees to the four, which is doubtful, | 就算她答应交换4个俘虏 虽然这值得怀疑 |
[29:28] | She won’t go any farther than that. | 她不会进一步妥协 |
[29:29] | Once the equation tips | 一旦我们的损失进入可接受的范围… |
[29:31] | To the point of acceptable losses… | |
[29:33] | Be no acceptable losses… | 不 没有什么“可接受的损失”… |
[29:35] | Colonel Young has already determined | Young上校已下了决心 |
[29:36] | What that number is. | 他清楚那个数字是多少 |
[29:37] | He knows | 他知道 |
[29:39] | The chances of us winning without loss of life | 不死人就获胜 可能性几乎为0 |
[29:40] | Are practically nil. | |
[29:41] | So limit our losses, yes, all that we can, | 没错 我们可以将损失减到最低程度 |
[29:44] | But eventually, you’ll have to do something… | 可是最终 你还是得那么做… |
[29:45] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[29:47] | I’ve recently been one of your acceptable losses… | 我刚刚经历了“可接受的损失”… |
[29:49] | You knew what you were getting into… | 你知道自己会面对什么… |
[29:50] | You should have disconnected the stones | 你应该切断通讯 |
[29:52] | And got me out! | 让我回来! |
[29:53] | You have no clue what you’re talking about! | 你根本不知道自己做在说什么! |
[29:55] | Stop this now, please! | 别再吵了! |
[29:57] | I am going to save | 我要拯救每一个人质 |
[29:58] | every one of those hostages, | |
[30:00] | and I’m going to retake this ship. | 我要夺回这艘飞船 |
[30:03] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗? |
[30:05] | All right, Telford has convinced her | 好吧 Telford让她相信 |
[30:07] | that he is still with them, | 他仍然是他们的人 |
[30:09] | otherwise he would be dead by now. | 否则他现在已经死了 |
[30:10] | Sooner or later he will make his move. | 他迟早会有动作 |
[30:15] | So… We are to gamble this ship | 这么说…我们将这艘船 |
[30:20] | and all of our lives | 和全船人的性命 |
[30:22] | in the hope that some traitor | 寄希望于一个叛徒 |
[30:25] | has had a change of heart. | 能够改变他的心意 |
[30:37] | Look at that. | 看那里 |
[30:49] | I guess those elevators | 我猜那些电梯 |
[30:49] | go more than just up and down. | 不止是用来升降的 |
[30:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:56] | Right there. | 抓住 |
[30:58] | You good? | 你还好吗? |
[30:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:04] | I must have hit a few buttons I wasn’t supposed to press. | 我肯定按错了某些按钮 |
[31:10] | Is the air getting thin? | 空气越来越稀薄了? |
[31:13] | Life support isn’t working out here. | 这里的维生系统不正常 |
[31:16] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[31:18] | I was the one who shut it off. | 是我关闭的 |
[31:22] | Rush’s orders. | Rush的命令 |
[31:24] | I mean, there’s air. | 我是说 这里有空气 |
[31:25] | There isn’t any new air being pumped in. | 但是没有新鲜空气补充进来 |
[31:28] | So we need to keep moving. | 我们必须继续前进 |
[31:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:34] | Okay? | 还好吗? |
[31:35] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道还能不能走 |
[31:45] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[31:47] | I got you. | 我抱你 |
[31:55] | This is my Lieutenant, varro. | 这是Varro队长 |
[31:58] | Save him. | 救他 |
[32:09] | He’s badly wounded. | 他受伤很严重 |
[32:12] | At even the slightest hint of trouble, Lieutenant… | 只要出现任何危险迹象 少尉… |
[32:15] | I’ll bring you back, sir. | 我会切断连接 长官 |
[32:28] | I need to speak to general O’Neill. | 我要见O’Neill将军 |
[32:30] | Second-guessing a decision | 事后评价 |
[32:32] | Is a waste of time. | 是浪费时间 |
[32:33] | I’m not there. | 我不在船上 |
[32:36] | But I’m starting to wonder if maybe I should be. | 可我开始担心 也许我该去一趟 |
[32:38] | I can’t speak to that, sir. | 我无权要您那么做 长官 |
[32:40] | This should be done, Colonel. Over. | 这件事早就该结束了 上校 |
[32:42] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[32:44] | At the time, I believed that venting the gateroom | 那时候 我认为抽干星门室的空气 |
[32:46] | Would kill both Dr. Rush | 会同时杀死Rush博士 |
[32:47] | And Colonel Telford. | 和Telford上校 |
[32:49] | They deserved a chance… | 应该给他们一个机会… |
[32:51] | We lost two 302 pilots sent to stop the attack. | 为了阻止这次攻击 我们损失了两位302战机飞行员 |
[32:55] | I’m sorry. | 我深表遗憾 |
[32:56] | Colonel carter knew she’d lose her ship | Catrer上校知道 如果她留下来救他们 |
[32:57] | If she tried to save them, | 就会损失她的飞船 |
[32:59] | But it was the right decision. | 她的决定很正确 |
[33:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[33:07] | Are you up for this, everett? | 你能解决吗?Everett? |
[33:10] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[33:12] | Because somebody will take your place | 如果你解决不了 我会另请高明 |
[33:14] | If you’re not. | |
[33:15] | I’m not going to let anybody take that ship, sir. | 我不会让任何人夺走那艘飞船 长官 |
[33:18] | Then get your ass back there. | 那就赶紧滚回去 |
[33:42] | We’re good. | 没问题 |
[34:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[34:10] | Just checking to make sure we’re headed | 检查我们的路线是否正确 |
[34:13] | In the right direction. | |
[34:20] | This way. | 走这边 |
[34:27] | There’s no countdown. | 没有倒计时 |
[34:29] | What? | 什么? |
[34:31] | We dropped out of ftl because someone was gating in. | 因为有人拨号进入 我们才跳出了超光速飞行 |
[34:34] | Why haven’t we jumped back? | 为什么我们不跳回去? |
[34:36] | Someone just activated a console | 有人激活了一个控制台 |
[34:38] | In one of the access corridors. | 在一个进出通道里 |
[34:46] | Colonel, a console just came on | 上校 一个控制台被激活 |
[34:47] | Using Telford’s code. | 使用的是Telford的密码 |
[34:49] | There’s a cordoned-off section coming our way. | 这条路上有一片隔离区 |
[34:50] | That’s his move. | 他开始行动了 |
[34:56] | It’s cold. | 很冷 |
[34:58] | Really? | 真的? |
[35:05] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[35:12] | We have to be careful moving through sections. | 我们穿越不同区域时得随时小心 |
[35:16] | There’s a reason we’ve never been out this far… | 我们不到这么远的地方来探索是有原因的… |
[35:18] | A ton of compartments are de-pressurized. | 大量区域处于失压状态 |
[35:22] | Okay? | 好了吗? |
[35:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:25] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[35:26] | Okay… | 好的… |
[35:28] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[35:30] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[35:31] | Okay. | 很好 |
[35:45] | More dark and gloomy. | 还是漆黑一片 |
[35:48] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[35:53] | Gotcha. | 抱住你了 |
[35:56] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[35:57] | I’m doing good. | 我很好 |
[35:58] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[36:12] | Stand by. | 准备 |
[36:14] | Yes, sir, we’re good to go. | 遵命 长官 我们准备好了 |
[36:16] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[36:18] | Just give the word, sir. | 就等您下令 长官 |
[36:21] | It’s locked down. | 锁住了 |
[36:23] | I’ll handle it. | 我来解决 |
[36:39] | Okay, get ready. | 做好准备 |
[37:11] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[37:33] | Ready. | 准备 |
[37:41] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[37:43] | You didn’t do that? | 不是你干的? |
[37:45] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[37:46] | Just a minute ago it was a man. | 一分钟前 它还是个完整的人 |
[37:49] | You need to stand down till we figure this out. | 我们查明原因之前 你最好解除警戒 |
[37:56] | This is Young. | 我是Young |
[37:57] | Everybody stand down. | 解除警戒 |
[38:04] | Throw me a radio. | 给我一个步话机 |
[38:06] | Radio? | 步话机? |
[38:11] | Three clicks, go to channel six. | 响三下 转到第六频道 |
[38:13] | We’re going to have to try this again. | 我们要从头再来 |
[38:30] | Let’s stop. | 停下来 |
[38:32] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[38:33] | Eli, you don’t… | Eli 你不要… |
[38:35] | Seriously, this is nothing. | 真的 没什么 |
[38:40] | Once, I climbed the redridge mountains | 有一次 我爬上赤脊山 |
[38:43] | On my way to stonard with a full pack. | 准备前往岩镇 还背着一个大包 |
[38:47] | Where’s that? | 在哪? |
[38:51] | The world of warcraft. | 《魔兽世界》(网络游戏) |
[38:55] | That must’ve given you | 那肯定让你 |
[38:56] | Quite the sense of accomplishment. | 很有成就感 |
[39:00] | Eli… | |
[39:01] | Okay, okay… | 好吧 好吧… |
[39:03] | Okay, a little break, a little break. | 好吧 休息一下 一小会 |
[39:04] | Yeah. | |
[39:06] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[39:17] | So what do you think is happening? | 你觉得现在的情况怎么样? |
[39:18] | We’ve probably won by now. | 我们可能已经打赢了 |
[39:21] | You think so? | 你这么想? |
[39:26] | If we won, | 如果我们赢了 |
[39:28] | Then why haven’t we been rescued? | 为什么没人来救我们? |
[39:31] | Well, first, | 首先 |
[39:34] | They have to figure out what to do with the prisoners… | 他们得想办法处置那些俘虏… |
[39:37] | And then | 然后 |
[39:38] | There’s that whole post-victory celebration. | 他们还要举行庆祝胜利的典礼 |
[39:42] | I mean, streamers everywhere. | 我是说 到处挂满彩带 |
[39:44] | I’m so tired. | 我太累了 |
[39:48] | You’re still… You’re still losing blood. | 你还在…你还在流血 |
[39:53] | I wasn’t able to stop it completely. | 我没法完全止血 |
[39:55] | Eli… | |
[39:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:00] | I’m going to take care of you. | 我会照顾你的 |
[40:15] | It wasn’t them. I don’t know what happened to our man. | 不是他们干的 我不知道我们的人发生了什么 |
[40:17] | But I know they had nothing to do with it. | 可我知道他们与这件事无关 |
[40:19] | They don’t have anything that could do that to a person. | 他们没能力让一个人变成那样 |
[40:21] | Are you telling me | 你在告诉我 |
[40:22] | They had nothing to do with this? | 他们与这件事无关? |
[40:26] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[40:28] | Overload in the power relays | 能量中继设备出现了超载 |
[40:29] | Proceeded by temporary disruption | 造成全船的系统 |
[40:30] | Of all shipboard systems, | 短暂停止工作 |
[40:32] | Lights to life support. | 从照明到维生系统 |
[40:33] | How the hell d they manage that? | 他们到底是怎么做到的? |
[40:34] | They didn’t. | 不是他们 |
[40:36] | Well, then, what caused it? | 好吧 是什么引起的? |
[40:37] | That’s what I’m trying to figure out. | 我正在查原因 |
[40:39] | They’re making their move. | 他们采取行动了 |
[40:40] | It wouldn’t be that obvious. | 不可能 |
[40:42] | Colonel Young. | Young上校 |
[40:44] | Would you care to tell me what’s going on? | 你愿意告诉我发生了什么事吗? |
[40:45] | We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[40:47] | One of my men is dead. | 我的一个手下死了 |
[40:50] | You need to know | 你必须明白 |
[40:51] | That we had nothing to do with that. | 我们与这件事无关 |
[40:53] | Yes, so I’m told. | 是啊 我听说了 |
[40:58] | I’m going to ask for a show of good faith. | 我要求你表示出诚意 |
[41:01] | What do you want? | 你要干什么? |
[41:12] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[41:19] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[41:22] | How are you? | 你怎么样? |
[41:24] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[41:27] | We’re all fine. | 我们都很好 |
[41:31] | What is it that they want? | 他们想干什么? |
[41:33] | Some of their people are injured badly. | 他们当中有些人严重受伤 |
[41:36] | I’m going to need medical supplies | 我需要医疗用品 |
[41:37] | to help them. | 来救他们 |
[41:47] | What will this accomplish? | 这说明了什么? |
[41:48] | A goodwill gesture | 一种善意的姿态 |
[41:50] | doesn’t have to accomplish anything. | 不需要说明任何事 |
[41:51] | Of course it does! | 当然有含义了! |
[41:53] | So they lack medical supplies. | 他们缺少药品 |
[41:54] | Who knows what else they might lack? | 天知道他们还缺什么? |
[41:56] | Food? Water? | 食物?饮用水? |
[41:58] | They’ll get desperate, make their move, | 他们会变得绝望 采取行动 |
[41:59] | and when they do, | 当他们行动时 |
[42:00] | they’ll be dealing with the hostages first. | 他们会首先杀害人质 |
[42:01] | There’s only one way this is going to end | 如果继续等待 最终只有一个结果 |
[42:04] | if we wait. | |
[42:05] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[42:06] | We don’t even know what’s going on with the ship! | 我们甚至不知道这艘船到底出什么事了! |
[42:08] | All the more reason to act now. | 那我们更应该马上行动了 |
[42:13] | Rush is right. | Rush说得对 |
[42:15] | We have to take them down, | 我们必须制服他们 |
[42:16] | and we have to do it right now. | 我们必须立即行动 |