时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | This is what Destiny intended | 从进入这个星系开始 |
[00:02] | from the moment it entered the star system. | 命运号就想做这件事 |
[00:04] | That ship is the best chance we have of getting home. | 那艘船是我们回家的最佳机会 |
[00:07] | Are we done? | 我们玩完了吗 |
[00:08] | We’ll never be done. | 我们绝不会玩完 |
[00:10] | You shouldn’t have left him on the planet. | 你不该把他留在星球上 |
[00:13] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[00:14] | Everyone thinks we’re safe. | 大家都觉得我们安全了 |
[00:15] | They think that they’ll never find us again. | 他们以为再也找不到我们了 |
[00:18] | Why did you take one of our people prisoner? | 为什么要囚禁我们的人 |
[00:21] | We’re not safe are we? | 我们还不安全 是吗 |
[00:23] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[00:24] | Who’s coming? | 谁来了 |
[00:25] | The Lucian alliance they’re coming to take Destiny. | 卢西恩联盟 他们要来夺走命运号 |
[00:27] | There’s only one way this is gonna end if we wait. | 如果我们等下去就只剩一条路可走了 |
[00:29] | I’m not surrendering this ship. | 我不会放弃飞船 |
[00:30] | This planet was created for us. | 这颗行星是为我们创造的 |
[00:32] | We were led here for a reason. | 有人故意把我们带到这里 |
[00:35] | Some of the people have decided | 有些人已经决定 |
[00:37] | that they would like to stay behind on the planet. | 要留在这颗星球上 |
[00:38] | Colonel Telford admitted to being a mole | 特尔福德上校承认他是 |
[00:40] | for the Lucian alliance. | 卢西恩联盟的间谍 |
[00:41] | We’re going to have to do this the hard way. | 为做这件事我们必须经历艰难困苦 |
[00:44] | I’m going to save every one of those hostages | 我要救出每位人质 |
[00:47] | and I’m going to retake this ship. | 还要重新夺回飞船 |
[00:51] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[00:52] | You were shot. | 你中枪了 |
[00:53] | There’s no countdown. | 没有倒计时了 |
[00:55] | We dropped out of FTL | 因为别人的介入 |
[00:55] | because someone was gating in. | 我们从超光速中掉出来了 |
[00:56] | Why haven’t we jumped back? | 为什么我们不跳跃回去 |
[00:57] | The Destiny came out of FTL | 命运号从超光速中出来时 |
[00:59] | within range of a pulsar. | 在脉冲星的范围之中 |
[01:00] | We don’t have much time before the shield fails. | 在防护罩失效之前我们没多少时间了 |
[01:01] | Someone’s going to have to go for a walk. | 必须有人进行太空行走 |
[01:03] | It should buy us enough time to restore FTL capability. | 这应该能为回复超光速能力争取足够时间 |
[01:06] | Transfer control of the ship and surrender yourselves. | 转交飞船的控制权并且自己投降 |
[01:08] | They’ll herd all of the prisoners into one compartment. | 他们会把所有囚犯关在一个隔间 |
[01:11] | I’ll access one of the gate room consoles | 我会使用门室的控制台 |
[01:13] | and transfer control of the ship back to Rush. | 把飞船的控制权交还给拉什 |
[01:16] | Kiva and Telford have both been shot. | 基瓦和特尔福德都中枪了 |
[01:18] | Shield is still up! | 防护罩还开着 |
[01:19] | We cannot get back inside! | 我们回不到里面 |
[01:20] | I need you to head back towards the front of the ship. | 我要你们回到飞船的前部 |
[01:22] | That’s the way in. | 那里有进来的路 |
[01:23] | I’m getting a message. I gotta go! | 我收到消息 我得走了 |
[02:27] | Beautiful isn’t she? | 她很漂亮吧 |
[02:33] | Caine? | 凯恩 |
[02:34] | It’s good to see you again T.J. | 很高兴再次见到你 T.J |
[02:36] | What… | 什么 |
[02:38] | What is this? | 这算什么 |
[02:39] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[02:40] | How did I get here? | 我怎么到这儿来的 |
[02:42] | I know it’s a lot to process right now | 我知道你现在有很多事要弄明白 |
[02:45] | So just take your time okay? | 慢慢来 好吗 |
[02:48] | We left you on that planet and we left the galaxy. | 我们把你留在那颗行星之后离开了星系 |
[02:51] | You can’t be surprised that aliens who built a solar system | 你不用惊讶 既然外星人能建造太阳系 |
[02:54] | are capable of a little intergalactic transport. | 星系间的传送更是小菜一碟 |
[02:58] | Are you saying they brought me here? | 你是说是他们把我带到这儿的吗 |
[03:00] | Well you’re here right? | 你已经在这里了 不是吗 |
[03:03] | So this is… | 那么这是 |
[03:04] | Your baby of course. | 当然是你的孩子了 |
[03:07] | You don’t have to worry anymore T.J. | 你不用再担心了 T.J |
[03:10] | She’s safe now. | 她现在很安全 |
[03:23] | SGU Stargate Universe | 星际之门 宇宙 |
[03:57] | We’re getting a message. | 我们收到一条消息 |
[03:59] | It’s Eli. | 是伊莱 |
[04:06] | They didn’t make it. | 他们没有成功 |
[04:16] | There just wasn’t enough time. | 时间不够了 |
[04:19] | This is Scott! Come in please! | 我是斯考特 快回话 |
[04:27] | Lieutenant where are you? | 中尉 你在哪 |
[04:28] | Well we’re still outside. | 我们还在外面 |
[04:30] | I had a hunch | 我有预感 |
[04:32] | we weren’t going to make it to the airlock in time | 我们没法及时回到气压过渡舱了 |
[04:33] | So we made a beeline for the underside of the ship. | 所以我们直接回到了飞船底部 |
[04:37] | I’m guessing the hull protected us. | 我想舰体保护了我们 |
[04:42] | I guess it did. | 我觉得确实如此 |
[04:43] | Well the radiation spike has passed. | 放射峰值已经过去了 |
[04:45] | You should be safe to make it to the airlock now. | 现在你们应该能安全回到气压过渡舱了 |
[04:47] | Roger that. We’re on our way. | 收到 我们出发了 |
[05:08] | Just another day in outer space. | 只是在外太空的新一天 |
[05:13] | Dannic! | 丹尼克 |
[05:15] | The military personnel are a liability. | 军方人员很碍事 |
[05:17] | Kiva’s still alive. The medic’s been injured. | 基瓦还活着 医生已经受伤了 |
[05:19] | She was shot. | 她中枪了 |
[05:20] | She was military as well. | 她也是军方人员 |
[05:21] | It was a mistake to trust her. | 相信她是个错误 |
[05:35] | You son of a… son of a… | 你这个 你这个 |
[05:36] | I want him dead! | 我要他死 |
[05:38] | Dannic listen to me! Listen to me! | 丹尼克 听我说 听我说 |
[05:41] | We need their cooperation. | 我们需要他们的合作 |
[05:43] | We can use the communication stones | 我们可以用通讯石 |
[05:44] | to get a team of doctors onboard. | 让一批医生上船 |
[05:45] | We can’t spare the men. | 我们不能饶恕这些人 |
[05:47] | We can use some of them. | 我们能利用他们中的某些人 |
[05:49] | It doesn’t matter what they report back. | 他们即使通风报信也没关系 |
[05:50] | There’s nothing anyone on earth can do about this. | 这件事地球上的人都无能为力 |
[05:53] | All right | 好吧 |
[05:55] | but if Kiva dies they all die. | 但如果基瓦死了 他们都得死 |
[06:13] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:16] | I thought you two were fried for sure. | 我以为你俩死定了 |
[06:17] | No we’re fine. | 没有 我们很好 |
[06:19] | I’d say we’re anything but fine. | 我们一点也不好 |
[06:20] | You’d rather be back out there? | 你觉得待外面更好吗 |
[06:24] | Eli? | 伊莱 |
[06:25] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[06:27] | Hey what happened? | 你怎么了 |
[06:29] | She was shot in the leg. | 她的腿中枪了 |
[06:30] | I’m okay I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[06:31] | How are you even walking right now? | 你现在怎么就走路了 |
[06:33] | 10 minutes ago you were almost passed out. | 十分钟前你差点挂了 |
[06:34] | I don’t know the bleeding stopped. | 我不知道 血止住了 |
[06:36] | I got my strength back. | 我又有力气了 |
[06:37] | What? | 什么 |
[06:44] | She’s right. | 她说的没错 |
[06:46] | The bleeding’s stopped. | 血止住了 |
[06:47] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你肯定你没事吗 |
[06:48] | Yeah I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[06:49] | Everybody’s fine. | 大家都没事 |
[06:53] | So? | 那么 |
[06:55] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[07:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:12] | I’m Dr. Brightman. | 我是布莱曼医生 |
[07:14] | This is Dr. Ziegler Dr. Finch | 这是齐格勒医生 芬奇医生 |
[07:17] | and Dr. Tyman. | 还有泰曼医生 |
[07:21] | All right follow me. | 好了 跟我走 |
[07:34] | What now? | 现在什么情况 |
[07:38] | Looks like it’s working. | 似乎起作用了 |
[07:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:46] | The countdown clock? | 倒计时表吗 |
[07:48] | With all the shield strength | 防护罩的全部强度 |
[07:49] | concentrated in the direction of the pulsar | 都聚集在了脉冲星的方向 |
[07:51] | the engines are protected enough | 引擎得到了充分保护 |
[07:53] | to generate an ftl jump. | 可以再次进行超光速跳跃了 |
[07:55] | Yeah but that’s a good thing right? | 没错 但那是好事 对吧 |
[07:57] | I mean this whole area of space is a dead zone. | 我是说 整个太空区域是个死亡区 |
[07:59] | The sooner we get out of here the better. | 越早出去越好 |
[08:13] | All right we’re close enough. | 没错 我们快了 |
[08:14] | You two meet up with Rush and Brody… | 你们俩去和拉什和布罗迪会面 |
[08:15] | Whoa whoa wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[08:16] | They would’ve figured out who’s missing by now. | 他们现在应该知道谁失踪了 |
[08:17] | They will be looking so be careful. | 他们会搜寻的 要小心 |
[08:19] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[08:20] | Recon. | 侦察 |
[08:20] | We need to know what’s happening. | 我们得知道发生什么事了 |
[08:21] | Scott… | 斯考特 |
[08:21] | Eli just go. | 伊莱 走吧 |
[08:27] | I need some help over here… | 我这儿需要人帮忙 |
[08:31] | Is he going to make it? | 他能撑过去吗 |
[08:32] | Yeah he’ll be fine. | 可以 他会没事的 |
[08:34] | The bullet passed clean through. | 子弹完全穿透 |
[08:35] | Let me know when he wakes up. I want to talk to him. | 他醒了通知我 我想和他谈谈 |
[08:37] | Listen your commander wasn’t so lucky. | 听着 你的指挥官没那么好运 |
[08:39] | Dr. Finch is working on her right now | 芬奇医生在帮她治疗 |
[08:41] | but it isn’t looking good. | 但情况不好 |
[08:42] | We think the bullet may have lodged in her liver. | 我们认为子弹可能射入了她的肝 |
[08:44] | It would be in everyone’s best interest if she survived. | 如果她能活下来 对大家都好 |
[08:47] | Yeah I get that. | 好的 我知道了 |
[08:50] | What about Lieutenant Johansen? | 约翰森中尉怎么样了 |
[08:53] | Well we’ve managed to stem the bleeding | 我们已经设法止住了血 |
[08:55] | but the baby’s heart rate is dangerously low. | 但婴儿的心率低得危险 |
[08:58] | We may have to take it out prematurely. | 我们或许得提早生产了 |
[09:00] | Right now there’s no guarantee | 目前的情况 我们不能保证 |
[09:02] | that either one of them will survive. | 母子都能活下来 |
[09:03] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[09:29] | How about some coffee? | 来点咖啡怎么样 |
[09:32] | Sure. | 好的 |
[09:37] | Where did all this stuff come from? | 这些东西从哪儿来的 |
[09:40] | There’s no way you could have made it all. | 不可能都是你弄的 |
[09:41] | You got that right. | 你说的没错 |
[09:43] | We were still working on lean-to’s with dirt floors | 我们那时在忙着清理棚屋的脏地板 |
[09:46] | and the winter was coming. | 冬天快到了 |
[09:49] | Frankly I was getting a bit worried. | 坦白说 我越来越担心了 |
[09:52] | And then one day on a scout | 在某天巡查的时候 |
[09:54] | We found ’em. | 我们发现了这些 |
[09:55] | Half a dozen just like this | 差不多有半打 |
[09:59] | scattered over the valley. | 散乱在山谷 |
[10:01] | We did an aerial survey. | 我们做过航拍 |
[10:02] | We would have seen them. | 我们以前应该见过 |
[10:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:06] | So it just appear out of nowhere | 那么它就这么无声无息地出现 |
[10:09] | and that’s good enough for you? | 对你来说这些足够好吗 |
[10:11] | Well I don’t think | 好吧 我觉得 |
[10:12] | we would have survived the winter without them | 没有它们我们撑不过冬天 |
[10:14] | and that’s good enough for me. | 这对我来说足够好了 |
[10:21] | So why did they bring me here? | 他们为什么带我到这儿来 |
[10:23] | The ship was under attack right? | 有人袭击飞船了是吗 |
[10:24] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:25] | You were wounded. | 你受伤了 |
[10:27] | A lot of people were wounded | 很多人受伤了 |
[10:28] | why would I be singled out? | 为什么只有我一个人没事呢 |
[10:30] | They were scanning us | 我们踏上这星球的时候 |
[10:34] | the minute we set foot on this planet. | 他们扫描过我们 |
[10:35] | They knew everything there is to know about us. | 他们知道我们的一切 |
[10:38] | They knew you were pregnant. | 他们知道你怀孕了 |
[10:43] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[10:45] | You were bleeding out on the table. | 你在桌子上血流如注 |
[10:47] | This was the only way | 只有这样才能救你 |
[10:49] | or your baby would have died. | 不然你孩子已经死了 |
[10:58] | Report. | 报告 |
[10:59] | The countdown clock has started again. | 倒计时表重新启动了 |
[11:01] | It’s probably a result | 对防护罩的修理 |
[11:02] | of the adjustments made to the shield. | 可能起作用了 |
[11:03] | How long till we jump? | 再次超光速跳跃还要多长时间 |
[11:05] | Just under 30 minutes. | 不到三十分钟 |
[11:06] | Varro this is Dr. Brightman. | 瓦罗 我是布莱曼医生 |
[11:10] | Go ahead. | 请说 |
[11:12] | I’m sorry to have to tell you this | 很遗憾地告诉你 |
[11:14] | but we did all we could. It just wasn’t enough. | 我们已尽了全力 但无力回天 |
[11:17] | Your commander is dead. | 你的指挥官死了 |
[11:38] | Down here this way. | 下来 走这边 |
[11:52] | We need weapons. | 我们需要武器 |
[11:54] | There’s something else we need even more. | 我们还有其他更需要的东西 |
[12:26] | You guys are back. | 你的人回来了 |
[12:27] | You know this ship is really | 你要知道 这艘飞船真的 |
[12:30] | really really big. | 非常非常大 |
[12:32] | Whoa what’s that? What happened? | 怎么回事 发生什么了 |
[12:34] | Oh nothing we need to worry about right now. | 现在已经没什么好担心的了 |
[12:36] | What are we doing to get the ship back? | 我们怎样才能夺回飞船呢 |
[12:40] | What? | 什么意思 |
[12:41] | It’s his idea. | 他出的主意 |
[12:42] | Colonel Telford’s efforts to divert control | 福德上校试图转移控制权 |
[12:45] | were not entirely in vain. | 并不是完全没有效果 |
[12:48] | We still have a limited ability | 我们仍能部分 |
[12:49] | to manipulate power distribution. | 控制能量分配 |
[12:50] | So I’ve begun a slow process | 我启动了一个缓慢的程序 |
[12:53] | of sequestering power away from the shields. | 将能量从防护罩中抽离出来 |
[12:55] | The same shields that are protecting us | 就是那个保护我们免受 |
[12:58] | from the deadly pulsar radiation? | 脉冲星致命的辐射的防护罩吗 |
[13:01] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[13:03] | Like I said his idea. | 我说了 这主意只有他才想的出来 |
[13:04] | Well if I don’t do it the ship’s going to jump. | 如果我不这样做 飞船就会超光速跳跃 |
[13:06] | Good. | 那很好呀 |
[13:08] | No no no Eli you don’t understand. | 一点也不好 伊莱 你不明白 |
[13:10] | You see that pulsar levels the playing field. | 脉冲辐射会夷平一切 |
[13:13] | It’s just as deadly to them as it is to us. | 对他们来说 同样是致命的 |
[13:16] | Once they realize what’s happening | 他们一旦意识到形势 |
[13:18] | they’ll have no option but to deal. | 将别无选择 只能进行修理 |
[13:21] | We need to kill them all. | 我们得把他们都杀了 |
[13:23] | The original plan was to keep some of the scientists | 原计划是留下一些科学家 |
[13:25] | and drop the rest on a habitable planet. | 将其他人丢到适居星球上 |
[13:27] | The original plan didn’t involve Kiva being killed. | 原计划里基瓦可不会死 |
[13:29] | I admit it may have been optimistic | 我承认 原以为他们都会乖乖合作 |
[13:31] | to expect any of them to work with us. | 是我想得过于乐观了 |
[13:33] | But going on a bloody rampage now | 但现在进行血腥屠杀 |
[13:35] | isn’t going to solve anything. | 也无济于事 |
[13:36] | You got another idea? | 你还有别的主意吗 |
[13:39] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[13:41] | We found one address | 我们找到了一个在此处 |
[13:42] | we can dial from this position. | 能拨号到的地点 |
[13:44] | It’s currently locked out. | 目前被封锁住了 |
[13:45] | Probably because | 或许是因为 |
[13:47] | it’s at the extreme range of the gate. | 它处于星际之门的最外沿 |
[13:48] | but I can get around that. | 但我还是能联络到 |
[13:49] | We check it out. | 那就查查看 |
[13:51] | If it’s viable we send them. | 如果可行 就进行传送 |
[13:53] | Everyone except the doctors. | 但医生不能走 |
[13:54] | They’re still working on some of our men. | 他们还在医治我们 |
[13:58] | And Lieutenant Johansen. | 约翰森中尉也不能走 |
[14:03] | She could prove to be useful down the road | 一路过来 她很有用 |
[14:05] | and moving her now would be as good as killing her. | 现在将她转移会要了她的命 |
[14:07] | What about Rush | 发现拉什没 |
[14:08] | and the others that are still missing? | 其他人还是没找到吗 |
[14:09] | Search parties will find them. | 搜索队会找到他们的 |
[14:21] | We got to tell the others. | 我们得通知其他人 |
[14:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:29] | You never did answer my question. | 你一直没回答我的问题 |
[14:32] | How do you know what’s happening on the ship? | 你怎么知道飞船上发生了什么 |
[14:34] | I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[14:35] | It’s kind of hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[14:38] | The aliens told you? | 外星人告诉你的吗 |
[14:40] | Well not face to face. | 不是当面说的 |
[14:50] | Hey come on in. | 进来吧 |
[14:53] | Oh it’s getting cold out there. | 外面可真冷 |
[14:57] | Dana Peter? | 黛娜 皮特 |
[14:58] | T.J T.J… | |
[15:01] | Oh my God it’s good to see you. | 天啊 很高兴见到你 |
[15:03] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[15:04] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[15:06] | I’m fine. How are you? How are all of you? | 我很好 你怎么样 你们都还好吗 |
[15:08] | We’re good T.J. We’re good. | 我们很好 T.J. 我们都很好 |
[15:10] | We’re surviving. | 我们活下来了 |
[15:11] | The others will be along soon. | 其他人很快也会来 |
[15:12] | Word’s getting around. | 消息已经传开了 |
[15:14] | We were hoping we could see the baby. | 我们想看看孩子 |
[15:17] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[15:18] | Yeah she’s sleeping… | 她睡着了 |
[15:19] | Don’t worry we’ll be really quiet. | 别担心 我们会很安静的 |
[15:21] | Okay. Okay | 好的 好的 |
[15:30] | It’s big news around here. | 这在这儿可是个大新闻 |
[15:34] | You want to take a walk? | 你想出去走走吗 |
[15:36] | It’s getting kind of dark isn’t it? | 外面有点黑了吧 |
[15:38] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[15:39] | They can look after the baby. | 他们能照看孩子 |
[15:41] | There’s something I want to show you. | 我想让你看些东西 |
[15:50] | He’s back. | 他醒了 |
[15:56] | Simeon. | 西美昂 |
[16:02] | Hurts doesn’t it? | 很疼吧 |
[16:08] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[16:11] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 我还指望你告诉我呢 |
[16:18] | Where’s Kiva? | 基瓦在哪儿 |
[16:19] | Dead. | 死了 |
[16:20] | She was shot just like you. | 她被击中了 像你一样 |
[16:31] | We were in the gate room. | 我们在门室 |
[16:33] | We were attacked. | 被袭击了 |
[16:34] | They came out of nowhere. | 不知道他们从哪跑出来的 |
[16:35] | They? There was more than one? | 他们 不止一个人吗 |
[16:39] | I’m not sure. | 我也不太确定 |
[16:40] | Did you see them? | 你看见他们了吗 |
[16:41] | No. | 没有 |
[16:43] | Interesting. | 有意思的是 |
[16:47] | Because you weren’t shot from behind. | 你并不是背后中枪 |
[16:53] | It was dark it happened fast. | 当时很黑 一切都发生得太快 |
[16:55] | I saw Kiva get shot. | 我看见基瓦被击中了 |
[16:56] | I turned everything went black. | 我一回头 一切就黑了 |
[17:05] | What’s going on with the ship? What’s the situation? | 飞船怎么样了 现在什么情况 |
[17:07] | The ship is ours. | 飞船已由我们控制 |
[17:08] | The shields are repaired. It’s over. | 防护罩已修复 一切都结束了 |
[17:14] | What about Colonel Young and his crew? | 杨上校和他的手下呢 |
[17:18] | We won’t have to worry about them too much longer. | 不用多久我们就不用担心他们了 |
[17:25] | We’ve found a planet with a breathable atmosphere. | 我们找到了一个有可呼吸大气层的星球 |
[17:28] | We’re putting you and your people off the ship. | 我们会让你和你的人下船 |
[17:31] | There is no way you have had enough time | 你根本无法确定 |
[17:34] | to determine long-term viability. | 那里是否适合长时间生存 |
[17:35] | There’s not a lot of options here. | 没有那么多选择 |
[17:37] | It’s a death sentence. | 这如同判了死刑 |
[17:39] | Not necessarily. | 不至于如此 |
[17:45] | Now you’re thinking | 你以为 |
[17:47] | you’ve got nothing to lose. | 你已经一无所有 |
[17:49] | You could jump me take my gun | 可以打晕我 抢我的枪 |
[17:51] | kill the guard outside. | 杀死外面的守卫 |
[17:53] | But how far do you really think you’d get? | 但你以为你能干出什么来 |
[17:55] | You’d be shot | 你会被击中 |
[17:56] | and your people would still be sent to the planet | 你的人还是会被送到那星球上 |
[17:57] | only without their leader. | 只是他们的领导不在罢了 |
[17:59] | For their sake | 就算是为了他们 |
[18:01] | I recommend you stay alive. | 我也觉得你应该活下来 |
[19:08] | Hey Sergeant how you feeling? | 中士 觉得怎么样 |
[19:09] | I’ll be all right sir. | 我没事 长官 |
[19:11] | Nice place. | 这地方不错 |
[19:13] | Looks like a storm’s coming. | 风暴似乎要来了 |
[19:21] | We need to find shelter fast. | 我们得赶快找到栖息处 |
[19:27] | Where the hell are Scott and Greer? | 斯考特和格瑞到底跑哪去了 |
[19:29] | They should have been back by now. | 他们早该回来了 |
[19:30] | You have to calm down Eli. | 伊莱 冷静下来 |
[19:32] | Splitting up never works. | 分开行动准没好事 |
[19:34] | Everyone knows this. | 这谁都知道 |
[19:43] | It’s got to be them. | 肯定是他们回来了 |
[19:53] | No. No not them. | 不 不 不是他们 |
[19:56] | Back away from the consoles. | 远离操纵台 |
[19:57] | Dannic come in. | 丹尼克 请接通 |
[19:59] | Go ahead. | 说 |
[20:02] | We got Rush and three others. | 我们抓到了拉什和另外三人 |
[20:04] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[20:07] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[20:09] | I’m not sure. | 还不清楚 |
[20:10] | The countdown stopped. | 倒计时停止了 |
[20:12] | Well start it again. | 再次启动它 |
[20:16] | I can’t. | 无法启动 |
[20:17] | Stand by. | 准备 |
[20:19] | The radiation must be affecting the engines again. | 肯定是辐射再次影响引擎了 |
[20:22] | You said the shield would prevent that. | 你说防护罩会阻止辐射的 |
[20:23] | It should. | 应该会的 |
[20:24] | I don’t understand it. | 我也不明白为什么 |
[20:27] | Then what good are you? | 那你有什么用 |
[20:31] | Dannic! Dannic! | 丹尼克 丹尼克 |
[20:38] | Bring Rush to the gate room. | 把拉什带到门室来 |
[20:39] | I have some questions for him. | 我有事问他 |
[20:42] | What about the others? | 其他人呢 |
[20:44] | Kill them. | 杀了 |
[20:53] | You don’t want to kill anyone. | 你不必杀死他们 |
[21:09] | You okay? Is everybody okay? | 你没事吧 大家都没事吧 |
[21:13] | Dannic this is Rush. | 丹尼克 我是拉什 |
[21:15] | I’m sorry to say | 真是抱歉 |
[21:17] | your men were unable to carry out their orders. | 你的手下没法执行命令了 |
[21:20] | Anyway by now you’ll have noticed | 无论如何 你现在发现 |
[21:21] | that the countdown has stopped. | 倒计时停止了 |
[21:22] | That’s because | 这是因为 |
[21:24] | I’ve been draining power from the shields | 我在削减防护罩的能量 |
[21:25] | and I will continue to do so | 我不会停手的 |
[21:26] | until your men lay down their weapons. | 除非你的人都放下武器 |
[21:29] | You and your people would die with the rest of us. | 你和你的弟兄都会为我们陪葬的 |
[21:32] | We’re willing to die | 为了阻止你掌控这艘飞船 |
[21:34] | to prevent you taking over this ship. | 我们宁愿去死 |
[21:36] | Can you say the same? | 你们也愿意吗 |
[21:47] | Find them. | 把他们找出来 |
[21:50] | Dannic listen to me. | 丹尼克 听我说 |
[21:53] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[21:54] | This is your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[21:56] | If you had listened to me from the beginning | 要是你一开始就听我的 |
[21:58] | we wouldn’t be in this position. | 现在就不会到这地步 |
[21:59] | Take his weapon. | 拿走他的武器 |
[22:03] | There can only be one commander | 只能有一个指挥官 |
[22:06] | and Kiva’s dead. | 基瓦已经死了 |
[22:08] | Any objections? | 有不同意见吗 |
[22:16] | What do we know about the planet? | 关于这个星球我们有什么资料 |
[22:18] | Not much. | 没有很多 |
[22:19] | Presumably it has breathable atmosphere | 大概这里的大气可以呼吸 |
[22:21] | other than that… | 除此之外 |
[22:22] | We have to do something. | 我们得想想办法 |
[22:24] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[22:25] | No no this is perfect. | 不 不 这很好 |
[22:26] | It couldn’t have worked out better. | 这样最好了 |
[22:29] | They’re gonna be stranded down there. | 他们会被遗忘在那里的 |
[22:30] | No no the ship won’t jump. | 不会的 飞船不会跳跃 |
[22:31] | We can pick them back up later. | 我们可以待会儿再接他们回来 |
[22:33] | Plus the planet is out of range of the pulsar. | 还有 这个星球在脉冲星的辐射范围外 |
[22:35] | Believe me they’re better off. | 相信我 最好让他们离开 |
[22:38] | What does that say for the rest of us? | 那我们其他人怎么办 |
[22:41] | Well we’ve done some calculations | 我们做了数据分析 |
[22:42] | and certain areas of the ship | 发现飞船内某些区域 |
[22:44] | that are better protected than others | 比其他区域更安全 |
[22:45] | because of their location within the hull. | 因为它们有船体保护 |
[22:46] | Hydroponics for one. | 栽培室就是其中一处 |
[22:48] | We go there seal ourselves in | 我们可以去那里 把我们密封到里面 |
[22:49] | we might be able to outlast them. | 这样也许可以打败他们 |
[22:51] | What about the damage to the ship itself? | 那对飞船会有什么破坏呢 |
[22:53] | Without the shields the next pulsar blast… | 没有了防护盾 下一场脉冲星大爆炸 |
[22:56] | damage will be minimal. | 破坏力会非常小 |
[22:57] | Organic matter will suffer the most. | 有机物受到的伤害最大 |
[22:59] | Wait a minute not everyone’s been sent off the ship. | 等一下 并非所有人都被送出了飞船 |
[23:02] | He mentioned something about T.J. | 他提到了T.J. |
[23:04] | It sounded like she’d been injured | 好像她受伤了 |
[23:05] | and something about doctors? | 还有那些医生呢 |
[23:07] | They might have used some of our people | 为了保证有足够的医护人员 |
[23:09] | to get extra medical personnel on board with the stones. | 船上可能还有我们的人和通讯石 |
[23:11] | Well we can’t just leave them out there. | 不能就这么丢下他们不管 |
[23:13] | Not if we’re going to go through with this. | 除非我们就这么做了 |
[23:15] | All right Greer and I will go get them. | 好吧 我和格瑞去救他们 |
[23:17] | Give us 15 minutes | 十五分钟后 |
[23:19] | to meet you back in hydroponics. | 栽培室见 |
[23:21] | After that | 之后 |
[23:23] | seal the door. | 把门封上 |
[23:33] | Colonel! | 上校 |
[23:36] | We found a system of small caves just | 我们在两公里外的山脊上 |
[23:39] | over that ridge about two klicks! | 发现了洞穴 |
[23:41] | Should be enough to shelter everyone | 要是把大家分成小组的话 |
[23:43] | if we break into smaller groups! | 应该都可以到洞里避一避 |
[23:48] | That’s good enough! | 很好 |
[23:52] | Guys guys back up. | 大家往后退 |
[24:10] | Dannic’s taken control. | 丹尼克已经控制了飞船 |
[24:13] | These men were loyal to me. | 这人些对我很忠诚 |
[24:15] | All right people listen up! | 好了 大家注意听 |
[24:18] | We’re going to move out | 我们要开始走了 |
[24:20] | but stay together. | 跟上队伍 |
[24:21] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[24:24] | Colonel! | 上校 |
[24:27] | I’ve nothing to say to you. | 没什么好说的了 |
[24:28] | We’re here because I stood up for you! | 我们来这里是因为我站在你这边 |
[24:31] | He would have killed you all! | 不然他早把你们都杀了 |
[24:50] | Wait Camile? | 等下 卡米尔 |
[24:51] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[24:54] | Th-they used some of us | 他们要我们 |
[24:55] | to connect with a team of doctors. | 跟一队医生保持联系 |
[24:57] | Me Volker Kemp and Rieder. | 我 沃克 肯普和里德 |
[24:59] | All right where are the others? | 其他人在哪儿 |
[25:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:03] | There were more injured and… | 有很多人受伤了 |
[25:05] | anyway they severed the connection… | 还有 他们切断了联系 |
[25:06] | Lieutenant… | 中尉 |
[25:16] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[25:18] | She was shot. | 她中枪了 |
[25:21] | She’s going to make it. | 她会没事的 |
[25:23] | What about the baby? | 孩子在哪 |
[25:30] | Camile what about the baby? | 卡米尔 孩子在哪儿 |
[25:45] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪儿 |
[25:47] | It’s just over here. | 就到这里 |
[25:48] | You’ll get a better view. | 景色很美 |
[25:56] | Oh my God. That’s beautiful. | 天啊 真美 |
[26:00] | That wasn’t here. | 以前没有 |
[26:03] | No it showed up last night | 有 就在昨晚你来之前 |
[26:04] | just before you did. | 它显现了出来 |
[26:06] | Any idea what it means? | 知道这暗藏着什么意思吗 |
[26:09] | Not a clue. | 完全不知道 |
[26:13] | Listen I wanted to thank you. | 听着 我想感谢你 |
[26:15] | What for? | 感谢什么 |
[26:17] | If you hadn’t decided to go back with Colonel Young | 要不是你决定跟杨上校一起回去 |
[26:20] | he would have taken all of us. | 说不定他把我们都带走了 |
[26:21] | I know what a sacrifice that was. | 我知道你牺牲很大 |
[26:25] | And the aliens knew. | 外星人也知道 |
[26:26] | I think that’s why | 所以 |
[26:28] | they were willing to bring your daughter here. | 他们才愿意把你女儿带到这里来 |
[26:31] | But… | 可是 |
[26:33] | But what? | 可是什么 |
[26:34] | Well you made your choice. | 你做了选择 |
[26:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:40] | The baby can stay. | 孩子可以留下来 |
[26:42] | We’ll take care of her I promise you | 我保证会好好照顾她 |
[26:45] | but you have to go back. | 但你得回去 |
[26:47] | No. | 不 |
[26:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:49] | No no… No! | 不 不 |
[26:52] | T.J. T.J.! | |
[26:54] | Let’s get her out of here. | 把她带走 |
[26:56] | This way! | 在这边 |
[26:58] | We’ve got company. | 有人来了 |
[26:59] | Take cover. | 躲起来 |
[27:21] | Is that really necessary? | 真有这个必要吗 |
[27:24] | Well they’re gonna figure out where we are sooner or later. | 他们迟早会发现我们在哪里的 |
[27:26] | Even if they can’t get in | 就算他们进不来 |
[27:28] | they can still vent the atmosphere. | 他们也可以放毒气进来 |
[27:29] | And don’t worry the plants are producing oxygen. | 别担心 这些植物可以提供氧气 |
[27:32] | We’ll have enough breathable air. | 我们有足够的空气 |
[27:33] | For a while anyway. | 虽然只是暂时的 |
[27:35] | That’s 15 minutes. | 十五分钟到了 |
[27:36] | You have to give them more time. | 你得再给他们一点时间 |
[27:37] | The longer we wait | 我们等得越久 |
[27:39] | the greater the chance of being discovered. | 就越可能被发现 |
[27:41] | Eli… | 伊莱 |
[27:42] | We can give them a few more minutes. | 可以再等他们几分钟 |
[27:45] | This is our only chance. | 我们只有这一次机会 |
[27:47] | If we fail and they take the ship | 要是我们失败了 他们就会掌控飞船 |
[27:48] | we’re as good as dead. | 到时候我们都得死 |
[27:49] | Mr. Brody seal the door. | 布罗迪先生 把门封上 |
[28:04] | The next pulsar blast | 下一次脉冲星辐射 |
[28:07] | will be deadly to anybody outside this room. | 对这个房间外面的人是致命的 |
[28:09] | That’s the whole point isn’t it? | 不就是要这效果吗 |
[28:14] | Damn it! | 我靠 |
[28:15] | Sergeant I’m moving! | 中士 我来了 |
[28:19] | Rush this is Scott come in please. | 拉什 我是斯考特 快接话 |
[28:24] | Scott this is Eli. | 斯考特 我是伊莱 |
[28:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[28:27] | We’re cut off. | 我们遭袭击了 |
[28:28] | We can’t shoot our way through. | 我们冲不出去 |
[28:30] | Well we haven’t sealed the door yet. | 我们还没把门封上 |
[28:31] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[28:32] | We’ll dial up the shields till you get back. | 我们等你回来再打开防护罩 |
[28:34] | That’ll just give them more time to find you. | 那只会增加他们寻找你们的时间 |
[28:37] | Our only chance is to stick with the plan. | 按计划行事 我们就这么一次机会 |
[28:38] | Seal the door. | 把门封上 |
[28:42] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[28:55] | T.J. T.J.? | |
[28:56] | What have you done with her? | 你们对她做了什么 |
[28:58] | We haven’t done anything. | 什么也没做 |
[29:21] | I’m not leaving without her. | 我不会离开她的 |
[29:28] | It’s not up to us. | 这不是我们说了算 |
[29:31] | They can send you back whenever they want | 只要他们愿意 随时可以把你召回 |
[29:33] | and there’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们对此无能为力 |
[29:34] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:36] | At least this way you’ll know you’ll always know that… | 至少你会一直知道 |
[29:43] | she’s being taken care of. | 我们会好好照顾她 |
[30:10] | Everyone still alive in here? | 这里的人都还活着吗 |
[30:12] | For now. | 暂时 |
[30:15] | There’s no sign the storm’s letting up | 暴风雨没有停下来的迹象 |
[30:16] | so get comfortable. | 大家稍安勿躁 |
[30:18] | How much longer can it last? | 大雨还会持续多久 |
[30:19] | I don’t know you tell me. | 不知道 你觉得呢 |
[30:21] | You’re the one who picked this place. | 是你要大家来这里的 |
[30:23] | It could go on for days for all we know. | 可能会持续几天 |
[30:24] | It was this or the barrel of a gun and you know it. | 就是这东西或者是枪杆子 你知道 |
[30:28] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[30:30] | Hey James… | 詹姆斯 |
[30:32] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[30:33] | Easy easy. | 没事 |
[30:36] | I got you. Easy… | 我在这儿 放松 |
[30:37] | That really hurt. | 真的很疼 |
[30:38] | I’ll bet. | 我跟你打赌 |
[30:39] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[30:41] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[30:48] | Have you restored the shields yet? | 防护罩修好了吗 |
[30:51] | Rush is still bleeding power from the system. | 拉什还在从系统中抽离电能 |
[30:52] | We can’t stop him. | 我们无法阻止他 |
[30:55] | It’s worse than we thought. | 情况比预想的更糟 |
[30:57] | The next radiation spike from the pulsar | 脉冲星下次放射的射线 |
[30:59] | will collapse the shields completely. | 会彻底摧毁防护罩 |
[31:01] | Now they know. | 现在他们知道了 |
[31:03] | No choice but to surrender. | 他们没有选择 惟有投降 |
[31:09] | They found us. | 他们发现我们了 |
[31:11] | Dannic | 丹尼克 |
[31:12] | we’ve found a door we can’t open. | 我们找到一扇打不开的门 |
[31:13] | Hydroponics. | 就在栽培室 |
[31:15] | It appears to be sealed from the inside. | 好像是里面上锁了 |
[31:16] | We’ve got them. Get some explosives. | 我们找到他们了 拿些炸药过去 |
[31:18] | We’ll blow the door. | 我们把门炸开 |
[31:19] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[31:21] | Any blast big enough to get you through the door | 如果要炸开门 |
[31:23] | will kill the people on the inside. | 会害死里面的人 |
[31:25] | We need Rush to restore the shields. | 我们需要拉什帮忙修理防护罩 |
[31:27] | There isn’t enough time anyway. | 没有多少时间了 |
[31:28] | The next pulsar wave is in less than five minutes. | 距离下一个脉冲波还剩不到五分钟 |
[31:31] | Dannic this is Rush. | 丹尼克 我是拉什 |
[31:33] | By now you know the situation. | 现在你知道情况 |
[31:35] | You have no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[31:37] | Lay down your weapons | 立即缴械 |
[31:39] | and order your people | 然后命令你的手下 |
[31:40] | to assemble in the observation deck. | 到瞭望台集合 |
[31:43] | Once I receive visual confirmation of your compliance | 一旦亲眼看到你按我说的做了 |
[31:45] | I’ll dial up the shields. | 我马上拨号开启防护罩 |
[31:50] | I still say you’re bluffing. | 我还是觉得你在虚张声势 |
[31:53] | Our position is well protected. | 我们的位置受到极佳的庇护 |
[31:55] | Even without the shields | 即便没有防护罩 |
[31:56] | we’ll survive the next wave. | 我们也能躲过下一次脉冲波 |
[31:58] | You won’t. | 你们则不行 |
[31:59] | Either way we’ll take the ship back. | 随便你 反正我们会夺回飞船 |
[32:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:07] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[32:09] | The man is a coward. | 那人是个懦夫 |
[32:11] | He wouldn’t sacrifice himself. | 他不会愿意牺牲自己 |
[32:12] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[32:15] | You still have people out here. | 你们还有人质在这儿 |
[32:17] | You’d be killing them too. | 你们也会害死他们的 |
[32:24] | A necessary sacrifice. | 牺牲是必要的 |
[32:32] | He won’t do it. | 他不会那么做的 |
[32:33] | – Dannic! – Enough. | -丹尼克 -够了 |
[32:34] | You don’t have a choice… | 你没得选 |
[32:35] | I said enough! | 我已经说得很明确了 |
[32:39] | We’re not giving up this ship. | 我们绝不会放弃飞船 |
[32:46] | He’s not bluffing. | 他是来真的 |
[32:47] | Just wait. | 再等一等 |
[32:49] | He doesn’t even know we’re watching. | 他根本没料到我们在观察他 |
[32:50] | This isn’t an act. | 他没有装腔作势 |
[32:55] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[32:57] | You’ll kill us all. | 你会让我们都送命的 |
[33:00] | We were prepared to die | 当我们跨过那扇门时 |
[33:02] | the moment we stepped through that gate. | 就已经做好了牺牲的准备 |
[33:05] | You’re insane. | 你简直疯了 |
[33:10] | Did you… did you just see that? This guy is nuts. | 你难道没看到吗 这人是个疯子 |
[33:14] | You can’t reason with someone like that. | 跟那种人没有道理可讲 |
[33:22] | So what about the others? | 其他人呢 |
[33:25] | What about Scott and Greer T.J.? | 比如斯考特 格瑞和TJ呢 |
[33:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:54] | Listen to me. | 大家听着 |
[33:56] | You know why we came here. | 你们都知道我们为什么来到这里 |
[34:00] | You know what this ship means. | 也知道这艘飞船的重要性 |
[34:03] | Are you really prepared to let it go | 你们真的打算眼睁睁地看着 |
[34:06] | just when it’s in our grasp? | 别人从我们手里抢走它吗 |
[34:07] | You mean your grasp. | 是从你手中 |
[34:09] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[34:11] | He’s crazy. He will kill all of us. | 他疯了 他会把我们都送上西天 |
[34:13] | No. | 不 |
[34:15] | Just anyone who tries to get in my way. | 我只会杀死那些妄图阻止我的人 |
[34:30] | Telford is right. | 特尔福德说得对 |
[34:32] | He was crazy. | 他发疯了 |
[34:41] | Rush? | 拉什 |
[34:42] | Dannic is dead. | 丹尼克死了 |
[34:45] | We’ll comply with your demands. | 我们将听任你的指挥 |
[35:05] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[35:09] | That’s her name. | 那是她的名字 |
[35:12] | After her grandmother. | 以她祖母的名字取的 |
[35:19] | I know it’s not perfect here | 我知道这里并不完美 |
[35:21] | but you said yourself | 但如你所说 |
[35:22] | it’s better than that ship. | 这里比船上安全 |
[35:25] | I still think there’s a chance. | 我觉得我们还有机会 |
[35:27] | They’re going to help us get back home. | 他们会帮我们回家的 |
[35:31] | If they could do that | 如果他们真会那么做 |
[35:33] | then why haven’t they done it already? | 为什么他们还没采取行动呢 |
[35:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:37] | Look T.J. I have to warn you. | 听着 TJ 我必须要警告你 |
[35:41] | No one on the ship is going to understand. | 船上的人不会明白 |
[35:44] | I barely understand myself. | 只有我自己清楚 |
[35:47] | No I mean… | 不 我是说 |
[35:49] | they won’t believe | 他们不会相信 |
[35:51] | because what they’ve seen is different. | 因为他们看到的东西不同 |
[35:56] | What are you talking about? | 你到底想说什么 |
[36:02] | I have learned one thing in all of this | 整个过程中我明白了一件事 |
[36:06] | and it’s that out here on the edge of the universe | 在这里 也就是宇宙的边缘 |
[36:10] | who you are and what you believe is everything. | “你是谁”还有”你相信什么”就是一切 |
[36:15] | So it’s up to you to decide | 所以 这究竟是祝福还是诅咒 |
[36:17] | if this is a blessing or a curse. | 完全取决于你自己 |
[36:25] | Goodbye T.J. | 再见 TJ |
[36:42] | Camile? | 卡米尔 |
[36:43] | Ah it’s okay. | 没事 |
[36:45] | Just take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[36:51] | How long was I gone? | 我离开多久了 |
[36:53] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[36:56] | How long was I off the ship? | 我离开飞船多久了 |
[36:59] | You were here the whole time | 你一直都待在这里 |
[37:01] | and the doctors worked on you… | 医生抢救了你 |
[37:06] | They did the best they could but… | 他们已经尽力了 但是 |
[37:10] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[37:27] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[37:29] | You take care all right? | 在这儿帮我照看一下 好吗 |
[37:34] | That way! | 那边走 |
[37:35] | That way. | 那边走 |
[37:41] | Welcome back sir. | 欢迎回来 长官 |
[37:42] | Well done Sergeant. | 做得好 中士 |
[37:45] | Well done Lieutenant. | 做得好 中尉 |
[37:46] | It wasn’t really us sir. | 主要不在我们 长官 |
[37:48] | Mostly it was Rush. | 都是拉什的功劳 |
[37:52] | So what about them? | 怎么处理他们 |
[37:56] | Let’s put them with the others. | 让他们和其他人待在一起 |
[37:57] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[37:59] | Sir… | 长官 |
[38:00] | Sir? | 长官 |
[38:05] | There’s something else. | 我还有话要说 |
[40:22] | That was a quick jump. | 跳跃得真快 |
[40:24] | This is where we were supposed to come out | 这正是卢西恩联盟拨号之前 |
[40:26] | before the Lucian alliance dialed in. | 我们打算去的地方 |
[40:28] | Is there any deadly radiation? | 有致命的射线吗 |
[40:34] | Brody? | 布罗迪 |
[40:35] | Hold on. | 就来 |
[40:47] | We’re good. | 情况很好 |
[41:09] | T.J… You should not be getting up… | TJ 你不该起来 |
[41:13] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[41:15] | I just need to clear my head right now. | 我只想让脑子清醒一点 |