时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is what Destiny intended | 自进入这个星系起 |
[00:02] | from the moment it entered the star system. | 命运号就做好了这样的准备 |
[00:04] | That ship is the best chance we have of getting home. | 那艘飞船是我们回家的最佳机会了 |
[00:08] | Are we done? | 玩完了吧 |
[00:09] | We’ll never be done. | 永远没完 |
[00:11] | You shouldn’t have left him on the planet. | 你不该把他丢在那个星球上 |
[00:13] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我自己不清楚吗 |
[00:15] | Everyone thinks we’re safe. | 大家都以为我们安全了 |
[00:17] | They think that they’ll never find us again. | 所有人都以为他们不会再找到我们 |
[00:18] | Why did you take one of our people prisoner? | 你们为什么把我们的人关起来 |
[00:22] | We’re not safe, are we? | 我们还不安全 对吧 |
[00:23] | – They’re coming! – Who’s coming? | -他们来了 -谁来了 |
[00:25] | Lucian alliance. They’re coming to take Destiny. | 卢西恩联盟 他们要来夺走命运号 |
[00:27] | There’s only one way this is going to end if we wait. | 我们再等的话 就只有这么一种结局 |
[00:30] | I’m not surrendering this ship. | 我不会交出这艘船的 |
[00:31] | I’ve managed to find a clue | 我找到了一个方法 |
[00:33] | which may give us control of this ship once and for all. | 或许能让我们直接夺回飞船的控制权 |
[00:35] | It’s the number of chromosomes in human DNA. | 这数字是人类DNA中的染色体个数 |
[00:38] | All we have to do now is run through the variations. | 我们所要做的就是找到变异体 |
[00:39] | I was never your conscience, Nicholas. | 不必内疚 尼古拉斯 |
[00:41] | I haven’t forgotten you, Gloria. | 我从没忘记你 格罗瑞娅 |
[00:54] | There can only be one commander, | 飞船上只能有一位指挥官 |
[00:55] | and Kiva’s dead. | 基瓦已经死了 |
[00:57] | What are we doing to get the ship back? | 要怎么才能夺回飞船 |
[01:13] | They’re going to kill me. | 他们要杀了我 |
[01:23] | I thought you were going to get some sleep. | 我以为你要睡会觉 |
[01:26] | Yeah, so did I. | 我睡过了 |
[01:33] | What’s going on here, then? | 这里怎么回事 |
[01:35] | Some sort of crash. | 程序冲突 |
[01:36] | The interface is frozen. | 界面停滞了 |
[01:38] | Yeah? Why didn’t you call me? | 是吗 那为何不叫我 |
[01:40] | Well, I was going to try a restart first. | 我想先试试重启的 |
[01:41] | That’s fixed it in the past. | 以前重启一下能修好 |
[01:46] | What did you just do? | 你刚做了什么 |
[01:48] | Seems I fixed the problem. | 好像我把问题解决了 |
[01:49] | Yeah, I can see that. How? | 没错 我看见了 怎么修的 |
[01:50] | Good night, Dr. Park. | 晚安 朴博士 |
[01:52] | Glad to see you have everything well in hand. | 很高兴一切尽在你掌控之中 |
[01:54] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你去哪 |
[01:56] | For a walk. | 遛一圈 |
[01:57] | You get into trouble, next time, call me. | 下次有问题记得找我 |
[03:38] | You’re not going to tell anyone, | 你不会告诉别人的 |
[03:40] | are you? | 对吧 |
[03:43] | Gloria. | 格罗瑞娅 |
[03:45] | Your program finally worked. | 你的程序终于能运行了 |
[03:50] | Unlocked the master code. | 解开了主口令 |
[03:52] | You found the keys to controlling all of Destiny’s systems. | 你找到了能完全控制命运号系统的密匙 |
[03:56] | Everything… | 所有这一切 |
[04:01] | And you’re not going to tell anyone… | 你不会告诉别人的吧 |
[04:03] | are you? | 对吧 |
[04:18] | Ancient legend said the address led to great understanding. | 传说那个地址指引人成为智者 |
[04:22] | It could make you as powerful as the gods. | 能让你变得和神一样强大 |
[04:26] | Which gods? | 哪个神 |
[04:28] | Don’t ask me. | 别问我 |
[04:30] | I assume it meant god-like power. | 我觉得它指的是神一样的力量 |
[04:33] | Like the ascended ancients. | 就像那些羽化登仙的古人那样 |
[04:35] | If you could control time and space… | 如果你能控制时间和空间 |
[04:38] | Wait, you think that Destiny is capable of that? | 等等 你觉得命运号能做到这个吗 |
[04:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:44] | That’s what the legend said. | 传说是这么写的 |
[04:48] | You asked me why the Lucian Alliance | 你问我卢西恩联盟为何 |
[04:51] | wanted the ship so badly. | 如此急切想要这艘飞船 |
[04:54] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这 |
[04:59] | I’m trying to understand your perspective. | 我正试着理解你的观点 |
[05:02] | You really want me to go over the last 12 or 13 years? | 你真的想让我重述过去十二三年的事吗 |
[05:07] | The how and the why of the Lucian Alliance? | 告诉你我怎么加入卢西恩联盟 为何加入吗 |
[05:10] | They’re warlords. | 他们都是暴徒 |
[05:13] | On my home planet, | 在我的故乡 |
[05:15] | they would burn our farms | 他们会烧光我们的农场 |
[05:16] | so we had nothing to eat but the food they supplied. | 从而我们只能吃他们提供的东西 |
[05:20] | They told our teachers what to teach. | 他们统治我们的教育 |
[05:22] | Children were given weapons and trained to fight. | 给孩子们武器 教他们战斗 |
[05:26] | Two years ago, | 两年前 |
[05:28] | I was taken by a gang at gunpoint | 一帮人拿枪威胁我 |
[05:30] | and told if I didn’t join the alliance guard, | 说如果我不加入联盟卫队 |
[05:32] | my family was going to be murdered. | 我一家人就会被杀 |
[05:39] | So you’re saying that you had no choice in any of this? | 这么说 你当初是别无选择的 |
[05:46] | We’re not getting enough food. | 我们没有足够的食物 |
[05:49] | None of us are. | 我们也不够 |
[05:51] | We haven’t been able to replenish | 我们有时候也无法 |
[05:53] | our supplies in some time. | 补充日常供给 |
[05:55] | You’re saying we could all starve? | 你是说我们都要挨饿吗 |
[05:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:00] | What are you going to do with us? | 你准备怎么处置我们 |
[06:03] | You can’t keep us locked in that hold forever. | 你们不能永远把我们关在那地方 |
[06:05] | That hasn’t been determined yet. | 还没最终决定 |
[06:10] | Colonel Young… | 杨上校 |
[06:12] | He’s going to make that decision? | 是他来做最终决定吗 |
[06:16] | I will have a say. | 我也能发表意见 |
[06:17] | Some of us have been co-operative. | 我们中有些人有合作的意愿 |
[06:20] | Yes, you have. | 是的 你有 |
[06:22] | There is more we can do. | 我们能做更多的 |
[06:24] | There are those among us who are no danger to you. | 我们中有些人对你们毫无威胁 |
[06:28] | Please… | 求你们 |
[06:30] | Give us a chance to prove it to you. | 给我们个机会证明一下 |
[06:51] | What are they going to do with us? | 他们准备怎么处置我们 |
[06:52] | They didn’t tell me anything. | 他们什么都没说 |
[06:54] | I’m a traitor. | 我是个叛徒 |
[06:55] | You know Young. | 你了解杨 |
[06:58] | What will he do? | 他会怎么做 |
[06:59] | I used to know him. | 我曾经了解他 |
[07:01] | Trust me, he’s changed. | 相信我 他变了 |
[07:14] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[07:20] | It’s hardly worth sitting down. | 这点东西都不用坐下来吃 |
[07:21] | Yeah, maybe we shouldn’t be giving | 或许我们就不该把定额口粮 |
[07:22] | our rations to the enemy. | 分给敌人吃 |
[07:24] | They’re human beings. They have rights. | 他们也是人 有人权 |
[07:26] | How we treat prisoners of war | 我们对待战俘的方式完全 |
[07:28] | says everything about us as a moral and civil society. | 就能说明我们是道德社会和文明社会 |
[07:33] | Which pamphlet did you get that from? | 你从哪本广告册上看来的 |
[07:36] | It’s what I believe. | 这是我所坚信的 |
[07:38] | I don’t care how secure they are. | 我才不管怎么关他们 |
[07:41] | I can’t sleep knowing there’s a room | 想到这飞船上有满房间的 |
[07:42] | full of people on this ship | 欲杀我而后快的人 |
[07:44] | who would kill me first chance they got. | 我就睡不着觉 |
[07:50] | You know, HR was my job on Icarus. | 我在伊卡洛斯星负责人力资源 |
[07:53] | And psych evals are T.J.’s responsibility. | 而TJ负责心理状态评估 |
[07:55] | She’s going to need some time. | 她还需要点时间 |
[07:57] | It’s going to be hard enough for her | 她能完成医生一职 |
[07:58] | to fulfill her duties as medic. | 已经够辛苦了 |
[08:00] | Great. Fine. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[08:05] | The IOA reports our conflict with the Lucian Alliance | 据国际勘察顾问组织报告我们和卢西恩联盟在 |
[08:08] | in the Milky Way is escalating. | 银河系的冲突在逐步扩大 |
[08:11] | Intel suggests they may be planning an attack on earth. | 有情报称他们可能计划袭击地球 |
[08:14] | Have you learned anything from the prisoners? | 你有从战俘那了解到什么消息吗 |
[08:17] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[08:18] | It would help if I could reassure them | 如果让他们明白我们不会为了得到情报 |
[08:20] | that we’re not just going to pump them for information | 就抽掉他们的空气或把他们丢到下一个星球 |
[08:23] | and then dump them on the next planet. | 估计能让他们安一份心 |
[08:24] | Really? | 是吗 |
[08:25] | Well, they dumped us on a planet to die. | 可他们曾想把我们弃在一个星球上 |
[08:28] | Is everyone on board willing to starve for them? | 飞船上有人愿意为了他们让自己挨饿吗 |
[08:30] | We haven’t come to that point yet… | 我们还没谈到这个事 |
[08:31] | How ugly are you willing to let this get, Camile? | 你希望这事变得多么丑陋 卡米尔 |
[08:34] | I’m just asking because I don’t think | 我只是问问 因为我不认为 |
[08:36] | this has anything to do with | 这和正确对待战俘 |
[08:37] | the proper treatment of P.O.W.S, | 有任何关系 |
[08:38] | and you know it. They tried to kill us, | 你知道 他们曾意图杀害我们 |
[08:42] | And we do not have the capability | 而且我们也没有能力 |
[08:43] | to hold onto these prisoners over the long haul. | 在如此长途飞行中收留他们 |
[08:45] | They’re not all dangerous. | 他们不全是有威胁的 |
[08:47] | If you would just read my report… | 如果你刚才读过我的报告 |
[08:48] | “I was just following orders” | “我只是在服从命令” |
[08:49] | is a claim that I’ve heard before. | 这种说辞我听多了 |
[08:50] | People will say anything to save themselves, Camile. | 卡米尔 人为了活命什么都说的出口 |
[08:54] | So we’re just going to leave them on the next viable planet | 那我们就把他们丢在下个可生存星球 |
[08:56] | and then wash our hands of it? | 之后就甩手不管了吗 |
[08:59] | Let’s hope we find a viable planet. | 但愿我们能找到这样的星球吧 |
[09:07] | You thought this was going to be easier, didn’t you? | 你以为这会变得简单 是吧 |
[09:09] | You thought all you’d need to do was turn the key. | 你以为你所需做的只是转动钥匙 |
[09:12] | This ship, | 这艘飞船 |
[09:14] | its systems were designed to be run by an entire crew. | 它的系统设计是让全体船员操作的 |
[09:16] | Well, you have a crew. | 你的确有一队船员 |
[09:17] | Yeah, a crew that knows what they’re doing. | 没错 一队知道他们在干什么的船员 |
[09:22] | This is what you wanted. | 这正如你所愿 |
[09:24] | You know, the ancients… | 你知道 古人 |
[09:26] | they never intended Destiny to operate on its own. | 他们从没打算让命运号自动操作 |
[09:35] | They were supposed to come here, | 他们本该亲自 |
[09:37] | in person. | 来这的 |
[09:38] | There was a point to this mission. | 这任务肯定有目的 |
[09:40] | There had to be. | 一定得有 |
[09:42] | And yet, the first thing you did | 但是 你做的第一件事 |
[09:44] | was turn the autopilot system back on. | 就是重新开启了飞船的自动驾驶系统 |
[09:46] | Until I can be sure I know how to use each function, | 直到我能够熟练操作各个功能为止 |
[09:50] | I wouldn’t want to stop accidentally | 我可不想再一次误停到 |
[09:52] | in range of another binary pulsar, would I? | 脉冲双星附近 对吧 |
[09:54] | Good plan. | 计划不错 |
[09:55] | You see, right now, | 接下来 |
[09:57] | I’m trying to understand | 我想知道 |
[10:00] | why Destiny stops at some planets and not others. | 为何命运号只停留在某些星球上 |
[10:02] | Maybe they’re just rest stops, | 也许那些星球只是休息站 |
[10:04] | designed to let people get out, stretch their legs, | 让人们出去活动活动 |
[10:06] | smell the roses, | 放松一下 |
[10:08] | but in the grand scheme of Destiny’s greater mission… | 但相较于命运号的伟大使命 |
[10:11] | not very important. | 这些实在微不足道 |
[10:12] | Certainly environments can change significantly | 特定的环境可在短短几年内 |
[10:14] | through the years, | 发生巨大改变 |
[10:16] | become dangerous, even. | 甚至变得危险 |
[10:17] | But that would mean Destiny’s got | 但这可能说明命运号 |
[10:18] | some kind of real-time subspace link to the gates, | 存在某种实时子空间与星门相连 |
[10:22] | and look here, | 再看这 |
[10:23] | this planet we’re approaching, | 我们正在靠近的这颗星球 |
[10:24] | different classification entirely… | 类别完全不同 |
[10:26] | not merely locked out, | 不仅被排除在外 |
[10:27] | but it seems to be non-functional. | 而且看似毫无用处 |
[10:29] | So it seems. | 那就毫无用处 |
[10:32] | So very helpful. | 是非常有用 |
[10:33] | Do you remember the long walks we used to take | 还记得以前回家时 我们会在公园 |
[10:36] | in the gardens back home? | 散步很久吗 |
[10:38] | Wherever we were, | 无论我们到哪里 |
[10:40] | we’d always find a quiet place to call our own… | 都会找一个属于自己的静地… |
[10:43] | That’s it. | 是这样 |
[10:44] | We need food now. | 我们现在需要食物 |
[10:46] | This planet we’re approaching should be rich in plant life. | 我们正在靠近的这颗星球可能有丰富的作物 |
[10:48] | A big red X | 一个大红叉 |
[10:49] | generally means “Danger, don’t go there,” | 通常代表”危险 不要去” |
[10:52] | doesn’t it? | 对吧 |
[10:58] | Is this your only purpose, to question my actions? | 你就是来质疑我的行为的吗 |
[11:02] | So, what are you going to do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[11:04] | Oh, well, I’ll take that as a yes, then. | 好吧 就当你承认了 |
[11:19] | There has to be a reason the Destiny dropped out. | 命运号离开一定有原因 |
[11:21] | There is. | 确实有 |
[11:23] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[11:24] | Busy. | 我在忙 |
[11:25] | We’re in range of a planet | 我们已进入一颗行星范围 |
[11:27] | that looks like it may have food and water. | 那里好像有食物和水 |
[11:28] | Riley says there are no gates. | 莱利说那没有星门 |
[11:30] | Shuttle range. | 穿梭可达 |
[11:32] | Wow, look at that. | 看这个 |
[11:34] | Well, how does Destiny have data | 如果这颗行星上没有星门 |
[11:35] | on a planet with no gate on it? | 那命运号怎么会有她的数据 |
[11:37] | Well, there is a gate on it. | 上面有星门 |
[11:38] | It appears to be non-functioning. | 只是好像不能运行了 |
[11:40] | So Destiny just happened to drop out | 这么说命运号碰巧停到了 |
[11:41] | close enough for us to use the shuttle? | 我们穿梭可达的地方了吗 |
[11:42] | That’s convenient… | 这很方便 |
[11:43] | Well, it’s not magic. | 这不稀奇 |
[11:45] | As I’ve been doing all along, | 如同我一贯所为 |
[11:47] | I’ve been telling Destiny any way I can | 我一直在设法告诉命运号 |
[11:49] | how short of resources we are. | 我们有多缺乏物资 |
[11:50] | Well, we’ll send a team. | 派一组人去吧 |
[11:54] | Okay, I suggest we land close to the gate, | 好的 我建议先降落在星门附近 |
[11:56] | try and determine why it’s not working, | 看看它究竟为何不运行 |
[11:57] | maybe even repair it. | 也许还能修好它 |
[11:59] | Shuttle trip will take just under an hour. | 要不了一小时就可以穿梭过去 |
[12:02] | Less than seven hours total is not much time. | 但总共不到七个小时 时间不多了 |
[12:04] | However, if we can get the gate operational, | 但如果能让这个星门运行 |
[12:05] | we’ll be able to transport a lot more | 就能比穿梭机运输 |
[12:07] | food and water than the shuttle. | 更多的食物和水 |
[12:09] | Two gates cannot dial each other in this close a proximity. | 这么近的距离两个星门不能相互拨号 |
[12:11] | This planet may well be in range | 下次跳出超光速时 |
[12:13] | the next time we drop out of FTL. | 也许这个星球还在可登陆范围内 |
[12:15] | If we can get the gate active, | 如果能激活星门 |
[12:17] | we might be able to dial back down the line. | 那应该也能回拨 |
[12:18] | You want to go? | 你想去吗 |
[12:21] | No, no, I should stay here… | 不行 我应该留在这 |
[12:23] | Oh, what’s more important right now… | 眼下什么才是更重要的 |
[12:24] | Well, there’s a number of systems | 近来有很多系统 |
[12:25] | that’ve been malfunctioning of late. | 都出现故障了 |
[12:26] | I’m working in those, actually. | 事实上 我一直在修理它们 |
[12:33] | Sir. | 长官 |
[12:34] | TJ T.J. | |
[12:35] | I’m almost ready to go. | 我马上就准备好出发 |
[12:36] | Just packing up my kit. | 最后整理一下急救箱 |
[12:39] | You… | 你 |
[12:42] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[12:43] | Well, I’ll admit I’m not 100%, | 不得不承认我不是百分之百确定 |
[12:46] | But we’re low on medicinals, | 但我们缺少药品 |
[12:49] | and I know we’ll only be there a few hours, | 而且只不过就去几个小时 |
[12:50] | so I should at least take a look around. | 所以我至少该去转转 |
[12:52] | I’ll take it easy. | 我不会有事的 |
[12:53] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:54] | Yeah, I just… | 好 我只是 |
[12:56] | I wanted to make sure you’re… you’re okay. | 我只是想确定 你没事 |
[13:00] | Good luck down there. | 祝你好运 |
[13:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:12] | Dr. Rush has pinpointed the stargate’s position | 拉什博士已对地表星门进行了 |
[13:14] | on the surface, | 精确定位 |
[13:15] | and I’ve plotted a course. | 我画出了路线图 |
[13:17] | Colonel Young, this is Scott. | 杨上校 我是斯考特 |
[13:19] | All systems are go. | 所有系统准备就绪 |
[13:20] | We are ready for take-off. | 请求出发 |
[13:21] | Go ahead, Lieutenant. | 出发 中尉 |
[13:22] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[13:33] | I’m worried about you, Nicholas. | 我很担心你 尼古拉斯 |
[13:35] | Yeah, so am I. | 我也担心 |
[13:37] | I’ve got work to do, | 我总有事要做 |
[13:39] | and I can’t seem to leave myself alone. | 一刻都清静不下来 |
[13:40] | You’re missing things. | 你漏掉了一些事 |
[13:48] | Dr. Franklin. | 富兰克林博士 |
[13:51] | It’s too much for one person. | 对一个人来说 工作量太大了 |
[13:52] | I don’t care how smart you are. | 不管你有多聪明 |
[13:55] | Okay, so tell me. | 好的 请告诉我 |
[13:57] | What am I missing? | 我漏掉了什么 |
[13:59] | Well, for one, | 举个例子 |
[14:00] | the data on the planet. | 那个星球的数据 |
[14:02] | It’s extensive. What about it? | 太宽泛了 数据怎么了 |
[14:05] | You didn’t notice the volcanic activity? | 你没注意到火山活动吗 |
[14:07] | The atmospheric super-rotation? | 还有大气的高速环流 |
[14:17] | A few minutes away now. | 还有几分钟就到 |
[14:21] | It’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[14:22] | They’ll be fine. | 他们不会有事的 |
[14:25] | You based your calculation on optimal structural integrity. | 你的计算是基于最优的结构完整性 |
[14:29] | I based it on the specs in the database. | 我是基于数据库中的说明书计算的 |
[14:31] | Which don’t account for flaws that were developed over, | 那说明书并未考虑情况的发展 |
[14:34] | I don’t know, | 我也说不清 |
[14:36] | say, a million-plus years. | 大概一百多万年的误差 |
[14:45] | Lieutenant Scott. | 斯考特中尉 |
[14:46] | This is Dr. Rush. Do you read? | 我是拉什博士 收到请回复 |
[14:50] | Yeah, I hear you. Go ahead. | 收到 请讲 |
[14:51] | You’re about to enter an area | 你们即将进入一片 |
[14:53] | of atmospheric super-rotation. | 大气环流区域 |
[14:57] | Okay… What does that mean? | 知道了 所以呢 |
[14:59] | Well, I’ve done some calculations, | 我做了些计算 |
[15:00] | and you will experience some… excessive turbulence, | 你们会经历一些 剧烈的颠簸 |
[15:03] | but nothing the shuttle wasn’t built to handle. | 但穿梭机能承受得住 |
[15:05] | Okay, thanks for the heads-up. | 好 多谢提醒 |
[15:17] | All right, you heard the man. | 好吧 大家都听到了 |
[15:18] | Hang on, it could be a little bit bumpy. | 坐稳 马上会有些颠簸 |
[15:31] | Not so bad. | 不是很糟嘛 |
[15:41] | All right, hang on, guys, hang on! | 没事 抓紧了 大家坐稳 |
[15:53] | Lieutenant Scott, do you hear me? | 斯考特中尉 收到请回复 |
[15:56] | Lieutenant Scott, can you hear me? | 斯考特中尉 收到没 |
[15:59] | Yeah. Loud and clear. | 收到 很清楚 |
[16:01] | We made it. | 我们挺过去了 |
[16:03] | Glad to hear it. | 太好了 |
[16:05] | Check back in once you’ve landed. | 着陆后请联系我 |
[16:06] | Will do. Scott out. | 我会的 先挂了 |
[16:28] | – Hang on! – What’s going on? | -抓紧了 -发生什么了 |
[16:29] | Just lost power! | 引擎中断 |
[16:31] | Half of the systems are down. | 一半系统失灵 |
[16:33] | Come on, come on… | 快恢复 快恢复 |
[16:41] | You’ve got to give me something. Come on, come on… | 别都失灵了 快点 快点 |
[16:43] | – Pull up! – Can’t! | -升起来 -升不了 |
[18:15] | TJ T.J.? | |
[18:16] | Yeah. | 我在 |
[18:17] | Is anyone hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[18:18] | Over here. | 这边 |
[18:19] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[18:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:22] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[18:25] | He’s got a pulse. | 他还有心跳 |
[18:31] | Everyone else okay? | 其他人还好吗 |
[18:33] | – Yup. – Yup. | -还好 -没事 |
[18:35] | Dunning, you all right? | 邓宁 你还好吗 |
[18:36] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[18:38] | Just relax. It’s okay, just relax. | 放松 没事的 放松点 |
[18:41] | Relax… | 放松 |
[18:43] | I can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[18:44] | Okay, don’t try. | 没事 不要动 |
[18:45] | Now, just… tell me where it hurts. | 先 告诉我哪里疼 |
[18:48] | It doesn’t hurt. | 不觉得疼 |
[18:50] | I can’t feel my legs at all. | 我完全感觉不到我的腿了 |
[18:56] | Where’s Rush? | 拉什在哪 |
[18:58] | No idea. I called him. | 不知道 我呼叫过他 |
[19:01] | This is Young. Go ahead, Lieutenant. | 我是杨 请讲 中尉 |
[19:02] | Still not sure what happened, sir. | 还不确定发生什么了 长官 |
[19:05] | Like Rush said, | 正如拉什所说 |
[19:06] | it was a pretty rough ride through the atmosphere… | 通过大气层时颠簸得非常厉害 |
[19:08] | Whoa, what do you mean, “Like Rush said”? | 什么叫”正如拉什所说” |
[19:11] | He called to warn us on the ship’s comm, | 他警告过我们 |
[19:12] | but it seemed like we made it through fine. | 可当时看起来没什么问题 |
[19:14] | Then shortly after, I lost flight control. | 结果没一会儿 飞行就失控了 |
[19:18] | Injuries? | 有人受伤吗 |
[19:19] | Riley’s legs are pinned for now. | 莱利的腿被卡住了 |
[19:23] | T.J.’s working on him. | TJ在救他出来 |
[19:25] | Everyone else is fine. | 其他人都没事 |
[19:27] | Right now we’re trying to get the back door open. | 现在我们在尝试打开后门 |
[19:30] | We took a lot of damage, sir. | 飞船毁坏很严重 长官 |
[19:32] | One of the windows is gone. | 一侧窗户没了 |
[19:33] | Bottom line, | 总而言之 |
[19:35] | I don’t think we’re going to be flying out of here. | 我们是没指望飞出来了 |
[19:38] | Destiny is going to jump in six hours. | 六小时后命运号将跳跃 |
[19:39] | And we can’t stop it. | 我们没法阻止 |
[19:41] | Lieutenant, this is Rush. | 中尉 我是拉什 |
[19:43] | You need to find the gate and get it operational. | 一定要找到星门 激活它 |
[19:45] | Hopefully, the next time Destiny drops out, | 希望命运号下次跳出超光速时 |
[19:47] | We’ll still be in range. | 我们还在这颗行星范围内 |
[19:48] | All right, copy that. | 好的 收到 |
[19:49] | I’ll check back in 30 minutes. | 过半小时再联络 |
[20:02] | All right, you have a decent idea | 你们哪个知道 |
[20:03] | which direction to go to find the gate? | 该上哪找星门 |
[20:05] | We’ll figure it out. | 会想办法的 |
[20:06] | Hey, how’s Riley? | 莱利怎么样了 |
[20:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:12] | All right, LT, | 好 LT |
[20:13] | you take Eli, volker, and Greer. | 你带上伊莱 沃克和格瑞 |
[20:17] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[20:30] | He’s wedged in there pretty good. | 他卡得很深 |
[20:32] | I’m not sure we should be trying to move him anyway. | 不知道要不要继续尝试把他拖出来 |
[20:34] | We’re going to have to eventually. | 这是迟早的事 |
[20:39] | I’m sure you’re thinking this | 我知道你肯定在想 |
[20:40] | probably wouldn’t have happened | 要不是我们这么急切 |
[20:42] | had we not been so desperate for food and water. | 想要食物和水 这事就不会发生了 |
[20:45] | That doesn’t matter now. | 已经发生了 |
[20:46] | I reported to the IOA. | 我向国际勘察顾问组织报告了 |
[20:47] | I don’t care. | 随你便 |
[20:48] | They insist that you keep the prisoners on board… | 他们坚持要求你把俘虏留在飞船上 |
[20:50] | – Camile, I don’t care. – Colonel… | -我不管 -上校… |
[20:51] | We need backup in the prisoners’ hold immediately! | 俘虏拘留室需要立即增援 |
[20:56] | Stand down! | 住手 |
[20:57] | Back up against the wall! | 靠墙站好 |
[20:59] | Now! | 快 |
[21:00] | Hold it right there! | 快住手 |
[21:02] | Break it up! | 别打了 |
[21:05] | Grab his arm! | 抓住他胳膊 |
[21:08] | Stand down now! | 马上住手 |
[21:14] | Lieutenant! | 中尉 |
[21:16] | Sergeant! | 中士 |
[21:27] | Everett! | 埃弗雷特 |
[21:45] | I don’t see anything! | 我什么都没看到 |
[21:47] | I’ve got no addresses coming up. | 我这里也没有地点显示 |
[21:49] | Well, this is where it should be. | 应该是在这地方 |
[21:52] | You sure? | 你肯定 |
[21:53] | No, if I was sure, there would be a gate here. | 我要是肯定 这里就应该有道门才对 |
[22:01] | Okay, stop, stop, stop! | 好 停停停 |
[22:05] | I’ll try and reach in there and see if I can feel anything. | 我把伸手进去 试试看能不能摸到什么 |
[22:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:13] | Lift it up. | 抬起来 |
[22:19] | T.J., we can’t hold this… | TJ 我们抬不动了 |
[22:21] | Okay! | 放下吧 |
[22:28] | His leg’s stuck pretty good. | 他的腿卡得很死 |
[22:30] | I think the pressure’s actually helping | 我觉得这样压在下面 |
[22:32] | cut off circulation to a wound. | 可能反而可以止血 |
[22:45] | Destiny just jumped. | 命运号刚跳跃了 |
[22:46] | This is not good. | 这下可好了 |
[22:48] | Oh, try not to panic. | 麻烦你别这么恐慌 |
[22:50] | Experience tells me | 经验告诉我 |
[22:51] | that this is a very good time to panic. | 现在正是慌的时候 |
[22:54] | What are the odds it will still be in range | 它下次跳出时 还在这个行星范围内的 |
[22:56] | next time it drops out? | 几率有多少 |
[22:57] | It’s impossible to know. | 这根本不可能预知 |
[23:02] | I found it. | 找到了 |
[23:03] | The gate? | 找到星门了 |
[23:05] | You can see it from there? | 你那里看得见 |
[23:10] | Where? | 在哪 |
[23:12] | I don’t see it. | 我怎么没看见 |
[23:16] | Look down. | 往下看 |
[23:39] | You need to sleep | 你要休息 |
[23:41] | or you’re just going to make more mistakes. | 不然你只会出更多错误 |
[23:46] | You know, it would be easier if you would actually help. | 你要是诚心帮忙 事情会容易些 |
[23:51] | What makes you think I can? | 你怎么就觉得我能帮忙 |
[23:55] | Can I speak to Franklin? | 我能和富兰克林说话吗 |
[23:56] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:59] | One of two things is happening here. | 现在只有这两种可能 |
[24:01] | Either I’m… I’m losing my mind, | 要么是我脑子不正常了 |
[24:03] | or you and Dr. Franklin are somehow | 要么你和富兰克林 |
[24:05] | being manifested by the ship | 出现在飞船上 |
[24:07] | in order to communicate with me. | 旨在与我交流 |
[24:08] | Now, he tends to be a little bit more helpful | 现在要解决一些技术问题了 |
[24:11] | when it comes to technical matters. | 让他出现的话 倒是可以帮点忙 |
[24:14] | Let’s see. What are you trying to do? | 我想想 你这是要干嘛 |
[24:16] | Figure out how to control how long Destiny stops | 搞清楚命运号跳出超光速之后 |
[24:19] | when it drops out of FTL. | 怎么控制其停留时长 |
[24:20] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[24:23] | Can’t help you with that, sorry. | 帮不了你 抱歉 |
[24:27] | Right. | 懂了 |
[24:28] | I am losing my mind, then. | 是我脑子坏掉了 |
[24:36] | There don’t seem to be any stargates coming up | 命运号的直接路径上 |
[24:38] | in Destiny’s immediate path. | 看不出星门踪迹 |
[24:41] | Now, I’ll have to stop this ship soon, | 我现在必须赶快停下飞船 |
[24:43] | or we’re going to be out of range of the planet | 否则我们不能进入队伍被困的 |
[24:45] | the team’s stranded on. | 那颗星球的范围了 |
[24:46] | But with no other gates in range, | 可若范围内没有其他星门 |
[24:48] | you don’t know how to explain to everyone else | 就无法跟大家解释 |
[24:49] | why the ship has stopped. | 为何飞船会停留 |
[24:50] | Exactly. | 说得没错 |
[24:52] | I can’t just keep dropping in and out of FTL. | 不能就这么进出超光速 |
[24:55] | I’m going to damage the drives permanently. | 驱动器会永久损坏的 |
[24:58] | They have to run for a minimum of four hours | 每次启动驱动器 |
[25:00] | each time they’re activated, | 必须四小时以上 |
[25:02] | which means… | 就是说 |
[25:03] | next time I drop out, | 下次跳出超光速 |
[25:05] | I’ve got one last shot at this. | 就是我最后的机会了 |
[25:08] | Why don’t you just tell the truth? | 为何不直接说出实情 |
[25:10] | Ask for help? | 请求支援 |
[25:12] | No… No, I can’t. | 不行 我不可以这么做 |
[25:13] | Because Colonel Young can’t be trusted? | 因为杨上校靠不住吗 |
[25:15] | He… he let the Lucian alliance take over this ship. | 他让卢西联盟接管了飞船 |
[25:18] | The man is mentally unstable. | 他这个人精神错乱 |
[25:20] | And he’s getting worse all the time. | 越来越搞不清楚状况 |
[25:21] | He nearly just killed a man. | 还差点杀了人 |
[25:22] | Your negligence caused the shuttle to crash. | 是你的疏忽导致穿梭机失事 |
[25:24] | The situation is desperate because of him. | 现在情况危急都是因为他 |
[25:28] | He’s not fit to lead this mission. | 他没资格带这次任务 |
[25:47] | How’s Riley? | 莱利怎样了 |
[25:50] | He’s stuck pretty good. | 动弹不得 |
[25:52] | He’s… He’s losing a lot of blood. | 流了很多血 |
[25:55] | There’s no way to get him free? | 就没办法救他出来吗 |
[25:56] | T.J. thinks the pressure from the wreckage | TJ认为要不是残骸的压迫 |
[25:59] | is what’s keeping him from bleeding out. | 会更加血流不止 |
[26:06] | Guys, there’s got to be something we can do. | 总有什么我们能做的吧 |
[26:11] | Let’s get this gate uncovered. | 把这星门挖出来 |
[26:24] | Are you in any pain? | 你疼吗 |
[26:25] | I’m okay. | 还好 |
[26:27] | You ever been in this situation before? | 你有过这种经历吗 |
[26:30] | Stuck on an alien planet after a shuttle crash? | 遭遇飞行器坠毁 结果被困外星 |
[26:34] | No, this one’s a first for me. | 没 这我是第一次 |
[26:37] | I meant | 我是问 |
[26:39] | having to tend to someone that you knew was going to die. | 你以前照顾过一个垂死的人吗 |
[26:47] | I have. | 有过 |
[26:49] | Sounds crazy, | 听起来也许有点疯狂 |
[26:50] | but I came so close lately, | 可我最近总在鬼门关游荡 |
[26:52] | with the explosion, | 遇上爆炸 |
[26:53] | and then getting shot… | 然后中弹 |
[26:55] | I kind of figured that maybe it just wasn’t my time. | 我猜 也许是我时运不佳 |
[27:05] | I’m not all that spiritual, | 我也不是这么迷信的人 |
[27:07] | but my mother’s pretty religious. | 不过我妈妈很虔诚 |
[27:10] | Anglican. | 国教徒 |
[27:11] | She’d be praying for me right now if she knew. | 她知道我现在这样肯定会为我祈祷的 |
[27:15] | My dad… | 我爸爸… |
[27:17] | He always said it was stupid, | 他老说这多愚昧 |
[27:19] | but he always went to church with her. | 可他还是坚持陪我妈妈去教堂 |
[27:25] | I won’t leave you if it… | 我不会离开你的… |
[27:28] | If it comes to it. | 即使到了最后 |
[27:30] | Do you believe in anything? | 你有什么信仰吗 |
[27:34] | God? | 上帝 |
[27:35] | The afterlife? | 来世 |
[27:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:41] | Since we’ve been here, we’ve seen… | 自从我们来到这里 看见了许多… |
[27:44] | some incredible things. | 不可思议的事情 |
[27:45] | We know that there’s so much we don’t understand… | 还有许多我们解释不了的现象 |
[27:50] | beings more powerful than us… | 许多比我们更强大的物种 |
[27:56] | Can I… | 我能不能… |
[27:59] | tell you something that I haven’t told anyone? | 和你说件我从没告诉过别人的事 |
[28:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:04] | Who am I going to tell, right? | 我还能告诉谁呢 对吧 |
[28:10] | Remember that planet that we stopped at | 记得那个我们以为是 |
[28:13] | that we thought was created by aliens? | 外星人创造的星球吗 |
[28:17] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[28:19] | I know this sounds crazy, | 我知道这听上去不可思议 |
[28:21] | but I went back there. | 但我回到过那里 |
[28:25] | I don’t know if it was a dream, | 我不知道是否只是个梦 |
[28:26] | a vision maybe. | 也许幻觉而已 |
[28:29] | They said that they came and got me. | 据说他们跑来带走了我 |
[28:34] | They have my baby, | 带走了我的孩子 |
[28:38] | and she’s safe there. | 她在那里很安全 |
[28:40] | Do you believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[28:45] | It felt real, | 感觉很真实 |
[28:49] | and I don’t know how to explain it. | 我也不知该如何解释 |
[28:54] | I want it to be possible. | 我希望是真实的 |
[28:55] | It’s just that little… little bit of hope… | 至少我还能 抱有希望 |
[29:00] | It makes things bearable, | 让我没那么痛苦 |
[29:03] | so… so I let it live. | 所以 我当它存在 |
[29:24] | I want to apologize for my people’s behavior. | 我来为我手下的行为道歉 |
[29:28] | Next viable planet we stop at, | 下一个可生存星球 |
[29:29] | you’re all going to be left there, | 将是你们的归属地 |
[29:31] | and I expect co-operation until such time, | 希望我们能一直合作到那时 |
[29:34] | or appropriate force will be used | 否则 我们将采取必要的武力措施 |
[29:35] | to maintain order. | 以维持秩序 |
[29:46] | You know, I think I remember reading somewhere | 我记得曾在某处读过 |
[29:52] | that if a big explosion close enough to a stargate | 如果在距离星门很近的地方发生了大爆炸 |
[29:54] | can detonate the super-conductive material | 可能会引爆构成星门的 |
[29:57] | that it’s made of. | 超导物质 |
[29:57] | The resulting explosion can take a chunk out of a planet. | 这么一次爆炸可能会在星球上炸出个大洞 |
[30:01] | Well, it’s not going to… | 我们不会… |
[30:02] | It’s not going to be that… that big. | 不会弄出这么大的爆炸吧 |
[30:05] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:09] | We don’t have much of a choice, do we? | 我们没有选择的余地 |
[30:11] | It could take weeks to dig this thing out. | 把这里凿开 要花费数星期的时间 |
[30:13] | Hopefully, the blast won’t damage the gate. | 但愿不会炸毁星门 |
[30:16] | Do you want me to flip the switch or not? | 需要我帮忙按开关吗 |
[30:18] | Yeah, yeah, oh, yeah, sure… | 当然 你来 |
[30:19] | I’m flipping the switch. | 我来按 |
[30:21] | No, flip it already. | 不用 已经准备好了 |
[30:24] | Fire in the hole! | 小心 |
[30:42] | That was pretty big. | 真是个大洞 |
[30:52] | I used the communication stones. | 我用了通讯石 |
[30:55] | Okay. | 很好 |
[30:56] | We’ll just skip over the fact that | 但是少了一个环节 |
[30:57] | I didn’t authorize that. | 你没有经我授权 |
[30:58] | I have a short list. | 这里有一张名单 |
[31:00] | Based on Intel provided by both myself and Camile Wray, | 由我和卡米尔·锐拟定 |
[31:03] | you are being ordered | 你负责看守 |
[31:04] | to keep a select number of Lucian alliance | 船上对我们有利用价值的 |
[31:07] | on board who may prove valuable. | 卢西恩盟军战俘 |
[31:08] | And if I don’t, | 如果我不接受 |
[31:09] | I assume you’re going to tell me | 你应该不会说 |
[31:11] | that you’ve been ordered to relieve me of my command. | 你将受命解除我的指挥权吧 |
[31:14] | You think you’ve earned the trust of | 你觉得自己已经赢得了 |
[31:16] | the men and women on this ship | 船上所有人的信任 |
[31:17] | enough for them to follow you? | 他们都心甘情愿追随你吗 |
[31:23] | Military personnel are still | 军队人员依然为 |
[31:24] | in the service of stargate command | 星门指挥部服务 |
[31:26] | and expected to follow orders. | 并将受命于指挥部 |
[31:35] | Rush, this is Young. | 拉什 我是杨 |
[31:36] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[31:41] | It’s less than three hours. | 还有不到三小时 |
[31:43] | The address to the planet came up, | 通往星球的路径找到了 |
[31:44] | but it’s still locked out. | 但被锁住了 |
[31:46] | The strange thing is | 奇怪的是 |
[31:47] | that there are no other planets in range. | 附近没有其他星球 |
[31:48] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[31:49] | Why don’t we drop out? | 怎么还没跳出超光速 |
[31:50] | Exactly. | 这正是问题所在 |
[31:52] | It doesn’t make sense. | 实在说不通 |
[31:53] | Suggestions? | 你有什么建议 |
[31:54] | Try to bypass the lock-out. | 绕过它 |
[31:56] | Dial anyway. | 拨号 |
[31:58] | It’s a long shot. | 孤注一掷 |
[32:01] | It’s all we got. | 别无选择了 |
[32:03] | Rush, we’re headed to the gate room. | 拉什 我们正要前往星门室 |
[32:11] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[32:12] | Engine control room. | 引擎控制室 |
[32:13] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[32:14] | Well, the FTL drive’s still suffering | 超光速驱动还在受到 |
[32:16] | some effects from the pulsar radiation, | 脉冲星辐射干扰 |
[32:18] | stopping at shorter intervals now, | 间隔时间缩短了 |
[32:20] | but regards of whether | 不论我们是否身处 |
[32:21] | we’re in range of a planet or not. | 某个星球的范围内 |
[32:42] | You feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[32:48] | Hey, science guys, | 过来 科学天才 |
[32:50] | this thing is shaking. | 开始晃动了 |
[32:51] | Someone’s trying to dial in. | 有人正试图拨号进来 |
[32:52] | Oh, clear the event horizon. | 快清理地面 |
[32:58] | The address is here. | 地址是这里 |
[32:59] | We’ve got Destiny! | 我们与命运号接上头了 |
[33:00] | Shaking’s stopped. | 震动停止了 |
[33:01] | Everyone, back away. | 大家后退 |
[33:03] | I’m going to try to dial them. | 我试试拨号联系他们 |
[33:10] | It’s working. | 有反应了 |
[33:12] | It’s working! | 有反应了 |
[33:16] | Destiny, this is Scott. Permission to come aboard. | 命运号 我是斯考特 申请登船授权 |
[33:18] | Permission granted. | 授权认可 |
[33:25] | Glad to see you guys are okay. | 很高兴你们平安归来 |
[33:27] | Where are the others? | 其余人呢 |
[33:33] | Riley’s not going to make it, sir. | 莱利恐怕熬不过了 长官 |
[33:43] | Sir. | 长官 |
[34:04] | Sir, I’m not just going to let him die alone. | 长官 我不想让他在孤独中死去 |
[34:08] | Can you give me a minute? | 我能去看看吗 |
[34:10] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[34:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:25] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[34:29] | You are a fine soldier, | 你是名好士兵 |
[34:30] | a good man. | 好汉子 |
[34:32] | None of this is your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[34:34] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[34:36] | Don’t stay on my account. | 别让我拖累大家 |
[34:37] | Just make them leave. | 让其他人赶快离开吧 |
[34:39] | I don’t want anyone to risk being stuck here. | 我不想让任何人冒险滞留在此 |
[34:47] | I’m not going to be around that much longer. | 我快要死了 |
[34:50] | What… what can I tell your family? | 那…那我怎么向你家人交代 |
[34:55] | Nothing really seems like enough. | 什么都别说 |
[35:31] | How long do you think he’ll last? | 他还能支撑多久 |
[35:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:43] | How much time until Destiny jumps? | 命运号还有多久跳跃 |
[35:45] | No, we’re good. | 现在情况稳定 |
[35:47] | We’re fine. | 我们很好 |
[35:48] | I don’t want you to worry, okay? | 别担心 好吗 |
[35:51] | I’d ask for your gun, | 我想请你杀了我 |
[35:53] | but I don’t want them to blame you. | 但我不愿你遭受责难 |
[36:00] | Sir… | 长官 |
[36:02] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:07] | I’m in pain. | 我很痛苦 |
[36:15] | I’ll get T.J. | 我去叫TJ |
[36:18] | No… | 不 |
[36:20] | No! | 别去 |
[36:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:28] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[38:55] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[38:57] | You’d figure being stranded on this ship | 也许你觉得困在飞船上 |
[38:59] | in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of strangers | 在宇宙飘浮 和一群陌生人相处 |
[39:00] | would be the problem, | 是问题所在 |
[39:03] | but that… that isn’t it exactly. | 但 其实不然 |
[39:07] | To Riley. | 愿莱利安息 |
[39:08] | It’s not so much being out here as it is not being there. | 在这里跟在那里还是有点不一样 |
[39:15] | For the birthdays, the weddings, | 生日 婚礼 |
[39:19] | the funerals… | 葬礼 |
[39:23] | simple things | 还有些平常事 |
[39:25] | like just taking your nephew to school on his first day, | 比如开学第一天送外甥上学 |
[39:29] | or even taking the dog for a walk. | 或是溜溜狗 |
[39:34] | You know, just not… | 只是 |
[39:39] | not being there. | 你不在那里 |
[40:03] | There was nothing that could be done for Riley. | 对于莱利 我们无能为力 |
[40:06] | Stalling Destiny any longer wouldn’t have helped him. | 即使让命运号停留也不能救他 |
[40:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:13] | Well, you think I don’t know? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[40:16] | All of this is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[40:21] | I was trying to save lives… | 我一直想要拯救生命 |
[40:24] | All of our lives, not just my own. | 所有人的生命 不单单为了自保 |
[40:27] | This database | 这个数据库 |
[40:29] | just confirms what I knew all along. | 坚定了我的决心 |
[40:33] | This ship was named “Destiny” | 这艘飞船取名命运号 |
[40:36] | for a reason. | 是有原因的 |
[41:35] | It must be like Rush said… | 正如拉什所说 |
[41:37] | another short jump because of the radiation effect. | 由于辐射的干扰 需要进行一个瞬时跳跃 |
[41:39] | Something just came up on sensors. | 传感器已经发出警报 |
[41:42] | This is Rush. | 我是拉什 |
[41:43] | Meet me in the observation deck. | 请到观测台来 |
[41:48] | I heard the radio chatter. | 我听到了呼叫 |
[41:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[41:54] | There’s an object out there. | 那里有一个物体 |
[41:56] | It’s just coming into range. | 正朝我们驶来 |
[41:58] | Well, what is it? | 是什么 |
[41:59] | We’re not sure, | 不知道 |
[42:00] | but we’re about to find out. | 还在查 |
[42:04] | We’re headed straight for it. | 正迎面而来 |